Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars ❯ Ghosts of the Past, Pt. 2 ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, I'm back and I'm glad for all of the positive support for my story continuing to flow in! I would like to thank all of you reviewers that continue to give me the inspiration to continue on. You have a few questions that you wished answered. Sasuke is going to gain the Mangekyo Sharingan, but how he did is you are going to have to see. And yes, we will see Sailor Andromeda again because she is Hinata Hyuga and when her love, Naruto, needs help, well, you know what she will do. Before I start, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 for the ideas of Melody's past life in the Silver Millennium, her Sailor Scout form of Sailor Big Bang, and other ideas not mentioned in this commentary. I would also like to give thanks and credit to Blue-Eyes White Knight-BEWK for the idea of Serena and Darien being Celeste's, Jade's and Jordan's future daughter in this story, Godparents and other ideas not mentioned in this commentary.
 
To add to that, I would like to also give credit and thanks to Fanfiction author Kimiko Seraphiel and this author's story of `Superman to the Rescue' for the name of the Sailor Soldier known as Sailor Genesis used in the last chapter, this chapter, and throughout the story. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to Blue-Eyes White Knight-BEWK for the ideas of the OC characters of Jade Truesdale and Jordan Rhodes, their backgrounds, their `histories', their ages, their `looks', their personalities, Jade's Spirit Detective powers, Jordan's ninja abilities, and their dueling decks, Jade's Dragon deck and Jordan's Spellcaster deck as well as their Forbidden decks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 and this author's story of `Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Treasured Era' for the ideas of the OC characters, Takara and Rika, the Sailor Scouts known as Sailor Heaven Star and Sailor Hell Star, the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth Kingdoms, the `beloveds' of Heaven Star and Hell Star, the Warrior of Light and the Shadow warrior, the time of peace before the Silver Millennium, The Treasured Era, The Treasured Era's `connection' to the Silver Millennium, the Moon Kingdom the Silver Alliance, the Golden Alliance, the Sun Kingdom, and the Earth Kingdoms, Sailor Celestial Darkness, Heaven Star's and Hell Star's fusion form, the `connection' with the Light of Destruction and `The Treasured Era', and the end of `The Treasured Era' by the Light of Destruction with the battle with Sailor Celestial Darkness, as well as the ideas of Sailor Dark Star, Sailor Aurora Star, and other ideas that I didn't mention in this commentary. I would like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' and inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the plot of the story, the original Duel Monsters' card known as Darkness Veil, the new `darker looks' of Jaden, Serena, and all those that will be joining them, and any and all items and/or ideas from these stories that aren't mentioned in this commentary. Plus, I would also like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' for the idea of Chaos Yeshua/Yeshua, his clothing, his back-story, and his original Duel Monsters deck and cards since they were created by the author mentioned. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, Kagome's `Sick Girl' reputation, and the idea for Inuyasha's elder twin sister, Melody, in this story, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of Naruto's Kyubi monster card, the Silver Millennium `royal forms' of Sasuke and Naruto, and the elements for Sakura's and Hinata's Sailor Scout forms as well as other elements in this story from this author not mentioned in this commentary at this time. Plus, I would like to give thanks and credit to YallRCrazy and this author's story of `To the Digital World We Go' for the ability of Sailor Star able to copy the other Sailor Scout's attacks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to deathwish, also known as Chaos and Deathwish, and who is an author from adultfanfiction(dot)net for the ideas of the idea of the Catalysts, the `erotic', mental, and power-enhancing abilities of his OC character, Kori, and the ideas of Sailor Scouts like Sailor Andromeda and other Sailor Scouts made up from the moons in the Milky Way or stars and constellations named in our known universe from his story known simply as `Boredom'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to V-4-VeNdEtTa and this author's story of `Sailor Moon?' for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Universe. Next, I would like take the time to give thanks and credit to SailorStar9 and this author's fanfiction of `The Astral Twins' for the idea of Supreme Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Astral and I would also like to give this author credit for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex that comes from this author's story of `Sailor Vortex Returned'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to ggctuk, another Fanfiction author, and this author's story of `Vengeance' for the idea to the `heir to Egypt', the successor to Pharaoh Atem as the next great Pharaoh of Egypt and the next one to bear the `power of the Pharaoh' that Atem has as well as the idea for the alternate forms of the Egyptian Gods known as, Obelisk, God of War, Slifer, Dragon of Osiris, and Sun Dragon Ra, the use of Polymerization with the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, to create the Creator of Light in a duel, and the use of this author's version of the Anti-God/Wicked God Cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga story. Finally, I would like to give credit to two Fanfiction authors, SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and Belletiger, an author that helps SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V with his stories, and SSJ4Takeru's/Kanius the V's story `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of the ideas that go with the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi, including the Spirit Beasts and Valkyrie Scout Transformation Items, that's going to be used in this story as well as give thanks and credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V and this author's story of `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Sailor Scout known as Sailor Sedna and the idea for Helios and his Pegasus form being Rini's/Sailor Mini-Moon's Valkyrie Sailor Scout form's Spirit Beast/Battle Pegasus.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Digimon, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Naruto, Inuyasha, `Tenchi Muyo!', Dragonball Z/GT, Shamanic Princess, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Inuyasha is owned/licensed by Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise Studios, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, `Tenchi Muyo!' is owned/licensed by Hitoshi Okuda, Masaki Kajishima, various others directors, Studio Geneon and FUNimation Entertainment, and Dragonball Z/GT is owned/licensed by Akira Toriyama, Daisuke Nishio, and Toei Animation!
 
Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, gore, and possible death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations that some readers might consider disturbing!
 
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars
 
Chapter 17: Ghosts of the Past, Pt.2
 
(Back to our heroes and heroines; just after we left them)
 
Our heroes and heroines, minus Inuyasha, who has gone missing, are assembled together are now joined by Serena's adopted ninja family, Jaden's Earth mom, and cousin, Jessica. But now, Jaden must duel her cousin using the deck that Jaden's father, who has been revealed to be murdered when Jaden was younger, used in order to become the head of the Yuki family, which has been revealed to be the head of a legendary school of dueling known as the Elemental Style. On the meanwhile, what are our heroes and heroines seemly don't know is that mysterious figure is hiding in the shadows and observing them, namely on our Moon Princess.
 
The figure says, in a familiar dark male voice, “Ah, my dearest Serenity. I've finally found you, again. You have grown since I last saw you and there is something different about you. Something more powerful, more dominating and I like it. The power in your eyes, I can see it. You shall be my perfect queen at long last.” Just then the figure teleports away through some kind of black crystals or petals, but Erin glances towards his general direction.
 
When Nyoko notices Erin looking another direction, Nyoko asks Erin, curiously, “Something wrong, Erin?”
 
Erin replies, in her usual flat monotone voice, “No. Nothing at all.” Erin returns her attention to the duel between Jessica and Jaden about to start.
 
Melissa says, with a serious tone, “This is an interesting turn of events. Jaden is going against his father's deck.”
 
Syrus says, amazed, “I can't believe that Jay is the heir to a legendary dueling style!”
 
Tyranno states, seriously, “To be honest, we don't really know about the Sarge's past, do we?”
 
Atticus tells Tyranno, with a serious tone, “You have a point, Hassleberry. We really don't know much about Jaden's past.”
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, “Atticus is right! We don't really know much about Jaden's past and now, we find he is the heir to a legendary dueling school and his father was murdered! It makes me wonder how much of Jaden that we don't know or if we truly knew him at all!” As the duel begins, Jaden and Jessica have already drawn five cards from their decks and they are preparing to duel.
 
Starting Scores:
Jessica: 4000
Jaden: 4000
 
Jessica draws one card from her deck and calls out, “Ladies, first, Jay!” Jessica puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, “I summon Elemental Hero Woodsman in defense mode!” Just then Elemental Hero Woodsman (1000/2000), a humanoid monster seemly made of wood with a leaf cloth wrapped around his lower waist and upper legs, comes to the field in defense mode. Jessica puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and she says, “I'll throw these down and call it a turn!”
 
Ami says, amazed, “That's a new Elemental Hero that I didn't see before.”
 
Izzy says, with a logical tone, “I think they belong to another series of Elemental Heroes known as the `Nature Heroes'.”
 
Syrus asks, perplexed, “Nature Heroes?”
 
Bastion says, with a logical tone, “Yes, Syi. The Elemental Heroes that you see Jaden battle with all of the Attributes, but they are still one type. They are all Warrior monsters, but the `Nature Heroes' are Elemental Heroes based on the forces of nature and their types are a little more various.”
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and calls out, “Okay, Jessica, it is time to get your game on!” Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, seriously, “Now, I play Polymerization!” Jaden discards his Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) monster cards to the graveyard, the two monsters appear on the field, they go into a fusion vortex, and Jaden yells out, “I fuse Avian and Burstinatrix to create none other . . .!” Jaden takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, puts it on his duel disk, and calls out, “. . . Elemental Hero Flame Wingman!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Flame Wingman (2100/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden calls out, seriously, “Okay, Flame Wingman, attack Woodsman! Inferno Rage!” Flame Wingman launches a breath of flames from its dragon head right hand at Woodsman and totally vaporizing him, but since he was in defense mode, Jessica doesn't suffer any battle damage. Jaden tells Jessica, with a sly smile, “And thanks to my Wingman's super power, you lose life-points equal your destroyed monster's attack points! Take it away, Wingman!” Flame Wingman then blasts Jessica directly with flames and she yelps as she loses 1000 life-points.
 
Jessica pushes two buttons on her duel disk and calls out, seriously, “I'm not done, yet! I play my face-downs! Call of the Haunted and Hero Signal!” Jessica's face-down cards are revealed to be Hero Signal and Call of the Haunted trap cards and she says, seriously, “Thanks to Hero Signal, I can summon one level four or below Elemental Hero from my deck when one of my monsters is destroyed!” A card comes out of Jessica's deck and she puts it on her duel disk, declaring, “Now, I summon Elemental Hero Ocean in attack mode!” Just then Elemental Hero Ocean (1500/1200), a humanoid monster that's blue like the ocean with a fin coming out of its forehead, arms, and legs and welding a silver trident, comes to the field in attack mode. Jessica then says, with a serious tone, “And with Call of the Haunted, I call back my Woodsman!” Just then Elemental Hero Woodsman (1000/2000) returns to the field in attack mode.
 
Jaden thinks in his mind, seriously, “That can only mean one thing!” Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Okay, but my turn isn't over! I play Mirage of Nightmare!” Jaden then puts two more cards in the spell/trap slots and exclaims, “And I throw down two face-downs and end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Jessica: 3000
Jaden: 4000
 
Jessica draws one card from her deck and yells out, “My move!”
 
Jaden then draw four cards from his deck and exclaims, “Hold up, cuz! I play my Mirage of Nightmare! Since it is your Standby Phase, I get to draw until I have four cards in my hand!” Jaden push a button on his duel disk and yells out, “Next, I play my face-down: Emergency Provisions!” Jaden's face-down card is revealed to be the Emergency Provisions Quick-Spell card and Jaden says, with a smile, “Thanks to this card, by sending one spell or trap on my field to the grave, my life-points get a one triple zero increase! So, adios, Mirage of Nightmare!” Jaden's Mirage of Nightmare continuous spell card is destroyed and Jaden's life-points increase by 1000.
 
A card comes out of Jessica's deck and she says, with a smile, “Well, thanks to my Woodsman, if he is face-up in my Standby Phase, I get one Polymerization from my deck!” Jessica displays the said card from her deck, puts it in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Now, I play Polymerization! And I fuse Ocean with Woodsman!” Just then the two monsters on the field go into a fusion vortex while Jessica gets a fusion monster card from her fusion deck.
 
Jaden thinks, nervously, “This is it!”
 
Jessica puts the fusion monster card on her duel disk and she cries out, “Now, meet your father's famous monster: Elemental Hero Terra Firma!” Just then a bright light comes from the vortex and forces everyone to cover their eyes. A large humanoid leaps out of the light and lands with both feet on the ground with a loud `thud'. When the light dies down, Elemental Hero Terra Firma (2500/2000), a tall humanoid monster similar to Elemental Hero Neos except it looks slightly taller and slightly more muscular, it has a ruby in its chest surround by an eagle-like symbol, huge and spherical blue jewels attached on its broad muscular shoulders, another jewel on the monster's bald forehead, and orange `backpack' with seemly white rods attached to it with similar rods attached to its legs, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Kira yells out, stunned, “Whoa!”
 
Syrus asks Bastion, “Bastion, is that . . .?”
 
Bastion says, amazed, “That's it! The rare Hero monster: Hero Terra Firma!”
 
Jessica puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “Next, I summon my Elemental Hero Stratos in attack mode!” Besides Terra Firma, Elemental Hero Stratos (1800/300), a humanoid creature with dark blue chest armor, silver helmet with blue visor, grey leg armor, and one set of metal wings on his back with two huge fans attached in the middle of the metal wings. A card comes out of Jessica's deck, she displays Elemental Hero Lady Heat (1300/1000) monster card, displaying a picture of a small female humanoid monster with red and flaming yellow, orange, and red armor, and she says, with a serious tone, “When Stratos comes to the field, I can take one Hero monster from my deck and add it to my hand! And I choose my Elemental Hero Lady Heat! Next, I play Terra Firma's effect! I sacrifice Hero Stratos and Terra Firma can gain its attack and defense points for this turn!” Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock as Stratos is absorbed into Terra Firma and its stats rise from 2500/2000 to 4300/2300 while the rods in its legs comes out creating blades of fire while Terra Firma's body becomes fiery red while fire surrounds it!
 
Yusuke yells out, stunned, “Oh, boy! Jay is in for it now!”
 
Jessica cries out, “Terra Firma, destroy Flame Wingman with Terra Firma Magma Slash!” Terra Firma rushes Flame Wingman and slices in him with ease causing Jaden to cry out as he loses 2400 life-points!
 
Davis yells out, shocked, “Jaden!”
 
Alexis says, lowly and worriedly, “Come on, Jay . . .”
 
Jaden pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “I play my trap: N-Signal!” Jaden's face-down card is revealed to be N-Signal trap card and Jaden says, seriously, “When one of my monsters is sent from the field to the graveyard, this trap allows me to summon a monster with `Neo-Spacian' in its name from my deck to the field!”
 
Jessica and Jaden's mother become confused and Jessica asks, perplexed, “Neo-what?”
 
A card comes out of Jaden's deck, he puts it on his duel disk, and calls out, with a smile, “Meet my new breed of heroes and this one is about to make a splash! Come on out, Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin!” Just then a large wave of water comes onto the field and Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin (600/800) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Jessica asks, perplexed, “I never heard of such a monster! What is it?!”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “My sweetest new monsters, Jessica! And you are going to find out soon enough!”
 
Jessica puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “I'll end my turn with this.” Elemental Hero Terra Firma returns to normal as it stats return back to their original 2500/2000.
 
Current Score:
Jessica: 3000
Jaden: 2600
 
Jaden draws one card and he says, with a smile, “Sweet.” Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my NEX also known as Neo-Spacian Extent! By sending my Aqua Dolphin to the graveyard, I can summon a level four fusion monster!” Jaden takes a fusion monster card from his deck, puts it on his duel disk, and yells out, “So, meet, Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin!” Just then Aqua Dolphin transforms into Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin (900/1100), which looks like Aqua Dolphin except his skin is dark blue mixed with a grayish-white, his jewels on his chest become a darker red, and his body becomes a lot more muscular and stronger, to the field in attack mode. Jaden then discards his Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) monster card to the graveyard and he says, “Now, I play his effect! I discard one card from my hand to activate his ability! Echo Wave!” Marine Dolphin launches a powerful sonic wave to Jessica's hand and Jaden says, seriously, “If you have a monster with more attack points then my Marine, it is automatically destroyed and you lose five hundred life-points!” Just then Jessica's Elemental Hero Lady Heat card is destroyed and she loses 500 life-points.
 
Jessica says, surprised, “Lady Heat!”
 
Jaden puts a card in his spell/trap slots and calls out, “That's the way the card crumbles Jessica! Now, I play O-Oversoul! With this spell card, I can summon back one Normal Elemental Hero back from the grave and I think I'll choose the one I just sent to my grave!”
 
Jesse asks Jun, curiously, “Is he doing what I think what Jay is doing?”
 
Jun says, with a nod and a smile, “Yep!”
 
Jaden calls out, “Come on out, Elemental Hero Neos!” In a bright light, Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode!
 
Jesse yells out, excitedly, “Awesome!”
 
Jim says, with a smile, “This is going to be good, mates!”
 
Jessica says, stunned, “Elemental Hero Neos? I never heard of that card!”
 
Yoshino says, remembering something, “Wait! I remember! When you were young, you entered a card design contest for Kaiba Corp! The winner would have their designs sent into outer space and you won that contest! I remember you drawing a monster just like this one and you called it `Neos'!”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Yep! This is the card that I designed! My Neos and Neo-Spacians aren't ordinary cards! They come from outer space and are infused with its power!”
 
Jessica thinks in her mind, stunned, “Outer Space Duel Monsters?! That's a new one on me! I didn't expect this! Jaden has a new breed of monsters and heroes on his side and who knows what they can do?!”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Now, watch what they can do! Neos! Marine Dolphin! Contact Fusion!” As the outer space theme appears in the skies, Neos and Marine Dolphin leap towards it.
 
Jessica asks, perplexed, “Contact Fusion?”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Yep! When Neos and Fusion Material Neo-Spacian are on the field, they can fuse without the need for Polymerization as long as I send the cards back to my deck!” Jessica gasps in shock as the two monsters combine as their monster cards are sent back to Jaden's deck. Jaden takes a fusion monster card, puts it on his duel disk, and yells out, “Jessica, meet the one and only Elemental Hero Marine Neos!” Out of the light, Elemental Hero Marine Neos (2800/2300), a humanoid monster with a dark blue point head and forehead, dark blue, light blue, and light grayish-white chest and body, light blue circular jewel on the upper chest, dark blue upper arms with two dark blue spike-like fins on each upper arm, light blue lower arms to his wrists, and dark blue legs and boots with two to three dark blue spike-like fins on her upper legs, comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden tells Jessica, “Now, see what he can do! It can destroy one random card from your hand!” Marine Neos fires a blue beam from his chest, it strikes one of Jessica's cards, she displays Elemental Hero The Heat (1600/1200) monster card, display a small humanoid monster with red, yellow, and flaming reddish-orange armor, and sends that card to the card to the graveyard. Jaden yells out, “Now, Marine Neos! Destroy Terra Firma with Tidal Twister!” Marine Neos creates a twister of water in its right hand, launches right at Terra Firma, and destroys it in a huge explosion costing Jessica 300 life-points. Jaden says, with a smile while putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “Sweet! I throw down a few face-downs and end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Jessica: 2200
Jaden: 2600
 
When Marine Neos is still on the field, Syrus asks Jaden, “Hey, Jay, you don't have your Neo-Space Field Spell on the field, so, why is Marine Neos still here? If you don't have Neo-Space on the field, doesn't your monster return to your deck?”
 
When everyone looks at Jaden, he says, with a smile, “Usually that would happen Syi, but Marine Neos is different. Unlike other of my Neos fusion monsters, he can stay as long as he wants without Neo-Space being on the field.”
 
Lita says, with a nod, “That's pretty handy.”
 
Jessica thinks in her mind, with a sly smile, “Interesting. This new type of fusion is pretty powerful, but it has its drawbacks. First of all, Jay needs the right fusion material monsters at the field because he can't fuse them from his hand with Polymerization type fusion. And two, with the exception of this monster, all of his Neos fusion monsters must return to his deck at the end of the turn unless he has this special Field Spell card known as `Neo-Space' activate on the field.”
 
Ryoko says, seeing Jessica's smirk, “Uh oh. I don't like that smirk of hers.”
 
Washu says, with a smile, “Why shouldn't she smile? Now, Jessica knows the weakness of Jaden's Neos fusion monsters.”
 
Ayeka asks, perplexed, “Weakness?”
 
Bastion says, with a nod and a logical tone, “Yes. You see, Lady Ayeka, Jaden's Neos fusions are powerful, but they do have drawbacks. Back in our first year, I stopped Jaden's fusions by negating his Polymerization card when we dueled, but you can't do that with Neos fusion since they don't need Polymerization, but this powerful fusion does have its weakness. First, you need the Fusion Material monsters, Neos and another Neo-Spacian on the field, to perform the fusion and you can fuse them from your hand since you don't use Polymerization for this type of fusion. And two, unlike Marine Neos, all of Jaden's Neos fusion monsters must return to his deck at the End Phase of the turn they are summoned unless Jaden has a special Field Spell, Neo-Space, in play.”
 
Ami says, with a nod, “Jaden and we discovered that during his first duel with them in his second match with Aster Phoenix and his Destiny Heroes.”
 
Izzy says, with a serious tone, “And now, Jessica has discovered the weakness of Jaden's Neos fusion monsters.”

Chazz tells Syrus, in his usual snobbish tone, “Way to go, squirt!”
 
Syrus says, nervously, “Oops.”
 
Hotaru tells Syrus, with a kind tone, “It isn't your fault, Syrus-chan.”
 
Alexis says, with a nod, “Yeah! Something tells me that she would have figured it out sooner or later.”
 
Jessica draws one card from her deck and yells out, “My move!” Jessica puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “I play Pot of Greed and draw two more cards from my deck!” Jessica draws two cards from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and she yells out, “Next, I play Miracle Fusion! With this card, I remove Elemental Hero Fusion Material Monsters from my field and grave and I can fuse them together! So, say goodbye to my Lady Heat and The Heat, which were put in your graveyard by your Neo-Spacians!” Elemental Hero The Heat and Lady Heat monster cards are removed from Jessica's graveyard and she put the cards in her pocket causing the two monsters appear on the field going into a fusion vortex. Jessica puts a fusion monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Meet Elemental Hero Inferno in attack mode!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Inferno (2300/1600), a large humanoid monster that has flaming hairstyle, yellow eyes, red and white body, his hands seem to be made of magma, and the center of his chest glows with red hot magma, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Serena asks, perplexed, “Huh? That monster is weaker than Marine Neos. Why would she summon that?”
 
Jessica says, with a smile, “Because Inferno gains one thousand attack points when it battles a Water Attribute monster and Marine Neos qualifies!” Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Inferno's stats rise from 2300/1600 to 3300/1600! Jessica yells out, seriously, “Inferno, burn Marine Neos away! Magma Burn!” Inferno fires a surge of flames from its hands that totally vaporize Marine Neos and Jaden loses 500 life-points.
 
Jaden yells out, shocked, “Marine Neos!” Jaden pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “I play my trap: Hero Signal!” Jaden's face-down card is revealed to be the Hero Signal trap card, a card comes out of Jaden's deck, and Jaden says, taking the card into his hand, “As you know, this card allows me to summon one level four or less Elemental Hero from my deck when one of my monsters is destroyed!” Jaden puts the card on his duel disk and yells out, “And I play my Elemental Hero Sparkman!” Just then Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) comes to the field in defense mode.
 
Jessica says, with a plain tone, “I'll end my turn.” Inferno's stats then return to its original 2300/1600 stats.
 
Current Score:
Jessica: 2200
Jaden: 2100
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “I play my Pot of Greed and I draw two more cards!” Jaden draws two more cards from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Next, I play Polymerization! And I fuse my Sparkman with Elemental Hero Necroshade!” Jaden discards his Elemental Hero Necroshade (1600/1800) monster card from his hand with the Sparkman on his duel disk, Necroshade comes to the field, goes into a fusion vortex with Sparkman, and Jaden takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck. He puts the card on his duel disk and yells out, “Now, I summon Elemental Hero Darkbright!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Darkbright (2000/1000) comes to the field in defense mode. Jaden says, with a plain tone, “And I'll leave it at that.”
 
Chazz asks, perplexed, “What is Jaden thinking?”
 
Tyranno says, seriously, “Yeah! The Sarge's monster is weaker than her cousin's hero!”
 
Bastion thinks in his mind, seriously and logically, “But Jaden might be thinking to unleashing his special ability to try and destroy Inferno! However, it is a risky move!”
 
Jessica draws one card from her deck and she thinks, with a smile, “Perfect! Just then card that I needed!” Jessica puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, “Now, I summon Elemental Hero Voltech to the field in attack mode!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Voltech (1000/1000), a humanoid monster with dark blue and violet armor, silver belt, silver kneepads, and with golden lightning bolts on his belt buckle and forehead, comes to the field in attack mode. Jessica puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she yells out, “Next, I play my Voltech Spear! Usually it gives my Warrior monsters an extra three hundred attack points, but when Voltech holds it, it is a different story! His attack power is boosted by one grand!” A large golden spear like a lightning bolt appears in Voltech's right hand and its stats increase from 1000/1500 to 2000/1500! Jessica calls out, “Now, destroy Darkbright with Voltech Thunder!” Voltech fires a lightning bolt of from the spear and it destroys Darkbright.
 
Jaden says, with a serious tone, “Big mistake! Since you destroyed my Darkbright, his special power activates and your monster goes with him!” Just then Darkbright's shadow appears from the explosion and swallows Voltech destroying him.
 
Jessica yells out, seriously, “Doesn't matter, Jay! This duel is over! Inferno, finish him off!” Inferno fires a stream of fire directly at Jaden.
 
Syrus, Davis, Serena, Naruto, Alexis, Tyranno, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, and Kuwabara yell out in unison, shocked, “Jaden!”
 
Jaden pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “Not so fast, Jessica! I play my trap: Hero Spirit!” Jaden's face-down card is revealed to be the Hero Spirit trap card and an image of Darkbright comes to the field to protect Jaden from Inferno's attack. Jaden says, with a smile, “Thanks to this card, since you destroyed a hero in battle, I can negate Inferno's attack.”
 
Jessica says, with a smile, “Not bad, Jay. I'll end my turn.”
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and he says, with a sly grin, “I was hoping that you would say that.” Jaden puts the card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Now, I play my E-Emergency Call! With this card, I can put one Elemental Hero from my deck into my hand!” Jaden goes through his deck, takes one card from his deck, puts his deck back in his duel disk, and he says, putting the card on his duel disk, “And I choose Bubbleman and I summon him to the field!” Just then Elemental Hero Bubbleman (800/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden says, with a smile, “And since he is the last card in my hand, Bubbleman is considered a Special Summon! And since I've got no other cards on my field, I get two more cards!” Jaden draws two more cards from his deck, he puts one card on his duel disk, and calls out, “Now, since Necroshade is in my graveyard, I can summon one Elemental Hero without a sacrifice and I choose Neos!” Just then Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode. Jaden then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, “And with that done, I play my Fifth Hope spell card! Here's how it works: I return five Elemental Heroes from my graveyard to my deck! And I choose Avian, Burstinatrix, Sparkman, Necroshade, and Flame Wingman!” The named monster cards come out of Jaden's graveyard, Jaden puts them into his deck and fusion deck, and he says, while reshuffling his deck, “Now, I shuffle them back into my deck and draw two more cards!” Jaden puts his deck back into his duel disk, draws two cards from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Now, I play my E N Shuffle! I send one Elemental Hero on my field back to my deck and I can summon a Neo-Spacian to take his place!” Bubbleman vanishes as the card is returned to his deck and a card comes out of Jaden's deck. Jaden puts the card on his duel disk and he exclaims, “I summon Neo-Spacian Grand Mole!” Just then Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (900/300) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden yells out, “Contact Fusion!” Neos and Grand Mole leap into the air as their cards are returned to Jaden's deck and they unite in a bright light. Jaden puts a fusion monster card from his fusion deck on his duel disk and he declares, “Now, come on out, Elemental Hero Grand Neos!” Just then Elemental Hero Grand Neos (2500/2000), a humanoid monster with yellow eyes, green armor, brown body, a clawed left hand, and a drill as his right hand, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Jessica says, with a smile, “Your monster might be more powerful than mine, Jay, but this duel will still go on!”
 
Jaden says, with a sly smile, “You might have overlooked his special ability! Once a turn, Grand Neos, can return one card from your field to your hand, but since Inferno is a fusion monster card, it goes back to your deck!” Just then Grand Neos smashes his spinning drill into the ground and vortex opens behind Inferno causing him to throw into it.
 
Sasami yells out, excitedly, “He did it!”
 
Matt says, with a smile, “Jaden is about to win the duel!”
 
Kurama thinks in his mind, plainly, “Maybe, but I wouldn't count Jessica out yet!”
 
Jaden yells out, seriously, “Grand Neos, direct attack! End this!” Grand Neos extends his left hand and fires a beam of energy right at Jessica.
 
Jessica pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “I don't think so! I play my face-down: Residual Reflection!” Jessica's face-down is revealed to be a Quick-Spell card with a picture of a bed with an image of woman near it. Jessica says, taking two cards from her graveyard, “By removing two monsters from my graveyard from play, I can negate your attack!” Jessica then displays her Elemental Hero Ocean (1500/1200) and Elemental Hero Woodsman (1000/2000) monster card and she says, with a smile, “So, I remove my Ocean and Woodsman to negate your attack!” Just then the images of the two monsters appear and Grand Neos' attack is negated.
 
Syrus says, with a sigh, “Oh, man! Jaden was so close!”
 
Jaden puts a card in the spell/trap slots and he says, “I'll play my Instant Neo-Space Equip Spell! This can only be equipped to a Neos fusion monster and this acts as Neo-Space, so, my Grand Neos can stay as long as he wants!”
 
Jessica draws one card from her deck and yells out, seriously, “Not when I'm done with him!” Jessica puts a card in the spell/trap slots, a hologram of a spell card with two monsters in a fusion vortex with a picture of two worlds behind them appears, and she says, seriously, “I play Parallel World Fusion! This spell card allows me to summon a fusion monster from my fusion deck as long as the Fusion Material Monsters are removed from play!”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Kuwabara says, shocked, “Uh oh! That's trouble!”
 
Yusuke says, drolly, “No kidding, Kuwabara!”
 
Jessica puts a fusion monster card from her fusion deck and yells out, “Now, mightiest of all heroes, come back to the field! I summon Elemental Hero Terra Firma!” The sky above Jessica shatters like glass and Elemental Hero Terra Firma (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Jessica puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she calls out, “Next, I play Monster Reborn! I use this card to summon Stratos back to the field!” Just then Elemental Hero Stratos (1800/300) comes to the field in attack mode. Jessica takes a card from her deck, displays Elemental Hero Knospe (600/1100) monster card with a picture of a plant like monster, and Jessica says, with a smile, “And thanks to him, I can bring my Knospe to my hand! But I'm not done! I sacrifice Stratos to give his power to Terra Firma!” Just then Stratos is absorbed into Terra Firma causing him to turn fiery red, his rods from his legs to become blades of flames, and the ground around him bursts into flames while his stats rise from 2500/2000 to 4300/2300!
 
Nyoko says, worriedly, “This is not good!”
 
Melissa says, with a nod, “For Jaden.”
 
Jessica calls out, strongly, “Destroy Grand Neos with Terra Firma Magma Slash!” Terra Firma rips Grand Neos apart with its blades and Jaden cries out as he loses 1800 life-points in one shot!
 
Alexis yells out, stunned, “Jaden!”
 
A card comes out of Jaden's deck, he puts it on his duel disk, and yells out, “Since Grand Neos was equipped with Instant Neo-Space and he was destroyed in battle, Neos comes out from my deck!” Just then Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) comes back to the field in attack mode.
 
Erin says, with a flat monotone voice, “Doesn't matter. Neos is equal to Terra Firma in power when this turn ends and if Jaden destroys Terra Firma, he will lose Neos and Jessica will have another monster waiting. With three hundred life-points left, he will need a miracle to save him.”
 
Nyoko asks Erin, “Do you think he can?”
 
Erin says, with an icy cold plain tone, “Well, if he is the `Chosen Duelist', he should win.”
 
Syrus yells out, strongly, “Jay will win! I know he can!”
 
Jessica says, with a serious tone, “We will see about that! I'll end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Jessica: 2200
Jaden: 300
 
Jaden thinks in his mind, “Oh, man! That deck of my dad is as strong as ever and Jessica managed to master it as good as my pops! My Neos deck is keeping up with him, but can I use it right to defeat my dad's deck and succeed him? Can I truly defeat the power of Terra Firma?”
 
Just then deep handsome male voice calls out to Jaden, “Jaden, my boy! Believe in your deck and in yourself, my son! Remember the Yuki family saying about dueling: `The duel isn't over until the last card is played!'” Jaden gasps in shock and images of man with Jaden's brown eyes and same brown brunette hair comes into his mind.
 
