Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars ❯ Multiple Assaults ( Chapter 29 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Once again, I'm sorry for the length of time that the last update and this update took. My time at FedEx ground left me with a lot of stress that took me a long time to recover from. It ended on a good note. Anyway, I hope to return back to normal life and starting typing regularly again even with problems with `issues' that my family is facing. Before I begin, I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 for the idea of Melody's status as a `Chosen Hanyou', the plot in this and the next chapter with Kagome and Melody, and Inuyasha's OC sister, Megumi as well.
 
As usual, I would also like to also give credit and thanks to Fanfiction author Kimiko Seraphiel and this author's story of `Superman to the Rescue' for the name of the Sailor Soldier known as Sailor Genesis used in the previous chapters, this chapter, and throughout the story. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to Blue-Eyes White Knight-BEWK for the ideas of the OC characters of Jade Truesdale and Jordan Rhodes, their backgrounds, their `histories', their ages, their `looks', their personalities, Jade's Spirit Detective powers, Jordan's ninja abilities, and their dueling decks, Jade's Dragon deck and Jordan's Spellcaster deck as well as their Forbidden decks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Drachegirl14 and this author's story of `Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Treasured Era' for the ideas of the OC characters, Takara and Rika, the Sailor Scouts known as Sailor Heaven Star and Sailor Hell Star, the Celestial Light and Shadowed Rebirth Kingdoms, the `beloveds' of Heaven Star and Hell Star, the Warrior of Light and the Shadow warrior, the time of peace before the Silver Millennium, The Treasured Era, The Treasured Era's `connection' to the Silver Millennium, the Moon Kingdom the Silver Alliance, the Golden Alliance, the Sun Kingdom, and the Earth Kingdoms, Sailor Celestial Darkness, Heaven Star's and Hell Star's fusion form, the `connection' with the Light of Destruction and `The Treasured Era', and the end of `The Treasured Era' by the Light of Destruction with the battle with Sailor Celestial Darkness, as well as the ideas of Sailor Dark Star, Sailor Aurora Star, and other ideas that I didn't mention in this commentary. I would like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' and inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the plot of the story, the original Duel Monsters' card known as Darkness Veil, the new `darker looks' of Jaden, Serena, and all those that will be joining them, and any and all items and/or ideas from these stories that aren't mentioned in this commentary. Plus, I would also like to give thanks and credit to Tri-Edge of the Azure Flames and this author's story of `Turn to the Darkness' for the idea of Chaos Yeshua/Yeshua, his clothing, his back-story, and his original Duel Monsters deck and cards since they were created by the author mentioned. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's story of `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, Kagome's `Sick Girl' reputation, and the idea for Inuyasha's elder twin sister, Melody, in this story, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to Infinite Freedom for the ideas of Naruto's Kyubi monster card, the Silver Millennium `royal forms' of Sasuke and Naruto, and the elements for Sakura's and Hinata's Sailor Scout forms as well as other elements in this story from this author not mentioned in this commentary at this time. Plus, I would like to give thanks and credit to YallRCrazy and this author's story of `To the Digital World We Go' for the ability of Sailor Star able to copy the other Sailor Scout's attacks. Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to deathwish, also known as Chaos and Deathwish, and who is an author from adultfanfiction(dot)net for the ideas of the idea of the Catalysts, the `erotic', mental, and power-enhancing abilities of his OC character, Kori, and the ideas of Sailor Scouts like Sailor Andromeda and other Sailor Scouts made up from the moons in the Milky Way or stars and constellations named in our known universe from his story known simply as `Boredom'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to V-4-VeNdEtTa and this author's story of `Sailor Moon?' for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Universe. Next, I would like take the time to give thanks and credit to SailorStar9 and this author's fanfiction of `The Astral Twins' for the idea of Supreme Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Astral and I would also like to give this author credit for the idea of the Sailor Senshi known as Sailor Vortex that comes from this author's story of `Sailor Vortex Returned'. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to ggctuk, another Fanfiction author, and this author's story of `Vengeance' for the idea to the `heir to Egypt', the successor to Pharaoh Atem as the next great Pharaoh of Egypt and the next one to bear the `power of the Pharaoh' that Atem has as well as the idea for the alternate forms of the Egyptian Gods known as, Obelisk, God of War, Slifer, Dragon of Osiris, and Sun Dragon Ra, the use of Polymerization with the Egyptian God Cards, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, to create the Creator of Light in a duel, and the use of this author's version of the Anti-God/Wicked God Cards used in the Yu-Gi-Oh R Manga story. Finally, I would like to give credit to two Fanfiction authors, SSJ4Takeru also known as Kanius the V and Belletiger, an author that helps SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V with his stories, and SSJ4Takeru's/Kanius the V's story `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi and all of the ideas that go with the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi, including the Spirit Beasts and Valkyrie Scout Transformation Items, that's going to be used in this story as well as give thanks and credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V and this author's story of `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the Sailor Scout known as Sailor Sedna and the idea for Helios and his Pegasus form being Rini's/Sailor Mini-Moon's Valkyrie Sailor Scout form's Spirit Beast/Battle Pegasus.
 
Disclaimer: I DON'T own Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, all seasons of Digimon, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Naruto, Inuyasha, `Tenchi Muyo!', Dragonball Z/GT, Shamanic Princess, any of the Final Fantasy series, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Dsis owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, Inuyasha is owned/licensed by Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise Studios, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, `Tenchi Muyo!' is owned/licensed by Hitoshi Okuda, Masaki Kajishima, various others directors, Studio Geneon and FUNimation Entertainment, and Dragonball Z/GT is owned/licensed by Akira Toriyama, Daisuke Nishio, and Toei Animation!
 
Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, gore, and possible death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations that some readers might consider disturbing!
 
Second Warning: Some OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this chapter!
 
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Digi-Stars: Twilight Wars
 
Chapter 29: Multiple Assaults
 
(Deep within the unknown location; Sometime after we left)
 
Inside of the unknown location that's the headquarters of the enemies of the `Signers' AKA Davis Motomiya, Takeru Takashi, Yusuke Urameshi, Keiko Yukimura, and Serena Tsukino, the `Dark Signers' where we find the `Dark Signer' going after Davis, who is wearing black robes with blue Native American markings on them, preparing to move out. Just then they hear footsteps coming towards them and they look to see another person clad in black robes with dark green Native American markings walk up to them, but this one has black high-heeled shoes this figure's feet and the cloak exposes the figure's feminine legs to show that this robed figure is female.
 
The green-clad female displays dark violet mark on her right arm showing the Nazca Line symbol for the lizard and she says, with a dark cold sly tone, “So, you are off to get your revenge, Kiryu?”
 
The `Dark Signer' with the dark blue markings on his black cloak says, with a sly smile, “Why do you care? Unless you are preparing to come with me to get your revenge as well.”
 
The green-clad `Dark Signer' says, with a dark cold serious tone, “Indeed, I am. Your former friend is friends with the one that sent my brother to where he is now.”
 
The blue-clad `Dark Signer' says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Revenge, huh? I can go along with that.”
 
The red-clad `Dark Signer' says, with a dark cold plain tone, “Remember, those two are among the strongest of the `Signers', but there is one other that you should look out for. And that's Serena Tsukino, partner of Ancient Fairy Dragon.”
 
The green-clad `Dark Signer' says, with a dark cold sly tone, “She freed her recently from the seal that we put her into. Her power was stored in her card and Tsukino returned her spirit to the card.”
 
The red-clad `Dark Signer' says, with a dark cold sly tone, “That's right. The `Signer' is getting stronger already and they will prove troublesome, but I have an idea that could put the odds in our favor.”
 
The blue-clad `Dark Signer' asks, curiously, “And how is that?”
 
The red-clad `Dark Signer' says, with a dark cold sly tone, “By bringing in those that share in our beliefs.”
 
(Many years into the future; in an unknown location)
 
Many years into the future, we find ourselves standing ourselves in a rubble filled field with a group of five cloaked figures like the `Dark Signers' with the red-clad figure having white spiking hair, strange Native American markings on his face, and golden ring earrings on his ears as well as pitch black pupils for his eyes, the blue-cloaked figure has light blue hair, similar markings on his face, and the same black pupils in his eyes, and the green-cloaked figure is a female with long black hair, the same markings on her face, and black pupils for her sinister green eyes. The orange and yellow clad figures are still having their heads cloaks.
 
Facing this group is a young man with black wildly spiky hair with yellow streaks in it, deep blue eyes, wearing a black shirt with a strange red mark on it, dark blue jacket over that, brown gloves, black jeans with a matching brown belt, and brown boots.
 
The second of the group is another young man of the same age as the first with blond spiky hair, violet eyes, he has a white and purple trench coat with black pants and silver boots.
 
The third of the group is a young woman of the same age as the young males with dark, violet hair with two long, elbow-length bangs. She rolls her hair with a device similar to a hair curler behind her bangs. Her outfit consists of a low-cut red corset with short, white puffy sleeves and a high collar. She also sports a sleeveless magenta trench coat that flares behind her which is shorter and pleated in the front. She wears an emerald crested, golden cross-shaped medallion, as well as a pair of dark, elbow-length gloves with a pair of gold bracelets above them. Her stockings are the same color as her gloves with which are connected to her skirt and she wears red high heels with them. The outfit is similar to outfits wore by female military officers in the 1980s period.
 
The four and fifth of the group are two children around just before the start of their teen years with the same green hair and brown eyes, but only of them has their green hair tied in a ponytail behind their back showing this one to be a boy and the other has their green hair is done up in two high ponytails on either side of her head with two shoulder-length bangs on both sides of her face with the showing of this one to be a girl. The two of them have similar clothing on them.
 
The red-clad figure says, with an evil smile, “So, the battle between the `Signers' and `Dark Signers' can begin.”
 
