Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Rowen Discovers Neopets ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Rowen discover neopets

Disclaimer- I don't own neopets (no lose there) And i don't own ronin warriors (:::sniff::: Hard to believe i know)

A.n- Okay i got the idea why sitting here on neopets looking for some dang black garnish nail polish for a quest (Stupid thing should let u use the shop thingie) Anyway it hit me what if rowen discovered neopets...heres the outcome from my strange little mind.

~*~

Rowen Hibisha sat at the computer in the room he and sage shared, it had took him awhile but he finally got a laptop. Mia rarely let anyone touch her computer anymore and he needed to get on line to do some research of his own.

As he was about to type in the url for the place to get his research he remember Kuraya asking him to take care of his neopets while she was away, he reluctantly agreed, this was yesterday. Typed in the url of the site and stared at it, 'It's a rip off of giga pets' he thought to himself thinking of the key chain giga pets he had some how got addicted to them and had been banned of ever touching a giga pet again. As he shuddered at the thought of giga pets he looked back toward the screen.

On the home page its said neopets in big letters with three stars going over the N to the O. Below that it said mummy maze and show a picture of what was called a (:::author stops to look::: What so I'm copying what the page says right now) Kyri (sp?) And a bunch of others stuff. Rowen read on and decided to join. 'Have nothing better to do' He told himself forgetting why he came there in the first place. He filled out the sigh up sheet and picked his neopet out. He had gotten himself a shoyru. He looked to what he could do next and saw the button to build a shop and decided to do that.

***2 hours later***

Sage yawed to himself as he walked into the room he and rowen shared he decided he get some sleep early tonight, Walking into the room he saw rowen staring intently at the screen to his laptop. "Working hard" Sage asked walking over to him to see what he was doing.

"Rowen only mumbled. "Yea work" A smile spread across his face. "Yes meet your doom" He said laughing.

Sage raised an eyebrow. "Neopets" He asked. He herd people talking about it and had been there once or twice himself it was nothing great but it was shocking to see rowen of all people there.

"Yea neopets" Rowen said.

"Right I'll just leave you to what your doing" Sage said walking over to his bed and going to sleep.

***next day***

"Rowen still asleep" Mia asked as she saw sage enter the kitchen.

"No actually" Sage said as he noticed everyone look up at him. "I don't think he went to sleep at all last night"

"Rowen...rowen hibisha" Kento asked, picking back up his fork.

"The same" Sage said.

"Laptop" Ryo stated more than said.

"Neopets" Sage replied.

"Excuse me" Kento said trying not to laugh. "Are resident genius is a neopet addicted." Kento stopped and thought for a minute. "This i gotta see" He sid getting out of his seat and running up the stairs and into the room.

***In rowen and sage room***

Rowen smiled to himself, his neopets, after many hard hours had reached level 10 (Not sure on the level cause mine only at 2) He had to buy many codes stone to do it but he had done it. He was tired from not sleeping but he tried not to let that bother him.

"Is it true" Kento asked busting open the door and walking behind him.

"Get away" Rowen said not turning away from the screen.

"Rowen your addicted to neopets" Kento said laughing.

"Am not" Rowen said clicking on the battle dome icon.

"Prove it" Sage said standing in the doorway.

"Bite me" Rowen replied, his other side being shown, this side online came out when he had a problem and didn't want to talk about it and the other recognized this quickly.

Ryo smirked as he saw the cord that plugged his laptop in. Walking over to it he unplugged it.

Rowen stared at the black screen and screamed. "NNNOOOOOO NEEEOOOPPPPEEETTS" He shouted jumping up and glaring at ryo who slowly backed out the door.

~*~

So what happens to ryos, were alea in all this since she in my other rw fic....actually she doesn't appear till the end. Was this fic stupid rushed..pointless... should i be banned from neopets.

Oh yea if someone did this sorry didn't know