When the images end, Jaden thinks in his mind, with a smile, “Thanks . . . dad.” Jaden tells Jessica, with a sly grin, “It has been a great duel, Jessica, but remember, I'm not out of it, yet! A duel isn't over until the last card is played!” Jaden then puts his right hand on his deck, a ghostly image of the man that Jaden saw in his mind appears behind him, and everyone gasps because they can see him.
 
Mindy asks, fearfully, “Who is that?”
 
Melissa states, amazed, “Could it be . . .?”
 
Erin says, with a nod, “Jaden's Earth father.”
 
Yoshino thinks in her mind, stunned, “My love?” Jaden then draws his card as the spirit vanishes and Jaden puts the card he drew into the spell/trap slots causing a hologram of Neos Force Equip spell appears on the field.
 
Jaden then declares, “I play my Neos Force Equip spell! This gives my Elemental Hero Neos an extra eight hundred attack points!” Neos' stats rise from 2500/2000 to 3300/2000! Jaden yells out, strongly, “Now, Neos! Destroy Terra Firma with Cosmic Crush!” Neos leaps forward, slams his glowing right fist into Terra Firma, and destroying it while Jessica loses 800 life-points. Jaden says, with a smile, “Right on the money! Now, thanks to my spell card, you lose life-points equal to your monsters' attack points!” Just then Neos sends a burst of energy towards Jessica and she screams out as she loses 2500 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Jessica: 0
Jaden: 300
 
With the end of the duel, the final holograms fade away as Jessica falls to her right knee and everyone, minus Hiei, who gives a quirk of interest, and Erin, who gives the same reaction, give looks of shock and surprise at this.
 
Jaden then says, with a smile, “And that's game, Jessica!”
 
Nyoko yells out, excitedly, “Jaden won!”
 
Naruto says, with a smile, “I knew you could do it, Jay! Believe it!”
 
Sakura asks, perplexed, “But who was that guy that we saw with Jaden?”
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “What do you mean?”
 
Erin tells Jaden, with a flat monotone voice, “There was something with you. A ghostly image of a man that we believe is your father.”
 
Jaden is surprised and he says, surprised, “Wow! I thought that I heard my dad's voice encouraging me to victory!”
 
Koemna's voice then says, plainly, “That's because that was your father . . . his spirit anyway.” Everyone looks to the source to see Koemna walking towards them.
 
Yusuke and Davis yell out in unison, “Man! Stop doing that Koemna!”
 
Koemna tells the group, “What you saw was the spirit of Jaden's father. We allowed him to watch the duel in the Spirit World and send any encouragement to his son that he wished. In a way, Jaden's father was passing on the legacy of his family to Jaden.”
 
Hikari asks, curiously, “Are you allowed to do that?”
 
Koemna tells Hikari, “Well, Kari, there are rules, but there are some rules that can be bent for certain situations.”
 
Davis says, with a sly grin, “Never known for you to bent or break the rules, Koemna.”
 
Koemna tells Davis, with a smile, “Blame Yusuke. It seems a bit of him and his sister, Kira, rubbed off on Botan and me.” Koemna tells Davis, with a serious tone, “However, Davis, I do need to talk to you about something.”
 
Davis asks Koemna, curiously, “What about?”
 
Koemna tells Davis, seriously, “It is about your tenure as Spirit Detective. As you well know now, you are the reincarnation of Prince Kail of the Infinity Kingdom, brother to Princess Kisara, Princess Sakura, and Princess Juniper, and you are the `heir to Egypt'. You have a higher calling to ensure peace and stability of the universe, Davis.”
 
Kira states, plainly, “Let us guess: Davis is fired?”
 
Koemna shakes his head and replies, “No, not yet. Unlike Yusuke, Davis will get an `honorable discharge' as a Spirit Detective kind of like what Kuroko, another former Spirit Detective of Earth, got. However, we will need Davis as Spirit Detective for the time being until a replacement can be found. However, the position will be in title only and basically, your duties to the Spirit World are over for the most part.”
 
Jade asks, curiously, “Me, too?”
 
Koemna nods his head and he says, “That's right. As Heaven Star and the Warrior of Light, you and Jordan have a `higher purpose' and thus, your time as Spirit Detective must come to an end to ensure you going to that `higher calling'. I see that my idea with two Spirit Detectives worked quite well and I think I shall try for two replacements instead of one. However, I would like for you and Davis to stay on to help train the new replacements along with Genkai and show them the ropes before you leave the services of the Spirit World.”
 
Jessica goes over to Jaden and she whispers to him, “Hey, Jay, who is that and what is he talking about?”
 
Jaden tells Jessica, “His name is Koemna and it is a long story, Jessica.”
 
Koemna tells Jun, while glancing at Jesse, Jim, and Axel, “I see that you brought reinforcements, Jun.”
 
Jun tells Koemna, “Yeah, Koemna. We're going to need them.”
 
Koemna tells Jun, with a nod, “More than ever before, Jun. You see, I went to the Spirit World to check up on the balance of light and darkness and positive and negative forces in universe. What we found wasn't too encouraging: The balance of the universe is more thrown off than ever.”
 
Our heroes and heroines are shocked and Ryoko yells out, angrily, “Now just hold on a darn minute! You can't be serious!”
 
Washu tells Ryoko, with a serious tone, “I'm afraid Koemna is right. Even through Serena defeated the Light of Destruction in battle, the battle produced immense amounts of light and darkness as well as positive and negative energy. The `Clash of the Titans' as you would call the battle between us and that alien freak sent immense amounts of energy into the universe and amounts that the universe isn't use to. In short, it might seem calm, but the balance is badly off kilter.”
 
Sakura says, drolly, “More good news.”
 
Sasuke says, with a dark serious tone, “And I'm thinking that until we beat those Society Dorks, the balance is just going to stay in this chaotic state.”
 
Washu says, with a nod, “Bingo!”
 
Bastion says, seriously, “And with the balance of universe in such a state, who knows what can happen?”
 
Erin says, with a flat monotone voice, “I already know.”
 
Melissa asks Erin, “What do you mean, Erin?”
 
Erin says, with a icy cold plain tone, “What I mean Rhineheart is that we are being watched. There is someone here.”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Rika asks, suspiciously, “Why should we trust you?”
 
Nyoko says, annoyed, “Rika!”
 
Serena says, seriously with a serious glare in her eyes, “Because Erin is right. I sense a presence of someone watching us.”
 
Rei says, seriously, “Yeah! Meatball Head is right! There is someone here!”
 
Hinata asks, nervously, “Where?” Our heroes and heroines look around to find whoever their mysterious intruder is, but then Serena takes three steps away from the group.
 
Ami asks her, curiously, “Serena, what are you doing?”
 
Serena yells out, with a serious tone, “All right, I know that you are here! Come on . . . Diamond!”
 
Rini, Darien, Ami, Rei, Mina, and Lita gasp in shock and yell out in unison, “Diamond?!”
 
Alexis asks, curiously, “Who?”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, with a dark sly tone, “It is a good that you remember me, Serenity. I am honored.” Just then out of the shadows, Prince Diamond of the Black Moon family comes out into the open.
 
Rini calls out, shocked, “Diamond?!”
 
Darien says, seriously, “But how?! The Doom Phantom killed you!”
 
Sora asks, curiously, “An old friend of yours?”
 
Jun says, seriously, “Hardly. Prince Diamond, head of the Black Moon family, one of the Sailor Scouts enemies. They come from the future, the time of Crystal Tokyo, and they are descendants of those that refused to be purified by Serena, as Neo-Queen Serenity, and the Silver Crystal. They were exiled to the mysterious planet known as Nemesis, somewhere in the area near Molly's Kingdom of Sedna, and Prince Diamond wanted to live on Earth in a peaceful manner, but the Doom Phantom brainwashed him and the rest of the family to wanting revenge on Earth instead. They traveled back to this time to try to destroy Earth of this time, but Serena, Darien, and the others stopped them and destroyed the Doom Phantom. Prince Diamond was killed by the Doom Phantom and only the Black Moon sisters, who allowed themselves to be purified by the Silver Crystal and become normal humans, survived that period.”
 
Jasmine asks, seriously, “If he is dead, why is he right here?”
 
Kurama says, seriously, “The imbalance.”
 
Katina says, seriously, “My brother is right. The imbalance in the universe right now could cause anything to happen right now . . . including the revival of past enemies.”
 
Joe says, drolly, “Oh, great.”
 
Takara asks, curiously, “How dangerous could he be now?”
 
Molly says, with a serious tone, “He has a major crush on Serena and didn't care about taking her away from her one true love.”
 
Mimi says, plainly, “That isn't nice!”
 
Prince Diamond tells Serena, looking at her, “Interesting, Serenity. I didn't know that you cared for black.”
 
Serena replies, with a serious tone, “I've been in a darker mood.”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a dark sly smile, “Yes, I can see. And your power, it is far stronger than when we last met.”
 
Serena tells Prince Diamond, in a serious tone, “Diamond, cut out the flattery! Why are you here?!”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a dark sly smile, “Why else, Serenity?”
 
Serena replies, with a serious tone, “I told you before Diamond: I love Darien and I always will. I won't be your Queen, Diamond.”
 
Prince Diamond tells Serena, with a dark sly smile, “I knew that you would be very uncooperative, Serenity. That's why I've gained some `aid'.”
 
Rei asks, seriously, “Aid?!”
 
Touch of Evil!”
 
Just then an explosion of dark energy hits nearby and the group of heroes and heroines look to find none other than the evil Devimon hovering all of them.
 
TK and the elder Digidestined with their Digimon partners yell out in shock, “Devimon!”
 
Davis asks, seriously, “Hey, isn't that the guy that your first enemy?!”
 
Tai says, seriously, “No joke! It took all of Angemon's power to defeat this jerk when he pumped his power with the Black Gears, but I thought that he was deleted!”
 
Devimon says, with an evil smile, “I was, but did you think I was gone forever?! Foolish Digidestined! I'm back and more powerful than ever before! And it is time for me to finish what I started years ago!”
 
Davis says, seriously, “I don't think so! Veemon!”
 
Veemon says, with a smile, “It's about time!” Davis' D-3 digivice then blazes with a powerful blue light and then Tai's digivice also glows.
 
Tai says, with a smile, “Don't forget us, Davis!”
 
Agumon says, with a smile, “Let's rock!”
 
Digivolution
 
“Veemon Digivolve to . . . ExVeemon!”
 
Agumon Digivolve to . . . Greymon!”
 
End Digivolution
 
In-between our heroes and heroines and Devimon, ExVeemon and Greymon step forward to defend the others from the evil Devimon.
 
Mina asks, nervously, “I hope they are friendly. Are they?”
 
Yolei says, with a smile, “Don't worry, they won't attack you as long as you aren't on their bad side or on the side of the forces of evil.”
 
Tenchi says, with a sigh, “That's a relief.”
 
Sasami says, with a breath of relief, “I wouldn't want to be on their bad side.”
 
Tea says, stunned, “I'll say, Sasami.”
 
TK tells Davis, “Watch it, Davis! Don't underestimate Devimon!”
 
Davis says, with a sly grin, “No problem!” Davis tells ExVeemon, “Okay, ExVeemon, time to kick this Digimon right back where he belongs: In the trash!”
 
ExVeemon replies, with a nod, “You got it!” ExVeemon then charges at Devimon and yells out, “V-Kick!” ExVeemon tries a powerful right aerial kick at Devimon, but the evil demon Digimon dodges with ease.
 
Greymon shouts out, “Nova Blast!” Greymon fires a sphere of flames at Devimon, but he easily bats the sphere away.
 
Devimon says, with an evil smile, “Ha! Do you pathetic Digi-Fools think you can stop me?! Even with your `new recruits', you are just as weak as before!”
 
ExVeemon shouts out, strongly, “Oh, really?! Just try us!”
 
Just then a familiar evil voice yells out, “I will! Crimson Lightning!” Soon after, a whip of crimson red lightning energy slams into ExVeemon's chin, knocking him back some.
 
Kari yells out, horrified, “It can't be!”
 
Just then the familiar evil voice exclaims, “Oh, but it can Child of Light!” Soon after, Myotismon floats down beside Devimon with an evil sly grin on his lips.
 
Our Odaiba Digidestined yell out in unison and in horror, “Myotismon!”
 
Takuya asks, curiously, “Someone you know?”
 
Tai says, seriously, “He was one of our greatest Digimon enemies! He went into the Real World to kill Kari because she is the Digidestined of Light and the last member of the Original Digidestined, he turned into VenomMyotismon tried to swallow all the people in Odaiba, he then possess Oikawa, one of the few adults that knew about the Digi-World and Digimon before the attack on Odaiba, manipulating him to corrupt Ken who was infected with the Dark Spores, and when Oikawa wasn't useful anymore, he left his body and became the evil MaloMyotismon. He has hurt a lot of people and he is one of the most evil Digimon of all.”
 
Myotismon says, with an evil smile, “Why thank you, Child of Courage! It's nice to know that I left quite the reputation on you and your fellow Digi-brats! But thanks to the imbalance of good and evil and light and darkness in the universe, I have been reborn and stronger than ever!”
 
ExVeemon says, with a snort, “Yeah! Yeah! We've beaten your butt before pal!”
 
Davis says, with a strong tone, “And we will do it, again!”
 
Jaden and Guilmon step forward and he says, with a sly smile, “And you won't be doing it alone, bro!”
 
Myotismon calls out, strongly, “It doesn't matter how many of you, brats, there are! You will never defeat the powers of darkness! Grizzly Nightmare!” Myotismon wraps himself in his case as the evil Digimon gathers negative dark power and when he unfurls his cape, he sends tens of thousands of pitch black bats at our heroes and heroines. ExVeemon covers himself to protect himself from the assault, Greymon is knocked down from the assault, and our heroes and heroines scream out as they are covered in bats, except Hiei, who knocks them away from him and Yukina with his sword and demonic aura, and Erin, who closes her eyes and easily ignores them.
 
Nyoko calls out, stunned, “Get away!”
 
Takuya knocks some away from Zoe and he asks her, concerned, “Are you okay?”
 
Zoe says, nervously, “For now!” Just then they are attacked by more pitch black bats.
 
Prince Diamond yells out, angrily, “Myotismon, you said that you would leave me, Serenity!”
 
Myotismon says, with an evil smile, “Well, you had better get her before she is turned into bat food!”
 
Davis keeps Kari covered with his body and he says, seriously, “Don't count on it, fang face!” Davis tells ExVeemon, taking out his tag containing the Crest of Miracles, “Okay, partner, it is time to use our secret weapon!”
 
ExVeemon says, with a smile, “You got it, Davis!” Just then ExVeemon closes his eyes and his body starts to glow gold.
 
Devimon asks, perplexed, “What is this?” Devimon then spots the Crest of Miracles and yells out, horrified, “No! It can't be! That boy?!”
 
Myotismon looks where Devimon is and he thinks in his mind, shocked, “The legendary Crest of Miracles?! This is not possible! This simple child is the legendary Digidestined of Miracles?!” Just then the golden glow goes to Greymon and increasing his power to get on his feet.
 
Greymon says, stunned, “What's happening? My power . . . its growing . . . I'm growing stronger . . . I can digivolve . . .”
 
Davis yells out, strongly, “ExVeemon, digivolve now!” Just then Davis' D-3 and Crest of Miracles blaze with a powerful golden light that destroys all of Myotismon's bats.
 
Digivolution
 
“ExVeemon digivolve to . . .!” ExVeemon cries out as he transformation begins as his body becomes black/dark blue that so dark that it looks black, his face becomes more dragon-like, he has a silver faceplate over his eyes and nose, he has silver armored claws as his fingers, he has two large silver armored toes at the ends of his feet, and he has four dark red dragon-like wings coming out of his back. “Cyberdramon!”
 
Greymon digivolve to . . . MetalGreymon!”
 
End Digivolution
 
With MetalGreymon, the Digidestined see the brand new Cyberdramon giving out a mighty roar of power.
 
Devimon yells out, horrified, “Impossible!”
 
Myotismon says, stunned, “The legendary Dragon Warrior Digimon?! Cyberdramon?!”
 
Cody asks, stunned, “Cyberdramon? What happened to Paildramon?”
 
Digimon Analyzer (Tentomon's voice)
 
“That might be true when he fuses with Wormmon, Cody, but this is ExVeemon's own ultimate form, Cyberdramon! He is a Vaccine Digimon, a Cyborg Dragon Digimon, Ultimate level, he is a legend in the Digital World, said to be one of the most powerful Ultimate class Digimon there is, with powers and abilities making him a rival for Mega Digimon, and his Cyber Nail and Desolation Claw attacks slice through the most purest of evils!”
 
Ken asks, amazed, “Cyberdramon? Veemon became an Ultimate on his own?”
 
Koemna says, with a nod, “Yes. Remember that reason that Davis couldn't come with you to Duel Academy at the start of the year? Well, as you already know, I had him on a mission as a Spirit Detective. During that mission, ExVeemon digivolve to his Ultimate form of Cyberdramon because Davis gained the Crest of Miracles just before he left for this mission, which is the same time that he got his Neos deck.”
 
Tai asks Davis, “Why didn't you tell us that Veemon can go Ultimate on his own now?”
 
Davis says, with a sly grin, “You never asked, Tai.” Davis says, with a serious glare in his eyes, “However, that's another story. Okay, Cyberdramon, time to really show these goons what you are made of!”

Cyberdramon nods his head and asks MetalGreymon, “Ready to rock, MetalGreymon?”
 
MetalGreymon says, with a nod, “Right, Cyberdramon!” The two Odaiba Digidestined Digimon face off against the two evil Digimon.
 
Myotismon shouts out, strongly and angrily, “It doesn't matter if you have the legendary Cyberdramon on your side, you won't beat me! Crimson Lightning!” Myotismon launches a whip of crimson red lightning energy at Cyberdramon, but Cyberdramon keeps charging and his claws claw bright silver.
 
Cyber Nail!”
 
Cyberdramon uses his glowing nails to slice through Myotismon's attack like a knife through soft butter, Myotismon is stunned, and Cyberdramon slams his right fist into Myotismon's chin sending him skyward.
 
Myotismon shouts out, angrily, “You will pay for that you overgrown lizard!”
 
When Devimon looks at Cyberdramon, MetalGreymon calls out, with a strong tone, “Hey, Devimon! Aren't you forgetting about someone?!” When Devimon looks at Cyborg Dinosaur Digimon, he is aiming his left cybernetic arm at him.
 
Mega Claw!”
 
MetalGreymon fires his left metallic hand at Devimon and he barely avoids the attack. The evil Demon Digimon regroups with Myotismon and Cyberdramon gives a sly smile.
 
Cyberdramon calls out to MetalGreymon, strongly, “MetalGreymon, this is our chance!”
 
Ken asks, perplexed, “What does he mean by that?” Cyberdramon then gathers silver energy into his claws and prepares for his most powerful attack with MetalGreymon's chest plate opening as well.
 
Desolation Claw!”
 
Giga Blaster!”
 
MetalGreymon fires two missiles from his chest while Cyberdramon fires a powerful beam of silver energy right at the two evil Digimon and MetalGreymon's missiles spin around Cyberdramon's energy attack. The two evil Digimon, unable to escape in time, are hit with the two powerful attacks and they scream out in pain as they are encompassed by a powerful explosion where Devimon is deleted turned into data particles. As the smoke and dust clear from the explosion, an `object' from the blast area falls down to the ground with a loud `thud'.
 
Koji thinks in his mind, seriously, “What was that? Could that be Devimon or Myotismon?”
 
Tommy yells out, amazed, “Incredible!”
 
JP says, with a sly grin, “You blew him sky high!” JP then says, proudly, “However, us, Legendary Warriors, could have taken him just as easily.”
 
Davis says, with a sly smile, “Well, that's how we, Odaiba Digidestined, kick butt!”
 
Koji says, with a serious tone, “Don't celebrate just yet.”
 
Takara asks Koji, curiously, “What do you mean, Koji?”
 
Kuwabara says, with a sly grin, “Those two bad boy Digimon just kick that vampire's and that ugly sucker's butts!”
 
Hiei says, with a plain tone, “Typical, fool. Didn't you notice that `object' that came from where those two Digimon hit those monsters? One of them could have survived.”
 
Gatomon says, with a serious tone, “Wouldn't surprise me it was Myotismon. He was always a slippery snake.”
 
Just then Myotismon's voice calls out, evilly, “Why thank you, Gatomon! I didn't know that you cared!” Everyone looks to see Myotismon stumble out of the crater and his right arm is badly injured and wavering as it was near close to deletion. Myotismon had purple blood coming out of his lips and he says, with an evil annoyed expression, “Not bad! I underestimated the power of that overgrown lizard!” Myotismon glares at Davis and he says, with a serious expression, “But then again, I shouldn't be surprise since he is the partner of the Chosen Child of Miracles, one of the powerful of the Digidestined! Tell me: Where of the Digidestined of Life and Freedom?!”
 
Our heroes and heroines are shocked by this and Biyomon yells out, seriously, “Hey! How do you know about them?”
 
Myotismon says, with an evil sly grin, “Simple! Ancient legends tells when the Digidestined of Miracles arises, the Digidestined of Life and Freedom are to follow as well! Miracle, Life, and Freedom are the three most powerful crests of the Digidestined because their crests were created by Gennai and that stupid group of fools known as `The Order'! In fact, you, older brats, can give thanks to little Motomiya here because your crests were based on the three legendary Crests, Miracles, Life, and Freedom!”
 
Izzy states, stunned, “Huh? Our crests were based on Davis' and the other legendary crests?!”
 
Myotismon says, with an evil sly smile, “Indeed, Child of Knowledge! However, your crest and the crests of the older brats are nowhere near the power of the Crests of Miracles, Life, and Freedom because while your crests were created by the Order based on them, these Crests were created by the very forces of the universe themselves! The power of the universe flows through these crests and you must obviously realizes that Courage, Friendship, Love, Light, and the other crests represents emotions or elements of Life in Light's case. They are elements needed to create Miracles, Life, and Freedom, but those crests in turn, creates those emotions or that element in the first place. The legendary crests of Miracles, Life, and Freedom are so powerful because you give them greater power as they give your crests power, but their power is far greater than yours and usually the source of your crests power. Plus, those three legendary crests usually give each other power as well since Miracles and Freedom are a part of Life and vice-versa.”
 
Matt yells out, seriously, “Why are you telling us this?!”
 
Myotismon says, with an evil smile, “Simple, you fool: When I find the other two, I will destroy them with the Crest of Miracles! Without those three, the rest of you, Digi-Fool, will be nothing!”
 
Tai calls out, strongly, “Don't count on it! Look around! You're outnumbered and we're far stronger than before!”
 
Myotismon says, with an evil sly smile while glowing a dark violet, “Fool! So am I! Thanks to the imbalance of good and evil and light and darkness, I am more powerful than you can imagine! Now, bare witness to my power!” Just then Myotismon is engulfed by the dark violet energy and he starts to glow and expand as he digivolves.
 
Rei calls out, shocked, “What's the freak doing?!”
 
MetalGreymon says, seriously, “He's digivolving into his Mega form!”
 
Cyberdramon states, seriously, “And in the words of TK: But into what? VenomMyotismon or MaloMyotismon?!”
 
Washu says, seriously, “Well, we are about to get our answer!” Just then the dark violet energy vanishes revealing none other than MaloMyotismon, Myotismon's second and more powerful Mega form.
 
MaloMyotismon says, with an evil sly smile, “Do any of you fool wish to tangle with me now?!”
 
Takuya says, seriously, “Come on guys! Let's get this freak! How tough can he be?!”
 
MaloMyotismon says, with an evil wicked smile, “Let me show you by taking care of these two losers! Screaming Darkness!” Just then MaloMyotismon creates a huge darkness wind that forces everyone to hang on while he fires two beams of darkness energy from his shoulder pads at MetalGreymon and Cyberdramon. They cry out in pain as they are hit hard and are thrown into the ground causing them to de-digivolve back into Veemon and Agumon.
 
Tai calls out, horrified, “Agumon!”
 
Davis yells out, stunned, “Veemon!”
 
Rika says, seriously, “This freak is no joke! He's got some power behind him!”
 
Erin says, giving a winch of pain while giving her flat monotone voice, “Yes. He has a great amount of darkness inside of him.”
 
Nyoko asks Erin, “Are you okay, Erin?”
 
Erin says, her icy cold plain tone, “Yes. His darkness is a bit overwhelming, but I can handle it.”
 
Tsunade thinks in her mind, “I just hope that this freak's darkness doesn't cause her to get overwhelmed by her own.” But MaloMyotismon managed to notice Erin and her reaction to his dark energy.
 
Zoe says, seriously, “I think it is time that we got into the game!”
 
Takuya says, with a nod, “Right!” Just then a black whip comes out of seemly nowhere, grabs Serena by the right wrist, and she cries out as she is thrown away from the others.
 
Molly, Darien, Rini, Kari, Jaden, Naruto, BlackGatomon, and the rest of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts yell out, in shock, “Serena!” Soon after, Serena finds herself trapped by the left arm of Prince Diamond with his arm tightly around her waist.
 
Serena tells Prince Diamond, seriously, “Let me go, Diamond!”
 
Prince Diamond tells Serena, with a dark sly smile, “I think not, Serenity.”
 
Serena tells Prince Diamond, strongly, “I will never be your Queen, Diamond! My heart is for Darien and Darien alone!”
 
Prince Diamond tells Serena, with a dark loving smile, “I believe that I can change your mind, Serenity. Especially since you might not have a beloved or future daughter in a few moments.”
 
Serena yells out, with a deadly glare in her eyes and deadly serious tone, “You hurt Darien and Rini in anyway and I swear Diamond that I will never forgive you!” What Serena doesn't know is that a silver hint comes to her blue eyes and Melody, Erin, and Melissa senses something from Serena.
 
Prince Diamond says, with a dark loving tone, “Your body has become like that of a goddess, but your eyes . . . they are more incredible than before. I can see something that surprises even me.”
 
Serena asks, seriously, “What?”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a dark sly tone, “Simple, Serenity. Haven't you sensed within you? The darkness within your heart.” Serena gasps in shock and Prince Diamond says, with a dark smile, “Ah, I see that you realized it. The darkness inside of your heart has awoken and started to grow within you.”
 
Serena says, shaking her head and in a nervous tone, “I-I don't believe you!”
 
Prince Diamond tells Serena, with a dark sly smile, “Why do you doubt your own words, Serenity? Deep down, you know that darkness is a part of you and it is growing. Now, I see the truth: You belong in the darkness with me and that's where you shall be as my Great Dark Queen!”
 
Serena calls out, strongly, “NO!!!”
 
Darien yells out, strongly and angrily, “Let her go, Diamond!”
 
Just then Naruto's voice bares, angrily, “You heard Darien, jerk! Let Serena go right now!” Soon after, Naruto slams his fist into Prince Diamond's face causing him to release his grip on Serena and send him flying back into a tree causing the air to get knocked out of him.
 
Darien goes over to Serena, helps her to his feet, and he asks, concerned, “Are you okay, Serena?”
 
Serena replies, her voice a bit shaky, “I-I'm okay, Darien.” Serena gives her usual warm smile, but Rei, Darien, Kari, and Jaden can sense Serena is a bit afraid or unnerved.
 
Prince Diamond yells at Naruto, angrily, “How dare you strike me?!”
 
Naruto says, with an annoyed tone, “Whatever, pal! I don't know who you are or what you are doing `back from the dead', but I know one thing: Mess with my sister and you will get a clobbering ninja style! Believe it!”
 
Prince Diamond asks, perplexed, “Sister?”
 
Serena tells Prince Diamond, with a sly smile, “This is Naruto Uzumaki, the reincarnation of my brother Prince Arashi Serenity!”
 
Prince Diamond yells out, shocked, “What?!” Prince Diamond looks at Naruto and he says, gaining a dark sly smile, “Yes. Yes. I can see now. So, this is the earlier form of the `Silver Fox of the Hidden Leaf Village'? How interesting such a child-like teen can become such a ninja legend in the future.”
 
Naruto asks, stunned, “I become a ninja legend?”
 
Rini tells Prince Diamond, strongly, “Stop! Uncle Naruto needs to find out for himself!”
 
Sakura asks, perplexed, “Find out what Rini?”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a dark sly grin, “That his dreams come true. In my time, Naruto Uzumaki is known as Lord Arashi Uzumaki Serenity, the Sixth Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village.”
 
Our heroes and heroines, especially the ninja of the group, gasp in shock and Shikamaru yells out, stunned, “No way! Naruto, the next Hokage after Lady Tsunade?!”
 
Rini slaps herself on the head and Jun says, with a low growl, “That Diamond has a big mouth.”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a dark smile, “Yes. When I read his story, I was amazed at how such a . . . simpleton became the Hidden Leaf Village's greatest leader and the one that united all of the ninja villages, minus the Hidden Sound Village, into an alliance of ninja villages similar to the Silver Alliance of the Silver Millennium.”
 
Sasuke looks at Naruto and he says, wide-eyed and giving an expression of rare shock, “Naruto . . . uniting the ninja villages together? The Dobe will be our village's greatest Hokage.”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a dark smile, “Unbelievable as it sounds, but you should remember this: Serenity, now, isn't as graceful and wise as her future counterpart, but as she grows up, she will turn into the great queen of Crystal Tokyo that Endymon and her guardians already know.”
 
Naruto thinks in his mind, stunned, “I can't believe it! I'm going to be Hokage! I will actually get to my dream!”
 
Prince Diamond puts his right arm behind his back, creates a black crystal sword in his hand, and he says, with a dark smile, “Yes. But remember you can't count on things to happen unless you make sure that they do happen. The Time Guardian should know that the future is always changing and anything could happen. And I can assure you, Prince Arashi, your future won't happen!” Prince Diamond then reveals his sword and yells out, strongly, “I can't allow a great power such as yours to come into existence in my time, so, farewell!” Prince Diamond uses new super-speed to get near Naruto and he prepares to strike him down.
 
Hinata yells out, stunned, “Naruto, watch out!” But before Prince Diamond could strike, Serena, Jaden, Sasuke, and Tsunade attack Prince Diamond at the same time, sending him flying into a tree, causing the tree to fall down to the ground with a loud `thud' while stunning the dark leader of the Black Moon for the moment.
 
On the meanwhile, Davis and Tai attended to their Digimon partners and MaloMyotismon says, lowly and to himself, “Pathetic fool.”
 
Veemon tells Davis, weakly, “S-Sorry, Davis.”
 
Davis tells Veemon, with a smile, “Don't worry, partner. It is okay.”
 
TK says, seriously, “This isn't good. With Veemon gone, Wormmon can't DNA Digivolve with him to form Imperialdramon.”
 
MaloMyotismon says, with an evil sly smile, “Ha! Even if that pathetic dragon warrior could come out, he can't stop me! No one can! There is none among you that can match my power! Screaming Darkness!” Just then MaloMyotismon creates a huge wind of darkness energy and all of our heroes and heroines are thrown to the ground by the sheer force of power.
 
Matt says, seriously, “He is so powerful!”
 
Rei yells out, stunned and in a strong tone, “This guy! His darkness is so great!” Just then the dark energy that MaloMyotismon is giving off is covering the energy in a huge black dome of darkness energy.
 
MaloMyotismon says, with an evil sly tone, “This is it for all of you, Digidestined! You and all of your friends will pay the price! Prepare to be thrown into the darkness forever!”
 
Davis yells out, strongly, “Never!”
 
MaloMyotismon says, with an evil smile, “What can you do about, Child of Miracles? You might have helped your friends last time, but this time, you will watch them suffer! Maybe the Child of Light will go first.” Immediately, Gatomon gets in front of Kari to protect her from MaloMyotismon, but this causes Davis' anger and rage as well as his determination to grow.
 
Davis calls out, a slight golden hue appearing in his eyes and with an enraged tone, “You lay one hand on my friends or the girl that I love . . . AND YOU WILL WISH THAT YOU WERE NEVER BORN, YOU FANGED FREAK!!!” Our heroes and heroines are surprised by Davis' tone as he gets to his feet and he yells out, with a serious and determined tone, “I don't care how much power you have! You aren't invincible! No matter what it takes we will take you down! We did it before and we do it again! I'll never give up to a psychopath freak like you! Even if it takes my life, I will protect both worlds and everything that I care about from you!”
 
MaloMyotismon tells Davis, with an evil sly grin, “Bold words from a small human!”
 
Just then Jaden and Serena join Davis and Jaden says, seriously, “He isn't alone, bro!”
 
