Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Ronette Era ❯ The Reunion and Meeting at Last ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



The Ronette Era3 - The Reunion and Meeting at LastWinter Peacecraft-Yuy Nicole drove down the streets of Toyama, she was remembering her friend from six years ago. Oh, Mia, have you changed since the last time I saw you?
(By change I mean personality, not looks...you'll find out why l8ter) was a spring day in the summer of 1996. Mia Koji and Nicole Mullins (AN: As she called herself back then) were playing softball against their arc rivals, Etowah. Mia was on third base, Nicole was in the dugout, and Jamie was in the stands cheering on his two favorite girls. up to bat, Nicole Mullins," the announcer boomed over the intercom. stepped up to the plate and looked at Jamie and Mia. She gave them the look, which to Mia meant, "When I hit that ball, run your ass off." Mia got ready to run. Nicole! Hit that ball," Jamie said Come on Nicole, you can do this
...Nicole kept repeating that over and over in her head. Number 22 pitched the ball and.........BOOM!! That ball was long gone. Everyone cheered for Nicole as she ran across the bases! She looked up at the scoreboard and it said: Walker-22 Etowah-20! to go Nicole," Mia said. go celebrate for an ass kicking game," Nicole said as she, Mia, and Jamie headed for her 1996 Maroon Cavalier. that night, after the game, Jamie and Mia were at Nicole's house. one hell of a game," Mia said as she gave he B/F a high five. you said it," Nicole said as she took a drink of her Diet Mountain Dew. Knock Knock*~ get it," Nicole said as she got up to answer the door. When she opened the door, she saw two people she really didn't want to see. Mr. and Mrs. Koji, can I help you?" Nicole asked. we need our daughter, and right NOW," Mrs. Koji said. mom, dad. What's up?" Mia asked her parents, really not wanting to know. is what's up," Mr. Koji said. I don't want to go," Mia said. are going whether you like it or not missy," Mrs. Koji said as she took Mia by the arm and pulled her to the door. I don't want to go. Nicole, help me!" Mia was screaming and sobbing as her mother was pulling her out the door. coming Mia, hold on," Nicole said as she ran for the door. When she reached the door, Mia's parents were putting her in the car. They jumped in the car and started the engine. on Mia," Nicole was running towards the car as it was pulling away, "Best friends are forever." Nicole, always remember me," Mia screamed out of the car window. MMIIAA," Nicole said dropping to her knees and crying. see her again, I'm sure of it," Jamie said as he helped her up off the ground. your right," Nicole said. She lifted her head up to the Heavens. "I always loved looking up at the stars. They remind me of peace," Nicole remember Mia voice as clear as day. We will meet again, Mia. I make a promise to myself and my heart.
Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nicole are you there?" Jade asked as she hit Nicole in the back of the head. Jade, stop before I wreck and kill us all," Nicole said as she swirved to one side. mode, Nicole. What did you do to click her this time, Jade?" Susan asked dumbstruck. being herself," Nicole said as she slapped Jade's arm. it, Nicole," Jamie said. pulled up into the Shinsha parking, and got out of the cars. look at that. Dang that is a big university," Jean exclaimed. didn't think it would be this huge," Sarah said. think, Mia is in there. She and I will be able to help y'all find stuff about the other armors that weren't found," Randall said. thinking, Randall," Jean said. go in and see if we can find Mia. Then we'll get enrolled later," Jamie said. tells us the story about Mia, Jamie, and yourself," Jean said. I'll tell ya'll," Nicole told them her story about the game, being at her house, and Mia being drug out by her parents. When Nicole finished; Jean, Sarah, and Susan were in tears. is soooo sad," Susan said as she grabbed a tissue. you gonna be excited to see Mia again?" Randall asked. duh, of course you nit wad," Susan said as she popped him in the back of the head. they walked up to the desk, five faces caught Nicole's eye. guys, look," Nicole said. shit, its the Ronin Warriors," Jamie said Sanada," Jean said Hashiba," Nicole said Date," Susan said Rei Faun," Sarah said Mouri," Jade said just stood there and stared, until Jade hollered out, "Damn baby, y'all look good. Get over her and share the love!" guys looked over at them and gave them the weirdest look. my God, no she didn't!" Jean shouted. idiotic, stupid. My gosh this is a university for Christ's sake. Will you shut up and let me find Mia," Nicole said Nicole finished what she said, she blushed so hard it wasn't even funny. The Ronins just laughed and walked away. that is over," Susan said. Jade, you are embarrassing," Sarah said Jade confessed. walked up to the desk, where a man in about his fifties was sitting. He was typing, what looked like, a coded message of some sort. I help you," the man asked as he minimized the screen. could you direct us to Mia Koji's room, please?" Nicole asked. right this way," the man said as he got up out of his seat and started to walk to the elevator. I'll get to see Mia again after six years. Nicole thought as she and her friends rode the elevator w/the receptionist. know today is Miss Koji's 20th birthday," the man said gots me an idea," Nicole said. in Shinsha*~ the Ronette's, Jamie, and Randall rode the elevator, Mia was in her room feeling down in the dumps. years old and still nothing different," Mia said out loud as she was in her office. she walked over to the book shelf were she saw a picture taken 6 years ago of her and best friends Nicole Mullins and Jamie Robbins. Oh Nicole, it's been 6 years since I last seen you. I would give anything to see you and Jamie again.
