Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Snowstorm ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note : New version ! I would like to thank Catherine (Split Persona), who agreed to become my beta reader and to correct my fics.

So I dedicate this fic to Catherine and Shadow who helped me until now.

Disclaimers : I don't own the troopers so don't sue me.

Warning : This is a Yaoi if you don't like it don't read it !!! This is a ToumaxSeiji story.

Snowstorm

By Luna


Chapter 1

Seiji and Touma were installed on the couch in the living room. Seiji, who had started to fall asleep, had his back resting comfortably against Touma's chest while the blue haired boy held a book in one hand and caressed the soft hair of his boyfriend with the other.

"Hello lovebirds," said Ryo as he entered the room.
"Hello Ryo." Touma whispered softly so as not to wake Seiji. But the blond had already opened his eyes.
"Hi," he said with a small voice.
"You know, I envy you when I see you like that. I came to tell you that Shin and I had an idea. Since we are the holidays, we thought that we could all leave for one week to the mountains. What do you think ?" Asked Ryo.
"I think it's a great idea. And you Seiji ?"
"Yes, of course. Even if I don't like the cold and snow that much, I would come anyway, and with pleasure," answered Seiji.
"OK, I will tell the good news to Shu and Nasutei."

***

The next morning, they all took the minibus and left for the mountains.

A few hours later, they arrived at the station where Ryo had chosen a country cottage for them to rest. When Nasutei stopped the vehicle, everyone ran outside and began an immense battle of snowballs. Even Seiji who didn't like snow, took part in the fun happily.

After they were all soaked and half dead tired, they decided to take in the luggage and settle down.

"Seiji, Touma, I suggest you take this room. There is a big bed," indicated Ryo with a malicious smile.
"Too nice of you Ryo. Well I'm going to change anyway, I'm frozen," said Seiji as he entered the room. Touma very quickly joined him.

In the room, Seiji started to take off his wet clothes while seeking in his bag for something to change into. Seeing that the blond wasn't finding what he wanted, Touma arrived behind him with a towel. He rolled up his companion in the towel and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"You should dry yourself with something else or you will catch a cold," said the archer as he kissed Seiji's neck.
"Thank you. I had forgotten that it was you who had the towels. I would love to be like you and never feel the cold." The blond turned over to face Touma and deposited a light kiss on his lips.
"You know, I can still be cold sometimes."

A few minutes later.

"KNOCK, KNOCK ! Get ready, we will have to go shopping if you want me to make dinner," shouted Shin from behind the door.
"We are coming," answered Touma as he put on a sweater. "Are you ready Seiji ?"
"Yes. Can you lend me your scarf, mine is soaking wet."
"Here honey." Touma gave his scarf to Seiji and held him against his body to kiss him.

That evening, after a plentiful meal, they settled all around the chimney. Like every time they spent time together, they discuss for hours, talking about old memories and laughing both at the past and the future, which they imagined for themselves.

"I would like to be a great cook in a restaurant," said Shin.
"That way I could eat for free !" exclaimed Shu happily.
"But with all the food that you eat Shin will have to close the restaurant after one month !" Added Ryo.

At this everyone burst into laughter, except Seiji who had fallen asleep on the armchair.

"It seems that the fresh air of the mountain has a soporific effect on Seiji," noticed Nasutei.
"I believe that it will be the same me shortly." Touma said then got up and approached the blond. He took his friend in his arms and moved towards the room. "Good night."

Arriving in their room, the archer deposited Seiji delicately on the bed and lay against him, only to fall asleep as well.

***

Early in the morning Shin was already up and making breakfast. A little later Touma joined him.

"Already up, Touma ? How did you do that, usually you are the last one up ?" Asked Shin.
"I didn't get much sleep you know. Seiji was agitated all the night, and I almost didn't get any sleep," answered Touma with a yawn.
"You think it was about Shikaisen ?"
"I sure hope not. When I left the room he had finally calmed down. I will see him again later."
"I don't believe it, Touma is up before the rest of us !" Shu gasped ironically as he stepped into the kitchen with Ryo and Nasutei.
"Shhhh, speak lowly, Seiji is still sleeping. He had a bad night."
"Shikaisen ?" Asked Nasutei worriedly.
"I don't know. As I all ready told Shin, I will see him later."

***

To be continued…