Serena says, strongly, “He has got us by his side!” Just then BlackGatomon, Guilmon, and the weakened Veemon go in front of their partners to protect them.
 
Jaden tells MaloMyotismon, seriously, “You want the Digidestined of Freedom and Life, bro?” Soon after, Jaden takes out his Crest of Freedom and Serena takes out her Crest of Life.
 
Serena says, strongly, “Well, here we are pal!”
 
Amara calls out, stunned, “Princess, stop!”
 
MaloMyotismon is surprised at first, but he regains his evil smile and he says, with an evil sly grin, “Good for you to reveal yourselves to me. Now, I can destroy all three of you at once!”
 
Davis says, with a strong tone, “Not in this life-time freak! Serena and Jaden are right! Together, we will fight to protect the freedom of all life from you and all those like you!”
 
Serena says, strongly, “We've faced evil like you before and we'll never surrender!”
 
Jaden says, with a nod, “That's right, sis! As along as we are together . . .!!”
 
Serena, Davis, and Jaden say in unison, “There is nothing we can't do!” Just then to reply to their powerful emotions, the Crests of Miracles, Life, and Freedom then blaze to life and everyone is shocked by what happened.
 
Choji says, stunned, “What is with the light show?”
 
Koemna says, seriously, “Their emotions was awoken something in their legendary crests!” Soon after, all of the Digimon in the group start to glow and the Odaiba Digidestined's along with their overseas counterparts' digivices began to glow in unison while Veemon and Agumon are restored to full strength.
 
Michael asks, perplexed, “What is this?!”
 
All of the Digimon think in their minds at the same time, “I feel the power!”
 
Digivolution and Mode Change Digivolution
 
“Agumon Warp Digivolve . . . WarGreymon!”
 
“Gabumon Warp Digivolve to . . . MetalGarurumon!”
 
“Biyomon Ultimate Digivolve to . . . Garudamon!”
 
“Tentomon Ultimate Digivolve to . . . MegaKabuterimon!”
 
“Palmon Ultimate Digivolve to . . . Lillymon!”
 
“Gomamon Ultimate Digivolve to . . . Zudomon!”
 
“Patamon Ultimate Digivolve to . . . MagnaAngemon!”
 
“Gatomon Digivolve to . . . Angewomon!”
 
“Hawkmon Ultimate Digivolve to . . . Silphymon!”
 
“Armadillomon Ultimate Digivolve to . . . Shakkoumon!”
 
“Veemon . . . Wormmon . . . Warp DNA Digivolve to . . . Imperialdramon!”
 
“Imperialdramon Mode Change to . . . Imperialdramon Fighter Mode!”
 
“BlackGatomon Warp Digivolve to . . . Ophanimon!”
 
“Guilmon Ultimate Digivolve to . . . WarGrowlmon!”
 
“Renamon Warp Digivolve to . . . Sakuyamon!”
 
“Betamon Ultimate Digivolve to . . . MegaSeadramon!”
 
“Floramon Ultimate Digivolve to . . . Lilamon!”
 
“Lopmon Warp Digivolve to . . . Cherubimon!”
 
“Terriermon Warp Digivolve to . . . MegaGargomon!”
 
End Digivolution and Mode Change Digivolution
 
In front of our heroes and heroines, many of the Ultimate and Mega Digimon of the Odaiba Digidestined are assembled together with another MegaSeadramon, a large cyborg version of Growlmon with a metal plate chest with two cannon coming out of the chest plate, a hazard sign in the center, metal arms with huge axe-blades in the arms, a female humanoid Digimon with a golden mask in the shape of a fox-face, grey hair in two braids, violet lips, golden armored shoulders pads, chest pad, violet fingerless gloves, a black belt with a golden fox-face jewel as the belt buckle, and violet and yellow high-heeled boots with a golden staff in her hand, a new Ophanimon, a new Cherubimon, a large armored giant with green armor, shoulder pads with happy faces in front of the shoulder pads, and mechanical dog/bunny-like face and a fairy-like Digimon shaped like lilac, her body is mainly pink, her hands and feet are curled up flower petals, her head and chest are grass green, she has brown eyes, and she has a pink flower fully in bloom behind her back pointing away from her.
 
Zoe yells out, amazed, “All of them Digivolved?!”
 
Tommy says, stunned, “And BlackGatomon's Mega Form is Ophanimon! With that new Lopmon being Cherubimon!”
 
JP asks, curiously, “But who are the others?” However, Izzy was already on this question scanning them with his laptop.
 
Digimon Analyzer (Izzy's voice)
 
“The large cyborg Digimon is WarGrowlmon, Guilmon's Ultimate form, he is obvious a Cyborg Dinosaur Digimon, and he uses his body as a weapon with his Radiation Blades and Atomic Blaster uses nuclear power to vaporize his opponents! The female humanoid Digimon is Sakuyamon, Renamon's Mega Form, she is a Shaman Digimon, she has beauty, grace, and power, and uses her Amethyst Wind, Amethyst Mandala, and Spirit Strike to strike down all evil! The large green machine-like Digimon is MegaGargomon, Terriermon's Mega Form, he is fighting machine with strong punches and kicks, and his Mega Barrier, Power Pummel, and Gargo Missile having enough firepower to obliterate entire communities! And finally, the fairy like Digimon is Floramon's Ultimate Form, Lilamon, a fairy Digimon like Lillymon, she is very beauty, but powerful and deadly, said to have deadly poisons that can kill even the strongest of enemies, and her Marble Shot and Lila Shower are no joke!”
 
Catherine says, amazed, “Floramon Digivolve? Zhe is so beautiful.”
 
Cody says, awe-struck, “And Armadillomon and Hawkmon have gone Ultimate too and they are Shakkoumon and Silphymon.”
 
Yolei yells out, excitedly, “Perfecto!”
 
Michael says, excitedly, “Awesome! Way to go, Davis! You, Serena, and Jaden gave us this power!”
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “We did?!”
 
WarGrowlmon tells Jaden, “That's right, Jaden! The strength of your heart, Serena's heart, and your heart gave us the power to digivolve to our Ultimate and Mega forms. You are the strongest of all Digidestined and have great power within you.”
 
MaloMyotismon says, annoyed, “Bah! I don't care if you have this power! None of you are a match for me!” Just then he burst out darker aura from his form and he laughs evilly.
 
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode tells Davis, “Davis! We need more strength and I know that you can give it to us!”
 
Davis asks, perplexed, “Huh?!”
 
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode tells Davis, “Remember, our last battle with MaloMyotismon, how your courage and determination gave us the power to access the dimension where wishes come true? When you encourage the dark spore infected children to resist the darkness and follow their dreams? Or what Serena did against the Light of Destruction? Her power and your power are very much similar. They come from the heart and your heart can give us great power. I believe in you, partner. We all do.”
 
Davis nods his head, smiles, he holds his Crest of Miracles, and he says, with his classic grin, “You're right, Imperialdramon! Now, go kick his freaky butt back to where it came from!” Davis' Crest of Miracles shoots a beam of golden light into Imperialdramon and his wrist cannon breaks off, transforming into the Omni Sword, in which Imperialdramon takes a hold off.
 
Mode Change Digivolution
 
“Imperialdramon Fighter Mode . . . Mode Change to . . . Imperialdramon Paladin Mode!”
 
End Mode Change Digivolution
 
When his Digivolution is complete, the mighty beautiful pearly white, blue, and golden form of Imperialdramon Paladin Mode stands in the darkened skies with his Omni Sword in his two hands and giving off a golden glow.
 
Kira yells out, stunned, “What happened to him?”
 
Tai says, with a sly grin, “Don't worry! He might be mainly white, but he makes that color look good. He is Imperialdramon Ultimate Mode Changed Form: Imperialdramon Paladin Mode!”
 
MaloMyotismon growls at Imperialdramon Paladin Mode as he speaks in a strong and commanding tone, “MaloMyotismon, your actions are beyond forgiveness! You have caused nothing but pain and chaos in both worlds! You have threatened the lives of not only the Digidestined, but all living things! This can't and will not stand! I shall strike you down and end your nightmare!”
 
MaloMyotismon yells out, angrily, “How dare you?! Who are you to judge me?! I shall become the ruler of both worlds and no shall stop me, especially not you! Screaming Darkness!” MaloMyotismon fires two beams of darkness energy at Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, but with mighty swing of his Omni Sword, the attack is negated. MaloMyotismon yells out, flabbergasted, “What?!”
 
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode holds his sword up high, a golden glow comes from, and the Digimon start to gain the same aura with Angewomon yelling out, “Our power! Imperialdramon is increasing our strength!”
 
WarGreymon cries out, strongly, “Everyone! Send your power to Imperialdramon! Focus on the Omni Sword!”
 
The rest of the Digimon yell out in unison, “Right!”
 
“Terra Force!”
 
“Metal Wolf Claw!”
 
“Wing Blade!”
 
“Horn Buster!”
 
“Flower Cannon!”
 
“Vulcan's Hammer!”
 
“Gate of Destiny!”
 
“Celestial Arrow!”
 
“Static Force!”
 
“Justice Beams!”
 
“Lightning Javelin!”
 
“Lila Shower!”
 
“Solar Ray!”
 
“Lightning Spear!”
 
“Gargo Missiles!”
 
“Spirit Strike!”
 
“Atomic Blaster!”
 
“Eden's Javelin!”
 
All of the Digimon attacks are focused into the Omni Sword causing the sword to glow with rainbow colored energy from the blade and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode dive bombs right at MaloMyotismon, who is starting to get worried.
 
MaloMyotismon yells out, a bit worriedly, “No! Stay back! Screaming Darkness!” MaloMyotismon fires two beams of darkness energy at Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, but he focuses his sword towards MaloMyotismon and the darkness energy is negated by the sword and its intense aura of power. When Imperialdramon Paladin Mode gets close to MaloMyotismon, he screams in pure terror knowing he is about to be hit by the powerful attack.
 
Omni Sword!”
 
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode then slash MaloMyotismon with his sword and he screams in intense pain and agony as he is blasted by a huge amount of power causing a tremendous explosion of rainbow colored energy, shattering the dark dimension that he created, and everyone is forced to cover their eyes from the intense rainbow light column created by Imperialdramon Paladin Mode's intense attack. When the light dies down, he looks to see Imperialdramon Paladin Mode floating back down in front of them and when he lands, he de-digivolves back into Veemon and Wormmon with the other Digimon doing the same soon after returning to their Rookie forms expect for Gatomon and BlackGatomon, who are in their Champion forms.
 
Hikari says, awe-struck, “Whoa! That's incredible!”
 
Yusuke says, with a nod, “I'll say, sis! Davis did get into incredible fights before toddler breath turned him into a Spirit Detective!”
 
Atticus says, with a nod, “You got that right, Yusuke!”
 
Syrus says, with a nod, “No joke!”
 
Tyranno says, amazed with a wide sly grin, “Incredible teamwork, soldier! Now, that's beyond intense real-life combat!”
 
Davis tells Serena, with a sly smile, “And that's how we, Digidestined, do thing, Serena!”
 
Serena says, with a smile, “I guess that Amara and Michelle can't say that you, guys, have it `soft' compared to us, Sailor Scouts, now.”
 
Cody tells Armadillomon, with a smile, “Now, you can go Ultimate on your own, Armadillomon.”
 
Armadillomon says, with a smile, “Yep! Now, there is nothing I can't do now!”
 
TK tells Cody, with a smile, “I'm glad for you and Armadillomon, Cody. Now, all of us have Digimon can at least go to Ultimate on their own!”
 
Just then a familiar evil voice calls out, nastily, “How good for all of you!” Everyone gasps in shock and they look up to see Myotismon, badly wounded and barely staying intact, floating in the air.
 
Takuya yells out, stunned, “No way! Imperialdramon blasted him into data scraps!”
 
Myotismon says, with an angered expression, “No such luck! I told you that I was stronger than before! Your attack took a lot out of me, but it will take more than that all of you to defeat me! I'll go for now, but I'll be back and get my revenge!” Myotismon then tells Prince Diamond, “Oh, by the way, Diamond, consider our deal off! Your little `crush' has the Crest of Life and she is a threat to my plans, so, consider her dead!”
 
Rei yells out, angrily, “You try it and I'll turn you into ash, you fanged freak!”
 
Myotismon says, with a nasty sneer, “We shall see!” Myotismon looks at Davis and Serena and he says, with an evil sneer, “And you, two, I think that you should be careful of the enemies within as well as those you face here!”
 
Davis yells out, annoyed, “What are you talking about freak?!”
 
Myotismon says, with an evil smile, “Simple, fool! You and the Child of Life have proven to be the strongest powers in the universe, but the powers of light and darkness flow through you because Miracles and Life are main's elements are Light and Darkness. You have displayed your `Light' side of yourselves, however, the `darkness' within both of you is rising to the surface.”
 
Serena states, perplexed, “Darkness within us?”
 
Myotismon says, with a sly grin, “Yes, is there an echo? Every living being has light and darkness within them and two of you have shown to have incredible amounts of Light in your heart, but I've found that the both of you have the greatest amount of dark emotions that I ever known!”
 
Davis yells out, seriously, “Yeah, right, jerk! Why didn't you trap in that illusion of yours?”
 
Myotismon says, with a sly smile, “Simple, Child of Miracles! My Mental Illusion didn't work on you because a combination of your positive emotions suppressed your `darker' emotions and your own special powers, that's why. However, it seems like recently experience has caused your inner darkness to awaken and guess what? It is taking you over!”
 
Ken calls out, “No way!”
 
TK tells Davis, “Davis, don't listen to him! He is playing some kind of mind games!”
 
Myotismon says, with an evil sly smile, “Trust me, Child of Hope! This is no trick! I can see in his eyes! A great darkness lies deep within him, suppressed by his nature for all this time, and this darkness was created by powerful dark experiences. And it is the same with the Child of Life and she knows that her true darkness is rising within her and she knows it!” Myotismon looks at Serena intently and he says, evilly, “Yes, I saw it in your eyes, princess! By the way, I knew who you are from that fool, Diamond! And he knew about your `inner darkness' and he told you, didn't he? You say that he is lying to you, but deep down, you know the truth don't you?! That the greatest threat to this world . . . is in fact you!”
 
Rini yells out, angrily, “No way! Liar! Serena would never do anything to threaten the world?!”
 
Myotismon says, with a smile, “Same with the Child of Miracles, but I know they won't! However, their `inner darkness' within will! I can see in them! It is slowly leeching into who and what they are, slowly taking over, and I will be here when they become the greatest forces of darkness the universe has ever seen! So, beware all of you `heroes' for as they say `Your greatest friends might in fact be your greatest enemies'!” Myotismon laughs evilly as he teleports away.
 
Veemon yells out, annoyed, “That lying creep!”
 
Gatomon says, with a serious tone, “Serena and Davis can't listen to him! He was just trying to mess with their minds!”
 
Erin and Melissa think in her minds at the same time, “I wouldn't be so sure of that!”
 
Serena thinks in her own mind, worriedly, “He has got to be lying, but what if? What if he isn't? What if that dream . . .?” Just then images of the horrible nightmare she had flow into her mind and Serena's breathing becomes a little faster.
 
Melody then yells out, annoyed, “Hey! What about finding my brother?!”
 
Sango says, with a serious tone, “Melody has a point. In this confusion, we have yet to start our search for Inuyasha.”
 
Bastion says, with a nod and a logical tone, “Sango has a point. If we wish to find him, we need to get started right away.”
 
Jaden tells his mom and cousin, “By the way, mom, you need to explain to what you know about the Light of Destruction. It is important!”
 
Jessica tells Jaden, with a sly smile, “Well, you will need to explain a few things to us, Jay!”
 
Jaden replies, nervously, “Yeah, right.”
 
Rei and Darien go to Serena, they see the slightly fearful look in her eyes, and Rei asks Serena, concerned tone, “Hey, Meatball Head, are you okay?”
 
Serena regains her composer and she replies, with a warm smile, “Yeah! If he is one of Davis' enemies from the past, why should you trust his lying mouth?”
 
However, Davis thinks in his mind, nervously, “I know that asshole has got to be lying! But why . . . why can't I keep this terrible feeling from my heart out? Why do I feel there is some truth to those fanged freak's words?” Just then Davis' gasps as images of a male figure with golden demonic-eyes, evil golden color demonic eyes, appear in Davis' mind and that figure looks familiar.
 
Davis becomes nervous, Kari notices this, and Kari asks Davis, concerned, “Are you okay, Dai-chan?”
 
Davis regains his composer, looks at Kari, and Davis tells Kari, with his classic smile, “No problem, Kari! I'm okay! That lying freak won't get to me!”
 
Veemon says, with a smile, “He is just sore that Wormmon and I kicked his butt with everyone's help!”
 
Naruto says, with an excited tone, “No joke! Now, let's get to work finding Melody's brother!” As plenty with in our ranks of our heroes and heroines prepare for look for Inuyasha, Kagome gives a solemn look.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, worriedly, “I've gotten a horrible feeling in my heart. I hope that Inuyasha is okay! After all that I've put him through, I can't barely to have anything happen to him!”
 
(Within Dartz's headquarters; on the meanwhile)
 
Inside of Dartz's headquarters, we find the evil leader of the Orichalcos, Dartz, staring down Inuyasha and our half-dog demon is staring at Dartz with a very annoyed look on his expression.
 
Inuyasha yells out, angrily, “Okay, asshole, why did you drag me here?”
 
Dartz tells Inuyasha, with an evil sly smile, “The reason that I told you: To give you the power to get the justice that you deserve against the Society of Light. However, I need to ask you something: Did you think that Kagome Higurashi was tricked into getting herself controlled or do you think that she joined willing for power and to forget you?”
 
Inuyasha yells out, angrily, “Hey! Watch that mouth, jerk!”
 
Dartz tells Inuyasha in reply, with an evil sly smile, “Why so defensive, Inuyasha? Are you absolutely certain that Kagome truly loves you?”
 
Inuyasha tells Dartz, nastily, “Of course, she was! She was tricked by that freak!”
 
Dartz asks Inuyasha, with an evil sly smile, “Are you sure? If she truly cared about you, would she have gotten your part of the story instead of slamming you into the ground and letting her emotions get the better of her? Friends and loved ones would never do that, would they?” Inuyasha gives off a nervous expression and Dartz tells Inuyasha, with an evil sly smile, “I've gotten the truth of what happened when Kagome and Sartorius met for the first time and I can show you.”
 
Inuyasha yells out, seriously, “What?! Show me!”
 
Dartz tells Inuyasha, with a plain tone, “It might be too painful for you to see.”
 
Inuyasha calls out, angrily, “Just show me already!”
 
Dartz says, with a plain tone and evil smile, “As you wish.” Dartz's eyes give a slight eerie glow and then Inuyasha and Dartz find themselves back on Academy Island at night where they see Kagome and Sartorius dueling in the middle of the woods with Sartorius using his table and Kagome using her duel disk.
 
Inuyasha yells out, perplexed, “What is this?!” Soon enough, the duel goes to the point when the Sartorius' Arcana Force II-The High Priestess' stats rise from 2600/2600 to 5200/2600 causing Kagome to gasp in horror. Sartorius says, with an evil smile, “And how appropriate a card to end this duel for this card represents you, Kagome. The cards tell me that rotten creature betrayed your love after you gave it to him when the battle with that evil monster, Naraku, was done and instead, he gave to your past self, who isn't even alive. Most likely, he wanted to use the shards to revive her back to life and get rid of you when he was done. Also, the cards tell me that you want to get stronger and never feel the pain of that heartbreak again. My dear, I can help you, if you would only let me, but I already know your answer since destiny led you to me.”
 
Just the spirit of Kuriboh appears by Kagome, chirps to warn her against Sartorius, but she doesn't listen as Kagome says, sadly as the images of what happened come back into her mind, “Yes. Whenever that Kikyo is around, Inuyasha doesn't seem want anything to do with me. Plus, no matter how hard that I tried to help, I always end up to be a pain rather than a hurt. I don't . . . I don't want to feel this pain anymore. I want to become a stronger person! I never want to feel this kind of pain and become a stronger person than I ever was!”
 
Sartorius yells out, seriously, “High Priestess, end this duel!” The High Priestess launches a sphere of white energy right at Kagome, causing Kuriboh to chirp as it vanishes, and Kagome cries out as she loses 2800 life-points as her Red-Eyes Dragon is destroyed.
 
Final Score:
Kagome: 0
Sartorius: 800
 
With the duels end, Kagome falls down to her knees, her eyes become dull and glazed, and Sartorius thinks, with an evil smile, “It is done. One of the Chosen Duelists now belongs to the light!” Sartorius walks over to the beaten Kagome and he tells her, “My dear?”
 
Kagome looks up with a solemn look in her eyes with tear flowing down and she asks, emotionlessly, “Yes?”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil sly smile, “That half-dog demon has truly betrayed you with all of your friends. I mean, if they truly cared, they would have told you. Most likely, they already knew about this.”
 
Kagome nods her head and she says, with a slightly angered tone, “Yes, I guess you are right.”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil sly smile, “It is destiny that you and I came together! I can offer you power, my dear. The power to get your revenge against all those that betrayed you, all those that hurt you, and make sure that those so-called `friends' of yours and that half-dog demon with his precious dead miko and his sister pay for all the pain of using you to get the Shikon Jewel. All of them wanted to use the Shikon Jewel for their own purposes especially Inuyasha.”
 
Kagome says, with an angered sneer, “Yeah, that . . . that damn mutt just wanted to use that jewel to make himself into a full demon! He never cared about my feeling and he never will!” Inuyasha gasps in shock and Kagome says, with an angered tone, “I don't want to feel this pain and I want . . . I want to get back that rotten dog for what he did!”
 
Sartorius tells Kagome, with an evil sly smile, “I could give you the power that you need to get your revenge, but when you fully see the Light, you will never be the same.”
 
Kagome says, with an angered and a serious tone, “I don't care! As long as that pathetic mutt, his sister, that witch, and all those that called themselves my friends and betrayed me pay!” Sartorius extends his hand, his body glows a sickly white, and Kagome takes his head without question causing the both of them to glow a bright sickly white light. Soon after the light fades, Inuyasha falls to his knees in shock and horror.
 
Inuyasha says, horrified, “K-Kagome, how could you?”
 
Dartz slowly walks up to Inuyasha, stops in front of him, and he says, with an evil sly smile, “You see, my dear Inuyasha, Kagome chose to become part of the Society of Light for power and revenge. Kagome won't return when she learned she was used like a puppet against people she would consider innocent, but that doesn't mean she won't turn on you again. How can you be assured that she won't turn on your sister too?”
 
Inuyasha says, with tears of sadness and anger in his eyes, “This can't be true! How could she? How could she abandon us like that?”
 
Dartz tells Inuyasha, with an evil sly smile and calm tone, “I'm afraid that this is true, Inuyasha. And you are right. What Kagome Higurashi did was wrong, but you can make it right.” When Inuyasha looks up at him, Dartz's eyes given off a slight eerie green glow and he tells him, with an evil smile, “You are the reincarnation of Taigoku, the mighty Egyptian Dog Demon! You are the one in ancient legends and lore that have fought against the most powerful enemies and crushed them! You are the future ruler of the whole of the Demon World! I can give you the power that you need. It will be the power to add to your own to crush all of your enemies and to right the wrongs given to you and the others by Miss Higurashi and the others like the Society of Light and the Light of Destruction. However, you need to choose: Do you wish for this power? Do you wish to get revenge on the wrongs of the Society of Light and Kagome Higurashi?”
 
Inuyasha hesitates for a second, that image that Dartz shows him fills his mind, and he yells out, angrily as he gets to his feet, “Yes! Yes, I do! I want to get my revenge against those rotten white dorks for what they did! And I want to show HER, Kagome, the price of betrayal! That fucking wench deserves no forgiveness and no mercy for what she did! Give me this power!”
 
Dartz says, with an evil sly smile, “As you wish!” Just then Dartz touches Inuyasha's forehead with the right and index fingers of his right hand, eerie green energy transfers into Inuyasha, and he yells out as the evil energy surges through his body and the Seal of Orichalcos appears below his feet. After a few seconds, the seal fades away from Inuyasha's feet, Dartz takes his fingers off Inuyasha's forehead, and the mark of the Orichalcos appears on his forehead with evil red in his eyes for a few seconds. After they fade away, Dartz tells Inuyasha, with an evil sly smile, “Welcome to our family, Inuyasha. You are now a warrior of the Orichalcos.”
 
Just then a female voice calls out, with an evil sly tone, “Yeah! Welcome to our family, cutie!” Inuyasha and Dartz looks to the source of the voice to see eight people, four males and four females, coming towards them.
 
Dartz tells Inuyasha, with an evil sly smile, “Ah, good. Inuyasha, these are some new associates of mine. They will be your allies for our battle and your revenge. In fact, one of our new members also wishes for the same desire that you have: Revenge against Kagome Higurashi.” Just then one of the female figures step forward and Inuyasha can look at her.
 
The female figure is a woman in her late 20s, dark violet hair that goes to her buttocks, dark blue tube-top that covers her well-developed and well-shaped bust, the tube-top only goes down to mid-waist, leaving plenty of mid-drift, black leather jacket over the tube-top, dark violet fingernails, black jean shorts that goes up to the bottom of her bellybutton and goes down mid-way of her upper legs, and black high-heeled boots that goes up to her kneecaps with five inch heels. A Chaos Duel Disk is attached to her left wrist.
 
Inuyasha asks, seriously, “Who the heck are you?”
 
The female figure replies, with an evil smile, “The name is Hiroku Senyu. And I know about that pathetic bitch than you think, big boy. Do you really think that little Kagome has led such a good life? Wrong! In fact, Kagome is filled with darkness and she harbors a `dark past'. One that will allow us to make her pay for what she did to both of us. What do you say?”
 
Inuyasha says, with an evil sly smile, “I'm in. Tell me what you know.” Hiroku and Dartz smile evilly at this and Hiroku starts to tell what she knows about Kagome.
 
(Later that day; Back in front of the Slifer Red dorm)
 
In front of the Slifer Red dorm, we find all of our heroes and heroines, minus Melody, Sango, Miroku, and Kirara, assembled together with their `new arrivals' in front of the Slifer Red dorm as they prepare to look for Inuyasha. However, Melody, being impatient as she is, already left and she said that she didn't want to work with the `traitor', referring to Kagome. Sango, Miroku, and Kirara took off to help Melody out and ensure that she apologizes for her actions. On the meanwhile, the rest of our heroes and heroines are learning more about Serena's `history' as `Black Angel' and more of Jaden's `Earth heritage' with him being the current head of the Yuki family and the Elemental Style Dueling School along with the painful memories of his father.
 
Rei tells Serena, with a serious tone, “By the way, Meatball Head, why haven't you told us about these little facts about your past? Namely, that you are a famous ninja, a pirate, and you are one of these jinchuniki?” Naruto gives a slightly annoyed look at Rei for the jinchuniki comment.
 
When his fellow ninja see that look, Kakashi tells Naruto, “Easy, Naruto. Rei didn't mean anything by it.”
 
Tenchi asks, curiously, “What's wrong with Naruto?”
 
Sakura tells Tenchi, “Naruto gets angry by being called jinchuniki because he feels the term is dehumanizing people who have tailed demons sealed inside of them like him.”
 
Serena tells Rei, solemnly, “I didn't want to keep this fact from you, but I'm haunted by my Shinobi past. Believe me, Rei, it is not easy. It is really hard just to remember it.” Serena then puts her hands over her waist and she says, solemnly, “And you should understand why I never told you about what I sealed inside of me. Gaara and Naruto are good examples of the hard lives of `demon containers' like me. Naruto was treated like he was the demon and he wasn't even consider separate from the Nine-Tailed Fox. Through unlike Naruto, I was never treated like the demon because by the time of Jingu's attack, I was well-known by the villagers of the Hidden Seas and Skies Village. They knew that I was the container of the demon and not the demon in human form. However, the village was afraid that the demon would take me over and they would lose me to the demon. They treated with care, knowing of my burden. However, even through my adopted village knows and cares, I didn't know what others would think me.”
 
Hotaru tells Serena, with a kind tone, “Serena-hime, I know what it feels like to have a `demon' inside of you.”
 
Serena tells Hotaru, with a kind smile, “I know, Hotaru-chan. But unlike me, your `demon' is gone for good. However, I think I'm stuck with mine for a long time.”
 
Rini tells Serena, scratching her head, “Mommy told me that she was a ninja, but she never mentioned that she had a demon sealed inside of her.”
 
Yeshua says, with a flat monotone voice, “Most likely because in the future, the demon inside you will be purified and its power will be passed onto you.”
 
Jingu's voice booms within Serena's mind, in her female demonic voice with a serious tone, “We'll see aboutthat, Meatball Head! I won't be erased from existence especially with that freak of nature, the Light of Destruction! I will have my revenge!”
 
Serena asks Jingu, mentally, “Why do you hate the Light of Destruction so much? What did that `demon' do to you?”
 
Jingu tells Serena, with a dark demonic nasty tone, “Mind your own business, princess!”
 
Serena tells Jingu, with an annoyed tone, “Well, excuse me for asking! Remember, I'm giving you space in my body!”
 
Ami asks Serena, with a curious tone, “We understand, Serena. From what we learned about Naruto and Gaara, you must have heard the nasty rumors about what was happening to other people that had these tailed demon spirits sealed inside of her. But why didn't you tell us about your ninja past?”
 
Serena tells Ami, with a sigh, “Kind of like the Fourth Hokage, Naruto's dad, I had developed a lot of enemies during my time as `Black Angel' and I didn't want to endanger your lives. I would never forgive myself if anything happened to any of you because of me.” Serena tells Darien and her guardians, “And believe me, these are enemies that are unlike any others that we faced. For one, they are human. And two, they are experience and deadly ninja with skills that you can't believe.”
 
Tyranno states, plainly, “Speaking of ninja, Private Hino is a descendant of Private Uchiha's clan and she has Sharingan now.”
 
Tsunade says, with a nod, “That's right. She will prove vital to future battles, so, she is going to need training.”
 
Kakashi says, with a nod, “Agreed, Lady Hokage. I think that it is best that I aid in her training and Serena, as well, since they know each other and Serena has gained Sharingan now with her legendary Kekkai Genkai.”
 
Serena says, with a sly grin, “Well, I never had to train someone before.”
 
Rei becomes nervous and she thinks, nervously, “Oh, boy! Serena might be a Meatball Head, but I've seen her in action against that alien freak inside of Sartorius and she is no pushover! Serena is a legendary ninja and she has shown it! I'm also here with experience and other `legendary' ninja. This is going to make my miko training seem like a peace of cake.”
 
Tsunade says, with a smile, “Well, the girl has potential. I mean, I can sense her chakra is unlocked and her miko training gave the ability to focus and concentrate. Plus, she is new being a ninja and an heir to the Sharingan, which makes a quite interesting girl to `mold'.”
 
Jiraiya states, with a sigh, “Thinking of making of fourth `Tsunade Junior'?”
 
Tsunade gives him a deadly glare and she states, with an annoyed tone, “Got a problem with that Jiraiya?”
 
Jiraiya says, with a nervous tone, “No! No!”
 
Tsunade says, with a sly smile, “Plus, you are going to teach her the secrets of the Rasengan without any price and you are going to do with Naruto's help.” Tsunade cracks her knuckles and she says, with a sly grin, “If not . . . well, remember that Serena and Alexis have my super-strength.”
 
Jiraiya swallows a lot of air and he thinks, nervously, “Do I know it!” Jiraiya replies, with a sigh, “Fine. But what is this with my former student helping me out. He needs to be Chunin to be an instructor.” Tsunade doesn't say a word, makes some hand-signs, and creates a Chunin-type vest in her two hands.
 
Tsunade says, with a smile, “Well, this is about to change today. I've observed the battle with the Light of Destruction and it was Naruto who came up with the ideas for keeping the Light of Destruction busy while the other `Chosen Duelists' hit him with a combined attack. Plus, it was Naruto who suggested that Sasuke help Serena against the `white versions' of Ino and Tenten.”
 
Naruto scratches his head and he says, with a sly smile, “Well, it was nothing. I knew that at that time our powers alone couldn't beat him, but I knew that united that we stood a chance and two, I knew that Sasuke's fighting style and attitude would get things done quickly so Serena and he could get back to us quickly because all of us had to be together in order to stand a chance with this guy.”
 
Sasuke says, with a sly grin, “I have to say, Dobe. You actually thought that one out. Miracles can happen.”
 
Naruto yells out, annoyed, “Oh, can it, Sasuke!”
 
