Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars ❯ Digital Sailor Dueling Revolution ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, I'm back after sometime and I'm sorry that it took so long to update this and `Darkness Moon', but on Halloween and November First, I had two test per day and boy, they were tough! Next, I would like to say that I'm glad that Blue-Eyes White Knight's-BEWK's OC characters, Jade Truesdale and Jordan Rhodes, and Drachegirl14's OC characters, Takara and Rika, came out in my story the way that liked when they gave me permission to use them. Once again, I would like to give thanks and credit to Blue-Eyes White Knight- BEWK for the idea of the OC characters of Jade Truesdale and Jordan Rhodes, their background, their `histories', their ages, their `looks', their personalities, Jade's Spirit Detective powers, Jordan's ninja abilities, and their dueling decks, Jade's Dragon deck and Jordan's Spellcaster deck, as well as their forbidden decks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 and this author's story of `Yu-Gi-Oh GX!: The Treasured Era' for the idea of the OC characters, Takara and Rika, the Sailor Scouts known as Sailor Heaven Star and Sailor Hell Star, the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth kingdoms, the `beloveds' of Heaven Star and Hell Star, the Warrior of Light and the Shadow Warrior, the time of peace of before the Silver Millennium, The Treasured Era, The Treasured Era's `connection' to the Silver Millennium, the Silver Alliance, the Moon Kingdom, the Golden Alliance, the Sun Kingdom, and the Earth Kingdoms, Sailor Celestial Darkness, the fusion of Sailor Heaven Star and Sailor Hell Star, the `connection' of the Light of Destruction and `The Treasured Era', and the end of `The Treasured Era' by the Light of Destruction with the battle with Sailor Celestial Darkness as well as the ideas of Sailor Dark Star and Sailor Aurora Star and others that I didn't mention in this commentary.
 
Finally, I would like to make clear the romances of this story so far so there is no confusion because I didn't address that `issue' too much and that's my bad. So, the romances are: Jaden/Alexis, Chazz/Jasmine, TK/Mindy, Serena/Darien, Zane/Hikari Urameshi (OC), Ami/Bastion, Rei/Aster, Mina/Atticus, Lita/Koichi, Hotaru/Syrus, Amara/Michelle (A/N: Don't like Yuri couples, but support this couple), Naruto/Hinata, Sasuke/Sakura, Davis/Kari, Ken/Yolei, Tai/Sora, Matt/Jun, Izzy/Mimi, Rika (OC)/Tyranno, Takara (OC)/Koji, Takuya/Zoe, Kira (OC)/Kurama, Kagome/Inuyasha, Sango/Miroku, Jordan (OC)/Jade (OC), and with a new twist, Molly Baker/Joe Kido and Trista Meiou/Kakashi Hatake! There might be others in the future, but these romances are the ones settled down so far! If you have any ideas, please just tell me!
 
Now, before I begin, I would like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' and inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the plot of the story, the original Duel Monsters' card known as Darkness Veil, the new `darker looks' of Jaden, Serena, and all those that will be joining them, and any and all items and/or ideas from these stories that aren't mentioned in this commentary. Plus, I would also like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' for the idea of Chaos Yeshua/Yeshua, his clothing, his back-story, and his original Duel Monsters deck and cards since they were created by the author mentioned. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, Kagome's `Sick Girl' reputation, and the idea for Inuyasha's elder twin sister, Melody, in this story, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary. Also, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `All Fair in Love and War' for the scenes in Chapter 3 between Yusuke and Keiko. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of Naruto's Kyubi monster card, the Silver Millennium `royal forms' of Sasuke and Naruto, and the elements for Sakura's and Hinata's Sailor Scout forms as well as other elements in this story from this author not mentioned in this commentary at this time. Plus, I would like to give thanks and credit to YallRCrazy and this author's story of `To the Digital World We Go' for the ability of Sailor Star able to copy the other Sailor Scout's attacks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to deathwish, also known as Chaos and Deathwish, and who is an author from adultfanfiction(dot)net for the ideas of the idea of the Catalysts, the `erotic', mental, and power-enhancing abilities of his OC character, Kori, and the ideas of Sailor Scouts like Sailor Andromeda and other Sailor Scouts made up from the moons in the Milky Way or stars and constellations named in our known universe from his story known simply as `Boredom'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to V-4-VeNdEtTa and this author's story of `Sailor Moon?' for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Universe. Next, I would like take the time to give thanks and credit to SailorStar9 and this author's fanfiction of `The Astral Twins' for the idea of Supreme Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Astral and I would also like to give this author credit for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex that comes from this author's story of `Sailor Vortex Returned'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to ggctuk, another Fanfiction author, and this author's story of `Vengeance' for the idea to the `heir to Egypt', the successor to Pharaoh Atem as the next great Pharaoh of Egypt and the next one to bear the `power of the Pharaoh' that Atem has as well as the idea for the alternate forms of the Egyptian Gods known as, Obelisk, God of War, Slifer, Dragon of Osiris, and Sun Dragon Ra, the use of Polymerization with the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, to create the Creator of Light in a duel, and the use of this author's version of the Anti-God/Wicked God Cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga story. Finally, I would like to give credit to two Fanfiction authors, SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and Belletiger, an author that helps SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V with his stories, and SSJ4Takeru's/Kanius the V's story `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of the ideas that go with the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi, including the Spirit Beasts and Valkyrie Scout Transformation Items, that's going to be used in this story as well as give thanks and credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V and this author's story of `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Sailor Scout known as Sailor Sedna.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Digimon 02/Frontier, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Naruto, Inuyasha, `Tenchi Muyo!', Dragonball Z/GT, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Inuyasha is owned/licensed by Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise Studios, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, `Tenchi Muyo!' is owned/licensed by Hitoshi Okuda, Masaki Kajishima, various others directors, Studio Geneon and FUNimation Entertainment, and Dragonball Z/GT is owned/licensed by Akira Toriyama, Daisuke Nishio, and Toei Animation!
 
Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, gore, and possible death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and X-rated nudity, lemon(s), lime(s), and other adult themes/situations that some readers might consider disturbing!
 
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars
 
Chapter 10: Digital Sailor Dueling Revolution
 
(A short time after we last left our heroes and heroines; within the cave containing the Millennium Stone)
 
Inside of the cave containing the Millennium Stone, we find the two black cloaked figures and one dark pink cloaked figure watching everything that happened so far on some kind of crystal ball and needless to say, they were `greatly interested' to say the least.
 
The dark pink cloaked figure says, in her female child-like voice and worriedly, “Oh no! That rotten jerk brainwashed poor Jordan Rhodes!”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, seriously, “That's right. Not only did Serena lose another friend, but another `Chosen Duelist' has fallen under his control.”
 
The male black cloaked figure says, in his Southern United States tone of voice, “No joke, girl! A lot of more trouble just headed our way.”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, amazed, “However, I'm so amazed that the legends of `The Treasured Era' are true. I wonder if my kingdom has any connected to `The Treasured Era', too.”
 
The dark pink cloaked figure shrugs her shoulders and she says, “I wish I knew, Auntie. Mommy never told me about this `The Treasured Era'. I can't believe that mommy's and my ancestor was the first Sailor Moon!”
 
The male black cloaked figure says, amazed, “It looks like your mom has got one heck of a reputation to live by. Because from what we heard from that Jade girl, it sounds like she was one incredible Amazon girl.”
 
The dark pink cloaked figure says, with a sigh, “Meatball Head hasn't exactly been living up to our ancestor's standards from what I can see. I mean that mommy is a great Sailor Scout and a great hero, but she isn't exactly `great warrior' material.”
 
The female black cloaked figure tells the dark pink cloaked figure, “Don't be so sure. Your mommy might surprise you, in more ways than one.”
 
The dark pink cloaked figure asks, curiously, “What do you mean, Auntie?”
 
The female black cloaked figure tells the dark pink cloaked figure, in a serious tone, “We can discuss that later. Right now, we need to know what to do against that asshole and his Society. With Jordan Rhodes, another `Chosen Duelists', two more ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village, even with one of them has their special jutsu `disabled' for this time, and all three of Kagome's friends from her former school under Sartorius' control, including the two Frontier Digidestined, the Society of Light's power has gone back up considerably.”
 
The male black cloaked figure says, seriously, “Yeah, but with Jade's powers as that Sailor Heaven Star person, these other them `Frontier Digidestined', and the other two ninja guys on their side, doesn't the balance of power even out?”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, with a serious tone, “Don't be so sure, my young friend.” The group whips their heads to see Atem, in his `Pharaoh form', coming out of the Gates to the Spirit World. Atem tells the group, with a sly smile, “The balance of power may not be as `black and white' as you think. So far, based on what I've been told by those in the Spirit World, even through the advantage looks like in favor of Davis, the Moon Princess, the other `Chosen Duelists', and the allies and friends, they still have a long way to gone and the balance is still greatly disputed.”
 
The female black cloaked figure asks Atem, with a curious tone, “What do you think that they should do?”
 
Atem replies, with a very serious look in his eyes and a very serious tone in his voice, “The Egyptian Gods have guided me what to do next. It is time that I returned to mortal world and join this battle. We need to use the `Ritual of Osiris'.”
 
The dark pink cloaked and female black cloaked figure gasp in shock and the female black cloaked figure tells Atem, surprised, “Are you sure, Atem? Do you think that it will work?”
 
Atem tells the female black cloaked figure, “Yes, the Egyptian Gods have given me their blessing and they told me that even through my mission ten years ago was over, my journey is far from over. It seems like I have a mission to perform and a great role in our world's safety as well as the universe's safety that even I or the Creator of Light originally thought.”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, with a serious tone, “I will prepare what we need and assembled our allies and friends as soon as possible.”
 
Atem nods his head and he says, with a plain tone, “Thank you.” Soon after, the three cloaked figures then move to prepare for the mysterious ritual that Atem had told them about.
 
(Sometime after the `awakening' of Sailor Heaven Star; Within the Slifer Red dorm)
 
Inside of the resigned room of the Slifer Red dorm, we find Yugi Moto, Tea Gardner, Joey Wheeler, Tristan Taylor, Serenity Wheeler, Mai Valentine, Duke Devlin, and Rebecca Hawkins assemble into the room where they find our heroes and heroines, join by Koenma, Inuyasha, Melody, and their friends from Feudal Era, and Kakashi, waiting for all of them.
 
Keiko tells the newcomers, “We're glad that you can make it everyone.”
 
Tea asks Keiko, “No problem. So, what's up?”
 
Davis tells Tea, with a dark serious tone, “Bad news, Tea. They brainwashed one of the two new `Chosen Duelists' that arrived.”
 
Yugi and his friends gasp in shock and Joey yells out, stunned, “How did that happen?!”
 
Yusuke says, with a dark nasty sneer, “They used their dirty tricks to turn him into one of Sartorius' brainwashed puppets.”
 
Davis tells Yugi, “His name is Jordan Rhodes, a duelist that looks up to you, Cousin Yugi.”
 
Yugi asks Davis, “Wait! Did you say Jordan Rhodes? Did he say that he has a Dark Magician Girl, Dark Magician, and Sage's Stone card in his deck?”
 
Kari asks Yugi, surprised, “No, he didn't, Yugi-sempai, but Jade told us that he did. How did you know?”
 
Jade tells the others in reply, with a weak smile, “Jordy and I met Yugi-sempai some years ago at an exhibition duel and Yugi-sempai gave him his Dark Magician Girl, Dark Magician, and Sage's Stone card that he has in his deck today.”
 
Yugi asks Jade, curiously, “Wait! Are you Jade Truesdale?”
 
Jade nods her head and replies, weakly, “Hi, Yugi-sempai, it is good to see you again.”
 
Rebecca asks, curiously, “So, she is the other of the two other `Chosen Duelists' that you informed us about?”
 
Izzy tells Rebecca, “That's right, Ms. Hawkins. However, we found out Jade is a lot more than that.”
 
Serena tells Yugi and his friends, “We already informed you about me, Rei, and Hotaru, the Silver Millennium, the Silver Alliance, our past lives as princesses, and whatnot? Well, we found out that Jade is the reincarnation of a princess from a kingdom that predates the Moon and Sun Kingdoms and the Silver Millennium.”
 
Yugi and his friends are amazed and Duke says, stunned, “Hold on a second! You said that your Silver Millennium happened even before Atem's rule as the king of Egypt and beyond. That would mean that . . .”
 
Koenma tells them, “Yes. There were civilizations that ruled the whole universe that predated even ancient Egypt and other ancient civilizations.”
 
Joey asks, looking at Koenma, “What the heck are you supposed to be?”
 
Davis says, rolling his eyes and drolly, “He is Koenma, Prince of the Spirit World, and my boss as Spirit Detective as well as Jade's.”
 
Yusuke and Jade say in unison, “Also known as Toddler Breath, Binky Boy, twerp, brat, and Pacifier Breath to name a few.”
 
Botan yells out, annoyed, “Yusuke! Jade! Not again! What did I tell you about those names, including `toddler' insults?!”
 
Keiko tells Botan, with a sly grin, “Like they will ever listen, Botan.”
 
Koenma says, with a sigh, “I hate to admit it, but Keiko has a good point.”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “Since you are involved with us and the Society of Light might target you, it is best that you know what the current situation is.”
 
Kurama says, with a serious tone, “We learned that Sartorius might be possessed or working with a higher evil power.”
 
Tea asks, stunned, “Wait! You mean that Sartorius might not be our only enemy?”
 
Rei tells Tea, with a serious tone, “Based on what Jade told us, we think that Sartorius might just be an `underling' for some kind of higher evil jerk.”
 
Molly says, with a plain tone, “I think that you should sit down for this.” So, Yugi and his friends sit down as the group tell about what happened earlier today with Jade, Yeshua, Koenma, Luna, and Atremis explain about The Treasured Era, the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth Kingdoms, Sailors Heaven, Hell, Dark, and Aurora Star, the connection between Selene, Serena's ancestor and the goddess of her kingdom, and The Treasured Era, and the Light of Destruction and how it ended The Treasured Era.
 
Tea asks, plainly, “Okay, so, let us get this straight: So, our real enemy is this `Light of Destruction'?”
 
Yeshua nods his head and replies, plainly and logically, “Yes. The Light of Destruction is also known as `Wave of Light', `Surge of Light', and `Light of Ruin', the last one for obvious reasons. It comes from a rear supernatural phenomena known as a white hole, which is as it says, it is a white `rip' in the fabric of space and time, but unlike a black hole, which absorbs matter and energy, the white hole expels energy in the form of light and like magma from a volcano, it became very dangerous. The light from the white hole gained intelligence and gained a craving for more and more power.”
 
Yugi asks, curiously, “So, this `white light' is alive?”
 
Luna says, seriously, “Yes, it is. And this impure light has a conciseness, an evil one, it wanted more and more power and it wishes for nothing, but the destruction of all darkness in the universe. And without darkness, there can be no light, no true light, anyway. The whole balance of life will be thrown off and all life with wither away.”
 
Jaden holds up his Neos deck and says, “That's the same warning that Aquos and the Neo-Spacians gave me.”
 
Davis holds up his Neos deck as well and states, “Yeah, Atem and my Neo-Spacians gave me that same warning.”
 
Atremis says, with a serious tone, “And they are correct. Long ago, the Light of Destruction ended The Treasured Era, destroyed the kingdoms of the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth, and caused nothing, but chaos and destruction all around.”
 
Joey says, with a serious tone, “Where it obvious got the names `Light of Destruction' and `Light of Ruin'.”
 
Tea retorts, with a sarcastic tone, “Oh, you think, Joey.”
 
Jade says, with a serious tone, “I'm the reincarnation of one of the two princesses of the Shadowed Rebirth Kingdom, known as Sailor Heaven Star. I had a sister known as Sailor Dark Star, protectors, like Serena's Sailor Scouts, known as the Dark Jewel Defenders, and a beloved warrior known as the Warrior of Light. My counterparts in the Celestial Light kingdom were Sailor Hell Star and Sailor Aurora Star, their protectors were the Jeweled Defenders, and Hell Star's beloved protector was Shadow Warrior.”
 
Rebecca asks, curiously, “Um . . . why didn't the Warrior of Light protect Hell Star and Shadow Warrior protect you?”
 
Jade replies, with a serious tone, “Because the Warrior of Light was a prince, Adam Saber, from one of the kingdoms allied with the Celestial Light Kingdom and the Shadow Warrior was a prince that came from one of the kingdoms allied with my kingdom. It was to promote peace and equality between all of us.”
 
Rebecca says, plainly and nodding her head in understanding, “Oh.”
 
Tea asks Jade, curiously, “Did Dark Star and Aurora Star have protectors of their own like you and Hell Star?” However, deep down, Tea felt that she knew the answer.
 
Jade nods her head and replies, “Yeah. Like me, Dark Star had a beloved protector that came from the Celestial Light kingdom itself and Aurora Star had her own protector come from my kingdom directly and yes, they were soulmates too.”
 
Rebecca asks Serena, “So, your ancestor, who is the Greek Moon Goddess, Selene, was born into The Treasured Era and was the first Sailor Moon?”
 
Serena tells Rebecca, “From what Jade told me, that's right. Jade, her sister, and the two princesses of the Celestial Light Kingdom were best friends with my ancestor, they helped create the Silver Crystal, and Dark Star, Jade, Hell Star, and Aurora Star created the Black Crystal when they . . . `died' that contains the dark power that we are using now.”
 
Yugi asks, curiously, “The Darkness of Salvation, correct?”
 
Yeshua nods his head and replies, in a plain and logical tone, “That's correct, Yugi. The Darkness of Salvation has existed as long as the Light of Destruction and it has fought the Light of Destruction for millennia to maintain balance in the universe. The Darkness of Salvation entrusted the core of its powers to Jade AKA Heaven Star and Dark Star, who passed it on to every other warrior that fought with them in the battle against the Light of Destruction at the end of The Treasured Era. However, with the death of their families and the loss of their beloveds, Sailors Heaven and Hell Star, in their sorry and anguish, united into one powerful entity known as Sailor Celestial Darkness while Dark Star and Aurora Star did the same by becoming Sailor Chaos Star and together, they used their full power, aided by the Silver Crystal when Selene was too badly injured to fight with them, to drive the Light of Destruction away, but in the process, they expended all of their life-energy, they separated, and their bodies faded away, leaving behind a few crystals, including the Black Crystal containing the Darkness of Salvation, waiting to rise again if need be to fight against the Light of Destruction. Soon after, Selene and the other survivors of The Treasured Era came to the Milky Way where the kingdoms of the Earth, the Sun, and the Moon were established along with the Silver and Golden Alliance. Years later, Selene's dream of `restoring' The Treasured Era came to pass when Queen Serenity, Serena's Lunarian mother and Selene's descendant, began the Silver Millennium.”
 
Rebecca says, with an amazed tone, “So, the `Silver Millennium' and your kingdoms owed everything that they are to this `Treasured Era' and these two kingdoms that predate Serena's home, the Moon Kingdom.”
 
Luna says, with a nod, “That's right. Through we were amazed to find out ourselves.”
 
Tea asks, curiously, “Hold up! Didn't Yeshua say that the Black Crystal was only one of a few crystals that remained of Chaos Star and Celestial Darkness after they died? So, doesn't that mean that there is another crystal?”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “You would be right, Miss Gardner.” Just then a flash of golden light and whine of a horse is heard while everyone else is forced to close their eyes to the golden light.
 
Matt yells out, stunned, “Hey! Who in the world turned on the lights in here?” Soon after, the lights died down and Helios, the keeper of the Golden Elysian Crystal, appears before them.
 
Serena yells out, stunned, “Hey, I remember you! You are Helios, the keeper of the Golden Elysian Crystal, and the former high priest of Darien's kingdom.”
 
Helios tells Serena, with a kind smile, “It is good to see you, again, Princess Serenity.”
 
Jaden asks Serena, curiously, “You know this guy, Serena?”
 
Chazz asks, curiously and in his usual snobbish tone, “And what's with the deal with the golden horn on his head?”
 
Rei tells Chazz, annoyed, “That's `horn' contains the Golden Elysian Crystal, one of the most powerful crystals in the universe other than Serena's Imperium Silver Crystal, and he is the protector of that crystal!”
 
Mindy says, amazed, “Wow. It is very pretty.”
 
Serena asks Helios, “Helios, did you say that there is another crystal that was created by the `deaths' of Sailor Heaven, Hell, Aurora, and Dark Stars?”
 
Helios tells Serena, with a nod, “Yes, there was. It is the crystal that I guard with my life. The Golden Elysian Crystal, its power born from Hell and Aurora Star of the Celestial Light Kingdom.”
 
The group of heroes and heroines, expect for Zane and Yeshua, gasp in shock and Rei yells out, shocked, “Whoa! You mean that the Golden Elysian Crystal was `born' from the deaths of Hell and Aurora Star of the Celestial Light Kingdom?”
 
Helios nods his head and replies, “That's correct. The Power of the Golden Elysian Crystal is that of light, light originally held by those of the royal family of the Celestial Light kingdom of The Treasured Era.”
 
Hotaru says, amazed, “Amazing.”
 
Helios tells Serena, “Your majesty, I know what has happened to my prince and I have come to offer my aid.”
 
Serena tells Helios, with a concerned tone, “I know that you wish to help since Darien is the Prince of Earth, but I'm not sure there is much you can do. My, Hotaru's, and Rei's powers are beyond the Super level now.”
 
Helios nods his head and replies, “Yes, I know that your majesty, but what I can do is return the Golden Elysian Crystal and its great power of light to its original owners. If Heaven Star is here, then Hell Star, Aurora Star, and Dark Star are here as well.”
 
Izzy says, with a serious tone, “Oh, boy! Helios has a good point! From what we have learned and what we can see, if Jade is the reincarnation of Heaven Star then her sibling and friends from `The Treasured Era' must be nearby.”
 
Matt yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Oh, shit! What if they've been brainwashed into that cult already?”
 
Jade tells Matt, with a serious tone, “No! My sister, Hell Star, and Aurora Star aren't! If they were, I would have sensed so already.”
 
Davis asks Jade, seriously, “Are you sure?”
 
Jade nods her head and she says, with a very serious tone, “Yes, Davis, I'm very sure.”
 
Alister says, with a serious tone, “Dudes, when Jade is like that, you don't want to argue with her.”
 
Syrus tells Alister, with a nod, “Yeah, I hear you, Alister.”
 
Helios then says, with a serious tone, “Plus, the Golden Elysian Crystal would have sensed anything happen to Hell Star and Aurora Star, but there hasn't been any indication that anything terrible happened to them.”
 
Rei says, with a sigh, “That means that they are out of that freak's control. That's good to know.”
 
Tristan asks, curiously, “How can you be so sure?”
 
Tea tells her friends, “I think that we should trust them.”
 
Tea's friends look at Tea and Serenity asks Tea, “How can you be so sure, Tea?”
 
Tea tells Serenity, with a kind tone, “Just call it a hunch, Serenity.” Tea thinks in her mind, with her hand over her heart, “I just don't know why, but I feel like this story is so familiar to me and something else too . . .” Helios glances at Tea, curiously, but he turns his glance away as quick as possible.
 
Miroku says, with a serious tone, “So, most likely, these three other princesses and Sailor Soldiers, Hell Star, Aurora Star, and Dark Star, are among the female transfer students on this island?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain and logical tone, “That's most likely.”
 
Melody says, annoyed, “Even though there aren't too many girls that aren't part of that `dork club', it is like going through a needle in a haystack.”
 
Kurama says, with a serious tone, “We also need to consider that the female girls in our group that aren't Sailor Soldiers already could also be Hell Star, Aurora Star, or Dark Star.”
 
Rika asks, with a curious quirk in her expression, “You're kidding, right? One of us could be a super powerful princess and Sailor Soldier that fought an evil impure light many thousands of years ago.”
 
Takara says, with a kind smile and shrug, “Who knows, Rika? You and I could either be Hell Star, Aurora Star, or Dark Star.”
 
Rika says, with a sly grin, “Yeah, right.” However, deep within Rika's heart and soul, she feels that this could be very much possible.
 
Rei says, with a sly smile, “Takara's right, Rika. Who knows? I mean Serena was quite the ditz, klutz, and Meatball Head and she turned out to be the Princess of the Moon that I'm supposed to guard.”
 
Serena tells Rei, with a droll and annoyed tone, “Thanks a lot, Pyro.”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a sly grin, “What?! I'm telling it like it is, Serena.”
 
Keiko says, trying to change the subject, “Anyway, I think that we should learn more about this `The Treasured Era', the Darkness of Salvation, and this `Light of Destruction' that seems to be the source of all this pain and misery that we've been going through.”
 
Kira says, with a dark serious tone, “Good idea. The more we learn about, the better we are able to kick its ass.”
 
Jade tells Kira, with a slight sweatdrop, “You do know that the Light of Destruction is an evil impure light and it doesn't exactly have an `ass' to kick, right?”
 
Kira says, with a dark serious snort, “Whatever.”
 
Hikari sighs and she says, with a weak smile, “Kira, sometimes I wonder what we are going to do with you, sis.”
 
Tea asks, curiously, “Anyway, why did you call us here? It is nice for all of you to let us know what is going on here, but I don't think that we have any connection to your `The Treasured Era'.”
 
Jade replies, with a serious tone, “Actually, you do. Since you are `connected' with Atem and the Egyptian Gods, you do have a `connection'.”
 
Everyone looks at Jade confused and Yugi asks Jade, “Why do you say that Jade?”
 
Jade replies, seriously, “The Egyptian Gods were born at the end of The Treasured Era.”
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Jaden asks Jade, “Wait a minute! The Egyptian God monsters, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, were born way back then?!”
 
Jade nods her head and she says, calmly, “That's right, Jay. I can call you Jay, right.”
 
Jaden tells Jade, nicely, “Sure! We are friends right?!”
 
Jade tells Jaden, with a smile, “Right.” Jade tells everyone, with a serious tone, “Back in `The Treasured Era', we had plenty of `sovereigns' or `gods and goddess' as you would call them, since we were an alliance of many different peoples, kingdoms, and cultures which believed in unity and peace, but there were two Supreme Sovereigns that we worshipped the greatest, one for the Celestial Light kingdom and one of the Shadowed Rebirth kingdom. The Celestial Light Kingdom, home of Aurora Star and Hell Star, worshipped a deity that Yugi and his friends as well as some of you already know . . . The Creator of Light, Horakhti.”
 
There are plenty of gasps from the group and Joey yells out, shocked, “No way! You mean that the big bad Supreme God Monster that Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra combine into actually came from this `Treasured Era'?!”
 
Jade nods her head and replies, with a calm tone, “No kidding. That's right. The Creator of Light was the supreme sovereign that those of the Celestial Light kingdom worshipped and in my kingdom, the supreme sovereign there was the Creator of Light's brother, the Sovereign of Shadows.”
 
Davis asks, curiously, “Sovereign of Shadows?”
 
Tai tells Davis, plainly, “That's what she said, Davis.”
 
Jade tells everyone, calmly, “Together, the Sovereign of Shadows and the Creator of Light kept the balance of life maintained and peace reigned, but when the Light of Destruction came along, the balance was thrown off and the Creator of Light and Sovereign of Shadows fought with me, Hell Star, Aurora Star, Dark Star, Selene, and all of the others along the Darkness of Salvation to stop it and all of its evil. However, during the great battle to stop the Light of Destruction, even the mighty Creator of Light and Sovereign of Shadows, the mighty sovereign that they were, couldn't beat the evil light even with our help. So, we had no choice, but to unleash another creature of great and terrible power. It is a being infused with the powers of Chaos, light and darkness, and destructive forces that rivaled the Light of Destruction. This creature was known as Armityle the Chaos Phantom.”
 
Keiko yells out, shocked, “Wait! Armityle the Chaos Phantom?! But that sounds like . . .?!”
 
Jade holds out her hands and she states, seriously, “Yes, I know. Binky Boy, Koenma, already told me about the copies of the Sacred Beasts cards and their fusion form. However, Keiko, please let me finish, okay?”
 
Keiko nods her head and replies, “Okay, sorry.”
 
Jade tells Keiko, with a smile, “No problem. Anyway, Armityle the Chaos Phantom was summoned to our aid even though he was quite dangerous, but we managed to get him `under control' and the mighty Divine Beast of Chaos, another `name' of Armityle, managed to help us in the battle with the Light of Destruction. However, in the end, the Creator of Light, the Sovereign of Shadows, and Armityle were each split into three different creatures because they expended very bit of energy to help us, especially Hell Star, Aurora Star, Dark Star, and myself, defeat the Light of Destruction.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain and logical tone, “The Creator of Light was split into the three Egyptian God monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, the Sovereign of Earth and Destruction, Slifer the Sky Dragon, the Sovereign of the Heavens and Skies, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, the Sovereign of the Sun and Life, and were flung into the sands of Egypt. They were discovered by a young boy who would the first in Atem's line of Pharaoh and the boy aided them while the God Monsters in return promised to give their power to a worthy successor of the young boy.”
 
Rebecca says, with a serious tone, “It sounds similar to the legend of Ra where he comes down from the heavens and possesses a young Egyptian boy to aid his race of sovereigns.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain and logical tone, “Correct, but the Egyptian Gods didn't possess the boy who was the beginning of Atem's royal line, they unite with him in order to revive and aid the boy in defeat a great evil plaguing his land. However, that's a story for another day.”
 
Hotaru asks, with a curious tone, “So, the Sovereign of Shadows . . . he must have split into the three Wicked God monsters that Keiko-hime and Yusuke-ouji have!”
 
Yeshua nods his head and replies, with a plain and logical tone, “That's right, Hotaru. The Wicked Avatar, The Wicked Eraser, and The Wicked Dread-Root were born from the three pieces that the Sovereign of Shadows was split into.”
 
Syrus says, with a kind smile, “Wow! You are really smart, Hotaru.”
 
Hotaru blushes and replies, nervously, “Thanks . . . Syrus-kun.” Serena, Rei, Jaden, Davis, Kari, Hikari, and Yusuke give sly smiles at this `little event'.
 
Zane says, with a dark serious tone, “So, since Armityle the Chaos Phantom is the fusion form of the three Sacred Beasts, we can assume the same about the Sacred Beasts and Armityle. The Sacred Beasts were born from the three pieces of Armityle that his form was split during the battle with the Light of Destruction.”
 
Hikari asks, seriously, “Wait! Does that mean that Jade can control the real Sacred Beasts that are still stored in the safe under Academy Island?”
 
Jade shakes her head and she says, with a solemn tone, “Without my sister, Hell Star, and Aurora Star being with me, I can't guarantee the same terrible thing that happened when Kagemaru released them. So, since you have the copies of the Sacred Beasts and Armityle, you should stick with them for now.”
 
Keiko asks Jade, a bit nervously, “Well, since the Wicked God monsters are made from your kingdom's sovereign, do you want me and Yusuke to . . .?”
 
Jade tells Keiko, with a king smile, “It's no problem, Kei. You can keep them for now. The Creator of Light and the Sovereign of Shadows might have come from our kingdoms many millennia ago, but they chose who welds their power like the Egyptian God monsters chose Atem to weld their powers during the Shadow Games.”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “Who told you about that, Jade?”
 
Yusuke tells Jaden, with a sly grin, “Hey, Jay! That's dueling one-o-one like the Egyptian Gods!”
 
Jaden replies, nervously while scratching his head, “Oh, right!”
 
Koenma tells Jade, with a serious tone, “However, since you are one of the `Chosen Duelists' and since the origin of the Wicked God cards come from your kingdom, you should weld one of them in your deck for now.”
 
Keiko toss a card to Jade and she tells him, with a smile, “Catch.” Jade catches the card and she finds that it is The Wicked Eraser (?/?) Wicked God card and Keiko tells Jade, with a sly smile, “I'm using The Wicked Avatar and Yusuke's new deck has The Wicked Dread-Root in it, so, I think that this `Wicked God' could work for you, Jade.”
 
Jade says, with a sly smile, “Thanks, Keiko.”
 
Yugi says, amazed, “Wow. I can't believe that the Egyptian Gods actually came from another kingdom that predates ancient Egypt and maybe even Atlantis.”
 
Jade says, with a solemn tone, “Yeah, but thing is that some of the evil forces that all of you have faced might have been born from the great clash of the Light of Destruction and the destruction of `The Treasured Era'. The immense negative energy of the Light of Destruction as well as the incredible powers of that we, Hell Star, Dark Star, Aurora Star, and I, Heaven Star, along with Selene and our other warriors that aided us, welded, The Creator of Light and Sovereign of Shadows, and the chaotic powers of Armityle the Chaos Phantom caused major imbalances in the powers of light and darkness as well as the positive and negative forces in the universe that infected the great magical, spiritual, elemental, and super-natural energies and items that kingdoms of `The Treasured Era', especially the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth kingdoms, held in their possession and the destruction of `The Treasured Era' sent those energies and items across the universe with the imbalance also creating new good and evil forces in the universe as well.”
 
Yugi asks Jade, with a serious tone, “So, it is possible that creatures like Zorc and the Great Leviathan along with the Orichalcos could have been born of the destruction of `The Treasured Era' and the battle that resulted in your kingdom's destruction?”
 
Jade tells Yugi, with a sigh, “It could be most likely.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain and serious tone, “Yes, a lot of come about from `The Treasured Era', Light of Destruction, and the great battle that caused the destruction of `The Treasured Era'. Actually, the Neo-Spacians can trace their origins back to `The Treasured Era'.”
 
Tyranno asks, curiously, “Hold up! You mean that those weird alien Duel Monsters that Sarge and Private Motomiya has in their decks come from that time `long time ago'?”
 
