Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars ❯ Meeting of Heroes and Foreshadowing ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, if you are reading this, this is my newest brand new crossover story! With the final closing and success of “Destiny Stars” story with a total of 71 positive reviews, I will call that story a complete success and now, I can move on with a brand new crossover story. This story is a Yu-Gi-Oh R and GX/Sailor Moon/Digimon 02/Yu-Yu-Hakusho/Inuyasha/Naruto multi-crossover. This story has plenty of similarities to my `Darkness Moon' story, but it has plenty of radical differences and this is story is going to be a bit more `extreme' and plenty more `darker' than `Darkness Moon'. In order for you to understand, here is the plot of this story.
 
Story Summary: Within the Digimon 02 storyline, this story takes place within three years after the defeat of MaloMyotismon and Armageddemon. In the Naruto timeline, this story takes place after the `time-skip' of two to two and half years between the `regular' Naruto season and into the Naruto: Shippuden season. In the Yu-Yu-Hakusho season, this takes place after the end of the series. And in the Yu-Gi-Oh R, this takes place around ten years after the end of the seasons. Within Sailor Moon's timeline, this takes place one year after the defeat of Galaxia and Chaos. I'm not sure when I will place the Inuyasha timeline, but this takes place in the second season of Yu-Gi-Oh GX obviously.
 
Now, to begin, Serena, Ami, Rei, Mina, Lita, and Hotaru have enrolled as students to become students in Duel Academy while Darien, Amara, Michelle, and Trista have become teachers. However, they aren't alone when coming to Duel Academy. Our former spirit detective, Yusuke Urameshi, his girlfriend, Keiko Yukimura, younger twin sister, Kira Urameshi, who is quite the tomboy and rebellious like Yusuke, best friend, Kuzama Kuwabara, and demon fox in human clothing, Kurama, go to Duel Academy as students while Hiei and Yukina secretly tag along. Yusuke's and Kira's elder sister, Hikari Urameshi, is already a student at Duel Academy as an Obelisk Blue and was around during the first season timeline of Yu-Gi-Oh GX, but that doesn't mean she didn't develop her own spirit powers and such to a level to rival her brother and sister. Plus, Yusuke's, Kira's, and Hikari's cousin, the time-traveling miko, Kagome Higurashi, is also coming to Duel Academy, but she has a real chip on her shoulder. In a misunderstand between her half-demon `crush', Inuyasha, since Kagome think she saw Inuyasha and Keiko, her past self reborn from a part of their soul, kissing each other, she left the Feudal Era in tears, which will become important later in the story. On the meanwhile, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuga, and Sasuke Uchiha, who has been forgiven of his betrayal to the Hidden Leaf Village through not totally trusted anymore by anyone expect by Naruto and Sakura, also come to Duel Academy from their lands to become great duelists themselves. Even in the lands of the ninjas, Duel Monsters is very popular there as well and all villages in the lands of the Shinobi have places that sell Duel Monsters' cards, packs, and whatnot. And finally, as you would realize, Hikari “Kari” Kamiya, Takeru “TK” Takashi, Miyako “Yolei' Inoue, and Ken Ichijouji, also come to Duel Academy to become great duelists themselves. However, the younger leader of the Digidestined, Daisuke “Davis” Motomiya, couldn't come to Duel Academy entrance exams because he had “important business” to take care of and that “important business” will be important later into the story.
 
As you would expect, all of them pass their entrance exams and head off to Duel Academy. With our Moon Princess and her friends, Serena, Ami, Rei, Mina, Lita, and Hotaru make it to Ra Yellow. With Yusuke and his friends, Yusuke and Keiko are immediately off to Ra Yellow while Kira and Kuwabara are going to Slifer Red. Kurama, on the other hand, thanks to a few `connection' already is in Obelisk Blue and with Kira Urameshi's crush on him, she is going to make it all the way there. With Kagome, she is going to become a Ra Yellow immediately. Naruto starts off in Slifer Red while Sakura, Sasuke, and Hinata are in Ra Yellow. Finally, Kari, TK, Yolei, and Ken also do well in their entrance exam and are immediately sent to Ra Yellow.
 
Soon enough, the group arrives on Duel Academy and what do you know, they meet after Jaden Yuki and his friends beats Aster Phoenix in their first duel with Aster `random cards deck' and no other than Hikari Urameshi is also there to meet them. As you would expect, the group goes through their own adventures and such as events in Duel Academy with Serena, Ami, Rei, Mina, Lita, and Hotaru rising to Obelisk Blue. Yusuke, Kira, and Keiko also do the same while Kuwabara manages to get into Ra Yellow. Kagome also goes into Obelisk along with Sakura and Sasuke while Hinata remains behind in Ra Yellow, even through she could become an Obelisk Blue, to stay closer to Naruto, who will remain a Slifer Red, but prove to have quite excellent skills to rival Ra Yellow and Obelisk Blue students. On the meanwhile, Kari Kamiya, TK, Yolei, and Ken also rise to Obelisk Blue as well. However, the rest of our heroes and heroines witness Syrus' promotion to Ra Yellow, Alexis Rhodes abandonment of the Obelisk Blue dorm because of Chancellor Crowler, Zane's lost to Aster, Jaden's defeat by Aster and the Light of Destruction's power rendering him unable to see his cards, Zane's “rebirth” into his “Hell Kaiser” persona, and Jaden's use of his new Neos deck to defeat Aster's Destiny Heroes. But during this time, Chazz is brainwashed by the Light of Destruction possessed Sartorius to start his Society of Light and Sartorius uses the weakness of Kagome's `distress' of Inuyasha to brainwash her as well, thus gaining one of the `Chosen Duelists' that he needs to conquer the universe.
 
Then things become worse for our heroes and heroines as Chazz brainwashed the whole of the Obelisk Blue Guys Dorm, expect for Kurama, Yusuke, Ken, TK, and Sasuke, as well as Alexis into the Society of Light. In which, Alexis brainwashes all of Obelisk Blue Girls Dorm, expect for Serena, Rei, Mina, Kira, Hikari, Keiko, Sakura, and Yolei, but Ami, Lita, Hotaru, and Kari Kamiya aren't so lucky and are brainwashed into the Society of Light. Kari Kamiya then brainwashes TK, Ken, and Yolei into the Society of Light. Amara and Michelle are brainwashed into the Society of Light when they tried to Hotaru back from the SOL by challenging Sartorius and Trista is also brainwashed when she is forced into a duel. Later on, Sartorius tricks Yusuke to believing that Keiko betrayed their relationship by using one of his SOL, disguised as a member of another dorm, to forcibly kiss Keiko and Yusuke badly hurts Keiko emotionally, making easy for Sartorius to gain Keiko into the Society of Light since she is another `Chosen Duelist'. Yusuke finds out the truth, but he arrivals too late and finds Keiko part of the Society of Light. `White Keiko' challenges Yusuke to a duel and Sartorius uses Yusuke's pain and guilt about what happened to make him lose the duel on purpose, thus bringing him, another `Chosen Duelist', into the Society of Light.
 
Things keep going downhill for our heroes and heroines as Sakura is also brainwashed into the Society of Light, Hinata, Bastion, and the entire Ra Yellow Dorm, expect for Kuwabara. The loss of Hinata and Sakura to the SOL enrages Naruto and Sasuke, who swore revenge against the SOL, along with Hikari, Kira, and Kuwabara, who also swore revenge against the SOL and Sartorius for doing what they did to Keiko and Yusuke. However, during this time, Serena also Mina to the Society of Light and what damaged her spirit and heart most of all, when Darien dueled against Sartorius and lost. This loss left Serena totally heartbroken and enraged and she attacked Sartorius as Sailor Moon in total rage. On her only remaining friend, Rei/Sailor Mars, and the other non-brainwashed friends within our heroes and heroines managed to stop her before she kills Sartorius in cold blood and in a total rage. Finally, Jaden also losses Atticus, Mindy, Jasmine, and finally, Syrus, when Sartorius used his pain to Zane's `transformation' into his `Hell Kaiser' persona, leaving him only with Tyranno Hassleberry, immune to Sartorius'/Light of Destruction's evil power thanks to the dinosaur spirit within thanks to the dinosaur bone in his leg.
 
Nearly all of the students, expect for our non-brainwashed heroes and heroines, Serena, Rei, Sasuke, Naruto, Jaden, Tyranno, Kira and Hikari Urameshi, Kuwabara, Jaden, and Tyranno, as well as the three demons, Kurama, Hiei, and Yukina, and half of the Slifer Red dorm, are in the SOL and it looks like the low point for our heroes and heroines. However, Serena meets with a `mysterious figure' that gives her the powers of darkness through the real Black Crystal of Nemesis, the one that Doom Phantom used was a fake based on the real one, as well as the seven Millennium Items and with her heart broken apart, but her spirit very determined to get everyone back from Sartorius/Light of Destruction, she embraces the darkness and the other heroes and heroines do so as well. They also infuse the powers of darkness within the supervisor of the Obelisk Blue Girls Dorm and the head of the school infirmary, Ms. Fonda Fontaine, and the head of the Ra Yellow dorm, Professor Satyr, to assure safety of the Ra Yellow dorm for new transfer students and students that they free from the SOL if they aren't from the Slifer Red dorm. Satyr, angered by the SOL brainwashing his dorm and leaving him alone, agrees to help along with Ms. Fonda Fontaine, who doesn't trust Sartorius when he arrived and thinks him as a major threat.
 
However, things take an incredible new turn when none other than Davis Motomiya arrives on Duel Academy with Inuyasha and the Kagome's friends from the Feudal Era, who learned what happened to Kagome and learned Duel Monsters to get her back. Davis was an awesome duelist back at home and it isn't too surprising to the brainwashed Digidestined when he comes to Duel Academy as an Obelisk Blue. However, Davis is horrified to learn the fate of Kari and his friends and joins our non-brainwashed heroes and heroines in their quest to stop the SOL and the Light of Destruction possessed Sartorius. But there is a twist that comes with Davis, who is found out to be a special Digidestined known as the Digidestined of Miracles, a legendary Digidestined with a legendary crest, the Crest of Miracles. Davis has special powers of his own, spirit energy powers, since he has been the Spirit Detective for Earth for two years since Yusuke went to the Demon World to meet his demon ancestor and for the Demon World tournament that he created. Plus, Serena and Jaden gain their own D-3 Digivices and crests, making them new Digidestined. And with the older Digidestined joining in to save their fellow Digidestined and the universe from Sartorius/Light and the Society of Light, the `war' against the SOL is going to `heat up' big time!
 
But our Moon Princess also has secrets of her own, including a secret ninja past. Her mother is the last of a clan that has a legendary Kekkai Genkai, like Sasuke's Sharingan and Hinata's Byakugan, but this Kekkai Genkai (A/N: currently don't have a name for it) has the ability to copy any ninja technique and ability, including other Kekkai Genkai traits, perfect just by absorbing and assimilating the other ninja's DNA through a piece of hair, skin, or anything from their body that contains their DNA. However, Serena and her brother, who also has this ninja `trait', have their traits and their ninja abilities sealed with their mother, who wanted to have her children lead `normal' lives, but they can release their seals and regain their ninja abilities and `awaken' their Kekkai Genkai if they so desire. The sealing of her ninja abilities and Kekkai Genkai along with the physical arts of the ninja not being her `cup of tea' makes Serena not so `graceful' in her movements. However, with the loss of the man that she loves and nearly all of her friends, all bets are off and she unlocks the seal. Needless to say, Naruto and the other ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village are going to be very surprised to learn about her Shinobi past, but there is a deeper and `darker' history behind Serena's Earth history and it isn't pretty.
 
In fact, Davis and Jaden also have `dark histories' of their own to speak of and needless to say, their life isn't full of roses and light as you would think they are with their personalities, but Jaden, Davis, and Serena through the darkest of times in their `dark pasts' managed to keep their purity and the light shining bright within their hearts. And that might prove a critical `key' to victory against the Light of Destruction possessed Sartorius and the SOL when our heroes and heroines form their rival organization to the Society of Light known as Shadow Academia. However, the `war' really heats up when Davis, before he embraces the powers of darkness, goes up against `White Kari' and his `White Fairy' deck against Davis' most powerful deck, which proves to be a Neos deck exactly like Jaden Yuki's Neos deck! Along this `journey', our heroes and heroines will discover hidden histories' within themselves and plenty of them lead back to the Silver Millennium, including one Slifer Red hero and one Digidestined of Light begin related to a certain Moon Princess back in the Silver Millennium as brother and sister.
 
However, can our heroes and heroines free their friends, allies, and loved ones from the control of the SOL without becoming what they are fighting against? And what are the `dark secrets' behind Davis', Jaden's, and Serena's Earth histories? Well, find out in this brand new crossover story starting right now!
 
Now, before I start this story, I would like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' and inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the plot of the story, the original Duel Monsters' card known as Darkness Veil, the new `darker looks' of Jaden, Serena, and all those that will be joining them, and any and all items and/or ideas from these stories that aren't mentioned in this commentary. Plus, I would also like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' for the idea of Chaos Yeshua/Yeshua, his clothing, his back-story, and his original Duel Monsters deck and cards since they were created by the author mentioned. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of Naruto's Kyubi monster card, the Silver Millennium `royal forms' of Sasuke and Naruto, and the elements for Sakura's and Hinata's Sailor Scout forms as well as other elements in this story from this author not mentioned in this commentary at this time. Plus, I would like to give thanks and credit to YallRCrazy and this author's story of `To the Digital World We Go' for the ability of Sailor Star able to copy the other Sailor Scout's attacks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to deathwish, also known as Chaos and Deathwish, and who is an author from adultfanfiction(dot)net for the ideas of the idea of the Catalysts, the `erotic', mental, and power-enhancing abilities of his OC character, Kori, and the ideas of Sailor Scouts like Sailor Andromeda and other Sailor Scouts made up from the moons in the Milky Way or stars and constellations named in our known universe from his story known simply as `Boredom'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to V-4-VeNdEtTa and this author's story of `Sailor Moon?' for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Universe. Next, I would like take the time to give thanks and credit to SailorStar9 and this author's fanfiction of `The Astral Twins' for the idea of Supreme Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Astral and I would also like to give this author credit for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex that comes from this author's story of `Sailor Vortex Returned'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to ggctuk, another Fanfiction author, and this author's story of `Vengeance' for the idea to the `heir to Egypt', the successor to Pharaoh Atem as the next great Pharaoh of Egypt and the next one to bear the `power of the Pharaoh' that Atem has as well as the idea for the alternate forms of the Egyptian Gods known as, Obelisk, God of War, Slifer, Dragon of Osiris, and Sun Dragon Ra, the use of Polymerization with the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, to create the Creator of Light in a duel, and the use of this author's version of the Anti-God/Wicked God Cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga story. Finally, I would like to give credit to two Fanfiction authors, SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and Belletiger, an author that helps SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V with his stories, and SSJ4Takeru's/Kanius the V's story `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of the ideas that go with the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi, including the Spirit Beasts and Valkyrie Scout Transformation Items, that's going to be used in this story.
 
Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Digimon, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Naruto, Inuyasha, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Inuyasha is owned/licensed by Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise Studios, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed byToei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot!
 
Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control, brainwashing, and drug, alcohol, and weapon usage by minors and non-minors, and finally, X-rated adult themes/situations, including lemons, limes, nudity, and some adult themes/situations that some readers might consider disturbing! If you aren't of proper age or don't like this material, please DO NOT read beyond this point!
 
Author note: This is a final warning to all readers. The characters will be displaying a lot of OOC (Out of Character) attitudes, tones, voices, and whatnot throughout the story.
 
Ages of the characters at start of story:
Sailor Moon characters:
Serena, Ami, Rei, Mina, and Lita: Age 16
Hotaru: Age 14
Amara and Michelle: Age 18
Darien: Age 20
Trista: Late 20s, but millennia in age.
Digimon characters:
Davis, Kari, and TK: Age 16
Yolei and Ken: Age 17
Cody: Age 13
Tai, Matt, Mimi, and Sora: Age 19
Izzy: Age 18
Joe: Age 21
Jun Motomiya: Age 19
Inuyasha characters:
Kagome: Age 16
Inuyasha: Age 20, but actually around 70 years in age
Yu-Yu-Hakusho characters:
Yusuke: Age 16
Hikari Urameshi (OC character): Age 16 (elder twin sibling of Yusuke by two seconds and elder twin sibling of Kira by four seconds)
Kira Urameshi (OC character) Age 16 (younger twin sibling of Yusuke by two seconds and younger twin sibling of Hikari by four seconds)
Kuwabara: Age 16
Keiko: Age 16
Hiei and Yukina: Age unknown
Koemna: Toddler and Teenage adult, physically, but actually over 700 years of age.
Botan: Age unknown
Kurama: Age 17, but actually around over several hundred years of age
Naruto characters:
Naruto: Age 15
Sasuke: Age 15
Sakura: Age 15
Hinata: Age 15
Yu-Gi-Oh GX characters:
Jaden: Age 16
Alexis: Age 16
Syrus: Age 16
Jasmine: Age 16
Mindy: Age 16
Atticus: Age 18
Zane `Hell Kaiser': Age 18
Chazz: Age 16
Tyranno: Age 16
 
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars
 
Chapter 1: Meeting of Heroes and Foreshadowing
 
(One evening within the district of Odaiba in Tokyo, Japan)
 
During this seemly regular evening with Tokyo, Japan, we find ourselves surrounded a seemly white room and in the center of that room, there is a familiar sixteen year boy with hazel brown eyes and wildly spiked hair wearing a pair of blue boxer and exposing nearly perfectly developed muscular male chest, arms, and legs, not flabby and not overly muscular with the muscles in the right shape, size, and all in the right places, looking around and wondering what in the world is going on.
 
This familiar sixteen year boy says, in a familiar sixteen year old version of his voice, “Whoa! What a wacky dream! That's the last time that I have midnight snack with Veemon!” Just then an evil male voice that seems human, but inhuman as well, booms all around him with an evil laugh.
 
The evil male voice calls out, with an evil tone, “I've finally found you, Daisuke Motomiya. You are one of the ten `Chosen Ones'!”
 
The teen, identified as Daisuke `Davis' Motomiya, yells out, demanding tone, “Who's there?!”
 
The evil male voice shouts out, evilly, “You will see the light, my boy! Your friends already have!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, fearfully, “Davis!” Davis turns to the source of the voice and sees his friends, Hikari “Kari” Kamiya, age 16, Takeru “TK” Takashi, age 16, Miyako “Yolei” Inoue, age 17, and Ken Ichijouji, age 17, running away from something.
 
Yolei calls out to him, “Davis, what in the hell are you standing around for?! Run!”
 
Davis asks Yolei, perplexed, “What are we running from?!” Just then a pair of evil glowing purple eyes appears above his friends and Davis says, nervously, “Me and my big mouth.”
 
Kari calls out to Davis, fearfully, “Davis, get away!” Just then Yolei and Ken scream as they are `absorbed' into some kind of sickly white light.
 
Davis shouts out, stunned, “Yolei! Ken!”
 
TK yells out, fearfully, “Davis, it is too late! Don't worry about us! Save yourself before it is too late!” TK then screams out as he is absorbed into the sickly white light.
 
Davis calls out, horrified, “TK, no!” Davis start to run towards Kari to get her away, but Kari is starting to get `absorbed' into the sickly white light and Davis shouts out, stunned, “Kari!”
 
Kari tells Davis, worriedly, “Davis, save yourself!” Kari then gives one final high pitched scream as she is `absorbed' into the sickly white light.
 
The evil male voice calls out, “There is no escaping of the Light, Daisuke Motomiya.”
 
Davis roars out, angrily, “Give back my friends! What have you done to them?!”
 
The evil male voice replies, evilly, “They belong to the Light, now, and so will you. Just surrender.”
 
Davis shouts out, determined and seriously, “Never! I will never surrender to any evil sicko! I've help defeated forces like you when it looked hopeless! I never gave up then and I will give up now! Do you hear me, whoever you are?! I will save my friends from whatever sick plans you have for them and the world!” Just then Davis is bathed in a golden light with the symbol of Miracles appearing at his feet and the evil male voice gives a cry of pain as the evil glowing purple eyes vanish. Davis asks, perplexed, “Whoa! What is with the light show?”
 
Just then another male voice, but this one with great strength and determined, calls out, “That is just a portion of the great power that you weld, Daisuke Motomiya.” Davis turns to the source of the voice to see someone that looks like Yugi Moto, but with honey-colored skin, a golden crown with the Millennium Symbol in the center of the crown, and the Millennium Puzzle around his neck.
 
Davis asks, perplexed, “Yugi? Is that you cousin Yugi?”
 
The Yugi look-a-like shakes his head and replies, “No. My name is Atem, a former ruler of Egypt many millennia from the past, and I am contacting you from the world of the spirits to warn you. However, I am not surprised that you mistake me for my former Aibou. We do look-a-like and a lot more these days.”
 
Davis asks, curiously, “Whoa! Wait a minute! Atem? My cousin Yugi told me about you when I told him that I was a Digidestined!”
 
Atem gives a surprised look, his expression then turns into a warm smile, and he says, “Oh, yes, I remember. You and Yugi are cousins and when you gave your secret, Yugi gave you his in return.”
 
Davis says, with a nervous smile, “Yeah, but I thought that stuff about Shadow Games and spirits inside mystical items was a lot of nonsense, but then again, going into a another world made of dreams and computer data and fighting real monster can also be quite unbelievable, too.”
 
Atem says, with a sly smile, “Not as much as you think.”
 
Davis asks Atem, curiously, “By the way, what did you want to warn me about?”
 
Atem tells Davis, with a serious tone, “A great evil is coming and you are one of chosen group of duelists that can stop it. However, this evil is unlike you and your friends have faced before. This time, this evil will be using an impure light instead of darkness.”
 
Davis asks Atem, surprised, “Light? I thought that only good could use light!”
 
Atem shakes his head and says, “No. It is only a myth that light and darkness is connected to good and evil because good uses light a lot and evil uses darkness is where the myth came from. However, darkness can be used for good purposes as light can be used for evil ones. And this is the time that evil shall use light to carry out it malicious plans. This is an ancient evil as old as time itself and it threatens the whole balance of life itself. You see, life draws its power from the vital and fragile balance of light and darkness and this evil light plans to destroy all darkness in the universe.”
 
Davis then says, shocked, “And if all darkness goes, then all life is gone!”
 
Atem says, with a sly smile, “Despite what other see from you, Daisuke, you are quite perceptive.”
 
Davis replies, nervously, “Thanks . . . I think.” Davis then asks, “But what can I do what others can't?”
 
Atem tells Davis, “You have a great power inside of you and a great hidden history. You are one of a group of `Chosen Duelists' that have the power to alter the very threads of destiny and fate itself based on the choices that you make.”
 
Davis snorts and says, seriously, “I don't believe in that `destiny' crap. I say that you created whatever fate that you want by what you decide.”
 
Atem says, with a warm smile, “And you can, but there are those who can foresee what's to come and will pervert, in others, those very same beliefs that you hold dear. With this evil, he will bring a `destiny of destruction' to the whole universe and you are only and others like you can stop it. However, beware, this evil is looking to use the power that you hold for its gain. If he gets control over all of the `Chosen Duelists' including you, all life in the universe shall writher away.”
 
Davis yells out, in a serious tone, “No way! I won't let whatever asshole do that! What do I need to do?!”
 
Just then another voice rings out, one that isn't exactly human, “Your time will come, chosen one.” When Davis and Atem looks to the source of the voice, they see what appears to be a humanoid blue and white dolphin with blue eyes, three rubies on his muscular humanoid chest, and wearing blue spandex boots and another humanoid creature with green eyes, yellow jewel on its forehead, a muscular humanoid body that's grayish-white with red lines going up and down, a blue circular jewel on the center of its chest, and black boots.
 
Davis states, perplexed, “A dolphin with legs? Wait! Isn't that where fish sticks come from?” Davis giggles and says, with a sly smile, “Get it. Fish sticks?”
 
The humanoid dolphin creature says, drolly, “Yes, but it wasn't very funny. Did you forget that dolphins are mammals and not fish?”
 
Davis asks, curiously, “They are?!” Atem and the humanoid dolphin give a major sweatdrop at this.
 
The humanoid dolphin says, with a sigh, “Anyway, my friend, I am what you call a super-evolved Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin.”
 
Davis asks, curiously, “Okay, I got the `Aqua Dolphin' part, but Neo-what?”
 
The humanoid dolphin says, “I am a citizen of Neo-Space, a realm of the universe where all forces of life interact, and the realm of the universe that gives the universe its balance. However, in order to simplify myself, call me Aquan.”
 
Davis says, with a smile, “Sounds weird, but at least I can understand that name.”
 
Aquan points to the other creature with him and he says, “Davis, this is my associate Neos and you are one of two chosen warriors from our prophecy of my people, the Neo-Spacians. One of the `Chosen Duelists' that can bring balance if you fight for the forces of good or destruction to the universe if your powers are used for evil. There is a great evil, one that uses an evil impure light that's trying to destroy all darkness in the universe.”
 
Davis says, with a smile, “Yeah, I know. I heard from Atem already. When do we start saving the world?”
 
Aquan asks, perplexed, “Huh? You are not going to let me explain everything before you make your choice.”
 
Davis tells Aquan, with a sly smile, “When it comes to saving the world, I can take on anything since I've defeated evil monsters like MaloMyotismon and Armageddemon, so how bad can this evil ass be?”
 
Atem tells Davis, with a serious tone, “This `evil monster' as you call him will be using the game of Duel Monsters to take over and eventually destroy the universe.”
 
Davis tells Atem, with a sly smile, “Well, Yugi always told to believe in the `heart of the cards' and have faith in my deck and my deck never failed me before. If I need to duel this jerk, then I know that I will kick his behind.”
 
Aquan says, with a smile, “I see that you are determined, but you will help.”
 
Davis asks Aquan, “What do you mean?” Just then Neos and Aquan sends energy into Davis' body and his body glows a bright rainbow aura. Davis yells out, surprised, “Whoa! What is this?!”
 
Aquan tells Davis, “We have given you the power of Neo-Space. It will be infused within your strongest deck and we shall fight by your side to defeat this evil. As long as you never forget who you are and keep the strength of hope burning inside, we will always be with you.”
 
Atem says, muttering, “Yes, I can see that you are indeed my successor . . .”
 
Davis asks Atem, “You saw something, Atem?”
 
Atem tells Davis, a bit nervously, “No, just talking to myself. Anyway, it is time for you to return home and prepare for the evil to come.” Soon after, Davis is being bathed in a golden light with the Millennium Symbol and Crest of Miracles at his feet.
 
Davis yells out, “Wait! You didn't tell me where this evil will be!”
 
Atem tells Davis, with a smile, “You will know when the time is right. Farewell and good luck.”
 
Davis shouts out, “Wait!” Soon after, he is bathed in golden light and then Davis Motomiya finds himself back in his room as the light of the morning peaks through his window as he rolls to the floor with a loud `bang', waking his Digimon partner, Veemon.
 
Veemon asks, sleepily, “Huh? Davis?” Veemon then turns to this Digidestined partner from his bed near Davis' bed and looks to see his partner on the floor, rubbing his head. Veemon asks Davis, curiously, “What happened, Davis?”
 
Davis replies, groaning as he rubs his sore head, “Weird dream. I'll never have ice cream with nachos before bed ever again.” Just then a golden and rainbow glow comes from his desk drawer and Davis asks, as he gets to his feet, “What the? What's that?” Davis opens his desk drawer as Veemon leaps onto the table and Veemon gasps as Davis takes out a tag with the Crest of Miracles inside.
 
Veemon exclaims, shocked, “Davis, it's the legendary Crest of Miracles! I can't believe it! You are the legendary Digidestined of Miracles!”
 
Davis asks Veemon, perplexed and confused, “What?! What do you mean `legendary Digidestined'?”
 
Veemon replies, “The Crest of Miracles is different from the other crests because it was created not be Gennai and the Order, but by the powers of the Digi-World and the universe itself! They are the strongest crests of the Digidestined and every Digimon knows about them. Crests like the Crest of Miracles are known as the Celestial Crests, the most powerful crests of the Digidestined. In fact, Gennai told me that that the Order used all of the Celestial Crests to create the crests that Tai and the others used.”
 
Davis states, surprised, “Whoa! That's wild, Veemon!”
 
Veemon then says, seriously, “Yeah, but there is something else! It is said that any of the Celestial Crests should appear to their chosen welder, it means that a great evil has come and their great power that welder has can stop this evil.”
 
Davis thinks in his mind, “Could have that dream been not a dream? Was that real? Could Atem's and Aquan's warning be right?” Just then Davis reaches into his desk drawer to find a set of Duel Monsters' cards by another set of cards in a card pouch. Davis asks, curiously, “What the? When did these cards get into my drawer? I don't remember putting any cards here, so, how did they get here?” Davis flips over the top two cards on this deck of Duel Monsters' cards and he gasp to see that they are monster cards displaying Aquan in a card known as Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin, a three star monster with 600 attack points and 800 defense points, and the other humanoid monster, Neos, in a card known as Elemental Hero Neos, a seven star monster with 2500 attack points and 2000 defense points. Davis thinks in his mind, shocked, “No way! That wasn't a dream! They are real! I don't know how, but I know I'm not crazy! That dream was real! And that means that Aquan's warning is real!”
 
Aquan's voice booms in Davis' mind, “Of course, it was real! You, humans, are so hard to convince sometimes! Your new deck is infused with the power of Neo-Space and as long as you have it, Neos and I along with our fellow Neo-Spacians will be with you as your friends and your guides! Good luck!”
 
Davis gives a sly smile and thinks, “Thank you, Aquan! For this sweet new deck and everything! And I know exactly what to do with it! I'll combine with my Elemental Heroes deck and rename it my `Neos' deck in your honor, pal!”
 
Veemon sees the new cards and asks Davis, “Wow! When did you get those cards Davis? I never saw them before.”
 
Davis puts the two cards back in his new deck and says, with a smile, “It is a long story, pal.”
 
