Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars ❯ Assault on All Fronts ( Chapter 21 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I know that it has been around a month since I've last updated this story, but I'm currently looking for a job since I've graduated from Penn State Wilkes Barre University on May 17 of this year. Hopefully, when I find a job and get myself settled in, I will be able to return to regular `working schedule' with my fanfiction stuff. Until then, I will get what work I can get done with any and all free time that I have. Now, before I begin, I would like to give credit and thanks to inu-yusukekaiba102 for his idea of Yusuke, Keiko, Hikari, Kira, Kagome, Sasuke, Naruto, and Rei getting their own Digimon partners and becoming Digidestined, the battle scene between Kagome/Sailor Genesis and the Orichalcos controlled Inuyasha, and any other ideas from this author that are not in this commentary. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit Blue-Eyes White Knight for the scene between Jordan Rhodes and his `dark side' of the `Supreme Prince-Ryu', idea of Jordan's `true dark side' `connection' to Serena as `Supreme Queen-Bastet' as their `past life history' as well as the idea of `Dark Jordan's' deck and the way that he is `awakened' as well as anything else not mention in this commentary. And finally, I would like to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 and her story `Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Treasured Era' for the ideas of Meiou Uzumaki and other ideas from this author not mentioned in this commentary.
 
Also, I would like to also give credit and thanks to Fanfiction author Kimiko Seraphiel and this author's story of `Superman to the Rescue' for the name of the Sailor Soldier known as Sailor Genesis used in the last chapter, this chapter, and throughout the story. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to Blue-Eyes White Knight-BEWK for the ideas of the OC characters of Jade Truesdale and Jordan Rhodes, their backgrounds, their `histories', their ages, their `looks', their personalities, Jade's Spirit Detective powers, Jordan's ninja abilities, and their dueling decks, Jade's Dragon deck and Jordan's Spellcaster deck as well as their Forbidden decks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 and this author's story of `Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Treasured Era' for the ideas of the OC characters, Takara and Rika, the Sailor Scouts known as Sailor Heaven Star and Sailor Hell Star, the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth Kingdoms, the `beloveds' of Heaven Star and Hell Star, the Warrior of Light and the Shadow warrior, the time of peace before the Silver Millennium, The Treasured Era, The Treasured Era's `connection' to the Silver Millennium, the Moon Kingdom the Silver Alliance, the Golden Alliance, the Sun Kingdom, and the Earth Kingdoms, Sailor Celestial Darkness, Heaven Star's and Hell Star's fusion form, the `connection' with the Light of Destruction and `The Treasured Era', and the end of `The Treasured Era' by the Light of Destruction with the battle with Sailor Celestial Darkness, as well as the ideas of Sailor Dark Star, Sailor Aurora Star, and other ideas that I didn't mention in this commentary. I would like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' and inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the plot of the story, the original Duel Monsters' card known as Darkness Veil, the new `darker looks' of Jaden, Serena, and all those that will be joining them, and any and all items and/or ideas from these stories that aren't mentioned in this commentary. Plus, I would also like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' for the idea of Chaos Yeshua/Yeshua, his clothing, his back-story, and his original Duel Monsters deck and cards since they were created by the author mentioned. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, Kagome's `Sick Girl' reputation, and the idea for Inuyasha's elder twin sister, Melody, in this story, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of Naruto's Kyubi monster card, the Silver Millennium `royal forms' of Sasuke and Naruto, and the elements for Sakura's and Hinata's Sailor Scout forms as well as other elements in this story from this author not mentioned in this commentary at this time. Plus, I would like to give thanks and credit to YallRCrazy and this author's story of `To the Digital World We Go' for the ability of Sailor Star able to copy the other Sailor Scout's attacks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to deathwish, also known as Chaos and Deathwish, and who is an author from adultfanfiction(dot)net for the ideas of the idea of the Catalysts, the `erotic', mental, and power-enhancing abilities of his OC character, Kori, and the ideas of Sailor Scouts like Sailor Andromeda and other Sailor Scouts made up from the moons in the Milky Way or stars and constellations named in our known universe from his story known simply as `Boredom'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to V-4-VeNdEtTa and this author's story of `Sailor Moon?' for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Universe. Next, I would like take the time to give thanks and credit to SailorStar9 and this author's fanfiction of `The Astral Twins' for the idea of Supreme Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Astral and I would also like to give this author credit for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex that comes from this author's story of `Sailor Vortex Returned'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to ggctuk, another Fanfiction author, and this author's story of `Vengeance' for the idea to the `heir to Egypt', the successor to Pharaoh Atem as the next great Pharaoh of Egypt and the next one to bear the `power of the Pharaoh' that Atem has as well as the idea for the alternate forms of the Egyptian Gods known as, Obelisk, God of War, Slifer, Dragon of Osiris, and Sun Dragon Ra, the use of Polymerization with the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, to create the Creator of Light in a duel, and the use of this author's version of the Anti-God/Wicked God Cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga story. Finally, I would like to give credit to two Fanfiction authors, SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and Belletiger, an author that helps SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V with his stories, and SSJ4Takeru's/Kanius the V's story `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of the ideas that go with the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi, including the Spirit Beasts and Valkyrie Scout Transformation Items, that's going to be used in this story as well as give thanks and credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V and this author's story of `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Sailor Scout known as Sailor Sedna and the idea for Helios and his Pegasus form being Rini's/Sailor Mini-Moon's Valkyrie Sailor Scout form's Spirit Beast/Battle Pegasus.
 
Disclaimer: I DON'T own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Digimon, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Naruto, Inuyasha, `Tenchi Muyo!', Dragonball Z/GT, Shamanic Princess, any of the Final Fantasy series, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Inuyasha is owned/licensed by Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise Studios, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, `Tenchi Muyo!' is owned/licensed by Hitoshi Okuda, Masaki Kajishima, various others directors, Studio Geneon and FUNimation Entertainment, and Dragonball Z/GT is owned/licensed by Akira Toriyama, Daisuke Nishio, and Toei Animation!
 
Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, gore, and possible death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations that some readers might consider disturbing!
 
Second Warning: Some OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this chapter!
 
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars
 
Chapter 21: Assault on All Fronts
 
(Somewhere within the Digital World; the evening of the duel between Jesse and Jaden against Yubel)
 
Deep within the Digital World, we find a pair of demonic-like red eyes looking down at two figures below it and the two figures are quite nervous while standing in front of the figure.
 
A demonic voice calls out from the red, “At long last, I have escaped the prison that those infernal children put into and now, I sense a great imbalance in the forces of light and darkness and positive and negative.”
 
One of the two figures says, in a deep female voice, “Where, my lord?”
 
The demonic voice says, “An island in the Real World that seems to have connections to ancient powers from the Real World. These powers could be useful in the way that we could use to our own benefits and where we can get revenge against those infernal children. But I sense great and powerful positive forces and it seems like some of the brats have gained incredible new powers that they never had before. We need to find out what those new powers are and if the powers that we sense could be used to our benefits.”
 
The second of the two figure says, with a high-pitched male voice, “Who shall we shall we send to proceed, Lord Daemon?” Just then a figure forms around the red eyes and the form is revealed to be none other than Daemon, the evil Digimon that the Odaiba Digidestined had sealed away in the Dark Ocean years ago.
 
Daemon replies, with a deep plain tone, “Send those two idiots that belonged to former vessel of Myotismon. They have been revived by the imbalance and they have proven useful . . . as `cannon fodder' if not something else.” The two figures in front of giggle evilly and they are revealed to be LadyDevimon and SkullSatamon.
 
LadyDevimon says, with an evil sly grin, “As you wish, Lord Daemon.” Soon after, the two evil Digimon vanish and the memories of his defeat by the hands of the Odaiba Digidestined play back in his mind.
 
Daemon says, with an evil sly tone, “Soon, Digidestined, I shall have my revenge.”
 
(The following morning; near the Slifer Red dorm)
 
At the cliff area near the Slifer Red dorm where Syrus and Jaden use to relax and think, we find our Slifer Red hero, his hair slightly longer through still in the same black with dark red highlights and his Slifer Red jacket has returned to its red color, but his jacket is darker red and it is designed like the male Obelisk Blue blazers now, resting with his back and head lying down on the grassy ground with his hands under his head as he snores through it is far gentler snoring than he usually does. On his right is none other than Guilmon who is curled up into a ball and on Jaden's left is his duel disk with the Slifer Red colors outlining much of it. As Jaden sleeps peaceful, a slight golden aura comes from his body and leaves his body, and this golden aura takes a familiar shape. When the shape is complete, the complete form of Yubel is revealed and Duel Spirit stretchers her arms. Soon after, she turns towards Jaden and gives a sly smile, but the smile that she puts on isn't evil before she was purified by the Light of Destruction. This smile is warmer, if not more of the mischievous and playful kind.
 
Yubel says, lowly and in its duel voice, “Ah, it feels good to be free from that rotten disease that corrupted me. I knew that my Jaden-kun would never truly abandon me. He wanted me to get the powers of the great darkness that shields to the true light of the universe from the Light of Destruction.” Yubel says, while looking at Guilmon, “It is a bit annoying that Jaden-kun would get new friends while I was gone, but then again, he wanted me back from space and didn't understand that coming back from space isn't so `quick'. He was just a goofy little kid back then.” Yubel looks towards the direction of the `White Dorm' and Yubel says, with a snarl, “However, it looks like IT forced him to grow up.” Yubel looks at Jaden and Yubel says, with a sigh, “Oh, Jaden-kun, I wish you didn't have to learn in this way, but you are vital to the survival of all. And I shall protect and guard you even my entire being.” Just then Yubel hears rustling from the nearby bushes and immediately flies up into the tops of the trees, but makes sure to keep a quick distance to drop down on anyone that tries to bare harm on the duelist that this Duel Spirit is protecting. However, Yubel gets a surprise when it was none other than Alexis Rhodes that appears. Yubel thinks, annoyed, “Oh, it is her. The one that Jaden-kun cares about so much! The one that's supposed to be Jaden-kun's so-called `soulmate' and they were `bonded' back in the time that Jaden-kun was a great prince of the Lunarian kingdom that we, Duel Spirits, know about so much. Mmm, it gets me so annoyed that she has captured Jaden-kun's heart so much. But Jaden-kun cares about me a lot and he truly cares about her a lot. However, with what she did to him while the Light of Ruin used him so much, how do I know that she won't inflict more pain to my Jaden-kun?” Just then Alexis clutches her chest a bit and Yubel thinks, curiously, “Interesting. I sense a mysterious dark power within her and it doesn't belong to the Darkness of Salvation. What is it?” Soon after, Yubel's eyes give off a slight glow and an image of Alexis' `dark side' appears in Yubel's mind causing her to gain a sly and mischievous smile. Yubel thinks in her mind, with sly and mischievous tone, “Oh, so that's what it is. Very interesting, indeed. She might prove for more useful in keep my Jaden-kun safe and aid me in that regards as well, but she needs to harness that dark energy within her along with the other mystical and spiritual energies. And that yet, unharnessed and uncontrolled energy might help me as well. However, I will need to get her to prove her love for my Jaden-kun.”
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, annoyed, “Damn it! No matter what I do, the `Supreme Empress' is causing me more trouble than ever! She is trying to influence me!”
 
Just then her `dark half's' voice booms, with a dark sly and mischievous tone, “Heh! I told you that you are quite stuff with me girlfriend!”
 
Alexis yells out, annoyed tone in her `mental voice', “I am not your friend!”
 
The `Supreme Empress' retorts, with a dark mock innocent tone, “I'm really hurt, Alexis! I really am!” Alexis' `dark half' then says, with a dark serious tone, “Look, Rhodes, I am a part of you and guess what? I want Jaden-kun just as much as you do and maybe even more badly! I am not going to let some wimp keep me from him got it?! I will have Jaden-kun even I have to take you over to do it!”
 
Alexis yells out, strongly, “No way! You are not laying a hand on Jaden! I'll rather die than let you put his hands on him!”
 
The `dark side' to our Obelisk Queen giggles darkly and she replies, with a dark mischievous tone, “Whatever, Lexy! You can't keep contained forever! If you are not careful, I might finally get what I desire and ravage him!”
 
Alexis calls out, with a strong tone, “You do anything to Jaden and I swear that you will be sorry!”
 
The `Supreme Empress' replies, with a dark non-threatened tone, “What are you going to do? Anything that you try will hurt you too!”
 
Alexis says, with a sly tone, “For Jaden, I would die for him as I did in the Silver Millennium, witch! So, do you want to try me? I can handle the pain and we'll see if you can to!” Just then Alexis' `ninja senses' start to perk up and she senses someone nearby causing Alexis to look around just as the area seem to swirl and become fuzzy for a second.
 
Just then Yubel calls out, with a sly tone, “Looking for someone, little one?” Alexis look to see Yubel float down in front of her.
 
Alexis yells out, surprised, “Yubel?!”
 
Yubel says, with an annoyed tone, “Quiet! Can you not see Jaden-kun and the little creature known as Guilmon trying to rest?”
 
Alexis says, with a serious tone, “I don't get it. I thought that Jaden said that you fused with him when he used the Super Polymerization Quick-Spell card to fuse you with him.”
 
Yubel says, with a nod and sly smile, “True. I am fused with my beloved Jaden-kun and my new home rests within his body and heart. However, thanks to the vast powers under Jaden-kun's control, I have gained quite a few abilities including the ability to take solid form outside of Jaden-kun for a certain time period.” Yubel says, with a sly smile, “Now, I've been watching you and I sensed the dark power within you. It is know as the power of the `Supreme Empress', am I right?”
 
Alexis says, stunned, “How . . . How do you know?”
 
Yubel says, with a sly and confident tone, “Improved telepathic powers to see into one's mind without them knowing it is quite useful.”
 
Alexis says, drolly, “Real funny.”
 
Yubel retorts, with a sly tone, “I thought so, my dear.”
 
Alexis asks Yubel, with a serious tone, “What do you want?”
 
Yubel says, with a plain tone, “Simple, Alexis Rhodes. And yes, I know who you are from Jaden-kun's memories. You are the reincarnation of the heir to the Golden Alliance and Sun Kingdom from the mythical Silver Millennium known as Princess Arinna.”
 
Alexis says, with a serious tone, “So, what's it to you?”
 
Yubel says, with a plain tone and sly smile, “Well, from what I hear, you are supposed to be Jaden-kun's `soulmate'. Well, I don't think that you deserve Jaden-kun.”
 
Alexis asks, with a serious tone, “And who are you to say that Jaden is or is not allowed to love somebody?”
 
Yubel says, with a sly smile and confident tone, “Well, after allowing yourself to fall into the Light of Destruction's control, aiding in taking away Jaden-kun's beloved friends, hurting his family namely Serena Tsukino, Naruto Uzumaki, and brainwashing his other sister, Hikari Kamiya, for one thing and for second, is the `Supreme Empress'. What assurances that I have that `dark spirit' within you don't take control and she doesn't rape him? Because right now, you are losing control to HER if I'm not mistaken.” Alexis winches slightly and lowers her head slightly knowing that Yubel has a point. Yubel says, with a sly smile, “And besides, I'm not really sure that you truly love, Jaden-kun.”
 
Alexis says, with a serious tone, “I do love Jaden! I really do love him!”
 
Yubel says, with putting its arms to its sides, “Oh, really? Prove it. And if you do, I will concede and surrender my Jaden-kun to you. Plus, if you prove your worthiness to my Jaden-kun, I can give you even more.”
 
Alexis asks, perplexed, “More?”
 
Yubel says, with a nod, “Yes, I can. You really despise what the Light of Destruction made you do for its own sick game.”
 
Alexis says, with a dark angered snort, “Don't remind me. He hurt every one of my friends, he hurt Jaden, and I would rather die than let him hurt Jaden or anyone else ever again.”
 
Yubel quirks an eyebrow and the Duel Spirit says to Alexis, “Well, I can give you more of what you need to get your payback and aid in protecting Jaden-kun and the others. As well as aid in control over your `uncontrolled powers' and aid in your `problems' with the `Supreme Empress'.”
 
Alexis asks, curiously, “You can do that?”
 
Yubel states, with a sly smile, “Yes, but it comes with price even if you prove your worthiness. However, are you willing to do anything from Jaden-kun?” Soon after, Alexis looks at the still-sleeping form Jaden and Guilmon and while partially amazed to find him still asleep after her conversation with Yubel, she was more focused on how she felt about him. The memories of seeing his first day against Doctor Crowler and his Ancient Gear Golem, his duel with her when Syrus fell for Doctor Crowler's fake love letter and she used him to test Jaden's abilities, everyone of his duels before facing the Shadow Riders, his duel with the Shadow Riders, against Kagemaru and the Sacred Beasts, and all of his duels before she was brainwashed into the Society of Light.
 
Alexis gains a slight flush on her cheeks and she thinks, lowly, “Jaden . . .” Alexis then looks at Yubel with a determined expression and she asks, seriously, “Fine, I agree. But what if I should lose?”
 
Yubel says, with a sly smile, “You have a choice: Either have your feelings for Jaden-kun erased from you forever or you swear on your life that you will give up your greatest dream.”
 
Alexis says, stunned, “What? That's not fair!”
 
Yubel replies, with a mischievous smile, “Life isn't fair. Will you still go on? Remember, there are ways for me to stop you other than physical force.”

Alexis says, with a serious tone, “Okay, you're on! I don't back away from a challenge!”
 
Yubel says, with a sly smile, “We will see how confident you are after this.”
 
Alexis asks Yubel, curiously, “By the way, we can talk as loud as we want right? Thanks to your bond with Jaden, you manage to do put up some kind of field or something to make sure that our talking doesn't wake Guilmon and Jay up. So, am I right?”
 
Yubel says, with a sly smile, “Very perceptive. You will need it for the challenge.”
 
Alexis asks, curiously, “What's the challenge?”
 
Yubel transforms her left arm into the same duel disk that Blair used before when Yubel possessed her with a dueling deck inside and Yubel retorts, with a sly tone, “How else do we settle things here?”
 
Alexis takes a duel disk from sub-space pocket, attached it to her left wrist, puts her dueling deck inside, and she says, strongly while activating it, “Okay, you're on!” Their life-point counters on their duel disks display 4000 life-points each and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Game on!” Yubel and Alexis yell out in unison as their duel starts.
 
Starting Scores:
Yubel: 4000
Alexis: 4000
 
Alexis draws one card from her deck and yells out, “I'll start this duel off!” Alexis puts one card on her duel disk and she says, “I summon Cyber Gymnast in defense mode!” Just then Cyber Gymnast (800/1800) comes to the field in defense mode. Alexis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “Now, I place one card face-down and I end my turn!”
 
Yubel draws one card from its deck and Yubel yells out, “Very well. I'll make my move.” Yubel looks at her hand, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and she says, with a sly smile, “First, I play the spell card Fissure! This destroys one monster on your field with the weakest attack power, but since you only have one monster!” Just then a large fissure opens up and Cyber Gymnast falls into the fissure. Yubel puts one card on her duel disk and she says, with a sly smile, “Then I play my Mad Reloader in defense mode!” Just then Mad Reloader (0/0) comes to the field in defense mode. Yubel puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “I shall place one card face-down and end my turn.”
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, “Summoning a monster with zero attack and defense points? What is Yubel up to?” Alexis draws one card from her deck and calls out, “My turn!” Alexis puts one card in her spell/trap slots and calls out, “I play Pot of Greed and draw two more cards!” Alexis draws two more cards from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Then I play my Machine Angel Ritual! With it, I can summon one monster from my hand with Cyber Angel in it as long as I sacrifice the necessary number of monsters!” Alexis discards Cyber Angel Benten (1800/1500) ritual monster card to the graveyard, puts another card from her hand on her duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I sacrifice my Cyber Angel Benten to summon Cyber Angel Idaten!” Just then Cyber Angel Idaten (1600/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Alexis says, as a card comes out of her graveyard slot, “And when she is summoned to the field, I can take one spell card from my grave and add it to my hand!” Alexis takes the card from her graveyard, puts it into her hand, and then puts the card in the spell/trap slots, declaring, “And I choose my Pot of Greed, which I play again! Now, I get two more cards from my deck!” Alexis draws two more cards, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “And I play one of them! It's my Fulfillment of the Contract spell card! For the price of eight hundred life-points, I can summon one Ritual monster from my graveyard and I choose my Cyber Angel Benten!” Just then Cyber Angel Benten (1800/1500) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Yubel says, with a nod, “Impressive. You are really the strong duelist from Jaden-kun's memories.”
 
Alexis yells out, strongly, “If you are impressive with that, how about this? Idaten, attack her Reloader!” Idaten charges Mad Reloader and crushes it with one punch, but since it was in defense mode, Yubel doesn't lose any life-points.
 
Yubel says, discarding two cards from her hand to the graveyard, “Well done, but when my Reloader is destroyed in battle, I can discard two cards from my hand in order to draw two more from my deck.” Yubel draws two more cards from her deck and put them into her hand.
 
Alexis says, seriously, “That won't protect you from Benten and her attack! Show Yubel, Benten!” Benten charges in, slashes Yubel in the chest with her war fan, and she growls as she loses 1800 life-points. Alexis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “I'll end my turn with one card face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Yubel: 2200
Alexis: 3200
 
Yubel says, drawing one card from her deck, “It's my move!” Yubel puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a sly smile, “I shall start by playing Card of Sanctity! With this card, both of us have to draw until we have six cards our hands!” Yubel and Alexis draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands. Yubel puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “Next, I play Monster Reborn and I shall use it to bring back my Darknight Parshath!” Just then Darknight Parshath (1900/1400) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Alexis asks, perplexed, “When did that monster get in your graveyard?”
 
Yubel says, with a sly smile, “When I used my Mad Reloader's ability of course. Now, my Darknight Parshath gets one hundred attack points for every Dark monster in my grave and since Reloader is in my grave, he gains one hundred attack points!” Darknight Parshath's stats rise from 1900/1400 to 2000/1400. Yubel yells out, strongly, “Now, Darknight Parshath, attack her Idaten!” Darknight Parshath then charges in to attack Alexis' Idaten.
 
Alexis pushes a button on her duel disk and shouts out, “Not so fast! I play my trap card: Doble Passé!” Alexis' face-down card is revealed to be the Doble Passé trap card and she says, with a serious tone, “Now, your attack is turned into a direct attack on me!” Yubel gives a surprised look as Idaten leaps out of the way and Alexis yelps as she takes the attack costing her 2000 life-points.

Yubel asks, perplexed, “Why did you do that?”
 
Alexis says, with a serious tone, “When it comes to Jaden, I'll never give up now or ever! And thanks to my trap, my Idaten can return the favor and attack you directly!” Just then Idaten charges and bashes Yubel in the chest costing her another 1600 life-points.
 
Yubel rubs her body and she says, with a sly smile, “Well, you are proving to be a very interesting person, Alexis Rhodes. No wonder how you captured my Jaden-kun's heart. However, I love him too and I won't be losing this duel either.”
 
Alexis says, with a strong tone, “Tough talk from someone that has so few life-points.”
 
Yubel says, with a sly smile, “You should remember the words of my Jaden-kun: `A duel is not over until the last card is played'.” Yubel puts one card in the spell/trap slots and Yubel says, with a sly smile, “I'll end my turn with one card face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Yubel: 600
Alexis: 1200
 
Alexis draws one card from her deck and she thinks in her mind, with a sly smile, “Yes, it is the one card that I needed! Time to end this!” Alexis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Now, I play a second Machine Angel Ritual!” Alexis discards her Cyber Petit Angel (300/200) and Cyber Prima (2300/1600) monster cards to the graveyard, puts one card in her hand on her duel disk, and calls out, “Now, I sacrifice my Cyber Petit Angel and Cyber Prima to summon Cyber Angel Dakini!” Just then Cyber Angel Dakini (2700/2400) appears on the field in attack mode and Alexis says, with a sly smile, “Now, thanks to her ability, she can destroy one monster on the field that you choose, but since you have one monster… Dakini, do your stuff!” Dakini gives a battle cry as she launches a beam of energy at Darknight Parshath and destroying it. Alexis then yells out, strongly, “Now, Cyber Angels, finish Yubel off!” The three Cyber Angels then charge in to attack Yubel directly.
 
Yubel says, with a sly smile, “You have done well, Alexis Rhodes. You are an excellent duelist and you are very devoted to my Jaden-kun. But this duel is mine!” Yubel pushes two buttons on her duel disk and yells out, “First, I reveal my face-down cards. They are two `Break the Seal' trap cards!” Just then Yubel's face-down cards are revealed to be two continuous trap cards with same picture of talisman attached to some with a small fissure with an eye coming out it and Yubel says, as the two trap cards vanish from the field, “Now, by sacrificing these two trap cards, I can add one card with Forbidden One in its name.”
 
Alexis gasps in shock and calls out, “Forbidden One? Are you summoning Exodia?”
 
A card comes out of Yubel's deck, she puts into her hand, and she says, with a sly smile, “That's right! And I have just gained the final card!” Yubel then puts all five cards in her hand on her duel disk and displaying all five monster cards that make up Exodia the Forbidden One. Just then the five cards appear in front of her with a star formation and Yubel yells out, with a sly grin, “Exodia, arise!” Just then out of a black portal, none other than the famous or infamous Exodia appears behind Yubel.
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, horrified, “Oh no! It can't be! It's over!”
 
Yubel yells out, “Exodia, Obliterate!” Exodia launches a huge energy beam and all of Alexis' Cyber Angel monsters cry out as they are obliterated from the field while Alexis cries out as she is thrown to the ground by the explosion and the power of Exodia's attack as she loses the rest of her life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Yubel: 600
Alexis: 0
 
As the hologram vanishes from the field and Yubel's arm returns to normal, Alexis thinks in her mind, solemnly, “I've lost.”
 
When Alexis looks up at Yubel, she tells him, crossing her arms in front of her, “You lost, my dear. It is now time to decide. Will you give up your greatest dream or your feelings for my Jaden-kun forever?”
 
Alexis says, with a sigh and without hesitation, “Fine. I give up my dream.”
 
Yubel asks, curiously, “Are you sure?”
 
Alexis says, with a serious tone, “I don't want to give up my dream, but without Jaden with me to have it, what's the point? Just take it away from my mind and heart if you want. But I don't want to lose Jaden for anything in the whole universe.”
 
Yubel gives a look of amazement at Alexis and she then says, with a sly smile, “Rise, Alexis Rhodes. You pass.”
 
Alexis asks, perplexed, “I what?”
 
Yubel says, with a sly smile, “You pass. This was a test to see how truly devoted that you were to my Jaden-kun, but that didn't mean that you had to win our duel. Remember, I didn't say that. I said that this was a test of your truly feelings to my Jaden-kun. Since you pass the test, you can keep your dream and you have won my Jaden-kun's heart.” Yubel says, with a sly smile, “However . . .”
 
Alexis asks, with a serious tone as she gets to her feet, “I remember this. There is still a price even after I pass your test.”
 
Yubel says, with a nod, “And yes, since I won our duel, if you still want be the one in Jaden-kun's heart, you will need to agree to my terms.”
 
Alexis says, with her arms crossed across her chest, “Fine. What are they? And I don't care what they. For Jaden, I will do anything for him.”
 
Yubel says, with a reply, “These are my terms. You shall allow me to infuse a portion of my essence with your deck and within yourself. You shall carry part of my power within your deck as well as yourself.”
 
Alexis asks, curiously and suspiciously, “And let me guess: You shall also have a bit of influence over me?”
 
Yubel says, with a sly smile, “Yes. I want to be assured of my Jaden-kun's protection. Plus, if I'm in there, I can help you better with your other half. However, you and your `dark half' will need to fuse together.”
 
Alexis yells out, shocked, “What?! No way!”
 
Yubel says, with a serious tone, “If you don't, you can't help my Jaden-kun in your current state! You need to, as you humans put it, pull yourself together. I'll see what I can do for you, the `Supreme Empress' light half' to have plenty of you in control, but you also be having me or a part of me in this case within you. Do you really think that you can protect your family, friends, and Jaden-kun in your state?”
 
Supreme Empress says, with a dark chuckle, “Heh. Yubel has got you there girlfriend.”
 
Alexis says, with a snarl, “All right.”
 
Yubel says, with a plain tone, “Hold up. There are two more conditions.”
 
Alexis asks, seriously and suspiciously, “What?”
 
Yubel says, with a serious tone, “You remember the Sacred Beast cards, the real ones, remember? Well, you know that Jaden-kun has them right?”
 
Alexis asks, perplexed, “How? I thought the one of the others . . .”
 
Yubel says, with a sly smile, “Nope. Since he won the duel when I had your friend Blair as my `vessel', Jaden-kun has been keeping the Sacred Beast cards and since I tamed them, Jaden-kun has complete control of them. However, they were meant to be his from the beginning. You see, since he is Haou-the Supreme King, the powers of the Sacred Beast will obey him and he can contain their might. Kagemaru knew about this power of Jaden-kun's, but he never understood what it was or comprehends the power of my king. The fool would have most likely, if he won that duel, would have unleashed the power of the Supreme King and this world would have far worse troubles since Jaden-kun wouldn't be in control of that power.” Yubel tells Alexis, with a sly smile, “However, he is thinking of giving back to your school's leader, Chancellor Sheppard, and without my Jaden-kun, their powers would be a threat again and similar things like when that idiot Kagemaru had them could happen. So, you will convince Jaden-kun to keep the Sacred Beast cards as his right as the Supreme King and two, to keep their powers contained and controlled with his own power.”
 
Alexis states, with a sigh, “I'm not sure about that idea, but fine. And the last condition of this agreement?”
 
Yubel states, pointing to Alexis, “It's really simple. You will swear on your life, your deck, and your title as heir to your kingdom that you will love and devote yourself to my Jaden-kun with all of your heart and soul. And that you will love him with all of your being even if you have to give up your dream, your kingdom, and even your freedom for him. Is that understood?”
 
Alexis asks, with a sarcastic tone, “Not my life?”
 
Yubel replies, with a sly smile, “I'm not under that filthy Light of Destruction's influence anymore my dear and plus, if you give up your life, my Jaden-kun would be heartbroken and dead inside. So, you make sure that you survive for him to love and devote yourself to him.”
 
Alexis says, with a serious tone, “I'm not sure about doing everything or anything for Jaden, but I would give up everything for Jay! Fine, you have a deal!”
 
