Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Ronette Era ❯ The Dynasty Attacks ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



The Ronette Era4 - The Dynasty AttacksWinter Peacecraft-Yuy --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----sat staring at her computer, trying to figure out the legend of the Ronette Warriors, and how her 20th birthday had been the best of all. I can't believe Nicole and Jamie showed up. With the surprise that she is a Ronette and Jamie is a Ronin. What is weird is that all the people I care about are warriors for good. Dammit, why can't I have a part in this? All I am is the sidekick. Why am I left out of all the fun.
Mia, whatcha doin'?" A male voice asked. nothing. Your Randall right?" Mai asked as she turned around. Do you need some help?" Randall asked. Mia said. can I do?" Randall asked. take these disks," she pulled 3 disks out of her drawer, "and sit over there and try to figure out about all the Ronette and Ronin Armors, and what and where they are," Mai said in about 3 seconds. Randall said. they sat there, Mia noticed that Nicole and crew wasn't in the room and neither were the guys. Randall, where is everyone?" Mia asked. went down to the lobby to get something to snack on. Kento was complaining about being hungry," Randall said laughing. well that is no surprise there," Mai said as a smile wrapped around her cheeks. I know what ya mean," Randall said. lets start back to work and we'll talk about Kento's bottom less pit later," Mai said. mam," Randall said. The Lobby*~ where are you people from," Cye asked. are all form Alabama, except Susan, Jean, and Sarah. Jean and Susan where born and raised somewhat of their life in Virginia and Sarah is from California,"Jade said. are you lovely young ladies like?" Sage asked. you like to know," Nicole said. rude Nicole. You don't be that mean to someone who doesn't have the good looks and talent. It is completely rude and unnice," Jamie said. you are not being so kind and generous yourself Mr. Elliott," Nicole said. have you know that I am the best looking bachelor in Toyama," Sage said standing up and taking a bow. know I am good looking, but I am not that concided," Nicole said. got that right Nicole," Rowen said descreatly. everyone asked. thinking out loud," Rowen said blushing. mmmmmh, whatevea," Kento said. get back to the chat we were having," Susan said. Rowen, where are you from?" Nicole asked. from Brooklyn," Rowen said. about the rest of ya'll?" Jade asked. from California," Sage said. from England," Cye said. from Japan, but not Toyama," Kento said. didn't bother to answer. Nicole wonder what was wrong with him. She has never seen that look in anyones eyes before. about you Ryo?" Nicole asked. don't know where I'm from. I've lived in alot of Foster homes. I don't know who my parents are. I have cloudy memories of my family," Ryo said. my lord," Nicole said. a dope," Jean said. Nicole yelled standing up. Jean asked. you know how rude that is to call someone a dope? Especially someone who has been in Foster Homes? He has never known his family, he doesn't know where he is from, and he certainly doesn't need you or anyone else to be a total asshole about it," Nicole said very indescreatly. has never known anyone so fragile about other peoples feelings before. No wonder her and Mia are friends. She is so uptight just like Mia.