Yeshua nods his head and he says, in a plain and logical tone, “Yes. Remember, Neo-Space, is the representation of the balance of life, earth, wind, water, and fire along with light and darkness among other things, and Neo-Space has existed since the start of all life in the universe. The people of Neo-Space evolved rapidly and the ancestors to the Neo-Spacians that Jaden and Davis already know existed peacefully with the kingdoms of the Celestial Light, Shadowed Rebirth, and all of their allies until the Light of Destruction destroyed it all.”
 
Jaden states, seriously, “So, Aquos and the others know about the Light of Destruction and its `connection' with Sartorius and the Light of Destruction?”
 
Yeshua nods his head and he says, seriously with a logical tone, “Yes, they know full well from the ancient tales and stories of their ancestors from a long time ago as well as the knowledge of the `Chosen Ones' able to stop the Light of Destruction should it rise ever again. When you sent your card ideas into space, they became infused with the power of Neo-Space and created the way that the present day Neo-Spacians could aid you in stopping the Light of Destruction. Especially one card drawing that you did as a child, Jaden: Elemental Hero Neos. He and the counterpart in Davis' deck was infused with the core of the power of Neo-Space, transforming Neos into a living breathing citizen of Neo-Space, and with the core of Neo-Space's power within him, he is the main reason that he is the center of all of the `Contact Fusions' that you do with the Neo-Spacians and Neos.”
 
Davis says, pretty amazed, “Wow. As Jay would usually say: That's pretty sweet.”
 
Yusuke tells Davis, with a sly grin, “Davis, you took the words right out of Jay's and my mouths.”
 
Serena asks Jade, curiously, “What about you, Jade? Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? I mean about your past life?”
 
Jade says, with a serious tone and with a sigh, “Well, like I said before, I was the eldest twin daughter of the King Eclipse and Queen Terra, the rulers of the Shadowed Rebirth kingdom, and the heir to the throne. I was born first before my sister, Dark Star, and we were the best friends with your ancestor, Selene, along with Hell Star and Aurora Star from the Celestial Light Kingdom, the daughters of King Ferir and Queen Lapis. I had a protector that was picked by my mother and father from one of the kingdoms allied with the Celestial Light Kingdom, Prince Adam Saber who became the Warrior of Light.”
 
Atticus asks Jade, curiously, “So, that's Jordan's past life, right?”
 
Jade nods her head and she says, solemnly, “Yeah. He was chosen because he came from a very good royal family among the kingdoms allied with the Celestial Light kingdom. He was a lot like Jordan is. Shy and nervous, but brave, kind, and caring as well as willing to help anyone out if they are in danger. He had a fear of other girls, but he managed to get over it with my help and he was able to go to balls, dances, and other social events without much problem at all. It's because of our closeness with each other that we fell in love, but we knew that we couldn't have our romance in the open.” Jade sighs and says, solemnly, “I'm so afraid. With my memories back, I feel that Jordy will be taken away by that damn evil light again like he was so long ago.”
 
Tai exclaims, with a sly smile, “Hey! You did it before and you can do it again!”
 
Takuya says, with a sly grin, “Besides, you got all of us to help you out this time!”
 
Tommy says, with a kind smile, “Plus, your long lost sister and best friends are also out there is they are not with those dorks!”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “And you said it yourself! With your friends, Hell Star and Aurora Star, along with your sister, Dark Star, when you got them back by your side, you can kick butt out there!”
 
Jade tells Yusuke, with a nervous smile, “I didn't say that, Yusuke, but you do have a good point.”
 
Serena tells Jade, with a smile, “That's right, Jade. We're all here for you. You are a friend and so is Jordan. We will get him back from that freak and his Society Dorks. I promise and I'll never go back on that promise.”
 
Jade tells Serena, with a kind smile, “Thanks, Serena.”
 
Hikari asks Jade, curiously, “By the way, Jade, what was Serena's ancestor, the Moon Goddess Selene, like before . . . you know, she became a goddess?”
 
Jade says, with a smile, “She had a similar hairstyle like all members of the Lunarian royal family, but her pigtails were shaped more like heart. However, that reflected what Selene's personality was very well. She was all heart. Selene was very beautiful and talented, very much rivaled me, Hell Star, Aurora Star, and Dark Star, in terms of beauty and talent. However, she was gentle and kind and the pride of her people, the Lunarian people known as the `People of the Moons', for obvious reasons. The Lunarian people were peaceful people that never liked fighting and war, but that doesn't mean that they won't defend themselves. However, they prefer to end `disputes' and `problems' with peaceful solutions. The Lunarian people loved life and cherished as much as the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth kingdoms did. They respected nature and the elements. And they were deeply in tune with the powers of light. They were also very talented in the arts, the crafts, and anything that's mystical, supernatural, and spiritual. And Selene . . . she was the pride and the living embodiment of her people and what they represent. The daughter of the ruler of her people, through they didn't have a kingdom per say until Selene created the Lunarian kingdom on Earth's moon. However, when the Light of Destruction came to our kingdoms and caused all of the pain, destruction, and chaos, she stepped up with us and became the first Sailor Soldier of Moon. Welding the crystal of great power that Selene, Dark Star, Hell Star, Aurora Star, and I created to aid in peace, on her specter, she joined us in the great battles to stop the rampage and terror of the Light of Destruction. When she was greatly injured, Selene gave the crystal and its power to the four of us to use with the Darkness of Salvation and stop the Light of Destruction, but there is a fact that you should know. The Silver Crystal is only half of the crystal created by us and Selene.”
 
Serena, Rei, Hotaru, Luna, and Atremis gasp in shock and Atremis asks, surprised, “What do you mean, Jade?”
 
Jade replies, seriously, “The Imperium Silver Crystal is actually half of a more powerful crystal, the Imperium Silver Moon Crystal, creating by Selene, Dark Star, Aurora Star, Hell Star, and me by combining the powers of light and darkness and infusing the soul of the cosmos within it. Selene, with the great power of her power infused inside of her, could weld the crystal's power without dying, but even if her mother used the crystal for a short time, her life-force would run out nearly instantly. However, Selene, even through she wasn't killed through time using the crystal, her energy was still greatly drained and if she used it for too long, she would indeed drain her life-energy and die. However, Hell Star and I, as Sailor Celestial Darkness, and Aurora Star and Dark Star, as Sailor Chaos Star, could handle the Silver Moon Crystal's great power at its maximum without dying, through we expended our whole life energy to defeat the Light of Destruction. And in the end, in the final battle with the Light of Destruction, the Silver Moon Crystal was split in half and became the two Imperium Silver Crystals, in which one of them was kept by the Moon Kingdom family for generations.”
 
Yeshua says, with a serious tone, “With the Silver Moon Crystal cut in half, Selene could manage the a lot of the power of the crystal without killing herself, but the core of the power of the crystal, the half of the soul of cosmos, was not to be hers, but belong to one of her descendants. However, after Selene ascended into the celestial heavens and became a goddess and throughout the years, Selene's descendants weren't able to handle the Silver Crystal's powers as well as she had.”
 
Rei asks, perplexed, “Well, what happened to the other half of the Silver Moon Crystal, the second Silver Crystal?”
 
Yeshua tells everyone, in a plain and logical tone, “Even I do not know this information. When Selene ascended into the heavens, she left the Silver Crystal with her descendants to protect them, the kingdom she created, and her legacy while the second Silver Crystal vanished. However, legends state that the second Silver Crystal will appear and the Imperium Silver Moon Crystal will be whole again, but only in the hands of Selene's `Chosen Son and Daughter'.”
 
Koemna says, with a plain tone, “Namely a male and female descendant of the Moon Kingdom, so, it is logical to assume that the second Silver Crystal will be in the hands of one of Queen Serenity's sons, the princes of the Moon Kingdom, but from what I know, Queen Serenity had a few sons and few daughters, so, we don't exactly known who has the second Silver Crystal or which of Queen Serenity's children the legends speak of.”
 
Inuyasha says, in his usual tone, “This is all interesting all, but the point is . . . WHAT ARE WE DOING TO GET KAGOME AND THE REST OF OUR FRIENDS OUT OF THAT FREAK'S HANDS?!!”
 
Miroku tells Inuyasha, with a serious tone, “Inuyasha, you have to calm down! Losing our cool isn't going to help our friends at all.”
 
Sango says, with a serious tone, “I admit to admit it, but Miroku has a point. Since our enemy seems to be connected to this mysterious `Light of Destruction' and the ancient past, we might be able to learn something about it in order to defeat it.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a huff, “Feh! Doesn't matter to me! All I care is that Kagome is being used by that son of a bitch and we need to kick his ass!”

Sora asks Jade, curiously, “Jade, do you know who Hell Star, Aurora Star, and your long lost sister, Dark Star, can be?”
 
Jade shakes her head and replies, “If I knew, we would have found them already, but what I do know is that they are with the girls not part of that cult and they are here on this island.”
 
Davis says, with a groan, “It will be like finding a needle in a haystack.”
 
Luna says, with a serious tone, “Well, we can jump over that hurdle when we get to it. Right now, let's move on to our new `guests' namely the two Ta-shin.”
 
Keiko and Kari go over to Janice and Kenta and Kari asks them, seriously, “So, your demon kind, the Ta-shin serve the Yu-Zen and Yu-zoku, right?”
 
Janice tells them, seriously, “That's right, Lady Kari. Our people have served the Yu-Zen and Yu-zoku for generations. We are A-class demons that have a deep sense of honor like the Yu-Zen and Yu-zoku and we are fierce warriors with powerful spiritual, mystical, and elemental abilities of our own.”
 
Kenta says, with a serious tone, “Like Yu-Zen and Yu-zoku, we have worshipped the Darkness of Salvation for generations along with the Yu-Zen and Yu-zoku and we despise anyone that reeks and worships of the Light of Destruction.”
 
Atremis asks Kenta and Janice, “And that's what you sense on every single member of the Society of Light?”
 
Kenta says, with a dark nasty sneer, “Yeah! Sis and I could tell that stink from a mile away. We've been trained to recognize the Light of Destruction at anytime and anywhere. And all of those white dorks are covered in the filthy stench.”
 
Rei then asks, thinking of something, “Wait a minute! Do you think that this `Light of Destruction' could be responsible for what happened to Aster Phoenix's father?”
 
Janice asks, curiously, “Lady Rei, what does a famous' Pro-Duelist's missing dad have to do with this?”
 
Koemna says, with a plain tone, “A quick explanation is in order.” Soon after, Koemna, Yeshua, and the others explain to Neji, Lee, Takara, Rika, and the Kita twins about the disappearance of Aster's father and the `Ultimate D-card', through Jade already knew about this from Koemna and Botan.
 
Takara says, horrified, “That's terrible.”
 
Rika says, also horrified, “You said it, Takara.”
 
Janice says, with a serious tone, “If you ask me, it looks like that Lady Rei is correct. The Light of Destruction is responsible for Aster's father disappearance.”
 
Izzy asks, curiously, “Are you sure?”
 
Jade says, with a nod, “I have to agree with them. It sounds like however broke into Aster's home had the Light of Destruction take him over and take Aster's father along with that card. It sounds like the Light of Destruction got to Earth through that card.”
 
Keiko states, curiously, “If that's true, Sartorius' sister, Sarina, told us that the card might have gotten into the possession to Sartorius.”
 
Hikari says, with a dark nasty tone, “And that's when he turned into a freak wanting to brainwash the whole world!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark serious tone, “However, the question is: Did the Light of Destruction possess him or did he willing become its avatar for power? Remember, from what we know, Sartorius and Sarina don't have a pleasant past and that could led to bitter resentment of the people and the world, even if he didn't show it on the outside.”
 
Ryoko says, with a dark serious tone, “No joke. From you told us, a person like that would become quite bitter and might be tempted to get back by any means necessary.”
 
Hinata says, with her usual tone, “But Sarina told us that Sartorius may not have been perfect, but he wouldn't go taking over the world nor doing something that could end all life in the universe.”
 
Sakura says, with a dark serious tone, “We don't know that Hinata.”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark serious tone, “Sakura's right, Hinata. Sartorius could have had a side that Sarina didn't notice and he could have willingly embraced the Light of Destruction's power for his own benefit or revenge.”
 
Izzy says, with a dark logical tone, “I've researched Sartorius' and Sarina's history and needless to say, Sasuke brings up a valid point. They have had a harsh past and that could lead to major resentment and anger against the world and the people.”
 
Hotaru asks Serena, with a curious tone, “What do you think Serena-hime?”
 
Serena just stays silent for a few moments, without saying a word, and then she says, with a dark plain tone, “Well, Hotaru-chan, I . . . I really don't know what to think anymore. Before all of this, I believed that there is good in all people, but that freak put in a real `dent' in my belief. All that I knew so far is Sartorius is nothing more than a pure evil psychopath that needed to pay for his crimes while getting our friends and loved ones back from that vile cult. I can't be sure that he is possessed or willingly embrace this evil power. If he is possessed by some kind of greater evil, I, with all of you helping me, will do what I usually do: Purify him and save him from this evil power.” But then Serena's eyes get an intense dark glare of anger and seriousness never seen in them before and Serena says, with a dark deadly tone, “However, Sartorius has embraced this evil power and become this `Light of Destruction's' avatar, when we defeat this `Light of Destruction', he will get what he deserves and he will get no pity from me.”
 
Luna, Atremis, and Rei are stunned to hear Serena say that and Luna thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Oh, dear. All that's happened so far has started to make Serena doubt her own philosophy which has served her so well during whole of the time she was Sailor Moon up until this madness started. Her heart is starting to harden and I'm so afraid that the gentleness and kindness that makes up the Serena that we care about is fading away.”
 
Zane says, with a dark sick smile, “Well, I see that you learned that sometimes you need to be ruthless and hard on your enemies to win.”
 
Serena replies, with a dark serious tone, “Well, I learned that in order to stop evil, there are some things that you need to do . . . despite how much you don't like to do them at all.”
 
Davis says, with a dark serious tone, “I hate to admit it, but my friends and I had to do that when we were Digidestined! We had to destroy pure evil living and breathing Digimon. And Digimon are no different for us other than that we are made of flesh and blood and they are made of data.”
 
Neji says, with a serious tone, “Agreed. In order to get back our friends and loved ones from this evil madman and this `Light of Destruction' that is most likely at the center of this pain and misery, we must do whatever it takes to fight and to win.”
 
Takuya yells out, with a dark serious tone, “That's right! We need to show that freak and his damn cult that we are not afraid and we're here to kick their butts back to the hellhole that they crawled from!”
 
Koichi says, with a dark determined tone, “Yes, I agree, Takuya! My brother and Zoe are still under the control of that freak and we need to do what it takes to get them back!”
 
Serena tells Jade, reassuringly and with a smile, “Don't worry, Jade. We will get Jordy back from those freaks. He is like a little brother to me and no fucking freak and his vile cult will take him away from us.”
 
Jade tells Serena, with a warm smile and a nod of understanding, “Thanks, Serena.”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a sly smile, “No problem, Jade. You are our friend and not only that, you are a fellow Sailor Scout. It doesn't matter that you come from this `Treasured Era' and we are from the Silver Millennium, we, Sailor Scouts, are like a universal family and we look out for each other.”
 
Jade nods her head and says, with a smile, “Yeah! Gotcha!”
 
Tenchi asks, curiously, “So, what is our next move?”
 
Serena puts the Black Crystal, which is glowing with black and dark violet light, in her two hands and says, seriously, “Well, in order for the others to fight with us, they need to embrace the dark powers of the Black Crystal. However, I should warn all of you that when take up the powers of the Black Crystal, it is going to be a part of you, forever. So, you need to think about this beforehand.”
 
Jade tells Serena, with a sly grin, “That's not a problem for me. I won't need the Black Crystal.” Before Serena and the others ask what she meant, Jade closes her eyes and soon after, the Black Crystal gives off a powerful dark violet and black aura and Jade follows in unison with a small `dark' wind surround her.
 
Syrus asks, stunned, “Jade! What's going on?! What's happening to you?” Soon after, Jade's black hair gains dark violet highlights on them, she gains dark silver star and black star jewels attached to her ears as earrings, her lips become dark violet in color, a spiked black leather choker appears around her neck, her female Ra Yellow uniform becomes yellow and pitch black with every part of the uniform that was white is now pitch black in color, she gains dark violet version of Alexis Rhodes' fingerless gloves on her hands, pitch black colored fingernails with dark silver star on each fingernail are exposed, she gains black partial see-through stockings that covers all of her legs, and her high-heeled boots become pitch black in color.
 
Tai yells out, stunned, “Whoa! What the?!”
 
Matt calls out, shocked, “How did she do that?!”
 
Hotaru realizes the truth and she exclaims, “That's because Jade-hime was one of the four people that the Black Crystal was created from the original welder of the Darkness of Salvation in her body!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “That's right.” Everyone then whips their heads to see none other than the female black cloaked figure in the room.
 
Yusuke yells out, defensively, “Hey! Who the hell are you?!”
 
Hikari holds out her hands and replies, “Chill bro! That's the same person that gave Serena the Black Crystal.”
 
Keiko asks Serena, curiously, “She is?”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “Yeah! She is the one that helped us out. I meant her when I followed Serena when she contacted her after I got Kari out of that fucking cult.”
 
Alister says, with a curious tone, “Well, dudes, she does have an `interesting' set of clothes.”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, with an amused tone, “Like the rest of you, currently, I am feeling in a `dark mood'.” The female black cloaked figure looks at Koenma and Yeshua and she says, with a bow, “Lord Koenma and Chaos Yeshua, it is an honor.”
 
Koenma says, with a serious tone, “So, we meet for the first time. I don't suppose you would tell us who you really are.”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, with a plain tone, “I'm afraid that I can't at this time. When the time is right, you will know who I truly am.”
 
Matt and Davis look at the black cloaked figure and they think at the same time, “Why do I feel like I know her?!”
 
Kakashi asks the female black cloaked figure, seriously, “I wonder why you are here. I don't think it is not to say hello.”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, “Ah, you are the legendary `Copy Ninja', Kakashi Hatake.”
 
Kakashi replies, with a plain tone, “Not surprising that you know me.”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, plainly, “Yes, you are well-known even outside the lands of the Shinobi.” The female black cloaked figure says, seriously, “However, let us forget the idle talk and explain why I am here. First of all, I know that this is damn well little comforting at this, but I would like to give my solemn apologies for what happened to the two Leaf Shinobi, the two holders of the Legendary Warrior spirits of Light and Wind, and to Jordan Rhodes.”
 
Atticus asks, curiously, “Girl, why are you giving us an apology? It isn't your fault!”
 
Jade says, with a dark serious tone not heard in her before, “It's that freak's fault that Jordy is stuck in that fucking cult!”
 
Naruto yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah, but we will get him and all of our friends back! Believe it!”
 
Sakura says, with a dark sly grin, “For once, Naruto, I agree with you! We're getting our friends back and making that asshole pay!”
 
The female black cloaked figure nods and says, with a serious tone, “I'm glad to know that you haven't weakened in your resolve! However, first of all, I need to tell you that you need to include the two American Duel Academy Duelists in your fight! They have great power within them and it must not fall into the hands of the Society of Light.”
 
Everyone looks at Takara and Rika and Rika asks, with a sarcastic tone, “Us? Great power? You're kidding, right.”
 
The female black cloaked figure replies, with a serious tone, “No, I'm not girlfriend.”
 
Serena asks the female black cloaked figure, curiously, “Are they from the Silver Millennium or maybe `The Treasured Era'?”
 
The female black cloaked figure replies, in a plain tone, “I'm not sure. You see, I, too, know of the legends of Heaven Star, Hell Star, Aurora Star, Dark Star, the two kingdoms that they come from, The Treasured Era, and how The Treasured Era is connected to the Silver Millennium, but I never knew they were true . . . until now. However, I do know is that they do have dormant hidden powers that must be protected and possibly unleashed. So, they, too, need to take up the powers of the Darkness of Salvation. But there is another matter that I need all of you for.”
 
Sora asks, curiously, “What is that?”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, with a serious tone, “It is simple. All of you for the moment must come with me to where I'm hiding the Millennium Stone. The seven items need to be return to the stone for an important ritual.”
 
Rei asks, curiously, “Important ritual?”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, with a serious tone, “We are to do the `Ritual of Osiris'.”
 
Luna yelps out, surprised, “The `Ritual of Osiris'?”
 
Davis asks, curiously, “What is this ritual-thing that she talked about?”
 
The female black cloaked figure replies, seriously, “The `Ritual of Osiris' is a sacred ritual used to restore the dead back to life fully restored back to the way they were at the time that they died. However, they would have needed to die unnaturally like getting murdered or something like that and they need to be a good and strong soul like a certain Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt that battled the Shadow Games. And the lords of the heavens told me that it is time for him to go on his second journey.”
 
Yugi asks, curiously, “Wait! Are you talking about Atem?! You are going to bring him back to life?!” Everyone, minus Zane, Neji, and Yeshua, gasp in shock and surprise.
 
The female black cloaked figure nods her head and replies, seriously, “You got it, Yugi-sempai. Atem's first journey was with you and your friends while sharing his body, but his return to the afterlife wasn't the end of his journey. He needs to return to the living world to start his next journey and help all of you save the world from the evil of Sartorius, the Society of Light, and the Light of Destruction, the true cause of this pain and misery. However, since Atem's body has been missing for millennia and the `Ritual of Osiris' is the only way to bring him back to the living world since it can bring back spirits with new bodies as well, but in order for it to work, he needs someone close to him and his former `host' and friends are the best thing that he's got.”
 
Tea asks, excitedly, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's do this!”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, holding out her hands, “Hold on, girlfriend! First, Neji Hyuga, Rock Lee, Takara, Rika, and the Kita twins must choose to become infused with the Darkness of Salvation. It is their choice and theirs alone.”
 
Janice and Kenta step forward and Kenta says, with a sly grin, “Are you kidding?! It is our people's greatest honor to be infused with the great power that they worship.”
 
Janice says, with a smile, “Indeed. And plus, we are here to aid Lady Kari, Lady Keiko, and their friends in battle against this vile force.”
 
Neji says, with a serious tone, “This Sartorius has attempted to use the Hyuga clan's secrets for evil through Hinata, taken the daughter of the leader of the Hyuga clan, and he has hurt and used our fellow ninja, namely, Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and Hinata, for his mad schemes to take over and most likely, destroy our universe. I cannot and will not allow it to go forward!”
 
Lee says, with a serious and determined tone, “Yes! He shall not be allowed to get away with hurting others and using them from his evil schemes! With the power of youth by our side, we shall win and I shall be honored to fight by my friends' and all of their allies' sides!”
 
Takara says, with a strong and determined tone, “Well, you can count me in as well. What Sartorius and his Society of Light is doing is wrong, people have the right to make choices and plus, all of us know this, the whole universe is at stake. We can't allow him to destroy it. If I have this great power to stop him, then I intend to use it.”
 
Rika says, with a nod, “I'll fight too. No way in hell I'm letting my best fetusususus friend . . .” Everyone, except for Yeshua, looks at Rika with raised eyebrows and puzzled looks on their faces.
 
Takara says, with a sly smile, “We've been best friends since we've been on our mother's stomachs. Kind of complicated.”
 
Cody says, plainly, “I'll say.”
 
Rika says, with a confident tone, “Whatever. My point is, you guys aren't going in it alone.”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, with a nod, “Good. Since everyone is decided, follow me.” Soon after, the black cloaked figure creates a portal in front of her and motions for everyone to step into it.
 
Yugi and his group are first and Yugi says, plainly, “Well, here goes.” Yugi then goes through the portal, followed by Joey, Tea, and Tristan, and Mai and the others soon after.
 
Mai was the last one to enter and she says, plainly, “You know, a decade ago, this would have seem too weird for me.” Soon after, Mai goes through the portal with the rest of our heroes and heroines following them.
 
Chazz says, in his usual snobbish tone, “Hey, should we trust a girl that covers herself in a cloak? I'm just saying it is kind of shady.”
 
Jasmine retorts, teasingly, “Like you and your family weren't?”
 
Chazz yells out, annoyed, “Hey! It was those rotten scrubs plan for world domination, not mine!”
 
Jaden tells Chazz, with a sly grin, “Chill, Chazz! We know! We know! It was Jagger's and Slade's plan and you were the one just following them, that's all!”
 
Chazz says, with a serious tone, “Got that right, Slacker! But `The Chazz' doesn't follow anyone's orders expect his own, got that?!” Chazz yells out, with a dark angered tone, “If any of you, dorks, mention the time that I was in that fucking `Dork Club', you will get really `Chazzed', got that?!” Soon after, Chazz enters the female black cloaked figure's gateway.
 
Rika comments, with a sarcastic tone, “Touchy. Sounds like someone didn't get their morning coffee.”
 
Tyranno tells Rika, with a sly smile, “Don't worry about that, ma'am. Private Princeton is always like that, but then again, I don't blame the soldier. If some freak messed up my mind in some insane plot to take over the world, I would go ballistic, too.” Rika looks at Tyranno and for some reason, the warm feeling in heart wells up again and she can't seem to turn away from him.
 
Before he goes through the portal, Davis asks Kari, curiously, “By the way, Kari, you said that you sealed that girl, Ino's, ninja jutsu?”
 
Keiko nods his head and she says, seriously, “Yeah! A mind-transfer jutsu where she has the ability to transfer her mind into someone else's body and possess them.”
 
Cody says, seriously and logically, “If they had something like that on their side, we would be in real trouble.”
 
Izzy asks, logically, “But what about Sartorius? If he has this `Light of Destruction' behind him, don't you think he can release the seal on her jutsu?”
 
Kari says, with dark sly grin, “Don't count on it, Izzy! That freak won't be able to break that seal!”
 
Keiko says, with a dark sly smile, “And if he tries, let's just says that he is in for an unexpected surprise that he won't like at all.”
 
Kira says, with a dark sly smile, “Wish I was there to see his freaky face when he gets your surprise, Kei.”
 
Yusuke says, with a dark sly grin on his own, “You and me both, sis.” A short time soon after, all of our heroes and heroines, joined by their new arrivals, go through the gateway and the female black cloaked figure follows them in causing the portal to close behind them.
 
(A brief time soon after; Within the walls of the `White Dorm')
 
Inside of Sartorius' private quarters, we find our heroes' and heroines' `former' friends and loved ones, joined by Ino, Tenten, Yuka, Eri, Ayumi, and Jordan Rhodes, who is by Alexis' right side, watching the video of our heroes' and heroines' conversation that Hinata and Sakura made before they were freed from the SOL and Sartorius' control.
 
When the video is done, Ino says, amazed, “I can't believe it! Naruto is the son of the Fourth Hokage!”
 
Sartorius replies, with a plain tone, “Yes, it looks like the fourth leader of your village sealed up the Nine-Tailed Fox because he had faith in his son to contain the beast. However, you never knew that fact because the information was forbidden to be told to him. However, all of the adults knew and they treated him as if he was the same as the Nine-Tailed Fox.”
 
Tenten yells out, with a cold serious tone, “What?! How could they treat Naruto as he was the fox that attacked our village?”
 
Ino says, with a cold plain tone, “Naruto is a real goofball and idiot sometimes, but he isn't a beast or demon like that fox.”
 
Sartorius tells Tenten and Ino, with a serious tone, “With the world covered in darkness like it is, your people seem to feel that since Naruto is the carrier of the fox with a bit of the fox traits, like his whiskers for example, that he and the fox are in the one and the same. This world is corrupt and full of darkness, crime, war, and much more and good people like Naruto tend to fall victim to mistreatment and mistrust.”
 
Ino says, in cold serious tone, “Well, now, we know why Naruto wants to become Hokage so bad and being Hokage of our village is in his blood.”
 
Tenten says, with a cold serious tone, “Master Sartorius, but what I don't get is why Naruto is against us? I mean I thought someone like him would love a chance to finally get accepted by helping save the world see the light.”
 
Sartorius replies, with a plain tone, “It is complicated, but I believe he has fallen to the dark powers of the nonbelievers and it might be possible that the infamous Nine-Tailed Fox has also influenced him. You see, he can't escape Naruto with the special seal placed on him in Naruto's body, but it doesn't mean the demon fox can influence his actions.”
 
Alexis says, with a cold serious tone, “It happened once before when Hinata joined us. Naruto misunderstood and became so enraged that demon fox inside of him took over and tried to kill Master Sartorius. Most likely, because he was a creature of darkness and evil and Sartorius is trying to save the world by destroying all darkness something an evil creature like him needs to survive.”
 
Sartorius tells Tenten and Ino, with a serious tone, “However, the nonbelievers took Miss Haruno and Miss Hyuga away from us and they too have fallen into the darkness like your fellow ninja. We need you to help make sure that they are saved and see the light.”
 
Tenten says, with a cold serious tone, “We will help however we can sir.”
 
Ino says, with a cold plain tone, “However, sir, I can't help since my mind-transfer jutsu was sealed by those fucking traitors to the Society, Hikari Kamiya and Keiko Yukimura. They used some kind of Shadow Magic to seal my jutsu up.”
 
Sartorius tells Ino, with a plain tone, “Allow me to see what I can do.” Sartorius looks directly at Ino and his eyes glowed dark violet as Ino's eyes become dull and lifeless, but then a dark violet and black aura comes over her body, Ino yelps out in pain, and soon after, dark lightning from the aura zaps Sartorius causing him to cry out in pain as he falls to the ground on his back with Ino being thrown back on her butt.
 
The SOL members, expect for Ami, Mina, Lita, Amara, Michelle, Trista, and Darien yell out in unison, “Master Sartorius!” Tenten goes over to Ino while the rest of the SOL members knee in front of Sartorius with Alexis, Jordan, Amara, and Darien bringing him to a sitting position. His eyes are closed and he is unconscious.
 
Lita yells out, shocked, “Sartorius-sama, are you all right?!”
 
Jordan asks Alexis, perplexed, “Alexis-onee-san, what happened to Master Sartorius?”
 
Alexis says, with a cold annoyed snarl, “Kari and Keiko! Those two traitors must have done this!”
 
Bastion says, with a cold logical tone, “Yes. It is most likely they put another spell on the seal that they put on Ino's mind-transfer jutsu.”
 
Yolei says, with a surprised tone, “I never thought that Kari would pull such a dirty trick like this.”
 
Koji says, with a cold serious and plain tone, “With her mind infected by darkness like our friends are now, you can expect them to be capable of anything.”
 
Jordan thinks in his mind, fearfully, “Does this mean Jade-kun will become exactly like Serena-onee-chan is now?”
 
Lita calls out, with a cold angered tone, “Ooh, those rotten nonbelievers will pay for this!”
 
Darien tells Lita, with a cold plain tone, “We can't just go rushing at them, Lita. With the nonbelievers the way that they are now, they won't hesitate to attack us with their full power.” Darien thinks in his mind, solemnly, “Especially Serena . . . With her transformation into Sailor Eclipse, she has become harsh, dark, and full of anger and bitterness. Does she hate us that much? Does she hate me this much?”
 
Tenten asks Ino, curiously, “Are you okay, Ino?”
 
Ino moans as she holds her head and she replies, in a cold annoyed tone, “How do you think that I'm feeling right now, Tenten?”
 
Kagome says, with a cold serious tone, “We need to come up with a plan to fight against the nonbelievers . . . especially since that mutt's damn sister has created spells with Rei that negate the use of my priestess spells that I learned.”
 
Yuka tells Kagome, with a cold sly tone, “Don't worry, Kagome. We'll help you make your cousins and their friends see the light.”
 
Ayumi says, with a cold sly smile, “And don't worry about it! That damn mutt that broke your heart will pay for what he did to you.”
 
Eri says, with cold sly grin, “Along with all of his traitorous friends.”
 
Kagome tells the three SOL girls, with a cold sly smile, “Thanks, girls. I knew that I could count on you.”
 
Zoe asks, with a curious tone, “So, what's the plan?”
 
Alexis says, with a cold serious tone, “We had better stay away from the nonbelievers at the moment. With the dirty trick that Kari and Keiko pulled on Master Sartorius, we will be without his guidance.”
 
Bastion says, with a cold logical tone, “Wise idea, Alexis. However, we will need to come up with future plans when Master Sartorius awakens.”
 
Alexis says, with a cold sly smile, “I've already gotten one, Bastion. Since you have sealed up ninja abilities, Master Sartorius could unseal them for you when he awakens from the nonbelievers' dirty trick.”
 
Tenten says, with a cold sly smile, “Yeah! And we can help you in ninja training and we will have another Shinobi to add to our forces.”
 
Ami says, with a cold logical tone, “They have a good point. We need as much power as possible if we are going to fight the nonbelievers. Plus, with you as a member of Naruto's family, you might be able to convince him to join us, even though it looks very low in that possibility. Remember, Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi attacked Yusuke when he was a part of us.”
 
Bastion says, with a cold logical tone and a cold smile on his lips, “Yes, I agree. But there is a still a chance that I can use our family bonds to convince Naruto to join us and awakening my sealed chakra abilities as well as training me to use them is also a logical course of action. I've had a weird feeling about Naruto and myself and now, I know where this feeling comes from.” Bastion thinks in his mind, in a cold serious tone, “Since Naruto is a member of my family tree, it is more important than ever I save him from the darkness and that vile fox demon sealed inside of him. However, I keep wondering why my family kept my ninja heritage a secret from me as well as the knowledge that I have a cousin in the lands of the Shinobi. Well, it doesn't matter now. I need to do my duty to the Light and Master Sartorius by bringing Naruto into the Light in order to protect our Society . . . and Ami-chan.” Soon after, the SOL members immediately aid Sartorius and Ino after the `nasty shock' from the seal on Ino's mind-transfer jutsu.
 
TK then says, with a cold sly grin, “I've got an idea as well to get some help. Yolei and I will need Koji's and Zoe's help in this plan.”
 
