Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars ❯ Accelerating and Growing Conflicts ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, I'm glad to see plenty of you still like this story. Like I said before, I'm not sure if or when I have to get off the internet, but I'm going to keep working on this story as long as I can. Hopefully, I will be able to continue make chapters for quite awhile. Before, I start, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `White and Black Hearts' for the OC character of Fang of the Phoenix Demon tribe, his looks, mannerisms, and personality along with the Phoenix Demon tribe, their powers, abilities, and mannerisms. I would also like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `All's Fair in Love and War' for the idea of Alister's brother, Mikey and Raphael's siblings, Julian and Sonia, becoming brainwashed into the Orichalcos and the idea of the Orichalcos ability of reviving the dead.
 
One more thing, I would like to also give credit and thanks to Fanfiction author Kimiko Seraphiel and this author's story of `Superman to the Rescue' for the name of the Sailor Soldier known as Sailor Genesis used in the previous chapters, this chapter, and throughout the story. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to Blue-Eyes White Knight-BEWK for the ideas of the OC characters of Jade Truesdale and Jordan Rhodes, their backgrounds, their `histories', their ages, their `looks', their personalities, Jade's Spirit Detective powers, Jordan's ninja abilities, and their dueling decks, Jade's Dragon deck and Jordan's Spellcaster deck as well as their Forbidden decks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 and this author's story of `Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Treasured Era' for the ideas of the OC characters, Takara and Rika, the Sailor Scouts known as Sailor Heaven Star and Sailor Hell Star, the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth Kingdoms, the `beloveds' of Heaven Star and Hell Star, the Warrior of Light and the Shadow warrior, the time of peace before the Silver Millennium, The Treasured Era, The Treasured Era's `connection' to the Silver Millennium, the Moon Kingdom the Silver Alliance, the Golden Alliance, the Sun Kingdom, and the Earth Kingdoms, Sailor Celestial Darkness, Heaven Star's and Hell Star's fusion form, the `connection' with the Light of Destruction and `The Treasured Era', and the end of `The Treasured Era' by the Light of Destruction with the battle with Sailor Celestial Darkness, as well as the ideas of Sailor Dark Star, Sailor Aurora Star, and other ideas that I didn't mention in this commentary. I would like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' and inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the plot of the story, the original Duel Monsters' card known as Darkness Veil, the new `darker looks' of Jaden, Serena, and all those that will be joining them, and any and all items and/or ideas from these stories that aren't mentioned in this commentary. Plus, I would also like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' for the idea of Chaos Yeshua/Yeshua, his clothing, his back-story, and his original Duel Monsters deck and cards since they were created by the author mentioned. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, Kagome's `Sick Girl' reputation, and the idea for Inuyasha's elder twin sister, Melody, in this story, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of Naruto's Kyubi monster card, the Silver Millennium `royal forms' of Sasuke and Naruto, and the elements for Sakura's and Hinata's Sailor Scout forms as well as other elements in this story from this author not mentioned in this commentary at this time. Plus, I would like to give thanks and credit to YallRCrazy and this author's story of `To the Digital World We Go' for the ability of Sailor Star able to copy the other Sailor Scout's attacks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to deathwish, also known as Chaos and Deathwish, and who is an author from adultfanfiction(dot)net for the ideas of the idea of the Catalysts, the `erotic', mental, and power-enhancing abilities of his OC character, Kori, and the ideas of Sailor Scouts like Sailor Andromeda and other Sailor Scouts made up from the moons in the Milky Way or stars and constellations named in our known universe from his story known simply as `Boredom'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to V-4-VeNdEtTa and this author's story of `Sailor Moon?' for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Universe. Next, I would like take the time to give thanks and credit to SailorStar9 and this author's fanfiction of `The Astral Twins' for the idea of Supreme Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Astral and I would also like to give this author credit for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex that comes from this author's story of `Sailor Vortex Returned'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to ggctuk, another Fanfiction author, and this author's story of `Vengeance' for the idea to the `heir to Egypt', the successor to Pharaoh Atem as the next great Pharaoh of Egypt and the next one to bear the `power of the Pharaoh' that Atem has as well as the idea for the alternate forms of the Egyptian Gods known as, Obelisk, God of War, Slifer, Dragon of Osiris, and Sun Dragon Ra, the use of Polymerization with the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, to create the Creator of Light in a duel, and the use of this author's version of the Anti-God/Wicked God Cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga story. Finally, I would like to give credit to two Fanfiction authors, SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and Belletiger, an author that helps SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V with his stories, and SSJ4Takeru's/Kanius the V's story `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of the ideas that go with the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi, including the Spirit Beasts and Valkyrie Scout Transformation Items, that's going to be used in this story as well as give thanks and credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V and this author's story of `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Sailor Scout known as Sailor Sedna and the idea for Helios and his Pegasus form being Rini's/Sailor Mini-Moon's Valkyrie Sailor Scout form's Spirit Beast/Battle Pegasus.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, all seasons of Digimon, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Naruto, Inuyasha, `Tenchi Muyo!', Dragonball Z/GT, Shamanic Princess, any of the Final Fantasy series, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Dsis owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, Inuyasha is owned/licensed by Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise Studios, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, `Tenchi Muyo!' is owned/licensed by Hitoshi Okuda, Masaki Kajishima, various others directors, Studio Geneon and FUNimation Entertainment, and Dragonball Z/GT is owned/licensed by Akira Toriyama, Daisuke Nishio, and Toei Animation!
 
Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, gore, and possible death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations that some readers might consider disturbing!
 
Second Warning: Some OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this chapter!
 
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars
 
Chapter 27: Accelerating and Growing Conflicts
 
(At Duel Academy's harbor; sometime after we last left our heroes and heroines)
 
In the morning hours at Duel Academy's harbor, we find none other than our Destiny Hero Duelist, Aster Phoenix, preparing for another day in the GX tournament with a look of frustration on his features. After dueling many Professional Duelists, he has yet to find any trace of his father's `Ultimate Destiny Hero' card anywhere and it shows on his frustrated features as he attached an Academy style Duel Disk to his left wrist as well as putting his dueling deck inside soon after.
 
Aster says, with a plain tone, “I've been dueling Pro Duelist after Pro Duelist and there is still nothing. My father's card has got to be here. But where? I don't get it. If a Pro Duelist here doesn't have it, then where can it be? I just don't get it. This tournament is the perfect lure.” Aster then says, remembering about what Sarina said, “Wait! Sarina said that the card came into Sartorius' possession before it vanished. Could the mysterious man that gave Sartorius the card still have it? Or did Sartorius hide the card without Sarina knowing about it?” Aster says, with a serious tone, “It might be time to join Jaden and all of his friends in `hunting' Society of Light members.” Just then Aster hears a ship coming towards the harbor and he looks to see the large ship coming towards the harbor. Aster thinks in his mind, “Who would be coming at this time? That's a pretty large ship. It could mean someone important is on that ship.”
 
On the ship, the group of people from the Hidden Leaf Village prepares to head off and male council elder, Homura Mitokado, says, with a plain tone, “So, this is Duel Academy, huh? I fail to see the wisdom in building a school near a volcano.”
 
The female council elder, Koharu Utatane, says, with a plain tone, “Well, Seto Kaiba has been known for his ways.”
 
Yamato asks, plainly, “Honored elders, do you really think it necessary to come down here?”
 
Homura says, with a plain tone, “Indeed, it has. We didn't agree when Tsunade allowed Naruto Uzumaki to go to Duel Academy. Allowing him to go on missions was one thing, but even through they are far from the ninja lands, the dangers are still far too great. This Society of Light and their leader are too dangerous to let Naruto Uzumaki remain here.”
 
Koharu says, with a plain tone, “Plus, we believe that the Akatsuki could have followed them here. Plus, Tsunade rash departure from the village shows that she is letting her feelings for that boy get to her.”
 
Yamato says, plainly, “Honored elder, it was the actions of Naruto Uzumaki that got our now Lady Hokage to return to the village in the first place.”
 
Homura says, with a nod, “True. We read the report from Jiraiya. We did not say that Naruto Uzumaki hasn't proved a loyal and useful member of the village, which has been proven on numerous occasions. But we cannot allow the Nine-Tailed Fox to get into the hands of the Akatsuki and the boy is far too rash and reckless to be entrusted of keeping that safe from the Akatsuki. He is too reckless with his own life even through he has the knowledge of what's inside of him.”
 
Koharu says, plainly, “Unlike the majority of the village, we know that Naruto Uzumaki is only the container of the demon and not the demon itself. However, with the knowledge and understanding of what Naruto Uzumaki is and what he contains, keeping the Nine-Tailed Fox contained and keeping it away from the Akatsuki also keeps the world safe. It is the boy that we don't trust because of his recklessness and his personality.”
 
Homura says, with a plain tone, “Which is why we must take matters into our own hands.”
 
Sai asks, curiously and with an emotionless tone, “And why are the Hyuga elders here?”
 
Koharu says, plainly, “They are here to discuss the matter of his daughter, Hinata, who is the heir to the head of the Hyuga clan, being here with the dangers around. They are here to discuss Hinata's removal from Duel Academy for the danger of their bloodline's secrets being discovered and used for evil purposes.”
 
Sai says, emotionlessly, “I see.”
 
Yamato thinks in his mind, with a sigh, “Something tells me that we are going to have a situation on our hands.” What Yamato didn't know is how much of a `situation' that this is going to turn out. However, on the meanwhile, the group of ninja didn't notice that on the other side of the ship, the former Orichalcos warriors, Alister and Raphael, are about to leave the ship to look for our King of Games to get his and his friends' help.
 
(Later on; Rejoining our heroes and heroines)
 
Back with our heroes and heroines, we find them in a large group doing various activities as resting, training, `hanging out', and other various activities. In the group, we find Naruto Uzumaki, our blond ninja hero, resting with his back to a tree with his girlfriend, Hinata Hyuga, by his left side with his left arm around her waist and she has a warm smile on her lips.
 
Hinata tells Naruto, with a warm smile, “This is really nice, Naruto-kun.”
 
Naruto says, with a sly grin, “Yeah! You know it, Hinata-chan.”
 
Hinata asks Naruto, curiously, “How is your training with your bloodline going?”
 
Naruto says, with a sigh, “It's going. Through I can't believe that I'm going into training that could turn me into a frog and it is something that the Pervy Sage couldn't fully master.”
 
Hinata tells Naruto, with a smile, “You will do fine, Naruto-kun. And if you turn into a frog, if I kiss you, you might turn back into your `Prince form'.”
 
Naruto says, with a sly grin, “Thanks, Hinata-chan.”
 
Hinata says, with a warm smile, “Thanks, Naruto-kun.”
 
Naruto tells Hinata, with a warm smile, “You've really grown a lot. You barely shutter anymore.”
 
Hinata says, with a warm smile, “It is you and the others that inspired me, Naruto-kun. You inspire me to become stronger and never give up.”
 
Naruto tells Hinata, with a warm smile, “Well, I'm really glad. You are a good person, Hinata-chan, and I knew that you could be a strong ninja.”
 
Hinata tells Naruto, with a loving tone, “Thank you, Naruto-kun.” The couple nuzzles close to each other and they close their eyes as they teach a break from training in each other's arms.
 
But just then a male voice calls out, angrily, “You! Get away from the Hyuga heir!” The two of them snap awake and along with the other heroes and heroines look to see the group from the Hidden Leaf Village arriving on the scene.
 
Chazz asks, with his usual snobbish, “What is this time?”
 
Jaden says, with a plain tone, “Hey! Those guys are wearing the same robes that Hinata's father is wearing.”
 
Alexis says, with a plain tone, “They must be from the Leaf Village.”
 
Ino says, with a plain tone, “They are. They are the Hyuga clan elders along with the Leaf Village's council elders.”
 
Sakura says, seeing Yamato and Sai, “Yamato-sensei! Sai!”
 
Amara asks, curiously, “Friends of yours?”
 
Sakura says, with a serious tone, “Sai was Sasuke's replacement on my team, Team Seven, while he was with Orochimaru and on his own with Team Snake to find his brother, Itachi. And Yamato-sensei was our temporary team leader when Kakashi-sensei was bedridden for a time after using his own Mangekyo Sharingan.”
 
Sasuke glares at the elders and he thinks, angrily, “It's them! The rotten elders that used my brother as their tool to destroy my clan! If the others weren't around, I would make sure that they pay! Well, I'll find a way to make them pay as well as Danzo!”
 
As the group approaches, Tsunade asks, with a serious tone, “What do you think that you are doing here?”
 
Koharu says, with a serious tone, “Why do you think that we are here Tsunade? We are here to make sure that your mistake won't doom use all.”
 
Kakashi asks, curiously, “Mistake?”
 
Sai says, with a plain and emotionless tone, “They are referring to allowing Naruto Uzumaki remaining here on Duel Academy with the dangers of the mysterious Society of Light and the possibility of the Akatsuki of tracking him here.”
 
Tsunade says, with an annoyed tone, “Not this again!”
 
Homura says, with a serious tone, “You know what Naruto is, Tsunade. He might not be the threat to the village, but he is containing something that if gets into the wrong hands, it could spell the end of us all. And the boy's attitude is making things simpler.”
 
Koharu says, with a serious tone, “He is rash, reckless, and puts his life in unnecessary danger. And your faith in him is clouding your judgment.”
 
Tsunade says, with a snort, “My judgment is just fine.”
 
Danzo says, with a plain tone, “Well, we have to disagree. Plus, we have rumors that the Akatsuki have left our lands and they are here for Naruto Uzumaki. And I believe that they are true.”
 
Jiraiya asks, plainly, “What makes you believe that?”
 
Koharu asks, with a plain tone, “We have our ways. Now, do you deny or confirm this?”
 
Tsunade says, annoyed, “Fine. Yes, they are here. All of the remaining members of the Akatsuki are here.”
 
The newly arrived group, minus Sai, gasp in shock and Yamato asks, stunned tone in his voice, “Is this true? The rest of the Akatsuki are here?”
 
Hinata says, her arms wrapped around Naruto's left arm, “That's right, Yamato-sensei. The rest of the Akatsuki are here on Duel Academy.”
 
A Hyuga elder asks, with a serious tone, “Hinata-sama, why in the world are you holding onto that demon?” Sakura, Sasuke, Tsunade, and plenty of our heroes and heroines give that elder some deadly glares.
 
Hiashi states, with a deadly serious tone, “You dare speak to the son of the Fourth Hokage in that manner?” The group that arrived, minus Sai, gasps in shock.
 
Danzo asks, perplexed, “What are you talking about Lord Hiashi?”
 
Hiashi says, with a serious tone, “The Fourth Hokage was a friend of mine back in the days before he became Hokage and I am one of the few that swore to keep this a secret. However, since Naruto has his heritage unlocked, I think that it is time that his fully name are known and that name is: Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, son of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage.”
 
Kakashi says, with a plain tone, “I had known this fact about Naruto for years. This is why I had him assigned to the team that I would be leading as a Jonin Sensei. It was my duty to my sensei to take care of his son as best as I could.”
 
Tsunade says, with a plain tone, “We have proof of Naruto's bloodline. We thought to tell him when he was eighteen years of age and reveal it at the same time, but with certain circumstance, we thought it best to reveal it now.”
 
Homura says, with a stunned tone, “I heard the rumors of the relationship between Kushina Uzumaki and the Fourth, but I didn't think . . .”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “That's because his marriage to Kushina Uzumaki was kept secret and Naruto was given his mother's name to protect him. You would obvious know what would happen if our world knew the Fourth Hokage had a son.”
 
Koharu says, with a serious tone, “They would attempt to kill the boy. Yes, I obviously know the implications and it isn't that far off that Naruto is the offspring of the Fourth. The eyes and hair color are similar, but Naruto didn't have the Fourth talent.”
 
Jiraiya says, with a sly grin, “But the brat has his mother's talents.”
 
Homura says, with a serious tone, “This new information makes it more important that Naruto be returned to the Leaf Village immediately.” Plenty of our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Homura says, with a serious tone, “Naruto holds the Fourth Hokage's Kekkai Genkai within him and if he dies before he bares children, we will lose an important bloodline to our village forever.”
 
Danzo thinks in his mind, “If I had known this fact, I would have tried harder to bring the child into ROOT. He would have made the ultimate weapon for the village, but the Third, who most likely knew this, stopped me! Darn you Sarutobi, you mock me from the grave!”
 
Rei looks at Danzo and she thinks in her mind, seriously, “I don't like this guy! Something in his aura tells me that he is quite the `bad egg'.”
 
Neji says, with a serious tone, “Honored elder, you can't do this! Naruto has an important place here! The battle we are fighting could decide the `fate' of more than you can understand!”
 
Sakura says, with a nod, “If he were to leave now, the whole world would be in danger! The enemies that we are fighting are various and we need his help here!”
 
Kakashi says, with a plain tone, “I agree with this totally. Elder Homura and Elder Koharu, Naruto has shown to be very vital here and if he were to leave, the whole world will be in mortal danger. There are great evils that rival or exceed the threat of the Akatsuki. And Naruto plays an important role to stop it.”
 
Koharu says, with a serious tone, “If they are so great, then Naruto should return to the Leaf Village. He has an important bloodline and he has something within that could doom us all if it falls into the right hands. As long as it remains inside of him, all of shall remains safe.”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “You can't do this!”
 
Homura says, with a serious tone, “Remember that even through you are the Hokage, Tsunade, you don't hold absolute power in the village.”
 
One of the Hyuga elder says, with a serious tone, “And we believe that Hinata-sama should go with him.”
 
Hinata, Neji, and plenty of the others gasp in shock and Hiashi says, with a serious tone, “You can't do this!”
 
The Hyuga elder says, with a serious tone, “Hiashi, we must do what is necessary to the survival of the clan. Your daughter is heir to the clan and our bloodline must be protected. The dangers around here are too great.” The Hyuga elder says, with a sly smile while looking at Naruto, “However, learning that Uzumaki is the one and only son of Lord Fourth, the two of them have obviously gotten together, which might prove beneficial.”
 
Hiashi says, with a snarl of annoyance, “Beneficial?! You just want to the power of his family's bloodline added to our own to increase the strength of our clan and the great resources of the Namikaze clan!”
 
Ino says, annoyed, “So, you want to use Hinata and Naruto in some kind of breeding experiment or something? That's sick!”
 
Neji tells Ino, with a plain tone, “Easy, Ino. These are the elders of the Hyuga clan and the Hyuga are among the most powerful of the clans of our village.”
 
Serena says, stepping forward, “Well, it doesn't mean that they can do what they want here.”
 
Danzo asks, with a curious stare, “And who are you to interfere?”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “My name is Serena Tsukino, I am the current Co-chancellor of this Academy…”
 
Sai asks, in a plain emotionless tone, “A student as an administrator of this school?”
 
Koharu says, with a plain tone, “No matter. This is business of the Hidden Leaf Village.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Well, you made it my business forcing upon Naruto something that he doesn't want to do.” Serena then makes her `magical mark' on her left arm appears and she says, with a serious tone, “And you didn't let me finish by saying that I'm also the infamous Shinobi known as `Black Angel'.” The group from the Hidden Leaf Village, minus Sai, gasps in shock.
 
Koharu states, stunned, “The famous kunoichi that beat one hundred Chunin level ninja without getting injured?”
 
Homura asks, shocked, “The famous ninja girl that rival the Sanin in power?”
 
Tsunade says, with a sly grin, “The same girl. And needless to say, she is a former student of mine. I trained her in all that I know before I trained Sakura Haruno.”
 
Yamato asks Kakashi, “Is this true?”
 
Kakashi says, with a nod, “That's right. She is the same kunoichi that's so well known in our home. However, she is so much more.”
 
Yamato asks Kakashi, with a curious tone, “What do you mean?”
 
Koharu asks, with a serious tone, “What would someone like you have to do with Naruto Uzumaki?”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “A lot. And I wouldn't try anything.” Serena then glares at a Hyuga clan member that's sneaking up on Hinata and Naruto and she yells out, strongly, “And that means you!” Before anyone could react, Serena leaps into the sky and dives down right in front of him.
 
The Hyuga clan member activates his Byakugan and he yells out, “Don't interfere!” However, before he could attack, Serena strikes him using the Gentle Fist and knocks him unconscious.
 
The Hyuga elders gasp in shock and one of them says, stunned, “That's the Gentle Fist!”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “I have full knowledge on the fighting style of the Hyuga clan because I am the daughter of the last survivor of the Hidden Moonlight Village and one of the last holders of the Celestial Embodiment Kekkai Genkai!”
 
The newly arrived group, minus Sai, gives looks of shock and Danzo says, with a serious tone, “Impossible! The Hidden Moonlight Village was wiped out years ago!” Just then Serena closes her eyes and when she opens them, again, they are Sharingan eyes. Serena then closes her eyes, again, and when she re-opens them, her eyes have become Byakugan eyes.
 
Tsunade says, with a sly smile, “Believe her now. She is the daughter of the last survivor of the Hidden Moonlight Village, who is with us now.”
 
Kakashi says, pointing to Ikuko, “This is Ikuko Tsukino, last survivor of the Hidden Moonlight Village and Serena's mother. She is also the daughter of the last leader of the village, the Tsukikage, and because she was hidden, she survived. She married Kenji Tsukino, but ever since Serena was born, they have been pursued by those that desired her Kekkai Genkai including Orochimaru. Ikuko and Serena were both forced to become full-fledged ninja to survive and Ikuko and Serena separated from Kenji and Serena's younger brother, Sammy, at one point so those that are pursuing them would only focus on them. However, when Serena was eight years old, Orochimaru found them, but in a tough battle, they proved that they managed to hold their own. However, Orochimaru tried to kill them, which he nearly succeeds. Both of them survived, but they were separated and Serena lost her memories expect for her first name. She was taken in by the people of the Hidden Seas and Skies Village and that's where Serena to gain the reputation as `Black Angel'. On the meanwhile, Ikuko was found and healed where she reunited with her family, but they thought that Serena had died. However, after around five years, when Serena was thirteen, a hard battle that Serena fought caused her to regain her memories and she got an `honorable discharge' from her village. She left the Hidden Seas and Skies Village, which she considered a second home, and went to Juuban District in the city of Tokyo, where her powers were sealed by her mother until recently.”
 
Homura asks, curiously, “Why unlock them now?”
 
Serena, who eyes have returned to their normal blue color, says, with a plain tone, “Let's just say that things around here have gotten to the point that I need to `look' into my past for strength.” Serena tells the Hyuga clan members, “By the way, don't think of trying that Curse Seal on me? I know my way around seals and the only one that's better than me is my mom since she was the one who designed the seals that suppressed my Shinobi abilities.”
 
Ikuko says, with a smile, “What can I say? Keeping things contained is my specialty.”
 
One of the Hyuga elders asks, with a serious tone, “And you allowed the Byakugan to fall into the hands of her, Hiashi-sama?!”
 
Hiashi tells the elder, with a serious tone, “I did not know of her specialty until I met her for the first time. At that point, she had used her Kekkai Genkai to gain the powers of ours. However, she has assured me that secret of our bloodline will remain safe.”
 
The Hyuga elder says, seriously, “But she is an outsider!”
 
Hiashi says, with a strong tone, “And one who along with the son of the Fourth risked their lives to save my daughter from the control of the madman leader of the Society of Light.”
 