Ryo just sat there watching Nicole go off on Jean. want you to get yor ass over to Ryo, shake his hand, and say you are sorry for being a rude bitch," Nicole said. you don't have to do that," Ryo said. I do. Don't ask and don't tell. I'll explain later," Nicole said. walked over to Ryo, she stuck out her hand, and apologized. I'm sorry for being a bitch. I guess Nicole was right. I shouldn't crack on you like that, it was completely uncalled for," Jean said nicely. accepted," Ryo said. you, Jean," Nicole said. Nicole, why did you go off on Jean like that?" Kento asked. I have strong feelings towards people like Ryo," Nicole said sitting down. mean you have a crush on Ryo?" Rowen. Sage, and Cye asked at the same time. I hate to see people being made fun of. I was ridiculed alot in Junior High and High School. I just don't like to see people, who have a problem, being made of fun of or ridiculed," Nicole said. were you made fun of?" Ryo asked. won't get into detail about it. Just know that I can help you find your family. If you have any left, I can do some blood work," Nicole said. can you do blood work?" Kento asked. have a Bachelors Degree in Nursing. I am working for my Masters. I can get registered in any hospital I want," Nicole said. don't want any blood work done," Ryo said. come over here," Nicole said standing up and walking towards a door with Ryo. Ryo said. shut the door and said, "I want to help you find your family. Don't you want them to be there when you get married to Mia?" Nicole asked. do you know I like Mia?" Ryo aksed dumbstruck. can tell. I know you love her, and she loves you too," Nicole said. do you know that? Mia doesn't love me. She has almost every guy in Toyama after her. She is like a babe magnet. God, what I wouldn't give to have her," Ryo said with a sigh. make you a deal, I won't do the blood work, If and only if you tell Mia how you truly feel," Nicole said. can't do that. I would feel totally embarrased," Ryo said. fine be that way," Nicole said walking away. Ryo said grabbing her arm, "I'll do it, but there won't be an opportunity to," Ryo said. me, there will be," Nicole said with a smile on her face. walked out of the corner. Everyone looked at them, and thought that they did something. was thinking that Ryo and Nicole were in love. He hardly even knows her, how could he be in love with her? That is so weird. Wait, I'm talking like I'm jealous or something. How could I be jealous of.........could I be in love with Nicole? I've only known her for 3 hours, but I've gotten to know so much of her. I mean look at her, she is so beautiful and sexy, smart and cunning, and she has the most kindest soul and personality. The Ancient told me that I would fall in love with a woman as smart as I am, but more witter, and when we look into each others eyes we see the depth of each of our souls. She is a total hottie. Not doubt that she has a man. I would love to go out with her. I am in love with Nicole. I am totally head over heals in love with Nicole Barton-Mays. How bizarre.
was looking at Rowen like he was crazy or something. His eyes were all big, and he was breathing like he had an asthma attack or something. Well whatever it is, I am going to check on him
. Nicole thought. walked over to Rowen and snapped her fingers in front of his face. He didn't move. What the hell is wrong with him? Anyways, I'm gonna listen his heartbeat. I don't have a stethascope, so I guess I'll have to do it manually. Oh shit, I'll remember this day. The day I went crazy.
Nicole bent down on her knees to listen to his heart beat. are you doing Nicole?" Jade asked. gonna check his heartbeat to see if he is alright. Don't make a sound," Nicole said. bent her head down over his heart and stuck it on his chest. She listened for any abnormal sounds. She couldn't seem to find any. What in the hell is wrong with you Rowen?
She closed her eyes to listen more closley, still nothing. Why does he keep breathing like that? If nothing is wrong with him, then why is he breathing and acting like that?
Nicole started to laugh to herself. He probably thinks Ryo and I where doing something. Wait.....that means only one thing....Is Rowen in love with me? He has only knew me for a couple of hours. Why would her fall in love with a loser like me? I beleive that there are alot more prettier girls out there for my Rowen besides me. Why in the hell did I call him MY Rowen?! Could I be in love with him? Shit Nicole, get ahold of yourself. If I stray from this question, it'll be on my mind all damn night.
looked up at him, still no change. I mean look at him....he is totally FINE. I know alot about him. From what I've heard, he is smart, and from what I see he is fine!!! Damn....I am in love with him. I am in love with Rowen Hashiba. How totally weird and bizarre.
knocked himself out of his trance to find Nicole over his heart. Why is she listening to my heart? Does she think I have a disease or something? This girl is weird, but fine
. Rowen managed to slow his breathing down and look at Nicole in a weird way. me," Rowen said. looked up to see Rowen looking down at her. Dammit, I knew I was crazy.
are you on my chest listening to my heart?" Rowen asked. thought that you had an asthma attack or something, so I thought that I would check it out. Since I didn't have a stethascope, I had to do it manually. Are you mad because I thought that something was wrong with you and I decided to check?" Nicole asked. I was just wondering why you were down there," Rowen said. I already answered that. Do you have anyother questions for me Mr. Hashiba?" Nicole asked. not at the moment. You may sit down, Ms. Barton-Mays," Rowen said smiling. I love his smile.