Zoe replies, with an evil sly grin and cold plain tone, “Oh, do tell, TK.” Soon after, TK starts explain his plan to the SOL members, including Koji, Yolei, and Zoe.
 
On the meanwhile, Jordan thinks in his mind, with a cold determined tone, “I won't allow Serena-onee-chan and Jade-kun to be swallowed by the darkness! They mean too much to me and I will get them into the Society of Light no matter what it takes me! Plus, I will save Atticus-onii-chan from the darkness and bring him back to me and Alexis-onee-chan.”
 
(Inside of the cave containing the Millennium Stone; A short time soon after)
 
Inside of the mysterious cave containing the Millennium Stone, we find all of our heroes and heroines, joined by Yugi and his friends along with Neji, Lee, Takara, Rika, Janice, and Kenta, assembled in the large cavern that contains the Millennium Stone. However, Neji, Lee, Takara, Rika, Janice, and Kenta, have brand new `dark looks' on them.
 
Neji's black hair has gained dark red highlights on them, his male Obelisk Blue blazer is pitch black in color, his traditional Hyuga robes are a mixture of black and dark grey with the top being black, the pants being dark grey in color, he has black fingerless fighting gloves with a dark grey markings in the form of the symbol of the Hidden Leaf Village on his hands, and his open-toed boots are pitch black in color now.
 
Lee's black hair also gained dark red highlights on them, his male Ra Yellow blazer is pitch black in color, the coverings on his hands are pitch black in color as well, he has a dark green shirt under his black blazer, black pants, and black open-toed boots on his feet.
 
Takara's hair has become pitch black with dark violet highlights on them, she has dark violet, black, and golden star earrings on her ears, her lips are dark violet in color now, she has a black leather choker around her neck, her female Ra Yellow uniform has become a pitch black and yellow mixture with every part of the uniform that was originally white being pitch black now, she has dark violet versions of Alexis Rhodes' fingerless gloves on her hand, exposing black fingernails with golden stars on each fingernail, she has black partial see-through stockings covering all of her legs, and her high-heeled boots have become pitch black in color.
 
Rika's blood red hair has become pitch black with dark violet highlights on them, her earrings are dark violet and black star jewels connected to dark silver skull and crossbones jewel attached to her ears, her lips are blood red in color, she has a spiked leather neck-choker around her neck, her female Ra Yellow uniform is the same black and yellow mixture as Takara's uniform, she has pitch black version of Alexis Rhodes' gloves on her hands, exposing dark violet fingernails with blood red stars on each fingernail, she has pitch black stockings covering all of her legs, and her high-heeled boots are pitch black as well.
 
Janice's hair has become pitch black in color with dark violet highlights in it, her lips are dark violet, she has black gemstone earrings attached to her ears, her female Obelisk Blue uniform has become a black and blue version with every part of the uniform was originally white is now pitch black in color, she has pitch black version of Alexis Rhodes' gloves on her hands, exposing dark violet colored fingernails, she has black partial see-through stockings covering all of her legs, and her high-heeled boots have become pitch black in color.
 
Kenta's hair has become pitch black with dark red highlights in his hair, he has a spiked leather neck-choker around his neck, his male Obelisk Blue blazer is pitch black in color, he has a black shirt under it, black fingerless fighting gloves on his hands, black jeans over his legs, and dark red sneakers on his feet.
 
Jade states, amazed, “So, this is the Millennium Stone, huh?”
 
Luna tells Jade, with a nod, “That's right, Jade. This is where the seven Millennium Items came from.”
 
Serena then says, taking her Millennium Necklace off her neck, “And this is where we are putting them back.” Soon after, Serena puts the Millennium Necklace in its slot, Rei puts the Millennium Rod in its stone, Jaden puts the Millennium Key in its slot, Keiko puts the Millennium Ring in its slot, Sasuke takes out the Millennium Scales from his new subspace pocket and puts it in its slot, and Yusuke takes the Millennium Eye that appears attached in the center of black choker around his neck, and finally, Davis returns the Millennium Puzzle to its slot.
 
Davis asks the female black cloaked figure, “So, we are getting the items back after we are done with this ritual right?”
 
The female black cloaked figure replies, with a serious tone, “No duh, Davis! You are still going to need the items if you are going to beat the Light of Destruction and the Society of Light. For now, we are going to need them back for this ritual.”
 
Tea asks, curiously, “So, this will bring Atem back?”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, “Hopefully, it will. However, this is a very powerful and scared ritual and who knows what will happen. But we are going to need him, here, in the mortal world for the dangers ahead. Plus, we might need his help with this.” The female black cloaked figure reaches into her cloak and takes out the Millennium Spellbook.
 
Atremis exclaims, shocked, “Hold on! That's the Millennium Spellbook! The mystical artifact that contained the spell that created the seven Millennium Items in the first place!”
 
All of our heroes and heroines, expect for Yeshua, Hiei, and Zane, gasp in shock and Rei asks Atremis, “Are you sure about that?”
 
Jade looks at the book and she says, with a serious tone, “Yep! That's the Millennium Spellbook all right.”
 
Serena asks Jade, curiously, “You can tell, Jade?”
 
Jade says, seriously, “Of course, Serena. The Spellbook was originally an artifact that was very scared to the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth kingdoms. It is said that you can use powers only known by great demons and gods by using the spells, incantations, and other information within that Spellbook.”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, “And one of the spells was the ritual that created the seven Millennium Items, but that's only a small part of the greater text within. From my knowledge of the Silver Millennium, there were other Millennium Items created through the dark magic within this book.”
 
Yugi and his friends gasp in shock and Joey yells out, stunned, “More Millennium Items?! That can't be possible right?!”
 
Yugi says, with a serious tone, “Remember what she said, Joey, the ritual that created the seven items that we know is only a small part of that text. There might be more to it than we know. Who knows what spells and powers that it contains? And that's why it could be dangerous in the wrong hands.”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, with a serious and determined tone, “And I can assure you, Yugi-sempai, I'm one of the `right hands'.”
 
Serena tells the female black cloaked figure, “And we trust you. You helped us out a lot and we can never thank you enough.”
 
The female black cloaked figure replies, with a kind tone, “I'm just doing my job as a Sailor Soldier even through I'm doing it in a mysterious way that isn't `usual' of Sailor Soldiers.”
 
Luna says, nodding her head in agreement, “I'll say.”
 
Izzy asks the female figure, “But what about other Millennium Items that you told about?”
 
The female figure replies, plainly, “I'm not really sure, but what I do remember is that one Millennium Item was created for the Moon Kingdom and Princess Serenity specifically for her protection against the dark forces. It was the one that Anubis somehow copied into his own version when he tried to defeat Atem back in ancient Egypt, the Pyramid of Light, the eighth Millennium Item.”
 
Yugi yells out, stunned, “The Pyramid of Light that Anubis had was a fake?!”
 
The female figure replies, seriously, “Well . . . not a fake exactly. It was a Millennium Item, just a copy of the one meant for Princess Serenity. However, she never got it because Queen Serenity waited until Princess Serenity was old enough and wise enough to handle the power it contained. However, Queen Beryl and the Negaverse destroyed the Moon Kingdom before she could get the item meant for her. The Pyramid of Light was unique for Millennium Items because it contained a mix of Light energy and magic from the Silver Crystal and Dark energy that all Millennium Items have within them.”
 
Jade says, curiously, “Light and Darkness within a Millennium Item, huh? Most likely, Queen Serenity managed to translate more of the text.”
 
The female figure replies, plainly and nodding her head, “She did.”
 
Joe asks Jade, curiously, “Jade, does that mean that you can translate the text?”
 
Jade replies, with a serious tone, “I know the whole coding and language that the Millennium Spellbook has within it, but I never saw anything about it's text during my days as Princess of the Shadowed Rebirth kingdom. However, given enough time to recall my memories and look at the text, I'm sure I can translate it.”
 
Matt says, with a dark sly grin, “And that would give an advantage over those Society Goons. You are speaking my language, Jade.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain and logical tone, “However, we must be careful when using the Millennium Spellbook.”
 
Jade says, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah, there are a lot of powerful spells, rituals, and other powerful magic in that book, so, don't get any damn ideas, got it?!” Jade slams her fists together and creates a small shockwave thanks to her super-strength.
 
Tai replies, a bit nervously, “No ma'am.”
 
JP says, a bit fearfully, “Whoa! Remind not to get her mad.”
 
Tommy says, with a nod, “I'll say.”
 
The female figure summons a stone slab with a flat top, puts the Millennium Spellbook on top of the slab, and says, plainly, “Anyway, let's cut the chit-chat and go forward with this ritual.”
 
Yugi asks the female figure, “So, what do we need to do?”
 
The female figure tells Yugi, with a serious tone, “First, Yugi-sempai, you need to stand in the center of the Millennium Stone. Since you were Atem's former host, you are the closest to the Pharaoh and plus, since you a lot like him, you will aid the powers of the Millennium Items to create a new body of him.”
 
Joey asks, seriously, “Okay, what about the rest of us?”
 
The female figure says, seriously, “Only you, Tristan, and Tea are very close to the Pharaoh, Joey-sempai. So, you are the only ones that we need. Surround Yugi-sempai in a triangle formation around the Millennium Stone, Tea-sempai being in front of Yugi-sempai, and Joey and Tristan on either side of Yugi.” Soon after, the four named people did so with Yugi standing on top of the Millennium Stone with him above the Millennium Puzzle, Tea in front of Yugi, Joey on the left side of Yugi, and Tristan on the right side of Yugi.
 
Tristan asks, curiously, “Okay, what's next?”
 
The female figure tells them, “Close your eyes and close on the positive feelings, memories, and experiences with Atem as well as the experiences that increased the bond of friendship between all of you and Atem. It is that `inner power' that will help the Millennium Items bring Atem back.”
 
Tea says, with a determined tone, “It sounds weird, but when have we not experienced that before? We'll do what it takes to bring Atem back.” Soon after, the four of them close their eyes and the female figure puts her hands together as if in player.
 
The female figure says, with a strong voice, “Millennium Items, please heed my cry, in the name of the Pharaoh and the Gods of Egypt, lend your power to the sovereign of life and death, focus the power of the hope of these four, and bring back the one buried in the sands of Egypt and who's spirit resides in the Spirit World. Return his flesh and blood, give him back his mortal body, and restore him to life once more in the name of the sovereign of the Nile, Osiris. I call upon thy to return to our mortal world and live once more . . . Pharaoh Atem of Egypt, son of Pharaoh Aknamkanon!” Soon after, the Millennium Items and the Millennium Stone glow with incredible golden light as ancient Egyptian symbols appear on the ground around the feet of Tea, Joey, and Tristan.
 
Duke yells out, stunned, “Whoa! What's going on here?!”
 
However, Rebecca and Mimi yell out, in amazement, “Wow! Amazing!” Soon after, the gates to the Spirit World open up and Yugi begins to glow with a bright light along with Joey, Tea, and Tristan.
 
Kuwabara asks, perplexed, “What's going on?!”
 
Koenma replies, plainly, “They are using the collective feelings for Atem from Tea Gardner, Joey Wheeler, Tristan Taylor, and Yugi Moto since they are the Pharaoh's best friends during his journey with them ten years ago to bring him back to life.” Just then the female figure starts to chant out in ancient Egypt and everyone takes notice that a glowing light comes from her forehead, revealing a set of maroon eyes within the hood, but nothing else.
 
Izzy says, amazed, “Whoa! Prodigious! She is chanting in ancient Egyptian.”
 
However, Keiko, Davis, and Matt think in their minds at the same time, “Her eyes! They look so familiar to me!” With a few minutes, the golden lights from Tea, Tristan, and Joey converge on Yugi and they shoot a beam of light into the gate to the Spirit World. The four friends give slight groans of pain as they struggle to focus on Atem and their memories of him as a bright glow comes from the portal.
 
Yugi thinks in his mind, strongly, “We've got to stay strong or Atem can't return to this world to help us!”
 
Tea thinks in her mind, determinedly, “I've got to stay strong! This is my . . . our chance to see Atem again and give him another chance at life. We can't pass this up! Plus, we need his help to save the universe! Oh, who am I kidding?! I really want to see Atem again because I loved him the first day that we met and learning about him and Yugi together in the same body. I had feelings for Yugi and I was torn between him and the Pharaoh, but now, I know really care about Atem and I want him back.” Just then images flow into Tea's mind with images of a beautiful princess looking a lot like her wearing a gown similar to Princess Serenity's gown in Atem's court and Atem and this princess kissing each other on the lips. Tea thinks in her mind, stunned, “What the?! These images! That princess! She looks so familiar to me! And these `images', they feel like . . . like memories . . . like I'm this princess and I'm with Atem . . . could these be . . . a past life that I led . . .?”
 
Just then a female voice calls into Tea's mind, “Yes, they are, my dear! It is time for you to awaken!” Tea wanted to ask what that meant, but she felt a weird `pull' inside of her ready to burst while a golden sigil appeared on her forehead. The sigil is three golden stars in a triangle formation similar to a tri-force found in Zelda.
 
Nearly everyone expect for Luna and Atremis notice these symbols and Luna thinks in her mind, stunned, “The symbols for Sailor Constellation, one of the princesses of the Infinity Kingdom and sister to Sailor Universe!” Before Luna could say a word, a bright golden flash comes out of the gate to the Spirit World as the female figure cries out the last of the incantation for the `Ritual of Osiris' in ancient Egyptian and forcing everyone to cover their eyes.
 
JP yells out, seriously, “Hey! Who turned on the flood lights in here?!”
 
Sora calls out, stunned, “It's so bright! I can't see!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark serious tone, “Kind of like those Society Dorks and their damn light!”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, seriously, “But this light is nothing like those Society Geeks and their fucking Master. It is like my Silver Crystal, warm and inviting and bring of great positive energy is coming through!” When the light dies down and everyone is able to see, they find that there is a shadow coming from the gates to the Spirit World, which are closed now, and they turn to look. When they do so, they are amazed to see none other than the former Pharaoh himself, Atem, standing before them, wearing the same clothes that he did when he left Yugi and his friends into the Spirit World, and his old Battle City-type duel disk is attached to his left wrist with the deck that he used against Yugi in their `Ceremonial Duel', minus the Egyptian God Cards, of course.
 
Tristan yells out, amazed, “No way!”
 
Yugi calls out, amazed, “Atem?!”
 
Atem looks down at everyone, gives his classic smile, and he replies, with a smile, “Yes, Yugi, it is me. And I'm amazing how you have grown.” Atem then leaps down from the gates to the Spirit World and in front of the Millennium Stone. Immediately, Joey, Yugi, and Tristan go over to their friend and Yugi embraces his best friend that once shared his body when he was just the Spirit of the Millennium Puzzle.
 
Joey tells Atem, with a smile, “Welcome back to the land of the living Atem!”
 
Atem tells Joey, with a smile, “It's good to be back.”
 
Yugi says, with a smile, “We've missed you, Atem.”
 
Atem says, with his smile, “And I've missed all of you.”
 
Koenma tells Atem, “Welcome back to the land of the living, Atem.”
 
Atem tells Koenma, with a nod, “Thank you, Prince Koenma. I'm glad the Spirit World and the Gods of Egypt allowed me this chance to return and aid all of you.”
 
Yeshua tells Atem, with a plain and logical tone, “Yes, Atem. However, you have a great job ahead of you.”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “Yes, I know. Two of the Chosen Duelists are under Sartorius' control and it looks like that Sartorius is just the avatar for a far greater evil.” Atem then gives his confident smile and says, with his confident tone, “But I know with all of you, especially my friends, by my side, together, all of us shall defeat this evil and return the universe to peace once more.”
 
Luna says, with a smile, “Spoken like a true leader and king, Atem. Welcome back to the world of the living.”
 
Atem tells Luna, with a smile, “It is nice to see you, again, Luna. It has been sometime since Queen Serenity's last visit to my kingdom in ancient Egypt.”
 
However, Davis looks at Tea, sees that she is holding her head a bit, and he asks Tea, “Hey, Tea, is something wrong?!”
 
When everyone looks at Tea, they see her holding her head and Yugi asks, concerned, “Tea, is something wrong?”
 
Tea replies, with a kind tone, “No, nothing's wrong.” When Tea takes her hand off her forehead, everyone, minus Yeshua, Hiei, and Zane, gasps to see the sigil on her forehead and she replies, with a kind smile, “In fact, I never felt better in years.”
 
Atremis says, with a serious tone, “I knew it! That's the symbol of Sailor Constellation, one of the princesses of the Infinity Kingdom, and the elder sister to Princess Sakura!”
 
Keiko yells out, stunned, “Sister?! Tea-sempai is my sister?!”
 
Tea replies, with a nod, “That's right, Kei! I was Princess Anzu of the Infinity Kingdom, one of your sisters back during the Silver Millennium!” Tea replies, with a slight blush, “Father really . . . loved mother if you get what I mean.”
 
Kari replies, with a slight blush, “Yeah, we got you, Tea-sempai.”
 
Keiko asks, curiously, “Do you know how many brothers and sister I have?”
 
Yeshua replies, with a plain and logical tone, “As you would say, here, in this time, a lot. The well known members are Princess Kisara, Sailor Genesis, your brother, Prince Kail, your sister, Princess Amaterasu Ishtar Juniper, who was the legendary and extraordinary Sailor Soldier, Sailor Vortex, the powerful Sailor Scout of Existence, and there were many others, but I shall speak of Princess Isis Anzu, the Princess of the Constellations known as Sailor Constellation since that's her Sailor Scout form, the Sailor Scout of the Star Constellations. There are other elder and younger brothers and sisters, but I will go into them later.”
 
Atem thinks in his mind, stunned, “I can't believe it! Tea is Anzu?! Is this why I felt so close to Tea?!”
 
Koenma says, with a serious tone, “There is something else that you should know about Princess Anzu. She was . . . is Pharaoh Atem's soulmate.”
 
Yugi, Joey, and Tristan yells out, stunned and in unison, “Soulmate?!”
 
Tea replies, with a blush on her cheeks, “Yes. Atem and I met when he was fifteen years old and his father was still on the throne. I was on a mission into Egypt and I snuck into the palace. I was so confident that I didn't transform into my Sailor Scout form and I snuck into the palace with ease and ended up in . . . Atem's private quarters, where we kind of stumbled into each other.”
 
Atem rubs his head and replies, “Yes. I remember that day. It was not a `gracious' way to meet to say the least.”
 
Joey says, with a nod, “I'll say.”
 
Tea tells the others, with a smile and a kind tone, “And let's just says after that the rest is history between me and Atem. The only thing that you should really know is I died during Atem's first battle with Zorc and giving him the time that he needed to seal Zorc away in the Millennium Puzzle.” Tea then tells Joey, with a serious tone, “And no, Joey, I'm not giving you any `tasty tidbits' about my time in Atem's palace.”
 
Joey yells out, annoyed, “Hey, I didn't say anything!”
 
Mai says, with a sly grin, “But you were going to ask, weren't you, hon?”
 
Joey tells Mai, with a serious tone, “I'm insulted that you would even think that, Mai!”
 
Mai says, with a sly grin, “Yeah, right, Joey! You are a young man, through still very much like a teenage boy and `boys will be boys'!”
 
Serenity says, with a sly smile, “Don't we know it, Mai!”
 
Joey says, drolly, “Thanks a lot, Serenity!”
 
Tea walks to Atem and she tells him, with a loving tone, “Welcome back, Atem. I've missed you.” And not caring that everyone is watching, Tea kisses Atem right on the forehead and she whispers into his ear, with a seductive and teasing tone, “You and I can catch up later . . . my beloved lord.”
 
Atem gives a wide blush from Tea's comment and Joey says, with a sly grin, “Well, even the great Pharaoh can blush sometimes.”
 
Atem yells out, in a rare embarrassed tone, “Joey!”
 
Joey tells Atem, with a sly grin, “Come on, Atem! A little joke between friends!”
 
Atem smiles and replies, “Yes, I see.”
 
Tristan tells Atem, with a sly grin, “Better not let him give you the `birds and bees' talk, Atem, or you might get stung in the ass.”
 
Joey yells out, angrily, “How about I punch you in the face, jerk?!” Joey rushes at Tristan and he runs away from his pissed off friend.
 
Atem says, with a smile, “I see that ten years haven't changed things too much.”
 
Yugi says, with a sly smile and a nod, “Yep.”
 
Tai says, with a dark serious tone, “This is a fun reunion and all, but we have a lot of work to do.”
 
Atem says, seriously, “I agree.”
 
The female black cloaked figure says, with a serious tone, “Atem, we might need your help with the Millennium Spellbook.”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “Yes, I overhead everything even from the Spirit World. I know that you have gotten the Millennium Spellbook back, but I fear that your best bet is to use Jade since she has the knowledge from the time and place where the Spellbook came from. However, we should tread cautiously with the Millennium Spellbook.”
 
Koenma says, with a serious tone, “Agreed. That one ritual that created the Millennium Items in the first place nearly caused Zorc to take over the world and cover it in darkness. Who knows what secrets are in that book?”
 
Jade says, with a serious tone and a smile, “Don't worry, Binky Boy. With responsible people like Yeshua, Luna, and Atremis helping me out, what can go wrong?”
 
Koenma says, with a plain tone, “That's what I'm worried about Jade.”
 
Kira says, with a serious tone, “Bad news is that Toddler Breath has a point. We better not going messing with that Spellbook too much.”
 
Matt says, with a dark sly grin, “However, we can use it to our advantage against those white dorks.”
 
Serena says, with a dark serious tone, “Matt does have a point, but so does Atem and Koenma. Let's get those translations done first and think about what we can do with them. On the meanwhile, let's plan our next move against them.”
 
Davis says, with a dark sly smile, “Izzy, Keiko, Alister, Kurama, and Katina could handle that pretty well.”
 
Alister says, with a smile, “Sis and I will try our best dudes.”
 
Atticus asks, curiously, “What about my sister and cousin?”
 
Jaden tells Atticus, with a dark serious tone, “Sorry, Atticus, we will get your cousin, Jordan, out as quick as possible, but since that white whore version of your sister is the top freak in that cult, we will focus on her close to last because she might be heavily guarded and more difficult.”
 
Yusuke says, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah, we will work our way up to her.”
 
Inuyasha says, with an angered tone, “What about Kagome?!”
 
Hikari tells Inuyasha, with a serious tone, “Don't worry, Inuyasha, we will help you get Kagome out of that dork club. She is my cousin after all and we've got to save her! And once we do, that asshole, Sartorius, will pay!”
 
Rei says, seriously, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's get to work!” Not needing another word, our heroes and heroines prepare to leave the cave with Atem as Davis, Sasuke, Yusuke, Keiko, Serena, Jaden, and Rei retrieve the Millennium Items from the stone. On the meanwhile, Atem looks at the female black cloaked figure and they nod their heads in some form of unsaid agreement. On the meanwhile, Rika and Takara were also holding their foreheads as they were getting mysterious `headaches'.
 
Takara and Rika think in their minds at the same time, “I feel weird . . .” On the meanwhile, mysterious glows come from their foreheads and under their hands and Yeshua looks at the two with serious stares.
 
(Four days later; within the walls of the `White Dorm')
 
Four days after the return of Atem, things haven't radically changed since the `conversation' of Jordan Rhodes, Ino, Tenten, and Kagome's three friends, Yuka, Eri, and Ayumi, into the Society of Light. The Society of Light brainwashed three of the newest transfers, two male Ra Yellow and one female Obelisk Blue, before our heroes and heroines could `induct' them into the Shadow Academia and Jordan Rhodes used his deck to do it. However, our heroes and heroines related by brutally beating up two male and one female SOL member for what they did to those three transfers. They are currently in the `White Dorm' medical wing with broken bones including ribs and legs with as multiple cuts and black and blues. On the meanwhile, Sartorius recovered from the `shock' that he got from the `seal' placed on Ino's mind-transfer jutsu by Kari Kamiya and Keiko Yukimura that he tried to unseal unsuccessfully.
 
Currently, all of the top SOL members are in Sartorius' private quarters, watching security footage of Atem on the screen, and he says, with a plain tone, “It is interesting and disturbing to see what lengths the nonbelievers will do to destroy us.” After Atem had returned to the land of the living, he was introduced as Atem Moto, Yugi's long lost twin brother from Egypt, but Sartorius, Trista, and our `darkened' heroes and heroines knew better and Sartorius and Trista informed the rest of his `command' about Atem.
 
Ino says, amazed, “I can't believe that guy was an ancient Egyptian Pharaoh and thousands of years old! He looks exactly like Yugi Moto!”
 
Sartorius tells Ino, with a plain tone, “You must remember he was revived back to life and given a new young body.”
 
Trista says, with a cold logical tone, “Sartorius-sama, the nonbelievers must have tricked Atem that we are the enemy in order to greater access the power of the Shadow Realm.”
 
Sartorius nods his head and says, with a plain tone, “That's what I believe to, Miss Meiou. Atem fought against the darkness plenty times before, but I believe that the darkness controlling the nonbelievers controls him. With his ancient knowledge on the Shadow Games and the Millennium Items, the nonbelievers had another great advantage over us.”
 
Jordan asks Sartorius, with a cold curious tone, “What will we do now sir?”
 
Sartorius stands up, turns to face our heroes' and heroines' `former' friends and loved ones, and he replies, with an evil sly smile, “First of all, I would like to congratulate you on your victories that brought us three fresh members.”
 
Jordan says, with a cold smile, “Thank you, sir. I was only doing my part. I knew that destiny was my side and I knew I would win.”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil sly smile, “Indeed.” Sartorius then asks Yolei, TK, Koji, and Zoe, with a serious tone, “How goes your `duties' in the Digital World?”
 
Zoe says, with a evil sly grin, “Very well, sir. More and more Digimon are seeing the errors of their ways and joining us in the Light.”
 
Sartorius says, with a evil sly smile, “Excellent work. I knew that I could count on the four of you.”
 
Yolei says, with a cold smile, “Thank you, sir.”
 
Koji says, with a cold serious tone, “There is a problem with Gennai, one of the so called `protectors' of Yolei's and TK's Digital World. He is making plans to stop us, but he shall see the error of his ways shortly as soon as he sees the light too.”
 
Sartorius says, with a nod, “Very good, Mister Minamoto. You, Miss Inoue, Miss Orimoto, and Mister Takashi should head into the Digital World in case the Digidestined with the nonbelievers arrive to stop you as they will most likely will.”
 
The four SOL controlled Digidestined, two Odiaba and two Frontier, bow and declare, in unison, “Yes, sir!” Soon after, the four SOL controlled Digidestined leave the room to prepare to head to the Digital World.
 
Sartorius tells Bastion, with a plain tone, “Mister Misawa, please set forward.”
 
Bastion steps forward and he says, with a cold plain tone, “Yes, sir.”
 
Sartorius tells Bastion, with a serious tone, “Miss Mizuno's, Miss Rhodes', and your idea for me to unlock your ninja chakra powers and have you trained to increase the strength of Society was a well thought idea. And I believe it would be best that we start immediately.”
 
Bastion nods his head and replies, with a cold serious tone, “Yes, sir.” Sartorius then gives off a bright violet light from his eyes causing Bastion's eyes to grow dull and lifeless as Sartorius attempts to remove the seal on Bastion's chakra, but then Bastion groans out in pain as he glows bright blue with small sparks coming out of his body.
 
Ami yells out, horrified, “Bastion-sempai!”
 
Amara asks Sartorius, “Sartorius-sama, what's wrong?!”
 
Sartorius says, straining in his voice, “The seal . . . it is very powerful . . . I have to stop before . . .” However, Sartorius is too late as a burst of blue chakra from Bastion's body sends a shockwave that knocks everybody to the floor including Sartorius while Bastion collapses to the floor on his back and deep into a coma.
 
When everyone regains their senses, Lita yells out, with a cold serious tone, “What the hell happened?!”
 
Ino yells out, stunned, “Whoa! That's a lot of chakra!”
 
Tenten says, with a cold plain tone, “You said it, girlfriend!”
 
Ami sees Bastion and she yells out, horrified, “Bastion-sempai!” She immediately races to him and puts him into her arms while Alexis and Jordan go over to Sartorius and aid him to his feet.
 
Kagome asks Sartorius, with a cold serious tone, “Master Sartorius, what happened?!”
 
Sartorius replies, wearily, “The seal placed on Bastion was very powerful and only a ninja of great ability is able to remove it. I'm afraid that my attempt to remove it put Mister Misawa into a coma. He needs to be sent to the infirmary quickly.”
 
Kagome says, with a cold serious tone, “We will tell them to get ready!” Immediately, Kagome, Yuka, Eri, and Ayumi race off to the medical ward of the `White Dorm' to prepare them for Bastion.
 
Ami asks Sartorius, concerned, “Sartorius-sama, will Bastion-sempai be okay?”
 
Sartorius replies, with a plain tone, “I wish I can say for certain Miss Mizuno. All we can do now is tend to him.”
 
Trista asks Sartorius, with a cold serious tone, “Sartorius-sama, maybe I can aid him with my physic abilities.”
 
Sartorius replies, with a nod, “Very wise idea, Miss Meiou. However, be careful for the seal on his chakra, you might make his condition worse or end up in the same condition as him. The power of Light coursing through me protected me, but all of you are warriors and followers of the Light while I'm the avatar and messenger.”
 
Trista nods her head and replies, coldly, “I understand, sir.”
 
As the group prepares to move Bastion to the infirmary, Sartorius thinks in his mind, seriously, “Whoever put the seal on Bastion did their homework well to ensure that Bastion's ninja abilities would never be put to use for evil purposes, but in order to save the world, I might need those abilities! Tenten and Ino are good ninja, but I'm not sure that they can remove a seal like this. However, there is one ninja with the nonbelievers that might help. The elite Jonin ninja of Naruto Uzumaki Shinobi friends, Neji Hyuga. It would be wise to bring him into the light since he will most likely have the skill and ability to release the seal and maybe I can get Naruto Uzumaki, one of the Chosen Duelists that I need into the Light as well.” Sartorius asks Alexis and Jordan, “Miss Rhodes, there is something that I need for you to do. Will you accept this assignment sir?”
 
Alexis asks Sartorius, with a cold serious tone, “What do you need sir?”
 
Sartorius says, with a serious tone, “This might sound strange, but I need for you and your cousin to spread this little `rumor'.”
 
Jordan asks Sartorius, curiously, “Rumor, Master Sartorius?”
 
Sartorius nods his head and replies, “Yes. I think that this will help us bring Naruto Uzumaki into the Light and with him, the other `Chosen Duelists' as well, including Jaden Yuki and Jade Truesdale.”
 
Jordan asks Sartorius, with a cold serious tone, “What do you need us to do sir?”
 
Alexis says, with a cold determined tone, “Anything to help the world see the Light.”
 
Sartorius tells them, with an evil sly smile, “I knew that I could count on the two of you. Here is what you need to do . . .” Soon after, Sartorius beings to tell Alexis and Jordan what they need to do in spreading this `rumor' and it looks like another plot is forming to trap our `Chosen Duelists' with this time it being focused on our blond hyperactive ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village, Naruto Uzumaki . . .
 
(Elsewhere on Duel Academy; Sometime during this same day)
 
In another part of Academy Island on this very same day, we find our heroes and heroines, with Yugi and his friends, joined by Atem, now, within a middle of clearing in a forest as they watch a sparring season between Eternal Sailor Eclipse, who is using ninja ability and martial arts skills, against our Digidestined of Miracles and one of the two current Spirit Detectives of Earth, Daisuke `Davis' Motomiya. For the past four days, our heroes and heroines have been training their bodies and minds with physical training and sparring seasons and improving their decks and strategies for the upcoming GX tournament, which is looming closer and closer with every day. It has been pretty `quiet' expect for the time that Jordan Rhodes brainwashed three of the newest transfer students, two male Ra and one female Obelisk Blue, before our heroes and heroines could induct them into their Shadow Academia which our `darkened' heroes and heroines got some payback by beating up two male SOL and one female SOL members and sending them to the medical ward for awhile while with our heroes and heroines mainly in charge, the SOL couldn't do anything against them for that.
 
Right now, we find Sailor Eclipse and Davis, his blue aura of spiritual power surrounding his body, in an intense sparring match with both of them attacking or defending and Sakura says with amazed tone in her voice, “Wow! I never knew that Serena was so good with taijutsu!”
 
Neji says, with a serious glare, “Yes, she is indeed full of surprises.”
 
Kakashi nods his head and says, while looking Sailor Eclipse intense, “Yes, she is.” Hinata, Naruto, and Sakura notice that Neji, Kakashi, and Sasuke were looking at Sailor Eclipse's skill with ninja taijutsu, physical arts, and wondering what they were thinking about. On the meanwhile, Sailor Eclipse and Davis continue their intense sparring session showing excellent skill with martial arts, using a mixture of French Savate and Israeli's Krav Maga while Sailor Eclipse seemed to be focused on mainly regular karate and Kung Fu, but her main style seems to be Muay Thai style. Quickly Sailor Eclipse launches dozens of powerful Muay Thai kicks that even sends our S-class powered Spirit Detective and Digidestined of Miracles back, but Davis quickly uses his speed to get quickly get out of the way.
 
Sailor Eclipse makes perfect ninja hand signs with one hand while getting some shuriken in another and calls out, “Fire Style! Phoenix Flower Jutsu!” Sailor Eclipse then launches one dozen fireballs from her mouth right at Davis.
 
Davis calls out, seriously, “I don't think so, princess!” Davis uses his spirit energy to create a huge wind to blow out the flames, but when he does, it is revealed that shuriken were inside of the fireballs. Davis yells out, stunned, “Whoa!” Davis quickly goes a mid-air spin, going into a horizontal position, and managing to avoid the shuriken. However, the last he lands with his feet on solid ground, he found that Sailor Eclipse had leaps into the air and was preparing a powerful drop kick on him. Davis manages to leap out of the way and Sailor Eclipse's kick hits the ground, but it hits with a tremendous `boom' and she creates a huge crater from her kick.
 
