Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend Of the Solar Whip ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Legend of the Solar Whip

Chapter Seven

Wildfire

Ryo sat on the couch flipping through channels; Rowen was upstairs doing some research on something or other. He stands up and limps into the kitchen, pulling out some cereal and the milk. As he started to pour the milk he suddenly jumped at a loud noise from upstairs. He looks up at the ceiling.

"Rowen?" He says quietly than walks toward the stairs "Rowen? You ok?" He says this part a bit louder. He starts up the stairs. "Rooween?"

Rowen suddenly ran to the top of the stairs with a smile "Hi..."

"What was that noise?" Ryo tilts his head at him a bit

"Noise? I didn't hear any noise.." Rowen smiles more; Ryo could practically see the fake halo over his head. He snorts and starts up the stairs. Rowen holds his arms out "you don't want to come up here"


"Ohh? And why not?" Ryo stops his progress about mid way up the stairs.

"I... amm... I kind of blew my room up.." Rowen says a deep blush coming onto his cheeks and looking down.

"You did WHAT?" Ryo gasps.

"It's not a big deal.. I mean I do it often enough.. it happens every once in a while dad's blown up his lap hundreds of times!"

Ryo just stares at him, gawking, he had been so worried that something had happened to him than curious he had failed to notice all the dark smudges on Rowen's face and cloths. He couldn't believe this he went up the stairs the rest of the way than pushes past the bright red Rowen than goes to his room. His eyes widen the room itself wasn't in to bad of shape but Rowen's desk was full of broken glass and chemicals and had a deep black, burned spot in the middle of the desk. "How did you manage this?"

"To much No2..."Rowen says sheepishly from the door.

"Riight.. Your desk is ruined.."

"No I just have to clean it and repaint it.. We still have paint left front he last time I did it.."

"How often do you do this Rowen?" Ryo turns and stares at him.

"Not too often... amm, aren't we suppose to meet Kento or somebody today?"

"Ohh I didn't notice THAT change of subject.. And no we're not. Sage is training Chessica and Kento and his family went up to the mountains and Cye went with them. Meaning we have no one to meet.."

"Chessica?... that girl has issues.. I don't know how Sage deals with her.."

Ryo laughs "will of course she has issues! Her issue is she has no clue what her past is! I'd have issues than too!"

Rowen tries to glare at him and fails than laughs "yeah I suppose your right.. but that still doesn't give her the right to always be a bitch about everything.. It's not like it's OUR fault.."

"No, but who is she going to take it out on? Not like there's anyone she knows of that she can blame..." Ryo sighs. Than looks back at Rowen "your dad coming home tonight?"

"No... he's really busy.. He won't be home tell.. Will maybe a week I guess..."

Ryo looks over at him. "A week? Wow.. he sure isn't around a lot.."

Rowen shrugs. "It's always kind of been that way.. that's why mom divorced him.. I guess.. his work always comes first.."

****

Sage stood lean against a wall watching as Chessica hit the punching bag over and over again. She was starting to get better, and develop some muscle. She really was a pretty girl, she had her hair pulled up into a messy bun right now, she was also extremely odd even her name Chessica? Maybe it was foreign... maybe she was wrong maybe that wasn't her name maybe it was something else.. something that sounded like that? No that didn't make any since either.. He sighs standing up straight and going over to her. "Your slacking.. put more strength in it.." He watches her do a few more than nods "alright go to kicks.. and aim for the middle of the bag.."

"the middle? I can barely hit the bottom middle!" Her eyes were wide and had a slight bit of anger to him.

"yes.. but if you don't TRY to aim higher than you'll never GET higher... I didn't say you had to kick it I said aim for it.. don't strain yourself just push...TRY.." Sage's arms crossed.

"This is such bull crap!" She glares at him but none the less starts to kick the bag.

Sage smiles and goes over to where a long sword was mounted on the wall it was nearly a no-Datchi but it was bigger than most swords so he usually used it over the others. He pulls it down and twirls it around a bit than starts going through basic stances and moves.

Chessica turns and watches with fascination he really was good the way he moved the huge sword and so effortlessly. She could never do that... She was such a klutz and not at all flexible.. Sage kept telling her it would come with time but she didn't believe it.. It was just annoying.

***

3 days later

Ryo sat eating his lunch smiling at Cye and Kento who were fighting over an apple.. that had been Cye's.

"AHH come on Cye I'm HUNGRY!" Kento whines at him.

"It's MINE! You can't always eat all MY food! You already ate my cookies! Which I HAD wanted!" Cye growls tugging at the apple.

"You weren't eating them! You were talking and flirting!"

"I WANTED TO EAT THEM! Other wise I wouldn't have GOTTEN them!"

"So I'll give you a free meal at my parents RESTRAINT that's ten times worth those cookies!" Kento points out "and this apple!"

"yes I suppose it is... EXCEPT I can already eat there free! Your mother would slit my throat just for SUGGESTING to pay!" Cye yanks the apple away and takes a bit of it.