Just then Davis' computer screen lights up, the screen has an image of a toddler with a large blue hat and outfit, with a pacifier in his mouth, and the words `Jr.' imprinted on his forehead on the screen, and this `toddler' says, with a serious tone, “That's a story for another day.”
 
Davis yells at the person on his computer screen, angrily, “Damn it! Koemna, you damn well know I hate when you spy on me!”
 
The `toddler', revealed to be Koemna, the ruler of the Spirit World under his father, King Emma, tells Davis, with a serious tone, “Sorry, Davis, but you have an important mission today.”
 
Davis says, with an annoyed tone, “I didn't forget toddler breath. And it is because of this `mission' that I'm forced to miss the entrance exams to Duel Academy and I have to wait to be a transfer student before I join my friends.”
 
Koemna tells Davis, “I'm sorry, Davis, but you still have your duties as the Spirit Detective, a position that you have held for the last two years remember?”
 
Davis states, annoyed, “I know. I know. You saved me and Veemon from those demons after I first revealed my spirit powers and I do owe you big time for saving my bacon before Veemon and I got turned into demon chowder. And I am keeping up with my keep around here, aren't I, toddler brain?”
 
Koemna says, with a sigh, “I thought that we discussed about those `toddler' comments, Davis. I swear that you are just as bad as Yusuke.”
 
Davis tells Koemna, annoyed, “Personally, I'm surprised that he didn't beat you to a pulp because I can understand why.”
 
Koemna tells Davis, “Well, despite what you heard, Yusuke Urameshi isn't all that he appears to be. I know him personally and in fact, he was one of my best spirit detectives, despite his downsides. If it wasn't for a little problem with his `heritage' and my father's problem with it, he would have stayed as Spirit Detective of Earth, but personally after all of his great work, I feel that he has earned a chance at a normal life.”
 
Davis tells Koemna, “And when I can retire from this? I've earn my keep plenty of times myself.”
 
Koemna tells Davis, with a serious tone, “You've done well, but you are not close to the `keep' earned by Yusuke as a Spirit Detective. He went above and beyond his duty and even through you have too, you are nowhere close to done, yet. We still need you and there is no qualified at this time to take your place.”
 
Davis says, pointing his right index finger and hand like a gun at the computer, “So you say, Koemna.” Davis says, with a sigh, “Well, can I at least see them off to Duel Academy before I go on this mission and any others that you have planned for me.”
 
Koemna tells Davis, with a plain tone, “I don't see what harm that will be. Just remember to be at the meeting place soon after you are done.”
 
Davis says, with a sigh, “Whatever.” When Koemna's face vanishes from his computer, Davis' body gives off a blue aura and he exclaims, annoyed, “Man! How do I get myself into these messes?!”
 
Veemon tells Davis, trying to cheer him up, “Come on, Davis. This doesn't mean that you can't go to Duel Academy. After this mission is done, you can come in as a transfer student.”
 
Davis says, with a sigh, “Yeah, I know, Veemon. But by then, TC or some other boy will have captured Kari's heart already.” Davis then says, with another sigh, “But then again, how can I blame her for that?”
 
Veemon tells Davis, with a smile, “Davis, I know that you don't mean that! You are a great guy! You have your faults, but who doesn't?!”
 
Davis tells Veemon, with a warm smile, “Thanks, Veemon.”
 
Veemon says, with a smile, “No problem.”
 
Davis says, with a smile, “Come on, buddy. We've got stuff to do today.”
 
Veemon says, with a smile, “It's a good thing that Jun had to run off, too, but she was so . . . mysterious about it.”
 
Davis states, curiously, “No joke, Veemon. Jun just takes off from college on some kind of `important trip'.” Davis shrugs his shoulders and says, with a smile, “Oh, well, that sister of mine has always been a major flake. At least she gave us a good excuse to miss the exams.”
 
Veemon then states, curiously, “But hasn't Jun been acting very weird lately, Davis?”
 
Davis tells Veemon, with a smile, “Jun always has been weird Veemon. Her crushes on cute guys, especially Matt, and I can't believe that she hasn't gotten over him, yet. I mean it has been two years and even through Sora and Matt gently broke up, that doesn't mean that Matt will go with her.”
 
Veemon shrugs his shoulders and says, with a smile, “If you say so, bro.” Soon enough, Davis puts the Crest of Miracles around his neck, takes out his new deck along with the deck in the card pouch, and starts to get dressed. However, what he doesn't know is that outside of his window on a nearby rooftop is a female figure wearing some kind of weird armor and with eight huge and fluffy rainbow colored angel wings looking down on him with maroon colored eyes.
 
The female figure says, in a familiar female voice, “Bro, you don't know how weird my life really is. But it looks like everything is in order and you are starting to gain the power that you need to fight the evil that's to come.”
 
Just then a humanoid yellow and white fox Digimon with purple glows that have the yin-yang symbol on the backhand part of the gloves appears through some kind of teleportation and asks the female figure, seriously, “But do you think that he is ready for this?”
 
The female figure replies, “I hope so, Renamon. After this mission from that toddler, Koemna, he will have to face an evil that could destroy the universe if he gets its smiley hands on him, but knowing my thick-headed bro, he won't let himself get controlled or used for any evil purpose.”
 
Digimon Analyzer (Narrator's voice)
 
“Renamon is rare and mythical Digimon said to only come from the southern sector of the Digital World, graceful in her movements, and said to have the ability to match even Champion level Digimon, and her enemies will get the point from her Diamond Storm and Power Paw attacks!”
 
Renamon tells the female figure, “Well, he is supposed to one of the chosen Digidestined, the Digidestined of Miracles, with the power to overcome the bonds of destiny and fate with his own will, but his ability to harness that power is in question. Even with his ability to use spirit energy and the amount of power he has gained through the two years that he has been a spirit detective may make him not ready for what's to come.”
 
The female figure replies, worriedly, “Don't you think that I don't know that?! I can sense that evil somewhere out there and it really burns me not able to make a move on it yet!”
 
Renamon tells the female figure, “We have our own enemies to take care so they can't take advantage of the situation that this evil will cause.”
 
The female figure replies, seriously, “I know, Renamon. I just can't help to worry. I am his sister in two lifetimes you know. Davis deserves to know his ancient past and his true power.”
 
Renamon tells the female figure, “He does. And he will know when the time is right. Now, we need to go Jun. There is much work to do before we join in this battle.” The female figure takes off her helmet, which is rainbow colored with one small golden wing covering each side of the helmet that covers her cheeks, and revealing the figure's head to be that of Jun Motomiya, but her maroon colored hair has turned into a beautiful sparkling reddish-pink color and it flows down to just below her kneecaps behind her back, a rainbow colored sideways infinity symbol is on her forehead, her lips are a ruby red, and she has rubies in the shape of hearts with rainbow star jewels below rainbow colored sideway infinity symbol jewels as her earrings.
 
Jun says, with a sigh and worried tone, “I know, Renamon. I just pray to the Moon Goddess Selene that he will be safe.” Jun puts her helmet back on and tells Renamon, seriously, “And remember, you have to call me by the name when I transform into my Valkyrie Sailor Scout state like you did before when I became a Sailor Senshi and a Digidestined exactly four years ago: Sailor Vortex, Supreme Protector and Princess of all of Existence.”
 
Renamon replies, “Of course, J-I mean Sailor Vortex.”
 
Jun/Sailor Vortex thinks with a serious tone, “You had better keep that butt of yours safe, bro!” Soon after, Sailor Vortex and Renamon then teleport away and back inside, Davis, sensing something, turns to look outside his window, but when he doesn't see anything, he gives a shrug.
 
Veemon asks Davis, “Is something wrong, Davis?”
 
Davis shakes his head and says, “Nah. Just thought I sensed something. My spiritual sense must be on the fritz or something.” Davis thinks in his mind, curiously, “But why did I get a weird feeling that someone was watching me and was worried about me?” However, Davis continues to get dressed and wonders what to do with his new crest and his new dueling deck along with the evil that he has been warned about.
 
(Later that day; Just outside of the Kaiba Dome)
 
Later that very same morning, we find ourselves in front of the Kaiba Dome as a group of five girls rush over to the Kaiba Dome. They are none other than five of the Sailor Scouts of Juuban with Serena Tsukino AKA Sailor Moon, age 16, Ami Mizuno AKA Sailor Mercury, age 16, Rei Hino, age 16, Lita Kino, age 16, and Mina Aino, age 16. It has been one year since the defeat of Sailor Galaxia and Chaos and today, our super-heroine girls are going to field test portion of the entrance exams for Duel Academy and uncharacteristically, Serena got up on time and met up with the girls at Rei's temple before they headed off to the Kaiba Dome with aid from Serena's boyfriend, Darien, who will be a teacher there along with Amara, Michelle, and Trista.
 
Serena yells out, with her usual panicked tone, “Come on, slowpokes, or we are going to be late!”
 
Lita tells Ami, “That's ironic coming from Serena!”
 
Mina tells Rei, Ami, and Lita, “Man! I never thought I would see Serena so excited for a test before!”
 
Rei tells Mina, with a sly grin, “Hello, Mina! This is Duel Academy that we are talking about! If we were talking about any other school and any other test, she would be moaning and groaning as well as fainting like the Meatball Head that she is!”
 
Serena yells out, annoyed, “I heard that Pyro!”
 
Ami says, with a smile, “Well, you have to admit that we shouldn't be surprised. Serena has been dueling since she was a little girl.”
 
Lita says, with a wide smile, “With Duel Monsters, Serena is one of the best duelists back at home! She kicked the butts of any wiseass that dared to challenge her! She could be the very first `Queen of Games'!”
 
Serena tells Lita, with a smile, “Thanks, Lita!”
 
Mina tells Serena, with a wide sly grin, “You will have to get by me first, Serena!”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a wide sly smile, “Same here, Meatball Head! You're not the only one that wants to beat Yugi Moto one day!”
 
Serena tells Rei and Mina, with a sly smile of her own, “Well, bring it on!”
 
Lita asks Ami, “By the way, Ami, why are you coming to Duel Academy? You are going to be a doctor like your mother, aren't you?”
 
Ami nods her head and states, “Yes, I do. However, Duel Academy is plenty much like a regular school expect it focuses on dueling, but it has plenty of the same subjects like regular schools like mathematics and such and plus, Duel Monsters is also about strategy and tactics. Also, I also feel that it would be pretty fun and interesting to take three years within Duel Academy and who knows? No one said that I can't be a good doctor and a good duelist, did they?”
 
Lita says, with a smile, “Nope! I'm glad that you are coming with us, Ami-chan!”
 
Ami says, with a smile, “We better hurry. We don't want to be late for our field tests.” Soon enough, they arrive at the front desk in the Kaiba Dome where they see Hotaru Tomoe, age 14, waiting for them.
 
Hotaru says, with a smile, “Serena-chan! I'm glad that you and the girls can make it!”
 
Serena asks Hotaru, surprised, “How do you make up here so fast, Hotaru?”
 
Hotaru says, with a slight nervous look, “Amara-papa and her race car driving.”
 
Mina says, with a slight nervous tone, “Yikes.”
 
Rei tells the girls, “Come on, girls! They won't wait for us forever!” Soon enough, the six girls signed in and the man with the two ladies gave them their numbers.
 
The man, who has brown hair, black glasses over his eyes, and wearing a formal suit, tells them, “Here you go, ladies. Now, be ready for when your number is called, you must report immediately to dueling field that you are assigned to.”
 
The six girls to a traditional Japanese bow and reply in unison, “Thank you, sir!” Soon enough, our six Sailor Scouts immediately head inside and after they were gone, a huge cloud of smoke appears seemly out of nowhere in front of the two girls and one man `manning' the front desk.
 
The man yelps out in total shock and surprise and he states, surprised, “What the?!” When the smoke and dust clears, there are five people standing in front of him.
 
The main figure is an adult male of late twenties, probably around twenty-nine years of age, with dark-blue whitish type hair, a headband across his forehead that's covering his left eye with a metal plate in the center of the headband with a image of a leaf engraved in it, he had dark blue shirt with red spiraling circles on the top portion the sleeveless, a dark green best with pouches on the front of the vest, dark blue pants, white clothes wrapped around his lower legs, and he has wearing open-toe shoes like sandals exposing his toenails. With this male figure are four fifteen year old teens, two girls, and two boys, with the two boys on the right of him and the two girls on the left.
 
The first female is fifteen years old with bright pink hair that's goes to the tops of her shoulders, a headband across the middle of her scalp with a metal plate in the center of the headband with the image of leaf engraved on it, lovely emerald green eyes, she has a red sleeveless vest over her chest and body, dark pink elbow pads on her elbows, black gloves on her hands, broken pink skirt over black shorts with two pouches over her right leg, and wearing black open-toes boots, exposing her well-pedicure toenails.
 
The second female is the same age as the first with black hair that goes mid-waist down her back, her eyes are unusual with lavender seemly pupil-less eyes, but even through they don't have pupils, her eyes show plenty of emotion, she has a headband around her neck that has a metal plate that attached on the center of the headband with the image of the leaf engraved in the center of the plate, she has a purple and white jacket over her other clothes, she has dark blue pants with two pouches attached to her left leg, and she has open sandals on her feet, exposing her well-pedicure toenails.
 
The first male on the adult man's right is also fifteen years of age like the girls with wildly spiked blond hair, black headband across his forehead with a metal plate that has an image of a leaf engraved in the center in the center of the headband, deep blue eyes, three whiskers on each of his cheeks, black and orange vest, orange pants with two pouches attached to the top back portion of his pants, with one pouch on the top left and the other on the top right portion, and black open-toed boots.
 
The second male is also fifteen year like the first teen with black hair that flows down the side of his head, black eyes, an expressionless look on his face, gray shirt that open in his chest area, exposing much of his muscular chest, dark blue open fingered gloves on his hands over the long sleeved grey shirt, large violet rope around his waist with a robe covering the upper portion of his dark blue shirt, and black open-toed boots on his feet. He has two pouches attached to the violet rope around his waist, one on the left side, and the other on the ride side.
 
All four teens have old fashioned Battle City-type Duel Disk attached to their left wrists and the blond haired male yells out, in a very excited tone, “All right! This is so awesome! We actually get to go to Duel Academy!”
 
The girl with the pink hair sighs and tells blond haired male, “Naruto, we aren't in Duel Academy, yet. We need to pass our field test as well as written exams.”
 
The other male says, with an emotionless tone, “In which, you barely passed your written exam, Naruto. It's no surprise that you usually end up dead last.”
 
Naruto says to the black haired, with a sneer, “Thanks for the vote of confidence, Sasuke.”
 
The black haired female with the unusual eyes says, with a shy tone, “Don't worry, Naruto. I'm sure that you will find a way and pass the entrance exam.”
 
Naruto tells the black haired female, with a smile, “Thanks, Hinata.” Hinata gives a wide blush from Naruto's comment and smile.
 
The adult male then says, in a plain tone, “Come on everyone. We need get your registered first.”
 
Naruto says, with a smile, “Right, Kakashi-sensei!” Soon enough, the group was registered into Duel Academy entrance exams in which Sasuke just walks in with an emotionless and serious expression on his face, Naruto runs towards the entrance, and Hinata gently runs after him.
 
However, the pink haired female is stopped by Kakashi and she asks, curiously, “What is it, Kakashi-sensei?”
 
Kakashi tells the pink haired female, in a plain and serious tone, “Sakura, make sure that you keep an eye on Sasuke and Naruto. You know that even through he has been forgiven by Lady Hokage for abandoning the village and going with Orochimaru for revenge against his elder brother, Itachi, but not many in the village have forgiven him like you and Naruto have.”
 
Sakura nods her head and says, solemn, “I know, Kakashi-sensei. Why can't others see the good in Sasuke and Naruto and I know that he has?”
 
Kakashi tells Sakura, with a plain and serious tone, “Because not everyone is like you and Naruto. And speaking of Naruto, you need to make sure that you know what doesn't come during his time in Duel Academy. You are one of the few beyond the adults of our village that know the truth about Naruto and you know the truth why many villagers have scorned and rejected him for many years.”
 
Sakura nods her head and says, solemnly, “Yes, I know what you are trying to say, Kakashi-sensei. I'll make sure that damn fox doesn't ruin Naruto's chances here at Duel Academy.” Sakura says, with a bit of annoyed tone, “However, I think that old Toad Sage, Jiraiya-sempai, had too much influence time with Naruto to influence him. He passed on his pervy traits to Naruto.”
 
Kakashi coughs to clear his throat and says, with a plain tone, “Yes. But remember, you need to give Jiraiya plenty of respect. He was one of the three legendary “Sannin” before Sasuke got rid of Orochimaru and even through he has his `quarks', he isn't a legendary “Sannin” for nothing.”
 
Sakura says, with an annoyed snort, “Whatever.”
 
Just then Naruto's voice calls out, with an excited tone, “Come on, Sakura! Or we will be late for your field test!”
 
Sakura yells out, with a light smile and a plain tone, “Coming!”
 
Kakashi says, with a plain tone and a smile hidden underneath his mask, “Good luck to all of you, Sakura.”
 
Sakura tells Kakashi, with a smile, “Thank you, Kakashi-sensei.” Soon after, Sakura immediately uses a bit of her ninja speed to run after her three friends and Kakashi vanishes within a puff of smoke.
 
(Within the Kaiba Dome; A short time soon after)
 
Inside of the Kaiba Dome, there is a huge crowd of potential students while some current members of Duel Academy from Slifer Red to Obelisk Blue have come to watch them. Within the crowd of potential new students is another familiar group, there is a sixteen year old male with black hair that's combined and gelled with some strands of hair hanging up in the hair with dozen strands of black hair hanging over his forehead, deep brown eyes, and wearing a light green jacket over a black shirt with green pants and black shoes.
 
By the right side of the sixteen year old male is a female of the same age with brunette brown hair that goes half-way behind her back, brown eyes, and wearing a brown sleeveless shirt, light blue mini-skirt, white socks, and black formal shoes, showing a very good feminine figure.
 
By the left side of the sixteen year old male with black hair is another female of the same age with long black hair, but shortened up with braids in her hair, brown eyes, and she is wearing a dark blue shirt, black fingerless fighting gloves on her hands, light blue tight fitting jeans, and black sneakers on her feet, showing an unremarkable build with regular sized bust for a girl of her age under the shirt, but she displays quite an athletic build, and this gives her the look of a tomboy.
 
Behind the two females and one male is another male of the same age as the other three with red hair that's short and well-combined with a `V' shape across the top portion of the scalp, black eyes, and wearing a red shirt under yellowish-orange and red sweater, dark blue jeans, and white sneakers.
 
Standing nearby, there is a young male of 17 years of age with rose red hair that flows slightly past his shoulders with one strand of red hair flowing by the front side of each ear with hazel brown eyes, and he is wearing a white shirt over a black jacket with white pants and black shoes.
 
The next person is a short person with wildly spiked black hair, even more than Davis' red hair, with white trim in it, red eyes, and wearing a black shirt, pants, and boots under a black cloak.
 
The final person is a female with light blue hair and red eyes and wearing an ice-blue kimono with white socks and open-toed sandals, which exposed the white socks that she wears over her feet.
 
The sixteen year old black haired male looks around for something or someone and says, tapping his foot and in an annoyed tone, “Damn! Where is that sister of ours?!”
 
The sixteen year old female with the brown hair and in the mini-skirt tells black haired male, with a kind and reassuring tone, “Oh, come on, Yusuke! Kari will be here to meet us!”
 
The sixteen year old female that looks like a tomboy says, with a sly and sarcastic tone, “Unless she is still drooling over Zane.”
 
Just then an angered female voice cries out, “I heard that, Kira!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see a sixteen year old female with blackish/really dark brown that can be mistaken for black in a ponytail that goes to her shoulders, chocolate brown eyes, and she is wearing a female Obelisk Blue uniform with blue fingerless gloves exactly like Alexis on her hands. This female figure with her female Obelisk Blue uniform shows a beautiful female figure that can rival Alexis Rhodes and our Moon Princess, Serena Tsukino.
 
Yusuke tells Kira, in a whisper, “Nice going, Kira.”
 
Kira whispers back with an annoyed tone, “Shut it, bro.”
 
The brunette brown haired female tells female, nervously, “Come on, Kari. You know that your sister says things that she doesn't really mean.”
 
Hikari tells the brunette brown haired female with a sly smile, “Oh, I wasn't planning to do anything, Keiko. I was just going to ask when the wedding between Kira and Kurama will be.”
 
Kira's cheeks flush a bright red and Kira yells out, angrily, “Shut it, Kari!”
 
The red haired male asks Hikari, with a sly smile, “Hey, Kari, do you remember me?”
 
Hikari tells the red haired male, with a smile, “How could I forget your face, Kuwabara?”
 
Yusuke and Kira slam their fists into Kuwabara's head and they shout out in unison, “Stop trying to get mushy with our sister!”
 
Kuwabara holds his head and says, annoyed, “Ouch! Damn it! You and your sister are so alike, Urameshi!”
 
Kira and Yusuke reply in unison and in annoyed tone, “No, we're not!” Yusuke and Kira look at each other annoyed and they yell at each other, “Stop copying me!”
 
Keiko tells Kira and Yusuke, “Come on, cut it out, you, two!”
 
Yusuke and Kira cross their arms and they say in unison, “Fine!”
 
Hikari sweatdrops and asks, with a sigh, “They haven't changed one bit, have they?”
 
Keiko sighs and says, solemnly, “Yep.”
 
Yusuke asks Hikari, “So, sis, is it true? Has our old pal Jaden become the top student in Duel Academy?”
 
Hikari nods her head and says, excitedly, “You know it, bro! When Jaden took the exam, he kicked the top teacher in Duel Academy, Doctor Crowler's, butt to pass the field exam. And during this time, Jaden has been kicking ass all over Duel Academy. He is only a Slifer Red, but he has been defeating even Obelisk Blue students. In fact, remember when all of the Duel Monsters cards all over the world were turning black?”
 
Kira yells out, “Don't remind me! Seeing my dino cards go blank like that?!”
 
Hikari tells Kira, “Sorry, sis, but you've got to know it was those weirdo Sacred Beast cards that were sucking up Duel Spirits and giving them to some asshole named Kagemaru, leader of those creepy Shadow Riders that terrorized our school last year, so he could rule the world, but guess who slammed those Sacred Beasts back into the dirt and saved the world?”
 
Keiko asks Hikari, amazed, “So, it is true? Jaden saved the world?”
 
Hikari tells Keiko, with a sly smile, “You know it, girlfriend! Jay hasn't lost his touch! And in fact, he was defeated by only one person.”
 
Kira asks, drolly, “Let me guess: Your boyfriend, Zane?”
 
Hikari blushes in embarrassment and she replies, annoyed, “I don't know what you mean!” Hikari then says, regaining her composer, “Well, anyway, Jaden managed to come back and in the graduation duel with Zane, Jaden managed to tie with Zane.”
 
Keiko says, with a smile, “I knew that Jaden would go far. Dueling has been his whole life like Kira!”
 
Yusuke asks Hikari, slyly, “Jealous that our childhood friend is just as good as your boyfriend?”
 
Hikari yells out, angrily, “Yusuke Urameshi, you cut that out!” Just then multiple gasps come from the audience and plenty of people in the crowd are looking at the group.
 
Keiko tells Hikari, in a bit scolding tone, “Kari, quiet down! You know that Yusuke is far from getting over that `Great Urameshi' rap and you know that's the one of the reason that we are going to Duel Academy after Yusuke is done with being a Spirit Detective. To allow Yusuke to start over again in a new school and personally, after all that Yusuke has done with saving the world and all, I think he deserves a chance.”
 
Hikari tells Keiko and Yusuke, with a sly tone, “And for you and my bro to have a `normal' relationship. By the way, when is the wedding between you, two?”
 
Yusuke and Keiko blush in embarrassment and Yusuke yells at Hikari, “Hikari Urameshi, cut that out already!”
 
Kuwabara asks Yusuke, curiously, “Hey, Urameshi, by the way, did you find out who Koemna chose as the newest Spirit Detective of Earth?”
 
Yusuke scoffs and says, in his usual gruff tone, “Who cares? As long as he doesn't involve me, my sisters, and Keiko in anyway, he can choose whoever he wants. However, I feel sorry for the poor fool stuck with that job and having to listen to that toddler.”
 
Keiko looks down at the dueling fields from the stands and says, with a smile, “Okay, let's forget about `Spirit Detectives', `demons', and `saving the world' for now.”
 
Kira says, with a sly smile, “Sounds like a plan, Keiko.”
 
Yusuke asks Hikari, “By the way, Kari, have you seen our cousin, Kagome? Isn't she supposed to be here, too?”
 
Hikari says, with a smile, “Sure. But she told me that she wanted to be alone for awhile.”
 
Keiko asks, concerned, “Why?”
 
Hikari replies, with a worried look on her expression, “I don't know. She looked very sad like something bad happened to her.”
 
Kira says, with a sly tone, “Then why did you leave her alone? We should talk to her! We are family!”
 
Hikari tells Kira, seriously, “Let's not upset her. If she wants to tell us, she will.”
 
Keiko then looks down at the duels in the dueling fields and says, with a smile, “I'm sure that Kagome will be fine. Let's watch some of these duels.”
 
Kuwabara says, with an overconfident tone, “Why should we? They won't be a match for me.”
 
Kira says, with a sly and sarcastic tone, “Coming from a guy that barely passed his written exam.”
 
Kuwabara yells at Kira, angrily, “So did you, Kira!”
 
Kira says, with a sly smile, “But I did better than you, Kuwabara.”
 
Keiko asks Kuwabara and Kira, “Do I have to separate you, two?” Kuwabara and Kira shake their heads and they look down from the stands to watch some of the duels going on in the duel fields.
 
Within the duel fields, there is one particular duel going between Ms. Fonda Fontaine and a young sixteen year old girl with deep brown hair that goes mid-waist behind her back, light brown eyes, pink and white sleeveless shirt, pink leather fingerless gloves that goes up to her elbows, light brown shorts that goes to her kneecaps with a pink and white D-3 digivice and D-Terminal attached to a brown belt around the top of her brown shorts along with a card pouch for Duel Monsters' cards, she has an Academy-type Duel Disk attached to her left wrist, the duel disk has a dueling deck inside, she has white socks, and pink sneakers. This young sixteen year old girl displays a female figure that rivals Alexis Rhodes, Serena Tsukino, and Hikari Urameshi.
 
Ms. Fontaine asks the teenage girl, “Ms. Hikari Kamiya?”
 
The teenage girl, our Digidestined of Light, Hikari `Kari' Kamiya, replies, “Yes?”
 
Ms. Fontaine tells Kari, “I will be your dueling instruction for your field exam. My name is Ms. Fonda Fontaine, head nurse and the Obelisk Blue Girls' Dormitory. Are you ready?”
 
Kari replies, with a nervous smile, “Ready as I will ever be.”
 
Ms. Fontaine smiles and says, “Don't be nervous. I'm sure that you will do fine.”
 
Kari tells Ms. Fontaine, with a kind smile, “Thank you.” Kari and Ms. Fontaine then activate their duel disk, their life-points counters displays 4000 life-points for each duelist, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
Kari and Ms. Fontaine yell out in unison, “Let's duel!”
 
Starting Scores:
Kari Kamiya: 4000
Ms. Fontaine: 4000
 
Ms. Fontaine tells Kari, with a smile, “Since you are a possible student, I think that it is fair that you go first.”
 
Kari draws one card from her deck and she says, nicely, “Thank you, Fontaine-sensei.” Kari puts one card on her duel disk and says, “First, I place one monster face-down on the field!” A hologram of a monster card face-down in defense mode appears in front of Kari and Kari then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “And I'll end my turn with one card face-down.”
 
Ms. Fontaine draws one card from her deck and says, “Ah. Playing it safe since it is your first turn, huh? Pretty good idea since you doesn't know my deck and strategy, yet.” Ms. Fontaine puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “First, I summon Marauding Captain in attack mode!” Soon after, Marauding Captain (1200/800) comes to the field in attack mode. Ms. Fontaine puts another card on her duel disk and says, “And thanks to his special ability, I get to summon another monster from my hand! Namely, my Unfriendly Amazon in attack mode!” Just then beside Marauding Captain, Unfriendly Amazon (2000/1600) comes to the field in attack mode. Ms. Fontaine then declares, “Now, Unfriendly Amazon, Soaring Blade Slash!” Unfriendly Amazon comes down on Kari's monster, which is revealed to be Skelengel (900/400), and it is destroyed with one swipe of Unfriendly Amazon's sword, but since it was in defense mode, Kari doesn't lose any life-points.
 
Kari draws one card from her deck and she says, with a smile, “Since you flipped-over my Skelengel, his special ability activates and I draw one card from my deck.” Kari pushes a button on her duel disk and says, “Next, I play my face-down trap card! Soul Rope!” Kari's face-down card proves to be the Soul Rope trap card and she says, “Thanks to this card, since you destroyed one of my monsters, I can summon one monster from my deck that's level four or less as long as I give up one thousand life-points!” Kari takes out her deck as she loses 1000 life-points, she takes one card from her deck, puts her deck back in her duel disk, puts the card on her duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I summon my Warrior of Zera in attack mode.” Soon after, Warrior of Zera (1600/1600) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Ms. Fontaine puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll end my turn with one card face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Kari Kamiya: 3000
Ms. Fontaine: 4000
 
Kari draws one card from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Now, I play my Living Arrow spell card! This card allows me to destroy one card on your side of the field and you lose five hundred life-points for that card!” Ms. Fontaine gasps out as her face-down card, a Call of the Haunted trap card, is destroyed and she loses 500 life-points. Kari's field spell slot opens, she puts a card in it, and yells out, “Next, I play my Sanctuary in the Sky Field spell!” When the slot closes, the field transforms into a field of clouds in the sky with a huge castle on the clouds behind Kari and Kari tells Ms. Fontaine, with a smile, “Thanks to this spell card, all damage involving Fairy type monsters is reduced to zero.” Kari puts a card on her duel disk and calls out, “Then I sacrifice my Warrior of Zera to summon my Archlord Zerato in attack mode!” Warrior of Zera vanishes as he is sacrificed and Archlord Zerato (2800/2300) replaces Warrior of Zera in attack mode. Kari then discards one Mystical Shine Ball (500/500) from her hand to the graveyard and says, “And by discarding one Light monster to the graveyard, I can destroy all monsters on your side of the field!” Just then a huge beam of light comes from Sanctuary in the Sky and Ms. Fontaine's two monsters are destroyed instantly. Kari then calls out, “Now, Archlord, attack Fontaine-sensei, directly!” Archlord Zerato leaps into the air, fires multiple glowing feathers at Ms. Fontaine, and she yelps out as she loses 2800 life-points in one shot. Kari then puts the final two cards in her hand in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll end my turn with two cards face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Kari Kamiya: 3000
Ms. Fontaine: 700
 
Ms. Fontaine draws one card from her deck and says, with a smile, “Very good, Ms. Kamiya, but this duel is far from over.” Ms. Fontaine puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “First, I play Pot of Greed! This card allows me to draw two cards from my deck!” Ms. Fontaine draws two more cards from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Now, I play my Mystical Space Typhoon! This card allows me to destroy one card on your side of the field and I choose your Field spell!”
 