The young man with wildly black spiky hair with yellow streaks yellows out with an angered and strong tone, “Well, what are you waiting for?! Let's get this over with!”
 
The man with blond spiky hair yells out, annoyed, “Hey, Yusei, cut that out! I'm just as angry as you are for what they did, but we can't let our emotions get the better of us!”
 
The blue-cloaked figure tells Yusei, with an evil sly smile, “Eager are we to die, Yusei? Well, we have a special surprise for you and your friends.”
 
Yusei asks, perplexed, “Surprise?”
 
The red-clad figure says, with an evil sly smile, “Yes. You see, you weren't told the full truth about the battle between the `Signers' and `Dark Signers'. My little brother had researched deeply into our history and found quite a shocking surprise. You see, decades ago, `Signers' and `Dark Signers' have clashed before.”
 
The blond hair man yells out, annoyed, “What nonsense are you spitting out now?”
 
The blue cloaked figure says, with an evil sly grin, “Confused, Jack? You will see soon enough as we rewrite history!” Just then the ground below the group lights up with a mysterious light.
 
The young woman cries out, stunned, “What's going on?” Just Yusei, Jack, the young woman's, and the little girl's right arms glow with the same `Marks of the Dragon' as Davis, Yusuke, Keiko, and Serena have causing spheres of bright crimson light to surround them.
 
The young boy with green hair yells out, confused, “Hey! What's going on?!” Soon after, the light engulfs both groups in a blinding fashion and when the light fades away, both groups are gone!
 
(Back in the present; Returning to our heroes and heroines)
 
With our heroes and heroines, we find them preparing for another day against their enemies and just then Jaden notices Yeshua looking up into the sky.
 
Jaden asks Yeshua, “Hey, bro, what's up?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “Just as I thought. This battle is about to enter a new phase.”
 
Jaden asks, confused, “What do you mean?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “Time and space have been disrupted.”
 
Trista asks, with a serious tone, “You felt it too, Yeshua?”
 
Everyone looks at Trista and Yeshua and Lita asks, curiously, “What do you mean Trista?”
 
Trista says, with a serious tone, “I sensed a rip in time and space. Something or someone has opened a gateway between the present and the future.”
 
There are plenty of gasps from our heroes and heroines and Hotaru asks, stunned, “I thought that only you could do that with the Gates of Times, Trista-mama! How is this possible?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “A powerful evil force from both sides, now and the future, have created that tunnel.”
 
Rini thinks in her mind, “I hope that this isn't what I think it is.” Just then bright lights come from the sky and the `Signers' have their `Marks of the Dragon' glow in unison.
 
Yusuke asks, perplexed, “Now, what?!”
 
Tyranno yells out, stunned, “Sam hill!” Just then our heroes and heroines hear tons of cries and everyone looks to see a group of figures crash on the ground, hard.
 
Tea says, with a plain tone, “Ouch.”
 
Tristan says, with a nod, “I'll say.” When the light fades away, our heroes and heroines look to see Yusei and his group in the ground in front of them.
 
The green haired girl says, with a yelp, “Leo, get off my back!”
 
The green haired boy says, with a nervous smile, “Sorry, Luna.”
 
The young woman asks Yusei, concerned, “Are you okay, Yusei?”
 
Yusei says, with a nod, “I'm okay, Akiza.” When Yusei and his group look up, they find our heroes and heroines looking at them.
 
Davis asks, curiously, “Hey, dude, are you okay?”
 
Yusei replies, nervously, “Yeah.”
 
Leo asks, curiously, “Where are we?”
 
Syrus replies, nervously, “You are at Duel Academy.”
 
Leo says, annoyed, “That's a lot of help! There are a lot of Duel Academies!”
 
Jack says, looking around, “Hold up! This looks like Seto Kaiba's Duel Academy from many years ago.”
 
Keiko asks, curiously, “Many years ago? What are you talking about?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “That's because they come from many years from the future.”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Alexis asks, stunned, “The future?!”
 
Jack asks, perplexed, “Hold up! Are you saying that all of us just went through a time portal into the past?”
 
Leo yells out, stunned, “Isn't that impossible?!”
 
Yusei says, with a plain tone, “Well, it looks like that it just happened Leo.” Yusei then looks at Rini and he states, amazed, “Hold up! I remember you! You are Neo-Queen Serenity's daughter, Princess Rini of Crystal Tokyo, aren't you?”
 
Rini says, with a smile, “It is nice to see you, again, Yusei.”
 
Serena asks Rini, “Do you know him, Rini?”
 
Celeste says, with a nod, “She went with me and my family to check out this place in the future called Satellite which is current Domino City right now. It is kind of a long story. Let's just say that Rini's mom is interested in the situation in Satellite.”
 
Luna asks, amazed, “That's Princess Rini? Isn't she supposed to be a bit… younger?”
 
Rini says, with a nervous smile, “That's a long story.”
 
Mina whispers to Rei, “If they know Rini, they must come from the time of Crystal Tokyo.”

Rei replies, with a slightly annoyed tone, “You think, Mina?”
 
Leo says, amazed while pointing at Serena, “If we are in the past, then she must be Neo-Queen Serenity's past self! I recognize her hairstyle anywhere! This is so cool!”
 
Luna says, with a sigh, “Leo!”
 
Kari asks, curiously, “How did these people get here from the future?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “That's a long story to tell and we don't exactly have time to tell it.”
 
Tiara asks, curiously, “Why is that?”
 
Erin says, pointing in the direction of the Ra Yellow Dorm, “That's why.” When everyone looks to see, the blue-cloaked `Dark Signer' right in front of them.
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Mindy asks, fearfully, “Who is that?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “A `Dark Signer'.”
 
Yusei asks, stunned, “You know of the `Dark Signers'?”
 
Davis asks, plainly, “Wait! How do you know them?!”
 
Just then blue-clad `Dark Signer' gives an evil giggle and he says, with a dark cold sly tone, “You will know soon enough, Daisuke. You will know soon enough.”
 
Jun says, with a serious tone, “Wait a minute! I know that voice!”
 
The blue-clad `Dark Signer' says, with a dark cold sly tone, “I'm not surprised that you wouldn't forget me, Jun! How could you and your little brother ever forget me?!” Just then the `Dark Signer' removes his hood to reveal a young man of Jun's age with light brown in messy mop top, deep light blue eyes with black pupils, and Native American markings on his face.
 
Yusei thinks in his mind, surprised, “Wait! That's not Kiryu!”
 
Davis, Jun, Yusuke, Hikari, Kira, Kuwabara, and Keiko gasp in shock and Jun yells out, stunned, “Katsyo Kiryu, is that you?!”
 
The `Dark Signer' replies, with dark cold sly tone, “Well, the pretty witch remember me. I'm honored.”
 
Kari asks Davis, “Dai-kun, you know him?”
 
Davis says, with a nod and stunned tone, “I do! He supposed to be dead!”
 
Katsyo says, with an dark cold snarl, “No thanks to you, Motomiya!”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “Hey! You did what you did on your own! Don't blame me for your mistakes!”
 
Katsyo says, with a dark cold angered tone, “My demise would have never happened if you and your rotten sister didn't betray me!”
 
Jun says, with a snort, “You wish! You betrayed yourself when you did that horrible deed!”
 
Katsyo yells out, with a dark cold serious tone, “Be quiet wench!” Katsyo says, displaying a violet mark looking like the Giant Geoglyph of the Nazca Lines on his right arm and glows with a sinister violet light.
 
Yusei and his group gasp in shock and Jack thinks in his mind, stunned, “Wait a minute! That's the same mark that Kiryu has! How can he have it?!”
 
Izzy says, stunned, “That looks like Giant Geoglyph from the Nazca Lines!”
 
Kira says, stunned, “Wait! That means that he is… a `Dark Signer'!”
 
Katsyo yells out, with an evil sly smile, “That's right, Urameshi! I am a `Dark Signer'! A true `Dark Signer'!”
 
Keiko says, stunned, “I can't believe it.”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “Believe it. I can sense a great evil power within him.”
 
Katsyo yells out, with a dark cold serious tone, “And you and I have much `business' and `catching up' to do!” Katsyo then displays a duel disk that `Dark Signers' from Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds wear with a dueling deck inside and Katsyo says, with a dark cold sinister sly tone, “Come on, Motomiya! Let's get this party started or do you want your precious girlfriend and your friends to lose their souls!”
 
Davis takes out his 5ds Duel Disk from his subspace pocket, attaches it to his left wrist, and puts his dueling deck inside causing him to say, seriously, “Fine! Let's do this!” Davis then leap forward and lands right in front of Katsyo.
 
Leo yells out, stunned, “Whoa! How did he do that?”
 
Akiza calls out, stunned, “What does he think he is doing? He can't duel him!”
 
Davis says, with a strong tone, “Let's do this!”
 
Katsyo yells out, with an evil sly tone, “It all begins right now!” Just then the whole of Duel Academy starts to quake and shake violently.
 
Jasmine calls out, shocked, “What's going on here?”
 
Tyranno yells out, stunned, “Sam hill!” On the meanwhile, the sky around Duel Academy becomes dark with thunderstorm clouds while blue flames in the shape of the Giant Geoglyph surround the whole of the island. Immediately, the `Signer' from both times have their `Marks of the Dragon' react immediately.
 
Jack yells out, “Impossible! You have my mark!”
 
Tai asks, perplexed, “What's going on? These new people have the same `Marks of the Dragon' that Davis, TK, and our `Signers' have! How can they be `Signers' too?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “That's because they are the `Signers' from the future.”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Serena asks, perplexed, “Wait! You mean that in the future we aren't `Signers' anymore?”
 
Yeshua says, with a nod, “Yes. Your mission is to be the `Signers' until the day of your successors come and in that time, you pass on your powers and your dragons to the next generation of `Signers'.”
 