Nicole stood up and took a bow, "My examination was proven to be wrong. You don't have any disease, but you have some kind of disease," Nicole said. may that be Nicole?" Rowen asked. have the Hashiba disease," Nicole said smiling. Damn she is sexy.
Rowen twitched his hands, "What is that?" for me to know and you to find out," Nicole said. Sage said. gave him the finger. She knew he would take it the wrong way, so before he said anything. Nicole blurted out, "It wasn't an offer." never thought of asking you that. Besides I already know who you like," Sage said. who might that be, Mr. Date?" Nicole asked. none other that Rowen Hashiba, Ms. Barton-Mays," Sage said straight up and directly. could he know? I don't show off that much attention. I don't like Rowen, I love him. I have to play this out cool , or else everyone will know that I love him
. Nicole just blushed and turned away. are you blushing Nicole?" Jamie asked. I knew it. You do like Rowen," Sage said. what if I do? You can't do anything about it," Nicole said. also know that Rowen likes you back," Sage looked straight at Rowen, "I can tell by the way he acts." what if I do? Like Nicole said, you can't do anything about it," Rowen said. know that I am right. I have never seen that look on your face. You have had a good bit of girlfriends. You didn't even have that look in your eyes when you dated Ruth. You loved her, but you never had that look in her eyes. Rowen don't play dumb with us. We know you a hell of alot better than that," Sage said. of the sudden the song Give you Back came on by Vertical Horizon. Rowen looked straight at Nicole. She was still a littl red in the face. All of the sudden she turned to face him. They looked into each others eyes. Then they both remembered what the Ancient said to them about their soulmate. When you look into each others eyes you can see the depth of each others soul.
Rowen and Nicole thought at the same time. of the sudden Give you Back went off and Miracle came on. Another song by Vertical Horizon. Nicole remembered the song all to well. t's taken much to long, To get right, Would it be so wrong, To maybe find someone, A miracle. And all you really need, Is everything you could never be, And so you give it all, For a miracle
. Nicole sung the song to herself in her head as she looked in to Rowen's beautiful blue eyes. Then the song switched to All of You. (AN: I have a thing for songs by Vertical Horizon!! :-P) Loosing control of herself, she walked right up to Rowen and kissed him in front of everyone. She pulled Rowen away. know this is crazy but bear with me. I have a plan up my sleeves," Nicole said. what is your plan?" Rowen asked. follow my lead," Nicole said as she untucked his shirt. they are NUTS," Sage said. just in love," Jamie, Susan, Jean, Jade, and Sarah said. do you know?" Ryo asked. have know Nicole since high school, we know what she is like," Jean said. pulled Rowen's shirt off. I knew I was crazy, but not this crazy.
She took a look at Rowen's body. Damn, I love me. I'm such a genus.
managed to pul Nicole away and get to her ear, "What are you doing?" take this," Nicole pulled out 2 caned Pepsi, "Shake them up real good, and make a hole in the top." Rowen asked. trust me," Nicole said. would trust you with my life," Rowen said. start shakin," Nicole said. was just dunbstruck at what Rowen and Nicole were doing. are crazy," Kento said. but that's our Nicole. Gotta learn to love her," Jade said. get him Nicole," Jamie screamed. and Rowen were taking the risk of really doing something. If I don't stop I'll really regret it.