Yubel extends her right hand, her body gives off a dark golden aura, and she says, “Agreed.” Alexis hesitates for a moment and then she takes Yubel's hand causing energy from Yubel to flow into Alexis. Alexis struggles a bit from the energy flowing into her and as Yubel vanishes, the dark golden aura surrounds her body as a golden and red sun sigil appears on her forehead while the dark golden aura also goes into Alexis' deck within her duel disk. Soon after, Alexis' eyes turns into the demonic-like eyes of her `dark half' for a second before she collapses to the ground on her right side and falls unconscious. Just then the `field' that kept Jaden and Guilmon from knowing what happened between Yubel and Alexis fades away and the dark golden aura around Alexis fades away.
 
Guilmon's nose then starts to sniff the air around and he slowly wakes causing him to say, lowly, “Huh?” Guilmon then looks to see the unconscious Alexis nearby and he slowly goes over to her. Guilmon gently touches her with his right hand and he asks, lowly, “Are you okay?” After half-a-minute, Alexis gives off a slight moan as she gets a sitting position with her eyes still closed and when she opens her eyes, they are colored like Yubel's eyes for a second before returning to normal. Guilmon jumps back in shock, but Alexis puts her right fingers to her lips in a motion for Guilmon to be quiet.
 
Just then Jaden gives a loud yawn and he stretches his arms as he calls out, “Ah! What a good nap!” Alexis gives a mischievous smile, gets to her feet, and slowly goes over behind him as Jaden goes to a sitting position and kneels behind him as he opens his eyes. Jaden then looks at Guilmon and he asks, perplexed when he notices that he is looking at him, “Hey, boy, what's wrong?”
 
Alexis then shouts out, using her ninja skills to turn her voice into Crowler's voice, “Jaden Yuki! It's time for a pop quiz!” Jaden yells out in shock and falls to the ground on his face while trying to stand up. Alexis gets back up on her feet and starts to chuckle while Jaden gets back to his feet to find the laughing Alexis.
 
Jaden says, knowing he has been tricked, “Hey, Lex, that wasn't sweet.”
 
Alexis says, with a smile, “I'm sorry, Jay. I just couldn't resist.”
 
Jaden tells Alexis, perplexed, “How did you do that? You know, turn your voice into Crowler's voice?”
 
Alexis says, with a smile, “When you have ninja training like I have and experience with transformation jutsu, it isn't too hard to alter one's voice to sound like someone else especially the real Crowler.”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Yeah, you do have a point, Lex.” Jaden asks, with a curious tone, “By the way, Alexis, why are you here?”
 
Just then Alexis gets a sly and seductive expression on her face, she seductively walks over to Jaden, and she says, with a seductive and enticing tone that's unlike her before, “I'm really glad that you asked Jaden. I wanted to talk about us.”
 
Jaden gives a slight blush on his cheek and he asks, curiously, “Us?”
 
Alexis is in front of Jaden and she replies, seductively, “Yeah, Jay, do you see any other Slifer Red with dark red Slifer jackets similar to male Obelisk blazers? And please don't try to look around for someone else, Jay. I know that you are smarter than that, Jaden.”
 
Jaden says, with a sly grin, “Can't blame a guy for trying.”
 
Alexis tells Jaden, with a loving and plain tone, “Look, Jaden, I'll just tell you how it is. I have the same feelings for you that I had from the Silver Millennium and here it is plain and clear, Jay . . .” Just then Alexis kisses Jaden passionately on the lips causing our Slifer Red hero to gain a red flush on his cheeks. When Alexis releases from the kiss, Alexis tells Jaden, lovingly, “I love you, Jaden Yuki.”
 
Jaden replies, with a red flush on his cheeks, “Well, I . . . I love you, too, Lex. And not just because of our `past life' together, I love you because you are so beautiful, yet, so strong and so powerful and you are the only one that can really understand my love for dueling.”
 
Alexis tells Jaden, with a loving tone, “Same here, Jaden. It was just well . . . I've been having problems with my `dark half' and plus, I can't help feel guilty about what I put you, your sister, and the rest of your family from the Moon Kingdom through.”
 
Jaden tells Alexis, with a smile and comforting tone, “Alexis, all of us already told you this. It wasn't your fault. It was that damn alien freak that made you do all of those horrible things. We know that the real you would never hurt anyone like that. You are a really good person and you always will be.”
 
Alexis tells Jaden, with a smile, “You are just too sweet, Jay.” Just then Alexis embraces Jaden and kisses him passionately on the lips again. Jaden is surprise for a moment, but then a pleasant sensation comes all over his body and he returns the kiss soon enough. Alexis gently pushes Jaden down into a sitting position while Jaden wraps his arms around Alexis' sexy and slender waist and back. The two of them were mating their tongues and tasting each other's mouths while Alexis wraps her legs around Jaden's waist. Jaden notices this while his lips are still locked with Alexis and it causes him to widely blush as well as somewhat arouse him knowing that the girl he love is straddling him. As they continue to kiss, Alexis moves her hands to Jaden's chest and he feels the strong body under the shirt.
 
When they release from the kiss, Jaden says, nervously, “Uh . . . Lex . . .”
 
Alexis tells Jaden, with a loving tone, “Don't worry, Jaden. I won't push it. But you can't tell me that you don't think this is `nice'.”
 
Jaden replies, still wildly flushing and feeling quite aroused in their position, “Well, actually . . . it does feel that way . . .”
 
Alexis tells Jaden, with a loving smile, “I'm glad, Jaden. However, I do want to wish for one little favor.”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “Whatever you want, Alexis. What is it?”
 
Alexis tells Jaden, with a smile, “I know that you have the Sacred Beast cards with you after your duel with Yubel when she possessed Blair. I want you to keep them.”
 
Jaden asks, surprised, “Alexis, are you sure that you are feeling okay?”
 
Alexis says, with a smile, “Maybe it is better that I explain.” Just then Alexis' eyes turn into Yubel's eyes and Jaden gives a silent gasp of surprise. Soon after, she quickly explains about what happened between her and Yubel while her eyes return to normal.
 
When she was done, Jaden tells Yubel, annoyed, “Yubel, why did you do that?”
 
Yubel replies, with a loving tone, “I know that you love this girl, Jaden-kun. However, I can't help to be jealous, so, I had to test her devotion. I didn't want you to get hurt by someone who in the end will be unfaithful. Alexis Rhodes or Sun Princess Arinna might not be like that, but I had to know for myself. However, if part of my essence is inside of her, those rotten white freaks won't be able to touch her and I've made her deck much stronger too! Like it or not, Jaden-kun, I am doing this for your protection.”
 
Jaden sighs and he tells Yubel, with a plain tone, “Yubel, what am I going to do with you?”
 
Alexis tells Jaden, with a sly smile, “Personally, I felt the same way with what Yubel made me do, but then again, she really does care about you, so, you can't really blame her.”
 
Jaden asks Alexis, surprised, “You heard that Alexis?”
 
Alexis tells Jaden, “Yubel forged a `mental bond' between the three of us to ensure when you or I are in danger, the other one can sense it and can help.”
 
Jaden tells Alexis, “Alexis, you didn't really have to do that.”
 
Alexis says, with a loving smile, “Well, I want to. I wanted to show Yubel that I love you a lot and I would fight for your heart if I had to. You are the only boy that I really truly love. In this lifetime and the last.”
 
Jaden tells Alexis, with a loving tone, “I love you, too, Alexis Rhodes.” The two of them put their lips together for a second passionate kiss and doing what they were doing before, mating their tongues, tasting each other's mouths and saliva, and Jaden's arms are around her body and back with him gently massaging it while Alexis massages Jaden's chest under the shirt.
 
After a few minutes, a familiar male voice calls out, “Hey, you, two, get a room!” Jaden and Alexis release from their kiss with a start to see Yusuke, Kira, Mindy, Jasmine, TK, who had his back to them out of respect, and Patamon. The two of them blush brightly and jump to their feet.
 
Jaden asks, nervously, “You must be wondering what we were doing . . .?”
 
Jasmine tells Jaden and Alexis, with a sly smile, “Don't try anything with us, Jaden. We know what you were doing.”
 
Mindy says, with a sly smile, “Naughty kids.”
 
Alexis yells out, angrily, “Hey, we're you spying on us?!”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “No way! I've already got a girlfriend and I'm stopping the perverted stuff, but I think that your brother and cousin might be interested to know what their female family member is up to . . .” But just then Yusuke is hit in the head by flying duel disk and knocked to the ground on his bottom.
 
Patamon says, with a nervous expression, “Ouch. That had to hurt.”
 
TK turns his head to look at Yusuke and he says, with a smile, “Well, I'm not surprised, Patamon.”
 
Alexis asks, glaring at Kira, Jasmine, and Mindy with a deadly glare, “Anyone else wants to make any smart remarks?” The three girls shake their heads with nervous expressions on their faces as Alexis comes up and takes her duel disk lying in front of the stunned Yusuke Urameshi's feet.
 
Jaden tells Yusuke, with a sly smile, “I told you never to make Lex mad, Yusuke.”
 
Yusuke rubs his sore head and he replies, nervously, “No joke. Now, I know why she and Keiko got along so well. They are so much in common.”
 
Kira says, with a nod and nervous tone, “I'll say. Yipe. You had better make sure not to make her mad, Jay.”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Never.”
 
Alexis says, with a sly tone, “And he knows it.”
 
TK tells them, “Anyway, we should meet up with the others. We have more training to do to today.”
 
Jaden says, with a nod of his head, “Right.” Jaden tells Guilmon, with a kind tone, “Guilmon, can you get my duel disk for me?”
 
Guilmon says, going over to the duel disk and puts it into his clawed hands, “Sure!” Soon enough, Guilmon comes over to Jaden with his duel disk and as Yusuke is able to get back on his feet, the group heads off into the distance to meet up with the rest of our heroes and heroines.
 
(Within Duel Academy's harbor; A short time soon after)
 
Within the harbor on Duel Academy, we find a good sized yacht docked at the port with two male men getting off the ship and onto the port in which we get a better view of the two males.
 
The first male is one in his 30s with black somewhat messy short hair, glasses over his black eyes, he is wearing a white shirt with a yellow tie and green formal jacket over the shirt with matching formal green pants and deep brown shoes.
 
The second male is similar in age to the first male with somewhat messy brown hair, brown eyes, strange buck teeth like a beaver, and wearing a blue teacher's uniform.
 
The two males have duel disks with dueling decks attached to their wrists and the black haired male says, with a deep male voice, “At long last, we have arrived and we can finally stop this school's reputation from going downhill with that piece of scum and his punk friend here.”
 
The second male nods his head and says, in a somewhat high-pitched male voice, “Yes, Mister Iwamoto. And this time, Takenaka isn't here to protect him.”
 
Iwamoto says, with a snarl, “But knowing Urameshi, Akashi, he might have made good friends with Chancellor Sheppard. It seems like good luck with that piece of street trash.”
 
Akashi says, with an angered tone, “Yeah. He and that punk friend, Kuwabara, always seem to have the luck. They are pieces of trash and good things keep happening to them.”
 
Iwamoto says, with a sinister smile, “Not this time, Mister Akashi. Yusuke Urameshi will finally be exposed as the piece of scum that he is and he will be sent into the trash where he belong. I will not let the sport of Duel Monsters be tainted by him and I make sure that he and his punk friend will never duel again. With your help, of course, Mister Akashi.”
 
Akashi says, with a sly sinister grin, “It would be my pleasure, Mister Iwamoto. I would love to pay Kuwabara back for getting us in trouble with Takenaka with that test of his.”
 
Iwamoto says, with a sinister smile, “Now, let's go see Chancellor Sheppard about getting that duel and kicking those rotten street punks out of this school for good.” Soon after, the two teachers head off toward the main building on Academy Island and they are planning trouble for Yusuke and Kuwabara.
 
(Sometime later; in another part of Duel Academy)
 
In an area on the other side of the lake facing the `White Dorm', we find our heroes and heroines assembled together as the training of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, Earth Prince, Alexis Rhodes, Jordan Rhodes, and the others continue. In one area, we find TK, Davis, Jade, Kari, Keiko, Takara, and Rika holding themselves on a spike by their right index finger while Jun, Matt, Syrus, Zane, Tai, Alister, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, Tyranno, and Koji watch intently.
 
TK says, with a groan, “Man, you weren't kidding when you said that Genkai's training would be . . . be tough.”
 
Davis tells TK, with a moan, “Told ya, TK. I already went through this and it . . . isn't any easier.”
 
Tai asks Kari, worriedly, “Are you okay, Kari?”
 
Kari says, with a nervous smile, “I wish that I could say yes, Tai.”
 
Rika says, with strained voice, “Man! How long do we have to hold this?”
 
Genkai says, with a serious tone, “Until I say that you are done, girl! And you are not done by my standards!”
 
Jade says, with an annoyed tone, “Come on, Genkai, give them a break! They are not used to this!”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “Yeah . . . At least, allow TK, Kari, Keiko, Takara, and Rika down for a moment!”
 
Genkai glares at Davis with a deadly glare and she asks, with a deadly serious tone, “Did I ask for your opinion, knucklehead?!”
 
Takara says, with a strained tone, “Man! Yusuke wasn't kidding about this being . . . tough!”
 
Rika says, with a strained voice, “Yep! He kind of . . . warned us, Kara!”
 
Yusuke asks Keiko, concerned, “Are you going to be okay, Keiko?”
 
Keiko replies, with a strained tone, “I'll be okay . . . I think . . . however, I won't complain about you giving Genkai a hard time about her training ever again . . .”
 
Kira tells Keiko, with a sly smile, “We did try to warn you, Kei!”
 
Hikari says, with a sigh, “Believe us, it was as hard as we said it would be.”
 
Jun tells Davis, “And when Genkai is done with you, bro. You are going to work with me and your ninja training.”
 
Davis says, with a sigh, “Yeah! I know! I know!” Back with our Moon Princess, we find her tapping her foot impatiently while looking her beloved and her friends, who are somewhat haggard after plenty of intense training.
 
Mina says, wiping the sweat from her forehead, “Wow! And I thought Luna's training was tough!”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Okay, girls. You've managed to master both chakra control exercises, but you need to develop a bit more chakra reserves and you, Pyro, need to get to work on Fire-type jutsu.”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a sigh, “Oh, come on, Meatball Head. We are a bit worn out. Can't we wait for a moment? Those Society Goons have been busted beyond repair.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “There is a saying back in my first home, the lands of the ninja, and here it is: `The careful ninja is always prepared and hesitation leads to disaster'. In short, we need to be prepared for anything and everything. We can't just assume that everything is done until it is over.” Serena says, with a sigh, “Even through you want to . . .”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “Serena's right. Even through the Society of Light is weaker than it used to be, we've still got that alien freak to worry about.”
 
Naruto says, with a dark plain tone, “Don't remind me. He was a real pain in the ass and it took a lot of strength to put him down.”
 
Lee says, with a nod, “Indeed. He is a very powerful opponent.”
 
Nyoko says, with a nod, “Yeah. He is really scary. He was back in the Treasured Era and he is just as horrible now.”
 
Melissa says, with a nod, “That's right. The Light of Destruction's power is terrible and great. Even through the `Chosen Duelists' drained him of much of his strength, he is regaining his strength with every passing second.”
 
Chazz says, with his usual snobbish tone, “Well, why don't we charge in and pound the guy? I mean, hello! With all of us, we're packing more than enough firepower to crush all of those dorks at once.”
 
Jasmine yells out, annoyed, “Yeah! And do you want to explain why the Obelisk Blue dorm is not only white, but it looks like a total war zone?! We can't just go charging in! Sure, we can't take out those dorks by force, but we can't do without causing some major casualties.”
 
Alexis says, with a serious tone, “Jasmine is right, Chazz. Those dorks will protect that alien freak inside of Sartorius no matter what the cost to them and we just want them out of the cult, not dead! And you complain about Jaden not using his head?”
 
Ojama Yellow appears in its spirit form and he says, “She has got you there boss.”
 
Chazz says, with an angered snarl, “Clam it, snot ball!” Chazz then punches Ojama Yellow causing it to vanish.
 
Zoe then says, “Plus, as if we didn't have enough problems, we have the revived enemies we have to deal with.”
 
JP asks, drolly, “Did you have to remind us, Zoe?”
 
Takuya says, with a serious tone, “Zoe has got a point, JP. They could be any number of revived enemies of any of our pasts here on Duel Academy.”
 
Tommy says, with a nod, “No joke, Takuya!”
 
Bastion says, with a logical tone, “Thanks to the imbalance between light and darkness as well as positive and negative forces in the universe, enemies from the pasts of the Sailor Scouts, our ninja friends, the Digidestined, or any one of the various group of `heroes and heroines' could be here.”
 
Ryoko says, with a sly grin, “Well, I say bring it on because I'm looking for a good fight!”
 
Ayeka states, with a droll annoyed tone, “And why am I not surprised by this?”
 
Meiou asks Kakashi, curiously, “Is there anything we can do Kakashi-sensei?”
 
Kakashi replies, with a plain tone, “All we can do Meiou is train and wait.”
 
Naruto asks Bastion, curiously, “By the way, Bastion, how are you doing on your training?”
 
Bastion says, with a sly smile, “Why don't you see for yourself, Naruto?” Just then Bastion holds up his right hand and displays a complete Rasengan minus the elemental energy in his right hand.
 
Naruto yells out, stunned, “What the? You have the Rasengan mastered?!”
 
Bastion says, with a sly smile and logical tone, “Why, of course, Naruto. It is just a simple application of combining the two elements that you and Lord Jiraiya showed me and doing as you said by maintaining it.”
 
Jiraiya says, with a sly smile, “Well, it looks like Bastion has taken to his training better than you did.” Just then they hear a loud popping sound and they turn to see Alexis Rhodes with pieces of a shattered rubble ball in her hands.
 
Alexis says, with a sly grin, “Bastion isn't the only one.”
 
Naruto yells out, flabbergasted, “What the? You have got to kidding me! It took me days to master that!”
 
Sakura says, with a smile, “Well, Alexis has better chakra control than you, Naruto. She is a lot like me and Lady Tsunade.”
 
Sasuke says, with a sly grin, “Lady Hokage told us that your technique was developed by your dad and it makes a family jutsu. And it takes the son far longer than the `newbies' to master it.”
 
Naruto yells out, annoyed, “Shut it, Sasuke!”
 
Just then Anko and Yugao walk over to Tsunade and Anko says, with a serious tone handing Tsunade a folder, “Miss Fontaine has gotten back on the blood sample of Jordan Rhodes.”
 
Tsunade takes the folder and she asks, curiously, “And the results are?”
 
Yugao says, with a serious tone, “Well, we were surprised to find out, but it is true. There are traces of Jordan's DNA being changed.”
 
Atticus asks, perplexed and confused, “Changed?”
 
Tsunade looks into the contents of the folder and she says, with a nod, “Yep! When Serena transferred her blood into Jordan and used her crystal to make sure the energies in her blood mixed with Jordan in the correct fashion with no negative side effect, there was one side effect. It looks pieces of Serena's DNA in the blood mixed with Jordan's DNA specifically the DNA containing her Kekkai Genkai.”
 
Jordan asks, stunned, “Wait? Do you mean . . .?”
 
Tsunade says, with a nod, “Yep! It seems like you have Serena's Kekkai Genkai inside of you now and by the looks it that Fire jutsu that you used on that snake, Orochimaru, came from Sasuke. You might have the Sharingan, thanks to Sasuke and Serena.”

Serena says, with a sigh, “I thought that might happen.”
 
Tenten says, with a curious tone, “Well, this changes things a bit.”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “Yes, it does.” Tsunade asks Serena, “Serena, I hate to ask, but . . .”
 
Serena says, with a smile, “Yes, I will handle Jordan's training much more personally.”
 
Kagome, Melody, and their group come up and Sango asks, curiously, “Hey, Serena, I was hoping you and the others won't me we go look for Inuyasha.”
 
Hinata asks, curiously, “Are you going to be okay out there?”
 
Sanosake says, with a confident smile and tone, “Sure. Sissy and I will be just fine with Melody and the others.”
 
Kagome says, with a low sigh, “I wish that you stop calling me that.”
 
Yuka asks, curiously, “Can Eri, Ayumi, and I come along Kagome?”
 
Melody says, with her usual tone, “No way! We don't have time to babysit!”
 
Shippo yells out, annoyed, “Melody!”
 
Melody says, rolling her eyes, “Fine! Fine! But don't expect me to be protecting them all the time!”
 
Sora asks, curiously, “What is her problem anyway?”
 
Tai says, with a snort, “She has a bad attitude.”
 
Sango tells Tai and Sora, “Please understand. Melody is a bit harsh, but you have to understand and she and Inuyasha didn't exactly have an easy life.”
 
Biyomon says, “We understand, Sango.”
 
Gomamon says, “However, it wouldn't hurt to be nicer.”
 
Eri says, with a sigh, “No kidding.”
 
Sanosake says, with a smile, “Well, we should head off.”
 
Gennai's voice then calls out, “We shouldn't be hasty my young friends.” Just then everyone looks to the source of Gennai's voice to find him walking up to them with eight Digimon with him.
 
The first Digimon is a blue beast type Digimon standing on two legs, drooped dog-like ears, yellow eyes, red bandana across his forehead, and red boxing gloves on his hands.
 
The second Digimon looks to be a plant type Digimon with a golden seedling on top of its head, a pink head with simple eyes and mouth, and plant green little body.
 
The third Digimon is mysterious beast type Digimon with black tip pointed ears with the left ear having a bronze earring attached to it, it has red colored claws, purple markings all over its white body, and it seems to be wrapped around some kind bullet.
 
The fourth Digimon is red humanoid beast Digimon, the forehead has a jewel core that glows with the bright light of sun with giving off solar flames, greenish-brown, brownish fur on the chest, two wristbands with a sun-like jewel similar to the one on the Digimon's forehead on each wrist, with the feet have deep brown claws on his feet, and this Digimon has a red tail with a small flame on the tip of the tail.
 
The fifth Digimon looks to be pink Digimon with purple stripes, four ears, golden crescent moon on its forehead, pink eyes, two pink ribbon come down both of this Digimon's shoulders and connected in `X' formation on her chest by a silver medallion with a silver crescent moon on it, this Digimon has golden crescent moon on its backhands and chest, and it has no feet.
 
The sixth Digimon looks to be a bird-type Digimon similar to an owl, yellow eyes, black feathered body, red face, orange beak, and this Digimon is wearing a purple ninja-style vest with four-pointed shuriken stars on it.
 
The seventh Digimon proves to be another Salamon, Gatomon's and BlackGatomon's Rookie forms.
 
The eight and final Digimon with Gennai is a second Agumon, but this one has red wristbands across his wrists.
 
Mimi asks, perplexed, “What is with the new Digimon, Gennai?” On the meanwhile, Izzy takes out his laptop and uses his Digimon Analyzer to scan the new Digimon.
 
Digimon Analyzer (Izzy's voice)
 
“Gaomon is a Data type Digimon, Rookie level, and this Digimon are assumed to be a subspecies of the claw bearing Gazimon line. He is good at the hit and run type of attacks since his agility keeps him alert at all types and he uses those boxing gloves to protect his claws until they are fully grown! His Double Backhand and Gao Rush attack are powerful assaults that could break stones and even metal!”
 
“Lalamon is a plant type Digimon, another Rookie level, and Lalamon resemble a small-flower creature. Her face consists of black circular shapes and she is a very honest Digimon. Her Seed Blast and Lala Spiral attacks can really surprise an opponent who think that's Digimon is weak!”
 
“Kudamon is a mysterious holy beast Digimon that does not separate from the holy cartridges that they are wrapped around! Myth and rumors tell that they store up holy power in their left earrings and that the stored power is so great that it is retained after they digivolve. They have calm and collected personalities, can precise access things even in the middle of combat, and can progress through a battle with superiority. When they are outnumbered, they enter the cartridges that they carry around and can use defensive skills to protect their bodies. They use their Bullet Whirlwind and Extreme Light Shock attacks to crush their opponents into submission!”
 
“Coronamon is a beast Digimon born from the data about the sun and its properties! Being born from data of the sun, this Digimon has a fierce sense of justice and loyal to all that's good in the world! This Digimon is an honorable warrior, never gives up on allies and friends, and will defend them no matter! Coronamon will never give up a fight until it is won! This Digimon unleashes the fires of the sun using powerful attacks like Coro Knuckle and Corona Flare attacks!”
 
“Lunamon is Rookie Mammal Digimon, Data type, and she are a kind and gentle Digimon that doesn't like to fight usually. But when it has to fight, she will fight with all of her strength from what she believes in and to protect all that she loves and cares for her. Her Tear Shoot, Luna Claw, and Pico Darts attacks will make sure that her enemies will know her strength!”
 
“Falcomon is bird-type Digimon that lives in the high mountains of the Digital World, there are two subspecies of Falcomon with one who's wings are not fully developed so they can only glide for a bit, while other subspecies have well-developed wings to allow them to fly, however, both subspecies of Falcomon have well-developed legs and they can run very fast up rocky slopes, and they are very fierce so watch how you are with them. They are Rookie level, Vaccine type, and their Scratch Smash, Shuririnken, and Falco Rush attacks can send their enemies into the hospital for quite sometime!”
 
Gennai tells Mimi, with a smile, “Why they are for the newest Digidestined?”
 
Matt, Tai, and Davis yell out in unison, “New Digidestined?!”
 
Gennai says, with a nod, “Yes. With the new dangers created by the Light of Destruction including the return of Myotismon, it seems that the Digital World and Azulongmon feel that more Digidestined are needed to combat the threats that could come up in the future. And it isn't just here. It is happening all over the world as we speak.”
 
Koichi says, amazed, “Incredible! Are you saying that there could be an army of Digidestined like Tai, Davis, and their group from Odaiba by the time that this is over?”
 
Gennai says, with a nod, “Millions strong, maybe, Koichi.”
 
Izzy says, amazed, “Prodigious. That means millions of Digimon partners all over the world!”
 
Matt says, with a nod, “Something tells me that Digimon are going to be a `hot topic' in the near future.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain logical tone, “Whatever for good or for ill will is all up to the Digidestined and the world to decide.”
 
Tai says, with a serious tone, “We kind of got that Yeshua.”
 
TK asks, while still performing his training, “So, who is the newest members of the Digidestined here?”
 
Gennai tells the Digimon, “You know what to do?”
 
The eight Digimon nod their heads and say in unison, “Right!” Immediately, Gaomon goes to Yusuke, Lalamon goes to Hikari, Falcomon runs over to Naruto, Agumon 2, the Agumon with the red wristbands goes over to Sasuke, Coronamon goes over to Rei, Kudamon goes over to Kagome, Lunamon goes over to Keiko, and Salamon runs over to Kira.
 
Naruto asks, perplexed, “What the?”
 
Sasuke says, with a curious tone, “So, we're the newest `Chosen Children' huh?”
 
Agumon 2 says, with a tougher male tone than Tai's Agumon, “That's right, boss.”
 
Gaomon says, with a nod, “That's right, Master Yusuke. We've been waiting for all of you. We are your Digimon partners.”
 
Yusuke asks, perplexed, “Master Yusuke?”
 
Hikari picks up Lalamon and she says, with a smile, “Ah, she is so cute.”
 
Coronamon says, with a bow, “I hope that you and I can work together well, Rei Hino.”
 
Rei asks, perplexed, “How do you know my name?”
 
Kudamon says, with a beautiful female and calm tone, “Even we, Digimon, can't explain, but once we are bonded with a partner, we know about them since the day we are born.”
 
Falcomon says, with slightly high-pitched, but `rough and tough' male voice, “That's right, Naruto. I've been waiting my whole life in the high mountains and training my body to prepare for the day when I meet you.”
 
Naruto asks, curiously, “Me?!”
 
Lunamon says, with a sly smile, “Do you see any blond haired and blue eyed ninja around here, silly? I've been waiting under the light of the home of the legendary Moon Princes and Princess for the day that I would meet Keiko.”
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “Huh? You know about us?”
 
Renamon says, with a plain tone, “Yes, they do. Lunamon were born from the data of the ancient legends and powers from the moon. They might have a bit of the ancient powers of the Silver Millennium with them since they were born from the legends surrounding the moon like the Greek and Roman legends for explain. However, Lunamon are a very rare breed of Digimon like Guilmon.”
 
BlackGatomon says, with a smile, “That's right, Serena.”
 
Serena says, amazed, “Amazing.” Soon after, Gennai gives the eight newest Digidestined a brand new D-3 each with Yusuke's being dark blue and red, Hikari's D-3 is violet and pink, Kira's D-3 is dark red and black, Sasuke's D-3 is black and dark blue, Naruto's D-3 is orange and black, Keiko's D-3 is golden and violet, Kagome's D-3 is dark violet and silver, and Rei's D-3 digivice is fiery red and silver.
 
Gennai tells them, “You will receive your crests and tags in do time. For now, you must focus on training your partners to reach the Champion level and when you get your tags and crest, you will need figure out on your own how to get to Ultimate.”
 
Sasuke asks, curiously, “And how do we do that?”
 
Izzy says, with a serious tone, “The majority of our tags and crests reflect a certain human emotion or quality, but exceptions are Davis' Crest of Miracles, Kari's Crest of Light, Jaden's Crest of Freedom, and Serena's Crest of Life. When you exhibit the necessary quality strong enough and good enough, the power of the crest will be awakened and it will glow causing your Digimon to reach ultimate levels, but if you lose that quality, your Digimon can't digivolve or the Digivolution will become corrupt.”
 
Tai says, with a sigh, “Take it from someone who has been there.”

Naruto says, with an excited tone, “Well, I think that this is really cool!”
 
Kira has Salamon in her eyes, scratching Salamon in the right places causing her tail to wag, and she says, with a smile, “You have a point, Naruto. And plus, it seems like the cutest Digimon turn into the most powerful Digital Monsters. I mean Patamon is a good example. He is a cute little guy that turns into that big bad Angemon.”
 
Patamon says, with a blush, “Thanks.”
 
Veemon says, with a smile, “Well, I don't think `big bad' is a good way to describe Angemon since he is an angel Digimon.”
 
Palmon says, with a nod, “You have a good point, Veemon.”
 
Davis says, with a nervous smile, “You have a point, Veemon, but Kira was making an expression that means `real cool'.”
 
Kagome gently rubs Kudamon's body and she says, with a smile, “I think that it is really great that I become a Digidestined, too.” Kagome thinks in her mind, solemnly, “After all of the horrible things that I did under that alien freak's control and as the `Hell Priestess'.”
 