Koharu says, with a serious tone, “Enough! It is true that she has the legendary bloodline from the Hidden Moonlight Village, but the fact remains that the Akatsuki are here and Naruto Uzumaki, the last of the Namikaze, must return to the Leaf Village for his safety because of his bloodline and what he contains within.”
 
Davis yells out, annoyed, “Hey! What right do you have to tell him what to do in his life?”
 
Jun tells Davis, with a plain tone, “Easy, bro! The Hidden Leaf Village is among the most powerful of the Shinobi Village in the Shinobi Lands. Plus, this `affair' is between members of the Leaf Village and Serena.”
 
Meiou says, with a serious tone, “Well, I'm from the Leaf Village and Naruto is my brother, so, this involves me as well! And you aren't saying that I should come back even through I have the same Kekkai Genkai!”
 
Nyoko says, with a nod, “That's right!”
 
Melissa says, with a nod and a plain tone, “This is most likely has to do with Naruto being the container of the Nine-Tailed Fox, which all of here know fully about.”
 
Homura states, with a serious tone, “You told them?!”
 
Serena says, with a plain tone, “We found out when Naruto had unleashed the power of the fox demon contained within him in the first place. We managed to get the rest of the story from Sasuke Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake.”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “In the battles that we have fought so far, we thought it wise to inform them and Naruto's friends and allies about pieces of information that were kept secret from them. As you already know, Sakura Haruno, managed to learn of Naruto's `secret'.”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “And Naruto is safe here since we already have more detailed knowledge about the Akatsuki.”
 
Koharu asks, seriously, “When was this?”
 
Yamato asks, with a serious tone, “It is the Tsukino girl, isn't it?”
 
Kakashi says, with a plain tone and a nod, “Yes. You see, she had fought against the Akatsuki before and only lost to their leader.”
 
Sasuke then steps forward and he states, with a deadly serious tone, “But then, you already knew that didn't you? Or doesn't the name Madara Uchiha right a few bells?”
 
Koharu, Homura, and Danzo gasp in shock and Danzo yells out, stunned, “W-We don't know what you mean!”

Sasuke yells out, angrily, “Don't give me that Danzo! I already know the truth since Serena and I already met with Madara and two, he told me the whole truth about my clan, my brother, and the destruction of my clan!” Sasuke points at the elders and he yells out, strongly, “Itachi destroyed the Uchiha clan under your orders!” Yamato and the members of the Hyuga clan assembled here gasp in shock.
 
Homura says, nervously, “W-We…”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “Don't even try. We know the truth. We found that the Itachi was actually working as a double agent for Sarutobi-sensei and the two of you including the knowledge that Danzo knows about this. Sarutobi-sensei tried to reason with the Uchiha clan, who were planning a rebellion because people like you accused them of the attack of the Nine-Tailed Fox because the Sharingan has the ability to control Tailed Demons, but when he could do it, Itachi was ordered to destroy the Uchiha clan. Sasuke was only spared because Itachi begged to you, two and the Third Hokage for his life.”
 
Danzo yells out, angrily, “Lies! Madara Uchiha is nothing, but a liar and traitor to the Leaf Village! He showed that when he used the Nine-Tailed Fox against the First Hokage!”
 
Kakashi asks Danzo, curiously, “Don't you mean `this character, Madara Uchiha', Danzo? And how would you know this information since we didn't tell you?” Danzo winches in shock because Kakashi had gotten him on that one.
 
Homura and Koharu look at each other nervously and Jiraiya says, with a serious tone, “Well, is this true? We've heard it from Sasuke's mouth and we've known him not to make lies despite his faults.”
 
Koharu says, with a plain tone, “If you wish to know, know that all we did was for the sake of the Leaf Village.”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “So, it is true!”
 
Homura tells Jiraiya, “Who do you think was giving you information about the Akatsuki, Jiraiya?”
 
Jiraiya asks, surprised, “You mean the mysterious spy in the Akatsuki that I picked up was Itachi?”
 
Homura says, with a plain tone, “Indeed. Itachi knew exactly what this mission was to be like and what it would cost him. He has grown up as an honorable and loyal ninja of our village and performing this mission would take away that as well as put his name into the mud for a long time to come.”
 
Sasuke yells out, angrily, “So, you did use my brother as your pawn to destroy my clan?!”
 
Koharu says, with a serious tone, “Your brother did what he did because he knew the truth about his clan and his family which is why we spared you since you never knew the truth under Itachi's arguments. And he was right: You were too young to understand. It was Itachi himself that informed us about the attempt coup of the Uchiha clan with your father as a ringleader for the coup. Your brother understood full well what would happen if a coup like that was to succeed and he was a student of the Third Hokage. However, unlike him, he was doing what it would take to ensure the peace even it meant destroying his own life.”
 
Homura says, plainly, “Itachi performed this mission of his own free will and knowing full well what it meant. He had a chance to back out of the mission, but he did without any hesitation. However, it got to the point where he couldn't back out when the clan sent Itachi's best friend to spy on him. When Itachi had no choice to kill him and when it was learned that the Third Hokage's attempts for peace failed, Itachi knew what he had to do and like a true noble Shinobi, he carried his orders without hesitation.”
 
Sasuke says, with a snarl, “That's a load of bull!”
 
Koharu says, with a serious tone, “Believe what you want to believe, but you should remember that it was your brother that saved your life. You see, the Sharingan has the power to control and suppressed the Tailed Demon, even the Nine-Tailed Fox, so, this is why we thought the Uchiha clan was responsible for the attack. However, we learned that it wasn't the Uchiha clan, but the founder of the Uchiha clan and the owner of the only Sharingan that could do this: Madara Uchiha. We learned from the secret records about the power of the Mangekyo Sharingan and his `Eternal' Mangekyo Sharingan after he had taken his brother's eyes in order to increase his own power. It was he that controlled the Nine-Tailed Fox in his battle with the First Hokage during the Valley of the Ends fight. So, it was no surprised that he attacked again because this time, the First Hokage's special jutsu wasn't around to suppress the Nine-Tailed Fox, but he didn't suspect the power of the Fourth Hokage to seal the fox within Naruto, who is his own son. However, we didn't figure this out until the Uchiha clan planned to start their coup.”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious and angered tone, “They would have never started their coup if you didn't oppress them in the first place!”
 
Homura says, with a plain tone, “While that may be true, what's done is done and we couldn't undo it. The Third Hokage tried in vain to work out peace with the Uchiha clan, but in the end, his efforts were in vain. So, we knew what needed to be done to save the village. Itachi was willing to do this and go down in shame and disgrace for it, but he asked that your life be spared. He did bring up the point that you were too young and thus, innocent of any crimes of the clan. Itachi had hoped that you would revive the clan into a noble clan like the others in the Leaf Village. He had also threatened Danzo with revealing certain secrets if he didn't agree when he voiced against leaving Sasuke alive. He did and soon enough, he carried out his mission and he had met Madara Uchiha on the way. Since Madara had great hatred of his own clan, he would be interested in Itachi when he does so and Madara would bring him in to any plans that he had in the future. We knew that with Itachi with Madara, we can find out about Madara's future plans.”
 
Jiraiya states, with a serious tone, “And Itachi used me as a medium to pass information to the Hidden Leaf Village.”
 
Koharu says, with a nod, “Exactly, Jiraiya. And we believe that Itachi's reason for returning to the Leaf Village a few years ago was a warning to reveal his existence to make sure that we didn't do anything to Sasuke after the Third Hokage's death until the idea that he was coming for Naruto and the Nine-Tailed Fox.”
 
Sasuke says, with a snarl, “So, all that I knew . . . all that I thought I knew, it was a lie.”
 
Homura says, with a plain tone, “We were sworn to secrecy by Itachi. As you may have figured out, he didn't want to do what he did, but he carried out his orders despite what he thought. However, the Third Hokage knew what he was planning. He was going use you to pay for what he thought was his `sins' and die in shame for his clan to be reborn in the way that he wants it. He would give you that power that he gained, the Mangekyo Sharingan, and you would rebuild the Uchiha clan into a noble clan.”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “Well, my brothers succeed in giving me that power that he wanted to give me.”
 
The two elders and Danzo gasp in shock and Danzo says, stunned, “You mean . . .”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone and deadly glare, “Yes! He gave me the Mangekyo Sharingan and transferred all of his powers to me!” Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “And know this: One day I will find a way for you to pay for your crimes against my clan!” Danzo and the two elders winch, but Sasuke then says, with a serious tone, “However, I'll do it in a way that my brother would approve. But mark my words, it will be the three of you that will end up in disgraced in the history books for all time and my brother will be remembered as the hero and not the villain that you made him to be. And remember this, I will never be your pawn to create a powerful clan that will under your control or you can use!” Soon after this, Sasuke then walks and leaves plenty of the others looking at him with mixed emotions including worry, fear, and seriousness among other emotions.
 
Naruto and Sakura think in their minds in unison, “Sasuke…”
 
Danzo thinks in his mind, seriously, “I knew keeping Itachi's brat of brother alive would become a liability. The Uzumaki brat is more useful and less dangerous than him and he has got the Kyuubi contained within him!”
 
Sasuke then stops and he says, with a rare sly tone, “However, you will find out sooner or late, I can tell you that if my clan doesn't live on through me, there will be others to pick up the slack.”
 
Danzo asks, suspiciously, “What do you mean?”
 
Tsunade motions to Rei, Kagome, and her two brothers and she says, with a serious tone, “It's simple. This is Rei Hino, Kagome Higurashi, Sanosake Higurashi, and Sota Higurashi. All four of them have grandparents that were members of the Uchiha clan and they have Uchiha blood within them.”
 
The newly arrived group, minus Sai, gasps in shock and Danzo says, strongly, “Impossible!” When they look at the group, they gasp to Rei's Sharingan eyes.
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “Rei Hino has already developed her Sharingan eyes to their maximum.” Kakashi says, with a plain tone while motioning to TK, Davis, Matt, and Jun, “Daisuke and Jun Motomiya have the power `Metamorphosis' Kekkai Genkai and Takeru Takashi and Matt Ishida, Takeru's elder brother, have been gifted with Shinobi bloodlines. Those bloodlines are the Hyoton or Ice Release and the First Hokage's Kekkai Genkai, Mokuton, through their grandmother, who was a former Leaf Shinobi that was a survivor of Orochimaru's experiments like Yamato.”

Yamato asks, in an amazed tone, “There was another survivor like me?”
 
Tsunade says, with a plain tone, “Yes. Normally, my grandfather's bloodline can't be transferred into his or her children, but it looks like that Orochimaru's experiments made it possible for that former ninja of our village to pass it on. We found the gene for both bloodlines in both brothers' blood.”
 
Danzo thinks in his mind, with a sly smile, “Well, this is interesting indeed. The son of the Fourth Hokage, the holders of the `Celestial Embodiment' bloodline, a bloodline that can copy even other bloodlines, other Sharingan users, and two more other powerful ninja bloodlines. The Fourth Hokage's brat has proven more useful than I thought. He has helped me find a group of people with powerful ninja bloodlines that could make the Leaf Village the most powerful village . . . no, the most powerful area in the whole of planet Earth!”
 
The Urameshi siblings are watching him and Kira whispers to Yusuke, watching Danzo, “Hey, bro, I don't like the feel of this guy.”
 
Yusuke whispers with a nod, “Yeah. There something stinks about him and I'm not talking about his smell.”
 
Kurama comes over and he says, in a whisper, “I agree, Yusuke. He is looking at the others with ninja bloodlines with an interested eye and I don't think it bodes well for our friends. He might plan to use them for his own purposes. It is wise to keep an eye on him especially after learning about him from the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village.”
 
Hikari says, with a whisper and serious tone, “No joke. But he won't get away with that on our book.”
 
Kira says, with a whisper and serious tone, “That's right, sis.” Plenty of the other heroes and heroines also give Danzo a weary eye as well.
 
Jordan whispers to Jade, “I don't like that guy. There is something not right about him.”
 
Jade whispers back, with a nod, “I agree, Jordy. There is something really nasty about his aura.”

Celeste thinks in her mind, seriously, “Mom, you and dad really don't know how bad he can be!”
 
Rini, on the meanwhile, thinks in her mind, seriously, “I had better keep an eye on him. If what mommy and daddy told me is true, then Danzo is not to be trusted.”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, wearily, “Something about this Danzo guy gives me a really bad feeling. We better keep an eye on him.”
 
Koharu asks, seriously, “So, this Serena girl fought the Akatsuki and their leader is Madara?”
 
Serena says, with a plain tone, “Yeah. Even through I was weakened at the time, Madara Uchiha beat me down without much trouble. He is the most powerful of the Akatsuki and the real leader, but he uses his second-in-command, Pein, as a de-facto leader. And he is no easy task to defeat since he is the holder of the Rinnegan.”
 
Koharu, Homura, and Danzo gasp in shock and Homura asks, stunned, “The Rinnegan, the third of the legendary Doujutsu?! The second-in-command of the Akatsuki has that legendary Doujutsu?!”
 
Serena says, rubbing her neck, “Yeah! And I have the welts to prove it!”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “As you can see, we have good protection for Naruto. There are plenty with our group of new allies some powerful Shinobi bloodlines and plenty of them have Shinobi potential. Not to mention that we have someone that knows the Akatsuki members better than we do. Naruto shall be far safer with us than back in the Leaf Village.”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Are you sure about that Kakashi?” Everyone whips their heads to the source of the voice to see none other than Pein in one of his six bodies appears from the woods.
 
Tenten yells out, with a serious tone, “Who are you?!”
 
Serena says, seriously, “That's Pein, second in command of the Akatsuki!”
 
Pein tells Serena, with a plain tone, “Interesting to see you, again.”
 
Jiraiya tells Pein, with a plain tone while looking into his Rinnegan eyes, “Nagato, so, it is you.”
 
Pein tells Jiraiya, with a plain tone, “It has been a long time, Lord Jiraiya. As you can see, I have grown far from the war orphan from Amegakure.”
 
Jiraiya says, with a serious tone, “I see that you have taken Yahiko's body.”
 
Pein tells Jiraiya, with a plain and emotionless tone, “Yahiko had suffered an `unfortunate fate' and he became part of me.”
 
Naruto asks Jiraiya, “Hey! That isn't his original body?!”
 
Jiraiya says, shaking his head, “No. It's the body of his friend, Yahiko, who was with him and Konan when I first met the three of them.”
 
Rei asks, curiously, “Wait! Didn't you say that he had six bodies under his control?”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Yep! But he doesn't usually assemble all six unless the situation is really serious! However, since I'm here and all of us, his other bodies have got to be here somewhere.”
 
Hiei says, with a plain tone, “Obviously an ambush.”
 
Neji and Hinata activate their Byakugan and Neji yells out, strongly, “Hiei's right! There are five other `people' around us!”
 
Pein says, with a plain tone, “Yes. Normally, I would not unleash my full power on you, but with all of you and with you, here, Serena, I must. Your friends and allies should feel honored to feel the `Six Paths of Pein'.” Just then five more of Pein's bodies come out into the open in multiple places around our heroes and heroines.
 
Shikamaru says, with a serious tone, “They're all around us!”
 
Tsunade says, with a serious tone, “Everyone! We need to get into a circle! Less powerful members in the center and the more powerful members in the front, back, and sides!”
 
Jiraiya tells the new group, with a serious tone, “Yamato and Sai! We're going to need you! The rest of you if you want to keep yourselves or your `precious secrets' safe, you will need to follow us.”
 
Homura says, with a plain tone, “Agreed.” Immediately, our heroes and heroines get into positions to defend themselves from all sides with the non-powered or weaker members of the group more in the center with the more powerful members of the group assembled around in a circle/oval formation.
 
Pein says, with a plain tone, “Interesting. However, it shall not save you.”
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “Oh, yeah! We'll see about that!”
 
Naruto asks Serena, “Hey, Serena, you fought this guy before? Is there any weakness in this guy?”
 
Serena says, shaking her head, “Not that I know of. He is very powerful and each of his bodies seem to possess the Rinnegan, which I don't know how since they are other people's bodies originally and they shouldn't have Pein's Kekkai Genkai. Each of his bodies seems to have a unique function and each one is quite dangerous.”
 
Sasuke asks, seriously, “What about those piercing on them? I'm getting a weird feeling from them. Do you think that they might have something critical to do with Pein?”
 
Jiraiya thinks, with a serious tone, “Sasuke might have just found their weakness. I was wondering about that too!”
 
Kakashi thinks in his mind, seriously, “Those piercing on them seem quite unusual. Sasuke might have a point.”
 
Ami says, using her computer, “Sasuke might have a point. I sense energy in those metals piercing in Pein's bodies! I think that it is chakra!” Immediately, one of Pein's bodies, a tall slender man with loose orange hair, immediately charges right at Ami.
 
Lita yells out, “Ami-chan, watch out!” Ami yelps out in shock as Bastion, on instinct, uses his new ninja speed to get into the way to intercept the attack, but Serena decides to act first.
 
Valkyrie Moon Power, Make-up!
 
Immediately, her brooch opens up to reveal the Silver Crystal and Serena's clothes melt away as she is wrapped in a cocoon with Rainbow Dragon and Rainbow Dark Dragon surround her. The cocoon turns into six huge and fluffy angel as Valkyrie Sailor Moon replaces Serena.
 
The new group that arrived are shocked, even Sai, who doesn't show it in his expressionless face, and Yamato asks, stunned, “What in the world?” Valkyrie Sailor Moon leaps in the way of the attack and gives a burst of energy from the Silver Crystal causing the Pein body to give slight expression of pain before leaping back.
 
Homura asks, stunned, “What kind of jutsu is this?”
 
Kakashi says, plainly, “It's not a jutsu.”
 
Jiraiya says, with a sly grin, “Let's just say that this girl is full of surprises.”
 
Erin says, plainly, “And so are we. Nyoko, it is time.”
 
Nyoko yells out, with a sly smile, “Right!”
 
Valkyrie Treasured Emerald Star Power, Make-up!
 
Valkyrie Shadow Garnet Star Power, Make-up!
 
The two girls have their clothes melted away as they go through their transformation phases and Valkyrie Sailor Emerald Bright Star and Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star replace Nyoko and Erin causing them to immediately join Valkyrie Sailor Moon.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star asks, plainly, “Soul stealer?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon replies, with a nod, “Yep!” Immediately, Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star goes onto the attack and knocks the body of Pein with a one-two Taijutsu attack, but the body easily shrugs off the attack.

Pein says, plainly, “Do you think that easy? Foolish.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star says, with a plain tone, “Actually, I knew that it wouldn't be simple to knock you down, but then again, my objective wasn't that.” Just then the body of Pein that she attacked finds a ninja paper bomb attached near its chest and it explodes with a powerful force.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Emerald Bright Star says, with a sly smile, “Nice one!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star says, plainly, “Don't celebrate yet.” When the smoke and dust from the explosion clear, they find that the body is somewhat burned and the clothes somewhat torn along with some nasty cuts, but the body is mainly undamaged. However, the body has collapsed to the ground on its back and two of the other Pein bodies, a stocky muscular man with a spiky mop of orange hair as well as very tall and a tall bald man with a thick neck, a big square jaw, large ring through his nose, spike studs all around his head, and an large spike stud on his chin, get the body and take it back with the other three bodies, Yahiko, another male with long orange hair in a ponytail, and a fat man bulky man, step up to fight with the rest of our heroes and heroines.
 
Pein says, with a plain tone, “Impressive, but futile.” Just then they see the body that Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star's attack start to heal in an accelerated rate.
 
Jiraiya gets out some ink and he says, plainly, “Well, I didn't want to have to use this, but it looks like I have no other choice.” Jiraiya then draws two additional lines across his face and he bites his fingers to draw blood and prepare a summoning jutsu. Jiraiya slams his hands into the ground and yells out, strongly, “Summoning Jutsu!” Just then a lot of smoke encompasses the area and when the smoke clears, two elder toads, one male and one female, are on Jiraiya's shoulders and Jiraiya's appearance is different with his nose bigger, he has a goatee, and his eyes are like a toads.
 
The female toad says, with an annoyed tone, “Well, it is about time! What took you so long kiddo?”
 
The male toad says, with a plain tone, “Come on! Give him a break! He has never needed for us until now.”
 
Tsunade states, with a plain tone, “So, this is why that you don't like that transformation?”
 
Jiraiya says, plainly, “No joke, but I don't have much of a choice here.”
 
Sakura asks, perplexed, “Who are they?”
 
The female toad says, plainly, “How rude! The name is Shima, kiddo!”
 
The male toad says, annoyed, “She never met us before Shima, so, give her a break.” The male toad says, plainly, “Forgive my wife. The name is Fukasaku.”
 
Naruto asks, perplexed, “What are you going to do now?”
 
Jiraiya says, with a serious tone, “Bring out all the stops. Pein is very powerful with his Rinnegan and for me to stand a chance, I need my full power.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon asks, perplexed, “Your full power?”
 
Jiraiya yells out, seriously, “Okay, you, two, you know what to do?”
 
Shima calls out, with an annoyed tone, “Don't think of me as senile as you.”
 
Fukasaku yells out, strongly, “This is no time, dear! We're going into Hermit Mode!” Just then Jiraiya roars out as the two toads seem to merge into his shoulders, the lines in his face become much thicker, his hands and feet take on a more toad-like appearance, and Jiraiya starts to crotch.
 
Tenten asks, perplexed, “Hermit Mode?”
 
Jun says, with a plain tone, “It's another name for `Sage Mode' and as you can see, this is what happens when one doesn't fully master it.”
 
Pein says, with a plain tone, “Interesting. Your chakra level has gone to levels that I have never seen before. If you had used this against Itachi and Kisame when you first met, you would have easily torn them apart.”
 
Jiraiya states, with a sly grin, “Well, I personally don't like it for the looks and I tend not to use until special occasions, but for you, this is special enough. You should feel honored, Nagato, or do you prefer Pein instead?”
 
Pein says, plainly, “You shall learn respect, Lord Jiraiya. It is time to end this once and for all.”
 
Jiraiya says, with a sly grin, “I agree.” Just then Jiraiya uses incredible new super-speed to a position on the Pein and his other bodies' flanks.
 
Hermit Arts: Hair Needle Barrage Jutsu!
 
Jiraiya bends down and all of his hairs turn into needles that he launches with incredible speed and Pein and all of his bodies, including that one that got hit with a powerful blast from a ninja paper bomb that has recently recovered, immediately start to dodge out of the way, but because of the incredible speed of the attacks, they couldn't dodge completely and all six bodies of Pein managed to get scratched or cut slightly by a few needles that got through. However, the injuries start to quickly heal and Pein wasn't slowed down in the least.
 
Rei yells out, with a serious tone, “We should transform and help out!”
 
Jade says, with a nod, “Good idea!”
 
Kira yells out, with a strong tone, “Well, what are we waiting for?!” Immediately, all Senshi, Sailor and Solar, in the group get out that transformation devices and immediately transform into their Senshi forms. After their transformations are done, Valkyrie Sailor Mars' eyes turn into her Sharingan eyes and she prepares for battle.
 
Sai says, plainly, “Interesting.”
 
Yamato asks Kakashi, “Kakashi-sensei, what is all this?”
 