Tsunade tells Naruto, with a smile, “Easy, Naruto. In that battle, you acted like a leader by using your head and believing in your teammates' and allies' abilities. You have demonstrated leadership material and this might be unprecedented, but even through you have not passed the Chunin Exams, your demonstration in the toughest conditions have earned you this. Naruto Uzumaki, you have been promoted from Genin to Chunin as of today.” The ninja members of the group gasp as Tsunade hands the Chunin vest to Naruto, who is wide-eyed with shock.
 
Anko tells Tsunade, “Lady Hokage, isn't this `jumping the gun'?!”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone and expression, “If anyone back home has a problem with Naruto's promotion, they can deal with me. Plus, I want all of you to inform the council of my decision is valid based on Naruto's conduct in the field of battle.”
 
Shizune says, with a smile, “I agree, Tsunade-sama. I think that Naruto deserves his promotion.”
 
Naruto yells out, excitedly, “Awesome! I can't believe it! I'm a Chunin! I am a Chunin! I really did it!” Naruto leaps high into the sky and exclaims, excitedly, “This is great! I'm on my way to being Hokage! Oh, man!”
 
Sakura tells Naruto, seriously, “Calm down, Naruto! You've got to take it seriously!”
 
Naruto tells Sakura, with a smile, “I'm sorry, Sakura. This is just so unbelievable.”
 
Tsunade tells Naruto, with a serious tone, “Remember, this is honor that doesn't come lightly, Naruto. Other ninja are going to be looking up to you know.”
 
Naruto says, with a nod, “Yes, ma'am, Grandma Tsunade!” Tsunade sighs as Naruto's girlfriend and lover, Hinata, hugs him.
 
Hinata tells Naruto, with a smile, “Oh, Naruto-chan, I'm so happy for you.”
 
Naruto says, with a smile, “Thanks, Hinata. Now, you and I are both Chunin.”
 
Tsunade tells Naruto, with a smile and plain tone, “And your first assignment, among battling the Society of Light and the Light of Destruction, will be aiding Jiraiya, Serena, Kakashi, Sasuke, and me in helping with Rei Hino's training as a new ninja.”
 
Naruto nods his head and he says, with a nod, “Right!”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, a bit nervously, “Oh, boy!”
 
Jaden then asks his mom and Jessica, “Mom, I need to tell me about the Light of Destruction. How do you know of it?”
 
Jaden's mom tells her son, “Jaden, my boy. I didn't tell you until you were old enough to be ready to take over as head of the family, but since you defeated your father's deck, there is no hiding it. You have a right to know.”
 
Jessica gives Jaden his father's deck and Jessica tells Jaden, “Jaden, your father's deck, as you know, contains the only three copies of the rare `Elemental Hero Terra Firma' card. However, Terra Firma belongs to a rare group of cards known as the `Planetary Cards'.”
 
Alexis asks, curiously, “Planetary Cards?”
 
Bastion says, seriously, “Yes, I heard of them. They are a group of monster cards representing the planets in our solar system. In fact, `Terra Firma' is terminology used to describe Earth. So, Terra Firma represents Earth. I know of two others, `The Big Saturn' and `The Splendid Venus', are two of them, but I don't know about any of the others.”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “So, there are other cards similar to my dad's card?”
 
Yoshino nods her head and replies, “Yes, there are also monster cards representing Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and even Sedna with support cards like Terra Firma's trap card, Terra Firma Gravity. They were created by Pegasus during his various journeys around the world when he found an ancient temple and discovered a tablet. An ancient tablet from the time of Pharaoh Atem and it talks about the very thing that you explained us about: the Silver Millennium.”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Jaden asks, shocked, “Mom, you know about the Silver Millennium?”
 
Yoshino nods her head and she says, “Those of the Yuki family and the Elemental Style are also guardians of many ancient secrets of the past including the Shadow Games and the Silver Millennium. One story of our family goes is that there was a single survivor of the Silver Millennium who was sent to Earth before the Lunarian kingdom and this survivor started the ancient style of the Elemental Style as a form of combat. It soon evolved into dueling.”
 
Syrus says, amazed, “That's amazing.”
 
Tyranno asks Jaden, curiously, “Hey, Sarge, why did you ever tell us about your past anyway?”
 
Jaden gets a solemn look and Chazz tells Tyranno, in his usual snobbish tone, “Nice one, Huckleberry. Slacker doesn't talk about his past maybe because of his dad dying?!”
 
Tyranno replies, nervously, “Oops. Sorry, Sarge.”
 
Jaden gives a weak smile and he tells Tyranno, “Don't worry about it, Hassleberry. I know that you didn't mean anything by it.”
 
Alexis asks, nervously, “What was your dad like Jay?”
 
Jaden tells Alexis, with a weak smile, “He was my hero, Lex. Mom and dad had a lot of work to do and they were usually not home a lot, but when my dad managed to get to spend some time with me, he always help me with my dueling. And my dad was one of the greatest duelists that I ever did see other than Yugi and Atem. He had hundreds of opponents challenging him and he always beats them. He taught me that unless you duel for fun and to improve your skills, dueling has no meaning at all. Dueling for power, money, or anything else will truly be meaningless and led to nothing, but disaster. However, my dad told me that there are times that I won't be able to duel for fun and the duel will have important stakes. He told me when that day comes that I should only duel to protect those that are precious to me.” Jaden's eyes shed a few tears and he says, his right hand turned into a fist, “My dad always did what was right . . . he didn't . . . he didn't . . .” Just then a hint of gold comes from his eyes through it was only noticed by Jaden's mom, Jessica, and Alexis.
 
Yoshino tells Jaden, in a pleading tone, “Jaden, please! Please calm down!”
 
Jaden calms down, the gold vanishes from his eyes, and he says, taking a deep breath, “Sorry, mom.”
 
Yoshino tells the others, “I'm sorry that you had to see that. My darling husband's murder has been hard on him . . . and me.” A few tears come from her eyes and she says, “However, I think you should know what we know about the Light of Destruction. From the knowledge that we guard, it is said that it is an ancient evil force, an impure light, for millennia has been destroying and terrorizing civilizations including those on Earth. It is known as Darklight, but it goes by other names: Surge of Light, Light of Ruin, and obviously, Light of Destruction. It comes from an unusual `force' in space. It is known as a white hole and it is similar to be a black hole, but it is white in color. And unlike a black hole which sucks in energy and matter, the white hole sends out energy in the form of light. But unlike the light that you know, this `light' was filled with negative power. From the knowledge that we know, it gained consciousness and gained a craving for more power. And the only way it can is to get rid of darkness in the universe.”
 
Ryoko says, plainly, “Obviously.”
 
Ayeka says, annoyed, “Shut up! Lord Jaden's Earth mother is talking!”
 
Yoshino says, with a plain tone, “Over the millennia, it has come for many worlds including Earth and over the millennia, it caused nearly all of the nature disasters and all man-made wars on Earth. And the Light of Destruction helped fuel the rise of every dictator and group with evil intent that tried to take over the world. It allowed them to influence so many people.”
 
Izzy says, with a nod, “Similar to what happened to our friends.”
 
Yolei tells Izzy, nervously, “Can you not mention that Izzy?”
 
Yoshino says, with a serious tone, “It is said that they influenced other evil powers in order to get its way.”
 
Yugi says, seriously, “Like Dartz and the Orichalcos!”
 
Jessica says, with a nod, “Exactly.”
 
Yoshino says, with a serious tone, “You already know about the `Chosen Duelists', the ones with the power to alter and influence the `destinies' of others and the universe through their will and have the powers of Light and Darkness with them. But there is a bit more to the story: We found a tale about an ancient kingdom that had its young prince infused with a great dark power to fight the Light of Destruction because the universe chose him. It is the power known as the `Supreme King' and it is said to derive from a power known as `Neo-Space'.”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp and Jaden says, stunned, “But that's what Davis' and my Neo-Spacian cards are infused with!”
 
Bastion asks, curiously, “Does this legend have something to do with Jaden's `status' as a `Chosen Duelist'?”
 
Jessica says, with a serious tone, “We're not sure, but I think there is more that you should know.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, seriously, “Well, you are going to have to save that for later!” Everyone looks to see Melody coming up with Sango and Miroku riding on Kirara's, who is in full demon cat form, back.
 
Shippo asks them, “What's wrong?”
 
Sango says, seriously, “I think that all of you should see this.”
 
Miroku says, seriously, “It's important. We found three Society members that were unmoving on the ground and they didn't seem to wake up for some reason.”
 
Our heroes and heroines look at each other and Takuya says, with a dark serious tone, “I don't think that any of us have dueled those dorks in a Shadow Game.”
 
Sakura says, in a dark serious tone, “No way! None of us have been near those dweebs after Naruto and others clobbered their freak of a leader and we brought Miss Makibi and Miss Kuramitsu back!”
 
Davis says, seriously, “I don't like this! We had better check this out!”
 
Kari says, with a nod, “Right, Dai-chan!”
 
Nyoko states, seriously, “Well, what are we waiting for?!” Soon after, the group heads off into the distance, but what they didn't know is hidden in the trees is a large snake watching them and the snake vanishes in a puff of smoke as they leave.
 
(Inside of the infirmary; Sometime later)
 
We find all of our heroes and heroines assembled as best as possible within Ms. Fontaine in the infirmary as they look at three SOL members, one female and two males, lying down on the bed and hooked up to machines and life-support systems. With our heroes and heroines are Ino, Tenten, Kiyone, and Mihoshi, who have returned to their original uniforms when they arrived at Duel Academy.
 
Atticus says, with a dark plain tone, “Whoa! These dorks are out of it!”
 
Chazz says, in his usual snobbish tone, “What gave it away Sherlock?”
 
Takara asks, curiously, “What happened to them?”
 
Rika shrugs her shoulders and she says, seriously, “I don't know Kara, but I don't like the smell of this. This doesn't smell like a Shadow Game.”
 
Erin says, with an icy cold plain tone, “Not one that we use.”
 
Melissa asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”
 
Erin goes over to the female member and she says, with a flat monotone voice, “What I mean is that they are not unconscious. I sense no soul with her. Her very soul was taken from her body.”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Serena asks, seriously, “How can you be so sure?!”
 
Erin says, with an icy cold plain tone, “This is how princess.” Erin opens the eye of the female SOL member to reveal it dull and lifeless and Erin then says, with a flat monotone voice, “But if you wish to make sure, maybe the Princess of Mars can make double sure with her powers.”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “Well, my physic abilities have gotten stronger thanks to the Millennium Rod.” Rei goes over the female SOL member and using her enhanced physic powers, she `scans' the SOL member. Rei yelps in shock and she says, seriously, “Erin's right. I don't sense her soul within her. It's gone.”
 
Nyoko says, nervously, “That's not good.”
 
Kari asks, worriedly, “What does this mean?”
 
Luna, Atremis, and Diana come up to the bed and Luna says, seriously, “It could mean that a new evil has arrived or it is possible that an old evil has been revived thanks to the current state of balance of the universe.”
 
Tea says, annoyed, “Just great.”
 
Joey says, seriously, “No joke! We needed this like a kick in the pants.”
 
Matt asks, seriously, “But who could have done this to them?”
 
Immediately, Jun, Jesse, Axel, and Jim go in front of the rest of our heroes and heroines and Axel says, seriously, “We might have an answer for you.”
 
Jim states, with a plain tone, “Well, mates, after this, we found some of those white wearing freaks and we found a few blokes that managed to see what happened.”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “So, what happened?”
 
The four of them sighed and Jesse says, seriously, “Jay, this isn't good. First of all, we don't need to look for your friend. The dog-eared guy known as Inuyasha, you know? Well, we found him.”
 
Our heroes and heroines are stunned and Melody asks, seriously, “Where?”
 
Jun says, seriously and pointing to the SOL members, “He is the reason that these guys are in this state.”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Melody yells out, angrily, “No way! You're lying!”
 
Jim shakes his head and he says, solemnly, “Sorry that say that Jun isn't. Those blokes were so freaked out they were about to throw a major wobbly.”
 
Axel says, seriously, “They said that Inuyasha used a strange Field Spell card known as the Seal of Orichalcos.”
 
Tea, Joey, Atem, and Yugi yell out in shock and in unison, “What?!”
 
Davis asks Yugi, nervously, “I take it that you and Atem have heard of it, huh, cuz?”
 
Rei says, seriously, “So have we.”
 
Naruto says, seriously, “Rei's right! I remember hearing about this!”
 
Mina asks Rei, curiously, “When?”
 
Jaden, Rei, and Naruto take out their Legendary Dragon cards, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, and Jaden says, seriously, “From the guys that are sealed in these cards: The Legendary Knights of Atlantis. They told us about the Light of Destruction helping the Orichalcos brainwash their former king: Dartz.” Soon after, Jaden, Rei, and Naruto recant their tale about going into the World of the Beasts, meeting Dark Magician Girl, and unleashing the powers of the Legendary Knights in their dragon forms.
 
After they were done, Serena says, with a nod, “I remember that now!”
 
Tyranno asks, seriously, “But I thought that Dartz character was freed from that evil power!”
 
Atem says, with a nod and a serious tone, “Yes, we did that! Using the power of the Egyptian God and the light within my heart, I had defeated the Leviathan and freed Dartz from the evil of the Orichalcos. He along with his daughter, Chris, and his father, Ironheart, returned to the Spirit World soon after.”
 
Jasmine asks, curiously, “Hold up! If that Orichalcos thing is gone, how come it is back?”
 
Washu says, logically, “With the universe so out of whack right now, any evil could be reviving back to life.”
 
Bastion says, with a nod and a logical tone, “Washu is right. With the balance of life thrown off so much, it could be possible that any force of evil, light or dark, could be reviving even at this moment.”
 
Rika says, drolly, “Wonderful.”
 
Kagome asks, horrified, “But what would Inuyasha doing using an evil power for?!”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “If it is my guess, whoever is the leader of the Orichalcos, now, used what happened between you and Inuyasha since that day when you and he had that `misunderstanding' to turn him against us. Most likely, he is using Dartz's tactics: Using the darkness in people's hearts to gain control over them by promises of power or something else.”
 
Sango asks, seriously, “So, Inuyasha is under the control of the Orichalcos like Kagome was under the control of the Light of Destruction?”
 
Yugi says, with a plain tone, “I'm afraid so. The Orichalcos puts you under its control through the darkness in your heart. And now, Inuyasha is under control of its power and whoever has control of the Orichalcos.”
 
Kagome says, lowly and worriedly, “Oh no . . . Please no.”
 
Shippo yells out, worriedly, “We need to find Inuyasha and save him!”
 
Jordan asks, worriedly, “Doesn't that mean that in order to save him, we need to fight Inuyasha-kun?”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a nod and a solemn tone, “I'm afraid so, Jordy.”
 
Just then Hikari's PDA starts beeping, she takes it out, opens it causing her eyes to widen and she says, seriously, “You might get your chance. I've gotten a message that he has been found near the Ra Yellow dorm and he has already dueled two SOL members with that freaky spell card that Axel mentioned.”
 
Yusuke yells out, seriously, “What are we waiting for?!”
 
Kagome calls out, stunned, “You aren't going to fight him?”
 
Davis tells Kagome, with a serious tone, “Sorry, Kagome, if he was like you when that alien freak messed with your head, we have to fight him and beat him in order to save him.”
 
Kagome lowers her head and she thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Please . . . this can't be happening. This has got to be some kind of bad dream.”
 
Jade asks Jordan, “Do you think that you can handle this, Jordy?”
 
Jordan tells Jade, with a strong tone, “Where you go Jade-chan, I'll go.”
 
Alexis tells Jordan, concerned, “Jordy, you can't!”
 
Atticus tells Alexis, “He can and he will, Lexy. Thanks to this experience and his new powers, Jordy has grown-up a lot since back in the days on the mainland. I mean, he kicked the snot out of Valerie in a duel and used a Rasengan to send her to the wall!”
 
Alexis yells out, stunned, “What?!”
 
Jordan says, nervously, “I didn't do that much, Atticus-onii-chan.”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a wide grin, “Don't kid yourself, Jordy! You kicked her ass right to wall!”
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, amazed, “Incredible! Jordy stood up to and defeated Valerie of all people by himself?! But then again, he has grown stronger! In that battle with the Light of Destruction even through the others was helping him, Jordy was fighting and holding his own against that alien freak!” Alexis thinks in her mind, solemnly, “I was helping that freak get him, Jay, and the others into his damn cult while Jordy, after he was freed, struggled to get stronger! It makes me wonder: Does he really need me anymore now he has Jade as his girlfriend?”
 
Jordan sees Alexis' solemn look and he asks, curiously, “Is something wrong, Alexis-onee-chan?”
 
Alexis replies, with a weak smile, “No. I'm okay.” Jordan and Atticus secretly don't buy it, but they decide not to push the matter any further. They give silent nods and smiles and the Rhodes along with the rest of our heroes and heroines to find Inuyasha, who is under the control of another evil force.
 
(Sometime soon after; Near the Ra Yellow dorms)
 
Near the Ra Yellow dorms, we find a group of Red, Yellow, and Blue students hiding in the bushes and watching in horror as the Seal of Orichalcos encompasses a female SOL member causing her to hold her head and scream out in terror.
 
The female SOL cries out, horrified, “No! This can't be! I had destiny on my side! MASTER SARTORIUS, HELP ME . . .!!!” Just then the seal fades away and she falls to the ground on her stomach while a card lands near the ground by her motionless form. Soon after, Inuyasha, with a black version of his kimono and a Chaos Duel Disk attached to his left wrist, walks up to the fallen SOL member with dark and cold evil smile on his lips.
 
Inuyasha says, with an evil smile, “Another pathetic white dweeb bits the dust!” Inuyasha picks up the card, which is the Seal of Orichalcos card with the face of the fallen SOL member inside the seal, and Inuyasha then kicks the body over to four other SOL members, two male and two female, who are lying on the ground on their backs without their souls. Inuyasha looks to a group of fearful SOL members and he says, with an evil sly grin, “Which one of you dweebs is next?”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Inuyasha!” Inuyasha snarls angrily and he turns to see the rest of our heroes and heroines running towards them.
 
Inuyasha says, with an evil sly grin, “It's about time! What took you dorks so long to get here?!”
 
Sango asks, stunned, “Inuyasha, what's wrong with you? And what's with the black kimono?”
 
Inuyasha states, with a dark nasty tone, “What do you think wench?! I found that darkness and black are better for me!”
 
Atem then notices an Orichalcos stone attached to Inuyasha's Millennium Pendant and he yells out, stunned, “Oh no! Look!”
 
When the others notice the Orichalcos stone, Yugi yells out, horrified, “That's an Orichalcos stone!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a dark and evil nasty sneer, “It's about time you noticed Atem! Your eyesight getting bad in your `old age'!”
 
Shippo yells out, stunned, “Inuyasha, what's the matter with you?!”
 
Inuyasha gives Shippo a deadly death glare that totally unnerves the young kitsune and he brawls, in a dark angered tone, “Nothing is wrong with me, you little runt! I've just seen that all living beings, humans and demons, are nothing, but a disease on this planet! It was a wonderful place until humans and demons decided to pollute it with their darkness! Especially this stupid power-craving white dorks, they are the worst of the worst! They represent the true evil of mankind and I'm doing what it takes to save this planet and this universe: By wiping them all humans and demons out for good!”
 
Our heroes and heroines are stunned and Melody calls out, stunned, “What the?! Bro, do you know what you are saying?! Who told you such trash?!”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “I have a good idea!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, with an evil chuckle, “I see that you remember me, Pharaoh or should I say, Atem, it is good that you remember me.” Soon after, a dark portal opens near Inuyasha and none other than Dartz comes through the portal. After the portal closes, Inuyasha gives a respectful bow to Dartz.
 
Joey yells out, stunned, “No way! It's Dartz!”
 
Yugi calls out, horrified, “It can't be! Atem purified him! I saw it myself!”
 
Just then a deep male voice yells out, “Don't be fooled my young friends!” Just then Naruto's, Rei's, and Jaden's decks glow with a bright light and from that light, the Legendary Knights of Atlantis, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appear in front of our heroes and heroines.
 
Bastion says, stunned, “The Legendary Knights of Atlantis!”
 
Legendary Knight Timaeus says, seriously, “This isn't Dartz, my friends! The real one!”
 
Legendary Knight Critias says, strongly, “This is the evil entity that our king became when he was possessed by the Orichalcos! He is nothing, but a physical representation of Dartz's darkness under the power of the Orichalcos!”
 
Atem asks, seriously, “So, he isn't real?!”
 
Dartz says, with an evil laugh, “Oh, I am real, Atem! You and those knights might have stopped me last time, but I told you: Darkness is eternal and as long as mankind exists in this world, the great beast also exists!”
 
Yugi says, seriously, “So, you are planning to revive the Great Leviathan, again?!”
 
Dartz says, with an evil sarcastic tone, “I see that you have grown up, `little Yugi', and my, what a quick study that you are.” Dartz says, with an evil smile, “Yes! I shall awaken the Great Leviathan, once more, and even through you greatly weakened him, his power still reigns and it shall live again!”
 
Davis calls out, strongly, “Not while we breathe, pal!”
 
Dartz says, with an evil smile, “Ah, yes! Atem's successor, the Universe Prince.”
 
Our heroes and heroines are stunned and Veemon asks, stunned, “How does he know about Davis' past life?”
 
Jun says, seriously, “Dartz has existed long before the Silver Millennium started, Veemon.”
 
Dartz says, with an evil smile, “Indeed, Princess Juniper of the Infinity Kingdom.” Dartz looks at Serena and he says, with an evil smile, “Ah, the great Princess Selene Serenity of the Moon Kingdom, daughter of Queen Diana Serenity, and heir to the throne of the Lunarian kingdom. I have heard a lot about you including your modern day exploits. It is an honor to finally meet.”
 
Serena says, with a plain tone, “Not likewise, I'm sure.”
 
Dartz says, with an evil smile, “You have gained a `new wit' I see, your majesty. Well, I think that you of all people would appreciate what I'm doing.”
 
Serena yells out, annoyed, “No way! Stealing innocent people's souls to revive a monster to destroy the world?! You are just another madman with the old `take over or destroy the world' ploy!”
 
Dartz gives an evil chuckle and he says, “I see that your life here on Earth has indeed blinded you, your majesty. You fail to see that humanity and demons have poisoned this very planet and need I remind you, it was people of Earth that created Beryl and the Negaverse through their darkness and destroyed the Silver Millennium!”
 
Luna calls out, angrily, “Ridiculous! That's not true! Metallia was an evil force from outside the solar system and the people of Earth, even through warring with each other, never helped that evil along with Beryl willingly.”
 
Dartz retorts, with an evil smile, “But it was their inner darkness that fueled the power of the Negaverse in the first place! Deep down, in every human heart, you will find pure darkness. But your princess would know that better than anyone.”
 
Serena asks, curiously, “Why is that?”
 
Dartz says, with an evil smile, “Simple, my dear. The darkness hidden deep within your heart is the greatest that I've ever felt!” Serena winches and Dartz says, with an evil smile, “Yes, princess, I've been observing you even during my time battling with Atem and his `host', Yugi Moto, as well as their friends. I know of your ninja past and the darkness it holds. I'm surprised to find out myself, but it is the ones that you least expect, I suppose. The darkness within you is growing and slowly taking you over from within. I'm sure that you can feel it.” Serena slightly pales from Dartz's comments.
 
Rei yells out, angrily, “Shut up, you damn freak of nature! You are trying to trick Serena with your damn lies! You are just as horrible as that alien freak!”
 
Inuyasha exclaims, while bearing his claws, “Don't you dare compare Master Dartz to that son of a bitch in that `White Dorm', got me, miko?!”
 
Miroku asks, shocked, “Master Dartz?”
 
Dartz says, with an evil smile, “Yes, I've just shown Inuyasha the truth about human and demon kind and he has agreed to aid me on my quest.”
 
Inuyasha says, with an evil snarl, “Yeah, get rid of the filth on this planet, humans and demons, and turn this planet what it is supposed to be: A true paradise with fucking humans and demons polluting it!”
 
Melody leaps forward towards her brother and Washu calls out, stunned, “Melody, stop!”
 
Zoe yells out, worriedly, “It's too dangerous! Your brother is not thinking straight!”
 
Melody says, with her usual tone, “Stay out of this!” Melody goes over to her brother and she says, pleading, “Come on, bro! Snap out of it! This asshole is just messing with your head! He is making you do these things! I hate these white dorks as much as the others and I really don't trust humans and demons, but not all of them are evil! You have to snap out of it!” Melody touches Inuyasha's cloak and he doesn't say anything. But just then, Inuyasha rams his right fist into Melody's chest, knocking the air out of her lungs, and she gasps in shock from her own brother attacking her.
 
Shippo shouts out, horrified, “Inuyasha attacked Melody!”
 
Inuyasha grabs Melody by the throat with his left hand and yells out, with a dark and evil angered snarl, “I don't need you telling me what to do anymore! I'm not just some little brat that you can order around anymore and I'm not your `baby brother' anymore, Melody! I don't need to be `babysat' and I don't need you telling what to do with my life! So, butt out!” Inuyasha slams his right fist into Melody's face, giving her a broken nose, and sending her flying into the ground, hard, causing her to skid on the ground for a few feet.
 
Kagome yells out, horrified, “Melody!” Kagome immediately runs forward to Melody, much to the surprise of the others.
 
Yusuke calls out, shocked, “Kagome, wait!”
 
Sanosake says, seriously, “Wait, Sissy!” Kagome doesn't listen, kneels in front of Melody, and looks stunned and solemnly over her. She turns to Inuyasha and takes seven steps towards him.
 
Kira exclaims, stunned, “Kagome, what in the hell do you think that you are doing?!”
 
Kagome calls out, strongly, “I can't let this go on! Inuyasha isn't thinking right! He attacked his own sister! I can't let this go on!” Kagome looks at Inuyasha and she says, begging, “Inuyasha, you have to listen to reason! Dartz is using you like the Light of Destruction used me! Please, Inuyasha, don't do this!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, with a dark and evil annoyed tone, “And why don't you learn to shut up, you traitorous wench?!” Inuyasha then zips over to Kagome and bashes her in the right cheek, knocking her to the ground, hard.
 
Sanosake and Sota call out in horror, “Kagome!” Inuyasha then stomps on her waist, hard, breaking a few ribs and causing her to cough out some blood.
 
Inuyasha shouts out, with an evil angered tone, “You are a fucking traitor and nothing more than whore for power! I thought that you were messed up by that alien freak, but I know the truth! You sold us all out just for power!”
 
Yusuke calls out, annoyed, “That's a lie! Kagome would never do that!”
 
Inuyasha calls out, with an evil nasty sneer, “Ha! Like I'm going to believe that! Master Dartz showed me that this wench made a pack with that devil and got herself under his control by her own free will! She allowed herself to be brainwashed and this piece of trash doesn't deserve to live!” Inuyasha applies more pressure to Kagome's chest and she yelps out in pain.
 
Sanosake yells out, stunned, “Sissy!” Kira and Yusuke were prepared to attack Inuyasha, but Erin gets in their way.
 
Kira calls out, angrily, “What the fuck you think you are doing?!”
 
Erin replies, with her icy cold tone, “Preventing you from sending your cousin to her death. Look at her right now and what she is in. Do you think that you are fast enough to stop him from killing her?”
 
Neji says, with a serious tone, “Erin might have a good point. Many of us have incredible speed, but we might not be fast enough to prevent Inuyasha from killing Kagome.”
 
Naruto says, seriously, “What do you expect us to do Neji?!”
 
Neji tells Naruto, seriously, “Play this smart, Naruto.” As our heroes and heroines look on helpless, the stunned Melody looks at Dartz with great anger and fury building up inside of her and with this fury, she senses a new power deep inside of her and uses her conscious mind and will to continue to force it into the open. On the meanwhile, Kagome weakly looks at Inuyasha's eyes, sees the dark coldness and heartless look in them, and a few tears fall from her cheeks.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Inuyasha . . . what's happened to you? Oh, who I am kidding? This is entirely my fault. Inuyasha fell into this freak's hands because I let my emotions get the better of me, break Inuyasha's heart, and allowed myself to get brainwashed by another freak trying to turn the universe into his brainwashed cult members!” Kagome manages to get a glimpse of Dartz and get angry and fury starts to build up inside. Kagome thinks in her mind, greatly angered and enraged, “You fucking monster! You used what happened to turn Inuyasha into your pawn and using him like the Light of Destruction used me! You are just like that evil alien freak! I'll never forgive you for this! I'll make you pay for this! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!”
 
Kagome closes her eyes and Inuyasha states, with an evil sly smile, “Do you have any last words before you pathetic dark life ends right here?!”
 
Kagome cries out, strongly, “Genesis Eternal Power, Make-up!” Just then Kagome is covered in green and aurora light that blasts Inuyasha right off her and when the light dies down, Eternal Sailor Genesis replaces Kagome, but her face is twisted into one of great anger and rage with her brown eyes having a hint of eerie and sinister green in them.
 
Nyoko says, a bit nervously, “She looks mad.”
 
Rika states, plainly, “Can you blame her?”
 
Sailor Genesis yells out, her tone filled with venom and rage, “You damn asshole! I won't let you get away with this! You are not using Inuyasha for your sick plans! You're going to pay!” Sailor Genesis then rushes right at Dartz, but Inuyasha has quickly recovered and ruthlessly bashes Sailor Genesis into the dirt.
 
Yusuke calls out, angrily, “Okay, that's it!”
 
Just then Melody's voice booms, with great anger in voice, “Back off, Urameshi! You have that alien freak, but this one is mine!” When everyone looks at her, they surprised to see Melody glowing with a yellowish-golden light, sparks coming from her form, and fiery red starburst sigil coming from her forehead.
 
Rei yells out, knowing what this means, “No way! It can't be!”
 
Washu tells Rei, with a rare amazed look, “Oh, but it can.”
 
Melody, the sigil on her forehead and her body glowing, yells out, in pure anger and rage, “You fucking son of a bitch! How dare you use my bro like a puppet like that asshole in the Society of Dorks?! I'll never forgive you for this and I'll make sure that you'll pay!” Just then Melody is covered in a golden and fiery-red light that forces everyone to cover their eyes and when the light starts to die down, everyone is able to look and they are amazed to find Melody in a Sailor Soldier uniform/fuku!
 
Melody's new Sailor Scout `look' has her hairstyle and her dog ears remaining the same, but there is a crown of small fiery-red and golden feathers in the forward portion of her scalp, the fiery red starburst sigil is on her forehead, she has a pair of golden star, heart, and fiery red jewels as her earrings, her cloth choker around her neck is golden in color, a golden heart and fiery red starburst jewel is in the center of the choker, her sailor fuku tightly fits her female frame, her V-style sailor collar is fiery red, her bodysuit, which is usually white for the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scout before this, is pure silver in color, there is a fiery red diamond-like heart-shaped brooch in the bust area of her uniform with four fiery-red and golden wings attached to the brooch, her gloves are similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, but they are black with fiery red bands with three small fiery-red and golden feathers on the bands attached to the ends of the gloves and her gloves are fingerless to reveal her sharp claws, her mini-skirt is triple-layered with fiery-red, golden, and black as the colors, the fiery-red starburst is a jewel on the top center portion of the mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of her mini-skirt is dark red in color, she has black open-toed versions of Eternal Sailor Moon's high-heeled boots, exposing her well-pedicure claw-like toenails with fiery red starburst jewels on the top center portion of the boots, and she has four huge and fluffy fiery-red and golden colored angel wings coming out of her back.
 
Sango states, amazed at what just happened, “What in the name of?! Melody?! A Sailor Soldier?!”
 
Hikari says, pretty amazed herself, “Well, I guess that Sailor Soldiers are all types and remember, Kira and I are half-demons and we're Sailor Soldiers.” Melody, with her new Sailor Soldier form, rams her fist into the ground and shakes the whole of the ground, knocking everyone off their feet. Immediately, Melody rushes at Dartz, grabs him by the collar, and rams her right fist into his chest causing the air to get knocked out of him. She then flings him into a tree hard causing the tree to fall down behind him on impact. Without hesitation, Melody charges at him with killer intent. However, Inuyasha transforms into Taigoku and uses his super-speed to get to Melody, giving her right kick to her side causing her to yelp out in pain as she is sent into a tree, hard, causing her to cough out a bit of blood from her mouth.
 