Ayumi says, with a smile, “Oh, wow! And she is so beautiful, Kagome.”
 
Yuka says, with a smile, “I'm starting to get jealous, Kagome. All of the cool stuff happens to you.”
 
Nyoko says, with a smile, “This is so great, Melissa!”
 
Melissa says, with a nod, “Indeed, it is Nyoko.”
 
Nyoko says, with a sigh, “I wish that Erin was here to see this.”
 
Meiou tells Nyoko, with a smile and reassuring tone, “Don't worry, Nyoko. I'm sure that Erin will be just fine. It will take sometime, but she will be out of the hospital.”
 
Nyoko says, with a smile, “Yeah, I know.”
 
Sango says, with a kind smile, “Well, we should get going.”
 
Takuya says, with a sly smile, “Catch you later!”
 
Tenchi says, with a kind tone, “Good luck and stay safe!”
 
Ayeka says, with a kind tone, “I hope that you find and save Lord Inuyasha soon.”
 
Miroku says, with a nod, “I know that we will.”
 
Sanosake says, with a smile, “Later, everyone!” Soon after, Sesshomaru, Rin, Jaken, Melody, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kirara, Kagome, with Kudamon gently in her arms, Sanosake, Yuka, Eri, Ayumi, Koga, Ayame, and Sota head off in their search for the Orichalcos controlled Inuyasha.
 
Molly says, with a sigh, “I hope that they will be okay.”
 
Hikari says, with a plain tone, “It's Kagome that I'm worried about.”
 
Kira says, with a sly smile, “I'm sure that she will be okay, sis.”
 
Sammy, Elizabeth, and Andrew come over and Sammy asks, curiously, “Hey, Serena, are you going to be all right?”
 
Serena says, with a kind smile, “I'll be okay, Sammy. It is just going to take me awhile to fully get over what happened with the `Supreme Queen' that's all, but I'm not going to let her rule me.”
 
Molly says, with a smile, “I'm glad that you are okay.”
 
Serena tells Molly, with a smile, “Thanks, Molly. I'm just sorry that I let our friendship get downhill.”
 
Molly says, with a smile, “Don't worry, Serena. I can understand . . . more so than ever, if you get what I mean.”
 
Serena tells Molly, with a smile, “I'm still amazed that you are a Sailor Scout, too! And one of my guardians, no less!”
 
Molly says, with a proud smile not seen in her before, “Yep! The one and only Sailor Sedna, the leader of the Outer Sailor Scouts, and the Sailor Scouts of Ice and Devastation!” Molly then says, glaring seriously at Amara, Michelle, Trista, and Hotaru, “But that doesn't mean even through I am like Serena, I won't kick your butts if you get out of line!”
 
Hotaru says, nervously, “Molly-chan can really be scary at times.”
 
Amara says, with a nod, “No joke, Firefly. I can't believe that she is our leader.”
 
Trista says, with a sly smile, “Well, it is said that you shouldn't let appearance deceive you.” With Yugi, Atem, and the others, they are preparing to join with Tea as Sailor Hell Star and Atem as the Shadow Warrior since Atem and Tea already did the `spike exercise'.
 
Sailor Hell Star says, rubbing her arms and stretching her fingers, “Wow. That Genkai really knows how to train a person.”
 
Shadow Warrior says, winching with slight pain, “Indeed. I never had this type of intense training expect back in days as the Prince of Egypt.”
 
Yugi asks, concerned, “Are you going to be okay, Atem?”
 
Shadow Warrior replies, with a nod, “I'll be fine, Yugi.”
 
Sailor Hell Star says, with a smile, “Yeah, we will both be. It just will take awhile for us to get used to this type of training . . . again.”
 
Serenity asks, with an amazed tone, “We have grown into quite a group, huh?”
 
Joey says, with a nod, “You can say that Serenity. We are like a small army here.” Back with our Moon Princess, we are finding her taking a short break to talk with her sister, Seira, who has changed her clothes. Currently, Seira has a black choker around her neck, dark silver shirt under a black jacket with spikes on the shoulder portion of the jacket, she has black colored fingernails with golden crescent moon sigils on each fingernail, dark violet mini-skirt that goes down to one-half of upper legs, and black high-heeled boots that goes to her feet.
 
Serena asks Seira, “How are you doing, Seira?”
 
Seira replies, with a sigh, “Just fine, Sister Serenity . . . I mean, Serena.”
 
Serena says, with a kind smile, “I know that it is hard getting used to my time, Seira.”
 
Ino asks, curiously, “By the way, do you have some kind of like for black? For us, it is given taking on the Black Crystal's energies.”
 
Seira says, with a nod, “My memories are not complete, but back in the Silver Millennium, I was the `shadow' for my sister and I preferred `darker' colors even in my royal dresses.”
 
Tenten says, with a plain tone, “Well, it isn't like black hasn't become common here these days.”
 
Jordan says, with a serious tone, “Anyway, I think that we should get back to work.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Everyone!” Our heroes and heroines turn to the source of the voice to see Miss Fontaine running towards them.
 
Jesse says, with a surprised tone, “It's Miss Fontaine!”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “What's up?” When Miss Fontaine comes up to the group, she stops and takes a minute to two catch her breath.
 
Jim asks, curiously, “What's wrong that you would have to see us?”
 
Ms. Fontaine says, with a serious tone, “We have a bit of problem. Two people just arrived on Duel Academy a while ago. And what I heard, they want to have the Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, and Kuwabara thrown out of Duel Academy!”
 
Many of our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Lita asks, stunned, “Why would anyone want to do that?”
 
Yusuke says, with a sigh, “Well, I haven't known to have many friends before my spirit detective days even with Jay, Davis, and Jun.”
 
Kira asks, with a serious and curious tone, “Did you find out who these people are?”
 
Ms. Fontaine says, with a curious tone, “I didn't get their names, but I do know that they are from Yusuke's, Kuwabara's, and Keiko's old junior high school.”
 
Kuwabara says, with an annoyed snarl, “Iwamoto and Arashi. It can only be them.”
 
Mimi asks, curiously, “Someone that you know?”
 
Keiko says, with a sigh, “Mister Iwamoto and Mister Arashi are two teachers from our old junior high school and they've always had it in for Yusuke, his sisters, and Kuwabara. Mister Iwamoto is looking for any excuse to expel Yusuke and Mister Arashi tried to cheat Kuwabara out of a deal that they made, but Mister Takenaka, the principle who always supported Yusuke, made sure that Mister Arashi stopped with his dirty tricks.”
 
Hikari says, with a sigh, “Personally, they are a bunch of trash that got into the educational system that believe that they are making our old junior high school a better place by pursuing people that they believe are trouble and they don't believe that `troublemakers' can ever change or have good hearts.” Keiko nods his head in agreement with Hikari.
 
Matt says, with a serious tone, “Sounds to me that they are up to give Yusuke, his sisters, and Kuwabara more trouble.”
 
Kuwabara says, with an annoyed tone and crossing his arms, “You aren't whistling Dixie brother.”
 
Rika states, with a serious tone, “Well, why don't we all see what those jerks are up to?”
 
Takara says, with a nod, “Good idea, Takara.”
 
Ryoko says, with a sly grin, “And we'll stop them.”
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “Keep out it. This is between Kuwabara, my sisters, me, and those rotten assholes.”
 
Keiko tells Yusuke, with a strong tone, “And me, Yusuke. I'm getting sick and tried of those two trying to make your lives and it is time that I also stand up for you more.”
 
Yusuke says, with a warm smile, “Thanks, Yusuke.”
 
Jaden says, with a sly smile, “And don't forget the rest of us, Yusuke. We're all your friends.”
 
Davis says, with a sly grin, “And don't you forget it!”
 
Jun says, with a sly smile, “Got that right, bro!”
 
Gaomon says, with a strong tone, “And don't forget us, Digimon, boss!”
 
All of the Digimon assembled together say in unison, “That's right!”
 
Kira says, with a smile, “Thanks, everyone.”
 
Naruto says, with an excited and strong tone, “Well, let's go!”
 
Sakura says, with a sly smile, “Same old, Naruto.”
 
Lee says, with a nod and a wide grin, “Indeed, Sakura.”
 
Miss Fontaine says, with a serious tone, “Chancellor Sheppard told me before I let to bring you to Obelisk Arena.”
 
Tenchi says, with a plain tone, “Okay, we'll handle this.”
 
Jesse tells Miss Fontaine, “You have to go back to help Blair and the others in the infirmary.” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines, human, Digimon, demon, or otherwise, head off to the main building with Miss Fontaine running ahead of them to get back to the infirmary.
 
(Sometime soon after; inside Obelisk Arena)
 
Within Obelisk Arena, we find Chancellor Sheppard staring down Mr. Iwamoto and Mr. Arashi as our heroes and heroines enter the arena and the two teachers of Sarayashiki Junior High are surprised to see so many people with Yusuke, Keiko, Hikari, Kira, and Kuwabara.
 
Mr. Arashi asks, perplexed, “What is this?”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a sly smile, “I believe that this nearly all of friends of Urameshi siblings, Keiko Yukimura, and Kuwabara.”
 
Mr. Iwamoto asks, surprised, “Friends?”
 
Davis states, with a serious tone, “Yeah, we're their friends. Got a problem with that, pal?”
 
Mr. Arashi says, with a nasty tone, “It is surprising that Yusuke and Kuwabara would have any friends, but then again, by looking at you, you are just their type: Another piece of street trash.”
 
Kari asks, with an angered tone, “What did you say jerk?”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a serious tone, “Mister Arashi, I would advise you to watch what you say to my students outside of the duel arena. You are not in Sarayashiki Junior High, you are in my school and you will obey my rules.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Or we could throw you out.”
 
Mr. Iwamoto says, with a deadly serious tone, “Hey, who told you to open your mouth? This is between the grown-ups, little girl.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “You are happening to be speaking to the Co-Chancellor of Duel Academy.”
 
The two teachers yell out in unison, “Co-Chancellor?!”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a sly smile, “Yes. You are happening to look at one of our most gifted students. Serena Tsukino, first year Obelisk Blue, and current Co-Chancellor of Duel Academy until the current `affairs' of this year are taken care of. By the way, Miss Hikari Urameshi is my Vice-Chancellor at this time.”
 
Mr. Arashi yells out, stunned, “WHAT?!”
 
Hikari asks, with a sly smile, “You have a problem with that freak?”
 
Michelle says, with a smile, “So, we would advise you to watch what you say. There are also plenty of us that are friends of Yusuke, Kari, Kira, Keiko, and Kuwabara.”
 
Takuya says, with a sly grin, “And we don't appreciate you threatening our friends.”
 
Melissa says, with a plain tone, “And you should know that we greatly outnumber and thus out power you.”
 
Nyoko says, with a sly smile, “Yeah! So, watch it!”
 
Amara says, with a serious tone, “And what do you think that you are doing by trying to get the Urameshi siblings and Kuwabara expelled?”
 
Mr. Iwamoto says, with a serious tone, “Well, you don't know about the Urameshi siblings that I do. Hikari Urameshi might be the only decent one in the group, but she isn't without her flaws that her brother and sister have! Yusuke Urameshi is nothing, but the worst kind of street punk and one of the worst types of bad seeds known to man! If he stays here or gets into the Pro Leagues, he will stain the good name of dueling everywhere.”
 
Kira says, with a droll tone, “So says the guy that my brother kicked in over two hundred duels.”
 
Mr. Iwamoto yelps in nervous and annoyed tone and Keiko says, with a sly smile, “Actually, it was two hundred and ninety-four duels to be exact, Kira.”
 
Kuwabara says, with a sly smile, “Yeah! I remember the last duel that Urameshi fought him. He won in one turn since Iwamoto's strategy was so predictable.”
 
Alexis asks, with a sly grin, “And he has the right to call Yusuke an insult to dueling everywhere?”
 
Alister tells Alexis, “Sissy and I know Iwamoto and he never knows when to give up since Yusuke made a fool out of him more times that I could remember.”
 
Zoe asks, with a plain tone, “Makes me wonder how he became a teacher?”
 
Mr. Iwamoto yells out, with flushed cheeks of anger and annoyed tone in his voice, “That was the past and this isn't about Urameshi making a fool out of me. This is him making staining the good name of dueling and being a duelist! And I'm going to finally expose him as the piece of dirt that he truly is!”
 
Mr. Arashi says, with a sinister smile, “We're challenging them to two one-on-one matches and if there is one win for each side or two draws for both sides, we will keep dueling until there is one winner. But the winner of both matches gets a reward.”
 
Sasuke asks, curiously, “And if you win?”
 
Mr. Iwamoto says, with a sly smile, “Yusuke, his sisters, and Kuwabara have to leave Duel Academy and never return as well as never duel ever again.”
 
Many of our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and TK yells out, angrily, “That's not fair!”
 
Yolei says, stunned, “That's totally unreasonable!”
 
Yusuke says, with a snarl, “Not surprising from them.”
 
Kuwabara yells out, with a snarl, “And if we win?”
 
Keiko says, with a sly smile, “Actually, if we win, this is what you will do: You will swear as currently educators that you will never bother Yusuke, his sisters, and Kuwabara and never try to get them into trouble for the rest of your lives. Plus, you will swear to quit your jobs and swear by your dueling decks to never have jobs in education ever again.”
 
Mr. Arashi yells out, stunned, “What?! Now, that's totally unreasonable!”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Well, unless you agree to those terms, I won't allow these duels.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a stern tone, “And neither will I. And plus, you will have to leave immediately.”
 
Mr. Iwamoto asks, with a surprised expression, “You are taking their side?”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a nod, “Indeed. All of them, including Yusuke, Hikari, and Kira Urameshi, Keiko Yukimura, and Kuwabara, have helped this school with the `chaos' that has been happening lately and all of the friends that they have.”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “By the way, I don't think that you should be taking to me in that manner since I'm Yugi Moto's cousin.”
 
Mr. Iwamoto and Mr. Arashi yells out in unison, “Say what?”
 
Yugi steps forward and he says, with a serious tone, “That's right. Davis and his sister, Jun Motomiya, are my cousins and I don't think that you should be talking to them in that matter.”
 
Mr. Iwamoto and Mr. Arashi mentally yell out in horror and at the same time, “Oh no! We insulted Yugi Moto's cousin!”
 
Mr. Arashi with a deep bow and really nervous tone, “Forgive us, Yugi-sama. We didn't mean anything by that. We didn't know that he was your cousin.”
 
Tai rolls his eyes and he says, lowly, “Kiss up.”
 
Rika says, with a snort, “Got that right.”
 
Tyranno says, with a nod, “Ten-four on that private.”
 
Tea says, with an annoyed tone, “What a bunch of jerks.”
 
Atem says, with a nod, “Indeed.”
 
TK tells Davis, with a sly smile, “Guess being Yugi Moto's cousin does have some `good points'?”
 
Davis says, with a sly grin, “I never said that it didn't, TK.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard asks the two teachers, with a serious tone, “Do you agree to those terms set by Miss Tsukino or do I have to escort you off my island?”
 
The two teachers grumble in annoyance and Mr. Iwamoto says, with a snort, “Yes, sir.”
 
Tai tells Izzy, “Hey, Izzy, are you making sure to get this?”
 
Izzy displays his already open laptop and he says, with a nod, “Yep!”
 
Washu says, with a sly grin, “With my own special undetectable cameras, I've already got the data being sent to Chancellor Sheppard's computer.”
 
Tenchi says, with a nod, “Good work, Washu.”
 
Washu says, with a sly smile, “Just call me `Little Washu'.”
 
Ryoko says, rolling her eyes, “Oh, brother.”
 
Mr. Arashi says, with a sinister smile, “Okay, I'll take on . . .”
 
Keiko, with a duel disk attached to her left wrist, says, with a sly grin, “You'll be taking me on, Arashi-sensei.”
 
Mr. Iwamoto says, with a serious tone, “What?! You are taking Urameshi's side?”
 
Keiko says, with a nod and a serious tone, “Yes, I am! Hikari, Kira, and Kuwabara are my friends and Yusuke is my boyfriend!”
 
The two teachers yell out in unison, shocked, “Boyfriend?”
 
Keiko says, with a smile, “Yes, boyfriend. Yusuke and I love each other very much and I don't give a damn what you say. Threaten the man I love and you are going to get it.” Keiko then leaps onto the stage gracefully and she says, with a serious tone while putting her deck in her duel disk, “So, let's get this duel started.”
 
Mr. Iwamoto says, with a serious tone, “You are making a major mistake by getting involved with him. Urameshi will turn you into a slut or something.”
 
Keiko says, with an annoyed tone, “I've had enough of your mouth, Iwamoto-sensei. Now, let's get this duel started!” Without another word being said, Chancellor Sheppard and Mr. Iwamoto get off the dueling platform while our heroes and heroines go into the stands.
 
Yolei yells out, strongly, “Turn this bucktooth freak inside out, Keiko!”
 
Hikari says, with a smile and excited tone, “Show him what the `Fire Princess' of Duel Academy can really do!”
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, with a smile, “I know that you can do it, Kei!”
 
Mr. Arashi says, with a serious tone, “You are going to regret this Yukimura. Siding with Urameshi is a major mistake.”
 
Keiko says, with a serious tone, “We'll see about that.” The two of them activate their duel disks, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Let's duel!” Keiko and Mr. Arashi yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Keiko: 4000
Mr. Arashi: 4000
 
Keiko draws one card from her deck and she says, with a serious tone, “Ladies, first!” Keiko puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, “I play my Charcoal Inpachi in defense mode!” Just then Charcoal Inpachi (100/2100) comes to the field in defense mode. Keiko puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “I end with one card face-down.”
 
Mr. Arashi says, drawing one card, “My turn!” Mr. Arashi looks at his hand and he says, with a sinister sly smile, “Miss Yukimura, you were one of the best students back at Sarayashiki Junior High. The only mistake that you ever made was getting involved with this piece of trash, his family, and his friends. The only good one is Yugi-sama's family and being with Urameshi shall lead to your downfall!” Mr. Arashi puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “I play Tribute to the Doomed! By discarding one card from my hand, I can destroy one monster on your field!” Mr. Arashi discards Dokurorider (1900/1850) Ritual monster card to his graveyard and Charcoal Inpachi explodes into particles. Mr. Arashi puts one card into the spell/trap slots and yells out, with a sly grin, “Next, I play my Fulfillment of the Contact spell card! By paying eight hundred life-points, I can summon back one Ritual monster card from my grave! And I choose the one I sent to my grave: Dokurorider!” Just then Dokurorider (1900/1850) comes back to the field in attack mode while Mr. Arashi's life-points drop by 800 life-points. Mr. Arashi puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “And now, I play two Megamorph equip spell cards and since my life-points are less than yours, they double the original attacks of my equipped monster!” Just then Dokurorider charges its engine as its stats rise from 1900/1850 to 5700/1850!
 
Matt says, with a shocked tone, “Whoa! Talk about overkill!”
 
Mindy says, stunned, “No kidding, Matt! This isn't good!”
 
Mr. Arashi says, with a sly smile, “Sorry, Miss Yukimura, but you brought this upon yourself! Attack!” Dokurorider then rushes directly at Keiko at full speed.
 
Keiko pushes a button on her duel disk and yells out, “Sorry, but I play my Hallowed Life Barrier trap card!” Keiko's face-down card proves to be the Hallowed Life Barrier trap card and Keiko says, with a sly smile while discarding Inferno Harpie Lady (1500/1500) from her hand to the graveyard, “So, sorry, but my trap negates all damage to me for this turn!” Just then a trio of maidens appears to put a shield around Keiko to protect her from Dokurorider's attack.
 
Mr. Arashi says, with a snort while putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Fine! But being with Urameshi will be your undoing!”
 
Current Score:
Keiko: 4000
Mr. Arashi: 3200
 
Keiko draws one card and she says, seriously, “I don't think so! I draw!” Keiko puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, with a sly smile, “Now, I play my Monster Reborn to summon back the monster that I put in my graveyard! Meet my Inferno Harpie Lady!” Just then Inferno Harpie Lady (1500/1500) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Mr. Arashi asks, perplexed, “What is that?”
 
Keiko puts one more card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a smile, “My secret weapon, Arashi-sensei. Then I play my Inferno Reckless Summon! With this card, when I special summon a monster, I can play copies of that monster from my deck, hand, and graveyard onto the field! And so can you, but something tells me that will be a problem!” Mr. Arashi snorts as two cards come out of Keiko's deck, she puts them on her duel disk, and two more Inferno Harpie Ladies (1500/1500 X 2) comes to the field in attack mode. Keiko says, with a sly smile, “Now, my Harpie gains five hundred attack points for every Harpie on the field and since I've got three and all of them are Harpies, all of them gain fifteen hundred attack points!” All three Inferno Harpie Ladies cry out as their stats rise from 1500/1500 to 3000/1500.
 
Mr. Arashi says, with a snort, “So, what? My monster is still stronger than those chickens!”
 
Keiko says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “We'll see who will really be scared when I play my Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation. With this card, I can destroy up to three monsters on your field since I have three Harpies and you lose the total attack points of the monsters destroyed!”
 
Mr. Arashi yells out, flabbergasted, “No way!”
 
Keiko yells out, strongly, “Harpies, take this jerk out of the picture!” The three Inferno Harpie Ladies turn into a blue phoenix and they dive on Dokurorider and Mr. Arashi causing him to scream out in shock as he and his monster are engulfed in a column of blue flames causing Dokurorider to vaporize while costing Mr. Arashi 5700 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Keiko: 4000
Mr. Arashi: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the holograms fade away as Keiko stands with a triumphant smile on her face looking down at the stunned and flabbergasted Mr. Arashi.
 
Davis yells out, excitedly, “Way to go!”
 
Jaden says, with an excited tone of his own, “That was sweet, Keiko!”
 
TK says, with a smile, “Nice job!”
 
Sasami shouts out, excitedly, “That was great!”
 
Hikari yells out, happily, “You did it!”
 
Keiko says, with a smile, “Thank you, everyone.”
 
Mr. Iwamoto thinks in his mind, annoyed, “Idiot. He should have known not to underestimate a girl like Yukimura.” On the meanwhile, Yusuke, with a duel disk attached to his left wrist, walks down to the dueling platform while putting his deck in his duel disk. As Keiko comes down from the dueling platform, she kisses Yusuke on the lips.
 
Yusuke tells Keiko, with a loving tone, “You did great, Kei.”
 
Keiko tells Yusuke, with a loving smile, “Thank you, Yusuke. Now, don't lose to him.”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “No way.” Soon after, Yusuke goes onto the dueling platform with Mr. Iwamoto joining him after berating Mr. Arashi for losing to Keiko.
 
Mr. Iwamoto says, with a serious tone, “So, what? Unlike you, Miss Yukimura has talent, but this time, you won't be so lucky.”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “A wimp like you is going to need luck.”
 
Mr. Iwamoto yells out, angrily, “You are going to pay for those words, Urameshi!” Mr. Iwamoto and Yusuke activate their duel disk at once. Then their life-point counters on their duel disks display 4000 life-point each and Yusuke and Mr. Iwamoto draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Game on!” Yusuke and Mr. Iwamoto yell out in unison.
 
Starting Scores:
Yusuke: 4000
Mr. Iwamoto: 4000
 
Mr. Iwamoto draws one card from his deck and he yells out, strongly, “I'll start this duel off!” Mr. Iwamoto puts one card in the spell/tarp slots and yells out, “Now, I play Card Destruction! Both of us must discard all the cards in our hand to the graveyard now and then we redraw the same number of cards that we discarded!” Mr. Iwamoto discards one Curse of the Forbidden trap card and four Dark monsters while Yusuke discards Dragon's Mirror spell card, Elemental Hero Necroshade (1600/1800), Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird (800/600), Neo-Spacian Dark Panther (1000/100) monster cards, and Burst Breath trap card into their respective graveyards and redraw the same number of cards from their decks as they discarded.
 
Kuwabara says, with a serious tone, “What is that jerk up? I smell a major rat!”
 
Yolei says, with an annoyed tone, “Someone like him is always up to trouble, Kuwabara.”
 
Mr. Iwamoto says, with a sly grin while putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Foolish Burial spell card! I can discard one card from my deck straight to the grave!” Mr. Iwamoto takes out his deck, takes one card from it, puts his deck back in his duel disk, and discards Summoned Skull (2500/1200) monster card to the graveyard. Mr. Iwamoto says, with a sly grin, “Since there are five Dark Monsters in my grave, thanks to Card Destruction and Foolish Burial, I can summon The Dark Creator in attack mode!” Just then The Dark Creator (2300/3000), a black version of The Creator with demonic wings, comes to the field in attack mode. Mr. Iwamoto says, putting another card on his duel disk, “And since five is more three, I can special summon my Dark Armed Dragon as well!” Just then Dark Armed Dragon (2800/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Mr. Iwamoto says, with a sly smile, “Plus, I play my The Dark Creator's special ability! By removing one Dark monster from my grave, I can summon another one from the grave as well!” Mr. Iwamoto removed Summoned Skull (2500/1200) monster card from the graveyard, puts it in his pocket, and he says, with a sly smile, “So, I removed Summoned Skull to summon the mighty Dark Horus!” Just then Dark Horus (3000/1800), a black version of Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 with red eyes, comes to the field in attack mode. Mr. Iwamoto says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my spell card known as Prohibition! As long as this card remains on the field, one card that I declare can't be used in the duel as long as this card remains on the field! And I choose your Blue-Eyes White Dragons!”
 
Ryoko says, seriously, “That's not good.”
 
Mr. Iwamoto says, with a sly grin, “I know about your dragon deck and I'm surprised that an idiot like you can have those cards, but they are the main reason that you win, so, without them, you can't beat me!”
 
Yusuke asks, with a sly smile, “Think so?”
 
Mr. Iwamoto says, with a snarl, “I know so!”
 
Kira says, with a sly grin, “He better think again. Yusuke upgraded his deck awhile ago and he has become a lot stronger.”
 
Mr. Iwamoto says, with a snarl, “We'll see that your talk is nothing, but that! I end my turn!”
 
Yusuke draws one card from his deck and he says, with a serious tone, “Yeah! We are going to find out that now!” Yusuke puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, with a sly smile, “Sorry to break it to you, but I've already figured a way around your monsters and you! First, I play my Cocoon Party spell card! For every Neo-Spacian in my graveyard, I can get a Chrysalis monster from my deck!”
 
Mr. Iwamoto asks, perplexed, “Neo-what?”
 
Yusuke says, rolling his eyes, “Neo-Spacians, jerk! And I have two of them: Namely my Air Hummingbird and Dark Panther!” As the images of the two monsters appear behind Yusuke, two cards come out of his deck, and he puts them on his duel disk. Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “So, now, I play my Chrysalis Larva and Chrysalis Mole!” Just then Chrysalis Larva (300/300), a small larva in chrysalis, and Chrysalis Mole (700/100), a baby mole in a chrysalis, come to the field in attack mode.
 
Mr. Iwamoto says, stunned, “I've never heard of those monster! This has to be a trick!”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a smile, “Sorry, but no trick. Those monsters are very rare monsters that only three of my students have so far. Mister Jaden Yuki and Mister Daisuke Motomiya, two of our finest students and two of Yusuke's childhood friends, have them.”
 
Yusuke puts another card in the spell/trap slots and he says, with a sly smile, “That's right! And now, I play my Contact spell card! This card allows me to send my Chrysalis to the grave and summon their Neo-Spacian forms in their place.” Two more cards come out of Yusuke's deck and he takes them into his hands. He puts them on his duel disk and the two Chrysalis burst into columns of light as Yusuke says, “Time for you to meet my Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole!” Out of the columns of light, Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab (500/500-900/500) and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (900/300) come to the field in attack mode. Yusuke puts one card on his duel disk as an image of Necroshade appears behind him and he says, with a sly smile, “By the way, another card that you sent to my grave was Elemental Hero Necroshade and it allows me to summon one Hero from my hand without a sacrifice! So, I call on my Elemental Hero Neos!” Just then Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Yusuke then yells out, “Neos! Flare Scarab! And Grand Mole! Triple Contact Fusion, guys!” The outer space theme appears in the skies and the three monsters leap into the sky as their cards go back to Yusuke's deck while they combine in a bright light.
 
Mr. Iwamoto asks, perplexed, “Contact what?”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “Contact Fusion, dope! By returning Neos and Fusion Material Neo-Spacian monsters from my field to the grave, they can unite without Polymerization!” Mr. Iwamoto gasps in shock as Yusuke takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, puts it on his duel disk, and yells out, “So, meet the monster to kick your butt: Elemental Hero Magma Neos!” Out of the light, Elemental Hero Magma Neos (3000/2500) comes to the field in attack mode. Yusuke's Field Spell slot opens, he puts a card inside, and he says, with a sly smile, “Plus, to mix things up, I play my Neo-Space Field Spell!” Just then the whole field transforms into outer-space aurora type field and Yusuke says, with a wide grin, “And now, Magma Neos' ability gives him four hundred points for every card on the field!”
 
Mr. Iwamoto says, with a yelp, “Wait! I've got four and you have two!”
 
Yusuke says, with a chuckle, “Yep! That means twenty-four hundred more attack points for Magma Neos, but my Neo-Space Field Spell also gives an addition five hundred of kick butt attack power!” Just then Magma Neos' stats rise from 3000/2500 to 5900/2500!
 
Mr. Iwamoto yells out, shocked, “Nearly six thousand attack points!”
 
Yusuke then displays a spell card with Neos sending out aurora-colored shockwaves from his body and he says, with a smile, “And all aimed at you! Plus, I play my Neos Wave spell card! For the price of one grand in life-points, Neos or a fusion monster that has Neos as a Fusion Material monster can attack all of your monsters at once!” Yusuke puts the card in the spell/trap slots and his life-points drop by 1000.
 
Mr. Iwamoto says, horrified, “No! This can't be happening!”
 
Yusuke shouts out, with a strong tone, “Well, it just did, jerk! Magma Neos, take care of him once and for all with Meteor Meltdown!” Just then Magma Neos launches a large flaming meteor that hits all of the monsters at once and Mr. Iwamoto screams out in shock as he loses 8600 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Yusuke: 3000
Mr. Iwamoto: 0
 
With the end of the duel, Mr. Iwamoto falls to his knees as the final holograms vanish from the field as Yusuke holds a `V' sign with his right hand.
 
Tai yells out, excitedly, “Awesome!”
 