Rei yells out, shocked, “Oh shit! When did Meatball Head get that powerful?!”
 
Sakura yells out, seriously, “That's Tsunade-sensei's Super Strength ability! A greatly magnified version, but that's the same Super-Strength that Tsunade-sensei has.”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious and plain tone, “Indeed.”
 
Hinata asks Sakura, curiously, “Did Serena take a hair or piece of skin from you?”
 
Sakura says, with a serious tone, “No, she didn't. Actually, she told that she didn't need my techniques for a reason.”
 
Neji says, with a serious tone, “Most likely, it is because she already knew about Lady Hokage's Super-Strength ability.”
 
Naruto yells out, stunned, “But how does she know that?! I don't think Grandma Tsunade teach her!”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “Don't be so sure, fool.”
 
Naruto calls out, annoyed, “What do you mean by that Sasuke?”
 
Rika says, seriously, “What your friend is trying to tell you is that we don't really know much about Serena other than her time in Juuban and her past life in the Silver Millennium as well as she is Sailor Moon and the Moon Princess.”
 
Molly says, with a nod, “That's right. Jade, Jordan, and I met Serena only three years ago around one year before she became Sailor Moon.”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “So, in short, other than she is a Shinobi that had her abilities sealed away with a special sealing jutsu, we don't know much about her past.” Kakashi thinks in his mind, seriously, “However, I believe that I do know and if my theory is correct, we are in the presence of the ninja legend. And she has yet to show her true abilities.” Back to the sparring match, Davis loses his balance from the shockwave of Sailor Eclipse's attack creating that huge crater, but it was all that Sailor Eclipse need as she goes onto the offensive and manages to land a right cross to Davis' left cheek causing him to get pushes back from the strength of the punch. When Sailor Eclipse and Davis stop for a brief moment, a trickle of blood comes down the left side of Davis' lip.
 
Kari calls out, worriedly, “Davis, are you okay?”
 
Jade tells Kari, confidently, “Don't worry, Kari! Davis has S-class demon levels of spiritual power inside of him! Sailor Moon or not, Davis is not going to be taken down by one punch.”
 
Davis whips the blood from his lip with his left gloved hand, spits a bit more blood out of his mouth, and he tells Sailor Eclipse, with a sly grin, “Not bad, moon girl. I've got to admit, you are a lot tougher than you did on television.”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a sly grin, “Can't believe what you see on TV, Davis.”
 
Davis says, with a sly smirk, “Don't I know it. However, if you think that you got me on the ropes, think again. I've barely gotten warmed up.”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a serious and strong tone not heard in her before, “Well, come at me with all that you have Davis! I don't like to fight and I never like to hurt others, but my friends and the man that I care about are still in that vile cult and I need to get stronger as a duelist, as a Sailor Scout, and as a person in order to get them! This world is precious to me and I'm going to do what it takes to keep it safe and get back the people that are precious to me!”
 
Davis says, with a serious and strong tone, “We can agree on something, moon girl! That fucking asshole hurt the friends that I had when I was young and when I came to Odiaba as well as the girl that I love the most! Turning them into heartless monsters and freezing their emotions in the name of `Justice' and `Peace'! Well, I damn well know what those are and you don't get it by forcing your views on others or manipulating them into your rotten little tools or puppets! No messes with the people that I care about or this world while I breathe and I won't stop until all that I love and care about is safe and my friends are free from his control. All of them, including those that my new friends care about, including you, moon girl!”
 
Everyone is amazed by the declarations of Davis and Sailor Eclipse and Matt says, with a serious and amazed tone, “Wow! His friends, including us, mean a lot to him!”
 
Tai nods his head and he says, with a serious tone, “It is no surprise that Davis gains the Digi-Eggs of Friendship and Courage, Matt.”
 
Hotaru, Rei, and Molly are amazed by Sailor Eclipse's `declaration' and Hotaru thinks, amazed, “Serena-hime . . . She is really determined to fight with all that she has to protect us like Rei and I are to protect her and to get the others and Darien-ouji out of that heartless demon's control!”
 
Luna thinks in her mind, amazed, “Serena is showing more strength and determination that I have ever seen in her before, but I wish that was that's in her heart right now.”
 
Davis tells Sailor Eclipse, with a sly grin, “However, even through you and I are friends, Serena, doesn't mean that I'm give up this fight. That's not my style.”
 
Sailor Eclipse tells Davis, with a sly grin, “Well, so far, I've been matching you pretty well.”
 
Davis says, with a wide sly grin, “Not for long. I usually don't bring out this technique unless I really need to, but I think it is time to give another `test drive', even I don't really need it.”
 
Yusuke asks, perplexed, “What does Davis mean by that?”
 
Yeshua replies, with a plain and logical tone, “You will see.”
 
Kira says, with a snort, “You are a lot of help, Yeshua.” Just then Davis puts his hands down by his sides, his hands turn into fists, and Davis growls like he is going to power up. Soon enough, the ground starts to quake and crack as sparks begin to form around him and all of his muscles started to bulge. Kira, Hikari, Yusuke, Keiko, with her new demonic senses, Kari, with her own new demonic senses, Kurama, Katina, Hiei, Kuwabara, and Rei yelp back in shock as they feel Davis' enhancing aura.
 
Kuwabara yells out, shocked, “Whoa! What's going on here?! His power! It is going through the roof!”
 
Sailor Eclipse gasps to hear that, she senses it as well, and Jade thinks in her mind, knowing exactly what is going on, “What the heck?! What is Davis thinking in that skull of his?! He is going to use that technique on her?!”
 
Davis shouts out, with a serious tone, “Ready?! Because ready or not, here I come! Kaio-ken!” Soon after, Davis' body is covered in a blazing red aura and the shockwave from his enhanced aura causing huge chunks of the ground to rise around him and greatly crack the rest of the ground.
 
Yusuke yells out, stunned, “Oh shit! That's some hell of an aura!”
 
Hikari thinks in her mind, stunned, “How did Davis get so powerful all of a sudden?!”
 
Alister thinks in his mind, seriously, “Dude, I really hope that you know what you are doing!” In a flash, Davis is off like a rocket giving off a loud cannon-like boom as he races to Sailor Eclipse, who is unable to defend. Davis bashes her right in the right cheek with a powerful left hook that sends her flying into the sky.
 
Molly yells out, stunned, “Serena!” Davis cups his hands behind his right shoulder and with a loud roar of power, he fires a powerful energy beam right at our airborne Moon Princess, but Sailor Eclipse manages to regain her senses and flip out of the way of the beam, going higher into the air as she does so.
 
Rei says, with a sly grin, “Ha! It's about time that you thought with your head, Serena! You are able to fly and Davis isn't! You'll be safe up there!”
 
Jade says, with a sly grin, “Don't count on it!” Everyone looks at Jade in confusion, but then Davis leaps into the sky and flies right towards to Sailor Eclipse, much to everyone's, expect for Yeshua's, shock.
 
Chazz yells out, stunned, “What the heck?! That dork is flying without wings!”
 
Botan says, with a smile, “Yep! Davis learned to manipulate his spirit energy to levitate into the sky. Believe me, it wasn't easy. He fell flat on his face hundreds of times, but he managed to get it right.”
 
Sasami says, amazed, “That's incredible!”
 
Ryoko says, with a nod, “I'll say. A human able to fly in the air without wings like me is pretty amazing. This generation of humans here on Earth really knows to show their stuff.” On the meanwhile, Davis vanishes like he is teleporting with his superior only to reappear like he was teleporting right above Sailor Eclipse's face in a vertical position. Our Moon Princess gasps in shock, but has no time to do anything else as Davis lands a powerful blow to her face sending her sky-rocketing down to the ground, in which she lands with a powerful `bang' causing a lot of dust and rocks to be flung right into the air.
 
Rei and Molly yell out in shock, “Serena!”
 
Hotaru calls out, horrified, “Serena-hime!” Davis, on the meanwhile, vanishes through the use of his enhanced super-speed while the smoke and dust clear to reveal Sailor Eclipse, with multiple cuts on her cheeks, a bloody cut on the left side of her lip, and upper arms with her somewhat dirty and a tiny bit torn, lying down in the center of the crater created by her falling form winching in pain. However, she reacts quickly and gets to her feet and looks for Davis, but she doesn't see him. However, she gasps when she senses something behind her, but only turns to find Davis' right palm staring right at her face.
 
Davis, his body still giving off a blazing red aura, says, plainly, “Game over.”
 
Sailor Eclipse groans and says, drolly, “Uncle.” Soon after, Davis' blazing red aura fades away while Sailor Eclipse de-transforms back to Serena in her `Dark Civilian Form'.
 
Davis tells Serena, with a sly grin, “Sorry if I hit you a bit too hard.”
 
Serena replies, plainly, “Not like I got kicked around sometimes as Sailor Moon.”
 
Soon after, the rest of our heroes and heroines assemble in front of Davis and Serena and Hotaru asks Serena, concerned, “Serena-hime, are you all right?”
 
Serena replies, with a sly grin, “Don't worry, Firefly. Just a few bruises and scratches, that's all.”
 
Rei yells at Davis, angrily, “Hey, Davis, wasn't that a bit harsh?!”
 
Serena tells Rei, in a calm tone, “Rei, its okay.”
 
Everyone looks at Serena and Molly tells Serena, surprised, “Serena, you could have been really hurt.”
 
Serena says, with a serious and strong tone not heard in her before, “And the only way that we are going to beat those asshole is to replicate getting into a fight including getting hurt, so, we know what to do in battle. I like it as much as plenty of you, which I don't, but we are going to need make our sparring sessions as real as possible.”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “I agree. You need to know that those of our friends still under the control of Sartorius are going to try to get us into that `monster's' control without a second thought, so, we are going to need to fight with all of our power agreed.”
 
Neji nods his head and replies, “Agreed. In order to free our friends and allies from that vile cult and this `Light of Destruction' we need to fight with all of our power, so, these training sessions are going to be harsh.”
 
Davis groans out in pain and he says, “Yeah . . . good point.”
 
Kari asks Davis, concerned tone, “Davis, what's wrong?”
 
When everyone looks at Davis, Jade tells everyone, “It's Davis' technique. It is known as the Kaio-ken technique. As you ninja must realize, it is an amplification technique that greatly enhanced speed, strength, the overall senses, and the spiritual power that the user holds.”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “I thought as much. However, an increase of chakra or Reiki, as you in the Spirit Detective business call it, of this dramatic size must have a drawback.”
 
Jade says, with a serious tone, “A major one. You see, unless your body is trained to handle all of that increased spiritual body, your body will be torn apart from the inside out. Davis has managed to get to the point to handle a Kaio-ken times ten power, but only for a short time until his whole body tears apart from the inside out.”
 
Joe yells out, stunned, “Geez! That's dangerous!”
 
Davis says, with a winch, “Yeah, it is a bit of a pain, Joe. My body hasn't fully adapted to the use of the Kaio-ken, yet, so, I can't use it too often.”
 
Kira asks Davis, “Okay, but how did you learn how to fly like that?”
 
Davis tells Kira, with a sly grin, “I had to face plenty of aerial opponents during my time as a spirit detective and because I was stuck on the ground or based on how high I could jump, it really pissed me off. Soon after, Grandma Genkai, Botan, and Koenma told me the stories about Sensui and his ability to use that Sacred Energy of his to glide and fly, so, I thought why not me. However, it took me until my spirit energy was around A-class levels before I could even attempt to fly. As Botan must have explained, my first tries weren't . . . real good for my face, so to speak.”
 
Tai says, with a sly grin, “I'll bet, Davis.”
 
Yusuke says, with his own sly grin, “No joke, Tai.”
 
Jade says, with a sly grin, “Well, don't think that Davis is the only one with that `flying without wings' trick.” Jade leaps into the air and starts floating around high in the air.
 
Atticus yells out, shocked, “You can fly without your wings, too?!”
 
Jade floats back down to the ground and replies, with a sly grin, “Yeah, that's right, Atticus! If those white Sailor Dorks think that got me if I'm not Sailor Heaven Star, they've got another thing coming.”
 
Chazz says, with his usual snobbish tone, “Speaking of those dweebs, we haven't heard hide or hair from them after we got them back for brainwashing those three transfer students.”
 
Naruto says, with a dark sly tone, “Maybe those geeks got smart and finally decided to plan to give up!”
 
Neji tells Naruto, with his usual tone, “Don't be so naïve, Naruto!”
 
Sasuke says, with his usual tone, “That's right, idiot. Those dorks won't give up so easily. They are up to something.” On the meanwhile, Izzy computers gives a beep, he opens his laptop, sits down, and types on his laptop.
 
Mimi asks Izzy, curiously, “What's up, Izzy?”
 
Izzy yelps out in shock and exclaims, in a dark serious tone, “I've gotten a message from Gennai! The Society of Light is attacking the Digital World!”
 
All of our heroes and heroines, minus Yeshua, Zane, and Hiei, gasp out in shock and all of the Digidestined in the group, Odiaba and Frontier, yell out in unison, “What?!”
 
Izzy says, with a dark serious tone, “They've been using Yolei and TK with the evil power infecting their digivices and the two Legendary Warriors in the Society of Light to brainwash Digimon. They are using white versions of the Control Spires, Dark Rings, and Dark Spirals to control Digimon as well.”
 
Matt yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Damn it! I knew that this peace was too good to be true!”
 
Davis says, with a dark angered tone, “They've been attacking the Digital World behind our backs!”
 
Tai says, with a dark serious tone, “We should have checked on the Digital World!”
 
Izzy says, with a dark logical tone, “Gennai tells me that he discovered this just recently and . . . Uh oh! It looks like he has been found and they are trying to get to him, too!”
 
Gatomon yells out, seriously, “Well, what are we waiting for?! I've been waiting to get them back for what they did to Kari since day one!”
 
Veemon nods his head and says, seriously, “Yeah! Let's show them what real Digimon are made of!”
 
Gabumon says, with a nod, “Yeah!”
 
Jaden says, with a dark serious tone, “Hey, why don't I come along too?! I might be new at this, but I want to help as much as I can!”
 
Davis tells Jaden, with a smile, “Okay, Jay, but be careful and stick to Guilmon as much as possible.”
 
Jaden tells Davis, with a nod and a smile, “Right!”
 
Agumon tells Guilmon, “Well, you are coming into action with us, Guilmon! Ready to rumble?!”
 
Guilmon says, with an excited tone, “Yeah!”
 
Serena asks, seriously, “What about me?! I'm a Digidestined, too!”
 
Tai tells Serena, with a serious tone, “We are going to need you, here, Serena! You are the Vice-Chancellor of Duel Academy and one of the top leaders of our Shadow Academia organization.”
 
Izzy says, with a dark logical tone, “However, it is for the best that Takuya and his friends come with. They, the `Frontier Digidestined', as Gennai refers to them, are going to be needed to their fellow Legendary Warriors.”
 
Takuya says, with a dark sly grin, “No complaining from us! Anything to get Zoe and Koji out of that dork club! Let's get them!”
 
Tommy says, with a dark excited tone, “Yeah!” Izzy immediately opens the program showing the gate to the Digital World, sets the laptop down, and the Odiaba and Frontier Digidestined along with Jaden point their digivices at the portal.
 
JP says, with a plain tone, “It is a good thing that Izzy upload their digivices' program into our D-Tector so we can travel to their Digital World since theirs isn't exactly connected to ours in Shibuya.”
 
Syrus tells Jaden, concerned tone, “Be careful, Jay!”
 
Jaden tells Davis, with a sly grin, “Don't worry, Syi! I'll be just fine! With friends like Davis, Takuya, and all of their friends, what could go wrong?”
 
Joe tells Jaden, with a moan, “Did you have to say that Jaden?”
 
Mimi tells Joe, with a encouraging tone, “Come on, Joe. Don't be so negative!”
 
Davis calls out, with a sly smile, “Time to rock and roll! Digi-Port open!” The gate opens up and the Odiaba Digidestined, their Digimon partners, Jaden and Guilmon, and the Frontier Digidestined are sucked into the portal, in which Izzy's laptop is sucked into the portal itself.
 
Rika says, with her usual tone, “Well, you don't see that everyday.”
 
Takara tells Rika, with a nod, “No kidding, Rika.”
 
Tyranno says, concerned tone, “I hope Sarge and the others will be okay.”
 
Rei says, with a dark sly grin, “I'm sure that they are fine.”
 
Tenchi says, with a nod, “Rei's right. With Davis, Takuya, and the others, who have experience with fighting battles like this, Jaden and Guilmon are going to do fine.”
 
Serena says, concerned, “I hope so.”
 
(Within the Digital World; Sometime later)
 
Inside of the Digital World of the Odiaba Digidestined, we find Beowulfmon, his `outfit' nearly pitch white in color, Zephyrmon, Yolei, and TK leading a lot of Digimon against Gennai's home with the last member of the Order hiding out. Many of the Digimon are wearing white versions of the Dark Ring or Dark Spiral with some of them whiter in color than before.
 
TK yells out, coldly, “Okay, Gennai, come on out!”
 
Zephyrmon calls out, with a cold serious tone, “You can't stay in there forever and you can't deny the Light forever!”
 
Yolei says, with a cold serious tone, “That's right! We've got destiny on our side! Now, make it easier on yourself and just surrender to the Light! These Digimon saw the Light of Truth! Why can't you?!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, with a dark nasty tone, “Why don't you learn to come up with new material?!” The four SOL controlled Digidestined gasp as they turn to the source of the voice to see Davis, Kari, Ken, Cody, Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Joe, Izzy, and Jaden with ExVeemon, Stingmon, Angewomon, Digmon, MetalGreymon, WereGarurumon, Garudamon, Lillymon, Zudomon, MegaKabuterimon, and a large red dinosaur just as large as Greymon similar in appearance to Guilmon expect he doesn't have the hazard sign on his white chest, his arms have extendable red blades to them, and he has white hair coming down the back of his head to his neck.
 
Digimon Analyzer (Narrator's voice)
 
“Growlmon is the Champion Form of Guilmon, he is a dinosaur Digimon, Virus type, he is fierce and strong in battle and he will fight for his friends in any type of conditions, and his Pyro Blaster and Dragon Slash attacks will make any Digimon quake in their claws!”
 
Yolei says, drolly, “Oh, great.”
 
TK points to Growlmon and calls out, “Hey! Who is that Digimon?!”
 
Jaden replies, with a dark nasty tone, “Don't you recognize him, dweeb?! He used to be Guilmon, but this is his Champion form, Growlmon!”
 
Yolei says, with a cold annoyed tone, “Great! Now, that overgrown lizard can digivolve!”
 
Jaden yells out, with a dark annoyed tone, “Hey, watch what you say about my partner, dork!”
 
Just then another familiar male voice calls out, “Don't worry, Jay! We'll make sure to shut her up!” Everyone then looks at the direction of that voice to see Takuya, JP, Koichi, and Tommy with their D-Tectors at ready.
 
Zephyrmon's expression softens a little when she sees Takuya and she says, wearily, “Takuya . . .” However, after she sees the dark harsh glare in his eyes, Zephyrmon's cold and emotionless expression returns to her eyes.
 
Takuya yells out, with a dark sly tone, “Ready to show these dweeb what real Legendary Warriors can do?!”
 
JP, Koichi, and Tommy yell out in unison and in dark excited tones, “Yeah!”
 
Spirit Evolution
 
Rings of data forms on Takuya's left hand, Takuya's scans on the data with his D-Tector, and he yells out, “Execute Now! Fusion Evolution!” He cries out as he fuses with the two Spirits of Flame into one powerful Digimon. “Aldamon!”
 
Rings of data form on JP's, Koichi's, and Tommy's left hands, they scan them with their D-Tectors, and they cry out in unison, “Execute! Beast-Spirit Evolution!” Soon after, JP fuses with the Beast-Spirit of Lightning, Koichi fuses with the Beast-Spirit of Darkness, and Tommy fuses with the Beast-Spirit of Ice.
 
MetalKabuterimon!”
 
JagerLoewemon!”
 
KoriKakumon!”
 
After the four Frontier Digidestined finish with their evolution, our Odiaba Digidestined, their Digimon, Jaden, and his Digimon partner look in awe at Aldamon, MetalKabuterimon, JagerLoewemon, and KoriKakumon.
 
Izzy yells out, amazed, “Prodigious!”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “That's really sweet!”
 
Angewomon says, amazed, “So, these are four of the Legendary Warriors that we heard about. The Warrior of Fire with the Beast-Warriors of Lightning, Darkness, and Ice.”
 
Davis says, awe-struck, “I've got to say that they are some sight to see! Wow!”
 
Tai yells out, with a dark sly grin, “Okay, everyone, let's show these dweebs what real Digidestined can do!”
 
Davis, Tai, and Aldamon cry out in unison, “Attack!” Without another word needed, the Odaiba Digidestined's Digimon partners and the four Legendary Warrior Digimon make their assault.
 
Beowulfmon yells out, with a cold serious tone, “You take care of them! We'll handle the our fellow Legendary Warriors!”
 
TK asks, concerned tone, “Are you sure?!”
 
Zephyrmon yells out, with a cold serious tone, “Just do it, TK!” Immediately, Zephyrmon and Beowulfmon prepare to battle their fellow Legendary Warriors while Yolei and TK order the rest of the Society of Light's new Digimon army to attack our Odaiba Digidestined's and Jaden's Digimon partners.
 
Yolei calls out, coldly, “Drimogemon, go underground and get to Gennai from there!” The Champion Digimon, with `White Rings' on them, drill under the ground to get to Gennai's home.
 
Cody yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Don't count on it! Digmon, it is up to you buddy!”
 
Digmon replies, with his usual tone, “You got it, Cody!” Digmon then drills underground to follow the Champion level Digimon and on the meanwhile, the battle begins for the rest of our Digidestined. We start focusing on the battling Legendary Warriors with Aldamon and JagerLoewemon battling against Beowulfmon while MetalKabuterimon and KoriKakumon battle against Zephyrmon.
 
Zephyrmon tells the two of them, coldly, “Don't think that you are going to win guys! Make it easy on yourself and surrender to the Light.”
 
MetalKabuterimon yells out, darkly, “You can take your offer and stuff it witch!”
 
KoriKakumon calls out, with a dark nasty tone, “Yeah! You are going down for betraying the Legendary Warriors, witch! And we will be taking your spirits, too!”
 
Zephyrmon calls out, with a cold serious tone, “No way!”
 
MetalKabuterimon tells Zephyrmon, darkly, “You don't have a choice, wench!”
 
Bolo Thunder!”
 
MetalKabuterimon launches two spheres of electric energy in the form of a two-weight bola from both of his arms right at Zephyrmon, but she easily manages to fly out of the way.
 
MetalKabuterimon yells out, with a dark sly tone, “Here's your chance, KoriKakumon!”
 
KoriKakumon calls out, with a nod, “Right!” Immediately, KoriKakumon leaps off of MetalKabuterimon's back and leaps air into the air, dropping down quickly on Zephyrmon.
 
Avalanche Axes!”
 
KoriKakumon slashes Zephyrmon with his two large axes multiple times and she screams out in pain as she is torn apart and thrown the ground, hard.
 
Beowulfmon says, shocked, “Zephyrmon!”
 
Just then a gruff male voice calls out, “You should worry about yourself, Beowulfmon!” The Warrior of Light looks to see Aldamon and JagerLoewemon standing in front of him.
 
Atomic Inferno!”
 
Dark Master!”
 
JagerLoewemon rushes forward with a giant beast-shaped forming around him from his mouth as the sphere of flame energy from Aldamon surround him as he rams into Beowulfmon causing him to yell out in pain from a powerful explosion from the powers of darkness and flame. JagerLoewemon leaps back to Aldamon as Beowulfmon's form collapses to the ground.
 
JagerLoewemon thinks in his mind, solemnly, “Sorry, Koichi, but this is exactly like me when I was Duskmon and Velgemon! We need to fight you with all of power until you are free from Sartorius' control!” On the meanwhile, we find the rest of our Digidestined's Digimon partner in battle against the `White Ring' and `White Spiral' controlled Digimon.
 
V-Laser!”
 
Spiking Strike!”
 
ExVeemon launches an `X'-shaped beam laser of energy at one Monochromon and Stingmon launches himself forward at the `White Ring' controlling a Tyrannomon. They break the two `White Rings' on them, their eyes, which are glowing a bright violet, are returning to normal. Growlmon rushes forward and with four DarkTyrannomon, who charge against him, but Growlmon quickly avoids their attacks and manages to get an opening.
 
Dragon Slash!”
 
Growlmon's arm blades extend and become charged with energy, he slashes at the necks of the DarkTyrannomon, destroying the `White Rings' on them, and bringing them back to normal.
 
Hyper Cannon!”
 
Multiple Tankmon launch their shells at MetalGreymon and Lillymon, but they quickly spot the `White Rings' controlling the Digimon.
 
Metal Claw!”
 
Flower Cannon!”
 
MetalGreymon fires his left metallic claw at the Tankmon, hitting them right where the `White Ring' is, and breaking the `White Ring' around them while Lillymon nicks the `White Rings' causing to crack then shatter. On the meanwhile, under the surface, the `White Ring' controlled Drimogemon drilled themselves into a large cave where they find Digmon waiting for them.
 
Digmon says, with a sly grin, “Like I said before: I guess that I'm the `drill team'!”
Gold Rush!”
 
Digmon launches multiple drills at the Drimogemon causing the `White Rings' on them to break, but more `White Ring' Drimogemon come up to going to face him.
 
Digmon says, with a sigh, “Well, it is going to be a long day.” Back on the surface, the Digidestined's Digimon partners are taking down the `White Ring' and `White Spiral' controlled Digimon in groups. On the meanwhile, MetalKabuterimon and KoriKakumon had Zephyrmon right on the ropes until KoriKakumon tried to pin Zephyrmon down with his axes and Zephyrmon manages to get away.
 
White Hurricane Gale!”
 
Zephyrmon launches a sickly white powerful wind at Zephyrmon and MetalKabuterimon causing them to be off-balance.
 
White Plasma Pods!”
 
Zephyrmon then creates four pods of sickly white energy in her clawed hands and legs and she slams them into KoriKakumon causing him to cry out in extreme pain as he is drained of enough energy to force him to de-digivolve back to Tommy.
 
MetalKabuterimon yells out, horrified, “Tommy!” Aldamon and JagerLoewemon look towards MetalKabuterimon only to see Zephyrmon ruthlessly attack MetalKabuterimon slamming four pods of sickly white energy into him causing him to cry out in pain as he is forced to de-digivolve back into JP.
 
Aldamon calls out, horrified, “Tommy! JP!”
 
White Cleansing Light!”
 
Just then a sickly white energy beam with sickly white missiles rocket towards Aldamon and JagerLoewemon and they barely manage to get out of the way of Beowulfmon's attack.
 
White Night Frozen Hunter!”
 
Beowulfmon rushes forward with his blade while surrounded by white energy in the form of wolf with a violet eyes and he hits JagerLoewemon hard causing him to cry out in extreme pain as he de-digivolve back into Koichi.
 
Aldamon yells out, stunned, “Koichi!”
 
Zephyrmon's voice booms, coldly, “Don't even move, Aldamon!” Aldamon looks to see Zephyrmon pointing her claws at JP, who is badly injured. Zephyrmon tells Aldamon, with a cold serious tone, “Surrender, Aldamon! You can't beat the Society of Light!”
 
Aldamon yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Never!”
 
Beowulfmon, who is over Koichi, tells Aldamon, “No one can stop the power of the Light, Takuya!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “I would disagree, Beowulfmon!” The fighting immediately stops to see Gennai right on the roof with his right hand behind his back.
 
Yolei calls out, with a cold serious tone, “Surrender, Gennai! The others can't defy destiny forever! The Light will win this battle!”
 
Kari yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “Not at this time, bitch!”
 
Davis exclaims, with a dark serious tone, “Kari's right! We will never surrender to the likes of you! We will fight no matter what and we will win! We've got a greater power than your damn `Light' and your damn `destiny' will never have!”
 
TK exclaims, with a cold annoyed tone, “Impossible!”
 
Gennai tells TK, with a strong tone, “As the Digidestined of Hope, you should know that nothing is impossible and I have a gift for the Warriors of Ice, Thunder, and Darkness!” Gennai holds out a blue Digi-core and Gennai yells out, seriously, “Our Digital World has recovered more than enough for Azulongmon to release another Digi-core and now, I give its power to you, Legendary Warriors!” Just then the blue Digi-Core gives off bright blue light that shoots of beam of energy right at Koichi, JP, and Tommy and they gasp as the power flows into them and their D-Tectors causing the three of them to be engulfed in bright blue glows.
 
Zephyrmon and Beowulfmon yell out in shock and Zephyrmon cries out, stunned, “What in the hell is this?!”
 
Soon after, Koichi, JP, and Tommy find themselves in a field of blue light with Koichi surrounded by his two Spirits of Darkness, JP is surrounded by his Spirits of Thunder, and Tommy is surrounded by his Spirits of Ice.
 
Tommy yells out, perplexed, “What's going on here?!”
 
Koichi asks, curiously, “Could this be?” Soon after, the Legendary Warriors of Darkness, Loewemon, Thunder, Beetlemon, and Ice, Kumamon.
 
Loewemon tells Koichi, “That's right, Koichi. The power of Azulongmon's orb has allowed us to unite our human and beast spirits.”
 
Tommy asks, amazed, “You mean that we can . . .?!”
 
Kumamon says, with a sly grin, “That's right! We can fusion evolve and show those bullies boss as well as save Kazemon, Lobomon, and your friends, Tommy!”
 
JP yells out, with a sly grin, “Let's do it! I'm ready!”
 
Beetlemon says, with a sly tone, “I hear you, pal!” Soon after, the light around Tommy, JP, and Koichi fades away with Tommy glowing in an ice-blue light, JP with a bright yellow light, and Koichi gives off a dark violet glow.
 
Tommy says, with a sly grin, “You are all in for a big surprise.”
 
JP says, with a sly smile, “Taki and Koji aren't the only ones that can fusion evolve now!”
 
Koichi says, with a sly smile, “We're going to protect this world and fight with all that we have! Now, it is time to show you what we Legendary Warriors of Ice, Thunder, and Darkness can do!” The three of them raise their D-Tectors into the air filled with the blue light of Azulongmon. Rings of energy form on their left hands and they scan the data D-Tectors in their right hands.
 
Execute! Fusion Evolution!” Koichi, JP, and Tommy yell out in unison as they cry out soon after as they fuse with their two spirits of Ice, Thunder, and Darkness.
 
Tommy fuses with his two spirits of Ice that transform into a large blue penguin-like cyborg Digimon with two large popsicles, a blue one and a red one in his hands and the new Warrior of Ice calls out, “Daipenmon!”
 
JP fuses with his two spirits of Thunder and he transforms into a huge six legged blue armored rhinoceros beetled with a large yellow horn. “RhinoKabuterimon!” The new Warrior of Thunder announces.
 
Koichi fuses with his two spirits of Darkness and he transforms into black armored warrior with Loewemon's humanoid head, his feet are like giant hooves, giant golden metal wings coming out of his back, his black armored shoulder pads with cannons on his shoulder pads, and a large spear in his right hand. The new Warrior of Darkness calls out, announcing his name, “Raihimon!”
 
After their transformations are complete, everyone looks at the new Warriors of Ice, Thunder, and Darkness and Aldamon yells out, amazed, “I can't believe it! Tommy, JP, and Koichi fusion evolved!” However, a bright blue light from Azulongmon comes over and hits Ankylomon causing him to feel new power going through him.
 
Cody calls out, perplexed, “What's going on?!” Just then Cody's D-3 blazes with bright blue light as well.
 
Digivolution
 
Ankylomon Digivolve to . . . Shakkoumon!”
 
End Digivolution
 
Izzy yells out, stunned, “Ankylomon digivolved to Shakkoumon on his own! Prodigious!” On the meanwhile, some Meramon, pure white flames instead of fiery red flames covering their bodies, move in to attack Daipenmon.
 
The Meramon says, with a cold nasty tone, “Okay, twerp, you don't have the power to stop the Light, Legendary Warrior!”
 
Daipenmon calls out, with a dark sly tone, “Don't count on it, you rotten bullies!”
 
Blue Hawaii Death!”
 
Daipenmon creates a huge hurricane of freezing energy right at his enemies and they yell out in horror as they are frozen solid.
 
Zephyrmon calls out, stunned, “That's not possible!”
 
Aldamon yells out, in a dark serious tone, “That's what you think!” When Zephyrmon looks towards Aldamon's voice, he prepares his greatest attack on her.
 
Solar Wind Destroyer!”
 
Aldamon launches a huge sphere at Zephyrmon and she barely manages to avoid, but the shockwave from the powerful explosion knocks her for a long and onto the ground, extremely hard, causing her to de-digivolve back into Zoe.
 
Beowulfmon calls out, stunned, “Zoe!” Soon after, he hears footsteps getting closer to him and he looks to see Raihimon walking toward him boldly.
 
Raihimon says, with a dark determined tone, “It is just you and me, Beowulfmon.”
 
Beowulfmon tells Raihimon, coldly, “The darkness can't stand up to the Light.”
 
Raihimon says, with a dark serious tone, “If you had true light, Beowulfmon, but your light causes nothing pain and misery and the power of darkness shall shield the true light of the universe that gives warmth and life to the world and it shall stop you.”
 
Beowulfmon says, with a cold serious tone, “We shall see.” The two Legendary Warrior Digimon power up for their attacks.
 
White Night Frozen Hunter!”
 