Nicole thought. you ready?" Nicole asked Rowen. you are," Rowen said. on the count of three. One...two...three...NOW," Nicole said as she and Rowen turned around and drinched everyone in Pepsi. fire and save the matches," Jade said. you are dead," Susan said. is a Versaci shirt. Do you know how much this cost?" Jamie screamed. you right," Nicole said. are to clever," Rowen said as she gave Nicole a high five. are pure evil Nicole," Sarah said. Nicole said. would've got to celebrate Rowen and Nicole's victory a little longer. For when they got into it they heard a scream from the rooms. shit, that was Mia," Ryo said. on guys, lets go see what's up," Cye said. is it Jean?" Sarah asked. gave Nicole a look and said, "Tatam and the Dynasty." that stupid bitch," Jamie said. HHEELLPP," Mia screamed. on guys, lets kick it," Kento said. jumped over tables and ran up stairs to find Mia in a pool of blood, and Randall beside her. Shit," Jamie said. ran over to Mia and Randall to check for any sines of life. are still alive," Nicole said. goodness," Rowen said. ran over to Mia, picked her head up, and placed it in his lap. He stroked her long brown hair (which was covered with blood.) wake up. Come on, you can't leave us now. You can't leave me. I love you. I love your eyes, your smile, hell I practically love everything about you. Please don't leave me now, I need you." tear trickled down his cheek and landed on hers. As Ryo's tear made its way down to Mia's lips, she started to wake up. Mia said. who did this to you?" Ryo asked. didn't get a good look at her, but I heard what you said earlier. I have something to tell you," Mia said. ahead," Ryo said. uh...I don't think so," a voice boomed over everyone. are you?" Ryo asked. know that voice. It's Jennifer Shearer," Nicole said. except its not just Jennifer Shearer," Nicole said. Jennifer Shearer, Warlady of Illusion," Jennifer said. you've gotten uglier by the years," Sarah said. up, Lady Torrent," another voice boomed. can't believe it," Sarah said. believe it," another voice said. fat bitch," Jamie said. am Holly Williams, Warlady of Venom," she said. would like to you to meet the other Warlords and Warladies," Jennifer said. is Mike Vibanco, Warlord of Corruption," Holy said. tall about 21 years old, with reddish-blonde hair appeared. time no see Jean," Mike said. wasn't long enough," Jean said with anger in her voice. is Kim Hornsbee, Warloady of Cruelty," Jennifer said. young woman, about 20, appeared. She had short brown hair, and green eyes. Sarah," Kim said with an evil glare. you Kim, damn you to hell," Sarah said. last two are Melissa Gardner, Warlady of Pain, and Ryan Wilfore, Warlord of Vengence," Holly said. people appeared. The first was a woman, about 5'2", she had blonde hair and was fat. The second, a man, about 5'9", with brown hair and blue eyes. Jade," Melissa said. to hell," Jade said up Susan?" Ryan asked. up you ghetto trash," Susan said. Mia said. is it Mia?" Ryo asked. did this to Randall and me. I recognize her voice," Mia said pointing to her attacker. looked where Mia was pointing. She was pointing straight at the Warlady of Venom, Holly. little girl is right, Wildfire," Holly said chuckling. Brandon, get over here," Ryo said angerly. Yulie said. two stay here and watch Mia. I've got some business with the lady over there," Ryo said as he got up and started to walk away. Mia said while she grabbed his arm with the strength she had left, "be careful she is powerful." promise, love," Ryo said as he bent down to kiss her forehead. smiled back, then she passed back out. guys, lets kick it," Rowen said. show them what the Ronin Warriors can do," Cye said. nodded. TO ARMS!!" Ryo shouted.of Wildfire, Tao Jin of Strata, Tao Inochi of Halo, Tao Gi of Torrent, Tao Chi of Hardrock, Tao Shin flur of light and many cherry blossoms later, there stood the Ronin Warriors in full battle armor, ready to kick some major Dynasty ass. on Warlords and