"So Cye.. I went to your house the other day.. Tina was there.. when were you planning on telling us she's staying at your house?" Sage asks eating an apple.

Cye's eyes widened and he blushes. "Amm will a couple days I suppose..."

"Ahh our little buddy's getting his grove on!" Kento laughs.

"It's not like that! She just stopped by and she's been helping my mom out a lot.. she even brought her dog.. he's really cute.. mom just adores him."

Kento sighs. "Cye.. you are just.. to..-"


"Innocent?" Rowen finishes for him. He smiles as Cye's face turns red again. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about.. I mean I'm sure if Tina is the one you'll be with for a while.. I'm sure.. at least she'll be glad your a good boy?" He laughs at that as did everyone else.

Cye on the other hand was less than amused "oh come on! And how far have YOU guys gone with a girl?! How 'Bad' are you?!" At this everyone's face turns red.. everyone's face but Sages. "Will out with it?! How bad are you guys"

"Alright, alright.. you proved your point we're all little good boys." Ryo smiles at him.

"I wouldn't say that.." Sage sips his drink and winks at some girls walking by. The girls giggle and start jabbering together.

Ryo looks at him eyes wide "You?! I knew you were a player but.. THIS?"

Sage smirks and claps Rowen's hand to his "will unlike you guys I'm above you.." he laughs.

Cye throws a fry at him, hitting Sage in the forehead "stop being so cocky.."

"Why should I? I'm talented.. and will you guys just aren't" He shrugs and sips his pop.

Ryo groans "does any one else want to kill him or is that just me?"


"I think he's just bluffing." Kento looks at him sharply. "I think he's as good as a boy as we are all.. momma's little boy!"


Sage cocks an eyebrow "your wrong.."


Rowen leans forward suddenly interested "Ohh yeah? If your such a lady's man.. than you can get any girl you want ne?"

Sage brushes his hair back an looks at Rowen. "Hai I can.."


"Wanna bet?"


"I will take on any bet you have!" Sage leans in more his visible eye narrowing. The blue haired man would NOT better him.


"I bet you can't get that girl that just moved in with you.. what's her name? Chessica?" Rowen smirks as Sage groans.


"if I take this bet than you're in on it too! First one to get a kiss with tongue is the winner!" Sage smirks this way he didn't have a time limit as he could CERTAINLY beat Rowen to this.


Ryo takes a bite out of the sandwich "what happens to the loser?"

Rowen looks at Sage who looks back. Sage clicks his tongue "housework?"


"no housework is to used.. how about slave?" Rowen smiles deviously


"Ohh and being a slave isn't used all the time either?" Sage says dully


"Yeah but a slave is so much more fun! Than we get to be bossy!" Rowen smiles and takes a bite of his apple "homework of course would not be included as I don't want F's."


"So than it's just housework?" sage states like it's a duh.


"Among other things" Rowen stands up. "is the bet on or not?"


"yeah loser is the winners slave for two weeks?"


Rowen nods "sure thing.. I'll look forward to it. Now I got to go do some research for my English project something about the American revolution"


Cye looks up "why does your English teacher make you learn that? Aren't you suppose to learn the language?"


"Hai but she thinks to understand the language you must understand where the country stands and how it got there or something.. Later guys" he hurries off smiling determined to win this bet. Sage would NOT win this one.

Ryo looks at Sage "this will be interesting.."

Sage looks at him "Ohh and Why is that?"


"because mate you and Rowen are very close and your competing over a woman you don't even like for a price you both very much want it will be interesting what happens" Cye smirks at his cocky friend


Kento looks at Sage with stern eyes "you two be careful and don't hurt the girl, she didn't ask for this"


Sage snorts "the hell she didn't, her and her snotty attitude that she blows to everyone even though it's all a bluff"

"will maybe she has the bluff up because she's just a scared little girl" Ryo says sarcastically


Sage snorts again. "doubtful she's probably just a bitch"

Cye chuckles "such a positive way to look at your new girl friend" Sage groans at this.


"Hey Sage.. after you get this kiss.. what are you going to do with this girl? Are you just going to leave her?" Kento stares at his friend if there was one thing his mother had taught him is you do NOT use people and play with there feelings.

The blond player looks at his bulky friend and shrugs "I dono I'll pass that hurdle when I get there"

Kento's eyes narrow "will count me out.. I don't want to be part of this. Not only will my mother kill me but I don't agree with toying with one's feelings." He stands up and heads out.


Cye's eyes widen "will that was.. I should talk to him" he gets up and follows Kento out.

****

Daller watches as a girl that was slightly bulky runs to her class. She had been talking to Hardrock earlier, he sneers than allows a cruel smirk to come to his lips. Than again if Hardrock got into a relationship... Hardrock had a very large weakness. He laughs and turns his attention to the two odd hair colors of the group. Halo and Strata, they were asking a bet about.. Chess how awfully convent for him. He looks at the man behind him, the Alen look alike Wildfire's weakness. Everyone was taken care of except Torrent but Torrent would fall when his friends did. Everything was perfect and in place now he just need to act. And get his old teammates to cooperate and stay Under him.