Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Rowen Discovers Neopets ❯ Chapter 3: Excuse the grammer ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Rowen discovers neopets

Disclaimer- I own nothing ya here me nothing

An- Okay let me makes this clear cause mesa forgot to mention it on the last chapter, I have spell checker on word perfect it just really sucks u have to spell half the word to get it write and to get that word to freaken show up (I don't think they understand, i have spell checker cause i can't spell the word so how should i know how to spell the first half of it)

~*~

Rowen Habisha glared angrily at the silver haired girl he already come to turns he didn't like her and wanted to kill her slowly and painfully for making him admit he had a problem. 'I'll run up and hit her over the head with something when she not looking rowen confirmed, glanceing at the clock he noted that it was 4:30 and he only had an half hour to work with.

Making a plan he got ready to set it in motion.

"Wicked, okay so what are we gonna try to do wocky" the silver haired girl said waving her hand from out in front of the boys face, she had set up images in his mind to were wockys were attacking him.

"Never GO near neopets again" He said shaking from the image he sighed a littleasthe image went away.

"Right-o" She said turning to the next person, rowen hibisha, "Okie dokie Blue boy" She said turning in his direction and sighing when she noticed he wasn't there. 'Here we go again' She thought as she disappeared to the back as rowen swung down a crow bar from right were she had been standing, she blinked as rowen swore loudly the turned and faced Amy the chomby lover. "Amy did you give him a crow bar"

"Maybe" she said.

Waving her hand she made rowen go back to her seat and mute him for the second. "Crow bars how useless, your gonna have to be better than that to knock down a faerie" She muttered, looking at the mute ronin she un muted him, only to be met with a lot of unpleasant words, that lasted to the session and sage got there to pick him up.

***KOJI MANSION***

"What s'matter with rowen" Ryo asked as he noted that rowen was swearing under his breath the whole was up to his room.

"2 words" Sage said. "Faerie, silver" He walked back outside and to the woods.

"How many of those things does she teach" Ryo muttered remembering she hosted the pryo onymous at the hospital, the guys had decided they had, had enough with his pyromania and wanted him to get help, the crazy faerie had been there and decided he was her worst enemy due to that she couldn't cure him of his pyroness. (I know its not a word but so what)

***SAGE AND ROWEN ROOM***

"Dang faerie i know there's a way to get back at her"Rowen mumbles pulling up his e-mail he gotten a thank-u letter from kayura for taking care of his neopets and growled it was her reason he ended up in this mess in the first place. That when an idea struck rowen he had herd ryo's tails about the faerie before, he didn't recongize her before but when sage told him who she was it made what ryos said about her flood back to his mind.

~*~

Okie dokie...so the person has been reveiled :::Makes a shield as people throw rotten fruit at her::: HEY WATCH THE TOMATOES MR :::flie high into the ar so the people can't reach.::: ANYWA what is rowen plans was the chapter that bad....