Warladies," Kento said. bout you stop picking on helpless people and get into a real fight," Rowen said. you wish. Dynasty soldiers, ATTACK," Melissa said. 250 dynasty soldiers appeared out of now where. As the Ronins fought off the the soldiers, the girls took the helpless Randall to where Mia was. go help the guys," Jade said. all nodded and signaled their armors as Nicole shouted "RONETTE' S, TO ARMS" of Lady Wildfire, Tao Jin of Lady Strata, Tao Inochi of Lady Halo, Tao Gi of Lady Torrent, Tao Shin of Lady Hardrock, Tao Chi of Death, Tao Shi blossoms turning into fire, wind, light and thunder, earth, water, and death their stood the Ronette Warriors and the lost Ronin Warrior ready for battle. Nicole drew her katana's, Jamie prepaired for battle, Jean loaded her bow, Susan twirled her no-datchi, Jade broke her naginata, and Sarah readied her Water Trident. Dynasty minons were laughing at how pidiful the Ronins looked, when all of the sudden an arrow came out of nowhere. was that?" Mike asked. dynasty goons," Susan shouted. stopped to see Nicole and crew in full batttle armor. cow," Kento and Cye said together. its true," Melissa said, " You are the Ronette Warriors." and your point?!" Nicole asked. point was..." Melissa started. shut up," Jean said. How rude," Jennifer said. first of all, let me tell you something," Jamie started, " We didn't give you permission to talk." up quiere bait," Holly said. it!" Jamie shouted. jumped and lunged toward Holly. He readyed his onyx sword and sliced Holly's hair. wanna fight, well I'm right here," Holly said. bet we'll fight , and I will defeat you," Jamie said. see about that... heeyah," Holly screamed as she lunged toward Jamie. other Warlords and Warladies were busy watching Jamie and Holly fight to see the others jump towards them. They were paired like so: Nicole, Jean, Susan, Jade, Sarah, Jamie. & ladies: Jennifer, Mike, Ryan, Melissa, Kim, Holly. LD Bitch," Nicole said. looked up to see Nicole's blade come down on her. Shit," Jennifer said. Nicole lunged towards Jennifer as their swords met. tapped mike on the shoulder. that," Mike said. He took his sword and sliced towards Jean, but she vanished. the hell," Mike said. here," Jean said as Mike turned around he was met by Jean's fist. Warlord," Susan said. Ronette," Ryan siad, "Where are you?" behind you," Susan whispered in Ryan's ear. know you're right behind me. You think you can trick me that easy?" Ryan asked. cause you are a dumbass," Susan said as she appeared in front of him and socked him in the nose. oh fat one!," Jade said. kill you Jade of Hardrock," Melissa said. wanna bet?" Jade asked as she jumped in front of Melissa with her Naganata. I do." then let's see," Jade said as she broke her Naganata and swung it towards Melissa. Sarah said. Kim asked. loves me, not you!!" Sarah said. right hoochie!" Kim shouted. wanna make that a fact?" Sarah asked as she jumped on Kim's back. off of me!" Kim shouted. the Ronettes's and the Warlord's & Lady's fought while the Ronin Warriors were handling a bunch of tin cans. on guys, let's go help the girls," Sage said. get rid of these guys first," Rowen said. UP NOW" SHOCK WAVE" BOLT CUT" ROCK CRUSHER" WAVE SMASHER" girls heard the Ronins do their sure kills when all of the sudden, the Warlods and Warladies jumped back. the deal?" Susan asked. afraid to fight us?" Jamie asked. hardly," Holly said. want to give ya'll a little surprise," Melissa said they all asked. Warlords and Warladies readyed their weapons and started to gather energy. Shit," Sarah said. wrong?" Ryo asked. go protect Mia and Randall," Nicole said. Ryo asked. F***ING DO IT," Nicole said. don't get your panties in a wad," Ryo said. you," Nicole said. really doesn't like to be questioned," Sarah said. chit chat, get your Ronin asses over there and protect Mia," Jean said angerly. they said. looked at Nicole. She was all eyes on the Dynasty minions. Please be carful Nicole, I don't wanna lose you.
