Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars ❯ Typical Times at Duel Academy ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, it's me! I'm sorry that the last chapter took so long to get out, but I hope that I will be able to get my chapters out sooner in the near future. Now, I'm glad to the continued popularity of my stories. I hope that my stories are to your liking in the days to come. Now, before I begin, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `All's Fair in Love and War' for the idea of Inuyasha's mother ninja heritage, Inuyasha and Melody having Serena's Kekkai Genkai in this story, the idea of the Millennium Earrings and their powers and abilities, and the idea of the Fire Magician Girl fusion monster card used in the last chapter. I would also like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 for the idea of the OC character known as Zera, her powers, history, past life in the Silver Millennium, and other things not mentioned in this commentary. Also, I would like to give thanks and credit to Blue-Eyes White Knight for the idea of Valerie's return, the basic idea for her to come back with special powers, and what happens between her, Jade, Jordan, and Celeste in this chapter. Finally, I would like to thank and credit to Drachegirl14 for the idea of Erin, her history, her powers, her past life in The Treasured Era, her various forms/looks, her (temporary) multiple personalities, and her form of Sailor Garnet Dark Star.
 
Now, I would like to also give credit and thanks to Fanfiction author Kimiko Seraphiel and this author's story of `Superman to the Rescue' for the name of the Sailor Soldier known as Sailor Genesis used in the previous chapters, this chapter, and throughout the story. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to Blue-Eyes White Knight-BEWK for the ideas of the OC characters of Jade Truesdale and Jordan Rhodes, their backgrounds, their `histories', their ages, their `looks', their personalities, Jade's Spirit Detective powers, Jordan's ninja abilities, and their dueling decks, Jade's Dragon deck and Jordan's Spellcaster deck as well as their Forbidden decks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 and this author's story of `Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Treasured Era' for the ideas of the OC characters, Takara and Rika, the Sailor Scouts known as Sailor Heaven Star and Sailor Hell Star, the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth Kingdoms, the `beloveds' of Heaven Star and Hell Star, the Warrior of Light and the Shadow warrior, the time of peace before the Silver Millennium, The Treasured Era, The Treasured Era's `connection' to the Silver Millennium, the Moon Kingdom the Silver Alliance, the Golden Alliance, the Sun Kingdom, and the Earth Kingdoms, Sailor Celestial Darkness, Heaven Star's and Hell Star's fusion form, the `connection' with the Light of Destruction and `The Treasured Era', and the end of `The Treasured Era' by the Light of Destruction with the battle with Sailor Celestial Darkness, as well as the ideas of Sailor Dark Star, Sailor Aurora Star, and other ideas that I didn't mention in this commentary. I would like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' and inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the plot of the story, the original Duel Monsters' card known as Darkness Veil, the new `darker looks' of Jaden, Serena, and all those that will be joining them, and any and all items and/or ideas from these stories that aren't mentioned in this commentary. Plus, I would also like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' for the idea of Chaos Yeshua/Yeshua, his clothing, his back-story, and his original Duel Monsters deck and cards since they were created by the author mentioned. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, Kagome's `Sick Girl' reputation, and the idea for Inuyasha's elder twin sister, Melody, in this story, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of Naruto's Kyubi monster card, the Silver Millennium `royal forms' of Sasuke and Naruto, and the elements for Sakura's and Hinata's Sailor Scout forms as well as other elements in this story from this author not mentioned in this commentary at this time. Plus, I would like to give thanks and credit to YallRCrazy and this author's story of `To the Digital World We Go' for the ability of Sailor Star able to copy the other Sailor Scout's attacks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to deathwish, also known as Chaos and Deathwish, and who is an author from adultfanfiction(dot)net for the ideas of the idea of the Catalysts, the `erotic', mental, and power-enhancing abilities of his OC character, Kori, and the ideas of Sailor Scouts like Sailor Andromeda and other Sailor Scouts made up from the moons in the Milky Way or stars and constellations named in our known universe from his story known simply as `Boredom'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to V-4-VeNdEtTa and this author's story of `Sailor Moon?' for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Universe. Next, I would like take the time to give thanks and credit to SailorStar9 and this author's fanfiction of `The Astral Twins' for the idea of Supreme Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Astral and I would also like to give this author credit for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex that comes from this author's story of `Sailor Vortex Returned'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to ggctuk, another Fanfiction author, and this author's story of `Vengeance' for the idea to the `heir to Egypt', the successor to Pharaoh Atem as the next great Pharaoh of Egypt and the next one to bear the `power of the Pharaoh' that Atem has as well as the idea for the alternate forms of the Egyptian Gods known as, Obelisk, God of War, Slifer, Dragon of Osiris, and Sun Dragon Ra, the use of Polymerization with the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, to create the Creator of Light in a duel, and the use of this author's version of the Anti-God/Wicked God Cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga story. Finally, I would like to give credit to two Fanfiction authors, SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and Belletiger, an author that helps SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V with his stories, and SSJ4Takeru's/Kanius the V's story `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of the ideas that go with the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi, including the Spirit Beasts and Valkyrie Scout Transformation Items, that's going to be used in this story as well as give thanks and credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V and this author's story of `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Sailor Scout known as Sailor Sedna and the idea for Helios and his Pegasus form being Rini's/Sailor Mini-Moon's Valkyrie Sailor Scout form's Spirit Beast/Battle Pegasus.
 
Disclaimer: I DON'T own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, Digimon, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Naruto, Inuyasha, `Tenchi Muyo!', Dragonball Z/GT, Shamanic Princess, any of the Final Fantasy series, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors,Yu-Gi-Oh 5Dsis owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop,Inuyasha is owned/licensed by Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise Studios, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, `Tenchi Muyo!' is owned/licensed by Hitoshi Okuda, Masaki Kajishima, various others directors, Studio Geneon and FUNimation Entertainment, and Dragonball Z/GT is owned/licensed by Akira Toriyama, Daisuke Nishio, and Toei Animation!
 
Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, gore, and possible death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations that some readers might consider disturbing!
 
Second Warning: Some OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this chapter!
 
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars
 
Chapter 23: Typical Times at Duel Academy
 
(Late in the afternoon that we left our heroes and heroines; Inside of the Slifer Red dorm)
 
Within the Slifer Red dorm, we find our heroes and heroines assembled together and around the unconscious forms of Crowler and Bonaparte on two of the tables. Soon after, Sakura and Hotaru make their way over to the two unconscious men with Sakura going over to Crowler while Hotaru goes over to Bonaparte. Sakura then uses her healing jutsu while Hotaru uses her special healing powers and the wounds that the two men suffered are healed while their energy is restored. When they were done, Hotaru and Sakura step away as the two men groan as they slowly open her eyes and go into a sitting position.
 
Bonaparte says, in his French accent, “Sacra Bleu! What hit us?”
 
Crowler says, with a groan, “I don't know, but I've got one huge headache.”
 
Jaden says, with a sly smile, “Nice to see you up and about, Doctor Crowler.”
 
When Crowler and Bonaparte look at Jaden and the others, “Hey, why are you and your friends in black, Slacker?”
 
Chazz says, with a sly grin, “Maybe you should look at your fashion statement, Crowler.” When Crowler and Bonaparte look at themselves, they yell out in shock as their white clothing.
 
Crowler yells out, shocked, “What in the world am I doing in this ridiculous white uniform?”
 
Mina says, with a sly smile, “Oh, it is a long story.”
 
Bonaparte says, plainly, “The last thing that I remember is Crowler and I losing to Sartorius when we dueled him after handing over power to Duel Academy to you beforehand.”
 
Crowler says, with a plain tone, “Speaking of which, we should have the power back . . .”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “I don't think so, Crowler!”
 
Crowler yells out, strongly, “What was that young lady?!”
 
Hikari says, with a sly smile, “She is saying that she is your boss since Chancellor Sheppard has appointed her Co-Chancellor of Duel Academy!”
 
Crowler and Bonaparte yell out in unison, “What?!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Indeed, Crowler.” Just then everyone looks to see Chancellor Sheppard walks into the room.
 
Ayeka says, with a bow, “Nice to see you, Chancellor Sheppard, sir.”
 
Crowler states, strongly, “Chancellor Sheppard, you're back? And you appointed her as Co-Chancellor to Duel Academy?”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a nod, “Indeed. Serena took care of things as Chancellor and Hikari Urameshi as Vice-Chancellor during the rest of time I was away and when I came back, I appointed her as Co-Chancellor and Hikari Urameshi stayed as Vice-Chancellor.”
 
Bonaparte yells out, stunned, “They are just students!”
 
Crowler says, with a serious tone, “And they are just girls!”
 
Rika yells out, with a deadly serious glare, “What was that?!”

Takara says, with a slap of the forehead, “Oh boy, here we go.” Soon after, Rika was talking Crowler and Bonaparte down with her rant about men, their egos, and whatnot. Soon after, Nyoko and Takara had to step in.
 
Rika yells out, strongly, “Hey! Let go! Let me at them!”
 
Nyoko says, with a nervous smile, “Down Rika. Come on, Rika.”
 
Rika calls out, strongly, “No! These rotten jerks need to be taught a lesson in girl power.”
 
Takara says, with a sly smile, “No, Rika. Down. Bad, Rika.”
 
Rei says, with a sly grin, “I'm really starting to like this girl.”
 
Lita says, with a sly smile, “Not surprising, Rei.”
 
Melissa tells Crowler and Bonaparte, “Well, like Chancellor Sheppard and Hikari Urameshi said before, Serena and Hikari are your bosses now, so, I think that it is best not to get on their bad sides.”
 
Yusuke says, with a snarl, “Not after all of the stuff that happened here and you made help happen!”
 
TK says, with a serious tone, “Like not standing up to Sartorius and taking care of that Society of Light!”
 
Alexis says, with a strong tone, “Or those plots to tear down the Slifer Red dorm!”
 
Crowler points to Bonaparte and he says, “Well, that's Bonaparte's idea.”
 
Serena says, with a serious glare, “Or about trying to turn me and Alexis into dueling pop stars!”
 
Crowler says, with a nervous tone, “I thought it was a good idea.”
 
Kira says, with a sneer, “Get it through your head, Crowler. You tried to use your position to improve your lot in life!”
 
Naruto says, with a sly smile, “Well, Serena and Kari are in charge now!”
 
Sakura says, with a nod, “And they're going to make sure to correct all of your mistakes!”
 
Ryoko says, with a serious tone, “So, I think that it is time that you behave and do what we say!”
 
Kiyone says, with a serious tone, “Or you might not like the consequences!”
 
Davis slams his fists together and he asks, strongly, “Got it?!”
 
Crowler and Bonaparte say in unison, “Got it.”
 
Jade says, with a sigh, “Well, I'm glad that's done.”
 
Jordan says, with a dark smile, “That's everyone from the command structure of that cult.”
 
Yusuke says, with a dark serious tone, “The only one left is that freak.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard tells our heroes and heroines, “What about the other problems that have been appearing on Duel Academy? There are plenty of students that are missing or in the infirmary along with Pro Duelists. I might have to delay or cancel the tournament.”
 
Bastion tells Chancellor Sheppard, “That's unwise, sir. It is the tournament that's attracting the Orichalcos here.”
 
Atem says, with a nod, “Indeed. If you cancel the tournament, we might not be able to get the souls of the students and Pro Duelists that have been taken.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a sigh, “I thought that when the Shadow Riders' and Sacred Beasts were done, the worst was over.”
 
Joey says, with a plain tone, “We're not surprised by this, sir. Things usually get worse before they get better.”
 
Yeshua tells Chancellor Sheppard, with a plain tone, “You must put your trust in Jaden Yuki and all of his friends, family, and allies.”
 
Tyranno says, with a sly smile, “Yeah. Everything will be back to normal soon with us on duty.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a smile, “I hope so.”
 
Bonaparte asks Crowler, “Are you following this?”
 
Crowler replies, with a shrug, “Please! I'm the last to know!”
 
Hiei and Sasuke think in their minds at the same time, “Fools!”
 
(Sometime later; at the beach)
 
On the meanwhile, at Duel Academy's beach, we find Serena's `step-father', Alameda, and his ninja crew, the Heaven's Hand, assembled around the remains of the rowboat that Itachi and Kisame came to Duel Academy at.
 
Alameda says, with a serious tone, “I don't like this. The rowboat was destroyed for a reason and it was quite recently.”
 
Just one of his crew picks up a piece of black cloth and he says, handing it to him, “I found this piece of cloth.”
 
Alameda takes the piece of black cloth and he says, serious glare in his eyes, “I sense charka in these cloth.”
 
The crew member that gave him the cloth asks curiously, “Do you think that more ninja just arrived here?”
 
Alameda says, with a serious tone, “Yes. Plus, coming here in a covert manner means that they are here on a mission and I'm not sure that Serena and her friends aren't a part of it.” Alameda says, with a serious tone, “We should get to Serena and the others.” Immediately, Alameda and his crew use their ninja super-speed to take off and report what they found to Serena and the others.
 
(The next morning; Inside of the Orichalcos' headquarters)
 
Within the headquarters of the Orichalcos, we find Dartz looking down at Valerie as she up to her new `Master' and she gives him a bow of respect while Dartz nods in response.
 
Valerie asks Dartz, with a dark cold plain tone, “Why do you ask me here Master Dartz?”
 
Dartz tells Valerie, with an evil sly smile, “I think that it is time to get back at those who greatly wronged you.”
 
Valerie says, with an evil sly grin, “Thank you, Master. That cheating runt thinks that his special powers made him better than me. Well, I show him when the playing field is more in my favor.”
 
Dartz says, with an evil sly smile, “Well, I've got an idea that can help you.”
 
Valerie asks, curiously, “Yes, sir?”
 
Dartz says, with an evil smile, “You see, Jordan Rhodes has a daughter that came from the future. It is a time that you would believe is called the thirtieth century.”
 
Valerie yells out, stunned, “What?!”
 
Dartz says, with a nod, “It's true. Her name is Celeste and she is also the daughter of Jade Truesdale, Sailor Heaven Star.”
 
Valerie says, with a dark cold snarl, “Why I am not surprised? Those two have a thing for each other ever since they were little brats.”
 
Dartz says, with an evil sly grin, “But if you are able to take their daughter away, it will make sure that Jordan Rhodes doesn't try anything `funny'.”
 
Valerie says, with an evil smile, “Ooh, I like how you think, Master. I'll make sure that his whole family pays for what they did.”
 
Dartz says, with an evil smile, “That's a good attitude, my dear. I'll give you what you need to use my suggestion.”
 
Valerie says, with a bow, “Thank you, Master. I won't fail you.”
 
Dartz says, with an evil sly smile, “I know that you won't, my dear.”
 
(The following morning; Over the ocean)
 
Over the ocean, we find a familiar jet shaped like Blue-Eyes White Dragon flying over the seas in the direction of Duel Academy. Inside is none other than the leader of Kaiba Corporation and builder of Duel Academy, Seto Kaiba, age 27, and in the backseat is none other than his younger brother, Mokuba Kaiba, age 19. While Seto Kaiba hasn't changed in all these years, Mokuba has grown in size to a young adult, but his hairstyle remains the same after all these years.
 
Mokuba says, in a young adult version of his voice, “Hey, Seto, we're going to be at Duel Academy soon.”

Kaiba says, with a serious tone, “All right, Mokuba, it is high time that you and I got down to business.”
 
Mokuba says, with a smile, “I'm glad that I could help. I was hoping that I could take a break after I got back from that successful deal in France.”
 
Kaiba says, with a sly smile, “Which I may add was even beyond my expectations. That deal will net Kaiba Corp millions of dollars.”
 
Mokuba says, with a nervous smile, “I just got lucky on that deal.”
 
Kaiba tells Mokuba, with a shake of his head, “No, Mokuba. In the world of business, there is no such thing as luck. There is only opportunity. You saw the opportunity to make the deal better of us and Kaiba Corp and you took the initiative. It shows that I was right about you, Mokuba. You have the skills and abilities to succeed in the business and life.”
 
Mokuba says, with a smile, “Thanks, Seto.”
 
Kaiba tells Mokuba, seriously, “Remember those lessons that I taught you because if anything should happen to me, I will leave the company in your hands.”
 
Mokuba tells Kaiba, with a kind smile, “Seto, you shouldn't say things like that. You are going to be here for many years to come.”
 
Kaiba says, with a sly smile, “True.” Kaiba says, with a serious tone, “However, you should remember that even through it has been ten years since Kaiba Corporation Grand Champion, we still have our enemies and we should be prepared for everything. I plan never to make the mistakes that our step-father made, but I plan to make sure that company's future is secure.”
 
Mokuba says, with a nod, “I understand, Seto.”
 
Kaiba says, with a nod, “Anyway, the future can wait. The here and now is what we need to figure out. I thought that Sartorius character was shady especially with his partial takeover of my school and his Society of Light. However, hearing that Yugi and his dorky friends are at Duel Academy, really perks up my interests.”
 
Mokuba says, with a plain tone, “Well, Davis and Jun are students at Duel Academy.”
 
Kaiba says, with a serious tone, “I don't think that `family reunion' is a good excuse. I've heard rumors that this Society of Light is responsible for something happening to Yugi's grandpa and he went over there to investigate. But I know that there is more than that. However, my question is: What would someone like Sartorius attract the King of Games? Most likely, there will be plenty more of that `hocus pocus' stuff.”
 
Mokuba tells Kaiba, “Seto, plenty of those weird things that happened ten years ago seemed pretty real.”
 
Kaiba tells Mokuba, with a plain tone, “Mokuba, they were just smoke and illusions. I don't believe in that ancient magic and stuff back then and I don't do now. But with all the stuff happening in Duel Academy, the appearance and disappearance of some students, the reappearance of one of them, Atticus Rhodes, this Society of Light, and the other stuff happening in my school, which seems to have its shock being bought and sold like an old suit. I'm not going to have my school used as some kind of `tool' for some weirdo or weirdoes little games. When you insult my school, you insult the Kaiba Company, and when you insult the Kaiba Company, you insult the Kaiba family and no get away with that. It is high time that we find what's going on at Duel Academy!”
 
Mokuba says, with a smile, “Yeah!”
 
Kaiba thinks in his mind, seriously, “However, I am also interested in the rumor that Yugi has taken a protégé. Someone that will be the successor to his title as King of Games and even after ten years, I will not give up my quest for that title yet.” Soon after, the Blue-Eyes White Jet continues on to Duel Academy.
 
(During that same morning; Somewhere on Academy Island)
 
In another area of Academy Island, we find our heroes and heroines assembled together with Jaden relaxing his back on a tree truck with Alexis in his arms and her arms on his chest. Syrus is on the left side of the couple and Tyranno is on the right side of the couple.
 
Tyranno says, with a sly smile, “Well, you, two, look comfy together.”
 
Alexis says, with a sly grin, “What if we are?”
 
Syrus tells Tyranno, with a sly smile, “Better not get on their bad sides, Hassleberry.”
 
Tyranno says, with a nod, “Don't I know it, Private? Well, it is a good thing I'm the Sarge's best friend.”
 
Syrus yells out, annoyed, “Not again! I already told you that I'm Jay's best friend!”
 
Rei says, with a sigh, “Here we go, again.”
 
Lita asks, with a sly smile, “What did you expect Rei?”
 
Tenchi says, with a plain tone, “It has been quiet today.”
 
Bastion says, with a nod, “Indeed.”
 
Davis says, with Kari in his arms, “It looks like those dweebs got the message and took a break for the time.”
 
TK says, with a dark serious tone, “Yeah. But they will back sooner or later.”
 
Yusuke says, with a dark sly smile, “We know! But whatever they send against us, we'll be waiting!”
 
Molly says, with a smile, “At least we can have some peace and quiet.”
 
Jaden says, with a sigh, “It is kind of too peaceful. I mean, I haven't seen a challenge all morning.”
 
Syrus says, with a sly grin, “Oh, I wonder why. Maybe it is because you are one of the best duelists here other than Yusuke, Davis, and Serena.”
 
Tyranno says, with a sly smile, “Yeah, Sarge! They want to keep their medals.”
 
Jaden says, with a sigh, “Yeah, I guess.” Just then a bright fiery light comes into view and everyone turns their attention towards it. They find a huge pillar of fire coming from some distance away.
 
Kuwabara calls out, stunned, “What is that?!”
 
Hiei says, plainly, “A huge pillar of flames, fool.”
 
Mimi asks, curiously, “Is it a duel?”
 
Matt replies, perplexed, “Maybe, Mimi, but what kind of freaky cards is they using?” Just then Davis' deck, within his dueling pouch, starts to glow with a golden light.
 
Tai yells out, “Davis, your deck!”
 
Davis takes out his deck and he asks, perplexed, “What's going on here?” Davis goes through his deck and he stops at the Winged Dragon of Ra (????/????), which is the card causing the wild golden glow.
 
Yugi says, surprised, “It's the Winged Dragon of Ra!”
 
Tea asks, perplexed, “What's going on with it?”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “Something seems wrong. I sense great rage and . . . pain.”
 
Amara asks, curiously, “Pain?”
 
Ayeka asks, perplexed, “What would cause one of the legendary Egyptian God Monsters great pain?” Everyone looks towards the great column of fire and they see a familiar pair of golden wings and red eyes.
 
Jaden thinks in his mind, perplexed, “Is that . . . the Winged Dragon of Ra?” On the meanwhile, in the area of the column of flames, a Ra Yellow student cries out in shock as he is sent flying into the ground in front of man with grayish-brown hair, blue eyes under a pair of glasses, and he is wearing a blue business shirt, black business pants, black shoes, and covered a large grey coat similar to Seto Kaiba's coat giving a sinister smile on his lips.
 
(Later that morning; At Duel Academy's harbor)
 
At Duel Academy's harbor, we find a good sized helicopter landing on the large helicopter pad on top of the warehouse at Academy Harbor and after it lands, none other than Maxamillion Pegasus and Chumley Huffington, wearing a dark blue business suit, walks out of the helicopter with serious looks on their faces as they look towards Duel Academy.
 
(Sometime later; Within Chancellor Sheppard's office)
 
Inside of Chancellor Sheppard's office, we find our heroes and heroines entering Chancellor Sheppard's office with Jaden running out in front.
 
Jaden yells out, excitedly, “Is Chumley really back?” At Chancellor Sheppard's desk, we find Chumley and Pegasus turning towards Jaden and the rest of the group.
 
Chumley says, with a smile, “Jaden!” Chumley goes over to Jaden and he says, with a smile, “Give me some love!” Chumley then puts Jaden in a crushing bear hug.
 
Jaden croaks out, “Chumley, can't breathe . . .”
 
Pegasus asks, curiously, “And who do we have here?”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a smile, “Why this is Chumley's former roommate: Mister Jaden Yuki, one of our school's top duelists.”
 
Pegasus says, with a smile, “Ah, so this is Jaden-boy.” Pegasus then goes over and he says, taking Pegasus' hand, “Charmed.” Pegasus tells Jaden, “Chumley here thinks you are the cat's pajamas.”
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “What?”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a serious tone, “Jaden, meet Mister Maxamillion Pegasus, founder and president of Industrial Illusions.”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “I know! Hi!”
 
Just then Davis and Jun step forward and Jun says, with a smile, “You haven't changed a bit Pegasus.”
 
Pegasus says, with a smile, “Well, if it isn't Davis-boy and Jun-girl!” Pegasus tells Jun, “It has been awhile, hasn't it, Jun?”
 
Jun says, with a wide smile, “Yep!”
 
Jaden asks Jun, “You know Pegasus, Jun?”
 
Davis says, with a sly smile, “Yep! We are the cousins of the King of Games after all, Jay. We've met Pegasus plenty of times when we were younger and after you know who went you know where.”
 
Pegasus says, with a sly smile, “My, Davis-boy, you have really grown. Last time that I saw you, you were a young boy with incredible dueling potential. Your skills must rival Yugi-boy by now.”
 
Davis says, pointing behind him, “Well, speaking of my cuz, Pegasus . . .” Just then Yugi, Atem, Tea, and their group walk up.
 
Pegasus says, with an excited tone, “Yugi-boy! My, it has been a long time, hasn't it?”
 
Yugi says, with a smile, “Nice to see you, Pegasus.”
 
Pegasus says, with a sly tone, “I heard the rumors that you were here, but I couldn't be sure. I also heard rumors that you had taken a protégé. I thought it was Davis-boy, but can you give me the inside scoop?”
 
Yugi says, with a smile, “I did give Jaden the Winged Kuriboh card and he has used it well.”
 
Pegasus says, with a sly smile, “Well, it looks like you might have named a successor. Based on what Chumley told me, he got the skills for the job.” Pegasus looks at Atem, gives a gasp in shock, and Atem nods his head causing Pegasus to nod in kind at some kind of unsaid agreement.
 
Jun tells Pegasus, with a kind smile, “By the way, Pegasus, thanks for the help with the Rainbow Dragon cards.”
 
Pegasus says, with a sly smile, “It was no problem, Jun-girl. Thanks to you, I found the Rainbow Dragon tablets needed to create those cards. Now, my Crystal Beasts decks could finally be completed. Plus, the two tablets are stored safely where no one can get their hands on them and attempt to recreate my work.”
 
Joey asks, curiously, “Okay, Pegasus, why are you here?”
 
Jun says, with a serious tone, “I have to agree with Joey, here, Pegasus. You wouldn't be here personally unless it was something really important.” Chumley and Chancellor Sheppard then become solemn and serious.
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a serious tone, “About that.”
 
Pegasus says, with a serious tone, “Well, there has been a crime at our company. One of our best card designers stole . . . a special copy of the Winged Dragon Ra.”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Joey yells out, shocked, “Say what?!”
 
Jaden states, stunned, “The Winged Dragon of Ra stole?!”
 
Izzy says, amazed, “That's the most famous card in Duel Monsters!”
 