Sailor Genesis sees this and calls out, stunned, “Stop it!” Sailor Genesis then notices Dartz and moves in to attack him, but Taigoku uses his super-speed to intercept her and ruthlessly slashes left side with his claws giving her a bloody gash on her left side.
 
Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Sanosake, and Sota yell out in horror, “Kagome!”
 
Taigoku then rams his right foot into Sailor Genesis' chest, breaking her ribs, three of them this time, and he yells out, with an evil nasty tone while Sailor Genesis coughs out blood, “This is for betraying me, you little whore! And this should be good since you did this to me!” Taigoku then spits at Sailor Genesis' face.
 
Koga, enraged by this, yells out, angrily, “That does it! Mind-controlled or not, you are going to get it now!” Koga then leaps towards Taigoku with an enraged look on his face.
 
Ayame shouts out, worriedly, “Koga, don't!” Koga charges at Taigoku, but the Orichalcos-controlled hanyou easily spins around, rams his fist into Koga's nose, breaking it, and ruthless bashes Koga with multiple punches and kicks, knocking Koga to the ground. Taigoku then slams his right foot into Koga's left leg and he cries out in pain as the bone snaps.
 
Ayame and the rest of the wolf demon tribe yell out in horror, “Koga!” By this time, Melody has recovered from her brother's attack and she looks directly at Dartz with great anger in her expression. Immediately, Melody, with her new Sailor Soldier uniform, charges at Dartz once again and Taigoku immediately sees her charging at the leader of the Orichalcos.
 
Taigoku yells out, strongly, “I don't think so!” Taigoku unsheathes Tessaiga, its blades glows an eerie green, and with one swing, he creates a huge wind storm that sends Melody screaming right into the ground causing her to bounce off it three times before she crashes with a loud `thud' leaving her fuku slightly torn, bloody lip, multiple bleeding cuts on her arms and legs, and she coughs out more blood from her mouth.
 
Rei calls out, angrily, “How could you?! She is your sister!”
 
Taigoku roars out, with an evil nasty tone, “And always giving me a damn headache and nagging just because she was the older sister! Treating me like a little baby! I don't need a damn babysitter and treated like a little kid anymore! So, she should butt out with what I do with my life!” Taigoku leaps towards Dartz and he tells them, with an evil nasty tone, “I'm sick and tried of these dorks! Can we leave for now, Master Dartz?!”
 
Dartz tells Taigoku, with an evil sly smile, “Of course, my friend.” Dartz creates a portal and goes through it himself.
 
Shippo calls out, begging tone in his voice, “Inuyasha, don't!”
 
Taigoku replies, with a deadly sneer, “Shut up, brat! You've really pissed me off with your pranks and games for the last time! You open that mouth again and you will never open it again!” Shippo yelps in fear and Taigoku tells his `former' allies and friends, “And tell that wench when she wakes up, I haven't begun to give my justice to her! I'll be back to send her right to underworld where this wench belongs!” Soon after, Taigoku goes through the portal and it vanishes after Taigoku goes through. Immediately, our heroes and heroines run to the fallen Melody, Koga, and Sailor Genesis.
 
Sanosake puts the badly injured and bleeding Sailor Genesis into his arms and he asks, horrified, “Kagome! Sissy, please answer!”
 
Sailor Genesis sheds tears from her eyes and she says, weakly, “What . . . What have I done . . . Inuyasha is . . .”
 
Hikari tells Sailor Genesis, with a stunned expression and reassuring tone, “It's not your fault, Kagome! Just hold on!”
 
Serena goes over to Sailor Genesis, makes ninja hand signs, and she says, with a serious tone, “Hold her still! I'll get to work!” On the meanwhile, Hotaru works on Koga while Tsunade and Sakura head over to Melody in her new Sailor Senshi fuku.
 
Nyoko says, stunned, “This is really bad!”
 
Erin says, with an icy cold plain tone, “No kidding, Nyoko. We just lost our `Chosen Hanyou' to another evil force most likely to use his power for his evil gain and another of our `Chosen Duelists' has been injured, but the greatest damage isn't physical.”
 
Takara asks, a bit suspiciously, “What do you mean?”
 
Erin replies, with a flat monotone voice, “What I mean is Kagome Higurashi's heart, Takara.”
 
Melissa nods her head and she says, with a solemn tone, “Kagome Higurashi is still recovering from what happened while she was under the Light of Destruction's control and now, the person that she loves, Inuyasha, is under another evil's control because of what happened. This could cause her to return to a deep depression.”
 
Takara says, solemnly, “Poor Kagome. What can we do?”

Rika tells Takara, with a solemn tone, “Nothing, Kara.”
 
Jordan tells Jade, stunned and horrified, “Jade-kun, this is horrible! What can we do?!”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a horrified look, “I wish I could tell you, Jordy.” Just then Jordan gets a bad feeling in his heart and looks at Serena to see a greatly angered look in her eyes with a hint of silver in them.
 
Jordan thinks in his mind, worriedly, “Serena-onee-chan?” On the meanwhile, Jaden and Davis also gained greatly angered looks in their expression and they have a hint of gold in their eyes.
 
Hinata says, horrified, “This is horrible! What we will do?”
 
Neji tells Hinata, with a sigh, “I wish I knew, Lady Hinata. But I have a bad feeling that things are going to get worse before they get better.”
 
Tsunade thinks in her mind, seriously, “I fear that you are right, Neji.” Just then Tsunade notices the hint of silver in Serena's eyes along with her enraged look causing her to think, nervously, “Serena?”
 
(Back at Dartz's headquarters; A short time soon after)
 
Within Dartz's headquarters, we find Inuyasha, Hiroku, and the other male and female figures assembled in front of Dartz and he looks at them with an evil sly smile.
 
Dartz tells Inuyasha, with an evil sly smile, “Excellent work out there Inuyasha.”
 
Inuyasha tells Dartz, with an evil smile, “Thank you, Master Dartz. I just wish I could have finished off that traitorous wench myself.”
 
Dartz tells Inuyasha, with an evil sly smile, “The others would have gotten over their shock about you finding the truth about mankind and demons and attempted to stop you. Even with your powers as Taigoku, you would have been defeated, especially by the Moon Princess, who has great ninja abilities and one of the most powerful tailed demon spirited sealed within her.”
 
Inuyasha asks Dartz, seriously, “Well, what are we going to do about her?!”
 
Hiroku tells Inuyasha, with an evil sly smile, “Simple, Inuyasha. Teach that witch the price of betrayal by bringing her past back to her.” Hiroku then whispers into Inuyasha's dog ears about her plan and he gives a wide evil grin.
 
Inuyasha says, with an evil sly smile, “That's interesting. I was surprised to hear about that whore's past.”
 
Hiroku asks Inuyasha, “Do you approve Inuyasha?”
 
Inuyasha says, with an evil smile, “No duh, girl! Just make sure that you do it right and make sure that Master Dartz approves!”
 
Dartz asks Hiroku, with an evil sly smile, “You perk my interest, Hiroku. Explain your plan to me.”
 
Hiroku says, with an evil sly grin, “With pleasure, Master Dartz.” Soon after, Hiroku begins to explain her plan to Dartz and everyone, including Inuyasha who already knew about, listens intently.
 
(Sometime later; Within Duel Academy's infirmary)
 
Inside of Duel Academy's infirmary, we find our heroes and heroines assembled around Kagome, Melody, and Koga, who are sitting up on the three beds that they were provided when they were sent into the infirmary with Ms. Fontaine, with Washu's and Ami's help, examining them. Even through Tsunade, Serena, Hotaru, and Sakura has totally healed them, they needed to make sure that they are okay. They are just fine physically, but with the exception of Koga, they are not `fine' emotionally and mentally.
 
Ryoko says, annoyed, “This is just great. We've had a problem with one brainwashing freak and now, we have another world destroying and brainwashing freak to deal with.”
 
Rei says, drolly, “This is just great. Just when we taking care of those Society Dorks and get nearly all of our friends back, nearly losing Serena, Davis, and Jaden in the process, this has to come up.”
 
Davis asks Rei, nervously, “Did you really have to bring up when that freak killed Jay, Serena, and me?”
 
Sanosake asks Kagome, “Are you going to be okay, Sissy?”
 
Kagome says, with tears in her eyes, “Do I look okay?! Inuyasha has been turned against us! And it is my fault!”
 
Kira yells out, seriously, “No, it is not, Kagome! You shouldn't talk like that!”
 
Melody says, with a sneer, “Why shouldn't she?!”
 
Sango tells Melody, with a scolding tone, “Melody . . . and don't give any lip!” Melody snarls and crosses her arms across her chest.
 
Syrus asks, trying to change the subject, “Anyway, what about Melody having Sailor Scout powers of her own?”
 
Yeshua says, with a flat monotone voice, “It is the Sailor Scout form of Taigoku's sister. Her name was Sestuna. She was the person responsible for creating the Millennium Pendant for Taigoku. She was a Demonic Priestess in order to combat other priestess and magicians. She hated another priestess and magicians minus Atem's most faithful magicians, Mahad and Mana. Her Sailor Scouts powers came from the Starburst Genesis crystal born from the very force that gave the universe life: The Big Bang. Which is where her Sailor Scout name, Sailor Big Bang, come from and for good reason, too, you know. She is a very powerful Sailor Soldier and where she gained the Starburst Genesis crystal is her and Taigoku's human mother who was a human from another part of the universe that settled on Earth. I believe that she was an outer space royal much like Princess Serenity's guardians.”
 
Hikari asks, curiously, “So, Taigoku and Sestuna also have true star seeds like the rest of our Silver Millennium and Treasured Era royals?”
 
Yeshua nods his head and replies, with a plain logical tone, “Indeed.”
 
Ayeka asks, curiously, “And Lady Melody is Sestuna's reincarnation?”
 
Yeshua tells Ayeka, with a nod, “A certain royal from the Silver Millennium or Treasured Era can harness their own powers. Like Princess Serenity and her family are the only ones that use the Silver Crystal or Tea being the only one to harness the Golden Elysian Crystal other than Prince Endymon and Helios. Melody is the only one to have Sestuna's powers and abilities as Sailor Big Bang.”
 
Koga says, with a sneer, “You mean `Big Flop' since she couldn't stop her own brother.”
 
Melody yells out, angrily, “What was that wolf?!”
 
Yusuke yells out, annoyed, “Okay, you, two, shut up!”
 
Jaden says, with a nod, “Yusuke is right! Arguing with each other isn't going to help Inuyasha! This jerk is using the same tactic that we used on those dorks!”
 
Tyranno asks, plainly, “Divide and conquer?”
 
Zane states, with a dark plain tone, “Speaking of those dorks: We haven't heard from them since Jaden and Rei took care of those white fakes of Mihoshi and Kiyone.”
 
Mihoshi asks, nervously, “Did you have to remind us of that?”
 
Hikari says, with a dark serious tone, “Zane's got a good point and knowing that alien freak of nature, he might be planning to use this to his advantage.”
 
Tai says, with a dark serious tone, “Good point, Hikari. We need to be on guard.”
 
Melody asks, strongly, “Hey! What about my brother?”
 
Sango tells Melody, with a reassuring tone, “Don't worry, Melody. We will get Inuyasha back.”
 
Kurama says, seriously and logically, “However, with him under the control of the Orichalcos, we have no choice but to do what we did with the Society of Light and treat him like an enemy.”
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “You can't mean that!”
 
Jordan says, with a sigh, “Sorry, Kagome-kun, but Kurama-kun has a point. I saw that look in his eyes and it looks pretty much similar to those white dorks with that alien freak.”
 
Jade says, with a nod and a solemn tone, “I agree with Jordy and Kurama. Until we free him from the Orichalcos, we have to treat him like them: An enemy. If we don't, we might lose more than our minds.”
 
Atem says, with a nod, “Yes. If you lose an Orichalcos duel, you will lose your soul to it.”
 
Kagome lowers her head, solemnly, and Shippo tells Kagome, with a smile, “Don't worry, Kagome. We will get Inuyasha back. We promise.” However, Kagome doesn't respond and she clenches her hands into fists as tears of sadness and anger form in her eyes.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, solemnly and angrily, “Damn it! Inuyasha is with that other madman, Dartz, because of the pain and misery that I caused him while in that alien freak's control! Dartz made Inuyasha believe that I willingly betray him! But then again, who am I to say that I didn't?! Damn him! Damn both of them! The Light of Destruction and Dartz! I'll never forgive them from what they did to my friends and loved ones! Never! Never! NEVER!!!” Just then Kagome's eyes gain a hint of eerie green in them and Melody `senses' something from Kagome.
 
Melody thinks in her mind, seriously, “What the name of?! What is that weird smell I'm getting from that witch?! It smells similar to the darkness energies that we have, but more . . . vile . . . nasty . . . ghastly . . . and reeks of negative energy! It has a nasty stink unlike those white dorks, do! I don't like this! This wench is a real pain in the neck especially what she did to my brother, but, even I have to admit, that idiot might be the only chance to save my bro from this Dartz jerk! However, I don't like what I sense from her! This nasty dark energy is growing and something tells me if that this witch loses control, she could be a worst danger than when that alien freak controlled her!”
 
(In the middle of the evening; Elsewhere within Duel Academy)
 
Somewhere deep within Academy Island, we find the old laboratory where Wheeler, the dueling monkey, was kept contained and tortured. However, after the whole incident with Wheeler's duel with Jaden during his first year at Duel Academy, the laboratory was closed. But inside of the facility, we find a large functioning laboratory with large platform in the middle that has a long and large glass-like tube in the middle with orange bubbles floating around with a large spike-like head attached to the top of the tube, connecting it to the roof. In the center of the room, we find none other than Professor Viper, top teacher of West Duel Academy, giving the tube an evil smile.
 
Viper thinks in his mind, with an evil smile, “Excellent. All I need to do now is lure Jaden out to gather his power. However, his childhood friend, Daisuke Motomiya, seems to possess similar powers to Jaden and IT told me that he could prove just as useful.”
 
Just then a deep male voice calls out, “Interesting science project, Viper.” Viper then looks to see two people walk up to him and when they step into light of the room, we can see their features.
 
The first male is in his late 20s with short black messy hair, blue eyes that contain malice in them, he is wearing a grey business suit and paints with a red tie around his neck, and he has an Academy style Duel Disk attached to his left hand.
 
The second male is the same age as Jun Motomiya, brown spiky hair similar to Cloud's hairstyle, his brown eyes glare with a cold anger and harness that would make even the Society of Light members tremble, he has a black T-shirt under a black leather jacket with spiked on the shoulders, dark blue fingerless fighting gloves on his hands, dark blue jeans with multiple holes in them including the kneecaps and a black belt to match, and blood red sneakers. He also has an Academy-style Duel Disk attached to his left wrist, but his duel disk is pitch black and grey in color.
 
Viper tells the man, with a serious tone, “It is nothing that you should know, Fujakima Intone.”
 
The first male says, with a shrug and an evil smile, “Fine by me. So, when do I meet Yoshino's little squirt?”
 
The liquid in the tube starts to boil and Viper says, making a secret motion to the tube to `calm down', “You will meet Jaden Yuki tomorrow.” Viper turns to the second young male and he asks him, with an evil smile, “And you will get to see your old friend, Daisuke Motomiya, tomorrow as well, Shoji.”
 
The second male says, with an evil malicious smile, “I can't wait. Soon, I'll be able to finish what I started years ago.”
 
Viper tells the two of them, with a serious tone, “Do you remember the plan?”
 
Shoji says, with an indifferent tone, “It is a no-brainer, Viper. Those two wimps always rush when people they care about in trouble.”
 
Viper says, with a serious tone, “Good.” Viper then displays a small white band with a dark blue circle in the top center of the band and Viper says, seriously, “And make sure that you and they are wearing my bio-bands at the start of the duel.”
 
Fujakima says, with an evil sly smile, “No problem.” The two men, Fujakima and Shoji, turn to move away, but Viper motions for them to stop.
 
Viper asks, curiously, “By the way, why did you ask for special versions of my bio-bands?”
 
Shoji says, with an evil sly grin, “Don't worry, Viper. Let's just say that when we are done, we will get more energy from Jaden and Davis with this plan and even more than you dreamed.” Soon after, the two men leave the room and out of the tube, an image of a large red eye appears in the tube.
 
The duel voice from the `demon arm' that Viper brought with him to Academy Island says from the tube, “I don't like that man.”
 
Viper tells the large eyes, with an evil smile, “Don't worry, my friend. He is nothing, but a pawn in our game. His knowledge of Jaden's past and his evil nature will help bring more energy out of Jaden. The same with Shoji and his knowledge of Davis' past.”
 
The duel voice tells Viper, with an evil malicious and excited tone, “That's good, Viper. And Jaden will pay for what he did to me.” The duel voice then says, with an evil sly tone, “And you, Viper, you will get your reward.”
 
Viper says, with an evil sly smile, “Good. Thank you.” Viper thinks in his mind, with an evil sly smile, “Soon, my son, we will be reunited.”
 
The duel voice in the tube thinks in its mind, with an evil malicious and excited tone, “Soon, my body will be restored and Jaden will pay for sending me away! You are mine, Jaden! My only friend! You belong to me! And I alone shall have you and no one shall get in the way of getting you back to me!”
 
(Elsewhere on Academy Island; Later that night)
 
Near the active volcano on Academy Island, we find a group of figures somewhat hidden by the darkness of the night looking down at Duel Academy.
 
One of the figures, a female figure, says, in a familiar evil female voice, “So, this is where that Moon brat is? I have to say, it looks like another pathetic human facility.”
 
Another figure, a male one this time, tells the female figure, in a familiar deep male voice, “Don't judge by appearance, my queen. In fact, this place has been the center of the Shadow Games around one year ago and they contain the Sacred Beast cards as well.”
 
The female figure yells out, stunned, “The Sacred Beast cards?!”
 
The male figure replies, with a nod, “Yes. They are here. I've also found out that the Millennium Items and the Egyptian God cards are here as well.”
 
The female figure tells the male figure, with an evil sly tone, “Interesting, Malachite. Interesting indeed.” When the moonlight bathes the figures, we find that they are none other than Queen Beryl of the Negaverse and three of her generals, Jadeite, Zoisite, and Malachite.
 
Malachite tells Queen Beryl, with a serious tone, “However, my queen, the bad news is that the Moon Princess and her friends are in control of them.”
 
Queen Beryl says, drolly, “Why I am not surprised by this?” Queen Beryl says, with a serious tone, “No matter! Thanks the negative energy released during a great imbalance of light and darkness, we have been revived along with the Negaverse.”
 
Zoisite tells Queen Beryl, with an evil sly smile, “My queen, if I may be so bold, I've found that none other than the most evil force in the universe is here: The Light of Destruction.”
 
Queen Beryl yells out, shocked, “Are you sure?! THE Light of Destruction?”
 
Zoisite says, with an evil smile, “Indeed, my queen. It is controlling a diver by the name of Sartorius and it has started an organization known as the Society of Light.” Zoisite points to the `White Dorm' and she says, with an evil smile, “It is there that it is currently headquarters. The Light of Destruction, through Sartorius, has put most of the student body under its control and from my sources, it seems like it has become the current enemy of that Moon brat.”
 
Queen Beryl says, with an interested evil smile, “Interesting.”
 
Jadeite says, with a serious tone, “However, I have some bad news: The Moon Princess has a lot of new friends, including ninja from the lands of the Shinobi and others within incredible powers, human, demon, and those not of Earth. Plus, even worse, I sense the powers of Prince Judai, Prince Arashi, and Princess Akari here as well.”
 
Queen Beryl yells out, angrily, “WHAT?! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT MOON BRAT'S TWO BROTHERS AND LONG LOST SISTER ARE HERE TOO?!!”
 
Jadeite winches slightly and he replies, regaining his composer, “Yes, they are here along with other Sailor Scouts. I can sense their energies.”
 
Zoisite says, annoyed, “Just great. More Sailor Brats to deal with!”
 
Queen Beryl tells Zoisite, with an evil sly smile, “A minor set-back, Zoisite. We need to see what we are dealing with and if we get lucky, we might get rid of at least one of Queen Serenity's precious brats once and for all!”
 
Malachite asks Queen Beryl, with an evil sly smile, “You have a plan, my queen?”
 
Queen Beryl replies, with an evil smile, “A simple one, Malachite. We need to assess the situation on our enemies and get a better idea of their strengths and weakness. And what better way that lure them into the open.”
 
Malachite says, with an evil smile, “Excellent idea, my queen. We learn about the Moon Princess' new allies so we can figure out how to be rid of them.”
 
Queen Beryl says, with a serious tone, “That's correct, Malachite. But you aren't to engage them in full-head battle. We aren't ready yet and we don't have enough information. However, you are going to leave that Moon Princess, Serenity, to me. She and I have got a score to settle.”
 
Zoisite tells Queen Beryl, “Of course, my queen, but you must remember it has been over a year since our `demise' and she must have mastered her Silver Crystal even more.”
 
Queen Beryl says, with a serious tone, “Doesn't matter to me! She will pay for getting in my way and her prince shall pay for betraying me! Revenge will be mine!” Soon after, the group teleports away in a fashion similar to demons in Charmed.
 
(The next morning; In front of the Ra Yellow dorm)
 
In front of the Ra Yellow dorm, we find our heroes and heroines assembled together, joined by Alameda, Serena's step-father as `Black Angel', in front of the Ra Yellow dorm, through Kagome, Kiyone, and Mihoshi is missing from the group. Alameda's fellow ninja are keeping an eye on Jaden's mother, Yoshino, and cousin, Jessica, to keep them safe from Society of Light and Light of Destruction-possessed Sartorius. On the meanwhile, we find that Alexis, Ino, Tenten, Mina, Lita, Michelle, Trista, and Darien have brand new `dark looks' on them.
 
Alexis' blond hair has become pitch black with dark violet streaks in them, she has black gemstone jewels as her earrings, she has black colored lips, her female Obelisk Blue uniform is now black and blue with all of her uniform that was white is now pitch black, her fingerless gloves are pitch black now, she has dark violet fingernails, she has black partial see-through stockings, and her high-heeled boots are pitch black.
 
Ino's blond hair have become pitch black with dark violet highlights in them, she has black gemstone jewels as her earrings, her lips are dark violet, her female Ra Yellow uniform is yellow and black with the parts of the uniform that was white is now pitch black, her fingernails are dark violet in color, and her high-heeled boots are black and open-toed exposing dark violet and well-pedicure toenails.
 
Tenten's black hair gained dark violet highlights, she has dark violet gemstone jewels as her earrings, her lips are dark violet in color, her female Ra Yellow is exactly like Ino's uniform, she has black fingerless gloves similar to Alexis' covering her hands, she has pitch black fingernails, and her high-heeled boots are black and open-toed exposing well-pedicure and black colored toenails.
 
Mina's blond hair has become pitch black with dark violet highlights, the bow on the top center portion of back of her scalp is dark blue, her lips are dark violet in color, her earrings are black and golden star jewels, her female Obelisk Blue uniform is exactly like Alexis', her fingernails are dark violet color, she has black partial see-through stockings, and her high-heeled boots are pitch black.
 
Lita's brown hair has become pitch black with dark violet highlights, her lips are pitch black in color, her earrings are black and green star jewels, her female Obelisk Blue uniform is exactly like Alexis', she has black fingerless fighting gloves on her hands, exposing black colored fingernails, she has pitch black stocking over her legs, and her high-heeled boots are pitch black.
 
Michelle's aqua-blue hair has become pitch black with dark violet highlights, her lips are dark violet in color, her earrings are black and aqua-blue star jewels, her female Obelisk Blue teacher's uniform is now black and blue with all of the parts of the uniform that was original white is now pitch black, her fingernails are pitch black in color, she has black partial see-through stockings on her legs, and her high-heeled boots are black.
 
Trista's dark green hair has become pitch black in color with dark violet highlights, her lips are pitch black in color, her earrings are black and bright violet star jewels, her female Obelisk Blue teacher's uniform is exactly like Michelle's uniform, her fingernails are dark violet in color, she has black partial see-through stockings on her legs, and her high-heeled boots are black in color.
 
Darien's black hair has gained dark red highlights in it, he has black leather choker around his neck, his teacher's uniform has become mainly pitch black in color, he is wearing dark blue pants, and his shoes are pitch black as well.
 
Seira, Serena's final long lost sister from the Silver Millennium, puts the Black Crystal back in her Eclipse brooch and she asks her, “Are you okay with this sister?”
 
Serena replies, with a serious tone, “I'm not sure about this, but this is for the best.” Serena looks towards the `White Dorm', her eyes narrow, and she says, with a deadly serious glare in her eyes and dark serious tone, “That asshole won't be forgiving from the bashing and the other `Chosen Duelists' and I gave him and from what you told me, he wants to take my life. We're going to do need what it takes to stop that asshole. In order to defeat him, we need to do what it takes to win.” The others take note of the dark glint in her eyes and they can't help to fell worried about her.
 
Jordan asks, curiously, “Where is Kagome-kun?”
 
Hikari says, with a sigh, “She is still broken down about what happened to Inuyasha.”
 
Rika says, seriously, “Miss Makibi and Miss Kuramitsu are keeping an eye on her.”
 
Melody says, with a sneer, “As she should be.”
 
Sango yells at Melody, in a scolding tone, “Melody, this isn't Kagome's fault!”
 
Shippo yells out, annoyed, “Yeah, Melody! Stop bashing Kagome like that!”
 
Zane says, with a dark serious tone, “This isn't the time to be bickering! If you three wish for Inuyasha's return, then shut up and starting acting like adults!” Zane then gives them a dark deadly glare that causes the three of them to winch in shock.

Rika says to Hikari, with a smile, “I've got to say that your boyfriend is impressive.”
 
Hikari yells out, stunned and shocked, “Zane and I aren't going out?!”
 
Kira says, in a teasing tone, “Kari and Zane sitting in a tree . . .?”
 
An anime type vein appears on Hikari's forehead and Hikari says, annoyed, “Kira . . .” Kira yelps in fear and runs behind Davis and the Digidestined.
 
Matt says, with a droll tone, “She is supposed to be Yusuke Urameshi's younger sister?”
 
Davis tells Matt, with a nervous tone, “Don't knock it, Matt. When you see her in action while she is pissed, she can be far scarier than Kira or Yusuke ever can be!”
 
Jordan says, with a sigh, “Poor Kagome-kun.”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a smile, “I'm sure that she will be okay, Jordy.”
 
Sanosake says, worriedly, “I hope so, Jade.”
 
Nyoko asks, curiously, “What do you think that we should do now?”
 
Washu says, seriously, “I think that it is best that we keep an eye on Kagome for now. Dartz might have some plans to get rid of her in order to ensure his control over Inuyasha and that doesn't mean that Melody is immune either.”
 
Melody says, with a serious tone, “Feh! With my new powers, I can show that asshole whose boss!”
 
Rei tells Melody, with a serious tone, “You might be a Sailor Scout, but you are only Eternal level while the rest of us are Valkyrie level and you remember when our battle with the Light of Destruction?! It took Serena turning into Sailor Cosmos and us giving her all of our strength to cobbler that alien freak!”
 
Miroku says, with a serious tone, “Rei has a good point, Melody. Plus, the others are far more experience scouts than you, especially Serena and her friends, Jun, and Molly Baker.”
 
Jordan asks, seriously, “So, what are our plans for today Serena-onee-chan?”
 
Serena looks at Davis and the others and she says, plainly, “We're going to need to . . .” Just then all of our heroes and heroines that have spiritual senses sense a powerful negative force.
 
Jade yells out, stunned, “What the?!”
 
Takara asks, curiously, “What is it?”
 
Erin says, with her flat monotone voice, “A powerful negative force is nearby.”
 
Michelle asks, curiously, “Huh? Where?” Just then huge explosions come from near the entrance of Duel Academy causing large columns of dirt and smoke to rise into the air.
 
Kuwabara says, plainly, “I think that answers that question.”
 
Hiei says, in his usual manner, “Obviously, fool.”
 
Just then Serena gasps mentally as she thinks, stunned, “No . . . it can't be . . . it can't be her . . .” Without warning, Serena gets a real serious look in her expression and she immediately rushes off.
 
Ami calls out, stunned, “Serena!”
 
Sakura asks, perplexed, “What's the matter with her?”
 
Rei says, seriously, “I think I know why. This negative energy . . . it is familiar.” Rei says, strongly, “We need to move now!”
 
Davis tells Rei, with a serious tone, “Don't need to tell us twice!”
 
Tenchi tells Rei, “We're with you, Rei!”
 
Rei tells Tenchi and Davis, with a serious tone, “Just be careful! If I think this evil is what I think it is.”
 
Ami asks Rei, “Is it an old enemy of ours, Rei?”
 
Rei tells Ami, seriously, “Yeah. One that Serena, Darien, and us, Inner Scouts, are all too familiar with. But I've got no time to explain, we need to move!” Soon after, our heroes and heroines immediately move out, but before she leaves, Ayeka summons Azaka and Kamidake and instructs them to aid Kiyone and Mihoshi to keep emotionally `weakened' Kagome safe from the SOL and other enemies, which include Dartz and the Orichalcos-controlled Inuyasha, while she goes off with the others to the source of the negative force that's attacking Duel Academy.
 
Naruto thinks in his mind, worriedly, “I've got a bad feeling about this! There is something in my guy that tells me that this is real trouble!” What Naruto didn't know is how right he actually is.
 
(In front of Duel Academy's main building; Sometime soon after)
 
In the area that's the entrance to Duel Academy's main building, we find a group of unconscious Duel Academy students, Red, Yellow, and Blue, in front of Queen Beryl, her three revived generals, and a large group of youma that they assembled together.
 
Queen Beryl says, with an evil sly smile, “Ah! What a day to see these humans run in terror and fear!”
 
Zoisite asks Queen Beryl, curiously, “Are you sure that it is this wise to use so many youma? The Negaverse is greatly drained and this took up a good amount of resources. Is this a good idea, my queen?”
 
Queen Beryl tells Zoisite, with an evil sly smile, “I know that this doesn't seem wise, but sometimes, sacrifices are needed in order to win in the end.”
 
Jadeite says, with an evil sly grin, “And plus, we got the pleasure to take the energy from these pathetic human brats.”
 
Zoisite says, with an annoyed look, “Where is that Moon brat? She has a bad habit of showing up when we don't need her.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Hold it right there!”
 
Zoisite says, with a groan of annoyance, “Speaking of whom. . .” The villains group then looks to see Serena and the rest of our heroes and heroines arrive on the scene with the Odaiba Digidestined's Digimon in their Champion forms.
 
Serena, Darien, and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, including Molly, gasp in shock and they think in their minds, stunned, “Beryl?!”
 
Queen Beryl says, with an evil smile, “If it isn't Serena Tsukino, Ami Mizuno, and Rei Hino or should I say, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Mars?!” The group of our heroes and heroines is stunned and they gasp in shock. Queen Beryl tells Serena, with an evil sly smile, “Yes, little princess. I know who you are in your little `disguise'!”
 
Ami asks, stunned, “How did you find out?!”
 
Jadeite says, with an evil sly grin, “Simple, Mercury. I figured out in our last battle before Beryl sealed me away in icy tomb and which I partially blame you pathetic girls!”
 
Hinata asks Serena, curiously and a bit fearfully, “W-Who is that Serena-kun?”
 
Serena says, seriously, “Queen Beryl, ruler of the Negaverse under Metallia. The Negaverse was our first foe and the ones that destroyed the Silver Millennium. Those are her generals: Jadeite, Zoisite, and Malachite.”
 
Zoisite looks at Molly and she says, seriously, “Hey, it is that little brat that made Nephrite turn traitor, Molly Baker?!”
 
Molly says, with a serious tone, “That's me, Zoisite! I've been meaning to pay you back from what you did to poor Nephrite!”
 
Zoisite gives an evil sly grin and she says, with an evil nasty tone, “Ha! What are you going to do little brat?! Remember the power that I hold?!”
 
Molly displays her sailor transformation item and she replies, with a sly grin, “You should know that I'm a Sailor Scout, too, Zoisite. Namely, I'm Sailor Sedna!”
 
Queen Beryl and her generals gasp in shock and Queen Beryl calls out, stunned, “The Soldier of Devastation and the leader of the Outer Sailor Scouts?!”
 
Molly retorts, with a sarcastic tone not heard in her before, “Gee, did you figure that out, Beryl, or did someone hand you a cheat sheet?”
 
Queen Beryl snarls angrily at Molly and Zoisite exclaims, angrily, “You know, I knew that I didn't like you for a reason!”
 
Malachite says, seriously, “So, Nephrite's crystal wasn't reacting because of what feeling he was developing for this brat, it must have been her dormant Sailor Scout powers at the time!”
 