Lita calls out, excitedly, “Way to go!”
 
Mina says, with an excitedly, “You kicked his butt all over the arena!”
 
Rini says, with an amazed, “Wow! Both Keiko and Yusuke defeated those two jerks in one turn!”
 
Darien says, with a nod and a smile, “It shows how much better duelists . . . and people that they are.”
 
Mr. Iwamoto asks, stunned, “How can this be?”
 
Kuwabara says, with a sly grin, “Okay, jerks, it is time to pay up! You've got to leave us alone forever, quit your jobs, and never take up teaching again!”
 
Mr. Arashi yells out, angrily, “What makes you think that we will?”
 
Washu calls out, with a sly smile, “Mr. Takenaka will when you get since I've already sent an e-mail message containing the whole thing that I taped with my special cameras that you obviously can't see to him.”
 
The two teachers gasp and yell out, stunned, “No way!”
 
Ayeka says, with a sly smile, “I think not. Miss Washu has her ways.”
 
Matt says, with a sly smile, “Which means that your teaching careers . . .”
 
TK says, with a sly grin, “. . . are over!”
 
Mr. Arashi says, horrified, “We're ruined!”
 
Mr. Iwamoto says, with an angered tone, “Mark my words, Urameshi! You will pay for this!”
 
Davis says, rolling his eyes, “Give it up already! You did this to yourself!”
 
Naruto yells out, with a serious tone, “So, get lost!”
 
Tenten says, with a snort, “Please!”
 
Chancellor Sheppard states, with a serious tone, “You lost these two duels, so, I will ask you to leave Duel Academy immediately. Or do you prefer me to get security?” The two teachers pick themselves up and walk away while many of our heroes and heroines gives sly grins at the so-to-be former teachers while Mr. Iwamoto gives Yusuke a deadly glare of anger and hate.
 
Mr. Iwamoto thinks in his mind, angrily, “Yusuke Urameshi, you rotten piece of street scum! How dare you?! You made a fool out of me and now, I've lost my job because of you! And you are free to do what you wish! I swear that no matter what it takes, I will make sure that you pay!” On the meanwhile, as they leave, our heroes and heroines assemble around our Sun Prince and former Spirit Detective as Keiko embraces him and kisses him on the lips.
 
(Within Dartz's headquarters; on the meanwhile)
 
Inside of Dartz's headquarters, we find Inuyasha walking in as Dartz watches a mental image of what's happening in Obelisk Arena with his eyes closed and when he is done, he slowly opens his eyes.
 
Inuyasha asks Dartz, with a dark cold plain tone, “Did you want to see me, Master Dartz?”
 
Dartz says, with a nod, “Yes, Inuyasha. It seems like we might have two potential assistants to help us in our quest. Two people that hold great anger towards the cousins of Kagome Higurashi: The Urameshi siblings.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a dark cold snarl, “That wench's rotten Ma-zoku cousins. Just because they were born from superior demonic genes, people think they are better half-demons than me! Ooh, I would love to give them a headache.”
 
Dartz says, with a nod, “Well, these two shall prove useful in that regards. They are two teachers from Yusuke Urameshi' old junior high school and they know as Arashi and Iwamoto.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a dark cold sly grin, “I'm on it!” Soon after, Inuyasha then walks off into the distance as he prepares to do to bring Arashi and Iwamoto into Dartz's new organization.
 
Dartz thinks in his mind, with an evil smile, “Soon, the souls of the new Chosen Duelists shall be mine and the Great Leviathan shall rise once more! And this time, not even the Egyptian Gods or the Legendary Knights, will get in my way!”
 
(Near the `White Dorm'; Sometime later)
 
Within the area outside of the `White Dorm', we find two figures watching the mind-controlled students and administrators, Crowler and Bonaparte, of the SOL going about their business during the GX tournament. With Celeste, as the current head of the SOL under Sartorius, giving instructions to her fellow Society members as they move out with their dorm's plans.
 
Just then one of the figures, with a deep evil female voice, says, “Well, this is real interesting. These brats seemed to be interested in Light as that Kamiya brat, but it seems like that this Light has a sinister purpose.”
 
The other figure says, with a somewhat deep male voice, “Yes. It has an evil power behind it. I can't help to wonder what it is.”
 
The first figure says, with an evil sly tone, “I think that we should investigate and kidnap two of these white colored brats in order to find out.”
 
The second figure asks, with a sweet tone, “Which one, my sweet?”
 
The first figure says, annoyed, “I wish you stop calling me that!” The first figure says, with a serious tone, “We should try to capture a few of them outside of this area. They are mainly focused here so this is their `base' of operations.”
 
The second figure says, with an evil sly tone, “Excellent idea, Arukenimon.” Just then the two figures are revealed to be Arukenimon and Mummymon, two Digimon created from the DNA of Myotismon-possessed Oikawa. The two evil Digimon are in their human forms with evil sly smile on their lips through Mummymon's smile is hard to see.
 
Arukenimon says, with a serious tone, “Well, let's move it. Master Daemon will not be pleased if we fail.”
 
Mummymon says, with a nod, “Indeed. He is just as back as that backstabbing Myotismon after all we did for him while inside of Oikawa.” Mummymon asks, with a moan, “Why did we have to get stuck with him after whatever chaos in the Digital World allowed us to be reborn?”
 
Arukenimon says, with a serious tone, “Oh, stuff it, mummy boy! Just be glad that we are revived! We have a chance at payback against those rotten brats!”
 
Mummymon says, with an evil sinister smile, “Oh, yeah! I like that Arukenimon!”
 
Arukenimon says, with a serious tone, “Well, let's get to work!” Immediately, the two evil Digimon vanish into the shadows of the woods as they prepare to carry out their plans for their new Master's work that they have been given.
 
(Elsewhere on Duel Academy; around this same time)
 
In another area of Duel Academy, we find Sesshomaru, Rin, Jaken, Melody, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kirara, in her full demon cat form, Kagome, Kudamon, Sanosake, Yuka, Eri, Ayumi, Koga, Ayame, and Sota observing three more seemly unconscious SOL members, two males and one female member, but Sesshomaru knows differently.
 
Sesshomaru says, with a plain tone, “These Society members have no souls within them. They have been taken by the Orichalcos.”
 
Sango asks, curiously, “How do you know Sesshomaru?”
 
Sesshomaru says, with a plain tone, “The scene of it is all around and the scene of Inuyasha is around here too.”
 
Koga says, with a snarl, “Yep! That mutt has definitely been here. I can smell him.”
 
Shippo looks in one direction and yells out in shock while pointing, “Whoa! And that proves that this is Inuyasha's work!” The group looks to where Shippo is pointing to find deep claw-like gash marks in the ground and claw marks in the trees.
 
Miroku says, plainly, “This looks to be Inuyasha's work.”
 
Sanosake says, with a nod, “No joke, bro! He has been on the rampage.”
 
Sota says, stunned, “I can't believe that Inuyasha would do these things.”
 
Miroku says, with a serious tone, “Well, remember that Inuyasha is not thinking clearly. He is under the control of the Orichalcos.”
 
Melody says, with a snarl, “Thanks to Miss Idiot Priestess over there.”
 
Koga yells out, angrily, “Would you cut it out, poodle?!”
 
Melody says, with a snarl, “Make me, wolf!”
 
Yuka yells out, annoyed, “Would you stop blaming Kagome already?! Just because she is the reincarnation of a priestess and comes from a Shinto family doesn't mean she is like the priestess that you met before!”
 
Melody says, with an annoyed snarl, “Bah! You don't know anything!” Melody then storms off ahead and Kudamon looks at her perplexed.
 
Kudamon says, with a perplexed tone, “Why does she have a problem with my partner? She doesn't seem to see anything beyond someone that she hates so much.”
 
Kagome tells Kudamon, with a kind smile, “It is kind of a long story, Kudamon.”
 
Sanosake asks Kagome, “Sis, are you going to be okay?”
 
Kagome says, with a smile, “I'll be fine, Sanosake.” Kagome thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Easier said than done. Inuyasha is under the control of that rotten fiend and it is my fault! I let my emotions get the better of me and I caused Inuyasha so much pain! And now, the only way that I can get him back is to embrace a power that turned me in a sicko just as bad the Light of Destruction and that Dartz jerk! Can I really control Izanami's power as Jaden learned to control Haou's power?”
 
Rin asks, curiously, “What should we do for these poor people?”
 
Miroku says, with a serious tone, “We should call for help and get them to the infirmary.”
 
Sango says, with a serious tone, “Right.”
 
Kagome says, taking out her PDA, “I'm on it.” Kagome takes out her PDA and wondering where Inuyasha is, not knowing of his further `dark deeds' that he is about to do . . .
 
(Around the same time; Within Duel Academy's harbor)
 
In Duel Academy's harbor, we find the defeated Arashi and Iwamoto preparing to leave Duel Academy in disgrace since they have been `thrown out' of their jobs since they lost their duels to Keiko and Yusuke by the agreement that they made with our heroes and heroines.
 
Mr. Arashi says, weakly, “What are we going to do? Without any jobs in education, we're finished!”
 
Mr. Iwamoto yells out, angrily, “Shut up!” Mr. Arashi yelps out in fear of Mr. Iwamoto and he looks towards the school with an enraged look on his face. Mr. Iwamoto says, with a snarl, “It is Urameshi's fault. He is nothing, but street trash, but all the good things happened to him. I don't know how he cheated me out of my win, but I will get my revenge on him if it is the last thing that I do.”
 
Just then a male voice calls out, with a dark cold sly tone, “That's easier said than done.” When Arashi and Iwamoto look to the source of the voice, they find a young male in a kimono standing in the shadows.
 
Mr. Arashi asks, curiously, “Who are you?”
 
The male figure says, in a familiar male voice, “Someone who knows about being wronged. Personally, that punk, Yusuke Urameshi, and his girlfriend, Keiko Yukimura, really put one over you, didn't they?”
 
Mr. Iwamoto yells out, angrily, “He cheated! That Urameshi brat cheated!”
 
The male figure says, with a dark cold sly smile, “No, he didn't, but those terms were totally unfair. Forced to leave the only job that you are good at like that and it looks like that you were wrong about Keiko Yukimura, but then again, she might look like a smart prodigy girl, but it is always those that prove to be the most troublesome. Deep down, she always had a thing for `bad boys' and that's why she liked Yusuke so much. And now, with people like you out of the way, she thinks that she can shed her `old self' and embrace what her boyfriend truly is. She is nothing, but trouble like her boyfriend. Or didn't you think that someone like her would care so much for someone like Yusuke Urameshi?” The male figure's eyes give a slight eerie green glow and Arashi's and Iwamoto's eyes do the same.
 
Just then the memories of Yusuke and Keiko being together so much flow into Arashi's and Iwamoto's minds and Mr. Iwamoto yells out, angrily, “I knew it! That girl is nothing, but scum just Urameshi! She just wanted people to think that she is better than Yusuke in order for them not to suspect her! I bet she helped him all those times by bringing Takenaka into the picture.”
 
Mr. Arashi yells out, angrily, “Yeah! I bet that she was the one that told on me when I tried to get rid of Urameshi's trashy friend and rival, Kuwabara! She was in with Kuwabara and Urameshi to get us into trouble while they got off without getting punished, I'll bet!”
 
The male figure asks the two enraged former teachers, “You want some payback?”
 
Mr. Iwamoto says, with a snarl, “Yes! I would love nothing to pay back that piece of trash and his whore!”
 
Just then the male figure creates a portal of darkness and he says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Enter this little portal and I will led you to the person that will give you the power that you need. Plus, he also shares your ideals about people like Yusuke Urameshi, Kuzama Kuwabara, and Keiko Yukimura. Well, that is unless you want the three of them to get away with what they did to you?”
 
Mr. Arashi yells out, strongly, “No way!” Immediately, Arashi runs over and jumps into the portal with Iwamoto following as quickly as possible. When the two of them are through the portal, the male figure then steps out into the open to reveal that it is none other than Inuyasha with an evil sly smile on his lips.
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, as he looks towards Duel Academy, “Soon enough, bitch, you will get what is coming to you! And your whole family and their friends and loved ones will suffer with you!” Soon after, Inuyasha goes over, jumps into the dark portal, and it vanishes behind him.
 
(The late morning hours; in another area of Duel Academy)
 
A small group of SOL members, male and female, are screaming out in terror and horror as Mummymon, in his Digimon form, wraps up plenty of them with his Snake Bandage attack. On the meanwhile, Arukenimon, still in her human form, watches the whole scene with a smile of evil delight.
 
Mummymon says, with an evil sly smile, “Ah! What a beautiful sound, eh, Arukenimon?”
 
Arukenimon says, with an evil sly grin, “For once, Bandage Breath, I agree with you. The sounds of terror and horror from these human's mouths is like music to my ears.”
 
Mummymon says, with an evil smile, “Now, how we do find out what this weird is inside of these humans? I've got plenty of ideas.”
 
Arukenimon says, with a snort, “In that case, we will do this my way.”
 
Mummymon says, with a pout, “Arukenimon . . .”
 
Arukenimon yells out, annoyed, “Stop your bellying aching! You big baby!” Arukenimon then transforms from her human form into her Digimon form and scaring plenty of the SOL members.
 
One female SOL member states, fearfully, “W-W-What do you want from us?”
 
Arukenimon says, with an evil sly tone, “Don't worry, my pretty. We just want to find out about that mysterious evil energy inside of you. I promise that this won't hurt . . . much!”
 
But before she could do anything, a familiar male voice yells out, “Stop!” When everyone looks to the source, they see our Odaiba and Frontier Digidestined with Sammy Tsukino and the Odaiba Digidestined's Digimon partners, running towards them.
 
Mummymon says, with a snarl, “Just great. Those rotten brats are getting in our way.”
 
TK yells out, stunned, “No way! Mummymon and Arukenimon?”
 
Zoe asks, curiously, “I take it that you know them?”
 
Yolei says, with a serious tone, “Yeah, but not in a good way. They are Mummymon and Arukenimon. They are both Ultimate level Digimon that were created from the DNA of Okinawa, a friend of Cody's father, who became obsessed with getting to the Digital World. He became possessed by Myotismon after the battle in his Mega form of VenomMyotismon that Tai and the older Digidestined thought that they had destroyed him in that battle in Odaiba around seven years ago. Okinawa digitized his DNA into data and created these two Digimon from this data.”
 
JP states, stunned, “Whoa! Digimon created by humans?”
 
Tommy says, stunned, “That's amazing!”
 
Kari says, with a serious tone, “Don't be. These two are bad to the core.”
 
Tai says, with a nod and serious tone, “No joke. They gave Davis and the younger team from Odaiba including TK and Kari plenty of problems in the Digital World and we older kids had to come back and help with.”
 
Arukenimon says, with an evil sly smile, “Well, I'm glad that you brats remember us!”
 
Patamon yells out, seriously, “How did you come back?”
 
Gatomon says, with a serious tone, “You were destroyed by MaloMyotismon!”
 
Arukenimon says, with a snarl, “Don't remind us about that jerk that turned on us after all we did for him!”
 
Mummymon says, with a sly smile, “And now, we've got a better master!”
 
Armadillomon asks, curiously, “A better master?”
 
Mummymon says, with an evil proud smile, “Yeah!”
 
Arukenimon yells out, annoyed, “Idiot! You are not supposed to tell them! They are supposed to find out for themselves or what the Master reveals himself to them!”
 
Mummymon says, lowly and solemnly, “Sorry, my dear.”
 
Davis says, with a strong tone, “Don't worry! We will make you reveal who you are working for!”
 
Arukenimon says, with an evil sly grin, “Oh, really!”
 
Takuya tells Davis, with a wide grin, “Hey, Davis, let me and my friends take care of them!”
 
Matt asks, curiously, “Are you sure?”
 
Koji says, with a serious tone, “We have dealt with all types of evil Digimon in the past.”
 
Koichi says, with a nod, “Don't worry, we will know what to do.”
 
Mimi replies, with a nod, “Okay, if you say so.”
 
TK says, with a serious tone, “Just be careful around them. They are sneaky.”
 
Tommy says, with a sly grin, “Don't worry, we will teach them a lesson!”
 
Mummymon yells out, with a nasty tone, “I would like to see you try brat!”
 
Sammy says, with a smile, “If you insist . . .” Soon after, Sammy and the other Frontier Digidestined takes out their D-Tectors and they glowed with a bright light.
 
Spirit Evolution
 
“Execute! Fusion Evolution! Aldamon!”
 
“Execute! Fusion Evolution! Beowulfmon!”
 
“Execute! Fusion Evolution! Daipenmon!”
 
“Execute! Fusion Evolution! RhinoKabuterimon!”
 
“Execute! Fusion Evolution! Raihimon!”
 
“Execute! Fusion Evolution! Jet Silphymon!”
 
“Execute! Spirit Evolution! Arbormon!”
 
End Spirit Evolution
 
With Arbormon, Beowulfmon, Daipenmon, RhinoKabuterimon, Raihimon, and Aldamon, there is a new Digimon with them. This newest Digimon is female with blue hair, white jet-shaped helmet on her head, blue eyes, pearly white mask over her mouth, she has violet and pearly white sleeveless top covering her chest and half of her waist, she has violet and pearly white pants that covers up to her navel, leaving some mid-drift, the same colored boots, and the same colored gloves that covers up her elbows. There are mini-jets coming out of her gloves and the backs of her boots, she has two metallic wings coming out of her back, and a large blue and pearly white pinwheel in her hands.
 
The new Digimon says in a youthful mature woman's voice, “What do you boys think of my Fusion form of Jet Silphymon?”
 
Aldamon asks, shocked, “Hey, Zoe, when did you learn to Fusion Evolve?”
 
Jet Silphymon replies, shrugging her shoulders, “Shortly after you freed from that alien freak's control. I don't know how I did, but I did.”
 
Beowulfmon says, with a plain tone, “I guess that some of Azulongmon's power might have transferred into Zoe's D-Tector after you freed her Takuya.”
 
Raihimon says, with a serious tone, “Well, we have no time to figure that out now. We have two villains to fight.”
 
Mummymon yells out, stunned, “Humans turning into Digimon?! How is that possible?!”
 
Arukenimon says, with a worried and annoyed tone, “Oh, great. It is those Legendary Warrior brats.”
 
Mummymon calls out, flabbergasted, “You mean THE Legendary Warriors? The ones that defeated the mighty evil Lucemon! I thought that they only lived in the central realm of the Digital World where the Legendary Angel Digimon ruled instead of the Sovereigns!”
 
Daipenmon says, with a sly smile, “So, you heard of us, huh? Well, you must know that we don't take kindly to bullies like you!”
 
RhinoKabuterimon says, with a strong tone, “Well, why don't we show them what we can do?”
 
Aldamon says, with a sly smile, “You are talking my language, JP!” Soon after, the six Legendary Warrior Digimon rush towards Mummymon and Arukenimon, taking care to watch out for the currently helpless SOL members.
 
Arukenimon says, a bit nervously, “What are you waiting for? Get them!”
 
Mummymon says, lowly, “Why me . . .” Soon after, Mummymon rushes toward the Legendary Warrior and prepares his attack.
 
Necrophoiba!”
 
Mummymon fires a blue energy beam filled with energy from evil spirits at the Legendary Warrior Digimon, but they manage to dodge.
 
Arbormon says, with an annoyed tone, “Don't you know the meaning of the word `aim'? Let me show you!”
 
Roundhouse Punt!”
 
Arbormon extends his legs and knocks Mummymon off-balance by hitting his feet and he yelps as he falls down to the ground.
 
Aldamon says, with a sly smile, “Nice one, Sammy! You are starting to get into this Legendary Warrior stuff! Now, let me show how its done!”
 
Atomic Inferno!”
 
Aldamon launches multiple fireballs from the weapons on his arms and Mummymon yelps out as they rain down around him causing some of his bandages to catch on fire causing to run around as he tries to put out the flames.
 
Arukenimon yells out, annoyed, “You moron! What are you trying to do? Make us lose?!”
 
Just then a female voice calls out, “Excuse me?” When Arukenimon looks to the source, she finds Jet Silphymon and Raihimon staring down at her. Jet Silphymon says, with a sly tone, “You already did lose!”
 
Ultra Turbulence!”
 
Soon after, Jet Silphymon creates one incredible tornado that send Arukenimon high across the sky and she lands on the ground with a powerful `thud'.
 
Mummymon yells out, stunned, “Arukenimon!” As the evil villainess Digimon gets to her multiple feet, Mummymon, after putting the flames on him out, goes over to her and asks, concerned, “Are you okay, my sweet?”
 
Arukenimon yells out, with a really annoyed tone, “I'm just fine and stop calling me that!”
 
Blazing Spear!”
 
Raihimon sets his spear ablaze and launches it at the two Digimon, but they barely get out of the way as the spear lands on the ground. However, the dark flames ignite the nearby area and the two evil Digimon yell out in pain as they are hit.
 
Beowulfmon says, with a nod, “Nice work.”
 
Raihimon says, with a serious tone, “Thanks.”
 
Matt says, with a smile, “Hey, they are really good at this.”
 
TK says, with a sly grin, “Well, they are experience Digidestined, Matt.” But just then dozens of pink rose petals flow down the area and the Odaiba Digidestined are perplexed by this.
 
Tai asks, perplexed, “What the heck?”
 
Sora asks, confused, “Where did these pink rose petals come from?”
 
Aldamon says, worriedly, “Oh no! I know these petals!”
 
Just then a deep male voice says, with a sly smile, “So, you remember us! I'm not surprised since it was you that led Lord Lucemon to scan us!” Everyone looks to see Crusadermon and Dynasmon in the skies above them and immediately Izzy scanned them with his Digimon Analyzer.
 
Rhino Kabuterimon says, shocked, “Crusadermon? And Dynasmon?”
 
Daipenmon says, stunned, “But how? They were scanned by Lucemon on the moons of our Digital World!”
 
Davis asks, curiously, “You know them?”
 
Aldamon says, with a serious tone, “Yeah! And not in a good way! They are Dynasmon and Crusadermon! They are known as the `Royal Knights'. They are loyal servants of Lucemon, the one that caused all the chaos in our Digital World, and they believed that he would be order to chaos. They were the most powerful enemies that we fought other than Lucemon!”
 
Izzy says, stunned, “Whoa! And they are Mega level Digimon!”
 
Arbormon asks, curiously, “So, why don't we take them?”
 
Beowulfmon says, with a serious tone, “It took the combined powers of Takuya and me as EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon to finally crush them after many tries.”
 
Dynasmon says, with a sly smile, “And we know that you haven't found the Chosen Ones for the Spirits of Metal and Earth along with the Chosen One of Water is temporary out of commission.”
 
Jet Silphymon says, worriedly, “That's not good.”
 
Crusadermon says, with a sly tone, “We were brought because the universe is in chaos and we are to help to bring order to it. Lord Lucemon's return is also significant of this as well.”
 
The Frontier Digidestined gasp in shock and Beowulfmon yells out, stunned, “Lucemon's back!”
 
Dynasmon says, with a strong tone, “Did you really think that you, even with the power of the Legendary Warriors, could truly defeat Lord Lucemon? He is order and thus, he is eternal!”
 
Crusadermon says, with a sly tone, “It will be a thing of beauty when his full power is restored and he brings order to the whole universe.”
 
Aldamon says, strongly, “Not while we breathe jerk!”
 
Dynasmon says, with a sly tone, “Then we shall finally crush you for the bugs that you are.”
 
Matt says, with a serious tone, “Not while we're around! Gabumon!”
 
Tai and Matt bring out their digivices and Tai shouts out, strongly, “Agumon!”

Agumon and Gabumon yell out in unison, “Right!” Soon after, Tai's and Matt's digivices and crests start to glow in unison.
 
Digivolution
 
“Agumon . . . Gabumon . . . Warp DNA Digivolve to . . . Omnimon!”
 
End Digivolution
 
In place of Agumon and Gabumon, the large Omnimon is in their place and the two Royal Knight Digimon gasp in shock.
 
Crusadermon says, stunned, “What? An Omnimon in the service of humans.”
 
Dynasmon says, with a snarl, “This could be annoying.”
 
Ken tells Davis, with a serious tone, “We should get in there, too, Davis.”
 
Davis says, with a sly smile and holding his D-3, “I was hoping that you say that bud!”
 
Digivolution and Mode Change Digivolution
 
“Veemon Digivolve to . . . ExVeemon!”
 
“Wormmon Digivolve to . . . Stingmon!”
 
“ExVeemon . . . Stingmon . . . DNA Digivolve to . . . Paildramon!”
 
“Paildramon Mega Digivolve to . . . Imperialdramon!”
 
“Imperialdramon Mode Change to . . . Imperialdramon Fighter Mode!”
 
End Digivolution and Mode Change Digivolution
 
Veemon and Wormmon are gone and have been replaced by the mighty Imperialdramon Fighter Mode right besides Omnimon.
 
Kari says, with a smile, “Tai, I think that we will leave this to you, Matt, Davis, and Ken.”
 
TK says, with a sly grin, “Go get them!”
 
Matt says, with a sly smile, “You got it!”
 
Davis, Ken, Matt, and Tai yell out in unison, “Attack!” The two huge Mega Digimon rush forward to attack with Omnimon going against Dynasmon and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode tackling Crusadermon.
 
Jet Silphymon says, worriedly, “Be careful!”
 
Dynasmon says, with a serious tone, “Too late!”
 
Breath of Wyvern!”
 
Dynasmon creates a huge white energy dragon with his Dragonic energy and it launches towards Omnimon, but his WarGreymon arm extends a black blade from it.
 
Transcendent Sword!”
 
Omnimon uses his sword against the Dragonic energy and struggles with for the next half-a-minute, but he then manages to slice through and the large blade heads towards Dynasmon, but he puts up his hands and manages to catch Omnimon's blade. However, he struggles to keep back the immense strange of the huge Holy Knight Digimon.
 
Position Laser!”
 
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode fires a laser beam from its right arm cannon, but Crusadermon manages to dodge around the energy beam and gets close to Imperialdramon Fighter Mode.
 
Fist of Athena!”
 
Crusadermon's gantlet shield closes up and she rams into Imperialdramon Fighter Mode's chest causing him to groan in pain as the attack slams into him hard.
 
Ken yells out, stunned, “Watch out, Imperialdramon!”
 
Crusadermon says, with a sly tone, “Too late!”
 
Spiral Masquerade!”
 
Just then Crusadermon launches super-fast attacks with her fists, legs, and the attachments to her armor badly injuring the large Mega Digimon.
 
Davis yells out, stunned, “Imperialdramon!”
 
Omnimon gives off a bright glow and he yells out, “Imperialdramon, use our power!” Just then Imperialdramon is reenergize from energy from Omnimon as his right arm cannon turns into the Omni Sword with Imperialdramon quickly grabbing the sword.
 
Digivolution
 
“Imperialdramon Fighter Mode . . . Mode Change to . . . Imperialdramon Paladin Mode!”
 
End Digivolution
 
The huge pearly white and golden armor Holy Dragon Knight Digimon, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, faces off against Crusadermon, who gives a gasp of surprise.
 
Crusadermon says, stunned, “Impossible! The mighty Holy Dragon Knight Digimon?”
 
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode shouts out, strongly, “You got it!”
 
Omni Sword!”
 
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode swung his sword down on Crusadermon and the Royal Knight barely manages to escape with a getting a terrible nick to the Digimon's chest armor.
 
Crusadermon yells out, annoyed, “How dare you?!”
 
Dynasmon says, stunned, “Crusadermon!”
 
Atomic Inferno!”
 
Cleansing Light!”
 
Just then Dynasmon is hit by Aldamon and Beowulfmon and he winches in slight pain from the surprise attack.
 
Aldamon says, with a sly grin, “You should know when not to take your eyes off all of your opponents!”
 
Dynasmon says, with a snarl, “You will pay for that boy!” Dynasmon says, with a serious tone, “Crusadermon! The balance of power is in our enemy's favor! It is time to go!” Soon after, Dynasmon teleports away and Crusadermon gives a snarl as the Royal Knight teleports away with them.
 
Daipenmon yells out, with a sly smile, “Sore losers!”
 
Yolei says, with a sly smile, “We did it!”
 
TK says, with a serious tone, “Hey! Arukenimon and Mummymon are gone!” Our heroes and heroines, human and Digimon, look to see that TK was right.
 
Patamon says, with a nod, “They must have used our battle against the Legendary Warrior's revived enemies to escape.”
 
Matt says, with a plain tone, “That's no surprise.”
 
Davis says, with a nod, “Yeah. They were always overgrown Digi-chickens.”
 
Kari asks, curiously, “What she we do now?”
 
Tai looks over the uninjured SOL member and he says, with a dark serious tone, “Let's leave. These white dorks are not know to be thankful to us.”
 
TK says, with a dark serious tone, “I agree, Tai.”
 
Beowulfmon says, with a dark plain tone, “Yeah. We had enough excitement for today. We should take a breather. We can always get them later.”
 
Raihimon says, with a nod, “I agree.” Soon after, our Digidestined, Digimon partners, and Legendary Warrior take off to let the SOL members to take care of themselves and more SOL members started to arrive.
 
(On the roof of Duel Academy's main building; Short time soon after)
 
On the roof of the main building on Duel Academy, we find Jade, Jordan, Jaden, Alexis, Tyranno, Syrus, Zane, Atticus, Jasmine, Mindy, Bastion, Jesse, Axel, Jim, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, Yukina, Alister, Serena, Darien, Rini, the Sailor Quartet, and all of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts including Molly with Coronamon, Guilmon, Gaomon, Lalamon, Salamon, Lunamon, and BlackGatomon assembled together on the roof with the other heroes and heroines assembled around Jordan who is sitting down on the ground with his legs crossed together.
 
Jade asks Jordan, concerned, “Are you sure about this Jordy?”
 
Jordan tells Jade, “I have to Jade-kun. If I don't, my `dark side' will take over. Remember what happened to Davis-san, Kari-chan, Kagome-chan, and Serena-onee-chan. Jaden-aniki fought this battle on his own and on his terms, I need to do the same.”
 
Serena says, with a smile, “I'm proud of you, Jordy.”
 
Jordan says, with a bit of a nervous tone, “I'm just hoping that this technique that Erin-chan's `other royal self' gave doesn't backfire.” Jordan thinks in his mind, as he closes his eyes, “Well, as Jaden-aniki would say: `Here goes something!' And boy, here we go!” Soon after, Jordan applies the mediation technique that Sailor Garnet Dark Star gave him and after a minute, Jordan's body glows in two auras: Golden and dark violet.
 