Tai says, seriously, “And the most dangerous!”
 
Pegasus says, with a nod, “Correct. The original contained the spirit of the Winged Dragon of Ra.”
 
Hikari asks, nervously, “Wasn't the original . . . destroyed?”
 
Pegasus says, with a serious tone, “Yes. But we developed a copy for research purposes with nearly identical powers.”
 
Yusuke asks, curiously, “So, what happened to it?”
 
Pegasus says, with a sigh, “My Company's chief card designer stole the copy.”
 
Chumley says, with a serious tone, “And not only that, he took my grilled cheese too.”
 
Chazz thinks in his mind, in his usual snobbish tone, “Typical Chumley.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a serious tone, “We believe that this Winged Dragon of Ra replica is here. Several students reported Ra-related injuries.”
 
Just then our heroes and heroines remember what they saw earlier and Naruto says, seriously, “Hey! We saw it!”
 
Hinata says, with a nod, “You're right, Naruto-kun. It was in a column of fire.”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “We could be in danger if that replica has fallen into the wrong hands.”
 
Atem thinks in his mind, with a serious tone, “So, that's why the Winged Dragon of Ra was crying out in pain! Someone is using a counterfeit to use its power for his selfish gain!”
 
Joey calls out, annoyed, “This is just great, Pegasus!”
 
Tristan asks, with a plain tone, “Didn't you learn your lesson last time when you created the Egyptian God Cards?”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “What did you expect Taylor?”
 
Many in the room give a gasp in surprise, Tea says, shocked, “No way!”
 
Joey says, with a serious tone, “Only one person can have that annoying voice.” Everyone turns around to see none other than Seto Kaiba and his younger brother, Mokuba Kaiba, walk into the room.
 
Yugi yells out, shocked, “Kaiba!”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a surprised tone, “Why, Mister Kaiba? I didn't know that you were coming to visit.”
 
Kaiba tells Chancellor Sheppard, “Save the pleasantries, Sheppard. I'm not here on a `friendly visit'.”
 
Joey says, with a snort, “Friendly? When have you been friendly?”
 
Kaiba tells Joey, with a plain tone, “And when did Yugi let you off your leash, Wheeler?”
 
Joey yells out, angrily, “What did you say, Kaiba? I dare you to say that to my face!”
 
Serenity says, solemnly, “Oh, not again, Joey.”
 
Davis says, with a sigh, “Well, you are just as pleasant as always, Kaiba.”
 
Kaiba tells Davis, looking at him and Jun, “Well, it has been awhile, hasn't it, Davis?”
 
Mokuba states, with a smile, “Hey, Davis! Jun! Wow! Hasn't been so long since we've last seen each other?”
 
Jun says, with a smile, “Yeah! It must have been! Look at you! You've really turned into a young man!”
 
Mokuba says, with a blush, “Stop, Jun!”
 
Pegasus says, with a smile, “Well, Kaiba-boy, what brings you out to these parts?”
 
Kaiba says, with his usual tone, “I don't really need to explain about what I'm doing to my school to you, Pegasus.”
 
Pegasus says, with a sly smirk, “Well, I see that you are just as pleasant as ever, Kaiba-boy.”
 
Kaiba says, with a scoff, “Whatever.” Kaiba tells Chancellor Sheppard, “Sheppard, I'm here to investigate what has been happening in my school as of late. The inclusion of the Society of Light and Sartorius are two of them. Not to mention that I heard about someone wanting to tear down the Slifer Red dorm.”
 
Hikari steps forward and she says, “Well, Kaiba, sir, you will want to talk to Doctor Crowler and former Vice-Chancellor Bonaparte.”
 
Kaiba says, with a serious tone, “Thank you. I think that I will do that.” Kaiba then states, curiously, “Hey, aren't you Hikari Urameshi, sister to Yusuke Urameshi and Kira Urameshi?”
 
Hikari says, with a nod while pointing Yusuke and Kira, “Yep! And this is my younger twin sister, Kira Urameshi, and my younger twin brother, Yusuke Urameshi?”
 
Mokuba asks, perplexed, “Younger twin sister and twin brother?”
 
Hikari says, with a smile, “Born two second before Yusuke and four seconds before Kira!”
 
Yusuke and Kira think in unison with droll tones, “And she never let's us forget it!”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a plain tone, “I'm sure that you heard of young Hikari Urameshi's siblings.”
 
Kaiba says, with a plain tone, “Yes. Through I'm not sure about learning about copies of my dragons are in his and his cousin's deck with Yusuke's street reputation and all, but then again, you never learn to fully listen to what you hear on the streets anyway. However, he and his cousin show quite some skills as duelists and I have to say that they are somewhat impressive.”
 
Kagome says, lowly, “I'm not sure to be grateful or insulted by that remark.”
 
Sanosake says, with a nod, “Seto Kaiba has a way with words.”
 
Kaiba tells Chancellor Sheppard, with a plain tone, “By the way, Sheppard, what's this about having students running the Academy until you came back with a student as your Co-Chancellor at this time.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a serious tone, “Yes. Lately, there have been `problems' since I was away and some of the students decided to take a pro-active stance. With approval from our teachers, Hikari Urameshi took the position as Vice-Chancellor and another top student of our Academy.” Chancellor Sheppard motions for Serena to step forward and when she does so, Chancellor Sheppard says, with a plain tone, “May I present to you Miss Serena Tsukino, first-year Obelisk Blue, and one of our top students at this time.”
 
Kaiba looks at Serena, his eyebrows quirk at Serena and Rini, who joins her mother, and Serena asks, curiously, “Is there something wrong?”
 
Kaiba says, giving a small smile, “I thought that I saw it all with Yugi's hairstyle, but you and your pink haired doppelganger really take the cake.”
 
Rini yells out, annoyed, “Hey! You watch it!”
 
Serena tells Rini, with a plain tone, “Easy, Rini.”
 
Kaiba tells Serena, with a serious tone, “By the way, isn't you the girl with one of the famous Crystal Beast decks?”
 
Serena replies, with a serious tone and a nod, “That's me. I owe one of the two Crystal Beast decks.”
 
Mokuba says, amazed, “No way! Those cards are quite legendary!” Soon after, Serena and Kaiba stare at each other intently with our Moon Princess matching Seto Kaiba's glare with her own strong stare.
 
Soon after, Kaiba closes his eyes, gives a slight smile, and he says, “I have to say that I'm a bit impressed with you. I've been reading up on you a bit, so, I already knew about your current position here at my school. However, I needed to see this girl that Sheppard has taken in as Co-Chancellor of my school. Even with your reputation as the `Jewel Queen' of Duel Academy, it takes more than what you hear to impress me.”
 
Mina asks, perplexed, “Jewel Queen?”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a smile, “Yes. It is quite the nickname that since he has the Crystal Beast deck and one of our top duelists here. There are plenty of students calling her by that name. It is said that she is a rival for Alexis Rhodes as the top female student of our school or the `Queen' of Duel Academy as they say.”
 
Serena says, with a quirk of her eyebrow and amazed expression, “Wow. I didn't I was really that good.”
 
Molly says, with a smile, “What are you talking about Serena? You are one of the best duelists back home. You really know how to duel with the best around and you won dozens of tournaments.”
 
Serena says, with a smile, “Thanks, Molly.”
 
Kaiba says, in his usual tone, “That's enough of this. I have to say that you do bring up an impressive group of students this time.” Kaiba says, with his usual tone, “However, the staff of Duel Academy tends to be lacking these days. Maybe it should be better for the students to run my school. Their abilities seem to be quite superior to the staff.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard gives a solemn look and Jaden says, seriously, “Mister Kaiba, sir, you shouldn't say that! Chancellor Sheppard is doing the best that he can.”
 
Keiko says, with a nod, “Things have been just difficult lately, Mister Kaiba.”
 
Ayeka says, with a nod, “Yes. Plus, some of these things are beyond his ability to control.”
 
Kaiba says, with a serious tone, “I shall be the judge of that. I shall be conducting my investigation immediately. I want all records from the start of this semester up to this point brought to me immediately. I shall interview the whole staff, including any and all new teachers, and I want to interview your current Vice-Chancellor and Co-Chancellor as well as yourself as well, Sheppard.”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, with a nod and serious tone, “Yes, sir. Right away, Mister Kaiba.” Soon enough, Kaiba and Mokuba turn to leave, but before he leaves, Kaiba turns to Yugi and sees Atem at the corner of his eye.
 
Kaiba says, with a serious tone, “Yugi, don't think that I will believe in any of that hocus pocus tricks that you tried to convince were real ten years ago. I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now. So, give you and your new doppelganger gives it some rest.” Kaiba says, with a plain tone, “Let's go, Mokuba.”
 
Mokuba says, with a kind smile, “Bye. Hope we can talk soon.” Soon after, Kaiba and Mokuba walk off and exit the Chancellor's office leaving the rest of our heroes and heroines behind.
 
Atem says, with a plain tone, “I see that some things haven't changed in ten years.”
 
Nyoko says, with an annoyed tone, “What a jerk!”
 
Rika says, with a nod, “You said it, Nyoko! He is the owner and creator of this school, but he doesn't have to make it like he is king of the world!”
 
Melissa says, with a plain tone, “I guess that's how Kaiba is.”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a plain tone, “Good luck with your meeting with him, Serena.”
 
Serena replies, drolly, “Thanks for reminding me, Pyro.”
 
Tenchi says, with a serious tone, “Well, maybe we shouldn't worry about him for now.”
 
Washu says, with a serious tone, “Tenchi has a good point. There is still that copy of the Winged Dragon of Ra to worry about.”
 
Izzy says, with a serious tone, “That's a good point. If it has nearly identical powers to the original, we are going to be in big trouble.”
 
Atticus asks, curiously, “What should we do about it dudes?”
 
Alister says, with a serious tone, “Atticus is right. We don't know much about where it is.”
 
Keiko says, with a nod, “Alister has got a good point.”
 
Hikari says, with a serious tone, “Maybe Serena and I can help with that. We will work with Pegasus and Chancellor Sheppard about finding that card.”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Good idea, Kari. The rest of you go back to the Slifer Red dorm and wait until we find something.”
 
Alister asks, curiously, “Are you sure?”
 
Jade says, with a nod, “We could help out.”
 
Hikari says, with a smile, “We'll be okay, everyone. Take Chumley back to the Slifer Red dorm and give him an update on what's up here.”
 
TK says, with a nod, “Good idea.”
 
Chumley asks Jaden, “By the way, Jay, what is with the black?”
 
Jaden tells Chumley, with a kind smile, “Don't worry, Chumley, I'll explain to you on the way.” Soon after, Serena and Hikari along with BlackGatomon and Lalamon go over to Chancellor Sheppard and Pegasus while the rest of our heroes and heroines head off to the Slifer Red dorm with Chumley in tow.
 
Pegasus tells Serena, with a low enough voice that only she and Hikari can hear, “My dear, you and I need to have a talk.”
 
Serena asks, curiously, “So, Haruna-sensei told you, didn't she?”
 
Pegasus says, with a nod, “While she wasn't too deep on the details, she told me that you indeed gained control over THAT deck. However, I do warn you. The powers of that deck are not to be taken lightly.”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “I understand.”
 
Hikari thinks in her mind, seriously, “Pegasus must be talking about the Advanced Crystal Beast deck.”
 
Pegasus tells Serena, with a serious tone, “However, when this is over and done with, I wish to ask for a personal favor from you.”
 
Serena replies, with a surprised expression, “It would be an honor, sir.”
 
Pegasus says, with a nod, “Thank you. However, we have got work to do.”
 
Serena and Hikari say in unison, “Right.” Serena and Hikari then join with Pegasus and Chancellor Sheppard to find the person from Industrial Illusions that stole the copy of the Winged Dragon of Ra card.
 
(Within the Slifer Red dorm; Sometime soon after)
 
Inside of the redesigned dorm room inside of the Slifer Red dorm, we find our heroes and heroines, minus Serena and Hikari, with Chumley assembled together in the room as they finish off their explanations to Chumley to inform about the current situation on Duel Academy. Needless to say, being impressed would be a major understatement.
 
Chumley states, amazed, “Wow! So that Serena girl is actually that Sailor Moon girl? And you are her brother Jay?”
 
Jaden says, with a nod, “Yep! We're related by blood. Well, royal blood anyway. Kari and Naruto are also related to her as well.”
 
Naruto says, with a sly grin, “Believe it!”
 
Chumley says, with a smile, “Wow. Ninjas, Sailor Scouts, hanyous, evil cults, and evil forces trying to destroy the world! I've got to say that our time in Duel Academy together wasn't as exciting as this time.”
 
Syrus says, a bit nervously, “Well, that's one way to put it Chumley.”
 
Hinata says, with a kind smile, “It is nice to meet you, Chumley-san.”
 
Naruto says, with a sly grin, “Yep! Any friend of Jaden's is a friend of mine I always say!”
 
Lee says, with a nod, “Indeed, Naruto.”
 
Sakura thinks in her mind, with a smile, “Same old, Naruto.”
 
Chumley says, looking at the Digimon, “Personally, I never knew all that talk about `monsters' in Odaiba some years ago was real. They are kind of cute up close.”
 
Palmon says, with a blush, “Thanks.”
 
Matt says, with a sly smile, “They may look cute, but you had better watch out when they grow up.”
 
Chumley tells Jaden, “It is pretty amazing that you know you are best friends with the infamous Yusuke Urameshi, Jaden.”
 
Jaden tells Chumley, with a smile, “Yusuke isn't as bad as people make him out to be. I should know. We've been childhood buds and he was one of my toughest opponents when we were kids.”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “And one day, I'll beat you, Jay.”
 
Davis says, with a sly grin, “Not if I beat him first, Yusuke.”
 
Chumley says, with a smile, “And being best friends to the cousin of the King of Games and that Winged Kuriboh was from him. Man! You are one of the luckiest kids alive, Jay.”
 
Jaden says, with a sly smile, “Thanks, Chumley!”
 
Atticus asks Chumley, “So, how's life at Industrial Illusions?”
 
Chumley says, with a smile, “It's pretty nice. I've got some of the best help to design some lishous new cards. Lately, I've been focusing not only on cards like mine, but I've been getting into other cards like Jay's Elemental Heroes, Alexis' Cyber Angels, and even Syi's vehicle machine monsters.”
 
Syrus says, with a smile, “Wow! If you come up with any cool new vehicle machine cards, you can count me as your first customer!”
 
Alister says, amazed, “Wow! It sounds so awesome, dude!”
 
Chumley says, with a nod, “Yep! I'm living my dream and it is so lishous.”
 
Bastion says, with a nod, “It looks like you are on your way, Chumley.”
 
Chumley says, with a smile, “Yep!”
 
Ino says, amazed, “Wow! I can't imagine to be working at Industrial Illusion. It must have plenty of the rarest Duel Monster cards in the world.”
 
Temari says, with a nod, “No joke, sister.”
 
Neji states, with a serious tone, “Chumley-san, do you anything about this guy? Is there anything that you can tell us about the one that stole the Winged Dragon of Ra copy?”
 
Chumley says, with a shake of his head, “No. All I knew that he was Industrial Illusion's top card designer. But lately, Pegasus hasn't been accepting his card designs lately.”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “That's interesting.”
 
Chumley asks Jaden, “You are going after that Ra copy aren't you?”
 
Jaden says, with a nod, “Ten-four!”
 
Chumley takes out three cards from his pocket and he says, with a smile, “Well, you will need these cards. These are three of the four copies of my latest card design that Pegasus accepted. They work with Elemental Heroes and it is a Field Spell.”
 
Jaden, Davis, and Yusuke each take one card and Jaden says, with a smile, “Hey, thanks Chumley!”
 
Davis says, with a smile, “Sweet! This card is so awesome!”
 
Just then a knock comes from the door and everyone looks to see Alameda enter the room causing Tsunade to ask, “Yes, Alameda?”
 
Alameda asks, curiously, “Isn't Serena with you?”
 
Naruto says, seriously, “No. She is working on another problem.”
 
Kakashi asks, curiously, “What's up?”
 
Alameda says, with a serious tone, “My crew and I found a boat that recently came to Duel Academy at the beach. It was destroyed as soon as it landed on the beach and most likely by the owners of the boat. We think that they are Shinobi.”
 
Sakura says, stunned, “Other ninja? Here?”
 
Tsunade says, seriously, “Not ones from the Leaf or Sand Villages.”
 
Alameda takes out the cloth that he and his ninja find at the beach and he says, “I found this piece of cloth at the area of the boat and I sensed chakra on it. I think that your ninja dog could figure it out.”
 
Kiba asks Akamaru, “What do you say boy?” Akamaru barks out a reply and a nod causing him to go forward sniffing the cloth. Akamaru's eyes widen at what he seems and he wildly barks. Kiba yells out, shocked, “What?! Are you sure boy?!” Akamaru barks a positive reply.
 
Jade asks, curiously, “You understand him?”
 
Kiba says, with a serious tone, “No joke! Akamaru says that he seems the scent of the Akatsuki on that cloth!” The ninja in the group gasp in shock.
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “Who?”
 
Jiraiya says, with a serious tone, “They are a group of rogue ninja and they are S-class criminals from our part of the world. Their main mission is to gather the Tailed Demons in some kind of plan for world domination or something, but we can't be sure. However, whatever they are up to, it isn't good. And they are all very dangerous.”
 
Sakura says, with a snarl, “I'll bet they are after Naruto again! Since he contains the Nine-Tailed Fox, they're here to take that fox out of his body!”
 
Hinata says, with a new determined tone, “Not while we're around!”
 
Naruto asks, shocked, “Hinata-chan?”
 
Tenten says, with a smile, “Not just her, Naruto. We're your friends and fellow ninja. We're all here for you.”
 
Rei says, with a sly grin, “But we're sorry to disappoint you, Tenten, however, he is Serena's brother, so, our duties as Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi extend to Naruto as well as Jaden and Kari.”
 
TK says, with a smile, “Well, I think that I speak for the rest of us when I say that the rest of us are here for Naruto too. All of us are allies and we protect each other.”
 
Matt says, with a nod, “That's right, TK!”
 
Naruto says, with a smile, “Thanks, guys!”
 
Tai says, with a sly grin, “No problem, Naruto!”

Falcomon says, with a nod, “Indeed, Naruto. I am your loyal friend and partner. And I will never abandon you. It is the way of the Digimon partner.” Just then Rei's PDA goes off and everyone looks as Rei takes out her PDA causing it to activate displaying Serena's face.
 
Rei asks, curiously, “What's up, Serena?”
 
Serena says over the PDA, in a serious tone, “We've located the rogue card designer, but Pegasus immediately took after him. I think he is going to try to duel this guy.”
 
Lita yells out, stunned, “Whoa! That's nuts! He might have created the game and those cards, but I don't think he can stop a copy of an Egyptian God Card especially the most powerful one!”
 
Sanosake says, seriously, “We better go after him!”
 
Atem says, with a nod, “Agreed.”
 
Serena says over the PDA, “Kari and I can't come with you. Kaiba wants the two of them to meet with him for his investigation. We will have to catch up later.”
 
Rei says, wit ha nod, “Okay, Serena, but there is something that you need to know. Alameda found a boat that snuck onto Duel Academy recently and we believe it belongs to a criminal organization from the lands of the Shinobi. They are known as the Akatsuki!”
 
Serena yells out, stunned, “What?! Those jerks?!”
 
Rei asks Serena, curiously, “You met?!”
 
Serena says, with a sigh, “On several or more occasion when I was `Black Angel', Pyro, and these aren't good memories. It took a lot for me to beat them in combat. They were coming after me for my Kekkai Genkai and you know what within me.”
 
Tsunade says, stunned, “What? You fought the Akatsuki and beat some of them?”
 
Jiraiya asks, curiously, “You never knew this?”
 
Tsunade says, with a shake of her head, “No. I didn't.”
 
Ami asks Serena, curiously, “Why didn't you tell us Serena?”
 
Serena says, with a smile, “You never asked.”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “We're going to need to talk to when this is done, Serena.”
 
Serena says, nervously, “I guess that we will.” Soon after, Rei's PDA deactivates and she puts it back in her pocket.
 
Amara says, with a plain tone, “Kitten has quite a history that we don't know about.”
 
Hotaru asks Trista, curiously, “Do you know about Serena's life as a Shinobi?”
 
Trista says, with a plain tone, “As a Sailor Scout and Guardian of Time, I am bound to watch over her. So, yes, I do know a lot of Serena's life as a ninja and trust me that there are plenty of painful memories. However, I leave that for you to find out.”
 
Sora says, with a serious tone, “Anyway, we need to focus on helping Pegasus and get back that copy of the Winged Dragon of Ra before someone gets hurt.”
 
Tai says, with a nod, “Right, Sora.”
 
Naruto yells out, excitedly, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's do this!” Without another word needed to be said, our heroes and heroines prepare to head out to help Pegasus take down the person that took the copy of one of the most powerful cards in Duel Monsters, but they know that an enemy from the land of the ninja looms around them.
 
(Later on; Somewhere on Academy Island)
 
In another area of Academy Island, we find Pegasus with a duel disk that has a dueling deck inside attached to his left wrist walking around and looking around for the person with the copy of the Winged Dragon of Ra.
 
Just then Jaden's voice booms, “Pegasus! Mister President!” Pegasus looks to the source of the see our heroes and heroines heading towards him.
 
Pegasus asks, surprised, “Jaden-boy?” As Jaden catches his breath, Pegasus asks, curiously, “What are you and your friends doing here?”
 
Joey replies, “What do you think? We're here to help out.”
 
Darien says, with a plain tone, “You left in quite a hurry.”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “You seem really intent on stopping this person.”
 
Pegasus sighs, sits down on a rock, and he says, with a nod, “Yes. I want to stop him before he gets hurt.”
 
Ryoko asks, perplexed, “Why do you want to do that? He stole from you and he knew about the dangers of that card.”
 
Pegasus says, with a plain tone, “This isn't the first time that someone other than Marik tried to use a counterfeit Winged Dragon of Ra card.”
 
Mina asks, curiously, “Really?”
 
Pegasus replies, with a nod, “Yes. There was an incident several years ago, but the Egyptian Gods consider a copy an insult. In a rage, the spirit of the Winged Dragon of Ra sent that person to the Shadow Realm.”
 
Sasami says, nervously, “Scary.”
 
Yolei says, with a nod, “You aren't kidding, Sasami.”
 
Just then male voice with a German accent calls out, “Well, well, hail to the Chief!” Everyone looks to see the man looming over the Ra yellow duelist earlier and he has a duel disk attached to his left wrist.
 
Pegasus gets to his feet and yells out, “Frantz! Are you out of your mind?” Just then the man, indentified as Frantz, displays the Winged Dragon of Ra copy card.
 
Jaden yells out, stunned, “That's the card!”
 
Chazz states, with a plain tone, “What gave it away Slacker?”
 
Frantz says, with a sly smile, “Heir Pegasus. If you want this card back, you have to earn it.” Frantz puts the card in his dueling deck and shuffles his deck while he says, “Like we say in business, it is your move my friend.” Soon after, he puts the deck into his duel disk.
 
Pegasus asks, with a serious tone, “So, it is a duel that you want?”
 
Just then Jaden steps in and he says, with a sly smile, “Okay, I'm in! Let's throw down!”
 
Pegasus asks, stunned, “Jaden-boy?”
 
Jaden states, with a serious tone, “Stealing cards and making copies is just not cool bro! Who do you think that you are?” Winged Kuriboh appears and Jaden tells Winged Kuriboh, with a smile, “Don't worry, it's all good Kuriboh.”
 
Pegasus thinks, surprised and seeing Winged Kuriboh, “It seems like Jaden-boy can see monster spirits and he is taking on an Egyptian God! Just like my old friend, Yugi-boy, and the Pharaoh!” Pegasus glances at Yugi and Atem and the two of them nod at some kind of unsaid agreement.
 
Frantz says, with a sly tone, “Do they teach you about the Egyptian God cards at this school? First, there is Obelisk the Tormentor. Then there is Slifer the Sky Dragon. That one is incredibly vicious, but not as vicious as the Winged Dragon of Ra!”
 
Jaden says, with a serious tone, “Everyone knows about the Egyptian God Cards! That's like `Dueling One-o-One', so, don't think that you are scaring me.”
 
Frantz states, with a sly smile, “Since you are so smart, why don't get this show on the road?”
 
“Game on!” Jaden and Frantz say in unison as they activate their duel disks, their life-point counters displaying 4000 life-points for each duelist, and both of them draw five cards from their dueling decks.
 
Starting Scores:
Jaden: 4000
Frantz: 4000
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, concerned, “I hope that you know what you are doing Jaden!”
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and calls out, “Non-criminals go first!” Jaden puts one card in his spell/trap slots and yells out, “I play Polymerization!” Jaden discards Elemental Hero Wildheart (1500/1600) and Elemental Hero Necroshade (1600/1800) monster cards from his hand to the graveyard, takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck, and he yells out, “Now, I fuse my Wildheart with my Necroshade to form Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman!” Jaden puts the fusion monster card on his duel disk and Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman (1900/1800) comes to the field in attack mode from a fusion vortex. Jaden then says, as the image of Necroshade appears behind, “Next up, Necroshade's special ability from the graveyard! Since he is in there, I can summon one Elemental Hero from my hand and I don't have to sacrifice anything!” Jaden puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “So, I summon Elemental Hero Neos in attack mode!” Just then Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode with a kick.
 
Pegasus says, stunned, “Neos?! Has that card being even produced?”
 
Jaden says, with a plain tone, “I end my turn.” Jaden thinks in his mind, a bit nervously, “I can't let him summon Ra!”
 
Frantz says, with a sly grin, “Now, let the fun begin!” Frantz draws one card from his deck and a wind comes from his card draw causing Jaden to winch in surprise. Frantz says, with a sly tone, “Ha! Look at you! You are quivering like a school boy!”
 