Rowen thought as he walked away. Ronette's looked at the Warlord's and ladies gathering their energy. ready for the worst," Jade said. glanced back at Nicole and figured what they were talking about. GET OUT OF THERE. YOU'LL GET KILLED." Rowen said. HAVE TO DO THIS ROWEN. YOU JUST STAY THERE AND DON'T GET IN THE WAY," Nicole screamed back at him. Ronette's, MEET YOUR DOOM," Melissa screamed. stuck her samuri sword in the air and hollered out,"SWEET PAIN REVENGE!" as the sword grew larger and she sliced the Ronette's with energy. jumped in the air with her chained sythe, swung it above her head, and hollered out, "QUAKE WITH FEAR!" As she threw the chain into the ground. grabed her spider back threw it into the air and hollered, "WEB OF DECEPTION!" the spider leg extended and a web came out. grabed her snake fang swords swung it to her side, and hollered, "SNAKE FANG STRIKE!" The swords multiplied and she extened them into everyone, with poison. held his sword and hollered out, "BLACK LIGHTNING SLASH!" Mike threw it to his side and blackness covered the whole place. hollered out, "BLACK POUNDING STRIKE!" He took his axe and pounded ot into the ground, everybody flew up on the air. Time froze and then he pounded the axe into everyone. the dust cleared, it showed the Ronette's laying on the destroyed Shinsha floor. Nicole woke up to see her friends on the ground. saw Jennifer walking towards the helpless Nicole, "I'm coming Nicole. Hold on," Rowen shouted as she was about to leave the protection circle. don't. We have to stay here," Sage said. Rowen started. said not to get in the way. Besides I think she can take care of herself," Kento said. I'll wait, but if it gets any worse, I'm going out there, and noone can stop me," Rowen said. is the end of you, Nicole of Wildfire," Jennifer said. looked up, and was about to make her move when, when she heard two familiar male voices. DESTRUCTION SLASH!" RAGE ATTACK!" the hell?" Rowen said dumbstruck. armored figures appeared in front of her, when Jennifer was slung back. Nicole," a familiar voice said. concentrated her power to see her helpers faces. and Angel," Nicole said. it's us," Angel said. how?" Nicole asked. lay there," Ryoten said, "While we take care of these goons." in the hell might you be," Mike asked. been waiting for you to ask that. I am Ryoten Langan. I wear the Armor of Kaioshin," Ryoten said. I am Angel Fullington, I wear the armor of Angelknight," Angle said. is lovely, but I doubt you'll live that long," Mike said. and I have equal strenght. We share each others power, so If I was you I would leave, if you value your life," Ryoten said. share this. BLACK LIGHTNING SLASH," Mike said. and Ryoten readyed their weapons. They never thought that this would happen. An orb came out of nowhere and absorbed the attack everyone asked. was it this time, Little Red Riding Hood?" Kim asked. hardley," a female voice said. looked up to see an armored figure above them above them. are you?" Holly asked. am Miamitako Resterwood. I wear the Armor of Angelfire. I am also the guardian and counterpart of Kaioshin," Miamitako said. are my counterpart?" Ryoten asked. Miamtako siad. who in the hell absorbed my attack," Mike asked. did," another voice said. who might you be?" Melissa asked. am Katie Reed. I wear the Armor of Silverstar. I, like my partner, am the guardian and counterpart of Angelknight," Katie said. is our lucky day bro," Angel said. and Katie jumped down beside Ryoten and Angel. was not upset about them. She already knew that Ryoten and Angel had counterparts, and that they would end up marrying them. I am happy for Angel, but I knew that I wouldn't be the one for him. Anyways I have Rowen with me. If he feels the same.