Zoisite asks, perplexed, “Why didn't she at least a small energy sign to show that?”
 
Malachite says, with a serious tone, “Queen Serenity must have bound her powers so much that Nephrite's crystal couldn't awaken her powers, even by accident.”
 
Queen Beryl says, with an annoyed tone, “It doesn't matter now! And it doesn't matter that pathetic girl is the leader of the Outer Sailor Scouts, who are most likely here with the rest of those annoying Sailor Soldiers from the Silver Millennium right here now, I will get my revenge against that Moon brat!”
 
Rei yells out, strongly, “Not bloody likely, Beryl! You don't know how powerful we've become since we kicked your butt out of the solar system!”
 
Queen Beryl says, with a serious tone, “Ha! I don't care how powerful you little scouts have become or how many there are! I will get my revenge on that Moon brat and her family! And yes, I know her brothers and sisters are here on this island!”
 
Seira steps forward and she says, with a sneer, “Do you mean me Beryl?”
 
Queen Beryl and her generals gasp in shock and Malachite says, stunned, “Princess Seira?! But she was lost before we destroyed the Silver Millennium!”
 
Seira says, with a strong tone, “Yes, but I have returned! And I will not let you hurt my family!”
 
Queen Beryl yells out, strongly, “Try and stop me!” Queen Beryl then snaps her fingers and the group of youma immediately charges our heroes and heroines.
 
Serena says, seriously, “Don't count on it, Beryl!”
 
Valkyrie Moon Power, Make-up!”
 
Serena's new Valkyrie brooch engulfs Serena in silver light as her clothes melt away while six silver angel wings come out of her back, wrap her in a cocoon, while Rainbow Dragon and Rainbow Dark Dragon wrap around the cocoon, go into the cocoon causing it to glow with rainbow and black energy, and when the cocoon opens, Valkyrie Sailor Moon takes the place of our Moon Princess.
 
Malachite says, stunned like Queen Beryl and the other generals, “I thought that level of those sailor brats power was just a myth!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon calls out, strongly, “I guess your information on us is outdated and you are about to be history!” Valkyrie Sailor Moon moves her right hand in ninja hand signs and calls out, “Fire Style! Fireball Jutsu!” Valkyrie Sailor Moon launches a huge fireball from her mouth at the group of youma and three of them yell out in pain as they are vaporized by the huge fireball as it continues towards Beryl and the others. However, Beryl and her generals manage to leap into the air right in time.
 
Zoisite calls out, perplexed, “When does that Sailor brat know ninja jutsu abilities?”
 
Molly yells out, strongly, “You aren't getting away!”
 
Valkyrie Sedna Power, Make-up!”
 
Molly is bathed in ice-blue energy as her clothes freezes, shatters into pieces, her wings coming out of her back, she is wrapped in a cocoon, and when the cocoon opens, Valkyrie Sailor Sedna takes the place of Molly Baker. Valkyrie Sailor Sedna doesn't waste any time and immediately leaps out towards Zoisite.
 
Zoisite says, with a sneer, “You want to fight, brat?! Well, you've got one!” Immediately, Zoisite charges at Valkyrie Sailor Sedna and she calls out, strongly, “Take this, wench! Zoi!” Zoisite launches a huge storm of pink flower petals right at Valkyrie Sailor Sedna, but when they get close Valkyrie Sailor Sedna easily creates an icy cold storm that freezes the petals solid.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Sedna says, with a sly smile, “You are going to have to do better than that Zoisite!”
 
Zoisite creates a sword with a ghastly sliver blade and black hilt and yells out, angrily, “I intend to, little girl!” Soon after, Valkyrie Sailor Sedna and Zoisite immediately get into a fight with Sailor Sedna using her staff and Zoisite using her sword.
 
Kuwabara says, amazed, “Something tells me that they have a thing against each other.”
 
Erin says, with her icy cold plain tone, “What gave you that idea, genius?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, seriously, “The rest of you take care of the youma and the other generals, but Beryl is my problem!” Valkyrie Sailor Moon then leaps into the sky towards Queen Beryl.
 
Darien and Rei yell out in unison, “Serena!”
 
Rei says, with an annoyed tone, “Man! That Meatball Head.” Rei takes out her Valkyrie Sailor transformation device and prepares to aid Valkyrie Sailor Moon.
 
Jordan tells Jade, with a serious tone, “We should help out Serena-onee-chan and the others.”
 
Jade tells Jordan, with a smile, “You don't need to tell me twice.” Jade takes out her Valkyrie transformation device and Tea, Takara, Rika, Nyoko, and Melissa do the same.
 
Nyoko says, with a smile, “Not without us, you aren't, Jade!”
 
Rika says, with a smile, “That's right. You are our fellow Treasured Era princess and we stick together!”
 
Jade says, with a sly smile, “Thanks, girls.”
 
Valkyrie Shadowed Rebirth Star Power, Make-up!”
 
Celestial Aurora Star Power, Make-up!”
 
Treasured Shadow Star Power, Make-up!”
 
Celestial Light Star Power, Make-up!”
 
Celestial Pearl Star Power, Make-up!”
 
Treasured Emerald Star Power, Make-up!”
 
Valkyrie Mars Power, Make-up!”
 
Soon after, Rei, Tea, Takara, Rika, Nyoko, Melissa, and Jade are bathed in multi-color lights, their clothes melted off, and soon enough, all of them gain sailor fukus, armored or non-armored, and then Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star, Eternal Sailor Aurora Star, Eternal Sailor Dark Star, Eternal Sailor Hell Star, Eternal Sailor Pearl Star, Eternal Sailor Emerald Bright Star, and Valkyrie Sailor Mars replace Jade, Takara, Rika, Tea, Melissa, Nyoko, and Rei. On the meanwhile, Atem and Jordan then transform into the Shadow Warrior and Shining Warrior, Jordan's new upgraded form, and prepare to fight.
 
Queen Beryl asks, perplexed, “What the?! Who are these new Sailor Scouts?!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon tells Queen Beryl, with a sly grin, “They are Sailor Soldiers from the Treasured Era!”
 
Malachite calls out, angrily, “You lie! The Treasured Era is just a myth!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, with a sly grin, “Wrong! They are so real! And guess what? I learned a bit more about myself. You see, I am not only the daughter of Queen Serenity, but I'm the reincarnation of the daughter of the first queen of our kingdom and our great goddess: Selene!”
 
Queen Beryl yells out, stunned, “Selene's daughter?! The heir to Selene?!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, with a sly smile, “The one and only.”
 
Queen Beryl calls out, angrily, “I don't care if you are the Moon Goddess daughter! You are very much mortal and I will still kill you!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars exclaims, strongly, “That's what you think!” Valkyrie Sailor Mars then leaps into the air to aid Valkyrie Sailor Moon while the Shining Warrior looks at Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star smiles at her boyfriend and she tells him, with a smile, “Go help Serena. I'll be all right. You know how powerful I am.”
 
Shining Warrior smiles warmly at his girlfriend, he leaps into the sky, and calls out, “Thanks, Jade-chan!” Soon after, Shining Warrior follows Valkyrie Sailor Mars to Valkyrie Sailor Moon.
 
Shining Warrior tells Valkyrie Sailor Moon, “We're here to help!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, with a smile, “Thanks, Jordy! But leave Beryl to me! Take care of Jadeite and Malachite for me!”
 
Queen Beryl roars out, angrily, “That's what you think wench!” Queen Beryl fires dark lightning right at the three of them, but Valkyrie Sailor Moon creates a shield to protect them from Queen Beryl's attack. Soon after, Valkyrie Sailor Moon flies over and rams Beryl, knocking the both of them into the ground.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars shouts out, shocked, “Serena!”
 
Jadeite calls out, strongly, “Your fight is with Mars! I've got a score to settle with you as well!” Jadeite blasts Valkyrie Sailor Mars with intense dark energy, but Valkyrie Sailor Mars dodges the attack and counterattacks with powerful flames. On the meanwhile, Malachite and Shining Warrior face off against each other.
 
Malachite says, with an evil smile, “So, this is one of the warriors of the mythical Treasured Era? I'm not impressed. I will beat you easily.”
 
Shining Warrior gives a confident smile not seen in him before and he says, with a sly smile, “Don't count on it.” Shining Warrior then vanishes with incredible new super-speed and lands a powerful blow to Malachite's chin giving him a nasty black and blue and sending him airborne. When Malachite stops, he gets an angered look and creates a black sword.
 
Malachite exclaims, angrily, “You will pay for that, brat!” Malachite then charges at Shining Warrior, Shining Warrior draws his Neo-Excalibur sword, and the two of them clash swords. The two of them try to overpower each other, but with a mighty roar, Shining Warrior lands a powerful kick to Malachite's chest and sends Malachite into the ground. Malachite quickly gets back to his feet and when the Shining Warrior lands down on the ground, Malachite charges at him and the two of them immediately gets into a high speed sword fight.
 
Alexis yells out, stunned, “Jordy!” Alexis takes a step forward, but Atticus stops her.
 
Atticus tells Alexis, “Alexis, you can't!”
 
Alexis asks Atticus, worriedly, “You expect me to stand here and watch Jordy fight on his own!”
 
Atticus tells Alexis, with a warm smile, “I know, sis! But don't worry, Lexy! Jordy has become a stronger person!” Alexis watches Shining Warrior continue his battle against Malachite and easily holding his own.
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, nervously, “While Jordy is fighting for his life, I'm sitting around and doing nothing! Like when he was helping Jay and Serena fight against that alien freak! I caused nothing but pain and sorrow for them while under that alien freak's control and I want to help so much! I wish there was something I can do.” Just then a faint symbol, golden sun sigil, appears on Alexis' forehead for a moment, but it quickly vanishes. However, Erin, Yeshua, Trista, Kurama, and Hiei are among those that noticed. On the meanwhile, the Treasured Era Sailor Scouts are engaged in a heavy battle against the youma.
 
Shadow Spirit Rain!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star gathers blue and black spirit energy into her weapon and he sends a blue of energy into the clouds. Just then the clouds starts thunder and then multiple blue and black colored spirit energy bullets rain down from the skies on the youma. The youma cry out in pain as dozens of them are destroyed by the attack.
 
Treasured Stealth Flare!”
 
Sailor Aurora Star and Sailor Dark Star fire a powerful beam of energy from their two weapons and vaporizing another group of youma totally. Soon after, several more youma attack the two Treasured Era Scouts, but Sailor Dark Star uses her large shuriken to slice all of them in half.
 
Sailor Dark Star says, with a sly smile, “Mess with the best and you get crushed like all the rest!”
 
Golden Phoenix Hikari Blast!”
 
Sailor Hell Star leaps into the sky, golden and fiery red flames surround her body until she is engulfed by a phoenix made of those flames, and the phoenix, with a mighty cry of power, dives on the youma. The youma yell out in fear as the phoenix slams into them, engulfing them in flames, and the youma cry out in pain as they melt into nothingness. The Shadow Warrior slices three more youma with his sword while Sailor Hell Star comes out of the flames.
 
Shadow Warrior tells Sailor Hell Star, “Nice work, Tea!”
 
Sailor Hell Star says, with a smile, “Thanks, Atem!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star calls out, “Watch out!” Just then half-a-dozen youma come out of the flames, injured, but they are pretty much able to fight.
 
Sailor Emerald Bright Star says, with a sly smile, “Leave this to us!” Sailor Pearl Star and Sailor Emerald Bright Star leap forward and Sailor Emerald Bright Star glows a bright emerald green causing a lot of vines to come out of the ground, taking three of the youma away, and they are crushed by the vines. Sailor Pearl Star fires a sphere of light at the other three youma and they scream out as they are swallowed by it, sending them into nothingness.
 
Sailor Pearl Star says, with a serious tone, “That takes care of that.” Queen Beryl says this and she snarls annoyed at this.
 
Queen Beryl thinks, annoyed, “Damn them! These `Treasured Era' Sailor Scouts are really a pain in the neck!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon calls out, strongly, “Hey, Beryl!” Queen Beryl turns to Valkyrie Sailor Moon's voice only to get a fist in her face, giving her a bloody nose, and Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, seriously, “Keep your eyes on your opponent!”
 
Queen Beryl shouts out, angrily, “You will pay for that, Moon brat!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, strongly, “Just try it, Beryl!”
 
Queen Beryl says, with a sneer, “So, you've gained a backbone, huh?! I'll just have to break it!” Queen Beryl launches multiple dark lightning assaults at our Moon Princess, but she easily dodges them with her super-speed and ninja agility.
 
Kari asks Davis, curiously, “What should we do, Davis?”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a serious tone, “I think that we shouldn't just stand here! Let's get into the thick of the fight!”
 
Just a deep male voice calls out, evilly, “Not just yet, boy!” Just then Darien, Mina, and Sammy yell out in shock as they are seemly absorbed into the ground.
 
Hotaru yells out, horrified, “Darien-kun! Mina-chan! Sammy-chan!”
 
Tai calls out, stunned, “What the heck happened?!”
 
Tsunade thinks in her mind, strongly, “I think that I know how, but I don't how he survived! Sasuke told me that he was dead!” On the meanwhile, the fighting between Beryl and her generals against our heroes and heroines have stopped.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, horrified, “What happened to Darien-chan, Mina, and Sammy?! Where are they?!” Just then an evil laugh is heard by our heroes and heroines and they turn to see none other than Orochimaru riding on a large snake with Darien, Mina, and Sammy tied up in special binds.
 
Naruto yells out, shocked, “No way!”
 
Sasuke shouts out, stunned, “It can't be possible! Orochimaru's dead! He died trying to take me over!”
 
Hinata asks, worriedly, “H-How can he be here?”
 
Neji says, seriously, “Somehow he has been revived!”
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil smile, “Jiraiya and Tsunade. It is so good to see you again.”
 
Jiraiya says, with a snarl, “Too bad that we can't say the same.”
 
Orochimaru looks directly at Valkyrie Sailor Moon, who is slightly paled with fear, and he says, with an evil sly smile, “So, it has been a long time, Serena Tsukino. Eight years, I might add. I'm surprised that you had survived our last encounter and I thought that you could have been the famous `Black Angel', but I had other plans and you weren't worth the time. Now, I see that you are in the `super-hero' business. How noble.” Valkyrie Sailor Moon shakes slightly in fear as the memories of her mother and her, as an eight year old, with both of them in ninja type clothing, Orochimaru's face with an evil sly smile, and eight year old Serena falling down a waterfall with major and life-threatening injuries. But then those feeling of fear turn into anger and rage and Valkyrie Sailor Moon's face contracts into an expression of great anger and rage.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon yells out, angrily, “Orochimaru, how dare you show your face to me again after all you made my mother and me go through?!”
 
The others are surprised by Valkyrie Sailor Moon's outburst and Shining Warrior asks, perplexed, “Serena-onee-chan?”
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil sly tone, “I really didn't do you that much.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon brawls out in pure anger, “You cost me my life! Thanks to you, I lost all of my memories! I didn't know who I was, where I came from, and my family thought I was dead for five years! You piece of scum!” Valkyrie Sailor Moon's eyes gain a slight sinister silver hint in them as her anger and rage continues to grow.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars thinks in her mind, nervously, “I never seen Serena so angry expect when Darien was brainwashed by that alien freak and Jaden and Davis were killed by him! This piece of ninja trash must have really traumatized Serena!”
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil sly smile, “I watch my tongue if I were you, `princess'. Or those that you care about might pay the price.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon yells out, strongly, “Leave them out of this!”
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil sly smile, “Why should I? It is so much fun to see you twisted with such anger and rage.” Orochimaru looks at the captured Darien, Mina, and Sammy and he says, with a twisted evil smile, “Let us play a little game: If you don't stop me . . . let's just say that you little boyfriend, brother, and friend will have newest guinea pigs for my experiments.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon calls out, angrily, “NO! THIS ENDS RIGHT NOW!” A dark aura surrounds Valkyrie Sailor Moon's form and with a loud battle cry, she charges right at Orochimaru.
 
Jaden calls out, horrified, “Serena!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon yells out, angrily, “Orochimaru, this madness ends right now!” Valkyrie Sailor Moon rushes right at Orochimaru with incredible super-speed, but he doesn't lose his evil sadistic smile. When Valkyrie Sailor Moon is close to Orochimaru, he immediately opens his mouth, a snake comes out, and a sword comes out of the snake's mouth. Valkyrie Sailor Moon is shocked and tries to stop, but it is too late. Orochimaru takes the sword and slashes at Valkyrie Sailor Moon's unarmored right arm causing a large bloody gash to form on her right arm while blood pools from Valkyrie Sailor Moon's arm. Valkyrie Sailor Moon cries out in extreme pain as she is badly injured.
 
Darien, Sammy, Valkyrie Sailor Mars, and all of Serena's friends and allies cry out in horror, “Serena!” Orochimaru then lashes out with his snake-like tongue, wraps it around Valkyrie Sailor Moon's neck, choking her, and with using his snake-like tongue, he sends Valkyrie Sailor Moon crashing into the ground with a huge `crash' causing a small crater to form around her fallen form.
 
Shining Warrior calls out, horrified, “Serena-onee-chan!”
 
Naruto, Jaden, and Kari call out in horror, “Serena!” Immediately, the rest of our heroes and heroines rush to our fallen Moon Princess' aid and on the meanwhile, Queen Beryl and her generals reunite.
 
Malachite asks Queen Beryl, curiously, “What should we do now, my queen?”
 
Queen Beryl says, with an evil sly smile, “Leave for now. This evil ninja seems to have a history with that Moon brat. If he can do the work for us, it's okay. We will get rid of him later on, but if they kill each other, that's even better.” Jadeite and Zoisite smile evilly at this and all of them teleport away.
 
Orochimaru tells our heroes and heroines, with an evil sadistic smile, “When Serena wakes up, tell her that if she wants her precious boyfriend, brother, and friend back, she will meet me in three hours in the abandoned dorm here at Duel Academy. If not, well, you can just imagine.” Just then the large snake, Orochimaru, and his captives vanishes a large cloud of smoke.
 
Naruto yells out, angrily, “Damn that asshole! He isn't going to get away with this!”
 
Sasuke tells Naruto, strongly, “This isn't the time, Dobe! We need to tend to Serena!” Our heroes and heroines assemble around the fallen Moon Princess, Yusuke helps her to a sitting position, and Sakura immediately uses her healing jutsu to heal Valkyrie Sailor Moon's wound. Soon after, Valkyrie Sailor Moon regains her composer and looks around, not seeing any sign of Orochimaru.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon states, angrily, “Where is he?! Where is Orochimaru?”
 
Michelle, shocked seeing her princess this way, replies, nervously, “He's gone, Serena-hime. He took Darien, Mina, and Sammy with him.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon gasps in horror and says, lowly, “No.” But her horror turns into anger and rage, her eyes slowly turn from cerulean blue into sinister silver, and sparks of energy come from her body as dark aura wraps around it. Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, in a low angered tone, “O-Orochimaru . . .” As the sparks of energy grow more intense, our heroes and heroines jump back from her and some of them start to be fearful of her.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars grabs her arm and when Valkyrie Sailor Moon looks at her, Valkyrie Sailor Mars says, seriously even through nervous, “Get it together, Meatball Head! We are pretty angry at this asshole like you are, but losing our cool is going to get Darien, Mina, and Sammy in trouble, so, chill out!” Valkyrie Sailor Moon's face returns to normal, the dark aura and the sparks of energy fade, and Valkyrie Sailor Moon takes a deep breath while a tear fall from her eye.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon tells her friends, weakly, “I'm sorry. It's just if anything happens to them . . .”
 
Jaden tells Valkyrie Sailor Moon, with a smile, “Don't worry, Serena. We'll help you get Darien and the others from this jerk. We promise.” Valkyrie Sailor Moon nods her head weakly, but others in the group are concerned.
 
Melody thinks in her mind, seriously, “That smell from her! That aura smelled similar to the nasty aura that I got from that priestess wench when her rage started to boil! I don't like this! I'm not sure what will happen when she loses control and it seems like it is getting closer and closer to that!” On the meanwhile, our group didn't notice that on top of Duel Academy, Fujakima and Shoji, are watching through a pair of binoculars and they have interested looks on their faces.
 
(A short time later; within Obelisk Arena)
 
Inside of Obelisk Arena, we find that several guards are on the floor of the arena and totally unconsciousness and Inuyasha and Hiroku are in the center of the arena.
 
Hiroku says, with an evil sly grin, “Nice work! You know what to do!”
 
Inuyasha says, with an annoyed tone, “Yeah, I know! Just know what to do with that bitch!”
 
Hiroku tells Inuyasha, with an evil sly smile, “My pleasure! Hope you will enjoy the show!”
 
Inuyasha says, annoyed, “Just do your job!” Soon after, Inuyasha creates a portal of darkness and vanishes through it.
 
Hiroku attaches a Chaos Duel Disk to her left wrist, puts in a dueling deck, and he says, with an evil smile, “I'll do my job all right, Inuyasha. And that bitch will know pain like none other!”
 
(Sometime soon after; In front of the Ra Yellow dorm)
 
Assembled in front of the Ra Yellow dorm, we find Sanosake, Sota, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kirara, Sesshomaru, Rin, Jaken, and the wolf demon tribe assembled together.
 
Yusuke says, with annoyance, “We need this like a kick in the ass!”
 
Sota says, with a worried tone, “That jerk just took down Sailor Moon of all people! What are we going to do?!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice yells out, nastily, “I know you little runt!” Just then three multiple eerie green energy blades slam into the group causing a strong explosion and all of them, minus Sesshomaru and Rin, carried by Sesshomaru, are thrown into the ground while Sesshomaru leaps onto the roof of the Ra Yellow dorm. Before the smoke and dust clear, a black blur comes in, knocks out Sanosake, Sota, and Shippo, and takes them away. When the smoke and dust clear, the group looks to see the unconscious Sanosake, Sota, and Shippo in front of the Orichalcos-controlled Inuyasha.
 
Sango yells out, shocked, “Inuyasha!”
 
Inuyasha exclaims, with a dark nasty tone, “If that fucking backstabbing wench, Kagome, wishes to see them again, tell her to come to Obelisk Arena within the next few hours!”
 
Miroku calls out, stunned, “Inuyasha, don't do this!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a dark nasty tone, “I just did, monk!” Just then Inuyasha's Orichalcos stone glows a bright eerie green and forcing everyone to cover their eyes. When the light dies away and everyone is able to see, they find Inuyasha, Sanosake, Sota, and Shippo are gone!
 
Sango calls out, stunned, “They're gone!”
 
Yusuke yells out, perplexed, “Now what?!”
 
(In another area of Duel Academy; on the meanwhile)
 
Around this same time, we find the `darkened' Alexis Rhodes sitting down by a tree near the cliff where Syrus and Jaden go to think and she has a solemn expression on her face.
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Poor Serena. I never seen her act that way before all this madness started. I never seen her so filled with anger and rage before. If anything happens to Darien, Mina, and Sammy, I don't know what will happen to her. She has barely started to recover what happened when she lost nearly everyone to that alien freak. And I helped caused plenty of that pain too with Kagome when we were under the control. I helped take away her friends along with the others and help that freak brainwash that one that she loves so much. I'm surprised that they along with Jay forgave me and they say that it isn't my fault, but I can't help to feel guilty about that happened while that damn asshole used me like his little puppet!” Just then Alexis' ninja senses go off and she turns to see Ken, Yolei, Cody, Atticus, Syrus, and Tyranno walking towards them.
 
Atticus says, with a smile, “Hey, Sissy.”
 
Alexis sighs and she says, with a weak smile, “Hi, Atti. What are you doing here?”
 
Tyranno tells Alexis, “The Sarge wanted us to keep an eye on you while he helps the girls comfort Sergeant Serena.”
 
Alexis gives a quirk about Tyranno's `Sergeant Serena' comment and Alexis says, with a nod, “I understand. Since Jay and Serena are brother and sister from five millennia ago and they are royalty.” Alexis thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Which means that Jay is far out of my league.”
 
Yolei asks Alexis, curiously, “Are you going to be okay, Alexis?”
 
Alexis tells Yolei, solemnly, “I wish that I was, Yolei. Serena was just starting to recover from all the pain and misery that she went through thanks to that alien freak and now, this Orochimaru, one of the three legendary Sanin and who nearly killed Serena in the past, kidnapped the man that she loves so much, her brother, and one of her friends. It is reopening her wounds all over again and wounds that I helped make in the first place.”
 
Atticus tells Alexis, “Lexy, you can't go through this again! Jay and Serena don't blame you for what you did! That alien asshole messed with your head!”
 
Yolei says, with a nod and a dark serious tone, “That's right! You can't let what he made you do get you down!”
 
Syrus says, with a nod, “Atticus and Yolei are right, Alexis. Don't let what that freak did to you or made you do let you get depressed.”
 
Tyranno says, plainly, “We have enough of that already.”
 
Alexis says, with a weak smile, “I know. You're right.”
 
Just then a deep male voice calls out, with a nasty taunting tone, “How sweet.” Everyone looks to the source of the voice only to have Alexis, Syrus, Ken, and Yolei hit by tasers and they cry out in pain as they are shocked collapsing to the ground in pain and into unconsciousness.
 
Cody asks, stunned, “What just happened?” Just then Fujakima and Shoji leap out of the bushes and before Atticus, Tyranno, and Cody could react, they attack them with stun gun and knocking them to the ground.
 
Shoji says, evilly, “Too easy.” Shoji takes two letters from his pockets, one with Jaden's name and one with Davis' name, and drops them to the ground in front of Atticus, Tyranno, and Cody. Soon after, he and Fujakima take the unconscious forms of Alexis, Syrus, Ken, and Yolei away.
 
Atticus groaning in pain from the effects of the stun gun and he says, weakly, “No. Wait. Stop.”
 
Fujakima says, with an evil sly smile, “Tell Jaden if he wants to see this cutie again, he will meet me where that letters tells him to.”
 
Shoji says, with an evil smile, “And that goes the same with Davis! Later.” Soon after, the two of them run off into the distance, dragging the unconscious forms of Alexis, Syrus, Ken, and Yolei away.
 
Cody asks, wearily still suffering the effects of the stun gun, “What's . . . going on?”
 
(Deep within the abandoned dorm; hours later)
 
Within the abandoned dorm, we find ourselves in Professor Banner's former `lab' where Orochimaru, with a black version of the Academy Duel Disk that has a dueling deck inside, standing in the center of the same dueling ring that Professor Banner, as Amnael of the Shadow Riders, dueled Jaden in, but it was lined with spells and jutsu. On the left side, Darien, Mina, and Sammy were tied to three crosses with jutsu-type markings surround their legs.
 
Mina says, seriously, “You won't get away with this!”
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil smile, “I think that I already have. It seems like that little Serena has grown up since we last met, but I also sense something else within her.”
 
Darien asks, annoyed, “What do you mean, monster?”
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil sly grin, “You are her boyfriend and you haven't sensed it.” Darien gives a perplexed look and Orochimaru says, with an evil smile, “I sense a great darkness within your precious `princess' and it continues to grow inside of her. What I plan to do is bring it out. I plan to unleash her full fury and rage until her inner darkness rises to the surface and takes her over completely!”
 
Mina yells out, stunned, “You are insane!”
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil smile, “Thank you, my dear. Now, if only your princess would arrive . . .”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, strongly, “I'm right here, asshole!” Everyone looks to see Serena, with a duel disk that has a dueling deck inside attached to her left wrist, walks in with Ami, Rei, Lita, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Hotaru, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata, Neji, Lee, Temari, and the others from the Hidden Leaf Village along with BlackGatomon that came to Duel Academy assemble together.
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil sly smile, “Ah, Serena. So glad that you can join us.”
 
Rei says, with an annoyed tone, “Shut up, you snake! Release Darien and the others right now!”
 
Orochimaru says, waving his finger, “That isn't nice, little girl. You should know better. Didn't your mother and father teach you manners?” Orochimaru tells them, “They will not be let go until Serena and I have a little duel and if you try anything to release them, the special jutsu that I put around their feet . . . well, let's just say that it won't be pleasant.”
 
Tsunade says, with an angered sneer, “You haven't changed a bit Orochimaru. You are just as terrible as ever.”
 
Serena leaps into the dueling ring and Sasuke yells at Serena, seriously, “Serena, don't be a fool! It's a trap!”
 
Serena says, seriously, “Don't you think that I know that? But I don't have much choice! I won't let anyone else get hurt by this snake in the grass!”
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil sly smile, “We shall see Serena!” Orochimaru activates his duel disk and Serena does the same. Their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each and they draw five cards from their respective decks.
 
“Duel!” Orochimaru and Serena yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Orochimaru: 4000
Serena: 4000
 
Serena draws one card and calls out, “Ladies first!” Serena puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, “I summon Crystal Beast Emerald Turtle in defense mode!” An emerald comes onto the field, glows, and transforms into Crystal Beast Emerald Turtle (600/2000) in defense mode. Serena puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and she says, seriously, “I'll end with two face-downs!”
 
Orochimaru draws one card from his deck and he says, with an evil smile, “You don't waste time, do you?” Orochimaru puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “I call forth my mighty Venom Snake!” Just then Venom Snake (1200/600) appears on the field in attack mode. Orochimaru says, with an evil smile, “Watch out for his bite, my dear. Once per turn, by sacrificing his ability to attack, my Venom Snake can strike with a Venom Counter!” Just then Venom Snake launches a blue liquid snake, a Venom Counter, which bites into Emerald Turtle.
 
Serena yells out, stunned, “Hey!”
 
Orochimaru puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play two cards face-down!” Orochimaru's Field Spell slot of his duel disk opens up, he puts a card in it, and he says, with an evil smile, “Then I play my Venom Swamp!” Just then the dueling field turns into a blood red swamp.
 
Naruto says, disgusted, “Yuck! It looks like a Slifer shower stall!”
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil sly smile, “Every End Phase, all monsters that are not `Venom' monsters are bitten by Venom Counters and for each one, monsters lose five hundred attack points!” Just then another Venom Counter comes out of the swamp, bites into Emerald Turtle, and its stats reduce down from 600/2000 to 0/2000, but then it also explodes as it is destroyed. Orochimaru says, with an evil smile, “Oops. I forgot to mention that if your monsters attack power goes down to zero, your monsters are automatically destroyed.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Well, my Emerald Turtle stays on the field as jewel, not go to the graveyard.” Just then a large emerald appears in Serena's spell/trap zones.
 
Orochimaru tells Serena, with an evil smile, “It is your move, my dear.”
 
Serena draws one card from her deck, puts one card on her duel disk, and yells out, “I summon Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus in attack mode!” Just then a dark blue sapphire comes to the field and transforms into Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus (1800/1200) in attack mode. Just then Sapphire Pegasus' horn glows, a card comes out of Serena's deck, and she says, taking the card into her hand, “Thanks to my Pegasus' ability, I can put one Crystal Beast in my spell and trap zones. And I choose my Cobalt Eagle!” Serena puts the card in her spell/trap slots and a jewel of cobalt appears in Serena's spell/trap zones. Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play Rare Value! By sending one Crystal Beast in my spell and trap zones to the graveyard, I can draw two more cards!” Just the emerald vanishes from Serena's spell/trap zones and Serena draws two cards from her deck. Serena then puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and she calls out, “Then I play my Equip Spell card: Crystal Release! This gives my Pegasus an extra eight hundred attack points!” Sapphire Pegasus' stats rise from 1800/1200 to 2600/1200 and Serena yells out, strongly, “Pegasus, attack with Sapphire Tornado!” Sapphire Pegasus launches a large wind at Venom Snake and destroys causing Orochimaru to lose 1400 life-points. He then groans out in pain as his body glows red as the symbols on the dueling field.
 
Hotaru asks, perplexed, “What's going on?”
 
Jiraiya says, seriously, “A powerful jutsu.”
 
Orochimaru says, seriously, “Oh, yes. In this duel, my jutsu will drain the duelists of energy every time that we lose life-points, but for you, Serena, it will be worse for the trouble. You see, when you lose life-points, my jutsu will drain your precious friend, boyfriend, and brother of energy and if you should lose, my jutsu will send their souls into the underworld forever!”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Sakura yells out, horrified, “You can't!”
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil smile, “I just did. So, remembers Serena, your life isn't the only one on the line here.” Serena gives an angered look at Orochimaru and a hint of silver appears in her blue eyes. Orochimaru says, pushing two buttons on his duel disk, “By the way, your problems are about to get worse! I play my trap cards! Two Snake Whistles!” Just then Orochimaru's two face-down cards are revealed to be two Snake Whistles trap cards and he says, with an evil smile, “Thanks to this card, when one of my Reptile monsters is destroyed in battle, I get to summon another level four or below from my deck and since I have two, it is double the fun!” Two cards come out of Orochimaru's deck, he puts them on his duel disk, and he yells out, “And I choose two Venom Serpents!” Just then two Venom Serpents (1000/1800 X 2) come to the field in attack mode.
 