Jaden says, with a strong tone, “Please, no one is quivering here!”
 
Frantz puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “You should be since I'm summoning Ra's Disciple!”
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “Who?” Just then Ra's Disciple (1100/600) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Frantz says, with a sly smile, “When this monster is successful summoned to the field, I can take two more Disciples from my deck and put them into my hand!” Frantz takes out his deck, takes two cards from his deck, and puts his deck back into his duel disk. Frantz then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, with a sly smile, “Now, I activate the card known as Trap Booster! Now, by discarding one card from my hand, I can play one trap card!” Frantz discards one card from his hand to the graveyard, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and he says, while a hologram of an Ultimate Offering continuous trap card appears on the field, “Now, I play my Ultimate Offering! By paying five hundred life-points, I can summon one more monster to the field!” Frantz's life-points decrease by 500 points, he puts one card on his duel disk, and calls out, “And I choose my Ra's Disciple!” Just then a second Ra's Disciple (1100/600) appears on the field and Frantz says, with a sly smile, “And I use the same effect to summon a third one!” Soon after, a third Ra's Disciple (1100/600) comes to the field in attack mode while Frantz's life-points decrease by another 500 points.
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “Why did you summon the same monster three times? Besides, they are weaker than mine! Unless . . .?”
 
Frantz interrupts and he says, with a sly smile, “Yes. These monsters will be sacrifices!” Frantz puts one card on his duel disk causing it to spark while the three Ra's Disciples vanishes as the sky becomes dark.
 
As lightning comes down, Pegasus yells out, shocked, “Jaden-boy, this is it!”
 
Soon after, Frantz yells out the chant necessary to summon the Winged Dragon of Ra and cries out when he is finished, “Come forth . . . Winged Dragon of Ra!!” Just then from the dark clouds, the Winged Dragon of the Ra (3300/1800) comes down to the field in attack mode.
 
Jaden says, stunned, “That's him! Ra!”
 
Frantz says, with a sly smile, “The one and only!”
 
Syrus says, stunned, “The Winged Dragon of Ra!”
 
Tyranno says, seriously, “Man your battle stations soldiers!”
 
Chumley says, with a serious tone, “Whoa! We need to get out of here! This is no game! We could get sent to the Shadow Realm!”
 
Tyranno says, serious tone in his voice, “No change, partner! Jaden is part of my platoon and no soldier gets left behind!”
 
Rika says, with a nod, “Not exactly as I would put it, but Hassleberry is right. We don't abandon our friends like that.”
 
Frantz says, with a sly smile, “How cute. By the way, smarty pants, do you know Ra's attack points? Well, you take the attack points of my three Disciples put together.”
 
Jaden says, with a stunned tone, “I've seen him in a text book, but seeing him for real is another story.”
 
Yugi calls out, seriously, “Frantz! You don't know what you are doing!”
 
Pegasus says, with a serious tone, “Yugi-boy is right, Frantz! You are dealing with power beyond your understanding! Only a `Chosen Duelist' can weld that monster!”
 
Frantz says, with a sly smile as his Field Spell slot opens up, “I know. That's why I have this card. God of the Sun, you will obey me! You see, I have found a way to tame your wild spirit!” Frantz says, putting the card in the Field Spell slot, “From my hand, I play Mound of the Bound Creator!” When the slot closes, four chains come out of the ground and bind the Winged Dragon of Ra.
 
Davis asks, perplexed, “What is that?”
 
Pegasus says, with a stunned tone, “Somehow, Frantz made a card that can control an Egyptian God Card!”
 
Atem says, shocked, “Impossible!”
 
Frantz yells out, “I did, my president! And now, the most powerful of the Egyptian God Monsters is mine! Now, my servant, strike him down with Blaze Cannon!” The Winged Dragon of Ra launches a sphere of solar flames at Necroid Shaman and Jaden yells out as it strikes, destroying his monster, and costing him 1400 life-points. Frantz says, with a sly smile, “And now, my Mound of the Bound Creator's effect activates! When a level ten or high monster destroys an enemy monster in battle, you lose four hundred more life-points!” Jaden growls as his life-points drop by another 400 points.
 
Alister says, stunned, “Oh, man! Jay is in major trouble now!”
 
Sanosake says, with a nod, “No kidding, dude! He can control Ra and give more damage for every monster of Jay's that he crushes!”
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “Jaden will still crush this jerk!”
 
Kira says, with a strong tone, “Come on, Jay! Show this jerk that you are a better duelist that this thief!”
 
Jaden then looks up at Ra, sees a tear in his eye, and he says, curiously, “He's crying.” Jaden yells out, strongly, “What have you done Frantz?”
 
Hikari's voice boom out, “When why don't you stop him, Jay?” Everyone then looks to see Hikari arrive at the field.
 
Matt asks, perplexed, “When did you get away from Kaiba?”
 
Hikari says, with a smile, “He was done with me and Serena is up next to talk to him. However, she has a message for Jaden. Let's just say that she knows what he is doing now.” Hikari tells Jaden, with a smile, “Serena tells you: `Show him what a true duelist can do!' Better not disappoint her!” When Jaden looks at the others, they give him smiles.
 
Current Score:
Frantz: 2500
Jaden: 2200
 
Jaden says, with a nod, “Thanks, guys.” Jaden says, with a smile while drawing one card, “As for you, watch this!” Jaden calls out, “I switch Neos to defense mode!” Just then Elemental Hero Neos switches from attack to defense mode and Jaden says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Then I play my Card Trooper also in defense mode!” Soon after, Card Trooper (400/400) appears on the field in defense mode and Jaden says, with a smile, “I'm done!”
 
Frantz draws one card from his deck and yells out, “How desperate!” Frantz puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Now, I play Nubian Guard!” Just then Nubian Guard (500/500) comes out from the ground in attack mode. Frantz then says, seriously, “Now, Ra will attack again!” Ra fires another blast of solar flames, this time at Neos, and destroys him, but since he was in defense mode, Jaden doesn't suffer battle damage to his life-points. Frantz then says, with a sly smile, “Now, thanks to my Bound Creator, say farewell to another four hundred life-points my boy.” Jaden's life-points then drop by another 400 points and Frantz yells out, strongly, “Now, Nubian Guard, attack! Blitzkrieg Vault!” Soon after, Nubian Guard slams his spar into Card Trooper and destroying it, but since it was in defense mode, Jaden suffers no battle damage to his life-points.
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and he says, “Card Trooper's ability activates! Since he was destroyed, I get one more card!”
 
Frantz says, with a plain tone, “That's all from me.”
 
Current Score:
Frantz: 2500
Jaden: 1800
 
Jaden draws one card from his deck and he says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “That's good! Now, I play Pot of Greed! With this, I get two more cards from my deck!” Jaden draws two more cards from his deck, puts one card on his duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I play my Elemental Hero Burstinatrix in attack mode!” Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) comes to the field in attack mode and Jaden says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play a spell card! Ever heard of Burst Impact? Well, you see, when Burstinatrix is out, this card destroys all other monsters on the field! And hold on to your lederhosen, you lose three hundred life-points for each one!”
 
Frantz states, perplexed, “I what?” Just then a huge explosion covers Frantz's side of the field, destroying his Nubian Guard, and costing him three hundred life-points.
 
Tyranno yells out, excitedly, “He did it! He destroyed an Egyptian God Card!”
 
Chazz says, plainly, “Not quite!”
 
Washu says, logically, “Egyptian God Cards are immune to most spell and trap cards and Burst Impact is one of them.” Out of the smoke and dust, the Winged Dragon of Ra appears unscathed on Frantz's side of the field.
 
Frantz states, with a sly smile, “Ha! Did you forget that weak spell card can't work on Egyptian God Monster?!”
 
Jaden puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, a bit nervously, “I knew that. I play my Damage Off-Zone! With this card on the field, all the battle damage that we take is cut in half! It's your move!”
 
Current Score:
Frantz: 2200
Jaden: 1800
 
Frantz says, with a sly grin, “I've seen frankfurters with more talent that you, Mister Yuki.” Frantz draws one card from his deck and he says, with a smile, “Now, thanks to Ra's special ability, I give up one thousand life-points to destroy all monsters on your side of the field.” Frantz groans as he loses 1000 life-points and he yells out, “Okay, Ra, incinerate them!” Ra transforms into its Phoenix Mode and with a mighty cry, it slams into the ground creating powerful flames that destroys Jaden's Burstinatrix.
 
Jaden calls out, horrified, “Burstinatrix!”
 
Frantz yells out, with a sly smile, “You see, boy, when you play with Doctor Frantz, you play with fire!”
 
As he gives a sinister laugh, Jaden says, with a plain tone, “I don't understand you, Frantz. You have one of the greatest jobs in the world. Many kids would give anything to have your job and you throw it all away? For one card?”
 
Frantz says, with a sneer, “You don't know anything! If you know what happened to me, you would understand. And believe me, you wouldn't want my job.” Frantz then tells the story about how his card designs were rejected and Chumley's cards kept getting accepted.
 
When he is done, Pegasus asks, perplexed, “Is that what this is all about?”
 
Frantz says, with a sly smile, “That's right, heir Pegasus. If you wouldn't accept my cards, then I would show their power. Admit it. You wish that you accepted my card design.”
 
Pegasus says, with a sly smile, “Not quite.”
 
Frantz yells out, angrily, “Are you blind? Can't you see genius when it is right in front of you? Fine!” Frantz says, with a sinister smile, “Okay, my little toy, it is time to show these wisenheimers what we can really do! Activate your secret ability!”
 
Ryoko asks, stunned, “Secret ability?”
 
Atem yells out, stunned, “Oh no! Point to point transfer! It is also known as One Turn Kill!”
 
Frantz says, with a sinister smile, “That's right! I leave one life-point for myself and the rest go to Ra!” Just then Frantz turns into an orb of light as his life-points drop to one point and the orb goes to Ra's forehead which transforms into Frantz's upper body and arms, his hair spiked like Yami Marik's, and a sinister wide grin on his lips as Ra's stats rise from 3300/1800 to 4499/3199!
 
Ino yells out, stunned, “That monster has nearly forty-five hundred attack points!”
 
Joey says, shocked, “He looks similar to Marik's dark side fused with Ra!”
 
Frantz yells out, with a deep sinister tone, “You are now going to respect me you insignificant ant! I don't have an Egyptian God . . . I AM ONE!!!” Frantz cries out, “Activate Blaze Cannon!” The Winged Dragon of Ra launches his attack on Jaden and he cries out as the attack slams into him.
 
Alexis exclaims, horrified, “Jaden!”
 
Davis, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Alister, Kagome, and Sanosake yell out in unison, “Jaden!”
 
Pegasus yells out, strongly, “Stop this at once!”
 
As Jaden struggles through the flames, Chumley calls out, “Stay strong, Jaden!” Frantz gives a sinister laugh as the flames die away, but when they are gone, he gasps in shock to see Jaden's life-points have only been cut in half.
 
Frantz calls out, shocked, “That's impossible! He is still standing! How can this be?”
 
Jaden says, with a sly smile, “My Damage Off-Zone has another effect! By sending it to the graveyard with half of my life-points, all battle damage to me becomes zero!” Soon after, the hologram of the Damage Off-Zone continuous spell card vanishes.
 
Frantz puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, annoyed, “You are just delaying the inevitable! I end with this card!”
 
Current Score:
Jaden: 900
Frantz: 1
 
Jaden draws one card and he says, seriously, “You won't get away with this Frantz!” Jaden looks at the card that he drew and he says, with a smile, “Hey, Chumley, it's your card!”
 
Plenty of our heroes and heroines look at Chumley and he says, with a smile, “Lischus!”
 
Jaden's Field Spell slot opens up, he puts in a Field Spell card that depicts a futuristic city, and calls out, “Now, I play the new Field Spell: Skyscraper Two known as Hero City!” Just then the dueling field around Frantz and Jaden glows blue as a futuristic city forms around the dueling field.
 
Mimi says, amazed, “Awesome!”
 
Lita says, stunned, “This is so cool! It looks like a futuristic city!”
 
Jaden says, with a serious tone, “Hey, Ra, you're free! Since a new field spell is up, Bound Creator has no effect!” Just then the chains around the Winged Dragon of Ra snap and it gives a roar of power.
 
Frantz yells out, shocked, “Impossible!”
 
Jaden says, with a serious tone, “Now, I can summon out an Elemental Hero from my graveyard that was destroyed in battle no matter how powerful it is! Welcome back, Neos!” Just then Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode. Jaden puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Then I summon Neo-Spacian Glow Moss in attack mode!” Just then Neo-Spacian Glow Moss (300/900) comes to the field in attack mode. Jaden says, with a serious tone, “And thanks to his ability, when Glow Moss is sent into battle, you have to draw one card from your deck and the card you draw determines Glow Moss' power! Activate Signal Check!” While Glow Moss displays three spheres, one green, one yellow, and one red, Frantz draws the top card of his deck and displays it to be the spell card Monster Reborn. Jaden says, with a sly smile, “It's a spell card! That means that Glow Moss can attack you directly!”
 
Syrus says, with a smile, “All right! He only has one life-point left!”
 
Rei says, with a sly grin, “And this duel is over!”
 
Frantz pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “Not quite! I play De-Fusion!” Frantz's face-down card is revealed to be De-Fusion Quick-Play spell card and Frantz separates from Ra causing its stats to reduce from 4499/3199 to 0/0 while Frantz's life-point increase by Ra's attack points as well as Ra crashes down to the ground.
 
Atem says, angered, “You are really despicable, Frantz.”
 
Jaden says, with a nod, “No joke. First, you steal, then you hurt, and now, you dis Ra. Out of the villains that I faced so far, you are one of the worst ever.”
 
Frantz says, with a sly grin, “This dragon is nothing. I am the real Egyptian God.”
 
Tai says, annoyed, “He's nuts!”
 
Jaden says, with a nod, “No joke, Tai! He is just sore that he lost out to the new guy!”
 
Frantz calls out, strongly, “Oh, yeah!”
 
Jaden thinks in his mind, plainly, “Sorry about this Ra. But you will be back soon.” Jaden calls out, strongly, “Glow Moss, attack the Winged Dragon of Ra with Sore Spear!” Glow Moss launches a sphere that hits the Winged Dragon of Ra in the forehead causing it to vanish with Frantz losing 300 life-points. Jaden then says, seriously, “Then a direct attack by Neos with Cosmic Crush!” Neos leaps into the sky and karate chops Frantz causing him to yelp as he loses 2500 life-points.
 
Frantz says, with a serious tone, “This duel is far from done!” Frantz thinks in his mind, strongly, “I've got Monster Reborn in my hand, so, I can resurrect Ra!”
 
Jaden says, with a serious tone while putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “My turn is not done, yet! I play this: Necro Illusion! With this card, I can summon back one monster destroyed this turn to my side of the field!”
 
Frantz yells out, shocked, “No! I'm ruined!”
 
Jaden says, strongly, “Serves you right, pal! Now, Winged Dragon of Ra, come on back!” Just then the Winged Dragon of Ra (0/0) appears on Jaden's side of the field in attack mode.
 
Frantz says, stunned, “You can't control the God Card! You don't have Mound of the Bound Creator!”
 
Jaden says, with a serious tone, “I don't need chains to battle with my monsters, Frantz! I give up all but one of my life-points! The rest go to Ra!” Jaden's life-points reduce down to 1 point while the Winged Dragon of Ra's stats rise from 0/0 to 899/899! Jaden says, with a serious tone, “Neos! Glow Moss! Let's do this!” The two monsters nod and while they vanish from the field, Jaden says, with a serious tone, “I sacrifice Neos and Glow Moss! And their points go to Ra!” Just then the Winged Dragon of Ra's stats rise from 899/899 to 3699/3799! Jaden yells out, strongly, “Now, Winged Dragon of Ra! Attack! Blaze Cannon Blast!” The Winged Dragon of Ra blasts Frantz with a blast of solar flames and he cries out as he loses 3699 life-points, ending the duel immediately while he drops three GX medals from his person.
 
Final Score:
Jaden: 1
Frantz: 0
 
With the end of the duel, Syrus yells out, excitedly, “He did it!”
 
Tyranno says, with a sly smile, “What an offensive!”
 
Chazz says, with a sly grin, “Not bad, Slacker. Not bad at all.”
 
Jesse thinks in his mind, with a sly grin, “Now, this is what I'm talking about! I knew getting involved with Jaden Yuki would be exciting!”
 
As the holograms vanish from the field, Jaden looks up at Ra and he says, mentally, “It was an honor to duel with you, Ra.” The Winged Dragon of Ra gives a roar of approval as it vanishes as well as something that sounds like a `thank you' and when he vanishes, Jaden says, lowly, “You're welcome.” Soon after, all of our heroes and heroines assemble around Frantz with Pegasus taking the Winged Dragon of Ra copy card into his hands while Michelle takes the three GX medals and gives them to Jaden.
 
Michelle says, with a smile, “These are yours, Jaden.”
 
Ayeka says, with a nod, “And rightly won, Lord Jaden.”
 
Pegasus then tells Frantz, “A great loss can make one humble and humanity is a quality of a great card designer.” Pegasus then shows Frantz's the area of his left eye where the Millennium Item used to be and Frantz gasps in shock. Pegasus tells Frantz, with a kind smile, “Trust me, I've been there too. And what doesn't destroy us makes us stronger.”
 
Frantz states, with tears in his eyes, “You mean that . . .?”
 
Pegasus says, with a nod, “Yes. I look forward to your next card.”
 
Frantz says, weakly, “Thank you.”
 
Ryoko says, rolling her eyes, “What is with people and their `sappy moments'?”
 
Ayeka says, with a snort, “Like you would understand, pirate.”
 
Tenchi tells Ayeka and Ryoko, “Easy, you two.”
 
Atem says, with a smile, “Well, I'm glad to learn that some things have changed.”
 
Tristan states, with a sly grin, “Who would have thought that Pegasus had such a big heart?”
 
Yugi says, with a smile, “He learned his lessons well and he has become a far better person.”
 
Joey says, with a snort, “That's because Pegasus did the thing that he did for someone that he loved. Unfortunately, unlike Pegasus some certain person that I will not mention by name, didn't learn his lessons that you and Atem taught him, Yug'.” Just then Naruto's PDA starts to beep and he activates it causing Serena's face to appear on the screen.
 
Naruto asks, curiously, “What's up, sis?”
 
Pegasus thinks in his mind, overhearing, “Sis?”
 
Serena yells out, concerned, “All of you need to get back to Duel Academy right away!”
 
Hinata asks, looking over Naruto's shoulder and in a curious tone, “What's wrong?”
 
Joey says, annoyed, “I think I know.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “It's Kaiba. I think that all of you should come to see for yourselves.”
 
Naruto says, with a serious tone, “We're on our way.”
 
Sakura says, with a droll tone, “Some things tell me that this is not a good thing.”
 
Tea says, with a sigh, “With Kaiba and his attitude, if Serena is like that, then it isn't a good thing.”
 
Takara asks, with a smile, “Come on, what's the worse he can do?”
 
Joey says, plainly, “You don't want to know.”
 
Nyoko says, with a slight nervous smile, “Something tells me that you are right.”

Kagome says, with a serious tone, “We had better see what's up and fast!” Immediately, our heroes and heroines head off back to Duel Academy while Chumley stays behind with Pegasus and Frantz.
 
Chumley says, with a smile, “I'll stay here with Frantz and Pegasus, guys! I'll catch up!”
 
Hikari and her Digimon partner stop running with the others and she says, with a dark serious tone, “We might have given those dorks a major `headache', but they are far from done. I had better stay here with Chumley and make sure that he, Pegasus, and Frantz are all right.”
 
Kira says, with a serious tone, “Okay, but be careful sis.”
 
Hikari looks at Lalamon and she says, with a smile, “With Lalamon to help me, we'll be okay.”
 
Lalamon says, with a nod, “Don't worry about us.”
 
Gatomon says, with a nod, “Just be careful.”
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “Let's go everyone!” Immediately, the rest of our heroes and heroines run off to the main building of Duel Academy to see what's the problem is with Seto Kaiba.
 
(Sometime soon after; Inside of Obelisk Arena)
 
Within Obelisk Arena, we find Duel Academy's staff including Chancellor Sheppard, Crowler, in his original clothes, Bonaparte, also in his original clothes, Serena, and BlackGatomon staring off at Seto Kaiba with shocked or none too pleased looks on their faces while Mokuba, with a worried look, stands by his older brother's right side.
 
Crowler yells out, stunned, “You can't do this, sir!”
 
Kaiba says, with a serious tone, “I can and I will, Crowler! It seems like certain students are more dependable than the teachers lately! I pay all of you to maintain order and discipline in this school!”
 
Serena says, seriously, “But it wasn't there fault!”
 
Kaiba says, annoyed, “Oh, Tsukino, don't give me that `hocus pocus' nonsense because I don't believe in that nonsense! Brainwashing? That's ridiculous!”
 
Mokuba says, with a plain tone, “But Seto, I saw plenty of the student's faces and those wearing those freaky white versions of our uniform have a weird glare in their eyes. It is so cold liking looking through ice and it is totally unnatural.”
 
Kaiba says, with a serious tone, “Mokuba, don't tell me that you are buying into that Sartorius' scam! He did do something, but with some kind of freak magic? Obviously not!”
 
Bonaparte says, weakly, “But sir . . .”
 
Kaiba yells out, strongly, “I've had enough! You shouldn't even say a word after your tricks with the Slifer Red dorm! It might be the lowest dorm, but that doesn't mean that there aren't duelists with potential in it! It just means that they have to work their way up! Look at Huffington for example! He was a Slifer Red and he became a top card designer at Industrial Illusions!” Bonaparte yelps down as he lowers his head and Kaiba says, with a serious tone, “Don't you people have some backbone to stand up to some nut and tell him that it is this school's way or the highway?!”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “That's enough, Kaiba! Chancellor Sheppard and the others did the best they could and my friends and I couldn't have stopped this `Society of Light' nonsense without their help!”
 
Kaiba tells Serena, with a snort, “You should watch who you speak up to, Tsukino! You have great talent, but a Meatball Head like you should know your superiors! I think that you should watch where you walk especially with that hairstyle!”
 
BlackGatomon yells out, angrily, “Hey!” BlackGatomon then leaps up and bites Kaiba in the lower left arm causing him to yelp out in pain!
 
Mokuba says, stunned, “Seto!”
 
BlackGatomon lets Kaiba go, lands on the ground, and she says, baring her claws and standing her hind legs, “Talk that way to her again and I'll make sure that your face becomes my scratching post!”
 
Serena tells BlackGatomon, “Easy, BlackGatomon.”
 
Kaiba says, with a sneer, “You had better tell that Digital `pet' of yours to watch before I have her de-clawed!”
 
BlackGatomon says, annoyed, “I'm no pet!” Just then Serena's expression becomes one of anger and she gives a deadly glare not seen in her before causing Kaiba to become unnerved just as she runs up and grabs Kaiba by the collar.
 
Serena says, with a deadly serious tone, “Now, you listen here, Kaiba! I tolerate a lot of things, but these days, my patience is running quite thin! And threatening my friends is one thing that I don't tolerate! You had better watch what you say or trust me, I can make your life a living nightmare and I can also end your company with but a jester! You don't know the power that I hold!” Serena then throws Kaiba back, but he manages to stay on his feet.
 
Kaiba says, with a snarl, “How dare you?! You are really starting to push it, Tsukino!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice booms, “And you had better watch what you say to her, jerk!” Just then everyone looks to see our heroes and heroines, minus Hikari and Lalamon, walk into the arena.
 
Sakura asks, curiously, “What's the problem Serena?”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Kaiba wants to fire Chancellor Sheppard and the whole staff just because of what Sartorius did.”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Jaden yells out, stunned, “You can't!”
 
Kaiba says, with a serious tone, “I can and I will, kid. Chancellor Sheppard isn't to blame for this whole `Society of Light' nonsense, but when he got back, he should had told Sartorius off and restored my Obelisk Blue dorm back to normal! He is the Chancellor of the school and Sartorius is nothing, but a student. A student that I wouldn't have put in!” Crowler and Bonaparte winch in fear and back down a bit. Kaiba says, with a serious tone, “The attempt on the Slifer Red dorm, no one stopping the illegal creation of this `White Dorm', allowing Sartorius to get so much `strength' in my school, and not stepping up to take him down, leaving things to the students! This is an insult to me and Duel Academy!”
 
Yugi yells out, seriously, “Kaiba, you don't know what all of us to deal with!”
 
Kaiba tells Yugi, with a serious tone, “Yugi, I told you! I don't believe in that `hocus pocus' nonsense! You and your new doppelganger better believe that! And don't give me that `ancient Pharaoh' stuff!”
 
Davis then takes a duel disk from his sub-space pocket, attaches it to his left wrist, and he says, leaping onto the dueling platform, “Okay, Kaiba, how about this? Let's settle this the way that we do things in your school!” Davis then displays his dueling deck and he says, putting it in his duel disk, “With a duel!”
 
Jun asks, perplexed, “Are you sure bro?”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “Yeah! I'm not going to let `rich boy' smear all of the hard work, pain, and suffering that we had to endure while he sat back in his office. It's time for him to be taken down his high horse!”
 
Kaiba states, with a sly smile, “Ha! Do you really think that you can Davis?”
 
Davis asks, with a sly tone, “And you're passing up a chance to one up my cousin? Hello! I'm Yugi Moto's cousin! What do you think it will give you if you beat someone that's related to the King of Games and trained by him and his grandfather?”
 
Kaiba says, with a wide sly grin, “Well, now that you put it that way. You are going to regret this Davis.” Kaiba motion towards Mokuba, Mokuba goes to nearby suitcase, opens it up, takes out an Academy style Duel Disk with a dueling deck inside, and he hands it to Kaiba. While Kaiba walks up to the dueling platform opposite of Davis, the others get into the stands.
 
