S-CRY-ed Fan Fiction ❯ Eternal Devotion ❯ In Broad Daylight ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Eternal Devotion
Author: Eloy Brightdreamer
Category: Angst/Romance/Drama
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Ryuhou is forced to help Kazuma heal after a battle... and has to deal with the consequences in his heart.

Warning: YAOI! This means romance and/or sex between two male characters. Don't like it? Bug off! I will simply laugh heartily at flames from people who just don't like yaoi. No one's forcing you to read this. Consider yourself warned.

Chapter 2: In Broad Daylight

Merely an hour ago, the rocky landscape had been peaceful and serene, disrupted only by the scurrying of small animals and the occasional cool wind. Now, it trembled under the combined power of the two Alter users as they clashed in a violent blur.

Ryuhou staggered back under the force of Kazuma's attack. Both were using their highest-level Alter form, and the fight should have been evenly matched... yet he found that he was struggling to even defend himself.

What's wrong with me? he wondered as he flew through the air, knocked back by yet another blow from Kazuma's fist. It's like I can't do it... He didn't even know why he'd sought out the younger man. It couldn't have been concern, surely! He knew that the other Alter user's wounds would have healed already-both of them had been blessed with near-supernatural recovery abilities-so there was no need to make sure he was all right. But something had made him want to see Kazuma again, something that directed his steps toward where he knew the other could be found. And of course, they were fighting now, as they always did when not bound together against a common enemy. Their fight was brutal, unrestricted as usual... but something seemed to be wrong this time. I can't fight him, not like I used to... His train of thought was cut off abruptly as he made contact with the earth again, his back slamming into a solid wall of rock. It dazed him enough that he dropped his Alter form as the sky blurred above him.

When his vision cleared, Ryuhou found himself staring into the angry face of Kazuma, who had also shifted out of his Alter. The crimson haired man stood with his palms against the rock wall on either side of Ryuhou's head. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" he yelled, his nose barely inches from the other's. "I came out here for a fight."

The older Alter user glanced away. "I was fighting..." he began, defensively.

"Keh! You call that fighting? I was kicking your ass without even trying." He paused for a moment before repeating his earlier question. "What the hell's wrong with you?"

Ryuhou turned his head back, meeting the intense one-eyed gaze of his rival/friend. He tried to tell himself that the note of concern in Kazuma's voice had been his own imagination... but why would he want to imagine something like that? His mouth opened and closed several times as he tried to formulate a response, Kazuma's nearness distracting him in ways he didn't want to contemplate. He could feel the other's breath against his face, mingling with his own, making him lightheaded. Time seemed to slow as he stared into Kazuma's amber eye. Before he could stop himself, he was leaning forward, closing the short distance between them and pressing his lips to Kazuma's.

Trying not to think about what he was doing, Ryuhou slipped one hand behind Kazuma's head, the other around his waist, pulling him closer as he kissed him desperately. After only a few seconds, though, the younger Alter pushed away, wrenching free of his grip and taking a couple steps backward.

"Wha... what the fuck was that?" Kazuma gasped, and Ryuhou straightened his stance, readying himself for an attack. However, he was completely thrown as the other Alter user strode toward him, pressing his body against Ryuhou's and trapping him against the wall once again. "You call that a kiss?" Kazuma growled, then attacked him fiercely with his lips.

Ryuhou's head spun as the fiery young man kissed him. He could barely catch his breath as he was assaulted by Kazuma's lips and tongue, and he felt weak, as though he might fall if he weren't held up by the solid rock behind him. After what seemed like an eternity, Kazuma pulled away, leaving both men panting. "Now, that's a kiss," he smirked.

Ryuhou didn't know what to think. A thousand wild ideas flew through his head, making him dizzy. What on earth had possessed him to kiss Kazuma? Why had Kazuma returned the affections so enthusiastically? And... why did he feel like he desperately wanted it to happen again? Almost unconsciously, he found himself tugging the other man close again, his eyes slipping closed as he met willing lips once more. He felt Kazuma's tongue probing his mouth, and opened it compliantly, inviting him in. A demanding hand tangled in his hair, tilting his head and crushing their lips more firmly together. Bodies arched and pressed against one another, becoming hot and tight, needing, wanting more as hearts pounded and breath became ragged. Kazuma ground his hips against Ryuhou's, sending a jolt of pleasure up the taller man's spine.

A beam of clarity shot through Ryuhou's lust-fogged brain, and he pushed Kazuma away with a gasp. "Wh-what's... what are we doing?"

Kazuma grinned up at him, mischief twinkling in his eye. "I think the technical term would be 'making out,'" he said. "And we can probably upgrade that to 'getting off' or 'fucking,' if you feel like it."