Kari says, shocked, “Oh no!” Just then a huge twister destroys Kari's field spell and the field returns to normal.
 
Ms. Fontaine puts another card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play my Tribute Burial spell card! This card removes one monster card from each of our graveyards and then I can summon one high level monster from my hand to the field! And I choose to remove my Amazon and your Warrior of Zera!” Unfriendly Amazon comes out of Ms. Fontaine's graveyard while Warrior of Zera comes out of Kari's graveyard, they put them in their pockets and `out of play', Ms. Fontaine puts a card on her duel disk, and says, “Now, I summon the mighty Cosmo Queen in attack mode!” Soon after, Cosmo Queen (2900/2450) comes to the field in attack mode. Ms. Fontaine then says, “Now, Cosmo Queen, attack her Archlord Zerato! Cosmic Nova!” Cosmo Queen fires a sphere of black energy right at Kari's Archlord Zerato.
 
Kari pushes a button on her duel disk and says, “Sorry, Fontaine-sensei, but I play a trap! Negate Attack!” Kari's face-down is revealed to be Negate Attack and a force-field stops Cosmo Queen's attack. Kari says, with a smile, “Thanks to this trap card, your attack is stopped and you can't attack for the rest of the turn!”
 
Ms. Fontaine puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I will place this card face-down and end my turn!”
 
Kari draws one card from her deck and says, putting the card in the spell/trap slots, “Now, I play my Card of Demise spell card! I draw until I have five cards in my hand, but in five turns, I lose my entire hand!” Kari draws five cards from her deck, gives a smile at her cards, Kari puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Next, I play my Magical Stone Excavation! I discard two cards from my hand and I get back one spell card from my graveyard!” Kari discards two cards from her hand to the graveyard, takes one card from her graveyard, displays her Sanctuary in the Sky Field Spell card, and says, as her Field Spell slot opens, “And the card I choose is my Sanctuary in the Sky Field Spell! And I choose to play it now!” Kari puts the card in the slot, the slot closes, and the field returns to the being in the cloud with a large castle on top of clouds. Kari displays Airknight Parshath (1900/1800) monster card, discards it to her graveyard, and says, “Now, since Sanctuary in the Sky is back, I play my Archlord's effect! I discard one Light monster from my hand and destroy all monsters on your side of the field!” A huge light laser slices through Ms. Fontaine's side of the field and her monster is destroyed. Kari then declares, “Archlord, attack her directly and end this duel!” Archlord Zerato leaps into the air and fires multiple glowing feathers at Ms. Fontaine.
 
Ms. Fontaine pushes a button on her duel disk and says, “Sorry, Ms. Kamiya, but I play my trap! Mirror Force!” Ms. Fontaine's trap card proves to be the Mirror Force trap card and she says, with a smile, “This card reflects your attack right back at your monster and destroying him.”
 
Kari pushes a button on her duel disk and says, with a smile while pushing a button on her duel disk, “Not exactly, Fontaine-sensei. Now, I play my final face-down! Trap Jammer!” Kari's final face-down card is revealed to be Trap Jammer and Kari says, with a smile, “This card negates any trap card played during a battle, so, your Mirror Force is shattered!” Ms. Fontaine gasps in shock as her Mirror Force shatters apart and Archlord Zerato's attack hits home, taking 2800 of Ms. Fontaine's life-points and ending the duel.
 
Final Score:
Kari: 3000
Ms. Fontaine: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the final dueling holograms fade away and Ms. Fontaine tells Kari, with a smile, “That's very good, Ms. Kamiya. If you continue to play like that, you will end up in Obelisk Blue for sure.”
 
Kari tells Ms. Fontaine, with a kind smile, “Thank you, but I wouldn't have gotten so good if it wasn't for my brother and a good friend of mine.”
 
Ms. Fontaine asks Kari, curiously, “Who is this friend of yours? And is he coming to the Academy?”
 
Kari replies, with a smile, “His name is Davis, Davis Motomiya. He is one of the best dueling back at home in Odaiba, but he can't come right now. He has some important business to do that made him miss the tests.”
 
Ms. Fontaine says, with a solemn tone, “That's so sad. If he helped you become this good, he would get into the Academy immediately.”
 
Kari says, with a smile, “However, Davis plans to be a transfer student and come here as soon as he can.”
 
Ms. Fontaine tells Kari, with a kind tone, “Well, I hope that your friend follows you as soon as possible. If he helped you become this good, I'm sure that he will make the academy immediately and might even make it to the top dorm.”
 
Kari tells Ms. Fontaine, “Thank you for the kind words. I'll tell Davis that.”
 
Ms. Fontaine replies, with a nice smile, “You're welcome.” When Kari runs off to rejoin her friends, Ms. Fontaine thinks in her mind, “Daisuke Motomiya, huh? I've heard plenty about him. He is said to be the cousin to Yugi Moto, the King of Games, and he has won plenty of junior league tournaments and even beaten a few Pro League duelists. Plenty of people say that he may not be too good with academics, but he is one of the finest duelists. However, he uses multiple decks and it is rumored that he keeps his most powerful deck hidden away with very few people have seen his real deck in action. I wonder if his friend here knows about him being related to the King of Games . . .?”
 
Back in the stands, Yusuke and the others were watching the duel and Keiko says, amazed, “That girl is very good.”
 
Kira says, with a nod, “Yeah.” Kira says, with a sly smile, “But just another duelist to beat on my way to become the first ever `Queen of Games'.”
 
Hikari tells Kira, with her own sly smile, “You will have to beat me first, sis.”
 
Kurama says, with a smile, “We had better get ready for our field exams.”
 
Keiko tells Kurama, with a smile, “Good idea.” Soon after, Yusuke and the others were moving on to prepare for their exams while Serena and her friends and Naruto and his group are also watching the duels and preparing for their turn for their exams.
 
(In an unknown location; Sometime later)
 
Within a huge room with large marble walls, floors, and ceilings, we find a male figure sitting down in white chair in front of a white marble table with a deck of Tarot cards on the table. He shuffles the deck of Tarot cards and puts them gently on the table. When we get a better view of the male figure, we find that he is a young adult in his late teens to early twenties with long flowing dark blue hair that goes down to his buttocks, a `stack' of grey hair that goes up from the end of his forehead slightly into the air and above his scalp, deep violet eyes filled with darkness and evil in them, a pair of earrings attached to his ears with the earrings being three small spheres with white animal fangs attached to the ends of them, he is wearing an adult version of the third-year Obelisk Blue uniform with black pants and black boots. The male figure turns over nine Tarot cards onto the table and when he reveals them, they are The Fool, The Moon, The High Priestess, The Empress, The Temperance, The Star, The World, The Clown, and The Justice, which makes this person very interested.
 
The male figure says, with a deep male tone filled with evil, “Ah! I see! The cards tell me that there are others than Jaden Yuki, which is represented by The Fool, that could be `Chosen Duelists', with the power that I need. The Moon, representing purity and light within the darkest of nights and one who is infused with the very power of life itself, The High Priestess, representing one with great spiritual power, The Empress, representing someone of one of great inner strength, determination, and ability to handle any situation of that a leader will face, The Temperance, one who has the ability to see both sides of a situation and is in-between light and darkness, The Star, bring fresh hope and renewal and the healer of old wounds as well as mental and physical broadening of horizons with promise and fulfillment as well as influence and inspiration over others, The World, it represents someone with an incredible purpose and responsibility on their shoulders, The Clown, similar to The Fool, representing someone who is pure and kind, but unlike The Fool, The Clown represents someone who has great fear and went through great adversity, but still remain as pure as ever, and finally, the one that most interests me, The Justice, it represents someone with a great sense of right and wrong and uses his or her to power to protect others without any consideration for themselves. However, what concerns me is that I sense an incredible power from this card. Whoever represents this card has a great power behind them, through mainly hidden, and is the strongest power that I sensed thus far.”
 
Just then a loud `beep' comes to this male figure's attention, he pushes a button on the marble table, and a male voice says, while a large screen comes down, “Master Sartorius, here is the information that you wished to see.”
 
The male figure, known as Sartorius, says, “Thank you.” Soon after, the large screen in front of them shows him the duels of Serena Tsukino with her Cyber Angel monsters, Kagome Higurashi using her Dragon and Spellcaster deck, Yusuke Urameshi using her Dragon and Warrior deck, Keiko Yukimura, Sasuke Uchiha with his Red-Eyes Black Dragon deck, Naruto Uzumaki using his Mixed Fire deck, and information on Hikari Urameshi and her mixed Zombie and Cyber Dragon decks during her first year along with Jaden Yuki and his friend in Duel Academy. Sartorius' eyes widen and he says, with an evil smile on his lips, “Yes, they are the ones! Serena Tsukino, who represents The Moon, Kagome Higurashi, who represents The High Priestess, Hikari Urameshi, who represents The Empress, Yusuke Urameshi, who represents The Temperance, Keiko Yukimura, who represents The Star, Sasuke Uchiha, last of the Uchiha clan and who represents The World, and Naruto Uzumaki, who represents The Clown. All of them have the power that I need and all of them must be made to see the light!” Sartorius sits up from his chair and gives off a sickly white glow from his body. Just then Sartorius flips over the next card, puts it down by The High Priestess card, and flips it over to reveal The Lovers card upside down. Sartorius, still glowing with an evil sickly white glow, says, with an evil smile, “Ah! It seems like Kagome Higurashi has experienced an experience that broke her heart. Most likely, involving someone that she loves . . . interesting. She might prove to be the one that will bring the other Chosen Duelists into the light.” Sartorius looks over at The Justice card and thinks in his mind, seriously, “However, it looks like no one matches The Justice card, but the cards tell me that the one that represents this card is a Chosen Duelist. Well, whoever he or she, this person will see the light . . . everyone does sooner or later.”
 
(At the port; Later that day)
 
Later that day, we find Daisuke Motomiya and Veemon in front of Hikari `Kari' Kamiya, wearing a female Ra Yellow uniform similar to the female Obelisk Blue uniform, expect the parts on the female Obelisk Blue uniform is dark blue are yellow on the female Ra Yellow uniform with high-heeled yellow boots, Takeru `TK' Takashi, age 16, with his usual hat on his head, male Ra Yellow blazer over a green shirt, grey shorts, black socks, and white sneakers, Ken Ichijouji, age 17, wearing a black shirt under a male Ra Yellow blazer, grey pants, and dark brown sneakers, and Miyako `Yolei' Inoue, age 17, wearing a female Ra Yellow uniform similar to Kari's uniform. All of them are in the harbor with a huge luxury ship in the harbor as other students that made it into Duel Academy are boarding.
 
Davis tells his friends, with a weak smile, “All of you made it into Ra Yellow already. That's great. I knew you guys could do it.”
 
Ken tells Davis, with a smile, “It's too bad that your `important business' kept you from taking the tests.”
 
Davis says, with a weak smile, “Yeah.”
 
TK tells Davis, with a wide smile and encouragingly, “Oh, come on, Davis! You are the best duelist back at home! When you are able, you can come to Duel Academy as a transfer student and with your skill, you can make it all the way to Obelisk Blue the instant you come!”
 
Davis tells TK, with a nervous smile, “Oh, come on! I'm not that good!”
 
Kari tells Davis, with a kind smile, “Davis, you won practically every tournament back at home and you've been dueling ever since you were a little kid!”
 
Yolei tells Davis, with a curious tone, “Speaking of that, that's the only thing that we know about you before you came to Odaiba sometime before Myotismon's attack on the city. When are you going to tell us about your past before we met you?”
 
Davis thinks in his mind, nervously and solemnly, “Personally, I hope that I never have to tell you about my past! Believe me, it is one that no one should ever experience!”
 
Ken tells Yolei, with a smile, “Come on, Yolei. Davis will tell us when he is good and ready.”
 
Yolei tells Ken, with a loving smile, “Okay, Ken-chan, only if you say so. I won't pry.”
 
Davis thinks in his mind, with a sigh, “Sometimes I am so grateful that Ken and Yolei is a couple!”
 
Kari tells Davis, with a smile, “Well, anyway, if it wasn't for you and my brother teaching me how to duel, I wouldn't be where I am today.”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a smile, “Come on, Kari. You had the talent to be an awesome duelist and Tai and I brought it out.”
 
Kari tells Davis, with a smile, “That's sweet for you to say, Dai-kun.” Kari then unexpected kisses Davis on the forehead, he flushes in surprise, and she tells him, kindly, “Please join us soon at Duel Academy. It won't be the same without you.”
 
Yolei tells Davis, with a confident smile, “Yeah! I haven't had a chance to beat you, yet!”
 
Davis quickly regains his composer and Davis tells Yolei, with a sly smile, “In your dreams, Yolei!”
 
Ken tells Davis, with a smile, “While you are gone, keep an eye on Wormmon, Gatomon, Patamon, and Hawkmon for us.”
 
TK tells Davis, with a sly smile, “Patamon is with Matt and even through I trust my bro, he and dad are not exactly good with maintaining a home.”
 
Davis tells TK, with his wide grin, “Sure, TC! Plus, the older gangs Digimon partners are with them since Gennai allowed them into the Real World for awhile and they'll make sure that they aren't alone!” Davis then gets the images from his `dream' about the coming evil into his mind and he tells Kari and his friends, “By the way, guys, if you ever need any help or any danger comes beforehand, you know where to call. If all of you are in a bind and need me, I will be here and I will help you no matter what. And that's a promise and I won't break that promise.”
 
TK says, with a kind smile, “Thanks, Davis, but I doubt that we will have any trouble in Duel Academy. It has been three years since our last battle and no major problems from the Digital World have happened.”
 
Kari tells Davis, with a kind smile, “But that's real sweet of you to say.”
 
Ken asks Davis, with a curious tone, “But what made you say that, Davis?”
 
Davis tells Ken, with a nervous smile, “Oh, you know, just a friend concerned about his friends since they are going to be apart for awhile.”
 
TK tells Davis, with a confident tone, “Well, I doubt anything terrible will happen Davis.”
 
Ken tells Davis, with a smile, “Well, we've got to go. Hope to see you in Duel Academy soon, Davis. It's too bad that Tai and the others couldn't see us off, but the older kids have important college classes to get to and Cody has an important lesson with his grandfather, today.”
 
Davis tells Ken, with a smile, “Don't worry, I'll tell them that you said goodbye.” The group then rushes off to join the group of new Duel Academy students heading to Duel Academy.
 
As she runs to the join the other new students, Kari looks back at Davis, waves at him, and yells out, “Bye, Davis!” Soon enough, Davis' four friends were off with the other students onto the ship towards Duel Academy.
 
Veemon asks Davis, “Are you still worried about that dream?”
 
Davis tells Veemon, drolly, “Obviously, Veemon.” Davis turns away from the ship and says, with a serious tone, “Come on, Veemon. Let's get this job of Koemna's done as soon as possible. The faster that I get to Duel Academy, the better.”
 
(Around a day later; in the area of the Slifer Red dorms)
 
Within a day later, we find our Slifer Red hero, Jaden Yuki, with our Queen of Obelisk Blue, Alexis Rhodes, his best friend, Syrus Truesdale, his main rival, the black-clad Chazz Princeton, and the owner of the card shop at Duel Academy, Dorothy, holding Professor Banner's cat, Pharaoh, in her two arms heading back to his dorm after Jaden dueled Aster Phoenix with his `slap together' deck and Jaden learned about who he dueled and what Aster dueled with.
 
Jaden says, with a moan, “Oh, man! I can't believe that I dueled a pro that dueled me with a slap together deck!”
 
Syrus tells Jaden, reassuringly, “Come on, Jay! At least you won!”
 
Jaden says, with a sigh, “I know, Syi. But it feels like a hollow victory. I mean he didn't even use his real deck against me. He just used a slap together deck that he got with random cards for the card shop.”
 
Chazz says, his usual snobbish tone, “Whatever. That guy doesn't seem so great.”
 
Syrus tells Jaden, trying to change the subject, “Anyway, Jay, we've got a whole new year ahead of us. That means plenty of new surprises.”
 
Jaden tells Syrus, with a smile, “Yeah, you're right, Syi! I wonder what surprises we will get first!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “How about us, Jay?” The group looks to the source of the voice to see none other than Yusuke, wearing a male Ra Yellow Blazer over a black shirt, dark blue jeans, and black sneakers, Kira Urameshi, wearing a Slifer Red blazer over a dark blue shirt, black fingerless leather gloves over her hands, tight black jeans over her legs, and dark blue sneakers, Kuzama Kuwabara, wearing a Slifer Red blazer over a black shirt, light blue jeans with a black belt, and white sneakers, Keiko Yukimura, wearing a female Ra Yellow uniform, Kurama, wearing a blue Obelisk Blue blazer over light grey jeans and black shoes, and Hikari, in her female Obelisk Blue uniform, standing in front of the group near the Slifer Red dorm along with Yukina and Hiei.
 
Jaden exclaims, excitedly, “Oh, wow! Yusuke? Yusuke Urameshi?!”
 
Syrus, Alexis, and Chazz yelp in shock and Syrus calls out, fearfully, “THE Yusuke Urameshi also known as the `Great Urameshi', the infamous street punk from Sarayashiki Junior High?!”
 
Yusuke slaps his head and he exclaims, annoyed, “Does every single person in the world know that rep?! Can't I get one person who doesn't know me for that?!”
 
Jaden laughs at this and he tells Yusuke, going over to him, “Well, I asked practically asked about you, Yusuke, but it seems like everyone seems to know you that way!” Yusuke and Jaden then give each other a high-five and he tells Yusuke, with a smile, “It has sometime hasn't it, Yusuke?”
 
Kira tells Jaden, with a smile, “Yep! Hikari has been keeping tabs on you, Jay! She says that you have become quite the hero!”
 
Jaden tells Kira, with a nervous smile, “Well, I wouldn't say that, Kira.”
 
Syrus, Chazz, and Alexis are surprised by this and Chazz asks Jaden, “Wait a minute! How do you know Yusuke Urameshi, Slacker?”
 
Jaden tells Chazz, with a wide smile, “Yusuke, his two sisters, and I are childhood friends! Remember last year when I told you that I knew his elder twin sister, Hikari, here?”
 
Alexis asks Hikari, “Elder twin sister?”
 
Hikari tells Alexis, with a wide smile, “Yep, Lex! I'm older by two seconds with Yusuke and four seconds with Kira and I never let them forget it!”
 
Yusuke and Kira say in unison, drolly, “No kidding, Kari!”
 
Jaden tells Chazz, Alexis, and Syrus, “Yusuke, Kira, Hikari and I along with Keiko Yukimura and Kuzama Kuwabara, Hikari's, Yusuke's, and Kira's cousin, Kagome Higurashi, as well as another two friends, Daisuke Motomiya, who we knew as Davis, and his elder sister, Jun Motomiya, played a lot together during our childhood. Yusuke loved to duel as much as he fought against other street punks. He, Kira, and Hikari along with Keiko, Kuwabara, Davis, and Jun dueled against a lot of opponents. But one day, when Davis was around eight or nine and Jun was around eleven or twelve, moved away to Odaiba district of Tokyo. I left sometime later and didn't see any of them again until I met Hikari here in Duel Academy last year.”
 
Alexis says, pretty amazed, “Wow. That's pretty amazing, Jaden.”
 
Keiko asks Jaden, with a kind smile, “Hey, Jay, would you like to introduce us to your new friends?”
 
Jaden says, nodding his head, “Oh, yeah!” Jaden points to his friends and says, “Everyone. These are the new friends and Hikari and I made here in Duel Academy. This little guy is Syrus Truesdale, younger brother to Zane Truesdale, the former top student that graduated last year.”
 
Kira says, with a sly smile, “Guess where we knew where the looks and the talent of the family went to.”
 
Syrus, hearing this, yells out, indignantly, “Hey! I heard that!”
 
Keiko tells Kira, scolding tone in her voice, “Kira, that wasn't nice.”
 
Kira says, with a slight nervous tone, “Okay! Okay! I'm sorry.”
 
Jaden tells Yusuke and his group, a bit nervously, “Anyway, this is Alexis Rhodes, she is the top female student in Obelisk Blue and one of the top students in the school, under yours truly of course, and she is nicknamed the `Queen of Obelisk Blue'.”
 
Keiko says, amazed, “Wow! You must be really good to be called that.”
 
Alexis tells Keiko, with a proud smile, “I can hold my own against many of the students at this school.”
 
Jaden then says, motioning to Chazz, “And this guy is Chazz Princeton. The youngest of three brothers from a rich family. He used to be an Obelisk Blue before he left for Duel Academy and since he is a `transfer student', he is technically restarting here in Slifer Red. He might seem like a snob, but he is really nice when you get to know him.”
 
Chazz scoffs and says, with his usual snobbish tone, “Whatever, Slacker. I'm out of her and by the way, it is `The Chazz'!” Chazz then heads off back to his room in the Slifer Red dorm.
 
Yusuke says, with a snort, “What a snob.”
 
Keiko says, with a nod, “No kidding, Yusuke.”
 
Kira asks, curiously, “What does he mean by calling himself `The Chazz'?”
 
Jaden tells Kira, with a smile, “Chazz spends his time trying to make himself look better than everyone else. He has made even his own cheer: `Chazz It Up!' However, he is one of the best duelists at the school other than me and Alexis.”
 
Kuwabara says, with a serious tone, “You are right, Urameshi. He is a snob.”
 
Dothory tells Jaden, “Aren't you forgetting someone, Jaden?”
 
Jaden says, nervously, “Oh, yeah! Sorry, Dothory!” Jaden motions to Dothory and says, with a smile, “And this is Dothory, she is the owner of the card shop here in Duel Academy. She is really nice and can be very helpful.”
 
Dothory tells Jaden, with a smile, “Oh, Jaden! You are making me blush!”
 
Jaden tells Alexis, Syrus, and Dothory, motioning to Yusuke and his friends, “Everyone, you already know Yusuke and his sister, Hikari Urameshi, who we call Kari like other friends and family. However, this is Kira Urameshi, the youngest of the three Urameshi siblings. She is a lot like her brother, Yusuke, but she loves to duel. Last time that I checked, she uses a dinosaur deck.”
 
Kira says, proudly, “And I still do, Jay! I loved dinosaur because they have the brute power to crush any loser that gets in my way to be the best duelist around!”
 
Jaden tells Alexis, Syrus, and Dothory, motioning to Keiko and Kuwabara, “Well, this is Keiko Yukimura, one of Yusuke's closest female friends during our childhood other than his sisters and Jun Motomiya, and last time that I checked, Keiko and Yusuke have become boyfriend and girlfriend.”
 
Keiko tells Jaden, with a smile, “You know it, Jaden!”
 
Alexis and Syrus gasp in shock and Syrus states, stunned, “You are Yusuke Urameshi's girlfriend?!”
 
Keiko nods her head and says, proudly while giving a loving smile to Yusuke, “Yep! Yusuke is a lot better person than other people give him credit for and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.”
 
Yusuke puts Keiko into his arms and says, with a sly smile, “Yeah! And if anyone tries to make a move on her, they will get a personal visit from me! It won't matter which dorm they belong to! I might be trying to get rid of my old `street punk' rep, but that doesn't mean that I won't kick someone's ass if they make a move on my girlfriend!”
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, shocked, “Yusuke Urameshi, giving up on being a street punk?!”
 
Jaden then motions to Kuwabara and says, with a smile, “This is Kuzama Kuwabara, Yusuke's rival at being top street punk, but recently, he and Yusuke have `buried the hatchet' and become good friends.”
 
Kuwabara says, with a wide smile and friendly tone, “What's up?!”
 
Alexis and Syrus are surprised by Kuwabara's friend gesture and tone and Keiko says, with a smile, “Kuwabara might be another former street punk, but he fights by an `honor code' and always fights fair. And he never attacks girls for any reason as well as never attacks anyone else unless he has a good reason like protecting his friends.”
 
Kuwabara lightly pounds his chest and says, proudly, “That's right! I can never attack a girl for any reason and I never attack anyone unless there is a good reason to kick his ass.”
 
Syrus says, with a sigh of relief, “That's a relief.”
 
Jaden asks, pointing to Kurama, Yukina, and Hiei, “Hey, Yusuke, who are these people? I never saw them before. Who are they?”
 
Yusuke points to Kurama and says, a bit nervously, “Yeah! These are three new friends that I met after Davis, Jun, and you left Jay. The guy in the Obelisk Blue uniform is Shuichi Minamino, through we like to call him Kurama. He is quite bright and he has been helping his sick mother, but recently, her health has improved through some kind of `miracle' and she can do anything by herself, kind of making Kurama go to Duel Academy. We thought that he will be a Ra Yellow like us, but thanks to his new step-father's connections, he got himself into Obelisk Blue.”
 
Jaden asks, with a smile, “That's so sweet!” Jaden then asks, curiously, “But why do you call him `Kurama', Yusuke?”
 
Kurama says, with a smile and plain tone, “I believe that's a story for another day.”
 
Yusuke points to Hiei and Yukina and says, “And these are Yukina and Hiei. They are good friends of ours, but they are not here as students. They are here as `guests' of ours.”
 
Alexis asks, perplexed, “Guests?”
 
Hiei snorts and says, with his usual tone, “I don't really care about this silly little game of yours. I only came here to see if the rumors are true and the Shadow Games have returned.”
 
Syrus asks, curiously and nervously, “What do you know about the Shadow Games?”
 
Kurama says, with a slight nervousness and in a plain tone, “Let's just say that Hiei has quite an interest in the ancient Shadow Games, in which I have researched greatly.”
 
Hiei says, with a huff, “Fine. Now, if you are done with the questions, onna, I will find a place to stay on this island.” Hiei then walks off into the distance while nervous looks come from Yusuke and Kira.
 
Alexis asks, annoyed, “What is his problem?!”
 
Yusuke tells Alexis, with a nervous smile, “Hiei isn't the social type. He is like that with everyone, including us.”
 
Jaden says, a bit perplexed, “Okay . . .” Jaden then looks at Kira and Kuwabara and says, with a smile, “Oh, it looks like that Kira and Kuwabara will be staying with Syi and me.”
 
Keiko says, with a sly smile, “Yeah. They scored the lowest on the written exams and even through they did well on the field exam, especially Kira, they are going into the Slifer Red dorms.”
 
Kira says, annoyed, “Don't remind us, Keiko.”
 
Hikari asks, with a sly smile, “Disappointed that you won't be with your fiancée, Kira?”
 
Alexis asks Hikari, perplexed, “Fiancée?”
 
Kira yells at Hikari, annoyed, “Cut it out, Kari!”
 
Hikari tells Alexis, motioning to Kurama, “Yes. My baby sister has a little crush on a certain red-haired Obelisk.”
 
Kira roars out at Hikari, pulling back her sleeves and annoyed, “I'm not a baby, Hikari! And cut it out or I will . . .!”
 
Hikari says, with a taunting tone, “Kira and Kurama sitting in a tree . . . K-I-S-S-I-N-G . . .”
 
Kira calls out, very annoyed tone, “That doesn't it! Come here, Kari!” Kira swings at Hikari, but she easily dodges the punch even with Kira's enhanced speed and strength. Kira is surprised at first, but doesn't care soon after, as she runs around the Slifer Red dorm after Hikari, who is giggling, while Kira tries to beat Hikari to pulp.
 
Jaden, Alexis, Syrus, Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Keiko sweatdrop at this and Syrus asks Yusuke, “Does this thing tend to happen with your family, Yusuke?”
 
Yusuke replies, drolly, “Tell me about it.”
 
Just then a female voice calls out, “Excuse me?” Everyone looks to the source of the voices to see our four Digidestined, Kari Kamiya, TK, Yolei, and Ken, standing in front of them.
 
Alexis asks them, “Yes, can we help you?”
 
Kari says, kindly, “Yes. We're new students here in Duel Academy and we're here looking for someone. His name is Jaden Yuki.”
 
Jaden tells Kari, proudly, “Well, you've found him.”
 
Ken asks Jaden, amazed, “Wow! You are Jaden Yuki, the friend that Davis mentioned?”
 
Jaden asks, surprised, “Wait! Davis? As in Davis Motomiya?!”
 
TK says, with a smile, “Yep! We're good friends of Davis Motomiya back in Odaiba. My name is Takeru Takashi, but you call me `TK'. Davis referred you to us when we left for Duel Academy after passing our exams.”
 
Jaden asks, a bit disappointed, “Huh? Davis isn't with you?”
 
TK tells Jaden, “He couldn't come because he had some important business back at home that made him miss the exams, but he told us to tell you that he is coming as a transfer student later in the year.”
 
Jaden exclaims, excitedly, “Sweet! I can't wait! More of my old pals back at home are coming to Duel Academy!”
 
Yusuke says, with a smile, “I've heard Davis was one of the greatest duelists at his new home, Jay! Something tells me he hasn't been sitting on his butt all day while you've been becoming the top student here.”
 
Yolei asks, curiously, “Who are you?”
 
Yusuke, Keiko, and Kuwabara become nervous and Jaden says, with a slight nervous tone, “You might have heard of him in the `wrong ways', but he is another friend of Davis' back in our childhood. His name is Yusuke Urameshi.”
 