Kakashi tells Yamato, with a sly smile, “Let's just say that we have met some new friends with some `interesting' abilities and they helped discover parts of Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Sasuke that we never knew before.” On the meanwhile, Danzo is looking at our heroes and heroines with great interest in his eyes with a devious mental smirk. Back to the battle, Jiraiya, in his Sage Mode, creates a huge sphere of nature and human chakra energy into a huge sphere as large as bounder.
 
Shining Warrior asks, stunned, “Whoa! Is that the Rasengan? It is so big.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Light Star tells Shining Warrior, “No, dad. That's his Super Great Ball Rasengan! I remember Naruto-sensei telling me of it back in my time.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star and Olympian Solar Star yell out in unison, “Sensei?!”
 
Super Great Ball Rasengan!”
 
Jiraiya, Sage Mode sends the huge sphere of chakra energy right at two of Pein's bodies, but then the fat, bulky one intercepts the attack and creates a bubble-like form around his body and somehow, it absorbs the attack whole!
 
Jiraiya yells out, stunned, “But how?! That level of power?!”
 
Pein says, with a plain tone, “My Preta Path has the power to absorb any Ninjutsu attacks.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon calls out, plainly, “Don't I know it?” All of Pein's bodies look to see Valkyrie Sailor Moon and all of our heroes and heroines that are Senshi or with transformations similar to the Senshi in front of him. Prince Madara has his Sharingan activated and our heroes and heroines are defensive stances.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars says, with a serious tone, “Okay, wise guy, you can't stand up to all of us.”
 
Pein asks, with a plain tone, “Do you really believe that all of you have the power to stand up to the `Six Paths of Pein'?”
 
Olympian Solar Sun says, with a sly grin, “Oh, I think that we can manage.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy says, with a sly grin, “I don't think that you can handle all of us.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Milky Way says, with a serious tone, “And I think that it is time that you learned that you underestimated us and it was no major mistake.”
 
Kuwabara says, powering up his Dimensional Sword, “Big time!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star says, plainly, “The time for talk is over.”
 
Olympian Solar Universe yells out, strongly, “I agree. It is time to kick their butts!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Vortex says, with a sly grin, “Same old Davis.” Without another word, our heroes and heroines with special powers charge in and the battle quickly become a free-for-all between them and the six bodies of Pein. Pein manages to hold his own at first, but soon enough, the relentless assaults for all sides and the mystical based energies on many of our heroes and heroines is starting to cause major problems for Pein. We come into the battle with the long ponytail body of Pein, known as the Animal Path, dodges attack from Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pearl Star, Sailor Aurora Star, Sailor Dark Star, Shikamaru, Ino, and TK. Just then Sailor Uranus and Sailor Dark Star, after throwing shuriken, put their hands into ninja hand signs.
 
Wind Style: Air Shockwave Jutsu!
 
Ninja Art: Shadow Shuriken Jutsu!
 
Sailor Uranus then claps her hands together in shockwave of powerful wind energy while the shuriken that Sailor Dark Star throws gain hundreds of Shadow Clone versions of themselves, but the Animal Path Pein bites his fingers causing a bit of blood to come out as he prepares for a summoning.
 
Summoning Jutsu!
 
Just then Animal Path Pein summons a huge crustacean, a nine-headed dog, and a large panda bear in which the panda hardens the skin in its body causing the attacks to bounce off it. Soon after, the crustacean creates a huge wave of water that heads for the group.
 
Sailor Dark Star says, seriously, “Surfs up!”
 
Sailor Neptune holds up her Aqua Mirror and she yells out, with a sly smile, “Allow me!”
 
Submarine Reflection!
 
Sailor Neptune then uses her Aqua Mirror to reflect the water based attack right back at the three summons creatures and the Animal Path Pein, but then Sailor Neptune moves her hands in ninja hand signs.
 
Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!
 
Soon after, some of the water turns into a form of a large dragon that slams into the large crustacean and sending the water creature packing.
 
TK says, with a sly grin, “Nice one! Now, it's my turn!” TK then creates a sphere of spirit energy that slams into the Panda and even through it has its defenses up, the Panda summon gets pushed back. TK says, with a smile, “I know that they are an endangered species, but I never known Pandas to have skins made of steel and used for fights.”
 
Ino says, with a sly grin, “That's obvious, TK.” Next, we move to the Petra Path Pein, the fat bulky body that can absorb jutsu attacks, where we find Sailor Jupiter, Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy, Valkyrie Sailor Milky Way, Sailor Hell Star, Shadow Warrior, Tiara, Jiraiya, still in Sage Mode, and Tsunade battling this one.
 
Sailor Hell Star asks, perplexed, “Okay? This guy has the ability to absorb energy, right?”
 
Jiraiya says, with a plain tone, “That's right.”
 
Shima says, with a sarcastic tone, “You could see when he absorbed sonny's attack last time!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Milky Way asks, perplexed, “Sonny?”
 
Jiraiya says, with a blush of embarrassed on his cheeks, “Don't ask.”
 
Shadow Warrior says, with a serious tone, “Our best attacks might be to use physical assaults with brute force! Since he uses defense for chakra and energy based attacks, his defense might not be built to stand up to physical force.”
 
Sailor Jupiter and Valkyrie Sailor Milky Way say in unison, while cracking their knuckles, “Leave that to us!”
 
Tsunade says, with a sly grin, “Allow me to start off!” Tsunade slams her fist into the ground to make the ground around this Pein to crumble around him as well as send boulder sized rocks into the sky and causing Petra Path Pein to leap away, but Sailor Jupiter and Valkyrie Sailor Milky Way immediately get in close for close combat.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy says, with a sigh and sly smile, “Here we go again!” Soon after Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy immediately charges to help with the others. Now, we find ourselves in a fight with the Yahiko Body Pein and the unusual bald headed Pein body, which is known as Asura Path Pein, against a large group that consists of Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star, Valkyrie Sailor Universe, Valkyrie Sailor Emerald Bright Star, Olympian Solar Sun, Olympian Solar Universe, Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star, Valkyrie Sailor Light Star, Shining Warrior, Eternal Sailor Star, Olympian Solar Star, Sailor Andromeda, Sailor Earth, Prince Madara, Kakashi, Yamato, Neji, and Valkyrie Sailor Vortex.
 
Pein says, with a plain tone, “Interesting. You are quite full of surprises, Tsukino.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, with a serious tone, “I'm really full of surprises.”
 
Kakashi tells Valkyrie Sailor Moon, “Easy. You might have fought him before. It has been three years so he might have learned new skills.”
 
Pein says, with a plain tone, “Even if I didn't, I shall not be stopped. I shall gain the power of the Kyuubi.”
 
Sailor Andromeda yells out, strongly, “You won't lay a hand on Naruto-kun!”
 
Sailor Earth says, with a serious tone, “No joke! We're going to stop you!”
 
Shining Warrior says, cautiously, “Be careful. I can see the deadly look in his eye. I have training by Shinobi and I know that deadly look. It looks like he has killed powerful ninja.”
 
Kakashi says, with a nod, “Yes. He had killed the former leader of the Village Hidden in the Rain's leader, Hanzo, and he was a powerful ninja since he fought against the legendary Sanin and managed to beat them in a big battle.”
 
Prince Madara states, in a rare stunned tone, “Defeated all three Sanin at once?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon says, with a nod, “Yep! Mom warned me about him.”
 
Pein says, with a plain tone, “Indeed, your mother is wise. Allow me to show you.” Just then both bodies of Pein leap high into the sky and the bald headed body launches his left arm and hand like a rocket at the group.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star yells out, stunned, “What the?!”
 
Eternal Sailor Star shouts out, worriedly, “Watch out!” Immediately, our heroes and heroines leap out of the way as the fist slams into the ground creating a small crater.
 
Olympian Solar Star calls out, shocked, “Whoa! He created a small crater with his fist!” Just then Pein's main body appears in front of them and Sailor Andromeda tries to attack, but then a powerful force throws the two of them into the ground.
 
Neji yells out, shocked, “Naruto! Hinata!”
 
Shining Warrior shouts out, strongly, “Get away from them!” Shining Warrior launches a wave of light energy at Pein, but he manages to dodge. However, Valkyrie Sailor Light Star is already for him with some ninja hand signs.
 
Earth Style: Stalagmite Spears Jutsu!
 
Valkyrie Sailor Light Star slams her palms into the ground and launches dozens of earthen stalagmites that pop up from the ground and head for Pein's man body, but then some kind of field sends the attack straight at plenty of the others.
 
Olympian Solar Sun yells out, shocked, “What the heck?!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Universe says, stunned, “He used some kind of field to send the attack right at us!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star says, plainly, “Some kind of gravity field.”
 
Prince Madara says, with his Sharingan active, “She's right! My Sharingan saw some kind of chakra created energy field.”
 
Sailor Earth asks, perplexed, “How does he do that?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Vortex says, with a serious tone, “I've seen that before! It's a gravity field!”
 
Olympian Solar Universe asks, perplexed, “Gravity what?!”
 
Neji says, with a serious tone, “He is somehow manipulating the force of gravity into some kind of defense field that he can use offensively as well.”
 
Olympian Solar Star says, with a serious tone, “Well, it is darn well powerful!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star asks, curiously, “How do we get past it?”
 
Kakashi thinks in his mind, with a serious tone, “There doesn't seem to be a weakness in that technique, but there has got to be one. We just can't see it.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon yells out, strongly, “We need to keep attacking and try to find a weakness!”
 
Shining Warrior asks Valkyrie Sailor Moon, curiously, “You fought him before Serena-onee-chan? Didn't you find a weakness?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, nervously, “No. I managed to beat him without realizing the weakness in that, but just barely.”
 
Just then the Asura Path Pein reappears and launches his two arms as missiles and Valkyrie Sailor Universe yells out, shocked, “Watch out!” The group had to dodge the two attacks, which hit the ground, and create two more good sized craters.
 
Eternal Sailor Star asks, worriedly, “What do we do?”
 
Olympian Solar Star yells out, strongly, “I say that we pound this freak!”
 
Prince Madara says, with a serious tone, “This is the second in command of the Akatsuki, Dobe!”
 
Kakashi says, with a serious tone, “This is no time to fight among ourselves!”

Yamato says, with a nod, “Yes. We need to work together to beat him.” Yamato then moves his hands in ninja hand signs as he prepares for one of his signature jutsu.
 
Wood Style: Wood Clone Jutsu!
 
Just then wood comes out of Yamato's body and transforms into two perfect replicas of himself, but our Moon Princess and her future daughter also make ninja hand signs at this moment.
 
Fire Style: Dragon Fire Twist Jutsu!
 
Water Style: Multiple Hot Geyser Blast Jutsu!
 
Immediately, swirls of flames wrap around Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon as she twists the flames and launches them at Pein's main body in which they turn into a large Asian dragon while Valkyrie Sailor Moon slams her palm into the ground causing multiple searing hot geysers to spring up all around Asura Path Pein.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon asks, with a sly grin, “Mind giving him a shock?”
 
Kakashi says, preparing his Lightning Blade attack, “Allow me.” He gathers electrical chakra into his right hand and charges in, but he slams his electrical charged blade into the ground soaked with water creating a good sized crater while causing the plenty of the electrical energy to go into the geysers causing the Asura Path Pein to get shocked by a lot of electrical force, but he manages to get out of there without missing a beat even through he is starting to smoke. However, he looks to find Valkyrie Sailor Heaven Star, Valkyrie Sailor Light Star, and Olympian Solar Sun waiting for him with their right index fingers charged with spirit energy.
 
Spirit Gun!”
 
The blasts of spirit energy slam into Asura Path Pein with incredible force causing a strong explosion and knocking that body of Pein into the ground with a strong crash as a crater is formed where his body slams into the ground. On the meanwhile, the main body of Pein uses the gravity shield of his to negate Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon's attack on his person.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star immediately goes on the assault against the main body of Pein and she thinks, with a plain tone, “Using six bodies of his, Pein has to have a weakness and I will find it.” Right now, we find Valkyrie Sailor Genesis, Taigoku, Valkyrie Sailor Big Bang, Sailor Mercury, Valkyrie Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Pluto, Tenten, Temari, Gaara, Meiou, Kiba, Olympian Solar Moon, and Yugao are facing off against the long haired body of Pein known as the Human Path Pein.
 
Silent Glaive Surprise!
 
Sailor Saturn launches her classic attack, through more powerful in her Eternal form, at Human Path Pein, but this body of Pein manages to get past and Tenten attacks it with a pain of ninja daggers while Gaara tries to use his stand to stop him, but Human Path Pein manages to avoid the attack. Temari uses her wind jutsu to try to stop him, but it misses as well as a Fang Over Fang by Kiba and Akamaru.
 
Meiou yells out, shocked, “What does it take to stop this guy?”
 
Venus Love Chain Entrapment!”
 
Sailor Venus creates tons of energy heart chains that come up from the ground that try to bind Human Path Pein, but he manages to dodge the attack.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars yells out, strongly, “Try to dodge this pal!” Valkyrie Sailor Mars then puts her hands into ninja hand signs and prepares for an attack.
 
Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire Jutsu!
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars then launches a stream of flames that take the form of an Asian dragon right the Human Path Pein, but this body of Pein easily managed to dodge the attack.
 
Taigoku shouts out, strongly, “Okay, wise guy, it's my turn!” Taigoku draws Tessaiga and move in to attack, but Human Path Pein immediately gets in front of him and pounds with a rapid succession with powerful Taijutsu attacks. Taigoku yelps out as he is knocked to the ground and Tessaiga is thrown from his hands.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Big Bang, Izayoi, Inu no Taishou, Zera, and Valkyrie Sailor Genesis yell out in unison, horrified, “Inuyasha!” Human Path Pein immediately prepared to remove Taigoku's soul with his Soul Removal Technique, but Valkyrie Sailor Genesis manages to intercept him and knock Human Path Pein away. However, Human Path Pein counterattacks with powerful Taijutsu and knocks Valkyrie Sailor Genesis down.
 
Taigoku says, shocked, “Kagome!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis manages to get back on her feet to see Human Path Pein attacking her once more. However, when he uses Taijutsu attacks, Valkyrie Sailor Genesis barely manages to block him. However, undaunted, Human Path Pein counters its ruthless attack against Valkyrie Sailor Genesis.
 
Sanosake calls out, strongly, “Sissy, get out of there!” However, Valkyrie Sailor Genesis doesn't listen as she continues to dodge Human Path Pein's Taijutsu attacks, but she continues to get better and better. When Human Path Pein gets a better look at her eyes, his Rinnegan eyes widen to see Sharingan eyes with two tomoe in each eye.
 
Pein thinks in his mind, surprised, “Sharingan?” Just then Valkyrie Sailor Genesis manages to counter one of Human Path Pein's Taijutsu attacks and lands a solid attack on Human Path Pein's chin and knocking him back, but not injuring him. After dodging an attack from Prince Madara and Sailor Andromeda, he looks to see Ryoko, Tenchi, Ayeka, and other heroes and heroines giving his final body one hard time. His Petra Path body is trapped by Sage Mode Jiraiya's Genjutsu and is about to be destroyed. On the meanwhile, his Asura Path body is under a powerful assault by Shining Warrior, who sliced off one of the limbs while the former Spirit Detective and his sisters took care of the other three limbs.
 
Just Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star and Valkyrie Sailor Moon launching powerful Taijutsu assaults and Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star says, with a plain tone, “You should learn to pay attention to your opponents.”
 
Pein says, with a plain tone, “I believe that it was too ambitious to take the Nine-Tails when all of you were here.” Pein then immediately launches dozens of smoke bombs into the sky and they rain down on our heroes and heroines covering the whole area with smoke causing our heroes and heroines to cough out from the smoke. When the smoke clears, Pein, in all of his bodies, are gone!
 
Valkyrie Sailor Mars yells out, annoyed, “Hey! Where did he go?!”
 
Sailor Aurora Star replies, perplexed, “Got me! Didn't expect him to use a common trick with smoke bombs?”
 
Prince Madara says, with a plain tone, “That's why he's smart. He does thing that no one expects.”
 
Jiraiya transforms back from his Sage Mode and he says, taking a deep breath, “And Sasuke is right.”
 
Sailor Andromeda asks Olympian Solar Star, “Naruto-kun, are you okay?”
 
Olympian Solar Star says, with a sly grin, “Yeah! I'm just fine! It will take a lot more than that jerk to take care of me!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star says, plainly, “Don't expect it to be easy next time. This was a test of all of us.”
 
Alister asks, perplexed, “Test?”
 
Syrus asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”
 
Sailor Pearl Star says, plainly, “What Erin means that Pein was testing our abilities when we are grouped all together. Now that he knows our strength, he won't attempt attacking Naruto when we are all together. At least, if he does, he will have the rest of the remaining Akatsuki with him.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Universe says, with a serious tone, “But we will be ready for him.”
 
Koharu asks Tsunade, with a serious tone, “Tsunade, who in the world are these people?”
 
Tsunade says, with a sly grin, “Just quiet a few people with special talents.”
 
Jiraiya says, with a plain tone, “As you can see, Naruto is just fine here with all of us around and his abilities have gone to new levels of power.”
 
Danzo says, with a strong tone, “It doesn't matter that d-I mean the Namikaze boy is with such unusual and powerful allies. I say that for the safety of the Namikaze bloodline that he holds and the safety of the village, he returns to the village immediately along with the Hyuga heir.”
 
Tsunade yells out, annoyed, “Are you serious?!”
 
Danzo says, with a serious tone, “Plus, I should say that since he has blood of the Namikaze and the Hyuga heir holds such strong feelings of him. He and the Hyuga heir should be married immediately so the two of them can start producing new heirs to both clans.”
 
Hiashi says, with a snort, “You are a piece of work, Danzo!”
 
Sailor Earth yells out, angrily, “You want to use Hinata and Naruto in some kind of . . .!! Ooh, I don't want to say it! I just want to pound you for the idea!”
 
Lee tells Sailor Earth, “Easy, Sakura. Don't give someone like him the time of day.”
 
Ino says, with a snort, “No joke!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, with a serious tone, “And I said that Naruto isn't going anywhere!”
 
Danzo looks at Valkyrie Sailor Moon and he says, with a serious tone, “I do not care if you are one of the last members of the Hidden Moonlight Village! If you interfere in the business of the Leaf Village, there will be consequences.” Ikuko, Darien, Valkyrie Sailor Neo Moon, and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts give annoyed/angered looks at Danzo, but the golden crescent moon sigil on Valkyrie Sailor Moon blazes with power causing her to transform into her `royal form' as Princess Serenity with a pair of silver huge and fluffy angel wings and her new dress and jewels with a powerful aura around her causing a strong wind.
 
Homura says, stunned, “It can't be possible! She is only a legend!”
 
Princess Serenity says, strongly, “What happens to Naruto is my business since he belongs to my royal family? A family that's known in ninja legends!”
 
Danzo says, stunned, “You can't be . . . the Moon Princess of our legends!”
 
Princess Serenity says, with a strong tone, “That's right! And Naruto Uzumaki is the reincarnation of one of my siblings: Prince Arashi Serenity of the Moon Kingdom! So, when you deal with him, you deal with me and my family! And I will not allow any harm to come to my family and friends! And I can tell you that I hold the power to obliterate the planet that I love!” The newly arrived group, minus Sai, gives gasps of shock.
 
Yamato yells out, stunned, “The power to destroy the planet?”
 
Princess Serenity says, with a serious tone, “However, this world is currently my planet, my world, as Serena Tsukino of Earth and I have sworn to protect it along all that I love! However, recently, there have been `people' that have been testing me and trying to push me to my emotional limits to break me, but I didn't let them beat me! However, I've decided to take a strong stand when it comes to protect all that I care for, so, don't expect me to be really nice if you push it with me!”
 
Danzo says, his tone getting nervous, “I-I will not submit to a…” However, Princess Serenity gives a glare not of anger or hate, but of strength and determination. Danzo can see the strength of will in her eyes that far surpasses his own and he can feel the strength of her aura causing him to back down.
 
By this time, the transformed heroes and heroines return to their regular states and Ryoko says, with a sly grin, “I really like this girl. She really knows how to bring a guy down with just a glare.”
 
Washu says, with a sly grin, “You don't want to anger this girl off.”
 
Princess Serenity asks Homura and Koharu, with a very serious tone, “I say that Naruto and Hinata stay here under our protection unless they want to leave of their own free will. Is that a problem?”
 
The Hyuga clan members are stunned silent, but Homura says, with a plain tone while showing a bit of nervousness, “Fine. You have shown skill to keep Naruto from the hands of the Akatsuki, but if there any weakness, we will take action.”
 
Davis says, with a sly grin, “Don't worry. There won't be any weakness. We fight for our friends and everyone and everything that we care about.”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “Naruto is among us and we plan to keep him safe no matter what.”
 
Tsunade says, with a sly grin, “And trust me. They will.”
 
Princess Serenity tells the Hyuga clan members, with a serious tone, “And if I hear that you have to do anything with Hinata and Naruto, you will be hearing from me.”

Hiashi says, with a serious tone, “And me as well. I am proud of my daughter and how strong she has become. I have tolerated many things, but this is one thing that I will not tolerate.” Soon after, Princess Serenity transforms back into Serena.
 
Serena's Earth family was amazed by her transformation and Ikuko thinks in her mind, “I was so stunned to learn that my little girl was the reincarnation of an alien princess and one from ninja legends, but to see Serena turn into that same princess, it is incredible!” Ikuko thinks in her mind, with a warm smile, “I always thought that you were meant for greater things Serena. And I am so proud of you, but you will always be in little girl.”
 
Jiraiya takes a deep breath and Neji asks, curiously, “Are you all right, Lord Jiraiya.”
 
Jiraiya replies, with a plain tone, “Yes. Turning to Sage Mode always takes a lot of energy and I can't maintain it for long.”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “But with Naruto's vast stamina and energy reserves, he might be able to fully master it.”
 
Jiraiya says, with a shrug, “I'm not sure, but he mastered the Rasengan in a short time where it took years for his dad to invent the thing. This is harder to fully master, but I'm sure that he has got a better shot at it than me.”
 
Sakura says, with a snarl, “Okay, but if he turns into a frog, Hinata and I are clobbering you. Legendary Sanin or not.”
 
Jiraiya thinks in his mind, annoyed, “Yep! She has indeed become `another Tsunade'.”
 
Darien asks Serena, “Do you think that he will be back?”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Yep. He will be more deadly than ever. He took in our abilities together and he will make sure not to make the same mistakes. And we haven't seen his full power, yet.”
 
Rei asks Serena, nervously, “You mean he wasn't close to using his maximum?”
 
Serena says, with a plain tone, “If he did, we would have a lot more injured and those injuries would be deadly to life-threatening.”
 
Jordan says, stunned, “Wow! That's pretty scary, Serena-onee-chan.”
 
Jade says, with a serious tone, “Something tells me that we need to train harder than ever.”
 
Nyoko says, nervously, “No joke! This is getting real scary!”
 
Naruto says, with a plain tone, “Well, these guys are no joke and I know that Serena will agree with me.”
 
Yusuke says, with an annoyed tone, “As if we didn't have enough problems to deal with!”
 
Kira says, with a sly smile, “Don't worry, Yusuke. As long as we stick together, I'm sure that we can handle anything that comes our way.”
 
