Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Rowen Discovers Neopets ❯ Chapter 2: I know his last name is wrong - - ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Rowen Discovers Neopets

Disclaimer- I owe everything but neopets :::sees the cops::: WAIT i take that back i own nothing. :::smiles as the cops go away:::

A.n- Okie dokie chapter 2 is here!

~*~

Rowen ran out of the room at after ryo who was currently going into his room and looking the door. "Open up or the door gets broken down" Rowen said taking his fast and banging it on the door.

"Um....don't laptops have back up batteries" Mia asked walking up the stairs hearing everything from the living room.

Rowen stopped pounding on the door and blinked for a second. "Oops forgot" He said quickly before running into his room.

"And he calls himself a genius" Ryo said cracking the door open some to see kento walking back down the stairs followed by mia.

***sage and rowens room***

"Rowen" Sage started seeing the blue blur run in and sit back down at the computer.

"Yes" rowen said staring at the screen that was now on neopets once again.

"I think you have a problem"

"Problem no problem" Rowen said trying to complete a quest. "Arg stupid faerie and its quest, dang things never show up when your on a quest."

Sage shook his head and was struck with an idea. "Hey rowen you want to go to a place were people talk about neopets all day long" Sage asked, smiling to himself.

Rowen looked up and nodded his head.

"Okay if you go to sleep I'll take you there tomorrow."

"Promise" rowen asked.

"Promise" Sage said to his best friend.

Rowen had to force himself to turn off his computer but he did.

"Okay now remember rowen you have to go to sleep for you to go." Sage said walking out of the room and shutting the door.

"Okay" rowen said going to his bed and falling alseep instantly

***next day***

"Did sage and rowen leave already" Mia asked as cye handed her a cup of coffee.

"Yea left early to get there, cording to what ryo told us the place is a 2 hour drive from here." Cye said siting down also as ryo walked in threw the back door.

"Hey hows alea doing anyways" Cye asked looking at ryo.

"Shes doing better, or so mom says" Ryo said sitting down.

***some place some were*** (if i say it `ll give it away)

The girl walked down the halls of the building looking for room 202 she had to host a meeting today, it was called the neopets Onymous (SP?) `Bunch of fruitcakes if you asked me' she thought to herself, She came to the door and enter seeing a bunch of people hugging there computers. "Hello peoples and welcome to Neopets Onymous, we have 5 new people with us today so lets let them introduce themselves okay" She said in a fake happy voice.

"Hello my names Qiggle r us and i love Qiggles." A girl said standing up, She had blonde hair down to her knees and blue eyes.

"OOOO there so cute" A girl shouted to her.

"Aren't they though."


"Kami help us" The girl muttered to herself. "Okay you 2 thats enough" She said as they sat down and glared at the girl for interrupting them.

"Next" She said pointing to a person. But before the person could speak the door burst open and there was a person pushing anther person in.

"Rowen get in there you need help" Sage date said pushing his freind into the room.

"I AM NOT MENTAL" Rowen shouted trying to get out. "AND I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM"

"Great anther one" She muttered to herself. Holding her arms out she made the person come into the room.

"What the" Rowen said watching himself walk against his will.

"Pick your friend up at 5" The girl said as sage nodded and left.

Rowen stared at the silver haired girl and blinked. Then he turned looked to the door and ran to it pounding on it. "NOOOOOOO I DON'T BELONG HERE" He shouted making the girl mad and the other people back away, they had seen this before and knew what the girl did last time.

"KNOCK IT OFF" She shouted, pointing her hand and at him and making him teleport into a chair.

"How did you" Rowen said staring at her.

"Please state your name" She said ignoring him.

Rowen didn't answer.

"Either ya state ya name or else" She said.

"My names rowen hibisha and I'm addicted to neopets" Rowen muttered. A lot of people said they knew what he was going threw

~*~

SOOOOO...Should i be thorwen in a pit for this bad horrible chapter...should i be flamed...or was the chapter good.