Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams on a Stormy Night ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Here it is. The lemon chapter. So for those reading: The following contains explicit sexual content. Please do not read if you are easily offended or under the age eighteen. Consider yourself warned. Oh! And by the way, I don't own either Kenshin or Kaoru or any of these characters. I did feel they needed to relieve some of that tension so I borrowed them for a short bit.

*********

"How many times have I told you I don't care about the past?!" The woman cried, her voice in near hysterics. Thunder boomed and she pushed her long dark hair from her face absently. "It is a part of who you are and I love you despite that!" She cried.

Kenshin could only stare at her, his own eyes wide with shock. He had known she cared for him. Only in the last few days would he admit she had actually desired him. But to hear her say the words out loud, words he had never thought to hear said to him again, he almost didn't know what to do. Her hands had flown to her mouth, tears coursing down her flushed cheeks. He trembled, his need so great to hear it again.

Gently he pried her hands from her face. "Say it again." She shook her head vehemently and desperation touched him. "Please." He pleaded. He would get down on his knees and beg if he had to. "I need to hear you say it again."

Her chin lowered and her eyes closed. "I love you." She stated simply.

His breath caught and his heart felt free for the first time in so long. He caressed her cheek, brushing dark strands from her wet face. "I came here tonight because I had made a choice. I wanted to present it to you and give it to you. You're the one with the most to lose and I have already broken your heart once. I don't begin to comprehend why you love me." He took a deep breath and nodded once more to himself. He had to have her for now and forever or he would lose his mind. "Though I do and will always believe you are worthy of so much more, I wonder if you will still have me."

Koaru's eyes flew to his, their blue depths wide. "What?"

"Kaoru-dono." He paused and licked his lips. "Kaoru." He took a breath to steady his nerves. "Will you still have this unworthy one?"

The silence stretched and Kenshin couldn't recall when he had been more terrified in his life. He felt as though everything had been leading up to this moment. Her bottom lips trembled and he wondered if he had come too late. She had claimed earlier she no longer wanted one night. But he was willing to give her everything and more, if she would only accept him. Moments passed and then the woman lowered her head. Shyly she nodded. "Hai." Came the soft response.

Something burst within him and he swept her into his arms, hugging her tightly to him. He buried his face in her hair, breathing in deeply her scent of jasmine. He felt her nuzzle his neck. He growled, wanting her so much in this moment, not sure how to proceed. He wanted to ravish her here and now, but also wanted to cherish her, prove to her how much he did care.

She pulled back, lightning illuminating the room. She sucked in her breath with whatever she saw in his eyes and a timid smile touched her lips. He wondered what she saw in his face, his feelings so intense he could hardly stand it. Kenshin tenderly touched her cheek, hardly believing he could now. Then he placed his hand lightly on her back and gently tugged her to him. He caught her lips with his, his moan barely contained. Her lips were pliant and it took her a moment to react.

He pulled back softly. "Yahiko isn't here to interrupt us." He whispered, glad the boy had left with Megumi. Briefly he wondered if that had been the doctor's reasoning and decided he didn't care. He had Kaoru all to himself.

She threw her arms around his neck, her mouth softly grazing his temple. "I know." She whispered into his ear. The feel of her breath sent a shiver through him. Her fingers were on his hair and he felt her tug the band free. Turning his face into her neck, he reveled in the feel of her fingers running through the loose fiery strands. She left little kisses down his jaw and pulled back to glance up at him. "I'm a little scared."

He wanted to laugh out loud if she knew how he felt. "As am I." He told her, feeling a bit sheepish.

"Nani?" Her azure eyes opened wide. "But you were married… …before." She cringed at the mention of his first love.

He swept in and kissed her, trying to ease her fear. He barely registered the fact he didn't feel a flush of guilt at the mention of Tomoe. This was Kaoru's night and he would focus on her. "I haven't been with anyone since then." He cupped her face in his hands and looked into her eyes. "I will not do anything you don't want me to, that I won't. You have my word."

*******

Hearing him say those words to her made Kaoru's heart soar. Some of her anxiety fell from her and she couldn't help the single tear that fell from her lashes. The redhead would be gentle though she could tell he wanted to lose himself in her. It was a bit intimidating. In the illumination, she had seen his lust and something deeper and darker. She wondered if he needed her as much as she needed him. He leaned in and kissed the salty drop away. "Have no fear, Kaoru-dono. You are safe with me, that you are." He whispered and she giggled.