Davis tells Kaiba, with a serious tone, “I don't think so, Kaiba! And by the way, here are the stakes for this duel: If I win, you don't do anything with Chancellor Sheppard and the others here and you will agree to keep their jobs here for as long as they wish.”
 
Kaiba says, with a sly smile, “Fine! But when I win, you will keep out of my business! Plus, to make things interesting, how about Yugi agrees to another duel with me? I've been looking forward to taking his title as `King of Games'.”
 
Yugi says, with a serious tone, “Agreed, Kaiba!”
 
Joey asks Yugi, curiously, “Are you sure?”
 
Melissa says, with a plain tone, “He is doing what he feels is best.”
 
Kaiba says, with a sly smile, “Okay, let's get this over with then!” Soon after Kaiba and Davis shuffle their decks and put them back into their duel disks, Kaiba and Davis activate their duel disks, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Let's duel!” Kaiba and Davis yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Davis: 4000
Kaiba: 4000
 
Kari asks, nervously, “Will he be okay?”
 
TK says, with a worried tone, “I hope so, Kari. Davis has yet to get over what he did as the `Chaos Pharaoh'.”
 
Davis draws one card from his deck and he says, “I'll start things off, Kaiba! My move!” Davis looks at the card and he yelps to see the Polymerization spell card. Davis thinks in his mind, worriedly, “Oh, man! Maybe this was a bad idea! Seeing this card makes my stomach turn after I used that `dark version' when the `Chaos Pharaoh' took me over! I still see the horrible things that I did when he was in control!” Davis puts one card on his duel disk and he says, “I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman in defense mode!” Just then Elemental Hero Bubbleman (800/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Davis says, drawing two cards from his deck, “Since he is the only card on the field, I get two more cards!”
 
Kaiba says, with a sly smile, “And you'll need them!”
 
Davis looks at his Polymerization spell card and he thinks, with a sigh, “Well, here goes nothing!” Davis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “I play Polymerization!” However, Davis is then bombard by the images of the `Chaos Pharaoh' and that he did causing Davis to winch in pain. Davis thinks in his mind, “Oh, man! Not again! Not this again! I can't . . . I can't . . . No! I've got to push beyond this! I've fought against the worst of enemies and I can't let what happened get to me! The Chaos Pharaoh is gone and I'm in control this time!” Davis discards his Elemental Hero Clayman (800/2000) monster card, takes out a fusion monster card, and yells out, as Clayman appears on the field and goes into a fusion vortex with Bubbleman, “I fuse my Bubbleman with Clayman to form my Elemental Hero Mudballman!” Davis puts the card on his duel disk and Elemental Hero Mudballman (1900/3000) comes to the field in defense mode.
 
Many of our heroes and heroines give smiles and Tai says, with a smile, “That's a good sign!”
 
Yugi says, with a nod, “It's a start!”
 
Davis puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and he says, seriously, “Next, I play two cards face-down and end my turn!”
 
Kaiba says, drawing one card, “Not bad! But here's a better move!” Kaiba puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “First off, I summon the mighty Kaibaman in attack mode!” Just then Kaibaman (200/700) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Tristan asks, perplexed, “Kaibaman?”
 
Yugi says, with a nod, “Remember, Tristan, it is card Kaiba created himself.”
 
Joey says, with a snarl, “Leave it to Kaiba to create a card based on himself.”
 
Jaden says, with a serious tone, “Well, believe it or not, I've seen this card in action before. And it allows Kaiba to summon his favorite monster.”
 
Tea says, stunned, “That means . . .!”
 
Kaiba says, putting one card on his duel disk, “That's right, Davis! It allows me to summon the one and only . . . Blue-Eyes White Dragon!” Kaibaman vanishes from the field and Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Nyoko says, worriedly, “That's not good for Davis.”
 
Takara says, with a plain tone, “But Davis' monster has equal defense points to Blue-Eyes White Dragon's attack power.”
 
Kaiba says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Your little friend is wrong! I don't need to attack when I play my Burst Stream of Destruction! With Blue-Eyes on the field, all of your monsters are goners!” Blue-Eyes White Dragon fires a sphere of lightning into Mudballman and destroys him.
 
Davis pushes a button on his duel disk and shouts out, “And you've triggered my trap: N-Signal!” Davis' face-down card is then revealed to be the N-Signal trap card and Davis says, seriously, “When you destroy one of my monsters, this card allows me to summon one Neo-Spacian from my deck to my field!”
 
Kaiba asks, perplexed, “Neo-what?”
 
A card comes out of Davis' duel disk and he shouts out, with a strong tone while putting the card on his duel disk, “Maybe my Neo-Spacian Grand Mole will give you a good idea!” Just then Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (900/300) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Mokuba asks, perplexed, “What's that monster? I've never heard of these cards.”
 
Jun says, with a sly smile, “They are a new breed of monsters that only my bro, Jay, and Yusuke possess.”
 
Kaiba says, with a sly smile, “Ha! You think that overgrown rat will save you, Davis? Think again!”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “He is not a rat! He is a outer-space mole man!”
 
Kaiba says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Whatever. Since I can't attack this turn, thanks to my spell card, I end with one card face-down.”
 
Davis says, drawing one card, “It's my turn!” Davis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “I play my Ancient Rules spell card! With this card, I can summon one level five or above Normal monster!” Davis puts one card from his hand on his duel disk and yells out, “And I choose my Elemental Hero Neos!” Just then Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Kaiba says, stunned, “Wait a minute! I remember that monster! It was a card design that I choose to send into space on satellite years ago.”
 
Davis says, with a smile, “Well, it looks like I jogged your memory. That's right. It was my good friend, Jay, over there that sent you those cards.” Davis then points to Jaden in the stands and he gives his classic wide grin.
 
Mokuba says, stunned, “You mean those are the card designs that my brother sent into space years ago to be infused with cosmic energy? And you made them?”
 
Jaden says, with a nod, “Yep!”
 
Kaiba says, with a smile, “So, that's it, huh? Well, don't think that cards infused with the power of cosmos can stop me, Davis!”
 
Davis yells out, strongly, “We'll see about that! Grand Mole, attack his dragon!” Grand Mole drills into the ground and heads straight for Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
 
Kaiba says, with a sly grin, “You must be nuts! My superior skills must have gotten to you since my dragon is way stronger than your spaceman!”
 
Davis says, with a sly grin, “Think again, Kaiba! My Grand Mole's special ability allows me to negate any damage from attacking your dragon and when it attacks, both of our monsters come back to our hands!”
 
Kaiba exclaims, stunned, “What?!”
 
Joey says, with a sly smile, “Say goodbye to your dragon, Kaiba!”
 
When Grand Mole emerges from the ground in front of Blue-Eyes, Kaiba says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Not quite! I play my trap card: Negate Attack!” Kaiba's face-down card is revealed to be Negate Attack and Grand Mole crashes into a shield. Kaiba says, with a serious tone, “Sorry, Davis, but trap negates your attack and that means your Mole's ability can't be activated!”
 
Davis says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Okay, I place one face-down!” Davis then puts the last card in his hand into the spell/trap slots of his duel disk as well and declares, “And I play Mirage of Nightmare to end my turn!”
 
Kaiba says, drawing one card, “It's my move!”
 
Davis says, drawing four cards from his deck, “And it's my draw, thanks to Mirage of Nightmare! Since it is your Standby Phase, I get four more cards from my deck!” Davis pushes a button on his duel disk and shouts out, “Next, I play my face-down card: Emergency Provisions!” Davis' face-down card is revealed to be the Emergency Provisions Quick-Play spell card and Davis says, with a serious tone, “Now, I choose one spell or trap card on my field to graveyard and I regain one thousand life-points! Adios, Mirage of Nightmare!” The hologram of the Mirage of Nightmare continuous spell card vanishes and Davis' life-points increase by 1000 more points.
 
Kaiba says, with a sly grin putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Please! Do you think that one decent move impresses me? Hardly! I play my Pot of Greed! So, I get two more cards!” Kaiba draws two more cards from his deck and he says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Next, I play Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands!” Just then Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands (1400/1000) comes to the field in attack mode. Kaiba says, as a card comes out of his deck, “Now, he will give me a hand since I can take one Ritual monster or Ritual spell card from my deck and add it to my hand!” Kaiba puts the card in his hand and Kaiba says, with a strong tone, “Now, Manju, crush his mole!” Manju then attacks Grand Mole with its fists.
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “Nice try, Kaiba! But my Grand Mole's ability works when it is attack, too, so, I take no damage and both of our monsters return to our hands!” Just then the two monsters glow, Manju turns back into a card in Kaiba's hand, and Grand Mole returns to its card form in Davis' hand.
 
Kaiba thinks in his mind, with a sly grin, “Which is exactly what I wanted, Davis! Now, I can use his ability again!”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “I think that Kaiba wanted that to happen.”
 
Bastion says, with a logical tone, “Of course. Kaiba must want to use Manju's ability twice to summon his Paladin of White Dragon.”
 
Ami says, with a nod, “Most likely, Bastion-sempai.”
 
Rika says, with a plain tone, “He might be a jerk, but he knows to play Duel Monsters.”
 
Kaiba yells out, “Now, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, destroy his Neos with White Lightning Attack!” Blue-Eyes White Dragon fires a beam of Elemental Hero Neos, destroys it, and Davis yelps as he loses 500 life-points. Kaiba says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I think that you suffered enough for now.”
 
Current Score:
Davis: 4500
Kaiba: 4000
 
Davis draws one card from his deck and yells out, “My move!” Davis puts a button on his duel disk and yells out, “Now, I play my face-down card: Soul Resurrection!” Davis' other face-down card is revealed to be the Soul Resurrection trap card and he says, with a serious tone, “Now, I can summon one Normal monster from my graveyard in defense mode! Welcome back, Neos!” Just then Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) comes back to the field in defense mode!” Davis puts one card on his duel disk and he says, “And speaking of good old friends, “I summon my Neo-Spacian Grand Mole back!” Just then Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (900/300) comes back to the field in attack mode. Davis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Then I play my Double Summon! This card allows me another Normal summon this turn!” Davis puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Meet Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab!” Just then Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab (500/500-900/500) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Kaiba states, with a quirk of his eyebrow, “Another one of your outer space friends, Davis?”
 
Davis says, with a sly smile, “Yep! And by the way, he gets four hundred attack points for every spell and trap card on your field! But now, it is some fusion time! Neos! Grand Mole! And Flare Scarab! Triple Contact Fusion!” Just then the three monsters leap into the sky as the outer space scheme appears behind Davis.
 
Kaiba asks, perplexed, “Contact Fusion?”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “That's right! My Neos can combine with my Neo-Spacians on the field without Polymerization just by returning their cards from my field to my deck!”
 
Kaiba yells out, stunned, “What?!”
 
Mokuba says, stunned, “No way! Fusing without Polymerization?!”
 
Yugi says, with a nod, “That's right, Mokuba! Neos and the Neo-Spacians can combine together without Polymerization as long as the monsters needed for the fusion are on the field!” While the three monster cards on Davis' duel disk are returned to his deck, Davis takes out a fusion monster card while the monsters combine in a bright light.
 
Davis puts the fusion monster card on his duel disk and calls out, “Okay, Kaiba, meet Elemental Hero Magma Neos!” Just then Elemental Hero Magma Neos (3000/2500) comes to the field in attack mode. Davis says, with a serious tone, “Plus, my Magma Neos gain four hundred points for every card on the field! And since you have two and I have one, my Magma Neos gains twelve hundred attack points!” Magma Neos' stats rise from 3000/2500 to 4200/2500 while Kaiba gasp in shock!” Davis yells out, strongly, “Magma Neos, attack his Blue-Eyes with Meteor Meltdown!” Magma Neos launches a powerful fireball at Kaiba's Blue-Eyes White Dragon and destroys it in a savage explosion causing Kaiba to yell out in shock as he loses 1200 life-points.
 
Mokuba yells out, stunned, “Big brother!”
 
Davis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Next, I play my Instant Neo-Space equip spell card! You see, Kaiba, before you going around saying that my Contact Fusion is no fair without any weakness, my Neos fusion monsters have to return to my fusion deck at the End Phase of the turn that they are summoned unless I have the field spell know as Neo-Space on the field, but my spell card acts like Neo-Space so my Magma Neos can remains on the field as long as he wants! Plus, with one new card on the field, he retains the power that it had before it attacked your Blue-Eyes!” Davis puts the last two cards in his hand into the spell/trap slots and yells out, “But now, I place two face-downs and give my Magma Neos an extra eight hundred attack points as I end my turn!” Magma Neos' stats rise from 4200/2500 to 5000/2500!
 
Current Score:
Davis: 4500
Kaiba: 2800
 
Kaiba thinks in his mind, with a serious tone, “So, these monsters do have a weakness, huh? I've got to admit that these monsters and their `Contact Fusion' ability are powerful, but they aren't unbeatable! And I'll find a way to crush them!” Kaiba draws one card from his deck and says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I play my trap card: Call of the Haunted!” Kaiba's face-down card is revealed to be Call of the Haunted trap card and he says, seriously, “With this card, I bring back my Blue-Eyes White Dragon!” Just then Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) comes back to the field in attack mode.
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “But since your Call of the Haunted is still on the field, my Magma Neos gains four hundred more attack points!” Magma Neos' stats rise from 5000/2500 to 5400/2500!
 
Kaiba says, putting one card on his duel disk, “We'll see about that! I play my Manju once again!” Just then Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands (1400/1000) comes back to the field in attack mode while Magma Neos' stats rise from 5400/2500 to 5800/2500! A card comes out of Kaiba's deck and he says, with a sly smile while putting it into his hand, “And now, I play his ability again to give me the Ritual spell card that I need!” Kaiba puts the card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my White Dragon Ritual! So, I sacrifice my Manju to summon Paladin of White Dragon!” Kaiba puts a card on his duel disk, Manju vanishes, and Paladin of White Dragon (1900/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Kaiba then yells out, “Then I play his ability to sacrifice him to summon my second Blue-Eyes White Dragon!” Paladin vanishes from the field as a card comes out of Kaiba's deck, he puts the card on his duel disk, and a second Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Atticus asks, perplexed, “I don't get it. Blue-Eyes doesn't have the power to stand up to Magma Neos!”
 
Alister says, with a plain tone, “Plus, the more cards that Kaiba puts on the field, the more he powers Magma Neos.”
 
Atem thinks in his mind, seriously, “I know and it isn't good for Davis!”
 
Kaiba then says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Card of Demise! With this card, I can draw until I have five cards in my hand, but in five turns, I lose my entire hand! However, this duel will be over long before then!” Kaiba then draws four more cards from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Now, I play Polymerization!”
 
Yugi says, seriously, “Oh no! This isn't good!”
 
Kaiba discards his final Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) monster card from his hand and calls out, “I fuse the two Blue-Eyes on the field with the final Blue-Eyes in my hand to create my ultimate creature!” Kaiba takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck while the three Blue-Eyes White Dragons assemble on the field and they go into a fusion vortex. Kaiba puts the fusion monster card on his duel disk and yells out, “Show yourself, Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!” Just then out of the fusion vortex, Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500/3800) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Crowler yells out, “Oh my!”
 
Mina says, worriedly, “This isn't looking good. That's one of the most powerful dragons in Duel Monsters other than Five-Headed Dragon!” On the meanwhile, Magma Neos' stats reduce from 5800/2500 to 5000/2500!
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “You might have reduced my Magma Neos' power, but its still strong than your Ultimate Dragon!”
 
Kaiba says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “That's what you think! I play my Megamorph equip spell! With this card, since my life-points are less than yours, my Ultimate Dragon's power double!” Just then Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon becomes bigger as its stats increase from 4500/3800 to 9000/3800 while Magma Neos' stats rise from 5000/2500 to 5400/2500.
 
Kari yells out, stunned, “Dai-kun!”
 
Kaiba calls out, strongly, “Ultimate, destroy Magma Neos with Neutron Blast!” Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon fires a powerful beam of lightning energy from its three heads that slams into Magma Neos with terrific force and Davis cries out as Magma Neos is destroyed costing him 3600 life-points.
 
Tai, Ken, Kari, Jaden, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Keiko, Kagome, Sota, and Sanosake yell out in unison and horror, “Davis!”
 
Joey says, stunned, “That was brutal!”
 
Davis says, with a groan while a card comes out of his deck, “Thanks to Instant Neo-Space's special effect, since you destroyed it along with Magma Neos, my Elemental Hero Neos returns to the field!” Just then Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) returns to the field in defense mode. Davis pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, “Next, I play my face-down card: Hero Signal!” Just then Davis' face-down card is revealed to be Hero Signal trap card and Davis says, as another card comes out of his duel disk, “This allows me to summon an Elemental Hero from my deck when one of my monsters is destroyed as long as my hero is level four or less!” Davis puts the card on his duel disk and calls out, “Now, I summon my Elemental Hero Wildheart in defense mode!” Just then Elemental Hero Wildheart (1500/1600) comes to the field in defense mode.
 
Kaiba says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Ha! It will take more than to beat me! I play my Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy my own spell and keep my Ultimate Dragon's power high!” Just then a whirlwind destroys the hologram of the Megamorph equip spell card and Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon's stats reduce its original 4500/3800. Kaiba says, with a sly smile, “Good luck, Davis.”
 
Current Score:
Davis: 900
Kaiba: 2800
 
Davis draws one card from his deck and calls out, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I play my Pot of Greed! Now, I draw two more cards from my deck!” Davis draws two more cards from his deck, his eyes widen when he sees the cards, and he says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Then I play my face-down card: Monster Reborn!” Just then Davis' face-down card is revealed to be the Monster Reborn spell card and Davis says, with a sly smile, “I use this to summon back my Elemental Hero Clayman!” Just then Elemental Hero Clayman (800/2000) comes back to the field in defense mode.
 
Kaiba says, with a sly grin, “Just more monsters for me to knock down!”
 
Davis yells out, strongly, “Not so fast, Kaiba! Now, I sacrifice all three of my monsters!” Just then dark clouds appear in the sky as the three monsters vanish from the field.
 
Mokuba asks, perplexed, “What's going on? Where did those clouds come from?”
 
Atem thinks in his mind, with a sly smile, “I know!”
 
Davis puts one card on his duel disk causing it to wildly spark and he yells out, “And now, I summon Slifer the Sky Dragon!” Just then a red lightning bolt comes down from the sky causing a large explosion of light and when the light dies down, Slifer the Sky Dragon (1000/1000) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Bonaparte yells out, flabbergasted, “Sacra Bleu! It can't be!”
 
Chancellor Sheppard says, amazed, “It is! That's Slifer the Sky Dragon!”
 
Kaiba yells out, “Slifer?! That's not possible! That card was destroyed!”
 
Davis puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, with a sly grin, “Or so you thought, Kaiba! Well, he's here and he's real! Next, I play my Card of Sanctity! Both of us have to draw until we have six cards!” Davis and Kaiba draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands. Davis then says, with a serious tone, “And since I have six cards, Slifer's attack and defense points rise to six thousand!” Slifer's stats rise from 1000/1000 to 6000/6000 and Davis yells out, strongly, “Slifer, destroy his Ultimate Dragon with Thunder Force Strike!” Slifer launches a beam of electrical power from its first mouth at Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and it roars as it is vaporized as Kaiba loses 1500 life-points.
 
Mokuba states, with a stunned tone, “How is this possible? How did Slifer come back? And how did Davis get it?”

Joey states, with a sly grin, “Wouldn't you like to know, Mokuba?”
 
Davis says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Mischief of the Time Goddess! Thanks to this card, your turn is skipped and it returns to my Battle Phase! It might cost Slifer one grand in attack and defense power, but this duel is over!” Slifer's stats reduce from 6000/6000 to 5000/5000!
 
Kaiba yells out, stunned, “This can't be happening!”
 
Davis calls out, strongly, “It is! Slifer, end this duel now! Direct Attack on Kaiba!” Slifer fires off its classic attack once again and Kaiba cries out as he is hit by the powerful attack that knocks him off the dueling platform as well as costing him 5000 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Davis: 900
Kaiba: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the final holograms fade away and immediately, Mokuba runs over to his fallen brother's side while he slowly gets to his feet while rubbing his head and our heroes and heroines immediately head over to Davis, who jumps down from dueling platform.
 
Kari immediately embraces Davis and she yells out, excitedly, “You did it!” Kari embraces Davis and kisses him straight on the lips.
 
Mokuba asks Kaiba, as he slowly gets to his feet, “Are you okay, Seto?”
 
Kaiba replies, with his usual tone, “I'm just fine.” Kaiba then yells at Davis, “Motomiya, how did you get that card? I thought the original Egyptian God cards were gone!”
 
Davis takes two cards from his deck and yells out, displaying Obelisk the Tormentor (4000/4000) and Winged Dragon of Ra (????/????) God cards, “Not exactly, Kaiba!”
 
Kaiba yells out, stunned, “What?! Obelisk the Tormentor and the Winged Dragon of Ra!”
 
Yugi says, with a serious tone, “The original cards and not copies, Kaiba!”
 
Kaiba says, with a serious tone, “Yugi! I knew it! You have something to do with this!”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “What does it matter, Kaiba? You agreed that if I won, then you don't do anything to the staff of Duel Academy and things continue on as usual!”
 
Kaiba says, with a snort, “Fine! I'm a man of my word! But you wouldn't have won if you didn't have those cards!”
 
Yugi says, with a serious tone, “Wrong, Kaiba! Davis didn't won just because he used Slifer! He believed in himself and in his deck as well as the support of every single one of his friends! It is the same power that drives Jaden and I gave him Winged Kuriboh because I believed that he is indeed worthy to become my successor along with Davis as King of Games! And when the day comes, I will duel either one of them and when they win, they shall claim my title and I will retire as King of Games knowing that someone worthy took my title!”
 
Kaiba says, with a snort as he dusts himself off, “That may be, but your cousin and your other protégé, Yuki, studied and dueled at my Academy.” Kaiba says, with a sly smile, “So, in the way, even through I may not take you down, I helped train in some way, the one that did. I don't like someone else taking the title before I could to, but training the duelist that does, it is the next best thing.”
 
Yugi says, with a plain tone and a smile, “And I will be honored to duel them and pass down the title `King of Games' to him or her.”
 
Kaiba says, with a snort, “Whatever. Mokuba, there are some finishing touches to be made in our investigation. Let's go.” Kaiba then walks off towards one of the exits while Mokuba takes the briefcase that contained his duel disk.
 
Mokuba says, with a plain tone, “Coming brother!” Soon after, Mokuba follows Kaiba towards one of the exit.
 
Joey says, with a snort, “Kaiba.”
 
Tea says, with a sigh, “Come on, Joey. Not now.”
 
Atem says, with a sly smile, “It seems like some things do never change.”
 
Yugi says, with a nod and smile, “Yep, Atem!” Plenty of our heroes and heroines have warm smiles while Davis wraps his arms around Kari.
 
Kari tells Davis, with a loving tone, “I'm glad that you're okay, Dai-kun.”
 
Davis says, with a loving tone, “Some rotten `dark half' of me isn't going to keep me down, Hikari-chan.” Kari and Davis then share a passionate kiss as plenty of their fellow Odaiba Digidestined can only smile at this.
 
(Sometime later; Elsewhere on Academy Island)
 
Near the top of the volcano overlooking Duel Academy, we find Valerie starting down at the dorms and the rest of Duel Academy with a look of dark cold anger in her expression.
 
Valerie says, with a dark cold sneer, “Soon, Rhodes, you will know what pain feels like when I take away someone that you consider precious.”
 
Just then a male voice calls out, with a dark cold sly tone, “Plotting to make that runt pay for what he did to you?” Valerie turns to see a young teenage male that's as old as Jaden with a light brown hair and blue eyes with a dark blue shirt under a black leather jacket with a spiked leather choker around his neck, black jeans, and dark brown sneakers.
 
Valerie says, with a dark cold sly tone, “What do you think? And I'm sure that rotten runt Jaden Yuki would like to see you.”
 
The teenager says, with a dark cold snarl, “Don't say that name in front of me. I'll make sure that he and that rotten Duel Spirit pays for what he did to my brother. He is still in a coma because of them.”
 
Valerie says, with a dark cold sly smile, “Well, you should know that Jaden Yuki has gotten some new friends and some of his other childhood friends with him.”
 
The teenager says, with a dark cold angered tone, “My bro was Jaden Yuki's best friend and he thanks him by letting that Duel Spirit leave him in a coma.”
 
Valerie says, with a dark cold smile, “Don't worry, pal, he will pay along with that rotten runt and all of their friends and family.” Valerie and the new male look down at Duel Academy and the two of them smile evilly.
 
(The following day; within another area of Academy island)
 
On top of a hill, we see a figure with long hair
 
The figure says, in a deep male voice, “From the stages of London to the theaters of Broadway, I've dazzled audiences everywhere. `No one can throw down like him' raved the Duelist Times and `He is magnetic; the brightest star on the Pro Circuit' raves the GX post. And now, I'm here! Duel Academy, Orlando has arrived!”
 
(Later on that day; in a nearby area)
 
Nearby, we find Jaden, Alexis, Jasmine, Mindy, Syrus, Tyranno, Rika, Yusuke, Keiko, Kira, Kurama, Kuwabara, Naruto, Hinata, and Jiraiya walking a pathway the side of the mountainous/hilly area of Academy Island. Guilmon, Gaomon, Lunamon, Salamon, and Falcomon are with their partners naturally as they continue their hike up and all of the humans and half-demons in the group, minus Jiraiya, have duel disks with dueling decks inside attached to their left wrists.
 
Jaden says, with a sigh, “I've got to get my game on! I haven't had an opponent in at least two hours!”
 