Atticus asks, perplexed, “Is that?”
 
Kurama says, with a nod, “Yes. He is going into the world of his mind of his own choosing.”
 
Just then Jade feels a pain in her heart and she thinks, confused and worried, “What is this feeling in my heart? Could something bad be happening to Jordy? No . . . not Jordy! Celeste!”
 
(Inside of the `White Dorm'; at this moment)
 
Within the `White Dorm', we find the Light of Destruction possessed Sartorius sitting down in front of his white marble table and looking down at his Tarot cards, which are mainly pitch black blank, but he is unable to see their meaning anymore ever since the battle between him and our heroes and heroines, in which Sailor Cosmos, Serena's ultimate Sailor Scout form, negated Sartorius' future sight from the evil alien light.
 
Sartorius thinks in his mind, frustrated, “NO! How can this be? How can destiny be masked from me? Somehow, Sailor Cosmos has stripped me of my power! Curse that child of Selene! She has saved her mother from me and caused Selene to be my major problem when I fought her in the Treasured Era and now, she has made me unable to see what Destiny wishes from me! She shall pay for this!” Sartorius slams his fist onto the table causing a Tarot card to fall onto the floor upside down and Sartorius turns it over causing it to be The Dawn, pitch black blank and Jordan's Tarot card, to be revealed upside down. Sartorius thinks in his mind, with an evil smile, “Of course! That's it! The way to stop the `Chosen Duelist' is through their weakest links and the ones that I brought into the Light before is a good start! I shall being with Mister Jordan Rhodes and I know exactly how to bring him and his beloved into the Light!” Just then a knock comes from Sartorius' door and he says, sitting up on his chair, “Come in.”
 
The door opens to reveal Celeste walking into the room and she asks, with a cold plain tone, “You asked for me, sir?”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil sly smile as he stands on his feet, “Yes, my dear. I think that it is time to visit your dear old parents.”
 
Celeste asks, perplexed, “Sir?”
 
Sartorius faces Celeste with an evil sly smile and glowing violet eyes and he says, “It is time for you to bring your family into the Light!” Celeste's eyes become blank as she closes them and after a minute, she opens them again to reveal her cold and lifeless eyes.
 
Celeste says, with an evil sly smile, “Yes, Master! I am at your command!”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil sly smile, “I knew that you would see things my way! Now, you are going to need a partner in this venture because you will bring both of your parents into the Light!”
 
Celeste says, with an evil sly grin, “Don't worry, Master Sartorius! I'll make sure that my stubborn mom and dad finally see things our way!”
 
Sartorius says, with an evil sly smile, “I know, my dear. Now, let us begin.”
 
Celeste says, with a cold emotionless tone, “Yes, Master!”
 
(A short time later; Within Jordan's mind)
 
Inside of Jordan's mind, we find Jordan, in his regular clothes and hair color, with a duel disk that has a dueling deck inside walking around a mental incarnation of Jordan's hometown and when he walks into the park, he finds his `dark side', the `Supreme Prince-Ryu' waiting for him.
 
Jordan's dark side has his hair in Jordan's hairstyle with black hair with blood red highlights, demonic-like yellow eyes, he has a spiked choker around his neck, tight-fitting black shirt under a black leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders, black fingerless fighting gloves, dark blue jeans with a matching black belt, and black sneakers.
 
Ryu displays a duel disk that has a dueling deck inside attached to his left wrist and he says, with a dark cold sly tone, “It is about time that you got here, Jordy.”
 
Jordan says, with a serious tone, “You had me search for you everywhere.”
 
Ryu says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Well, it looks like little Jordy has a bit of a backbone.”
 
Jordan tells Ryu, with an annoyed tone, “Ryu, let's get this over with! I know what you want: To take over my body. And I'm not going to let you.”
 
Ryu says, with a dark cold serious tone, “You're right. Enough said! It is time for action!” Ryu and Jordan then activate their duel disks, they draw five cards from their decks, and their life-point counters display 4000 life-points for each duelist.
 
“Let's duel!” Jordan and Ryu say in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Jordan: 4000
Ryu: 4000
 
Ryu draws one card and yells out, with a dark cold plain tone, “Since I'm the challenger, I shall take the first move!” Ryu says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I play Foolish Burial! With this card, I take one monster card from my deck and send it to my grave!” Ryu goes through his deck, takes out one card, discards Exodia the Forbidden One (1000/1000) monster card to the graveyard, puts his deck back in his duel disk, and Ryu, says, putting one more card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Painful Choice! I choose five cards from my deck and you choose one of them to go to my hand! The rest go to my graveyard!” Ryu takes five cards from his deck, puts his deck back in his duel disk, and displays the four remaining pieces of Exodia and Pot of Greed spell card.
 
Jordan thinks in his mind, perplexed, “He has the piece of Exodia in his deck? But why is he risking throwing four of them away? If all five pieces of Exodia are assembled, he can summon Exodia and win, but if he throws them away, how can he win? I don't like this!”
 
Ryu says, with a dark cold sly smile, “Stuck, Jordy? Not surprising, but you will see soon enough.”
 
Jordan yells out, strongly, “I choose your Pot of Greed spell card!” Ryu discards the four remaining pieces of Exodia while putting the spell card into his hand in which he puts it into the spell/trap slots of his duel disk soon enough.
 
Ryu calls out, with a dark cold sly tone, “I play my Pot of Greed and get two more card!” Ryu draws two cards from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Now, I play my Contract with Exodia spell card! With all five pieces of Exodia in my graveyard, I can summon one Exodia Necross from my hand!” Just then Ryu puts the card on his duel disk and Exodia Necross (1800/0) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Jordan says, stunned, “That's why you wanted your Exodia cards in the graveyard!”
 
Ryu says, putting two cards in spell/trap slots, “Oh, but it is! I'll end my turn!”
 
Jordan draws one card from his deck and he says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play my Silent Magician level four in attack mode!” Just then Silent Magician LV4 (1000/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Jordan says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Level Up spell card! This card allows me to upgrade my level four Silent Magician to level eight!” A card comes out of Jordan's deck, he puts it on his duel disk, and Silent Magician LV4 turns into Silent Magician LV8 (3500/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Jordan yells out, strongly, “Now, your Exodia Necross might be invincible, you still take damage! Silent Magician, attack Silent Burning!” Silent Magician leaps into the sky and fires a sphere of mystical energy at Exodia Necross.
 
Ryu pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, “Now, I play my Turn Jump spell card!” Just then Ryu's face-down card is revealed to be the Turn Jump Quick-Spell card and he says, with a sly smile, “And now, we jump ahead three turns!” Just then a large clock appears on the field and starts turning.
 
Jordan asks, perplexed, “What is the point of that?”
 
Ryu says, with a sly smile, “The point is that the effect of all face-up cards on the field count as being activate for three turns and since three Standby Phases have pasted, my Exodia Necross gains fifteen hundred attack points!” Just then Exodia Necross' stats rise from 1800/0 to 3300/0! Soon after, Silent Magician's attack hits Exodia Necross and Ryu winches as he loses 200 life-points.
 
Jordan puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he yells out, “Okay, I play my Spell Sanctuary spell card! Now, both of us get one spell card from our decks and as long as this card remains on the field, we can activate any spell cards during our opponent's turn as long as this card remains on the field and the spell card is face-down on the field!” Jordan and Ryu take out their decks, takes one card from each of their decks, put their decks back in their duel disks, and Jordan says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “Now, I place two cards face-down on the field and end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Jordan: 4000
Ryu: 3800
 
Ryu draws one card from his deck and he yells out, with a dark cold plain tone, “First, my Exodia Necross gains five hundred more attack points!” Exodia Necross' stats rise from 3300/0 to 3800/0 and Ryu says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I play my Graceful Charity spell card! Now, I draw three cards from my deck and discard two cards from my hand!” Ryu draws three cards from his deck, discards Komori Dragon (1500/1200) monster card and a spell card with a picture with an Exodia-like creature in front of huge open doors with a light coming out of the opening to the graveyard, and he says, with a dark cold serious tone, “Necross, attack his pathetic creature and get rid of it!” Exodia Necross attacks Silent Magician LV8, destroys it, and Jordan yelps out as he is loses 300 life-points.
 
Jordan pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, “I play my face-down card: Level Modulation!” Just then Jordan's face-down card is revealed to be the Level Modulation spell card and Jordan says, with a sly smile, “Now, I can revive one level monster from my grave back to the field, but you get two cards from your deck!” Ryu draws two cards from his deck and Jordan calls out, “And I choose my Silent Magician level eight!” Just then Silent Magician LV8 (3500/1000) comes back to the field in attack mode.
 
Ryu puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and he says, with a dark cold plain tone, “That won't save you! I place these face-down and end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Jordan: 3700
Ryu: 3800
 
Jordan draws one card and he says, strongly, “My move!” Jordan says, with a sly smile, “I place a face-down and end my turn!”
 
Ryu says, drawing one card, “Is that all? Well, my Exodia Necross gains another five hundred attack points!” Exodia Necross' stats rise from 3800/0 to 4300/0 and Ryu roars out, with a dark cold strong tone, “Necross, crush that peon!” Exodia Necross moves in to attack Silent Magician LV8.
 
Jordan pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, with a strong tone to his voice, “Wrong! I play my face-down card: Monster Reborn!” Jordan's face-down card is revealed to be the Monster Reborn spell card and Jordan says, with a sly grin, “With this card, I can bring back one monster and I choose the head of Exodia!”
 
Ryu yells out, horrified, “No!” Just then the head of Exodia, Exodia the Forbidden One (1000/1000), comes to the field in defense mode and Exodia Necross crumbles to pieces as it is destroyed.
 
Jordan says, with a sly smile, “Too bad, Ryu, but this duel is far from over.”
 
Ryu puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, with a dark cold serious tone, “I agree! I play my Fissure spell card! With it, I can destroy the monster with the lowest attacks points on the field and so, I get my Exodia back!” Just then Exodia's head explodes as it is returned to the graveyard and Ryu says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Next, I play my Backup Soldier trap card!” Just then Ryu's face-down card is revealed to be a Backup Soldier trap card and Ryu says, with a sly smile, “Since I have over five monsters in my graveyard, I get to bring three Normal monsters back to my hand! So, I choose the Right Arm, Right Leg, and Left Leg of Exodia!” Just the three Exodia pieces return from the graveyard to Ryu's hand and Ryu yells out, with a dark cold serious tone, “And then I play the spell card that I put in my graveyard thanks to Graceful Charity!”
 
Jordan yells out, stunned, “Playing a card from your graveyard!”
 
Just then a powerful wind and light forms around Ryu and he roars out, with a dark cold plain tone, “Yes! It is The Ultimate Ritual of the Forbidden Lord spell card! It can only be activated when it is in my grave and when all five pieces of Exodia are in my hand and in the grave! Now, I return the two remaining pieces of Exodia to my deck!” Just then Exodia the Forbidden One monster card, the head of Exodia, and Left Arm of the Forbidden One (200/300) monster card come out of Ryu's graveyard, he reshuffles them back into his deck, and he says, discarding the Right Leg of the Forbidden One (200/300) and Left Leg of the Forbidden One (200/300) monster cards to the graveyard, “And now, I discard two Forbidden One cards from my hand to summon my Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord!” Just then a card comes out of Ryu's deck and he puts it on his duel disk causing Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord (?/0), a monster that looks similar to Exodia expect the skin is darker honey skin color, the head is orange and black with green colored eyes, the upper part of his body minus the arms are black as well, black ancient Egyptian `shorts', and black chains on his wrists, comes to the field in attack mode while a large set of doors appears behind Ryu.
 
Jordan asks, perplexed, “Exodius?”
 
Ryu says, with a dark cold sly grin, “Yes. Call him Exodia's cousin and by the way, he is immune to all spells, traps, and monster effects from your side of the field! Plus, it can't be beaten in battle and it gets one thousand attack points for every Normal monster in my grave! Since I have three current, two pieces of Exodia and Komori Dragon that I sent to my grave thanks to Graceful Charity, he has three thousand attack points!” Exodius' stats rise from 0/0 to 3000/0! Ryu says, with a sly grin, “Oh, when it attacks, I send a monster card from my hand or deck to the graveyard, and if all five pieces of Exodia are in the grave by this effect along with my spell that I used to summon Exodius, Exodia comes to the field and I win the duel!”
 
Jordan says, stunned, “Oh no!”
 
Ryu says, with a dark cold sly smile, “Speaking of Exodia pieces . . .” Ryu discards Right Arm of the Forbidden One (200/300) monster card to the graveyard and he says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Since I sent another Exodia card to my grave, Exodius gets stronger!” Exodius' stats rise from 3000/0 to 4000/0 and Ryu yells out, with a dark cold strong tone, “Take out his pathetic piece of trash with Lightning Fire Flash!” Exodius sends a surge of fiery electrical energy at Silent Magician, it explodes, and Jordan yells out as he loses 500 life-points. Ryu says, with a dark cold smirk, “I end my turn.”
 
Current Score:
Jordan: 3300
Ryu: 3800
 
Jordan draws one card from his deck and calls out, “My move!” Jordan puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “I play my Card of Sanctity! Now, both of us draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Jordan and Ryu draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands, Jordan puts one card on his duel disk, and calls out, strongly, “Since I drew this with a spell card, I play this card: My Watapon!” Just then Watapon (200/300) appears on the field in attack mode. Jordan puts one more card on his duel disk and he says, with a smile, “Next, I sacrifice him to summon my Dark Magician Girl!” Just then Watapon vanishes and Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) takes its place in attack mode.
 
Mana says, with a smile, “Don't worry, Jordy. I'll help you.”
 
Jordan says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “You sure will, Mana! I play my Sage's Stone! This card allows me to summon my Dark Magician from my deck when Dark Magician Girl is on the field!” A card comes out of Jordan's deck, he puts it on his duel disk, and Dark Magician (2500/2100) appears on the field in attack mode. Jordan puts one card on his duel disk and he tells Mana, telepathically, “Sorry, Mana, but I've got to do this!”
 
Mana says, with a nod, “Don't worry, Jordy! I understand! Just win!”
 
Jordan cries out, strongly, “Next, I sacrifice them both to summon my Sorcerer of Dark Magic!” Both monsters vanish as Sorcerer of Dark Magic (3200/2800) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Ryu yells out, stunned, “When did you get that?”
 
Jordan says, with a sly smile, “Oh, you know.”
 
Ryu says, with a dark cold smirk, “However, you can't use its ability to lower my monster's power since Exodius is immune to cards on your side of the field.”
 
Jordan says, putting one card in the spell/trap slot, “I know, but I play my Pump Up spell card to double his power!” Just then Sorcerer of Dark Magic's stats rise from 3200/2800 to 6400/2800! Jordan yells out, “Now, attack Exodius with Celestial Blast Attack!”
 
Ryu pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, with a dark cold serious tone, “Wrong, shrimp! I play my Defense Seal Wall!” Ryu's face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with the hand of Exodia stopping a monster's attack and Ryu says, with a dark cold smile, “As long as this card remains on the field, I can negate your attack and end your battle phase since Exodius is in play!”
 
Jordan says, with a smirk, “Wrong, Ryu! Your monster is immune to my monster, but your trap card isn't since my Sorcerer negates all traps and destroys them!” Ryu yelps as his trap card is destroyed and Sorcerer fires its attack right into Exodius, but even through it isn't destroyed, Ryu loses 2400 life-points. Jordan puts the last card in his hand into the spell/trap slots into the spell/trap slots and he says, with a plain tone, “I'll end with a face-down.” Soon after, Sorcerer of Dark Magic's stats return from 6400/2800 to 3200/2800!
 
Current Score:
Jordan: 3300
Ryu: 1400
 
Ryu draws one card from his deck and he roars out, with a dark cold enraged tone, “Okay, I'm MAD! You are going to pay for that dearly!” Ryu puts one card into the spell/trap slots and he says, “I play my Feather of a Phoenix! I discard one card from my hand to bring a back to the top of my deck!” Ryu discards one Dark Magician (2500/2100) monster card that's similar to the one that Arcana used against Yugi/Atem, a card comes out of the card, and Ryu says, putting the card on the top of his deck, “And it is my Pot of Greed! And since I sent another Normal monster to my grave, Exodius gains one grand in attack power!” Exodius' stats rise from 4000/0 to 5000/0, Ryu discards the Right Arm of the Forbidden One (200/300) monster card to the graveyard, and he says, with a sly smile, “And now, I play my Exodius' effect, discard one more Exodia piece to the grave, and since it is a Normal monster, Exodius gains more power!” Exodius' stats rise from 5000/0 to 6000/0 and Ryu roars out, with a dark cold plain tone, “Lightning Fire Flash!”
 
Jordan pushes a button on his duel disk and he yells out, “Wrong! Since my Spell Sanctuary is still on the field, I can play this: Swords of Revealing Light!” Jordan's face-down card is revealed to be the Swords of Revealing Light spell card and he says, with a sly smile, “Thanks to this card, all of your attacks are negated for three turns!”
 
Ryu pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, with a dark cold sly smile, “How predicable. I play my face-down: Rage of the Forbidden Lord!” Ryu's face-down card is revealed to be a spell card with a picture of Exodius in front of a card being torn apart and Ryu says, with a sly smile, “With Exodius on the field, if you have a card effect that remains after it is activated, I can negate those effects!” Jordan gasps as his Swords of Revealing Light vanish and Exodius' attack crashes into Sorcerer of Dark Magic, destroying it, and Jordan cries out as he is thrown to the ground as he loses 2800 life-points. Ryu puts one card into the spell/trap slots and Ryu says, with a dark cold sly grin, “However, I play my Mystical Space Typhoon in order to get rid of your spell card!” Just then a huge tornado destroys the image of the Swords of Revealing Light spell card and Ryu says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Ha! My turn is done, but you are finished! I have the last Exodia piece in my hand and when I attack next turn, it is all over!”
 
Current Score:
Jordan: 500
Ryu: 1400
 
As Jordan struggles to get to his feet, Ryu says, with a dark cold mocking tone and his arms crossed against his chest, “Well, look how the mighty have fallen! It seems you are not as strong as you think you are! You are pathetic! When I defeat you, I will take over your body and rule this world with an iron fist! And your girlfriend shall become my Slave Queen to be my side and produce my heirs!”
 
Jordan says, with a snarl, “Never! Not . . . going to happen! Not on my watch!” Ryu gasps as Jordan slowly gets back to his feet.
 
Ryu then states, stunned tone in his voice, “W-What the heck? Impossible! How can you withstand the power of the mighty Exodius?”
 
Jordan says, with a smirk, “You shouldn't have underestimated me, `Supreme Prince'! I'm not giving up! As long as my friends and loved ones are counting on me, I'll win this duel!” Soon after, the images of all of his friends, family, and loved ones appear Jordan and Ryu.
 
Ryu says, with a dark cold annoyed tone, “Bah! I won't let you win Rhodes! You can't defeat my mighty Exodius!”
 
Jordan gains a golden glow around him, he draws one card from his deck, and he says, “We'll see about that! My move! Draw!” Jordan puts one card into the spell/trap slots and yells out, “I play Pot of Greed and get two more cards!” Jordan draws two cards from his deck, pushes a button on his duel disk, and calls out, “Then I play my Call of the Haunted trap card to bring Dark Magician Girl back to the field!” Jordan's face-down card is revealed to be the Call of the Haunted trap card and Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) return to the field.
 
Ryu says, with a dark cold smug smile, “Oh, brother, that slut again. Your little `boy toy' is no match for my beast!”
 
Jordan roars out, with an angered snarl, “Don't you ever disrespect Mana like that again, jerk!” Ryu yelps in shock to see Jordan snap and Jordan says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Silent Doom! With this card, I can bring back Dark Magician in defense mode!” Just then Dark Magician (2500/2100) comes back to the field in defense mode. Jordan puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Then I play Dedication through Light and Darkness! With this card, I can sacrifice my Dark Magician to summon my Dark Magician of Chaos from my deck!” A card comes out of Jordan's deck, he puts it on his duel disk, and Dark Magician turns into Dark Magician of Chaos (2800/2600) in attack mode. A card comes out of Jordan's graveyard slot and he says, putting the card into the spell/trap slots, “When Dark Magician of Chaos is successfully summoned, I can bring back a spell card! I choose Pot of Greed and play it again!” Jordan draws two more cards from his deck, puts one card into the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Now, I play my Dark Spell Regeneration and replay Monster Reborn! Now, I can summon back Dark Magician!” Just then Dark Magician (2500/2100) comes back to the field once more and in attack mode this time.
 
Ryu says, with a dark cold annoyed tone, “Big deal! Your spellcasters are not strong enough to defeat my Exodius and next turn, I win!”
 
Jordan then displays a Quick-Spell card with a picture of Dark Magician Girl, Dark Magician, and Dark Magician of Chaos uniting their wands together and he says, with a sly smirk, “Once again, you are wrong, Ryu! I activate this powerful spell card known as Power of Three!” Jordan puts the spell card into the spell/trap slots of his duel disk and he says, with a smile, “With this card, whenever Dark Magician Girl, Dark Magician, and Dark Magician of Chaos on the field at the same time, they by-pass your monsters and my mages go for your life-points directly!”
 
Ryu yells out, horrified, “No!”
 
Jordan calls out, strongly, “Now, my mages, end this duel right now! Attack his life-points directly with Triple Dark Magic Attack!” Jordan's three spellcasters unite their wands and launch a blue, red, and black beam of energy right into Ryu causing him to cry out as the attack hits him hard which causes him to fall on his back as he loses 7300 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Jordan: 500
Ryu: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the holograms vanish from the field and Jordan says, with a plain tone, “It's over, Ryu. I win.”
 
Ryu slams his fist into the ground and yells out, stunned and angered tone, “NO! I can't be defeated! I am the `Supreme Prince', the Overlord of Darkness!”
 
Jordan says, with a plain tone, “I'll make you a deal, Ryu.”
 
Ryu asks, curiously, “What kind of deal?”
 
Jordan states, with a serious tone, “Instead of taking your power since you are one half of me, I will allow you to fuse with me and share my body, but I will be in control. We are one and the same person, so, we have to work together to defeat the Light of Destruction. So, will you accept my offer?”
 
Ryu says, with a dark cold sly smile, “You did manage to defeat me . . . it isn't like I've got any choice . . . but I have to say that you have guts to trust someone like me! I accept your offer and help you defeat that alien freak!”
 
Jordan says, with a smile, “Fine! Let's do it!” Jordan and Ryu then grab each other's hands and a bright light covers them as they combine together.
 
(Back in the Real World; A brief time soon after)
 
Returning to the real world, we find Jordan's body giving off a bright glow and forcing our heroes and heroines there to cover their eyes from the bright light.
 
Jade yells out, stunned, “What's going on?”
 
Syrus asks, perplexed, “I wish I knew, Jade!” Just then the bright light fades away and everyone looks to see Jordan, but he has some changes to him.
 
Jordan's hair and hairstyle remain the same in his `dark form', his Ra Yellow uniform is a dark yellow and is designed similar to the male Obelisk Blue blazers, his hair is longer, and his eyes have a fiercer look to them with a duel disk attached to his left arm that's similar to Jaden, but it is yellow where Jaden's duel disk is red.
 
Atticus asks, perplexed, “Whoa! Is that Jordy?”
 
Jade asks, curiously, “Jordy? Is that you?” When Jade puts her right hand on Jordan's face, Jordan's eyes glowed yellow for a second before returning to normal.
 
Jordan says, with a more confident voice with a wide smile, “Yup! It's me, Jade-chan.”
 
Serena asks, with a curious tone, “Jordy, you look different. How do you feel?”
 
Jordan tells Serena, with a sly smile, “I've never felt better Serena-onee-chan! And now, I'm ready to take my daughter back from that alien freak!” Jordan takes Jade's hands and he says, with a loving tone, “And we'll do it together, Jade-chan.”
 
Jade says, with tears in her eyes, “Oh, Jordy!”
 
Jordan tells Jade, with a loving tone, “Don't worry, Jade-chan. We will bring her back. I promise.”
 
Mindy says, with a swoon tone, “Ah, it is so beautiful.”
 
Just then Serena's PDA activates, she takes it out, and she says, with a dark serious tone, “Well, you will have a chance, Jordy. That white fake of Celeste is challenging you and Jade to a tag-duel in Obelisk Arena.”
 
Yusuke states, with a dark serious tone, “She doesn't waste any time, huh?”
 
Jordan says, with a serious tone, “Let's go!”
 
(Inside of Obelisk Arena; Sometime later)
 
Within Obelisk Arena, we find Celeste and a male SOL member with well-combed brown hair and brownish-blue eyes with a typical male SOL uniform standing on one end of Obelisk Arena with duel disks that have dueling deck inside attached to their left wrists when our heroes and heroines from the roof enter the arena.
 
Celeste says, with a cold sly tone, “Well, you took your time getting here, father. You and mom must be taking in the bad habits from your dorky friends.”
 
Jade and Jordan to gasp to see their future daughter's cold and lifeless eyes and Rini thinks in her mind, with a dark angered tone, “That rotten alien freak! He turned poor Celeste into one of his fully mindless tools!”
 
Jade says, with a dark low angered tone, “Celeste . . .”
 
Jordan says, with a dark low strong tone, “Don't worry, honey. We'll get her back.”
 
Celeste says, with a cold curious tone, “There is something different about you, dad.”
 
Jordan says, with a dark sneer, “Wouldn't you like to know, dork? So, let's get this over with!”
 
Celeste asks, with a cold plain tone, “Is that anyway to talk to your daughter?”
 
Jade says, with a dark serious tone, “You are not our future daughter! You are just some white freak of her!”
 
Celeste says, with a cold serious tone, “We shall see when both of you see the Light!”
 
Alexis asks, with a dark serious tone, “Who is that dork with her?”
 
Tyranno says, with a dark plain tone, “That's white geek is named Tagio Sorano, he is a first year like me. He started out as a Ra Yellow and moved onto Obelisk Blue before he was replaced by this white fake.”
 
Jaden asks, with a dark curious tone, “You know him?”
 
Tyranno replies, with a dark plain tone, “Yeah, Sarge. He was my first friend before I met you and Syi, but after he was replaced by this white dork version, I keep more with your crowd.”
 
Tagio says, with a cold plain tone, “So, this is Jaden Yuki. I've always wanted to duel the famous Jaden Yuki that I've heard from you when you left the Ra Yellow dorm to stay with him, Hassleberry.”
 
Tyranno says, with a dark nasty tone, “Well, it looks like that I choose a good crowd, dweeb!” Jade and Jordan get duel disks from their sub-space pockets, attached them to their left wrists, and putting their duel disks inside.
 
Jordan says, with a dark serious tone, “We didn't come here to talk, we came here to duel!”
 
Tagio says, with a cold plain tone, “Tough talk, Rhodes! Let's see you and your little girlfriend back them up with words!”
 
Jade and Jordan say in unison with dark determined tones, “We intend to!” As the rest of our heroes and heroines go into stands, Jade and Jordan prepare to duel Jade and Tagio.
 
Serena asks Tyranno, with a dark curious tone, “Hey, Hassleberry, what kind of deck does this dork use?”
 
Tyranno says, with a dark serious tone, “He uses a Horus deck, a deck focused on the monster known as Horus the Black Flame Dragon.”
 
Bastion says, with a dark serious tone, “A level monster. In its most powerful form, it could be a major problem since it allows that dork to negate whatever spell cards he chooses. And knowing this dork, he has his deck with powerful cards to support Horus.”
 
Kira says, with a dark droll tone, “I wouldn't be surprised!” Soon after, all four duelists activate their duel disks, their life-point counters display 8000 life-points for each tag team, and all four duelists draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Game on!” all four duelists yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Score:
Celeste and Tagio: 8000
Jade and Jordan: 8000
 
Celeste yells out, coldly while drawing one card from her deck, “I shall take the first turn!” Celeste puts one card on her duel disk and shouts out, “I shall play my Cloudian-Sheep Cloud in attack mode!” Just then Cloudian-Sheep Cloud (0/0), a small cloud with eye holes, appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Jade asks, with a perplexed tone, “A little cloud?”
 
Celeste says, with a cold sly smile, “This card is just one of many decks that I have. And you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.” Celeste puts one card into the spell/trap slots and she says, coldly, “I'll end my turn with one card face-down.”
 
Jordan draws one card from his deck and yells out, with a dark strong tone, “My move! I draw!” Jordan puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he yells out, “I summon my Mad Reloader in defense mode!” Just then Mad Reloader (0/0) comes to the field in defense mode. Jordan puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, darkly, “I'll place one card face-down and leave at that dork!”
 
Tagio says, with a cold serious tone while drawing one card, “My turn!” Tagio puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “I play my Foolish Burial spell card! Now, I send one monster card from my deck to the graveyard!” Tagio goes through his deck, takes one card out, discards Horus the Black Flame Dragon (3000/1800) monster card to the graveyard, and puts his deck back in his duel disk. Tagio puts one more card into the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Next, I play my Level Modulation spell card! The two of you get two cards from your deck and I get one level monster from my graveyard at no cost!” Jade and Jordan draw two cards from their decks and Tagio calls out, coldly, “Come forth, Horus the Black Flame Dragon Level Eight!” Just then Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 (3000/1800) comes to the field in attack mode. Tagio says, with a cold sly smile, “And by the way, as long as my Horus is on the field, you can't play any spell cards!” Tagio puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, with a cold sly smile, “I'll end my turn with one card face-down!”
 
Jade says, drawing one card from her deck and with a dark annoyed tone, “Think you are so smart, dweeb? Think again!” Jade puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “I place two cards face-down!” Jade then puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, darkly, “And I summon my Armed Dragon level three!” Just then Armed Dragon LV3 (1200/900) comes to the field in defense mode. Jade then says, as dark auras appear around Jordan and Jade, “And before I end my turn, I shall change this duel into a Shadow Game!”
 
Tagio yells out, stunned, “Shadow Game?!”
 
Jordan says, with a dark sly tone, “Yeah, dweeb!” Just then the black and dark violet shadows engulf the arena and dark flames erupt around the four duelists. Jordan states, with a dark sly tone, “Did you hear the saying of `playing with fire' will get you burned? Well, this is the same thing! Every time that we lose life-points, these `shadow flames' will start things cooking and I'm looking to make some `dork flambé' today, so, how about you?”
 