Yusei says, stunned, “I can't believe it! There are other `Signers' before us!”
 
Yeshua says, with a nod, “Indeed, Yusei Fudo. However, you haven't heard of this `war' since this war has been kept out of the public's eye. Only people like Rex Goodwin knew about it.”
 
Jack asks, stunned, “Hold up! How do you know him?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “A story for another time. Now, Jack Atlas, let us watch Yusei's predecessor as a `Signer' in action.”
 
Yusei thinks in his mind, stunned, “My predecessor? Wait! Does that mean…?” As everyone looks on, Davis' and Katsyo activate their duel disks, their decks automatically shuffled, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each, and both of them draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Game on!” Davis and Katsyo yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Davis: 4000
Katsyo: 4000

Kari thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Be careful, Dai-kun.”
 
Katsyo draws a card from his deck and he yells out, with a dark cold serious tone, “I'll start this duel off!” Katsyo says, putting a card on his duel disk, “I summon my Totem Dragon in defense mode!” Just then Totem Dragon (400/200), a strange dragon with a totem-like head, long neck, flat disk like body, and stubby feet, comes to the field in defense mode. Katsyo says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “And I'll end with two cards face-down.”
 
Davis says, drawing a card from his deck, “It's my move!” Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And I start with my Junk Synchron in attack mode!” Immediately, Junk Synchron (1300/500) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
The group from the future is stunned and Leo asks, amazed, “Isn't that one of your monsters, Yusei?!”
 
Yusei says, with a nod, “Yes! And it is a Tuner monster!”
 
Jack says, with a serious tone, “Hold up! I thought that Tuner monsters didn't come out for awhile from this time if I got my history straight!”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “As you would say: `It is a long story'.”
 
Davis says, putting a card in the spell/trap slots, “And next, I play my Double Summon! With this baby, I can bring out another monster!” Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And my Speed Warrior will do just fine!” Immediately, Speed Warrior (900/400) appears on the field in attack mode. Davis yells out, strongly, “And now, I tune my Junk Synchron with my Speed Warrior! Synchro Summon!” Immediately, Junk Synchro pulls the cord on his back causing him to transform into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Speed Warrior making him become transparent. When a column of light appears on the field, Davis takes a Synchro Monster card from Extra deck and he says, putting on his duel disk, “Junk Warrior, let's rev it up!” Out of the column of light, Junk Warrior (2300/1300) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Leo calls out, amazed, “Hey! He uses a Junk Warrior too!”
 
Davis yells out, strongly, “Junk Warrior, send his dragon back to where it belongs! Scrap Fist!” Junk Warrior attacks Totem Dragon and destroys it in one punch causing a powerful impact. Davis asks, perplexed, “What the?”
 
Katsyo asks, with a dark cold sly tone, “What's the matter Motomiya?”
 
TK yells out, stunned, “That was an actual impact!”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “This duel is now a Shadow Game.”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Alexis yells out, stunned, “Shadow Game?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “Yes, but not like one that you have seen before. In this `Shadow Game', there is only one result for the loser: Death.”
 
Matt yells out, stunned, “You've got to be kidding me!”
 
Melissa says, with a plain tone, “He isn't.”
 
Kagome says, with a worried tone, “I hope that Davis will be okay.”
 
Veemon says, with a sly grin, “I know that he will! He has gotten through so much already!”
 
Davis says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn with two cards face-down!”
 
Katsyo says, drawing a card, “It's my move!” Katsyo says, with a dark cold sly smile, “And thanks to my Totem Dragon's ability, he can revive himself since he is in my grave with no other non-dragon monsters!” Just then Totem Dragon (400/200) comes back to the field in attack mode. Katsyo then pushes a button on his duel disk and he yells out, “And now, I play my Infernal Reckless Summon spell card!” Just then his face-down card is revealed to be the Infernal Reckless Summon Quick-Play spell card and he says, with an evil sly grin, “When a monster is special summoned, we can summon the same monsters from our deck, hands, and graveyard to the field! But since your monster is one of kind, I'm the only one summoning!” Two cards come out of Katsyo's deck, he puts them on his duel disk, and two more Totem Dragons (400/200 X 2) appear on the field in attack mode. Katsyo says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Now, I release two of my Totem Dragons in order to Advance Summon my Dark Tuner Nightmare Hand in attack mode!” Two Totem Dragon vanishes and Dark Tuner Nightmare Hand (0/0), a black and dark violet fiend creature, appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Davis asks, perplexed, “Wait! Dark Tuner?”
 
Syrus asks, perplexed, “I never heard of a `Dark Tuner' before. What is this?”
 
Jaden says, serious tone, “I think that we are about to find out Syi.”
 
Yusei thinks in his mind, “I remember this move!”
 
Katsyo yells out, with a dark cold strong tone, “I Dark Tune my level ten Nightmare Hand with my level two Totem Golem!” Nightmare Hand then transforms into ten star, but unlike Synchro Summoning, the stars go into Totem Golem, making it become transparent, combine with the stars within the monster, which are two, and then vanish in which the monster shatters apart and the eight black stars come out.
 
Keiko says, stunned, “The stars! They've become black!”
 
Jack says, with a plain tone, “A Dark Synchro Summoning.”
 
Yusuke asks, perplexed, “Wait! Dark Synchro Summoning?!”
 
Katsyo yells out, with a dark cold sly tone, “Dark Synchro! Meet my friend, Davis: One-Hundred Eyes Dragon!” Just then a black column of energy comes onto the field, Katsyo takes a black card from his Extra deck, and puts it on his duel disk causing One-Hundred Eyes Dragon (3000/2500), a black demonic dragon with dozens of eyes all over its body with a huge eye on the center of its chest, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Yusei thinks in his mind, seriously, “I knew it!”
 
Katsyo says, with a dark cold sly tone, “If you are confused Davis, think of my way of calling my monster a reserve of Synchro Summoning. A Dark Synchro Summon is performed subtracting the level of Dark Tuner monster from a non-Tuner monster.”
 
Davis yells out, stunned, “Wait! That means that you have a negative level monster!”
 
Katsyo says, with an evil sly grin, “Yes. My One-Hundred Eyes Dragon is a negative level eight monster!”
 
Yolei asks, stunned, “Negative level eight?”
 
Kira says, seriously, “That can't be legal!”
 
Katsyo says, with a dark cold sly tone, “It is as legal as this! One-Hundred Eyes Dragon, obliterate his Junk Warrior with Infinity Sight Stream!” One-Hundred Eyes Dragon launches a violet beam of energy from its mouth right at Junk Warrior that slams into him with terrific force vaporizing him and it slams into Davis causing him to cry out in extreme pain as he lose 700 life-points.
 
Kari yells out, horrified, “Daisuke!”
 
TK says, stunned, “Davis!”
 
Davis says, his form smoking a bit, “I've got to admit. That felt worse than any duel that I already faced.”
 
Katsyo says, with a dark cold sly tone, “And you will continue to suffer until I obliterate you!” Katsyo says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn with this face down.”
 
Current Score:
Davis: 3300
Katsyo: 4000
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “We'll see about that Katsyo! It's my move!” Davis then draws a card from his deck and he says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I reveal my face-down: Descending Lost Star trap card!” Davis' face-down card is revealed to be Descending Lost Star trap card and Davis says, with a serious tone, “I can revive one Synchro Monster from my graveyard in defense mode with its defense points at zero and its level lowered by one! I choose my Junk Warrior!” Just then Junk Warrior (2300/1300-2300/0) returns to the field in defense mode. Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Next, I summon my Hyper Synchron in attack mode!” Soon after, Hyper Synchron (1600/800) comes to the field in attack mode. Davis says, with a serious tone, “Then I tune my Junk Warrior with my Hyper Synchron!” Hyper Synchron opens its chest and vanishes as four stars leaves his body turning into four rings that surround Junk Warrior making him become transparent. When a column of light appears behind Davis, he takes out a Synchro Monster card from his Extra deck and chants out, “Clustering hopes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon!” Davis puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, strongly, “Meet my newest best bud: Stardust Dragon!” Out of the light, Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode with a mighty roar.
 
Yusei and his group gasp in shock and Leo yells out, stunned, “No way! That's Stardust Dragon!” Yusei takes out his Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) Synchro Monster card and looks at it perplexed.
 
Yusei thinks in his mind, stunned, “How is this possible? Wait! I remember how I got Stardust Dragon! Could this young man be the same person that I met at Satellite that gave me Stardust Dragon? The same one that I know Rex Goodwin sent out when Mina told me about sending out Stardust Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend, and Black Rose Dragon out into the world to come into our hands.”
 
Katsyo says, with a dark cold cruel smile, “Well, you brought out your dragon at last Davis!”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “And thanks to Hyper Synchron, Stardust Dragon's strength gets increase by eight hundred attack points since I use it to call him out to the field!” Just then an image of Hyper Synchron goes into Stardust Dragon and he roars as his stats rise from 2500/2000 to 3300/2000! Davis yells out, strongly, “Stardust Dragon, attack his dragon with Cosmic Flare!” Stardust Dragon unleashes a ton of stardust energy from his mouth at One-Hundred Eyes Dragon and it explodes causing Katsyo to cry out in pain as he loses 300 life-points.
 
Katsyo says, with a dark cold sinister sly tone, “Not bad. But it will take more than that to stop me.” A card comes out of Katsyo's deck and he says, with a dark cold sly tone, “When my dragon is destroyed, I get to add one card from my deck into my hand.”
 
Davis says, putting another card into his spell/trap slots, “I'm far from done! Now, I'll play my Card of Sanctity! This forces both of us to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Davis and Katsyo then draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands and Davis says, putting two more cards into the spell/trap slots, “And I'll end my turn with a couple of face-downs!”
 
