Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Ronette Era ❯ The Flight and the City ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



The Ronette Era2 - The Flight and the CityWinter Peacecraft-Yuy they boarded the plane, Nicole kept on having the strangest feeling that they were being followed. By whom, she doesn't know, but it felt like something or some people from her past. I get the strangest feeling that I know them...Could they be? Why would they follow us? Maybe...nah! he can't like me again, but what if...
chick, are you there?" Jade asked, "Hey, Nicole, Nicole!!" Nicole shouted as she stood up. Calm down. Nicole, where were you, in outer space?" Jade asked. I was just in deep thought." Nicole said. what?" Susan asked. I get the strangest feeling someone is following us." Stated Nicole. she saw the looks on her friends faces, Jamie suddenly asked, "Is it good or evil?" Nicole thought for a minute she said, "It's definitely good, but Jamie, it is someone from our past." exactly?" Jamie asked. I can't be sure, but their energy around them might confirm my actions to be right," Nicole said. is it dammit!" Jamie demanded. I think it is..." Nicole started, she was interrupted by a sound. -*Ring*on, let me see who it is." Nicole said as she reached in to her purse to get her flaming red cell-phone. Nicole," a familiar voice said. hey lil' sis, what's up?" much," Jaculin said. exactly are you Nikki?" on a plane headed for Japan. Why do you ask?" called to see if you were at home, but they said that you had moved," Jaculin stated, "Why are you going to Japan, where exactly, and can I come?" has a tendency to talk to much and ask to many questions. chuckled while Jaculin kept asking "What? What did I say?" the answers to your questions are: to fight the dynasty, Toyama, and I've already sent ya'll the money to take a flight here." has the dynasty really come back?" I'm afraid so, Jac." Started Nicole, "We are also going there to retrieve the Ronin Warriors to help us fight this new powerfull force." let out a loud shriek and said, "Oh my God, you're going to see the Ronin Warriors! As much as I wanted to get there before, now I want to get there A.S.A.P.!" so you can see Rowen?" Nicole asked. sister has a huge crush on Rowen. well, yes. He is sooo fine!" Jaculin stated. others started laughing while Jaculin didn't have a clue. looks like little Jaculin has herself a crush," Susan said. lets get a 20 year old man hooked up with a 17 year old girl," Sarah said. Jaculin, it's you Birthday!" Randall said. stop teasing her, she has a reason to like a fine guy like that," stated Jade. Jaculin, I gotta go cause we are about to land and my phone will crack up!" Nicole said. I'll talk to ya later then," Jaculin stated. "Bye guys!" Jac," they all said in unison. Nikki, love you," Jaculin said. you too, bye now," Nicole finished. girl is ghetto," Susan said as he cringed from the shriek of the flight attendants voice over them. fasten your seatbelts cause..." ignored her and started to thinking again. Oh God, please protect my family, please don't let this be as bad as I vision it....
the plane landed, everyone got off and headed for the luggage carrier. When Nicole got off she looked up and saw two figures on top of the plane. the hell?" she whispered as they jumped off and sprinted across the field. it," Nicole said. they got their stuff, they went outside and looked in awe at the sight they saw. damn nation," Jade said as she looked at the buildings. can say that again girl," Sarah said as she stood there shocked. A huge carrier plane had brought their cars earlier. our cars," Susan saidas she pointed at them. nation, what did they do? Wax, polish, and redesign the whole damn thing?" Susan asked. I don't know, but they sure are lookin good," Jamie said. lets head to Shinsha and find Mia and reacquaint ourselves," Nicole said. hold up," Jade asked. do you mean reacquaint yourselves?" Sarah asked. and I will explain when we get there." Nicole said looking at Jamie. on guys, lets go so I can get something to eat," Randall said. Everyone nodded their heads as they got in their cars and drove off. I can't believe I get to see Mia after 6 years. God Mia, why did you have to move away from Jamie and me? Hope you are doing ok, but I feel in this battle you are going to help us more than you girl. Please accept your destiny like I have.
Nicole thought as she drove to Shinsha to see her dear friend from long ago, Mia Koji.