She picked up the picture and was suprised by 7 guys and 1 large white tiger. big 2-0 Mia," the all said in unisom as they walked in w/balloons and a dozen red roses. you guys," Mia said as Sage gave her the balloons and Ryo gave her the roses. birthday Mia," Ryo said as he gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. he pulled her out of his embrace, she looked into his tiger blue eyes and was hypnotized by them. She loved Ryo so much, but she has never been able to tell him. Them being together was a piece of her imagination. like we are gonna have us a little more of a party tonight than we thought," Kento said with a wide grin on his face. up Kento!" Ryo demanded. only thing that would make this birthday complete is to be able to see a part of my past from 6 years ago," Mia said as she grasped the picture she held in her hand tighter. do you mean?" Brandon asked. from six years ago," Rowen looked at the picture Mia was holding in her hand, "Looks like Mia had some more friends in the past, and that picture in her hand might explain it all." gave Rowen a look that told him he was right. As tears swelled up in her eyes, she turned away and sat down. are you okay?" Ryo asked w/concern in his voice. I'm fine, but Rowen is right. I had two best friends six years ago and here is the picture we took. The last and final time we were together." Mia said. held up the picture of a girl and a guy, about 15, standing next to Mia on a softball field. The girl had curly. blond hair and hazel eyes. The guy had dark, brown hair and brown eyes. are there names?" Cye asked Mullins and Jamie Robbins," Mia said in a raspy voice. girl is cute," Sage said. they all said. She is," Sage said. started to laugh so hard that she couldn't breath. is so funny?" Ryo asked nothing. Nicole was always a real cutie pie. She had guys lined up by a mile, but she never dated any of them," Mia said. Rowen asked. she always told me that everyone had a soulmate. She never dated any of them, because she new that those guys weren't her soulmate. She never got over the break up of the one guy that she really loved. So she just stopped dating, but she always told me that no matter what she wouldn't find her soulmate, he would find her. She was always helping people with their problems, but never had time for her own self. I always admired her for being so strong and kind hearted. She always helped me when I needed cheering up or she would just act stupid to make me laugh. She was always a very happy and cheerful person. Noone could bring her down," Mia said. she was like a stone wall?" Rowen asked. basically. Then I had to leave one day when I was over at her house after we played our last softball game," Mia said. did you have to leave them?" Yulie asked. would've told them, but a noise stopped her. Knock*~ in," Mia said. Koji, you have some visitors," the man said. are they?" Mia asked. I feel offended. I can't believe you don't remember the game against Etowah, 22-20, and my grand slam home run," a familar voice said. way," Mia said as she stood up. way, Happy Birthday Mia, I missed you so much," Nicole said as she stepped in the room. can't believe it. Is it really you Nicole?" Mia asked. hell ya. Who did you think it was Santa Clause?" Nicole asked. think I am gonna cry," Mia confessed. do that. All your boyfriends here might think that you are a big baby. Besides I think I will too," Nicole said. always were the joker Nicole," Mia said laughing. hey, what can I say expect that I try," Nicole said. she walked further into the room, she was meet by a pair of arms she never thought she would be in again. really thought that I would never see you again," Mia said crying. too," Nicole said. then forget you two. I can see when I'm not wanted," Jamie said. Mia looked up, she saw her other friend. Jamie. I missed you too," Mia said. here girl," Jamie said as he gave her a quick hug. I'll introduce you to everybody. This is Jeannean Jones of Strata, Susan Jones of Halo, Jade Akins of Hardrock, Sarah Pease-Houck of Torrent, and Randall Tavel. Of course you know Jamie, he is Jamie Robbins of Death, and finally, me, Nicole Barton-Mays of Wildfire," Nicole said. Nicole finished, Mia's and the guys eyes grew as wide as saucers. just have two question: why did you change your name, and how in the hell did you get those names?" Mia asked dumbstruck. I wanted to and me and the girls are the Ronette Warriors and Jamie is a Ronin Warrior," Nicole said. my Holy God..." are more armors that we thought," Kento said as he finished Cye's sentence. there are," Rowen said. will answer all of your questions later, but first we really need your help Mia," Jean said. but first they are..."Mia was pointing at the guys. Ryo Sanada of Wildfire, Rowen Hashiba of Strata, Sage Date of Halo, Kento Rei Faun of Hardrock, Cye Mouri of Torrent, the little guy is Yulie, Whiteblaze, and I don't know who the other little dude is," Nicole said. Nicole, what are you a stalker?" Mia asked. stuck out her tounge and said, "No not really, I just know my people, and the Ancient One," Nicole said. Brandon by the way," Mia said. looks like Rowen. He must be his little brother. Man, if Jaculin was here she would flip out," Nicole said. did you know I'm Rowen's younger brother?" Brandon asked. stood in front of Brandon and said, "Like I said, you look like him and I could spot anyone from the Hashiba clan a mile away, without my glasses or contacts." does that mean?" Brandon asked. Nicole is saying is you, but more of Rowen, looks good or fine as she would put it," Susan said. is putting on her flirt mode talk," Mia said. stood up and looked straight at Rowen. She looked into his eyes. Could he be..my soulmate? He looks like the one the Ancient told about. Blue hair, dark blue eyes, and when you look into them you can see his soul.
