Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Letter ❯ …the letter… ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing of the Yoroiden Samurai Troopers/ Ronin Warriors.
 
 
 
The Letter
…the letter…
by: wingsofsakon
 
 
Seiji spent most of his time at Shin's side in the hospital. Keeping a close eye on him and made sure he was well taken care of. The doctors said it was hopeless and to just let go. But Seiji demanded that it wouldn't be allowed. He let days and nights melt into one as he waited. He had faith things were going to be fine. His only comforts were his friends that would stop by, turn by turn. And his other comfort was writing. And he wrote what his heart needed to let free. Sometimes he read them out loud to break the silence. And sometimes he did it with out even knowing it.
 
He avoided sleep most of the time. Evading the dreams that would repeat the nightmare he went through. Wishing that things could have been different. So, like at other times he got up to find a drink at the floor kitchen. He settled for a coffee since everything else hadn't been stocked yet. Then made his way back to the room and sat back down with a slight stretch. Taking a drink he looked at his writing and made a few last changes.
 
He carefully ended it and was jolted from his thoughts with a jump. As Shin suddenly started fighting the blankets. Struggling against them and yelling out for Seiji.
 
Seiji knocked over his coffee on his work, as he couldn't get over there fast enough: Making the ink fade together and the stained water hide the words. Which wrote:
 
 
To my dearest,

This emotion took me by the hand and into a new world. One that I couldn't climb my way out of… Even, if I dug and ripped my fingernails deep into the walls. This abyss strangles and muffles the pain that I believe once was desire.

I watched you from scorned eyes. Such a deep love yet so hurt, alone and hateful. I don't understand why… why things couldn't have been different. Although, some where deep inside I do know… you chose this.

You chose to step away from me… and that's how it has to be. It tears me apart to be so close yet I will never be allowed to be with you. In a strange way this madness keeps me company. This cold place is something that warms the deepest waters of my soul. Where you will never reach.

I would ask you for forgiveness my dear. Although… I really don't want this to end. Because if it does, then this bond that only you and I share. Would be dissolved and float away in the wind, like echoes of a dead heart. Eventually forgotten with dried tears. We would pretend this had never happened. You would… forget this, me.

And my love for you would be as invisible as the line between the sky and the stars above. But my love has and still survives for you. In that place where dead angels fly. So, when traces of their wings float to the surface. And you hold a tinged feather in your... so delicate fingers. Remember this was a gift-from my heart to yours.

My love, this evil and murdering land that you brought me to. Is so protectful of me. Keeping me safe from the bitter winds of empty love… You have given me so much strength. That I feel at times, I could do anything. Some things are easier when there's nothing that will break in your chest. Because it had already been ripped, torn and scattered from one sea to the next. I know you understand what I am saying.

This dark place is painted with dark gold, stricken black and deepest reds with a lovely watery gloss of sea blue. Days don't matter and nights are one. On perfect nights of sadness you can see the stars crying down from the sky. Only you can never decide if they are cries of sorrow or weeping sounds of murderous hate.

My beloved… I no longer wait for you. This place I speak of, the one you sent me to. I wish to share this… oh so special place: with you. We shall never be together. No, not the way I had originally wished. Each carries their own-palace in the darkness. Simply put, I am going to show you mine, in order to make you build yours. So this bond… shall only get stronger. Then we can smile at each other from the balconies of our palaces. And look at each other with the same love and disgust in our hearts.

You broke my heart, my soul and perhaps even me. But you put it back together with something from these midnight waters that I stare into at night. Letting the coldness bite at the edges of my being. They dragged me down and found all new pieces to fit into the missing. With an evil smile they carefully showed me how to continue living. And now that I am one once again… I have returned to take you back with me.

My dear, smile for me... Look at me with those intense emerald eyes. Give me a gift from your precious sea of tears. Show me the fury your soul hides: the passion that first allured my soul. Come and swim in these deep waters with me. Lets show these angels, that our bond is stronger than any love. I know I will never have your love and it's entirely. But… I will have you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
♥ The End….