Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Where Hearts Meet ❯ Where Hearts Meet 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing of Yoroiden Samurai Troopers.
My little warnings: This fic will and does contain yaoi contents. Although, nothing really graphic. If you don't like it? Hit your back button on your browser. Also, the pairings for the time being is: Seiji-Touma (which are mostly used as the additional characters) , Shuu-Ryo…. Later, things change a bit. Plus, this fic has been worked on over a length of time. So, if it sounds all weird or parts don't meld together… that would be the reason. Even though I went through it a few times, it may still seem that way. Sorry, if you find it that way, but I know I couldn't catch all of it. (including some pieces of the fic I lost.)

Where Hearts Meet
by: wingsofsakon

He shifted in his sleep, tossing and turning as the night went by. They were back again. Plaguing his dreams once more like before. Resurfacing again and twisting his dreams and memories together. Bringing back old feelings that he had thought that he had gotten over or pushed aside.

Fingers brushed through black to midnight hair. A soft moan escaped and hands caressed. Full pouty lips touching in pleasure. Eyes closed: they were lost in bliss. They didn't need to see. Only feel and know each other as they had dreamed. As they had longed for, but never told. Never told him. They never told him that they were seeing each other.

His blood stopped and his heart fell as he grasped to the doorframe. His throat told him he wanted to cry, but the tears wouldn't come. Frozen or used up it didn't really matter. He felt it and that was enough. After that, all feelings were wiped away and it seemed nothing remained.

The look in his loves' eyes that stared back. Made him wince and feel guilty though. They made him want to run away and hide. Hide, run and just disappear. He stood there a moment in shock of what he saw. Then he saw those lips he used to kiss. Start to form words and all was lost. His instinct told him to retreat and he bolted out into the endless night. Only hearing his name echoing in the back of his mind and rain.

In shock Shin caught his breath as he opened his eyes to the morning light. For some reason the sun shined brighter this morning. Even though his heart was heavy and things seemed dim. Sitting up he glanced over at the empty bed Shuu used to sleep in. His best friend had moved into his ex's room. So, this room became his own and even though he was thankful, the room seemed empty.

Shin shook his head lightly to chase the morning grogginess away. Then got up and trailed off to the shower with a fresh set of clothes. Where he took extra time to let the messaging water wake up his tensed muscles. Every thing started to seem to take its toll now days. Every thing he passed off and bottled up. Seemed to be pulling at his sleeve and not letting his mind, soul and body rest. Things from way back were starting to resurface and tear him apart.

Of course, this was some thing he kept to himself. Never letting any one know what was going on under the surface. After all… who could he turn to when most of the things that were bothering him. Were things that really shouldn't be bothering him… that were about his friends. Although, those were things that he could fix. Simply by saying something to them.

What bothered him most was the one thing that he couldn't fix. The one thing that, just wouldn't leave him alone. The one thing, that ripped him apart. Ryo left him for Shuu and never told him about it. Until he had to find out the hard way.

Slipping on a black sweatshirt he went downstairs. Where he found the others already up and in full force. Shuu and Ryo on the couch watching television and the other two in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Shin." Touma said as he saw him walk in and sit at the table.

"Morning… trying it again?" Shin asked as he watched Touma stir some thing in the frying pan.

"I won't learn to make things if I don't try." Touma said with a slight grin.

"Were you out late again?" Seiji asked through his paper.

"Yes, why?"

"You woke up late today… that's all."

"I know… I just been needing to get out." He felt a little guilty, but it was true.

"So, what have you been doing?" Ryo asked as he walked in.

"Not much, really." Shin replied. Starting to feel like he was being tested.

"Then you won't mind if I come along today?" Ryo asked as he leaned against the counter.

"Why? I already said I don't really do any thing. It kind of contradicts the getting away part. From going out."

"Oh, so you want to get away from us?"

"I just want some time to me. That's all, Ryo."

"You're hardly ever home anymore… " Ryo said as if not really talking to any one. Then in on quick turn of his head. He asked with a certain tone. "You seeing some one?"

"What?"

"Ryo! Give him a break ah. He just woke up." Touma said dumping his pan in the garbage.

"Well, are you?" He insisted.

"Why?… "

"We just been wondering what's going on with you. Other than getting into other bad habits. We were wondering if you been seeing some one. You haven't been your self lately. So, are you… seeing some one?"

"Perhaps… but if I told any of you. You wouldn't be too happy."

"What? Why, you know that you can tell us anything, Shin. We won't judge you."

"Then just be happy that I have some one right now." Shin said as he got up and pushed in his chair.

"Shin… can't you stay home today?" Ryo asked as he pleaded Shin with his eyes.

"I promised… I'd be some where today."

"Then will you come home early this time?"

"I can't make that promise."

"Well, then pencil us in for next Thursday." Ryo said as he walked out.

"Some times its like you two are still going out." Touma said as he watched Ryo go up the stairs.

"I'll be back later."

"Shin, we just want to spend time with you." Touma added as he stepped in his way.

"… I know and I'll try to be home more often."

"I know since… what happened. You been making a life out side of us, but… we miss you."

"Touma, it's been seven months. Don't make it sound like it was yesterday. And I'm not making a life out side of you. I just can't stand to be home all the time like I was. When I was with Ryo. It was different and now I have some one else. So, my direction has changed a little. You know very well what its like. You've been with Seiji for two years. Before that you were hardly around either. Same thing… its just you know me. I take things a little more dramatic." Shin smiled as he patted him on the shoulder and left.

As Shin left the driveway Ryo yelled as he ran back down stairs. "Is he leaving?"

"Yeah… just pulled out." Touma said going back in the kitchen. "Why?"

"I'm not done talking to him yet." Ryo said as he let the door slam behind him.

"Am I not getting some thing here?" Touma asked him self.

"My guess is he's going to go and try to get him back." Shuu said standing by the doorframe. Getting their attention fast.

"What are you talking about?" Seiji asked shutting the fridge door.

"Exactly my question." Touma added.

"I mean it took him long enough. We had a little talk about a week ago."

"About?" Seiji asked.

"We weren't what each other wanted. So, I cut him loose. I thought he would have gone to him sooner."

"Oh that's just great." Touma said sitting down.

"Why… what's going?"

"Shin's seeing some one now. I mean on his way to see this person he's been dating."

"I didn't know he was seeing some one… "

"Neither did we, but he's on his way there now." Seiji added.

"Who is it?"

"He didn't say who."