Kurama says, with a serious tone, “We might, Kira. But remember, the longer that these battles go on, the stronger that our enemies seem to get.”
 
Tea asks, nervously, “Speaking of whom, what about Dartz? Do you think that he has enough souls for that big lizard that he wants to revive?”
 
Yugi says, with a plain tone, “He might have stronger souls to use than before Tea, but I don't think he has the energy that he requires or we would be seeing a lot more trouble.”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “And something tells me that the Orichalcos will be up to their old tricks again.”
 
(Within the headquarters of the Orichalcos; Sometime soon after)
 
Inside of the headquarters of the Orichalcos, we find Dartz standing in front of three people assembled in front of him with an evil sly smile on his lips.
 
The first person looks to be a young adult female with grayish-green eyes and long blond hair that reaches down to her shoulders, light dark pink hue on her lips, and she is wearing clothes similar to Mai Valentine during her time in the Orichalcos expect her jacket and shorts are dark pink in color with her choker, top, and high-heeled boots are dark blue.
 
The second person is a young adult male with bluish eyes similar to Raphael's eyes, short mop top brown hair, and he is wearing the same clothes that he did when he was one of the soldiers of the Orichalcos.
 
The third person is another young adult male with the same hair color and eyes as Alister 2, but his hair in a short mop top. Plus, this person is wearing the same clothes as Alister 2 did during his time in the Orichalcos.
 
Dartz says, with an evil sly grin, “Welcome, my friends.”
 
The young female says, with a dark cold sly tone, “What did you call us for Master Dartz?”
 
Dartz says, with an evil sly smile, “Well, I would like to inform you that those that called themselves your family have arrived on Duel Academy.”
 
The first young man says, with a dark cold snort, “That rotten jerk that left us to die on the ship while he managed to save himself?!”
 
The young lady says, with a dark cold serious tone, “I know, Julian. He saved himself while he left us along with mom and dad to die.”
 
The second young man says, with a nod, “I know how you feel, Sonia. That rotten backstabber that called himself my brother left me to get captured by those rotten tanks.”
 
Julian says, with a serious tone, “We know how you feel, Mikey. But thanks to Master Dartz, we can give them what they deserve.”
 
Dartz says, with an evil sly grin, “I shall leave them to the three of you, but be careful. They are looking for powerful allies and if you meet this group, try to stay away from them.”
 
Mikey says, with an evil sly grin, “I'm sure that we could handle them, but we will try sir.”
 
Sonia states, with an evil smile, “But Master, you won't mind if we bring in a few more souls, right?”
 
Dartz says, with a nod, “I wouldn't indeed, my dear Sonia. You have your mission.”
 
The three young adult say in unison, “Yes, Master!”
 
(A short time soon after; Elsewhere on Academy Island)
 
In another portion of Academy Island, near the Ra Yellow dorms, we find Raphael and Alister 2 sitting around with Alister 2 looking for anyone or anything coming into the area.
 
Alister 2 says, with a serious tone, “This really stinks!”
 
Raphael says, with a plain tone, “I don't like it as much as you do, but you know that we don't stand a chance against Dartz's newest agents.”
 
Alister 2 says, with a nod, “Including…” Alister 2 says, with a snarl, “I knew that Dartz was low, but I never thought that he would stoop so low as that!”
 
Raphael says, with a nod, “I know, Alister. That's why we need to find Yugi and his friends right away.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice, with a dark cold serious tone, “You aren't going anywhere!” The two of them gasp in shock and they look to the source of the voice as they see Julian, Sonia, and Mikey with all three of them having Chaos Duel Disks attached to their left wrists standing in front of them.
 
Alister 2 yells out, stunned, “Mikey!”
 
Raphael shouts out, shocked, “Julian! Sonia!”
 
Julian asks, with a dark cold snort, “Surprised to see us, brother?”
 
Sonia says, with a dark cold angered tone, “Too bad that the feeling isn't mutual!”
 
Alister 2 calls out, pleadingly, “Come on, bro! Snap out of it! Dartz is using you!”
 
Mikey yells out, with a dark cold serious tone, “Shut it, Alister! Master Dartz showed us the truth! The hard and brutal truth! You left me behind to get captured and you allowed me to die in that tank!”
 
Alister 2 calls out, with a serious tone, “That's not true! I did everything to keep you safe!”
 
Sonia says, with a dark cold snort, “That's a lie! Like it is a lie that Raphael tried to save us! He left to save himself and leave us along with our parents to die in that storm!”
 
Raphael says, pleadingly, “I would never do such a thing! Sonia, Dartz is just using you!”
 
Julian says, with a dark cold serious tone, “Never! Master Dartz revived us to get the justice that we deserve!”
 
Mikey activates his Chaos Duel Disk, his life-point counter displaying 4000 life-points, and he says, while drawing five cards, “And we're going to get it right now!”
 
Alister 2 yells out, shocked, “Mikey, don't!”
 
Mikey draws one card from his deck, his Field Spell slot opens, and he yells out, putting the Seal of Orichalcos Field Spell card inside, “Too late! I play my Seal of Orichalcos Field Spell!” Just then the Seal of Orichalcos appears above their heads as Mikey cries out as the evil powers of the Orichalcos surge through him.
 
Alister grabs Raphael and he yells out, throwing him away, “Get out of the way!” Shortly thereafter, the Seal of Orichalcos entraps Alister 2 and Mikey inside while the mark of the Orichalcos appears on Mikey's forehead with evil red glowing eyes.
 
Mikey yells out, with a dark cold serious tone, “Now, it is time for you to pay for abandoning me Alister!” Alister swallows a lot of air knowing that he is trapped and he can't escape unless he duels his own brother.
 
(Around the same time; some distance away)
 
Some distance from the duel, we find our group of heroes and heroines heading back towards the dorms after they had finished up their `training' for the time being. By this time, Tsunade, Kakashi, Jiraiya, and the other ninja in the group explain to the newly arrived group to the island. Just then Joey notices the Seal of Orichalcos falling down from the sky.
 
Joey yells out, pointing to the falling evil mystical seal, “Oh no! Take a look at that!”
 
Everyone looks up to the sky and many of our heroes and heroines gasp in shock causing Kagome says, stunned, “Oh no! The Seal of Orichalcos!”
 
Hikari says, annoyed, “Not this again!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a snort, “Should have known that we would hear from them sooner or later.”
 
Kari asks, curiously, “How do you think is in trouble now?”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “Don't know, but I'm not going to stick around here!” Davis then runs off and Takuya quickly follows behind him.
 
Takuya says, with a serious tone, “You are not leaving without me!”
 
As the two goggled leaders of the two Digidestined teams head off, Zoe yells out, “Takuya!”
 
Kari says, concerned, “Daisuke!”
 
Matt says, with a sly smile and a sigh, “That's no surprise!”
 
Joe says, with a nod, “Yep! That's Davis for you.”
 
Koichi says, with a sly smile and sigh, “Takuya is the same way.”
 
Alexis asks, curiously, “What do we do?”
 
Atticus says, with a sly smile, “What do you think that we do Sissy? Follow them.” Alexis groans at Atticus' `Sissy' remark and Kagome and Keiko `comfort' her.
 
Keiko and Kagome say in unison, “We know how you feel.”
 
Alexis says, with a sigh and a smile, “Yeah. I can see.”
 
Tenchi asks, curiously, “So, what should we do?”
 
Ryoko says, with a serious tone, “What do you think Tenchi? I'm not missing out on the action!” Soon after, Ryoko flies off after them and Ayeka gives an annoyed look.
 
Ayeka says, annoyed, “That Ryoko! There she goes again!”
 
Lita says, with a serious tone, “Well, we aren't going to get anything done by standing here!” The rest of our heroes and heroines immediately head after Davis, Takuya, and Ryoko as they head where the Orichalcos duel is taking place, not knowing what to expect when they get there.
 
(Sometime afterward; rejoining the three Orichalcos Warriors and their `enemies')
 
Back to the duel, we find Alister 2 crying out as his soul is being taken as his life-point counter hits zero while Sophia, Julian, and Mikey look on with evil sly grins on their lips as the seal vanishes from the ground and the Seal of Orichalcos card appears on the field with a picture of Alister 2 inside of it.
 
Raphael yells out, shocked, “Alister!”
 
Mikey walks over to pick the card up and he says, with an evil sly grin, “I'll take that.”
 
Raphael says, with a stunned tone, “How could you? He was your brother.”
 
Mikey says, with a dark cold snort, “He stopped being my brother when he left me to die.”
 
Sophia says, with a dark cold serious tone, “And now, dear Raphael, it is your turn.” Raphael swallows hard knowing that he doesn't stand a chance even with his Guardian cards at his side.
 
Just then a familiar male voice yells out, “Stop!” Immediately, the Orichalcos warriors immediately jump back as our heroes and heroines appear on the scene.
 
Atem says, shocked when he sees Raphael, “Raphael?”
 
Raphael states, stunned, “Pharaoh? When did you get back?”
 
Davis asks, curiously, “Do you and Atem know him, cuz?”
 
Yugi says, with a nod, “Yep! His name is Raphael. He is one of the people that had his life ruined by Dartz to turn him into one of his soldiers. He lost his family because of him.”
 
Joey and Tea help Raphael to his feet and Joey asks Raphael, “What are you doing here man?”
 
Raphael says, with a serious tone, “To get your help to stop Dartz. We knew that he had returned and we came to get help especially when he revived my brother and sister.” Raphael then points to Sophia and Julian and he says, “That's them.”
 
Tea yells out, stunned, “He revived your siblings?”
 
Just then Koenma appears on the scene and he says, with a plain tone, “He has.”
 
Yusuke yells out, annoyed, “When are you going to stop doing that Toddler Breath?”
 
Koenma ignores Yusuke and he says, plainly, “Dartz revived Sophia and Julian and aged them to this form in order to make them his soldiers by convincing them that Raphael left them to die.”
 
Tea says, stunned, “That's horrible.”
 
Erin asks, plainly, “What do you expect from someone like him?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain and emotionless tone, “Defying the rest of peaceful spirits is no problem for someone like him.”
 
Mikey says, with a dark cold snort, “Peaceful rest? Don't make me gag! I was never at peace! My so called brother, Alister, left me to die at our war-torn home! He promised to protect me and he abandoned me!”
 
Yugi says, with a serious tone, “You must be Mikey!”
 
Mikey says, with a dark cold sly tone, “That's right, Yugi!”
 
Joey and Tristan pick up Alister 2's soulless body and Tristan says, with a serious tone, “How could you? To your own brother?”
 
Mikey says, with a serious tone, “He got what he deserved!”
 
Sonia says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Now, hand over Raphael so he can get his justice.”
 
Yusuke yells out, with a serious tone, “No way!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a serious tone, “No joke! There is no way that we're going to allow you to steal his soul!”
 
Julian says, with a dark cold snort, “So, this is the dog that betrayed Master Dartz!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, annoyed, “What did you say?”
 
Mikey says, with a dark cold sly tone, “You heard us! After all that Master Dartz gave you, you went up and left!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, angrily, “Shut it! He just used me! He used what happened between Kagome and me turn use me as his soul-stealing puppet!”
 
Julian says, with a dark taunting tone, “Boo hoo! Cry me a river!”
 
Melody calls out, with a serious tone, “I will make sure that you will cry!”
 
Zera tells Melody, with a plain tone, “Easy, Melody. He is just a spirit wrongfully taken from his resting pace and put under the control of evil. He bares no fault for what he is doing.” Zera says, glaring at Kagome, “Unlike some miko witch that we know.” Kagome lowers her head and gives a solemn look as Inu no Taishou shakes his head in disbelief.
 
Yusuke then straps on a duel disk similar to what Yusei Fudo used during his duel with Mr. Armstrong in Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds and he says, with a serious tone, “I'm not fully sure what's going on here, but I know that you are being used by that Dartz's jerk! And I intend to stop it!”
 
Sonia states, preparing her Chaos Duel Disk, “Are you sure that you want to do this Urameshi? And yeah! I know about you! Who doesn't?!”
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, drolly, “Don't I know it?” Yusuke then thinks, taking out a deck, “I combined my `Signer' deck with my `Neos deck' to form this new deck, but will be enough to defeat these jerks? Well, let's found out! I want to see what my `Signer dragon' can do!”
 
Keiko asks Yusuke, concerned, “Are you sure that you want to do this Yusuke?”
 
Yusuke says, with a nod, “Don't worry, Keiko. I'll be fine.”
 
Jaden says, tossing four cards over to Yusuke, “You will need these bro!” When Yusuke catches the cards and he looks at them, he gives a wide sly grin as he puts them into his deck.
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “Thanks, Jay. You and the others are the greatest!” Yusuke inserts his deck into his duel disk and activates it causing his duel disk to automatically shuffle his deck. Yusuke thinks in his mind, amazed, “Wow! Seto Kaiba might be somewhat of a jerk, but he really knows how to make his duel disks!”
 
Sonia activates her Chaos Duel Disk and she says, with a dark cold sly grin, “Well, once we get your soul, the power of the Great Leviathan will be stronger than ever when he is revived!”
 
Mikey tells Sonia, with a dark cold serious tone, “Master Dartz told us that we should stay away from Yusuke Urameshi and the others of his group, Sonia!”
 
Sonia says, with a dark cold confident tone, “How tough can he be since we've studied all of his duels and we know his deck inside and out?! I'll get him and his soul and the world shall be purified of people like Raphael!” Sonia activates her duel disk, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each, and they draw five cards from their decks as both sides get out of the way.
 
“Duel!” Sonia and Yusuke yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Yusuke: 4000
Sonia: 4000
 
Sonia draws one card from her deck and calls out, “Ladies first! Draw!” Sonia says, with an evil sly grin with her Field Spell slot opening, “First, I play my Seal of Orichalcos Field Spell!” Sonia inserts the card into the slot and she cries out as the power of the Orichalcos surges through her as the Seal of Orichalcos surrounds the two duelists on the field.
 
Raphael yells out, horrified, “Sonia!” On the meanwhile, the mark of the Orichalcos appears on her forehead and her eyes gain a sinister red glow.
 
Sonia says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And now, I play my Amazoness Swordswoman in attack mode!” Just then Amazoness Swordswoman (1500/1600) appears on the field in attack mode. Sonia says, with an evil sly grin, “And now, my Amazoness gains five hundred attack points, thanks to the Orichalcos.” Just then the mark of the Orichalcos appears on Amazoness Swordswoman's forehead with evil red glow in her eyes as her stats rise from 1500/1600 to 2000/1600. Sonia puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “Next, I play a face-down and end my turn!”
 
Yusuke says, drawing one card from his deck, “It's my turn! Draw!” Yusuke says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play my Elemental Hero Woodsman in defense mode!” Just then Elemental Hero Woodsman (1000/2000) comes to the field in defense mode. Yusuke says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “And I'll end my turn with two cards face-down!”
 
Sonia yells out, drawing one card, “It's my turn! Draw!” Sonia puts one card on her duel disk and calls out, “I play my Amazoness Paladin in attack mode!” Just then Amazoness Paladin (1700/300-2200/300) comes to the field in attack mode while the Orichalcos' power surges through her. Sonia then says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Not only does she gain a five hundred attack point boost from the Orichalcos, but she also gets one hundred attack points for every Amazoness monster on the field!” Soon after, Amazoness Paladin's stats rise from 2200/300 to 2400/300!
 
Kuwabara says, nervously, “That's not good for Urameshi!”
 
Sonia calls out, with a dark cold strong tone, “Amazoness Paladin, attack his Woodsman!” Amazoness Paladin charges in with her sword to attack Woodsman.
 
Yusuke pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “I play my trap: Waboku!” Yusuke's face-down card is revealed to be the Waboku trap card and he says, with a sly smile, “Sorry, but this trap will make sure that I stay for the time being!” Just then a pair of maidens appears in front of Woodsman and negates Paladin's attack.
 
Sonia says, with a dark cold plain tone, “I'll end my turn.
 
Yusuke says, with a plain tone, “My turn! Draw!” Yusuke thinks in his mind, with a serious tone, “I've got to end this to make sure that I'm safe, but I just can't sacrifice the girl's soul to that overgrown lizard! I've got to try to save both of us!” Yusuke says, as a card comes out of his deck, “Now, Woodsman's ability activates! During my Standby Phase, I can take one Polymerization spell card and add it to my hand!” After adding the card to his hand, his duel disk reshuffles his deck. When it is done, Yusuke says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “And next, I activate that Polymerization!” Yusuke displays his Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) and Summoned Skull (2500/1200) monster cards and he says, discarding them to his graveyard, “I fuse my Red-Eyes with my Summoned Skull!” Just then the two monsters appear on the field, go into a fusion vortex, and Yusuke puts a fusion monster card from his Extra deck on his duel disk, declaring, “Come on out, Black Skull Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Black Skull Dragon (3200/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

Joey yells out, with a sly grin, “Nice! He summoned a powerful monster this time!”
 
Yusuke says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “And now, I play my face-down trap card: Soul Resurrection!” Yusuke's other face-down card proves to be the Soul Resurrection continuous trap card and Yusuke yells out, “And now, I can summon a Normal monster from my grave in defense mode! So, come on back Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Just then Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) returns to the field in defense mode. Yusuke says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And next, I summon the Tuner monster known as Sinister Sprocket in attack mode!” Just then Sinister Sprocket (400/0), a large black machine gear with a chain wrapped around it and dark blue eyes, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Jordan says, amazed, “Another Tuner monster? Could Yusuke-kun be…?”
 
Jade says, with a nod, “I think so, Jordy!”
 
Yusuke yells out, strongly, “I tune my level one Sinister Sprocket with my level seven Red-Eyes Black Dragon! Okay, Synchro Summon!” Sinister Sprocket wraps around Red-Eyes Black Dragon before turning into a one star that turns into one ring that goes over Red-Eyes Black Dragon, turning him transparent. Yusuke then gets a Synchro Monster card from his Extra deck and chants out, strongly, “The ruler's heartbeats will now file through here! Take witness to its creation-shaking power!” Yusuke puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and yells out, as a column of light appears behind him, “And now, it is time to feel the power of my Red Dragon Archfiend!” Out of the light, Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2000), a large red and black dragon with red eyes, mighty silver claws as fingers on its hands, and three horns on its head, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Just then TK's, Davis', Keiko's, and Serena's Dragon Birthmarks react and start glowing causing Davis to say, winching in pain, “That's it!”
 
Kira asks, stunned, “That's Yusuke's `Signer Dragon'?”
 
Hikari says, awe-struck, “Awesome!”
 
Yugi says, with a nod, “You can say that.”
 
Nyoko says, amazed, “Wow!”
 
Rika says, with a nod, “You got that right, Nyoko.”
 
Erin thinks in her mind, seriously, “But can Yusuke harness the full power of his dragon?”
 
Sonia thinks in her mind, with a dark cold sly tone, “So, what? My face-down card will make sure that both of your dragons hit the road!”
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “Sinister Sprocket's special ability allows it to destroy one spell or trap card on the field when it is used for the Synchro Summoning of a Dark Attribute monster!”
 
Sonia yells out, stunned, “And your Red Dragon Archfiend is a Dark monster!”
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “Which means your face-down is history!” Just then a line comes out of Yusuke's graveyard and slams into the hologram of the face-down card on Sonia's field, destroying it, and causing her to gasp in shock. Yusuke says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Card of Sanctity! This card will allow both of us to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Yusuke and Sonia then draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands. Yusuke says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “And now, I play my Block Attack spell card! This card forces one monster on the field into defense mode and I choose your Swordswoman!” Soon after, Amazoness Swordswoman switches from attack mode to defense mode.
 
Davis says, with a sly grin, “Nice work!”
 
TK says, with a nod, “If Yusuke attacked Amazoness Swordswoman in attack mode, he would have taken the damage from the attack and not Sonia, thanks to its special ability!”
 
Sonia says, with a dark cold annoyed tone, “Just go!”
 
Yusuke yells out, with a sly smile, “Okay, I think that I will. Red Dragon Archfiend, go, attack her Swordswoman with Absolute Power Force!” Red Dragon Archfiend slams his right claw, glowing bright with flames, into Amazoness Swordswoman, destroying her, but since she was in defense mode, Sonia takes no damage.
 
Just then Elemental Hero Woodsman is engulfed in flames and he is destroyed causing Celeste to ask, “What just happened?”
 
Yeshua says, plainly, “Red Dragon Archfiend destroys all monsters on the field in defense mode when it destroys a defense mode monster in battle.”
 
Tenchi asks, perplexed, “Why would Yusuke allow that to happen?”
 
Yusuke thinks in his mind, with a serious tone, “Sorry, Woodsman, it was too large a risk to leave you in attack mode and take a good sized hit! But don't worry, pal, you really helped me out and that help isn't going to be in vein!” Amazoness Paladin's stats reduce from 2400/300 to 2300/300 and Yusuke yells out, “Black Skull Dragon, it's time to attack her Paladin! Go, Molten Fireball!” Black Skull Dragon launches molten meteors at Amazoness Paladin, destroying it, and Sonia yelps out as she loses 900 life-points. Yusuke says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “I throw down a couple of face-downs and I'll end my turn here! You're up!”
 
Current Score:
Yusuke: 4000
Sonia: 3100
 
Sonia yells out, with a dark cold serious tone, “It's my turn! Draw!” Sonia thinks in her mind, with a dark cold plain tone, “With that dragon of his, it is pointless to put monsters in defense mode because its special power would easily get rid of them! That means that I have to get rid of that dragon!” Sonia says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I summon my Cyber Harpie in attack mode!” Just then Cyber Harpie (1800/1300-2300/1300) comes to the field in attack mode and it is overcome with the evil powers of the Orichalcos.
 
Joey says, stunned, “Cyber Harpie?”
 
Tea asks, perplexed, “Does that mean that this girl's deck…?”
 
Sonia says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Elegant Egoist! This spell card activates when I have a Harpie Lady on my field! And since my Cyber Harpie qualities, I can summon one Harpie Lady Sisters from my deck!” A card comes out of Sonia's deck and when she puts it on her duel disk, Harpie Lady Sisters (1950/2100-2450/2100) appears on the field in attack mode and they are overcome by the powers of the Orichalcos. Sonia says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Double Summon spell card! This card allows me one more Normal Summon this turn!” Sonia puts one card on her duel disk and yells out, “And now, I release my Cyber Harpie and Harpie Lady Sisters to summon Simorgh, Bird of Divinity!” Cyber Harpie and Harpie Lady Sisters vanish from the field and Simorgh, Bird of Divinity (2700/1000-3200/1000) appears on the field in attack mode and the power of the Orichalcos overcomes him. Sonia yells out, with a dark cold strong tone, “Simorgh, eliminate his Red Dragon Archfiend!” Simorgh unleashes a powerful wind storm that destroys Red Dragon Archfiend and Yusuke yelps as he loses 200 life-points. Sonia says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I place two cards face-down and during my End Phase, both players suffer one thousand points of damage, but for every spell or trap that player has, his or her damage is reduced by five hundred. Since we both have two cards, we are both safe.” Simorgh unleashes a wind storm on both duelists, but their face-down cards shield them for the assault.
 
Current Score:
Yusuke: 3800
Sonia: 3100
 
Hikari says, worriedly, “That's going to be a tricky monster for Yusuke to stare down.”
 