Serena says, plainly, “I end my turn.”
 
Orochimaru yells out, with an evil smile, “And my Venom Swamp strikes!” Just then a Venom Counter bites into Sapphire Pegasus' forward right leg and it cries out in pain as its stats go down from 2600/1200 to 2100/1200!
 
Current Scores:
Orochimaru: 2600
Serena: 4000
 
Orochimaru draws one card from his deck and he yells out, “Now, I play my Venom Serpents' ability! Now, they each release a Venom Counter on your monster!” Just then two more Venom Counters come out of the swamp and bite into Sapphire Pegasus causing its stats go down from 2100/1200 to 1100/1200! Orochimaru says, with an evil sly smile, “Now, I sacrifice my two Venom Serpents to summon my Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes!” The two Venom Serpents vanishes into the swamp and Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes (0/0) comes to the field in attack mode. Orochimaru says, with an evil smile, “He might seem weak, but for every loyal reptile subject in my grave, he gains five hundred points! And with three in my grave, he gets the royal treatment of fifteen hundred attack points!” Vennominon's stats then rise from 0/0 to 1500/0! Orochimaru yells out, strongly, “Now, great king of snakes, attack with Fanged Venom!” Vennominon launches dark violet poison from his snakes on his body that turn into snakes and slam into Pegasus, destroying him, and Serena, Darien, Mina, and Sammy glow blue and cry in out in pain as Serena loses 400 life-points.
 
Ami says, horrified, “Oh no!”
 
Just then a jewel of sapphire appears in Serena's spell/trap zones and she says, with a moan, “Since you destroyed my Pegasus, he turns into a jewel in my spell and trap zones! Plus, since Crystal Release was destroyed, I get to put another beast in my spell and trap zones too!” A card comes out of Serena's deck, she puts it in the spell/trap slots, and a crystal of amber comes into her spell/trap zones causing her to say, “And I choose my Amber Mammoth!”
 
Orochimaru says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn with one card face-down.”
 
Current Scores:
Orochimaru: 2600
Serena: 3600
 
Serena draws one card from her deck and she says, with a snort, “Pass.”
 
Orochimaru draws one card from his deck and he says, evilly, “Too bad! Vennominon, Fanged Venom!” Vennominon launches its venom right at Serena directly.

Serena pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “Wrong, I play my trap: Rainbow Path!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be the Rainbow Path trap card and Serena says, “Now, I can sacrifice one Crystal in my spell and trap zones to negate your attack!” Just then the large cobalt jewel vanishes from Serena's spell and trap zones and a rainbow shield protects her from Vennominon's attack. Just then a card comes out of Serena's deck and she says, with a sly smile, “Now, I play put one Rainbow Dragon or Rainbow Dark Dragon from my deck and into my hand!” Serena then displays her Rainbow Dragon (4000/0) monster card.
 
Orochimaru puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, with an evil sly smile, “Wrong! I play my Confiscation spell card! By paying one thousand life-points and I can choose a card from your hand and destroy it! And I choose your Rainbow Dragon card!” Serena gasps as Orochimaru groans out as he glows red while his life-points drop by 1000 and Serena's Rainbow Dragon card vanishes into the graveyard slot of her duel disk. Orochimaru says, with an evil sly grin, “I think that's enough damage for now.”
 
Current Scores:
Orochimaru: 1600
Serena: 3600
 
Serena draws one card from her deck and she thinks, strongly, “I can't give up! I won't let this sicko get away with this! I'll get Darien, Sammy, and Mina out of this even if it is the last thing that I do!”
 
(In Obelisk Arena; on the meanwhile)
 
Around this same time, we find Sanosake, Sota, and Shippo trapped in Orichalcos type circles while Hiroku, with her Chaos Duel Disk with a dueling deck inside is attached to her left wrist, and waiting for Kagome.
 
Sanosake yells out, angrily, “I thought that we had gotten rid of you long ago, murderer!”
 
Hiroku says, with an evil sly smile, “No such luck, Sanosake. Did you really think that your `baby sister' could escape her past? No fat chance!”
 
Shippo asks, perplexed, “How do you know Kagome and her brother?”
 
Hiroku says, with an evil smile, “You will find out soon enough, little fox.”
 
Just then Kagome's voice booms, with great anger in her voice, “What in the hell are you doing here you whore?!” Everyone looks to see a greatly enraged Kagome, with a duel disk with a dueling deck inside attached to her left wrist, Miroku, Sango, Melody, Kirara, in her kitten form, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei.
 
Keiko asks Kagome, surprised by Kagome's reaction, “You know this woman, Kagome?”
 
Kagome says, with a sneer, “I wish that I never seen her face.”
 
Hiroku says, with an evil smile, “Well, you never told them about me. I guess they don't know about your past.”
 
Yusuke yells out, annoyed, “What do you mean?!”
 
Hiroku states, with an evil smile, “You remember what happened to Kagome's poor daddy?”
 
Kira asks, perplexed, “He was killed in an accident. What does that got to do with you?”
 
Hiroku yells out, strongly, “Well, it was a lie. He was murdered! And guess who murdered him?!”
 
The group, minus Kagome and Hiei, gasp in shock and Kurama says, seriously, “It was you!”
 
Hiroku says, with an evil sly smile, “That's right! I helped snuff out Kagome's old man and right in front of her eyes, too! It was fun to see poor little Kagome's eyes as she watched in horror, but no one believed her with her head injuries and all and they labeled her father's death accidental. They kept a secret even from you to make sure that my people and I didn't . . . you know.”
 
Kagome says, with a great angered tone, “And for another reason: I wanted to take you out myself!”
 
The others are stunned by Kagome's tone and Sango asks, nervously, “Kagome?” Without another word and ignoring Sango, Kagome immediately leaps onto the dueling platform.
 
Kagome tells Hiroku, with a strong angered tone, “Let them go right now or so help me I will . . .!!”
 
Hiroku tells Kagome, “Or you will what?! If you try anything, the Orichalcos automatically takes their souls! If you want to save them, you are going to have to duel me! If you lose, their souls along with yours will be sealed away forever!”
 
Hikari calls out, shocked, “You can't!”
 
Hiroku says, with an evil smile, “I just did!”
 
Kagome says, with a serious and angered tone, “Fine! Don't think that you will get away with this!” Kagome activates her duel disk while Hiroku activates her Chaos Duel Disk in which their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each.
 
Sota yells out, horrified, “Kagome, don't!” However, Kagome doesn't listen as she and her opponent draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Game on!” Kagome and Hiroku yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Hiroku: 4000
Kagome: 4000
 
Hiroku draws one card from her deck and yells out, with an evil smile, “I'll start!” Hiroku says, with an evil smile, “Perfect!” Hiroku displays the Seal of Orichalcos Field Spell card as her Field Spell slot opens and she yells out, “Now, I play the Seal of Orichalcos!” When she puts the card in the slot, her duel disk glows as the seal appears on the dueling field causing a huge wind.
 
Kira yells out, “What the hell?!” Soon after, the Seal of Orichalcos surrounds Kagome and Hiroku on the field as the mark of the Orichalcos appears on her forehead with her eyes glowing red.
 
Hiroku says, with an evil smile, “Thanks to this spell card, I have powers beyond your imagination, Kagome!” Hiroku puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, “Now, I summon my Insect Knight in attack mode!” Insect Knight (1900/1500-2400/1500) comes to the field in attack mode, its eyes glow red, and the mark of the Orichalcos appears on its forehead. Hiroku says, with an evil smile, “Thanks to the seal, all my monsters gain five hundred life-points and plus, I can play up to ten monsters at one time!”
 
Hikari states, stunned, “Say what?!”
 
Hiroku puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and she says, with an evil smile, “I'll end my turn with two face-down cards.”
 
Kagome draws one card from her deck and yells out, “My draw!” Kagome puts one card on her duel disk and shouts out, strongly, “I summon my Red-Eyes Black Chick in attack mode!” Soon after, Red-Eyes Black Chick (800/500) comes to the field in attack mode. Kagome puts another card on her duel disk and calls out, “Next, I play his ability and sacrifice my Chick to summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon in attack mode!” Red-Eyes Black Chick glows as it transforms into Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) in attack mode. Kagome puts a third card on her duel disk and exclaims, “Then I sacrifice him to summon Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon in attack mode!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon turns into dark flames and those dark flames transforms into Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000-3000/2000) in attack mode. Kagome yells out, strongly, “Since there are two dragons in my grave, my Darkness Dragon gains six hundred attack points! Now, attack with Inferno Darkfire!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon attacks Insect Knight, destroys it, and Hiroku loses 600 life-points. Kagome puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a harsh tone, “I end my turn with one card face-down!”
 
Current Score:
Hiroku: 3400
Kagome: 4000
 
Hiroku says, with an evil sly smile as she draws one card, “Is that it?” Hiroku pushes a button on her duel disk and shouts out, “I play my trap: DNA Surgery!” Hiroku's face-down card is revealed to be DNA Surgery continuous trap card and she says, with an evil smile, “Thanks to this card, as long as it remains on the field, all monsters are the type that I choose and I say they are all insects!” Just then Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon mutates into an insect-like form. Hiroku then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Next, I play my Insect Barrier spell card! As long as this card remains on the field, you can't attack with Insect monsters and since your monster are all insects, they are plain worthless like you!” Hiroku puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “Next, I summon my Pinchhopper in attack mode!” Pinchhopper (1000/1200-1500/1200) comes to the field in attack mode with red eyes and the mark of Orichalcos appearing on its forehead. Hiroku puts a card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Next, I play my Multiplication of Ants! I sacrifice my monster to summon to Army Ant Tokens!” Pinchhopper vanishes to be replaced by two Army Ant Tokens (500/1200-1000/1200) on the field in attack mode. Hiroku puts a card on her duel disk and she yells out, “And thanks to Pinchhopper, I can summon my Insect Queen from my hand!” Soon after, Insect Queen (2200/2400-3500/2400) comes to the field in attack mode. Hiroku says, with an evil sly smile, “Thanks to the Seal, my queen gains five hundred more attack points and with four insects on the field, she gains two hundred more attack points for each of them.” Hiroku then pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “Next, I play my face-down: Insect Swarm!” Hiroku's face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with insects swarming around Insect Queen and Hiroku says, with a serious tone, “Thanks to this trap card doubles any Insect monster's attack power for this turn, but both of us are allowed to draw one extra card!” Insect Queen's stats rise from 3500/2400 to 7000/2400 while Kagome and Hiroku draw one card from their decks and Hiroku yells out, “Now, I'll sacrifice one Token to attack!” Insect Queen eats one Army Ant Token, its stats get reduced down to 6800/2400, and it attacks Darkness Dragon, destroying it, and Kagome yells out in shock as she is sent into the force-field causing her to get shocked while she loses 3800 life-points.
 
Sango and the others, minus Melody, yell out in unison and in horror, “Kagome!”
 
Hiroku puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with an evil smile, “I'll leave one card face-down and leave it at that.”
 
Current Score:
Hiroku: 3400
Kagome: 200
 
Kagome, badly smoking, rises to her feet and Hiroku says, with an evil sly smile, “Since you are about to lose your soul, I might fill you in on a former `friend' of yours. Remember, Inuyasha?” Kagome immediately looks at her, Hiroku takes out a Gokibore (1200/1400) monster card, showing only the back to Kagome, and Hiroku says, with an evil smile, “I thought that he would be some help to us, but he got me pissed off, so, I sealed him away in here!” Just then Hiroku rips the card in half and she says, with an evil slip-song tone, “Oops.” Kagome's eyes widen horror as tears flow from her eyes and Melody prepares to charge in. Hiroku says, with an evil sly smile, “Don't get into the waterworks, wimp! That was just a Gokibore monster card that I tore up, but you have seen your face!”
 
Hiroku laughs evilly and Sango calls out, angrily, “What a horrible trick!” Kagome's blood starts to boil with anger and rage, her eyes starts to switch from brown to eerie green, and Melody sense a nasty aura coming from Kagome. Kagome's eyes are hidden by her bangs and her right hands start to turn into a fist.
 
Kagome then says, with a low angered tone, “You . . . I will never forgive you for this . . .” Hiroku stops laughing and Kagome says, with a low angered tone hiding great rage, “. . . you are just like that sicko who used me . . . that sicko that's using Inuyasha . . . you took my father . . . right in front of my eyes . . . I will never forgive you . . .” Just then Kagome's head shoots straight up, revealing eerie green eyes, and she yells out, with a greatly enraged tone, “. . . AND I WILL SEE YOU PAY MOST DEARLY!!!” Just then a dark violet and sinister aura comes over Kagome's form as she draws one card from her deck.
 
Melody thinks in her mind, shocked, “Oh, shit! That sinister aura! It is so out in the open! That witch is consumed by pure hatred and malice and who knows what she will do!”
 
(In yet another part of Duel Academy; on the meanwhile)
 
While Serena's and Kagome's duels were going on, we find Fujakima and Shoji, with duel disks that have dueling decks attached to their left wrists and Viper's strange bands attached to their right wrists, walking on the roof of Duel Academy while Alexis, Syrus, Ken, and Yolei are tied up with collar-like versions of Viper's bands around their necks.
 
Yolei yells out, strongly, “Let us go!”
 
Shoji says, with an evil smile, “Sorry, little girl, not until little Davis comes out to play.”
 
Ken asks, seriously, “What do you have against Davis?”
 
Shoji states, with an evil sly grin, “You don't know? I'm not surprised that little Davis and Jun would tell you about their `questionable pasts'.”
 
Fujakima says to Alexis and Syrus, with an evil sly grin, “So, that means that you don't know about Jay's own past.”
 
Syrus asks, suspiciously, “What do you think that you know about Jaden?!”
 
Fujakima says, with an evil smile, “Did he tell you that his father was murdered? Did he tell you about who murdered him?”
 
Alexis quickly realizes what Fujakima is implying and she asks, horrified, “You mean that you . . .?”
 
Just then a familiar male voice yells out, angrily, “Fujakima!” Soon after, everyone looks to see Jaden, Tyranno, Atticus, Bastion, Jasmine, Mindy, Zane, Jade, Jordan, Davis, the rest of the Digidestined, their Digimon partners, Guilmon, Yugi, Joey, Tea, Atem, Takara, Rika, Erin, Nyoko, Melissa, and Yeshua come onto the roof. Jaden and Davis have duel disks with dueling decks inside attached to their left wrists and both of them had angered looks on their faces.
 
Bastion asks Jaden, stunned, “Jaden, do you know him?”
 
Jaden says, with an angered snarl, “I wish that I didn't.”
 
Davis yells at Shoji, angrily, “You son of bitch! What do you think you are doing, Shoji?!”
 
Shoji replies, with an evil sly smile, “What? No hello.”
 
Kari asks Davis, surprised, “Dai-chan, do you know him?”
 
Shoji says, with an evil sly smile, “Oh, is that your girlfriend, Daisuke?”
 
Jun say, with a snarl, “Leave Kari out of this Shoji!”
 
Fujakima says, with an evil smile, “Fine! However, you should look at those collars around their necks.” When our heroes and heroines look at the collars around Alexis', Syrus', Ken's, and Yolei's necks, Fujakima says, with an evil smile, “They are a special energy vacuum that sucks energy from a person. They are currently set to maximum and if Davis and Jaden don't duel us in our two one-on-one duels, we have their life-energy sucked out of them and well, you can guess what will happen to them.”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in horror and Syrus says, stunned, “You can't!”
 
Jaden calls out, angrily, “You son of a bitch! How dare you?!” Fujakima waves his right finger and points to the four captives while Shoji throws Davis and Jaden two of Viper's bands.
 
Shoji says, with an evil smile, “These are special bands for this duel and when the duel is over, they will draw out energy from your body based on how much energy you assert with you and your life-points that you have left. And if you don't put them on, well . . .” Shoji then motions to Alexis, Syrus, Ken, and Yolei.
 
Davis growls in anger, “Fine!” Davis and Jaden put the bands onto their right wrists and prepare to move into positions to duel.
 
Tyranno tells Jaden and Davis, “Sarge, you and Private Motomiya can't do this!”
 
Jaden tells Tyranno, harshly, “Stay out of this Hassleberry! This isn't your fault and I don't want you getting involved!” Tyranno and the others are shocked by Jaden's harsh tone as Jaden faces off against Fujakima while Davis faces off against Shoji. While they activate their duel disk causing their life-point counters to display 4000 life-points for each duelists, Yoshino, Jessica, Jesse, Axel, and Jim arrive on the scene.
 
Jessica yells out, shocked and angrily, “What the hell is that asshole doing here?!”
 
Tai asks, curiously, “You know him?”
 
Jessica says, seriously, “Yeah! He helped murder Jay's father!” Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock as Jaden, Davis, and their two opponents draw five cards from their decks.
 
Fujakima says, with an evil smile, “So, my secret is out, huh?! Well, let me finish the job!”
 
Jaden calls out, strongly, “Never!”
 
“Let's duel!” Davis, Jaden, and their opponents say in unison as their two duels begin.
 
Starting Scores:
Fujakima: 4000
Jaden: 4000
 
Shoji: 4000
Davis: 4000
 
Fujakima draws one card from his deck and he yells out, putting one card on his duel disk, “I summon my Zure, Knight of Dark World in attack mode!” Just then Zure, Knight of Dark World (1800/1500) comes to the field in attack mode. Fujakima says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “Now, I place two cards face-down and I'll end my turn!”
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck, puts the card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “I play Polymerization!” Jaden discards Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) and Elemental Hero Clayman (800/2000) monster card to the graveyard, takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, the two monsters appear on the field, they go into fusion vortex, and he says, “Now, I fuse Elemental Hero Sparkman and Clayman to form . . .” Jaden puts the fusion monster card on his duel disk and yells out, “. . . Elemental Hero Thunder Giant!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Thunder Giant (2400/1500) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden discards his Elemental Hero Necroshade (1600/1800) monster card to the graveyard and he yells out, “The bigger they are, the harder they rock! Thanks to Thunder Giant's ability, I discard one card and one monster with less original attack points than my hero is gone! Static Blast!” Thunder Giant launches a blast of electric energy from his right hand, destroying Zure, and Jaden calls out, “Now, with him gone, I can attack your life-points! Chew on some Boltic Thunder asshole!” Thunder Giant blasts Fujakima with electric energy and he yelps out as she loses 2400 life-points.
 
Fujakima says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I play my trap card: Damage Condenser!” Fujakima's face-down card is the Damage Condenser trap card and Fujakima says, as a card comes out of his deck, “Thanks to this card, I can summon a monster from my deck equal or less attack points to the damage that you gave me!” Fujakima puts the card that came out of his deck on his duel disk and yells out, “And I choose my Sillva, Warlord of Dark World!” Just then Sillva, Warlord of Dark World (2300/1400) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, “I'll throw down a face-down and end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Fujakima: 1600
Jaden: 4000
 
Joining Davis and Shoji, Shoji begins by drawing one card, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “First, I play my Guardian Treasure spell card! I discard all five cards in my hand to activate it and I draw two new cards! And as long as this card remains on the field, I get to draw two cards during every Draw Phase!” Shoji discards his hand, draws two new cards, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Then I place a face-down!” Shoji then yells out, putting one card on his duel disk, “And I summon Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight in attack mode!” Just then Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight (2300/2100) comes to the field in attack mode. Shoji says, with an evil smile, “Since this is the last card in my hand, I can normal summon Gaia without a sacrifice! And I end my turn here!”
 
Davis draws one card from his deck and he yells out, strongly, “My move!”
 
Shoji pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, evilly, “Not so fast! I play my trap card: Thunder of a Ruler!” Shoji's face-down card is revealed to be the Thunder of a Ruler trap card and Shoji says, with an evil smile, “With this card in play, you can't attack this turn!”
 
Davis snarls angrily, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “But I can do this! I play Graceful Charity! I draw three cards from my deck and discard two from my hand!” Davis draws three cards from his deck, discards two cards from his deck, Elemental Hero Necroshade (1600/1800) and Hero Kid (300/600) monster cards, Davis puts one card on his duel disk, and calls out, “I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman in defense mode!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Bubbleman (800/1200) comes to the field in defense mode. Davis draws two more cards from his deck and yells out, “Since Bubbleman is the only card on my field, I get two more cards!” Davis puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and he says, seriously, “I'll end with two cards face-down!”
 
Shoji draws two more cards from his deck and calls out, nastily, “How sad!” Shoji puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Now, I play my Spiral Spear Strike spell card! As long as this card remains on the field, when my Fierce Knight attacks a monster with weaker defense than his attack, the difference comes out of your score!” Shoji calls out, strongly, “Gaia, attack with Spiral Lance Thrust!” Gaia charges at Davis' Bubbleman and destroys him with one blow, taking 1100 life-points from Davis' score. But then Ken and Yolei cry out in pain as their collar activate and they slump back.
 
Matt yells out, horrified, “What the heck happened?!”
 
Fujakima says, with an evil smile, “Oops. I guess that we forgot to mention that when Davis loses life-points his two friends lose energy and the same goes with Jaden's little girlfriend and friend.”
 
Cody yells out, stunned, “You can't!”
 
Shoji says, with an evil smile, “We just did! And unless Jaden and Davis win this duel, their lives along with their friends will be . . . snuffed out!”
 
Davis yells out, angrily, “You piece of shit!”
 
Shoji says, tauntingly, “Watch your mouth and your friends might get it.”
 
Davis pushes the two buttons on his duel disk and calls out, angrily, “We'll see jerk! I play my face-down cards! Hero Signal and N-Signal!” Davis' face-down cards are revealed to be Hero Signal and N-Signal trap cards and Davis calls out, “Thanks to N-Signal, I can summon a `Neo-Spacian' from my deck when one of my monsters is destroyed and Hero Signal does the same, but it only allows me to summon a level four or less `Elemental Hero'!” Two cards come out of Davis' deck, he puts them on his duel disk, and he calls out, “And I choose my Wildheart and Grand Mole!” Just then Elemental Hero Wildheart (1500/1600) and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (900/300) come to the field in attack mode.
 
Shoji puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, with an evil sneer, “Is that all?! I'll end my turn with one card face-down!”
 
Current Score:
Shoji: 4000
Davis: 2900
 
Back to Jaden and Fujakima, Fujakima draws one card from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “First, I play my Mystical Space Typhoon to take out your little face-down card!” Just then a strong tornado destroys Jaden's face-down card, Negate Attack trap card, and Fujakima says, while putting a card on his duel disk, “Next, I play my Fusion Devourer in attack mode!” Soon after, Fusion Devourer (1400/1100) comes to the field in attack mode. Fujakima shouts out, “Devourer, eliminate his Thunder Giant!” Devourer launches black smog at Thunder Giant.
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “What?! But my Thunder Giant is stronger than that blob! Why attack it?!”
 
Fujakima replies, with an evil smile, “Simple, Jay! When my monster attacks your fusion monster, it reduces its power to zero!” Jaden gasps in horror as the smog weakens Thunder Giant by reducing its stats down from 2400/1500 to 0/1500 and Thunder Giant explodes as Jaden loses 1400 life-points. Alexis and Syrus cry out in pain as the collars activates as their energy is drained.
 
Atticus calls out, horrified, “Alexis!”
 
Fujakima says, strongly, “I'm not done, yet! Sillva, attack him directly!” Sillva launches a dark lightning attack at Jaden and he yelps out as he loses 2300 life-points while Alexis and Syrus yell out in pain as more energy is drained from them with the two of them slumped over, barely conscious. Fujakima pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, with an evil smile, “Next, I play my trap card: Fake Friendship Treaty!” Fujakima's face-down card is revealed to be a Fake Friendship Treaty continuous trap card and he says, evilly, “Now, as long as this remains in play, you can't summon a monster that's less than four stars!” Fujakima then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Dark Draw spell card! I sacrifice one Dark monster on the field and I draw two more cards from my deck!” Fusion Devourer vanishes from the field, Fujakima draws two more cards, and he says, putting one more card in the spell/trap slots, “Then I play Hurricane Nest spell card! As long as this card remains in play, I can send one Special Hurricane card from my hand to the grave to negate any special summon that you make! And I'll end my turn there!”
 
Current Score:
Fujakima: 1600
Jaden: 300
 
Back to Davis and Shoji, Davis draws one card and yells out, strongly, “Grand Mole, attack his Gaia!” Grand Mole goes underground and heads towards Gaia and Davis tells Shoji, with a sly smile, “And thanks to my Grand Mole's ability, your Gaia will be returned to your hand after he attacks!”
 
Shoji pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, with an evil grin, “Wrong, Motomiya! I play my trap card: Glory Level Talisman!” Just then Shoji's face-down card is revealed to be Glory Level Talisman and Shoji says, with an evil smile, “Since you attacked me with a monster that's lower level that my Gaia, it is automatically destroyed!” Just then a powerful aura comes from Gaia, forces Grand Mole out of the ground, and he explodes into particles. Shoji says, with an evil smile, “And as long this card is equipped to my Gaia, you can't target from by effects unless you have a monster on the field as strong as mine in level!”
 
Davis says, annoyed, “I switch Wildheart to defense mode!” Elemental Hero Wildheart switches from attack to defense mode and Davis says, with a snarl, “I end my turn.”
 
Shoji draws two cards from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, a hologram of a spell card with the picture of Freed the Brave Wanderer that's glowing comes to the field, and Shoji says, with an evil smile, “I play my Warrior's Glory spell card! As long as this spell card remains on the field, when a Warrior monster destroys a monster in battle, its defense power is taken out of your life-points!” Davis gasps in shock and Shoji roars out, with an evil smile, “Gaia, show him!” Gaia charges at Wildheart, destroys him, and Ken and Yolei yell out in pain as Davis loses 700 life-points. Just then Gaia zaps Davis with some kind of energy as the hologram of the Warrior's Glory continuous spell card glows while Ken and Yolei cry out in pain as they lose more energy with Davis loss of 1600 more life-points. Shoji puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, “Finally, I play my Dark Door spell card! As long as this card remains on the field, you can only attack with one monster per turn! And I'll end my turn there!”
 
Current Score:
Shoji: 4000
Davis: 600
 
Ken, Yolei, Alexis, and Syrus groan from the energy drain and Sora calls out, horrified, “You are killing them!”
 
Fujakima says, with an evil sly grin, “That's the point! In order for these two to suffer!” Fujakima says, with an evil sly grin, “Well, look at the mighty Jaden Yuki, the heir of the Elemental Style, and your father would be rolling in his grave if he saw you right now, but then again, I'm the one who helped put him in there!” Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Fujakima tells Jaden, with a nasty smile, “You are pathetic, Jaden. You are nothing compared to my skills! It looks like I took away your father and now, I'm going to take away your friends! And there is nothing you can do! Know why? It is because you are weak! If you were stronger, you would have taken out Sartorius and his Society of Losers already! Oh, I know all about your battles with these `white dorks' and it is pathetic! If you were stronger as a duelist and a person, you wouldn't have lost your friends to that cult! You don't have what it takes and you never will! Your victory against me so many years ago was a fluke and today, you are going to lose all that you hold dear as you lost years ago! In my next turn, I will finish you and your friends!”
 
Shoji tells Davis, with an evil taunting tone, “Same with you, Davis! You are too weak to have what it takes to truly win! They will die because of your weakness! I'm going to finish you and your friends off and I will enjoy seeing you look of despair and sorrow as you lose your new friends as you lost your old friends so long ago!” Shoji laughs at Davis nastily and Jaden and Davis become enraged as they hang their heads low.
 
Jaden says, lowly and angered, “Not yet . . . This duel isn't over yet.”
 
Fujakima tells Jaden, tauntingly, “What are you going to do wimp?!”
 
Jaden and Davis say in unison, lowly, “What were going to do?” Just then their heads shoot up and the others are stunned and horrified to see Davis' and Jaden's eyes become golden demonic-like eyes. The two of them yell out, in dark deadly tones, “WE'RE GOING TO DESTORY YOU!!!” Just then Davis and Jaden are surrounded by blood red and dark golden auras.
 
Nyoko asks, stunned, “What's happening to them?”
 
Erin says, with flat monotone voice, “I sense powerful auras of great rage and malice: Sinister auras.”

Melissa asks, curiously, “Sinister auras?” Erin nods her head as Davis draws one card from his deck.
 
Davis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, with a dark harsh tone, “I play my Monster Reborn spell card! And I use it to summon back my Hero Kid!” Just then Hero Kid (300/600) comes back to the field in attack, two cards come out of Davis' deck, he puts them on his duel disk, and calls out, with a deep dark harsh tone, “Now, if you are too dumb to know about my monster, when I special summon him, I can summon all other Hero Kids from my deck!” Soon after, two more Hero Kids (300/600 X 2) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Shoji says, with an evil sly smile, “What are they going to do?!”
 
Davis says, putting a card on his duel disk that makes it wildly spark, “A lot! Since I sacrifice them to summon Obelisk the Tormentor!” All three Hero Kids vanish from the field, a blue beam of energy slams into the ground, and Obelisk the Tormentor (4000/4000) comes to the field in attack mode. Shoji was stunned speechless, Davis puts a card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, in a dark nasty tone, “From your expression, I don't think you have anything else to say, wiseass! Well, no need! I play my Junk Dealer! This card allows me to summon two monsters back from the grave with half of their attack point! Namely, Bubbleman and Wildheart!” Just then Elemental Hero Bubbleman (400/1200) and Elemental Hero Wildheart (750/1500) come back to the field in attack mode. Davis yells out, darkly, “Now, I play Obelisk's ability and sacrifice them to give my God infinite power!” Just then Obelisk absorbs Bubbleman and Wildheart, he becomes red in color, and his stats rise to infinity! Davis calls out, with dark sneer, “Got anything else to say asshole?! Good! Because the next place you wake up in are the depths of hell! Obelisk the Tormentor, crush this piece of trash and end him once and for all!”
 
Kari calls out, horrified, “Daisuke, don't!”
 
Davis doesn't listen and roars out, in pure dark anger, “Fist of Fury!” Obelisk the Tormentor fires two energy beams from his hands that crush Gaia and slam into Shoji with terrific force as he cries out in extreme pain as he loses 4000 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Shoji: 0
Davis: 600
 
Fujakima is shocked to the core while Jaden draws one card and yells out, with a dark harsh tone, “Hey, asshole, eyes on me!” Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “I play my Card of Sanctity! Now, both of us must draw until we have six cards, but don't expect to use them jerk!” Jaden and Fujakima draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands, Jaden puts one card on his duel disk, and he yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “Next, I play Necroshade's special ability! Since he is in the graveyard, I can Normal Summon one Elemental Hero without a sacrifice! So, I play my Elemental Hero Neos!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode, he puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, darkly, “Next, I play my Assault Armor equip spell card! This card gives my Neos an extra three hundred attack points.” Neos' stats rise from 2500/2000 to 2800/2000 as he glows a bright golden color! Jaden yells out, darkly, “Now, attack his pathetic creature! Cosmic Crush!” Neos' attacks Sillva and destroys it causing him to lose 500 life-points. Jaden then yells out, with a dark harsh tone, “However, my Assault Armor allows Neos to attack twice if sacrifice my card!” The golden glow around Neos' vanishes while Alexis manages to regain conscious only to see Jaden's evil golden eyes and dark harsh glare. Jaden yells out, strongly, “I hope that you like it in hell you rotten asshole! Neos, crush him once and for all and end his pathetic life!” Alexis gasp in horror at Jaden's words and Jaden cries out, “Cosmic . . .!”
 
Alexis calls out, horrified, “Jaden, please stop!” Somehow, Alexis' words get to Jaden and he stops his attack. When Jaden looks at Alexis, she tells him, “Jay, please don't it! Don't become what that asshole is or what that alien freak in that cult! Please don't! Look at yourself!” Soon after, Jaden looks at an image from the waxy floor of the roof and gasps to see his evil golden eyes.
 