Gaomon asks Yusuke, “Master Yusuke, is your friend and Guilmon's partner usually like this?”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “Yep! That's Jaden in a nutshell! Dueling is his life!” On the meanwhile, they stop for a moment and look as Syrus tries to keep with a look of exhaustion on his face.
 
Tyranno says, with a serious tone, “Hustle son!”
 
Syrus says, wearily, “I'm coming! Not everyone runs fifteen miles at the crack of dawn you know! Ever here of resting!”
 
Mindy says, with a nod, “Well, he does have a point.”
 
Jasmine says, taking a sigh of relief, “No kidding, Mindy.”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “There's no time, Syi! But here's an idea: How would you like if Hassleberry gave you a piggy bag ride?”
 
Tyranno states, with a serious tone, “What?! And let this pipsqueak wimp out?”
 
Rika says, with a smile, “Come on, Hassleberry.” Tyranno can't help to blush at Rika's smile and Mindy can't help to giggle when she notices it.
 
Syrus says, with a sigh, “Let's just go back. There isn't anyone to duel out here.”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Actually, Syi, there is!” Jaden activates his duel disk and he says, “I'm looking at him as we speak!”
 
Syrus yelps out and exclaims, knowing what Jaden means and in a fearful tone, “Who? Me?”
 
Tyranno says, with a sly grin, “That's the perfect jacket for you soldier! Because you are as yellow as they come!”
 
Jaden then states, with a wide smile, “Hey, I've got it! Why don't I challenge both of you to duel?”
 
Tyranno says, with mock tears flowing down his eyes and fearful, “But I'm too scared!”
 
Kuwabara says, with a sly smile, “Heh! He had some nerve to call Syrus yellow when he is just as scared as he is to duel Jaden! Can't blame them through!”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “Yeah! Because he and Davis clobbered you as much as I did back in the old days!”
 
Kuwabara yells out, annoyed, “I dare you to say that to my face Urameshi!”
 
Keiko says, with a nervous smile, “Come on, guys. Not now.” Just then hundreds of sakura petals stop dropping down from above them.
 
Naruto asks, perplexed, “What the?”
 
Hinata asks, curiously, “Sakura petals?”
 
Just then an adult male voice calls out, “It's my grand entrance my dear!” Just then everyone looks to the source of the voice to see an adult male in a black, yellow, and grey male kimono, Japanese Kabuki make-up on his face, and long white hair in a style similar to Jiraiya's, but not as spiked. The young male says, with a serious tone, “All right! Five minutes to show time and playing the part of my next victim is you!” Plenty of our heroes and heroines give off perplexed look while Jiraiya gives an amazed look.
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “Does anyone have an idea who this guy is?”
 
Tyranno says, shaking his head, “That's a negative.”
 
Rika says, shaking her head, “He seems familiar, but I don't know.”
 
Jiraiya yells out, strongly, “Are you blind?”
 
Everyone looks at Jiraiya and Naruto asks, curiously, “You know him, Pervy Sage?”
 
Jiraiya says, with a confident smile, “Know him? I'm one of his biggest fans! He turned dueling into an art form! And it is his shows that inspired my great entrances! He has stared in theaters in London to Broadway as well as gave our Kabuki arts even greater life.”
 
The adult male states, with a sly smile, “Ah, Lord Jiraiya! How good it is to see you again? Still chasing after the ladies?”
 
Naruto states, with a sly smile, “So, he knows that you are a major perv too, huh?”
 
Jiraiya grabs him around the neck and he says, annoyed, “Shut it, Gaki!”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “So, who is this guy again?”
 
Syrus says, with a serious tone, “His name is Orlando and he is a top rank pro!”
 
Kira asks, curiously, “He is a pro?”
 
Tyranno says, amazed, “You don't say.”
 
Orlando states, with a serious tone, “I'm a household man and even the great Lord Jiraiya knows me. What rock have you been living under?”
 
Jaden says, nervously, “Well, I've been living in the Slifer Red dorm.”
 
Orlando snaps, with a serious tone, “A little respect! You are in the presence of a living legend! A dueling artist if you will! In fact, I'm the only actor turned duelist in the world.”
 
Rika says, with a confused look, “Well, isn't that nice.”
 
Hinata says, curiously, “Well, he is defiantly unique.”
 
Jaden yells out, excitedly, “I've got to duel this guy!”
 
Yusuke tells Jaden, with a sly smile, “Hey, Jay, let me take on this guy!”
 
Keiko asks Yusuke, curiously, “Yusuke, are you sure?”
 
Yusuke asks, with a sly smile, “Why not?”
 
Orlando says, with a serious tone, “You. With the gelled hair and black and blue costume, what's your name?”
 
Yusuke says, a bit nervously, “Yusuke . . . Yusuke Urameshi.”
 
Orlando says, with a quirk of an eyebrow, “Well, isn't this a surprise? The same Yusuke Urameshi that holds a copy of Seto Kaiba's famous Blue-Eyes White Dragon series of cards?”
 
Yusuke asks, perplexed, “Sure. You know about that?”
 
Orlando says, with a sly smile, “Well, there are plenty that you know about your `other reputation', but only true duelists and dueling artists like I can see beyond `first appearances'. This is an interesting indeed. Yusuke, you will have the honor of battling me.”
 
Everyone gives a gasp of surprise and Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “All right! As one of my friends say, it is `time to get your game on', Orlando!”
 
Orlando says, with a smile, “I like your spirit, Yusuke! And not a bad opening line, Yusuke! Would you like to borrow some eyeliner or blush? Or maybe a little something for those blemishes?”
 
Yusuke says, nervously, “No thanks.”
 
Kuwabara says, with a snort, “Actors.”
 
Jiraiya thinks in his mind, with a sly grin, “Excellent! One of my idols in action! This is something that I can't miss!”
 
(A short time soon after)
 
On top of a nearby plateau, we find Yusuke and Orlando preparing to duel while the rest of our heroes and heroines stay on the sidelines while Jiraiya relaxes crossed legged on top of a blanket used for picnics with a sushi lunch prepared as Yusuke and Orlando, who has a duel disk that has his duel disk attached to his left wrist, prepare to duel.
 
Naruto yells out, annoyed, “What do you think that you are doing Pervy Sage?”
 
Jiraiya says, with a serious tone, “I'm watching one of my idols in action, brat. So, this is something to enjoy on such a beautiful day.”
 
Kuwabara says, annoyed, “You are supposed to be on our side!”
 
Kira says, with a sigh, “Just ignore him, Kuwabara.”
 
Yusuke asks, curiously, “Ready Orlando?”
 
Orlando replies, “A master of the performing arts is always ready.”
 
Rika asks, curiously, “Can Yusuke beat this guy?”
 
Keiko says, with a smile, “Sure, he can.”
 
Tyranno says, plainly, “Well, I hate for him to lose to a clown.”
 
Jiraiya yells out, angrily, “Watch your mouth!” Plenty of our heroes and heroines just sigh and shake their heads at this.
 
Jaden tells them, “Come on, guys! If you spend the whole duel worrying about the end, you will miss the fun!”
 
Yusuke says, with a nod, “That's right! I duel to improve my skills and have a blast!”
 
Orlando asks, perplexed, “You duel to have a good time?”
 
Yusuke says, with a nod, “Yeah! I live by the `code' of my friends like Jaden Yuki and Daisuke Motomiya!”
 
Orlando says, with a snort, “Dueling is about art, Yusuke! Not about fun or games! Just wait until I take the stage for a performance of a lifetime!”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “Okay, bring it on then!” The two of them activate their duel disks, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points, and they draw five cards from their decks. Just then the rest of our heroes and heroines spot Crowler and Bonaparte sitting down on a picnic mat with a picnic set up on the mat.
 
Rika asks, perplexed, “Aren't those the former Vice-Chancellor and Doctor Crowler?”
 
Tyranno says, with a nod, “Yep! Who else would be picnicking on a battlefield?”
 
Naruto asks, annoyed, “What are they doing here?”
 
Bonaparte says, in his French accent, “My bowling group isn't going to believe this!”
 
Crowler says, with a sly smile while sipping tea, “Front row seats to an Orlando show! I've been a fan of his for years!”
 
Bonaparte says, with a wide sly grin, “So have I! We've got to get his picture!”
 
Crowler says, with a sly grin, “For our blog!”
 
Rika says, annoyed, “Oh, brother.”
 
Starting Scores:
Orlando: 4000
Yusuke: 4000
 
Orlando says, drawing one card from his deck, “Take your seats everyone! The certain have just arisen!” Orlando says, as the Field Spell slot of his duel disk opens, “My friends, William Shakespeare once said that the entire world is a stage.” Orlando puts one card in the slot and yells out, “Now, let me welcome you to my world! I play Kabuki Stage Big Bridge!” When the slot closes, a lot of smoke is seen covering the field and when it fades away, the field has turned into a large Kabuki Stage with a picture of a Japanese bridge with a blue background with a few clouds painted on.
 
Yusuke says, stunned, “Whoa! What does it do?”
 
Orlando gives a playful chortle and he says, “What does it do? It is the set! It establishes the first scene! Exterior wooden bridge during a summer morning!”
 
Crowler yells out, excitedly, “What a show! Bravo!”
 
Bonaparte says, with a smile, “Isn't he so inspiring? I should really return to acting!”
 
Jasmine says, with a snort, “Just what we needed: Orlando's fan club.”
 
Alexis says, with a snort, “Just ignore them girls.”
 
Syrus says, with a nod, “Yeah, girls. Alexis is right. Oh, please! Who would pay tickets to see this hack?”
 
Naruto says, glaring at Jiraiya, “I know that someone that would.”
 
Hinata tells Naruto, with a comforting tone, “Come on, Naruto-kun. Let's just ignore Lord Jiraiya for now.”
 
Orlando puts a card on his duel disk and he yells out, “And now, entering the scene from stage right, the one and only Yoshitsune the Goblin of Beauty!” Just then Yoshitsune the Goblin of Beauty (800/800), a humanoid monster that looks like a samurai with an ice-blue kimono and a female appearance, comes to the field in attack mode. Orlando says, with a sly smile, “End scene.”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile while drawing a card, “Not bad. But what's a performance without hero or a knight?” Yusuke puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Now, let's have a big round of applause for the girl of the half hour: My Command Knight in attack mode!” Just then Command Knight (1200/1900-1600/1900) comes to the field in attack mode and Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “And thanks to her ability, she gains four hundred attack points! Now, you know what to do! Attack his Goblin!” Command Knight moves in to attack Yoshitsune.
 
Orlando then says, with a serious tone, “There's a plot twist! Your Knight has over a thousand points, so, my Goblin goes in defense mode.” Just then Yoshitsune switches from attack to defense mode.
 
Yusuke asks, perplexed, “So, what? My Knight is still stronger, so, it is curtains for your Goblin!”
 
Orlando says, with a sly smile, “Not exactly! When she is in defense mode, my Goblin gets immunity for a turn! So, she will make it to act two after all!” Yusuke gives a look of surprise and Yoshitsune leaps over Command Knight's attack as well as land safely and unharmed.
 
Yusuke says, with a nod, “Nice move.”
 
Orlando says, with a smile, “That's nothing. Since the stage belongs to me, I run the show! And with that job comes a few major perks like the power to introduce a new character!” Orlando puts a card on his duel disk and calls out, “Enter Armed Samurai Ben Kei!” Just then out of a trap door that appears on the floor of the `stage', Armed Samurai Ben Kei (500/800) comes to the field in attack mode. Orlando says, with a serious tone, “And with a new leading man on the stage, the plot starts to thicken.”
 
Yusuke asks, perplexed, “He has played another monster that's weaker than mine. What is he plotting?”
 
Orlando draws one card from his deck and calls out, “Places everyone! It's show time! Now, I switch Goblin back into attack mode!” Yoshitsune switches from defense mode back into attack mode. Orlando puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, with a serious tone, “Next, I'll activate the spell card known as Monk Halberd and add it to my Ben Kei!” Just then Ben Kei's gets a new lance as its stats rise from 500/800 to 1000/800! Orlando says, with a sly smile while putting another card in the spell/trap slots, “Now, it is time to for some role reversal because I play Dramatic Pose!”
 
Yusuke asks, perplexed, “What is that?”
 
Orlando says, with a sly smile, “Simply put, it takes away five hundred attack points for your knight and gives them to my Goblin and Ben Kei!” Yusuke gasps in shock as Command Knight's stats reduce from 1600/1900 to 1100/1900 while Yoshitsune's stats rise from 800/800 to 1300/500 and Ben Kei's stats rise from 1000/800 to 1500/800! Orlando yells out, strongly, “Ben Kei, attack his Knight!” Ben Kei leaps into the air, slices Command Knight in half, and she is destroyed in an explosion as Yusuke loses 400 life-points. Orlando says, with a plain tone, “Your side of the theater in empty!”
 
Yusuke puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Not for long because thanks to your Field Spell, I can play my Elemental Hero Ocean in defense mode!” Just then Elemental Hero Ocean (1500/1200) appears on the field, but he switches from defense mode to attack mode.
 
Orlando tells a shocked Yusuke, with a sly smile, “Sorry, but the rules state that any monster that enters the stage must be in attack mode.”
 
Yusuke yells out, stunned, “You're kidding!”
 
Bonaparte says, with a plain tone, “What a major mistake. That's embarrassing.”
 
Crowler says, with a sly tone, “Ah, yes, it seems like Yusuke missed the dress rehearsal. The unpredictability of live theater.”
 
Yusuke says, a bit nervously, “Um, anything else I should know? I'm not that good with this theatrical dueling thing.”
 
Tyranno asks, nervously, “What should we do?”
 
Syrus replies, nervously, “Take Jay to more shows?”
 
Orlando yells out, strongly, “No crowd participation!” Immediately, Syrus and Tyranno do a classic anime backwards flop.
 
Rika says, with a slightly annoyed tone, “Okay, we got it! Touché, much?”
 
Hikari says, with a quirk, “Talk about being sensitive to one art. Sheesh!”
 
Orlando says, with a sly smile, “It gets worse! Since my Ben Kei has my Halberd equipped to him, he's back by popular demand and makes a repeat performance.” Immediately, Ben Kei charges Elemental Hero Ocean.
 
Yusuke asks, perplexed, “What? But both of our monsters have the same attack power! Why would you attack if you know they will be both destroyed?”
 
Orlando asks, with a sly smirk, “You think that, wouldn't you?” The two monsters attack each other, but only Ocean was destroyed in the attack.
 
Yusuke yells out, stunned, “Wait! Your monster came out without a scratch!”
 
Orlando says, with a sly smile, “You remember my Halberd spell card, don't you? Well, it shields him from harm!” Yusuke gives a surprised look as the lance shatters apart and the blade portions goes into the air while Ben Kei's stats reduce down from 1500/800 to 1000/800! Orlando says, with a sly smile, “And there's more! My spell card has another trick. It takes away five hundred life-points for you.” Just then from the broken lance comes down on Yusuke and he yelps as it slams into him costing him 500 life-points. Orlando says, with a sly smile, “You see? Just when you think I'm done, I find a way to upstage myself.”
 
Crowler and Bonaparte yell out in unison, “Encore! Encore!”
 
Naruto says, with an annoyed tone, “You've got to be kidding me!”
 
Orlando says, with a smile, “You are just too kind.” Orlando then yells out, “Beauty, you're on! Attack him directly!” Yoshitsune draws its sword, leaps high into the air, and moves in on Yusuke with a direct attack.
 
Hikari and Kira yell out in unison, “Yusuke!” Soon after, Yoshitsune slashes Yusuke and he yelps out as he loses 1300 life-points.
 
Bonaparte says, excitedly, “This is the best show ever.”
 
Crowler says, with a nod, “Yes. I can watch this for hours. It is better than `Cats'.”
 
Bonaparte says, nodding his head, “We. We. I'm glued to my seat.”
 
Orlando asks, “Yusuke, do you know why they love me?”
 
Yusuke replies, plainly, “No. Not really.”
 
Orlando says, with a plain tone, “Because to me dueling is about beauty and grace.” Just then Orlando's Field Spell slot opens, he removes the card he has in it, sends it to the graveyard, a card comes out of his deck, and he puts it in his Field Spell slot. When the slot closes, Orlando says, “Allow me to demonstrate. I shall dismantle my stage and establish a new scene! The time is mid-afternoon and the place is Kabuki Stage-Cherry Blossom Mountain.” Just then the picture behind him is engulfed in smoke and the picture has changed to a large Japanese cheery blossom tree.
 
Yusuke says, a bit nervously, “I hope I have more luck on this scene.”
 
Orlando says, with a smile, “Ladies and gentlemen, I recommend that you stay in your seats. This is a number that you won't want to miss.” Orlando puts one card on his duel disk and he says, with a smile, “It stars a young girl. You know her from famous numbers as `Duelist on the Roof' and `Deck Side Story'. I present to you, the one and only, Shizuka the Heavenly Dancer!” Just then Shizuka the Heavenly Dancer (300/600), a female humanoid monster with long black hair and light greenish-blue eyes and wearing a miko uniform with a fan in her right hand, comes to the field in attack mode. Orlando puts in a spell card with a picture of a two sided drum and he says, “Next, I play the equip spell card known as New Year's Drum and give it to my lovely dancer!” Just then Shizuka gives off a bright glow.
 
Syrus asks, perplexed, “What do you think that spell card does?”
 
Alexis says, with a serious tone, “I don't know, but I'm not sure that it is good.”
 
Tyranno says, with a nod, “Ten-four on that, Private Lexy.”
 
Orlando says, with a smile, “As this scene comes to an end, may I remind you that the effect of my Dramatic Pose also ends.” Just then Yoshitsune's stats reduce down from 1300/800 to 800/800 while Ben Kei's stats reduce from 1000/800 to 500/800.
 
Current Score:
Orlando: 4000
Yusuke: 1800
 
Bonaparte says, with a smile, “You know, I can't think of a more pleasant way of spending an afternoon.”
 
Crowler says, with a sly smile, “Here is to fine theater and Yusuke's demise.” The two of them make a toast with their cups.
 
Hikari says, with an annoyed tone, “You know, I am so ready to clean their clocks.”
 
Keiko says, with a serious tone, “Don't worry, Kari. Yusuke will turn this around.”
 
Tyranno says, with a nod, “I'm sure that this act is over. Yusuke can now take control.”
 
Jaden says, with a nod, “I hope that he can. He doesn't look good out there.”
 
Yusuke takes a deep breath and he says, “You know. Something is on my mind.”
 
Orlando asks Yusuke, annoyed, “What?”
 
Yusuke says, “Well, I do get why your fans think that you are the best and all that. You put on a great show.”
 
Orlando says, with a proud smile, “Thank you.”
 
Yusuke says, with a nod, “You're welcome, but what's the point?” When Orlando gives Yusuke a curious look, he says, “I'm not the brightest blub in the works, bro. But I kind of don't get something.”
 
Bonaparte yells out, angrily, “Eject that Slacker from the stage!”
 
Crowler says, with a snort, “Doesn't he know who he is speaking to?”
 
Hikari yells out, angrily, “And if you don't shut up, you will know who you are speaking to!” Crowler and Bonaparte cringe in fear of the current Vice-Chancellor of Duel Academy.
 
Yusuke says, with a plain tone, “Well, here is the thing: From where I come from, I learned that dueling is supposed to be fun.”
 
Orlando gives an annoyed look, but he regains his composer and he says, with a smile, “And that's where we differ. I duel to satisfy my audience and you only do it to satisfy yourself.”
 
Kira yells out, annoyed, “Okay, that's going way over the line!”
 
Alexis tells Kira, with a serious tone, “Easy, Kira. It is best that he and other pros don't know what is going on here on Duel Academy.”
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “Hold up! Why don't you please your fans and have a good time while doing it?”
 
Orlando says, with a slight shake of his head and with a sly smile, “Fine, do it your way.”
 
Yusuke says, drawing one card from his deck, “Okay, I will. So, watch this! It's my move!” Yusuke thinks in his mind, while looking at his card, “It is a good thing that I modified my deck that it can adapt to my new Neo-Spacian and Elemental Hero cards!” Yusuke puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “I'll start of this scene with Polymerization!” Yusuke discards Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) monster cards to the graveyard, takes a fusion monster card from his deck, and calls out, “I'll use to fuse my Avian with Burstinatrix to form Elemental Hero Flame Wingman!” The two said monsters appear on the field, go into a fusion vortex, and when Yusuke puts the fusion monster card on his duel disk, Elemental Hero Flame Wingman (2100/1200) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “Yusuke has been busy!”
 
Keiko says, with a nod, “Since he got those new cards, Yusuke added more cards to adapt his `Neos Dragoon' deck to new situations especially Elemental Hero cards.”
 
Yusuke yells out, “Flame Wingman, attack!” Just then a whole lot of cheery blossoms appear and make Yusuke unable to see in front of him. Yusuke calls out, perplexed, “What the heck is this?!”
 
Orlando laughs and he says, with a sly grin, “It's my field spell! This is the card that made me famous! That's right, folks! This is my signature move! First, I block my opponent's attack and then I redirect it to a new target!”
 
Yusuke asks, shocked, “You do?” Just then Flame Wingman leaps forward and Yusuke yells out, stunned, “Wingman, wait a moment!”
 
Orlando calls out, “Your target is the lovely Shizuka!” Just then the cheery blossoms fade away to reveal Shizuka in Wingman's path. Orlando says, with a sly smile, “Oh, by the by, there is something about Shizuka that you should know.”
 
Yusuke says, with an annoyed snort, “Oh, what it could be? Let me guess: A special ability?”
 
Orlando says, with a sly smile, “Precisely! When Shizuka is the target of an attack, I gain six hundred extra life-points!” Just then Orlando's life-points increase by an extra 600 points and Orlando then says, with a sly smile as a card comes out of his deck, “And next New Year Drum's effect activates! So, now, I can summon my Battle Claw Fox to the field and make her your new target!” Orlando puts the card on his duel disk and Battle Claw Fox (800/800), a female kitsune in an ice-blue and white kimono, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “Big mistake, pal! My Wingman is far stronger than her and I'll drop her like I did math! Wingman, attack!” Flame Wingman blasts Battle Claw Fox, vaporizing her, and costing Orlando 1300 life-points. Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “My Wingman isn't done, yet, Orlando! Now, your overgrown fox's attack points come out of your life-points!” Orlando looks to see Flame Wingman blast Orlando with a blast of flames from its dragon head right hand and he cries out as he loses 800 life-points. Yusuke states, with a sly smile, “Like that?”
 
Kuwabara says, with a sly grin, “We do!”
 
Keiko says, with a smile, “Way to go, Yusuke!”
 
Orlando says, with a smile, “And I like it too. When any monster destroyed my Battle Claw Fox, its get destroyed at the End Phase of the turn of her destruction. So, your Wingman has to leave the stage.”
 
Yusuke says, shocked, “What? No way!” Just then the image of Battle Claw Fox looms over Wingman.
 
Crowler says, with an amazed look, “What a twist! He knew that he would destroy Flame Wingman all along! He is just a great actor!”
 
Bonaparte says, wiping some tears from his eyes, “Yeah! It was such a moving performance. I think that I'm getting a cleft.”
 
Rika says, with a snort, “You've got to be kidding me.”
 
Kira yells out, “Come on, bro! You are the real star here!”
 
Yusuke puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, “I play my De-Fusion spell card! It separates Wingman back into Avian and Burstinatrix!” Flame Wingman glows as he turns back into Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000) and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) come back to the field in attack mode. Yusuke yells out, strongly, “Now, Burstinatrix, attack!” As the blinding storm of cherry blossoms comes to the field, Yusuke asks, seriously, “Now, who is her target?”
 
Orlando replies, slyly, “Shizuka, of course.” Just then Shizuka is revealed to be in Burstinatrix's path and Orlando says, with a smile, “You know what that means? I gain six hundred more life-points!” Orlando's life-point increase by 600 more points and he yells out, as a card comes out of his deck, “Now, my New Year Drum's activates! So, Battle Claw Fox returns to the stage and becomes your new target!” Orlando puts the card on his duel disk and another Battle Claw Fox (800/800) comes to the field in attack mode. Burstinatrix then launches her attack and destroys it costing Orlando 400 life-points. Orlando says, with a sly smile, “Sorry, but anyone that attacks Battle Claw Fox must leave the theater company.”
 
As the shadow of Battle Claw Fox looms over Burstinatrix, Yusuke says, solemnly, “Sorry, I guess I wasn't as good as Jay using you.” Burstinatrix holds up her right hand like to say `it is all right'. Yusuke yells out, “Avian, attack!”
 
As Avian flies into the cherry blossoms, Orlando calls out, “His opponent shall be Ben Kei!” In front of Avian's path, Ben Kei appears in front of him. Ben Kei takes a swipe at Avian, but he leaps over it and slashes Ben Kei, destroying him, and costing Orlando another 500 life-points.
 
Yusuke puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, “I place one card face-down and end my turn.”
 
Orlando says, with a sly smile, “Burstinatrix, exit stage right.” Just then Burstinatrix shatters into particles as she is destroyed.
 
Current Score:
Orlando: 2200
Yusuke: 1800
 
Orlando says, drawing one card from his deck, “Having fun yet? Or not.” Orlando puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, “I play Pot of Greed! This gives me two more cards from my deck!” Orlando draws two cards from his deck and he says, after he looks at them and his Field Spell slot opens, “My friends, it is that time again in our production when the scene must change once again.”
 
Jasmine says, plainly, “That's not good.”
 
Mindy says, with a nod, “For Yusuke.”
 