Ryuhou glared back. "That's not what I meant..."

"I know what you meant," the younger man interrupted. "And... I don't know if I understand it either. But it feels good, right? I don't know why, but... this feels right to me, like we're connected somehow, y'know?"

Sobered by Kazuma's unexpected and insightful words, Ryuhou gazed down at him in silence. It was true... there was a connection between them, there always had been. Perhaps it had been made stronger, more tangible by his healing of the other man. He wondered how much of that night Kazuma remembered, or if it was locked away in his subconscious.

He was startled out of his thoughts by Kazuma's lips meeting his again; he hadn't even realized the younger man had leaned forward. Closing his eyes, he surrendered to the touch, pushing his doubts and worries to a far corner of his mind. Kazuma was correct... this did feel good, and right... and he wanted more. Settling his hands on Kazuma's slim hips, he pulled him closer, groaning quietly at the renewed contact.

Kazuma's hands weren't idle either. As the kiss gradually became deeper and more urgent, his fingers began to nimbly undo the buttons on Ryuhou's tattered HOLY jacket. Ryuhou gasped into Kazuma's mouth as strong hands parted his coat and slid under the hem of his black undershirt. Kazuma's lips traveled to the exposed skin of his neck and collarbone, and Ryuhou moved his hands up to tug at the lapels of the other man's jacket. Obligingly, Kazuma shrugged out of the garment and tugged his shirt over his head, immediately returning to his explorations of Ryuhou's chest and stomach. Ryuhou returned the gesture, lightly tracing his fingertips across the dark scars that had spread over Kazuma's arm and shoulder. "God... Kazuma..." he whispered, seeing for the first time the extent of the damage to the other Alter user's body.

Raising his head, Kazuma followed Ryuhou's line of sight to his arm. His expression darkened, and he reached up, tilting the other man's face back toward his own. "Don't..." he said, his voice rough. "Just... don't."

Ryuhou opened his mouth to reply, but his words were swallowed by Kazuma's lips closing over his again. Deciding not to press the issue, he returned to running his fingertips across Kazuma's chest and back, finding which areas made the young man's breath quicken. The back of the neck seemed to be a good spot, as well as the peaks of the nipples and planes of his stomach.

At the same time, it was becoming difficult for Ryuhou to concentrate on such things, with Kazuma's strong hands drawing fiery patterns of sensation across his skin. The questing finger slid up under his shirt again, outlining the taut muscles of his stomach and chest. Kazuma pressed his thigh more firmly between Ryuhou's legs, eliciting yet another low groan. The younger man smiled into his partner's mouth as he moved his left hand lower, sliding down to his waist.

Ryuhou's eyes flew open as Kazuma's fingers quickly unfastened his pants and boldly plunged inside. "Kazu... wait... what... ahhhh...." he trailed off in a moan as the other man cupped his growing erection.

"What are you so nervous for?" Kazuma asked with his trademark smirk, giving Ryuhou a gentle squeeze.

The taller man clutched at Kazuma's shoulders, barely able to reply. "I-I'm not... nervous... nngh..."

Kazuma's smirk widened into a grin. "Don't tell me... the great Ryuhou-san is a virgin?"

Unable to deny this fact, Ryuhou turned his face away, feeling his cheeks burn. It was true-sex had never been a priority for him. In HOLY, he always had his duties and training above all, and after... well, after he had been obsessed with fighting, both against Kazuma and with him against the mainland armies. The only "experience" he had was the rare occasional use of his hand to relieve tension when it became necessary. He was sure that either Shiirice or Mimori would have been more than willing to help him in that area, but he'd never had the time nor the inclination to pursue that kind of relationship with either woman. Only now, he was starting to understand the reason why...

Taking Ryuhou's silence as an affirmation, Kazuma leaned in to press a kiss to the man's neck. "I'm so gonna have fun with you," he murmured against warm skin. Moving lower, he pushed Ryuhou's shirt up, chasing the material with his lips and tongue. He paid special attention to the stiffening peaks of the older boy's nipples, moving back and forth between them until the other was moaning and arching against him.

Ryuhou's head was spinning from the new sensations Kazuma was causing in his body. He wanted to return some of the pleasure he was receiving, but it was all he could do to hold himself upright against the rock wall behind him. He alternated between gripping Kazuma's shoulders and stroking his hair, unconsciously urging him downward. The younger man seemed intent on taking his time, however, and his lips lingered on the firm muscles of Ryuhou's stomach even as his hands were slowly pushing the other's pants down over his hips.

Ryuhou drew in his breath sharply as his arousal was freed from the tight confines of his pants and underwear. He bit his lip, trying desperately to stay in control. He wanted nothing more than for Kazuma to stop teasing and touch him, release the nearly unbearable tension that was building in his groin. The other man shifted his weight, dropping to his knees. Glancing down, Ryuhou felt his heart pounding as he wondered if this meant Kazuma was going to...