Ken, TK, Yolei, and Kari yelp, step back in shock, and Yolei exclaims, fearfully, “Yusuke Urameshi?! You mean as in the `Great Urameshi', the infamous street punk from Sarayashiki Junior High?! What in the hell is he doing here?!”
 
Yusuke slaps himself in the forehead and Keiko says, kindly, “Don't worry, Yusuke is a lot better than people give him credit for. I'm his girlfriend and childhood friend, Keiko Yukimura.”
 
Just then Kira and Hikari appear with Kira and Hikari in some kind of `wrestling match' and Yusuke yells out at them, annoyed, “Hey, you, two, come on! That's enough already! We've got friends of Davis here!”
 
Kira and Hikari stop their fighting and they say in unison, “Davis?!” Immediately, the two of them rush over back to the group.
 
Keiko says, with a smile, “This is Yusuke's younger twin sister, Kira Urameshi, and his elder twin sister, Hikari Urameshi, who we like to call Kari.”
 
TK asks, perplexed, “Elder twin sister?”
 
Hikari says, proudly, “Yep! Born two second before Yusuke and four seconds before Kira and I never let them forget it!”
 
Yusuke and Kira say in unison and drolly, “Tell me about it!”
 
Keiko asks the Digidestined, “So, who are the rest of you?”
 
Kari says, with a kind smile, “Oh, I'm Hikari Kamiya, but like Yusuke's sister, people call me Kari!”
 
Hikari yells out, excitedly, “Oh, wow! We have the same first name and nickname!”
 
Yolei says, with a smile, “The name is Miyako Inoue, but you can call me Yolei!”
 
Ken says, with a smile, “And I'm Ken Ichijouji, Davis' best friend from Odaiba. Good to meet you.”
 
Yusuke asks, curiously, “Hey, aren't you that child genius that three years ago vanished for a few months and then reappeared back at home in some kind of coma out of nowhere?”
 
Ken replies, nervously, “Yeah, that's me.”
 
Keiko nods her head and says, “Yeah, I've heard about you, too, Ken. What happened to you?”
 
TK replies, nervously, “That's a long story.”
 
Jaden asks, with a smile, “So, you are good friends of Davis, huh? So, how has he been?”
 
Ken tells Jaden, with a smile, “He's been doing great, Jaden! Davis told us all about you and we're amazed to learn that you and he were such good friends, but then again, we can see why! Davis has become the greatest duelist in Odaiba and he has won tons of tournaments back home!”
 
Kari then says, with a smile, “He even helped me learn how to duel.”
 
Yusuke says, with a smile, “Well, I can see how you can be a Ra Yellow like Keiko. If you got training from Davis, you got training from one of the best. Ever since he was a little dude, he loved to duel as much as Jay, Kira, Hikari, and me did.”
 
Keiko says, with a smile, “He was sure very talented and his sister, Jun Motomiya, too! I'm glad that he has made such good friends in Odaiba. I was sure sad when he and his sister left our home.”
 
Ken asks, curiously, “Do you know why he left?”
 
Hikari and Kira become a bit nervous at this question, through they hide it as best they could, and Keiko says, perplexed, “Not really.”
 
Jaden says, with a curious tone, “One day, Davis, Jun, and their family went up and left for another part of Tokyo. We never knew what happened, but my . . . family and I also left sometime later.” Jaden then says, with a smile, “It's too bad that Davis won't be joining us right away, but it is so sweet that he is coming here later.”
 
Kira asks, curiously, “What do you mean, Jay?”
 
Yusuke tells Kira, with a smile, “His friends here told us that he had important business that made him miss the exams, but he will come later as a transfer student.”
 
Kira yells out, annoyed, “Oh man! I wanted to kick his butt and finally, defeat him a duel once and for all!”
 
Hikari says, with a smile, “My sis and Davis had a bit of a rivalry thing back in our childhood days.”
 
TK says, with a sly smile, “I can see.”
 
Hikari says, wondering, “But I can't help to wonder what kind of business that Davis would have to keep him out of Duel Academy. Dueling is a part of Davis' life, he would never miss it.”
 
Kari says, curiously, “I wish we knew.” Kari says, a bit solemnly, “It's a bit sad that Davis missed the exams and won't be joining us right away.”
 
Hikari tells Kari, with a sly grin, “Oh, really? Do you have an `interest' in Davis?”
 
Kari replies, blushing and nervously, “What do you mean?”
 
Hikari states, with a sly grin, “You know what I mean, Kari, girl.”
 
Kari tells Hikari, nervously, “Davis is just a good friend of mine and I miss him a lot, that's all!”
 
Hikari replies, with a sly grin and sly tone, “Sure, you do.”
 
Kari yells at Hikari, annoyed, “Cut it out!”
 
Kira tells Hikari, in an annoyed tone, “Yeah, cut it out, Hikari Urameshi! Leave the girl alone already!”
 
Just then another female voice calls out, “Yolei-chan!” Everyone looks to see Serena, Ami, Mina, Lita, Hotaru, and Rei, all of whom are wearing female Ra Yellow uniforms, running up to the group.
 
Yolei calls out, excitedly, “Ami?! Mina?! All of you are in Duel Academy?!”
 
Ami tells Yolei, with a kind smile, “Yes, Yolei. All of us pasted our exams and made into Ra Yellow.”
 
Rei says, motioning to Serena and with a sly smile, “Yeah, you really surprised me that you didn't flunk out of your test, for once.”
 
Serena yells at Rei, annoyed, “Watch it, Pyro!”
 
Kira asks Kari, “Friends of yours?”
 
Kari tells Kira, “Actually, they are good friends with Yolei and some of our other friends including my older brother, Tai Kamiya.”
 
Rei looks at Kari and says, amazed, “Hey, aren't you Taichi Kamiya's younger sister, Kari?”
 
Kari nods her head and says, with a smile, “That's right! My name is Hikari Kamiya, but my brother and friends call me, Kari.”
 
Serena asks Rei, curiously, “You know her, Rei?”
 
Rei says, with an annoyed tone, “Hello?! Her brother, Tai Kamiya, along with his friend, Matt Ishida, with his younger brother, Takeru Takashi, and Sora Takenouchi come with Yolei a lot you know?! You've seen them, Meatball Head!”
 
Serena asks, curiously, “Oh, you mean that older kid with wildly spiked brown hair?”
 
Rei states, sweat dropping and groaning in embarrassment, “Yes, that one. He is kind of hard to miss, Serena.”
 
Yolei tells Rei, with a smile, “Serena is still giving you headaches, huh, Rei?”
 
Rei says, drolly, “Tell me about it, Yolei.”
 
Yusuke then notices Lita, immediately gets in front of his girlfriend, and Keiko asks Yusuke, “Yusuke, what's wrong?”
 
Yusuke says, looking at Lita, “I heard about you! You're Lita Kino, one of the toughest girls in Juuban, aren't you?!”
 
Kuwabara says, a bit fearfully, “You're kidding! THE Lita Kino from Juuban that's rumored to take down whole gangs of male street gangs by herself without breaking a sweat and one of deadliest girl street fighters and martial artists to ever live?!”
 
Lita asks, with a perplexed tone and a bit of nervousness, “Yeah, that's me, but how do you, two, know me?”
 
Yolei tells Lita, “He must have heard you because he is quite a famous street fighter and one of Davis' friends. You might have heard of him. Does Yusuke Urameshi ring a bell?”
 
Serena and Mina yelp in fear and shock and exclaims, fearfully, “Yusuke Urameshi?!” Serena and Mina immediately run behind Rei and Lita who took up defensive stances.
 
Rei says, pointing at Yusuke and with a serious tone, “Wait! So, he is Yusuke Urameshi, as in the `Great Urameshi', the deadly street punk from Sarayashiki Junior High and said to command one thousand street punks with a flick of his finger?! What in the heck is he doing here?!”
 
Yusuke says, motioning towards Lita and with a serious tone, “I should the same about her! I heard plenty of nasty things about her! I heard that she was kicked out from a dozen schools for fighting against other students, especially guys, who get her angered in just the least bit way! And I've heard that she beat them up so bad that they are in the hospital for years to come! If she is here to start trouble with my friends and my girlfriend, Keiko, don't you think that I won't kick your butt to protect them!”
 
Lita asks, perplexed, “Protecting your friends? You mean that you are not here to start trouble?”
 
Yolei runs over to Yusuke and tells him, “Whoa! Whoa! Calm down, Yusuke! She doesn't start fights anymore unless it is protecting her friends! Don't worry, she won't attack unless you provoke her to attack!”
 
Kuwabara asks, pretty suspicious, “She doesn't?!”
 
Serena says, defensively, “No way! Lita won't ever hit anyone unless they attack her or one of us first! Lita is one of my best friends and she would never do anything so horrible!”
 
Keiko tells Lita and Rei, with a reassuring tone, “And Yusuke doesn't do those things anymore unless it is to protect me or his friends! I'm his girlfriend, Keiko Yukimura!”
 
Mina asks, shocked, “You're the girlfriend to Yusuke Urameshi?”
 
Keiko nods her head and says, with a smile, “Yep! And I can't ask for a better boyfriend!”
 
TK tells Yusuke, reassuringly, “Don't worry, Yusuke. Keiko and your friends are safe from Lita.”
 
Yusuke tells TK, putting down his guard, “Well, you are friends of Davis, after all. If he trusts you, then I know I can.”
 
Syrus says, breathing a sigh of relief, “Wow. That was close.”
 
Alexis tells Syrus, “No joke, Syi. Yusuke Urameshi from Sarayashiki Junior High and Lita Kino from Crossroads Junior High battling it out here on Duel Academy would turn the whole island into a mess. They are two of the toughest fighters in the whole of the city of Tokyo from what I heard.”
 
Lita tells Yusuke, rubbing her head, “Sorry about that. I heard a lot about you and needless to say, it isn't good information. But if you are boyfriend to a girl like Keiko over there, I'm sure that you aren't that bad. Plus, you are a lot cuter than I thought and you kind of look like my old boyfriend.”
 
Yusuke tells Lita, with a smile and a slight nervous tone, “Thanks, I think. Personally, I heard pretty much the same about you when I was a `street fighter' back in the day. You've got quite a reputation with street fighters and gangs. There isn't one that doesn't know about you.”
 
Serena tells Lita, amazed, “Wow. I didn't know that you were so famous, Lita.”
 
Lita tells Serena, a bit nervously, “Personally, it is a bit of fame that I wish I could do without.”
 
Yusuke states, with a sigh, “Don't I know the feeling?”
 
Rei thinks on the meanwhile, “Well, I don't sense any aggressive or any negative emotions from Yusuke Urameshi, so, I will trust him . . . for the moment. However, from what I'm hearing, he is trying to give up being a street fighter and that's hard to believe. I heard that Yusuke Urameshi loves to fight. Plus, I'm sensing a lot of spiritual power from him, but I also sense . . . demonic energy from him? That's weird! Yusuke Urameshi might be an infamous street punk, but from what I know, he is human! But why am I sensing demon energy from him?”
 
Kari asks Rei, trying to change the subject, “So, Rei, you and the girls are also here in Duel Academy?”
 
Rei tells Kari, “Yeah, Kari. We've pasted our exams, field and written, and all of us are going to be in Ra Yellow together.”
 
Yolei exclaims, excitedly, “That's so cool! Ken, TK, Kari, and I also are in Ra Yellow!”
 
Hikari tells Yolei, “Wow! My brother and Keiko also got into Ra Yellow too!”
 
Serena asks Hikari, “Who are you?”
 
Hikari tells Serena, “Hi! The name is Hikari Urameshi! I'm Yusuke's older twin sister!”
 
Mina asks, amazed, “Older twin sister?”
 
Hikari replies, proudly, “Yep! Older by two seconds!”
 
Yusuke says, drolly, “And she never lets me forget it!”
 
Hikari says, with a sly smile, “You got that right!”
 
Just then another male voice calls out, in an excited tone, “All right, I found my dorm!”
 
Just then a female voice yells out, annoyed tone, “This is your dorm?! Naruto, this isn't a dorm, it is an outhouse with a view! And I don't think that it is in the best of conditions!” Soon after, everyone looks to the source to see Naruto, wearing a Slifer Red blazer under his usual clothing, Sakura, in a female Ra Yellow uniform, Hinata, also in a female Ra Yellow uniform, and Sasuke, wearing a male Ra Yellow blazer under a black shirt, looking directly at the Ra Yellow dorm.
 
Hinata says, with a kind tone, “I don't think it is that bad, Sakura.”
 
Sakura tells Hinata, in a serious tone, “Not bad? Hinata, how do they expect Naruto to live like this?!”
 
Naruto says, with a smile, “Oh, come on, Sakura, it isn't that bad!” Just then Sasuke turns his head towards the group looking at them and Sasuke's three `friends' turn their heads with them.
 
Ami asks, amazed when she sees Sasuke, “Wait! Aren't you Sasuke Uchiha?”
 
The group, expect for Jaden and Serena, gasp in shock and Jaden asks, curiously, “Who?”
 
Serena asks, curiously, “Who is Sasuke Uchiha?”
 
Syrus tells Jaden, “Jaden, don't you know?!”
 
Jaden shakes his head and replies, “No.”
 
Serena states, with a plain and perplexed tone, “I never heard of him either, guys.”
 
Rei yells at Serena, in a bit of an annoyed tone, “Where have you been Serena?!”
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “He comes from the lands of the Shinobi, also known as ninjas, who live in many of the mountainous regions in Japan and other parts of Asia. He is the only survivor of Shinobi clan with Kekkai Genkai, a rare genetic trait through that family or clan, known as the Sharingan, who was massed murdered around some years ago by a member of their own clan. Rumor has it that it was Sasuke's own elder brother that did it.”
 
Keiko asks Yusuke, curiously, “How do you know about that, Yusuke?”
 
Kuwabara tells Keiko, “As street fighters, you tend to here plenty about that stuff, Keiko. Urameshi and I heard a lot of nasty stuff back at home during the time he and I were ducking it out to be the best street fighters back at home.”
 
Mina asks Ami, curiously, “How did you know about this, Ami?”
 
Ami tells Mina, “Even through the lands of ninjas are far away, they have an influence of effecting what happens in Japan, Asia, and even the world, Mina. I've found this information while doing many of reports and projects back at home.”
 
Sakura tells Sasuke, pretty amazed, “Wow. It seems like a lot of people outside of our home lands know about you, Sasuke.”
 
Sasuke shrugs his shoulders and says, plainly, “Whatever.” Sasuke looks at Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Lita and states, plainly and curiously, “By the way, aren't you supposed to be Yusuke Urameshi, also known as the `Great Urameshi', and Kuzama Kuwabara, two of the most infamous street fighters from Sarayashiki Junior High in Tokyo, and isn't the tall girl Lita Kino, the toughest female street fighter in all of Tokyo?”
 
Sakura yelps out in shock and says, a bit fearfully, “THE Yusuke Urameshi?!”
 
Naruto calls out, amazed, “Whoa! I've heard of him! It's said that he commands a one thousand street fighters with a simple flick of his fingers and if he calls them, you are dead unless you are a ninja like us!”
 
Mina tells Keiko, amazed, “It looks like even ninjas have heard about your boyfriend, too, Keiko.”
 
Yusuke, Keiko, and Hikari say in unison and drolly, “Just great.” On the meanwhile, Sasuke turns his eyes to Serena and he gets a `feeling' from Serena causing his glare to narrow and his expression becomes serious.
 
Serena notices that Sasuke is looking at her, she yelps silently, and she thinks, worriedly, “Why is he staring at me?! Oh no! Does Uchiha clan have some kind of sixth sense about people? Does he sense . . .?”
 
Sasuke thinks, while glancing at Serena and in a serious tone, “This girl. I'm getting a very weird feeling from her! I can sense some kind of weird power within her, but something else . . . something familiar . . . and something powerful . . . Could she be . . .?”
 
Sakura notices that Sasuke was looking at someone and she asks Sasuke, curiously, “Sasuke? Is something wrong, Sasuke?”
 
Sasuke turns his head away and he tells Sakura, in a plain tone, “No. It's nothing, Sakura.”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, with relief, “That was sure close! I was acting when I didn't know a thing about Sasuke Uchiha to make sure that my cover wasn't blown! It only has been three years since I left my old friends back in the Village of the Seas and the Skies and had my abilities sealed with the two seals that I can break at anytime. However, I didn't release those seals, even when I was fighting as Sailor Moon, because my mom and I wanted to start over again and have a normal happy life. Not unlike the life that my family, especially I, led before, even through there were good times, my life and childhood wasn't exactly bunnies and roses like I am. However, I'm coming to have to keep my eyes and watch my back now that fellow Shinobi like I was are here in Duel Academy now! Knowing them, they know my `former' reputation back as part of the Heaven's Hand and heard about my mom's long dead Shinobi clan along with the rumors that my mom is the only survivor.”
 
Sasuke thinks in his mind, seriously, “There is something different about that blond haired girl with the weird hair style. I saw it in her eyes. The look of a battle hardened warrior and I sense a hint of a powerful chakra along with a mysterious chakra. I think I might have heard of a female ninja with a weird looking hairstyle with incredible abilities that rival even the legendary three Sannin, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and our Lady Hokage, Tsunade, during the time I was a rogue ninja looking for Itachi, but I don't know exactly where. Something tells me that I have to keep a close eye on her until I figure out where.”
 
Lita asks, curiously, “Why would be ninja from lands of the Shinobi be doing around here?”
 
Naruto exclaims, with an excited tone, “We're here to become great duelists as well as awesome ninja! The name is Naruto Uzumaki and one day, I plan to be the next Hokage, the leader of our village!”
 
Sakura sighs and says, with a weak smile, “Oh, same old Naruto.”
 
Sasuke thinks in his mind, plainly, “Fool.”
 
Alexis says, with a smile, “Something tells me that this is going to be an incredible year.”
 
Jaden exclaims, excitedly, “No joke, Lex! Some of my old pals from a childhood days, their friends, and even famous ninja are even here! This is going to be the sweetest year, yet!”
 
Syrus and Alexis think in their minds at the same time, with a smile, “Same old Jaden.” Soon enough, our ninja group joins with Spirit Detective, Digidestined, and Sailor Scout group as they start to introduce each other and they start to learn about each other while Chazz, from his current room in the Slifer Red dorm, looks outside and gives his usual snobbish look before going back inside.
 
(The next day; the morning hours; within the halls of Duel Academy)
 
The following morning in Duel Academy, we find Jaden Yuki, Alexis Rhodes, Syrus Truesdale, Yusuke Urameshi, Keiko Yukimura, Kira Urameshi, Hikari Urameshi, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Hinata Hyuga, running down the hallways towards Obelisk Arena.
 
Jaden exclaims, seriously, “Come on, everyone! The first duel of the year is starting and I don't want to miss it!”
 
Syrus asks Jaden, “How come you're not going this fast when you're late for classes!”
 
Alexis replies, “Because he saves it from sprinting out of classes!”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “Same old Jay! You haven't changed a bit after all this time!”
 
Keiko tells Yusuke, with a sly smirk and teasing tone, “You shouldn't be teasing Jaden about that when you were no better back in the `old days', Yusuke!”
 
Yusuke yells out, indignantly, “Keiko! I'm trying to work to improve that!”
 
Keiko giggles and she tells Yusuke, with a loving smile, “I know!”
 
Yusuke tells Keiko, with a smile, “Keiko Yukimura, you are sure weird!”
 
Keiko tells Yusuke, with a smile and a sly tone, “I get it from you, Yusuke!”
 
Naruto calls out, seriously, “Come on, everyone! We don't have time to talk! Sasuke and the others might already be waiting for us!”
 
Sakura tells Naruto, a bit annoyed, “You shouldn't be the one complaining Naruto! You are the one that overslept!”
 
Kira tells Naruto, seriously, “No joke, Naruto! I haven't heard snoring since my bro!”
 
Yusuke tells Kira, drolly, “Thanks a lot, Kira.” As the group neared Obelisk Arena, they see a young 16 year old girl with black hair that flows down to mid-way behind her back, brown eyes, and wearing a female Ra Yellow uniform waiting for them with a stern look on her face.
 
Hikari tells the girl, “Hey, Kagome!”
 
Kagome asks them, sternly, “What took all of you so long? The others are already here! What kept the rest of you?!”
 
Sakura tells Kagome, with a serious tone, “Naruto had overslept.”
 
Naruto yells out, seriously, “Sorry! I'm sorry already!”
 
Syrus says, with a bit of a panicky tone, “Come on, we've got to go!” The group immediately runs into the stadium where they find Chazz Princeton on the dueling platform facing a short boy with spiky brown hair and wearing an Obelisk Blue uniform while in the middle of the stage is an even shorter guy who is quite plump, bald, and with the microphone in his hands.
 
He then says, with a French accent, “Bonjouer, I'm sure all of you by now know mioa . . .!”
 
However, Syrus asks himself, “Who is the short, stocky, bald guy?”
 
The short man says, with his French accent, “For those of you that don't know, I'm your new Vice-Chancellor Jean Louis Bonaparte!” The short man, Vice-Chancellor Bonaparte, tosses the microphone from one hand to the others, and points at Chazz, exclaiming, “But enough about me . . . this is about him! Former Obelisk Blue student, Chazz Princeton! If he wins, he goes back to the Blue Dorm! Trust me! This is a duel that you don't want to miss!”
 
Jaden exclaims, amazed, “Did you guys hear that? If Chazz wins this duel, he gets a free trip back to the Blue Dorm!”
 
Keiko asks Jaden, “He was an Obelisk Blue?”
 
Alexis nods her head and says, “That's right. He used to be really snobbish and put everyone down since he is so rich and powerful and went a dueling prep school, but when Jaden came, he got beat down by him and by another friend of ours, Bastion Misawa, top student at the Ra Yellow dorm. He left Duel Academy and joined up with its main rival, North Academy, and dueled Jaden in a rematch an even better duelist than before, but in the end, Jaden still kicked his butt! He transferred back after he was defeated and got stuck in the Slifer Red dorm with Jay and Syrus.”
 
Syrus says, “Yeah! But what I don't get is that why Chazz got this chance, if it were me, I would give Jaden the chance to go to Obelisk Blue!”
 
Hikari says, with a sly smile and tone, “Why, Syi? So, Jaden has a chance to be with his girlfriend?”
 
Jaden and Alexis blush at this and Jaden tells Hikari, a bit nervously, “Come on, Hikari! Alexis is a girl and a friend, but that doesn't make her a girlfriend.” Alexis felt a bit of disappointment and sadness from Jaden's comment, but she quickly shrugged it off.
 
Keiko asks, curiously, “What kind of boob would pick Chazz?”
 
Just then a familiar high-pitched male voice calls out, “This boob, young lady!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see none other than Doctor Crowler standing in front of them with a stern look on his face.
 
Syrus yells out, shocked, “Doctor Crowler?!”
 
Crowler replies, with a serious tone, “It's `Chancellor Crowler' now and there is a good reason that I picked Chazz. A brilliant one in fact.”
 
Alexis says, drolly, “I doubt it . . .”
 
Crowler replies, in an annoyed tone, “What was that?! Do you slackers know who enrolled here in our freshman class?”
 
Naruto says, plainly, “Beats me!”
 
Crowler calls out, seriously, “Simple, Slifer Slacker! Duelist Pro-League star, Aster Phoenix!”
 
Jaden and his friends gasp in shock and Yusuke yells out, surprised, “Whoa! A top Pro League duelist like him?! Here?! As a student?!”
 
Kira says, amazed, “I've got to admit, that's news to my ears!”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “So, where is he?!”
 
Crowler says, with a panicky tone, “That's just it! For some reason, he didn't show up!” Crowler then explains to them the story and then about Chazz's duel with a proud smile on his face.
 
Alexis says, with an annoyed tone, “That's got to be the most selfish, egotistic thing that I ever heard in my life!”
 
Sakura and Keiko say in unison, with annoyed tones in their voices, “No kidding, girlfriend!”
 
Crowler replies, with a sly smile and ignoring their comments, “Why thank you!”
 
This causes our heroes and heroines give a great sweatdrop and Jaden says, with a nervous tone, “Something tells me that he doesn't care at all.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice from the stands calls out from the stands, “Hey, Jaden! Yusuke! Kira! You, guys!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see our four Digidestined, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, and Yukina, Sasuke, and our Sailor Scouts, joined by Amara, Michelle, and Trista, who are wearing adult versions of the female Obelisk Blue uniform, even Amara, who a slight annoyed look on her expression, and Darien, who is wearing an adult version of the male Obelisk Blue uniform. Our Digidestined of Light is waving to them and calling out, “What took you all so long?!”
 
Hikari calls out to Kari, with a smile, “We will be there in a moment!” Soon after, the group passes by Chancellor Crowler and takes their seats in the stands with their friends, new and old.
 
Kuwabara asks Yusuke, “Urameshi, what kept you?”
 
Naruto says, with a wide smile, “Sorry that's my bad totally!”
 
Sasuke states, with a sly smile and plain tone, “Why I am not surprised, Naruto?”
 
Rei says, with a sly smile, “What surprised me that Serena was on time for this duel. She is the usually the one late for classes or school events, but I guess that miracles can happen for her.”
 
Serena yells out, annoyed, “Shut it, Pyro!”
 
Jaden asks, looking at Darien, Amara, Michelle, and Trista, “Aren't all of you the new teachers for our school? Michelle Kaiou, the teacher for our new Dueling Arts Class? Amara Ten'ou, the famous race-car driver who is assisting Miss Fontaine in the gym classes, Trista Meiou, who took over for Professor Banner for our Duel Alchemy class, and Darien Shields, who took over Chancellor Crowler's classes while he runs Duel Academy while Chancellor Sheppard is gone.”
 
Michelle says, with a kind smile, “That's us, Jaden. We are just good friends of Serena and her friends.”
 
Syrus asks, a bit nervously, “Sorry if this is rude, but I also heard that Darien is your boyfriend, Serena?”
 
Serena says, with a smile, “Yes, indeed! He is my personal prince!”
 
Alexis asks Serena, curiously, “Huh? Isn't Darien a bit old for you. You are just sixteen and he is twenty years old.”
 
Trista tells Alexis, “Well, Ms. Rhodes, true love is never separated by age.”
 
Darien says, motioning to Serena, “However, this doesn't mean that she will be getting off of homework and tests.”
 
Serena says, with a mock whine and sly smile, “Thanks a lot, Darien-chan.”
 
Just then Vice-Chancellor Bonaparte's voice booms, “All right, boys and girls! Give it up for our top freshman student!” Everyone looks at Vice-Chancellor Bonaparte as he points to the short boy that Chazz will be dueling. Bonaparte declares, with through the microphone, “He's our top freshmen! Reginald Van Howell the third!”
 
Jaden says, with a serious tone, “This Reginald kid must be pretty good! I mean it is his first year and he is already an Obelisk Blue!”
 
Syrus says, in a serious tone, “No joke, Jay! He is like Chazz . . . well, before he became a has-been.”
 
Kuwabara asks Hiei, curiously, “Hey, short-stuff, I didn't think that you are into Duel Monsters!”
 
Hiei tells Kuwabara, with a serious tone, “I'm not fool. I would never be interested in this little card game unless it was a Shadow Game. However, I'm only here because of the strange energy auras that I detected earlier today are in this room.”
 
Kuwabara says, with a curious tone, “Yeah, that's right. When we were at the Slifer Red dorm, I didn't sense some weird auras.”
 
Rei overhears this and whispers to her friends, “Oh boy. Trouble. I sensed this beforehand at the Slifer Red dorm, but now, I'm sure. That Kuwabara guy and that weird short guy have spiritual senses.”
 
Ami whispers back, worriedly, “Do you think that he knows about us?”
 
Amara whispers back, seriously, “Not yet. However, they sense our auras, but currently, our auras are somewhat blocked by the powerful auras of the four Shinobi with us. However, I sense demonic energy from that black cloaked guy, the girl with ice-blue kimono, Yusuke Urameshi, Kira Urameshi, and that red-haired student, Shuichi Minamino, who they call Kurama.”
 
Lita whispers, perplexed, “What? Yusuke Urameshi and his sister, Kira, might fight like demons from the rumors, but they are human last time that I checked.”
 
Rei whispers, seriously, “I don't sense any hostile intent, but I'm sure that I sense demonic energy from them.” On the meanwhile, Hiei glances at our Sailor Soldiers and Earth prince while Darien and Amara glance at him back.
 
Sakura overhears the group and calls out, with a curious tone, “Hey! What are you talking about over there?”
 
Serena yells out, nervously, “Nothing! Nothing at all! Just girl and friend talk, that's all!”
 
Rei whispers to Serena, sarcastically, “Nice job, Meatball Head.”
 
Serena replies, drolly, “Like I didn't see you come up with something, Pyro.” Soon enough, the Reginald and Chazz begin their duel after they throw their insults against each other. Reginald proved to be a good duelist, but with Chazz's combos with his Ojama cards, he comes on top without too much trouble. After the dueling and the celebrations are said and done, Chancellor Crowler takes the microphone into his hands and goes out into the center of the stage.
 
Crowler calls out through the microphone, “All right, everyone! Settle down! It is time to move on to the second duel for the year, so, please return to your seats!”
 
Keiko asks, perplexed, “The second duel of the year? Already?”
 
Mina says, amazed, “That was sure fast.”
 
Alexis comments, annoyed, “I wonder what half-baked plan that Crowler has up his sleeve this time.”
 
Crowler then calls out, seriously, “Now, for the second duel of the year, another of our freshmen will have a chance to take on the top student from the Ra Yellow dorm . . . Bastion Misawa!” Soon after, Bastion Misawa, with a duel disk attached to his left wrist, walks onto one side of the dueling platform.
 
After Chazz and Jaden take their seats with the rest of our heroes and heroines, Jaden exclaims, “Oh, wow! Bastion is dueling next?!”
 
Chazz tells Jaden, in his usual snobbish tone, “What was your first clue, Slacker?”
 
Yusuke asks Hikari, “Is Chazz always like this?”
 
Hikari replies, drolly, “Every single day, but I keep him in line.” Hikari tells Chazz, with a sly smile, “Don't I?”
 