"Oro?"

"You don't have to use dono anymore." She told him softly.

He kissed her, his lips savoring hers, his teeth nipping at her bottom lip. "It will take some time, that it will."

Her breathing grew ragged, her heart racing. "If you keep kissing me like this, I'll give you all the time you need." She gasped.

Another growl emanated from his throat and he delved into her mouth. His tongue devoured her, her desire needing to find an outlet. She pressed herself to him insistently; the storm went unheeded in the background. Or maybe it was merely heightening her passions. Suddenly, she was stifling, wanting more than she had, her selfish side finally bubbling to the surface. She parted her lips, the man's teeth nibbling on her bottom lip. Then she tasted him, exploring him, her hands clutching at his shoulders.

Moaning softly into his mouth, his tongue moved over hers, the passion flaring between them. His hands were firm on her back and one gently moved around to lightly grip her waist. She felt weak and her head fell back, his mouth not leaving her and tracing wet kisses down her neck. Her back arched, her heels rising off the floor. Suddenly she was weightless and she languidly opened her eyes to see Kenshin lowering her to the mattress. He hovered above her, his eyes still on her face and she groaned, reaching up to him. She could feel his need, her lips tender from his passionate onslaught. But she didn't care; her arms were around him, pulling him closer, ever closer. He couldn't get close enough.

His hand was once more on her side and fluttered over her stomach. Her breath caught and he nuzzled her neck. His fingered gingerly moved up her front and she gasped in surprise when he caressed her breast through her kimono.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked huskily, his breath sending shivers through her as it tickled her ear. His hand moved and she placed her own on top of his. She pressed it back to her breast, her heart beating madly. It was a wonder he couldn't hear it over the drumming rain.

"I want you to touch me." She answered shyly. Her breath came out in another gasp as he thumb grazed the tip, her back arching into his grasp. "I want it all." She murmured, her mind fuzzy with the new sensations running wild through her.

She felt Kenshin smile against her neck. "I will give it to you." He sat up and pulled her up to a sitting position. He took a shaky breath and embraced her, his mouth seeking hers again. His hands were at her back and it took her a moment to realize he was untying the obi at her waist. Her anxiety came back, her heart thudding rapidly. After a moment it was loose and he pushed it to the side. Then he lowered her back to the futon, her movements no longer restricted and he kissed her until she relaxed again.

His hand was once more on her stomach and he pushed aside one flap of the garment. Her body trembled as his hand touched her skin, so warm and gentle. When it closed over her naked breast again, her back arched, the material falling off her leg. The natural impulse from her was to bend her leg and wrap it around his waist. She went with the instinct and was rewarded with a loud groan from the man in her arms. Kenshin shifted ever so slightly and suddenly Kaoru was aware of something pressing against the inside of her thigh.

His lips were on her neck again as he gently kneaded her bosom, his fingers tugging on the taut nipple, her breath ragged. Her fingertips roamed over his back. Suddenly she wanted to feel his flesh beneath her hands and her fingers moved to the tie at his waist. Impatiently she pulled it free and he chuckled into her shoulder. He pulled back and she shoved the gi from his shoulders, unaware of her own kimono falling open. He pushed it from her shoulders. Then he was on her again, the feel of hot skin on hot skin, more than either could take and Kaoru forgot to think and began to feel.

His mouth left their assault on her lips and she whimpered softly in protest. Then it was on her again, nibbling on her neck and her collarbone. His hand had left their ministrations of her breasts and began to stray down her abdomen. Then he licked down between her breasts and she gasped. Her fingers clasp his shoulders, her body tense for… …something. His breath gazed the tip of her nipple and she whimpered again, her back arching once more, wanting desperately to feel his mouth on her. Delicately his tongue licked the erect nub before closing around the soft mound. She curved into his mouth, her fingernails leaving marks on his skin. His fingers lightly caressed her mound, his long fingers tangling in the crinkly curls. She moaned, her head shaking form side to side.

