Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Ronette Era ❯ The Secret is Out ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


The Ronette Era
Chapter 1 - The Secret is Out
By Winter Peacecraft-Yuy Barton-Mays walked out of her apartment building onto the balcony thinking of the last battle. Ronin Warriors defeated Talpa without our help," Nicole said, "but I get a weird feeling that anew evil is uprising," As Nicole looked up at the stars, a voice called her name. Barton-Mays of Wildfire." the voice said. where are you?" Nicole asked. your memory, but I have something to tell you!" The Ancient said. is it?' the ruler of the dimensional Dynasty, who is Talpa's older sister, is planning to attack the Earth in about 1 month." my God," Nicole said, "I'm gonna go tell the guys." the Ancient demanded. Nicole asked. them like this..."As the Ancient told her how to tell them, inside was a circus. Jones of Strata was on the phone with Nick Kcanstiene. Susan Jones of Halo was on the couch watching television. Jade Akins of Hardrock and Sarah Pease-Houck of Torrent were waiting for Jamie Robbins of Death to get back with the rest of the ingredients, while Randall Tavel was complaining. on Sarah, I'm hungry." Randall complained. gave him the look of death and said, "If you don't shut the hell up, you will not live to see tomorrow." Randall confessed. With silence, Jamie walked in. ya'll! I got the food!" Jamie said as he walked in the kitchen. Randall started to dig through the bag. Randall. Sit the hell down before you eat us out of house and home again!" Jamie said. Nicole walked in she said, "Looks like we won't have to worry about that guys." up Nicole?" Susan asked as she cut off the T.V. let us in on this one." Jean said as she hung up the phone. you have that look in your eyes." look you had when we first had to fight the Dynasty." said Jade as she finished Sarah's statement. do you care to share?" Jamie asked. Dynasty is back, but this is different," Nicole started. "Tatem, Empress of the Dimensional Dynasty, planned to attack the Earth in one month." As Nicole finished what she had to say, Jamie broke the silence. the hell!? Those sons of bitches just won't stay down and on the ground!" Nicole. Why do you always have to ruin a good moment?" Randall said. you are worried about is whether you can eat on the trip!" Jamie said. Jamie and Randall fought, a thought pondered through Jean's head... shut the hell up!" Jean demanded as she turned to Nicole, "Hey Nikki?" oh, what is it Jean?" just have 3 questions," Jean started. "Would Tatem attack Toyama like Talpa did?" don't really know." Isn't Toyama where the Ronin Warriors live?" they live in Toyama." one, Isn't Shinsha University in Toyama? and doesn't Mia Kaji work there?" all be damned Jean," Nicole started, "Looks like we're leaving UCLA and going to Shinsha University in Japan." Nicole, why do we need to see Mia?" Randall asked. she knows all the legends of the Armors, including our Guardian Armors. Right Nicole?" Susan asked. be honest, I don't know, but they have to be in there somewhere. Including the four Armors I've been having visions about." Nicole said. what are we waiting for, the Dynasty to start kickin'?" Jamie asked, "Let's get our asses in gear and head for Shinsha!" Let's go!" They all said in unison. walked around the apartment and got their stuff. As they were walking out, something caught Nicole's eye. A picture of her family at their last Barton Reunion. God, don't let anymore of my family get hurt during this invasion." Nicole said in an out loud prayer as she grabbed the picture and headed out the door. she saw Jade and Randall in Jamie's Blue Ferrari F50. Jean, Sarah, and Susan were in Nicole's 2000 white Saleen Mustang with red and gold stripes down the sides. set?" Nicole asked. They all nodded their heads. "Well, let's go!" jumped in her car, and let down the top. She looked over at a tree when she felt the presence of two figures watching them. She had a clue who they were, but she ignored it. you ready?" Jamie asked. let's head to the airport." Nicole said. Sarah started, "You did remember to call the airport so we could get in our personal Boeing 737 Jet, didn't you?" How dumb do you think I am?" Randall asked. plead the 5th!" Jamie said. Randall asked in confusion. all just looked at each other and said, "He's a blonde!" Randall said. just laughed and drove off as Jamie and Nicole turned on the radio to 95.7 JAMS and listened to DMX's 'Party Up'. they left, the two shadows spoke. we follow them?" Ryoten asked. I think they might need to our help on this one, the dark forces are stronger." Angel said. let's go before we lose them." Ryoten said. You ready?" Angel asked. let's suit up." Ryoten demanded. of Angel Knight, Tao Kami!" of KaioShin, Toa Tsuyasa!" two warriors, Angel Fullington of Angel Knight, and Ryoten Langan of Kaioshin armored up, jumped and vanished. for the gang, they headed for the airport. For the all while Nicole still felt that same presence she felt earlier. Who could it be? Who would be following us? they boarded the plane, Nicole tried to figure out the presence, but thinking about Toyama and finally being able to meet the oh so famous Ronin Warriors and someone from her and Jamie's past.