Chazz swallows a lot of air and replies, nervously, “Right, Hikari.”
 
TK tells Hikari, “Well, I see that some of the `tough guy' gene didn't pass you over.”
 
Kari tells TK, “No joke, TK.”
 
Crowler then announces through the microphone, “And to make sure that the girls aren't left out! Bastion Misawa will be dueling one of our female freshman and to make things fair, she will be picked out from the crowd right now!” Everyone gasps in shock as Crowler looks around the audience, stops directly at Serena, and he points directly at our Moon Princess causing him to call out, “You! The one with the blond hair in the weird hairstyle!”
 
Serena asks, nervously, “Me?!”
 
Crowler shouts out, annoyed, “Yes! Who else would I be talking to?!” Serena immediately runs down to the stage, through not fully gracefully when she tripped and landed in front of Chancellor Crowler with a typical klutz attack causing plenty of snickering from the audience, especially Obelisk Blue students, but one glare from Hikari Urameshi made them swallow plenty of air and shut up.
 
Kira says, with a sly smile, “Nice one, sis.”
 
When Serena gets to his feet, Crowler hands her a duel disk and he asks Serena, “Your name, please?”
 
Serena replies, nervously, “Serena . . . Serena Tsukino, sir!”
 
Sasuke, overhearing Serena telling her name, thinks in his mind, “I kept wondering. I've heard something about someone, a famous ninja, with that same name as that girl when I was looking for Itachi, but where have I heard about it?”
 
As Serena attached her duel disk to her left wrist and puts her dueling deck inside, she gets onto the stage and Crowler calls out through the microphone, “Now, let me explain the stakes of this duel! It's really simple actually: Since both of you are Ra Yellows, the winner gets to advance to the Obelisk Blue dorm!”
 
Mina exclaims, amazed, “Whoa! Did you hear that?! If Serena wins, she gets to go to the Blue dorm right away!”
 
Yolei nods her head and says, “Yeah, Mina! This could be Serena big chance!”
 
Syrus tells the two girls, “Don't count on it, girls. Bastion is the top student in the Ra Yellow dorm. He is an intelligential duelist who calculates and formulates strategies even before the duel has started! I wouldn't be surprised that Bastion has a formula to beat Serena before she even throws down her first card.”
 
Hotaru asks, perplexed, “He is that good, Syrus-sempai?”
 
Jaden nods his head and says, “Yeah. And them some, Hotaru. He even gave me a run for my money last year. During our duel for the place in the school duel, he managed to take away my fusion monsters for the whole duel and they were some of my best monsters.”
 
Michelle says, with a serious tone, “I hate to admit, but I've read about him. Serena will have a real `fight' on her hands.”
 
As Serena and Bastion prepare to duel when they activate their duel disks, Bastion tells Serena, with a smile and his plain tone, “Well, even through you are a girl, don't expect me to go easy on you.”
 
Serena tells Bastion, with a wide grin, “Wouldn't want it any other way? If you aren't dueling at you best, then what's the point?”
 
Bastion comments, with a curious tone, “Now, that oddly sounds familiar.” Bastion's and Serena's duel disk display 4000 life-points each and both of them draw five cards from their decks.
 
Bastion and Serena call out in unison, “Game on!”
 
Starting Scores:
Serena: 4000
Bastion: 4000
 
Syrus asks, curiously, “I wonder what Crowler is up to this time.”
 
Chazz says, in his usual snobbish tone, “Well, whatever it is, your new little girlfriend and Bastion are Crowler's next victims.”
 
Rei asks, annoyed, “What is with you, Princeton?!”
 
Jaden tells Rei, with a sly grin, “Don't let Chazz get to you, Rei. He might be like this now, but he is a really great guy when you get to know him.”
 
Chazz replies, in his usual manner, “Whatever, Slacker.”
 
Back to the duel, Bastion tells Serena, with a confident smile, “Ladies, first.”
 
Serena draws one card from her deck and says, with her usual smile, “Thank you, but don't think I will be go easy on you.” Serena puts one card on her duel disk and says, “First, I play Card Trooper in defense mode!” Soon after, Card Trooper (400/400), a little red robot, comes to the field in defense mode. Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll end with one card face-down.”
 
Bastion draws one card from his deck, looks at his hand, and says, putting one card on his duel disk, “First, I will summon Hydrogeddon in attack mode! Rise, Hydrogeddon!” Soon after, Hydrogeddon (1600/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Bastion then says, seriously, “Now, attack, her Card Trooper! Hydro Gust!” Hydrogeddon blasts Card Trooper with a breath of water and air vapors and destroys Card Trooper, but since it was in defense mode, Serena doesn't lose any life-points.
 
Serena draws one card from her deck and says, “When Card Trooper is destroyed, I get to draw one more card from my deck!”

A card comes out of Bastion's deck, he takes into his hand, puts it on his duel disk, and calls out, “I also activate a special ability! When Hydrogeddon destroys a monster in battle, I can summon another one from my deck to the field! So, rise, Hydrogeddon!” Another Hydrogeddon (1600/1000) then comes to the field in attack mode. Bastion says, with a serious tone, “And since my Battle Phase isn't over, I can attack you directly!”
 
Crowler thinks in his mind, excitedly, “Excellent! If Bastion wins this duel, he will go to Obelisk Blue and one of the brightest students in the top dorm of this school! My reputation as an administrator of this school will make me the best Chancellor that this school has ever had!”
 
Serena pushes a button on her duel disk and says, with a smile, “Sorry, Bastion, but my face-down card will stop that from happening!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be Soul Rope trap card. Serena then says, with a smile, “Since you destroyed one of my monsters in battle, I can summon one monster from my deck that's level four or less as long as I give up a grand!” Serena's life-points drop by 1000, she goes through her deck, takes one card from her deck, puts her deck back in her duel disk, and she says, putting the card on her duel disk, “So, I play my Cyber Gymnast in defense mode!” Soon after, Cyber Gymnast (800/1800) comes to the field in defense mode.
 
Bastion puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, with an interested smile, “Interesting choice. I'll place this card face-down and that will suffice.”
 
Current Score:
Serena: 3000
Bastion: 4000
 
Serena draws one card from her deck and thinks with a sly smile, “Sweet! This is just the card that I needed, but first . . .!” Serena puts the card that she drew into her hand, puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “First, I play my Mystical Space Typhoon! This card destroys one spell or trap card on the field! And there goes your face-down!” A huge wind comes onto the field and destroys Bastion's face-down card, a Magic Cylinder trap card. Serena puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “Next, I summon my Cyber Petite Angel in attack mode!” Soon after, Cyber Petite Angel (300/200) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Syrus exclaims, surprised, “Wait! Isn't that one of Alexis' cards?!”
 
Lita says, with a smile, “Your friend, Alexis, isn't the only one that uses Cyber Angel, Syrus! Serena has all three Cyber Angel Ritual monsters in her deck! In fact, those are her best cards!”
 
Jaden says, amazed, “Wow! That's pretty sweet! Alexis and Serena play with similar decks!” Alexis also gives a pretty interested look as well.
 
A card comes out of Serena's deck, she puts into her hand, puts the card into the spell/trap slots, and says, “Thanks to my Petite Angel, I can put one Machine Angel Ritual spell card from my deck into my hand, but I can play that card right now! So, I sacrifice my Gymnast and my Petite Angel to summon this!” The two monsters vanish from the field, Serena puts a card on her duel disk, and calls out, “Meet one of my best cards, Cyber Angel Benten!” Soon after, Cyber Angel Benten (1800/1500) appears on the field in attack mode. Just then spirit-like images of Cyber Angel Idaten (1600/2000) and Cyber Angel Dakini (2700/2400) appear beside Serena. Serena tells them, telepathically, “You, girls, ready to show this school what `girl power' is all about?”
 
Benten and the other two Cyber Angels nod their heads and Idaten says, with a strong masculine female tone and telepathically, “Always, my princess!”
 
Naruto's eyes widen and he whispers to Sasuke, “Do you see that Sasuke?”
 
A human sized Red-Eyes Black Dragon appears besides Sasuke and he whispers to Naruto, “How can't I not see that Naruto? She has three Duel Spirits with her.”
 
A Magician of Faith appears besides Naruto and tells him, telepathically in a female voice, “That's right, Naruto. She has the power to see Duel Spirits and she has three of her own with her!”
 
Winged Kuriboh's spirit comes out of his card, chirps to Jaden, and he tells his partner, telepathically, “Yeah, Kuriboh, I see it, too!” But then Kuriboh then chirps and points behind Jaden. When Jaden looks, he sees the human-sized Red-Eyes Black Dragon with Sasuke, the Magician of Faith with Naruto, Fox Fire with Keiko, Winged Kuriboh and Kuriboh with Yusuke, Vampire Lord and another Kuriboh with Hikari, a Guardian Angel Joan and Petite Angel with our Digidestined of Light, a third Kuriboh and a Red-Eyes Black Chick with Kagome, and Kira has Babycerasaurus with her.
 
Jaden thinks, with a smile, “Oh! I see what you are trying to tell me, Kuriboh! Chazz and I aren't the only ones with Duel Spirits around here!”
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, wondering, “I keep wondering what Jay is looking at sometimes.”
 
Keiko whispers to Yusuke, with a smile, “It seems like we aren't the only one with Duel Spirits, Yusuke.”
 
Yusuke whispers back with a wide grin, “No joke, Keiko.”
 
Mina tells Rei, in a whisper, “It looks like that you, Serena, and I aren't the only ones with Duel Spirits, Rei.” Just then White Magician Pikeru appears by Mina's right side while Hiita the Fire Charmer and Raging Flame Sprite appear on both of Rei's shoulders.
 
When Ojama Yellow appears by Chazz's right shoulder, Rei whispers to Mina, “It looks like that there is one more among us with Duel Spirits, Mina.”
 
Chazz had already noticed the Duel Spirits within our heroes and heroines and he says, lowly and to himself, “Just great.”
 
Ojama Yellow tells Chazz, in his usual tone, but only Chazz and our heroes and heroines that have Duel Spirits with them can hear him, “We are like one big happy family, aren't we, boss?!”
 
Chazz says, lowly, “Yeah, right! Get lose, pipsqueak!” Chazz punches Ojama Yellow and he vanishes back to his card.
 
Hikari tells Yusuke, with a whisper, “Not all of us are glad to have Duel Spirits, bro.”
 
Kira tells Hikari, while Babycerasaurus chirps beside her, “I can see that, Kari.”
 
Back to the duel, Serena yells out, seriously, “Benten, show Bastion how the `big girls' play! Attack Hydrogeddon with Fan Blade Slash!” Cyber Angel Benten gives a female war cry as she rushes at Hydrogeddon, slashes him in half, and destroys him causing Bastion to lose 200 life-points. Serena then calls out, with a sly smile, “Sorry, but my Benten has another cool ability! Since my girlfriend destroyed your monster in battle, you lose life-points equal to his defense points and that's one grand!” Bastion gasps at Benten launches one of her war fans at him and he yells out in shock as it hits while he loses 1000 life-points.
 
Crowler thinks in his mind, panicky, “What in the name of?! How can Bastion be losing to a freshman girl even if she is a Ra Yellow?! If she wins and he loses, my reputation will be smeared in the mud!”
 
Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play Mirage of Nightmare! With this card, during your Standby Phase, I draw until I have four cards in my hand! But during my next Standby Phase, I've got to discard the same number of cards that I drew with this effect!” Serena puts the final two cards in her hand in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a smile, “Now, I throw down two face-downs and I call it a turn!”
 
Current Score:
Serena: 3000
Bastion: 2800
 
Bastion draws one card from his deck and says, with a smile, “Not bad, but it is my move.”
 
Serena draws four cards from her deck and says, “And my draw, thanks to Mirage of Nightmare!” Serena pushes a button on her duel disk and says, with a smile, “Next, I reveal my face-down card! It's a little spell known as Emergency Provisions!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be the Emergency Provisions and Serena says, with a smile, “Now, by sacrificing one spell or trap card on my side of the field, I regain one thousand points and I choose to get rid of my Mirage of Nightmare!” The hologram of the Mirage of Nightmare Continuous Spell card vanishes and Serena regains 1000 life-points.
 
Bastion says, with a smile and putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Pretty good, but not good enough! I play my Pot of Greed! Now, I draw two more cards from my deck and put them into my hand!” Bastion draws two more cards from his deck and puts them into his hand. Bastion then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Now, I play my Living Fossil spell card! This card allows me to revive one monster from my grave as long as I cut its attack points in half and negate its special abilities! And I choose my Hydrogeddon!” Soon after, Hydrogeddon (1600/1000-800/1000) comes back to the field in attack mode. Bastion puts one card on his duel disk and says, “Now, I summon my Oxygeddon in attack mode!” Soon after, Oxygeddon (1800/800) comes to the field in attack mode. Bastion then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Then I play the spell card Bonding H2O! And like when two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom bond together to form water. By sacrificing two Hydrogeddons and one Oxygeddon, I can summon this!” The three named monsters vanish from the field, a card comes out Bastion's deck, and Bastion puts the card on his duel disk. Bastion declares, in a strong tone, “The mighty Water Dragon!” Just then a huge column of water comes to the field and Water Dragon (2800/2600) comes out of the column of water. Bastion puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and Bastion says, with a sly smile, “However, I can't forget your face-down card! There is a ninety percent chance that it is a trap, but I use my Living Arrow spell card in order to destroy it! Plus, this spell also costs you five hundred life-points for the loss of your face-down!” Serena gasps at her face-down card is destroyed and she loses 500 life-points as a result. Bastion then calls out, with a smile, “Now, with the coast clear, Water Dragon can attack! Destroy her Cyber Angel Benten with Tidal Surge!” Water Dragon launches a surge of water from its mouth that slams into Serena's Cyber Angel Benten and she yells out as she is destroy while Serena loses 1000 life-points in one shot.
 
Lita yells out, shocked, “Serena!”
 
Naruto says, amazed, “Wow! You, guys, weren't kidding! He is good!”
 
Hinata nods her head and says, amazed, “I agree, Naruto.”
 
Syrus says, seriously, “Told you! Bastion is a very smart duelist and he calculates his moves even before he duels.”
 
Bastion puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “I shall put one card face-down and that shall suffice for now.”
 
Current Score:
Serena: 2500
Bastion: 2800
 
Serena draws one card from her deck, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “First, I play my Graceful Charity spell card! This card allows me draw three cards from my deck and then I have to discard two cards from my hand!” Serena draws three cards from her deck, discards two cards from her hand, and she says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Fulfillment of the Contact spell card! This card costs me eight hundred life-points, but it allows me to summon one Ritual monster from my grave! And I choose my Cyber Angel Idaten!” Just then Cyber Angel Idaten (1600/2000) comes to the field in attack mode and Serena says, taking one card from her graveyard slot, “Thanks to her ability, I can add one spell card to my hand from the graveyard!” Serena puts the card that she took from the graveyard in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a smile, “And I choose my Pot of Greed! Now, I draw two cards from my deck!” Serena draws two cards from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Now, I play my Advanced Ritual Art spell card! Now, I choose one Ritual monster from my hand to summon and then I send a number of Normal monsters from my deck to my grave whose levels are equal to the level of my Ritual monster.” Serena goes through her deck, discards her Cosmo Queen (2900/2450) monster card from her deck to the graveyard, puts her deck back in her duel disk, and says, putting the card on her duel disk, “So, I send my Cosmo Queen in my deck to the grave to summon Cyber Angel Dakini to the field in attack mode!” Soon after, Cyber Angel Dakini (2700/2400) comes to the field in attack mode. Serena states, with a smile, “Her special ability destroys one monster on your side of the field that you choose, but since you only have one monster, guess who has got to go?”
 
Bastion exclaims, stunned, “Oh no!” Just then Bastion's Water Dragon explodes into pieces and Bastion calls out, seriously, “You've played my Water Dragon's effect! When he is destroyed, I can summon two Hydrogeddons and one Oxygeddon from my graveyard!” Soon after, two Hydrogeddons (1600/1000 X 2) and one Oxygeddon (1800/800) come back to the field in defense mode.
 
Serena shouts out, in a serious tone, “Dakini, slice and dice his dino! Destroy Oxygeddon with Shiva Blade Slash!” Dakini comes in and destroys Oxygeddon with a powerful slashes from her blades.
 
Bastion pushes a button on his duel disk and he calls out, “You've just triggered my trap! Blast Magnet!” Bastion's face-down card is revealed to be the Blast Magnet trap card and Bastion calls out, seriously, “Since you destroyed one of my monsters in battle, this trap card is triggered! Now, this card is equipped to the monster that destroyed my monster and it loses eight hundred attack points!” A huge magnet slams into Dakini's back and she strains to hold it as her stats go down from 2700/2400 to 1500/2400!
 
Serena calls out, with a serious tone, “Well, my Idaten can fight with full power! Knock out one of his Hydrogeddon!” Idaten rushes forward, slams her right fist into Hydrogeddon's face, and it explodes into nothingness. Serena says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots and with a deep breath, “And I'll call it a turn!”
 
Bastion draws one card from his deck, puts the card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play Card of Demise! This card allows me to draw from my deck until I have five cards, but in five turns, I will have to discard my entire hand! However, I've already done every bit of the necessary math and I know how to end this duel!”
 
Serena asks, perplexed, “You do?”
 
Bastion draws from his deck until he has five cards in his hand, he puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and he says, with a smile, “Yes! First, I start with this! My Lithmus Doom Ritual spell card! This card allows me to summon a powerful monster as long as I discard monsters from my hand or field that's equal or more than eight stars!” Bastion discards his Magnet Warrior Sigma Plus (1800/1500) from his hand to the graveyard along with his Hydrogeddon on the field and he says, with a smile, “Now, I discard my Magnet Warrior Sigma Plus in my hand with my Hydrogeddon on the field!” The Magnet Warrior appears on the field, vanishes with Hydrogeddon, Bastion puts a card on his duel disk, and yells out, “In order to summon Lithmus Doom Swordsman!” Soon after, Lithmus Doom Swordsman (0/0) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Serena says, with a perplexed tone, “Hey, wait a minute! That monster doesn't have any attack or defense points!”
 
Bastion says, with a smile, “True! However, my Swordsman can't be destroyed in battle and can't be affected by trap card, but when a trap card is on the field, like Blast Magnet is now, his attack points rise to three thousand!” Lithmus Doom Swordsman's stats rise from 0/0 to 3000/0!
 
Serena says, nervously, “Oh, boy. This is going to hurt.”
 
Bastion calls out, seriously, “Now, Doom Swordsman, have Dakini taste your steel!” Doom Swordsman rushes in, slice Dakini apart, and she screams out as she is destroyed while Serena loses 1500 life-points. Doom Swordsman's stats drop from 3000/0 to 0/0! Bastion puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, with a smile, “And I will place one card face-down and that will do. You haven't done too bad, Serena! You are pretty good for a freshman, but I have made sure to research you and I'm ready for whatever you have sent against me.”
 
Current Score:
Serena: 200
Bastion: 2800
 
Serena tells Bastion, with a smile, “Oh, really?! I'm sorry to break it to you, Bastion, but I have a new friend that tells me something different to that.”
 
Bastion asks, curiously, “Oh?”
 
Serena says, drawing one card from her deck, “This new friend tells me that a duel isn't over until the last card is played!”
 
Jaden yells out, excitedly, “That's the spirit, Serena!”
 
Serena looks at her card, gives a smile, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “First, I play my Card of Sanctity spell card! This card forces us to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Serena and Bastion draw until they have six cards in their hands, Serena puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Then I play my Fiend Sanctuary spell card! This card gives me one Metal Fiend Token!” Soon after, one Metal Field Token (0/0) comes to the field in attack mode. Serena puts a card on her duel disk and calls out, “Finally, I sacrifice them to summon this sweet little number of mine! My Valkyrie Brunhilde in attack mode!” Just then the two monsters vanish from the field and Valkyrie Brunhilde (1800/2000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Bastion asks, surprised, “What is that?”
 
Serena says, with a smile, “My good friend, Valkyrie Brunhilde, and this gal is about to kick your Swordsman's butt! Especially since she gains three hundred attack points for every Warrior and Dragon monster on the field and since your monster counts as a Warrior . . . well, you get the idea!” Valkyrie Brunhilde's stats rise from 1800/2000 to 2100/2000!
 
Bastion says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Not with this card, she will not!” Bastion's face-down card is revealed to be the Spirit Barrier Continuous trap card and he says, with a smile, “Thanks to my Spirit Barrier, as long as I have a monster on the field, my life-points can't be damaged!”
 
Serena says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Don't count on it, Bastion! I've got a trap card out myself!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be Royal Decree Continuous trap card causing Bastion to gasp in shock.
 
Bastion says, stunned, “Not Royal Decree! That will negate the effect of all other trap cards including my Spirit Barrier!”
 
Serena says, with a smile, “That's right, pal! So, your life-points are in great danger!”
 
Bastion says, with a sly smile, “Not quite! Since there is a trap card on the field, my Doom Swordsman's power goes to three thousand!” Lithmus Doom Swordsman's power then rises from 0/0 to 3000/0!
 
Serena says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “So, what? I'll play my Megamorph spell card! This spell doubles my monster's original attack power since my life-points are less than yours!” Valkyrie Brunhilde's stats rise from 2100/2000 to 3900/2000!
 
Bastion says, with a smile, “Very good, but my Swordsman can't be destroyed in battle!”
 
Serena says, putting one more card in the spell/trap slots and with a wide smile, “I don't need to destroy it! All I have to do is play my Pump Up spell card and double the power of my Valkyrie!” Valkyrie Brunhilde's stats rise again from 3900/2000 to 7800/2000!
 
Bastion calls out, horrified, “Great Scott! Nearly eight thousand attack points!”
 
Serena replies, with a smile, “That's right! More than enough to end this!” Serena calls out, strongly, “Valkyrie Brunhilde, time to wrap this up! Attack Doom Swordsman's with Galloping Gash!” Valkyrie Brunhilde gives a loud war cry as she rides her horse towards Doom Swordsman and slashes it in the chest, but it isn't destroyed. However, Bastion groans out as he glows red and he loses 4800 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Serena: 200
Bastion: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the final holograms fade away and Serena yells out, excitedly, “And that's game!” Everyone, expect for Hiei, gasps out in shock and many are amazed by Serena's victory. But soon enough, cheers of admiration for our Moon Princess come from the crowd.
 
Mina calls out, excitedly, “Way to go, Serena!”
 
Hotaru shouts out, happily, “You did great, Serena-chan!”
 
Darien thinks in his mind, with a smile, “I knew that you could do it, Sere!”
 
Crowler sits up from his seat and announces through the microphone, “And the winner is Serena Tsukino, who will moving on to the Obelisk Blue dorms!” Soon enough, many of her friends, new and old, rush out of the stands to congratulate her while Chancellor Crowler sits down with a sly grin on his lips.
 
Vice-Chancellor Bonaparte tells Crowler, with a sneer, “What are you so happy about? Your other idea to improve and promote the school through this smart kid failed. He was beaten by freshman and a girl none the less.”
 
Crowler says, with a sly grin, “And that's the point, my dear Bonaparte. This freshman girl defeated an upperclassman and the best duelist from her so to be former dorm. She shows great promise. Dare I say it, but she could be as good as our current `queen' of the Blue Dorm, Alexis Rhodes. Let us see what else she can do.” Crowler thinks in his mind, with a sly grin, “And dare I say it, this girl, Serena Tsukino, could be the key to getting me the respect and admiration that I deserve.” As Crowler looks down at our Moon Princess being congratulated by her boyfriend and all of her friends, new and old, he gives a wide sly grin at new ideas forming in his mind for Serena and Alexis while Serena goes over to Bastion and they shake their hands as respect as duelists.
 
(Sometime later that day; within the halls of Duel Academy)
 
Sometime later that day, after some classes, we find Serena, now wearing a female Obelisk Blue uniform with dark blue fingerless gloves exactly like Alexis' gloves while her fingernails are painted a bright pink, walking down the hall with her fellow scouts and Darien.
 
Ami tells Serena, with a smile, “That Obelisk Blue uniform really looks good on you, Serena.”
 
Serena tells Ami, with a smile, “You really think so, Ami? Wow! I can't believe that I won in my first duel for the year and I'm already in Obelisk Blue!”
 
Mina tells Serena, with an excited tone, “You so deserve it, Serena! I mean you were one of the greatest duelists back at home!”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a sly smile, “But that doesn't mean that the rest of us aren't going to be great duelists ourselves or don't want to claim the world-wide dueling title from Yugi Moto, one day!”
 
Serena tells Rei, with a confident tone and a sly smile, “Well, bring it on, Pyro! I'll be glad to beat you when the time comes!”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a sly smile, “In your dreams, Meatball Head!”
 
Michelle asks Serena, “So, when are you going to move out of your room in the Ra Yellow dorm into your new room in Obelisk Blue?”
 
Serena tells Michelle, “After classes today. I can't wait to see what it is like in the Obelisk Blue dorms. My room in the Ra Yellow dorm is pretty nice, but that means that the rooms in Obelisk Blue must be made for royalty or something!”
 
Just then a deep male voice calls out, “Royalty, huh? You mean like you, princess?” Everyone stops in their tracks and look to the source of the voice to see Hiei leaning against the wall with his arms crossed in front of his chest.
 
Rei asks Hiei, annoyed, “What are you doing here?”
 
Hiei tells Rei, with a serious and plain tone, “Funny. I should be asking all of you the same thing.”
 
Mina replies, a bit nervously, “We don't know what you mean.”
 
Hiei tells Mina, “Don't give me that, girl! If the miko there said that I could sense auras, well, she is right! And I know that you aren't ordinary humans! In fact, only one group of people that I sensed during my time in this world matches your auras. A group of female heroes called the Sailor Scouts in an area called Juuban.”
 
The group gasps in shock and Trista asks, with a serious tone, “How much do you know?”
 
Hiei replies, with a serious and plain tone, “A lot more than that, Time Guardian, but you already know that. And don't act so surprised, I'm sure that you already know who I am, what I am, and how I know that fact among many others.”
 
Amara asks Trista, seriously, “What does he mean by that?”
 
Trista tells everyone, with a plain tone, “Actually, he is right. There is a lot more to this. You see, there are more beings on this planet than me that know about the Silver Millennium, but the thing is, they aren't all human. This person isn't human, he is a fire demon from the world of Makai known as the realm of the demons.”
 
Serena yells out, shocked, “Demon?!”
 
Hiei replies, with a sly smile, “Yes, your majesty. Demon. And yes, I already know who you truly are, Serena Tsukino. You are the reincarnation of Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom, daughter of Queen Serenity, and who's kingdom was destroyed by the Negaverse many millennia ago. You see, we, of the Makai, know you and your court as well as you beloved, Prince Endymon, quite well, through fact and myth have somewhat become distorted.”
 
Lita asks, putting herself in a defensive stance, “Are you here for a fight, pal?!”
 
Hiei tells Lita, with a wide sly smile, “Please, Soldier of Jupiter! If I was here to fight you, I would confront you . . .!” Just then in a blur, Hiei speeds over to Lita, points his sword at her neck, and he says, looking at her shocked expression, “. . . you would be dead in no time.” Hiei then sheaths his sword, turns away from the group, and says, with a serious and plain tone, “I am only here to ask a few questions: Why are you here? Is it about the Shadow Games?”
 
Trista asks Hiei, in a serious tone, “Wish to obtain their power?”
 
Hiei shakes his head and replies, “Not quite. Any demon who is a demon in the Makai knows plenty of about Zorc, Pharaoh Atem, and the Shadow Games. I just wanted to see if they were true, but all I find some silly humans with their silly little card game. I am tempted to leave and return back to demon world . . . However, seeing all of you here along with the Moon Princess, the ninjas from Shinobi lands, and these so called protectors of the world created from Digital Information, the `Digidestined' or whatever, the ones that you known as Hikari Kamiya, Takeru Takashi, Miyako Inoue, and Ken Ichijouji, have sparked my interested.”
 
Hiei then starts to walk away and Rei yells out, annoyed, “What do you mean by that?”
 
Hiei replies, with his usual tone, “It is quite simple, woman. A gathering of so many `heroes' is sooner or later going to bring on a great evil to come here and I wish to find out what happens when that evil arrives.”
 
Amara asks, with a serious and suspicious tone, “And how do we know that you aren't an `agent' of that evil that you speak of?”
 
Hiei replies, with a deadly glare, “I take orders from no one, Soldier of Uranus, remember that.”
 
Just then another male voice calls out, “I have to say that Hiei is correct in this situation.” Everyone looks to the source to see Kurama pass by everyone and Kurama tells Trista, “I see that your friends and princess have met Hiei.”
 
Trista says, with a smile, “Well, I have to say, Kurama, the reaction is a lot less `chaotic' that I thought it would be.”
 
Hotaru asks Trista, “Trista-mama, how do you know Kurama-kun?”
 
Kurama tells Hotaru in reply, “She is the guardian of the Gates of Time and if you need to know how I know, I must tell you first that there is more to me that meets the eye. I may have a human body, but in fact, I'm not really human.”
 
Serena asks, curiously, “Translation?”
 
Trista tells Serena, with a plain tone, “In actual truth, he is a demon fox or kitsune that's hundreds of years old. His name is Yoko Kurama, ruthless demon thief that stole a lot of priceless treasures in the Makai and human realms, until one day, he was injured by a bounty hunter and took refuse within the embryo of an unborn child. Since the embryo had no soul, yet, he could inhabit it and in a way, be reborn. He lived as Shuichi Minamino until he can regain his strength and leaves his `human family', but one day, his `human mother' had an accident and he stayed to care for her. He used his old thieving ways to get an artifact to restore his human mother's life, but the artifact would take the user's life. He was prepared to give his life for the human woman as `repentance' for `tricking her' all these years that he was her son. However, thanks to help from a new friend and ally, he didn't have to give up his life and he lived with his human family, his mother and step-father, as a regular human being.”
 
Kurama says, with a smile, “Until now, you see. I've come to Duel Academy as sort of a new challenge and become a good duelist. My mother is now the wife a top leading executive, which is obviously how I got to Obelisk Blue while all of you that are students are Ra Yellow.”
 