Kira states, with a serious tone, “And how knows what other tricks that girl has up her sleeve?”
 
Yusuke says, drawing one card from her deck, “It's my turn! Draw!” Yusuke says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I play my Graceful Charity! This card allows me to draw three new cards and I discard two from my hand!” Yusuke discards three cards from his deck, discards two cards from his hand, and he says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Next, I play my face-down: Reinforcing Resurrection!” Yusuke's face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card with a picture of a monster getting revived in a graveyard and Yusuke yells out, “This card revives one monster that's level four or less from my graveyard and equips it to that monster! So, I revive a monster that I sent there myself! Return, Blackland Fire Dragon!” Blackland Fire Dragon (1500/800) comes to the field in attack mode and Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “Next, this trap increases his level by one as well as boosts his attack and defense points by one hundred points each!” Blackland Fire Dragon's stats rise from 1500/800 to 1600/900 and Yusuke declares, putting one card on his duel disk, “Then I summon my Dark Repairer in attack mode!” Then the Tuner monster, Dark Repairer (1000/1300), a spider-like monster with all types of blades and devices in its spider-like arms, comes to the field in attack mode. Yusuke yells out, strongly, “And now, I tune my Dark Repairer to my Blackland Fire Dragon!” Dark Repairer then turns into three stars that turn into three rings that pass through Blackland Fire Dragon, making it become transparent. Yusuke takes a Synchro Monster card from his Extra deck, puts it on his duel disk, and yells out, as a column of light appears behind him, “I Synchro Summon Dark End Dragon!” Just then Dark End Dragon (2600/2100), a black dragon with yellow eyes, dark blue oval jewel on its forehead, one straight spike-like horn coming out of each side of its head with a smaller one on the top of its scalp, and a scary face on its chest, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Sonia says, with a dark cold snort, “Why did you summon that for? It is nowhere near the power of my Simorgh!”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “I'll get to that! But first, I get one card from my deck thanks to my Dark Repairer!” Yusuke draws one card from his deck and he says, with a sly grin, “Thanks to its special ability, my Dark End Dragon, by decreasing its power by five hundred attack and defense points, destroys one monster on my opponent's field!” Sonia gasps in shock as Dark End Dragon's stats reduce from 2600/2100 to 2100/1600 and it launches a dark haze that destroys Simorgh. Yusuke yells out, strongly, “Black Skull Dragon, attack her life-points directly! Molten Fireballs!” Black Skull Dragon launches its assault at Sonia directly.
 
Sonia yells out, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Sorry, pal, but I play my Dark Wall of Wind!” Just then Sonia's face-down card proven to be Dark Wall of Wind Quick-Play spell card and Sonia says, with a dark cold sly tone, “This trap card prevents all direct attacks on me for the turn!”
 
Yusuke putting one card in the spell/trap slots and he says, “I place this face-down and end my turn.”
 
Sonia yells out, drawing one card from her deck, “My turn!” Sonia says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I play my Pot of Greed! This gives me two more cards from my deck!” Sonia draws two more cards from her deck and she says, putting another card in the spell/trap slots, “Now, I play my Lightning Vortex spell card! By discarding one card from my hand, all of your monsters are destroyed!”
 
Yusuke says, nervously, “Oh boy.” Sonia discards one card from her hand and a lightning storm destroys Dark End Dragon and Black Skull Dragon.
 
Keiko calls out, shocked, “Yusuke!”
 
Tenten says, worriedly, “He's got no defense!”
 
Sonia puts the final card in her hand into the spell/trap slots and she says, with a dark cold sly tone, “And that means that I can play my Monster Reborn! This card allows me to revive the card that I sent to my graveyard! My Cloudian-Eye of the Typhoon!” Just then Clouding-Eye of the Typhoon (3000/1000-3500/1000) appears on the field in attack mode as the Orichalcos overcomes him. Sonia yells out, with a dark cold strong tone, “Now, Eye of the Typhoon, attack him directly with Perfect Storm!” Eye of the Typhoon transforms into a huge storm that blows a huge wind towards Yusuke.
 
Yusuke says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I activate a trap card: Negate Attack!” Yusuke's face-down card is revealed to be the Negate Attack trap card and a shield forms around him to protect him from the direct attack.
 
Sonia says, with a dark cold plain tone, “I end my turn.”
 
Yusuke says, drawing one card from his deck, “It's my turn! Draw!” Yusuke says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I play my Earthquake spell card! This spell card forces all monster on the field to switch into defense mode!” A huge shaking comes over the field and switches Eye of the Typhoon from attack to defense mode. Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “And thanks to your monster's ability, if it goes into defense mode, it self-destructs!” Eye of the Typhoon that turns into water particles as it is destroyed.
 
Sonia pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, with a dark cold serious tone, “Wrong! I play my trap: Raging Cloudian!” Sonia's face-down card proves to be a trap card with a picture of a black storm with a red eye in the middle and Sonia says, with a dark cold sly tone, “When a Cloudian monster is destroyed by his own effect, this card revives that monster in attack mode, places a Fog counter on it, and makes it unable to be changed into defense mode by card effects! So, revive, Eye of the Typhoon!” Cloudian-Eye of the Typhoon (3000/1000-3500/1000) returns to the field in attack mode and the Orichalcos' power overcomes it once more.
 
Yusuke says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I summon Twin-Shield Defender in defense mode!” Just then Twin-Shield Defender (700/1600), a humanoid warrior monster dressed in African warrior clothing with a huge dark blue and dark yellow shield with two eyes painted on it that can separate into two parts, comes to the field in defense mode. Yusuke says, putting the last two cards in his hand into the spell/trap slots, “And I'll throw down two face-downs to end my turn!”
 
Sonia draws one card from her deck and she says, putting the card into the spell/trap slots, “I play my Dark Spell Regeneration spell card! This card allows me to play one spell card from the grave and I choose Card of Sanctity! Now, both of us have to draw from our decks until we have six cards!” Yusuke and Sonia draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands each and Sonia gives an evil sly grin when she sees her new cards.
 
Davis says, plainly, “I don't like the look on her face.”
 
Sonia says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Now, I play my Fairy Meteor Crush! With this spell card equipped to my Eye of the Typhoon, if it has more attack points than your defending monster's defense points, you lose the difference!” Sonia calls out, with a dark cold strong tone, “Now, Eye of the Typhoon, take out his Twin-Shield Defender! Go, Perfect Storm!” Eye of the Typhoon launches a powerful wind at Twin-Shield Defender.
 
Yusuke yells out, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I play my Call of the Haunted trap card!” Yusuke's face-down card is revealed to be the Call of the Haunted continuous trap card and Yusuke yells out, strongly, “With it, I summon back my Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Just then Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) returns to the field in attack mode. On the meanwhile, Eye of the Typhoon's attack slams into Twin-Shield Defender and destroying it, but even through it was in defense mode, Yusuke still yelps as he loses 1900 life-points.
 
Sonia says, with an evil sly grin, “Well, that was pointless! My attack still went through!”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “However, you played my Twin-Shield Defender's ability! It cuts your monster's attack power in half for the rest of the turn!” Just then a dark violet aura surrounds Eye of the Typhoon and lowering its stats from 3500/1000 to 1750/1000! Yusuke then pushes a button on his duel disk and calls out, “Then I play my other trap card: Counterattack Beacon!” Yusuke's other face-down card is revealed to be the Counterattack Beacon trap card and Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “Thanks to this card, since you attacked and successfully destroyed one of my monsters in battle, this trap gives one of my monsters a five hundred point boost and allows it to attack that monster even through it isn't my turn!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon gives a mighty roar as it stats rise from 2400/2000 to 2900/2000!
 
Sonia yells out, stunned, “You had this planned out all along!”
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “Yep! Now, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, counterattack with Inferno Fire Blast!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon launches a powerful fireball at Eye of the Typhoon and Sonia cries out as it is destroyed costing her 1150 life-points.
 
Sonia says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Bah! I place a monster face-down!” As a hologram of a face-down monster appears on the field, Sonia puts another card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “And I'll end my turn with a face-down!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon's stats go down from 2900/2000 back to 2400/2000 since Counterattack Beacon's effect has ended.
 
Current Score:
Yusuke: 1900
Sonia: 1950
 
Yusuke says, drawing one card, “My move!” Yusuke says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Now, I release my Red-Eyes Black Dragon to summon my Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon!” Just then Red-Eyes Black Dragon turns into dark flames and those dark flames turn into Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000) in attack mode. Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “And my Darkness Dragon gains three hundred attack points for every single dragon in my grave and with Red-Eyes, Black Skull, Red Dragon Archfiend, Blackland Fire Dragon, and Dark End Dragon in my grave, he gains fifteen hundred more attack points!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon's stats rise from 2400/2000 to 3900/2000 and Yusuke yells out, strongly, “Red-Eyes, take out her face-down monster! Inferno Dark Fire!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon unleashes a burst of flames from its mouth right at Sonia's face-down monster, which is revealed to be Skelengel (900/400-1400/400) in defense mode before it is destroyed.
 
Sonia says, drawing one card from her deck, “Since you destroyed my Skelengel, I get one card from my deck!”
 
Yusuke says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “I end with two face-downs.”
 
Sonia says, drawing one card from her deck, “It's my turn! Draw!” Sonia says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Now, I play my Graceful Charity! I draw three cards and discard two cards from my hand!” Sonia draws three cards from her deck, discards two cards from her hand, and she says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Shallow Grave! Both of us must summon a monster from our graves in defense mode! And I choose the one that I sent to my grave with my Graceful Charity: Whirlwind Prodigy!” Just then Whirlwind Prodigy (1500/1600-2000/1600) comes to the field in defense mode while being taken over by the power of the Orichalcos.
 
Yusuke yells out, with a serious tone, “And I choose my Summoned Skull!” Just then Summoned Skull (2500/1200) returns to the field in defense mode.
 
Sonia says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And now, I summon my Backup Gardna in defense mode!” Immediately, Backup Gardna (500/2200-1000/2200) appears on the field in defense mode while getting taken over by the powers of the Orichalcos.
 
Raphael says, stunned, “No! She can't . . .!”
 
Sonia puts one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Celestial Sword-Eatos!” Just then a celestial sword appears in Backup Gardna's hands which raise its stats from 1000/2200 to 1300/2200.

Atem yells out, stunned, “Oh no! This move!”
 
Takara asks, curiously, “What is it?”

Yugi says, seriously, “We've seen this before!”
 
Sonia yells out, with a dark cold strong tone, “I sacrifice my Whirlwind Prodigy, which counts as two sacrifices when used to summon a Wind monster…!” Sonia puts one card on her duel disk and cries out, with a dark cold strong tone, “…To play my one of my monster powerful creatures: Guardian Eatos!” Just then Whirlwind Prodigy vanishes from the field and Guardian Eatos (2500/2000-3000/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and it cries out as its wings become pitch black and gets overcome by the power of the Orichalcos.
 
Raphael says, lowly, “Sonia, what have you done?”
 
Sonia says, with a dark cold serious tone, “Next, I transfer my Celestial Sword to Eatos, thanks to my Backup Gardna's special ability!” Just then the sword transfers from Backup Gardna to Eatos, which lowers Backup Gardna's stats from 1300/2200 to 1000/2200 and Eatos' stats rise from 3000/2000 to 3300/2000!
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “It's still too weak to fight against my Darkness Dragon!”
 
Sonia says, putting the last card in her hand into the spell/trap slots, “True! But when I play my Offerings to the Doomed spell card, it will change that! As long as I give up my next Draw Phase, I can to destroy one monster on your field and I choose your Summoned Skull!” Summoned Skull is then wrapped up in mummy-like cloth and shatters apart as it is destroyed.
 
Yugi yells out, worriedly, “Yusuke, when a Monster card is sent to your graveyard, Eatos gains the value of its attack power!”
 
Yusuke says, stunned, “Oh, geez! Summoned Skull had twenty-five hundred attack points!”
 
Sonia says, with an evil sly grin, “And my Eatos will gain that much power!” Just then an image of Summoned Skull forms over Eatos' sword and its stats rise from 3300/2000 to 5700/2000 with Sonia calling out, “Eatos, attack his Darkness Dragon with your Blade!” Eatos gives a mighty cry is its sword sends a wave of celestial energy right at Darkness Dragon and destroying it in a huge explosion causing Yusuke to lose 1800 life-points.
 
Keiko yells out, horrified, “Yusuke!”
 
Takuya says, shocked, “He nearly lost the rest of his life-points!”
 
Yusuke pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, strongly, “Don't count me out, yet! I play my Numerous Healer!” Yusuke's face-down card is revealed to be the Numerous Healer trap card and Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “I regain one thousand life-points since I lose life-points due to a battle attack!” Yusuke's life-points than increase by 1000 points while Guardian Eatos' stats rise from 5700/2000 to 8100/2000.
 
Sonia says, with an evil sly grin, “Not bad, but my Eatos still gains more power since it sent another of your monsters packing. And I'll end my turn here.”
 
Current Score:
Yusuke: 1100
Sonia: 1950
 
Yusuke says, drawing one card from his deck, “It's my turn! Draw!” Yusuke says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I play my Monster Reborn to summon back Red Dragon Archfiend!” Just then Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2500) returns to the field with a thunderous roar and Yusuke says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Then I reveal my face-down spell card: Necromancy!” Yusuke's face-down is revealed to be the Necromancy spell card and Yusuke yells out, “This card summons four monsters from your graveyard and summons them back in defense mode. However, if any of these monsters are destroyed, your remaining monsters lose six hundred attack points!” Just then Whirlwind Prodigy (1500/1600-2000/1600), Cyber Harpie (1800/1300-2300/1300), Skelengel (900/400-1400/400), and Amazoness Paladin (1700/300-2300/300) return to the field in defense mode and are overcome by the evil powers of the Orichalcos. Yusuke yells out, strongly, “Red Dragon Archfiend, take out her monsters! Go, Absolute Power Force!” Red Dragon Archfiend slams a flaming claw into Whirlwind Prodigy destroying it and then the other three defensive monsters are destroyed as well, but Sonia doesn't lose any life-points, but Guardian Eatos' stats are reduced from 8100/2000 to 5700/2000.
 
Sonia says, with a dark cold serious tone, “So, what?! My monster is still stronger than your lizard!”
 
Yusuke says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Sorry, but my Megamorph equip spell card has to disagree! You see, since my life-points are less than yours, my Red Dragon Archfiend gets pumped up to double its power!” Red Dragon Archfiend gives a mighty roar of power as its stats rise from 3000/2500 to 6000/2500!
 
Sonia says, with a slight nervous expression, “So?! You can't attack anymore this turn!”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin while putting a card into the spell/trap slots, “My Mischief of the Time Goddess allows me to skip a turn and go back to my Battle Phase! And my Necromancy is still in effect last time that I checked!” Sonia gasps in shock and Yusuke yells out, strongly, “Go, Scorching Crimson Flare!” Red Dragon Archfiend launches a breath of flames from its mouth that vaporizes Guardian Eatos and Sonia yells out as her life-points drop by 300 points.
 
Kira yells out, excitedly, “Way to go!”
 
Kuwabara says, with a sly grin, “Nice one, Urameshi!”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “It's not over yet!”
 
Yugi says, with a nod, “When Eatos goes the graveyard, another monster is summoned to take its place!”
 
JP asks, stunned, “No way! Are you kidding me?!”
 
Just then Sonia says, with an evil sly grin, “No, he isn't. Yugi and Atem saw this move before! When Guardian Eatos is destroyed, Guardian Dreadscythe appears to her place!” A card comes out of Sonia's deck and she puts it on her duel disk causing a fissure to appear in front of her. And out of that fissure, Guardian Dreadscythe (2500/2000-3000/2000) comes to the field in attack mode while being enveloped in the Orichalcos' evil power.
 
Raphael thinks in his mind, strongly, “I wished to never see that monster again!”
 
Sonia says, with a dark cold strong tone, “Next, I play its ability to equip one equip spell card from my grave to Dreadscythe and I choose one that I sent to the grave myself: Reaper Scythe-Dreadscythe!” Out of the ground, a long scythe with a sinister black blade comes into Dreadscythe's hands and Sonia says, with a dark cold serious tone, “And thanks to its new weapon, it gains five hundred attack points for every monster in my grave! And thanks to you, I have nine monsters!” Guardian Dreadscythe's stats rise from 3000/2000 to 7500/2000 and it switches from attack to defense mode.
 
Zoe yells out, stunned, “That creepy creature has over seven thousand attack points?! If that attack hits Yusuke, he is major trouble!”
 
Yusuke says, putting the last two cards in his hand into the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Yusuke: 1100
Sonia: 1650
 
Sonia says, plainly, “Since I used Offerings to the Doomed last turn, I can't draw this turn! But I can switch my Dreadscythe from defense to attack mode!” Soon after, Guardian Dreadscythe switches from defense mode to attack mode. Sonia yells out, with an evil sly grin, “And now, it is time to end this! Dreadscythe, attack!” Guardian Dreadscythe moves in to slice Red Dragon Archfiend right in half!
 
Keiko calls out, horrified, “Yusuke!”
 
Yusuke says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Wrong! I play my trap card: Shadow Spell!” Yusuke's face-down card is revealed to be the Shadow Spell continuous trap card and tons of chains wrap around Guardian Dreadscythe, entrapping it, and reducing its stats from 7500/2000 to 6800/2000 causing Yusuke to say, with a serious tone, “Thanks to my trap, your friend is trapped and it is seven hundred attack points weaker!”
 
Sonia says, with a dark cold snort, “Your move!”
 
Yusuke says, drawing one card, “My turn! Draw!” Yusuke says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I play my Pot of Avarice spell card! This allows me to return five cards from my grave to my deck and after reshuffling, I get two new cards! So, I return my Sinister Sprocket, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, Dark Repairer, and Elemental Hero Woodsman to my deck!” The five said monster cards come out Yusuke's graveyard, he adds them to his deck, his duel disk reshuffles his deck, and he draws two cards from his deck. When he looks at them, he looks at Red Dragon Archfiend and it gives a growl to say that it is all right. Yusuke yells out, displaying the Legend of Heart spell card, “Now, I play my Legend of Heart spell card!” Yusuke puts the card into the spell/trap slots and powerful flames engulf his side of the field along with clouds forming in the skies. Yusuke then yells out, “I give up one thousand life-points and give up my Red Dragon Archfiend!” Red Dragon Archfiend vanishes from the field as the holograms of the three Legendary Dragon cards appear on the field. The three dragons race into the clouds with mighty roars and Yusuke calls out, “And now, come on down, Legendary Knights of Atlantis!” A bolt of lightning comes from the clouds and slams into the ground causing the three figures to appear. When the light dies down, the three Legendary Knights, Legendary Knight Timaeus (2800/1800), Legendary Knight Critias (2800/1800), and Legendary Knight Hermos (2800/1800), appear in attack mode.
 
Legendary Knight Timaeus says, with a serious tone, “Once again, we are summoned to battle.”
 
Legendary Knight Hermos says, with a strong tone, “And together we shall win!” The three knights put their swords together in a show of unity and immediately, the swing their swords around until they slam them into the ground, destroying the Seal of Orichalcos, causing Dreadscythe's power to reduce from 6800/2000 to 6300/2000.
 
Sonia gasps in shock and Yusuke yells out, “If you didn't know, when my Knights are summoned to the field and stay on the field, your magic seal is useless!”
 
Sonia yells out, with a dark cold strong tone, “Well, none of your beasts has the power to beat mine!”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “Unless I play my Riryoku spell card! This card takes half of your monsters power away and adds it to my knight!” Just then Guardian Dreadscythe's stats reduce from 6300/2000 to 3150/2000 while Legendary Knight Timaeus' stats rise from 2800/1800 to 5950/1800!
 
Sonia yells out, stunned, “No! This can't be!”
 
Yusuke yells out, strongly, “Oh, yes, it can! Timaeus, be a pal and end this duel! Attack with Sword of Justice!”
 
Legendary Knight Timaeus replies, strongly, “At once!” Legendary Knight Timaeus draws his sword, charges it, and cries out, while attacking, “Creature of Evil, be gone!” Legendary Knight Timaeus slices Guardian Dreadscythe causing it be destroyed in a huge explosion causing Sonia to cry out as the shockwave destroys her Orichalcos stone causing the mark of the Orichalcos to appear on her forehead before shatter while she lose 2800 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Yusuke: 100
Sonia: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the final holograms fade away as Sonia collapses to the ground.
 
Julian yells out, stunned, “Sonia!”
 
Mikey tells Julian, with a dark cold serious tone, “It's too late! We've got to go!” Soon after, Mikey's and Julian's Orichalcos stones give off bright eerie green flash forcing everyone else to cover their eyes. When the eerie green light has faded, Julian and Mikey are gone.
 
Kari says, stunned, “They're gone!”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “Yeah, but they will be back!” On the meanwhile, Sonia's body begins to glow white as she transforms back into the child form that she had in Raphael's memories while the Chaos Duel Disk falls to the ground nearby.
 
Tai asks, perplexed, “Whoa! What happened?”
 
Koenma looks at Botan, who is nearby, she nods, and Koenma says, with a plain tone, “It was Dartz's evil power that caused her to mutate in this fashion. With his power gone, she has reverted back to normal age.”
 
Joey asks Koenma, curiously, “But wait! Isn't Dartz the reason that she is back to life?”
 
Koenma says, with a nod, “Yes. But unlike those with star seeds, who can be reborn until their time when they have to finally pass from this world is here, Atem, who was reborn through incredible amounts of power and permission from the Spirit World, and Inuyasha's mother and father, who are only here for a temporary time, she can't stay in this world. There are plenty of people with extra-ordinary circumstance, but they are still just humans and mortals. Even demons have a limited time frame in this universe that they live through demons live many more years than humans.”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Yes. Even we, Senshi, with long lives and are able to be reborn, we can die and we only live for certain number of years before we have to leave the mortal world for good. In a way, it makes us . . . human in a way.”
 
Raphael asks Koenma, curiously, “Can't I have a few minutes with her before I have to say goodbye?”
 
Koenma says, with a nod, “Of course.” Raphael goes over to his fallen little sister and he picks her up into his arms causing her to stir as she slowly opens her eyes.
 
Sonia asks, in her child-like voice, “What?”
 
Raphael says, gently, “Hey, Sonia.”
 
Sonia looks up at Raphael and she asks, stunned because she recognizes him, “Raphael?”
 
Raphael says, with a smile, “Yeah. It's me. It's all right.”
 
(Back in the headquarters of the Orichalcos; A short time soon after)
 
Returning to the headquarters of the Orichalcos, we find Julian and Mikey assembled in front of Dartz, who has a neutral look on his face.
 
Julian tells Dartz, with a dark cold plain tone, “I'm sorry, Master. We shouldn't have tried to face Yusuke Urameshi.”
 
Dartz says, with a sly smile, “Indeed. However, you have done well in capturing a strong soul for the Leviathan and your sister, even through foolish, has helped us even in defeat. By showing us that Yusuke Urameshi is the final `Signer', she has given us important information.”
 
Mikey asks Dartz, “How long before the Leviathan awakens Master Dartz?”
 
Dartz says, with an evil sly grin, “Soon. The souls that we have gathered are stronger than the ones that we had before. If we get one major, namely a `Chosen Duelist' or a `Signer', the Great Leviathan shall be fully reborn.”
 