The redhead looked up, mischief glinting in his eye as he caught the eager expression on Ryuhou's face. Lowering his head, he continued his taunting caresses, tracing the curved juncture of hip and thigh with his tongue. Ryuhou arched toward him, needing more, aching to feel his lips elsewhere. "Kazu... ma..." he choked out, not knowing how to ask for what he wanted. A part of him protested the fact that he was on the verge of begging, but no amount of pride could give him the release he needed at this moment.

After a few more agonizing moments, Kazuma finally moved his mouth to where Ryuhou desired it most. But even now, his tongue only ran in light, teasing patterns around the man's shaft, the touch nearly insubstantial. Ryuhou's legs trembled, and he tried to push forward, wanting more, but found his hips held firmly. "Kazuma... ahhh..." he moaned, his head falling back as his voice betrayed him. "God... please... just..."

A second later, he felt more than heard Kazuma's soft chuckle. "Well, since you asked so nicely..."

Ryuhou nearly screamed as Kazuma's mouth came down over his aching erection, almost completely covering it. Instinctively, he tried to thrust forward into that wet heat, but his hips were still pressed securely against the wall. Kazuma pulled back a bit, then nearly swallowed him whole again. His tongue stroked up and down and around Ryuhou's hardness, finding the most sensitive spots, sending jolts of pleasure up the man's spine.

Ryuhou's fingers clutched convulsively in Kazuma's hair, his breath coming in short, gasping moans. "Ka... Kazu..." he panted, unable to form the entire name. The redhead continued to suck him hard and fast, one hand wrapping around the base of Ryuhou's shaft and pumping in time with the movements of his mouth. Ryuhou had never felt anything like this... Kazuma's mouth and fingers on him felt so good... too good...

His climax hit him almost without warning, shaking him with wave upon wave of pleasure. Ryuhou saw stars in his vision as he curled over Kazuma, pouring his essence into that warm mouth. He felt the young man swallow, then lick him clean, finally releasing him with a final flick of his tongue. Ryuhou groaned softly at the loss of sensation, but couldn't bring himself to open his eyes just yet. He felt shaky, and leaned heavily on the wall behind him, forcing his fingers to disentangle themselves from Kazuma's hair. After a moment, he sensed Kazuma standing up in front of him, and slowly raised his head, opening his eyes.

The first sight that greeted him was Kazuma licking his fingers with a very self-satisfied smirk. Now that his head was clearing a bit, Ryuhou felt his pride return with a fury. How dare Kazuma have treated him so? His face burned as he recalled how he'd been reduced to pleading for release. Narrowing his eyes, he began to plot how he might be able to save face... he would not let Kazuma hold this over him! Granted, he had enjoyed the experience... enjoyed it quite a lot, he thought with a shiver. But damned if he'd let Kazuma gloat about it!

"What are you thinking?" the younger Alter user asked with a broad smile. "Not tired out already, are ya?"

With lightning speed, Ryuhou clutched Kazuma's shoulders and spun him around, pressing him to the rock that had been his support during the encounter. The shorter man grinned up at him, raising one eyebrow. "Ohh... what are you gonna do now?"

Ryuhou's only reply was a growl as he kissed Kazuma roughly, plunging his tongue into his mouth, trying to regain control of himself and this... situation. His hands slid down Kazuma's arms to his wrists, gripping and tugging them steadily upward, finally pinning them above his head. Kazuma smiled into his mouth, arching his back and rubbing his body sensually against the other man's. Ryuhou's grasp loosened slightly, and with a sudden flash of Alter light, strong purple ribbons materialized from the rock above Kazuma's head. At a thought from their master, the ribbons replaced Ryuhou's hands at Kazuma's wrists, wrapping around his forearms several times to distribute the pressure.

The older Alter user stepped back to admire his work, taking the time to re-fasten his pants. A look of apprehension flickered across Kazuma's face, but was quickly replaced by his usual smug expression. "Mmm... you've got me... now what?"

Ryuhou gulped, not exactly sure what he was going to do now that he had the younger man at his mercy. He had a vague notion of retaliation, but... how to go about it? For a moment, he wasn't sure that he could go through with this, but one look at Kazuma's smirking face steeled his convictions. Stepping forward, he ran his fingertips lightly down the firm muscles of Kazuma's chest and stomach. The redhead groaned quietly and arched toward him, tilting his face upwards. Obligingly, Ryuhou leaned in and kissed him, tasting himself on the other man's tongue. Kazuma gasped, his eyelid fluttering open when Ryuhou finally pulled away.