Blazing Spear!”
 
Beowulfmon launches himself forward as his sickly white aura turns into a wolf with glowing violet light while Raihimon's spear becomes engulfed in dark violet flames and he roars as he launches himself with his spear towards the attack. The two attacks collide and explode with such force that both warriors are thrown the ground.
 
Thunder Laser!”
 
RhinoKabuterimon fires a beam of electric energy from his horn that's glowing bright yellow as it shocks multiple Ultimate level Digimon causing the `White Spirals' that's controlling them to shatter while knocking that out cold with sparks of electric energy coming from their bodies.
 
RhinoKabuterimon looks at Aldamon and he yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Aldamon, we can take care of these dweebs' controlled army of Digimon! You take out that white fake of Zoe!”
 
Aldamon asks, curiously, “Are you sure?!”
 
Raihimon tells Aldamon, “With our new fusion forms and the Digidestined from Odaiba and their Digimon partners helping us with Davis and Kari, with their special powers, in reserve, we will be fine!”
 
Aldamon nods his head and replies, with a nod, “Right!”
 
RhinoKabuterimon tells Aldamon, “You had better not lose, Taki! Or I'll put you through a Shadow Game that will give you nightmares for years!”
 
Aldamon says, with a dark sly grin, “Ha! Ha! I'll bet, JP!” Soon after, Aldamon goes over to the fallen Zoe and de-digivolves back into Takuya with a dark determined look in his eyes.
 
Davis tells Kari, with a dark serious tone, “Takuya is about to duel that white wench!”
 
Kari transforms into her Yu-zoku form, gets two black angel wings from her back, and she says, with a dark sly grin, “I'll help him out!”
 
Davis says, amazed, “Whoa! I knew that you were an angel, Kari!”
 
Kari tells Davis, with a sly grin, “Oh, Davis . . .!” Kari kisses him on the right cheek and Kari flies through the air towards Takuya and Zoe.
 
RhinoKabuterimon tells Raihimon and Daipenmon, “We need to cover her! She is going to help Takuya!” RhinoKabuterimon thinks in his mind, amazed, “Half-demon girls with wings?! You know, a few years ago, I would consider this strange, but thanks to my time as a Legendary Warrior Digimon and a Digidestined in the Digital World, these things don't tend to surprise me anymore . . . much.” On the meanwhile, Kari flies over to Takuya and takes out two Academy Duel Disks from her sub-space pocket.
 
Kari hands one to Takuya and she tells him, with a dark sly grin, “Here you go, Takuya. You can use it to get Zoe back.”
 
Takuya tells Kari, with a dark smile, “Thanks, Kari.”
 
Kari then says, summoning Kagemaru's ring to her right hand, “And now, to make sure that you and this white wench aren't disturbed.” Soon after, Kari creates a large pitch black spiked cage around the three of them and when it is complete, it crackles with dark electric energy.
 
TK yells out, stunned, “How did Kari do that?!”
 
Yolei replies, with a cold annoyed tone, “You think I would know?!”
 
On the meanwhile, Takuya yells out, darkly, “Hey, geek, time to get up!” Zoe moans as she slowly rises to a sitting position and then gasps when she looks to see herself trapped within the large black cage.
 
Zoe yells out, coldly, “Hey! What the heck is going on here?”
 
Kari replies, with a dark sly grin, “What do you think, bitch?!” When Zoe looks at Kari and Takuya, Takuya had attaches the duel disk that Kari gave him to his left wrist.
 
Takuya yells out, with a dark sly grin, “You and I are going to duel, wench!”
 
Zoe calls out, with a cold serious tone, “In one of those Shadow Games that I heard about! No way! I'm out of here!” Zoe takes out her D-Tector, but then a physic force forces out of her hand and into Kari's right hand.
 
Kari exclaims, with a dark sly grin, “Not today, dork! You are going to duel if you like it or not!”
 
Zoe yells out, with a cold annoyed tone, “Give me back my D-Tector!”
 
Takuya replies, with a dark nasty tone, “You don't give the orders here bitch! You either duel me or I will ask all of my friends to obliterate your Society of Trash!”
 
Zoe calls out, with a stunned tone, “You can't!”
 
Kari replies, with a dark sly grin, “We can and we will be pleased to do it!”
 
Zoe replies, with a cold serious tone, “Fine! But when I'm done with you, Takuya! You will see the light!”
 
Takuya rolls his eyes and calls out, in a dark annoyed tone, “Bah! Bah! Your mouth is starting to get real annoying dork! Just shut up and duel!”
 
Kari throws Zoe the duel disk, she catches it, and Kari calls out, darkly, “And I hope you choke on it, dweeb!”
 
Zoe thinks in her mind, in a cold serious tone, “I don't know what they did to Takuya, but I will undo it! When Takuya loses, he will see the light and be by my side in the Society of Light! I can't lose Takuya to the darkness and I won't lose him to those fucking nonbelievers!” Takuya and Zoe put their decks into their duel disks, Takuya's deck gives off a familiar black and dark violet glow, and the two of them activate their duel disks causing their life-points counters to display 4000 life-points.
 
Takuya yells out, darkly, “By the way, before we start, we need to choose one monster from our deck that will act as our Deck Master for the duel! And I've already chosen mine! Little Chimera!” Soon after, Little Chimera (600/500) appears by Takuya's right side.
 
Zoe goes through her deck, chooses one card, puts her deck back in her duel disk, and calls out, coldly, “And I choose my cute little Hoshiningen!” Just then Hoshiningen (500/700) comes to Zoe's right side.
 
The two duelists draw their first five cards and they say in unison, “Game on!”
 
Starting Scores:
Takuya: 4000
Zoe: 4000
 
Zoe draws one card from her deck and calls out, coldly, “Ladies, first, Takuya!”
 
Takuya says, with a dark sly grin and dark taunting tone, “Funny, since the only lady in here is Davis' girlfriend!”
 
Zoe calls out, with a cold annoyed tone, “You will pay for that remark Takuya!” Zoe puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, “I summon The Agent of Creation-Venus in attack mode!” Soon after, The Agent of Creation-Venus (1600/0) comes to the field in attack mode. Zoe then yells out, coldly, “Next, my Deck Master's ability activates! Since my Venus is Light monster, she gets an extra five hundred attack points!” Soon after, The Agent of Creation's stats rise from 1600/0 to 2100/0!
 
Takuya says, with a dark taunting tone, “Well, congratulations, a dork like you figured out your Deck Master's ability already!”
 
Zoe tells Takuya, with a cold sly smile, “I heard about these Deck Master duels that these damn nonbelievers are using so don't think that I don't know what you are up to! I didn't get into Obelisk Blue before I joined the Society of Light just on dueling skill alone!”
 
Takuya replies, darkly, “Whatever! Just finish your damn move so I can crush you already!”
 
Zoe puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Fine! I'll throw these cards face-down and I call it a turn!”
 
Takuya draws one card from his deck and calls out, darkly, “About time!” Takuya then says, a dark aura covering his body, “And now, it is time to take this duel to the next level, don't you think, dork?!” Just then black and dark violet fog surrounds the area of the cage that Takuya, Zoe, and Kari are inside.
 
Zoe yells out, horrified, “Oh no! Don't tell me!”
 
Takuya replies, with a dark sly grin, “That's right! It is Shadow Game time! And now, it is time for you to feel the pain, wench!” Soon after, black collars with spikes coming out of them and with the golden Millennium Symbol in the center appear around Takuya's and Zoe's necks and upper arms.
 
Zoe calls out, stunned, “What the hell are these?!”

Takuya says, with a dark sly grin, “And you kiss your mother with that mouth, dork?! These collars will deliver a powerful electric shock every time we lose life-points, got it?!”
 
Zoe yells out, horrified, “Have you gone insane Takuya?!”
 
Takuya yells out, with a dark serious tone, “No, but you did when you thought you can hurt innocent Digimon in the name of `Justice' and `Peace'?! You, dweebs, are no better than Lucemon and the Royal Knights that we fought! Now, on with your destruction, dork!” Takuya puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “First, I play Polymerization!” Takuya discards Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) monster cards to the graveyard, takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, the two monsters appear on the field, and go into a fusion vortex as Takuya says, darkly, “I'll fuse Elemental Hero Avian with Burstinatrix to form the one and only Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer!” Takuya puts the card on his duel disk and Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer (2100/1200) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Kari thinks in her mind, amazed, “Takuya has got the same Elemental Hero that Aster used before he mainly used his Destiny Hero cards!”
 
Takuya calls out, with a dark sly grin, “And since he is a Fire monster, he gets a boost of five hundred extra attack points!” Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer's stats rise from 2100/1200 to 2600/1200! Takuya says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “However, I'm not done, yet! I play a continuous spell card now! Blaze Accelerator!” Soon after, a large blaster appears in Takuya's spell and trap zone area and Takuya says, with a dark sly grin, “Thanks to this card, I can fire Pyro-type monsters that are five hundred attack points or less and destroy one monster on your side of the field! Good news for you, dork, I don't have any right now, but that doesn't mean you are safe! Phoenix Enforcer, show her what I mean!” Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer rushes at Venus, slashes her, and destroys her. Soon after, the shackles activate causing her to scream out in pain as she loses 500 life-points.
 
Yolei, TK, and Beowulfmon gasp in shock and Beowulfmon calls out, horrified, “Zoe!”
 
Takuya puts two cards into the spell/trap slots and he says, with a dark taunting tone, “Ah, did I give the little white witch a `boo-boo'? Well, your suffering is over when I place these cards face-down!”
 
Current Score:
Takuya: 4000
Zoe: 3500
 
Zoe winches in pain and she says, coldly, “You will pay for that, Takuya!” Zoe draws one card from her deck and puts it into her hand. She puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “I play Pot of Greed! This card gives me two more cards!” Zoe draws two more cards from his deck, Zoe pushes a button on her duel disk, and Zoe yells out, with a cold serious tone, “Next, I play my face-down card! Call of the Haunted!” Zoe's face-down card is revealed to be the Call of the Haunted trap card and Zoe yells out, with a cold sly grin, “Now, I revive my Venus back to the field!” Soon after, The Agent of Creation-Venus (1600/0-2100/0) comes back to the field in attack mode.
 
Takuya says, with a dark sly smile, “That little peon won't help you, `Zoe'!
Zoe puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “This card might, Takuya! I play Snow Fairy in attack mode!” Soon after, Snow Fairy (1100/700-1600/700), a little fairy with blue and ice blue clothing that makes her seem made of ice, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Takuya asks, with a dark serious tone, “Never heard of that freak before! What is it?!”
 
Zoe says, with a cold sly grin, “This is a gift from Master Sartorius! And my little Snow Fairy prevents you using spell cards from one turn, Takuya!”
 
Takuya says, with a dark snarl, “Whatever!”
 
Zoe pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “Next, I play my other face-down card! Shrink!” Zoe's other face-down card is revealed to be the Quick-Spell card known as Shrink and Zoe says, with a cold sly grin, “With this card, your monster's attack points are cut right in half!” Phoenix Enforcer's stats go down from 2600/1200 to 1300/1200!
 
Takuya pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, darkly, “Thanks, wench, you've allowed me to play my trap! Card of Last Will!” Takuya's face-down card is revealed to be Card of Last Will trap card and Takuya says, with a dark sly grin, “Since you lowered the power of my monster, I get five new cards from my deck!”
 
Zoe thinks in her mind, coldly and drolly, “Oh, great.” Takuya draws five new cards from his deck and Zoe yells out, coldly, “So, what?! It won't stop my monsters and making you see the light, Takuya! Venus, attack Phoenix Enforcer!” Venus launches an arrow made of light with a heart-shaped `head' right at Phoenix Enforcer, hitting it, but it isn't destroyed, thanks to its ability, however, Takuya still loses 800 life-points and he gets shocked by the shackles. However, he doesn't even flinch at all, which disturbs Zoe. Zoe asks, concerned tone, “Doesn't that hurt?”
 
Takuya replies, with a dark sly grin, “Nope! You are going to have to do better, dork!”
 
Zoe calls out, coldly, “How about this then?! Snow Fairy, attack!” Snow Fairy fires a beam of freezing energy at Phoenix Enforcer, striking him in the chest, and Takuya gets shocked as he loses 300 more life-points, but his monster isn't destroyed and Takuya doesn't even flinch from the shocking which disturbs Zoe.
 
Takuya says, with a dark sly grin, “Not going to cut it, wench!”
 
Zoe puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “I'll end my turn with one card face-down!” Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer's stats return back to 2600/1200 since the effects of the Shrink Quick-Spell card has ended.
 
Current Score:
Takuya: 2900
Zoe: 3500
 
Takuya draws one card from his deck, pushes a button on his duel disk, and calls out, “Do you think that your little snow runt is going to stop me from fusing my monsters?! Don't count on it! I reveal my face-down and it is a second Polymerization!” Zoe yelps in shock as Takuya's other face-down card is revealed to be a second Polymerization spell card, Takuya discards Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) monster card from his hand along with the Phoenix Enforcer card on his duel disk, Sparkman appears on the field, and goes into a fusion vortex with Phoenix Enforcer. Takuya yells out, darkly while taking a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, “I fuse my Sparkman with my Phoenix Enforcer to form the one and only . . . Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer!” Takuya puts the fusion monster card on his duel disk which causes Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer (2500/2100) come out of the fusion vortex and onto the field in attack mode. Takuya says, with a sly grin, “First of all, my main man gets three hundred attack point for every hero in the graveyard and since there are four, that's twelve hundred extra points! Plus, since he is a Fire monster, he gets another five hundred points as well, thanks to my cute little Deck Master!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer's stats rise from 2500/2100 to 4200/2100!
 
Zoe yells out, horrified, “Over four thousand attack points?!”
 
Takuya shouts out, with a dark serious tone, “More than enough to take out that runt! Shining Phoenix Enforcer! Go ahead and take out that snow runt! Crush it flat with Shimmer Kick!” Shining Phoenix Enforcer's right foot glows, it does a mid-air flip, and it slams its glowing foot right into Snow Fairy, destroying it instantly. Zoe cries out in extreme pain as she loses 2600 life-points right off the bat and she falls to one knee as her form, badly burned with her uniform torn.
 
Beowulfmon yells out, stunned, “Zoe!” Beowulfmon leaps over toward the cage and yells out, coldly, “This duel is over!” Beowulfmon slams his weapon into the cage, he yells out in extreme pain as he is shocked with powerful dark electrical force causing him to crush to the ground hard. Beowulfmon, smoking from the shock, slowly rises to his feet.
 
Kari yells out, darkly, “Serves you right, asshole! Maybe next time, you will be smarter, but then again, a white dork like you never learns!”
 
Beowulfmon calls out at Takuya, with a cold serious tone, “Damn it! Takuya, can't you see what you are doing to Zoe! Don't you care about her?!”
 
Takuya replies, with a dark angered tone, “Don't give me that dork! This `thing' isn't the REAL Zoe! She is just another white dork that's going to get slammed into the dirt where she belongs!”
 
Just then Raihimon's voice calls out, darkly, “And you have plenty to worry about, traitor!” Beowulfmon turns and barely blocks an attack from Raihimon and his staff. Raihimon exclaims, with a dark serious tone, “You shall pay for betraying the Legendary Warriors!”
 
Beowulfmon yells out, coldly, “I never betrayed anyone!”
 
Daipenmon says, with a dark taunting tone, “Liar! Liar! Pants on fire, dweeb!”
 
Raihimon says, with a dark serious tone, “And Daipenmon means that literally!” Soon after, Raihimon launches a powerful and ruthless assault on Beowulfmon and keeping him at bay as the duel between Zoe and Takuya continues.
 
Takuya tells Zoe, with dark taunting tone, “What's the matter, wench?! Are you done?! Why don't you be smart and surrender to the darkness?!”
 
Zoe wearily rises to her feet and she yells out, pushing a button on her duel disk, “No way, Takuya! I'm going to make you see the light even if I have to shove it down your ass! I play my trap! Numerous Healer!” Zoe's face-down card is revealed to be the Numerous Healer trap card and she declares, coldly, “Since you damaged my life-points because of a battle, my life-points get increased by one thousand!” Zoe's life-points then increase by 1000 points.
 
Takuya puts three cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, darkly, “Like that's going to save you, dork! I throw down three face-downs and call it a turn!”
 
Current Score:
Takuya: 2900
Zoe: 1900
 
Zoe draws one card from her deck and yells out, putting the card in the spell/trap slots, “I play Card of Sanctity! Now, both of us must draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Zoe and Takuya then draw until they have six cards in their hands. Zoe puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Machine Angel Ritual spell card!” Zoe discards her Archlord Zerato (2800/2300) monster card to the graveyard, she puts one card on her duel disk, and calls out, “I send my Archlord Zerato to the graveyard in order to summon my Cyber Angel Dakini!” Soon after, Cyber Angel Dakini (2700/2400) comes to the field in attack mode. Zoe says, with a cold sly grin, “Thanks to my Dakini, you lose one of your monsters, but you get to decide which monster goes. However, since you only have one monster . . .!” Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer is destroyed by Cyber Angel Dakini's special ability. Zoe then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a cold sly grin, “And now, I play the card that will win this duel! White Veil!” Cyber Angel Dakini becomes pure white with violet glowing eyes and Zoe says, with a cold sly grin, “Sorry, Takuya, I knew about that damn Darkness Veil that you nonbelievers have around! But figured out the weakness: It needs a monster to be equipped on for it to work, so, without a monster, it is useless! Now, my White Veil can destroy all spell and trap cards on your side of the field!”
 
Takuya pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, darkly, “Don't count on it, bitch! I play my trap! Curse Seal of the Forbidden Spell!” Takuya's face-down card is revealed to be the Curse Seal of the Forbidden Seal trap card, Takuya discards a Meteor of Destruction spell card to the graveyard, and Takuya calls out, “Now, by discarding one spell card from my hand, your pathetic White Veil is destroyed!” White Veil is destroyed and Takuya says, with a dark sly grin, “Oh, by the way, the card destroyed by this effect can't be used anymore this duel, which means your cheating spell card is useless!”
 
Zoe yells out, with a cold annoyed tone, “You will pay for destroying my Sacred White Veil, Takuya! Dakini, attack him directly!” Cyber Angel Dakini rushes in to attack Takuya.
 
Takuya pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “Not so fast! I play my trap! Negate Attack!” Takuya's next face-down is revealed to be the Negate Attack trap card and Takuya says, with dark sly grin, “Sorry, dweeb, but this trap negates your attack and ends your Battle Phase!” A shield forms around Takuya and Cyber Angel Dakini's attack is negated.
 
Zoe puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a cold annoyed tone, “I end my turn!”
 
Takuya draws one card from his deck and yells out, darkly, “How sad!” Takuya puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I sacrifice my Blaze Accelerator for my Tri-Blaze Accelerator!” Blaze Accelerator vanishes from the field and then a huge trident shaped blaster comes onto the field in Takuya's spell and trap zones. Takuya discards his Volcanic Scattershot (500/0) to the graveyard and Takuya yells out, darkly, “Now, I send Volcanic Scattershot to the graveyard to destroy your monster, but my Scattershot has a special ability! When I send my Scattershot to the graveyard, I can send the other two in my deck to the graveyard as well!” Two cards come out of Takuya's deck, he puts them into his hand, discards two more Volcanic Scattershot (500/0 X 2) to the graveyard, and he calls out, “Now, my Scattershot destroy all monsters on your side of the field and my Tri-Blaze Accelerator takes away five hundred life-points, but all three Scattershot take away five hundred life-points each, which makes a grand total of two thousand!”
 
Zoe yells out, horrified, “No, I can't lose! Destiny is on my side!”
 
Takuya calls out, with a dark strong tone, “Let me show you what I think about your damn `destiny'! End this duel! Fire!” The Tri-Blaze Accelerator fires all three Volcanic Scattershot, they rain down fire on Zoe's side of the field, destroying both of her monsters, and she cries out as she is shocked with dark electric energy from head to toe as she loses 2000 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Takuya: 2900
Zoe: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the shadows fade away along with the collars and the final holograms on the field as Zoe, smoking, burned, and battered form, falls to the ground on her stomach.
 
Beowulfmon is still battling Raihimon, but he manages sees what happened and calls out, horrified, “Zoe!”
 
Davis looks at Ken and asks, with a dark sly grin, “Time to turn up the heat!”
 
Ken nods his head and calls out, with dark smile, “Yeah!” Davis' and Ken's D-3 digivice blaze with light as they become dark green and blue colors and create a ring of light in the sky.
 
DNA Digivolution
 
“ExVeemon . . . Stingmon . . . DNA Digivolve to . . . Paildramon!”
 
End DNA Digivolution
 
After ExVeemon and Stingmon become the DNA Ultimate Digimon, Paildramon, he begins his assault.
 
Sting Strike!”
 
Paildramon creates two large stingers from his gantlets and with speed and agility, he takes out multiple `White Ring' and `White Spiral' controlled Digimon, one after another.
 
TK says, with a cold snarl, “This isn't going to work! And we've lost another member of our Society!”
 
Yolei calls out, with a cold serious tone, “Damn it!” Yolei commands, with a cold serious tone, “All right! Fall back!” Immediately, the `infected' Digimon along with the `White Ring' and `White Spiral' controlled Digimon fall back and run away. On the meanwhile, TK and Yolei get on the back of a `White Ring' controlled Airdramon and taking to the air.
 
TK yells out, coldly, “Beowulfmon, let's get out of here!”
 
Beowulfmon manages to break away from Raihimon and yells out, with a cold serious tone, “You might have won for now, Koichi, but this isn't over! You can't stop destiny!” Beowulfmon leaps high into the air and a `White Spiral' controlled Megadramon picks up him allowing him to land on his back. Soon after, Beowulfmon de-digivolves back into Koji and he stares at our heroes and heroines coldly as he flies away. Soon after, Daipenmon, RhinoKabuterimon, and Raihimon de-digivolve back into Tommy, JP, and Koichi.
 
Koichi thinks in his mind, seriously, “Don't worry, Koji! You and Takuya fought with everything to get me back when I was brainwashed by Cherubimon as Duskmon. Now, with my new power as Raihimon and the Spirit of Darkness by my side, I will save you from the Society of Light! You and Takuya never gave up on me and we won't give up on you!” On the meanwhile, the other Digimon return to their Rookie forms, expect for Gatomon, who is in her Champion form while Kari makes the cage entrapping her, Takuya, and the unconscious Zoe.
 
Takuya goes over to Zoe's unconscious form, puts her gently into his arms, and he says, with a tear down his right eye, “I'm so sorry, Zoe.”
 
Kari tells Takuya, “Don't worry, Takuya. She will be okay as soon as we get her to Yukina or Hotaru.”
 
Takuya nods his head, wipes the tear from his eye and cheek, and he tells Kari, with a nod, “Yeah!” Soon after, the rest of our Odaiba Digidestined, their Digimon partners, and the three Frontier Digidestined teens joined them.
 
Tommy asks Takuya, “Is Zoe going to be okay?”
 
Takuya tells Tommy, with a smile, “Yeah, she will be! When we get her healed, she will be back to her old self!”
 
Koichi says, with a nod, “Right!”
 
Takuya yells out, amazed, “But what happened to you was incredible! All three of you fusion evolved!”
 
JP says, proudly, “No joke, Taki! My fusion formed as RhinoKabuterimon really rocked and rumbled!”
 
Just then a familiar Digimon voice calls out, “I will very much agree with you, my friend!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see Gennai escorting Neemon and Bokomon to our heroes and heroines.
 
Takuya yells out, excitedly, “Neemon! Bokomon!”
 
Izzy asks Takuya, “You know these Digimon, Takuya?”
 
Tommy says, with a smile, “Of course! They were our first friends and guides to our Digital World when Takuya, Zoe, JP, and I first came to the Digital World!”
 
JP says, with a sly grin, “Yep! Even through they couldn't fight, they did their best to help us out! Bokomon kept the book that contained knowledge for the Digital World! Neemon . . . well . . . he kept us laughing.”
 
Koichi asks, seriously, “What are you doing here?”
 
Bokomon tells Koichi, “Ophanimon and the other great angel Digimon informed us about the situation with this `Society of Light' and its threat to the Digital World, ours and the four Digimon Sovereigns' realms! We were horrified to learn that Koji and Zoe were brainwashed by this evil!”
 
Neemon says, in his usual goofy tone, “Did they wash behind their ears?”
 
Bokomon yells at Neemon, annoyed, “No! You idiot! It means that Koji and Zoe were just like Koichi were when he was Duskmon!” Bokomon snaps Neemon's pants and he yelps around in his usual dance. Bokomon tells Koichi, solemnly, “Sorry, Koji.”
 
Koichi tells Bokomon, with a kind smile, “Don't worry, Bokomon. I've got to learn to accept what happened and move on with my life.”
 
Bokomon yells out, with an excited tone, “However, as you already know, Azulongmon, the great holy dragon that rules this Eastern Sector of this Digital World, gave you one of his powerful Digi-Cores, spheres of his holy power of Light and Hope. Which, as you already seen, allowed Tommy, JP, and Koichi to combine their Spirits of Ice, Thunder, and Darkness to Fusion Evolve like Takuya here!”
 
Gennai says, with a smile, “The Digital World had recovered enough, thanks to Oikawa's sacrifice to restore the Digital World, which Azulongmon gained a new Digi-Core and he gave it to me to hold onto until you needed it. I wasn't sure what it would do with the Legendary Warrior Digimon, but it looks like Azulongmon's energy worked well with you as it did with Armadillomon since it allowed him to digivolve to his own Ultimate form.”
 
Armadillomon says, with a smile, “Yeah! Now, I don't need Patamon to help me out anymore and he can digivolve to his Ultimate form whenever he needs to.”
 
Gennai says, with a smile, “It is a good thing that all of you, older Digidestined, got your tags and crests back after MaloMyotismon's defeat in time for the battle with Armageddemon.”
 
Matt says, with a sly grin, “Yeah! And ever since then and they have come in handy!”
 
Bokomon asks Takuya, “Will Zoe be all right?”
 
Gennai tells Bokomon, “Your friend, Zoe, will be fine. She just needs to get healed by our friends back in the human world.”
 
Kari displays Zoe's D-Tector and she asks, “What about her digivice and the Spirits of Wind inside?”
 
Gennai tells Kari, with a plain tone, “It is for the best that we bring them to Serena so she can use her Silver Crystal to purify the Spirit of Wind.”
 
Just then an idea comes to Davis' mind and he tells Gennai, “Hold on Gennai!” When everyone looks at Davis, he says, with a serious tone, “This might sound crazy, but I think that I might have something just as good.”
 
Izzy asks Davis, “What do you mean?”
 
Davis then summon his Millennium Puzzle and he replies, seriously, “This.”
 
Bokomon asks, curiously, “Oh my! What is that curious item that you wear?”
 
JP tells Bokomon, “It is a powerful mystical item from our world! It is known as the Millennium Puzzle, one of seven powerful mystical items known as the Millennium Items. We can give you the long story later.”
 
Gennai tells Davis, with a smile, “Yes! The Millennium Puzzle could be strong enough to do the job Davis.”
 
Izzy nods his head and he says, with a smile, “Good idea, Davis!”
 
Jaden nods his head and he says, “Yeah! Great idea, Davis!” Kari holds Zoe's D-Tector in front of Davis and the Millennium Symbol appears on him. Soon after, golden light from the Millennium Puzzle flows into Zoe's D-Tector causing sickly white energy to leave the D-Tector and the Spirits of Wind inside, returning them to normal.
 
Neemon says, in his usual manner, “Ooh, pretty lights . . .” When the glow dies down, everyone looks to see Zoe's Tector and the Spirits of Wind back to normal.
 
Koichi yells out, excitedly, “Excellent, Davis! The Spirits of Wind and Zoe's D-Tector are back to normal!”
 
Takuya says, with a smile, “Now, let's get Zoe back to the Real World and help!”
 
Tai says, with a nod, “Right!”
 
Gennai tells our Digidestined and the Odaiba Digidestined's Digimon partners, “I have a computer that you can use to create a gateway to the Real World.”
 
Izzy says, with a smile, “Thanks, Gennai!” Soon after, our Digidestined, Odaiba and Frontier, and our Odaiba Digidestined's Digimon partners head over to Gennai's home to return to the Real World with Takuya having the unconscious Zoe in his arms.
 
While they are heading Gennai's home, Takuya thinks in his mind, solemnly, “I'm sorry, Zoe. I hope that you will forgive one day for what I put you through.”
 
(Back in the Real World; around this time)
 
Returning to the Real World, we find ourselves on the rooms of the `White Dorm' with several male SOL guards observing for any movements in the area, especially by the `nonbelievers'. Even since the attacks on their dorm by our heroes and heroines, they kept posting guards to alert them for any future attacks. However, what the three guards don't see are six human figures coming onto the roof by the shadows.
 
A few minutes later, the three guards feel taps on their shoulders and they turn to see three Naruto clones in front and the three clone say in unison, “Time for bed, dorks!” And with one well-placed punch, the three Naruto clones knock out the three male SOL members before they even realized what is going on. The Naruto clones drag the three unconscious male SOL members in front of Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Neji, Lee, and Sasuke before vanishing.
 
Sakura says, amazed, “That was easy.”
 
Neji says, suspiciously, “A bit too easy.”
 
Naruto says, with a dark sly grin, “Come on, guys! You are way too suspicious!”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, with a dark serious tone, “Idiot. As a ninja, you should know that you must see through deception and be on guard at all times.”
 
Neji tells Naruto, with a nod, “Sasuke is right. We must be careful. We didn't tell any of the others about this `mission' that we decided to do.”
 
Sakura tells Naruto, with a dark serious tone, “Neji and Sasuke are right, Naruto. Please don't be a fool. Bastion might be counting on us.”
 
Naruto nods his head and replies, with a dark plain tone, “Right.” Naruto thinks in his mind, with a dark serious tone, “How can I forget what happened?” As Naruto and others head inside of the `White Dorm', the memory of why they have come here flowing into his mind . . .
 
Flashback; a short time after the Digidestined left for the Digital World
 
In the area of the cliff near the Slifer Red dorm, we find Naruto and Hinata looking out to the mixed clear blue and cloud skies into the distance. Just after Jaden, Davis, Takuya, and the rest of the Digidestined, Odaiba and Frontier, along with the Odaiba Digidestined's Digimon partners, the rest of our heroes and heroines decide to stop training for the day until they get back. And now, we find Naruto and Hinata relaxing by the tree that Jaden uses to relax when he comes here to relax and think.
 
Hinata tells Naruto, looking at the sky, “It is so beautiful, isn't it, Naruto?”
 
Naruto tells Hinata, with his classic cheeky smile, “Yeah, but it isn't the sky that I'm looking at.”
 
Hinata gives her classic blush, she twiddles her fingers, and she says, lowly, “Oh, Naruto. You are just saying that.”
 
Naruto tells Hinata, with a loving tone, “No, Hinata. I really mean it. You are so beautiful.” And Naruto was very much right. In the tighter fitting, female black and yellow Ra Yellow uniform, Hinata has a female figure that many women would die just to get. Under her Academy uniform, Hinata shows very voluptuous breasts that are nearly perfectly shaped and curved and she has a beautiful slender and sexy feminine figure with all the lines and curves in all of the right places.
 
Hinata asks Naruto, curiously, “Do . . . Do you really mean it, Naruto?” Surprising Hinata, Naruto gently takes her into his arms and kisses her passionately on the lips. Hinata widely blushes in surprise from this, but soon enough, she joins Naruto in the passionate kiss as she closes her pupil-less lavender eyes and Naruto closes his eyes while Hinata wraps her arms around the two of them. For the next few minutes, the two of them were locked in their passionate kiss, mating their tongues and tasting each other's mouths and saliva. However, after the few minutes are done, their `ninja senses' tell someone is nearby and they look to see Neji with his classic emotionless look in his pupil-less eyes. Hinata yells out, shocked, “Neji?!”
 
Neji says, with a plain tone, “Well, so, this is where I find you.”
 
Hinata tells Neji, with a panicky tone, “Neji, this . . . this isn't what you think . . .!”
 
Neji tells Hinata, with a rare smile and a plain tone, “It is all right, Hinata. I'm not here to scold you or do anything to Naruto. Besides, this doesn't really surprise me.”
 
Naruto asks Neji, a bit nervously, “It doesn't.”
 
Neji replies, with his rare smile and a plain tone, “It has been common knowledge by many of our villagers that Hinata had a `crush' on you for a very long time, but you were the only one obvious to it until recently. Even Hinata's father, Lord Hiashi, knew of Hinata's `interest' in you for a very long time. It isn't exactly hard to figure out.” Hinata gives a wide blush at this and Neji replies, with a plain tone, “And as already figured out, Naruto, Lord Hiashi, is among the people that know your secret and like plenty of other people, he had a natural fear of the demon inside of you and was forbidden to tell anyone, including his own family, expect for my father, who already knew, your secret as decreed by the late Third Hokage. We were told the secret for the sake of this mission and Sakura already knew with her training as medical ninja. However, it is surprising that you are the son of the Fourth Hokage and most likely, Lord Hiashi, has already figured it out.”
 
Hinata asks, shocked, “Father already knows?!”
 
Neji tells Hinata, seriously, “Hinata, you should remember that our clan is among the oldest and most influential of all. Your father, Lord Hiashi, would have plenty of connections.”
 
Hinata nods her head and replies, plainly, “Oh, yes.”
 
Naruto asks Neji, seriously, “So, what would Hinata's father think about this?”
 