Julian tells Dartz, curiously, “What shall we do in the meantime, Master?”
 
Dartz says, with an evil sly grin, “Wait and rest up, my young friends. And do not worry, your sister shall be avenged.”
 
Julian says, with an evil smile, “Thank you, Master Dartz.” Soon after, Mikey and Julian walk away and when they are gone, Dartz gives an evil sly grin.
 
Dartz says, lowly, “Soon, the Great Leviathan shall return to the Earth and this time, neither you nor your successors shall stop me, Atem.”
 
(A short time afterwards; returning to our heroes and heroines)
 
Returning to our heroes and heroines, we find them along with Raphael looking up where they find Botan, in her `Spirit Guide' uniform, riding on her broom in the sky with little Sonia, riding on the back of the broom.
 
Botan says, with a smile, “It's time, Sonia. You need to return to the Spirit World.”
 
Sonia says, with a weak smile, “I'm sorry, Raphael.”
 
Raphael tells Sonia, with a warm smile, “I know, Sonia. You can't blame yourself. Dartz can be very manipulative. I should know.”
 
Sonia tells Raphael, with a warm loving smile, “Goodbye, Raphael. I'll miss you, but I'm glad to see you again.”
 
Raphael says, with a nod, “Same here, Sonia.”
 
Botan asks Sonia, “Ready to go?”
 
Sonia nods her head and she tells Raphael, “Please bring Julian back for me.”
 
Davis says, with a sly smile, “Don't worry! All of us will bring your brother back!”
 
Kira says, with a nod, “Davis' right! We'll bring him back for you!”
 
Sonia says, with a bow, “Thank you.” Sonia waves goodbye and she says, with a smile, “Goodbye, Raphael! We'll see each other one day!” Immediately, Botan and Sonia fly high into the sky before both of them vanish as they head into the Spirit World.
 
Koenma tells Raphael, with a plain tone, “You have done a lot to make up for what you did as a part of Dartz's organization and when it is your time, I believe that you will join her.”
 
Raphael says, with a smile, “I really don't care. As long as she is safe and happy, I don't care what happens to me.”
 
Atem tells Raphael, “Do not worry, Raphael. We will get your brother back along with Alister's brother, Alister, and Valon.”
 
Raphael says, with a nod, “I know.”
 
Joey says, with an annoyed tone, “Dartz has reached an all-time low with this.”
 
Tea asks, with a plain tone, “What did you expect from someone like him?”
 
Yeshua is looking at Yusuke, Keiko, Davis, TK, and Serena and he thinks, “With the five `Signers' have awakened, the `Dark Signers', the enemies of the `Signers' are sure to follow. However, it looks that they have made an alliance with the opposites of the Chosen Children of the Digital World: The Dark Digidestined. I believe that Gennai knows that the greatest war that the Digital World has even known is soon to begin. When the Digidestined of good and evil will battle for the `fate' of two worlds and Digidestined like the bearers of Hope, Light, Courage, and Miracles will have to rise to positions of leadership. What happens in the Digital World will in turn affect the rise of Princess Serenity to Neo-Queen Serenity of Crystal Tokyo because everything in life is connected.”
 
(In another unknown location; on the meanwhile)
 
Inside some kind of black crystal palace, we find none other than Prince Diamond looking over a hologram projection of Neo-Queen Serenity and her past self, in her Senshi forms, civilian form, and as Princess Serenity.
 
Prince Diamond says, with a sly grin, “Beautiful. You have evolved into a woman of incredible strength and beauty while mainly retaining who you are even in the face of the great evils which are both `Light' and `dark'.”
 
Just then Sapphire teleports in and he says, “Brother. You should forget about her.”
 
Prince Diamond tells Sapphire, with a serious glare, “And I told you that I will not forget her.”
 
Sapphire tells Prince Diamond, “She will never love you, Diamond. She loves that Earth prince.”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a dark sly grin, “Do you think that I care? Personally, I think that the only flaw in her is her taste in men. I will change all that. She is a power and person like no other.”
 
Sapphire tells Prince Diamond, “Well, you should know that she is a `Signer'.”
 
Prince Diamond's eyes quirk up and he asks, curiously, “Are you sure?” Sapphire nods his head and Prince Diamond says, with a wide sly smile, “Well, it is no surprise to me. It seems like her guardians try to protect her, but she is protecting everyone on this miserable planet. I keep wondering why someone like her uses her power for such trivial things.”
 
Sapphire tells Prince Diamond, “Brother, what are you planning?”
 
Prince Diamond rises to his feet and he says, with a plain tone, “What do you think Sapphire? I shall show what happens when she reaches her true `ultimate potential'.”
 
As Prince Diamond starts to walk away, Sapphire thinks in his mind, “Brother, you are going to let your obsession with her destroy you again.”
 
On the meanwhile, Emerald, who was watching nearby, thinks in her mind, annoyed, “What does my prince see in that worthless Sailor Wench?!”
 
(In the early afternoon hours; within another area of Duel Academy)
 
Relaxing in front of the small lake in front of the `White Dorm', we find none other than Tea Gardner engaging in a passionate kiss with three life-times boyfriend, Atem, who is sitting on her lap.
 
When they release from the kiss, Tea tells Atem, with a loving tone, “I'm glad that we have some time alone.”
 
Atem says, with a loving smile, “I am too.” Atem looks warily at the `White Dorm' and he says, plainly, “Through I'm not sure about where we are.”
 
Tea tells Atem, lovingly, “Is the former `King of Games' worried about them? You are a stronger duelist than they are and thanks to our powers, they can't cheat. Plus, they have been unusually quiet as of late.”

Atem says, with a nod, “Yes. And that's what worries me.”
 
Tea kisses him on the lips and she says, lovingly, “You are too tense, love. Maybe I should give you a massage back on our days in Ancient Egypt.”
 
Atem tells Tea, with a loving tone, “That's not necessary. I get the idea.” The two of them go into a gentle embrace and cuddle in for a peaceful nap, but then a powerful negative causing their newly developed senses to go off.
 
Tea asks Atem, “Did you sense that Atem?”
 
Atem says, with a nod, “Yes, I did. We had better return to the others.”
 
Tea says, with a sigh, “So much for our `alone time'.”
 
Atem tells Tea, lovingly, “Don't worry, Tea. I'm sure that I can arrange something just for the two of us and you can pick.”
 
Tea tells Atem, with a loving tone, “How about a trip to the beach? Since I'm younger again, I want to show you my newest bikini that I designed myself.” Atem can't help to blush from that comment as the two of them prepare to head off to return to the others.
 
(Going to the rest of our heroes and heroines; later on)
 
In a large clearing in the middle of the forest, we find the rest of our heroes and heroines relaxing and/or training along with their newest arrivals where we find Sasuke and Kakashi examines Kagome's newly acquired Sharingan with Inuyasha, who gives a curious look, and his mother.
 
Izayoi asks, curiously, “So, this is the Sharingan?”
 
Kakashi says, with a nod, “Yes, Lady Izayoi. The Sharingan has the ability to memorize perfectly any jutsu that it sees, expect for other bloodline limit jutsu and techniques, but that's the basics of what it can do.” Quickly, Kakashi explains everything else about the Sharingan.
 
Izayoi says, after the explanation, “Interesting. It is similar to our Kekkai Genkai, but since it can't replicate other jutsu from other bloodlines, it is weaker than ours. It seems like it has similarities to the Byakugan, which has been around since my time.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a curious look at Kagome's eyes, “Well, it shows that Kagome has that Uchiha blood in her. Through her eyes look a bit different than Uchiha kids.”
 
Sasuke says, with a plain tone, “That's because Kagome's eyes are recently awoke. A fully developed Sharingan has three tomoe as shown by me, Sasuke, and Rei, who's Sharingan has become fully developed. As you can see, Kagome has only two tomoe since her Sharingan has only recently awakened.”
 
Izayoi says, with a curious tone, “The Sharingan is quite a powerful bloodline through not without its limits. I keep wondering how it came about.”
 
Kakashi says, with a plain tone, “Only Madara Uchiha knows the full story. However, with the ability to control Tailed Demons and the eyesight loss of the Mangekyo Sharingan, I feel that the Sharingan has its share of dark secrets.”
 
Izayoi says, with a nod, “Indeed.”
 
Rei comes over and she says, “I'm not really sure about having this ninja bloodline after hearing that.”
 
Izayoi tells Rei, with a kind smile, “Oh, Lady Hino, you shouldn't be too worried. Only a person's usage of a bloodline makes it good or bad, not the bloodline itself.”
 
Kakashi says, with a plain tone, “Indeed. There are those use bloodlines for sinister purposes like Madara and Pein, but there are those that use them for good purposes. Like Serena for one, obviously.”
 
Rei says, with a plain tone, “Yeah. But I keep wondering about her days as a pirate. I thought that piracy is illegal.”
 
Kakashi says, with a plain tone, “Technically, it is. But as you know, there are pirates that operate in countries that look the other way and there are a lot of difference between our realm and the rest of the world. Serena is technically a privateer, which is term for legalized piracy back in the old days, even through the Village of the Seas and Skies officially don't use it. Pirates in the ninja world are actually divided into two sides: They are `Blue Rogues' and `Black Skulls'. The Black Skulls are ruthless pirates that attack everyone and anyone for their own profits. However, Blue Rogues are mainly outlaws, those that are outside of the law through not exactly criminals. They steal from armed convoys like military or those hurt the innocent. They keep plenty to support themselves, but the majority goes to the innocent.”
 
Rei asks, with a curious tone, “So, they are like Robin Hood and his band of thieves?”
 
Inuyasha asks Rei, perplexed, “Robin Who?”
 
Kagome tells Inuyasha, with a smile, “It's a long story, Inuyasha.” In another area, TK and Matt, who have recently had their bloodlines unlocked, are with Serena and Yamato as they prepare to harness their ninja bloodlines.
 
Yamato tells them, “Since I am the only one other than you, two, that can perform Wood Jutsu, I will train you in those.”
 
Serena says, with a sly smile, “And since I have gained the Ice Kekkai Genkai, I will train you in that.”
 
Yamato tells Matt and TK, “Wood Style Jutsu is formed with a combination of Earth and Water elemental chakra. As you know, Earth, namely the soil, gives plants including trees, their food and water, their liquids.”
 
Serena says, with a smile, “And Ice Style Jutsu is formed with a combination of Wind and Water. Wind brings in the cold needed to form ice and Water is where ice comes from since ice is water frozen. Your Kekkai Genkai allows you to harness and combine these elements to form ice as your other one allows you to combine them to create wood.”
 
Matt says, scratching his head, “Man! That's a lot to learn.”
 
Yamato says, with a nod, “Yes. But Wood Style Jutsu is very powerful. Remember, it has the power to stop the nine Bijuu or Tailed Demons.”
 
TK says, with a nod, “We know. Naruto and the others told us about it especially Jiraiya and the Hokage.”
 
Serena says, looking from the corners of her eyes, “I can see Danzo is watching us.”
 
Yamato says, doing the same as Serena, “Your ninja skills are as sharp as ever I see. Not surprising since you are `Black Angel' after all.”
 
Matt asks, annoyed, “What is that guy's problem?”
 
Yamato says, with a serious tone, “He is part of the `war hawks' that were opposed to the Third Hokage and was the creator of a group within the Leaf ANBU known as ROOT. It was disbanded by the Third Hokage, officially, but I have a feeling that it isn't gone. We believe that Sai, the replacement for Sasuke on Team Seven during his time `away', was trained by ROOT. ROOT agents are emotionless warriors that follow the orders of their commanders especially Danzo himself. The Fifth Hokage doesn't trust him and after sometime with Sai, I'm starting to feel why.”
 
Serena says, with a nod, “Yes. That guy gives a major `bad vibe' as Rei would say.” Soon after, we find ourselves with our Slifer Red hero, Jaden Yuki, as he relaxes with his girlfriend, Alexis Rhodes, Syrus Truesdale, Atticus Rhodes, Jasmine, Mindy, Tyranno, and Chazz as well as his childhood friends, Yusuke, Keiko, Hikari, Kira, and Kuwabara with Kurama and Hiei nearby of course.
 
Alexis, sitting down on Jaden's lap, says, with a smile, “It's about that we get a break from all this stuff.”
 
Syrus says, massaging his body, “No joke! All this training is enough to give me black and blues on my black and blues.”
 
Tyranno says, with a sly grin, “Well, soldier, you know what they say: `If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!' Come on, private, you really need to work out more!”
 
Hiei says, with a plain tone, “We don't have to relax our guard. There are plenty of enemies on this island that can fight without playing that `game version' of the Shadow Games.”
 
Hikari says, with a sigh, “Come on, Hiei!”
 
Keiko tells Hikari, with a kind smile, “Don't even try, Kari. I learned plenty about Hiei and I know that you won't get him to change.”
 
Yusuke says, with a nod, “Yep! He is the way he is and he is proud of it.” Hiei gives his usual scoff before returning to looking out into the distance or something like that.
 
Jasmine says, with a smile, “Well, I'm glad for once that we don't have to deal with maniacs or stuff for a chance.”
 
Kira says, with a serious tone, “Well, we had better watch out because that could change at any moment.”
 
Mindy asks, with a sly smile, “What could happen?”
 
Just then Takuya's voice rings out, in a strong and very worried tone, “Incoming!” Immediately afterwards, our heroes and heroines are screaming, crying out, and loudly yelping in shock as fireballs and dark energy spheres rain down on them for a minute.
 
When the assault was done, Chazz yells out, in his usual annoyed, “What could happen? Way to go, Mindy!”
 
Mindy says, nervously, “Sorry!”
 
Erin says, with a strong and plain tone, “We have uninvited guests.” Erin and Melissa are looking in one particular direction and when everyone else looks that way, they find none other than Prince Diamond, Rubeus, and Emerald with Sapphire behind all of them.
 
Lita says, annoyed, “Great! Someone that we didn't want to see!”
 
Naruto says, with an annoyed tone, “Great! You, again?!”
 
Ayeka asks, curiously, “Who are those with him?”
 
Ami says, plainly, “They are Rubeus and Emerald, also members of the Black Moon family.”
 
Mina says, with a plain tone, “And that last guy is Sapphire, Prince Diamond's younger brother.”
 
Ryoko says, with a sly smile, “They look quite dangerous. Just the way I like it.”
 
Ayeka says, annoyed, “I'm not surprised.”
 
Zane states, with a dark plain tone, “Don't you know that you are trespassing here?”
 
Rubeus yells out, with a nasty snort, “Why don't you keep your comments to yourself Earthling?”
 
JP says, with a snort, “He sounds like a real barrel of laughs.”
 
Koji tells JP, with a serious tone, “Watch it, JP. They are dangerous.”
 
Molly and Emerald glances at each other and Emerald says, with a sneer, “You and I have a score to settle, ice witch.”
 
Molly thinks in her mind, with a pout, “Man! What is her problem with me?!”
 
Serena steps forward and she asks, strongly, “What do you want here, Diamond?”
 
Prince Diamond tells Serena, with a sly grin, “My dear Serenity, why do you think I am here?”
 
Rei yells out, with an annoyed tone, “What is going to take for you to beat it already?”
 
Rini says, with a strong tone, “My mom isn't going to like you creep!”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a sinister sly smile, “Do you think that I really care about her true feelings towards me? All I care about not only her physical beauty, but the power of her will and presences by my side.”
 
Yusuke says, with a snarl, “Why can't you read the writing on the wall, pal? You try to take her and she along with the rest of us is going to clean your clock!”
 
Rubeus yells out, strongly, “Vile bug! I don't care if you are the Sun Prince…!”
 
Rini says, with a serious tone, “I've had enough of you picking on my family, Diamond! I challenge you to a duel!”
 
Everyone looks at Rini and Darien tells Rini, seriously, “Rini, no! It's too dangerous!”
 
Rini says, with a serious tone, “I have to! If something happens to mom because of him, the future will be badly altered! Plus, mom already has enough on her plate! If I'm going to be a true queen someday, I'm going to have to show that I have what it takes to be a Sailor Scout!”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a sly smile, “You have grown stronger since the day that we invaded Crystal Tokyo, little rabbit, but then again, you are not so little anymore.”
 
Rini says, with a sly smile, “Well, you had better not underestimate me since I'm a `Chosen Duelist'.”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a sly smile, “Do not expect your abilities to even the playing field with me, young princess.”
 
Rini says, with a confident smile, “If you are so sure, then why don't you duel the `other way' that we duel in our time? Try to beat me in a `Turbo Duel'!”
 
Davis yells out, stunned, “Wait! I thought that they are only in the developing stages!”
 
Kari tells Davis, with a kind tone, “Here, Dai-kun, yes. But remember, Rini comes from a millennium in the future.”
 
Davis says, nervously, “Oh, yeah.”
 
TK asks Rini, “They are widespread?”
 
Rini says, with a nod, “Yep! The Pro Leagues are divided into the Turbo Dueling Circuit and the Standing, the regular duels that we all known. The true `King of Games' has to be a supreme world-wide champion of both circuits.”
 
Jaden says, amazed, “Wow! That sounds sweet!”
 
Syrus says, with a sigh, “Same old Jaden!”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a sly grin, “Young Princess, you do not even have a Duel Runner.”
 
Rini asks Washu, “Washu, could you show this guy how wrong he is?”
 
Washu summons up her holographic keyboard and screen and she says, by pushing some buttons, “Right away!” After a minute, a bright light from a teleport appears near our heroes and heroines and plenty of them have to cover their eyes. When the light fades, they are amazed to see a Duel Runner similar Yusei Fudo's Duel Runner expect for the color being pink instead of red with golden and silver crescent moon sigils on it. Soon after, Rini's clothes begin to glow and she changes from the clothes that she wore when she was Wicked Lady into clothing similar to what Mai Valentine wore during her time in Battle City expect the jacket and shorts are bright pink in color. Washu says, with a sly smile, “Nice, huh? It is a little something extra that a whipped up!”
 
Rini says, with a sly smile, “Thanks, Washu!” Rini then goes over to the Duel Runner, takes out a small gantlet with a card holder, and she puts a dueling deck inside. Rini looks at Prince Diamond and she asks, strongly, “So, what do you say?”
 
Tai yells out, amazed, “Whoa!”
 
Takuya asks, curiously, “Don't you need a license to drive something like that?”
 
Rini says, with a nod, “Yep! An official Duel Runner license and then some! But being the Princess of Crystal Tokyo can get you a few `perks' here and there. I don't want to use them and abuse my status, but I knew that in this battle, I needed to do a few things. And I kind of also knew the risks of using the real Black Crystal with Wicked Lady and all. It is kind of a long story.” Rini yells out, strongly, “Well, Diamond?!”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a sly smile, “I do not back down from a challenge, but do not think that I am novice when it comes to the ways of Duel Monsters.” Prince Diamond then summons a black Duel Runner designed like Jack Atlas' Duel Runner and he leaps down as inserts a dueling deck into the duel disk portion of the Duel Runner after he goes inside.
 
Emerald yells out, “My prince, you shouldn't take this little cotton candy freak's challenge!”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a serious tone, “She has challenged me and for the honor of my family, I must take it!” Prince Diamond tells Rini, with a serious tone, “Well, young princess, do you think that you can keep up?”
 
Rini replies, with a sly smile, “You will see soon enough pal.” Both Rini and Prince Diamond put on special helmets with display visors on with Rini's helmet magically `absorbing' her hair inside of her helmet.
 
Serena says, worriedly, “Rini, don't…!”
 
Rini says, with a smile, “Don't worry, mom. I'll be okay! Promise.” Rini tells Washu, “Washu, teleport Diamond and me to the Digital World! It's large enough for our Turbo Duel!”
 
Washu pushes buttons on her holographic keyboard, sending some kind of floating hologram generation and flying cameras into the sky, and she says, “Right, kiddo! However, this holographic generator will make sure that you can duel with the rules of your time that you told me about built right in.” Washu then pushes more buttons causing the cameras, the floating hologram generation, and the two duelists away. Immediately, Washu creates a huge holographic screen and yells out, “You can watch the duel on here!” Immediately, everyone looks up to see an image within the Digital World as they see Rini and Prince Diamond, on their Duel Runners, teleport in.
 
(In the Digital World; A short time afterwards)
 
On a large clearing in the Digital World, we find Rini and Prince Diamond in their Duel Runners preparing to duel.
 
Prince Diamond says, with a sly smile, “Remember this duel isn't for fun, princess. I shall win your mother and make her mine.”
 
Rini says, with a determined tone, “Not a chance! I won't let you hurt her anymore than she already has! My mom taught real strength and courage! And I plan to defend her and everyone that I care about from people like you! Ready? It's time to duel!” Rini pushes a button on her runner and an image of a field spell card with a picture of the side of a race track appears.
 
A computer from their Duel Runners says in unison, “Turbo Duel Activated. Auto Pilot engaged.” Just then the words `Duel Mode' appears on the screen of their runners and the screen changes displaying a speed gauge, monster card zones, spell/trap card zones, speed counter displays, and other various stuff. Soon after, waves of holographic energy are given off and the skies around them are turned into a beautiful light violet hue while their dueling decks are automatically shuffled by their duel disks and the card zones similar to what is seen on Yusei's and Jack's Duel Runners activate on Rini's and Prince Diamond's Duel Runners.
 
“Let's ride!” Rini and Prince Diamond yell in unison as they speed off and their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Rini: 4000
Prince Diamond: 4000
 
Rini says, drawing one card, “It's my turn!” Rini says, with a serious tone putting one card on her duel disk, “I play my Dunames Dark Witch in attack mode!” Just then Dunames Dark Witch (1800/1050) appears in the skies and flies by Rini and her Duel Runner in attack mode. Rini says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “I place these face-down and end my turn!” Two face-down cards appear on either side of Rini and vanish shortly as they appear.
 
Prince Diamond says, drawing one card, “It's my turn! Draw!” Just then Rini's and Prince Diamond's Speed Counters go up by one each. Prince Diamond says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play my Big Shield Gardna in defense mode!” Just then Big Shield Gardna (100/2600) appears in front of Prince Diamond in defense mode. Prince Diamond says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “I shall end my turn with two face-down cards as well.”
 
Rini says, drawing one card from her deck, “It's my turn! Draw!” Just then Rini pushes a button on her Duel Runner and yells out, “Before Speed World's effect activates, I play my trap card: Full Throttle!” Just then a continuous trap card is revealed displaying a picture of a glowing motorcycle throttle and Rini yells out, “As long as this card remains on the field, an extra Speed Counter is added during every one of our Standby Phases!” Immediately, Rini's and Prince Diamond's Speed Counters increase by two instead of one.
 
Prince Diamond says, with a sly smile, “Interesting. You wish to play your Speed Spells right away, but this will work in my favor too.”
 
Rini says, pushing a button on her Duel Runner, “Not exactly. I play my other face-down: Accel Zone!” Just then a hologram of a trap card with a picture of a motorcycle zipping down a pathway of light and the trap creates a hologram of a pathway which causes Rini's Duel Runner to really speed up while her Speed Counters to increase by five more. Rini says, with a sly smile, “When an opponent gains Speed Counters other than ones given by Speed World, I get five more.”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a sly smile, “Clever, young princess.”
 