Current Score:
Davis: 3300
Katsyo: 3700
 
Katsyo says, with a dark cold sly tone, “It's that all?! Please!” Katsyo draws one card from his deck and he says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Well, I think that I will call out my Red-Eyes Black Chick in attack mode!” Just then Red-Eyes Black Chick (800/500) appears on the field in attack mode. Katsyo says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Then I release him to play my Red-Eyes Black Dragon in attack mode!” Red-Eyes Black Chick glows and grows until it transforms into Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) in attack mode. Katsyo puts another card on his duel disk and yells out, with a dark cold strong tone, “And I'm far from done! I release my Black Dragon to summon my Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon in attack mode!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon turns into dark red flames and transforms into Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000) in attack mode! Katsyo says, with a dark cold sly tone, “And for every dragon in my graveyard, Darkness Dragon gains three hundred attack points and since there are six, he gains eighteen hundred of them!” Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon's stats rise from 2400/2000 to 4200/2000!
 
Joey says, stunned, “Whoa! That's a lot of attack points!”
 
Katsyo yells out, with a dark cold sly tone, “Darkness Dragon, blast his Stardust Dragon with Inferno Dark Fire!” Darkness Dragon unleashes a powerful blast of dark red flames from its mouth at Stardust Dragon.
 
Davis calls out, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Wrong! I play my Defense Draw trap card!” Davis' face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and Davis says, with a serious tone, “Thanks to this card, I'm protected from battle damage for this turn!” Darkness Dragon's attack slams into Stardust Dragon, but it bounces off to Davis in which a shield protects him. Davis says, with a serious tone, “And since Stardust Dragon had Hyper Synchron to help bring it out, it can't be destroyed in battle! Plus, I get a card from my trap card!” Davis then draws one more card from his deck and adds it to his hand.
 
Katsyo says, with a dark cold plain tone, “Not bad. I'll end my turn with this.”
 
Davis says, drawing a card from his deck, “It's my move!” Davis says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “First, I'll use my Megamorph equip spell card to double my Stardust Dragon's power since my life-points are lower than yours!” Stardust Dragon's stats rise from 3300/2000 to 5800/2000 and Davis yells out, strongly, “Okay, Stardust Dragon, attack with Darkness Dragon with Cosmic Flare!” Stardust Dragon unleashes a burst of cosmic energy from its mouth that blasts Darkness Dragon into nothingness while Katsyo cries out in pain as he loses 1600 life-points. Davis then says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “But now, I play my Synchro Destructor trap card!” Davis' face-down card is reveal to be a trap card with a picture of a humanoid monster giving powerful energy and Davis says, with a serious tone, “When a Synchro Monster of mine destroys a monster, you lose half the strength of the destroyed monster which is twelve hundred more points of damage!” An image of Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon appears and unleashes energy right Katsyo.
 
Katsyo says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Not this time, Motomiya! I play my trap card now: Damage Translation!” Katsyo's face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of a mass with dark violet spirits come out of it and Katsyo says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Thanks to this card, your effect damage is cut in half!” Katsyo yelps as the strike from Davis' trap card hits him, but he only loses 600 life-points.
 
Davis says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I reveal my next trap card: Assault Mode Activate!” Davis' face-down card is revealed to be the Assault Mode Activate trap card and Davis yells out, “I release Stardust Dragon in order to upgrade him to his Assault Mode form!” As a card comes out of Davis' deck and Davis puts it on his duel disk causing Stardust Dragon to transform into Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode (3000/2500) in attack mode. Davis says, putting three cards into the spell/trap slots, “I place three cards face-down and end my…”
 
Katsyo yells out, with a dark cold sly tone, “Not yet, Davis! Thanks to my trap, I get a `Ghost Token' when you had given me effect damage!” Just then a Ghost Token (0/0), a dark violet spirit creature, appears on the field in defense mode.
 
Current Score:
Davis: 3300
Katsyo: 1500
 
Katsyo says, drawing a card, “It's my turn!” Katsyo says, putting a card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Fiend's Sanctuary! This card gives me a Metal Fiend Token on my side of the field!” Just then a Metal Fiend Token (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode. Just then the Field Spell slot of his duel disk opens and Katsyo says, putting card inside, “Next, I play my Mystic Plasma Zone Field Spell card!” Soon after, dark blue storm clouds come all over the field. Katsyo says, putting one card on his duel disk causing his `dark mark' to glow brighter, “And now, I release my Ghost and Fiend Token in order to Advance Summon this! It is my ace card: Earthbound Immortal: Ccapac Apu!” Soon after, Ghost and Fiend Token vanish from the field, a bright light goes into the sky, and a strange object appears in the sky pulsing with evil powers.
 
Davis asks, stunned, “What is that?”
 
Tyranno asks, perplexed, “What is that thing?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “A demon.” Yeshua then creates a powerful force field around our heroes and heroines and the area that they are in and black fog is sucked into the object.
 
Inuyasha says, with a snort, “I smell pure evil from that thing.”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “So do I.” Just then tons of screams come from all around our heroes and heroines.
 
Mimi asks, shocked, “What are they?!”
 
Jack says, with a plain tone, “Victims.”
 
Jaden asks, perplexed, “What do you mean?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “Like the Orichalcos, these evil creatures take in innocent souls trapped with the dark flames.”
 
Jasmine yells out, shocked, “You mean?!”
Hiei says, with a nod, “Yes. It means that those are innocent people not protected as we are getting sucked in.”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Davis yells out, strongly, “How could you Katsyo?!”
 
Katsyo says, with a dark cold sly smile, “You won't have time to worry about these peons when my ace monster comes out!” Just then the black fog fades away and a huge column of violet light crashes down in which Earthbound Immortal-Ccapac Apu (3000/2500-3500/2100), a huge black and blue giant, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Yusei says, with a serious tone, “You have got to stop this duel!” Yusei says, with a serious tone, “Those creatures make that it can't be attacked by monsters and its ability also makes all spell and trap cards used by its opponent useless!”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and Yusuke asks, stunned, “Wait! How is Davis supposed to beat it?!”
 
Katsyo says, with a dark cold sly tone, “He can't since it can bypass his monsters and attack him directly!” Katsyo yells out, with a dark cold strong tone, “Finish him off and send him to the grave!” The huge behemoth then launches his hand right at Davis to crush him and bypass Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode to get to him.
 
The Digidestined of Odiaba yells out in unison, shocked, “Davis!”
 
Davis says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Sorry, but not today! I activate my face-down card: Iron Resolve!” Davis' face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of a human figure surrounded by spiked iron and connected by electrical energy and Davis says, with a serious tone, “By cutting my life-points in half, my battle damage is knocked to zero and the battle phase is over!” Davis' life-points are cut in half as he is protected by a shield from the huge monster's hand.
 
Katsyo says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn with one card face-down!”
 
Current Score:
Davis: 1650
Katsyo: 1500
 
Davis says, drawing a card, “It's my move! Stardust Dragon, it is time to attack!” Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode roars as it moves to seemly attack the huge monster in front of him.
 
Izzy asks, perplexed, “Why is he doing that?”
 
Washu says, with a sly grin, “He already figured out the creature's weakness! Or at least one of them?!”
 
Tenchi asks, perplexed, “What do you mean Washu?”
 
Katsyo says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Are you deaf, Motomiya? My Ccapac Apu can't be attacked!”
 
Davis says, with a sly smile, “That's right! I can't attack it with a monster, but since it can't be attacked, it means my Stardust Dragon can go right for you!”
 
Katsyo says, with a growl, “Jerk!”
 
Davis yells out, strongly, “Stardust Dragon, end this duel with Cosmic Nova!” Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode then launches a powerful beam of cosmic energy right Katsyo directly.
 
Katsyo says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Not so fast!” Katsyo says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I play my final face-down: Shockwave!” Katsyo's face-down card is a trap card with a picture of monster getting hit by a lightning bolt with another nearby monster getting the shock as well. Katsyo says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Sorry, Davis, but this duel is going to end for both since we both take damage from your attack!”
 
Davis yells out, shocked, “What?!” Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode's attack slams into Katsyo and he cries out in pain as he is hit by a dome of attack energy slams into Davis as well and he yells out as both duelists lose 3000 life-points, end the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Davis: 0 (tie)
Katsyo: 0 (tie)
 
With the end of the duel, both monsters vanish as Davis yell out, somewhat smoking, as he is fling in front of his friends and lands on his butt hard.
 
Kari yells out, horrified, “Davis!” Immediately, after Yeshua lowers his force-field, our heroes and heroines run to Davis' side as he gets to a sitting position.
 
Veemon asks Davis, concerned, “Davis, are you okay? What hurts?”
 
Davis says, with a groan, “Everything, but my earlobes.”
 
TK says, with a smile, “He's okay.”
 
Kira asks, curiously, “But what about…?” Just then the smoke and dust clears to reveal a smoking Katsyo with a dark cold cruel smile on his lips.
 
Katsyo says, with a dark cold plain tone, “Not bad, Davis. But don't expect the next time to be so easy.” Just then black and dark blue fog comes up and swallows Katsyo and when it fades away, he has totally vanished.
 
Syrus says, amazed, “Whoa! Talk about a magic trick!”
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “Well, you can figure out that he will be back with an encore performance.”
 
Kagome says, solemnly, “Just great.”
 
Rei says, with a sigh, “I thought that we had this under control and now, more problems to boot.”
 
Serena says, looking at her `Mark of the Dragon', “I think that there is more to come.”
 
Ancient Fairy Dragon's spirit appears and she says, with a nod, “Yes! I know how you feel, Serena. There is more dangerous to come.”
 
Luna sees Ancient Fairy Dragon and she thinks, stunned, “Ancient Fairy Dragon? But I thought that she was under a seal.” Soon after, Ancient Fairy Dragon notices that Luna can see her.
 
