Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Snowstorm ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note : I dedicate this chapter to Acuamaine, Blue Angel, Carine, Shadow of Arashi and all those who will read it.

Disclaimers : I don't own the troopers so don't sue me.

Warning : This is a Yaoi if you don't like it don't read it !!! This is a ToumaxSeiji story.

Snowstorm

By Luna


Chapter 2

After breakfast, Touma went back to his room with a tray. When he entered, he saw Seiji who was shaking like a leaf on the bed.

"Blondie ?" The archer approached the bed and placed the tray on ground. He raised his hand toward Seiji's face and rested it on his cheek. His skin was burning. "Wake up Seiji."
"Touma ?" Seiji whispered in a hoarse voice.
"I think that you are sick."
"I feel frozen."
"Maybe, but you are burning, and are running a fever. You surely caught a cold yesterday." Touma took a blanket that was on a chair and laid it over the quilt.

"May we enter ?" Asked Nasutei who had peeked her head through the door.
"Yes, come in," answered Touma.
"So ?" Questioned Shin.
"He's sick, nothing serious though. He just has fever. You can go skiing, I will stay to take care of him."
"If you want you can go with them too, honey. I can stay alone," said Seiji.
"No, I'm staying with you. Anyway I am too tired to go anyway."

***

When Nasutei and the troopers left, Touma started to take care of Seiji. He gently put a wet towel on his forehead and moved it across his face from time to time.

"I am sorry to waste your holidays."
"Don't worry. All that matter to me is to be with you. The place and the situation don't matter." While speaking, Touma swept the hair of the blonde out of his face.
"I love you Tou."
"Me too." Answered the archer as he kissed Seiji's forehead.

***

At the end of the day, the others came back to the cottage. Touma was surprised to see Shu carrying Shin on his back.

"What happened ?" He asked.
Shin was about to answer, when Shu cut him off.
"He fell flat on his face on our last descent."
"Thank you Shu, but I can still speak," moaned Shin before continuing. "My ski unhooked itself and I fell. I twisted my ankle."

While Shin explained, Shu set him down on the couch. Ryo had left for the kitchen and returned with a bag of ice.
"Hold it, put that on your knee, that will prevent it from hurting too much." Shin smiled and thanked him.
"Well, our holidays started pretty good. Hardly two days that we are there and we have already a sick and a hurt person. If it keeps going on like this we will not finish the week," joked Shu.
"Speaking of which, how is Seiji ?" Questioned Nasutei.
"He still has his fever and he coughs a little. For the moment he is sleeping."

Just as Touma pronounced those words, his room's door opened. Seiji was standing there, covered with a blanket on his shoulders.

"Hi everybody."
"Seiji what are you doing up ?!" Touma came the blond to support him and help him to sit down beside Shin.
"I was starting to be seriously bored here when I heard you all coming back, so I came to join you," he answered with a small smile.

Then for the rest of the evening, Ryo, Shin, Shu and Nasutei started speaking of their day. A little later, they all went to bed.

***

The next day, while the others were having their lunch, Touma was staying by Seiji's side.

"Then how do you feel today ?" Asked the archer.
"Good, more or less… Listen, I would like that you enjoy your holidays too. You should go with the others you know." Seiji answered while coughing.
"I don't want to leave you alone."
"I won't be alone. You know that Shin cannot ski any more because of his ankle."
"Okay, since you insist. But only this afternoon, so I can stay with you all morning."
"All right." Seiji snuggled up in Touma's arms.

***

As expected, Touma joined the others to ski and Shin stayed to take care of Seiji.

"We make a beautiful pair, the both of us. The sick one and the hurt one." Said Shin. "Hold on, I prepared you some soup to help you getting back your strength."
"It's nice of you, but I'm not hungry."
"But it's necessary that you eat and if you don't do I will make sure you do !" He said with a slightly threatening tone as he held the spoon to Seiji's mouth.
"Okay, okay. I will eat, Mom." Seiji retorted while smiling.
"Good son."

***

While Seiji rested, Shin looked out through window. He started to worry when he saw the weather degrading. It was getting late and the others were still not back yet.

"But what the hell is taking them so long ?" He thought.

At the same time he thought that, Shin heard the front door opening. He was about to heave a sigh of relief, but he changed his mind when he saw only Shu, Ryo and Nasutei. But where was Touma ? He was going to ask but he was beat to the punch by Nasutei.

"Is Touma here ?" She asked.
Shin could feel the anxiety in the voice of the young woman.
"No, but what is going on ?"
"When the storm started to rise we were about to return, but we lost touch with
Touma because of the snow," explained Ryo.
"I hope that nothing had happened to him. You think we should tell that to Seiji ?" Asked Shin.
"In my opinion, we should wait a little. Perhaps that he will come back soon. If in one hour he's still not here, we will call for help," proposed Ryo.
Everyone agreed with a nod of the head.

Half an hour later, they all were starting to become more and more anxious. The storm didn't stop increasing and there was still no sign of Touma.

In the meantime, in Touma's and Seiji's bedroom, the blonde had a most restless sleep. Suddenly he woke up, sitting up sharply and screamed.

"TOUMA !!!"

***

To be continued…