Rini puts one card into her Duel Runner's spell/trap slots and yells out, “If you think that's clever, try this! I play a Speed Spell: Speed Fusion!” Just then a hologram of a spell card displaying a picture of Flame Swordsman and Dark Magician glowing with a monster shadow behind them and Rini says, with a serious tone, “When I have four or more Speed Counters, I can play this card! This card allows me to Fusion Summon a monster!” Rini discards The Forgiving Maiden (800/2000) and Marie the Fallen One (1700/1200) monster cards to the card graveyard and she calls out, “And I choose to fuse my Forgiving Maiden and Marie the Fallen One!” Just then the two named monsters appear on the field, go into a fusion vortex, and Rini gets out a fusion monster card from her Extra deck. Rini puts the card on her duel disk and yells out, “I play my Saint Joan in attack mode!” Out of the fusion vortex, St. Joan (2800/2000) comes to the field flying above and besides Rini in attack mode. Rini calls out, strongly, “Saint Joan, attack his Big Shield Gardna!” St. Joan summons a sword, flies towards Big Shield Gardna, and slices it apart causing it to be destroyed.
 
Prince Diamond pushes a button on his Duel Runner and calls out, “Trap, activate: Broken Blocker!” Prince Diamond's face-down card is revealed to be the Broken Blocker trap card and Prince Diamond says, with a sly smile, “When you destroy a defense position monster in battle, I can summon up two of the same monster from my deck in defense mode!” Two cards come out of Prince Diamond's deck, he puts them on his duel disk, and two more Big Shield Gardna (100/2600 X 2) appears in front of Prince Diamond in defense mode.
 
Rini says, with a plain tone while putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I place a face-down and call it a turn.”
 
(Back in the Real World; on the meanwhile)
 
Returning to the Real World, we find both sides mainly watching on Washu's holographic screen along with another screen displaying the life-points and Speed Counters of both duelists while members of our heroes and heroines like Molly, Jun, Amara, Hiei, and Kurama keep their eyes on the Black Moon family members watching the duel.
 
Davis says, amazed, “Whoa! So, this is how dueling is in the future, huh? Pretty cool.”
 
TK says, with a nod, “It looks like Seto Kaiba will take dueling into a new level.”
 
Koichi says, nodding his head, “I'll say.”
 
Kakashi says, with a plain tone, “It involves a lot more challenges. You need to have the right `Speed Counters' to play certain Speed Spell cards and learning to ride and duel at the same time.”
 
Neji says, with a nod, “Yes, it is a real challenge.”
 
Serena thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Stay safe, Rini.”
 
Hotaru thinks in her mind, concerned, “Please stay safe, Rini-chan.”
 
(Back to the duel; a brief time later)
 
Returning to the Turbo Duel, Prince Diamond prepares to take his turn in the duel as he draws a card while his and Rini's Speed Counters increase by two more with Rini's Speed Counter at ten and Prince Diamond's Spell Counter at five.
 
Prince Diamond says, with a serious tone while putting one card on his duel disk, “First, I summon my Jutte Fighter in attack mode!” Just then Jutte Fighter (700/900), a small fighter that looks like an Asian person from an American cartoon with a lantern on his back, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Rini says, stunned, “A Tuner!”
 
Prince Diamond says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Yes. But now, I play my own Speed Spell: Summon Speeder!” Just then a hologram of a spell card with a picture of Dunames Dark Witch bathed in light and Prince Diamond says, with a serious tone, “I can play this card when I have four or more Speed Counters and it allows me to summon one level four or below monster from my hand.” Prince Diamond puts a card on his duel disk and calls out, “And I choose another Tuner monster: Solider of the Mist Valley in attack mode!” Immediately, Soldier of the Mist Valley (1700/300), a humanoid creature with blue bird-like wings, wearing dark blue Native American-type clothing, and carrying two daggers, appears flying by Prince Diamond in attack mode.
 
Rini yells out, amazed, “Don't tell me that you are going for TWO Synchro Summons!”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a sly smile, “Indeed I am, young princess.” Prince Diamond yells out, strongly, “First, I tune my Jutte Fighter to my first Big Shield Gardna!” Jutte Fighter turns into two stars that become two rings that go over the first Big Shield Gardna, making him become transparent, and then causing a column of light to appear besides Prince Diamond as he takes a Synchro Monster card from his deck and puts it on his duel disk. Prince Diamond yells out, strongly, “I Synchro Summon my Goyo Guardian in attack mode!” Out of the light, Goyo Guardian (2800/2000), a humanoid monster that's dressed like Japanese warrior seen in Japanese art and literature as well as theater with a whip, comes to the field in attack mode. Prince Diamond then calls out, strongly, “Then I tune my Soldier of the Mist Valley to my second Big Shield Gardna!” Immediately, the second Tuner monster becomes four stars that turns into four rings that surround the second Big Shield Gardna, making it become transparent. When the column of light appears beside Prince Diamond's right side, he takes out a Synchro Monster card from his Extra deck and he says, putting on his duel disk, “And now, I Synchro Summon my Colossal Fighter in attack mode!” Out of the light, Colossal Fighter (2800/1000), a huge machine-like warrior monster with whitish-grey armor and green visor over his eyes, comes to the field in attack mode. Prince Diamond says, with a serious tone, “Colossal Fighter gains one hundred attack points for every Warrior-type monster in my grave and I have four of them in grave giving him four hundred extra attack points. Colossal Fighter's stats rise from 2800/1000 to 3200/1000.
 
Rini says, giving a bead of sweat down the sides of her head, “I think I'm in trouble.”
 
Prince Diamond says, with a plain tone, “I will have to agree on you with that one, young princess.” Prince Diamond yells out, strongly, “Colossal Fighter, attack her monster now!” Colossal launches an attack right at St. Joan with its massive fist.
 
Rini says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “I play my trap card: Negate Attack!” Rini's face-down card is revealed to be the Negate Attack trap card and Colossal Fighter's attack is stopped by a shield. Rini says, with a serious tone, “This trap card will negate your attack!”
 
Prince Diamond says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I shall end my turn with this card face-down.”
 
Rini yells out, strongly, “It's my move! Draw!” Rini draws one card from her deck and her Speed Counter reaches 12, max speed, while Prince Diamond's Speed Counter is at 7 and Rini then says, “And thanks to Marie, I get two hundred more life-points!” After her life-points increase by 200 more points, Rini says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I play my Accel Draw! Since I have max Speed Counters, I get two more cards from my deck!” Rini draws two more cards from her deck and she says, putting another card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Shift Down Speed Spell!” Just then Rini's Duel Runner drops down behind Prince Diamond's Duel Runner as her Speed Counter goes down to 6. Rini says, with a serious tone, “By giving up six Speed Counters, I can get two more cards!” Rini draws two more cards from her deck and put them into `card pouch' in her Duel Runner.
 
Prince Diamond says, with a sly grin, “I don't see the point of that.”
 
Rini says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Oh, you will see when I play my Hyper Synchron in attack mode!” Just then Hyper Synchron (1600/800) appears on the field in attack mode. Rini yells out, strongly, “I tune my level four Hyper Synchron with my level four Dunames Dark Witch!” Hyper Synchron opens its chest to expel four stars before vanishing while the four stars turn into four rings that surround Dunames Dark Witch making her become transparent. Rini takes out a Synchro Monster card from her Extra deck in her Duel Runner and puts it on her duel disk causing a column of light to appear beside her. Rini yells out, strongly, “And now, I summon my Light End Dragon in attack mode!” Out of the light, Light End Dragon (2600/2100), a large pearly white dragon monster with four angel wings coming out its back, golden armor around its chest area with a emerald green oval jewel in the center of the chest, and a golden helmet with a ring around it helmet on its head, comes to the field in attack mode. Rini says, with a serious tone, “And since Hyper Synchro was used as Synchro Monster Material, my Light End Dragon gains eight hundred attack points!” The image of Hyper Synchro goes into Light End Dragon and its stats rise from 2600/2100 to 3400/2100!
 
Prince Diamond says, with a serious tone, “Interesting.”
 
Rini yells out, with a sly smile, “Well, my dragon's special ability will interest you even more! By giving up five hundred attack and defense points, my Light End Dragon can lower your Colossal Fighter's attack and defense power by fifteen hundred!” Light End Dragon's stats reduce down from 3400/2100 to 2900/1600 causing it to unleash bursts of light that make Colossal Fighter groan in pain as it stats reduce from 3200/1000 to 1700/0! Rini yells out, strongly, “Light End Dragon, destroy his warrior with Radiance Burst!” Light End Dragon fires a beam of golden energy from its mouth and destroys Colossal Fighter causing him 1200 life-points while his Speed Counters drop from 7 to 6.
 
Prince Diamond says, with a serious tone, “My Colossal Fighter's ability allows me to summon back a Warrior-type monster from my grave when it is destroyed and I choose my Big Shield Gardna.” Big Shield Gardna (100/2600) returns to the field in defense mode.
 
Rini calls out, strongly, “Not for long! Joan, take out his monster!” St. Joan immediately goes over and attacks Prince Diamond's Big Shield Gardna causing it to be destroyed, but since it was in defense mode, Prince Diamond doesn't lose any life-points. Rini says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “And I'll end my turn with a face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Rini: 4200
Prince Diamond: 2800
 
Prince Diamond says, drawing a card, “It's my turn!” Immediately, Rini's and Prince Diamond's Speed Counters go up from 6 to 8. Prince Diamond yells out, strongly, “Goyo Guardian, attack her Joan right now!”
 
As the monster moves in to attack, Rini yells out, stunned, “But our monsters are even! They will both be destroyed!”
 
Prince Diamond says, as he pushes a button on his duel disk, “Wrong, young princess. I play my Reinforcements trap card!” Prince Diamond's face-down card is revealed to be the Reinforcements trap card and Prince Diamond says, with a sly smile, “This trap card gives my Goyo Guardian an extra five hundred attack points for this turn.” Rini gasps as Goyo Guardian's stats rise from 2800/2000 to 3300/2000 and its attack slams into St. Joan causing a lot of smoke to form as Rini's life-points drop by five hundred, but then Goyo Guardian's rope wrapped onto something in the smoke and it reveals to be St. Joan. Prince Diamond says, with a sly smile, “When a monster is destroyed by Goyo Guardian, he takes control of that monster and summons it to my fiend in defense mode.” Goyo Guardian drags St. Joan (2800/2000) to Prince Diamond's side of the field in defense mode, trapped in its rope. Prince Diamond says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I shall end my turn with a face-down.” Goyo Guardian's stats reduce from 3300/2000 back to 2800/2000.
 
Current Score:
Rini: 3700
Prince Diamond: 2800
 
Rini says, drawing a card from her deck, “My turn! Draw!” Immediately, Rini's and Prince Diamond's Speed Counters go up from 8 to 10 and her life-points increase by two hundred more points, thanks to Marie the Fallen One's special ability. Rini says, strongly, “Now, I play my Light End Dragon's ability! I give up five hundred of its attack and defense points to get lower your Goyo Guardian's power by fifteen hundred!” Light End Dragon's stats reduce from 2900/1600 to 2400/1100 while it creates a powerful light that lowers Goyo Guardian's stats from 2800/2000 to 1300/500. Rini then calls out, “Light End Dragon, attack his Goyo Guardian!” Light End Dragon fires a golden beam of energy from its mouth right at Goyo Guardian.
 
Prince Diamond says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I shall play my Shift trap card!” Prince Diamond's face-down card is revealed to be the Shift trap card and Prince Diamond says, with a plain tone, “Thanks to this card, your attack shall be diverted from my Goyo Guardian to your former monster.” Just then Light End Dragon's attack is switched from Goyo Guardian to St. Joan causing it to be destroyed, but Prince Diamond doesn't lose any life-point since it was in defense mode.
 
Rini says, plainly, “I end my turn.”
 
Current Score:
Rini: 3900
Prince Diamond: 2800
 
Prince Diamond says, drawing one card, “It's turn! Draw!” Afterwards, Rini's and Prince Diamond's Speed Counters are at 12 each, max speed. Prince Diamond says, with a sly grin, “It seems like both of us have reached maximum speed, but you won't be able to keep up.”
 
Rini yells out, strongly, “Oh, yeah!”
 
Prince Diamond says, putting a card in the spell/trap slots, “I play a Speed Spell: Accel Draw! This gives me two more cards!” Prince Diamond draws two more cards from his deck and he says, putting another card in the spell/trap slots, “And next, I play another Speed Spell: End of Storm!”
 
Rini calls out, stunned, “Oh no!” Immediately, a hologram of a spell card with a picture of dark sinister figure with a powerful storm being unleashed appears by Prince Diamond's Duel Runner causing a huge storm to brew up!
 
Prince Diamond calls out, “I can play this card when I have ten or more Speed Counters and End of Storm's effect destroys all monsters on the field and we take three hundred points of damage for each monster destroyed.” Goyo Guardian and Light End Dragon are destroyed causing both Rini and Prince Diamond to take three hundred points of damage. Prince Diamond says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “And next, I play another Speed Spell: Synchro Revival!” Just then a hologram of a spell card with a picture of Junk Warrior getting repaired and refitted appears by Prince Diamond's Duel Runner and Prince Diamond says, with a serious tone, “When I have nine or more Speed Counters, this allows me to revive any Synchro Monster sent from the field to the grave and I choose Goyo Guardian!” Immediately, Goyo Guardian (2800/2000) returns to the field in attack mode.
 
Rini thinks in her mind, nervously, “This isn't going to be pretty!”
 
Prince Diamond yells out, “Goyo Guardian, attack the princess directly!” Goyo Guardian swings his whip right into Rini's Duel Runner and she yells out as the attack slams into her hard causing her to lose 2800 life-points while her Speed Counter drops by two causing Prince Diamond to speed by her while she nearly wipes out. But Rini quickly recovers and races after Prince Diamond. Prince Diamond tells Rini, “Such a daughter. Your Earthling blood makes you weak, princess. Your mother shall give birth to true powerful children with me.”
 
Rini yells out, strongly, “Not on your life!”
 
Current Score:
Rini: 800
Prince Diamond: 2500
 
Rini says, drawing one card, “It's my turn! Draw!” Rini's Speed Counter returns to 12 and her life-points get an extra 200 point boost, thanks to Marie. Rini says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I summon Counselor Lily in attack mode!” Just then Counselor Lily (400/1500) appears in the skies above Rini in attack mode. Rini says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Then I play my trap card: Reinforcing Resurrection!” Rini's face-down card is revealed to be the Reinforcing Resurrection continuous trap card and Rini says, with a serious tone, “This card revives one level four or below monster from my graveyard and then boosts its attack and defense power by one hundred points as well as increases its level by one! And I choose my Dunames Dark Witch!” Immediately, Dunames Dark Witch (1800/1050-1900/1150) comes back to the field in attack mode. Rini yells out, “I tune my level three Counselor Lily with my now level five Dunames Dark Witch!” Counselor Lily turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Dunames Dark Witch, turning her transparent, and creating a column of light while Rini gets a Synchro Monster card from her Extra deck. Rini puts the card on her duel disk and yells out, “I Synchro Summon my Avenging Knight Parshath!” Out of the light, Avenging Knight Parshath (2600/2100) comes to the field in attack mode. Rini says, with a serious tone, “Now, I play the effect of my Lily! Since I used her for a Synchro Summon, I give up five hundred life-points to boost my Parshath's power by a thousand for this turn!” Soon after, Avenging Knight Parshath's stats rise from 2600/2100 to 3600/3100.
 
Prince Diamond thinks in his mind, “It matters not. Even if the young princess uses her monster's ability to switch my monster into defense mode and uses its piercing damage ability, I shall have enough life-points to draw and counterattack.”
 
Rini yells out, strongly while putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Don't get too smug since this duel is over! Check out my Miracle Card! Speed Spell: Final Attack!” Immediately, the image of a spell card with a picture of BES monster attacking a group of Gradius monsters and Prince Diamond gasps in shock. Rini says, strongly, “Since I have more than eight Speed Counters, this spell doubles that attack point of one monster on my field for this turn! However, the monster can't attack directly and it is destroyed at the end of the turn! However, I won't need another turn after this! This one is for my mom!” Avenging Knight Parshath's stats rise from 3600/2100 to 7200/3100 and Rini yells out, strongly, “Avenging Knight Parshath, end this duel and attack Goyo Guardian now!” Avenging Knight Parshath launches its attack right Goyo Guardian and destroying it in a huge explosion causing Prince Diamond to cry out as he loses 4400 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Rini: 500
Prince Diamond: 0
 
As the explosion engulfs the two of them, the two duelists instantly vanish as they are teleported away.
 
(Returning to the others; A brief time afterwards)
 
Back to the others, Rini and Prince Diamond, in their Duel Runners, teleport in front of everyone, but while Rini's Duel Runner comes to a safe stop, Prince Diamond's Duel Runner crashes hard and he is ejected from his Runner causing him to hit the ground, hard!”
 
Rubeus and Emerald yell out in unison, stunned, “Prince Diamond!”
 
Sapphire says, stunned, “Brother!” Immediately, the three members of the Black Moon family run to his aid while Rini gets off her Duel Runner and removes her helmet causing her hair, still in its two pigtails, to flow down the sides of her head.
 
Rini says, breathing heavily, “Wow . . . I've practiced going on my Duel Runner . . . but Turbo Dueling for the first time . . .” On the meanwhile, she sees her family, friends, and allies running towards her.
 
Hotaru asks, concerned, “Rini, are you okay?”
 
Rini says, with a smile, “Yep! I'm just fine!”
 
Serena tells Rini, seriously, “Rini, don't worry me like that again!”
 
Rini tells Serena, with a smile, “Sorry, mom! It was just too hard to resist!”
 
Davis says, amazed, “That was incredible!”
 
TK says, with a nod, “I'll say!”
 
Tommy says, with a nod, “You know it!”
 
Jaden says, amazed, “So, that's dueling in the future?! That's really sweet!”
 
Zane says, with a dark sly tone, “It is an interesting form of dueling. I would like to try it out myself.”

Yusuke says, with a sly smile, “Yeah! No joke!”
 
Nyoko says, amazed, “It's so cool!”
 
Celeste says, with a smile, “I've been practicing my Turbo Dueling too.”
 
Jade asks Celeste, surprised, “You have your own Duel Runner?”
 
Celeste says, with a nod, “Yes, mom. Dad, being the cautious guy he is, won't allow me to ride in the Turbo Duel Circuit until I'm sixteen.”
 
Jordan says, with a nod, “And that's right, Celeste.”
 
Erin goes over to the Black Moon group, who are helping Prince Diamond to his feet, and she says, plainly, “You lost. Now, it is time for you to leave.”
 
Rubeus says, with a snort, “You don't tell us what to do, brat.”
 
Prince Diamond says, plainly, “Enough, Rubeus.” When everyone looks at Prince Diamond, his helmet falls to the ground and he says, plainly, “Princess Rini might have won for now, but I will return.”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “And you will lose just the same.”
 
Prince Diamond says, plainly, “We shall see.” Prince Diamond immediately motions to leave with Sapphire teleporting away with Prince Diamond.
 
Emerald looks at our heroes and heroines with a sneer and she says, with an angered tone, “Little rabbit, you will pay for this!” Soon after, Emerald teleports away and Rubeus don't say one word as he teleports away as well with a deadly scowl across his features.
 
Joey asks Serena, “Is he always like this?”
 
Rei says, with a nod, “Yep. He seems to be infatuated with Serena.”
 
Serena says, with a droll tone, “Don't remind me.”
 
Just then Atem's voice booms, “It seems like we will have trouble with him for awhile.” Everyone looks to the source to see Atem and Tea walking up towards them.
 
Yugi asks Atem, “Hey, Atem, aren't you and Tea supposed to be taking a break?”
 
Tea replies, plainly, “We would have been relaxing if we didn't feel that nasty aura coming from here.”
 
Atem says, with a plain tone, “I'm guessing it was Diamond.”
 
Joey says, with a nod, “Yep! But Serena's future kid here kicked his butt in an awesome new way of dueling. You know that `Turbo Dueling' that Mokuba was talking about when he gave us the new duel disks? She dueled that creep that way and kicked its butt.”
 
Atem asks, curiously, “Is that so?”
 
Rini says, with a sly smile, “Ah! It was nothing!”
 
Mina says, with a sly smile, “Through your mom and dad might not be pleased that you did when you get home.”
 
Rini thinks in her mind, nervously, “Oh, boy! Mina-chan does have a point.”
 
Bastion asks, curiously, “But I wonder how you learned to do this so quickly. You said that you practiced in your own time.”
 
Rini says, with a smile, “Safe holographic simulators developed by the Sailor Mercury of my time. Holographic technology created by Seto Kaiba is greatly enhanced by him, Ami, and many others that I can't mention since they are among our group.”
 
Izzy asks, curiously, “Really? Who?”
 
Yolei asks, stunned, “Izzy?”
 
Izzy says, nervously, “I was just asking.”
 
Koji says, with a sigh, “Those problems are going to continue until we make some advancement against our foes.”
 
Koichi asks, with a nod, “Yeah. But how are we going to stop them?”
 
Tenchi says, with a plain tone, “I don't think the answer is that simple.”
 
(Going to the Akatsuki headquarters on Duel Academy; A short time soon after)
 
Within Akatsuki's headquarters on Duel Academy, we find Madara, Kisame, and Konan assembled in front of the six bodies of Pein.
 
Konan asks, with a plain tone and concerned expression on her face, “Pein-sama, are you okay?”
 
Pein says, with a plain tone, “Their simple attacks can't end someone as myself, but I must admit that they are indeed quite powerful.”
 
Kisame says, with a nod, “You should know about the Tsukino girl. You faced her before.”
 
Pein says, with a nod, “Indeed. Her powers have indeed increased since those years ago.”
 
Madara says, with a serious tone, “And her powers will continue to get stronger. We will need to change our plans. Namikaze will be guarded greatly, so, we need to wait until he has the lowest defenders.”
 
Pein says, with a plain tone, “Indeed, Madara-sama, but we must not underestimate the boy. His powers are rapidly growing.”
 
Madara says, with a nod, “Yes. He is truly indeed the son of the Fourth. That's why we must be cautious with him.”
 
Kisame yells out, with a serious tone, “Madara-sama, do you think that he is that tough?!”
 
Madara asks, with a curious tone, “Do you wish to battle him at this time?”
 
Kisame says, with a plain tone, “Only if you want me to.”
 
Madara tells Kisame, with a plain tone, “We shall wait and see. You must be patient my friend or you will experience what Tsukino did to us years ago.”
 
Kisame says, with a snort, “All right, Madara-sama.”
 
(Later into the afternoon; Elsewhere on Duel Academy)
 
In middle to late afternoon hours of the same day, we find our Sailor Senshi of Fire, Rei Hino, along with her new Digimon partner, Coronamon, walking around with a duel disk attached to her left wrist along with her dueling deck inside to make sure if any `sinister duelists' from the SOL or the Orichalcos come her way that she will be ready for them. However, as she looks around, she seems plenty of Pro Duelists and duelists from other schools, but the Society of Light members are few in number if she sees any.
 
