Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Young Again ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter one

Young Again

By Wildfire

Ryo smiles as Cye dives perfectly into the lake, barley making a splash. Kento Ran and jumped in yelling 'canon Ball' Ryo shields his eyes as the water splash's him. Cye starts yelling at him. Ryo laughs and lays back in the dirt staring up at the sky. It was a beautiful day and for once they all were off work and together.

Sage's face appears above him "you going to nap all day?"

Ryo smiles up at him "you bet I am!"

Sage laughs a little than walks away; Rowen soon replaces what Sage had been doing. "Come on Ryo UP! Swim! Run! ANYTHING!"

Ryo again smiles up, at Rowen. "I am doing something.. I'm relaxing!"

"Ahh, come on Ryo! We even have SAGE swimming! SAGE!! Now if we can get him in the water than we can get YOU in the water."

"Yeah come on Ryo!" Kento says with a big smile swimming awkwardly.

"Ryo please!" Cye says keeping one eye on Kento knowing he wasn't a good swimmer.

Ryo groans "let me SLEEP!"

Rowen smiles grabs Ryo hauls him up, and throws him into the lake.

Ryo gasps, right as he enters the lake and comes up coughing and gagging water.

Rowen stands on the dock laughing.

Ryo glares daggers at him. "You are SO going to die!" He starts to swim towards the dock and gets out chasing after Rowen, who had taken off running.

Cye laughs and lays back in the water on his back relaxing.

A man in a dark clock stood watching the Ronin's 'frolic' in the sun. But his eyes focused on Wildfire, the leader, there strength. He holds his hands up and a small light appears it starts moving in a small circle is slowly gains speed as second light appears going just as fast as the first. As the two small lights circle faster the man removes his hand and the lights shot up. "Soon Wildfire... soon" with that he disappears into the dark, again.

Rowen runs for a bit easily out running Ryo. Ryo on the other hand had already lost Rowen he heads back to the house now wanting to shower and dry off.

Once he was out of the shower and dry he heads downstairs to see everyone there.

The blond looks up and smiles "why'd you leave Ryo?"

"I was wet and cold.. two of my least favorite things to be!"

"Ahh your such a baby Ryo.." Rowen says smiling and taking a bite of his sandwich. "It couldn't of been that bad.."

"I'm going for a walk.. a nice LONG walk... I'll be home later to night.." with that he grabs his coat slips it on and leave.

"That went will.." Cye says setting a plate of sandwiches down on the table.

"Hai.." Came Rowen and Sage's response.

Ryo walked and walked, he really didn't have a destination he just wanted to walk. It wasn't that he was upset with any of the guys he was just have a 'me' day and wanted to be alone. He shivers a little zipping his coat up for mid summer it was actually quite cold, the wind gently blew his hair back.

He stumbles over a branch than gasps as something very sharp and very painful snaps around his ankle. He grabs a tree than looks down to see his right ankle in a leg hold trap. Ryo curses to himself and slips down to look the trap over the thing was old and rusty, how it even snapped down he wasn't sure. He goes to open it but the thing wouldn't open. His eyes narrow at the thing, it was old but if it could close than logically it SHOULD open as will. After about twenty more tries Ryo gives up and leans against a tree, this was great he was stuck in the woods miles from home and only had his jacket for protection, against the wind.

Cye looks at his watch for the eighth time in the last two minutes. "He's been gone an awful long time.."

Rowen nods "should we look for him?"

Kento stands up "I say we go and drag his whiny ass back home!" He shook his fist into the air.

Cye lets out a heavy sighs "yeah.. though not quite that dramatically.." he grabs his and Kento's jackets "we'll search out by the lake.. you guys go for the forest.."

Sage nods reaching over Cye to grab his and Rowen's jacket.

Hours later Sage walks in carrying a very pissed Ryo. He sets him on the chair and grabs a blanket.

"I could have walked..." Ryo snatches the blanket and pulls it close.

"Sorry Ry' but I didn't want to take the chance of you infecting it or hurting it worse.. and knowing you, you would have.." Rowen explains kneeling down by Ryo's leg, Sage hands the first aid kit to him.

Rowen sets Ryo's ankle a bit higher up. "this is ugly.. we'll be lucky if this doesn't get infected any way... with rust in it and dirt.."

Ryo gives him a flat look. "that's so uplifting Ro.. I feel inspired to dance with joy now" Sarcasm dripped from his voice.

Rowen raises an eye brow at him than pours some peroxide onto Ryo's ankle.

Ryo jerks back "w-was that necessary?" he teeth were gritted together.

"no.. but I thought if your going to be a smart ass than I can be a bit mean.. plus this stuff cleans wounds really will even if it does sting.." Rowen watches the stuff bubble.

Ryo has his eyes tightly closed "I despise you right now.. just so you know.."

"I do..."

Sage just stood back and watched all this with mild amusement.

Cye bursts through the back door "he wasn't by the...." he stops in mid sentence as he sees Ryo there. "hi.."

Ryo looks at him and smirks "hey.."

The man stood watching wildfire than smiles "perfect.." he takes out a small pouch than through it toward the Ronin's house. "go.." The two lights that he had let lose earlier that day flew toward the house.

Ryo sighs "this won't get infected right.. I mean.. I need to be able to walk.. I have to couch soccer.."

Rowen sighs "you might want to call in sick... you won't be able to stand on it for very long"

Ryo groans.

The two bright light shot through the window sending glass everywhere. Cye wirls around there was a blinding bright light. Followed by a blood curdling scream, he could hear the sickening sound of bones snaping, breaking, shattering.