Jaden thinks in his mind, horrified, “Lex is right. What am . . . What am I doing? I'm dueling out of pure anger and rage. If I don't stop I might . . . I might k-kill someone . . . I shouldn't duel this way. I need to stop!” Just then Jaden's eyes return to normal and he yells out, strongly, “Fujakima! I will defeat you, but I won't do it about of rage! I won't become you! Neos, please end this duel! Cosmic Crush!” Neos immediately attacks Fujakima and he yelps out as he loses 2500 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Fujakima: 0
Jaden: 300
 
Soon after the duels ended, Jaden and Davis groan out in pain as energy leaves their bodies through Viper's strange bands. But Davis, his eyes still an evil golden color, goes over to the badly injured and fallen Shoji and prepares to finish him off.
 
Yugi says, horrified, “Davis!”
 
Kari runs over to Davis, embraces him, and she yells out, worriedly, “Davis, please don't! It's over! Please, Davis!” Kari starts to cry, Davis sees her tears, and Davis shakes his head as his eyes return to normal.
 
Davis asks, weakly, “Kari?” When Kari looks at Davis, she sees his eyes have returned to normal, and he looks confused and horrified. Davis asks Kari, glancing at Shoji's fallen form, “What . . . what happened to me? What did I do?” Davis then looks at the fearful eyes of his friends and family and Davis thinks in his mind, horrified as the memories of the last moments of the duel came to his mind, “Oh shit! What . . . What did I do?”
 
Yeshua thinks in her mind, in a plain monotone tone, “So, the `dark half' of Jaden's and Davis' power is starting to awaken and not in a good way. I fear what might happen to them if their `dark powers' are unleashed the wrong way. I hope that Kagome Higurashi's and Princess Serenity's `true dark powers' are not being unleashed in a corrupted form.”
 
(Back to Kagome's duel in Obelisk Arena; on the meanwhile)
 
Returning Obelisk Arena, we find everyone else looking Kagome, who has eerie green demonic-like eyes and dark violet aura, dueling against Hiroku, who has the Seal of Orichalcos Field spell, Insect Barrier continuous spell, one face-down card, one DNA Surgery continuous trap card, Insect Queen (2200/2400-3300/2400) monster card, and one Army Ant Token (500/1200-1000/1200) on her side of the field with 3400 life-points. Kagome has only face-down card and 200 life-points left.
 
Kagome draws one card and yells out, in dark deadly tone, “All right, bitch, it is time to end you once and for all!” Kagome puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, “I summon Breaker the Magical Warrior!” Just then Breaker the Magical Warrior (1600/1000-1900/1000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Hiroku says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “I play my trap card: Infestation!” Hiroku's face-down card is revealed to be the Infestation trap card and Hiroku says, with an evil sly grin, “This card drains one hundred attack points from each monster on the field and we lose one hundred life-points for each monster on the field!” Just then Kagome loses 100 life-points while Breaker's stats go down from 1900/1000 to 1800/1000 while Hiroku loses 200 life-points while Army Ant Token's stats go down from 1000/1200 to 900/1200 and Insect Queen's stats go down from 3300/2400 to 3200/2400!
 
Kagome puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “Doesn't matter! I play my Lightning Vortex spell card! I discard one card to destroying all monsters on your side of the field!” Just then a huge lightning storm slams onto the field and all of Hiroku's monsters are destroyed. Kagome yells out, with a dark harsh tone, “Next, I play my Breaker's ability! I get rid of the Spell Counter on him that came when I summoned him to destroy your Insect Barrier!” Breaker's stats go down from 1800/1000 to 1500/1000 and sends a beam of light that destroys Hiroku's spell card. Kagome yells out, in a dark nasty tone, “Now, direct attack on this bitch!” Breaker slashes Hiroku in the chest and she yelps out as she loses 1500 life-points.
 
Hiroku says, with a nasty tone, “Is that all you got? Next turn, I'll crush you!”
 
Kagome pushes a button on her duel disk and exclaims, with a dark harsh tone, “Why don't you shut up and wait until I finish my turn! Now, I play my Berserker Soul!” Kagome's face-down card is revealed to be Berserker Soul Quick-Spell card and Kagome says, discarding the last card in her hand, “Now, I discard my entire hand to activate and now, I draw until I draw a spell or trap and for every monster I draw, I can attack you with a monster that has fifteen hundred attack points or less!” Kagome draws one card from her deck, draws Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500), and she says, with dark nasty tone while discarding it, “A monster! So, I discard it and Breaker crushes you!” Breaker attack Hiroku, slashes her in the chest, and she yells out as she loses 1500 more life-points. Kagome draws one card from her deck, displays a Masked Dragon (1400/1100) monster card, discards it, and she brawls out, in a dark angered tone, “This just isn't you day is it, bitch?!” Breaker attacks Hiroku directly, costing her 1500 life-points, and bringing them to zero, ending the duel. However, Kagome draws another card, displays another monster card, and calls out, discarding it, “I'm far from finished with you! Attack!” Breaker attacks Hiroku again and Kagome draws another monster causing her monster to attack again.
 
On the meanwhile, Sanosake and the others are free while Shippo says, horrified, “Why is Kagome still attacking?! The duel is over!
 
Hikari calls out, stunned, “Kagome is out of control!” Kagome draws another monster card, Breaker attacks Hiroku again, and she falls to her knees as the seal encompasses her, but Kagome draws another card.
 
Kagome says, with a dark sneer, “Oh, well! Time for you to pay!”
 
Sanosake runs over to Kagome and yells out, “Stop!” He immediately grabs and when she looks at her with her demonic-like green eyes, he tells her, in a begging tone, “Sissy, you won! You won! Please stop this!” Kagome starts to calm down, her eyes return to normal, and she shakes her head as she settles down.
 
When she looks at Hiroku's unconscious form, Kagome asks, stunned, “What? What happened?!” Just then the memories of the last moments of the duel come into her mind and she says, horrified, “No . . . What . . . What did I do?” Kagome looks at the stunned expression on her friends' and family's faces, even Melody's face, and she became confused and scared causing her to run off as fast as her new Sailor Senshi super-speed can take her.
 
Yusuke calls out, horrified, “Kagome!” Kagome doesn't hear him as she runs out of the area and deep into the hallways of Duel Academy.
 
Kagome looks at her hand and she states, horrified, “Why did I do that? I just felt immense anger and rage. Why did I do that? How could be as cruel and harsh when that freak controlled me? Why I duel so ruthlessly and heartlessly?” Just then Kagome is surrounded by pure darkness and she asks, stunned, “What?! Where am I?”
 
A dark female voice eerie similar to hers calls out, darkly, “Where you belong, Kagome.” Kagome turns to the source to see a female figure with eerie green demonic-like eyes.
 
Kagome asks, fearfully, “Who are you? What do you want?”
 
A dark female figure says, with dark sly tone, “A friend, Kagome. My name is Izanami. I feel your pain and confusion and I have the answers that you seek. In order to get Inuyasha back and defeat evil once and for all, you need to fight in this manner. It is the only way that you can win. You need to fight ruthlessly and harshly and you can't have any compassion or emotion in your heart. In order to become stronger, you need to throw away these emotions and strive for greater power. It is the only way.” The dark female figure extends her hand and she tells Kagome, with a dark plain tone, “Let me show you the way.” For some reason or another, Kagome can't help to feel that this figure's words make sense to her. Without thinking about what she is doing, Kagome takes the figure's hand and then her eyes turn into the eerie demonic-like green as darkness swallows her.
 
(Back to Serena's duel; on the meanwhile)
 
Returning to Serena's duel, we find Orochimaru with 1600 life-points with Venom Swamp Field spell, one face-down, and Vennominon, the King of Poisonous Snakes (1500/0) on the field in attack mode while Serena has her Sapphire Pegasus and Amber Mammoth Crystal Beast as crystals in her spell/trap zones, one face-down card, and 3600 life-points. Now, it is Serena's turn, she draws one card, and she puts the card on her duel disk.
 
Serena yells out, strongly, “I play Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger in attack mode!” A piece of topaz comes onto the field and transforms into Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (1600/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Serena calls out, strongly, “Now, his ability activates and he gains four hundred points when he attacks an enemy monster! Topaz Incisor Shred!” Topaz Tiger's stats rise from 1600/1000 to 2000/1000, he pounces on Vennominon, and destroys it while costing Orochimaru 500 life-points and he groans as he loses energy. Serena yells out, with a smile, “Gotcha!”
 
Orochimaru laughs evilly and he yells out, while pushing a button on his duel disk, “Wrong, Tsukino! I play my trap: Rise of the Snake Deity!” Orochimaru's face-down card is revealed to be the Rise of the Snake Deity trap card, a card comes out of Orochimaru's deck, and he says, putting the card on his duel disk, “When you destroyed my Vennominon, you set my ultimate plan in motion! Now, I can summon my monster power creature! Come forth, Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes!” Just then out of the swamp, Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes (0/0) comes to the field in attack mode. Orochimaru says, evilly, “Thanks to her ability, she gains five hundred points for every reptile in my grave and since there are four, my deity gains two thousand points!” Vennominaga's stats rise from 0/0 to 2000/0!
 
Serena says, plainly, “I end my turn.” Topaz Tiger's stats then go down from 2000/1000 to 1600/1000.
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil smile, “And now, it is time to pay the python!” Just then another Venom Counter comes out of the swap, bites Topaz Tiger, and his stats go down from 1600/1000 to 1100/1000 as it roars in pain.
 
Current Score:
Orochimaru: 1100
Serena: 3600
 
Orochimaru draws one card from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slot, and he yells out, with an evil smile, “Now, I play my Snake Rain spell card!” Orochimaru discards one card from his hand to the graveyard, takes out his deck, takes out four cards from his deck, and he says, with an evil smile, “Since I discarded a card from my hand, I can discard four reptile cards from my deck to the grave!” Just then Orochimaru discards three Venom Boa (1600/1200 X 3) monster cards with one Venom Snake (1200/600) monster card and he says, with an evil grin, “Now, with four more snakes in my grave, they infuse my monster with greater power!” Vennominaga's stats rise from 2000/0 to 4000/0 and Orochimaru calls out, “Now, go, Venom Vapor Stream!” Vennominaga launches a long snake from one of the large snakes that make up her body, it slams into Topaz Tiger, and destroys it costing Serena 2900 life-points in one shot causing her, Darien, Mina, and Sammy to cry out in pain as their energy was ripped from their bodies. After Serena's Topaz Tiger becomes a topaz crystal in her spell/trap zones, Orochimaru yells out, with an evil smile, “Now, strike her directly!” Just then the snake head bites into Serena's shoulder hard and she cries out in pain as she is bitten.
 
Rei yells out, horrified, “Serena!”
 
Serena falls to her knees and she says, weakly, “I feel . . . so weak.”
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil smile, “That's because you have been poisoned, my dear! That's my great snake mistress' ultimate power! When she strikes your life-points, she strikes your body and injects you with venom. If you get injected three times, you will lose this duel and die!” Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Orochimaru says, with an evil smile, “I'll end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Orochimaru: 1100
Serena: 700
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil sly smile, “What a disappointment. I thought that I would get a better challenge than this. However, it looks like you are all that you say that you are. So, this is the mighty Moon Princess of the Silver Millennium?! Ha! Why are you then on your knees in front of me?! Here is your answer: It is because you are weak! As some princess, just because you had the duty of handling the most powerful crystal in the universe and everyone else did the work for you! Just admit it, Serena! You were never really powerful! If you were, then you wouldn't have lost your friends and the one that you love to that stupid Society of Light! You had the power and ability to stop it and your weakness stopped you! You are weak! And guess what? You will always be weak! Now, watch as your weakness spells the end of your friends because when you lose, they will die right in front of your eyes!”
 
Naruto says, angrily, “This sicko has really gone to a new low!” As Orochimaru laughs evilly at Serena, the memories of what happened during her time in Duel Academy and all in her life come back into her mind. The memories of the Light of Destruction and Orochimaru burn into her mind, the darkness of her past relives in Serena's mind, and her anger and rage grow at an incredible rate as her blood starts to really boil. Her lips turn into a deep angered scowl as she slowly rises to your feet and Rei and the others with spiritual senses `feel' something `off' with Serena.
 
Serena tells Orochimaru, with a low angered tone, “You are not going to lay a finger on them.”
 
Orochimaru says, with an evil sly grin, “What are you going to do about my dear?”
 
Serena replies, with a low dark nasty tone, “Simple, fool . . .” When Serena raises her head, Orochimaru and everyone else gasps in shock and horror as Serena's eyes are now pure evil, an dark and sinister, maybe evil, demonic-like silver, and she yells out, with a dark enraged tone, “I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU!!!” Just then a black aura surrounds Serena as her black hair's highlights turn from dark violet to blood red.
 
Rini asks, horrified, “What's happening to mommy?!”
 
Kakashi yells out, stunned, “A powerful sinister aura is coming from her!”
 
Serena draws a card from her deck and yells out, darkly, “Now, let's duel, fool!” Serena puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, darkly, “I play my Graceful Charity spell card! Now, I draw three cards and discard two!” Serena draws three cards from her deck, discards two from her hand, and she says, as her Field Spell slot opens and she puts a card in it, “Next, I play my Advanced Dark Field Spell, so, say goodbye to your fucking mud pit asshole!” When the Serena's Field Spell slot closes, Venom Swamp vanishes to be replaced by a field of dark blue flames, Serena puts one card in her spell/trap slots, a spell card with a picture of a Rainbow Dark Dragon surround by seven crystals, and yells out, darkly, “Next, fool, I play my Darkness Drain spell card! Since I have Advanced Dark on the field, I pay half of my life-point to put all seven Advanced Crystal Beasts in my deck into the graveyard!” Serena's life-points are cut in half, she, Darien, Mina, and Sammy groan as they lose energy, seven cards come out of Serena's deck, she displays all seven Advanced Crystal Beast monster cards, sends them to her graveyard, and Serena says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “And since they are in my graveyard, I can summon this! The monster of your doom: Rainbow Dark Dragon!” Just then Rainbow Dark Dragon (4000/0) comes to the field in attack mode. Serena yells out, with a dark serious tone and pushing a button on her duel disk, “Next, I play my Jar of Greed trap card!” Serena's face-down card is revealed to be the Jar of Greed trap card, Serena draws one more card, and she says, while putting it in her duel disk, “That card allowed me an extra card and it is my Pump Up spell card, which doubles my dragon's power!” Rainbow Dark Dragon's stats rise from 4000/0 to 8000/0! Serena then puts the last card in her hand in the spell/trap slots and she yells out, with a dark nasty tone, “But I'm done with you eat, you son of a bitch! I play my Dark Spell Regeneration and it allows me to revive any spell card in the grave and if you need me to dumb it down for you: I choose my Pump Up spell card!” Rainbow Dark Dragon's stats rise again from 8000/0 to 16,000/0 causing Orochimaru gasp in pure horror.
 
Sakura yells out, stunned, “Oh geez! Major overkill!”
 
Lita says, nervously, “I think that Serena's plan!”
 
Serena yells out, with a dark harsh and enraged tone, “I HAVE IT ENOUGH OF YOU, OROCHIMARU! I'M GOING TO SEE IT THAT YOU STAY DEAD ONCE AND FOR ALL!!! RAINBOW DARK DRAGON, GET RID OF THIS SOB ONCE AND FOR ALL!!! DESTROY HIM FROM THE FACE OF THIS WORLD WITH RAINBOW REFLECTION!!!” Just then Serena's dark aura goes into Rainbow Dark Dragon and it gives a mighty roar of rage as it fires its attack, obliterating Vennominaga, and going on into Orochimaru, who can't do a thing as the attack slams right into him. He gives an extreme cry of pain and agony as the attack sends right into the back wall with a huge crash as he loses 12,000 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Orochimaru: 0
Serena: 700
 
With the duel's end, Darien, Mina, and Sammy are release from their bounds and fall to their knees, but they were conscious enough to see what Serena just did and they are just as horrified as the others. But just then Serena, her sinister silver eyes still glowing, is preparing a Chordi to finish Orochimaru, who lies slumped on the floor, badly injured by the assault, but still very much alive.
 
Serena yells out, in a dark harsh tone, “I'm not done with you, Orochimaru! I'm going to finish you right now!”
 
Darien manages to get to his feet and he yells out, “Serena, stop!” Serena's expression becomes one of surprise and she looks at Darien. Darien tells her, with a pleading tone, “Serena, stop! You won! Don't do this! Don't soil your hands with blood, Serena! Look at yourself!” Serena snaps back to reality, she looks at her friends, and she then sees her reflection in a nearby mirror causing her to gasp in horror. Serena's eyes and hair return to normal, she whips her head to her friends and allies, who are looking at her with a mixture of fear, disbelief, and horror, and she looks at Orochimaru slumped in the corner.
 
Serena thinks in her mind, horrified, “No! No! What have I done?! How could I have done such a thing?! What . . . What's happening to me?! Could MaloMyotismon be right?! Could I have a great inner darkness that's turning me into a . . . demon like Orochimaru and the Light of Destruction?! What if MaloMyotismon is right about me?!” Serena's whole body starts to shake in fear and she looks to see Rei coming closer with a look of concern on her face. Out of pure fear, Serena jumps away, makes some ninja hand signs, and she is covered in smoke.
 
Darien and Rei yell out in unison and in shock, “Serena!” When the smoke clears, Serena has totally vanished!
 
Hinata asks, confused, “Where did she go?”
 
Tsunade says, in a serious tone, “I don't know, but we have to find her fast! In her state, she could be a great danger!”
 
Sasuke says, with a nod, “Agreed.”
 
Just then Ino yells out, shocked, “Hey, Orochimaru is gone!” When everyone looks to where Orochimaru was a few seconds ago, he has totally vanished!
 
Jiraiya says, plainly, “Why I am not surprised? But he isn't important right now.”
 
Neji says, seriously, “Yes! Finding Serena is!” Immediately, our heroes and heroines go over to Darien, Mina, and Sammy and help them back to their feet.
 
Darien thinks in his mind, horrified, “Serena, my love, what's happening to you? Oh, please, let us not be too late!” However, Darien would soon find out that he was already too late.
 
(Elsewhere on Academy Island; A short time soon after)
 
Somewhere deep in the woods, we find our totally distraught Moon Princess wandering around the woods as the images of the ruthlessness that she displayed in the final moments in her duel with Orochimaru and it horrifies her to the core.
 
Serena says, horrified, “Why? Why did I do such a horrible thing? I . . . I tried to kill him! I really tried to kill him! How could I've lost control like that?! What . . . What's happening to me?!”
 
Just then the scene turns into pure darkness and female voice, eerie similar to Serena's, calls out, with dark plain tone, “You are starting to realize the truth, my dear.” Serena turns to see a female figure with the same silver eyes that she had just awhile ago and hair, even through Serena can't see the color, styled just hers.
 
Serena asks, fearfully, “Who are you?”
 
The female figure says in the eerie voice similar to Serena, with a dark plain tone, “I am known as the Supreme Queen-Basket, my dear Serena. Yes, I know who you are and your confusion called out to me. You are realizing the truth.”
 
Serena asks, perplexed, “Truth?”
 
The female figure tells Serena, with a dark plain tone, “That no matter how much good that you do, evil will keep coming back. You wish to defeat evil in order to protect all that you love, but now, you are not sure what to do. You are confused and scared and I can tell you that the only true way to defeat evil is to become evil.” Serena gives a shocked expression and the female figure tells Serena, with a dark plain tone, “I know that you are doubtful, but look, after all of the good that you did, what happened to evil? It came back and even stronger causing more pain and sorrow to your friends and all that you love, correct?” Serena gives a solemn expression know the female figure is right and the female figure extends her right hand towards Serena and she tells her, with a dark plain tone, “Help me, Serena. Let show me show the true way to defeat evil once and for all. You want to keep everything and everyone that you love safe, correct? Join me, Serena. Join me.” For some reason or another, Serena can't help herself to resist her `call' and Serena takes her hand causing her to gasp as her eyes turn sinister demonic-like silver once more as she is consumed by darkness.
 
(Early that evening; On top of the Ra Yellow dorm)
 
Our heroes and heroines searched from any sign of Serena and/or Kagome, but they turned out missing and they are afraid that something evil befell them. They quickly figured out that the Society of Light didn't get to them, but they can't seem to find any trace of them. On the meanwhile, we find our Digidestined of Miracles on the roof with a solemn expression on his face. The memories of what he did in the last moments of his duel with Shoji and he can't help to feel guilty. Shoji barely survived the duel and now, he is in intensive care.
 
Davis says, lowly, “I can't belief that I did that horrible thing. That asshole, Shoji, was rotten to the core for what he did to Jun's and my friends back when we were with Jaden, Yusuke, and the others, but didn't give me the right to do that. What in hell happened to me?! Why did I do that?” Just then Davis is surrounded by pure darkness and he looks around perplexed.
 
Just then a male voice, sounding eerie like his own, calls out, darkly, “It's simple, Daisuke.” Davis turns to the source of the voice to see male figure in the darkness with dark sinister, almost evil, demonic-like golden eyes looking at him and the figure says, with the voice that Davis heard, “You are fighting the real way that you should be.”
 
Davis asks, suspiciously, “Who are you? What are you talking about?”
 
The male figure replies, with a dark sly tone, “My name is the Chaos Pharaoh-Resheph and I came because I felt your confusion and fear. You are wondering a lot of things lately including: `What am I doing?', `What have been dueling and fighting for?', and `What am I turning into?'. Well, I know the answers and I knew the real way to end this war that you are fighting in. For all of the good that you have been doing, evil keeps coming back. I know the way to defeat evil once and for all.”

Davis asks, curiously, “How?”
 
The male figure extends his hand and replies, with a dark sly tone, “Trust me. Join with me, Davis. I will show you the way to truly defeat evil. Do you wish to have Kari safe from all evil? Or do you wish for her and others to continue suffering? Do you?” The words burn into Davis' heart and mind and even through unsure, he extends his head, but when he touches the figure's hand, his eyes turn from brown into dark sinister demonic-like golden eyes as darkness totally envelops him.
 
(The next day; In front of the Slifer Red dorm)
 
The following day, we find our heroes and heroines, minus Serena, Jaden, and Davis along with Yugi and his friends, assembled together in front of the Slifer Red dorm. They are stunned to find out that Davis was missing by Kari's word and now, they have three `Chosen Duelists' missing and Yugi and his friends have gone to Chancellor Sheppard to inform him of their mysterious disappearance.
 
Nyoko asks, confused, “Could they have gotten themselves lost or something?”
 
Rei yells out, annoyed, “No, they couldn't have gotten themselves lost!”
 
Kari asks, worriedly, “What could have happened to them?”
 
TK tells Kari, reassuringly, “Don't worry, Kari. We'll find them.”
 
Rika says, seriously, “Well, we know those Society Dorks don't have them.”
 
Jordan asks, perplexed, “If they don't have them, then who does?”
 
Jade tells Jordan, shrugging her shoulders, “I wish that I could tell you, Jordy.”
 
Bastion asks Yeshua, “Anyway, Yeshua, what about this power that Jaden has within him? You said it was that `Supreme King' power that we heard Jessica and Yoshino talk about.”
 
Yeshua nods his head and replies, with a flat monotone voice, “Yes, it is known as the power of the `Supreme King'. A great dark power that like the Darkness of Salvation was created to fight the Light of Destruction, but like the Darkness of Salvation, it can be corrupted to do more harm than good.”
 
Jaden groans as his eyes turn from brown to dark sinister demonic-like gold and back again and Alexis asks, worriedly, “Jaden, are you okay?”
 
Jaden replies, with a strained tone, “I'll be okay, Lex.”
 
Tyranno tells Jaden, “You don't look okay, Sarge.”
 
Bastion says, with a logical tone, “My theory is that the `Supreme King' power was unleashed the wrong way yesterday and Jaden having a negative reaction to it.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “You are correct, Bastion.”
 
Zane asks, curiously, “So, what do we do about it?”
 
Sanosake asks, curiously, “And what about Sissy, Serena, and Davis?”
 
However, before a word could be said, Jessica and Yoshino run over to our heroes and heroines and Jessica tells Jaden, “Jay, this is bad!”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “What is it?!”
 
Jessica then displays a box with broken spell scrolls and she says, “The infamous deck that we brought has been stolen?!”
 
Jaden calls out, horrified, “What the?! You brought the Evil Hero deck to Duel Academy?!”
 
Syrus asks, perplexed, “Evil Hero?!”
 
Yoshino says, with a solemn tone, “A forbidden decks that's the dark opposite to the Elemental Hero decks that my son uses and it is filled with incredible dark powers that makes it dangerous in the wrong hands. We have to find it.”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “I might know who!” Everyone looks to see Joey, Tea, Atem, and Yugi coming towards them.
 
Takara asks, curiously, “What is it, Tea-sempai?”
 
Tea says, seriously, “There is trouble! We found some unconscious Society members and they weren't taken down by you. I managed to get some information from other Society members that witness the duels that they were in and they told us that three people were causing their chaos. And they call themselves the `Chaos Pharaoh', `Hell Priestess', and `Supreme Queen'.”
 
Ami asks, perplexed, “Supreme Queen? Chaos Pharaoh? Hell Priestess?”
 
Sakura states, perplexed, “What kind of weird names are those?”
 
Lee says, with a serious tone, “They sound like trouble.”
 
Ino states, with her usual tone, “You think, Lee?!”
 
Molly asks, curiously, “Who are they? And where do we find them?” Just then a huge explosion comes from the nearby woods and a large female screams comes from the nearby woods.
 
Mina says, plainly, “Well, that answers that.”
 
Amara says, seriously, “Come on!” Without needing another word, our heroes and heroines rush into the woods and towards the column of smoke created by the earlier explosion.
 
(Deep within the woods; A short time soon after)
 
Deep within the one of the wooded areas of Academy Island, we find three dark figures over three badly burned and barely alive SOL members, two males and one female, and they stare at them with demonic-like eyes, one of them eerie green, another set is dark silver, and the final set is golden colored.
 
The figure with the eerie green eyes says, with a dark almost demonic adult woman's voice that's eerie familiar, “Pathetic fool. His pathetic `Light' and `Destiny' were no match for the powers of ultimate darkness.”
 
Just then a female voice booms, “Hold it right there!” The three dark figures turn to see our heroes and heroines running towards them.
 
The figure with the silver eyes says, with a dark sly tone, “Well, if it isn't the Sailor Soldiers, Digidestined, Spirit Detectives, and the other protectors of Earth.”
 
Zoe asks, stunned, “You know of us?”
 
The figure with the golden eyes states, with a dark plain tone, “We know you well.”
 
Jordan asks, perplexed, “Who are you?”
 
The figure with the silver eyes says, with a dark plain tone, “We don't give our identities to commoners, but if you need to know . . .” Just then the three figures step into view that the others can get a better view of them and our heroes and heroines gasp to find Serena, Davis, and Kagome in front of them, but with radical new looks.
 
Serena's hair is pitch black with blood red highlights, her crescent moon sigil on her forehead is pitch black, her eyes are dark sinister demonic-like silver eyes, her lips are pitch black, she has black skull and crossbones jewels attached to her ears as earrings, she has black leather choker adorned with dark blue, black, and dark violet jewels, and she is wearing a dark blue and black version of Wicked Lady's dress with black open-toed high-heeled shoes exposing black colored toenails.
 
Kagome's black hair has gained blood red highlights, her eyes are eerie sinister demonic-like green, she has black gemstones attached to her ears as earrings, and she is wearing a black and blood red priestess outfit with black high-heeled shoes under the long kimono.
 
Davis has his hair in its usual hairstyle was pitch black with dark blood red highlights, his eyes are a dark and sinister demonic-like golden color, and he is wearing an outfit similar to what Atem wore in his `Pharaoh form' back in his time the Memory World, but the Millennium Crown is pitch black, black version of the jewels Atem had attached to his ears is attached to Davis' ears, his cape is dark blue, his shirt and pants are pitch black in color, and he has pitch black Egyptian sandals on his feet. The Millennium Puzzle is hanging around his neck.
 
Darien asks, stunned, “Serena?”
 
Sango states, perplexed, “Kagome?”
 
Kari asks, confused, “Dai-chan?”
 
Erin says, with a flat monotone voice, “It's not them.”
 
Hinata asks, perplexed, “What do you mean?”
 
Melissa says, seriously, “Erin's right! It might be their bodies, but Serena, Davis, and Kagome aren't the ones controlling them.”
 
`Kagome' says, with a deep dark woman-like sinister voice with a dark emotionless tone, “Indeed. Kagome Higurashi no longer exists.”
 
`Serena' says, with a deep dark woman-like sinister version of her voice with a dark serious tone, “Along with Serena Tsukino and Daisuke Motomiya. Their existence is gone. We are the future rulers of this world and all others.”
 
`Davis' says, with a deep dark adult-like sinister version of his voice with a dark sly tone, “We are the rulers of all humans, demons, and Digimon. All shall bow down to us or die. I am Resheph, the Chaos Pharaoh.”
 
`Serena' says, with a dark cold and emotionless tone, “I am Basket, the Supreme Queen.”
 
`Kagome' says, with a dark cold serious tone, “And I am Izanami, the Hell Priestess. Prepare for a new age for the universe. Our age where we rule all.” Just then their bodies explode with huge amounts of power causing the whole island to shake from their power.
 
`Serena' says, with a dark cold tone, “You shall obey or you shall die.” Our heroes and heroines look on in shock, disbelief, and/or horror, they find that MaloMyotismon's `prediction' had indeed come to pass, Serena and Davis along with Kagome have become the worst enemies of our heroes and heroines and the next act in this war from universe is about to begin . . .
 
Next time in Chapter 18: The Avatars of Darkness: Our heroes and heroines are shocked and horrified by the `fall' of Serena, Davis, and Kagome to their own `inner darkness' and namely renamed `Supreme Queen', `Chaos Pharaoh', and `Hell Priestess' don't give them time to get over the shock. A battle immediately starts up against them and our heroes and heroines are overwhelmed by the immense power of the three `fallen' heroes with the `Hell Priestess' showing the anti-priestess spells are useless against her and the `Chaos Pharaoh' shows incredible power that not even the half-demons or demons of the group can match! On the meanwhile, during the battle with the `Supreme Queen', Nyoko gets caught in the crossfire and Erin is critically injured in the fight. Soon after, the three `fallen' heroes make a retreat for some reason or another. In the aftermath of the fight, our heroes and heroines learn the origin of Serena's, Davis', and Kagome's `true dark sides' and they have a connection to the power of the `Supreme King'. Jaden learns more about his `true dark side' and the only way that he get Serena, Davis, and Kagome back from their `inner darkness' is by conquering his own. Ironheart and Chris come to aid Jaden with his problem and soon after, Jaden finds him facing off against his `true dark side', the `Supreme King-Haou', in a duel that will determine that Jaden's `light' or his `darkness' will control his body. On the meanwhile, the `Chaos Pharaoh' visits our Digidestined of Light and manages to somehow `seduce' her into the dark side. Under the control of the `Chaos Pharaoh', Kari plans to help him in any way possible. At the same time, the `Hell Priestess' has her own plans for power involving the Sacred Beasts and the `Supreme Queen' continues to cause chaos and mayhem all over Duel Academy. Our heroes and heroines, especially like Jordan, Jade, Darien, and others, resolve to bring Serena, Davis, with Kari, and Kagome back from the darkness and they are finding their own ways to prepare for this! Ami gives Jaden the Super Fusion Quick-Spell card and tells him what Miss Haruna told her and Jaden figures that this card might be the way to save Serena. When Jaden finally duels the `Supreme Queen', she uses a Fallen Angel, a `dark' version of the Cyber Angels, and Advanced Crystal Beast deck and Jaden becomes hard-pressed to defeat the `Supreme Queen' and bring Serena back from the darkness. Can Jaden save his Silver Millennium sister from the darkness within her? What is the story between the `Supreme Queen', `Chaos Pharaoh', `Hell Priestess', and `Supreme King-Haou'? Hopefully, we will find out all of the answers on the next Twilight Wars!
 
It has been a long time and I'm sorry about that! Last week, I had a lot of mid-terms, two take home mid-terms and two at-school mid-term tests, and I had to do a lot of studying and work on them! Believe me, it was tough! Anyway, I hope that you like this chapter! I've gotten the idea of the `Supreme Queen', `Chaos Pharaoh', and `Hell Priestess' from the third season of Yu-Gi-Oh GX with the idea of Jaden's `dark side', the `Supreme King-Haou'. So, what do you think? And I've added some Digimon action because I feel that the Digimon have been left out lately. And don't worry, the Frontier gang will be getting back into action soon! Now, please read and review, tell me what you think, and I will read your reviews as soon as I can! See you later, Crossover, Digimon, Dueling, and Moon fans!