Celeste says, drawing one card from her deck, “My move!” Celeste puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she yells out, coldly, “Now, I play my Exploding Cloud spell card! I can destroy one monster in attack mode and we take damage equal to its attack points, but I choose to destroy my own Sheep Cloud.” Just then Cloudian-Sheep Cloud explodes as it is destroyed and Celeste says, with a cold plain tone, “Since it has no attack points, I don't take any damage. And since my Sheep Cloud has been destroyed, I get two Sheep Cloud tokens on my field!” Just then two Sheep Cloud Tokens (0/0), monsters that look exactly like Clouding-Sheep Cloud, come to the field in defense mode. Celeste puts one card on her duel disk and she yells out, coldly, “Next, I sacrifice them to summon Clouding-Eye of the Typhoon in attack mode!” Just then the two Sheep Cloud Tokens vanish and Clouding-Eye of the Typhoon (3000/1000), a huge cloud creature with one huge eye, comes to the field in attack mode. Celeste says, with a cold serious tone, “Attack Mad Reloader with Perfect Storm!” Just then Eye of the Typhoon turns into a huge storm cloud that sends a huge storm onto the field. Soon after, Mad Reloader and Armed Dragon LV3 switch into attack mode while Horus switches to defense mode. Celeste says, with a cold sly tone, “Confused? When Eye of the Typhoon attacks, all other monsters on the field switch modes, so, Mad Reloader is in attack mode!” Just then Mad Reloader is swept into the air and destroyed while Jade and Jordan are burned by dark flames as they lose 3000 life-points, but they don't even flinch.
 
Tagio asks, perplexed, “Doesn't that hurt?”
 
Jade says, with a dark sly smile, “Well, I did need a tan.”
 
Jordan discards two cards from his hand and draws two new cards from his deck and exclaims, darkly, “Well, since you destroyed Mad Reloader in battle, I can discard two cards from my hand and draw two new cards from my deck!”
 
Celeste says, with a cold plain tone, “I shall end my turn while my Eye of the Typhoon loses five hundred attack points!” Eye of the Typhoon's stats reduce from 3000/1000 to 2500/1000!
 
Current Score:
Celeste and Tagio: 8000
Jade and Jordan: 5000
 
Jordan draws one card from his deck and yells out, darkly, “My move!” Jordan pushes a button on his duel disk and shouts out, darkly, “I play my Ring of Destruction trap card!” Jordan's face-down card is revealed to be the Ring of Destruction trap card and the ring with red explosives on it attached itself to Horus' neck. Jordan says, with a dark sly smile, “Now, your monster is destroyed and we lose life-points equal to its attack points!”
 
Tagio says, with a cold serious tone, “I don't think so! I play my Royal Decree trap card!” Tagio's face-down card is revealed to be the Royal Decree continuous trap card and Tagio says, with a sly smile, “As long as this card remains in play, all other trap cards are useless!”
 
Jade pushes two buttons on her duel disk and exclaims, darkly, “Sorry, dork, but I play my Raigeki Break and Rainbow Life trap cards!” Jade's face-down card is revealed to be Raigeki Break and Rainbow Life trap cards and Jade says, discarding her Felgrand Dragon (2800/2800) monster card from her hand to the graveyard, “With Raigeki Break, I can destroy one card on the field by discarding one card from my hand! And I choose to destroy your Royal Decree and since my card was played last, your trap is now useless!” Tagio's Royal Decree continuous trap card is destroyed and Jade says, discarding Darkblaze Dragon (1200/1000) monster card, “And thanks to Rainbow Life, Jordy and I gain the life-points we would have taken as damage!” Ring of Destruction destroys Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8, and Celeste and Tagio cry out in pain as they are burned by the dark flames as they lose 3000 life-points while Jordan's and Jade's life-points increase by 3000.
 
Jesse says, perplexed, “Hey, I have that card in my Crystal Beast deck!”
 
Serena says, with a dark sly smile, “You aren't the only one with that deck, Jesse.”
 
Jim says, with a sly grin, “I see. Nice work, ma'am.”
 
Jordan says, with a dark sly smile as the image of The Ultimate Ritual of the Forbidden Lord spell card appears behind him, “Now, I play the card that I discarded with my Mad Reloader's effect! It is known as The Ultimate Ritual of the Forbidden Lord spell card! Since the head of Exodia is in my graveyard and the other four pieces of Exodia are in my hand, I can play this card! Now, I return all Exodia pieces to my deck!” Just then Exodia the Forbidden One (1000/1000) monster card comes out of Jordan's graveyard, puts the card back in his deck, and reshuffles his deck. When he puts his deck back in his duel disk, Jordan discards Right Arm of the Forbidden One (200/300) and Left Arm of the Forbidden One (200/300) monster cards to the graveyard. Just then a card comes out of Jordan's deck and Jordan says, darkly while putting this card on his duel disk, “By discarding two Exodia pieces in my hand, I can summon Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord from my deck to the field!” Just then Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord (?/0) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Celeste asks, perplexed, “What is that?”
 
Jordan says, with a dark confident tone, “The start of the countdown to your demise dork! Exodius isn't destroyed in battle and can't be affected by any and all spells, traps, and monsters! Plus, its attack power is equal to one thousand times the number of Normal monsters in the graveyard! Since there are two, two pieces of Exodia, he gains two thousand attack points!” Exodius' stats rise from 0/0 to 2000/0! Jordan calls out, darkly, “Exodius, attack her Eye of the Typhoon!”
 
Celeste says, confused, “Huh? Are you trying to hurt yourself? My Eye of the Typhoon is still stronger.”
 
Jordan discards the Left Leg of the Forbidden One (200/300) and he says, with a dark sly smile, “Wrong, dweeb! You see, when my Exodius attacks, I have to discard one monster card from my hand or deck to the grave and since I discarded another Exodia piece, he gains one thousand more attack point since it is a Normal monster!” Exodius' stats rise from 2000/0 to 3000/0 and Jordan yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Lightning Fire Flash!” Exodius launches its attack that slams into Eye of the Typhoon, destroying it, and Celeste and Tagio yelp in pain as they lose 500 life-points causing them to get burned by the dark flames.
 
Celeste pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “I play my trap card: Flat Level Four!” Celeste's face-down card is revealed to be the Flat Level 4 trap card and Celeste says, with a cold serious tone, “With this trap card, all of us must summon a monster that's level four now!” A card comes out of Celeste's deck and she says, putting it on her duel disk, “And I choose my The Creator Incarnate!” Just then The Creator Incarnate (1600/1500) comes to the field in defense mode.
 
A card comes out of Jordan's deck and he says, with a dark plain tone while putting it on his duel disk, “I choose my Blast Magician!” Just then Blast Magician (1400/1700) comes to the field in defense mode.
 
A card comes out of Tagio's deck and he says, coldly while putting the card on his duel disk, “I play my Horus the Black Flame Dragon level four!” Just then Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV (1600/1000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
A card comes out of Jade's deck and she says, putting the card on her duel disk, “Ha! That won't do much against my Luster Dragon!” Just then Luster Dragon (1900/1200) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Jordan puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, with a dark smile, “I'll end my turn with a face-down! And by the way, you should know this! If all five piece of Exodia end up in my grave due to my spell's and my Exodius' effect, I summon Exodia and the duel is over!”
 
Tagio yells out, stunned, “What?!”
 
Current Score:
Celeste and Tagio: 4500
Jade and Jordan: 8000
 
Tagio yells out, with a cold angered tone while drawing one card from his deck, “My move!” Tagio puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “I play my Pot of Greed! Now, I get two more cards from my hand!” Tagio draws two more cards from his deck and calls out, putting one card on his duel disk, “And I play Horus' Servant in defense mode!” Just then Horus' Servant (100/100) comes to the field in defense mode. Tagio says, with a sly smile, “And as long as this card remains on the field, all of my Horus cards are unable to be targeted by any spell, trap, and monster card effects. Tagio puts another card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, coldly, “And that will be a problem when I play my Level Up spell card. Now, I can turn my level four Horus into something stronger!” A card comes out of Tagio's deck, he puts it on his duel disk, and yells out, with a cold strong tone, “My Horus the Black Flame Dragon level six!” Just then Horus grows bigger until it becomes Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6 (2300/1600) in attack mode. Tagio says, putting a third card in the spell/trap slots, “Now, I play The Graveyard in the Fourth Dimension! This card allows me to return two level monsters from my grave to my deck!” Just then Horus the Black Flame Dragon monster cards, LV4 and LV8, come out of Tagio's graveyard and he reshuffles them into his deck. Tagio roars out, with a cold strong tone, “Now, Horus, attack that dork's Luster Dragon with Black Flame!” Horus then prepares to attack Luster Dragon with a powerful flame attack.
 
Jordan pushes a button on his duel disk and shouts out, darkly, “Not this time, dweeb! I play my trap known as Defense Seal Wall!” Just then Jordan's face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Seal Wall continuous trap card and Jordan says, with a dark smile, “As long as this trap card is on the field, when my Exodius is in play, I can negate your monster's attack and end your Battle Phase!”
 
Tagio says, with a stunned tone, “No way!” Soon after, Horus' attack is stopped and he says, with a cold snarl, “I end my turn!”
 
Jade draws one card from her deck and yells out, darkly, “Since it is my turn, my Armed Dragon can now change from a level three into a level five!” A card comes out of Jade's deck, she puts it on her duel disk, and Armed Dragon LV3 turns into Armed Dragon LV5 (2400/1700) in attack mode. Jade then yells out, with a dark sly smile, “Luster Dragon, crush his peon now with Breath of Fire!” Luster Dragon blasts Horus' Servant with powerful flames and destroying it, but since it was in defense mode, Celeste and Tagio don't lose any life-points. Jade then yells out, with a dark sly smile, “Now, Armed Dragon, show that hot head what a real dragon is! Inferno Roar!” Armed Dragon LV5 roars as it cuts down Horus the Black Flame Dragon and Celeste and Tagio yell out as they are burned while they lose 100 life-points. Jade then says, with a sly smile while putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I'll end my turn with a face-down and my Armed Dragon level five into a level seven.” Just then a card comes out of Jade's deck, she puts it on her duel disk, and Armed Dragon LV5 explodes as Armed Dragon LV7 (2800/1000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Celeste yells out, coldly, “You will pay for that! I draw!” Celeste draws one card from her deck, puts one card on her duel disk, and calls out, “I shall play my monster's ability and sacrifice him to summon The Creator in defense mode!” Just then The Creator (2300/3000) comes to the field in defense mode and Celeste says, coldly while putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Mist Body equip spell card! As long as this card remains equipped to my Creator, he can't be destroyed in battle. And with that I shall end my turn!”
 
Jordan draws one card from his deck and he gives a sly smile while he looks at it causing Atticus to say, “Huh? He's smiling.”
 
Alister states, with a dark serious tone, “I think that your little cousin has got something planned. Right, Sissy?”
 
Keiko says, with an annoyed tone, “I wish that you stop calling me that.”
 
Alister says, with a nervous smile, “Ah, come on, Sissy!”
 
Keiko tells Alister, with an annoyed tone, “Cut it out!”
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, plainly, “I know how you feel, Kei.”
 
Jordan says, in a dark strong tone, “I attack with Exodius against your Creator, dork! And thanks to his ability, I can discard another Exodia piece to increase his power!” Jordan discards his Right Leg of the Forbidden One (200/300) monster card to the graveyard and Exodius' stats rise from 3000/0 to 4000/0! Jordan yells out, with a dark serious tone, “Lightning Fire Flash!” Exodius launches its attack that turns The Creator into mist, but he reforms himself quite quickly.
 
Celeste says, with a cold sly tone, “Nice work, dad. My monster is unable to be destroyed in battle.”
 
Jordan puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, with a dark sly tone, “However, my Mischief of the Time Goddess will change all that! Now, the turn returns to my Battle Phase and I can attack again!”
 
Tagio says, with a horrified tone, “No! You can use the final Exodia piece!”
 
Jordan discards his Exodia the Forbidden One (1000/1000) monster card to the graveyard and he yells out, “That's right, dork! This duel is over!” Just then a pair of giant doors appears behind Jordan and they fling open with a bright light coming from them. And out of the doors, Exodia makes its grand appearance.
 
Jaden yells out, amazed, “Oh, wow! That's Exodia!”
 
Mina calls out, stunned, “It's huge!”
 
Alexis says, amazed, “Jordy did it! He summoned Exodia!”
 
Celeste yells out, flabbergasted, “How can this be? I've had Destiny on my side! How can I lose?”
 
Jordan yells out, with a dark strong tone, “This might explain things: Exodia, Obliterate!” Exodia powers up its attack and launches right into the two SOL members and The Creator, totally obliterating it. Celeste and Tagio cry out in extreme pain from the attack and flames that burn them as they lose the rest of their life-points as the duel ends.
 
Final Score:
Celeste and Tagio: 0
Jade and Jordan: 8000
 
With the end of the duel, the shadows around the arena, the ring of dark flames, and the final dueling holograms vanish as the smoke and dust from Exodia's attack clears to reveal the unconscious Celeste flat on her back and Tagio flat on his stomach.
 
Atticus yells out, excitedly, “He did it!”
 
Yusuke calls out, excitedly, “Way to go! Now, that's how to kick butt!”
 
Jordan looks over Celeste solemnly and he thinks, “I'm so sorry, Celeste. This isn't how a dad should treat his daughter, but it was the only way to save you. I'm just glad that you are safe.” Just then Jordan is embraced by Jade with an excited expression on her face.
 
Jade exclaims, happily, “You did it, Jordy! You saved our daughter!” Jade then kisses him on the left cheek and Jordan gives a wild blush in embarrassment.
 
Jordan says, with a nervous smile and blush, “Well, you know Jade-chan . . .”
 
Michelle tells Hotaru, with a kind tone, “Firefly, you and Yukina should get down there to heal them.”
 
Hotaru says, with a nod, “Right.”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Let's all get down there.”
 
Bastion says, with a nod, “Good idea, Jay.” Soon enough, everyone in the stands gets to their feet and prepares to leave, but then a portal of darkness appears at Serena's feet and she cries out as she is sucked in, vanishing as soon as she is through.
 
Rini yells out, horrified, “Mommy!”
 
Molly asks, perplexed, “What just happened?”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “What do you believe my dear?” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see none other than Prince Diamond holding Serena in energy bubble and she is using her ninja and Sailor super-strength to try and bust out, but she has no success.
 
Rei shouts out, seriously, “Diamond!”
 
Yusuke yells out, strongly, “Hey! Let her go! What will it get through your thick head that she doesn't like you already?!”
 
Keiko says, with a serious tone, “Her heart is only for Darien!”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a dark sly smile, “A flower such as her going with a pathetic Earthling? Ha! Only one who can truly appreciate her outer and inner beauty, the strength that she holds within, can never be truly realized with this pathetic Earth prince.”
 
Kira says, with a serious tone, “Maybe you didn't hear us straight, wiseguy! Let her go now!”
 
Jordan shouts out, angrily, “That's right! Let Serena-onee-chan down now!”
 
Prince Diamond says, with an annoyed tone, “Little boy, you should know when to be silent to your superiors.” Prince Diamond then prepares to attack Jordan and Jade.
 
Syrus calls out, horrified, “Jade!”
 
But then another familiar male shouts out, strongly, “I don't this so, jerk!” Prince Diamond turns to the source only to get clobbered by Naruto's right fist that sends him right into the concrete floor near the dueling platform, but this breaks up the energy sphere holding Serena and she yelps as she starts to fall to the ground, but a team of Sakura, Hinata, and Tenten quickly appear with their ninja speed and agility to catch and aid her to land on the ground safely.
 
Serena says, with a kind smile, “Thanks.”
 
Tenten says, with a grin, “Hey! What are friends for?” Just then the rest of the ninja on Duel Academy rush in by way of their ninja super-speed or some other form of dramatic entry.
 
Naruto asks Serena, “Hey, sis, are you okay?”
 
Serena says, with a smile, “Just fine!”
 
Soon enough, the others in the stands rush down and Jesse asks, perplexed, “How did you'll know that we were here?”
 
Falcomon says, with a sly smile, “Let's just say that a Digital Bird told them.” Falcomon flies over to Serena and he says, “I gave her a special ninja tag that would tell me if she was in danger or not. Plus, we were close nearby.”
 
Ami asks, perplexed, “You're a ninja Digimon?”
 
Gaomon says, with a nod, “Yes, he is. He has ninja-like skills and abilities. Falcomon are divided into two subspecies. The first subspecies isn't good with flying and they can only guild for a bit, but they are very fast. However, this is the more evolved subspecies of Falcomon with good wings to fly and good legs to run. Plus, they have learned the ways of the ninja and are able to use create distraction with gunpowder based attacks as well as shuriken or ninja throwing stars.”
 
Hinata says, amazed, “Wow! That's amazing.”
 
Serena takes out Falcomon's ninja tag and she says, with a smile, “I really didn't think it was necessary, but I'm glad that I took it just in case.”
 
Naruto says, with a sly smile, “Thanks, Falcomon.”
 
Falcomon bows and he says, “Do not worry, my young prince. I am here as your ally and friend.” Falcomon says, with a serious tone while looking at Prince Diamond, who is getting out of the crater that Naruto knocked him into, “And good thing, too.”
 
Lunamon says, with a nod, “No joke. This guy was trying to steal Serena away.”
 
BlackGatomon says, with a hiss, “Not on my watch.”
 
Prince Diamond says, with an annoyed tone, “One of her brothers and future leader of the Hidden Leaf Village. How annoying.” Prince Diamond then snaps his fingers and then Rubeus, Emerald, and Sapphire appear.
 
Rei says, with a droll tone, “Oh, great. He has brought the whole family into play.”
 
Molly says, with a serious tone, “So, that's the Black Moon family.”
 
Emerald says, looking at Molly, “Hey! I know that brat! She is one of the friends of that little Moon witch!”
 
Molly says, holding her transformation wand and with a sly smile, “And a bit more!”
 
Valkyrie Sedna Power, Make-up!”
 
Just then Molly's Valkyrie Henshin device gives off ice-blue light as Molly's uniform is torn and a Valkyrie Sailor fuku replaces it. Soon after, Valkyrie Sailor Sedna replaces Molly floating in front of the Black Moon family.
 
Sapphire asks, stunned, “Another Sailor Soldier?”
 
Emerald yells out, angrily, “I remember you! You are the leader of the Outer Sailor Brats: Sailor Sedna!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Sedna asks, perplexed, “We've met?”
 
Emerald calls out, enraged, “I might have crushed you in the future, but now, you are so dead!” Emerald then charges Valkyrie Sailor Sedna and her fans gains spikes as she tries to decapitate Sailor Sedna, but she uses her weapon to block.
 
Serena asks Rini, curiously, “Does Emerald have something against Molly's future self?”
 
Rini says, with a shrug, “Made her look like a joke during the invasion of my home and stop a whole armada worth of droids. They had to put Sailor Sedna's whole planet in a force-field to contain her and make sure she didn't help when they attacked my home.”
 
Mina yells out, stunned, “Whoa! She did that?!”
 
Emerald roars out, angrily, “And now, it is time for revenge!” Emerald then attacks Valkyrie Sailor Sedna in a blind fury.
 
Prince Diamond says, with a droll tone, “That woman . . .” Prince Diamond says, with a serious tone, “It doesn't matter. Serenity shall be mine.”
 
Rei says, holding up her Valkyrie transformation device, “Not while I'm around!”
 
Naruto says, displaying his Olympian transformation device, “Same here! No one attacks my sis and gets away with it!”
 
Jaden says, with a sly smile and showing his Olympian transformation device, “I'm with you, Naruto!”
 
Valkyrie Mars Power, Make-up!”
 
Olympian Star Power, Power-up!”
 
Olympian Moon Power, Power-up!”
 
Soon after, Rei's, Naruto's, and Jaden's transformation device blaze with multi-colored light and when they fade away, Valkyrie Sailor Mars, Olympian Solar Star, and Olympian Solar Moon replace Rei, Naruto, and Jaden facing off against Prince Diamond, Rubeus, and Sapphire.
 
Rubeus says, with a snarl, “So, you've gained an upgrade huh? I'm not impressed!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars says, with a sly smirk, “You will be soon enough!”
 
Olympian Solar Moon says, seriously, “We can't fight in here!”
 
Olympian Solar Star says, with a sly grin, “On it, Jay!” Soon enough, Olympian Solar Star then claps his hands and creates a portal behind the members of the Black Moon family.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars asks, perplexed, “When did you learn to do that?”
 
Olympian Solar Star says, with a sly smile, “I've been training. If you got these powers, you've got to train with them right?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars yells out, strongly, “Sedna! This way!”
 
Mars Dragon Surge!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars launches a huge surge of flames that takes the form of a powerful Asian dragon and the three Black Moon family members put up shields as the flames plow into them and send them into the portal in which Valkyrie Sailor Mars, Olympian Solar Star, Olympian Solar Moon, Coronamon, Falcomon, and Guilmon quickly follow. Valkyrie Sailor Sedna also pushes Emerald into the gateway, which closes behind them after the two of them gone through.
 
Syrus yells out, stunned, “Jaden!”
 
Amara asks Ami, “Do you have a lock on them?”
 
Ami says, using her mini-computer, “I do. They are . . . near the edge of the active volcano here at Duel Academy.”
 
Ino states, plainly, “You know I keep wondering about what Seto Kaiba is thinking about doing that.”
 
Tenten says, with a nod, “I know.”
 
Tsunade says, seriously, “Long story later. We need to follow them.”
 
Jade tells them, “Jordy and I will take Celeste and this other guy to the infirmary to get healed.”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Okay.” Serena tells Hotaru, “Hotaru, you go with them to use your healing powers. Join us as soon as you are able.”
 
Hotaru says, with a nod and serious tone, “Right!” Without another word, the rest of our heroes and heroines rush off to where their friends and allies are located.
 
Hinata thinks in her mind, concerned, “Oh, please be okay, Naruto-kun.”
 
(On the meanwhile; Elsewhere on Academy Island)
 
In another area of Academy Island, we find Yugi, Atem, Tea, Joey, Tristan, Mai, Duke, Serenity Wheeler, Rebecca Hawkins, Takara, Rika, Nyoko, and Melissa walking another area of Duel Academy as they look for signs for the Orichalcos controlled Inuyasha.
 
Joey asks, curiously, “So, why are we doing this again?”
 
Yugi tells Joey, “Joey, Inuyasha is the reincarnation of Taigoku, a friend of Atem from his days as Pharaoh.”
 
Tea says, with a nod, “Yes. I'm remembering seeing him during my days as Atem's `consort' when I was visiting Earth during the Silver Millennium.”
 
Mai says, with a sly smile, “Well, I heard quite a few things about `Egyptian romance', Tea. Atem must have been quite the seducer to catch your heart.”
 
Tea yells out, with a major blush on her cheeks, “Mai!” On the meanwhile, Atem hides his own blush from his friends.
 
Nyoko says, with a sly smile, “Whoa! Tea is beet red over that.”
 
Melissa says, with a plain tone, “Ancient Egyptian had a different view about love and romance back in their time. Adultery was crime punishable by death, but other than that . . . well, the Egyptians never had a written word for `virgin'.”
 
Rebecca says, with a nod, “Yep!”
 
Takara says, with a blush, “Oh my!”
 
Rika says, with a nod, “Took the words right out of my mouth, `Kara.”
 
Yugi says, with a plain tone, “Anyway, back on topic, Taigoku was a good friend of Atem back during his days as Pharaoh and plus, we have experience against the Orichalcos.”
 
Joey asks Mai, kindly, “Are you sure that you can handle this dear?”
 
Mai says, with a kind smile, “Don't worry, Joey. I can't let myself be conquered by fear.”
 
Takara says, with a sigh, “It is pretty creepy to hear about souls being stolen by magical circle.”
 
Rika says, with a plain tone, “Well, it isn't usual for us since we are reincarnated princesses from ancient kingdom the predates Serena's Silver Millennium and Moon Kingdom, we defeated this ancient evil power that wishes to destroy all darkness, destroy the balance of life, and destroy all life for its quest for power, and we've seen this creep use its evil power to turn people into mindless tools for its destruction.”
 
Takara says, with a sly smile, “You have a point, Rika.”
 
Melissa says, with a serious tone, “Stop.”
 
When everyone stops in their tracks, Nyoko asks Melissa, “What's wrong, Melissa?”
 
Melissa says, with a serious tone, “I sense darkness and evil in the air.”
 
Duke asks, curiously, “You do?”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “So do I. Thanks to my powers from my days in the Treasured Era, I sense an evil force nearby.”
 
Tristan asks, curiously, “Are you sure that it isn't just nerves?” Just then black and dark violet fog appears around the group.
 
Joey states, with a droll tone, “Does that answer your question?”
 
Yugi says, with a serious tone, “This looks familiar!”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “This is energy from the Shadow Realm!”
 
Just then an evil laugh is heard and an evil male voice calls out, “Nice work, Pharaoh! Or should I say Atem since you have pasted down the torch?”
 
Atem yells out, horrified, “No! It can't be!” Everyone looks to the source to see Yami Bakura and Yami Marik surrounded by thick dark violet and black Shadow Realm type fog.
 
Yugi yells out, stunned, “Marik's dark side and the evil spirit of the Millennium Ring!”
 
Yami Marik says, with an evil sly smile, “It is nice for you to remember me, little Yugi! I'm touched!”
 
Tea calls out, stunned, “You were banished into the Shadow Realm and Atem destroyed you when you tried to rewrite history, Zorc!”
 
Yami Bakura says, with an evil sly smile, “Yes, it's true! But now, we have returned from the realm of shadows and this time, the universe shall true darkness.”
 
Rika says, with a serious tone, “I don't think so, jerk!”
 
Yami Marik says, with an evil smile, “You should know when to keep your nose out of people's businesses! However, the time isn't right! We know that you have the powers of the Egyptian God Cards, Sacred Beasts, and Wicked God Cards along with the Millennium Spellbook and Millennium Items.”
 
Yami Bakura says, with an evil sinister grin, “Those shall all be ours and the universe shall finally know what true darkness is! We shall meet again!” Soon after, Yami Bakura and Yami Marik vanish into the black and dark violet shadows as they fade away.
 
Atem calls out, strongly, “Wait!” However, it was too late and they were gone.
 
Nyoko says, fearfully, “This isn't good!”
 
Melissa says, seriously, “It is just like Sailor Garnet Dark Star warned us about foes from the past coming back to haunt us.”
 
Joey asks, curiously, “What do we do?”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “We had better warn the others.”
 
Yugi says, with a nod, “Good idea, Atem.” Soon enough, our group heads off back to the main building and dorms of Duel Academy to find the others and warn them of the danger.
 
(Joining Kagome's group; Sometime soon after)
 
In the other side of the forest we find Melody, Kagome, with Kudamon in her arms, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Koga and his wolf demon tribe, along with Sesshomaru and his followers, Sanosake, Sota, Yuka, Ayumi, Eri, Atem, Yugi and his friends, as well as Nyoko, Melissa, Takara, and Rika walking through the forest to find any clues to where Inuyasha was at. By this time, Atem and his group joined them and warned them about the return of Yami Marik and Yami Bakura.
 
Kagome says, drolly, “Just what we didn't need.”
 
Eri says, worriedly, “Oh, man! Now, we have to deal with villains that Yugi Moto had to deal with in the past!”

Miroku calls out, "Inuyasha!"

Sota calls out, worriedly, "Inuyasha, where are you!?"

Sango says, in a plain tone, "We've been looking for him for hours and no sign of him."

Kagome says, in a serious tone, "We have to find him to get him to see reason, everyone!"

Koga says, in an annoyed tone, "Damn that dog! He's beginning to be a real pain in the ass! Getting himself brainwashed and turned against us!"

Melody glares at Koga and she yells at him, annoyed, "Watch it, wolf! It wasn't his fault! Besides, the one to blame is the idiot priestess that you kept chasing around to be 'your woman' in the past by not letting himself explain, instead of using those damned beads to subdue him the way that she did!" Kagome winces at that knowing that Melody was right.

Shippo yells at Melody, annoyed, "Cut it out, Melody! Ever since, we've started this case, you've always blamed Kagome, even though it wasn't her fault to begin with!"

Melody says, in a serious tone, "Bullshit! She should have had the common sense to know that priestess bitch Kikyo would pull something like freezing my brother and tried to rape him and the fool made matters worse by not letting himself explain!" Melody points at Kagome and she brawls out, "Why Inuyasha still loves this fool after what she made him go through is beyond me!? I'll just say 'good riddance and she's not worth my time'!"

Kagome begun to sniff as she was beginning to cry and Koga yells out, angrily, "That's it!" Koga charges towards Melody with anger, but Melody jumps up while bouncing off of Koga's head throwing him to the ground.

Ayame and the wolf demon tribe yell out, in unison, "Koga!" Melody lands to the ground as Koga jumps up and charges towards Melody, but she uses super-speed to disappear from sight.

Koga yells out, seriously, "Where did she go!?"

Melody's voice calls out, "Hey, fleabag!" Koga looks at and he gawks in shock as well as everyone else, including the solemn Kagome, as they see Melody floating in the air with a sly grin on her face.

Sango yells out, shocked, "What the...!? Melody can fly, but how!?"

Melody says, with a sly grin, "You have Davis to thank for the lessons! I used my energy to lift myself in the air!"
 
Just then, there was a huge explosion and Sanosake says, shocked and perplexed, "What was that!?"

Melody, Shippo, Koga and his wolf demon tribe caught the scent and Melody says, in a serious tone, "I know that scent! It's Inuyasha's!"

Miroku says, in a serious tone, "Let's go!" The group runs off as Melody landed and followed suit. Soon after, they ran to another part of the forest where bodies of SOL members, a few males and females laying on the ground without souls, in 'trenches' in the ground that can only be 'connected' to Inuyasha's Tessaiga and Iron Reaver Soul Stealer attack.

The group was horrified, especially Kagome and Melody, to see this and Sango says, in a horrified tone, "Oh no! Inuyasha did this..."

Just then, a familiar male voice calls out, in a dark nasty tone, "What do you think, bitch!?" Everyone turns to see the Orichalcos controlled Inuyasha with a dark and cold expression on his face.

Shippo says, horrified, "Inuyasha!"

Inuyasha says, in a dark cold nasty tone, "Well, if it isn't my so-called 'friends', along with the fucking pathetic wolves, the asshole brother, and the backstabbing whore with her damn school friends, back from that alien asshole's control!"