Ami asks Trista, curiously, “So, he is a demon living a human body?”
 
Trista tells Ami, with a smile, “It is a bit more complex than that, Ami. Kurama is more of in a half-demon state than his full demon form of Yoko Kurama.”
 
Rei asks Kurama, with a serious and slightly suspicious tone, “Okay, then, maybe they can answer this: Why did I sense demonic auras from Yusuke Urameshi and Kira Urameshi earlier today?”
 
Kurama tells Rei, with a slight nervous tone, “It is a bit hard to explain.”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “So, why don't you give them our life story, Kurama?” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, and Kuwabara come out from around the corner, much to the surprise and shock of many of our Sailor Scouts, expect for Trista, and Darien.
 
Kurama asks Yusuke, curious tone in his voice, “So, how much did you hear, Yusuke?”
 
Yusuke replies, with a sly tone, “Enough. To know that we have famous super-heroes running around here.”
 
Lita slaps herself in the forehead and exclaims, “Oh great! We're not here for two days, but we've already blown our cover after keeping it for two years!”
 
Trista tells Lita, with a smile, “Now, I wouldn't say that, Lita.”
 
Kira asks Trista, curiously, “So, how much do you know about my brother and me?”
 
Trista replies, with a plain tone, “Enough.”
 
Hikari asks Trista, curiously, “What do you mean by that? What do you know about my brother and sister that I don't?”
 
Kira tells Hikari, with a bit of a nervous tone, “Hikari, it is a bit hard to explain. You were with us for many of Yusuke's spirit detective battles expect for the big battle with Sensei and we couldn't tell you why Yusuke and I were gone into the Demon World for a few years since you had preparations to go to and your first year at Duel Academy. You see, in the battle between Sensei and the two of us, Sensei actually killed Yusuke for a second time and me for the first time.”
 
Hikari asks, perplexed, “Huh? But you are still here?”
 
Kuwabara tells Hikari, “That's because of their demon blood reviving them, Kari. I'm not sure about the details, but from what I know, it has to do with your family having a demon for an ancestor forty generations ago.”
 
Yusuke tells Hikari, “I don't understand this much myself. Forty generations ago, we had an ancestor that was a powerful S-class demon known as Raizen, who became one of the rulers of demon world until he died around two years ago. He mated with a human and she bore him a son, but he was human with inactive demon blood. This weirdo gene from our ancestral dad, who is known as a Ma-zoku, skipped down our family tree until it found an heir powerful enough to activate it. When I died the first time, the gene couldn't kick in because I had no powers back then. But when Sensei killed me a second time, the level of power that I got as a spirit detective gave that gene enough power to kick in and since Kira had plenty of similar levels of power, when we were killed, bam! The gene kicked in and we were revived, but as half-demon and half-humans.”
 
Rei yells out, “Whoa! Whoa! So, you are half-human and half-demon?!”
 
Trista says, with a smile, “Exactly, Rei.”
 
Hikari asks Yusuke, “Hold on! If you and sis had dormant demon blood, doesn't that mean that I could have demon blood in me?!”
 
Kurama tells Hikari, nodding his head, “That's a very good possibility, but since you didn't experience something extreme, like getting killed like Kira and Yusuke did with Sensei, it may be possible that your demon blood will remain dormant and you fully human.”
 
Kira says, with a sarcastic tone, “Unless some kind of evil psychopath that wants to take over or destroy the world comes around and he kills you forcing your demon blood to revive you and turn you into a half-demon.”
 
Hikari states, annoyed, “Thanks a lot! What would Zane think of me if he knew that I was some half-demon freak?”
 
Keiko tells Hikari, reassuringly, “Don't worry, Hikari. Being half-demon isn't all that bad and Yusuke isn't all that different. Just a bit harder to check his heartbeat since demon hearts don't beat in the usual way that human hearts do.”
 
Serena asks Keiko, “Wait! Keiko, you know that your boyfriend is a half-demon?”
 
Keiko says, with a solemn tone, “After that whole affair in Swarm City and that creep that killed Yusuke, two years ago, while trying to unleash a horde of demons into our world. Sacred me to death to think that Yusuke was gone.”
 
Lita asks Keiko, “Wait! A whole horde of demons was nearly unleashed two years ago?! Why did we didn't we know about that?”
 
Trista tells Lita, with a plain tone, “That wasn't our affair at the time and it was already handled by our two half-demons and their friends. You see, we and the Digidestined aren't the only heroes living in Tokyo and Japan.”
 
Kurama says, with a smile, “I think that it is best that we discuss this in a more private location.”
 
Darien nods his head and says, with a serious tone, “I believe that it is a good idea.” Soon enough, our two groups of heroes and heroines head off to a `private area' where they can discuss this `matter' without any `outside interference'.
 
(A few days later; Somewhere on Academy Island)
 
A few days later into the new school year in Duel Academy, we find Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale, Naruto Uzumaki, Kira Urameshi, and Kuzama Kuwabara lugging around some duel disks while Serena, Yusuke, Hikari, and Kagome keeps an eye on them. Jaden, Naruto, and Syrus had been sleeping in class and as punishment, they have been made for bring up replacement duel disk for some students that `lost' them. Kira and Kuwabara are aiding them because Crowler forced them to `volunteer' to aid them.
 
Jaden says, annoyed, “This is so not sweet! I sleep through one boring class and Crowler forces us to lug around these replacement duel disks!”
 
Naruto says, annoyed, “No joke, Jaden! This is so not cool!”
 
Kira states, annoyed, “What I don't get is why Kuwabara and me are forced to help you, two?! We didn't sleep in class!”
 
Syrus says, with a sigh, “Don't take it personally, Kira. He picks on all of the Slifer Red students.”
 
Hikari says, annoyed, “Yeah, he did it with poor Syi during the early days of his first year when Crowler was a teacher.”
 
Kagome asks, curiously, “But why do we need these replacement duel disks anyway?”
 
Hikari tells Kagome, “You do have a point, Kagome.”
 
Syrus becomes nervous and says, “Well . . . uh!”
 
All eyes turn to Syrus and Serena asks Syrus, curiously, “Do you know something, Syrus?”
 
Syrus becomes really nervous and Jaden exclaims, seriously, “You do know something, don't you?!”
 
Syrus replies, nervously, “I don't know for sure, guys . . . and girls. But I've heard rumors and `things'.”
 
Kagome asks, curiously, “For example . . .?”
 
Syrus asks, curiously, “Do any of you know about the west river?”
 
Jaden tells Syrus, “Yeah, what about it?”
 
Syrus replies, in a serious tone, “There's this bully that hangs around there . . . so I've heard.”
 
Hikari's eyebrow twitches and she says, greatly interested, “Bully?”
 
Yusuke and Kira thinks in their mind, worriedly, “Uh oh. You had to say the `B' word, Syi.”
 
Jaden asks Syrus, perplexed, “What else, Syi?”
 
Syrus replies, with a serious, yet, nervous tone, “This bully and his gang hang out by that bridge in the west river. This bully forces you to duel him and when he beats you, his gang takes your duel disk from you!”
 
Hikari yells out, a bit annoyed, “They do what?!” Hikari clenches her fist and gets an expression that she is ready to kill someone.
 
Serena asks, nervously, “What's her problem?”
 
Kagome replies, “Hikari doesn't like bullies to say the least.”
 
Jaden whispers to Serena and says, “That's a major understatement. When Hikari heard that a student picked on another, especially Obelisks against Slifer, she goes to that person and cuts loose on them. There were a few times before Chazz left Duel Academy for North Academy, when he was an Obelisk Blue, when we found him in a trash can thanks to the eldest Urameshi sibling for picking on us, Slifers.”
 
Serena says, with a nervous smile, “Yipe! Remind me never to get on her bad side.”
 
Jaden tells Serena, with a smile, “Don't worry, Serena, you might be an Obelisk, now, but I know that won't change you. You are a good person and you're a friend.”
 
Syrus tells Hikari, nervously, “I've only heard rumors and I've only told you what I know! And this guy might not even exist!” Syrus mumbles to himself, annoyed, “The big ugly muscle-head.”
 
Jaden asks Syrus, “By the way, what happened to your duel disk?” Syrus becomes really nervous and couldn't say a word.
 
Yusuke says, seriously, “You dueled this guy and lost, didn't you?”
 
Syrus replies, solemnly, “Yes! Yes, I did! And he took my lunch money, too!”
 
Hikari yells out, angrily, “All right, that does it! I'm going to give this jerk a lesson he will never forget!”
 
Yusuke holds his sister back and exclaims, worriedly, “Whoa! Hey, Kari, we aren't here to start a war!”
 
Hikari replies, with a deadly serious tone, “What's to be worried about?! I can kick this bully's can with ease!”
 
Jaden tells Hikari, with a smile, “Your bro just doesn't want to get into trouble. True, you didn't get into trouble before. However, that's because you gain the respect . . . and fear of every student around here. Leave this to me! Now, let's take the long way back!”
 
Kagome asks Jaden, shocked, “Wait! Jaden, you aren't going to duel him?!”
 
Jaden tells Kagome, with a wide smile, “You know it, Kagome! Now, I've got some duel disks to get back!” Jaden then rushes ahead of his friends and heads for the West Bridge.
 
Syrus sighs and says, “Oh well. I was afraid that this would happen.” Soon enough, the rest of our heroes and heroines head after him and Syrus yells out, “Jay, watch out! He also gives wedgies or so I've heard!”
 
(Sometime later; by the West Bridge)
 
Later that day, we find our group approaching the West Bridge and then a male voice, with a military accent boomed, “Stop right there, civilians!” The group looks up to the bridge to see a young male of the age of sixteen with dark colored skin, black hair in braids, brown eyes, wearing a cap in the form of a dinosaur head on his scalp, Ra Yellow Blazer with the sleeves torn off, dark military green shirt under the blazer, dark brownish-grey military jeans, and black military boots. The young man had his arms crossed with a backpack full of duel disks.
 
Hikari asks, with a sneer, “So, this is the creep, huh?”
 
Syrus says, nervously, “That's him, all right. Maybe we should go back. I mean, who needs lunch money, anyways?!”
 
The young man calls out, in a firm military tone, “Draw your duel disk!”
 
Jaden shrugs and says, with a smile, “Sure!” Jaden takes out the backpack full of the duel disk, but Hikari steps forward.
 
Hikari calls out, angrily, “Hey, asshole, who do you think you are?! Forcing students to duel and taking their duel disks away from them!”
 
Just then a group of Ra Yellow boys appear behind the young man and one of them exclaims, seriously, “Hey, give the Sarge some respect little lady!”
 
Hikari brawls out, angrily, “Little Lady?! The name is Hikari Urameshi if you rotten goons need to know!”
 
The group of Ra Yellow boys yelp in shock and one of them yells out, fearfully, “Hikari Urameshi?! THE Hikari Urameshi, the elite Zombie and Cyber Dragon duelist of this school?!”
 
The young man asks the Ra Yellow students with him, “You've heard of her?”
 
Another Ra Yellow boy says, fearfully, “Yeah, Sarge. She is the elder twin sister of the infamous Yusuke Urameshi, also known as the `Great Urameshi', one of the greatest street fighters and punks of Sarayashiki Junior High, and even through she not like her brother, but she really knows how to fight and she really hates bullies! Plenty of Obelisk Blue students told us that when she heard of one student picking on another especially Blue student against Red students, she goes ballistic and she doesn't duel them. She chews them out and spits them out! She might be beautiful, but she is deadly, especially in a fight! You don't want to fight her!”
 
Hikari yells out, angrily, “Damn well right! So, give back those duel disks before I decided to take you to where I put all of the trash around here!”
 
Serena tells Jaden and Syrus, “Wow. You were kidding.”
 
Naruto says, a bit nervously, “She's a bit scary.”
 
Jaden tells Hikari, with a reassuring tone, “Easy, Kari! Let me handle this one! I'll get those duel disks back!”
 
The young man in military attire asks, curiously, “Wait! Aren't you scared?!”
 
Jaden tells the young man, “No way! I'm always ready to throw down!”
 
While Syrus pushes the duel disks out of the way, the young man says, “But I haven't give my speech!”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “What speech?”
 
The young man says, while pointing to himself, “My intro! The name's Hassleberry! Code Name: Tyranno!”
 
Jaden shrugs his shoulders, again, and says, “Whatever you say.”
 
As Serena and the others got out of the way, Kuwabara asks, pointing to the group of Ra Yellow boys with Tyranno, “By the way, what's with your goon squad?”
 
Tyranno yells out, in a scolding tone, “Hey, show some respect son!”
 
One of the Ra Yellow boys with Tyranno yells out, “That's right! You tell him Sarge!”
 
Kagome says, with a sigh, “This guy has been living in the military too much.”
 
Another of the Ra Yellow boys calls out to Jaden, “State your name!”
 
Jaden replies, a bit nervously, “Well, I'm . . .!”
 
Syrus says, interrupting Jaden, “ . . . was just leaving!”
 
The second Ra Yellow boy yells out, “Recall boys!”
 
The first Ra Yellow boy calls out, “Who are we?!”
 
The group of Ra Yellow and Tyranno yell out in unison, “Troop Tyranno!”
 
Serena says, plainly, “They are nuts.”
 
Yusuke says, drolly, “No joke, Serena!”
 
Syrus says, nervously, “That's what scares me.”
 
Hikari calls out, seriously, “Your scare tactic isn't going to get to me! Now, give back those duel disks or else!”
 
Serena yells out, seriously, “Kari's right! What gives you the right to take duel disks from other students?”
 
Tyranno says, with a confident smile, “And what are you going to do about, little lady?”
 
Jaden tells Tyranno, with a confident smile, “I'M going to duel you and win back those duel disks!”
 
Tyranno tells Jaden, while the backpack of duel disks is taken off his back, “Let me lay down the rules of battle for you, you lose and those duel disks are mine.”
 
Jaden tells Tyranno, with a smile, “And if I win, you give back the duel disks that you stole!”
 
The group of Ra Yellow boys yell out in unison, stunned, “Huh?! Who are you?!”
 
Tyranno replies, with a serious tone, “Just another wimp.”
 
Syrus yells out, angrily, “You take that back! My pal is going to duel you and kick you butt!”
 
Tyranno calls out, seriously, “Give me your first name, Private!”
 
Syrus replies for Jaden, “His name is Jaden Yuki!”
 
Tyranno gets images of Jaden getting slammed onto the bridge and he says, “All right, then son! When I'm done with you, they will need a mop and broom to wipe you off this bridge! You've got yourself a deal and a duel!” Tyranno's aura flares up and his `troop' becomes nervous.
 
Jaden asks, nervously, “Are you always this dramatic, bro?”
 
Syrus yells at Jaden, “Attention, Jaden! This is no game, Jay! This is war!”
 
Hikari says, nervously, “Not you, too, Syi!” Soon enough, Jaden and Tyranno were on opposite sides of the river, activating their duel disk that display 4000 life-points each on the life-point counters while Jaden's friends, new and old, were on the bridge with Tyranno's `troop'.
 
Tyranno yells out at Jaden, “Ready for boot camp, son?!”
 
Syrus calls out, angrily, “Hey, you! Don't call him that! This is his second year!”
 
The second Ra Yellow boy calls out, “Then he is number two!”
 
The first Ra Yellow boy yells out, “And who's number one?”
 
The Ra Yellow boys call out, “Troop Tyranno!”
 
Serena says, drolly, “We've crossed over from weird to `Looneyville'.”
 
Kagome calls out, angrily, “Hey, cut it out already! We aren't in the army already!”
 
The Ra Yellow boys ignore Kagome and yell out in unison, “Who's the best?! Troop Tyranno! Who's gonna win?!”
 
Syrus and Naruto yell out in unison, “Troop Jaden!”
 
Serena asks Naruto, drolly, “Not you, too, Naruto?!”
 
Naruto shrugs his shoulders and says, with a smile, “Hey, if you can't beat them . . .!”
 
Jaden draws five cards from his deck and says, with a smile, “Game on, general!”
 
Tyranno yells out, angrily, “Are you mocking me, son?! I'm a sergeant, junior! And this isn't any game! This is combat!”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Okay! Then get your COMBAT on!” Tyranno draws the first five cards from his deck and put them into his hand.
 
Starting Scores:
Tyranno: 4000
Jaden: 4000
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and says, putting one card on his duel disk, “All right, chief, ready? I declare war by summoning Elemental Hero Wildheart in defense mode!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Wildheart (1500/1600) comes to the field in defense mode. Jaden tells Tyranno, “Okay, its all you!”
 
Syrus yells out, “Who's the best?! Troop Jaden!”
 
Just then the Ra Yellow boys come out with a yellow flag with a picture of Tyranno's cap in the center, horns, drums, and a blowhorn and they chant out in unison, “Troop Tyranno! Troop Tyranno!”

Jaden's friends sweatdrop and Yusuke says, drolly, “You've got to be kidding me!”
 
Tyranno draws one card from his deck and says, “All right, battle time!” Tyranno puts one card on his duel disk and says, “Gilasaurus, front and center!” Soon after, Gilasaurus (1400/400) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Kira thinks in her mind, seriously, “Something tells me that he uses a dinosaur deck like mine!”
 
Syrus says, plainly, “Well, it could be worse.”
 
Kira tells Syrus, “It's going to get worse, Syi. Gilasaurus has a special ability that allows that summoning to count as a special summons and not a normal summon!”
 
Naruto calls out, shocked, “Say what?!”
 
Tyranno calls out, “What the young lady means in Layman's terms, son, I can summon another monster!” Tyranno puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Gilasaurus, you are dismissed! And Dark Driceratops, report for duty!” Soon after, Gilasaurus vanishes and Dark Driceratops (2400/1500) comes to the field in attack mode. Tyranno then shouts out, “Now, it is time to go commando! Dark Driceratops, attack the enemy with Phantom Flying Nose Drop!” Dark Driceratops flies up and dives down on Wildheart, destroying it, and then it slams into Jaden, knocking him forward to the ground costing him 800 life-points.
 
Syrus yells out, “Wait! Wildheart was in defense mode, so, how did Jay lose life-points?!”
 
Kira replies, with a serious tone, “Dark Driceratops has a special ability, too, Syi. When it attacks a monster in defense mode, the difference between its attack monsters and the defending monster's defense points are taken out of the owner of that defensive monster's life-points.”
 
Serena asks Kira, “How do you know so much, Kira?”
 
Yusuke tells Serena, with a smile, “That guy isn't the only dino duelist around here. Kira has her own dinosaur deck and is an expert with dinosaur cards of all types.”
 
Tyranno overhears this and calls out, “You don't say, soldier! Well, I've got to say that it is an honor to have a fellow dino duelist to watch The Sarge in action!” Tyranno looks at Jaden and says, with a sly grin, “As for you, take five, private!” Tyranno gives a sly giggle from his statement.
 
Syrus asks Jaden, worriedly, “Jaden, are you okay?”
 
Tyranno yells out, seriously, “Get up! My prehistoric patrol isn't done with you, yet. But since I'm nice, I will give you a chance to recuperate, but not for all! I'm going to be laying on the hurt! And that's what you get for messing with the best!”
 
Hikari says, with a snort, “Arrogant creep.”
 
Just then the group of Ra Yellow boys calls out in unison, “Hassleberry! Hassleberry! He's our man! If he can't do it . . .!”
 
Syrus yells out, annoyed, “We will! So, take it down a bit!”
 
The Ra Yellow student with the blowhorn aims it right into Syrus' left ear and yells out, while Syrus covers his ears, “Sorry, little man, the Sarge needs our support! If you don't like then get out of here!”
 
However, Hikari then bashes the Ra Yellow student right in the head, knocking him out with anime-spirals in his eyes, and she brawls out, “Do that to one of my best friends, again, punk, and I will make sure that you won't get off with a few bruises and a headache!” The Ra Yellow students become nervous, but they quickly resume their cheering.
 
Syrus tells Hikari, with a smile, “Thanks, Kari.”
 
The eldest Urameshi sibling replies, with a smile, “No problem, Syi. I needed to let out some steam.”
 
Naruto tells Hikari, “Wow! Serena was right to say to remind you to make sure that she doesn't get on your bad side!”
 
Syrus yells out to Jaden, “Jaden, make sure that you win and shut his goon squad up!”
 
Current Score:
Tyranno: 4000
Jaden: 3200
 
Jaden says, drawing one card from his deck, “What do you think I'm trying to do? Let him win!” Jaden then calls out, “Hey, lieutenant, it's my move!”
 
Tyranno yells out, annoyed, “For the last time, it's Sergeant! Now, play a card!”
 
Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Monster Reincarnation!” Jaden discards his Elemental Hero Necroshade (1600/1800) monster card to the graveyard, takes his Elemental Hero Wildheart (1500/1600) out of the graveyard, and says, “I'll send this to my grave and bring my Wildheart back to my hand!”
 
Tyranno laughs slyly and exclaims, with a sly smile, “You want that wimp back in your platoon!”
 
Jaden replies, with a smile, “Negative. But I want this in my grave!” Just then an image of Necroshade appears behind Jaden.
 
Tyranno yells out, shocked, “Sam Hill! That's Elemental Hero Necroshade!”
 
Jaden replies, with a sly smile while putting a card on his duel disk, “That's right! And from your expression, you know what's going to happen next! This means I can summon one high-level Elemental Hero without a sacrifice! So, I play Elemental Hero Bladedge in attack mode!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Bladedge (2600/1800) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Serena yells out, excitedly, “Wow! Good move, Jaden!”
 
Jaden calls out, “Bladedge, attack his Dark Driceratops! Slice and Dice attack!” Elemental Hero Bladedge launches itself at Dark Driceratops, slams into it, and it explodes costing Tyranno 200 life-points. Jaden says, with a smile, “And that's enough for now.”
 
Current Score:
Tyranno: 3800
Jaden: 3200
 
Syrus yells out, excitedly, “Way to play, Jay! Great move!”
 
Jaden waves to Syrus and replies, “Thanks, Syi!”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly tone noticing that the Ra Yellow are stunned silent, “Oh, silent huh?”
 
Tyranno thinks in his mind, “This civilian isn't half bad, but the Sarge still has a few tactics up his sleeve!” When the Ra Yellow boys start cheering again, Tyranno thinks in his mind, with a smile, “Those boys try so hard! And I can't let them down! I've got to show them that even through we aren't part of the best dorm, we are still winners and still the best!” Soon enough, flashbacks of Tyranno in exams and doing well in his exams, finding out that he couldn't get into Obelisk Blue right away since he had have taken prep school classes beforehand, and his early days in Duel Academy. When the flashbacks are done, we find Tyranno's eyes closed and he says, thinking out loud, “I'm here to prove that Tyranno Hassleberry, son of the great General Hassleberry, is a giant among men and that I won't back down!”
 
Kira asks, with a sweatdrop, “Does he always talk to himself when in a long mental monologue?” The Ra Yellow boys sigh and nod their heads in unison.
 
Jaden tells Tyranno, “Wow! That's so deep!”
 
Tyranno sweatdrops and he states, nervously, “Oh! Did I just think out loud again?” When the Ra Yellow boys nod their heads in unison, Tyranno sweatdrops even more.
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “You are pretty funny, Bumbleberry!”
 
Tyranno yells out, annoyed, “That's Hassleberry! Sergeant Hassleberry!” Tyranno draws one card from his deck and says, “Now, back to the battle!” Tyranno looks at the card and says, lowly, “Excellent. Terrain Advantage.” Tyranno's Field Spell slot, he puts a card in the slot, and he yells out, “Now, I play a Field Spell called Jurassic World!” When the field spell slot closes, the field transforms into a huge prehistoric jungle.
 
Jaden yells out, shocked, “No way!”
 
Kira says, worriedly, “Yes, way. Jaden better be careful here. This guy has the advantage now.”
 
Tyranno tells Jaden, “Thanks to this field spell, all of my dinosaurs . . . and winged beasts, get a three hundred attack and defense point boost! And, they can't be effected by your trap cards! AND if they are attacked while in attack mode, they have the opinion of digging into the trenches and switching to defense mode.”
 
Kagome says, worriedly, “Oh, man. You weren't kidding, Kira!”
 
Tyranno puts a card on his duel disk and calls out, “It's time for battle! Archaeopteryx, report for duty! In attack mode of course!” Soon after, Archaeopteryx (300/1300) comes to the field in attack mode. Tyranno then calls out, “And thanks to Jurassic World, he gains three hundred attack points!” Archaeopteryx's stats rise from 300/1300 to 600/1600!
 
Syrus yells out, with a sly grin, “With only six hundred attack points, Bladedge can beat that!”
 
Tyranno says, with a sly grin, “But he isn't the target?!”
 
Syrus asks, perplexed, “What?!”
 
Kira tells Syrus, “Jaden is, Syi. Archaeopteryx can by-pass Jaden's monsters and attack him directly.”
 
Serena yells out, “Oh no!”
 
Tyranno calls out, with a sly grin, “Oh, yes! Archaeopteryx, do your duty! Debilitate the enemy with Screaming Eagle Attack!” Archaeopteryx flies over to Jaden, by-passes his monster, and screeches at him, kicking huge a huge wind, and Jaden shields himself from the attack that costs him 600 life-points. Tyranno tells Jaden, with a sly smile, “Now, drop and give me six hundred . . . six hundred life-points, that is!”
 
Current Score:
Tyranno: 3800
Jaden: 2600
 
Tyranno giggles at Jaden, slyly, and states, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I'll place one card face-down and defer to you, private! Face it, son! It's over! Soon enough, you are going to be extinct! Right, boys?!” When Tyranno looks at his `troop', he yelps to find them sitting down and looking bored.
 
Yusuke says, curiously, “They looked bored to me.”
 
One Ra Yellow boy says, “No. We are just . . . rooting for him internally and we will express it soon enough.”
 
Another Ra Yellow boy yawns and Tyranno states, nervously, “What am I going to do with you?”
 
Jaden calls out, “Hey, major?!” When Tyranno looks at Jaden, he says, with a smile while drawing a card, “Keep your eyes on the prize!” Jaden puts one card on his duel disk and says, “Now, I summon my Wildheart!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Wildheart (1500/1600) comes back to the field in attack mode.
 
One of the Ra Yellow boys asks Syrus, “Why would he played that Wildheart, again?”
 
Syrus replies, with a confident smile, “That's because Jaden is the best and you don't question his strategies.”
 
The Ra Yellows nod their heads and when Tyranno sees this, he yells out, annoyed, “This is insubordination!”
 
Jaden's voice then booms, “All right, Bladedge, destroy his Archaeopteryx!” When Tyranno turns his attention back to Jaden, Bladedge rushes forward to attack Tyranno's monster.
 
Tyranno pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “I'm fortified with this! My Amber Pit Fall trap card!” Tyranno's face-down card is revealed to be the Amber Pit Fall trap card that launches amber-like substance at Bladedge and Tyranno calls out, “Have you ever heard of it?! Well, it stops your monster's attack and forces him into defense mode!” When the substance hits Bladedge, he's forces back to his place by Jaden and switched to defense mode. Tyranno then says, with a sly smile, “Now, he has the stay like that and that means no more offensive maneuvers for him!”
 
Jaden calls out, “But you are forgetting something! Wildheart! Attack his monster now!” Wildheart rushes in with his huge sword to destroy Tyranno's Archaeopteryx.
 
Tyranno yells out, with a smile, “Now, you are forgetting something! My Field Spell! Since he is being attacked, my solider has the ability to go into defense mode and that's what he is going to do!”
 
Syrus asks, perplexed, “What's the point?!”
 
Tyranno replies, “The point is he will survive!” Archaeopteryx then switches from attack mode to defense mode.
 
Syrus says, “But Wildheart still has more defense points than that thing!”
 
Kira tells Syrus, with a serious tone, “Did you forget his Field Spell or what Syi?! His monster's defense strength also gets a boost giving that bird a total of sixteen hundred defense points, one hundred more than Wildheart's attack!” Just then Wildheart's sword slams into the monster, which glows a rainbow color, and splits apart throwing Wildheart back causing him to return to Jaden's side while he loses 100 life-points.
 
Jaden puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and says, “I'll place two cards face-down and call it a turn!” Jaden says, with a smile, “Oh, well! Live and learn!”
 
Current Score:
Tyranno: 3800
Jaden: 2500
 
One of the Ra Yellow boys asks, perplexed, “He got slammed and he isn't fazed?”
 
Syrus replies, with a smile, “Of course. Jaden always has a good time while dueling and never lets get anything get to him.” The Ra Yellow boys `ooh' and `ahh' in wonder and this gets Tyranno mad.
 
Tyranno's aura gets fired up and he exclaims, as he draws one card from his deck, “All right, no more mister nice Sarge!” Jaden and the others winch in shock from Tyranno's enraged reaction.
 
Yusuke exclaims, “Whoa! He is all fired up!”
 
Serena says, with a nervous tone, “He needs to, like Jaden would say, to chill.”
 
Tyranno puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Earthquake spell! Now, all monsters on the face-up monsters on the field must switch to defense mode!” A huge quake hits the field and Wildheart switches from attack to defense mode. Tyranno puts another card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next up, my Modified Ultra Evolution spell card! Now, I can reverse the evolutionary process!”
 
Kagome asks, perplexed, “What does he mean by that?”
 
Kira replies, “That card allows `dino boy' to sacrifice one Winged Beast or Reptile on his side of the field and summon any dinosaur monster from his hand!”
 
Tyranno puts one card on his duel disk and says, “Exactly! So, I will sacrifice my Archaeopteryx to summon a dino! You see, they saw some bird evolved from dinosaurs!”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “They do?”
 
Tyranno nods his head and says, “Yep! So, when my winged friends goes under reserve evolution, he becomes a dinosaur! A Black Tyranno to be exact!” Soon after, Archaeopteryx vanishes from the field and Black Tyranno (2600/1800-2900/2100) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Kira says, nervously, “That's not good. Since Jaden's monsters are in defense mode, Black Tyranno can by-pass them and attack Jaden directly!”
 
Hikari yells out, stunned, “But Jaden only has twenty-five hundred life-points left and that overgrown lizard has nearly three thousand! If it attacks, Jaden loses!”
 