Kenshin lifted his mouth and pressed a light kiss to her lips as his finger deftly searching her womanly folds for her secret core. It occurred to her through her haze that in the past weeks, this was where her frustration stemmed from and she opened her eyes wide when he gently caressed it. Her cry rivaled the crash of thunder and she noticed his eyes watching her reaction. He grinned at her as her body writhed underneath his hand. The man's eyes were deep in color, a golden hue to them and she knew then, he had someone managed to synchronize his two warring halves into one. A hint of a smirk touched his mouth and then he slid one finger inside her and she lost all composure, her back arcing so much to bring her nearly completely off the mattress. Slowly his finger moved in and out, his thumb still rubbing circles around her. Her body was building towards something, something Megumi had mentioned to her, but she had never understood. She wanted all of it. Now. She could not wait and Kaoru managed to find the tie that held the last barrier in place.

The wicked gleam in the man's eyes narrowed and for the first time he groaned. His hand left her and she moaned in disappointment, her body on the brink of something, yet so unfulfilled. "Patience." He muttered roughly, his hands removing hers from his waist, his lips on her stomach.

"No." She retorted petulantly, her hips moving as his tongue began to follow the path his fingers had traveled. "Right now." She whispered, and then she cried out as he placed a kiss on the center of her arousal, her feelings intensifying. Her hips bucked and once more a finger slid into her, his lips enclosed over her bulb of pleasure. Her arms flailed about her before settling on the man's head. It was coming, whatever it was as his tongue licked and his teeth nipped her. Whatever he was doing, it was right and she knew she might finally find her release. Kaoru bucked wildly, her back arching and then she grew rigid. Then with a loud cry, she felt herself fall over the edge, her body a sweating mess, her body quivering in such an intense way, she had no idea how she could still be alive.

Through a haze, she saw Kenshin move up towards her and she dimly became aware he was now completely naked. She wrapped her arms about him, hugging him to her. His lips found hers again and she noticed he was still frenzied, lost in the desire she had moments before succumbed to. Her eyes opened and she saw him hesitate. He nudged her legs open and settled himself over her. "The point of no return." He whispered, his voice tight with need.

She licked her lips, her heart speeding up again in anticipation. "A bit late for that now, don't you think?"

"Only if you're sure." He gritted.

It dawned her that in this moment she had complete control over the man in her arms. If she told him no, he would back off and not touch her for the rest of the night. Who knew what his reaction would be, but she could stop everything in this exact second. But why would she want to do that? She had waited so long for this moment. Gripping his shoulders, she pulled herself up and suckled his ear. "Make me your own." She whispered.

Kenshin shuddered and she felt something enter her and her head fell back. "Gomen nasai, Kaoru-dono. For the first and last time I will ever hurt you."

Alarmed she opened her eyes in shock and then he plunged into her. Pain seared through her and she cried out, biting into his shoulder in an attempt to dull the pain. She had forgotten the stories of the first time. A tear squeezed between her closed eyelids and she felt his fingers brush her hair from her face. He rained kisses down on her, apologies whispered to her. "Make it go away." She pleaded, not wanting him to stop, knowing it would be the only time it would happen.

Gingerly he began to move within her, and she felt herself beginning to build again. His cries mingled with hers as he moved faster. The pain ebbed away, replaced with such an intense ecstasy, she now knew why women would sell their morals in the dirtier parts of the city. However, she couldn't imagine feeling this with anyone other than Kenshin, the man she loved. Her legs wrapped around him and she groaned anew, the pressure hitting her in a slightly more delectable place. Together they moved, the need for each other finally being met. With a primitive groan, the man thrust into her, her own body releasing once more. He collapsed on top of her, both of them panting for air.

Dimly she became aware of his body pressing down on hers. It was only slightly uncomfortable making her unable to take a deep breath. The second thing she noticed was the storm seemed to have abated the steady rhythm of rain sounding on the roof. Kenshin abruptly pulled back, and she sucked in a deep breath.

"Why didn't you tell me I was heavy?" He chided.

She grinned lazily at him and hugged him to her. "I enjoyed feeling your weight on mine." She told him.

He rolled to the side, bringing her with him. "How do you feel?" Kenshin asked, slightly hesitant.

Kaoru snuggled into his embrace, nuzzling her nose in the dip of his shoulder. "Blissful." She murmured, sleep creeping up on her.