Kagome winces at the insult that Inuyasha gave her and Miroku asks, "Inuyasha, what are you doing!?"

Inuyasha says, with an evil sly grin, "Isn't it obvious, monk!? Taking out a few white trash for the morning and by how things are going, I'll say that those dorks, along with that alien freak will go to the pits of hell were they belong! Maybe, I should take out that Light of Destruction, by ripping Sartorius's body literately!"

Melody and her friends and allies gasps in shock, while Sesshomaru widened in his eyes in shock of his brother's statement, and Sota yells out, horrified, "Inuyasha, you can't!"

Inuyasha says, in a dark cold serious tone, "Well, guess what, kid! I can and I will!"

Kagome couldn't take this anymore and she calls out, seriously, "Inuyasha, please don't do this! You're not thinking straight! Dartz is only using you to complete his sick plans, once you've done your part than he'll seal your soul to revive that Leviathan monster of his!"

Inuyasha says, in a dark cold plain tone, "You think I care! All I care about is taking out the human and demon trash and if giving up my soul to the Great Leviathan is the way to do it than I couldn't care less!"

The group gasps in shock and horror, while Sesshomaru widened his eyes, and Melody calls out, "You don't mean that!"

Inuyasha says, with an evil sly grin, "Guess what, sis! I did!"

Atem calls out to Inuyasha, seriously, "Inuyasha, please! Listen to reason! All Dartz cares about is just strengthen the Great Leviathan! Once he done with you, then you'll just discard you like trash!"

Inuyasha says, in a dark cold tone, "Like I said, I DON'T CARE!" Soon after, Inuyasha takes the form of Taigoku, with an evil sly smile on his lips as he picks up the scents more SOL members, hiding the bushes in fear of him.

Taigoku calls out, in a dark cold strong tone, "You can come out now, dorks! I know that you're here! Or do you prefer that I just puck you out instead!" Soon after, a group of SOL members came slowly from the bushes and they looked at Taigoku with extreme fear of having their souls taken.

Sanosake says, perplexed, "The Society Geeks!"

Sango runs up to Taigoku and she says, in a begging tone, "Inuyasha, please don't do this! You're not thinking straight!"

Kagome yells out, seriously, "Sango, look out!" But it was too late, as Taigoku releases an eerie green aura from his body and it throws Sango away and she hits a tree, breaking two of her ribs and making her cough blood from her mouth.

Kagome, Melody, Miroku, and Shippo yell out, horrified and shocked, "Sango!" Miroku runs to aid the injured demon slayer as Taigoku turns to the SOL members and he says, with a dark cold plain tone, “It's time, dorks.” And then points his right hand, palm up, towards them.
 
Kagome gains a look of horror on his face, knowing what Taigoku is going to do, she calls out, “INUYASHA, NO!” As Taigoku fires an eerie green powerful ki blast at the SOL members, to the terror of them and all the others. Kagome uses her Sailor Senshi speed to rush over to the front of the blast, barely managed to put her arms into a defensive stance and blocks the blast when it hits her, however, the power of the attack is driving Kagome back. Kagome yells out to Taigoku, in a begging tone, “Inuyasha, don't do this!” Taigoku doesn't listen and just gives a roar, sending more power into the attack, causing Kagome to be thrown into the air and then ki blast sailed 50 yards away from the SOL group, causing a powerful explosion and when the dust cleared, an area of forest 20 meters square. Everyone gasps in shock and horror at this senseless destruction was caused by one of their own friend, ally, and brother.

Yuka says, in a horrified tone, "Oh my god!"

Tea says, in a serious tone, "There could have been innocent people there!"

Sanosake says, looking at Taigoku, who had an evil smile on his lips, "Inuyasha, how could you?"

Melody says, in a horrified tone, "No! This has got to be a mistake!"

Kagome landed on the ground, shocked at what happened and she thinks in her mind, "Oh no! This...this can't be...!" She looks at Taigoku with a serious look on her face, scolded Taigoku, who had still an evil smile on his face and she says, “Shame on you. The Inuyasha I know would never have done this.”
 
Taigoku, still having his evil smile on his face, states, in dark cold tone, “Kagome, I think it's time that you and I settle our difference with one final duel TO THE DEATH!”
 
Kagome, as with everyone else, gained a shocked look on her face, and exclaims, “No way! Inuyasha, you're not thinking straight! This isn't the time for us to be fighting each other! Don't you understand, Dartz is controlling you!”

Taigoku then says, with a dark sinister smile, “You will fight me, wench, unless you want more souls to pile up on your conscience!” Kagome was shocked, like all the others, and her expression shows it. The SOL members start to make a run for it in Taigoku's statement.

Shippo yells out, horrified, "No! He can't!"

Ayumi calls out, horrified, "He can't be serious!"

Kagome looks at Inuyasha, with a horrified look on her face, and she says, "Inuyasha, you wouldn't..." Taigoku chuckles, coldly, which gave Kagome an answer that he would. Kagome, with her shocked look, simply says, plainly with her sigil appearing on her forehead, “How sad. I never thought that you of all people were weak enough to be controlled.” The others were shocked, well kind of, that Kagome called Taigoku that and thought that kind of talk wasn't a good idea. Taigoku just smiles with an evil manner and Kagome yells at him, seriously, “Answer me, Inuyasha! Do you let yourself be a slave?!” Taigoku just lifts his right hand towards the departing SOL members and when Kagome looks at the group knowing at Taigoku was doing as he fires a powerful ki blast at them. Meanwhile, the SOL group didn't what happened until it was too late and Taigoku's attack totally disintegrates it! After the smoke clears, everyone, including Sesshomaru, have looks of horror on their faces, knowing what Taigoku has just done, however, Koga has look of extreme anger and rage on his face pointing at Taigoku. Kagome then says, with a strong `royal' tone to her voice, “Tell me, is it slavery that you get what you want!?” And then Taigoku gives out an even a wider evil smile than before. Everyone, including Kagome, gasp in shock and terror and Sesshomaru had a look of rare surprise and horror of his brainwashed brother's act and Taigoku was glad that he did it. Kagome then turns to Taigoku, growls at him, but mostly the one that was controlling him, Dartz. Sota runs up to Taigoku as Sanosake was hopelessly calling him back.

Sanosake yells out, seriously, "Sota, stop!"

Sota doesn't listen as he stops close to Taigoku and he calls out, in a begging tone, "Inuyasha, please stop!"

Taigoku gains an annoyed snarl in his face and he yells out, in a dark cold annoyed tone, "Stand aside, twerp!" And then throws a shockwave at Sota, throwing him away from Taigoku and hits the ground.

Sanosake yells out, horrified, "Sota!" Sanosake runs to his fallen brother and Taigoku then exclaims to Sota, while looking at Kagome with another evil smile, “This doesn't concern you! This is between me and your traitorous bitchy circus clown of sister!”

Kagome, with a serious scowl on his face, states, calmly, “Circus clown, huh? That's a new one.” Taigoku still just give Kagome the same dark grin as before. Kagome thinks in her mind, angrily, "Damn you, Dartz! How dare you use Inuyasha for your sick plans!? Like that alien freak that used me and I haven't forgotten about Kikyo's act in this, you're going to pay for this!" Kagome takes out her transformation henshin brooch which has evolved into a Valkyrie Style transformation brooch.

Valkyrie Genesis Power, Make-up!

Just then, Kagome's female Obelisk Blue uniform was torn off and was replaced by a new Sailor fuku.

Kagome's brand new Sailor fuku has rainbow colored helmet adorning her head covering everything expect her eyes, nose, and mouth, with her hair flowing down the backside of the helmet, her light green five-pointed starburst sigil on her forehead, bright red hue on her lips, she has a silver metallic choker around her neck with a golden heart and light green starburst sigil in the center, there is a golden heart locket attached below with a prism star-shaped diamond in the center of the locket, her chest and body are covered in beautiful golden armor that show her shapes and curves of her body as well as her bust up to the point just before it becomes unsightly, she has a sky-blue heart brooch with a light green starburst sigil in the center with a Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and a large fierce looking ruby red dog surrounding the starburst sigil in the bust area of her uniform, her arms are covered in tight fitting dark violet latex that's connected to latex bodysuit hidden well under her armor, she has black armored shoulder pads similar to Magnamon's shoulder pads with a golden Asian dragon with the light green starburst sigil in its mouth on the shoulder pads, her hands and lower arms have rainbow colored armored gantlets covering over the latex that's fingerless with a golden cross jewel with a star-shaped diamond in the center of each golden cross jewels with the cross jewels on the backhand portion of her gantlets along with two rainbow colored angel wings attached to the sides of each gantlet, she has black armored elbow pads on her elbows, she has golden armored armbands on her latex covered upper arms that have light green starburst sigils in the center with two golden angel wings attached to them, her black armored mini-skirt is similar in designed to her original cloth mini-skirt, but it is also adorned with every type of jewel imaginable, attached to the armored mini-skirt on the left side is a sheath for a sword similar to the Ninja Storm Wind Ranger's ninja swords expect the hilt is dark blue with a beautiful silver blade and on the right side of the armored mini-skirt, there a jeweled specter with large prism-like diamond with a circular shape with spikes coming out it on top of the specter, ten golden circles with multi-color orb on each ring, with a base that has the Millennium Symbol that the diamond rests upon, she has black armored kneecaps on her knees, the whole of her lower legs are covered in golden armored high-heeled boots with three inch heels with two rainbow angel wings on each heel, and she has six beautiful huge and fluffy rainbow angel wings coming out of her back.
 
Atem then exclaims, seriously, “No, Kagome! This is exactly what Dartz wants you to do! He wants to both of you to fight, so he'll get more souls for his plans.” Atem looks at Taigoku and he yells out, seriously, “Inuyasha, don't you understand that you are being used by Dartz!? If you continue this, either way, the universe is doomed and we need you, Kagome, and the other 'Chosen Duelists' to defeat the Light of Destruction! Don't you understand that the countless universes are more important that your meaningless fight!”
 
Taigoku then growls, angrily, “MEANINGLESS?!” This causes the others, except Valkyrie Sailor Genesis, to jump in fear of Taigoku. Taigoku yells out, in a dark cold angered tone, “What in the hell do you know about meaningless, huh?!!” Taigoku brawls out and explodes into power that sends dirt and smoke towards Valkyrie Sailor Genesis, but only goes around her feet and lower legs, however, they go very fiercely.

Joey says, in a shocked tone, "This is intense!"

Taigoku yells out, in a dark cold angered tone, “Spend most of your life in FEARED and RULED by another! And then you can tell me what's meaningless! Ever since she went through that well at her shrine, she's treated at first nothing but a common dog with that damned rosary! Half of the time she made like a fool in front of every one that we've met in the Feudal Era! I've saved that ungrateful bitch's life countless of times and how does she repay me, perfectly seeing that fucking claypot bitch, Kikyo trying to rape me and accusing me of 'cheating' on her out of everything that I've done for her. Well, NO MORE! She's stole everything from me, my honor, damaged my pride, and her DEBTS MUST BE PAID!” Taigoku blew some energy around sending dirt and debris into the air. Taigoku yells out to his 'former' friends and allies, "And if any of you traitors try to aid this wench in any way, I swear that I'll won't hesitate to kill any of you!"
 
Taigoku and Valkyrie Sailor Genesis stare at each other for several minutes and then Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a plain tone “Okay, Inuyasha, you win. Leave the others out of this fight and will fight you, on your terms!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis's brothers and all her friends gasp in horror at what she just said.
 
Sanosake calls out, in a begging tone, “Sissy, please don't!"
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, in a serious tone, “I don't have a choice, Sanosake! If I don't do this then Inuyasha will continue without any clue to what he is with Dartz's plans!”
 
Koga exclaims, “Kagome, you can't just solve this by fighting this mutt!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis then yells out, “It's the only way to save Inuyasha! Davis told me that when Ken was under the control of the Dark Spore and as the Digimon Emperor, he used his first Dark Spiral to control Agumon and Davis and his friends had to fight Agumon to save him! Also, if I let Inuyasha continue being a slave to Dartz because I won't fight him, then everyone will have their souls taken along with billions of humans and demons innocent lives that we swore to protect! You guys have to look beyond just a duel between Inuyasha and me and see the bigger picture!” And then all the others knew that Valkyrie Sailor Genesis was right about this.
 
Sanosake says, in a serious tone, “My sister is right, you know, unless Kagome does this, as long as Inuyasha is like this, then lives are in danger.”
 
And then Taigoku laughing, evilly, he declares, “Kagome, I promise you this: YOU WILL DIE BY MY HAND!” Taigoku then says, with evil sly grin, “Now, let's get this party started!” Just then an eerie green glow encompasses all of them.
 
Joey asks, perplexed, “What's going on here?” Soon after, the whole group of heroes and heroines vanish in an eerie green glow.
 
(On the meanwhile; near the mountain of the volcano on Academy Island)
 
Around this same, at the mouth of the active volcano on Academy Island, we find Valkyrie Sailor Mars blasting a surge of flames at Rubeus, who blocks with a black crystal shield. Valkyrie Sailor Sedna is battling an enraged Emerald using her spiked fans in a ninja-type fashion trying to decapitate her. Olympian Solar Moon is battling Sapphire, who is less than enthusiastic than the battle, and isn't giving the Moon Prince too much trouble. Finally, Olympian Solar Star with 20 Shadow Clones of him and launching close range kunai attacks with our future Sixth Hokage using So'unga against Prince Diamond, who barely manages to dodge. By this time, the others, expect for Hotaru, Jordan, and Jade, have arrived to help, but they decided not to get into the crossfire unless it was really necessary.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars says, with a snarl, “Man! They are tougher than last time!”
 
Rubeus says, with a dark nasty tone, “And this time the future will be ours!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Sedna says, with a strong tone, “Not while Sailor Scouts like me are on the job!”
 
Emerald says, with an evil sneer, “Not for long, ice wench.” Just then a hint of an eerie green glow appears from below the mountain and in the forest area, but when everyone looks towards the area, it is gone.
 
Darien asks, perplexed, “What was that?”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a plain tone, “It looks like the Orichalcos is at work.”
 
Hikari thinks in her mind, stunned, “Orichalcos? I hope that means what I think it means.”
 
(Within the mountainous regions of Japan; A brief time soon after)
 
Somewhere within the mountainous regions of the Japanese mainland, we find Taigoku, Valkyrie Sailor Genesis, and the rest of the heroes and heroines in the area at the time looking around.
 
Rebecca says, amazed, “We're back on mainland Japan! This is one of the various mountain regions in Japan.”
 
Taigoku says, with an evil sly smile, “I thought it best that wench see her home one more time before I put her in her grave.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a serious tone, “We will see about that.”
 
Taigoku says, with an evil sly smile, “We shall see . . . RIGHT NOW!!!” Without warning, Taigoku rushes forward and when he gets close to Valkyrie Sailor Genesis with his super-speed, he sends her airborne with a powerful right hook to the cheek.
 
Koga yells out, horrified, “Kagome!”
 
Taigoku says, with an evil sly smile, “Don't worry, you will be joining her soon enough!” Taigoku then leaps into the air and prepares to ram his right knee into Valkyrie Sailor Genesis' chest, but just before he hits, Valkyrie Sailor Genesis blocks the blow with her two hands and surprising Taigoku. Soon enough, Valkyrie Sailor Genesis takes advantage of Taigoku's surprise and lands a solid blow on his left cheek with a strong right hook. The attack sends him earthwards causing him to crush to the ground with a strong explosion that sends dirt and dust high into the air. When Valkyrie Sailor Genesis lands on the ground, Taigoku bursts out of the crater, his clothes having tiny rips and tears and somewhat dirty, but he is otherwise unharmed. Taigoku says, with an evil sly grin, “Well, that actually rattled my teeth. You might be a damn wench, but you aren't as weak as the early days. This might be fun than I thought.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a determined tone, “We will see about that. I won't let you continue on this evil path, Inuyasha. Especially what you did to group of people that you killed. They might have been white dorks, but they didn't deserve that!”
 
Taigoku says, with an evil nasty sneer, “They deserve every bit of what I did to them and you know it, bitch! Besides, they aren't dead even through they will wish that they were! I used the power of the Orichalcos to send their bodies and their souls to Master Dartz!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis yells out, stunned, “What?!”
 
Taigoku says, with an evil sly smile, “That's right! Their souls are being feed to the Great Leviathan while their bodies are going to be used as puppets to gather more souls for the Orichalcos!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis calls out, determined tone in her voice, “I won't let this go on, Inuyasha!”
 
Taigoku says, with an evil sneer, “Just try and stop me!” Soon after, the two of them resumed fighting with intense close range combat with incredible punches and kicks.
 
Shippo asks, worriedly, “Isn't there anything we can do?”
 
Atem says, plainly, “There is nothing that we can do expect wait and hope.” After just half-an-hour of combat, Valkyrie Sailor Genesis and Taigoku were fighting an even match with each other and Valkyrie Sailor Genesis manages to lead Taigoku some distance away from the others. Valkyrie Sailor Genesis lands several right punches to Taigoku's face, one to his gut, and right knee drive into his chest again. Taigoku matches three punches to Valkyrie Sailor Genesis' face, one left knee into her chest, and powerful hammer blow to her forehead that knocks her right into the rocky ground. Taigoku tries to slash Valkyrie Sailor Genesis with his claws, but she easily leaps out of the way of the attack.
 
Taigoku says, with an evil sinister smile, “Not bad. It shows that you have gained a bit of a backbone this time, wimp.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a deadly serious tone, “You will see that I've gained more of a backbone, Inuyasha.” Soon enough, the two of them charge each other with powerful energy blasts and when the two energy blasts collide, they cause a huge explosion that sends dirt and debris everywhere for miles. Thankfully, Atem creates a powerful force-field with his new powers to protect everyone.
 
Tristan asks, perplexed, “When did you learn to do that Atem?”
 
Atem replies, “Yeshua helped with advanced lessons and plenty of my knowledge of the Treasured Era remains after I gained my `new' powers.” As the smoke and dust clears, it is seen that much of the mountainous area had been blasted by the explosion from the energy of Taigoku and Valkyrie Sailor Genesis's dueling attacks. Now, we find Valkyrie Sailor Genesis, her armored sailor fuku slightly crack and several bleeding cuts on her face, hanging over a cliff in the rock face holding on with her left hand.

Valkyrie Sailor Genesis groans from the damage from the explosion and says to herself, “Why I am not surprised at this? Dartz filled Inuyasha with so much dark energy that his power level equal to mine.” And then Valkyrie Sailor Genesis felt something or someone grab her left hand. Then she got lifted up until she has face to face with her possessed beloved, same amounts of cuts on his face, smiling widely at her with an evil glimmer to his eyes and holding Valkyrie Sailor Genesis over the cliff by her left hand.

Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a hint of fear in her eyes, “Inuyasha.” Taigoku smiled, with his wide evil grin, and then with a roar, throws Valkyrie Sailor Genesis into the rock face, implanting her into it!

Sango yells out, horrified, "Kagome!" Taigoku takes a few steps towards Valkyrie Sailor Genesis and, after giving a soft evil chuckle to himself. Taigoku then points his right index and middle finger forward to Valkyrie Sailor Genesis and fires five eerie green energy rings which clamp on to Valkyrie Sailor Genesis's legs, arms, and his neck, trapping her into the wall! And then they tighten and, with the case of the one on her neck, slightly choke Valkyrie Sailor Genesis! Taigoku, using his super-speed, gets face to face with his trapped victim and smiles greatly with evil look into the smile.
 
Taigoku asks Valkyrie Sailor Genesis, with evil joy in his voice and the same type of smile on his face, teasingly, “What the matter, Kagome? Not winning as easily as you thought?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis, being slightly choked by Taigoku's energy rings and trapped in the rock wall, groans, “I didn't say that this would be easy at all.”
 
Taigoku, still with his evil smile on face, huffs and responds, “You won't be winning this at all.” And then Taigoku slaps Valkyrie Sailor Genesis in the face, twice. Valkyrie Sailor Genesis growls at Taigoku for that indignity. And then Taigoku's evil grin turned into a scowl and he brawls at Valkyrie Sailor Genesis, “What, clown?! Feeling angry, humiliated, is that it?!” And then Taigoku slams his right knee into Valkyrie Sailor Genesis's chest, knocking the air out of her!

Sanosake yells out, horrified, "Kagome!"

Taigoku yells out, in a dark cold serious tone, “Fool! You don't know in hell what humiliation means!” And then Taigoku began to pound Valkyrie Sailor Genesis with rapid barrage of punches and kicks to her chest and face! The others, who had just found the two warning fighters, gasped in shock as they watched this
 
Shippo then cried out, begging, “Inuyasha! Inuyasha, please stop!” But Taigoku didn't hear Shippo's cries of mercy, his possessed mind was only on revenge and revenge alone!
 
Taigoku then states, in a dark cold serious tone, “Don't worry, bitch, I will teach every bit of how humiliation and shame feels like, like you had taught me.” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis looked at Taigoku, like the others, wondering what Taigoku was talking about. “And don't give that look! You know damn well what I'm talking about! When you first came into my sight, I admit that at first you were Kikyo, but you weren't at all! Then, I tried to kill you when didn't give me the Shikon Jewel like I've asked, until that fucking old hag, Keade placed those fucking beads on my neck and that's how you treated me like a common dog! The first time was that time that I demanded you to give me the jewel shard, after you with your own stupidity broke the jewel when you shattered it when it was in that crow demon's gut, but you 'sat' me, even when I wasn't going to kill you afterwards! Before I met any of you, it was just me and Melody, demons and humans never accepted us with the humans they threw rocks at as calling us 'half-breeds', 'monsters', and 'beasts' and with demons, they try to attacks us, but it was Melody, who saves me from time to time, like a helpless child! When we met Kikyo, Melody was so distrusting of her and she forbid me from seeing her, but I chose not to listen since I was 'in love' with her. Maybe, I should have allowed Melody to kill Kikyo, back then. Until we were tricked by Naraku to hate each other, then Kikyo sealed us to a tree for FIFTY fucking years, in which I'm sure that when you were with that alien asshole, is what you were planning on doing! Fifty years later, you freed us from that tree and after I killed that weak Mistress Centipede, that hag, Keade, placed those beads on my neck. How could I've forgotten the time that I was holding a boulder and you sat me ten times and that huge rock smashed into my back, in which you gave me an apology that was meant as you stepping on my foot! After Melody was revived, I should have allowed her to kill you off, just to save me the heartache, again, and to free me from those damned beads. I treated you like you were a jewel shard detector, which I admit of doing. However, time as pasted after Kikyo was revived by that witch Urase and Kikyo tried to send me to hell with her, my feelings for you change from disgust to friendship, maybe even more. This turned out to be a little infatuation, when we met with that wimpy wolf, Koga and he tried to kidnap you, since you could see jewel shards. Then, later he wanted you to be 'his woman', during the battle with the Birds of Paradise. After we were done with those turkeys, I tried to kill that wimpy wolf for kidnapping you and what did you do next...” Taigoku bashes Valkyrie Sailor Genesis's chest knocking the wind out of her and he brawls out, darkly, "You fucking 'sat' me! It was out of jealously that I thought that you've picked that wimpy wolf and it happened more than once...no...more than once! But I'm not done, yet, the times that lecher, Miroku, tried to spy on you girls while you were taken a bath in the hot springs and I tried to chase him off, you accused me of spying on you, when I had absolutely no intention of doing so what so ever! Not to mention the time that little runt fox tried to steal my food and played pranks on me whenever it's not the right time to piss me off, you sat me to the ground hard! Plus, whenever you use that spell on me sometimes, you people, except for Melody, just leave me on the ground! Do you have any idea how painful that is to have people that ones that you call friends do that to you, huh!? After time passes, my feelings for you turned to love, but I couldn't tell you, because I believed that you would never go for me, a 'half-breed', even though you promised that you'll stay with me! At the end of the battle with Naraku, I admitted my true feelings for you when I thought I was going to die. But the straw that broke this guy's back, was the day that Kikyo came by froze me and tried to force herself onto me, then you come in and sat me like there's no tomorrow, without an explanation from me! Do you have any idea on how that feels when your beloved does that to you, even after everything that I've done for that person! That person is you...KAGOME!!" Everyone, except for Sesshomaru, who had a rare surprised look on his face, gasped in shocked and our time traveling miko was especially shocked at this.

Miroku says, stunned, “I never knew that Inuyasha felt this way.”
 
Melody says, with a sneer, “I did, but you damn goof were on that wench's side to see. You and that wench never took my bro's feelings into consideration and now, this is the damn result!”
 
Sango says, solemnly, “I didn't see it that way.”
 
Miroku says, with a serious tone, “It might be true that we might have wronged Inuyasha in the past. However, Kagome only wanted not to have any conflict between Inuyasha and Koga. She didn't mean to be nasty or anything when she did that. Kagome didn't know what to do and she didn't want Inuyasha to get hurt.”
 
Melody says, with a nasty tone, “Well, maybe next time that idiot would think about her actions before she does something to my brother!”
 
Meanwhile, back between the battle between Taigoku and Valkyrie Sailor Genesis, Taigoku brawled out, “I will not be stuck as your common mutt, Kagome! That time is over!” And then Taigoku raises his right hand and arm, ready to strike Valkyrie Sailor Genesis down. And Taigoku finishes his speech with, “Every breath you still take is insult to my honor! I will cut down inch by inch the way you have cut down my pride and striped me of my honor!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, solemnly, “I'm sorry that you feel that way, Inuyasha. And you are right. I shouldn't have let my feelings get the better of me and I shouldn't have done plenty of the things that I did with some of having no excuse.” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a serious tone as a powerful blue aura surrounds her body, “However, there is no excuse for what you are doing now, Inuyasha. Now, I see in order to stop you, I have to really . . . knock that sense into you!” Just then Valkyrie Sailor Genesis gives a cry of power as bursts of energy come from the rock and rocky ground.
 
Taigoku says, lowly and stunned, “Impossible . . .” Just then the rock bursts into two huge pieces still held together by the energy chuffs on Valkyrie Sailor Genesis' wrists and Valkyrie Sailor Genesis charges Taigoku, who is hesitating from his surprise by the show of power. Valkyrie Sailor Genesis then slams the first huge bounder into Taigoku giving him a nasty gash to his left cheek and she quickly follows it up with the second boulder that sends bouncing across the ground for 10 feet. When Taigoku gets to his feet, he is hit with multiple ki bursts in his chest that send Taigoku right into a mountainside, hard!
 
Koga yells out, excitedly, “That's the way! Put that dog down!”
 
Melody calls out, angrily, “Watch that mouth, wolf!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis stands there for a second, but she is then hit with a powerful Wind Scar attack with dark violet energy blades slicing into her armor giving nasty gash on her left leg as well as knocking her helmet off causing her to fall to the ground on her bottom. Soon after, Taigoku rushes at her with Tessaiga drawn and prepares to slice her in half!

Sanosake yells out, horrified, “Sissy, no!”
 
Sota calls out, begging tone in his voice, “Inuyasha, don't it!”
 
Taigoku yells out, with a dark cold serious tone, “You're mine!” Taigoku trusts Tessaiga down on Valkyrie Sailor Genesis, but she manages to catch it with her two hands and hold back the blade. Taigoku calls out, with a dark cold annoyed tone, “Damn it! Just die already! Die! Die! DIE!” Taigoku increases the amount of strength that he is using and bares down on Valkyrie Sailor Genesis.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis thinks in her mind, “I have no other choice! If I don't do this, Inuyasha will cut me in half! I just hope he forgives me! At least, his Millennium Pendant will allow him to control and contain his demon blood!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis' body then gets covered in a bright blue aura and with a battle cry, Valkyrie Sailor Genesis uses more of power and with a loud `snap', she breaks Tessaiga right in half!
 
The group observing the battle gasps in shock and Shippo calls out, stunned, “Kagome broke Tessaiga right in half!”
 
Miroku says, with a serious tone, “Thankfully, his Millennium Pendant keeps his demon blood in check.”
 
Melody thinks in her mind, angrily, “That stupid, thick headed, idiot! That's his sword! His sword and she broke it in half, again!”
 
Taigoku is flabbergasted by what just happened and Taigoku says, stunned, “My sword . . .” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis throws the broken half of Tessaiga in her hands aside and Taigoku roars out, in a pure anger, “DAMN YOU!!! THAT'S THE LAST STRAW!!!” Taigoku lashes out with his claws and Valkyrie Sailor Genesis tries to leap aside, but Taigoku's claws slash into her unprotected upper right arm and she cries out as Taigoku's claws rip through the latex and into her flesh causing three bad bloody gashes to form. Valkyrie Sailor Genesis holds her arm in pain only to get rammed into a stone cliff side by Taigoku and he prepares to finish her off, but Valkyrie Sailor Genesis uses Sailor Teleport to get behind him and land her left elbow into the back of his neck, sending him face-first into the rocky ground which his head gets implanted into while Valkyrie Sailor Genesis leaps away to start healing her injured and badly bleeding arm.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, lowly, “Man, I am sure glad that I gained some new healing magic.” Soon after, the gashes on Valkyrie Sailor Genesis' right arm slowly and steadily manage to heal as Taigoku removes his head from the ground and stands on his feet. Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, seriously, “This isn't going to work things out, Inuyasha! You and I are just as powerful since we are both Super-S class in power.”
 
Taigoku says, with a dark cold angered snarl, “Bah! Fine! Let's settle this like we do in Duel Academy!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a serious tone, “That's fine with me!”
 
Taigoku says, as a Chaos Duel Disk with a dueling deck inside appears on his left wrist, “You won't be so eager when I do this!” Taigoku activates the duel disks, his life-point counter displays 4000 life-points, and he draws five cards from his deck with drawing a sixth card soon after. Taigoku then displays the Seal of Orichalcos Field Spell card and he says, with an evil sly smile, “And this is why! I play the Seal of the Orichalcos Field spell card!”
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Valkyrie Sailor Genesis cries out, in horror, “Inuyasha, NO!!” However, Taigoku puts the card into the Field Spell slot of his duel disk and when it closes, the Seal of Orichalcos appears around him and it expands to enclose the two of them as Inuyasha is filled with its evil power.
 
Shippo yells out, horrified, “Oh no!”

Sanosake asks, stunned, “What has Inuyasha done?”
 
Joey says, worriedly, “He played the Seal of Orichalcos.”
 
Atem says, plainly, “Now, one of them will lose their soul.”
 
