Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Wisdom, Obedience, Hope ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Shadowdragon85: I wonder where this one will go. >.^

 

Ryo: Knowing you… possibly down the drain *gets hit in head with Acme anvil* *Kale and Dais walk in. Dais trips over Ryo*

 

Dais: SD…why is Wildfire on the floor?

 

SD85: *look at Ryo, then at Dais and Kale* He must have been hit by that anvil I ordered.

 

Dais: why did you order an anvil?

 

SD85: Don't know actually…just did. So do you two need anything?

 

Kale: Yes actually. Have you seen Halo?

 

SD85: He and the others are outside playing tag with White Blaze I think. Why don't you go join them. Just don't tell them I'm working on a new story, k?

 

Kale: Why? -.-

 

SD85: Uhhh… cause Cye, Sage, and Rowen are girls in this one. *Kale and Dais burst out laughing* Oh well. On with the story!!! Oh yea… for those of you who think I own Ronin Warriors I also own GodYou'reAnIdiot, Inc.

 

 

 

Wisdom, Obedience,

Hope

 

By:

 

Shadowdragon85

 

Prologue

 

May 15, 1987

As the first bars of the Wedding March are played, everyone looks to the back of the church. A young woman, in a flowing white gown, walks forward, looking every part the blushing bride. A gossamer veil hides her face but only heightens her sun-bleached, wavy, blond hair. As she walks down the cherry blossom strun aisle, whispers can be heard from her family and friends.

"Is that really her?!"

"She looks radiant!"

"You go girl!"

Reaching the altar, the young woman takes her beloved's arm. "You look like a goddess, love," he tells here as they approach the priest. Before she can reply, the ceremony begins.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered her today to join these two in holy matrimony." The priest began. "If there is any who believes that these two should not be joined, speak now or forever hold your peace." One of the grooms steps forward.

"Your grace, though I do not object, there is something I would like to say"

"Continue my son"

Turning to those seated in the pews he said, "Anyone who objects to this wedding is dumber than dirt. I suggest you hold your tongues or face an angry bride afterwards." Everyone burst out laughing at his statement and as the bride hits him upside his head.

"Oww! Sage!!" He yells holding his head.

"You better be glad that this is my wedding day, Kento, or that would hurt a lot more!" Sage told him, blushing. After everyone calmed down, the priest continued with the ceremony.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Do you, Kale, take Sage to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"Do you, Sage, take Kale to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

The priest smiled at the two of them, knowing that THIS would be a lasting marriage. "Do you have the rings?" The best man steps forward and holds out two gold bands. Sage takes one as Kale takes the other. Turning to Kale the priest says, "Repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed."

Placing the ring on Sage's left ring finger, Kale repeats the words without taking his eyes off her face. When the priest told her to, Sage slipped the other ring on Kale's left ring finger, repeating the words with a smile in her eyes.

"By the powers invested in me by the country of Japan, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

"Finally!" Kale exclaimed as he lifted the veil from Sage's face. The two of them kissed amid laughter and cheers from their family and friends. Pulling back for air, they turned to face the future.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I now present Mr. and Mrs. Kale Date!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Clink, clink, clink! Everyone turned to see the Best Man give his speech. "Ladies and gentlemen! As you probable know the Best Man is usually the guy who gives the longest speech, but… seeing as I'm not into long speeches, I'll try to keep it short." Turning to face the bride and groom, he continues. "My congratulations on coming so far. As we all know, you two were once enemies so that's saying a lot. And Kale that means you know how rough Sage can be when she gets angry, so as a warning, be careful what you say and do. Trust me, it's not worth it."

"I'll take you word on that, Ryo," Kale replied, "Seeing as you're married to Kaurya."

"Well, I have two last things to say." Ryo raised his flute and toasted the two of them. "May you always find happiness and love with each other and…" he looked at the rest of the guys and winked. "May your wedding night be filled with endless fun!" Ryo ducked down as Sage threw one of her heels at his head, as everyone burst out laughing.

"Kaurya! Shut him up or he's going home in a body bag!!!!!!" She hissed at her Maid of Honor while reaching for the other heel.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Next Morning

 

Sage snuggled closer to Kale as they slept in the King size bed in their honeymoon suite. Unknown to the newlyweds, someone was watching them. `Soon. Soon all my work will have paid off. The babe is the one. The one destined to find the heiress, to wield the star elements. Nothing will stop me once I have it under power. No one will keep me from what is mine. The mortal realm will be MINE! Not even the power of the Armor of Inferno will stop me this time!'

 

 

Shadowdragon85: well that was fun…KENTO AND RYO TRASHING MUAHAHAHA… AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *every one runs inside*

Cye: What happened?!

SD85: Sketmet… get your… snake… off my foot. *said calm and steady*

Sketmet: hehehe… ahh… hold still SD *leans down and picks up a king cobra* sorry `bout that *everyone else is laughing*

SD85: *lets out breath she was holding and turns around with `If Looks Could Kill' stare* I like snakes… when I KNOW THEY ARE THERE!!!!!!!!!!