(Back at the `Dark Signer's' headquarters; A short time soon after)
 
Returning to the `Dark Signer's' headquarters, we find both sets of `Dark Signers', present and future, assembled together.
 
Misty says, with a dark cold plain tone, “So, the counterparts in this time.”
 
Misty's `counterpart', the `Dark Signer' with the same cloak as her, says, with a dark cold sly smile, “It is interesting to know that our legacy will be kept in the future.”
 
The red cloaked `Dark Signer' of the present says, with a dark cold plain tone, “However, it means that the war with our `Signers' will end in our defeat.”
 
Rudger, the leader of the `Dark Signers' from the future and wearing the same black and red cloak, says, with a nod, “Yes. From the records of the `secret war' that you fought with your `Signers', they managed to defeat you and reseal your powers in Nazca… at a cost of course.”
 
Demak, the `Dark Signer' of the future with the yellow and black cloak, says, holding up the Ancient Fairy Dragon (2100/3000) Synchro Monster card, “Afterwards, when Ancient Fairy Dragon returned to the `Spirit World', she was resealed again after her `holder' in this time, Sailor Moon, lost her during the great freeze that put the Earth to slumber before she, as Neo-Queen Serenity, awakened it.”
 
Katsyo says, with a dark cold plain tone, “I see. So, Davis passed on his dragon to Yusei Fudo, Yusuke Urameshi gave his dragon to Jack Atlas, and Keiko Yukimura gave her dragon to Akiza. Akiza and Keiko Yukimura are pretty much the same.”
 
Misty says, with a dark cold snarl, “On that, we can agree.”
 
Misty's `counterpart' replies, with a nod, “Yes. They are both horrible and they will fall by our hands.”
 
Rudger says, with a dark cold plain tone, “This is why we planned to destroy both sets of `Signers' and claim victory.”
 
Katsyo asks, with a dark cold sly tone, “Doesn't that mean if we win, you won't come into existence?”
 
Kiryu says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Do not worry, we have a plan for that. We plan that if we win, our timeline will be separate from this new one and then all of us shall return to our future and conquer it as well.”
 
Demak's `counterpart' in the `Dark Signers' tells Kiryu, with a nod, “Interesting. Shall we begin then?”
 
Rudger says, with a dark cold sly smile, “Indeed.”
 
(Returning to our heroes and heroines; Sometime afterwards)
 
Right now, we find our heroes and heroines assembled together within a classroom along with the new arrivals from the future, Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas, Akiza, Leo, and Luna, the human Luna, as they tell their story from their time with some assistance from Celeste and Rini.
 
When they were done, Yusuke states, plainly, “So, the five of you come from the same future that Rini and Celeste does?”
 
Jack says, with a plain tone, “Well, that's quite obvious after what we said and all of us have the same marks on our right arms.”
 
Izzy says, with a plain tone, “Not to mention the same dragons.”
 
Leo says, amazed, “Wow! I can't believe that we are seeing Neo-Queen Serenity and the other rulers of universe and keepers of the peace before they were such great rulers! And they are regular guys and girls like us!”
 
Luna says, with a sigh, “Not exactly `regular', Leo.”
 
Akiza says, amazed, “I can't believe that there are `Psychic Duelists' so far back in history.”
 
Yusei says, with a plain tone, “Well, we keep learning new things every day, Akiza.”
 
Akiza nods her head and Tenchi states, with a plain tone, “However, it looks like that you came from a future where Davis and our `Signers' beat the `Dark Signers' and reseal them up again.”
 
TK says, with a plain tone, “However, it looks like that they don't stay sealed for too long since that Enerdy or Momentum generator in Satellite which used to be Domino City before the newer version was built breaks the seal that we repair.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “As you well known, nothing lasts forever.”
 
Davis says, annoyed, “Not helping bro.”
 
Washu says, with a plain tone, “However, it sounds like that Davis, Yusuke, and Keiko passed on their dragons to Yusei, Jack, and Akiza.”
 
Leo asks Yusei, curiously, “Hey! I've always wondered how you got your Stardust Dragon and Jack got his Red Dragon Archfiend. How did it happen?”
 
Yusei says, with a plain tone, “Actually, it happened when I was a young child growing up in the Satellite.”
 
Flashback; SevenYear Ago in Yusei's Time
 
We find ourselves looking around what was once Domino City, now called Satellite, with ruined buildings, cracked streets, and whatnot as we see an 11-year old Yusei Fudo with a Battle City type Duel Disk attached to his left wrist as a brown cloaked figure comes up to him.
 
Young Yusei asks, curiously, “Who are you?”
 
The figure replies, in a male voice, “Just some traveler.”
 
Yusei asks, perplexed, “Traveler? That means that you come from the outside, but how did you get into the Satellite?”
 
The figure says, with a sly tone, “Let's just say that I know people. Anyway, what's kid like you doing around here? Should you be with your parents? They must be worried about you.”
 
Yusei says, with a sigh, “I don't have any parents. I live at an orphanage.”
 
The figure says, solemnly, “Oops. Sorry, bro.”
 
Yusei says, with a smile, “It's okay. I have some good friends.”
 
The figure says, with a smile, “And it looks like you are a duelist. Personally, I think those rules about people living here not getting cards is a load of wack.”
 
Yusei says, with a nod, “Yeah!”
 
The figure says, revealing a duel disk like Yusei's Duel Disk on the Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds show, “How about you and me duel each other?”
 
Yusei states, with a stunned tone, “Really? You against me?”
 
The figure says, with a sly tone, “Unless you don't think that you can beat me.”
 
Yusei says, with a serious tone, “I'll win!” Immediately, the two of them get into positions, they activate their duel disks, their life-point counters display 4000 life-point each, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
Yusei and the figure yell out in unison, “Duel!”
 
Flashback; Later on that day
 
Back to the duel between young Yusei and the brown cloaked figure, we find him having Junk Warrior (2300/1300) on the field in attack mode with a card face-down on the field while the figure has two face-downs on his side of the field and both of them have only 400 life-points each.
 
The brown figure says, drawing a card, “It's my turn!” The brown figure says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I play my face-down card: Descending Lost Star!” The brown figure's face-down card is revealed to be the Descending Lost Star trap card and he says, “With this card, I revive one Synchro Monster from my grave as long as I reduce it's defense power to zero, it's level by one, and bring it to the field in defense mode. And I choose my Turbo Warrior!” Just then Turbo Warrior (2500/1500-2500/0), a large machine-like monster with red car parts as its armor, comes to the field in defense mode. The brown figure says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Monster Reborn! This card allows me to revive another monster from the grave, so, here come Junk Synchron!” Just then a glow comes from Yusei's graveyard, a beam of light goes to the figure's field, and Junk Synchron (1300/500) appears on his field in attack mode. The brown figure says, with a sly tone, “And now, I tune your Junk Synchron with my Turbo Warrior!” Junk Synchro pulls the cord on his back, turn into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Turbo Warrior, making him become transparent, and a column of light appears on the figure's field as he takes a Synchro Monster from his Extra deck. The figure than chants out, “Clustering hopes become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon!” The figure puts the card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Okay, Stardust Dragon, it's time to rev it up!” Out of the column of light, Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Yusei thinks in his mind, amazed, “Wow! It is so beautiful!” However, Yusei doesn't notice a slight red glow from his right arm that fades away.
 
The figure thinks in his mind, “Like Yolei would say: Bingo!”
 
The brown figure yells out, “Stardust Dragon, attack his Junk Warrior with Cosmic Flare!” Stardust Dragon unleashes a burst of cosmic energy from its mouth at Junk Warrior.
 
Yusei says, removing a Shield Warrior (800/1600) monster card from his graveyard, “Sorry, but my Shield Warrior negates your dragon's attack by removing it from my graveyard and out of play!”
 
The brown figure says, with a sly tone, “But you still take damage!” Stardust Dragon slams into an image of Shield Warrior that blocks the attack from hitting Junk Warrior.
 
Yusei says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Not with my Defense Draw!” Yusei's face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and he says, as a shield forms around him, “Thanks to this card, all battle damage is negate and I get an extra card.” Stardust Dragon's attack slam into the shield and is negated in which Yusei draws another card.
 
The brown figure says, with a sly tone, “Not bad… but not good enough!” The brown figure pushes a button on his duel disk and his remaining face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of a monster that looks similar to Gaia, the Fierce Knight smashing through something and he says, with a sly tone, “I use my Synchro Halo trap card! Since I didn't destroy your Junk Warrior, this card doubles my Stardust Dragon's power, since it is a Synchro Monster, and it can attack again!” Yusei gasps in shock and the brown figure yells out, strongly, “Stardust, end this duel with Cosmic Flare!” Stardust Dragon's stats rise from 2500/2000 to 5000/2000 and it unleashes another blast of cosmic energy from that slams into Junk Warrior and Yusei cries out as it is destroyed in the explosion causing him to cry as he loses 2700 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Yusei: 0
Brown Figure: 400
 
With the end of the duel, the holograms fade away and Yusei gives a sigh at this while the figure approaches him.
 
The figure says, with a sly tone, “Sweet duel, Yusei! Nice work!”
 
Yusei says, with a smile, “Nice work. I thought that I had your strategy figured out. You used cards that are like my deck, but I didn't expect that dragon.”
 
The figure says, with a nod, “Well, Stardust Dragon is one of a kind.”
 
Yusei says, with a plain tone, “Wish I had that kind of card.”
 
The figure asks, with a sly tone, “Well, why don't you have it?” Yusei gives a look of surprise, the figure takes out his deck, takes out Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) Synchro Monster card along with some other cards, and he says, showing them to him, “Take them. They are yours.”
 
Yusei says, with a plain tone, “I can't. They are yours.”
 