Tyranno calls out, “And that's exactly what will happen! Black Tyranno, forward march!” Black Tyranno roars out as it rushes towards Jaden and Jaden yells out in shock as the monster runs over to him, but he pushes a button before the attack goes through. When Black Tyranno slams into him, Jaden is covered in smoke. Tyranno turns his head and yells out, triumphantly, “Mission Accomplished!”
 
Just then one of the Ra Yellow calls out, “Look!”
 
Tyranno asks, perplexed, “Look at what?!” When Tyranno looks back at Jaden, he finds that he still has one hundred life-points left and a face-up Insurance trap card on the field, Tyranno yells out, “Hey! How come you still have life-points left?! Speak up, soldier!”

Jaden motions to his Insurance trap card and calls out, “This is why! My Insurance trap card! It returns one spell or trap card on my side of the field back to my hand and if it goes back to my hand, I get five hundred extra life-points!”
 
Tyranno says, seriously, “But it is on the field, not in your hand, son!”
 
Jaden displays a second Insurance trap card and yells out, with a smile, “It's a good thing that I have two Insurance cards!”
 
Naruto calls out, excitedly, “Way to go, Jaden!” Soon after, `Troop Tyranno' starts to cheer for him and Hassleberry sits down on the ground with a groan.
 
Jaden calls out, “Hey! What's wrong?!”
 
Tyranno says, with a sigh, “It's the same thing that happens every time and I assemble a platoon of trusted soldiers, but when I need them most, they up and desert me! It seems like the only one I can trust is myself! Take this duel for example! I'm beating you like I've beaten my other twelve rivals and no one is cheering!”
 
Jaden tells Tyranno, with a smile, “Maybe they are bored!”
 
Tyranno asks Jaden, with a smile, “Bored?! With my dueling? Come on!”
 
Jaden tells Tyranno, with a wide smile, “Think about it, Huckleberry! If you defeated your last twelve opponents the same way, maybe it is time that you evolved, right?” Tyranno gives a curious look as he stands back on his feet.
 
Syrus yells out, excitedly, “Nice dinosaur reference, Jay!”
 
Kagome says, with a smile, “Well, Jay can be pretty smart! When he wants to be!”
 
Tyranno says, amazed, “Wait! You're right!”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “I always am! Now, let's get back to this duel!”
 
Current Score:
Tyranno: 3800
Jaden: 100
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Now, I play my Pot of Greed! This card allows me to draw two cards from my deck!” Jaden draws two cards from his deck, his Field Spell slot open, he puts a card inside, and says, “Going back to the whole evolution thing. I play my own Field Spell.” Just then the whole field turns into ice and Jaden calls out, “Sorry, but the Stone Age is over!”
 
Tyranno asks, nervously, “Is this the Ice Age?!”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Just you wait! The Field is still evolution!” Just then huge building surround the whole field and Jaden declares, “My card is called Skyscraper and it changes everything!”
 
Tyranno yells out, annoyed, “I hate change! Do you hear me?!” Tyranno then gasps in shock and thinks, “Hold on! That's been my problem all along! I've been stuck in the past with the same old tactics and not learning from my mistakes and evolving!”
 
Jaden then calls out, “Exactly!” When Tyranno looks at Jaden, he says, “Don't worry, Corporeal, you weren't talking out loud this time, but from your expression, you know what I mean! First off, with your Field Spell gone, your Black Tyranno loses three hundred attack points!” Black Tyranno roars as its stats go down from 2900/2100 to 2600/1800! Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, it's Fusion Time! So, I play Polymerization! And fuse my Elemental Hero Wildheart with my Elemental Hero Avian!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) appears on the field with Wildheart, they go into a fusion vortex while the two cards are sent to the graveyard, Jaden puts a fusion monster card from his fusion deck on his duel disk, and calls out, “This allows me to summon my newest hero! Elemental Hero Wild Wingman!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Wild Wingman (1900/2300), a humanoid monster with Avian's wings, lower arms and hands, legs, and clawed feet mixed with Wildheart's heart, chest, and upper arms with a collar of white feathers across his neck, comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden discards one card from his hand to the graveyard and says, “And thanks to his sweet ability, I can discard one card from my hand and your trap card is gone!” Amber Pit Fall is destroyed and Jaden calls out, “Now, with your trap card, I can switch my Bladedge into attack mode!”
 
Tyranno says, amazed, “You don't say!”
 
Jaden then calls out, “And since my Wild Wingman has less attack points than your Tyranno, he gains one thousand extra attack points, thanks to Skyscraper!” Wild Wingman's stats rise from 1900/2300 to 2900/2300 and Jaden calls out, “All right, Wild Wingman, it is time to get your attack on! Wing Impulse!” Wild Wingman leaps into the air, sends out surges of sound waves, and Black Tyranno roars as it is destroyed costing Tyranno 300 life-points. Jaden then calls out, “And now, Bladedge can attack you directly!”
 
As Bladedge leaps into the air and rushes towards Tyranno, he says, solemnly, “Oh, boy.” Bladedge then slams into Tyranno and he yelps out as he loses 2600 life-points.
 
Syrus and the Ra Yellow boys yell out in unison, “Troop Jaden rocks!”
 
Tyranno then says, with a sly smile, “Sorry, but I've still got nine hundred life-points left! No medal of honor for you, solider!” Jaden then displays the last card in his hand and Tyranno asks, perplexed, “What the?!”
 
Jaden displays the card to be the De-Fusion Quick-Summon spell card, he puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and exclaims, “Hold on there! I'm not done yet! I've still got this! De-Fusion! Now, my Avian and Wildheart can separate!” Soon after, Wing Wingman separates back into Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) and Elemental Hero Wildheart (1500/1600) with both monsters in attack mode. Jaden then calls out, with a smile, “And both of them can attack, so, there go your life-points! Avian, attack! Quill Cascade!” Avian launches multiple feathers right at Tyranno, but instead of feeling sad about to lose, Tyranno gives a wide grin and his eyes then transform into dinosaur-like silts.
 
Kagome, Yusuke, Kira, and Hikari feel something from Tyranno and Kagome thinks in her mind, “Whoa! Some kind of strong power seems to have awakened in Hassleberry!”
 
Tyranno says, with a smile, “That was one awesome game. Jaden, you've got spirit soldier.” Just then Avian's attack slams into him, costing him one thousand life-points, and ending the duel. Tyranno calls out, “That's game!”
 
Final Score:
Tyranno: 0
Jaden: 100
 
Tyranno says, with an amazed tone while walking towards, “Jaden, that was one incredible battle . . .” But Tyranno forgot the field was a hologram and there was a river in front of him and when the hologram fades, he falls into the river.
 
Jaden yells out, shocked, “Hassleberry, are you okay?!”
 
Tyranno comes out of the water without a scratch and exclaims, a bit nervously, “Guess I pulp forgot there was a river there! The duel disks are yours!”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Oh, yeah! I was having such a good time that I forgot about that! Thanks, Admiral!”
 
Tyranno says, with a sigh, “That's Sergeant . . . Oh, never mind.” Tyranno then gives off a wide smile from this and so does Jaden's other friends.
 
Serena thinks, with a smile, “Wow! Jaden is really good and somehow, with his attitude toward life and dueling, he seems to bring out the best in people! I think we're going to have some good times with Jay in Duel Academy!”
 
(A few days after the duel between Tyranno and Jaden; Inside of Jaden's room at the Slifer Red dorms)
 
However, a few days after that duel, it shows that they have plenty of ways to go for all of Jaden's friends to agree on that. After the duel, Tyranno moved into the Slifer Red dorm with Jaden, even through he is a Ra Yellow, in order to `learn' from Jaden, who he called `Sarge' now, out of respect for his new friend. Today, we find Chazz Princeton sneaking into Slifer Red dorm room of Jaden, Syrus, and their new `bunkmate', Tyranno Hassleberry, in order to see Yusuke, Hikari, Mina, Rei, Kagome, Kira, Kuwabara, and Naruto with Jaden watching an argument between Syrus and Tyranno.
 
Syrus yells at Tyranno, angrily, “I've got one word for your, Sarge! Shower! Try using it! It actually gets you clean!”
 
Tyranno retorts, seriously, “Oh, yeah! Well, you talk in your sleep and what's with the nightlight! And your information, I've showered last week!”
 
Rei asks Jaden, drolly, “How long have they been at this?”
 
Jaden replies, nervously, “Ever since Hassleberry moved into our dorm room.”
 
Syrus yells at Tyranno, annoyed, “Well, next time stand under the water!”
 
Kira says, putting her right thumb and index finger on her nose, “Syrus is right! Hassleberry does really need a shower!”
 
Kuwabara says, drolly, “No joke, Kira! I can actually smell the stink!”
 
Yusuke replies, sarcastically, “Over your stink, Kuwabara? That's a surprise.”
 
Kuwabara yells at Yusuke, annoyed, “Just keep it up, Urameshi!”
 
Just then Chazz says, sounding like television show host or something, “And there you have it, folks! The dweebs in their natural habitat!”
 
Everyone looks at Chazz to see him filming with a camera in his hands and Rei yells out, annoyed, “Forget how to knock Princeton?!”
 
Hikari retorts, clenching her fists, “Want me to remind you?!”
 
Chazz winches at this and Jaden asks, curiously, “And what's with the camera, Philini?!”
 
Chazz takes the camera, gets a proud smile on his face, and says, in his usual snobbish tone, “I'm pitching my life as a reality show. It has a great summary: One talented young duelist, forced to live in a dorm full of slackers! Talk about a rating grabber! It'll make me into a big star!”
 
Syrus says, with a sly grin, “With a big head!” This causes everyone else, but Chazz, to giggle at this.
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “I think you might be on to something, Chazz, but your show needs a plot twist.”
 
Chazz states, in his usual snobbish tone, “What could be more interesting than me?!”
 
Just then a familiar feminine voice booms, “Am I interrupting something?” Soon after, Serena and Alexis appears inside of the room with a bag in her hands.
 
Hassleberry says, “Jaden was right! Your show became a whole lot better!”
 
Jaden asks Alexis, “What's up, Lexy?”
 
Mina asks Serena, “Hey, Serena, something wrong?”
 
Alexis tells the others, with an annoyed tone, “I've left my dorm for good or until Crowler has been stripped of power of this school.”
 
Serena says, with an annoyed tone, “I've also left the Obelisk Blue dorms and got back my `old room' in the Ra Yellow dorm where I'll be staying with you, girls, until you are promoted.”
 
Alexis says, with a serious tone, “However, I think it will be safer for me, here. Do you have room for one more?”
 
Rei asks Serena, “What happened in the Obelisk Blue dorm?”
 
Serena says, a bit annoyed, “Our current Chancellor is what happened.”
 
Chazz yells out, excitedly, “I've got a better idea!”
 
Kira asks Syrus, “Does he ever quit?”
 
Syrus whispers to Kira, with a sigh, “No way. Major crush on Alexis.”
 
Kira whispers back, disgusted, “Yuck. No way, I put Chazz on a girl like Alexis.”
 
(A short time later; Elsewhere within the Slifer Red dorm)
 
In another part of the Slifer Red dorm, Chazz shows off his redesigned dorm, which was as big as living in a normal house with more elegant `stuff', and Chazz says, with a sly grin and usual tone, “I give you `Le Chazz', the ultimate in dorming elegance.”
 
Serena asks, perplexed, “A spa with a waterfall in the bathroom? Don't you think that's overkill?”
 
Yusuke says, stunned, “I think that we went way past overkill in somewhere between the bowling alley in the basement and the three ringed circus in the living room! Geez!”
 
Alexis says, with a smile, “High ceiling, marble floors . . .Wow! I never thought that I ever say this, Chazz, but I'm impressed! It's awesome and tons of space! So, do you mind if I crash here for awhile?”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “I thought that you were going to stay with us.”
 
Chazz gets in-between Jaden and Alexis and yells out, in his usual snobbish tone, “Shut it, Slacker! You can't argue with what she wants!”
 
Hikari bashes him in the head and says, annoyed, “No, but I can argue about your rudeness Princeton, so, watch it!”
 
Mina says, with an interested smile and tone, “Hmm . . .”
 
Rei thinks, nervously, “Oh, great! Mina is getting that `look'!”
 
Jaden says, uncomfortably, “I guess. If you like high ceilings and marble floors . . .”
 
Chazz states, in his usual tone, “Let's see! Stay in a decent room with soft beds and beautiful stuff or stay in the room with lumpy pillow and a family of roaches?”
 
Serena says, with a low tone, “Rude much?”
 
As Alexis goes down and Serena follows her, Syrus asks them, “Why do you leave the Obelisk Blue dorms in the first place, you, two?”
 
Alexis opens the bag, takes out a red dress with a matching pink dress, and Alexis exclaims, “This is why!”
 
Tyranno says, nervously, “Nice dress, ma'am.”
 
Alexis says, with a snort, “Oh, please. This is all Crowler's idea! He wanted me to sing and where this during when I duel!”
 
Serena replies, with an annoyed tone, “Same here! He wanted me to perform a few dance steps and sing for every card that I play!”
 
Rei asks, with a sly grin, “You? Sing? Dance? That would be a miracle, Meatball Head.”
 
Serena yells out, annoyed, “Thanks for the support, Pyro!”
 
Yusuke calls out, with a sly grin, “Yeah! You are no good at picking a tone!” Just then Alexis' right fist slams into Yusuke's forehead, giving one nasty lump, and knocking him into the couch.
 
Mina says, winching in fear, “Ooh, that's got to leave mark!”
 
Hikari slaps herself on the forehead and thinks, solemnly, “Nice one, bro!”
 
Alexis calls out, annoyed, “Any more smart mouth remarks, Urameshi?!” Yusuke groans in pain as his body lies down on the couch while anime-spirals are in his eyes and a circle of stars around his head.
 
Hikari goes to his brother's injured form and asks, helping him into a sitting position on the couch, “What in the world is Crowler thinking anyway, Lex?”
 
Alexis says, with a snort, “Something about turning me and Serena into dueling pop stars or something!”
 
Serena states, with an annoyed tone, “Can you picture us doing that and wearing these dresses?” Just then Chazz gets a dreamy facial expression, he imagines Alexis in the dress, and Alexis asks him, in confusion and annoyance, “Uh, guys?”
 
Rei smacks him in the forehead and yells out, annoyed, “Pay attention, Princeton!”
 
Chazz rubs his forehead and exclaims, worriedly, “Okay! Okay! You are worse than my mom, Hino!”
 
Jaden replies, cluelessly, “You're right, Lex! Who wants to see you in that thing?”
 
Alexis replies, nervously, “Um . . . thanks.”
 
Chazz tells Jaden, annoyed, “Way to go, dork! Don't you get it?! This isn't about the dress! It's about Chancellor Crowler!”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “He is going to wear the dresses?”
 
Everyone gives a groan of disgust and Rei yells at Jaden, “Jaden! I swear that you are so much like Serena!”
 
Serena replies, annoyed, “No, I'm not!”
 
Alexis says, in a serious tone, “Since Crowler is head of the school, he is more dangerous than ever! He wants to further his career and he is using us to do it!”
 
Jaden says, with a serious tone, “You're right! He needs to be stopped! Who's with me?!”
 
Serena says, with a smile, “And Alexis has an idea to find out what he is up to.”
 
Syrus asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”
 
Alexis tells Syrus, with a smile, “I've only showed this to Serena so far, but . . .” Alexis puts the dresses down, gets a bit of distance from everyone, puts her hands together in a ninja hand sign fashion, and yells out, “Transform!” Just then Alexis is covered in smoke and dust causing everyone to gasp in shock and then out of the smoke and dust, Alexis reappears in the total height, weight, and look of Chancellor Crowler down to the face and clothing.
 
`Chancellor Crowler' says, exactly in his voice with a sly smile, “What do you think?” Everyone gasps in shock as `Chancellor Crowler' turns back into Alexis.
 
Naruto calls out, stunned, “That's a transformation jutsu! But how did you know that?”
 
Alexis says, with a smile, “Some years ago when I was a kid, my family and I were attacked by some rouge ninja and a young looking female Shinobi with an assistant came and saved us. My family was so grateful, they allowed her a place to stay for awhile, and she accepted. During that time, she took a `liking' to me and taught me how to harness my charka, perform a transformation jutsu, use kunai and shuriken, and a lot of physical combat along with plenty of taijutsu in order to defend myself and my family. We found out that she was someone that you know as one of three Legendary Sannin from your village: Lady Tsunade.”
 
Naruto's eyes when pop out of their sockets and he exclaims, shocked, “What?! You've got training from Grandma Tsunade?!”
 
Syrus asks Naruto, curiously, “You know her?”
 
Naruto says, with a serious tone, “No duh, Syi! She is the current Hokage, the leader, of our village known simply as the Fifth Hokage and she is the granddaughter of the First Hokage.”
 
Alexis says, amazed, “Wow. So, Lady Tsunade is the leader of your village.”
 
Naruto says, with a proud smile, “Yep! Two years ago in fact and when I helped bring her back, she helped three friends of mine! She might look young, but in fact, she is over fifty years old, but with some kind of special transformation jutsu, she barely looks twenty or so!”
 
Mina says, amazed, “Wow! I've got to learn her secret!”
 
Jaden asks Alexis, “Do you know anything else?”
 
Alexis says, with a smile, “Lady Tsunade also tried to teach me a Shadow Clone Jutsu, but I was never good at it at first. However, I practiced a lot and well . . .” Alexis performs the hand signs for a Shadow Clone Jutsu and she calls out, “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Alexis is covered in smoke again and when it clears, two solid Alexis clones stand by the original.
 
Hikari says, amazed, “Wow! I never knew this!”
 
Alexis and her two clones reply in unison, “That's because I didn't tell you and plus, compared to you, Kari, I wouldn't stand a chance! However, I can only make up the three clones at one time and that's it! If I try beyond that, I will use up my chakra or spirit energy.”
 
Yusuke gets to his feet and says, with a smile, “Trying to scare us with that trick? I learned from Genkai about that trick and learned that these `copies' can be solid or just plain illusions! Ha! I say that these `clones' of yours couldn't even touch me.” Yusuke then reaches out for one of the Alexis clones, but the clone grabs him by the arm, flings him forward, and the second clone slams her right knee into his chest, sending him flying right back into the couch.
 
Alexis says, with a snort and annoyed tone, “Think my clones are just illusions now, Urameshi?” Yusuke holds his chest and shakes his head nervously.
 
Just then the door bursts open, Alexis' two Shadow Clones vanished, and everyone looks to see Bastion Misawa, Ami Mizuno, wearing an Obelisk Blue uniform now, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Hotaru Tomoe, and Keiko Yukimura, running into the room.
 
Bastion says, seriously, “Syrus, there are you are!”
 
Syrus asks, curiously, “What's up?!”
 
Bastion tells Syrus, in a serious tone, “A duel! For you!”
 
Syrus asks, nervously, “A duel?! For me?! With who?!”
 
Keiko replies, “Her name is Missy, she's an Obelisk Blue student and she duels with a duel full of insect monsters.”
 
Hikari yells out, annoyed, “Not that girl!”
 
Alexis says, seriously and with disgust, “Missy? Okay, that girl totally freaks me out! But she is very good.”
 
Chazz tells Syrus, with a low sarcastic tone, “Congrats, Syrus, you have just become Crowler's next victim.”
 
Jaden calls out, seriously, “Wait! Syi, this could be your big break! You're going to win and prove everyone wrong! They are going to see the brave Syrus!”
 
Syrus says, in a low timid tone, “Jaden, one question: When you see the `Brave Syrus', can you tell him that the wimpy one is looking for him?!” Syrus wails out as he ran from his friends.
 
Tyranno leaps after him and exclaims, “Hey, Truesdale?”
 
Serena asks, perplexed, “Okay, what's up with him?”
 
Hikari sighs and says, solemnly, “Syi has a bit of a confidence problem . . . simply, he thinks he can't win . . . You see, Syrus told me this after his and Jaden's duel with the Paradox brothers last year . . . years ago when he was younger, he was dueling a school bully and winning. He was about to play a card that Zane gave him, Power Bond, when Zane stopped him and stopped the duel. Zane then told Syrus that the bully's face-down card was Spellbinding Circle and Syrus realized that he would have lost if he used Power Bond since at the end of the turn, the original attack points of the Machine Fusion monster that he summoned with Power Bond gets taken from his score. However, Zane isn't exactly good with `big brother, younger brother relations' and the way that he told Syi made him lose great confidence in himself.”
 
Kira says, with a sly tone and smile, “So, your boyfriend isn't perfect after all.”
 
Hikari yells at Kira, annoyed, “Shut up, Kira! So, Zane isn't perfect! No one is!”
 
Jaden tells Hikari, “Easy, Kari!”
 
Hikari says, with a sight hint of annoyance at Kira, “Anyway, before I was rudely interrupted, Syrus suffers from a low confidence problem and it takes friends like Jaden or me to boost him . . . for a short time. I mean it took Jaden's encouragement to get through that tag duel with the Paradox Brothers that I told you about and they barely won.”
 
Bastion says, logically, “In short, unless we boost Syrus' confidence in himself, he doesn't stand a chance. He is a pretty good duelist, Jaden has seen that in him, but unless he has the confidence to match his skills, he won't be playing at his best and he won't stance a chance against Missy.”
 
Mina asks, concerned, “What can we do?”
 
(The next day; within Obelisk Arena)
 
However, the next day, everyone's worries about Syrus dueling against Missy was washed away when he dueled her and won and the whole crowd is celebrating his victory. Through when Missy cried out for Zane, Yusuke and Kira had to hold their elder twin sister back from running up there and kicking her ass all over arena. Today, we find our heroes and heroines, Digidestined, four Shinobi from the Hidden Leaf Village, our Spirit Detective team, our Sailor Scouts and Earth Prince, and Jaden and his friends celebrating Syrus' victory, expect for Chazz, Hiei, and Sasuke, who are just plain silent.
 
Soon after, Crowler calls out, through a microphone, “All right, everyone! Settle down!” When everyone does so, Crowler yells out, through the microphone, “Now, will the two duelists clear the stage for the next duel?”
 
Every one of the students, expect for Sasuke, gasp in shock and Lita asks, curiously, “Huh? There is another duel?”
 
Yolei tells Lita, “It seems so, Lita.”
 
Rei says, in her usual annoyed tone, “Why should we be surprised? It is most likely another scheme of Crowler's to increase his reputation like he did with Alexis and Serena.”
 
Michelle tells Rei, with a smile, “Well, we will have a talk with Chancellor Crowler about that.”
 
Sasuke says, with a plain tone, “Don't think that he will listen to you.”
 
Sakura says, with a serious tone, “I hate to admit it, Michelle-sensei, but Sasuke has a point. Crowler does things for himself and now that he is running this school, I don't think he will obey a simple teacher. Sorry.”
 
Amara tells Sakura, with her sly smile, “Don't worry about it. We understand.”
 
Crowler calls out, with a serious tone through the microphone, “Now, will Sasuke Uchiha report to the dueling arena?”
 
Our heroes and heroines, expect for Sasuke and Hiei, along with much of the school gasp in shock and Naruto exclaims, annoyed, “Damn him! Now, he is planning to use Sasuke's `fame' as one of the last Uchihas to boost his popularity!”
 
Sakura yells out, angrily, “What an asshole!”
 
Sasuke stands up, takes a duel disk hidden under his seat, and Alexis asks him, “Hey, you aren't going up there, are you?”
 
Sasuke says, attaching the duel disk to his left wrist and in a plain tone, “He wants to give me a challenge. Fine. I never back down from a challenge. However, I plan to show him what he is up against.” Sasuke then uses his ninja speed and agility to easily bound down to the stadium as well as onto the dueling platform where Syrus and Missy have left and where an Obelisk Blue boy of sixteen year with deep dark red well-combined hair and deep blue eyes is waiting for him.
 
Crowler calls out, through the microphone, “Mr. Uchiha's opponent shall be Tom Hartwill from Obelisk Blue!”
 
Kurama says, with a serious and plain tone, “I've heard of him from my fellow Obelisk. He has one nasty attitude, but his dueling skills are quite admirable.”
 
Hikari says, with an annoyed tone, “No joke! He is always flirting with the Obelisk Blue girls and making egoistical boasts, but I know that Sasuke can beat him to the ground!”

Crowler yells out, through the microphone, “The stakes in this duel are: If Mr. Uchiha wins this duel, he shall be granted immediately entry into Obelisk Blue and if Mr. Hartwill wins, he shall immediately allowed to graduate and go into the Pro leagues.”
 
Chazz says, in his usual annoyed tone, “Typical.”
 
Kira says, annoyed, “That Crowler really disgusts me! I wish that I could take him down a few by using as pawns for his career, but I don't want to get into trouble.”
 
Tom raises his left arm, displaying a duel disk with a dueling deck inside, and he says, with a nasty grin, “So, if it isn't the infamous Sasuke Uchiha, one of the last living members of the massacred Uchiha? Last thing I heard that you went rogue, abandoned your friends, and abandoned your village! Guess the apple doesn't fall from the family tree since I hear that it was your own big bro that killed your clan and your family.”
 
Sasuke states, with a deadly glare in his eyes and a plain tone, “You dare compare him to me?”
 
Tom asks, with a nasty smile on his lips, “Well, I got your aroused, eh, Uchiha? What are you going to do? Kill me?”
 
Naruto calls out, angrily, “That asshole! He is trying to arouse Sasuke!”
 
Sakura shouts out, angrily, “He is really getting me mad! I'm ready to teach him some manners!”
 
Kari tells Sakura, “No, Sakura! You can't or you will get yourself and possible Sasuke in trouble!”
 
TK tells Sakura, with a nervous tone, “Easy, Sakura. That's what he wants to do to Sasuke.”
 
Just then Sasuke gives one his rare sly grins and Tom asks, perplexed, “What's that smile for?”
 
Sasuke replies, with a rare sly tone, “I didn't really damn well care about this duel. This is Crowler's pathetic attempt to get his reputation improved through my `fame' as you would call it, but since you need to be taught a lesson, I've change my mind and plan to give this duel my all and teach you a lesson that you will never forget.” Sasuke puts his dueling deck into his duel disk and activates it, causing the life-point counter to display 4000 life-points.
 
Tom calls out, activating his duel disk, “Bring it on, Uchiha!”
 
“Duel!” the two duelists yell out in unison as they draw five cards from their decks.
 
Starting Scores:
Sasuke: 4000
Tom: 4000
 
Sasuke draws one card from his hand, looks at his hand, and says, with another rare sly smile and plain tone, “Well, it looks this duel is over before it began.”
 
Tom yells out, annoyed, “You're just bluffing! Now, just make your move!”
 
Sasuke puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “First, I play my Graceful Charity! I draw three cards from my deck and discard two from my hand!” Sasuke draws three cards from his deck, discards two from his hand, and then puts one card in the spell/trap slot, declaring, “Next, I play Monster Reborn! This card allows me to revive one monster from my graveyard and I choose to revive the monster that I just sent to my grave! Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Soon after, Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Tom calls out, annoyed, “So, what?! You might have summoned that powerful monster, but you can't attack with it since it is your first turn!”
 
Sasuke replies, putting another card in the spell/trap slots, “My Inferno Fire Blast spell card says differently! Now, when I don't attack with Red-Eyes this turn, you take damage equal to his original attack points!”
 
Tom yells out, shocked, “What?!”
 
Sasuke calls out, seriously, “Red-Eyes, show this loser what I mean!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon fires a dark sphere of flame energy right into Tom and he yells out as he loses 2400 life-points. Sasuke puts another card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I play my Trap Booster spell card! Now, by discarding one card in my hand, I can play one trap card from my hand right now!” Sasuke discards one card from his hand, puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “So, I play Ring of Destruction! This card destroys one monster in attack mode and we take damage equal its attack points!” Just then a huge ring with red explosives appears around Red-Eyes Black Dragon's neck and Sasuke tells Red-Eyes, telepathically, “Sorry, friend, but I have to do this to you!” Red-Eyes gives a loud roar like a roar of approval, Sasuke gives a rare sly smirk, puts the final card in his hand in the spell/trap slots, and says, “Even through, I've already won, to prove my point, I play my Ring of Defense! This card shall shield me from the effect of my trap card!” Just then a huge green ring appears in front of Sasuke and spins around as Ring of Destruction explodes, taking out Red-Eyes, but only Tom receives damage in the form of 2400 points of damage, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Sasuke: 4000
Tom: 0
 
Everyone, expect for Hiei, gasp in shock from Sasuke's victory and Mina exclaims, amazed, “Whoa! He won in one turn!”
 
Naruto says, with a proud smile, “Ha! Same old Sasuke! I knew he couldn't without even breaking a sweat!”
 
Sakura shouts out, excitedly, “Way to go, Sasuke!”
 
Crowler quickly regains his composer and calls out, “And the winner of this duel, by one turn knockout, is Sasuke Uchiha, who will be advancing into Obelisk Blue!”
 
Tom falls to his knees and says, into total disbelief, “I lost? In one turn? How could I lose to a Ra Yellow?”
 
Sasuke says, with a plain tone, “Fool. Didn't you hear what Chazz said during his duel with Reginald or Jaden Yuki's duels? It doesn't matter what color you wear. You will always be a loser . . . no, I shouldn't compare you to Naruto. Even that clown has more skill in his right pinky than you have in your entire body. Guess that blue blazer you got was be `connections' and not skill because that is something that you will never have.” Sasuke then turns away and head back to his `friends' and allies.
 
(Some days later; Back within Obelisk Arena)
 
Some days have pasted since Syrus' duel with Missy and Sasuke's duel with Tom with Syrus getting into Ra Yellow, but choosing to stay in the Slifer Red dorm a lot to be with his best friend, Jaden, and with Sasuke moving up into the Obelisk Blue dorm, but he tends to be mostly apart from his now fellow Obelisk Blue students. During the time since that duel, Kira and Kuwabara made up to Ra Yellow, Sakura joins Sasuke in Obelisk Blue, Hotaru and Mina also pasted their own promotion exams to Obelisk Blue, and Yolei, Ken, and Kari have made their way from Ra Yellow into Obelisk Blue. Today, however, we find Jaden Yuki dueling against Bastion Misawa with Jaden having Elemental Hero Flame Wingman (2100/1200) and Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) on the field in attack mode while Bastion has his Water Dragon (2800/2600) in attack mode, but Jaden just drew and played his Polymerization.
 