Orlando discards the card from his Field Spell slot, puts another card from his deck on his duel disk, and he declares, “So, let us leave our cherry blossom and begin a new scene. I give you, the Rough Seas!” Just then the scene transforms from a picture of a cherry blossom tree into a boat in rough seas with a sky filled with storm clouds. Orlando says, with a sly smile, “And the scene has a special effect. Not only it is beautiful, but once per turn, it allows me to add a new character into my hand!” Orlando then goes through his deck, takes out one card, puts his deck back in his duel disk, and he says, displaying a monster card known as Genghis Khan-The Emperor Dragon (2800/2300), which displays a picture of a large golden Asian dragon, “And now, I call forth Genghis Khan-The Emperor Dragon!” Orlando puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, as the two monsters on his field vanish as they are sacrificed, “Ladies, your time is up! This next actor won't share the stage! And now, I give you Genghis Khan!” Just then Genghis Khan-The Emperor Dragon (2800/2300), the massive golden Asian Dragon, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Mindy yells out, stunned, “That's big!”
 
Tyranno says, with a nod, “No joke! That's a real show stopper! It could end this duel right here!”
 
As Genghis Khan prepares to attack Avian, Keiko calls out, worriedly, “Yusuke, do something!”
 
Yusuke pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, “I just did! I play my trap: Feather Storm! With this card, your monster's attack is switched with its defense!” Just then Genghis Khan's stats change from 2800/2300 to 2300/2800!
 
Orlando says, with a sly smile, “It is still Avian's last scene! So, take a bow!” Genghis Khan fires a beam of energy from its cannon at Avian and Avian is destroyed causing Yusuke to lose 1300 life-points. Orlando says, with a sly tone while putting a card in the spell/trap slots, “That should do for now. So, recite your final lines because it is time for my grand finale!”
 
Current Score:
Orlando: 2200
Yusuke: 500
 
Orlando states, with a smile, “Have you accept my theory on the art of dueling?”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly tone, “Not even close! You have a good idea there, but it is quite off the mark. And I'll prove it!”
 
Orlando says, with a sigh, “Oh, please!”
 
Yusuke says, “I'll prove it! You are so caught up in making a good show for everyone, you miss the whole point!”
 
Orlando asks, annoyed, “And what point is that?”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “Didn't you hear me before? My point and THE point are: You have to have a good time in what you do!”
 
Jaden says, with a smile, “You tell him Yusuke!”
 
Bonaparte says, with a snarl, “How rude!”
 
Crowler yells out, annoyed, “You are ruining the show, Slacker!”
 
Hikari yells out, angrily, “Shut it!”
 
Naruto yells out, strongly, “Don't make us come up there!”
 
Orlando asks, with a sly smile, “And what give you this confidence?”
 
Yusuke says, curiously, “Well, I believe in myself, I guess. It's not like I don't realize that you are beating me. But I'm not thinking about that. I'm thinking about dueling and I'm in the moment. The secret of my success is not thinking.”
 
Kuwabara says, with a snort, “Isn't that a fact?”
 
Kira says, with a sly smile, “Look who is calling the kettle black, Kuwabara.”
 
Orlando says, with a sly smirk, “I see. You are spontaneous. That attitude is fine for an amateur, but . . .”
 
Yusuke asks, with a quirk of his eyebrow, “But what?”
 
Orlando says, with a sly smile, “When you are a famous pro like me, you must entertain your fans!”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “Fine then! On with the show and it is my move!”
 
Alexis says, with a plain tone, “It isn't looking too good for Yusuke.”
 
Jaden says, with a sly smile, “Yusuke will pull through in the end!”
 
Yusuke puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “First off, I play Elemental Hero Bubbleman in attack mode!” Just then Elemental Hero Bubbleman (800/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Yusuke draws two more cards from his deck and he says, with a sly smile, “Since Bubbleman is the only card on my field, I get two more cards!” Yusuke than takes out his deck, takes a card from his deck, and he says, “Next, thanks to your Field Spell, I can add a monster to my hand!” Yusuke puts his deck back in his duel disk, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Then I play my Pot of Greed! This gives me two more cards!” Yusuke draws two more cards from his deck, puts another card into the spell/trap slots, and yells out, “Next, I play my Take Over Five spell card! This card forces me to send the top five cards from my deck to the graveyard, but in return, all card effects that send cards from my deck to the graveyard are negated and I can draw one extra card from my deck during the Standby Phase.” Yusuke draws the top five cards of his deck, discards three Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500 X 3) monster cards, Miracle Contact spell card, and Mirror Force trap card to the graveyard, and Yusuke says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Dragon's Mirror spell card! By removing Fusion Material monsters from my field and graveyard from play, I can summon a Dragon-type Fusion monster! So, I remove my three Blue-Eyes White Dragons from play!” The three Blue-Eyes White Dragon monster cards are removed from Yusuke's graveyard as Yusuke takes a fusion monster card from his fusion deck and Yusuke yells out, as he puts the card on his duel disk, “In order to summon my Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!” Just then Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500/3800) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Orlando says, with a sly smile, “Not bad. That's pretty good for an amateur.”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “Like that? Watch this! I'm about to put an end to this show right now. Ultimate Dragon, attack his dragon right now!”
 
Orlando pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “Need I remind you that I'm running this show. Got that? I decide how it ends. So, I play my trap card: Thousand Strings!” Just then Orlando's face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of a Kabuki actor launching hundreds of spider-like threads and just dozen of spider-like strings wrap around Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, muzzling its mouths, Genghis Khan, muzzling its mouth, and Bubbleman is tied up as well. Orlando laughs and he says, with a sly smile, “Behold! The unforeseen spectacle of Thousand Strings! Your attack is stopped and all monsters are powerless!” Just then Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon's stats reduce down from 4500/3800 to 0/3800, Genghis Khan to 2800/2300 to 0/2300, and Bubbleman's stats to 800/1200 to 0/1200!
 
Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “Interesting move with wiping out all monsters' attack points, but not very smart! It's time for me to close the curtain on this show!”
 
Orlando says, stunned, “You can't!”
 
Yusuke says, putting one card in spell/trap slots, “I activate my Quick Summon! Now, I can summon another monster!” Yusuke puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Now, I sacrifice my Ultimate Dragon and Bubbleman to summon Elemental Hero Neos!” Just then Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Bubbleman vanish from the field and Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Orlando yells out, knowing his life-points are defenseless now, “Oh no!”
 
Hikari calls out, excitedly, “Take it home bro!”
 
Yusuke calls out, with a smile, “Time to end this! Neos, attack!” Elemental Hero Neos moves in to attack the helpless dragon, hits it with a karate chop, and it explodes causing Orlando to cry out as his wig falls off while losing 2500 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Orlando: 0
Yusuke: 500
 
Keiko yells out, happily, “You did it, Yusuke!” Yusuke smiles at his girlfriend and his friends as the holograms fade from the field leaving Orlando on his backside.
 
Jiraiya says, with a whimper, “I can't believe that he lost.”
 
Naruto says, with an annoyed tone, “Oh, give me a break!”
 
As Crowler and Bonaparte pack up, Bonaparte says, with a sigh, “Tragedies are so depressing.”
 
Crowler says, with a sigh, “Yes. And there was no victory dancing.”
 
Syrus says, with a plain tone, “Victory dance, huh? I wish we could have seen that.”
 
Tyranno asks, curiously, “Maybe he can do one for once?”
 
Rika says, with a giggle, “Maybe.”
 
Orlando says, with a smile, “I guess that I was wrong about you. You do understand the art of dueling.” Orlando takes out his GX medal and he says, with a smile, “Here you go. You deserve it. You are going to make a fine pro one day. I mean it.”
 
Yusuke says, taking the medal, “Thanks. You are very good yourself.”
 
Orlando says, with a smile, “You don't mind if I could have my hair back.” Yusuke gives a nervous smile and he gives Orlando back his wig as Syrus and Tyranno plan to ask him about the victory dance.
 
(Elsewhere on Academy Island; On the meanwhile)
 
On the beach of Academy Island, we find our future daughter of Jordan Rhodes and Jade Truesdale, Celeste Saber, sitting down in the sand looking out towards the ocean at Duel Academy's beach. She has a solemn face since the horrible memories of what she did under the Light of Destruction's control came back to her.
 
Celeste thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Mommy and daddy sent me back to stop the Society of Light and Light of Destruction and I get myself brainwashed by that fiend! I nearly brought him Auntie Serena and I ruthlessly attack my mommy's, daddy's, and Auntie Serena's friends as well as ruthlessly dueled my own daddy! Mom and dad already told me that they forgive me, but I can't stop feeling about what I did under that freak's control.” Celeste looks on towards the ocean and she then senses a dark aura behind her. Celeste then gets to her feet and she turns around to see none other than Valerie staring at her with an evil sly smile on her face.
 
Valerie says, with an evil sly grin, “Well, look who we have here.”
 
Celeste thinks in her mind, seriously, “That's Valerie! The guy that caused daddy so much pain in the past by breaking his brother's heart and causing him to kill himself! I sense one nasty aura around her! I had better be careful!”
 
Valerie says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Don't even bother asking about who I am! I know that you know exactly who am I and I know who you are! Your name is Celeste Saber! You are that little runt's, Jordan Rhodes', future kid!”
 
Celeste states, shocked, “How do you know? Who told you?”
 
Just then a voice calls out from behind her, “Who do you think?” Celeste turns around only to get hit on the neck with a strong karate chop and she has fallen down unconscious on her stomach with a male figure looming behind her. The male figure walks out into the open to reveal himself to be none other than Mizuki, the traitorous Leaf Village ninja that Naruto beat when he was tricked to seal the Scroll of Sealing for him and revealed to the Nine-Tailed Fox within Naruto to our blond hero.
 
Valerie says, with an evil sly grin, “Nice work.”
 
Mizuki says, with a dark cold sly tone, “No problem. I can't wait to do the same to that fox brat.”
 
Valerie says, with a dark cold serious tone, “You've got to remember that he is the reincarnation of one of the siblings of that Moon Princess that twerp considers an elder sister.”
 
Mizuki says, with an evil sly grin, “Bah! Like I care! And I don't care if she is the infamous `Black Angel'! She will fall by my hand along with that brat that ruined my life! With the power of the Orichalcos, the little fox demon will be sealed away along with that fox as well!”
 
Valerie says, going over to Celeste's unconscious form, “Don't be so overconfident pal! Remember what happened to those losers that Inuyasha picked up? And remember what happened to him? If you underestimate that little twerp, he'll knock you for a loop! But then again, you know that already and that's twice in a row!”
 
Mizuki says, with a dark cold snarl, “Don't remind me! And I'll make sure that he pays and his little tricks won't work!” Mizuki then says, with a dark cold plain tone, “If it is any difference to you, I'll leave since my work is done!” Mizuki puts his hands into ninja hand signs and he vanishes a large puff of smoke.
 
Valerie goes over to Celeste's unconscious form, takes out her Sailor Transformation device, and she says, with an evil sly smile, “And I'll start my work right now. Soon that little twerp will pay for what he did to me.”
 
(A short time soon after)
 
Now, we find Jordan, Jade, Serena, the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, Darien, Rini, the Sailor Quartet, Jun, Davis, and the other Odaiba Digidestined with their Digimon partners as well as Jun's, Serena's, and Rei's Digimon partners onto the beach where they find Celeste trapped in a Orichalcos circle as well as chained down to the sand.
 
Jade and Jordan yell out in horror, “Celeste!”
 
Celeste says, worriedly, “Mom! Dad! Watch out! It's a trap!”
 
Just then Valerie, with a Chaos Duel Disk that has a dueling deck inside, steps forward of Celeste and she says, with an evil sly grin, “Too late! Your precious daddy is already here and he is about to be gone forever!”
 
Jade says, with a snarl, “Oh, great! You, again?”
 
Rini says, pointing to Valerie's duel disk, “Hey! She has got the same duel disk as those Orichalcos duelists!”
 
Valerie says, with an evil sly smile, “Yes. I'm part of Master Dartz's legion of duelists to restore the world where it belonged.”
 
Jun says, with a serious tone, “Hey! Can't you see that Dartz is using you for your own selfish gains? He doesn't care about you or your life.”
 
Valerie says, with dark cold plain tone, “Personally, I don't care about my life or my soul. All I want is revenge against that rotten twerp!”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Jordy beat you fair and square, Valerie.”
 
Valerie yells out, with a dark cold snarl, “I don't care about that duel he won with luck! He made me look like a chump just because he has all that power and talent! Oh, yes! Master Dartz told me about your special powers and abilities! Think that you are so special, huh? Well, who has the power now?”
 
Jordan says, with a serious tone, “Leave my daughter out of this, Valerie! This is between you and me!”
 
Valerie says, with a dark cold mocking tone, “Oh, the little brat has gained a backbone. Like I care! She is your future brat, so, that means she is a part of this! You duel me now or you can say goodbye that you little brat!”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “Why you?!”
 
Darien says, with a serious tone, “Don't Rei! Under that control of the Orichalcos, we don't know what she will do!”
 
Rini yells out, with an annoyed tone, “You are rotten to the core!”
 
Jordan attaches a duel disk to his left wrist, puts his dueling deck inside, and he says, with a serious tone, “Fine! I don't have a choice in this!”
 
Jade asks Jordan, nervously, “Jordy, are you sure? Serena, you, and I know this sleaze better than anyone.”
 
Jordan says, with a nod, “I don't have a choice in this, Jade-kun. You know that in this state, she will take our daughter's soul.”
 
Celeste says, with a worried tone, “Daddy, no!”
 
Jordan tells Celeste, with a smile, “Don't worry, Celeste. This won't take long.”
 
Valerie says, with an evil smile, “Oh no, it won't. It won't take long for me to win and seal your soul away for all time!” Valerie and Jordan activate their duel disks, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Let's duel!” Valerie and Jordan say in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Valerie: 4000
Jordan: 4000
 
Valerie draws one card from her deck and she says, with a dark cold sly tone, “It's my move, runt.” Valerie's Duel Disk Field Spell slot opens up and she says, displaying the Seal of Orichalcos Field Spell card, “First, I play this: The Seal of Orichalcos!”
 
Davis yells out, stunned, “Are you nuts?!”
 
Kari says, with a serious tone, “That card is bad news! If you play that, if you lose the duel, you will lose your soul!”
 
Valerie plays the card and she yells out, with a dark cold sly tone, “Like I care!” Just then Valerie's Duel Disk gives off an eerie green glow and the Seal of Orichalcos appears on the field and surrounds the two of them while the mark of the Orichalcos appears on her forehead with her eyes glowing evil red color.
 
Sora says, seriously, “She played it!”
 
Matt says, with a nod, “No joke! And now, the stakes of the duel are raised!”
 
Ami says, with a nod, “Yes. The duelist that loses this duel loses their soul.”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, concerned, Be careful, Jordy.”
 
Valerie puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “I play my Vampire Lady in attack mode!” Vampire Lady (1550/1550) comes to the field in attack mode and Valerie says, with an evil sly smile, “And the Orichalcos gives my Vampire Lady another five hundred attack points!” Soon after, Vampire Lady gains the mark of the Orichalcos on its forehead, its eyes glow red, and Vampire Lady's stats rise from 1550/1550 to 2050/1550! Valerie puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “I'll end my turn with two cards face-down and end my turn!”
 
Jordan draws one card from his deck and calls out, “It's my move!” Jordan puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “I play my Pot of Greed! Now, I draw two more cards from my deck!” Jordan draws two more cards from his deck, puts two cards in the spell/trap slots, and he says, “I place two cards face-down.” Jordan puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “Then I play my Card Trooper in defense mode to end my turn!” Just then Card Trooper (400/400) comes to the field in defense mode.
 
Valerie yells out, with a dark cold sly tone, “Is that all? Ha! I've seen toddlers who dueled better than that!”
 
Jordan says, with a confident smile, “If you say so, Valerie.”
 
Valerie is taken aback by Jordan's confident smile and she thinks, “What is he up to? His monsters are no match for my Vampire Lady! He is up to something and it has something to do with those face-down cards! He has got to be leading me into a trap! Well, it won't work!” Valerie puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, with a dark cold sly tone, “I play my Cold Wave spell card! For this turn, all spell and trap cards are frozen! However, my seal can't be negated by this card! So, you are the one in trouble!” Just then a storm of freezing energy that freezes both Valerie's and Jordan's face-down cards. Valerie says, with an evil sly smile, “Now, my Lady, take out that pathetic pipsqueak!” Vampire Lady leaps out swipes out at Card Trooper and destroyed it, but since it was in defense mode, Jordan doesn't lose life-points.
 
Jordan draws one card from his deck and he says, seriously, “Since you destroyed my Card Trooper on the field, I get one card from my deck.”
 
Valerie says, with a dark cold snarl, “I end my turn!” Soon after, Valerie's and Jordan's face-down card are unfrozen.
 
Jordan draws one card from his deck and he says, with a serious tone, “It's my move!” When Jordan looks at the card in his hand, he says, with a smile, “And it is time that I end this right now!”
 
Valerie yells out, with a snarl, “What?!”
 
Jordan pushes two buttons on his duel disk and calls out, “You heard me, Valerie! I play my face-down cards! Two Break the Seal trap cards!” Just then Jordan's face-down cards are revealed to be two Break the Seal continuous trap card. Jordan says, with a serious tone, “Thanks to these trap cards, by sending them to the graveyard, I can take one `Forbidden One' card from my deck and add it to my hand!”
 
Valerie exclaims, shocked, “No way! You have Exodia in your deck?”
 
Jordan says, with a sly smile, “That's right. And I'm about to end this.”
 
Valerie pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “I don't think so, twerp! I play my face-down: Hand Destruction!” Valerie's face-down card is revealed to be the Hand Destruction Quick-Play Spell card and Valerie yells out, with a dark cold sly tone, “Nice try! But thanks to this card, both of us need to discard up to four cards in our hands and redraw the same number of cards in our hands!”
 
Ami says, worriedly, “And that takes out his Exodia since he needs all five cards in his hand to use it.” Valerie discards the only three cards in her hand to the graveyard and she draws three new cards from her deck. Jordan discards The Ultimate Ritual of the Forbidden Lord spell card, Exodia the Forbidden One (1000/1000), the head of Exodia, the Right Leg of the Forbidden One (200/300), and the Left Leg of the Forbidden One (200/300) monster cards to the graveyard. Soon after, Jordan draws four new cards from his deck and puts them into his hand.
 
Valerie then says, with an evil sinister smile, “Too bad about your Exodia.” Jordan then plays the effect of his continuous trap cards, discards them to the graveyard, a card comes out of his deck, and Jordan looks to see the Right Arm of the Forbidden One (200/300) monster card.
 
Jordan says, with a confident smile, “Who said that it's gone?”
 
Valerie yells out, with a dark cold annoyed tone, “What are you talking about you little twerp? You need all five cards of Exodia in your hand to summon Exodia and I made you discard four cards which had to take pieces of Exodia away from you!”
 
Jordan says, with a confident tone, “True. But there are more ways to summon Exodia.” Jordan's graveyard slot glows and Jordan calls out, strongly, “And now, I'll show you! I play the spell card that you forced me to discard: The Ultimate Ritual of the Forbidden Lord! This spell card can only be played in the graveyard and when all five Exodia pieces are in my hand and the graveyard!”
 
Valerie yells out, stunned, “What?!”
 
Jordan says, with a serious tone, “Now, all Exodia pieces in my grave return to my deck! And I choose the Head, Right Leg, and Left Leg of Exodia! Those were the cards that you forced me to discard with your spell card!” Jordan then takes the three Exodia cards from his graveyard, puts them back in his deck, reshuffles his deck, and puts his deck back in his duel disk. Jordan then discards Left Arm of the Forbidden One (200/300) and Right Arm of the Forbidden One (200/300) monster cards to the graveyard and Jordan says, as a card comes out of his deck, “Next, I discard the other two Exodia cards to my graveyard in order to summon this!” Jordan puts the card from his deck on his duel disk and calls out, “I summon Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord!” Just then Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord (2000/0) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Valerie asks, perplexed, “What is that?”
 
Jordan says, with a sly smile, “One of my newest best cards. My Exodius can't be destroyed in battle and you can't use any of your spell, traps, or monster effects against him. Plus, he gains one thousand attack points for every Normal monster in my grave and since the two Exodia parts in my graveyard are considered Normal monsters, his attack points are two thousand!”
 
Valerie says, with an evil sly smile, “He is still weaker than my Vampire!”
 
Jordan says, taking a card from his deck, discarding the Left Leg of the Forbidden One (200/300) monster card to the graveyard, puts his deck back in his duel disk, “I can discard one monster card from my hand or deck every time that Exodius attacks and since I discarded the Left Leg and it is classified as a Normal monster, Exodius is one thousand attack points stronger!” Exodius' stats rise from 2000/0 to 3000/0 and Jordan calls out, strongly, “Lightning Fire Flash!” Exodius attacks Vampire Lady with a stream of red energy and it cries out as it is destroyed causing Valerie to lose 950 life-points.
 
Valerie says, with a dark cold snarl, “Your `Exodia copy' might be powerful, but he can't protect you for long!”
 
Jordan says, with a sly grin, “You might want to reconsider that remark! You see, when all five pieces of Exodia are sent to the graveyard by my spell and Exodius' special ability, Exodia is automatically summoned and it is game over!”
 
Valerie yells out, stunned, “No!”
 
Jordan puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, with a sly smile, “Oh, yes, Valerie. I place one card face-down and end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Valerie: 3050
Jordan: 4000
 
Valerie thinks in her mind, with a nervous tone, “Just great! He already has three pieces of Exodia in the grave already! Two more turns and it is game over for me! No way! I won't let that little twerp beat me ever again! But I've got to defeat that overgrown monster of his, but he can't be destroyed in battle and every one of my spells, traps, and monsters are useless!” Valerie draws one card from her deck, gives a cold snarl, and she says, “I put one monster face-down on the field and I end my turn!” Soon after, a hologram of a face-down monster appears on Valerie's side of the field.
 
Jordan says, with a serious tone, “It's my move!” Jordan draws one card from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and he says, “First, I place one card face-down!” Jordan then says, taking out his deck and taking a card from his deck, “Next, Exodius, attacks your face-down monster!” Jordan then discards Right Leg of the Forbidden One (200/300) monster card to the graveyard and he says, with a smile, “Now, I can send another monster card from my deck to the graveyard and it is the right leg of Exodia!”
 
Valerie thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Oh, rats! One more card and it is goodbye!” Exodius' stats rise from 3000/0 to 4000/0 and attacks Valerie's face-down monster, which is flipped up to be revealed as Morphing Jar (700/600) in defense mode, and Exodius' attack destroys it, but since it was in defense mode, Valerie doesn't lose any life-points. Valerie says, with a dark cold plain tone, “Since you flipped up my Morphing Jar, we must discard our hands and draw five new cards from our decks.” Jordan and Valerie discard their hands and draw five new cards from their hands.
 
Jordan says, with a smile, “However, two of those cards were Normal monster cards, Valerie. So, Exodius gains two thousand extra attack points!” Exodius' stats rise from 4000/0 to 6000/0! Jordan says, with a serious tone, “I'll end my turn here. Next turn, Exodia is complete and this duel is over. I wish that it didn't come to this, but you put this on yourself.”
 
Valerie thinks in her mind, with a dark cold angered tone, “Why you rotten little rat? I'll show you! I'm not going to allow you to make a fool out of me!” Valerie thinks in her mind, nervously, “But I can't destroy his Exodius in battle and all cards from my field don't effect his Exodius!” Just then the solution hits Valerie and she thinks, with an evil sly grin, “That's it! Nothing from my field will have any effect on Exodius, but his field is a different story! Gotcha, you little twerp!”
 
Amara asks, perplexed, “What is with her grin?”
 
Lita says, seriously, “I don't know, Amara, but I don't like it.”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, seriously, “Neither do I!”
 
Valerie draws one card from her deck, gives an evil wide grin, and he says, with a dark cold smile, “It was a nice try, brat! But now, it is time for me to make your Exodius useless!”
 
Jordan says, with a serious tone, “What? You can't!”
 
Valerie puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with an evil smile, “I can with this! I play my Nibelung's Treasure spell card! This card allows me to take a special equip spell card from my deck and put it on your side of the field!” Just then a beam of light comes from Valerie's deck, hits Jordan's duel disk, and a hologram of a Nibelung's Ring equip spell card appears on Jordan's side of the field. Valerie says, with an evil sly smile, “And I give you my Nibelung's Ring and equip it to your Exodius!” Just then a silver ring with weird symbols on them attached to Exodius' right wrist and Valerie says, with an evil sly smile, “Now, the monster equipped with it can't attack and as long as it is on, you must draw two cards every Draw Phase and if there is a monster in one of those cards, you must discard it! And since the card is on your side of the field and not mine, Exodius can't negate it!”
 
Ami says, stunned, “Oh no! Since the spell card is on Jordan's side of the field, Exodius' ability can't negate it!”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “That's not good for Jordan.”
 
Jade thinks in her mind, concerned, “Come on, Jordy.”
 
Valerie draws five more cards from her deck and she says, with an evil sly tone, “Too bad, dork! Now, I get five more cards from my deck.” Valerie puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Swam Maiden spell card! This card allows me to summon one Valkyrie monster from my hand!” Valerie puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “And now, I summon my Valkyrie Zwei in attack mode!” Just then Valkyrie Zwei (1600/1600-2100/1600) comes to the field in attack mode while embracing the power of the Orichalcos.
 
Jordan says, with a serious tone, “My Exodius might be unable to attack, but his ability makes it that you can't use your monster's ability to take out mine!”
 
Valerie puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with a dark cold sly tone, “That's not my plan! Next, I play my Cost Down spell card! By discarding one card from my hand, all monsters in my hand are reduced by two levels for this turn!” Valerie puts one card on his duel disk and she says, with a sly smile, “Now, I can play my Fortune Chariot in attack mode!” Just then Fortune Chariot (0/0-500/0) comes to the field in attack mode and the horses pulling the chariot part gain the mark of the Orichalcos on their foreheads and glowing red eyes. Valerie says, with a dark cold sly tone, “And now, I equip my Valkyrie with the Union monster!” Just then Valkyrie Zwei gets off her horse and lands in the chariot.
 