The figure says, with a sly tone, “Hey! It is no problem! To be honest, I have more important stuff to do lately and I can't duel as much anymore. Personally, I wanted to find someone worthy to hold my prize card, Stardust Dragon, and you are that guy, Yusei.”
 
Yusei gives a look of surprise as he takes the cards and he says, amazed, “Thank you. I will treat them with the utmost respect.”
 
The figure says, with a plain tone, “It's no problem. I know that you will. You have the making of a great duelist bro. Later.”
 
Yusei asks the figure, “Wait? What's your name? Who are you?”
 
The figure says, with a sly tone, “Call me `Davis'.” The figure says, giving a `thumbs up', “Catch you later.” Yusei nods his head as the figure walks away as Yusei looks at his new cards especially Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) Synchro Monster card.
 
Yusei says, with a smile, “Stardust Dragon, something tells me that you and I will be a great team.” After the figure was out of sight, he removes his hood to reveal the head of an adult Daisuke Motomiya expect his forehead as the same golden sideways infinity symbol as Keiko's Sailor Scout form has and he gives a wide sly grin.
 
End Flashback; Return to the `Current' Time
 
With the end of Yusei's story, Jack says, with a serious tone, “Hold up! That's similar to how I got my mighty Red Dragon Archfiend! A guy in a cloak dueled me and barely managed to beat me using the same card that has become the symbol of my strength!”
 
Akiza says, with a nod, “Same here. But it was a woman that dueled me and even through I used my powers, which I couldn't control at the time, on her, she continued to duel me and told me that she knew how I felt. And even through I didn't show it, I knew that she did. Afterwards, she gave me Black Rose Dragon.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “Those three were none other than your predecessors, Daisuke Motomiya, Yusuke Urameshi, and Keiko Yukimura, who were the respective rulers of the kingdoms that they rule in the future.”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and plenty of them yell out in unison, shocked, “WHAT?!”
 
Yusuke asks, stunned, “Wait a minute! Ruler of a kingdom?”
 
Kuwabara says, with a sly grin, “Urameshi? Rule a kingdom? Ha!”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “Well, I rule over you in dueling and fighting!”
 
Kuwabara says, with an annoyed tone, “Yeah?! Want to try me?!”
 
Hiei says, with a plain tone, “This isn't the time moron.”

Rei says, with a serious tone, “Yeah! Cut it out!”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “The three of you were called by Rex Goodwin and Neo-Queen Serenity and told of the situation in which your dragons were returned to you for you to find your successors. You see, after Ancient Fairy Dragon was lost once more, the other four dragons were sealed away from safe keeping in Neo Domino City. Rex Goodwin gain possession of the dragon through Yusei Fudo's father, who became the guardian of the cards, and even through Neo-Queen Serenity and plenty of the rest of the rulers of the universe in the future didn't agree with his methods of leadership, agreed that Zero Reserve was a great danger in which the return of the `Dark Signers' was obvious. However, your duties as `Signers' had long since ended when you ascended to your thrones since you had new important duties to keep the balance, so, your powers as `Signers' were given to your successors and you were to find them as your last duty to the Crimson Dragon.”
 
Akiza says, with a plain tone, “But we are also the reincarnation of the original `Signers'.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “The Silver Millennium and the People of the Stars have a powerful bond of their own and at this time, you were reborn, yet, and thus, a group connected with the People of the Stars had to be chosen in which those have a bond to the Silver Millennium were chosen.”
 
Serena says, with a plain tone, “So, that's why Keiko, Yusuke, Davis, TK, and I were chosen. We have a bond to the People of the Stars too.”
 
Yeshua says, with a nod, “Indeed. And it is a powerful bond.”
 
Trista says, with a plain tone, “However, it looks like the `Dark Signers' of the future has come into this time and linked up our timeframe's `Dark Signers'.”
 
Ryoko says, with a plain tone, “It is obvious. They want to change the future.”
 
Mina says, with a plain tone, “Don't they know that if they change the future that they might not exist? I mean, it's quite dumb.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “Not unless they have a way to separate their timeline from the original timeline that they come from. In which, they won't be effected by the changes that they make to this time since their future will be separate from the future of this time that they alter.”
 
Ayeka asks, perplexed, “Can a thing be done?”
 
Trista says, with a serious tone, “Not unless they have a strong power and know exactly how to do it.”
 
Jack says, with a plain tone, “Well, they wouldn't be here if they do it. However, what bothers me if they exist, it means that we still exist too.”
 
Yusei says, with a plain tone, “Not if we are destroyed by them here first, Jack.”
 
Alexis asks, curiously, “So, what do we do?”
 
TK says, with a plain tone, “It looks like we have to team up and find a way to bring Yusei and his friends as well as their enemies back to their time.”
 
Naruto asks, curiously, “How are we going to do that?”
 
Trista says, with a plain tone, “The time-stream is in a flux. I'm not sure that I can use the gates to send them back.”
 
Lita says, plainly, “There goes that idea.”
 
Davis asks, curiously, “Any other ideas?”
 
Kurama says, with a plain tone, “For now, all we can do is prepare for future attacks and try to make our `guests' comfortable for the time being.”
 
Sakura says, with a plain tone, “Something tells me that things are going to get interesting around here.”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “Yes. However, I believe that things are not going to get good around here.”
 
Melissa says, with a plain tone, “I believe that you are correct, Erin.”
 
(At the headquarters of the Orichalcos; Sometime soon after)
 
In the headquarters of the Orichalcos, we find Dartz in his usual position in his headquarters when he hears someone coming towards them and he turns around to see a female figure in front of him.
 
This female is a female version of Inuyasha, her silver hair is tied to a ponytail with two Chinese buns, golden eyes similar to Inuyasha's and she wore a yellow kimono top which showed a moderate cleavage for her ample bosoms, with an orange kimono skirt, which stopped towards the top of her kneecaps, which showed her own sexy and seductive figure underneath her clothes. Her claws are similar size to Inuyasha's.
 
Dartz tells her, with an evil sly grin, “It is you, Megumi. I'm glad that you could come.”
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold sly tone, “I've been waiting for quite awhile back in my time for this sir.”
 
Dartz says, with an evil sly smile, “Do not trouble yourself, my child. You will get the justice that you deserve against those that abandoned you.”
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold snort, “Well, sorry to be impatient Master Dartz, but after what those rotten assholes that dared to call themselves my family did to me, I want to show that they should have never abandoned me.”
 
Dartz tells Megumi, with a nod, “Patience, my child. Your chance will come soon enough. You might be a `Chosen Hanyou' like your brother and sister, but the `Chosen Duelists' and especially the five `Signers' are very strong as well. Do not underestimate them.”
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Those dorks are toast sir!”
 
(Returning to our heroes and heroines; Sometime afterwards)
 
Back with our heroes and heroines, we find Tyranno and Kira with their duel disk with dueling deck inside activated, displaying 4000 life-points each, and both of them with five cards in their decks. On the meanwhile, rest of our heroes and heroines, joined by Yusei and his group, are with them while Yusei's and Jack's Duel Runners are hidden in the background.
 
Jaden says, with a serious tone, “Okay! You know what to do!”
 
Kira and Tyranno yell out in unison, “Game on!”
 
Starting Scores:
Kira: 4000
Tyranno: 4000
 
Kira says, drawing a card, “Ladies, first, Hassleberry!” Kira says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play my Jurac Ptiera in defense mode!” Immediately, Jurac Ptiera (800/1500), a flaming pterodactyl, comes to the field in defense mode. Kira says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn with a couple of face-downs!”
 
Kuwabara says, with a plain tone, “I think that it was a good idea to update our decks like this.”
 
Washu says, with a nod, “Yep! We're going to need all the edge that we can get against our enemies.”
 
Zane says, with a dark plain tone, “And these duels will test if they can handle the strength of their new decks.”
 
Tyranno says, drawing a card, “Not bad, ma'am! But it is my turn now!” Tyranno says, putting one card on his duel disk, “First, I summon my Giant Rex in attack mode!” Just then Giant Rex (2000/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Tyranno yells out, strongly, “And turn that flaming bird into a meal!” Giant Rex roars as it charges Jurac Ptiera and slams into it causing it to be destroyed, but since it was in defense mode, Kira doesn't lose any life-points.
 
Kira says, with a sly grin, “Now, I play his ability! When my Ptiera is attacked, the attacking monster is sent back into my opponent's hand.”
 
Tyranno yells out, stunned, “What?!” Just then Giant Rex vanishes from the field and goes back into his card. Tyranno says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “I'll play Graceful Charity and draw three new cards while getting rid of two more!” Tyranno draws three cards, discards his Giant Rex (2000/1000) and Card of Reversal spell card to the graveyard. Soon after, Tyranno says, with a growl while putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn with two face-down cards.”
 
Kira says, drawing a card, “It's my move!” Kira says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “First, I play my Pot of Greed and draw two more cards from my deck!” Kira draws two more cards from her deck and she says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I play the Tuner monster known as Jurac Monoloph in attack mode!” Immediately, Jurac Monoloph (1500/1200), a small yellow and blue flaming dinosaur, comes to the field in attack mode. Kira says, putting a card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I activate my Double Summon in order to play another monster this turn!” Kira says, putting another card on her duel disk, “And I choose my Jurac Iguanon in attack mode!” Just then Jurac Iguanon (1700/700), a flaming iguanodon, comes to the field in attack mode. Kira says, with a sly grin, “And next, I tune my Jurac Monoloph and my Jurac Iguanon together!” Just then Jurac Monoloph turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Jurac Iguanon making him transparent.
 
Tyranno says, nervously, “Oh, boy!”
 