Sango calls out, stunned, “No! They can't go through with this!” Back to Valkyrie Sailor Genesis and Taigoku, she watches the mark of the Orichalcos appear on Taigoku's head and his eyes glow an evil red.
 
Taigoku says, with an evil sly smile, “Ironic, isn't it? You used a knock off card created by that freak, the Seal of Light, to get an advantage last time, but this time, I have the home field on my side! And now, it is time for to pay up for good!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis thinks in her mind, worriedly, “I have no choice! I just hope that those `certain cards' that the others gave me will help!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis' left arm gantlet transforms into an Academy-style duel disk, she takes out her dueling deck from her sub-space pocket, and she puts it in her duel disk. Her duel disk activates, her life-point counter displays 4000 life-points, and she draws five cards from her deck.
 
“Let's duel!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis and Taigoku yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Score:
Taigoku: 4000
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis: 4000
 
Taigoku says, with an evil sly smile, “Since I've already started this duel, I shall continue with my move!” Taigoku puts one card on his duel disk and yells out, “I summon my Obnoxious Celtic Guardian to the field in attack mode!” Soon after, Obnoxious Celtic Guardian (1400/1200) in attack mode. Taigoku says, with an evil sly smile, “And thanks to the Orichalcos, he gains five hundred extra attack points!” Just then the mark of the Orichalcos appears on Celtic Guardian's forehead, his eyes glow red, and his stats rise from 1400/1200 to 1900/1200! Taigoku puts two cards into the spell/trap slots and yells out, with a dark cold plain tone, “I'll end my turn with two cards face-down!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, drawing one card from her deck, “My move!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I summon my Masked Dragon in defense mode!” Just then Masked Dragon (1400/1100) comes to the field in defense mode and Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “And I'll end with two cards face-down as well!”

Taigoku says, drawing one card from his deck and with a dark cold nasty tone, “Is that all? Pathetic, just like you!” Taigoku puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “How about a real monster? I play Queen's Knight in attack mode!” Just then Queen's Knight (1500/1600-2000/1600) comes to the field in attack mode while gaining the mark of the Orichalcos on its forehead with glowing red eyes. Taigoku calls out, with a dark cold serious tone, “Now, Celtic Guardian! Turn that lizard into a handbag!” Celtic Guardian attacks Masked Dragon and destroys it, but since it was in defense mode, Valkyrie Sailor Genesis doesn't lose any life-points.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis yells out, seriously, “I play my Masked Dragon's ability! Since he was destroyed in battle, I can summon one Dragon-monster that has fifteen hundred attack points or less!” A card comes out of Valkyrie Sailor Genesis' deck, she puts it on her duel disk, and declares, “And I summon The Dragon Dwelling within the Cave in defense mode!” Just then The Dragon Dwelling within the Cave (1300/2000) comes to the field in defense mode.
 
Taigoku pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, with a dark cold nasty tone, “Ha! Is that all? I play my Quick Summon card!” Just then Taigoku's face-down card is revealed to be the Quick-Summon Quick-Spell card and Taigoku says, with an evil smile while putting a card on his duel disk, “Then I sacrifice my two monsters in order to summon my Gilford the Legend!” Just then the two monsters vanish and Gilford the Legend (2600/2000-3100/2000) comes to the field in attack mode with the mark of the Orichalcos appearing on its forehead with red glowing eyes. Taigoku says, with a dark cold nasty tone, “Now, take out that pathetic peon!” Gilford slashes The Dragon Dwelling within the Cave in half, but since it was in defense mode, Valkyrie Sailor Genesis doesn't lose any life-points. Taigoku says, with an evil sly smile, “Good luck and you will need it wench!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis draws one card from her deck and yells out, “I won't need luck!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis' eyes widen at the card, she pushes a button on her duel disk, and she says, “I play my face-down card: Call of the Haunted!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis' face-down card is revealed to be the Call of the Haunted trap card and she calls out, “With it, I revive my Masked Dragon!” Just then Masked Dragon (1400/1100) comes back to the field in attack mode. Valkyrie Sailor Genesis puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, “And I sacrifice him to summon my Dark Magician Girl!” Just then Masked Dragon vanishes and Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) takes its place in attack mode.
 
The others are surprised by this and Yugi asks, perplexed, “When did she get a Dark Magician Girl?”
 
Atem says, with a sly smile, “Remember, I had one in our duel, Yugi, and my deck came back with me. So, I didn't think it would hurt to lend Kagome a few cards.”
 
Taigoku says, with an evil snarl, “Atem must have lent you his little slut, huh? Well, she won't do much to me.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, seriously display the Eye of Timaeus Legendary Dragon card, “A lot more since I play the Eye of Timaeus!” Just then a huge wind comes onto the field as Timaeus appears on the field and Valkyrie Sailor Genesis yells out, “No, combine to form Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight!” The two creatures fuse together and Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight (2600/1700) comes to the field in attack mode. Valkyrie Sailor Genesis discards one card from her hand and shouts out, “Now, I play her ability! When I discard one card from my hand, your monster is vaporized instantly!”
 
Taigoku shouts out, stunned, “What?!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis yells out, strongly, “Go, Dark Energy Burst!” Just then Timaeus releases an energy burst from his mouth while Dark Magician Girl, in her silver armor, fires a pink beam from her sword. The attacks combine into one beam that vaporizes Gilford. Valkyrie Sailor Genesis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, seriously, “I'll end my turn!”
 
Taigoku says, with an evil sly smile, “Not bad, witch! But I'm better!” Taigoku draws one card from his deck and he says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I play my face-down card: Orichalcos Sword of Sealing!” Taigoku's face-down card is revealed to be the Orichalcos Sword of Sealing Equip spell card, Taigoku discards one card from his hand, and yells out, with an evil smile, “Thanks to this card, the monster equipped with this sword has its power sealed!” Just then a sword comes from the sky and hits Timaeus in the left foot causing him to cry out in pain. Taigoku says, with an evil mocking tone while putting a card in the spell/trap slots, “Oops. Did I just the big dragon a boo-boo? Well, let me make it worse! I play Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Taigoku and Valkyrie Sailor Genesis draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands and Taigoku declares, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Now, I play my Monster Reborn in order to bring back my Queen's Knight!” Just then Queen's Knight (1500/1600-2000/1600) comes back to the field in attack mode with the mark of the Orichalcos and red glowing eyes. Taigoku puts one card on his duel disk and shouts out, “Then I summon King's Knight in attack mode!” Soon after, King's Knight (1600/1400-2100/1400) comes to the field in attack mode with the mark of the Orichalcos on its forehead and red eyes. A card comes out of Taigoku's deck, puts the card on his duel disk, and yells out, with an evil sly smile, “Thanks to my King's Knight, I can summon Jack's Knight to the field!” Jack's Knight (1900/1000-2400/1000) appears on the field in attack mode with the mark of the Orichalcos on its forehead and glowing red eyes.
 
Shippo asks, perplexed, “Why would he do that? Those monsters are weaker than Kagome's!”
 
Taigoku puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Now, I play Polymerization and I fuse my three knights together!” Just then a fusion vortex comes over the field and Queen's, King's, and Jack's Knights are sent into the fusion vortex. Taigoku takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck and he calls, with an evil smile while putting the card on his duel disk, “And now, I play my Arcana Knight Joker in attack mode!” Out of the fusion vortex, Arcana Knight Joker (3800/2500-4300/2500) comes to the field in attack mode with the mark of the Orichalcos on its forehead with red glowing eyes.
 
Nyoko yells out, fearfully, “Oh, man! That monster is so strong!”
 
Taigoku roars out, “Joker, crash that wench's peon!” Arcana Knight Joker then charges in to destroy Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis pushes a button on her duel disk and yells out, “I play my Draining Shield trap card to stop your attack!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis' face-down card is revealed to be the Draining Shield trap card.
 
Taigoku discards a Widespread Ruin trap card to the graveyard and he says, with an evil sly smile, “Sorry, bitch, but my Joker's ability allows me to discard the same kind of card from my hand in order to negate your pathetic trap!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis gasps as her Draining Shield trap card is destroyed and Arcana Knight Joker slice Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight into pieces causing our miko to cry out as she loses 1700 life-points.
 
Sango calls out, horrified, “Kagome!”
 
Taigoku says, with an evil sly smile, “I'll end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Taigoku: 4000
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis: 2300
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis draws one card from her deck and calls out, strongly, “My move!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis then displays the Fang of Critias and declares, “And I play the Fang of Critias!” Just then Critias, in his Legendary Dragon form, appears on the field and Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, seriously, “And now, I fuse it with my face-down card: Crush Card!” Just then Valkyrie Sailor Genesis' face-down card is revealed to be the Crush Card trap card and the two cards go into a fusion vortex.
 
Taigoku yells out, stunned, “A monster fused with a trap card?!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis calls out, “That's right! And now, I summon my Doom Virus Dragon!” Just then Doom Virus Dragon (1900/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Valkyrie Sailor Genesis yells out, “And now, as long as Doom Virus Dragon remains on the field, all monsters on the field, in your hand, and monster cards that you draw, if they have fifteen hundred attack points or more, they are automatically destroyed!” Just then poison vines come out of Doom Virus Dragon and destroys Arcana Knight Joker. Valkyrie Sailor Genesis calls out, strongly, “Doom Virus Dragon, direct attack!” Doom Virus Dragon launches sludge at Taigoku and he yelps as he is hit causing him to lose 1900 life-points. Valkyrie Sailor Genesis puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “I place two cards face-down and end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Taigoku: 2100
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis: 2300
 
Taigoku draws one card from his deck and yells out, with a dark cold angered tone, “My move!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a serious tone, “Hold it! Thanks to my Doom Virus Dragon, you have to show me that card!” Taigoku then displays the card to be a Hammer Shot spell card causing Valkyrie Sailor Genesis to yelp out.
 
Taigoku puts the spell card in the spell/trap slots and he yells out, with an evil sly grin, “Well, now that you know, I bet that you know what my Hammer Shot does!” Just then a huge hammer slams into Doom Virus Dragon and destroys it. Taigoku pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “And now, I play my other face-down: Dark Spell Regeneration!” Taigoku's other face-down card is revealed to be Dark Spell Regeneration and he says, with an evil sly smile, “Now, I can use any spell card in the grave for a turn and I choose my Card of Sanctity!” Taigoku and Valkyrie Sailor Genesis draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands, Valkyrie Sailor Genesis notices the Claw of Hermos in her hand now, and Taigoku says, putting one put in the spell/trap slots, “Now, I play my Silent Doom spell card! This card allows me to summon one monster to the field in defense mode and I choose Queen's Knight!” Just then Queen's Knight (1500/1600-2000/1600) returns to the field and embraces the evil powers of the Orichalcos once more. Taigoku then puts another card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Junk Dealer spell card! This card allows me to play two monsters back to the field with half of their original attack power and I choose King's Knight and Jack's Knight!” King's Knight (1600/1400-800/1400-1300/1400) and Jack's Knight (1900/1000-950/1000-1450/1000) return to the field in attack mode and embrace the powers of the Orichalcos. Taigoku puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, coldly, “And now, I play my Royal Straight spell card! Since Queen's, King's, and Jack's Knight are on the field, I can summon a powerful creature from my hand, deck, and graveyard by sending these knights to my grave! So, come on out, Royal Straight Slasher!” Just then Queen's, King's, and Jack's Knight vanish from the field as cards rain down while a card comes out of Taigoku's deck. Taigoku puts the card on his duel disk and Royal Straight Slasher (2450/1350-2950/1350) comes to the field in attack mode while embracing the powers of the Orichalcos.
 
Atem says, worriedly, “Oh no! If Taigoku uses his monster's ability, Kagome will be totally helpless!”
 
Taigoku takes out his deck, takes out his deck, takes five cards from his deck, and he says, putting his deck back in his duel disk, “And thanks to his ability, by sending monsters level one through five to my graveyard, all of your cards are gone!” Taigoku then displays Scar-Knight (0/0), Mystic Swordsman LV2 (900/0), Battle Warrior (700/1000), Gearfried the Iron Knight (1800/1600), and Teva (2000/1500) monster cards, discards them to the graveyard, and he says, with an evil snarl, “Say goodbye to your last defense!” Royal Straight Slasher slams his swords onto the ground creating a huge shockwave that destroys Valkyrie Sailor Genesis' two face-down cards, proved to be Mirror Force and Dummy Marker trap cards.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis draws one card from her deck and yells out, “Since Dummy Marker was destroyed, I get one more card from my deck.”
 
Taigoku says, with a dark cold strong tone, “Doesn't matter! This duel is over! Royal Straight Slasher, finish this traitorous wench off!” Royal Straight Slasher then moves in to finish Valkyrie Sailor Genesis off.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis discards one card from her hand and she says, strongly, “Wrong, Inuyasha!” Just then Kuriboh (300/200) appears on the field and negates Royal Straight Slasher's attack. Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a serious tone, “Since I discarded Kuriboh, your attack is negated.”
 
Taigoku puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, with a dark cold angered tone, “Well, I play my Mystic Eruption card! Thanks to this spell, any one that loses a spell or trap card this turn loses a thousand life-points per card! And since you lost two, thanks to my Slasher, you lose two thousand points!” Just then Valkyrie Sailor Genesis cries out as she is blasted by beam of mystical energy causing her to lose 2000 life-points. Taigoku puts another card in the spell/trap slots and he says, with an evil sly smile, “And now, I play my Confiscation! By paying one grand in life-points, I can take a card in your hand and sent it to the graveyard!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis winches and displays her hand while Taigoku loses 1000 life-points. Taigoku immediately points to her Claw of Hermos card and he says, with an evil sly grin, “You are not going to surprise again with that Legendary Dragon of yours. Get rid of it!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis discards her final Legendary Dragon card to the graveyard and Taigoku says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “And finally, I play one card face-down and end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Taigoku: 1100
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis: 300

Valkyrie Sailor Genesis thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Oh no! What am I going to do? I'm done to three hundred life-points and I've lost my final Legendary Dragon card! I've got nothing left! If I lose, then everyone will be in danger! This is whole thing is my fault!”
 
Just then Inuyasha's voice booms in her mind, “Damn it, Kagome! You had better not be giving up on me! You've always found the strength before to win and you had better find this power now! You have the power! The power that rotten `dark half' of yours! Control it! It is yours and you can use it! Now, you had better win this damn duel and end this madness right now or I will never forgive you!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis is unsure and she thinks, while closing her eyes, “I just can't give up! And Jaden, Serena, and Alexis' cousin, Jordan, has gained control of their dark halves! And if they could, then so can I!” When Valkyrie Sailor Genesis' eyes open up, they are eerie demonic-like green eyes of the Hell Priestess, and a strong aura comes from her body.
 
Sestuna calls out in Melody's mind, “Well, this witch has proven a bit stronger than I thought! She has gained control of the powers of her dark side! However, with her increased powers, she will become an increased pain!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis draws one card from her deck and yells out, strongly, “My move!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “Now, I play my Dian Kato the Cure Master! With this card, I gain one thousand life-points!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis' life-points increase by another 1000 points and next, she puts one card on her duel disk, “And next, I summon my Spirit Ryu in attack mode!” Just then Spirit Ryu (1000/1000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Taigoku says, with an evil sly smile, “Ha! What is that pathetic lizard going to do?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis then displays one card from her hand and she says, with a deadly serious tone, “A lot since I play the card that I just drew!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis then displays the Legend of Heart spell card and yells out, “Legend of Heart!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis puts the card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “I give up one thousand life-points and sacrifice my Spirit Ryu!” Spirit Ryu explodes as Valkyrie Sailor Genesis' life-points drop by 1000 points while flames come onto the field displaying the holographic forms of the three Legendary Dragons. Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, seriously, “Now, I can play Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos in their true form!” Just then a huge storm cloud appears above them, the three Legendary Dragons go into the cloud, and it starts to thunder and lightning. Valkyrie Sailor Genesis yells out, with a strong and determined tone never heard in her before, “And now, I summon the Legendary Knights of Atlantis!” Just then a huge lightning bolt clashes into the ground with a blinding light and three figures form in the light. When the light fades away, the three figures are revealed to be the three Legendary Knights of Atlantis.
 
Legendary Knight Timaeus (2800/2800) yells out, pulling out his sword, “I am he known as Timaeus!”
 
Legendary Knight Critias (2800/2800) shouts out, pulling out his sword, “I am Sir Critias!”
 
Legendary Knight Hermos (2800/2800) calls out, pulling out his sword, “And I am known as Sir Hermos!”
 
The three of them connect their swords together and yell out in unison, “In the name of Atlantis, we have been reborn!”

Valkyrie Sailor Genesis yells out, “Activate your combined ability and destroy of Seal of Orichalcos!” The three knights swing their blades, slam them on the ground, and they create shockwaves that shatter the Seal of Orichalcos causing Royal Straight Slasher to return to normal with its stats returning from 2950/1350 to 2450/1350!

Taigoku yells out, stunned as the mark of the Orichalcos and his glowing red eyes vanish, “What have you done?! My seal! It's gone!”
 
Legendary Knight Timaeus says, seriously, “As long as we remain on the field, your circle of darkness is useless!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, seriously, “And this duel is over, Inuyasha! Legendary Knight Critias, attack Royal Straight Slashes with Sword of Wisdom!” Legendary Knight Critias then charges in to attack Royal Straight Slasher.
 
Taigoku says, with an evil sneer, “Wrong, bitch! I play my Mirror Force trap card to stop you!” Taigoku's face-down card is revealed to be the Mirror Force trap card.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, seriously, “And I play Legendary Knight Critias' special ability! When my knight attacks, he can activate one trap card from my graveyard and I choose the same card that I discarded with my Dark Magician Girl, the Dragon Knight's special ability!” Just then a hologram of a Trap Jammer counter-trap card appears on the field and she yells out, “Trap Jammer!”
 
Taigoku says, flabbergasted, “No!”

Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, seriously, “Yes! And it means your trap is useless!” The hologram of the Trap Jammer card gets absorbed into Critias' sword and he slices through the mirror reflection field that appears in front of Royal Straight Slashes, striking the monster as well, and destroying it costing Taigoku 350 life-points.
 
Taigoku yells out, stunned, “This can't be! I can't lose to you! How can this be happening?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis yells out, strongly, “Because this time, I'm fighting to save you, Inuyasha! I don't know if you will ever forgive me, but as long as you are safe, I'm content! Now, Legendary Knight Timaeus, attack him directly and end this duel with your Sword of Justice!” Legendary Knight Timaeus moves in for the final blow and Taigoku holds up his arms for defense, but he exposes his Orichalcos stone attached to his Millennium Pendant. Just before Legendary Knight Timaeus strikes, Valkyrie Sailor Genesis calls out, “Timaeus, now, strike his Orichalcos stone!”
 
Legendary Knight Timaeus says, with a serious tone, “Yes, princess!” Legendary Knight Timaeus then thrusts his Sword of Wisdom into Taigoku's Orichalcos stone causing him to lose 2800 life-points and ending the duel while the stone shatters to pieces while the mark of the Orichalcos appears on his forehead to shatter apart as he collapses to the ground.
 
Final Score:
Taigoku: 0
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis: 300
 
(At this moment; Within Dartz's headquarters)
 
Just at this moment, the evil avatar of the Orichalcos senses Taigoku's `break' from the Orichalcos and he stands up in shock.
 
Dartz yells out, stunned, “No! He's free!” Dartz then takes a deep breath, gains an evil sly smile, and he says, calmly, “No matter. He has done his work for the Orichalcos well by bringing me so many souls.” Just then Dartz turns around to look at Mr. Iwamoto with an Orichalcos stone attached to his left shirt pocket while Mr. Arashi has an Orichalcos stone in the center of his belt and both of them have Chaos duel disks with dueling deck inside attached to their left wrists while smiling evilly. Dartz thinks in his mind, with an evil sly smile, “There are plenty more warriors for me to finish where he left off!”
 
(Back at the battlefield)
 
With the end of the duel, Taigoku returns back into Inuyasha, but his kimono is back normal, and he collapses onto the ground on his back unconscious while the Valkyrie Sailor Genesis runs over to him with her eyes returning to their normal colors.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, worriedly, “Inuyasha!” On the meanwhile, the three knights nod their heads as they fade away and return to their cards along with other dueling holograms fading away as well. Valkyrie Sailor Genesis puts Inuyasha in her arms and she says, with tears in her eyes, “Inuyasha, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!” Soon after, Sailor Hell Star, Sailor Aurora Star, Sailor Dark Star, Valkyrie Sailor Emerald Bright Star, and Sailor Pearl Star teleport in with the others to this scene.
 
Sanosake asks Valkyrie Sailor Genesis, concerned, “Are you okay?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, tears in her eyes and nodding her head, “I'm okay, but is Inuyasha . . .?”
 
Sailor Pearl Star says, with a plain tone, “He will be just fine. When Legendary Knight Timaeus shattered the Orichalcos stone, his `bond' to the Orichalcos was broken and his soul is safe.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a low thankful tone, “Thank goodness.” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with tears down her eyes, “I'm so sorry, Inuyasha. Please . . . forgive me.” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis then gently kisses Inuyasha on the forehead.
 
Inuyasha gives a slight moan and he says, weakly, “Kagome . . .” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis smiles weakly and gently embraces Inuyasha. Many of the heroes and heroines are smiling at this, but Melody gives a scoff and turns away.
 
Tristan asks, curiously, “Shouldn't we start heading back?”
 
Yugi says, with a kind smile, “I think that it is best that we give them a moment, Tristan.”
 
Atem says, with a nod, “Yes. It is a wise idea, Yugi.”
 
Joey says, with a serious tone, “Hey, we might have gotten Inuyasha back, but we still have a problem with Dartz or whatever it is.”
 
Atem says, with a nod and serious tone, “Yes. Not only do we still have to deal with what is left of the Society of Light, Dartz has used Inuyasha to gather plenty of souls before Kagome could free him from the Orichalcos' control. We need to get back and stop the revival of the Great Leviathan and end this madness with the Orichalcos once and for all!”
 
Sailor Aurora Star says, seriously, “Plus, we have other troubles to deal with!”
 
Sailor Dark Star says, with a plain tone, “Yeah. The enemies that the Sailor Scouts, Digidestined, and Yusuke and his gang have to deal with.”
 
Yugi says, with a smile, “Well, whatever comes our way, we can beat it together.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Emerald Bright Star says, excitedly, “Yeah!”
 
(Returning back to Duel Academy; at the same time)
 
Back at Duel Academy, we head into its harbor to find a good sized boat with five people disembarking, three of them are the famous Three Stars AKA the Sailor Starlights, their Princess, Princess Kaykuu, and finally, a beautiful woman with long flowing orange hair, gently ruby red eyes, and she is wearing a simple pearly white dress that goes down to her kneecaps and orange strapped open-toed high-heeled shoes.
 
Princess Kaykuu says, with a nod, “This is indeed the place. I sense great evil on this island.” Princess Kaykuu asks the beautiful woman, “What about you, Galaxia?”
 
Galaxia nods her head and she says, “Yes, I sense the evil as I did from deep in space. The great battle of positive and negative forces was fought here, but the evil remains. I'm not sure what it is, but it is very powerful and it is causing the balance of light and darkness in the universe to become chaotic, which is causing other powerful negative forces to be revived.”
 
Seiya asks, seriously, “Do you mean . . .?”

Galaxia says, solemnly, “Yes, I sense them as well.” Just then Galaxia looks towards the active volcano on Duel Academy and she says, seriously, “I sense multiple star seeds in that direction and plenty of them are very powerful. One of them is indeed Sailor Moon, but her aura . . . it's different.”
 
Yaten asks, curiously, “Different?”
 
Galaxia says, with a serious tone, “Not only does her star seed seem more powerful, but there seem to very various powers coursing through it and I'm not sure that all of them are good.”
 
Yaten states, with a curious tone, “Could that mean that Sailor Moon had hidden powers?”
 
Princess Kaykuu says, with a serious tone, “I do not know, but what I can be assured of is this: If she is here, then she is at the center of the fight against this evil.”
 
Seiya says, with a nod, “I agree. Let's go find Odango and find out what happening!” Without another word, the five of them prepare to transform into their Sailor Senshi forms and head for Serena's location, not knowing of the fight going on there.
 
(Returning to the battle at the volcano; on the meanwhile)
 
Back at the battle at the volcano, we find Emerald launches hundred of black crystal spears at Valkyrie Sailor Sedna, but she creates an ice wall that manages to absorb the attack even through it crumbles into pieces shortly thereafter. Prince Diamond is fighting against Olympian Solar Star with his sword against Olympian Sailor Star's So'unga, creating shockwaves as their blades clash. Olympian Solar Moon, at this time, uses an energy pulse to knock Sapphire down to the ground, but he fires a black lightning attack that forces Olympian Solar Moon to take to the skies to get out of the way to allow Sapphire the time to get back to his feet. Finally, we find Valkyrie Sailor Mars leaping away as Rubeus launches dozen upon dozen of black and dark pink energy spheres at her.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars states, with a snarl, “Don't you morons know when to give it a rest already?”
 
Rubeus yells out, with a dark strong tone, “We will `rest' when this world is ours! And this time, we won't you `girl scouts' and your little friends stop us!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars says, with a sly smile, “Ha! We're a lot stronger than when we clobbered you last time and we have a whole army to aid us!”
 
Rubeus creates a huge dark energy orb and calls out, with a dark annoyed tone, “So, what?! We're stronger too!” Rubeus launches the orb right at Valkyrie Sailor Mars and she gives a wide sly smile as the orb seemly hits her in a huge explosion.
 
Ami yells out, stunned, “Rei-chan!”
 
Rubeus says, with an evil sly smile, “Gotcha.” But just when the smoke and dust clear, he only sees a badly burned up boulder that turns into dust in place of Valkyrie Sailor Mars. Rubeus yells out, perplexed, “What?”
 
Just then Valkyrie Sailor Mars' voice calls out, with a sly tone, “Boo!” Rubeus turns to the source of the voice only to get plastered by a powerful flames attack that slams into the ground hard and causing an explosion of flames around him. When the explosion dies down, Valkyrie Sailor Mars lands near the edge of the smoking crater that she put Rubeus into and she says, with a low proud tone, “Simple Substitution Jutsu. This ninja training really is paying off.” But just then a badly burned Rubeus emerges from the crater with an enraged tone on his burned face and she thinks, with an annoyed tone, “Man! They are stronger than before! When are these jerks going to learn to give up already?” As the fight continues on, the rest of our heroes and heroines continue to watch and ready to jump in at any moment, but what they didn't know is that hiding in the shadows behind them are none other than the four Sailor Animamates in their civilian forms.
 
Sailor Iron Mouse giggles and she says, with an evil smile, “Oh, they don't know notice that we are watching them.”
 
Sailor Tin Nyanko says, annoyed, “Quiet, Iron Mouse. We don't want them to notice us, yet.”
 
Sailor Lead Clow says, with an evil sly smile, “And when we are done, all of their star seeds will belong to us. Those sailor twerps and those weird new guys will be gone and the universe will be ours.” As our heroes and heroines continue to focus their attention towards the battle in front of them, they don't know of the evil preparing to strike behind them . . .
 
Next time in Chapter 22: The Problems of Unity: With our heroes and heroines fully distracted by the battle with the Black Moon family, they don't see the sneak attack launched by the Sailor Animamates until it is too late. However, two timely appearance, one by Sailor Galaxia, the Sailor Starlights, and Princess/Sailor Kaykuu, and the second by Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star, Shining Warrior, Eternal Sailor Saturn, and the recently freed Sailor Light Star, help give Serena the time to `get into uniform' as Valkyrie Sailor Moon and launch a counterattack with aid from BlackGatomon, who finally reaches her Mega form! On the meanwhile, Daemon learns about the return of Lucemon from Mummymon and Arukenimon as well as the alliance between two teams of Digidestined and makes his own plans while the recently revived Lucemon does the same through not strong enough to emerge, yet. On the meanwhile, Dartz sends Mr. Iwamoto and Mr. Arashi out to get the souls of Yusuke Urameshi and his beloved, Keiko Yukimura. At this time, Kagome, Yugi, Atem, and their group have returned to Duel Academy with recently freed Inuyasha and make sure that he gets some rest. But he won't like what happened when he learns what he did under the control of the Orichalcos. As our heroes and heroines begin to reunite and pool their resources together fight the evils that they need to fight, within Erin's mind, the mysterious and cold girl with a harsh past begins a bit of a `soul search' deep within her mind along with her `dark side', Black Lady, and her `Treasured Era' self, Sailor Garnet Dark Star, formally Erin's `Twilight Self' known as Erina and unless she can come to terms with herself, she might never get back to the `waking world'. Back in the `waking world', while our heroes and heroines try to continue their training more trouble comes their way in the form of the enemies of our dimensional hopping Sailor Scout and Davis' elder sister looking for some payback. It is time for Valkyrie Sailor Vortex and Valkyrie Sailor Sedna to step up to the plate, again, but unlike their previous adventures, they aren't going in alone. Finally, our Moon Princess and the other decide to `finish off' the `command structure' by taking out the final two and weakest members of the SOL, ex-Chancellor Crowler and ex-Vice Chancellor Bonaparte. What will happen in the battle with the Sailor Animamates? Why are Sailor Galaxia, the Sailor Starlights, and Princess Kaykuu here? What are the plans of the evil Digimon? And what will happen to Crowler and Bonaparte when our mainly `darkened' heroes and heroines decide to take them out? Well, find out the answers these questions and such much more on the next Twilight Wars!
 
Well, here is the next chapter! Sorry that it took so long to get out! Like I said I before, I'm working on other stories for other authors, other stories of my own, and I'm looking a job in the `Real World'! I'm sorry to come up with the same old excuses, but it is true! However, I hope that this chapter was worth the wait! Anyway, I would like to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 and her story `Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Treasured Era' for the ideas of Erin's `Twilight Side' of Erina and other ideas that aren't mentioned in this commentary. By the way, expect more Treasured Era scouts to come real soon! Oh, sorry about the OOC (Out of Character) with Alexis Rhodes in the early part of this chapter. With Yubel putting a part of her within Alexis and `helping' Alexis fuse with her `dark self', I was trying to make that the fusion wasn't too `soft' at first with plenty of Alexis' `dark side's' influence getting through. Well, I hope that you liked my story, tell me what you think, and please read and review! I'll read your reviews as soon as I can and I'll catch you later, Digimon, Dueling, Moon, and Crossover Fans!