Not giving the other man time to catch his breath, Ryuhou immediately moved his lips to Kazuma's collarbone, nibbling and licking his way downward. He was slowly gaining confidence, and stroked his fingers up and down Kazuma's sides, enjoying the soft sighs of pleasure from the other Alter user. Leaning down, he closed his mouth over a dusky nipple, rolling the hardened nub between his teeth.

Kazuma moaned and pushed against him, the muscles in his chest and arms standing out sharply as he strained against his bonds. Ryuhou smiled to himself, enjoying the feeling of control. But... it still wasn't enough.

Gradually, Ryuhou's hands worked their way lower, keeping the touches light until they reached the waistband of Kazuma's pants. He unbuttoned the tight jeans, then slowly eased the zipper down, smiling again as he noted that Kazuma favored "commando" style. Bending down, he eased the other man's pans over his hips, making sure not to touch him too directly. His eyes widened a bit as Kazuma's arousal sprang free-the boy was certainly... blessed!

Kazuma grinned down at him, breathing heavily. "What's... the matter... you scared?"

Glaring, Ryuhou straightened, planting a quick, rough kiss on Kazuma's lips. "Watch your mouth, baka, or I'll just leave you here like this," he warned, running his hands over the boy's hips.

"You wouldn't dare."

Ryuhou raised his eyebrows. "Care to wager on that?"

Kazuma narrowed his eyes, still panting. "Bastard..."

The older boy simply kissed him again in response, tracing light patterns on his stomach and hips with his fingers. Ryuhou didn't think he'd be able to do what Kazuma had done for him earlier... with his mouth... but hopefully his hands would be enough to get the other begging. Slowly, he began to work his way closer to the boy's straining erection, gently combing his fingers through sparse auburn hair. "So, you really are a natural redhead," he deadpanned.

Kazuma chuckled abruptly. "Heh... that your idea of a joke? You're so... ohh..." his remark trailed off in a moan as Ryuhou closed one hand around his balls. His head fell back as his eye closed again, a thin trickle of sweat running down his cheek. "Ahh... Ryu... hou..."

"Yes?" The only reply was a choked groan as he cupped the soft weight in his palm. Leaning forward, he kissed Kazuma's neck. "Did you want something?"

"Fuck..." Kazuma breathed the curse through clenched teeth. "Just... dammit..." He strained against the ribbons again, but the purple bonds held tight as iron. Ryuhou knew that Kazuma could probably break free if he used his Alter; he'd just have to keep the other man too distracted. Already, he was pleased with himself for being able to get to this point-after all, this was a completely new experience. But all he had to do was remember how Kazuma's lips and hands had felt on him, what touches made him tremble and plead.

"What was that?" Ryuhou trailed one finger in spiraling patterns along Kazuma's shaft, teasing back the silken foreskin. Reaching the tip, he smeared the drop of fluid over the swollen head, still keeping his caresses feather-light. Kazuma groaned and tried to push forward, but Ryuhou tightened the ribbons with a stray thought, forcing the younger Alter up on his toes. "Tell me..." he murmured in Kazuma's ear. "Ask me..." He ran his fingertips along the man's length again, punctuating the statement with a flick of his tongue to Kazuma's earlobe.

"D-dammit..." Kazuma gasped, his whole body shivering. "Ryu... nngh..."

"Hmm?" Ryuhou gave him another teasing stroke. Come on, Kazuma, beg for me.

"Ahh! Fuck... please..."

There, that's what I wanted to hear. Wrapping his hand firmly around Kazuma's erection, Ryuhou leaned in and covered the boy's mouth with his own, swallowing his cry as he began to caress him more firmly. This part was familiar enough-his own meager experience in pleasuring himself gave him a bit more confidence. After only a few strokes, Kazuma groaned loudly, his body shaking as he covered Ryuhou's hand with sticky white fluid. Planting small kisses on Kazuma's lips and cheeks, Ryuhou continued to fondle him gently until he was sure the other had finished.

Finally, Kazuma slumped against his restraints with a sigh, his head lolling forward. Ryuhou wiped his hand on his coat with a bit of a grimace; he'd definitely have to wash his clothes soon! Carefully, he pulled Kazuma's pants back up, then supported him with his arm around his waist as he released the ribbons to disappear in a shower of Alter sparks. The younger man fell against him limply, and Ryuhou sank to the ground, feeling exhaustion start to take over. Tugging Kazuma against his chest, he leaned against the sun-warmed rock, his eyes slipping closed. He didn't know or care what might happen next-for now, everything was right in the Lost Ground.

The End...?

A/N: Sorry it took so long to get this chapter up! I've got a vague idea of how to continue this, so I might at some later point. But for now, enjoy!