While Kira gets a Synchro Monster card from her Extra deck, a column of light appears behind her and she says, putting the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, “Meet my new friend: Jurac Giganoto in attack mode!” Out of the column of light, Jurac Giganoto (2100/1800), a yellow and blue flaming tyrannosaurs rex, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Tyranno says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Sorry, Kira, but I play my Hunting Instinct trap card!” Tyranno's face-down card is revealed to be a Hunting Instinct trap card and Tyranno says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Thanks to this card, I can play a dino from my hand when you special summon a monster! My Black Tyranno can do!” Just then Black Tyranno (2600/1800) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Kira says, with a serious tone, “Well, my Jurac Giganoto gives all `Jurac' monsters two hundred attack points for every one of them in my grave including itself!” Just then Jurac Giganoto's stats rise from 2100/1800 to 2700/1800!
 
Tyranno yells out, stunned, “Sam hill! That's a lot of power!”
 
Kira says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “And it is going to get worse since I played my Ties of the Brethren spell card! I lose one thousand life-points in order to summon two monsters from my deck that are level four or below!” Two cards come out of Kira's deck, she puts them on her duel disk, and she says, “And I choose my Jurac Protops and Jurac Velor in attack mode!” Immediately, Jurac Protops (1700/1200-2300/1200), a blue and red flaming triceratops, and Jurac Velor (1700/1000-2300/1000), a red, green, and blue raptor, comes to the field in attack mode. Kira says, with a sly grin, “Plus, my Protops gains one hundred attack points for all monsters on your field!” Just then Jurac Protops' stats rise from 2300/1200 to 2400/1200 while Kira's life-points drop by 1000 points.
 
Tyranno says, nervously, “This is not good.”
 
Kira yells out, strongly, “Not for you, Hassleberry. Giganoto, attack his Black Tyranno!” Giganoto roars as it blasts Black Tyranno with a powerful flame attack and Tyranno yelps as Black Tyranno is destroyed while he lose 100 life-points with Protops' stats returning from 2400/1200 to 2300/1200. Kira calls out, with a sly grin, “Sorry, Hassleberry, but this is the end. Direct Attack boys!” Kira's remaining Jurac monster then move in to attack Hassleberry directly.

Tyranno says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Not so fast! I reveal my Survival Instinct trap card!” Tyranno's face-down is revealed to be the Survival Instinct trap card and Tyranno says, removing his Black Tyranno (2600/1800) and Giant Rex (2000/1200) monster cards from his graveyard, “Thanks to this beauty, I can remove any number of my dino monsters from my grave and I gain five hundred points for each one! So, I remove my Black Tyranno and Giant Rex!” Tyranno's life-points increase by 1000 more points, but the two monsters launch their attacks right at Tyranno causing him to yelp as he loses 4600 life-points.
 
Syrus says, amazed, “Whoa! Hassleberry barely survived that round!”
 
Kira says, with a sly grin, “Well, I'll end my turn here.”
 
Current Score:
Kira: 3000
Tyranno: 300
 
Tyranno says, drawing a card from his deck, “It's my move!” Tyranno says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I'll play Sabersaurus!” Just then Sabersaurus (1900/500) and Tyranno says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I'll play my Big Evolution Pill! By releasing one dino on my field, the card stays around for three turns and I can play any dino without having to give up another monster.” Soon after, Sabersaurus vanishes from the field for the effect of Tyranno's spell card.
 
Atticus says, plainly, “But bro, you just summoned this turn!”
 
Tyranno says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “Not when I play my own Double Summon card! And that means another dino is about to come out!” Tyranno says, putting the card on his duel disk, “Show them Ultimate Tyranno!” Immediately, Ultimate Tyranno (3000/2200) comes to the field in attack mode while Protops' stats rise from 2300/1200 to 2400/1200. Tyranno yells out, “Okay, Ultimate Tyranno, show her rex why you are top of the food chain!” Ultimate Tyranno then attacks Jurac Giganoto, destroying it, and costing Kira 300 life-points while Protops' stats reduce from 2400/1200 to 1800/1200 while Velor's stats reduce from 2300/1000 to 1700/1000.
 
Keiko says, with a plain tone, “Kira is in trouble now.”
 
Tyranno says, with a serious tone, “You know it, Private Yukimura! Tyranno, crush her Protops right now!” Ultimate Tyranno moves in to attack and slams his right foot into Protops crushing it and costing 1200 more life-points. Tyranno yells out, strongly, “And now, it is time to take your Velor!” Ultimate Tyranno then does the same thing to Velor and crushes it in its right foot.
 
Kira says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Not this time! I play my Defense Draw trap card!” Kira's face-down is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and Kira says, drawing a card, “That takes my damage to zero and I get one more card from my deck.”
 
Tyranno says, with a smile, “Well, your defenses are down.”
 
A card comes out of Kira's deck and she says, putting it on her duel disk, “Wrong, Hassleberry! My Velor allows me to play a `Jurac' monster from my deck with seventeen hundred attack points or less, so, I play another Ptiera in defense mode!” Just then another Jurac Ptiera (800/1500) comes to the field in defense mode.
 
Tyranno yells out, stunned, “Ho boy! Not that monster again!”
 
Kira says, with a sly grin, “That's right! And Ultimate Tyranno has to attack him too!” Ultimate Tyranno moves in, crushes Ptiera, which was in defense mode causing Kira not to lose any life-points, and Ultimate Tyranno vanishes back into his card.
 
Tyranno says, solemnly, “Well, I'm done.”
 
Current Score:
Kira: 1500
Tyranno: 300
 
Kira says, drawing a card, “Yep!” Kira says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play my Sabersaurus in attack mode!” Just then Sabersaurus (1900/500) comes to Kira's field in attack mode and Kira yells out, “Direct Attack!” Sabersaurus crushes Tyranno and he cries out as the attack slams into him costing him 1900 life-points and ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Kira: 1500
Tyranno: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the final holograms fades away and Hikari tells Kira, “Nice work, Kira!”
 
Kari says, with a smile, “That's some good dueling, Kira!”
 
Kira says, with a sly grin, “Thanks!”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “These updated decks shall help you against our foes.”
 
Jaden says, with a plain tone, “It is a good thing that we found your Duel Runners before someone else did.”
 
Leo asks, curiously, “How did they get back to this time?”
 
Yusei says, with a serious tone, “Beats me, Leo! However, it is best that we keep them out of sight for now. Duel Runners are only in prototype stages at Kaiba Corp at this time and Turbo Dueling is only in development.”
 
Yusuke says, with a plain tone, “Well, it is a good idea for us to learn the rulers since we have plenty of people from the future around here.”
 
Rini says, with a smile, “I'm very good at Turbo Dueling! I learned it on my free time from mom since she is an excellent Turbo Duelist.”
 
Rei says, stunned, “Meatball Head… an excellent Turbo Duelist?! Yeah, right!”
 
Serena says, annoyed, “Hey! I'm an excellent duelist after all!”
 
Davis says, with a plain tone, “Come on, gang! This is no time to fight!”
 
Ami says, with a nod, “Davis' right. We need to stick together since we have powerful enemies to take care of.”
 
Sasuke says, with a nod, “With this new threat from the future, we need to be on our toes.”
 
Yusuke says, with a plain tone, “No joke. They could come out and attack at anytime.” Just then a huge explosion hits nearby and plenty of our heroes and heroines fall down to the ground.
 
Tea yells out, stunned, “What was that?”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “An explosion!” Just then more explosions hit all around the area and our heroes and heroines cry out in shock.
 
Tyranno says, with a serious tone, “Duck and cover!” Plenty of the boys protect their girlfriend in their arms and their bodies.
 
Inuyasha says, with a serious tone, “Where is it coming from?”
 
Kagome says, with a shrug, “I don't know!”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “A dark power is at work! I can feel it!” Just then a black hole appears below Rei's feet and she cries out as she falls into the hole.
 
Lita yells out, shocked, “Rei!” Before anyone can do a thing, the hole closes after Rei is swallowed inside in which the explosions quickly stop.
 
Hotaru asks, curiously, “What happened to Rei-chan?”
 
Nyoko says, stunned, “It is like some kind of cartoon hole appeared and swallowed her up.”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “I suspect fowl play.”
 
Melissa says, with a nod, “Indeed. Remember, Rei Hino is a `Chosen Duelist'.”
 
Yugi says, with a serious tone, “They must have been after one of the `Chosen Duelists'.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “And the one that we least suspect get taken. With Rei Hino's strength, we wouldn't think that she would be a target.”
 
Melody says, with a plain tone, “Well, she is gone as you can see pal.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “Well, we need to find her right away.”
 
Kurama says, with a serious tone, “And let us pray that we are not too late.”
 
Kira asks Kurama, “What do you mean Kurama?”
 
Kurama says, with a plain tone, “I have gotten a bad feeling and it involves Rei Hino.”
 
Yusuke asks Kurama, “What do you mean Kurama?”
 
Hiei says, with a plain tone, “Let's just say that it is necessary to find the miko as soon as possible.”
 
(Elsewhere; A short time soon after)
 
In another area of Academy Island, we find Rei Hino lying down on the ground with an Academy Duel Disk attached to her left wrist and she groans as she slowly gets to her feet.
 
Rei says, rubbing her head, “What hit me? Felt like…” Rei then looks to see the duel disk attached to her left wrist and she asks, perplexed, “Huh? How did this duel disk get onto my arm?”
 
Just then a female voice calls out, “How do you think?” Immediately, Rei looks to the source of the voice to see Megumi looking at him with a dark cold sinister smile on her lips and a Chaos Duel Disk with a dueling deck inside attached to her left wrist.
 
Rei thinks in her mind, stunned, “She looks like Inuyasha and Melody! But they never mentioned anymore siblings!” Rei asks, perplexed, “Who are you?”
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold plain tone, “The name is Megumi, Rei Hino. And I know who you are since you are a `Chosen Duelist' after all.”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “And by your duel disk, you work for Dartz.”
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold sly tone, “What do you know? The dork has a brain after all. And it is time to duel!”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “And risk you losing your soul? No way!”
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Thank you, but you are going to be the one losing and getting sealed away! Since I am a `Chosen Hanyou' after all!”
 