Jaden calls out, “Polymerization! Now, I fuse my Flame Wingman with Sparkman!” The two monsters go into a fusion vortex while their two cards go to the graveyard, Jaden puts a fusion monster card from his fusion deck on his duel disk, and he calls out, “Now, give it up for my Shining Flare Wingman!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman (2500/2100-4900/2100) comes to the field in attack mode with a power increase thanks to eight Elemental Hero monsters in Jaden's grave. Jaden calls out, “Now, attack Shining Flare Wingman! Finish him off with Solar Flare!” Shining Flare Wingman leaps up towards Water Dragons, rams its right fist into it, destroys it, and Bastion's life-points drop to zero, ending the duel.
 
After the holograms fade away while their duel disks de-activate, Bastion tells Jaden, with a smile, “Good job, Jaden! You would be our top student if you get to class on time.”
 
Jaden asks Bastion, curiously, “Who needs class?”
 
Bastion tells Jaden, coming up to him and with a smile, “Well, good grades help. You want to go pro, don't you?”
 
Jaden holds up a magazine, displaying an article with Zane in front of his favorite monster, the Cyber End Dragon, and says, “Yeah. But I don't need grades. I need a challenge. I mean, I've dueled and beaten practically everybody here expect for Yusuke and Serena, who managed to tie with me.” FYI: During this time period, Jaden has been busy and he dueled Serena and Yusuke once during this time, but they've managed to tie with him. Jaden says, with a smile, “What I need is to challenge them and find another great challenge and then I will be ready to duel with the pros like Zane.”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Jaden!” Just then Jaden and Bastion look to see Syrus, wearing a Ra Yellow blazer, run up to and climb onto the dueling platform.
 
Jaden asks Syrus, “What's up, Syi?”
 
Syrus tells Jaden, “You will never believe who is dueling in the Kaiba dome tonight!”
 
Bastion asks, curiously, “Zane?”
 
Syrus tells Bastion, solemnly, “Ah, man! You ruined the surprise!”
 
Bastion replies, nervously, “Sorry!”
 
Syrus then tells Jaden, seriously, “But you will never guess who is dueling my bro?”
 
Jaden replies, curiously, “Aster Phoenix?”
 
Syrus replies, solemnly, “Ah, man! How did you know?”
 
Jaden replies, nervously, “Lucky guess?!”
 
(During the evening hours that same day; within one of the large classrooms with Duel Academy)
 
Inside of one of the large classrooms within the main building of Duel Academy, we find Jaden Yuki, Syrus Truesdale, wearing a Ra Yellow uniform, Bastion Misawa, Chazz Princeton, Tyranno Hassleberry, and Alexis Rhodes together as the students prepare to take their seats as the duel between Aster Phoenix and Zane Truesdale is about to begin.
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Don't mind if you have some more friends over?” Jaden and his friends look to see Serena, Ami, Lita, Rei, Mina, who is wearing a female Obelisk Blue uniform, now, and Hotaru, who is also wearing a female Obelisk Blue uniform, along with Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, who is wearing male Obelisk Blue uniform, Sakura, who is wearing a female Obelisk uniform, Yusuke, Keiko, Hikari, Kuwabara, wearing a Ra Yellow blazer, Kira, wearing a Ra Yellow blazer with her `tomboy clothes' instead of a female Ra Yellow uniform, Kurama, Yukina, Kari, also wearing a female Obelisk Blue uniform, Yolei, wearing a female Obelisk Blue uniform also, Ken, wearing a male Obelisk Blue uniform, TK, and Kagome
 
Jaden tells Serena, with a smile, “No problem! The more the merrier!” Serena and her friends gather around Jaden and his friends with Serena sitting down by Alexis, Ami sitting down by Bastion Misawa, Lita sits down by Tyranno Hassleberry, Hotaru shyly sits down by Syrus, Rei sits down by Serena, and Mina sits down by Lita. The rest of the group sits in the nearby empty seats while Sakura sits near Sasuke, Hinata sits by Naruto, Keiko sits down by her boyfriend, Kira sits down by Kurama, Hikari sits down by her brother, and Yolei sits down by Ken.
 
Jaden asks Kira, “So, how do you like the Ra Yellow dorm?”
 
Kira says, with a smile, “It's not bad. At least there aren't any roaches in there.”
 
Yolei asks Kira, “Why are you wearing that? Didn't they give you a female Ra Yellow uniform to wear like Keiko's uniform?”
 
Kira says, with an angered snort, “Don't even get me started there, Yolei.”
 
Yolei asks Hikari, nervously, “What's her problem?”
 
Hikari replies, with a nervous tone, “Kira has a thing with mini-skirts and stuff that looks `girlish'.”
 
Sakura asks, curiously, “Isn't Kira a girl like me and you, Hikari?” Kira gives Sakura a deadly death glare and Sakura winches in surprise.
 
Jaden tells Sakura, nervously, “Sakura, it isn't a good idea to go there.”
 
Lita tells Sakura, “Kira is kind of like, Amara. She doesn't like to wear mini-skirts or any `girl' type clothing even through she is a young woman. She prefers male type clothing.”
 
Sakura says, with a plain tone, “Weird.”
 
Keiko tells Sakura, with a smile, “We will explain it sometime, Sakura.”
 
Hotaru asks Syrus, “So, your brother is dueling against Aster Phoenix, Syrus-sempai?”
 
Syrus tells Hotaru, nodding his head, “Yep. That's my big brother, Zane. He's the best and I know that he will win.”
 
Rei asks Syrus, “How can you be so sure, Syrus? From what I hear, Aster Phoenix is good.”
 
Bastion states, plainly, “Rei brings up a good point. We haven't seen the power of Aster's true deck, yet, so, we can't be certain of Zane's victory.”
 
Chazz exclaims, annoyed, “Oh, come on! We are you so worried? Zane can't lose to that punk and true deck or not, he couldn't even beat Jaden.”
 
Ami tells Chazz, “Bastion-sempai has a point, Chazz. From what you told us, Aster just used a deck that he created with random cards. If he is using his true deck, who knows what skills he will use.”
 
Bastion nods his head in agreement and states, “Indeed, Ami.” Just then television screen went on and it displays the show that showing Zane's and Aster's duel. It gives a view of the Kaiba Dome with the pictures of Zane and Aster display the words `Aster Phoenix VS Zane Truesdale' in-between the two pictures.
 
As the students gossip about the upcoming duel, Alexis says, “I can't believe that Crowler sprung for cable.”
 
Rei says, in her usual matter, “What does it matter? This way, we will know what's happening and see if Syrus' brother or Aster Phoenix wins.”
 
Mina asks, curiously, “I wonder if either of them is seeing somebody.”
 
Serena exclaims, sweatdropping, “Oh, Mina! Not now!”
 
Mina replies, nervously, “Hey, I was just asking.” Soon after, the announcer on the television tells about the crowd is split in popularity between Zane and Aster Phoenix and the screen shows the dueling arena in the Kaiba dome with the classic `theatrical fireworks' for Zane's arrival. After Zane is seen, the picture switches to dozens of young girls cheering and swooning over the former top student of Duel Academy.
 
Chazz says, annoyed, “Argh! What does he have that I don't?!”
 
Jaden's laughs at Chazz's `question' and Syrus retorts, with a smile on his lips, “A career, personality, and oh yeah, a good looking little brother.”
 
Yusuke says, with a nervous smile and sly tone, “Whatever you say, Syi.” Soon after, the picture on the television shows Aster's entrance into the dueling arena with some other young girls also swooning over him, too.
 
Tyranno says, with a smile, “I guess that Zane isn't the only ladies' man over there.” Chazz growls in annoyance and looks away in pure annoyance as well. Soon after, the two of them started their duel and Aster went first by drawing one card from his deck.
 
Starting Scores:
Aster: 4000
Zane: 4000
 
On the television, Aster smirks at the card and says, “I think I will start with this guy.” Aster then displays the card to be Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) monster card and everyone is shocked by this.
 
Jaden then says, also surprised, “Hey, that's mine.”
 
Aster shouts out, “Go, Elemental Hero Avian!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) appears on the field, but unlike Jaden's Avian, this one is black skin and green fur/feather with grey wings instead of white skin and green fur/feathers with white wings. Aster puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I place these two cards face-down and end my turn.” When the screen turns to Zane, he has his eyes closed and then he opens his eyes and gets a smile on his lips, which is a rarity for Syrus' older brother.
 
Syrus says, plainly, “He's smiling.”
 
Bastion tells Syrus, “Wouldn't you, Syrus? Zane has the advantage. He has already fought against Jaden's deck.”
 
Alexis nods her head and states, “That's right! So, Zane knows how to beat it! If it is like Jaden's deck . . .”
 
Back inside of the Kaiba dome, Zane draws one card and says, “Hey, Aster! Watch this!” Zane puts one card on his duel disk and says, “I summon Cyber Dragon in attack mode!” Soon after, Cyber Dragon (2100/1600) appears on the field in attack mode. Zane tells Aster, “I can summon my Cyber Dragon since all of the monsters in play are on your side of the field. A trick that I learned back in the academy.” Zane then calls out, “Now, Cyber Dragon, attack with Strident Blast!” Cyber Dragon fires a beam of blue energy right at Elemental Hero Avian.
 
Aster then calls out, “You've just triggered my Draining Shield trap!” Aster's face-down card is revealed to be the Draining Shield trap card and Cyber Dragon's attack slams into a dome like shield surrounding Aster and Avian. Aster then says, sarcastically, “Isn't that special? But not does this card stop your attack, I gain life-points equal to your monster's attack points.”
 
Zane puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Nice move, kid. But here's a better one! It's the spell card known as Trap Booster! By discarding one card from my hand, I can play one trap card from my hand!” Zane discards his Photon Generator Unit spell card, puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “And I choose my Trap Jammer! Tough luck, kid!”
 
Aster gives a sly smirk and replies, in a sly tone, “Is that all? Don't you know that card is a dime a dozen, Zany?” Aster's other face-down is then revealed to be the Trap Jammer counter-trap card and Aster says, “I've got a Trap Jammer, too! And it cancels out all of your hard work.” Zane's Trap Jammer is negated by Aster's and Cyber Dragon's attack is negated as Aster's life-points increase by 2100.
 
Back in Duel Academy, the students, especially our two groups of friends are amazed by this play, and Bastion says, “What an even match.”
 
Tyranno says, with a smile, “They're neck and neck. This is what I call combat.”
 
Jaden asks, very interesting and curiously, “I wonder: What other surprises that Aster has in his deck?”
 
Back in the stadium, things began to heat up as Aster beings his turn.
 
Current Score:
Aster: 6100
Zane: 4000
 
Aster draws one card from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “All right, Zane! Get this! Now, I play Pot of Greed! And I'm sure you know that it allows me to draw two more cards from my deck!” Aster draws two more cards from his deck and says, putting another card in the spell/trap slots, “Then I'm kicking it Polymerization Style!” Aster discards his Avian and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800), causing the a hologram of a darker version of Burstinatrix to appear on the field, goes into a fusion vortex with Avian, Aster takes one card from his fusion deck and puts it on his duel disk, and says, “I'll be fusing my Avian on my field with the Burstinatrix in my hand! Now, give a Kaiba Dome welcome to Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer!” Out of the vortex, Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer (2100/1200) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Back in the classroom, Syrus asks, confused, “Who?! He fused Avian and Burstinatrix! Hello! Where is good old Flame Wingman?!”
 
Chazz says, annoyed, “Someone tell him.”
 
Syrus asks, perplexed, “Tell me what?”
 
Bastion tells Syrus, “When fusing Elemental Heroes, you get to choose what high-level monster they fuse into.”
 
Ami tells Syrus, “That's right, Syrus! And each fusion monster has different powers.”
 
Lita states, “So, when you fuse Avian and Burstinatrix, you can form Flame Wingman or Phoenix Enforcer, right?”
 
Ami tells Lita, “That's right, Lita.”
 
Keiko says, with a smile, “Yeah. Sort of like a `branched fusion'.”
 
Naruto asks, perplexed, “Wait! He can?”
 
Jaden asks, amazed, “Wait! I can? Who knew?” Everyone then does a classic anime sweatdrop at Jaden's and Naruto's statement.
 
Sasuke says, while taking a deep breath, “Typical Naruto.”
 
Sakura tells Naruto, annoyed, “Come on, Naruto! Don't act as if you are THAT dense?!”
 
Naruto says, plainly, “But I really didn't know.” Sakura gives a sigh from Naruto's classic `denseness'.
 
Chazz tells Jaden, “Wow, you are even dumber than I thought. And that's saying a lot.”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Wow. My deck has a new trick. Why didn't someone tell me sooner?”
 
Chazz exclaims, annoyed, “How did this spazz ever beat me?!”
 
Rei tells Serena, “Man, Serena. And I thought you were a real ditz.”
 
Serena tells Rei, annoyed, “Very funny, Pyro.”
 
Back within the Kaiba Dome, Zane stares down the new Elemental Hero that he never saw before.
 
Aster tells Zane, “Cool outfit, huh, Zany? Now, check out his attack!” Aster then commands, “Go, Phoenix Flame!” Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer then charges right at Cyber Dragon.
 
Back in the school, Tyranno yells out, shocked, “Hold on! They've got the same attack points! It's a wash!”
 
Bastion tells Tyranno, “Not exactly, Hassleberry.”
 
Returning to the Kaiba dome, Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer slashes through Cyber Dragon destroying it while it remains totally unharmed.
 
As his monsters returns to his side, Aster tells Zane, sarcastically, “Oops. Did I forget to mention his ability? He can't be destroyed in battle.” Aster puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Oh, well. I'll end my turn with this card face-down.”
 
Back in school, Hikari thinks, with an angered tone in her expression, “Asshole. He is starting to make me mad! He's treating Zane like dirt!”
 
Zane tells Aster, as he draws one card from his deck, “Settle down.” Zane puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Well, what do you know? It's Pot of Greed. I'll draw two cards.” Zane draws two cards from his deck, puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and he says, “Next, an old favorite: I play my Power Bond!”
 
Back in the school, Jaden says, with a smile, “Awesome.”
 
Syrus says, with a smile and excitedly, “That's the best card he's got.”
 
Within the Kaiba Dome, Zane tells Aster, “Listen up because Zane's going to win. I'll send two machines to my graveyard in order to summon a new machine.” Zane discards two Cyber Dragons (2100/1600 X 2) to his graveyard, the two Cyber Dragons appear on the field and fuse together, Zane gets a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, puts it on his duel disk, and says, “I'll fuse my two Cyber Dragons to summon my Cyber Twin Dragon!” Out of a bright light from the fusion of the two Cyber Dragons, Cyber Twin Dragon (2800/2100) appears on the field on attack mode. Zane then says, “And thanks to Power Bond's effect, my Twin Dragon's attack points are doubled!” Cyber Twin Dragon roars and sparks as it stats increase from 2800/2100 to 5600/2100! Zane then calls out, “And now, Cyber Twin Dragon, attack his Phoenix Enforcer!” Cyber Twin Dragon launches a powerful blast of energy at Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer, it slams into him, but thanks to its ability, it isn't destroyed, however, Aster loses 3500 life-points with this attack. Zane tells Aster, “And my dragon has another surprise for you, it can attack again!”
 
Back in Duel Academy, Chazz tells his `associates', “Just like I thought! Aster's going to lose!” Cyber Twin Dragon launches another attack right at Phoenix Enforcer and Aster growls as he secretly pushes a button on his duel disk just before the attack slams into Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer, covering him and Aster in a large amount of smoke. The announcer yells out Zane's victory, but then Aster appears out of the smoke with one hundred life-points still remaining.
 
Zane gasps in shock and exclaims, “Hold on! I won!”
 
Aster tells Zane, with a sly grin, “Afraid not. Did you ever hear the expression: `The Duel Monsters' card is quicker than the eye'?”
 
Zane asks Aster, in a serious tone, “What do you mean?”
 
Aster tells Zane, “What I mean is I used my Elemental Recharge and it gives me an extra one thousand life-points for every hero on the field.” Aster tells Zane, “Now, as for you, your Power Bond comes with a price and it is time for you to pay up with your life-points. Actually, make that twenty-eight hundred of them. Right?! The same amount as your dragon's original attack points.” Zane's Cyber Twin Dragon glows as Zane loses 2800 life-points, thanks to the negative effect of Power Bond.
 
Current Score:
Aster: 100
Zane: 1200
 
Aster draws one card from his deck and says, “Tough break.” Aster puts one card on his duel disk and says, “And things are getting tougher with my Sparkman!” Soon after, a darker version of Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) appears on the field in attack mode. Aster puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I'll add this! Spark Blaster!” Just then a hologram of a blaster connected to Sparkman's right arm appears in Sparkman's right hand and Aster puts the last card in the spell/trap slots, “And then I will add my Guard Penalty spell card! Thanks to this, I get to pick one monster on the field and if it switches to defense mode, I get to draw a card! So, I'll choose your Twin Dragon! And what luck! I can use my Spark Blaster to do just that!” Sparkman uses his Spark Blaster to switch Cyber Twin Dragon to defense mode. Aster then draws one card from his deck and says, “While he is taking a nap, I get to draw a card. Did you get all that? How about I switch him back to attack mode for a reply?” Sparkman uses Spark Blaster to switch Cyber Twin Dragon back to attack mode and Aster says, “And now, for an instant reply. Back to bed little dragon.” Sparkman uses Spark Blaster to switch Cyber Twin Dragon back to defense mode and everyone in the audience starts to laugh.
 
One child in the audience says, “Look, mommy. The dragon is doing tricks.”
 
Aster says, tauntingly, “Listen to that Zane, looks like the crowd is on to you. They know that you are a sham.”
 
Zane yells out, angrily, “Shut it!”
 
Back in Duel Academy, Hikari thinks, getting really enraged, “Damn him! Damn that SOB is making Zane look like a total fool! If I was down there, I would so give him a major smack down and that would stop his antics once and for all!”
 
Syrus says, worriedly, “Whoa. I've never seen Zane that angry before.”
 
Chazz says, annoyed, “He can't lose to some kid.”
 
Bastion tells Chazz and his friends, “He is more than a kid. In one move, he has made our top graduate into a laughing stock.”
 
Rei says, annoyed, “Defeating Zane is one thing, but doing this . . . It is just plain wrong. What a jerk.”
 
Sakura says, seriously, “No joke, Rei! This guy has no class!”
 
Kira says, with an annoyed look on her expression, “Yeah, Sakura! What an asshole! This guy is real bastard!”
 
Returning the Kaiba Dome, Aster says, “See you later, Blaster! Thanks for everything!” Sparkman's Spark Blaster is destroyed since it has been `used up', Aster draws one card from his deck, thanks to Guard Penalty, and says, as he puts one card in the spell/trap slots, “Well, I'm disappointed with you, Zany. I thought you would be tougher! Because I'm just warming up! Now, I play Polymerization! I fuse Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer with Sparkman!” The two monsters go into a fusion vortex as they are sent to the graveyard, Aster takes one fusion monster card from his fusion deck, puts it on his duel disk, and exclaims, “This creates my Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer (2500/2100) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Zane says, drolly, “Oh, great.”
 
Back in Duel Academy, everyone is awe-struck and Tyranno tells Jaden, “Sam hill! That critter is bigger than any heroes in your deck, Jaden!”
 
Keiko says, in a worried tone, “And it is going to get a lot worse. If that monster is similar to Jaden's Shining Flare Wingman.”
 
Returning to the Kaiba Dome, Aster tells Zane, “The fun doesn't stop there, Zany. My Shining Phoenix Enforcer gets three hundred attack points for every hero in my graveyard for a grand total of thirty-seven hundred points!” Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer's stats increase from 2500/2100 to 3700/2100! Aster then calls out, “Now, show him how you got your name! Shining Enforcement!” Shining Phoenix Enforcer then rams right through the chest of Cyber Twin Dragon, destroying it, and shattering to nothingness, but even through Zane didn't lose life-points, since his monster was in defense mode, he was getting really angry at Aster. Aster puts one card in the spell/trap slots and says, “All right. I'll place one card face-down and that will be it.”
 
Aster nastily laughs at Zane and Zane tells Aster, seriously, “Sorry, Aster, the joke's on you. And it is time for the punch line. My move!” Zane draws one card from his deck, looks at the two cards in his hand, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and says, “First, I play a little spell card known as Polymerization!” Zane then puts the other card in his hand into the spell/trap slots and says, “Next, I'll play Cybernetic Fusion Support! Here's how it works: I play half of my life-points and then I can fuse monster in my graveyard! So, I fuse my three Cyber Dragons in my graveyard!” The three Cyber Dragons cards in Zane's graveyard come out and are removed from play, the holograms of Zane's three Cyber Dragon appear on the field and go into a fusion vortex, Zane goes through his fusion deck, takes out on fusion monster card, and puts it on his duel disk.
 
Back in Duel Academy, all of the students were beginning to celebrate and Jaden says, “Talk about a sweet comeback!”
 
Bastion says, “Nice. He just bought himself a victory!”
 
Hikari thinks in her mind, with a wide smile, “Yes! I knew that Zane would win! He is the best! Now, kick that fucking kid right back into the minor leagues where he belongs!”
 
Lita says, excitedly, “That kid is going to be taught some manners once and for all!”
 
Yusuke tells Lita, with a smile, “You know it, Lita!”
 
Back within the Kaiba Dome, Zane shouts out, “Meet Cyber End Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Cyber End Dragon (4000/2800) appears on the field in attack mode and the crowd starts to cheer. Zane tells Aster, “It has been fun, kid. But all good things come to an end!” Cyber End Dragon then prepares to attack and Zane says, with a smile, “Nice knowing you.”
 
Aster smiles and says, “You talk a wicked game, Zany. But when dueling the pros, I'm afraid going to get you two things: Beaten and fast.”
 
Zane wonders what Aster is talking about, he then gasps, remember Aster's face-down card, and exclaims, “Wait! Your trap card!”
 
Aster yells out, “Destruction of Destiny to be more exact!” Aster's face-down card is revealed to be the Destruction of Destiny trap card and Aster says, “Nice try, Zany! But thanks to this card, I can send five cards from my deck to the graveyard! And I choose Clayman, Bladedge, Wildheart, Bubbleman, and Hero Signal!” Aster takes the said cards from his deck, puts into his graveyard slot, and says, “Oh, did I mention Enforcer's special ability? He gets three hundred attack points for every hero in the graveyard!” Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer's stats rise from 3700/2100 to 4900/2100!
 
Zane yells out, shocked, “What?!”
 
Aster tells Zane, with a sly grin on his lips, “That's right, Zany. Your little dragon picked the wrong fight. Now, who's got more points now?”
 
Zane says, solemnly and shocked since he knew what was coming next, “You.”
 
Aster exclaims, “That's right! And don't you forget it!” Shining Phoenix Enforcer counters Cyber End Dragon's attack, charges right through Cyber End Dragon's chest, and Cyber End Dragon explodes with a huge explosion, costing Zane 900 life-points and ending the duel. Within the halls of Duel Academy, all of the students, including our Sailor Senshi and Jaden and his friends are shocked to see what happened. Back in the Kaiba Dome, Zane falls to his knees in shock.
 
Zane says, shocked by his loss, “How can this be?”
 
Aster replies, in a plain tone, “Simple. You can't escape from destiny.”
 
Zane looks at Aster, gasps in shock since he heard that saying before, and he says, stunned, “The demon! It's you!” Aster gives a serious look, turns around, and walks away. Back in Duel Academy, all of the students and teachers, including our heroes and heroines, looked in stunned silence at Zane's loss to Aster.
 
Lita exclaims, “Whoa! Zane Truesdale lost!”
 
Mina says, amazed, “Well, it looks like that Aster is as good as he says.”
 
Kuwabara says, with a serious tone, “He may be a jerk, but man, he really knows his Duel Monsters Urameshi.”
 
Yusuke states, with a sarcastic tone, “What was your first clue, Sherlock? How he beat Zane's butt?”
 
Hinata says, nodding her head in agreement with Mina, Kuwabara, and Yusuke and in her usual shy tone, “I agree. It's unbelievable.”
 
Hikari thinks in her mind, enraged and shocked, “I can't believe it! I can't believe it! Zane lost! Zane lost to that SOB! When I see Phoenix again, I'm going to rip him a new one!”
 
Syrus says, stunned, “I just can't believe that he took out my brother.”
 
Bastion says, plainly, “He can't be beat.”
 
Jaden says, in a plain tone, “We'll see.”
 
On the meanwhile, Serena gets a terrible feeling in her heart and she thinks, “Why do I get the feeling that something terrible is going to happen?” Just then images of evil glowing purple eyes and sickly white light swallowing her friends and Darien appear in her mind, but quickly left as fast as they came. Serena thinks in her mind, confused, “What? What in the world was that? A vision?” As every student in Duel Academy is wondering and reeling from the loss of their former top student, Zane Truesdale, they, along with our heroes and heroines, don't know is that evil is on the rise and when it comes, it will start changing the lives of those in Duel Academy, including our heroes and heroines for a long time, and the battle for the fate of the universe will soon begin . . .
 
Next time in Chapter 2: The Rise of Neos and White: In the aftermath of Zane's defeat by Aster Phoenix, Aster Phoenix goes back to Duel Academy and challenges Jaden to another duel, but he is only allowed to bring his friends to the duel. Soon after, the two of them go at it, but then Aster reveals the power of his true deck while he unleashes the Destiny Heroes, a set of rare unreleased cards on Jaden, and even through Jaden tries to hold his own, he is defeated, but an evil power infected Aster's deck tries to take over Jaden, however, Jaden's spirit is strong enough to withstand the onslaught. However, it comes with the price of being unable to see his cards. Distraught, Jaden leaves Duel Academy and our heroes and heroines try to find him, knowing he is in danger, but can't find him. During the time that Jaden is away, Yusuke, Keiko, Kagome, and Kira have their promotion duels to Obelisk Blue while Sartorius, the source of the new evil arrives on Duel Academy, and brainwashed Chazz into his new Society of Light. However, sensing Kagome's `damaged heart', he goes to her and duels her as well. He uses what happened between her and Inuyasha against her, which we learn from Kagome's POV, and he manages to defeat and brainwash her as well, but unlike Chazz, Sartorius makes Kagome `hide' her new loyalties until the time is right. On the meanwhile, Jaden returns with his brand new Neos deck and challenges Aster and his Destiny Heroes to a rematch. Using Neos and his Neo-Spacians, Jaden pulls out a win that surprises even Sartorius. Soon after, it seems like life carries on like usual in Duel Academy until Chazz, wearing his new uniform as a member of the Society of Light, brainwashes everyone in the Obelisk Blue Guys Dorm, expect for our male heroes! Soon after, the new `White Chazz' duels Alexis and brainwashes her, too, while Kagome reveals her loyalty to the Society of Light as well. The new `White Alexis' then brainwashes everyone in the Obelisk Blue Girls Dorm, expect for Serena, Rei, Mina, Yolei, Sakura, Keiko, Kira, Hikari, Jasmine, and Mindy, but Ami, Lita, Hotaru, and our Digidestined of Light aren't so lucky when they are brainwashed in vain attempts to stop `White Alexis'. Soon after, with the new `White Dorm' established, Sartorius tests Serena, Jaden, Yusuke, Keiko, and Hikari to prove that they are the `Chosen Duelists' that he needs. But during this time, `White Kari' finds her `former' friends, TK, Ken, and Yolei and they become newest members of the Society of Light. With our heroes and heroines dwindling down in numbers, Sartorius arrives on Duel Academy and tries to brainwash Tyranno Hassleberry, but our dino duelist has a secret that protects him from Sartorius' evil mind-control powers. After taking leadership of the `White Dorm', Amara and Michelle challenge him to the duel and lose, costing two more of Serena's friends into the Society of Light with Trista Meiou following soon after. Finally, when the field trip is trying to be decided, Serena and Jaden are put into a two-on-one duel against the weird Princess Rose. Can our heroes and heroines stop the rise of the Society of Light? Or will all of them fall by the wayside? You have to find out when you witness the rise of evil in Duel Academy on the next Twilight Wars!
 
Well, this is it! This is the first chapter of my newest crossover story! You must be wondering why I'm `skipping around' some episodes of the second season of Yu-Gi-Oh GX. Well, these first three or four chapters, depending on how much material I can put in each chapter, establish the `base' for the `major action' that's going to be happening when our heroes and heroines embrace the darkness and when Davis, Inuyasha, and Kagome's friends from the Feudal Era arrive on Duel Academy. And I didn't want this to be like the first two chapters of `Darkness Moon' since this story has bases in it, but it is a totally different story. I'm sorry if this is disappointed to some readers, but I'm going to be `rushing through' the first half of season two of Yu-Gi-Oh GX. However, I might put material on what happened before the timeline of Chapter 4 or Chapter 5, based on how much material I put in each chapter, and beyond in flashbacks to make the flow of the story more `smooth'. But there are going to be plenty of material from the first half of season two, like much of the second and third duels between Jaden and Aster and Jaden's duel against Princess Rose with our other heroes and heroines from Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Inuyasha, Digimon, and Naruto with them. Next, some of you readers might be wondering why, if you read the story summary, I am going to be brainwashing both Yusuke AND Keiko in this story. Well, I'm like inu-yusukekaiba102 and I'm a Keiko fan as well as against Keiko bashers that say that she is `a weak girl that needs to be saved by Yusuke'. For a girl to able to catch the heart and befriend a street punk like Yusuke Urameshi, she must a strong person on the inside if she isn't outside. However, I'm in the opinion as well that Keiko isn't incorruptible and she and Yusuke have a perfect relationship. So, both are going to be brainwashed by Sartorius' evil acts, but it will be Keiko, after she is saved, that will save Yusuke from the SOL in the end.
 
I think that's enough of my mouth for the moment. Please read and review and tells me what you think. I will read your reviews as soon as I can and I will catch you later, Crossover Fans!