She blocked that out of her mind and turned to Mia, "I can't believe you remembered my flirt mode. Wait I was the one who taught you how to get your mack on around the guys. I bet you didn't forget how to do it, but I bet you haven't even tried it on these guys." you are the one who taught Mia to dress the way she does, and flirt like a maniac?" Sage asked. I sure as hell did," Nicole said. huh?" Mia said. pretty surpised," Ryo said. is like a female Sage. She could walk to any guy and tell them they have a nice butt and fine body. I am surprised she hasn't did that yet," Jamie said. I am not really that confident, but I have been known to do that every once in a while," Nicole said. couldn't imagine another Sage walking around," Ryo said. thinking of that would be scary," Rowen said. Nicole is the mack woman of all men around the world," Kento said. grabed a trophy from one of Mia's cases, got up on the table, and said, "The Mack Woman of the year award goes to...Nicole Barton-Mays." got up on the table accepted the award with a bow, and said, "I would like to dedicate this award to....ME, ME, ME, ME, and most of all ME." acts alot like Sage. Conceded in every way possible," Cye said. try," Nicole said. we can all certainly see that," Ryo said. picking on my friend," Mia said as she punched him in the arm with all her force. Mia, have you been lifting weights or something?" Ryo asked rubbing his arm. mean she actually hurt you?" Rowen asked. she did. I think it'll leave a bruise," Ryo said still rubbing his arm. also taught Mia how to fight," Nicole said. I can tell by how hard Mia hit Ryo, You could hit alot harder. Considering that you are a Ronette," Cye said. of which, Mia we need your help. There is a new dynasty on the verge of attacking, and we need to see if got anything on them and 6 unknown armors," Nicole said. start looking through my grandfathers data," Mia said. you say SIX unknown armors?" Kento asked. I've been having visions about them. The Ancient told me there were six armors, but 2 of them haven't seeked out there owners yet. I have no idea who bear the other 4, but I will find out," Nicole said. Mia searched her grandfathers data, Nicole felt the presence of good and evil. Why do I keep getting the feeling that Angel and Ryoten are following us. Then I feel the dynasty. The Ancient said that they wouldn't attack for 1 month, but what if he was wrong. The Ancient is never wrong. How could I feel the Dynasties presence?
Nicole pondered in thought for a while. do you know of all this Nicole?" Sage asked. can sense these things. Plus, the Ancient told her," Susan said. Ancient and Nicole are never wrong when it comes to this stuff," Jade said. know where I know you people from. You are the girls that screamed at us in the lobby. It was Nicole that we laughed at the most for screaming at you," Kento said. we did scream at ya'll. Now will you shut your trap, please?" Jean asked Kento very nicely.(Jean is never really that nice unless she wants something really bad!!!! :-P) I will since you asked," Kento said. can't believe Kento shut his mouth that quickly," Cye said. you ya'll would BE QUIET I will tell ya'll what Mia just found," Nicole said as she stood up and gave everyone the look of death. they all asked. it says that there are 3 parts to the whole Dynasty; Seasonal, Dimensional, and Darkness. Also that there are 23 armors in all," Mia said. that many?" Brandon asked. already knew that, but can you find anything else?" Jamie asked. can search through the encoded shit, but I've never been there. My grandfather coded it very well. I've tried to break the code, but I can't seem to get it," Mia said. you try the poem that found everyone?" Rowen asked. and it didn't work," Mia said. the Ronette poem," Nicole said. Ryo asked. it be the same as the Ronin?" Rowen asked. exactly," Jamie said. does it go?" Mia asked. all looked at Nicole," Nicole will you do the honor?" Jamie asked. only want me to do it cause ya'll don't remember it. Ok here it goes: Torch of Spirit sought through six, strength through immortal fire, darkest prison sheds the light, beneath a sea of salt, in a throne of rock, amongst the eye of the ages, in the stream of the skies, Grim Reaper comes for you.
is kind of like the Ronin poem except it adds six instead of five and you have to out Jamie's part in there," Nicole said. about the other 6 armors?" Kento asked. really haven't found anything out about the, but when all the Ronin and Ronette armors are together and we recite the whole poem, it is said that is more powerful than any force," Jean said. shit," Mia shouted. Ryo asked. worked," Mia said. lets stop talking and start researching," Jamie said. turned their eyes to Mia's computer and started to research on everything. Nicole kept on having that good-evil feeling. Not knowing what it is she blocked it out and started to read on about the dynasty and the other 6 armors.