Neji says, with a rare sly smile, “Personally, he would believe that this would `settle down' anyone in our clan that would `disagree' with Hinata having a relationship with you.” Hinata and Naruto give Neji a rare look of surprise and Neji tells Naruto, with a plain tone, “Naruto, when I asked Lord Hiashi about you, he holds you in pretty much high regards. Your use of the demon's chakra during our match while keeping control, helping and inspiring Hinata to become a stronger ninja, and showing me the fault in my philosophy, thus allowing me to become a stronger person and ninja, has brought our family closer together and Lord Hiashi is glad that he can be a true father to Hinata and make more of an equal to the main family. Lord Hiashi sees you only as the container of the demon, not the demon itself, as many people in our village did in the past.”
 
Hinata states, amazed, “Father really respects Naruto?”
 
Naruto says, amazed, “Wow.”
 
Neji tells Naruto, with a very serious tone, “However, you should remember that even through you and the fox demon is separate, you have been given a great responsibly as well as a great burden. With the demon fox sealed inside of you, if you ever lose control of your emotions, the destructive power of the demon fox will be released. Like Kakashi-sensei believes, I think that the Fourth Hokage sealed the fox within you, his own son, because he believed in the strength of his son even through he was just removed from his mother's womb. Like anyone can choose their own path and destiny, there is also duty and responsibility and you have a responsibility to continue your father's legacy of peace and contain the fox demon within you, protecting the people from its wrath, and using its power to perform your duties as a ninja.”
 
Naruto tells Neji, with a nod, “Don't worry, Neji. I don't plain on letting my father down! Believe it!”
 
Hinata asks Neji, curiously, “Neji, would you . . .?”
 
Neji tells Hinata, with a plain tone and sly smile, “Hinata, it is not my place to tell you who to love and who to be with. It is your choice to do what you do with your life. Just make sure that you make the right choice.”
 
Hinata tells Neji, with a kind smile, “Thank you, Neji. I will.”
 
Neji then gets a rare serious look in his expression and he says, seriously, “However, this isn't why I was looking for you, two.”
 
Naruto asks Neji, “What is it, Neji?”
 
Neji says, in a dark serious tone, “Sasuke and I have been hearing rumors from white-clad dorks from the Society of Light. They been talking that Bastion Misawa is currently in some kind of coma.”
 
Naruto and Hinata gasp in shock and Hinata asks, stunned, “What happened?!”
 
Neji says, with a dark serious tone, “Most likely, Sartorius tried to break the seal on Bastion's chakra and it backfired. And we're not sure of his condition. He could be in a critical state since Sartorius tried an unnatural way to break a ninja seal on Bastion's chakra and Hotaru, Yukina, and Sakura are the only ones that can heal him.”
 
Naruto yells out, in a dark serious tone, “Well, what are we waiting for?! We have to get him out of there!”
 
Neji tells Naruto, with a dark serious tone, “Hold it, Naruto. I know that you are concerned since Bastion is a member of your family, but you have to remember that this is the Society of Light we are talking about. They could be only spreading the rumors in order to lure you into a trap.”
 
Naruto tells Neji, with a dark serious tone, “No duh, Neji! That's what they do! Most likely, it is a trap, but what if the part about Bastion being in a coma isn't?! He could need our help to save and we are sitting on our asses!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, emotionlessly, “Typical, Naruto. I see that you still going with your heart and gut instead of your head.” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see Sakura, Sasuke, and Lee walking over to them.
 
Sakura tells Naruto, with a dark sly grin, “Neji is right, Naruto. However, it doesn't mean that we shouldn't come up with a plan to rescue your cousin from them. And besides, you might have grown-up, but you are still such a knucklehead. Someone has got to watch your back.”
 
Lee tells Naruto, with a dark smile, “That's right, Naruto. All of us are here with you and we have a common enemy. The Society of Light must be stopped and plus, what is nobler than saving a fellow family member?”
 
Naruto tells Lee, with a dark sly smile, “Thanks, Bushy Brow! Now, let's get to work!” The other Shinobi nod their heads in unison and they gather together to form a plan.
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
Back to Naruto and the others, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Neji, and Sasuke are using their chakra concentrated on their legs and slowly sneaking on the ceiling of the hallway, avoiding the guards in the hallways, and not noticing any of their `former' friends and allies under SOL control in the halls. Their plan is to sneak into the medical wing of the `White Dorm', extract Bastion out of there, and get out of their quick. Since Lee doesn't have chakra abilities in the form of ninjutsu and genjutsu, he will use his taijutsu speed and agility to get into the medical wing another way. They didn't tell any of the others because they needed to get their fast and the less people involved, the quicker the `mission' will go.
 
Hinata whispers to the others, with a dark plain tone, “I don't see Tenten, Ino, or any of the others in the halls.”
 
Sakura whispers, with a dark serious tone, “I don't like this. This smells too much like a trap.”
 
Sasuke whispers, with a dark plain tone, “Agreed, Sakura. Most likely, our `ex-friends' are the one springing the damn trap.”
 
Naruto whispers, with a dark plain tone, “Wouldn't surprise me at all. Those rotten dorks are always up to no good.”
 
Neji tells Naruto, in a whisper with a dark serious tone, “Well, make sure to keep up your guard.”
 
Naruto whispers, in a dark plain tone, “Yeah! Yeah! I know!”
 
Sakura tells Naruto, with a whisper and dark annoyed tone, “Cut it out, Naruto! This isn't the time!” Soon after, the group continues on until they reach the entrance to the medical wing of the dorm. Soon after, Neji and Sasuke leap down behind the guards and easily knock them out. Naruto, Hinata, and Sasuke leap down from the ceiling while Lee quickly arrives soon after. While Naruto and Lee got the guards out of the way, Hinata and Neji use their Byakugan to scan the area.
 
Hinata asks Neji, with a dark serious tone, “I don't see anything. What about you, Neji?”
Neji shakes his head and he says, with a dark serious tone, “No, I don't.” Neji says, with a dark suspicious tone, “I don't like this at all.”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark serious tone, “I agree, Neji. If this is a trap, they've got concealed real well.”
 
Neji tells the others, with a dark plain tone, “It is best that we do this with a balance force. Sasuke, you, Naruto, and I will cover the front. Lee, you, Hinata, and Sakura cover the rear.”
 
Lee says, with a nod and a dark serious tone, “Right!” Hinata and Neji activate their Byakugan again as the group enters the medical ward with their kunai knives at the ready and they match cautiously into the room. Soon enough, the group arrives right at the bed that Bastion is supposed to be at. But when Naruto throws off the covers, there is only a poorly made dummy there.
 
Naruto yells out, shocked, “A dummy?!”
 
Just then Alexis' voice comes over the speakers, coldly, “That's right, Naruto! And you and Sasuke fell right into our trap!” Just then a large metal cover comes down over the only door in and out of the medical ward!
 
Neji yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Damn it! Sasuke and I were right!” Just then a large mystical portal forms at their feet.
 
Naruto pushes Sasuke out of the way and calls out, stunned, “Watch out!” Hinata does the same for Neji and Sakura does the same for Lee, getting them out of the way in time, and Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura scream out as they fall into the portal.
 
Sasuke calls out, shocked, “Naruto! Sakura!”
 
Lee yells out, seriously, “Hinata! Naruto! Sakura!”
 
Just then the mystical portal begins to expand and Neji yells out, seriously, “If we do not get out of here, we will be joining them!”
 
Lee exclaims, “We can't leave them here!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark serious tone, “We're not abandoned them, but we are no good if we are captured ourselves! We need to get back to the others and get aid for a rescue!” Sasuke prepares his most powerful attack by putting his right hand over his left wrist, as his chakra appears in his left palm in the form of lightning-like energy, and chirping like birds come from the energy. Sasuke charges the door and yells out, “Chidori! One thousand birds!” Sasuke slams his lightning-chakra energized palm into the metal sheet blocking their escape and ripping it open like a knife through soft butter.
 
Neji says, seriously, “Excellent work, Sasuke!” Before the portal could get them, Lee and Neji leap out of the room only to find countless SOL members in the hallway including Alexis, Tenten, Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto.
 
Sailor Uranus yells out, coldly, “You aren't going anywhere!”
 
Sasuke says, in a dark serious tone, “Don't count on it, wench!” Sasuke tells Lee and Neji, in a dark serious tone, “Lee! Neji! Cover your eyes!” When they do so, Sasuke covers his eyes as he slams a pill into kunai knife with a paper bomb onto the ground and it explodes giving off a blinding light causing all of the SOL members to yell out in pain.
 
Sailor Neptune states, shocked, “What is this?!”
 
Alexis and Tenten yell out in unison, “Ninja Flash Bomb!” While all of the SOL members are distracted, Neji, Lee, and Sasuke run past them and out through a window, quickly taking to the woods. When the flash fades away, the SOL members take several moments to regain their senses and when they do, they find that Sasuke, Neji, and Lee are gone.
 
Tuxedo Mask asks, with a cold serious tone, “Where they did they go?”
 
A male SOL member calls out, “They left out the window!” All of the SOL members turn to the broken window that Neji, Lee, and Sasuke used to escape out of.
 
Alexis yells out, with a cold annoyed tone, “Damn it! They've escaped!”
 
Sailor Pluto says, with a cold logical tone, “True. But we still have Naruto Uzumaki and their comrades here with us.”
 
Alexis says, with a cold sly grin, “That's right. And when those nonbelievers came back for a rescue, Naruto, and those two traitors will be with us in the light where they belong.” Alexis thinks in her mind, with an evil sly grin, “And soon, they will bring the others into the light, especially Jaden! Soon, Jaden will finally by my side in the light where he belongs and nothing, especially those traitors, Keiko and Yusuke, and that fucking Moon Princess, Serena, will get in my way!”
 
(A short time soon after; elsewhere within the `White Dorm')
 
In another area of the `White Dorm', we find Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura lying unconscious in the middle of the floor when Naruto starts to stir, gets to a sitting position, and groggily starts to open his eyes.
 
Naruto asks, perplexed, “Where am I?” Naruto then looks to see Hinata and Sakura in front of him and he yells out, “Sakura! Hinata! I remember now!” Naruto goes over to the two of them, shakes them, and Naruto calls out, “Sakura! Hinata! Wake up! Wake up! We've got to get out of here!” Soon after, Hinata and Sakura slowly start to wake up and Sakura, still `out of it', see Naruto seemly touching her near her bottom, she yells out, and hits him on the head. Naruto holds his head in pain and yells out, stunned, “Hey, what was that for?!”
 
Sakura replies, annoyed, “For touching my butt, that's what!”
 
Naruto yells out, annoyed, “I didn't touch your butt, Sakura! I was trying to wake up! Remember, we fell into those dorks' trap!”
 
Sakura replies, remember, “Oh, yeah, right.” Sakura gives a raspberry and tells Naruto, “Sorry, Naruto.”
 
Hinata asks Naruto, concerned tone, “Are you okay, Naruto?”
 
Naruto gives his classic cheesy smile and replies, confidently, “Yeah! I'm use to it by now!” The three ninja rise to their feet and they look around to find themselves with a large room with a white marble statue of a female with a blindfold over her eyes and her hands extend to her side with her palms towards the sky.
 
Sakura asks, curiously, “Where are we?”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, coldly, “Where do you think, traitor?” Our three Shinobi look to the source of the voice to see Bastion Misawa, with an evil sly smile on his lips and a cold and lifeless look in his eyes, standing before them with a duel disk that has a dueling deck inside attached to his left wrist.
 
Hinata asks Naruto, with a dark curious tone, “Is that Bastion?”
 
Sakura whispers to Hinata, with a dark serious tone, “Not the one that we know, Hinata. Look at that dork's eyes.” Hinata does so and she gasps to see the cold and lifeless look in them.
 
Hinata whispers to Sakura and Naruto, with a dark serious tone, “They look exactly like the eyes that Yusuke and Kari had when they were fully brainwashed by Sartorius.”
 
Naruto whispers with a dark serious tone, “That's right, Hinata! That's not the Bastion that we know. It is just another white dork.”
 
Bastion tells Naruto, with an evil sly grin, “Well, aren't you going to say `hello' to your cousin, Naruto?”
 
Naruto says, with a dark annoyed tone, “Let me guess: You managed to get that footage you had those white geeks make and learn about my `connection' between the REAL Bastion and me?”
 
Bastion says, with a cold annoyed tone, “I am the REAL Bastion Misawa, Naruto! And let me tell you! A fool like you can't beat an intelligent like mine infused with the power of the Light!”
 
Sakura yells out, in a dark annoyed tone, “Can't you dorks come up with new material?!”
 
Bastion tells Sakura, with a cold sly tone, “You won't be saying that when you are back in the Society of Light where you belong, Sakura!”
 
Hinata yells out, with a dark determined tone, “No! Sakura and I are never going back to you, dorks, and hurting Naruto and our friends ever again!”
 
Bastion says, with an evil sly grin, “You don't have a choice! I'm going to bring you into the Light where you belong! It's time to duel Naruto!”
 
Naruto tells Bastion, with a dark sly grin, “Fine by me! I wanted to duel the traitor for betraying us to those white dorks!” Naruto then summons a duel disk to his left wrist, much to Bastion's surprise expression in his cold and lifeless eyes. Naruto puts his deck in his duel disk causing a familiar dark violet and black glow to come from it, Naruto takes a card from his duel disk, and he yells out, darkly, “Remember, dweeb, we are using the Deck Masters' system of dueling, so, I choose my Deck Master right now! Meet my pal, Tyrant Dragon!” Soon after, Tyrant Dragon (2900/2500) comes to Naruto's right side.
 
Bastion takes a card from his deck and calls out, in a cold serious tone, “As you wish, Naruto! I choose this! The Mathematician!” By Bastion's right side, Mathematician (1500/500) appears, the two duelists activate their duel disks, their life-points counters display 4000 life-points each, and both duelists draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Let's duel!” Bastion and Naruto say in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Score:
Bastion: 4000
Naruto: 4000
 
Naruto states, with a dark sly grin, “Before we begin, let's take this duel to the next level, shall we?!” Just then Jaden's Shadow Charm appears around Naruto's neck, his body becomes cover in a dark violet and black aura, and black and dark violet shadows appear around them.
 
Bastion yells out, shocked, “Don't tell me . . .!”
 
Naruto says, with a dark sly grin, “That's right, dork! It is time for your first TRUE Shadow Game!” Just then four black lightning rods crackling with dark electric energy around Naruto and Bastion.
 
Bastion asks, perplexed, “What in the world are these?!”
 
Naruto says, with a dark sly grin, “Simple, dork! These `Shadow Rods' will shock us every time we use life-points, got it?!”
 
Bastion says, with a cold serious tone, “Fine! This isn't my first Shadow Game!”
 
Sakura tells Bastion, with a dark taunting tone, “Hey, dork! Jaden and the others told us about your `Shadow Game' with the third Shadow Rider! And that wasn't a REAL Shadow Game, so, that didn't count!”
 
Naruto draws one card from his deck and calls out, darkly, “But this time, it will! And I'll start this duel off!” Naruto puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, darkly, “I'll start off slow for you, dork! I place one monster face-down and that's it!” A hologram of a face-down monster appears on Naruto's side of the field.
 
Bastion draws one card from his deck and he yells out, coldly, “As you wish!” Bastion puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “I summon my Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke in attack mode!” Soon after, Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke (1800/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Bastion then says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play an Equip Spell! It is known as Fuhma Shuriken! It can only be equipped to a monster with `Ninja' in its name and my Sasuke qualifies! Now, it gives my monster an extra seven hundred attack points!” A large shuriken appears in Sasuke's hand and its stats rise from 1800/1000 to 2500/1000! Bastion calls out, coldly, “Sasuke, take out Naruto's face-down monster! Fuhma Shuriken Slice!” Sasuke launches the large shuriken right at Naruto's face-down monster, slicing it in half, and revealing it to be White Ninja (1500/700) in defense mode as it is being destroyed.
 
Naruto yells out, darkly, “Nice try, dork! But since you revealed my ninja, you lose your damn ninja as well!” White Ninja throws some kunai knives, impaling Sasuke, and destroying it in a huge explosion with White Ninja is destroyed as well.
 
Bastion tells Naruto, with a cold serious tone, “Nice job, but not good enough, Naruto! Since my Sasuke was equipped with my Shuriken, you lose seven hundred life-points automatically since it was destroyed along with him!” Just then the large shuriken comes out of the smoke, slices Naruto in the left cheek, giving him a nasty cut, and then he is shock as he loses 700 life-points, but he doesn't flinch in pain which disturbs Bastion. Bastion puts three cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, coldly, “I'll place these cards face-down and end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Bastion: 4000
Naruto: 3300
 
Naruto draws one card from his deck, puts one card on his duel disk, and calls out, darkly, “Okay, I summon my Blazing Inpachi in attack mode!” Soon after, Blazing Inpachi (1850/0) appears on the field in attack mode. Naruto then yells out, darkly, “Now, Inpachi, attack this dork directly!” Blazing Inpachi prepares to attack Bastion with flames.
 
Bastion pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, coldly, “I don't think so, Naruto! I play my trap! Call of the Haunted!” Bastion's face-down card is revealed to be the Call of the Haunted trap card and Bastion yells out, with a cold sly smile, “And I use to bring back my Sasuke!” Soon after, Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke (1800/1000) comes back to the field in attack mode.
 
Naruto calls out, darkly, “Doesn't matter, dweeb! Inpachi, torch this dork's pathetic version a real ninja!” Blazing Inpachi launches a flame assault right at Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke.
 
Bastion pushes two buttons on his duel disk and calls out, coldly, “Wrong, Naruto! I play my traps! Ninjitsu Art of Decoy and Spirit Barrier!” Bastion's face-down cards are revealed to be the Ninjitsu Art of Decoy and Spirit Barrier continuous trap cards. Bastion tells Naruto, with a cold sly grin, “Thanks to this Decoy trap card, I can use it on one monster with the word `ninja' in its name and it can't be destroyed in battle! And I choose my Sasuke, but this card doesn't prevent battle damage, however, my Spirit Barrier will keep my life-points safe as long as I have a monster on the field! And since my monster is staying, my life-points are safe!” As the attack gets closer to Sasuke, he makes hand-signs and when the attack hits, it causes a powerful explosion. However, when the smoke and dust clear, a large log with a face craved on it is shown as what Inpachi's attack hit and when it vanishes, Sasuke drops down to the ground.
 
Naruto puts three cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, darkly, “Not bad for a dork! I end my turn!”
 
Bastion draws one card from his deck, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “I play Pot of Greed! And I draw two more cards from my deck!” Bastion draws two cards from his deck, puts one card on his duel disk, and calls out, “Next, I play my White Ninja's Genin in attack mode!” Soon after, White Ninja's Genin (1000/1000), a monster that looks like a thirteen year old body with white hair and blue eyes as well as wearing a white version of Naruto's clothes, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Hinata asks, with a dark curious tone, “What is that?”
 
Sakura says, with a dark nasty snarl, “Another card from that damn freak!”
 
Bastion yells out, with a cold sly grin, “Now, I play his special effect! When I have another monster on my side of the field with `White Ninja' or `Ninja' in its name, my Genin can by-pass your monsters and attack you directly!” White Ninja's Genin leaps into the sky and throws shrunken right at Naruto.
 
Naruto pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, darkly, “I don't think so, dweeb! I play my trap card! Infernal Wall!” Naruto's face-down card proves to be a trap card that shows a flaming monster creating a huge firewall and then huge fire wall surround the front of Naruto, negating the attack.
 
Bastion calls out, stunned, “What is that?!”
 
Naruto says, with a dark sly grin, “Sorry, dork, as long as I have a Fire monster on my side of the field, I can use this card to prevent all damage to my life-points, battle or otherwise! However, every time that I use this effect, you get one card!”
 
Bastion draws one more card from his deck, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, causing a hologram of a spell card with a picture of house full of ninja going through exam, and he yells out, “Now, I play my Chunin Exam spell card! With this card, I can sacrifice my White Ninja's Genin for a White Ninja's Chunin!” White Ninja Genin vanishes from the field and White Ninja's Chunin (2000/2000), a human-like monster that's male boy of sixteen years of age with white hair, blue eyes, and wearing a white version of Shikamaru's uniform when he first became a Chunin, comes to the field in attack mode. Bastion then says, with a cold serious tone as a card comes out of his deck, “Now, I play his effect! When he comes to the field, I can summon one White Ninja's Genin from my hand to support him!” Bastion puts the card on his duel disk and another White Ninja's Genin (1000/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Bastion says, with a cold sly grin, “And as long as my Chunin remains on the field, you can't attack other `Ninja' or `White Ninja' monster on the field.”
 
Naruto says, with a dark sly grin, “We'll see about that!”
 
Bastion says, with a cold serious tone while putting one card in the spell/trap slot, “We will indeed, Naruto! I end my turn!”
 
Naruto draws one card from his deck and calls out, darkly, “My move!” Naruto puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Card of Sanctity spell card! Both of us must draw from our decks until we have six cards in our hands!” Bastion and Naruto then draw cards from their decks until both of them are holding six cards in their hands. Naruto then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, darkly while putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Soul Exchange spell card! Now, I can sacrifice all three of your monster to summon one of my monster powerful cards!”
 
Bastion pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, coldly, “Not so fast, Naruto! I play my trap! White Ninja's Genjutsu!” Bastion's face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of a ninja being surrounded by dozens of illusion in a forest as an enemy waits in the trees. Bastion says, with a cold sly grin, “Sorry, Naruto, when my White Ninja's monster card targeted by a spell card effect, this card negates that effect.”
 
Naruto pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “I don't think so, dweeb! I play my Eight-Pronged Seal trap card!” Naruto's face-down is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of his seal keeping the Nine-Tailed Fox at bay. Naruto says, with a dark sly grin, “When you played a trap card, this trap activates! Now, your previous trap card is sealed and sent to the graveyard!” Just then the same seal on Naruto's body appears on Bastion's trap card and it is destroyed. Naruto then says, with a dark sly grin, “And now, you can't use that trap card for the rest of the duel!”
 
Bastion yells out, darkly, “That's right! Now, I sacrifice your three monsters to summon Kyubi, the Nine-Tailed Fox in attack mode!” Naruto puts the card on his duel disk, Bastion's three monsters vanish into red chakra, and Kyubi, the Nine-Tailed Fox (4500/4500) comes to the field in attack mode. Naruto then says, with a dark sly grin, “My monster gains seven hundred more attack points since my life-points are less than yours, but thanks to my trap card, I can't declare an attack this turn! Lucky you!” Kyubi's stats rise from 4500/4500 to 5200/4500! Naruto puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, darkly, “I'll end my turn with two cards face-down!”
 
Bastion draws one card from his deck and calls out, coldly, “My move!” Bastion puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “First, I play my Monster Reborn to bring back my White Ninja's Chunin!” Soon after, White Ninja's Chunin (2000/2000) comes back to the field in attack mode. Bastion then puts one card into the spell/trap slots, a spell card with the picture of the five `Kages' appear on the field, and Bastion yells out, with a cold sly grin, “Now, I play my Ascension to Greatness spell card! When I have a `White Ninja's Chunin' or `White Ninja's Jonin' on the field, I can sacrifice that monster to summon my `White Ninja's deck' ultimate monster!” White Ninja's Chunin vanishes from the field, a card comes out of Bastion's deck, he puts it on his duel disk, and he calls out, “My White Ninja's Hokage!” Soon after, White Ninja's Hokage (5000/5000), a humanoid monster similar to the Fourth Hokage, expect with white hair, blue eyes, and white version of the Fourth Hokage's clothes, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Naruto says, with a dark annoyed tone, “So, what?!”
 
Bastion tells Naruto, with a cold sly grin, “It's simple, Naruto. My White Ninja's Hokage is my deck ultimate monster based on the leaders of your village! This card allows me to play any type of spell or trap card when it attacks and it can only be destroyed in battle! Plus, when it is attacked by a non-Light monster, it gains half of that monster's power! In short, it is unbeatable!”
 
Naruto says, with a dark snarl, “Oh, really?! My Kyubi is far stronger than your fake of the Hokages!”
 
Bastion tells Naruto, with a cold sly grin, “Did I forget his final special ability? For the small price of one grand in life-points, I can revive one spell card from my grave!” Bastion yells out in pain as he is shocked by the lightning rods with dark electric energy as his life-points drop by 1000 and he says, with a cold sly grin, “And since my life-points are less than yours, your Kyubi returns to its original power!” Kyubi's stats return to their original 4500/4500 and Bastion says, coldly, “Now, I give my Hokage my Fuhma Shuriken!” The hologram of the large shuriken appears in the monster's hands and White Ninja's Hokage's stats rise from 5000/5000 to 5700/5000! Bastion then yells out, coldly, “Now, my Hokage, destroy his overgrown fox!” White Ninja's Hokage attacks Naruto's Kyubi and destroys it causing Naruto 800 life-points and causing him to get shocked once again, but Naruto doesn't even flinch. In fact, he doesn't even lose his dark sly grin. Bastion says, perplexed, “I just destroyed your strongest monster and you still smile!”
 
Naruto says, with a dark sly grin while pushing buttons on his duel disk, “Yeah, because you feel right into my traps! My Kyubi's Revenge and my Kyubi's Revival!” Naruto's two face-down card are revealed to be two trap cards with the first having a picture of the spirit of Kyubi coming to attack a person and the second trap is one with a picture of Kyubi's spirit coming out of Naruto's body. Naruto says, with a dark sly grin, “Since you destroyed my fox friend, your monster loses attack points equal to my Kyubi's power while my second trap automatically revives Kyubi no matter what!”
 
Bastion yells out, stunned, “Impossible!” Just then the spirit of Kyubi comes out of the graveyard, his aura surrounds White Ninja's Hokage, and its stats are reduced down to 1200/5000! Just then the spirit of Kyubi transforms into Kyubi, the Nine-Tailed Fox (4500/4500) in attack mode.
 
Naruto says, as he gets shocked by dark electric energy, “However, my Kyubi Revival comes with a price in the form of one grand in life-points! And my Kyubi Revenge's allows both of us to draw one card! However, my Revenge trap card stays in effect as long as your monster stays on the field!” Naruto and Bastion draw one card from their decks each while Kyubi's stats rise from 4500/4500 to 6000/4500!
 
Bastion says, with a cold snarl while putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn with one card face-down!”
 
Current Score:
Bastion: 3000
Naruto: 1500
 
Naruto draws one card from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, with a dark sly smile, “Okay, dork, I play my Monster Reborn! And I use it to bring back my White Ninja!” Soon after, White Ninja (1500/700) comes to the field in attack mode. Naruto puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play this! The Claw of Hermos!” Soon after, Hermos, in his dragon form, comes to the field with a loud roar.
 
Bastion yells out, stunned, “That dragon card again?!”
 
Naruto says, with a dark sly grin, “Correct, dork! Now, I combine him with my Kyubi!” Soon after, Hermos and Kyubi combine to form the Berserk Kyubi Saber, White Ninja takes it into its hands, and Naruto yells out, darkly, “My Berserk Kyubi Saber and not only does it double my ninja's power, it destroys all spell and trap cards on your side of the field!”
 
Bastion calls out, horrified, “Oh no!” Soon after, White Ninja, who's stats rise from 1500/700 to 3000/700, swings the sword, destroying Bastion's face-down along with Spirit Barrier continuous trap card, Ninjitsu Art of Decoy, and equip spell card causing White Ninja's Hokage's stats to 500/5000! However, Naruto gets shocked again as he loses 700 life-points, due to the equip spell card's, Fuhma Shuriken's, effect.
 
Naruto then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a dark sly grin, “Finally, I play the card that will end this duel! Gift of the Martyr! I use it on my Blazing Inpachi! Then his attack points will be added to my Ninja's for this turn!”
 
Bastion yells out, horrified, “This can't be! Destiny should be on my side!” Blazing Inpachi vanishes from the field in a stream of lights, the light goes into White Ninja, and its stats rise from 3000/700 to 4850/700!
 
Naruto calls out, with a dark serious tone, “Okay, Ninja, show this guy what real Shinobi can do! Attack his fake with Kyubi Sword!” White Ninja slams the Kyubi Saber into the ground creating a beam of red chakra that slams into White Ninja's Hokage with terrific force, destroying it, and Bastion cries out in extreme pain and agony as he gets shocked from head to toe with dark electric energy as he loses 4350 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Bastion: 0
Naruto: 800
 
With the end of the duel, the black and dark violet fog and the lightning rods fades away from the field, the final holograms also fade away, and Bastion collapses to the ground on his stomach and into unconsciousness.
 
Naruto thinks in his mind, solemnly, “I'm really sorry that I had to do that to you, Bastion, but it was the only way to free from that sick asshole's control!”
 
Hinata yells out, with a dark excited tone, “Naruto, you did it!”
 
Sakura says, with a dark sly grin, “Way to go, Naruto! Now, let's get this dork and get out of here!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, coldly, “I don't think so, bitch!”
 
Venus White Light Chain Encircle!”
 
Just then an energy chain made of sickly white energy hearts wraps around Hinata and Sakura and they yelp out in shock as they are dragged near Sailor Venus.
 
Naruto looks to see this and yells out, horrified, “Hinata! Sakura!”
 
White Shine Aqua Illusion!”
 
Naruto looks to the source of the voice only to get struck by a wave of sickly white color freezing ice that freezes Naruto's body, expect Naruto's head, in a block of solid sickly white ice.
 
Hinata and Sakura call out, horrified, “Naruto!” Soon after, Sailor Mercury appears from a distance in the direction that attack that froze Naruto came from.
 
Sailor Mercury says, with a cold angered tone, “That's for what you did to Bastion-sempai!”
 
Hinata yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Let Naruto go right now!” Just then Kiyone, Mihoshi, Tenten, and Sailor Uranus appear from all direction with Kiyone and Mihoshi pointing their guns at Hinata and Sakura, Tenten has her kunai knives at Sakura's throat, and Sailor Uranus aims her Space Sword at Hinata.
 
Sailor Uranus says, coldly, “One false move and you are done, nonbeliever.”
 
Naruto yells out, with a dark angered tone, “You harm one hair on either of their heads and I will . . .!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, evilly, “Or you will what, Mister Uzumaki?” Everyone looks to the source to see Sartorius come out into the open and he says, with an evil sly smile, “It seems like you are stuck for the moment.”
 
Naruto says, with a dark nasty tone, “It doesn't surprise me that slime like you would plan a trap like that!”
 
Tenten yells out, with a cold angered tone, “Watch your mouth to Master Sartorius, Naruto!”
 
Kiyone says, with a cold serious tone, “He is a great man and should be respected!”
 
Sakura yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “The only way I will respect him is when he is under our friends' foots!”
 
Sailor Uranus says, with a cold nasty tone, “Watch that mouth to him, wench!”

Sartorius tells Sailor Uranus, with a plain tone and an evil smile, “Calm, Miss Ten'ou. They will soon see the errors of their ways when they see the light.”
 
Naruto yells out, darkly, “Not in this life-time, asshole!”
 
Sartorius tells Naruto, with an evil smile, “We shall see about that, Mister Uzumaki, son of the legendary Fourth Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village. It is not too surprising that you are related to him, you look a lot like him and plus, you were always destined for greatness. However, that can only happen when you see the light.”
 
Sailor Mercury asks Sartorius, concerned tone, “Sartorius-sama, you are not going to make Bastion-sempai . . .”
 
Sartorius replies, with an evil smile, “Do not be concerned, Miss Mizuno. Bastion Misawa has done well in his duties to the light and shall not be forsaken. I shall return him to us as soon as possible!”
 
Naruto yells out, with a dark angered tone, “You make one move on him and you are dead, pal!”
 
Sailor Venus exclaims, with a cold serious tone, “Don't threaten Sartorius-sama, again, or these two nonbelievers shall get what they deserve for betraying the Society of Light!”
 
Sartorius tells Sailor Venus, with a plain tone and evil smile, “Do not fret, Miss Aino. Naruto shall soon change his mind when he, Sakura Haruno, and Hinata Hyuga see the light.” Sartorius then slowly starts to make his way to Naruto, who struggles to escape.
 
Sakura calls out, horrified, “Naruto!”
 
Hinata yells out, darkly, “Leave him alone!” However, with weapons pointed at them and they will be attacked when they move, they know that there is nothing they can do as Sartorius moves ever closer to the mainly frozen Naruto.
 
Sakura thinks in her mind, with a dark serious tone, “No! No! I won't let this happen! Naruto is one of my best friends and he helped us get Sasuke back to the village as well as into my life! I won't lose him! I've already hurt him enough when I was a puppet in that damn cult! I won't let him get hurt again! Naruto has been through enough and Hinata's heart would break if what happened to her and me happened to him! Please! If there is anyway, I can get the power and strength I need to get out of this to save us, I'll take it! I need to protect Sasuke, Naruto, and all of my friends better! I need to stop this asshole from hurting anyone else!”
 
Hinata thinks in her mind at the same time, with a dark determined tone, “No, I won't let Sartorius hurt Naruto-kun! I love him too much! He and I just got together and I won't lose him! I won't let that `demon' hurt and use him as he used me to hurt Naruto and my other friends! Naruto is the reason that I became a stronger ninja! He has always been there, my inspiration, with his drive to never give up and become Hokage, and he helped inspire me during my fight with Neji even through I didn't stand a chance! He helped me become the stronger person that I am today and helped my family become closer! I won't lose him! I can't! I love Naruto too much! I will break free and I will save him as he saved me!” As Sakura and Hinata had these thoughts race through their minds, they feel a mysterious energy surging through their bodies, a great warm feeling come through them as this energy continues to surge, and on instinct, like they knew what this power is, they tugged and tugged on this energy inside of them towards the surface. Soon after, mysterious sigils appear on Sakura's and Hinata's forehead. For Sakura, the ancient symbol of Earth appears on her forehead while the ancient symbol of the Andromeda Galaxy appears on her forehead.
 