on. lets combine or power and kick the shit out of them," Katie said. lets go," Angel said. holds the sythe at his left side, and then brings it up to his top right side. "FLAME DISTRUCTION SLASH!" The blade catches fire, and then he brings it down quickly and slashes everyone. pulls his sword out of the holster in the back. "HEAVEN'S RAGE ATTACK!" He points his sword to the sky. A hole is punched in the clouds. Sunlight is shone on the sword, and then a blue flame surrounds the sword. He points the sword at them and blue fire shoots at them. jumps in the air and charges up (like Ryo does). "BLUE FIRE AERIAL ATTACK!" A blue aura surrounds her, and she throws the bow. holds up her staff. "SILVER STAR SUDDEN DEATH!" The stars start to glow brightly. The orb absorbs the energy from the stars, and the stars appear in the orb. A very violent star beam shoots everyone leading to their deaths or severe damage. the dynasty minions were on the ground struggling to get up. whooped some major ass," Ryoten said. finish them off for good," Angel said. you won't," Nicole demanded. ya'll can't move," Ryoten said. POWER UP!" Nicole shouted as she, the girls, and Jamie gathered their energy and stood up. warlords and ladies," Nicole started, "Feel our wrath." stuck her swords together horizontally and shouted, "TORNADO FIRE FLARE!" She took the swords apart, spun around and streams of fire shot at everyone. loaded her bow with three arrows up top, middle and bottom, "QUEEN TWISTER BLOW!" Jean fired the arrows, they formed a straight line downward. The arrows went around in a circle, a huge twister formed. stuck her no-datchi to the side and hollered, "EXPLOSIVE LIGHTNING STORM!" Lightning surrounded the sword. She slammed it into the gorund. broke one end of her Naginata and hollered out, "ROLLING EARTH CRUSH"! The broke end went into the ground, Jade gripped the opposite end. She pulled out, and the ground crumbled. held her trident and hollered out, "DEEP AQUAMARINE ILLUSION!" She was covered in a whirlpool of water. She held her trident up and a HUGE tidal wave hit everyone. jumped in the air with his onyx sword and hollered out, "DEATH CRISIS ARMOR ATTACK!" The sword glowed black with death, and Jamie blasted a beam to all the enemies! the dust cleared all the dynasty minions were on the ground. GO NICOLE!" Ryoten said. didn't hear him, or acknowledged him. Nicole, are you there?" Angel asked. just stood there breathing deeply until she stopped. and the guys saw what happened. They ran over to the gang. hello, are you there?" Rowen asked. responded with a piercing scream! that, she lost consciousness and fell in Rowen's arms. As did all the other Ronettes' and Jamie. Ryoten said. gave the dynasty minion a look and said, "You'll pay for hurting them." Melissa said in pain. She tried not to make it look like she was hurt, but she knew that her armor had been peirced, and that she was badly injured. the dynasty minions tried to stand Ryoten, Angel, Miamitako, and Katie ran towards them. cold steel slashing through yor cowardly shield of armor," Ryoten screamed. they reached them, a powerful force threw them back. All the warlords and warladies were teleported back to the dynasty in a blinding flash of light. babys no....they WENT HOME," Angel said. Ryoten said. wake up," Rowen said. was still in his arms, unconscious . Yulie and Brandon were still over by Mia and Randall, who were, also, still unconscious. Ryoten, Angel, Miamitako, and Katie walked over to where everyone was. Rowen was breaking down. Ro, it'll be ok," Sage said. is tougher than she looks," Angel said. looked up at Angel, "How would you know?" Rowen asked. dated her once. That girl is tough and VERY lovey dovey," Angel said. of the sudden light formed around them. the hell is happening?" Kento asked. don't know," Ryoten said. the light faded the Ronette's and Jamie were in there street clothes. Angel bent down and wiped the blood fromn her forehead. I can't believe I let her go. It was for the best anyways. Though, she still is beautiful.