Kenshin's arms tightened around her and he pulled her close. "I'm glad."

Sleep threatened to overwhelm her and she returned the question. "How do you feel?" She asked sleepily.

"At peace." Kaoru heard him tell her distantly. She felt him press a kiss to the top of her head and then she was lost into the depths of slumber.

********

*************

It was the first time that she couldn't recall having a nightmare disturb her sleep. In fact she had been having the most astounding dream. Kenshin had come to her and finally succumbed. Though she didn't know why, she didn't care. For one night he had been hers and hers alone. She rolled over on her side hugging the blankets to her naked chest. Her eyes popped open. Naked?

Sure enough, Kaoru sat up and indeed she was nude. That meant she had not dreamed of her encounter with the redhead. She touched her swollen lips, memories of his ardent kisses replaying in her head. How had it happened? He said he had made a choice. Obviously he had decided not to fight his attraction anymore. Kenshin had asked if she would have him and she had agreed, inadvertently proclaiming her love. What had then ensued made her blush. The things the redhead had made her feel, the things he had done. She didn't even know it was possible to feel such bliss. No wonder sex was deemed sinful.

Gnawing on her lip she glanced over and saw she was alone in her room. Pale light filtered into the room and she felt slightly disheartened to notice it was not sunny outside. There was no sound of rain, but that didn't really mean anything. For some reason a feeling of dread touched her and she brushed it away.

Quickly she dressed, not bothering to put her hair up. She enjoyed it loose and she remembered the way Kenshin couldn't seem to stop running his fingers through it. Maybe it would inspire another romp like last night, she thought giggling. Mentally she slapped herself for such a dirty thought and left her room. She hurried to the kitchen, just now realizing there was no smell on the air. She entered the room, a greeting on her lips and froze. No one was inside, nothing being prepared on the stovetop. She frowned. Where was he?

Turning, she headed towards the dojo. Sometimes he would venture there, having a need to utilize his excess energy. After the previous night, she couldn't see what the need would be for; she certainly felt drained. She slid the door open, another greeting as well as a reprimand for not having breakfast ready on her tongue. However, the large room was empty. A sliver of panic touched her.

Surely he had just decided to get ahead start on the day's laundry. He had done it not two days ago, and her linens were still strewn about her room. His had been untouched and Yahiko had slept elsewhere. Therefore, there wasn't the need to wash, but Kenshin could be strange about things such as that. She knew it had to o with him and his feeling of having unclean hands. But the man was no where in sight when she rounded the corner. A forgotten towel blew limply in the damp wind. There was no sign of the rurouni. Now anxiety stole over her completely, her heart beating rapidly. She thought over the previous night.

Kaoru recalled accusing of him of deciding to leave. He had said he wasn't, that he would take her with him if he wanted to wander. She trusted him and hurried to his room. Maybe he had not wanted to disturb her own slumber. Desperation was beginning to claim her mind and she continued to think over everything that might have been said or unsaid that would prompt the man to disappear.

His room was empty as well. The futon rested by the wall, undisturbed. She failed to notice it hadn't been wrapped up and placed to the side. He hadn't even bothered to take what few belongings he did have. Panic was evident, her breath coming in short gasps. Then it hit her. He had not once said he loved her. Needed, yes. Wanted, yes. Never had the man uttered the word love.

"How could I have been so stupid?" She whispered hoarsely to herself, tears filling her eyes. She had practically begged for at least one moment with him and he had given it to her. Now he was gone, wandering who knew where.

"Kenshin!!" She wailed. Her legs gave out from under her as her sob echoed throughout the room. No longer able to keep it inside, she allowed her pain to flow from her, tears streaming down her cheeks. Kaoru never heard the footsteps come up behind her.

*********

I hope I have pleased everyone. I wanted it to be tasteful and at the same time leave one needing a moment to breath. Kenshin is so hard to write for sometimes. There is so much that I can't fully justify and so I decided to go with a conglomerate of both Kenshin and Kaoru's perspective on the whole. I just hope it satiates any temporary cravings for the moment.

This isn't the end just yet. I know everyone out there is probably cursing me at the moment and I'm sorry! I just hope everyone enjoyed it. But as I said, the story has not quite come to an end! ^_~