The sigils were glowing so bright that everyone turns to face them and Mihoshi asks, perplexed, “Kiyone, what's going with them? Why are their foreheads glowing?” Just then, as if on some kind of cue, the sigils on their foreheads blaze with bright lights that forces everyone to cover their eyes.
 
Tenten yells out, confused, “What is going on here?!”
 
Naruto thinks in his mind, perplexed, “What is going on with Sakura and Hinata? What is that weird light? It is nothing like this asshole's fucking hellish light! It feels warm and strong!”
 
Sailor Uranus thinks in her mind, with a cold serious tone, “This power that they are producing! It is so familiar! Could they be . . .?!”
 
(Back with the rest of our heroes and heroines; At the Slifer Red dorm around this same time)
 
Returning to the Slifer Red dorms at this time, we find Sasuke, Neji, and Lee in front of Serena, Rei, Hotaru, Molly, Helios, Tyranno, Syrus, Zane, Jasmine, Mindy, Chazz, Atticus, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, Yukina, Alister, Inuyasha, Melody, their friends from the Feudal Era, Tenchi, Ryoko, Ayeka, Sasami, Jade, Takara, Rika, Janice, Kenta, Katina, Botan, Yeshua, Kakashi, and Koemna as they explain what happened and their current `situation'.
 
When they were done, Ryoko yells at them, stunned, “You just left like that without telling us?!”
 
Rei yells out, with a really annoyed tone, “Damn it! I know that you are ninjas and all, but we are fighting a common enemy here! You should have at least told us!”
 
Lee says, with a low head, “Forgive us. We thought that with our ninja skills and training, we would be able to extract Bastion Misawa with ease even if there was a trap.”
 
Takara asks, curiously, “Don't you think that since Sakura Haruno and Hinata Hyuga were once under that asshole's control along with the two `Kunochi' as you call female ninjas, they would know how people like you operate? Plus, didn't you think that since they are supposed to be good friends of yours, they would know your strengths and weaknesses.”
 
Neji says, with a serious tone, “Yes. It looks like we miscalculated and forgotten that piece of information in our plan. We thought that if we went in alone and quick. The less people in the rescue would make the ability to escape the possible trap more likely and retreat much quicker.”
 
Rei tells Neji, with a dark serious tone, “Not with that white wench version of Trista on their side. She has all of her knowledge and that's five millennia's worth of information! She would know a few `magic tricks' that your jutsu don't you know?!”
 
Chazz says, in his usual snobbish tone, “No joke, Hino!”
 
Kira says, with a serious tone, “For once, Princeton, I agree with you like I also agree with Rei!”
 
Molly says, with a serious tone unlike her before, “Everyone, this isn't the time argue and put blame! We need to rescue Naruto and the others before it is too late.”
 
Serena, Rei, and Hotaru are surprised by Molly's seriousness and Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “Miss Baker is right, everyone. This isn't the time to argue and put blame. We need to rescue our comrades.” However, before they continue further, Helios' horn, which contains the Golden Crystal, blazes with a golden light forcing everyone to cover their eyes.
 
Kuwabara yells out, stunned, “Whoa! What is with the light show?!” Just then the Golden Crystal shoots a beam of energy into the sky heading straight for the `White Dorm', through our heroes and heroines don't see that.
 
Hotaru asks, perplexed, “What has just happened, Serena-hime?”
 
Serena asks Helios, “Helios, why did the Golden Crystal react that way?”
 
Jade asks, curiously, “Could it be Hell Star?”
 
Helios says, in a rare amazed tone, “No, it isn't. It is the princess of my kingdom.”
 
Rei asks, perplexed, “Princess of your kingdom?! Wait a minute! You don't mean that Earth . . .?”
 
Helios replies, with a serious tone, “Yes. Prince Endymon had a younger sister that served as Earth's Sailor Soldier.”
 
Serena yells out, stunned, “Earth has its own Sailor Scout?! And its Darien's sister?!”
 
Helios nods his head and he says, “Yes, Princess Serenity. My prince had a younger sister that served as Earth's Sailor Soldier. Her powers created by Earth's planetary crystal and the powers of the Golden Crystal. I sensed she was in danger from some great evil, but then that danger vanished.”
 
Rei asks, perplexed, “Wait! You mean that she was one of those white dorks before we freed her?!”
 
Helios nods his head and replies, “Correct. Now, her powers have awoken and the Golden Crystal has replied to my princess' call by sending the energy to revive her powers.”
 
Kira states, plainly, “And why do I get a feeling that we know this girl?” As our heroes and heroines continue to figure out their rescue plan, they didn't know how right Kira is.
 
(Returning to the `White Dorm'; a brief time later)
 
Back at the `White Dorm', Sakura's and Hinata's foreheads were glowing with incredible light and power when the power from the Golden Crystal slams into Sakura creating a huge and blinding golden light that forces everyone, including Sartorius, who groans out in pain and agony as the golden light from the Golden Crystal seems to hurt him, to cover their eyes.
 
Naruto yells out, stunned, “Hey! What the heck is going on?!” Soon after, when the golden light fades away and everyone looks to find that Sakura and Hinata are gone from Venus' sickly white energy chain.
 
Sailor Uranus yells out, coldly and stunned expression on her face, “What?! Where in the hell did that they go?!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, with a dark nasty tone, “Why don't you look up you damn dork?!” When everyone looks up towards the ceiling, they gasp to see two brand new Sailor Scouts floating in mid-air.
 
The first brand new Sailor Soldier has Sakura's original pink hair styled in Sailor Jupiter's hairstyle, she has two sets of three small dark grey feathers on the forward portion of her scalp, one set on the left side and the other set on the right side, she has beautiful red rose earrings attached to her ears, the ancient symbol of Earth on her forehead, Sakura's dark green eyes with a dark and deadly glare, dark pink colored lips, a black cloth choker around her neck with a silver heart jewel and a golden jewel in the form of the symbol of Earth in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor is also black as well, her bodysuit, which is usually white for the Sailor Scouts, is bright grey in color, she has a dark brown heart jewel with four golden angel wing attached to it in the bust area of her bodysuit, she has shoulder pads similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, but they are dark rose red in color, the gloves on her hands are similar in design to Eternal Sailor Moon, but they are pitch black in color with rose red bands on them with the bands on the ends of the gloves having three small dark grey feathers on them, over the gloves, she has dark violet gauntlets with deadly extendable black claws on the knuckles area of the gauntlets, on the exposed area of her upper left shoulder, Sakura's headband is tied around her arm, her mini-skirt is triple layered with grass green, pink, and black as the colors of her fuku, the bow on the rear of her fuku is dark rose red in color, hidden under the bow is a sheath for a katana, attached to her mini-skirt are golden grieves similar to the Beowulf Devil Arms from Devil May Cry 3 along with a pouch for kunai knives and shuriken, there is a similar heart jewel to the one on her bust area on the top center portion of the mini-skirt, her high-heeled boots are similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's boots expect they are pitch black in color, the top center portion of the boots have a golden jewel in the form of the ancient symbol of Earth, and they are open-toed displaying her well-pedicure ruby red toenails, and finally, she has four huge and fluffy dark grey angel wings coming out of her back.
 
The second brand new Sailor Soldier has Hinata's original black hair in Sailor Pluto's long and flowing hairstyle, she has two sets of three small dark violet feathers on the forward portion of her scalp, one set on the left side and the other set on the right side, the symbol of the Andromeda Galaxy on her forehead, she has Hinata's pupil-less eyes that showing off dark deadly determination, her earrings dark red rubies in the form of flames along with four five-pointed star jewels, one black, one silver, one golden, and one dark red, her lips are a sparkling dark violet color, her cloth choker is dark violet as well having a golden heart jewel and a dark red jewel in the form of the symbol of Andromeda, her V-style sailor collar is a bright violet color, her bodysuit, which is usually white for the Sailor Scouts of the Milky Way, is dark violet in color, in the bust area of her uniform, this new Sailor Scout has a fiery red and black heart-shaped brooch with the ancient symbol of Andromeda in dark violet in the center surround by stars and planets of all colors in the rainbow and black and the brooch has four black angel wings attached to it, her shoulder pads are similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, expect they are dark blue in color, her gloves are similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect they are dark fiery red in color with black bands on them, the bands on the end have three small dark violet feathers on them, and the gloves are fingerless, exposing sparkling bright violet and well-pedicure fingernails with the symbol of Andromeda in bright gold for each fingernail, Hinata's ninja headband is wrapped on her upper left arm where the skin is exposed, her mini-skirt is triple layered with bright violet, dark fiery red, and black as the colors of the mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of her mini-skirt is dark violet in color, there is a golden heart jewel with four black angel wings attached to the heart jewel in the top center portion of the mini-skirt, attached to the left side of the mini-skirt there is silver version of the Leaf Village's ANBU Black Ops' katana, she has black armored kneepads on her knees with the armored kneepad on her right leg holding an armored pouch for kunai knives and shuriken, her high-heeled boots are similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's boots expect they are fiery red and black in color, on the top center portion of the boots there is a dark violet jewel in the shape of the symbol of the Andromeda galaxy, and they are open-toed displaying her well-pedicure and sparkling bright violet toenails, and finally, she has four huge and fluffy black angel wings coming out of her back.
 
Sailor Mercury yells out, shocked, “Two new Sailor Scouts?!”
 
Sailor Uranus calls out, in a cold annoyed tone, “Who the heck are you?!”
 
The Sailor Scout with Sakura's hair and eyes replies, in Sakura's voice with a dark nasty tone, “What's the matter, white wench?! Don't you recognize us?!”
 
Tenten yells out, shocked, “What?! Sakura?! Hinata?!”
 
The Sailor Scout with Sakura's hair and eyes replies, with a dark nasty tone, “Ding Dong! Well, the white nerd gets the answer right on the first try! That's right, it's us! However, to you, dweebs, I'm Eternal Sailor Earth, Sailor Soldier of this planet and power of the very earth itself flows through my veins! And Hinata is Eternal Sailor Andromeda, Sailor Scout and Supreme Princess of the Legendary Andromeda Galaxy Empire!”
 
Sailor Mercury yells out, stunned, “Sailor Soldier of the planet Earth?!”
 
Sailor Earth replies, with a dark nasty tone, “Did I stutter, white nerd?!”
 
Sailor Andromeda says, in Hinata's voice with a dark confident tone not heard in her before, “You are not going to hurt Naruto and you are going to pay for what you have done to every person that you and your Society has hurt!”
 
Sailor Jupiter then appears and yells out, cold serious tone in her voice, “I don't think so, nonbelievers!”
 
White Sparkling Wide Crusher!”
 
Sailor Jupiter launches a sphere of sickly white electric power right at Sailor Earth and Sailor Andromeda and they don't make a move as it heads right towards them, but only give dark wide sly smiles.
 
Naruto yells out, worriedly, “Look out!” Just then Sailor Earth moves forward and with one swipe with her left, she easily disposes of the attack by shattering it into small pieces.
 
Sailor Jupiter yells out, flabbergasted, “No way! How could she stop the power of the Light?!”
 
Sailor Earth replies, with a dark sly tone, “Let me show!”
 
Earth Seismic Crash!”
 
Sailor Earth sky-rockets to the ground and slams her right fist right into the ground and nearly instantly, a huge earthquake rocks the entire room, knocking every single person, expect for Naruto who was trapped in ice, Sailor Andromeda, who was in the air, and Bastion, who was still unconscious on the ground, to the ground on their bottoms. However, the huge shaking and quaking causes Naruto's sickly white ice prison to crack before it fully shatters apart.
 
Naruto yells out, excitedly, “Yes, I'm free!”
 
Sailor Earth calls out, seriously, “Naruto, get Bastion and let's get out of here! We'll use Sailor Teleport!”
 
Naruto exclaims, with a nod, “Right!” Naruto immediately runs over to Bastion's fallen form and takes him onto his right shoulder.
 
Sailor Mercury yells out, with a cold serious tone, “You are not taking Bastion-sempai into the darkness.” Sailor Mercury quickly gets to her feet and charges at Naruto, but Sailor Andromeda gets in her way.
 
Sailor Andromeda yells out, with a dark determined tone, “Get away from Naruto!” She then activates her Byakugan and goes into a stance that similar to Neji when he uses his special attack, the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms.
 
Andromeda Hellfire Cyclone!”
 
Sailor Andromeda spins around as she is using Neji's Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation, but then she creates a huge cyclone made of hellfire and Sailor Mercury screams as she is sucked inside. Once inside, Sailor Mercury is not only injured by the hellfire within the cyclone, but with strikes from Sailor Andromeda's gently fist, sealing all of her chakra points. When the cyclone stops, Sailor Mercury, badly burned with multiple cuts and some blood coming out the left side of her lips, hits the ground with a loud `thud'.
 
Sailor Jupiter calls out, horrified, “Mercury!”
 
Naruto yells out, amazed, “Wow, Hinata! That's amazing!”
 
Sailor Andromeda gives her classic blush in her cheeks and replies, “T-Thank you, Naruto.”
 
Sailor Earth yells out, in a dark serious tone, “Come on, lovebirds, we've got to go!” Immediately, Sailor Andromeda and Naruto, with Bastion on his shoulder and back, run to Sailor Earth and they hold onto her.
 
Sailor Uranus calls out, with a cold angered tone, “You are not escaping after what you did!”
 
Uranus White World Shaking!”
 
Sailor Uranus launches a sphere of sickly white energy at the group, but Sailor Earth uses Sailor Teleport to teleport them away causing Sailor Uranus' attack to harmless pass them and into the other side of the room with a loud `bang'.
 
Tenten exclaims, with a cold annoyed tone, “Damn it! They got away!”
 
Sailor Jupiter goes over to Sailor Mercury, she gently puts Mercury into her arms, and she yells out, while shaking her gently, “Ami! Ami-chan, are you okay?!”
 
Sailor Mercury moans, opens her eyes, and she asks, wearily, “Jupiter?”
 
Sailor Uranus says, in a cold serious tone, “I never heard of Sailor Earth and Sailor Andromeda before!”
 
Sartorius says, with a plain tone, “It is best that we consult Miss Meiou for some information about this. She mentioned that they were plenty of other Sailor Scouts back in the Silver Millennium.”
 
Kiyone says, with a cold serious tone, “That's a wise idea, Master Sartorius.”
 
Sartorius says, with serious tone, “However, we should get Miss Mizuno into the infirmary so she can heal. The last attack by the newly empowered Miss Hyuga really injured her.”
 
Sailor Uranus nods her head and replies, seriously, “Right!” Soon after, the group, with Sailor Mercury in Jupiter's arms, heads off back to `White Dorm's' infirmary to get Sailor Mercury tended to.
 
Sailor Jupiter thinks in her mind, with a cold angered tone, “Damn you, you traitor! Hinata Hyuga or Sailor Andromeda, whatever you call yourself, you and your damn boyfriend, Naruto Uzumaki, will pay for this! No one hurts my friends and insults the Society of Light like this! No one!”
 
(Back at the Slifer Red dorm; A short time soon after)
 
Back with the rest of our heroes and heroines, minus Jaden, Guilmon, the Odaiba Digidestined not in the SOL, their Digimon partners, and the Frontier Digidestined not in the SOL, they are joined by Luna and Atremis when Sailor Earth, Sailor Andromeda, and Naruto with the unconscious Bastion on his back, teleports right in front of them.
 
Lee yells out, in a surprised tone, “Naruto! You are okay?!”
 
Hikari asks, surprised, “But what are these new Sailor Scouts with you?!”
 
Luna yells out, surprised, “By the Goddess Selene, Sailor Earth and Sailor Andromeda!”
 
Rei asks Luna, in a shocked tone, “You mean that's Sailor Earth?! Darien's younger sister and the Princess and Sailor Scout of this planet?!”
 
Atremis nods his head and replies, seriously, “That's right, Rei! With her is none other than Sailor Andromeda, the Sailor Soldier and Princess of one of the strongest kingdoms back in the Silver Millennium known as the Andromeda Galaxy Empire because their whole kingdom encompassed their entire Andromeda Galaxy!”
 
Yusuke yells out, shocked, “Whoa! An entire galaxy!”
 
Helios says, with a serious tone, “Indeed. The Moon, Sun, and Earth kingdoms knew of them well.”
 
Kira asks, plainly, “Why do they look so familiar to us?”
 
Sailor Earth says, with a sly tone, “Come on, Kira! Don't you recognize some `old friends'?!”
 
Everyone else, expect for Yeshua, Zane, and Hiei, gasp in shock, and Sasuke asks, in a rare stunned tone, “Sakura!”
 
Neji sees Sailor Andromeda's eyes and he asks, in a rare surprised tone, “Hinata?”
 
Naruto replies, with a wide sly grin, “That's right! It's Sakura and Hinata!”
 
Hotaru yells out, amazed, “Amazing! Sakura-chan and Hinata-chan are Sailor Scouts, too!”
 
Sailor Andromeda nods her head and Sailor Earth says, with a wide sly grin, “That's right, Hotaru-chan!”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a sly grin, “Well, that means that you aren't the only `Ninja Sailor Scout' anymore, Meatball Head.”
 
Serena says, with a wide sly grin, “Well, Pyro, it is good to know that I have someone else that can match me in training these days.”
 
Rei yells out, annoyed, “Hey! What do you mean by that?!”
 
Ryoko asks Naruto, with a dark serious tone, “Hey, Naruto, who is that dork on your back?!”
 
Naruto tells Ryoko, with a dark sly grin, “It's Bastion! I've beat the white dork version of him in a Shadow Game and I got the real version back!”
 
Syrus yells out, with a dark excited tone, “You did?!”
 
Sailor Andromeda says, with a dark smile, “Yes, Syrus-kun, Naruto-chan did. He used his Kyubi card and his Legendary Dragon to defeat him.”
 
Sasami says, with a dark smile, “That's great!”
 
Tyranno says, with a dark sly grin, “Great work, soldier! We're one step closer to getting rid of that `freak' and his `dork club'!”
 
Naruto says, with a dark sly grin, “Yeah, but if it wasn't for Sakura and Hinata, I would be toast! Those cheating assholes trapped me in ice after I won the duel, but Sakura and Hinata transformed and kicked their asses into next week!”
 
Sasuke asks Sailor Earth, “Really?”
 
Naruto yells out, with a dark sly grin, “Yep! They kicked ass out there! Sakura shook them up with some cool new Earth powers and Hinata beat up that white freak version of Ami without breaking a sweat.”
 
Sailor Andromeda blushes greatly and she says, stuttering a bit, “T-T-Thank you, Naruto-chan.”
 
Lee yells out, amazed, “That's incredible, Sakura-kun and Hinata-kun!” Just then they hear the door to Chazz's redesigned dorm comes open and everyone looks to see Jaden and Guilmon coming out.
 
Syrus yells out, excitedly, “Hey, Jay!”
 
Jaden calls out, with his sly grin, “Hey, guys!” Jaden then notices Sailor Earth and Sailor Andromeda and he asks, “Who are the new Sailor Scouts with Naruto?”
 
Mindy tells Jaden, with a sly smile, “It's Sakura and Hinata, Jaden!”
 
Jasmine says, with a smile, “They're Sailor Scouts, too!”
 
Jaden yells out, with a wide smile, “Really?! Wow! That's so sweet!”
 
Tyranno tells Jaden, with a dark sly grin, “Not only that Sarge! They've gotten Bastion out of that dork club!”
 
Jaden calls out, with a dark excited tone, “Really?!”
 
Yusuke says, with a dark sly grin, “That's right, Jay! Naruto beat the pants of that white fake of Bastion and freed him from their control! And Sakura and Hinata transformed into Sailor Scouts after those dweebs tried to brainwash them after Naruto won the duel!”
 
Jaden tells Naruto, with a dark smile, “Great job, Naruto! Well, we got Takuya's friend, Zoe, back from all of those freaks as well!”
 
Zane says, with a dark sick smile, “That's good work, Jaden. That will weaken the dweeb's strength significantly.”
 
Jade says, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah, the less of them, the better!” Jade think in her mind, seriously, “And one step closer to get Jordy back from those freaks!”
 
Kurama says, with a serious tone, “We should get Bastion inside and get him healed.”
 
Jaden says, with a nod, “Good idea, Kurama. We've got Bastion inside of Chazz's room that he has lent to Kari. We used his computer to get back from the Digital World.”
 
Chazz says, in his usual snobbish tone, “Those little `monsters' better not have put a scratch on my carpet, Slacker!”
 
Jaden says, with a nervous smile, “Gotcha, Chazz!” Soon after, our heroes and heroines begin to slowly head inside, but Sasuke can't keep his eyes off of Sailor Earth for some reason.
 
Sailor Earth notices this and she asks, concerned tone, “Sasuke, is there something wrong?”
 
Sasuke turns his head away and he replies, in his usual manner, “No.” Sailor Earth shrugs and continues on with the others, but images come into Sasuke's mind with a princess that looks similar to Sakura coming into his mind with Prince Endymon. The `Princess Sakura' in Sasuke's mind is visiting the Moon Kingdom, she meets a knight or prince wearing clothes similar to Itachi's clothes, but he looks like Sasuke and he has Juraian markings on him, the `prince' that looks like him is fighting in a sparing match with the `Princess Sakura' in Sakura's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Earth, but Sailor Earth looks similar to the Sailor Scout's `classic' uniforms, and finally, an image of `passionate kissing' between `Princess Sakura' and the `prince' that looks like him. Sasuke shakes his head and he thinks in his mind, seriously, “What in the world were those images?! That princess looks like Sakura? Is she Sakura's past life from the Silver Millennium? And who was that `prince' that was with her? He is wearing clothes similar to HIM, but it wasn't him! Somehow, I know that isn't Itachi because for a simple fact he didn't live in the Silver Millennium! But that `prince' with similar clothes to HIM looked . . . looked like me! What in the world is going on with me?! Why did these images start appearing?!” Soon after, he follows the rest of our heroes and heroines inside of Chazz's redesigned room in the Slifer Red dorm, but Sasuke can't seem to keep the images out of his mind.
 
(A brief time soon after; Within the Slifer Red dorm)
 
Inside of Chazz's redesigned room in the Slifer Red dorm, we find the unconscious Bastion Misawa lying down on the couch in the living room while the unconscious Zoe was lying down on a mattress put down on the floor. Hotaru volunteered to heal Bastion while Yukina worked on Zoe. Sakura and Hinata de-transformed back from their Sailor Scout forms of Sailor Earth and Sailor Andromeda.
 
Rei asks Hotaru, “Are you sure about this Hotaru?”
 
Hotaru says, with a kind smile, “Of course. With the powers of the Darkness of Salvation and my new Eternal Sailor Scout powers, my healing abilities have also become stronger. I'll be fine, Rei-chan.”
 
Kira asks Yukina, “Ready, Yukina?”
 
Yukina nods her head and replies, with a kind smile, “Of course, Kira.”
 
Yeshua says, in a plain and logical tone, “Whenever you are ready, ladies.” Without needing another word, Hotaru and Yukina immediately heal Bastion and Zoe of their wounds causing their burns and cuts to fade away while their uniforms are restored to normal.
 
When Yukina and Hotaru are done healing, Zoe and Bastion give loud groans of pain and go into a sitting position with Zoe yelling out, painful, “Ow! What hit me?! It feels like I got hit with a huge hammer!”
 
Takuya tells Zoe, with a sly grin, “It is kind of what happened, Zoe!” Zoe looks at Takuya and the other Frontier Digidestined and she asks, perplexed, “What the? Takuya, what with the black clothes and those `Goth' looks? And where are we?!”
 
Tommy tells Zoe, with a smile, “We're at Duel Academy, Zoe!”
 
Zoe yells out, stunned, “What?! I don't remember getting here! The last thing that I remember was finishing the exam to become a transfer student, this weird girl in white clothes, who said she was student of Duel Academy, came over to me and Koji, along with some blond boy with a hat and another weirdo white uniform, challenged us to duels, saying that they wanted us to `see the light' or something, and they beat us with some kind of weird spell card `White Veil' and everything went totally white.”
 
Takuya pointing to her white uniform and he tells Zoe, “Speaking of weird uniforms . . .” Zoe looks down at herself and yelps out in shock as she sees her white uniform.
 
Zoe yells out, stunned, “What the heck?! Why in the world am I in this weird white uniform?! White is so not and will never be my color.”
 
Jasmine and Mindy yell out in unison, “We hear you, girlfriend!”
 
On the meanwhile, Takuya gently embraces Zoe and Zoe asks Takuya, nervously with a blush on her cheeks, “Takuya?”
 
Takuya replies, with a few tears in his eyes, “I'm just glad that you are back with us.” Zoe doesn't understand what's happening, but she hugs Takuya back while Tommy giggles at this, Koichi gives a sly grin, and JP sighs with a smile on his lips as well.
 
On the meanwhile, Bastion fully wakes up and he sees his friends in their new `darker looks' causing him to ask, “Jaden? Naruto? Hinata? Is that you?”
 
Naruto yells out, with a sly grin, “Yep! It's us! Believe it!”
 
Bastion asks them, with a perplexed tone, “What is with the `Goth' looks?”
 
Jaden tells Bastion, pointing to his white uniform, “You should look at yourself, bro.”

Bastion looks at himself, he is wide-eyed at his white uniform, and he yells out, stunned, “What the?! What in the world am I in this preposterous uniform?! The last thing I remember is dueling Chazz and I was about to use my Magic Cylinder to stop him, but Sartorius managed to enter my mind and managed to stop me from doing so.”
 
Tyranno says, with a nervous grin, “I think there is one more thing that you should know, soldier.”
 
Bastion asks Tyranno, curiously, “What is that Hassleberry?” Tyranno gives Bastion a mirror that Botan gave him and Bastion yells out in shock, “Great Scott! What happened to my hair?! It is pure white!”
 
Serena tells Bastion, with a sly smile, “It is a long story, Bastion.”
 
Syrus tells Bastion, with a kind smile, “We're just glad that you are okay.” Bastion doesn't understand what is going on, but soon enough, our heroes and heroines began to explain what was happening to Zoe and Bastion.
 
(Sometime later; within the `White Dorm')
 
Inside of the `White Dorm', we find an injured Ami Mizuno lying down on a bed in the medical ward of the `White Dorm' while Sartorius with Mina, Lita, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Darien, Kagome, Yuka, Eri, Ayumi, Koji, Yolei, TK, Tenten, Ino, Alexis, Jordan, Crowler, Bonaparte, Kiyone, and Mihoshi assembled together to tell what had happened in both battles.
 
Sartorius says, with a serious tone, “I see. So, not only did we lose Mister Misawa to the nonbelievers, but we also lost Miss Orimoto as well.”
 
Koji tells Sartorius, with a cold plain tone, “We're sorry for our failure, sir.”
 
Sartorius tells Koji, with a plain tone, “Do not apologize, Mister Minamoto. There was nothing you can do with your brother and your friends under the control of the same dark power that controls the other nonbelievers.”
 
Koji tells Sartorius, with a cold serious tone, “However, with JP, Tommy, and my brother able to fusion evolve, the powers of the nonbelievers has gotten even stronger than before.”
 
Tenten says, with a cold serious tone, “Not to mention that Sakura and Hinata have become Sailor Scouts as well.”
 
Kagome asks Trista, with a cold plain tone, “Trista, do you know anything about Sailor Earth and Sailor Andromeda?”
 
Trista replies, with a cold plain tone, “Yes, I do, Kagome. Sailor Andromeda is the princess and Sailor Soldier of the Andromeda Galactic Empire, one of the most powerful kingdoms at the time during the Silver Millennium.”
 
Kiyone says, with a serious tone, “Oh, right. I remember this. The Andromeda Galaxy Empire was so powerful because the whole kingdom was the entire Andromeda Galaxy, right?”
 
Trista replies, with a cold plain tone, “You are correct, Miss Makibi.”
 
Mina yells out, shocked, “Whoa! An entire galaxy?!”
 
Trista nods her head and replies, with a cold plain tone, “Yes, which is why the Andromeda Galaxy Empire was so powerful because all of the planets, stars, and other `celestial bodies' in the Andromeda Galaxy were part of the kingdom, which was well-managed and sub-divided by the leadership of within the capital of the kingdom, which was on the most populous planet in the Andromeda Galaxy. And that's why Sailor Andromeda was so powerful because she drew her power from all of the crystals from the planets, to the stars, and other `celestial bodies' within the Andromeda Galaxy and were focused in a supreme crystal within her brooch. Sailor Andromeda had many sailor elements under her control, but her specialty is Hellfire, the `dark' flames of the underworld.”
 
Darien asks Trista, with a cold serious tone, “What about this Sailor Earth? She is supposed to be my younger sister, correct?”
 
Trista nods her head and replies, with a cold plain tone, “That's right, Prince Darien. Sailor Earth is your younger sister. Her Sailor Scout powers were created out of fear of us, the Sailor Soldiers of the Silver and Golden Alliance, and in order to protect the people of Earth from outside and internal threats. Using the powers of the Golden Crystal of Elysion and Earth's planetary crystal, Sailor Earth was born in order to protect the people from threats from the outside the planet and within the planet.”
 
Ino says, with a cold snort, “And Billboard Brow turns out to be a princess!”
 
Trista tells Sartorius, with a cold serious tone, “Sartorius-sama, Hinata Hyuga might prove a critical link to our princess as well as Naruto Uzumaki, who also most likely has a link with our princess. You see, sir, Sailor Andromeda is the beloved of one of our princess' brothers.”
 
Sartorius says, with a serious tone, “You mention this. Queen Serenity not only had your princess, but she other children as well. The well-known are Prince Judai Serenity and Princess Akari Serenity.”
 
Trista tells Sartorius, with a cold plain tone, “Yes, sir. However, there is another prince that I should speak of. His name is Prince Arashi Kazama Serenity. And he is similar to Naruto since Prince Arashi had his own demonic influence on his life. It is a demon sword known as So'unga.”
 
Kagome says, with a cold serious tone, “Hey, I know that sword! It is a sword infused by a powerful evil demon spirit. It was one of that mutt's, Inuyasha's, father's swords other than Tessaiga and Tenseiga. It was very powerful, but that damn mutt and his fucking brother managed to get rid of it.”
 
Sartorius asks Trista, “Miss Meiou, do you believe that?”
 
Trista says, with a nod, “Yes. I believe that Naruto Uzumaki is the reincarnation of Prince Arashi Kazama Serenity since the one he loves, Hinata Hyuga, is Sailor Andromeda. He might be a vital `link' in order to banish the dark power that controls my princess if we can help Naruto see the light.”
 
Sartorius says, with a serious tone, “You might be right, Miss Meiou, but we must be cautious. The nonbelievers are far more dangerous than before and they will make do with any threats against us. We must be wary since we don't know what they will do.” Just then a huge explosion comes over the whole of `White Dorm' and shakes the medical ward somewhat. Sartorius yells out, in a serious tone, “What was that?”
 
Alexis replies, with a cold plain tone, “I don't know sir.”
 
Just then a female SOL member rushes into the room and yells out, frantically, “The nonbelievers are attacking our dorm again! They are assembled outside and attacking our dorm with Sailor Eclipse leading them!”
 
Darien thinks in his mind, stunned, “Serena . . .?”
 
Alexis tells Jordan, with a cold serious tone, “Jordan, you need to stay here!”
 
Jordan shakes his head and replies, with a cold plain tone, “No, I can't do that! I've got some ninja skills of my own and plus, I need to make Jade-kun and Serena-onne-chan see reason!”
 
Alexis tells Jordan, with a cold stern tone, “Jordan, it is too dangerous! You know what Serena has become under this dark power and if Jade is with her, she will beat you without remorse at all!”
 
Jordan tells Alexis, with a cold stern tone, “I've got to try, Alexis-onne-chan. For the sake of Jade-kun and the Society of Light, I won't lose her to the darkness!”
 
Alexis sees the determination in Jordan's cold eyes and she replies, in a cold plain tone, “Fine. But you are to remain with me at all times.” Jordan nods his head and the group prepares to head outside.
 
Sartorius says, with a plain tone, “I shall head outside as well. I need to confront the nonbelievers.”
 
The SOL members gasp in shock and Amara yells out, with a cold serious tone, “No, sir! It is too dangerous!”
 
Sartorius tells Amara, with a cold serious tone, “I am glad that you are concerned for my safety, but it is time to show the nonbelievers that I am not afraid that the Light shall conquer their darkness. I am going and that's final.”
 
Lita looks at Ami and Ami tells her, with a cold plain tone, “I'll be okay, Lita-chan. Just protect Sartorius-sama.”
 
Lita nods her head and replies, with a nod, “Right!” Soon after, Sartorius and the SOL members, minus Ami, head outside to confront the Sailor Eclipse and the `nonbelievers'. A few minutes after they left, however, a lot of feathers flow into the room causing everyone including Ami to fall into a deep sleep. Just then Sailor Earth with two other female figures in sailor fukus and four large angel wings coming out of their back each enter the room.
 
The first female in a sailor fuku says, in a voice eerie similar to Takara's with a dark sly tone, “Nice work, Sakura.”
 
The second female in a sailor fuku says, with a voice eerie similar to Rika's with a dark sly tone, “Yeah, these losers are out cold.”
 
Sailor Earth tells the two females, with a dark sly smile, “Well, that white Poker isn't the only one with genjutsu on their side. I remember this genjutsu used during Orochimaru's attack on my village and Kakashi-sensei managed to teach me it. So, Takara . . . Rika . . . or should I say, Sailor Alpha Centauri and Sailor Proxima Centauri of the Infinity Kingdom, how do you feel about being Sailor Scouts?” The first female's forehead glows with the symbol of Alpha Centauri and the second female's forehead glows with the symbol of Proxima Centauri.
 
The second female says, with a Rika's voice and a dark sly tone, “How do you think we feel, Sakura?”
 