Serena says, with a worried tone, “Oh no! By cutting her Valkyrie's original attack power in half, she can attack Jordy's life-points directly!”
 
Valerie says, with a sly smile, “That's right! And now, Valkyrie Zwei, use your chariot and attack that twerp directly!” Valkyrie Zwei's stats reduce from 2100/1600 to 1300/1600 and she charges right at Jordan. Jordan gasps in shock as the monster heads right for him and he yelps out as Valkyrie Zwei slash him with her sword causing him to lose 1300 life-points.
 
Celeste says, stunned, “Dad!”
 
Valerie puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, with an evil sly grin, “I'll end my turn with one card face-down.” Valkyrie Zwei's stats rise back from 1300/1600 to 2100/1600.
 
Current Score:
Valerie: 3050
Jordan: 2700
 
Jordan draws two cards from his deck and he says, “My move.”
 
Valerie says, with an evil sly smile, “Don't forget. Any monsters that you drew are gone.”
 
Jordan says, with a serious tone, “Sorry, no monsters here.” Jordan puts one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, “I play my Monster Reborn! Now, I can bring back the non-Normal monster that I discarded with your Morphing Jar! My Dark Magician Girl!” Just then Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Valerie says, with a dark cold annoyed tone, “Not her, again!”
 
Jordan puts one card in the spell/trap slots and yells out, “Next, I play my Sage's Stone spell card! Since my Dark Magician Girl is on the field, I can summon one Dark Magician from my deck to the field!” Just then a card comes out of Jordan's deck and he puts the card on his duel disk causing Dark Magician (2500/2100) to come to the field in attack mode. Jordan says, with a serious tone, “Dark Magician! Dark Magic Attack!” Dark Magician prepares to fire a beam of mystical energy right at Valkyrie Zwei.
 
Valerie pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, with an evil smile, “Nice try! I play my face-down card: Wotan's Judgment!” Valerie's face-down card is revealed to be the Wotan's Judgment trap card and Valerie says, drawing one card from her deck and putting one card from her hand on top of her deck, “This card ends your Battle Phase by exchanging the top card from my deck with one spell card from my hand.” Valerie then takes out her deck, reshuffles it, and returns her deck to her duel disk.
 
Jordan says, with a plain tone, “I end my turn.”
 
Valerie says, drawing one card from her deck, “It's my turn!” Valerie puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “With my Morphing Jar's discard, I put in a few more Dark monsters from my hand to the graveyard and with that, I can play my Dark Armed Dragon in attack mode!” Just then Dark Armed Dragon (2800/1000-3300/1000) comes to the field in attack mode and embraces the power of the Orichalcos. Valerie then says, with an evil sly smile, “Now, I remove my Morphing Jar from play to get rid of that little wench!” Morphing Jar (700/600) monster card is removed from Valerie's graveyard and Dark Armed Dragon launches a sonic wave at Dark Magician Girl.
 
Jordan pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “I play my face-down card: Shift!” Jordan's face-down card is revealed to be the Shift trap card and Jordan says, with a serious tone, “Thanks to this trap card, I can shift the target of your Dark Armed Dragon's effect and I choose my Exodius!”
 
Valerie says, stunned, “But your Exodius can't be effected by special abilities!”
 
Jordan says, with a sly smile, “That's right!” Dark Armed Dragon's sonic wave is sent towards Exodius and his aura negates it.
 
Valerie yells out, with a dark cold angered tone, “You will pay for that! Valkyrie Zwei, use your chariot and attack his life-points directly!” Valkyrie Zwei's stats reduce down from 2100/1600 to 1300/1600 and she attacks Jordan directly again causing him to yelp as he loses 1300 life-points. Valerie calls out, with an evil sly grin, “Now, Dark Armed Dragon, attack his Dark Magician right now!” Dark Armed Dragon turns its attention to Dark Magician.
 
Jordan pushes another button on his duel disk and he yells out, “I play my other face-down card: Shrink!” Jordan's other face-down card is revealed to be the Shrink spell card and Jordan says, with a smile, “Thanks to this card, your monster's power is cut in half!” Dark Armed Dragon's stats are reduced from 3300/1000 to 1650/1000 and Dark Magician counterattack causing Dark Armed Dragon to be destroyed while Valerie cries out in shock as she loses 850 life-points.
 
Valerie says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “You are going to pay for that! I end my turn with one card face-down!”
 
Current Score:
Valerie: 2200
Jordan: 1400
 
Jordan says, drawing two cards from his deck and discarding Blast Magician (1400/1700), “It's my turn!” Jordan then calls out, “Dark Magician, destroy his Valkyrie with Dark Magic Attack!” Dark Magician launches its attack at Valkyrie Zwei, but she leaps out of the chariot causing it to be destroyed while Valerie lose 400 life-points and her Valkyrie Zwei returns to its original horse. Jordan asks, perplexed, “What happened?”
 
Valerie says, with a sneer, “If I give up my chariot, my Valkyrie is safe even through I still lose life-points!”
 
Jordan says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Valerie: 1800
Jordan: 1400
 
Valerie draws one card from her deck and calls out, with an evil sly smile, “Now, it is time that I end this!” Valerie puts one card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, as a hologram of a spell card of a monster coming out of some kind of dark pit appears, “First, I play my Dark Awakening spell card! By sacrificing one monster on my field, I can play one Dark monster from my hand no matter what summoning conditions are needed! So, I sacrifice my Valkyrie!” Just then Valkyrie Zwei vanishes from the field and Valerie says, with an evil smile while putting one card on her duel disk, “And now, I summon the mighty Darklord Zerato in attack mode!” Just then Darklord Zerato (2800/2300-3300/2300) comes to the field in attack mode while embracing the powers of the Orichalcos. Valerie yells out, with an evil sinister smile, “Now, Darklord Zerato, attack this whelp's Dark Magician Girl right now!” Darklord Zerato moves in to attack Dark Magician Girl and Valerie says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “And now, I play my face-down: Battle Fusion!” Valerie's face-down card is revealed to be Battle Fusion Quick-Play Spell card and Valerie says, with an evil smile, “Thanks to this card, I can add your little wench's attack to my Zerato while it is attacking her!” Just then Darklord Zerato's stats rise from 3300/2300 to 5300/2300 and Valerie yells out, with a dark cold sly tone, “It's all over!”
 
Celeste calls out, stunned, “Daddy, no!”
 
Jordan pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “I play my face-down card: Defense Seal Wall!” Just then Jordan's face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Seal Wall continuous trap card and Jordan says, with a serious tone, “Thanks to this card, as long as Exodius is on the field, I can stop your attack and end your Battle Phase!” Soon after, Darklord Zerato's attack is stopped and its stats return from 5300/2300 to 3300/2300.
 
Valerie says, with a snarl, “I end my turn!”
 
Jordan draws two cards from his deck, looks at them, and he says, with a sly smile, “Well, this duel is about to end, Valerie.”
 
Valerie says, with a dark cold annoyed tone, “What do you mean?”
 
Jordan says, with a sly smile, “Thanks to your spell card on my Exodius, I've drawn the card that I need.” Jordan then takes a card from his hand and displays an Emergency Provisions Quick-Play spell card and he says, with a sly smile, “I play Emergency Provisions! With this card, I can destroy any spell or trap card on my side of the field to regain one thousand life-points.”
 
Valerie calls out, shocked, “No, you can't!”
 
Jordan says, as he puts the card in the spell/trap slots, “Oh, yes, I can. And the card I use it on is . . . Your ring!” Just then hologram of Nibelung's Ring equip spell card is destroyed while Jordan's life-points increase by 1000 more points. Jordan then yells out, taking out his deck, “And now, Exodius is attacking and that means that this duel comes to a final end.” Jordan takes one card from his deck, puts his deck back in his duel disk, and discards Exodia the Forbidden One (1000/1000), the head of Exodia, to the graveyard and he says, with a sly smile as a wind starts to pick up, “And now, I play Exodius' final power! Since all five pieces of the Forbidden One are in the graveyard, I call forth the mighty Exodia to the field!” Just then a large door appears behind Jordan and the door opens to reveal Exodia the Forbidden One.
 
Valerie yells out, horrified, “No, this can't be! How could I lose to you again? This is impossible!”
 
Jordan says, with a sigh, “All I fell is sorry for you. You kidnapped my daughter only to lose at your game!” Jordan yells out, strongly, “Exodia, Obliterate!” Exodia launches his attack and it slams into Valerie causing her to cry out as she loses the rest of her life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Valerie: 0
Jordan: 2400
 
With the end of the duel, the holograms fade away as the Seal of Orichalcos closes in on Valerie, but then the force-field around Celeste is gone and Valerie grabs her by her collar.
 
Jade yells out, stunned, “What are you doing?!”
 
Valerie says, with an evil smile, “If I'm going, I'm not going alone! When the seal closes around both of us, we both lose our souls!”
 
Everyone gasps out in shock and horror and Rini yells out, strongly, “That's not fair!”
 
Valerie says, with an evil sly smile, “I don't play fair!” Jade and Jordan try to reach their future daughter, but the Orichalcos blows them back as it closes in on Celeste and Valerie as Celeste tries to struggle out of Valerie's grip, but the Orichalcos seems to have negated her powers. Valerie says, with an evil sinister smile, “Don't bother! You are going to be sealed for all time!”
 
Celeste says, with a serious and very determined tone, “No way! My mom and dad need me! I won't give up! I'll never give up!” Celeste then reaches into Valerie's pocket and just then a burst of light comes from it causing everyone to gasp in shock as the light forces them to close their eyes.
 
Amara calls out, perplexed, “What's going on?!”
 
Valerie says, stunned, “What is this?” Just then Celeste vanishes as the Orichalcos circles around and she yells out, stunned, “NO! THIS CAN'T BE!!!” Valerie then screams out as her soul is taken by the Orichalcos. When the light fades, everyone opens their eyes to see a soulless Valerie in front of them, but Celeste is gone.
 
Michelle asks, confused, “What happened?
 
Lita asks, perplexed, “Where did Celeste go?”
 
Jade calls out, worriedly, “Celeste!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “I'm right here mom!” Everyone looks up to the source of the voice and they gasp to see Sailor Light Star with a brand new Sailor fuku.
 
Sailor Light Star's hair is contained in a silver helmet that covers her scalp, sides of her head, and cheekbones, exposing the eyes, nose, and mouth, the Crest of Light in bright silver on her forehead, her lips are beautiful ruby red, her choker has become metallic choker that's still silver with a golden heart jewel that has a black, silver, and gold star jewels attached to it in the center of her choker, there is a star-shaped locket attached below the center of the choker with a emerald-shaped prism-like diamond in the center with the Crest of Light in silver in the center of the diamond, she is covered in a silver armored fuku, in the center of the bust area of her fuku there is heart-shaped diamond-like brooch with the Crest of Light in silver in the center of the locket with six silver angel wings attached to the brooch, her arms are covered in a fingerless latex material that's connected to a black latex bodysuit hidden under her sailor armor, she has armored shoulder pads similar to Ryo of the Wildfire's Ronin Armor, but they are black with the Crest of Light in silver on each armored shoulder pad, she has dark violet armored elbow pads on her elbows, she has golden armored gantlets over both of her latex covered lower arms with a silver cross jewels that has golden heart jewels in the top center portion of the silver cross jewels while the cross jewels are attached to the backhand portion of the gantlets, her fingernails are dark pink in color with the Crest of Light in silver on each fingernail, her mini-skirt has become armored as well with a sheath for a sword similar to the Shining Warrior's sword attached to her left side of the armored fuku with a mystical staff similar to the Mystic Force Power Ranger's Magi Staff expect it is pure silver and covered in all types of jewels attached to the right side of her armored mini-skirt, her legs are covered black latex with silver armored kneepads covering her kneecaps, she has black high-heeled armored boots on her feet, and she has six huge and fluffy silver angel wings coming out of her back. In her right hand, there is a similar weapon to Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star's weapon, but it is crystal blue and silver in color.
 
Jordan asks, stunned, “Celeste?”
 
The new Sailor Light Star lands in the ground in front of them and she says, with a smile, “Yep! But now, I'm Valkyrie Sailor Light Star now!”
 
Rini says, with an excited tone, “This is so cool, Celeste! You and I are both Valkyrie Sailor Scouts now!”
 
Mina asks, perplexed, “How did it happen?”
 
Serena says, with a smile, “Maybe Celeste's determination was so strong that somehow she tapped into her inner strength and unlocked her Valkyrie Sailor Scout powers.”
 
PallaPalla says, amazed, “Wow! She looks so cool!”
 
JunJun states, with an annoyed tone, “Oh, man! When are we going to get Valkyrie Sailor Scout powers?”
 
CereCere says, with a sigh, “When we are able to unlock the secret of them, JunJun.”
 
Jade tells Valkyrie Sailor Light Star, with a smile, “I'm just so glad that you are okay!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Light Star gently hugs her future mother and she says, kindly, “I'm sorry that I worried you, mom.”
 
Jordan looks over the soulless form of Valerie and Jun says, with a serious tone, “There was nothing that you could have done, Jordan.”
 
Molly says, with a nod, “Yeah. She chose her own fate when she sided with the Orichalcos.”
 
Jordan says, with a nod, “I know, but even someone as rotten as her doesn't deserve this.”
 
Jun says, with a plain tone, “Well, you can't change what people decide to do. And this is how people like Dartz and beings like the Light of Destruction operate.”
 
Molly says, with a nod, “They prey on people's fears and weakness in order to get what they want.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “That's right, Jordy.” Serena says, with a plain tone and serious expression not seen in her face before, “However, I'm going to try my best to make sure that this doesn't happen again.”
 
Rei asks Serena, with a curious tone, “Hey, Meatball Head, are you okay?”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “I'm just getting tried of this, Rei.”
 
Rei tells Serena, with a plain tone, “Look, I know that you want a normal life . . .”
 
Serena says, interrupting, “And wanting that brought on this whole mess!” Rei and plenty of the others give Serena stunned and perplexed look and she says, with a plain tone, “All I wanted was to be a normal girl, but I realize that's impossible. I'm Sailor Moon, the Moon Princess, and I've got higher duties and all, but my desire for peace and no combat and not focusing on a problem until it becomes necessary has caused plenty of problems.”
 
Rini tells Serena, with a serious tone, “Mom, you are not blaming yourself for what happened! I mean, this is the Light of Destruction! There is nothing that you could have done if you tackled it right away.”
 
Serena says, with a sigh, “Maybe you're right, Rini. And maybe you aren't right. I kept my life as a ninja, the famous or infamous `Black Angel' hidden, when it could have helped against many foes including this, on my desire just to be a regular girl with good friends and living a nice regular life.”
 
Lita says, with a concerned, “You can't keep hitting yourself on that. After what you must have gone through as a Shinobi, it must be very understandable.”
 
Serena says, with a smile, “Thanks, Lita-chan. However, I'm getting sick and tried of villains like the Light of Destruction and Dartz.” Serena gets a serious look and she says, “With enemies like them, you can't reason with them or hope for peace. You have got to take action and who knows if there are others like them out there. I can't just wait around and let them strike. Something or someone like the Light of Destruction or Dartz might come and I can't take something like this all over again.” Serena puts her right hand into a fist and a few tears come from her eyes.
 
Darien says, with a kind smile, “Don't worry, Sere'. Something like this isn't your fault and it won't happen again.”
 
Serena says, with a warm loving smile, “Thank you, Darien. However, I'm still going to take the lessons that I learned and I'm making a slight `change' in Sailor Scout policy.”
 
Mina asks Serena, curiously, “What do you mean?”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “We're not going to change anything when peace comes around, but I think that we should make a more `pro-active' stance against threats to the planet and the universe. We will try to resolve things peacefully, but if we come up against an enemy like the Light of Destruction or Dartz, we do what is necessary to protect the innocent and the safety of the universe. However, we make that assignment as quickly as possible and we take out it fast before it accelerates. I'm not letting anything like this to happen again. If we come across an enemy like them, we take out quick and fast before it has a chance to cause more pain and misery to others.”
 
Plenty in the group are surprised by Serena's declaration and Davis thinks, amazed, “Whoa! This girl really means business! I guess that this whole experience has changed her! But then again, this whole experience has changed all of us! I'm not sure that it is for the better! But something tells me that she will take her `life' as Sailor Moon a lot more seriously from now on.”
 
The Sailor Scouts are also surprised by their leader's `declaration' and Rei says, with a kind smile, “Look, Serena, I know that this whole experience changed you and all. I can understand Meatball Head. However, please don't try to let it destroy who you are. You might have hidden a whole `secret life' even from us, which I'm a bit annoyed at, but from what I heard, you are still who you are when we first met. So, don't ever change that, got it?”
 
Serena says, with a sly smile, “Change who I am too much? Don't count on it, Pyro!”
 
Rei says, with a sly smile, “You had better remember that Serena.”
 
Amara asks, curiously, “So, what do we do with her?”
 
Jade says, plainly, “All we can do is bring her body to the infirmary and keep it safe until we get her soul back. She doesn't deserve such good treatment after all she did, but if we start to act them, we will become just like her.”
 
Jordan says, with a nod, “Jade-chan has a point. I don't like her for what she did, but it doesn't me we start acting like her.”
 
Molly says, with a nod, “Good point, Jordan.” Soon enough, the group of heroes and heroines prepared to take Valerie's soulless body back to Duel Academy, not knowing that they were being watch from a far off distance by two figures that vanish very quickly.
 
On the meanwhile, Serena winches from her left shoulder blade near her neck and she rubs it gently causing Darien to ask, concerned, “Are you okay?”
 
Serena says, with a warm smile, “I'm okay, Darien-kun. It's just muscle tension.” However, Serena thinks in her mind, “That's the area where my `special birthmark' is! Why is acting up now of all times? Could it be?” As Serena looks towards the `White Dorm', she gets a perplexed and worried look on her face.
 
(In an unknown location; Sometime later)
 
Somewhere, within the center of some kind of crystal cave palace, we find Queen Beryl and her generals in front of a large tank made of crystal with black liquid inside as well as a glowing red core and assembled in front of them are the four Sailor Animamates.
 
Queen Beryl says, with an evil sly grin, “So, you are the four soldiers of Sailor Galaxia when Chaos controlled her? Interesting.”
 
Sailor Tin Nyanko says, with an evil smile, “We know that you hate that rotten Moon brat as much as we do.”
 
Queen Beryl says, with a curious tone, “Yes? Go on.”
 
Sailor Iron Mouse asks, with an evil grin, “We're hoping to team up and make those little Sailor brats pay!”
 
Jadeite yells out, angrily, “What?! That's ridiculous! You're Sailor Scouts!”
 
Queen Beryl says, with an evil smile, “Evil Sailor Scouts, my dear general. They wish to gather the true star seeds of real Senshi and take their power for themselves. I must say that I love the irony and plus, they get rid of the good Senshi which is good for us.”
 
Sailor Lead Crow says, with an evil smile, “That's right. If you help us take care of those brats and let us keep their true star seeds, this whole galaxy is yours to do with what you will. All we want is power.”
 
Zoisite states, with a sneer, “What makes you think that we will . . .”
 
Queen Beryl yells out, with a serious tone, “Enough, Zoisite! I understand your `apprehension', but this is an excellent chance to take care of those brats! We can use the energy of all types of people and plus, we need the Millennium Items and the various other items that those goody-goods have to revive the Negaverse! The star seeds mean nothing to us! With those other powers in our hands, the Negaverse would be fully reborn in no time!”
 
Malachite says, with a nod, “You have a point, my queen.”
 
Just then the red core speaks with a deep demonic voice, “Indeed, she is, General Malachite. Our enemies' power grows by the second! With the power of the Legendary Solar and Sailor Senshi forms on their side and the Negaverse slowly returning to the strength that we had even before our battles with Queen Serenity's daughter, her guardians, and beloved, we wouldn't stand a chance as we are now! We need the Millennium Items and the other items of powers in our enemies' possessed to allow the Negaverse to return to its absolute full glory!”
 
Queen Beryl says, with an evil smile, “Yes, you are right, Queen Metallia. And that's why I propose to agree to this alliance. These `Animamates' can have the star seeds of those brats, but they allow us to have those items to allow us to regain our strength and the strength of the Negaverse.”
 
Sailor Tin Nyanko says, with a nod, “Fine by us! We don't give anything to those little trinkets anyway! All we want is revenge against Sailor Moon and all of their true star seeds.”
 
Queen Beryl tells the Sailor Animamates, “Good. We shall need time to prepare.”
 
Sailor Lead Crow says, with a nod, “Fine. We shall be waiting.” Soon after, the four Sailor Animamates teleport away and the four generals look at Queen Beryl.
 
Jadeite asks, stunned, “Queen Beryl? You are not going to agree to working with them! Even if they are Evil Sailor Scouts!”
 
Queen Beryl says, with a sigh, “Jadeite, I know that you don't like Sailor Scouts and it is quite understandable, but you need to remember that everything in life has opposites including the Sailor Senshi. Once we get rid of those wench and all of her friends, those items shall allow us greater power than we dreamed. And then those Sailor Animamates will be easy pickings for us and we will force them to serve us! The very force that once protected the universe shall be the way that we destroy it!”
 
Zoisite says, with an evil smile, “Using Sailor Senshi to conquer the universe? My queen, you come up with those evilest of plans.”
 
Queen Beryl says, with an evil wide grin, “Thank you, Zoisite. I try.”
 
Queen Metallia says, with a serious tone, “Indeed. I've always loved how you think, Queen Beryl. However, time is short and there is more to be worried about. The Orichalcos' Great Leviathan continues to grow in power and the Light of Destruction continues to regain the energy that it lost in the battle with Queen Serenity's child, who is ironically the same child of Selene from The Treasured Era that protected her mother from the Light of Destruction and holds the same power that it can't control! Plus, I sense another evil force, an ancient one, starting to awaken!”
 
Malachite asks, perplexed, “Another evil force?”
 
Queen Metallia says, with a serious tone, “I believe that it is one of the same forces the `People of the Stars' fought ages ago!”
 
Queen Beryl and the Generals gasp in shock and Jadeite asks, curiously, “Does that mean the power of the Red Star is on Earth?”
 
Queen Metallia says, with a plain tone, “Yes, General Jadeite. And I believe the Moon Princess might have been chosen by the Red Star. Right now, I can faintly sense the power on her.”
 
Queen Beryl says, with an annoyed snarl, “Of course. That Princess always has been chosen to give forces like us a major pain.”
 
Queen Metallia says, with a serious tone, “Which is why her and her family must be destroyed! We can't allow her to gain more power or she will indeed finish us! You know what you must do!”
 
Queen Beryl says, with a bow, “Yes, Queen Metallia. It shall be done.”
 
(Back with our heroes and heroines; A short time later)
 
In front of the Slifer Red dorm, they are assembled together as they listen to Washu, Ami, and Bastion as they try to explain about their attempts to find the headquarters of the Orichalcos to find and release the souls that they have taken so far and to stop the second rise of the Great Leviathan.
 
At one point, Joey asks, plainly, “Let me get this straight: You don't have any clue about where they are?”
 
Washu says, with a serious tone, “No, we didn't say that. We said that we used vast amounts of power triangulation and scanning as well as variable calculation as well as other various scientific scanning methods that certain people don't understand in order to find his location.”
 
Ryoko says, with a plain tone, “I don't understand what you just said.”
 
Ayeka asks, with an annoyed tone, “Can you just be quiet?”
 
Ryoko says, with a sneer, “What do you make me princess? I'll be sure to make you regret!”
 
Ayeka says, with a snarl, “Oh, yeah!”
 
Tenchi says, in a kind scolding tone, “We don't have time for this, you two! Please!”
 
Ayeka and Ryoko say in unison solemnly, “Sorry.”
 
Bastion says, with a logical tone, “We are not saying that we don't know where the Orichalcos headquarters is. We are saying that we don't know exactly where the Orichalcos headquarters is. The negative dark energy that they are using is causing some disruptions to the sensors that Ami and Miss Washu are using and even with Izzy's help, it is hard to recalibrate them.”
 
Syrus asks, curiously, “Wait! You mean you have an idea where they are?”
 
Washu says, with a plain tone and a sly smile, “Where else do you think that they are? They are here at Duel Academy.”
 
There are plenty of gasps from our heroes and heroines and Ami says, with a logical tone, “It makes sense. They must be an in secret location on the island that they have somehow kept hidden from us like our other enemies.”
 
Naruto asks, seriously, “Well, where are these jerks?”
 
Sakura says, scolding tone in her voice, “Naruto! We can't just rush in there and attack. We could lose our souls in there.”
 
Kakashi says, with a nod, “Sakura has a point, Naruto. We can't just rush in there and attack. And like Miss Mizuno said before, they don't know exactly where on the island they are.”
 
Bastion says, with a serious tone, “However, we do have a general idea. They are somewhere on the island and lately, we have found tons of underground caverns and caves throughout the island even one that are safely hidden in Academy Island's volcano.”
 
Lita says, with a plain tone, “Sometimes, I keep asking about that.”
 
Matt states, with a nod, “No joke! What kind of person builds a school near a volcano?”
 
Yugi says, with a plain tone, “I think that it is one of Kaiba's `test' to see who can tough it out.”
 
Atticus tells Jordan, “Well, I'm glad that your future girl is okay, Jordy.”
 
Celeste says, with a smile, “Thanks, Uncle Atticus.”
 
Alexis says, with a sigh, “I've got to say that this is so weird. I'm with Jordy's future daughter.”
 
Alister states, with a sly grin, “Yeah, I know. But for all of us, I don't think any of us can say that our lives are normal. Right, Sissy?”
 
Keiko yells out, annoyed, “How many times that I told you not to call me that?”
 
Kagome says, with a sigh, “I feel your pain, Kei.”
 