can you heal them?" Rowen asked. sure I can," Sage said. just yet," another voice said. turned around to find Mia standing up with Randall beside her. Ryo said. let's go to the mansion," Mia said. Sage asked. think about it, Mia said, If the dynasty attacked here, they sure as hell might do it again," Mia said point," Ryoten said. looked down at Nicole, he gasped when she started to move. I think she's waking up," Rowen said. opened her eyes to see the face of a God, and she was in his arms. guys. What's up?" Nicole asked. you were out for a while," Rowen said. you really were out of it," Ryoten said. always out of it," Angel said. help me stand up," Nicole said. Rowen said as he put his arm around Nicole's little waist and pulled her up. She was in front of Angel. that supposed to mean?" Nicole asked. you've always been out a few cards of a full deck," Angel said. clenched her fist, ready to knock his lights out, and she did just that. was that for?" Angel asked holding his cheek. always wanted to hit you," Nicole said, laughing. do you feel , Nicole?" Ryoten asked. I guess," Nicole said, "Hey Sage?" Sage asked. ahead and heal Susan, she has the Lady Halo Armor, and she'll help you heal everyone else," Nicole said. Sage walked over to Susan and started to heal her, while Mia and Nicole talked. did you find out anything?" Nicole asked Mia. before the dynasty attack, I found something but the tincans blew up my damn computer," Mia said. looked over at Ryo, who was helping Sage with Susan. really loves you," Nicole said, "He told me so himself." looked shocked when she said that, "What the hell? Are you serious?" the dynasty attacked, we were talking and he told me not to tell you," Nicole said. Evelyn Barton-Mays," get your ass over here, Jamie said. Nicole and Mia screamed together. started to help Nicole over to where Jamie was, right before they got there, Nicole fainted. Rowen shouted as he ran over to her. again," Jade said. girl is too dramatic," Susan said. gonna crack," Cye said. 911, we need back up," Sage said. gonna lose his mind over this chick," Kento said. get up," Rowen said as he picked up Nicole, and she started to move. you gonna be ok?" Rowen asked, concerned. be fine, but I think I don't have the strength to walk," Nicole said, laughing! worry," Rowen said," I'll carry you to the car." you Rowen," Nicole said, "I'll pay you back." don't have to," Rowen said as he wrapped Nicole's arms around his neck and picked her up. Nicole felt like she was in heaven. did you know that you have the most beautiful eyes?" Rowen asked. looked up to be met by the most caring person ever. I didn't," Nicole said. we are done with the mushy shit, I would like ot go home," Kento said. raised her hand, "I second that motion Hardrock." looked at Nicole and said, "Me three," Nicole met his eyes. it's settled," Mia said, "Let's go home." they got outside, they stood in awe at Nicole and Jamie's car. Nicole, you got money," Rowen said. Nicole said, "Jean, drive my car." Jean said. will you drive my car?" Jamie asked. man," Cye said. let's go to the house," Sage said. Sage, Susan, and Kento went in Mia's jeep, Cye, Jade, Randall, and Jamie were in Jamie's car, Rowen, Nicole, Jean and Sarah were in Nicole's car, Angel, Ryoten, Miamitako, and Katie got in their Explorer and Brandon and Yulie were on Whiteblaze. kept a good grip on Nicole the whole way home. I can't let anything happen to her
, Rowen thought. His arms feel so good to be in,
Nicole thought. She looked up at Rowen, he was looking down at her. do you feel?" Rowen asked. I guess," Nicole said. you look like shit," Rowen said sarcastically. Nicole just smiled and laid her head down on Rowen's shoulder and went to sleep. Rowen kissed her forehead and closed his eyes. I've never felt this way before
, Rowen thought. don't have to hide your feelings for her," Jean said. Rowen, don't keep your feelings in the dark," Sarah said. do not like her," Rowen said blushing. Jean said. I do have feelings for her, but," Rowen said, "I can't tell her." will figure it out," Sarah said, "She's smart." wanna go home," Nicole said, "With my God of Life." is talking in her sleep," Jean said. of it is usually about you," Sarah said. usually walk in on her when she is asleep," Jean said. love you Rowen," Nicole said. love you, too," Rowen said. Rowen held Nicole, she dreamt of going to Mia's house and going limp in the arms of the one person she has loved for a long time since she became a Ronette Warrior: Rowen Hashiba.