Sailor Earth says, with a dark sly smile, “We had better get this dweeb before the other dorks return.” Sailor Earth puts the unconscious Ami on her right shoulder and all three of them use Sailor Teleport to teleport away along with Ami.
 
(On the meanwhile; Outside of the `White Dorm')
 
Just outside of the `White Dorm', Sailor Eclipse with a group of Slifer Red, Ra Yellow, and Obelisk Blue students as they throw water balloons filled with fluids that you would find in stink bombs at the guards in front of the `White Dorm' while Sailor Eclipse keeps them from attack by launching spheres of dark energy. Just then Sartorius with Sailor Venus, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, Tuxedo Mask, Beowulfmon, Yolei, TK, Kagome, Eri, Ayumi, Yuka, Alexis, Jordan, who is behind Alexis, Tenten, Ino, Crowler, Bonaparte, Kiyone, and Mihoshi.
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark taunting tone, “Well, if it isn't the `Dork Patrol' and their coward of a `Master' decided to come out as well! We're honored . . . NOT!!!”
 
Sailor Neptune yells out, with a cold annoyed tone, “Serena-hime, what in the world has gotten into you?!”
 
Sailor Eclipse brawls out, in a dark angered tone, “You shut the fuck up, bitch! You know damn well `what's up' with me! And the name is Sailor Eclipse! My REAL friends are the only one who can call me Serena!”
 
Jordan yells out, with a pleading tone, “Serena-onne-chan, listen to reason! You are being blinded by the darkness! We're trying to save the world!”
 
Sailor Eclipse's glare become a dark deadly one similar to Yoko Kurama's glare, scaring the SOL members, and she yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Don't give me that crap, you fucking twerp! I'm real tempted to kick your fucking ass for what you did to poor Jade! I should blast you and your white whore cousin into next week!”
 
Serena's `former' friends and boyfriend gasp in shock and Alexis yells out, with a cold serious tone, “You wouldn't dare!”
 
Sailor Eclipse replies, with a dark sadistic grin, “Try me, bitch!” Sailor Eclipse snaps her fingers and yells out, darkly, “Okay, everyone, let's give them the `Duel Academy Special'!” The group of Red, Yellow, and Blue students gives dark sly grin as they take out a group of water balloons from behind their backs and throws it at them.
 
Sailor Venus leaps forward and calls out, coldly, “Give me a break! Those pathetic balloons won't stop us!”
 
As Sailor Venus prepares to attack, Tuxedo Mask yells out, with a cold serious tone, “Mina, wait!” However, it was too late.
 
Venus White Light Chain Encircle!”
 
Sailor Venus launches a chain made of sickly white energy hearts that pops all of the balloons, but they explode into huge clouds of some kind of dust and smoke and that quickly heads towards them. Beowulfmon, Alexis, Jordan, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Tuxedo Mask, Ino, and Tenten use their agility to leap out of the way, but Sailor Jupiter pushes Sartorius out of the way of the cloud while Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi do the same for Kagome.
 
Ayumi yells out, with a cold serious tone, “Watch out, Kagome!” Soon after, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, who exploded the balloons, Yolei, TK, Kagome's three friends, Crowler, Bonaparte, Kiyone, and Mihoshi are engulfed by the cloud and when the cloud vanishes, the group along with the SOL guards continue to sneeze uncontrollably.
 
Kagome calls out, stunned, “What the heck is going on?!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, nastily, “What do you think wench?!” The others look to see Melody, Inuyasha, and Sailor Heaven Star appearing by Sailor Eclipse. Melody says, with a sly grin, “Ha! We filled those balloons with a very powder that causes uncontrollable sneezing for a few hours and with help from that damn `miko', Rei Hino, who I've got to say is all right . . . for a fucking miko, helped me make sure that not even those white Sailor twerps aren't immune from it! It won't kill them!”
 
Sailor Heaven Star calls out, with a dark sly grin, “But it is sure to hell funny!”
 
Kagome yells out at Melody, with a cold angered tone, “You are going to pay for that you overgrown poodle!”
 
Sailor Heaven Star says, with a dark sly grin, “Don't count on it, wench! You are the one who is going to pay and one of your members already has! Namely, Ami Mizuno!”
 
Sailor Uranus calls out, with a cold serious tone, “What do you mean?!”
 
Sailor Eclipse says, with a dark sly grin, “Are you that dense, bitch?! This `attack' was nothing, but a distraction! Already our newest Sailor Scout, Sailor Earth, and two other new Sailor Scouts have already taken that white nerd out of your fucking dorm!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “This was a `booby trap' and you happen to be the stupid boobs that fell for it!”
 
Sailor Heaven Star calls out, with a dark sly grin, “Nice one, Inuyasha!”
 
Kagome yells out, coldly, “You're lying, mutt!”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin and in a nasty tone, “Believe what you want to believe you stupid wench, but its true! Your last white nerd now belongs to us!”
 
Sailor Heaven Star calls out, with a dark smile, “Now, if you excuse, we've got to tear your fucking white geek friend apart!”
 
Jordan then steps forward and calls out, desperately, “Jade-kun, stop this!”
 
Alexis yells out, with a cold and fearful tone, “Jordan Rhodes, get back here!”
 
Jordan tells Sailor Heaven Star, “Jade-kun, why in the world are you doing this? Can't you see that we are trying to save the world by helping people see the light? Why are you and Serena-onne-chan doing this?! Can't you see you are being blind by the darkness?!”
 
Sailor Heaven Star gives Jordan a dark deadly glare similar to Yoko Kurama's that scares the SOL members and she shouts out, with a dark angered tone, “SHUT THE FUCK UP, TRAITOR!!!” Sailor Heaven Star then glows a dark violet as she extends her left arm towards Jordan, Jordan glows the same color, he grasps his throat as he is choked by a physic attack, and he lifts him into the air. Sailor Heaven Star yells out, with a dark angered tone, “Shut up, you asshole! You have no right to scold me when you abandoned me and Serena for this fucking cult and your white whore cousin! So, don't you be scolding me when you have become lower than scum, dork! And when we duel, I'm going to rip you apart and I'll take the pleasure of making you pay, twerp!” Jordan gasps in horror from Jade's words as they strike him deep in the heart.
 
Alexis yells out, with a cold enraged tone, “You put him down right now, Jade, or else?!”
 
Sailor Heaven Star says, with a dark nasty sneer, “You want him, wench . . . YOU GOT HIM!” Sailor Heaven Star then uses her physic powers to fling Jordan right into Alexis sending them crashing into the wall, hard, and knocking them both senseless for a moment. Sailor Heaven Star thinks, solemnly, “I'm so sorry, Jordy! I wish in all my heart that I didn't have to do this to you, but as long as you are with them, I must treat you like an enemy and give you no mercy or pity! I hope that you will forgive me one day for this.”
 
Sailor Neptune yells out, coldly, “How could you?!”
 
Sailor Heaven Star says, with a dark serious tone, “Because I felt like it.” Sailor Heaven Star raises her weapon into the sky and calls out, “Everyone! Cover your eyes!” Immediately, Sailor Eclipse, Inuyasha, Melody, and the non-white student quickly cover their eyes.
 
Silver Lunar Blinding Flash!”
 
Soon after, blinding silver light comes from Sailor Heaven Star's weapon and Sartorius and the SOL members cover their eyes from the flash. When the blinding silver light goes away, everyone looks to see Sailor Heaven Star, Sailor Eclipse, Melody, Inuyasha, and the non-white students with them were gone.
 
Ino yells out, coldly, “Damn it! They made us look like idiots!”
 
Alexis tells Ino, in a cold droll tone, “Obviously, Ino.” Everyone looks to see Alexis and Jordan rising to their feet and shake their heads while Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, Yolei, TK, and Kagome's three friends continue to sneeze uncontrollably.
 
Kagome yells out, in a cold annoyed tone, “What's next?!”
 
Just then a male SOL comes out of the door and he yells out, in a fearful tone, “The nonbelievers are on television again and they've got Ami Mizuno! We've checked the infirmary! Those already there are unconscious and she's gone!”
 
Tenten says, with a serious tone, “They must have used a genjutsu on them.”
 
Sailor Uranus yells out, with a cold strong tone, “Damn it! This was a trap!”
 
Sailor Neptune looks at their sneezing member and Sailor Neptune asks, curiously, “What about Lita-chan and the others hit with that `sneezing power'?”
 
Kagome says, with a cold serious tone, “Ino and I will see what we can do, but if they used some kind of powerful spiritual energy and magic, this is going to be difficult. That damn dog's sister was always a pain the ass. They'll pay for doing this to my REAL friends.” Kagome gives a cold angered look and turns her right hand into a fist.
 
Sartorius says, with a serious tone, “It is best that we get them inside. All of you are worried for Miss Mizuno, but thanks to the nonbelievers, we are no condition to fight them.” Soon after, the SOL members immediately head inside and Jordan gives a totally distraught look on his face.
 
Jordan thinks in his mind, horrified, “Why? Why, Jade-kun? Do you hate us so much? Do you hate me so much?!”
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, with a cold angered tone, “Jade Truesdale, you bitch, you are going to pay for what you did to my cousin! When you see the light, Jordy and I will have the last laugh!”
 
(Within the Shadow Academia's secret dueling arena; A good time soon after)
 
Inside of the Shadow Academia's secret dueling arena in the area of the Ra Yellow dorms, we find the unconscious Ami Mizuno under the `spell' of Sakura's genjutsu with a duel disk attached to her left wrist with the our heroes and heroines assembled together with Takara, Rika, and Sakura in front of the rest of our heroes and heroines.
 
Naruto tells Sakura, with a dark sly grin, “Excellent job, Sakura!”
 
Lee tells Sakura, with a smile, “Yes, Sakura, you master your new skills well!”
 
Sakura tells Lee and Naruto, with a dark sly smile, “Thanks, but those dorks made all too easy for us!”
 
Yusuke says, with a dark serious tone, “So, who gets to crush this dork?!”
 
However, Hikari steps forward, attaches a duel disk to her left wrist, and states, with a dark sly grin, “I'll do it.”
 
Everyone looks at Hikari and Serena asks Hikari, with a dark curious tone, “Are you sure? Ami is my friend.”
 
Hikari tells Serena, with a dark smile, “Serena, you saved Keiko, who is like a sister to me, and she saved my bro from that mind-controlling asshole, but it was you who started it. And now, it is my turn to return the favor and I'll save your friend, Ami, who other than Rei, means a lot to you.”
 
Serena tells Hikari, with a dark serious tone, “All my friends mean the universe to me, Kari. Ami was the first of my new Sailor Scouts friends after I become Sailor Moon.”
 
Hikari says, with a dark smile, “I understand, Serena. Plus, I haven't dueled any of these dweebs since we started. I'm a `Chosen Duelist', too, and I think it is time to prove it.”
 
Matt tells Hikari, with a dark sly smile, “And don't worry about the `Dork Patrol' back at that cult! They are getting this live!”
 
Keiko says, with a dark smile, “Good! Now, Sakura, you know what to do!”
 
Sakura says, with a dark sly smile, “Gotcha, Keiko!” Sakura goes over to Keiko, puts her fingers to her head, makes some hand signs, and yells out, “Release!” Sakura releases the genjutsu she put on Ami and leaps back to the others. Ami groans as she goes into a sitting position and shakes her head.
 
Ami states, with a slight headache, “What happened to me?”
 
Rei yells out, darkly, “About time you got up, nerd!” Soon after, Ami looks up and gasps in shock to see her `former' friends and the rest of our heroes and heroines looking down at her with mainly dark deadly glares.
 
Ami gets to her feet and yells out, with a cold serious tone, “What's going on here?!”
 
Zane tells Ami, with a dark sick smile, “What do you think nerd?! It is the next Shadow Game!”
 
Atticus says, with a dark smile, “And you are the next victim and Yusuke's and Kira's sister is going to be the one going to give the pain, wench!”
 
Hikari yells out, darkly, “Now, time to duel, bitch!”
 
Ami says, with a cold defiant tone, “And if I refuse?”
 
Serena yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “If you refuse, nerd, you are going to get the pain from Yusuke, Kira, and Hikari personally!”
 
Ami calls out, horrified, “You wouldn't!”
 
Serena replies, with a dark wicked smile, “Try me, bitch.”
 
Yusuke, Kira, and Hikari crack their necks and Kira says, with a dark sly smile, “And after we're done with you, your fellow white dorks are next!”
 
Hiei takes out his sword, licks the blade, and he says, with a sly grin, “And we'll make sure you live to bear witness to the destruction of your pathetic Society!”
 
Ami yells out, stunned, “You can't!”
 
Rika says, with a dark sly smile, “Watch us!”
 
Takara says, with a dark serious tone, “What's it going to be loser?”
 
Ami takes out her deck, puts it into her duel disk, and she calls out, coldly, “Fine! And when I'm done, Hikari Urameshi will see the light along with the rest of you!”
 
Hikari puts her deck into her duel disk, causing a familiar black and dark violet glow, and she calls out, with a dark annoyed tone, “You know if I hear that phrase one more time, I'm going to hurl! Just shut up and duel! But first, we have to choose our Deck Masters! And I've got mine picked out! Meet Vampire Genesis!” Soon after, Vampire Genesis (3000/2100) appears by Hikari's right side.
 
Ami takes a card from her deck and she calls out, “And I choose my Robotic Knight!” Robotic Knight (1600/1800) then appears by Ami's right side. As the others get out of the way, Hikari and Ami activate their duel disks, their life-points counters display 4000 life-points each, and both of them draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Duel!” Ami and Hikari yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Score:
Hikari: 4000
Ami: 4000
 
Hikari says, with a dark serious tone, “True duelists, first! And white trash, second!” Hikari draws one card from her deck, puts one card on her duel disk, and yells out, darkly, “First, I summon my Doom Caliber Knight in attack mode!” Soon after, Doom Caliber Knight (1900/1800) comes to the field in attack mode. Hikari then puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, darkly, “Then I place these two cards face-down and I call it a turn!”
 
Ami draws one card from her deck and yells out, coldly, “My move!” Ami looks at her hand, puts one card on her duel disk, and yells out, “I special summon my Cyber Dragon in attack mode!” Soon after, Cyber Dragon (2100/1600) comes to the field in attack mode. Ami then says, putting another card on her duel disk, “I can summon my dragon since you have monsters on your field and I have none! And since that's a special summon, I play my X-Hand Cannon in attack mode as well!” Soon after, X-Head Cannon (1800/1500) comes to the field in attack mode. Ami then yells out, with a cold serious tone, “Your days of terrorizing our Society are over! Cyber Dragon, Strident Blast!” Cyber Dragon fires a beam of blue energy at Doom Caliber Knight.
 
Hikari pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, darkly, “I don't think so, dweeb! I play my trap! Draining Shield!” Hikari's face-down card is the Draining Shield trap card and Hikari says, with a dark sly smile, “Sorry, dweeb, but your attack is negated and my dragon's attack points are added to my life-points!”
 
Ami yells out, stunned, “Oh no!” Cyber Dragon's attack hits the shield, the attack is negated, and Hikari's life-points increase by 2100. Ami puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and she says, “I'll throw these down and end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Hikari: 6100
Ami: 4000
 
Hikari says, with a dark sly grin after she draws one card from her deck, “Good. Now, with the warm-up done and over with, the real duel can begin!” Soon after, Camilla's Shadow Charm appears around Hikari's neck and the whole area is covered in black and dark violet.
 
Ami says, stunned, “A Shadow Game!”
 
Hikari states, with a dark sly smile, “Bingo, nerd! It is time for your Shadow Game!” Just then dark chains come up from the ground, wrap around the duelists' legs, and trap them in place.
 
Ami yells out, shocked, “I'm trapped!”
 
Just then dark clouds appear above Ami's and Hikari's heads and Hikari says, with a dark smile, “Now, nerd, the rules of this Shadow Game are clear! We are trapped until the duel is done and every time that we lose life-points, we get zapped by these clouds!”
 
Ami calls out, stunned, “You're insane!”
 
Neji says, with a dark plain tone, “Like you freaks aren't.”
 
Hikari says, while putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Well said, Neji! So, now, I play Pot of Greed! Now, I get two more cards from my deck!” Hikari draws two cards from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Now, I play Polymerization!” Hikari discards her Headless Knight (1450/1700) and the Earl of Demise (2000/1700) monster cards to the graveyard, the two monsters appear on the field, go into a fusion vortex, Hikari takes a fusion monster card from her fusion deck, puts it on her duel disk, and calls out, “Now, I fuse my Earl of Demise and my Headless Knight to form the Duke of Demise!” Out of the fusion vortex, the Duke of Demise (2000/1700) comes to the field in attack mode. Hikari then yells out, with a dark sly grin, “Now, my monster, attack her overgrown cannon with Royal Ghost Saber!” Duke of Demise launches its attack on X-Head Cannon.
 
Ami pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, coldly, “Not so fast, Kari! I play my trap! Mirror Wall!” Ami's face-down card is revealed to be Mirror Wall continuous trap card and Ami says, with a sly grin, “This trap card will lower your monster's right in half!”
 
Hikari pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, darkly, “Don't count on it, loser! I play my trap card now! Trap Jammer!” Hikari's face-down card is revealed to be the Trap Jammer counter trap card and Hikari says, with a dark sly grin, “Too bad! This trap cancels out your hard work!” Ami gasps as her trap card is destroyed, Duke of Demise destroys Ami's monster, and Ami yells out in pain as she is shocked by dark electric energy as she loses 200 life-points. Hikari puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, with a dark sly grin, “I think that I let you suffer enough. I'll end with this.”
 
Current Score:
Hikari: 6100
Ami: 3800
 
Ami draws one card from her deck and yells out, coldly, “You will pay for that!” Ami puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw from our decks until we have six cards in our hands!” Ami and Hikari draw until they have six cards in their hands and Ami yells out, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “And now, I play Power Bond! With this spell card, I can fuse Machine-type monsters from my hand and field to summon a Machine-type fusion monster!” Ami discards two more Cyber Dragons (2100/1600 X 2) monster cards from her hand along with the one on her duel disk, the two Cyber Dragons appear on the field, fuse with the last Cyber Dragon already on as Ami goes through her fusion deck, taking a fusion monster card into her hand.
 
Chazz yells out, darkly, “No way! When did this scrub get Zane's most powerful card?!”
 
Rei says, with a dark serious tone, “Ami uses different kinds of decks like Bastion! But she mainly uses a Water deck and a Machine deck with her own set of Cyber Dragons, Cyber Barrier Dragon, Cyber Laser Dragon, Proto Cyber Dragons, Cyber Phoenix, Cyber Kirin, Cyber Twin Dragon and even a Cyber End Dragon as well as the supporting spell and trap cards, including Power Bond. The real Ami won them in a contest shortly after we beat Galaxia.”
 
Keiko says, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah, but Hikari will beat it!”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark plain tone, “Along with its loser for an owner!”
 
Ami puts the fusion monster card on her duel disk and calls out, with a cold serious tone, “Meet Cyber End Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Cyber End Dragon (4000/2800) comes to the field in attack mode. Ami then says, with cold sly grin, “And since it was formed with Power Bond, its attack points double!” Cyber End Dragon's stats rise from 4000/2800 to 8000/2800! Ami then says, with a cold sly grin, “Sorry, Kari, but it is over! You can't escape destiny!” Ami yells out, with a cold strong tone, “Now, End Dragon, attack her Duke of Demise! Super Strident Blaze!” Cyber End Dragons fires a powerful energy beam from its three mouths at Hikari's Duke of Demise!”
 
Hikari pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, darkly, “Don't count on it! I play my trap! Nutrient Z!” Hikari's face-down card is revealed to be the Nutrient Z trap card and Hikari says, with a dark sly grin, “Sorry, bitch, but this trap card gives me an extra four thousand life-points since your dragon is able to take more than two thousand from me! So, this duel is still on!” Hikari's life-points increase by 4000, but when Cyber End Dragon's attack hits, even through Duke of Demise remains on the field, Hikari gets hit with a huge bolt of dark lightning, as she loses 6000 life-points, but she doesn't flinch one bit.
 
Ami yells out, stunned, “That's not possible! Ma-zoku or not, you can't stand up to that much electric shock and not even scream!”
 
Hikari replies, with a dark wicked smile, “Want to bet on that?!”
 
Ami puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “Now, I play my Cyber Kirin in attack mode!” Soon after, Cyber Kirin (300/600) comes to the field in attack mode. Ami then says, coldly, “Next, I sacrifice him to negate all damage from card effects for this turn!” Cyber Kirin then vanishes from the field, Ami discards one Y-Dragon Head (1500/1600) and one Z-Metal Tank (1500/1300) monster cards from her hand to the grave, and Ami yells out, coldly, “Next, I play my Deck Master's special ability! I get rid of two machine monsters in order to take away one thousand of your life-points!” The two machine monsters appear on the field, blast Hikari with powerful blasts, slightly burning her uniform, and she gets hit with another dark bolt of lighting as she loses 1000 life-points, but she doesn't flinch or yell out in pain at all, which disturbs Ami. Ami says, with a cold sneer, “I end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Hikari: 3100
Ami: 3800
 
Hikari draws one card from her deck and calls out, “My turn! First, I lose five hundred life-points, thanks to the Duke of Demise!” Hikari gets zapped once more, as she loses 500 more life-points, but she doesn't even flinch from the assault at all, which disturbs Ami. Hikari puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she calls out, with a dark sly grin, “But this duel won't last much longer! First, I play De-Fusion! This separate my Duke into my Earl and my Headless Knight!” Duke of Demise returns to Earl of Demise (2000/1700) and Headless Knight (1450/1700) in attack mode.
 
Ami asks, curiously, “What is the point of that?”

Hikari replies, with dark sly grin, “Simple, dork! These guys along with my Doom Caliber Knight will be sacrifices!” Hikari puts one card on her duel disk, the three monsters vanish from the field, and Hikari yells out, with a dark smile, “Now, bitch, meet your first and last Sacred Beast card! Raviel, Lord of Phantasms!” Just then a huge blue light comes from the ground behind Hikari and Raviel, Lord of Phantasms (4000/4000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Ayeka yells out, stunned, “Oh my!”
 
Tenchi asks Jaden and the others, “Is that . . .?”
 
Jaden says, with a nod, “That's him! One of the Sacred Beasts! Raviel, Lord of Phantasms!”
 
Ami yells out, stunned, “Alexis and the others told me about these cards! He is one of the three Sacred Beasts, a powerful set of cards with the power to destroy the world if they are let out!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark sly grin, “Well, it looks like you pay attention, nerd! It is the only thing that you do well in anyhow!”
 
Ami yells out, with a cold serious tone, “Why would you let out a dangerous card like that?! You've seen how dangerous it is!”
 
Hikari says, with a dark sneer, “Bah! Bah! You are just sore because I'm winning!”
 
Ami tells Hikari, with cold plain tone, “If you can see, my Cyber End Dragon is stronger than your Sacred Beast!”
 
Hikari puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Not for long! Now, I play my Cost Down spell card! I discard one card from my hand to lower the monster in my hand by two stars for this turn!” Hikari discards one card to the graveyard, put one card on her duel disk, “And now, I can summon my Vampire Lord!” Soon after, Vampire Lord (2000/1500) comes to the field in attack mode, Hikari puts another card on her duel disk, and yells out, darkly, “Next, I remove him to play my second Vampire Genesis!” Vampire Lord vanishes from the field and Vampire Genesis (3000/2100) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Rei states, stunned, “She has two of those cards in her deck?!”
 
Syrus says, with a nervous smile, “Unfortunately, Kari likes zombie monsters and Vampire Genesis is her favorite.”
 
Hikari then calls out, darkly, “Next, I play my Raviel's effect! I sacrifice my good old Vampire Genesis to increase Raviel's attack points by my Genesis' power for this turn!” Hikari thinks in her mind, “Sorry, old friend, but I have to do this!” Vampire Genesis vanishes from the field and Raviel glows as its stats rise from 4000/4000 to 7000/4000! Hikari puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Hikari and Ami draw until they have six cards in their hands, Hikari puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, darkly, “Then I play this! The key to winning this duel! Double Attack! This card allows my Raviel to attack twice in a turn provided that I discard a monster with equal or more stars than Raviel has!” Hikari displays an Ultimate Obedient Fiend (3500/3000) monster card, discards to the graveyard, and yells out, darkly, “And since I discards my Ultimate Obedient Fiend, which has ten stars like my Sacred Beast, he can attack twice!”
 
Ami yells out, with a cold serious tone, “My dragon is still stronger!”
 
Hikari puts one card in the spell/trap slots and exclaims, darkly, “Not for long! Finally, I play my Shrink Spell card! Now, your dragon gets its power cut in half!” Cyber End Dragon's roars out as it stats reduce down from 8000/2800 to 4000/2800!
 
Ami calls out, in disbelief, “This can't be! Destiny is on my side!”
 
Hikari yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Raviel, show this witch what I think of her `destiny'! Attack with Shimmering Scrapper!” Raviel's claws on his right hand glow, he slashes Cyber End Dragon, and destroys it causing Ami to yell out in extreme pain as she is shocked as she loses 3000 life-points. Hikari then calls out, darkly, “Now, Raviel, end this duel! Attack this white wench directly and get rid of her! Shimmering Scrapper!” Raviel then slams her claws into Ami causing her to yell as her uniform is somewhat, she gets a bit cut on her left cheek and both of her arms, and then she screams out in extreme pain and agony as she shocked from head to toe with dark electric energy as she loses 7000 life-points, ending the duel.
 
Final Score:
Hikari: 2600
Ami: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the shadows, the shackles, and the dark clouds along with the dueling holograms fade away as Ami, her uniform badly torn, some bloody scratches on her left cheek and upper arms, her form badly smoking and closing her glazed eyes, falls to the ground on her stomach.
 
Hikari thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Sorry about that Ami, but like what we did with our other friends and loved ones when they were being used by that asshole, this was the only way to free you! Hopefully, you will forgive us for this!”
 
Davis goes to the camera and says, with a dark sly grin on his lips, “Did you see that?! We just took another of your damn dorky friends out! You had better get the message, geeks, we're getting stronger and you are getting weaker! We're here to protect the world from fucking jerks like you and your damn `Master' and we're not going to stop until all of you are gone! And if you think this is bad, wait until the GX tournament! It will be `open season' on white dorks and you will fall! So, you had better be smart and get out of the Society of Trash now or say `bye-bye' for good!” Soon after, the camera is switched off by Botan and Serena and the rest of our heroes and heroines go up to Ami's fallen form.
 
Serena thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Ami, I'm so sorry that we had to put you through that. I hope that you will forgive me.”
 
Rei tells Serena, encouragingly, “Hey, Serena, let's get Ami back to the Red dorm to get her healed.”
 
Hotaru tells Serena, with a kind smile, “Ami-chan will be okay now since she is free from that `demon's' control.”
 
Serena nods her head and replies, with a weak smile, “I know. Thanks, Firefly.”
 
Zane goes over to Hikari and he tells her, with a dark sick smile, “Excellent work, Kari. I never knew that you had it in you.”
 
Hikari gives a blush on her cheeks and she tells Zane, with a smile, “T-Thank you, Zane.”
 
Zane tells Hikari, with a dark sick smile, “You deserve it, Kari. One day, I know that you will become a powerful female duelist.”
 
Hikari tells Zane, with a blush in her cheeks and a smile, “Thank you.”
 
Ryoko says, with a serious tone, “Let's get your friend back so she can get healed.”
 
Sasami says, with a nod, “Good idea, Ryoko. I hope that Zoe and Bastion are safe back in the Red Dorm where we left them.”
 
Jaden tells Sasami, with a smile, “I'm sure that they are okay, Sasami.”
 
JP says, with a sly grin, “Zoe is a tough girl. She can handle herself.”
 
Tai says, with a sly grin, “Well, since you turn into Digimon and battle evil Digimon yourself, I think we can believe it.”
 
Kira tells Serena, with a smile, “Now, let's get Ami healed, Serena.”
 
Serena nods her head and replies, “Yeah!” Soon after, Tyranno puts Ami into his arms and the group heads out of the arena into the Slifer Red dorm to get Ami healed by Yukina.
 
(Back at the `White Dorm'; on the meanwhile)
 
Back at the `White Dorm', the SOL members that made up the second and third year students were horrified to see what happened in that duel, especially Alexis. Alexis is with Jordan, Tenten, Ino, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Darien, and Koji in the main `living room' of the `White Dorm' in front of the main doors.
 
Alexis yells out, horrified, “How in the hell did that Hikari get her hands on one of the Sacred Beast cards?!”
 
Amara asks Alexis, with a cold serious tone, “Didn't you say that those cards were sealed away because they would have caused the destruction of the world?!”
 
Alexis says, with a cold serious tone, “That's right, Amara. Those cards have a dangerous power in them that can cause incredible destruction and chaos if they ever got out! Hikari, Jaden, Syrus, and Chazz know this along with me since Jaden duel Kagemaru last year when he let them out! They nearly destroyed all of the cards on the planet and gave Kagemaru the power to rule the world!”
 
Ino yells out, stunned, “Why would they release those kind of cards?! Have they gone insane?!”
 
Jordan says, horrified, “Why would Serena-onne-chan and Jade-kun allow something like this to happen?!”
 
Michelle tells Jordan, with a horrified look in her cold eyes, “I don't know, Jordan.”
 
Koji tells the other SOL members, with a cold plain tone, “We need to inform Master Sartorius about this.” The other SOL members nod their heads and the group of SOL members immediately heads over to meet with Sartorius.
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, coldly, “Jaden would never do something like release those Sacred Beasts! That fucking dark power is messing his mind! Well, I'm not going to lose him to some damn darkness! I'll make Jaden see the light and he will be back to normal! And he will also be by my side in the Society of Light in last! No one will stop me! Not that fucking Jade Truesdale, her damn family, Zane and Syrus, and especially not that damn Moon Princess, Serena!”
 
Next time in Chapter 11: The Past and the Present Collide: In aftermath of Hikari's and `White Ami's' duel, Ami is revived, but she, along with Zoe and Bastion, are horrified about their roles in the Society of Light, especially our Sailor Scout of Ice and Wisdom. However, encouragement from their friends and allies gives them new strength and resolve and they embrace the dark powers of the Darkness of Salvation in order to fight back. Also, Bastion's chakra powers are releases, but soon after, Bastion gains the ability to see Duel Monsters' spirits including two of his own! Just then the spirit of Professor Banner appears to give Bastion his Shadow Charm and his deck, along with his own personal Duel Monsters' spirit from his Alchemy deck! On the meanwhile, Sartorius uses his mind-controlling ability to get Jordan to throw away his Dark Magician Girl card along with Mana, the spirit of Dark Magician Girl in Jordan's card. Soon after, our heroes and heroines renew their training with Bastion getting training from Kakashi, Serena, and our other Leaf Village ninja in order to prepare him for battle. However, the Society of Light isn't going to sit around and wait for our heroes and heroines to make the first move. Immediately, they kidnap Tea and force our former Pharaoh to come out to duel another member of their Society. Even through our heroes and heroines insisted, Atem doesn't take the Egyptian Gods cards back and with a brand new deck, he faces the Society duelist that's sent against him. However, even through Atem wins that duel, the Society of Light double-cross our former Pharaoh and attack causing the heir to the throne of the Celestial Light Kingdom, Sailor Hell Star, to finally be revealed! The Society of Light continues to give our heroes and heroines problems when they target Yusuke next for another of their Society duelists, but our former spirit detective wanted someone to take his anger and rage towards the SOL for what they did to Keiko and himself and this SOL member will be his unfortunate victim. Then Alexis makes a suggestion and she brings in Harrington Rosewood to bring Jaden into the Society of Light. This gets Yusuke and Jaden pissed off, but it is our other Elemental Hero and Neo-Spacian duelists, Davis Motomiya, which takes up this challenge! And Davis shows how loyal he is to his friends and how much they mean to him by putting Harrington through a Shadow Game that will shock our SOL members to the core! Finally, Sartorius feels that he needs a `Chosen Duelist' to beat a `Chosen Duelist'. For that matter, he fully brainwashes Jordan and sends him against our heroes and heroines. Jade steps forward to take up the challenge with two surprises! One, she is using a Forbidden deck known as a `Chaos Dragon deck' with `copies' of Zane's Underworld deck in it. And two, she is using the same card that Jordan threw away as her Deck Master: Mana, the Dark Magician Girl! The appearance of Mana causes Jordan to struggle within himself, but Sartorius' hold seems too strong, so, Jade has no choice, but to put Jordan through a terrible Shadow Game! However, on the meanwhile, Chazz's brothers arrive with another plan for world domination and Sartorius sees a `use' for them in his `quest'. And you know that means more trouble for our heroes and heroines! Find out what happens and more on the next Twilight Wars!
 
Well, this is it! Sorry that it took awhile to get out, but here is the chapter! First off, I would like to give the author, Princess Lena AKA Lady Kittuna, credit for the ideas of how the Society of Light, `White Bastion', and Sartorius found out Bastion's `connection' between himself and Naruto, the idea for the rescue of Bastion and the reason for the rescue, and the idea for the duel between `White Bastion' and Naruto. Plus, I would like to give this author credit for the ideas of Bastion's Duel Monsters spirits, his ability to see them is `awakened', why he couldn't see them in the first place, and Bastion's new deck in the upcoming chapter. Next, I would to say that Takara's and Rika's Sailor Scout forms of Sailor Alpha Centauri and Sailor Proxima Centauri will be revealed in the next chapter in full, so, you don't have to worry about them `being in the dark'. Finally, please read and review this chapter and tells me what you think of it. I will read your reviews as soon as I can and I will catch you later, Dueling, Moon, and Digi-Crossover fans! Later and best wishes!