Alexis asks, with a sigh, “Don't we know it, Kagome?”
 
Atticus, Sanosake, and Alister say in unison, “Come on, Sissy! We aren't that bad!” Alexis, Kagome, and Keiko get really annoyed looks on their faces.
 
Davis says, with a sigh, “Oh, boy. I'm keep wondering if they are clones or something.”
 
TK says, with a nod, “You and me both, Davis.” Just then Davis and TK winch in pain with Davis rubbing the back of upper right shoulder while TK rubs his upper left shoulder.
 
Kari asks, concerned, “What's wrong, Dai-kun?”
 
Jun asks, curiously, “Is that weird birthmark of yours acting up again?”
 
Serena's ears perk at the sound of this and Tai asks, perplexed, “Weird birthmark?”
 
Matt says, with a nod, “Yeah. TK has one too.”
 
Sora asks, curiously, “TK, too?”
 
Yusuke says, with a nod, “Yeah, it is pretty weird. Davis had a strange birthmark on the back of his upper right shoulder when he was born.”
 
Kira says, with a nod, “It is really weird. I think it looks like a . . .”
 
Yugi says, with a plain tone, “It looks like a dragon's tail.”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, stunned, “What?! That could only mean . . .” Just then she remembers what happened when they learned the location of the Winged Dragon of Ra copy card.
 
Flashback; Chancellor Sheppard's office
 
In Chancellor Sheppard's office, we find Serena and Hikari watching Pegasus prepare to leave to find Frantz and the stolen copy of the Winged Dragon of Ra God Card.
 
Hikari asks Pegasus, “Mister Pegasus, sir, do you think that you are being rash?”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Yes. We can call our friends and help out.”
 
Pegasus says, with a shake of his head, “No. This is something that I must do on my own. Jaden-boy, Yugi-boy, and all of your friends and loved ones need to stay out of this.” Pegasus says, turning to face Serena, “However, there is a favor that I need to ask of you.”
 
Serena asks, curiously, “Yes, Mister Pegasus?”
 
Pegasus asks, with a serious tone, “Well, this might sound strange, but do you have an unusual birthmark?”
 
Serena is stunned by the question and she replies, stunned, “What? Why do you wish to know?”
 
Pegasus says, with a serious tone, “This is important, my dear.”
 
Serena replies, with a plain tone, “Yes. It is on my left shoulder blade, near my neck. I keep concealed as best as I can. It looks like a dragon's claw.”
 
Pegasus says, with a nod, “I see.” Pegasus snaps his fingers and a black suited man carrying a metal briefcase with an electronic lock comes into the room. Pegasus points to the table and the man in the black suit puts the suitcase on the table. Pegasus pushes some buttons on the electronic lock and the briefcase opens to reveal various Duel Monsters' cards strapped to the top with five Duel Monsters' deck neatly and careful packed onto pillow-like material in the center of the inside of the briefcase.
 
Hikari asks, stunned, “What is this?” On the meanwhile, Serena is feels strangely drawn to the deck on the far left and she instinctively reaches out for it. Hikari asks Serena, perplexed, “Serena, what are you doing?”
 
Serena replies, perplexed, “I don't . . . know . . . I'm strangely drawn to that deck . . . I can't help myself . . .” Serena then touches the deck and just then images flood her mind causing her to gasp as the image of a crimson colored dragon appears in her mind. Serena jumps back and asks, perplexed, “What? What just happened?”
 
Hikari replies, seriously, “You tell me, Serena.”
 
Serena says, confused, “What I touched that deck, I saw . . . an image of a crimson dragon . . .”
 
Pegasus asks, with a serious tone, “Are you sure, Miss Tsukino?” When Serena nods her head and Pegasus sees the certainty in her eyes, he says, “I see.” Soon after, he takes out the deck that Serena touched and gives it to Serena. Pegasus says, seriously, “This deck belongs to you. I know that you hold a Fairy deck with another rare card that's equal in rarity to Rainbow Dragon.”
 
Serena asks, stunned, “How did you know, sir?”
 
Pegasus says, with a sly smile, “My dear, you don't need physic powers to know people. I have my company. Now, look over that deck.”
 
Serena looks over the cards in the deck and she says, surprised, “What the? Many to nearly all these cards are ones that I've never seen before.”
 
Pegasus says, with a nod, “Indeed. These are brand new cards that will reinvent the game of Duel Monsters forever. This top secret project is an important part of my company. Chumley-boy is a part of this project and he has come up with plenty of new concepts with these new cards. Kaiba-boy already knows of this project and secretly added the program codes for these new breed of cards into the Duel Disks already. However, Kaiba-boy, not wanting to be outdone by me, has already started to create a new generation of Duel Disks.”
 
Hikari asks, stunned, “New Duel Disks?”
 
Pegasus says, with a nod, “That's right. Actually, he is actually going into new frontiers and he is developing a whole new system of holographic dueling that will change the game like my newest generation of cards. He won't go into details, but let's just say the days of `static' duels, duels in large stadiums or one place with duel disks, might be a thing of the past.”
 
Serena says, amazed, “Wow.”
 
Pegasus says, with a serious expression and tone, “However, you, two, can't say anything about these cards until the time is right. Because in these cards, I might be giving you the fate of the universe.”
 
Hikari and Serena gasp in shock and Hikari asks, perplexed, “What do you mean?”
 
Pegasus snaps his fingers and the man in black produces a DVD disk in a case causing Pegasus to say, “What I mean will be in this DVD. It will explain about these new cards and how to use them. It will have a new way to summoning in it and you will need to learn how to use them. However, you will also need to find four more people other than yourself. They will have birthmarks similar to yours. Look for anyone with birthmark that is parts to a dragon.”
 
Serena asks, perplexed, “To a dragon?”
 
As the man in black snaps close the large suitcase, Pegasus says, with a nod while taking out a letter, “Yes. Now, this will contain the code needed to open the case. Guard this case with your lives!”
 
Hikari and Serena say in unison, nervously, “Yes, sir!” Soon after, Serena takes the letter from Pegasus as he prepares to head off to find Frantz.
 
Pegasus says, plainly, “The rest I will leave to you. Good luck.” Pegasus then heads off to find Frantz leaving two stunned heroines in his wake.
 
End Flashback; Return to the Present
 
Back in the present, Serena looks at Hikari and she thinks, “Could they be the two of the people that are supposed to gets these `new generation' decks?”
 
Matt then says, perplexed, “Wow. That's incredible. TK looks like he has the head of dragon.”
 
Davis asks, surprised, “Wow. You, two, huh?”
 
TK says, with a nod, “Yeah. My mom and dad could never explain that weird birthmark. It is good thing that we could hide it. Plenty of people would think it as a tattoo or something.”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Well, isn't this a motley bunch?” Everyone looks to see none other than Aster Phoenix walking up to them.
 
Jaden says, surprised, “Hey, Aster! It's been awhile.”
 
Rei asks, plainly, “What do you want Phoenix?”
 
Aster says, with a sly smile, “Is that it? Note even a `hello'?”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “Cut the antics, Phoenix. You haven't been much help lately. So, what are you doing here now?”
 
Kagome says, with a plain tone, “Easy, Rei. Yelling at him isn't going to make things any better around here.”
 
Aster says, with a sly smile, “I was in the neighborhood and I thought that I come and see what's up with you guys. It seems like a lot of exciting stuff happens to you.”
 
Chazz says, with a plain tone, “Well, we don't have any information about your father's card.”
 
Aster asks, with a smile, “You cut me to the quick! Why would say that I was asking about that?”
 
Rei tells Aster, with a serious tone, “It is the very reason that you supported our `Shadow Council' in the first place Aster.”
 
Aster says, with a sly smile, “Well, now that you mention it . . .”
 
Rei yells out, angrily, “Cut it out, Phoenix! And tell us what you want already!”
 
Aster says, with a smile, “Whoa! You seem to have quite the temper today.”
 
Rei calls out, annoyed, “You are really starting to piss me off pal!”
 
Lita says, with a nervous tone, “Easy, Rei!”
 
Mina says, with a plain tone, “Yeah, Rei. Calm down.”
 
Chazz asks, plainly, “Phoenix, why don't you stop with the act and start acting seriously for once? We've seen how you really act with Jaden.”
 
Aster gains a serious expression and he says, “Actually, I'm here to ask about this Orichalcos stuff.”
 
Many of the heroes and heroines gives looks of surprise and Jaden asks, surprised, “Whoa! Hey, bro, how do you know about that?”
 
Aster says, with a plain tone, “How can you not with all of this soul stealing going around? I heard plenty of them from the mouths of the Society of Light members and how they are taking the souls of duelist's bodies.”
 
Joey says, with a plain tone, “They are bad news. It is an evil force from outer space.”
 
Aster says, with a serious glare, “Outer space, huh? Like the Light of Destruction.”
 
Takara asks, perplexed, “Yes. Why do you want to know?”
 
Melissa says, with a plain tone, “He wants to go after them and see what they know about his father.”
 
Plenty of our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Tea yells out, stunned, “Are you crazy?”
 
Tristan says, with a serious tone, “Confront those nutcases and you are risking your soul!”
 
Joey says, with a nod, “No joke! That Seal of Orichalcos Field Spell has ancient evil magic in it that not even the Millennium Items can negate! Yug' and Atem here can tell you that much.”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “Indeed. You shouldn't go risk your life and besides, I doubt that Dartz will only tell what you want to know to get you on his side and most likely, it will be a lie.”
 
Yugi says, with a nod, “Dartz or this Dartz is exactly like the Light of Destruction. He preys on people's weakness to get what he desires and don't count on your `Chosen Duelist' stats.”
 
Aster says, with a serious tone, “Whatever, Yugi-sempai. Thank you for the advice, but I won't be fooled by any cheap tricks that this manic will send against me.”
 
Rei yells out, annoyed, “Hey! Were you listening to Yugi-sempai?”
 
Aster says, with a plain tone, “Yes, I did. However, I do things my way.”
 
Rei calls out, angrily, “What is with you?”
 
Serena tells Rei, nervously, “Whoa! Easy, Rei.”
 
Rei says, ignoring Serena and with a very annoyed tone, “Both of us are `Chosen Duelists' here, so, why can't we work together you jerk?”
 
Aster says, with a plain tone, “Both you and I might be `Chosen Duelists', but we have our own agendas. So, if you don't mind, keep out of mine.” Soon after, Aster walks off into the distance and towards the harbor.
 
Rei asks, with a pout-like annoyed expression, “What is his problem anyway?”
 
Jaden says, with a plain tone, “I guess Aster prefers to work alone.”
 
Tyranno says, with a nod, “No joke, Sarge!”
 
Naruto says, with a sly smile, “He and Sasuke would get along just fine.”
 
Sasuke says, with a slight annoyed tone, “Oh, stuff it, Dobe.”
 
Nyoko asks, in a curious tone, “So, what do we do while we try to find this `den of evil' or something like that?”
 
Just then Kurama senses something and yells out, strongly, “Look out!”
 
Nyoko asks, perplexed, “Look out?” Just then four energy blasts rain down nearby and cause four powerful explosions creating plenty of smoke and dust into the air. When the dust and smoke clear up, we find Davis holding onto Kari, Jaden holding onto Alexis, Darien holding onto Serena, Naruto holding onto Hinata, which causes her to blush even through they are lovers, Tai holding onto Sora, Ken shielding Yolei, Atem protecting Tea, and we also find Tyranno keeping Rika protected. When they start to recover, the two of them notice this and Tyranno backs off of Rika with the two of them having a major blush in their cheeks.
 
Tyranno says, nervously, “Sorry about that ma'am! I just . . .!”
 
Rika says, with a major blush in cheeks, “Don't worry about it. I know that you weren't trying anything.” Rika thinks in her mind, with a blush, “But I don't know why I really liked it!”
 
Matt yells out, seriously, “What was that?”
 
Just then a familiar evil female voice yells out, “Who do you think pathetic human?” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see none other than Queen Beryl and the Generals standing on top of the trees.
 
Yusuke states, with an annoyed tone, “Great! You again! Haven't you caused us enough problems with your first appearance?!”
 
Jadeite says, with an evil sneer, “We're far from done with you, little Sun Prince! Soon enough, you and your little girlfriend will be out of our way!”
 
Inuyasha asks, plainly, “Who are these jerks?”
 
Melody says, with a serious tone, “Look like trouble to me. I can smell the evil radiating from them.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “That's Queen Beryl! She is the leader of the Negaverse and those are her generals! They are the ones that destroyed the Silver Millennium and plenty of us along with it!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a snort, “Something smelled familiar about them!”
 
Queen Beryl says, with an evil sly smile, “So, this is the reincarnation of Taigoku and his sister? I see that he is following around another human priestess like he did with Kisara.”
 
Melody yells out, annoyed, “What did you say?!”
 
Queen Beryl says, with a sneer, “You heard me, dog! And maybe I should give Taigoku a repeat how he died! Well, not before seeing the princess he loves die in his arms again!” Queen Beryl then glares right at Kagome and she winches in shock causing Inuyasha to get an image of Princess Kisara, badly bleeding and dying in his arms as Taigoku.
 
Inuyasha yells out, drawing Tessaiga and enraged, “Not this time you rotten witch!” Inuyasha leaps forward with the intent to cut Queen Beryl in half.
 
Kagome calls out, shocked, “Inuyasha, wait!”
 
Just then another familiar female voice shouts out, with an evil sly tone, “I don't think so, dog breath!” Just then whole area is covered is some kind of black energy field and all of our heroes and heroines, human, Digimon, and otherwise, slam into the ground, hard, especially Inuyasha!
 
Gatomon asks, perplexed, “What is this?”
 
Bastion says, with a groan, “It is some kind of hyper gravity field!”
 
Just then the familiar female voice calls out, with an evil sinister tone, “That's right, genius!” The heroes and heroines manage to turn their heads to see the Sailor Animamates are the ones producing the gravity field!
 
Kira says, unable to move, “I . . . can't move!”
 
Biyomon says, stunned, “None of us can move!”
 
Agumon says, shocked, “We're stuck!”
 
Mina yells out, “What can we do now?!”
 
Queen Beryl and her Generals easily get through the field and Queen Beryl says, with an evil smile, “There is nothing that you can do! And now, it is the end for all of you!” Queen Beryl creates a powerful sphere of darkness energy and aims it right at Serena!
 
Ami calls out, shocked, “No!”
 
Naruto and Rei yells out in unison, strongly, “Don't you even dare!”
 
Queen Beryl calls out, an evil sly smile, “I just did! Farewell, Princess Serenity!” Queen Beryl launches the dark energy sphere at the helpless Moon Princess, who is unable to move because of the gravity field.
 
(On the meanwhile; Within Erin's mind)
 
As this battle was going on, we find Black Lady and Erina AKA Sailor Garnet Dark Star looking on as the crystal that contains Erin starts to glow with a bright light and slowly, but surely cracks open.
 
Black Lady says, with a dark sly smile, “Well, I never thought that my time would be done . . . for now.”
 
Sailor Garnet Dark Star says, with a plain tone, “It is time.” Soon after, Erin's opens shoot open as they start to change to various colors until they become golden dragon-like slits and red flecks within her golden orbs.
 
Just then multiple voices calls out, “Awaken, Child of the Treasured Era! Your princesses and fellow warriors of balance need your help!”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “I hear and obey, great spirits of all . . .” Soon after, she, Black Lady, and Sailor Garnet Dark Star glow as a bright light engulf the whole of Erin's mind.
 
(Back in Duel Academy's infirmary; Just at that moment)
 
Within Duel Academy's infirmary, Miss Fontaine is doing her usual work when she notices a bright glow coming from the room and when she turns around to look at it, she finds that it is Erin's comatose form that's glowing, but before she can say a word, a bright light engulfs the room and she screams in shock from it. After several moments, the light fades away and when Miss Fontaine opens her eyes, she finds that Erin is gone.
 
Miss Fontaine says, shocked, “What? Where did Erin go to? What's going on? Erin? Erin!”
 
(Returning to the rest of our heroes and heroines; A brief time soon after)
 
Back to the rest of our heroes and heroines, they were trapped in a hyper gravity field that made unable to move while Queen Beryl launched a dark energy ball right at Serena, preparing to kill her!
 
Many of our heroes and heroines cry out in horror, “Serena, no!”
 
Davis, TK, and Kari yell out in unison, “Watch out!” Just then a column of the same light that came from Erin's body in the infirmary slams in front of the attack and negates it, but the force of the light was so strong that all of the villains were knocked to the ground and disables the hyper gravity field. As the shockwave dies down along with the light, everyone manages to get back on their feet.
 
Zane asks, with a dark curious tone, “What was that?”
 
Rika says, with a serious tone, “I don't know, but this aura is familiar.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, plainly, “You should recognize my aura since you sensed it before.”
 
Nyoko says, with a stunned tone, “That's Erin's voice!”
 
The familiar female voice yells out, plainly, “Indeed, but I'm far from the Erin that you knew, Nyoko.” Just then the column of light fades away and everyone can see a figure within the column, but when the light is fully gone, the figure is revealed to be a brand new Sailor Scout!
 
This brand new Sailor Scout looks like Sailor Garnet Dark Star within Erin's mind, but her hair is contained with a black helmet with silver trim that covers her scalp, the sides of her head, and her cheekbones, her Sailor Scout sign is on her forehead, her lips are dark violet in color, she has a silver metallic choker around her neck with a black, silver, and golden star in front of a rainbow heart in the center of the choker with a black star locket with a silver diamond in the center that has Garnet Dark Star sailor symbol in the center in dark violet attached below the choker, she has dark violet armored sailor fuku tightly around her body, but not unseemly, there is dark violet star brooch with a garnet heart jewel in the center with six silver angel wings attached to the star brooch, her arms are covered in black fingerless latex material that connected to a latex bodysuit hidden her armored fuku, she has garnet colored armored shoulder pads designed like Sage Date's Life Ronin Armor with her sailor symbol in silver on the center portion of the shoulder pads, she has dark violet armored elbow pads, she has garnet colored gantlets over her hands and lower arms with a silver cross jewels with black and silver star jewels in the top center portion of the cross jewels while the cross jewels are on the backhand portion of the gantlets, her fingernails are black colored with garnet colored versions of her Sailor Symbol on each fingernail, her armored mini-skirt is also garnet in color with a silver star jewel in the top center portion of the armored mini-skirt, there are an armored pouch for ninja and mystical spell scrolls attached to the right side of the armored skirt while on the left side, there are more armored pouches containing mystical herbs and stones, her legs are covered in black latex material, her kneepads have thick dark violet armored kneepads with armored pouches for kunai knives and shuriken attached to both kneepads, she has garnet colored armored versions of Sailor Uranus' high-heeled boots, and coming out of her back are six huge and fluffy silver angel wings. In her hands, there are two black mythril lances with garnet colored symbols similar to Sasuke's Cursed Mark Form Level One on them.
 
Malachite asks, surprised, “Another Sailor Scout?”
 
Nyoko asks, stunned, “Erin?”
 
The new Sailor Garnet Dark Star says, with a nod, “Yes, but I am known as Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star in this form.”
 
Jadeite yells out, stunned, “Another Treasured Era Sailor Scout?!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star says, with a strong tone, “Indeed. I am a defender of justice from evil like you. If you think that you will harm my friends and allies, you shall what true justice is.”
 
Queen Beryl says, with a serious tone, “Just try it!” However, Queen Beryl is about to regret those words when a familiar female voice rings into the air.
 
Valkyrie Moon Power, Make-up!”
 
Just then a familiar bright silver light comes from the sky and everyone looks to see Serena bathed in bright silver light from her Silver Crystal as she is leaping into the sky. When the light fades away, Valkyrie Sailor Moon appears and immediately prepares for an attack with spiritual power.
 
Imperium Spirit Scattershot!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon gathers spirit energy and bits of energy from her Silver Crystal and launch wave of energy bullets that Queen Beryl and her Generals causing them to cry out in pain as they are sent to the ground, really hard! But then Valkyrie Sailor Moon dodges a golden energy beam and immediately looks to see the Sailor Animamates uses their bracelets to take out her star seed.
 
Sailor Iron Mouse says, with an evil sly smile, “Game over, Sailor Moon!” Immediately, they focus their attention on her, but it proves to be a big mistake since Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star sees an opening.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star calls out, “Nyoko, now!”
 
Nyoko says, with a smile and leaping forward, “Right!”
 
Valkyrie Treasured Emerald Star Power, Make-up!”
 
Soon after, Nyoko's clothes melt away as she is bathed in light and armored sailor fuku forms around her causing Valkyrie Sailor Emerald Bright Star to replace Nyoko and she immediately goes over to her fellow Treasured Sailor Scout's side causing the Sailor Animamates to stop their attack and focus on them.
 
Sailor Iron Mouse asks, perplexed, “What are they doing?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star says, with a plain tone, “Allow us to show you.” Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star and Valkyrie Sailor Emerald Bright Star immediately combine their weapons gathering mystical and chakra energy into one combined attack with a ninja and mystical symbols forming into a circle of energy forming slightly above their weapons.
 
Ancient Arts: Mystical Chakra Lightning Jutsu!”
 
Just then powerful mystical and chakra energy in lightning form bursts from the circle and rains down on the Animamates and Negaverse forces causing them to scream out as the attack rips them apart. When the attack is done, all of them slump down to their knees and smoke quite badly.
 
Mina yells out, excitedly, “All right! They got them!”
 
Sailor Tin Nyanko says, with a sneer, “Not yet! We'll be back!” Soon after, the Animamates and the Negaverse forces teleport away and leaving the battlefield only with our heroes and heroines.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, with a sigh, “Nice work.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star says, plainly, “I was doing my duty, that's all.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Emerald Bright Star says, with a sly smile, “Come on, Erin! If it wasn't for you, Serena would be fried!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, drolly, “Thanks for reminding me.” Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, with a kind tone, “Thanks for your help.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star says, nodding her head, “No problem.”
 
Hikari says, with a sigh, “Whew! That was too close!”
 
Zane says, with a dark plain tone, “And that's why we need to train more than ever. Plus, even through we got the Society of Dorks on the ropes, we still have plenty more enemies to deal and who knows what's out there.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star thinks in her mind, with a serious tone while looking around, “I have a feeling. I can feel it. Another ancient evil is awakening and I sense powerful ninja not with us on this island. And I know that they are watching.” As if to make Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star's point, we find Itachi and Kisame watching for a far off distance with binoculars.
 
Itachi says, with an emotionless tone, “Interesting.”
 
Kisame says, with a sly smile, “Well, this place has a lot more going on here than we were informed.”
 
Itachi says, with a serious tone, “Yes. The girl is the legendary princess from legends of the Silver Millennium known in our realm.”
 
Kisame says, with a serious tone, “No joke. And she might be stronger than she was in her prime.”
 
Itachi says, with a nod, “Yes. That will be a problem. My plans might need to accelerate.” Itachi looks at Sasuke and Naruto and he thinks, “Soon, Sasuke, you and Naruto shall discover your own path and the hand that destiny has dealt you through the choices that you made!” Soon after, Itachi and Kisame vanish with their ninja super-speed as their plans continue to move in motion.
 
Next time in Chapter 24: More Blasts from the Past: After the last battle, Serena asks TK and Davis about their `mysterious birthmarks' and give them two more mysterious decks with brand new cards that they had never seen before. Soon after, our heroes and heroines take the DVD given to them by Pegasus and they learn about an ancient evil from the Americas that's starting to awaken as well as group of five duelists known as `Signers' who weld five legendary dragons to summon a mighty guardian dragon that's the living embodiment of a powerful Red Star. Serena, TK, and Davis learn that they are three of these `Signers', but who are the other two and what are the mysterious decks that they've been given. However, the answer to that question will wait as more visitors arrive with some from the Feudal Era arrive and boy, there will be more surprises to come with them! Next, more trouble comes out our heroes and heroines way as Yami Bakura AKA Zorc starts to make chaos as he spreads his Shadow Realm based evil on the island and Yugi, Atem, and the Treasured Era Sailor Scouts have got to stop him. On the meanwhile, we find Naruto fighting Hinata's life as Mizuki, fueled by the power of the Orichalcos, comes to take his revenge against the container of the Nine-Tailed Fox. Then there is a new problem with the Society of Light unleashing a few old rivals against our Slifer Red hero including Lorenzo and the Ra Yellow students that used to be the `Duel Giant' for another, but the Light of Destruction possessed Sartorius also brings a retried duelist, Professor Eisenstein, and his Relativity Deck to stop Jaden. However, Bastion steps up for Jaden for a chance to impress his `idol'. The Digidestined, Odaiba and Frontier, have more Digimon problems to step up too and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts are going to need some help to deal with the return of the Witches Five and Mistress Nine, who is somehow alive outside of Hotaru. But then the final kicker comes in as Itachi and Kisame finally reveal themselves and Itachi immediately call out Sasuke to call out to battle. With his training in his new powers and abilities, Sasuke is far stronger than before and this time, he will get his revenge. However, will he lose himself to his quest for vengeance or will something happen to open his eyes about Itachi and the Uchiha massacre that no one expect for a few in the Leaf Village knew before? Well, you will need to stay tuned to find out the answer to this question and so much more on the next Twilight Wars!
 
I know that it has been awhile, but I'm back with the latest chapter of this story. And yes, I'm adding elements of the latest Yu-Gi-Oh show, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, and I DON'T own that either. And the elements of the latest Yu-Gi-Oh show, which is coming out this fall last time that I heard, will be the main focus of the first sequel to `Twilight Wars' that I'm working on. Right now, I would like to give thanks and credit to Princess Lena AKA Lady Kittuna for the idea of Bastion taking Jaden's place in the duel with Doctor Eisenstein. Well, there isn't more to say that please read and review this chapter! Tell me what you think and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Catch you later, Crossover, Digimon, Moon, Ninja, and Dueling Fans!