Rei thinks in her mind, with a serious tone with some darkness in it, “This is interesting. When the Society of Dorks started off, there was no end to them, but since we have been clobbering their dorky butts, we have seen fewer and fewer of them. Well, I don't like it. It means that alien freak in Sartorius' body is up to something and I don't like it at all. He is plotting something, but what could it be?” Just then a loud yelp comes into view and a bright light from nearby causing Rei to say, stunned, “What's that? Better go check it out!” Immediately, she runs over to the source and when she gets there, she finds Aster Phoenix, with a duel disk that has his dueling deck inside attached to his left wrist, looming over the form of an unconscious defeated SOL member.
 
Aster takes out a few GX medals from him and he says, with a sly grin, “Just a few medals? And you make all this silly hype about yourselves!” Just then Aster hears footsteps and he turns to see Rei walking towards him. Aster asks Rei, with a sly smile, “What are you doing around here by yourself?”
 
Rei replies, with a plain tone, “That's none of your business.”
 
Aster asks, with a sly smile, “Oh, really?”
 
Rei yells out, a bit annoyed, “Well, what are you doing around here?”
 
Aster tells Rei, with a sly smile, “Well, that might be none of your business.”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, annoyed, “Okay, this guy is starting to really annoy me.” Rei tells Aster, with a stern tone, “Don't give me that Aster! You haven't been dueling Society members even after you found out that your friend is really possessed by an evil alien force. So, why now?”
 
Aster says, with a serious tone, “Well, I've got to say that you are quite perceptive.”
 
Rei asks Aster, with a serious tone, “Does this have to do with your father's card?” Aster gives a look of surprise and Rei says, with a sly smile, “Come on, Phoenix. You talk about that a lot to us that it isn't hard to figure out.”
 
Aster says, with a sly smile, “Well, you have got a point.”
 
Rei asks Aster, with a curious tone, “What makes you think that dueling Society members will lead you to your father's card?”
 
Aster says, with a serious tone, “Sarina told me that Sartorius had seen the guy with the card and had the card before he was possessed by this alien wacko or whatever. I feel if I make a loud enough ruckus and make a pain of myself, he will come out and I can get some answers.”
 
Rei yells out, stunned, “Hold up! That's crazy!”
 
Aster says, with a plain tone, “Well, I don't think so.”
 
Rei tells Aster, with a serious tone, “You don't stand a chance against that guy. You don't know the evil powers in his possession.”
 
Aster tells Rei, with a plain tone, “Last time that I checked, you stood up to him.”
 
Rei yells out, annoyed, “Weren't you listening to me?! We have special powers and even through you are a `Chosen Duelist', you don't! He could squash you like a bug!”
 
Aster says, with a sly grin, “Doubtful.”
 
Rei says, with an annoyed sigh, “Oh, boy. You are impossible.”
 
Aster tells Rei, with a sly grin, “Impossible to beat maybe.”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, annoyed, “I can't believe this guy!”
 
Aster thinks in his mind, seriously, “Rei Hino is a `Chosen Duelist' beside her friend, Serena Tsukino AKA Sailor Moon. Maybe I should see her strength in action and see if she is all that.” Aster asks Rei, “Hey, Rei, how about a duel?”

Rei asks, perplexed, “A duel? Between us?”
 
Aster tells Rei, with a sly smile, “Do you see anyone else here?” Aster tells Rei, with a serious tone, “If you are a `Chosen Duelist' like me, you can rival my strength. Personally, in my mind, I'm not sure that you are all that.”
 
Rei replies, with a serious tone, “Well, I don't about being a `Chosen Duelist' myself. But if it will help my friends, I use this `power' to stop that freak.”
 
Aster tells Rei, with a serious tone, “What if you don't have what it takes?” Aster takes out his deck, reshuffles all of his cards, and puts his deck back in his duel disk causing him to say, “Are you scared?”
 
Rei says, annoyed, “I am no coward! And I fear no one!” Rei activates her duel disk and she says, with a serious tone, “Okay! You are on!”
 
Aster thinks in his mind, with a sly smile, “Wow! I can see why her element is fire!” Aster activates his duel disk, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each, and they draw five cards from their respective decks.
 
“Game on!” Aster and Rei yell out in unison as they prepare for their duel.
 
Starting Scores:
Aster: 4000
Rei: 4000
 
Rei says, drawing one card from her deck, “I'll start this duel off!” Rei says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I play my Soul of Fire spell card! With this card, you get one more card from your deck!”
 
Aster draws one card from his deck and he asks, suspiciously, “Any reason for you giving me a new card?”
 
Rei says, taking out her deck, “Simple. This allows me to remove one Fire monster from my deck from play and you take damage equal to half its original attack power.”
 
Aster yells out, stunned, “What?!” Rei takes a card from her deck, puts her deck back in her duel disk, and she says, displaying Infernal Flame Emperor (2700/1600) monster card, “And I choose my Infernal Flame Emperor! And since it has twenty-seven hundred attack points, you take around thirteen hundred points of damage!” Once Rei puts the card in her sub-space pocket, Infernal Flame Emperor appears on the field and slams its fiery fist into Aster causing him to yelp as he loses 1350 life-points.
 
Rei says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I summon my Solar Flare Dragon in attack mode!” Just then Solar Flare Dragon (1500/1000) appears on the field in attack mode. Rei says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “Now, I place these face-down and end my turn causing my Solar Flare Dragon to take five hundred life-points from you.” Just then Solar Flare Dragon fires a fireball right at Aster and he yelps as it slams into him as he loses 500 life-points.
 
Current Score:
Aster: 2150
Rei: 4000
 
Aster thinks in his mind, with a sly smile, “I'm not sure about the style, but she is really good. She has already dropped me down to nearly half of my life-points and it was her first turn. I must admit she has talent… but she will see my skills soon enough!”
 
Rei asks, with a confident smile, “Ready to call it quits?”
 
Aster says, drawing a card from his deck, “I don't think so! My draw!” Aster puts one card into the spell/trap slots and he says, “Now, I play my Graceful Charity! I draw three cards and then discard two cards from my hand!” Aster draws three cards from his deck, discards two cards from his hand, and he says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my D-Spirit spell card! Since I don't have any monsters on my field, I can summon a level four or lower Destiny Hero from my hand and I choose my Destiny Hero Diamond Dude!” Just then Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude (1400/1600) appears on the field in attack mode. Aster says, drawing the top card from his deck, “And next, I play his ability! I draw the top card from my deck and if it is a Normal Spell card, I get to play it on my next turn!” Aster displays his Pot of Greed spell card and he says, “What do you know? A spell!” Aster discards his Pot of Greed spell card to the graveyard and he says, removing a Destiny Hero-Malicious (800/800) monster card from his graveyard, “And speaking of the grave, one of the two cards that I sent to it with my Graceful Charity was my Destiny Hero Malicious and by removing this card from play, I can summon another one from my deck!” Aster puts the card into his pocket, a card comes out of his deck, and when he puts it on his duel disk, another Destiny Hero-Malicious (800/800) appears on the field in attack mode. Aster says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Then I play my Destiny Hero Disk Commander in attack mode!” Next, Destiny Hero-Disk Commander (300/300) appears on the field in attack mode.

Rei asks, perplexed, “What's the point of that?”
 
Aster puts one card from his hand on his duel disk and he says, “By releasing all three of my heroes, I can summon my Destiny Hero Dogma to the field!” The three Destiny Heroes on the field vanish and Destiny Hero-Dogma (3400/2400) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Rei thinks in her mind, worriedly, “This is going to hurt!”
 
Aster yells out, strongly, “Dogma, destroy her Solar Flare Dragon right now!” Dogma extends its blades out, charges at Solar Flare Dragon, and slashes it in half causing it to shatter apart as it is destroyed while Rei loses 1900 life-points.
 
Rei pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, strongly, “I play my trap: Backfire!” Rei's face-down card proves to the Backfire continuous trap card and Rei says, with a serious tone, “Thanks to this trap card, when a Fire monster on the field is destroyed, you lose five hundred life-points!” The hologram of the trap card sends flames at Aster and he yelps as he loses 500 life-points.
 
Aster says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Well, my Mystical Space Typhoon will make sure that it isn't here for long!” Just then a large windstorm comes onto the field and destroys the hologram of Rei's face-up Backfire continuous trap card. Aster says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “And I'll end my turn with a face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Aster: 1650
Rei: 2100
 
Rei says, drawing one card from her deck, “My turn!”
 
Aster yells out, strongly, “And my Dogma cuts your life-points in half during your Standby Phase!” Rei yells out in shock as a burst of dark violet energy slams into her causing her life-points to be cut in half.
 
Rei says, seriously, “Think that you are so tough? Think again!” Rei says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I play my Blasting Veil spell card! By destroying one of my face-down cards, I can draw two more cards from my deck!” Rei's face-down card is revealed to be Dormant Volcano trap card before it shatters apart. Rei says, with a sly grin, “By the way, it was my Dormant Volcano and when it is destroyed, you lose three hundred life-points.” Aster yells out as an explosion of heat energy surrounds him as he loses 300 life-points. Rei says, drawing two more cards, “Next, I get two more cards.” Rei says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Well, what do you know? It's Blaze Accelerator!” Just then the hologram of the Blaze Accelerator appears on the field and Rei says, putting another card in the spell/trap slots, “And next, I get rid of Blaze Accelerator to summon out my Tri-Blaze Accelerator!” Blaze Accelerator vanishes as Tri-Blaze Accelerator appears to take its place. Rei discards her Volcanic Hammerer (2400/1500) monster card to the graveyard and she says, with a sly grin, “And by discarding my Volcanic Hammerer, it can destroy your Dogma and cost you five hundred big ones! Ready, aim, and fire!” Tri-Blaze Accelerator aims right at Dogma and fires Volcanic Hammerer that slams into him, destroying Dogma, and costing Aster 500 life-points.
 
Aster yells out, stunned, “Dogma!”
 
Rei says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I summon my Volcanic Slicer in defense mode!” Just then Volcanic Slicer (1800/1200) comes to the field in defense mode. Rei says, with a sly grin, “And now, its special ability will take away five hundred more of your life-points!” Volcanic Slicer launches a fireball at Aster and he yelps as it slams into him causing him to lose another five hundred life-points. Rei says, with a sly grin, “That's it for now.”
 
Current Score:
Aster: 350
Rei: 1050
 
Aster thinks in his mind, seriously, “I've got to admit that this girl has got some talent, but still, she isn't as good as I am!” Aster says, drawing a card, “It's my turn! And I also play Pot of Greed!” Just then the jar on the picture of the Pot of Greed spell card appears above Aster and he draws two more cards from his deck. Aster says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Doctor-D spell card! By removing one Destiny Hero from my graveyard, I can summon another one from it! So, I remove my Diamond Dude!” Just then Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude (1400/1600) monster card comes out of Aster's graveyard and he puts it in his pocket. Aster yells out, strongly, “I summon back my Disk Commander!” Just then Destiny Hero-Disk Commander (300/300) comes back to the field in attack mode and Aster says, with a serious tone, “And that's good for me since my hero's ability allows me to draw two more cards when he is summoned from the grave!” Aster draws two more cards from his deck and Aster says, with a sly grin while putting one card on his duel disk, “Next, I release my Disk Commander to summon my Dasher!” Disk Commander vanishes from the field and Destiny Hero-Dasher (2100/1000) appears on the field in attack mode. Aster pushes a button on his duel disk and yells out, “And next, I play my face-down: D-Chain!” Aster's face-down card is revealed to be the D-Chain trap card and Aster says, with a serious tone, “This card equips to my Dasher and giving him five hundred extra attack points!” The D-Chain appears in Dasher's hands causing its stats to rise from 2100/1000 to 2600/1000 and Aster yells out, strongly, “Dasher, crush her lizard with Electromagnetic Chain!” Dasher charges the chain with electric energy and launches it at Volcanic Slicer, destroying it, but since it was in defense mode, Rei doesn't suffer Battle Damage to her life-points. Aster says, with a sly grin, “And now, my D-Chain's ability activates! When my Dasher destroys a monster, you lose five hundred life-points!”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, a bit nervously, “That's not good!” Dasher launches the D-Chain at Rei and she yelps as it hits causing her to lose 500 life-points.
 
Aster says, with a serious tone, “At the end of the Battle Phase that it attacks, Dasher switches to defense mode!” Dasher then switches from attack mode to defense mode. Aster says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “I'll place these face-down and take a break.”
 
Current Score:
Aster: 350
Rei: 550
 
Rei says, drawing one card, “My move!” Rei takes out her deck and she says, with a serious tone, “Remember my Volcano? Well, since it is my Standby Phase, we both get to take one Fire monster and add it to our hands.” Rei takes one card out from her deck, displays her Volcanic Counter (300/1300) monster card, and adds it to her hand in which she returns her deck to her duel disk.
 
Aster says, taking out his deck and taking a card from it, “My Destiny Heroes are all Dark monsters, but I do have one Fire monster.” Aster displays Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) monster card and puts it into his hand in which he returns his deck to his duel disk.
 
Rei says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “Well, I play my Dark Spell Regeneration! This card allows me to use one card that's currently in the grave this turn and I choose your Pot of Greed!” Rei draws two more cards from her deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and she says, “Next, I play my Fire Recovery! By discarding one Fire monster from my hand, I can revive a Fire monster in my grave!” Rei discards her Volcanic Counter and she yells out, “I get rid of my Volcanic Counter to revive Volcanic Hammerer!” Soon after, Volcanic Hammerer (2400/1500) reappears on the field in attack mode. Rei says, with a sly grin, “And now, I play its ability! Now, you lose two hundred life-points for every Volcanic monster in my grave and I count two last time that I counted! And since you only have three hundred life-points! It's game over! Hammerer, do your stuff!” Volcanic Hammerer launches flames right at Aster.
 
Aster yells out, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Not so fast! I play my Divine Wrath trap card!” Aster's face-down is revealed to be the Divine Wrath counter-trap card and Aster says, by discarding one card from his hand, “When you played your monster's ability, I can play this trap card! By discarding a card from my hand, I can negate the effect and destroy it!” Just then lightning comes from the holograph of the Divine Wrath trap card and Volcanic Hammerer is destroyed.
 
Rei says, with a plain tone, “I end my turn.”
 
Aster yells out, drawing a card from her deck, “My move!” Aster says, with a sly grin, “Well, you did quite well, Rei, but it looks like I win. I switch Dasher to attack mode.” Dasher switches from defense mode to attack mode and Aster yells out, strongly, “Dasher, direct attack!” Dasher launches the chain that slams into Rei and she loses 2600 life-points.
 
Rei says, removing Volcanic Counter (300/1300) monster card from her graveyard, “Nice try! But I remove my Volcanic Counter from my graveyard from play and the instant that I take Battle Damage, by removing it with other Fire monsters in my grave, you take the same damage that I do!” Just then a burst of flames come from the card and it slams into Aster causing Aster also to lose 2600 life-points, ending the duel in a draw.
 
Final Score:
Aster: 0 (tie)
Rei: 0 (tie)
 
With the end of the duel, the final holograms fade away and the two of them are standing on the field.
 
Aster tells Rei, with a sly smile, “Well, I have to say that I'm impressed.”
 
Rei asks Aster, with a sly grin, “Is `Mister Hot Shot' giving me a compliment?”
 
Aster tells Rei, with a sly grin, “Don't let it go to your head. It looks like that you do have the qualifications to be a `Chosen Duelist'. However, it doesn't mean that you will have what it takes to beat that alien freak in my friend's body.”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “It doesn't mean that you do either. Remember, you and I just tied with each other.”
 
Aster says, with a serious tone, “That might be true. It won't be that way for long.”
 
Rei asks Aster, “I don't get you, Phoenix. I heard your speech with Jaden about your father and this card, but why go so far? I'll admit that I don't know your father, but do you think that this is what he wants?”
 
Aster tells Rei, with a serious tone, “This is more than just revenge. This is about justice for my father and saving someone else too. Sartorius is being used like puppet for that `parasite' and I intend to free him no matter. Because years ago, I promised him when he told me that this would happen.”
 
Rei yells out, stunned, “Wait! He knew that he would get controlled by an evil force?!”
 
Aster says, with a nod, “Yep! He told me himself where we were kids.”
 
Rei asks, perplexed, “I don't understand, why didn't he try to stop it from happening?”
 
Aster says, with a plain tone, “Because he thought at the time that the future can't be changed and there was no stopping him from becoming possessed as well as becoming a threat to this planet.”
 
Rei tells Aster, with a serious tone, “That's not true, Aster. Only the past is set in stone, but the future can be changed. You just need to make a choice.”
 
Aster says, with a sly smile, “I've made my choice and I will save my friend. But my deck isn't powerful enough to take down that freak yet, but when I get my father's card back, it will be.”
 
Rei asks, curiously, “What makes you so sure?”
 
Aster tells Rei, with a sly grin, “It is the `Ultimate Destiny Hero' for a reason, Rei.” Aster says, with a sly grin, “Like I said before, I have to admit that you have talent, Hino. The only time that I felt excitement was the time that I fought Jaden and his Neo-Spacian friends. And after this, he and I are going have one final duel to see whose heroes are better. And no, it is no vendetta. I just want to show Jaden that my heroes can compare to his and we will see his Neos compare to my `Ultimate Destiny Hero' when I get it back.” Aster tells Rei, with a sly grin, “Later.” He gives Rei a wink and she can't help to blush at that.
 
After Aster heads off, a familiar female voice calls out, with a sly tone, “Well, you are making a new friend.” Rei yelps in shock and she turns to see Serena sitting on a branch a nearby tree.
 
Rei yells out, stunned, “Wait a minute! How did you do that?”
 
Serena tells Rei, with a sly smile, “If you thought that you senses would detect me, you should remember that I'm a ninja and also, I'm the one training you to enhance your senses.”
 
Rei says, with a snort, “Well, wait until my training is complete, Meatball Head. You won't be so `legendary' when I'm done.”
 
Serena tells Rei, with a sly grin, “We will see about that. Actually, I have to admit, you would have detected. I couldn't hide myself from you. The reason that you didn't sense me was you were distracted with your new boyfriend over there.”
 
Rei yells out, really annoyed, “He is not my boyfriend Serena!”
 
Serena says, with a sly grin, “Then why did you blush when he winked at you, Rei-chan? Can't wait to see the first kiss.” Rei yells out in annoyance and leaps at Serena, but Serena manages to side-step Rei, get behind her, and gives her friend a playful slap on the back. Serena says, teasingly, “Rei and Aster… sitting in a tree…”
 
Rei yells out, annoyed, “I'm going to get you, Meatball Head!” Rei then charges after Serena and immediately, Serena starts to run away as she giggles loudly. As the two friends chase each other, BlackGatomon, who had arrived with Serena, and Coronamon look at them with nervous glances.
 
Coronamon says, plainly, “I am never going to understand humans, BlackGatomon.”
 
BlackGatomon says, with a smile, “Oh, you will get used to them, Coronamon.”
 
(Within the walls of the `White Dorm'; On the meanwhile)
 
Inside of the walls of the `White Dorm', we find Sartorius looking through his Tarot cards until he gets a call from his PDA and he takes out his PDA to reveal a male SOL member on the screen.
 
Sartorius asks, curiously, “Yes?”
 
The male SOL member replies, “Master Sartorius, we have gathered the information that you requested.”
 
Sartorius tells the male SOL member, with a nod, “Thank you.” After the male SOL member on the screen of his PDA bows his head, Sartorius turn off his PDA and takes a remote control causing a screen to come down from the ceiling when he pushes a button. When the screen turns on, Sartorius witnesses the Orichalcos duel with Yusuke Urameshi and the duel with the `Duel Profiler' and he is amazed to see Black Rose Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend. Sartorius says, with an evil sly grin, “So, that's it, huh? I see. So, the power of the Crimson Dragon has returned to their world along with its five faithful dragon warriors being reborn. I must make sure I know the other three ones even through I already know two of them.” Sartorius looks down at the cards in front of him revealing The Moon and The Justice Tarot cards and Sartorius says, with an evil sly grin, “With the power of the Crimson Dragon on my side, the world shall finally see the Light! It is only… a matter of time.” Sartorius gives off a sickly white glow from his body and an evil sinister smile that would put chill through plenty of the bravest men.
 
Next time in Chapter 28: Virtual and Spirit Day Craziness: As the GX tournament continues on, our heroes and heroines will learn that the enemies that they face aren't the only problems that they face. Soon enough, there are holographic and system malfunctions all over Duel Academy and when there are problem with Kaiba Corporation technology, you know that you will find Seto Kaiba in the center of it. When he comes to investigate, our heroes and heroines find none than Noah in the system. His `back up' plan did succeed and he has survived in Kaiba Corporation's computers for all this time. However, he isn't responsible for what's happening. It is none other than Kaiba's step-father and the Big Five, who have also managed to survive the destruction of the Virtual World. But that's not all, Gozaburo Kaiba and the Big Five manage to create new bodies and they are in the Digital World with mysterious new powers since their new bodies were created by Digital World data. However, their bodies are unstable and they can't go into the real world. They need the bodies of the Digidestined to find a way to stabilize their new bodies and Noah creates a trap for his father and the Big Five. Lured into a virtual zone created by Washu where their bodies can be stable in the Real World and they are lured to duel our heroes and heroines where if they win one, they can get a body to find a way to stabilize their bodies. However, if they lose, the Big Five are put in special virtual prisons by Washu that are practically inescapable. Davis duels Gansley, Alexis duels Crump, Yusuke duels Johnson, Keiko duels against Nesbitt, and Jaden takes on Lector. However, when it comes to Gozaburo, Seto Kaiba is taking him on and this time, he is far tougher than before with a stronger Exodia deck. However, even after this problem is done, there is something new on the horizon. And it is: Duel Monsters Spirit Day! That's right! The GX tournament is taking a breather for the Spirit Day holiday at Duel Academy. However, before it even starts, there is more craziness to come when a mysterious demon tribe known as the Phoenix Demon Tribe comes to Duel Academy and Kagome, Inuyasha, and their troop knows them especially Melody, much to her disgust. As Spirit Day begins, our heroes and heroines have fun, romances are strengthened and found, and there is just plenty of silliness all around! However, it will take a bit of a nasty turn as a group of `bullies' from the Society of Light try to `crash' the party and our heroes and heroines don't take a liking to that. Our heroes and heroines, especially Jordan, Jade, and the Treasured Era Scouts, will take to the forefronts of the duel to save their `fun time'. What will happen with Gozaburo Kaiba and the Big Five? And what will happen during Duel Monsters' Spirit Day? Find out the answers to these and more on the next `Twilight Wars'.
 
Hey, it's time! Well, this is the next chapter of the story. It might have taken less to get out, but it did take awhile. I'm sorry for all of you that were waiting. I hope to try to get these out sooner if I can. Anyway, my family's current situation is in flux and I'm not sure how long I will be able to stay on the internet. I'm currently employed at FedEx Group, but it is only a part-time and maybe temporary job. I'm trying to find a permanent full-time job, but I'm not sure what I will find. Hopefully, I will get lucky. Anyway, I've got two brand new crossover stories in the works inspired by inu-yusukekaiba102's `All's Fair in Love and War' story, but it will take time to develop them and I'm not sure if I'll be around to post them. Hopefully, if I have to leave the internet, at least for awhile, I will have this story done. Well, please read and review and tell me what you think about this chapter. I will read your reviews as soon as I can and I will catch you later, Crossover, Dueling, Moon, Digital, and Ninja fans!