Rei yells out, stunned, “Wait a minute! There is only one of them and that's Inuyasha!”
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold snarl, “Don't ever mention that name miko! And guess what? There are actually three of them and you are looking at the third!”
 
Rei asks, curiously, “And who is the second?”
 
Megumi says, activating her duel disk, “It won't matter since I'm going to crush you and don't try to run `Sailor Mars'. And yes, I know who you are and well, my powers rival your abilities and I'm immune to your miko magic.”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, with a serious glare, “Yeah! I can feel that! Her power… I can just feel the levels of power going through her! Something tells me that she has got powers that rival Serena, Yusuke, Inuyasha, Kagome, Melody, and myself! I don't have a choice in this matter! Well, I am glad that I updated my deck!” Rei says, activating her duel disk, “That's fine by mine!” Rei puts her dueling deck inside her duel disk, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each, and both of them draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Let's duel!” Rei and Megumi yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Megumi: 4000
Rei: 4000
 
Megumi says, drawing a card from her deck, “I'll start this duel off!” Megumi's Field Spell slot of her duel disk opens and she says, with a dark cold sly tone, “And I play my Seal of Orichalcos Field Spell card!”
 
Rei says, shocked, “Don't you know how dangerous that card is? You can't play it!”
 
Megumi says, putting the card into the spell/trap slots, “Well, who asked you? Let's do this!” When the slot closes, a rush of dark power surges through Megumi and she cries out while the Seal of Orichalcos appears around the two duelists. Soon after, the mark of the Orichalcos appears on Megumi's forehead and her eyes give a sinister red glow as she says, with an evil sly smile, “Now, that's power.” Megumi says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And now, I play my Masked Dragon in attack mode!” Immediately, Masked Dragon (1400/1100) comes to the field in attack mode. Megumi says, with a dark cold sly grin, “And thanks to my field spell, he gets a power boost!” Masked Dragon's eyes gain a red tint, the mark of the Orichalcos appears on its forehead, and its stats rise from 1400/1100 to 1900/1100! Megumi says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I'll end with a couple of face-downs.”
 
Rei says, drawing a card from her deck, “It's my turn then!” Rei says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play my Instant Fusion spell card! For the price of one thousand life-points, I can play level five Fusion Monster!” Rei's life-points drop by 1000 and she says, putting a Fusion monster card on her duel disk, “And I choose Flame Swordsman!” Immediately, Flame Swordsman (1800/1600) comes to the field in attack mode. Rei says, putting another card on her duel disk, “Then I summon Nitro Synchron in attack mode!” Soon after, Nitro Synchron (300/100) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold snarl, “A Synchro Summon, huh? It won't help!”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “Let's see about that! I tune my Flame Swordsman with my Nitro Synchron!” Nitro Synchron then turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Flame Swordsman making him become transparent. When the column of light appears behind Rei, she takes a Synchro Monster card from her Extra deck and she says, putting on her duel disk, “And now, I Synchro Summon my Nitro Warrior!” Out of the light, Nitro Warrior (2800/1800) comes to the field in attack mode. Rei says, drawing a card from her deck, “Plus, since Nitro Synchron was used for Nitro Warrior's appearance, I can draw an extra card!” Rei says, with a serious tone, “Now, Nitro Warrior, blast her Dragon back to the Stone Age with Dynamite Crunch!” Nitro Warrior immediately attacks Masked Dragon and it explodes causing a powerful shockwave causing Megumi to yelp as she loses 900 life-points. Rei asks, perplexed, “Wait a minute! Where did that impact come from?”
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Surprised? This won't an ordinary duel with my field spell! Let's just say that there is a twist!”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, seriously, “I don't like the way she said `twist'.”
 
A card comes out of Megumi's deck and she says, “And now, you've just activated my Masked Dragon's ability! By destroying him, I can play a dragon monster from my deck with fifteen hundred attack points or less!” She puts the card on her duel disk and she says, with a dark cold sly tone, “And I choose Armed Dragon level three!” Just then Armed Dragon LV3 (1200/900-1700/900) appears on the field in attack mode while the powers of the Orichalcos engulf it.
 
Rei says, putting three cards into the spell/trap slots, “I place three cards face-down and end my turn!”
 
Current Score:
Megumi: 3100
Rei: 3000
 
Megumi says, drawing a card, “And now, it's my turn! Plus, my Armed Dragon goes up from level three to level five now!” A card comes out of Megumi's deck, she puts it on her duel disk, and Armed Dragon LV3 transforms into Armed Dragon LV5 (2400/1700-2900/1700) in attack mode while the Orichalcos' power engulfs it. Megumi says, putting one card on her duel disk, “But I'm from done! I release my Armed Dragon to Advance Summon my Strong Wind Dragon in attack mode!” Armed Dragon LV5 vanishes and Strong Wind Dragon (2400/1000-2900/1000), a huge dark green dragon, comes to the field in attack mode while being engulf by the Orichalcos' power.
 
Rei asks, perplexed, “Why did you do that?”
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Simple, dork! When I release a dragon monster to bring my Strong Wind Dragon to the field, he gains half of that released dragon's attack power and that's twelve hundred if you didn't know!” Just then an image of Armed Dragon LV 5 goes into Strong Wind Dragon causing its stats to rise from 2900/1000 to 4100/1000!
 
Rei yells out, stunned tone, “Over four grand in attack points?!”
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold strong tone, “That's a number that you can't argue with! Strong Wind Dragon, attack with Strong Hurricane!” Strong Wind Dragon launches a powerful attack at Nitro Warrior and destroying him in which the attack slams into Rei causing her to cry out in pain as she loses 1300 life-points.
 
Rei says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Yeah… Well, I activate my Backfire trap card!” Rei's face-down card is revealed to be the Backfire continuous trap card.
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold serious tone while pushing a button on her duel disk, “Wrong! I play my Seven Tools of the Bandit!” Megumi's face-down card is revealed to be the Seven Tools of the Bandit counter trap card and she says, with a dark cold sly tone, “For the price of one grand in life-points, your trap hits the road!” Rei's Backfire trap card is destroyed while Megumi loses 1000 life-points.
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “Well, that cost you a pretty penny in life-points!”
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold sly tone while pushing a button on her duel disk, “Not with my Sebek's Blessing spell card!” Megumi's other face-down card is revealed to be the Sebek's Blessing Quick-Play spell card and Megumi says, with a dark cold sly tone, “This card gives me all that life-points that you just lost!” Megumi's life-points then go up by 1300 more points. Megumi says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I'll end with a couple of face-downs!”
 
Current Score:
Megumi: 3400
Rei: 1700
 
Rei says, drawing a card, “It's my move now!” Rei says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play my Volcanic Slicer in defense mode!” Just then Volcanic Slicer (1800/1200) comes to the field in defense mode. Rei says, with a serious tone, “Thanks to his special ability, he can take away five hundred of your life-points!” Volcanic Slicer fires a fireball right at Megumi and she yelps as it hits causing her to lose 500 life-points. Rei says, with a plain tone, “That will do for now.”
 
Current Score:
Megumi: 2900
Rei: 1700
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Is that all? You think that you are safe since your monster is in defense mode? Wrong! My Strong Wind Dragon has a piercing effect and that means he can damage you even if your monster is in defense mode!” Megumi yells out, with a dark cold strong tone, “It's time to end this! Attack!” Strong Wind Dragon attacks Volcanic Slicer with a burst of wind energy.
 
Rei says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Wrong! I play my face-down card: Enchanted Javelin!” Rei's face-down card proves to be the Enchanted Javelin trap card and Rei yells out, strongly, “This card gives more life-points equal to your monster's attack points!” Rei's life-points then jump by 4100 more points, but Strong Wind Dragon's attack destroys Volcanic Slicer and slams into her causing her cry out in pain as she loses 2900 life-points.
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold plain tone, “Lucky. But you won't be next time.”
 
Current Score:
Megumi: 2900
Rei: 2900
 
Rei says, drawing a card, “That's what you think.” Rei says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “First, I play my Monster Reborn spell card! This card allows me to revive my Nitro Warrior!” Just then Nitro Warrior (2800/1000) returns to the field in attack mode. Rei says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play Malevolent Nuzzler spell card! This gives my Nitro Warrior a seven hundred point boost!” Nitro Warrior's stats rise from 2800/1000 to 3500/1000 and Rei yells out, strongly, “And since I played a spell card, for this attack, he gains one thousand more points!”
 
Megumi says, stunned, “What?!” Nitro Warrior then roars as its stats rise from 3500/1000 to 4500/1000!
 
Rei yells out, strongly, “Nitro Warrior, give that Strong Wind Dragon a sock in his kisser!” Nitro Warrior charges Strong Wind Dragon and destroys it causing a strong impact causing Megumi to yelp as she loses 400 life-points. After Nitro Warrior's stats go back from 4500/1000 to 3500/1000, Rei says, with a serious tone, “And don't forget Volcanic Slicer's ability!” Volcanic Slicer then fires another fireball that slams into Megumi causing her to yelp as she loses 500 more life-points. Rei says, with a plain tone, “That's enough from me.”
 
Current Score:
Megumi: 2000
Rei: 2900
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold snarl, “Think you are so smart? Don't count on it!” Megumi says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play my Level Modulation! You get two new cards from your deck and I get to play a level monster from my graveyard! And I will think that it is obvious who I'm bringing back to play!” Rei draws two cards and Armed Dragon LV5 (2400/1700-2900/1700), infused with the energy of the Orichalcos, returns to the field in attack mode. Megumi says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “And then I reveal my Level Up spell card!” Megumi's face-down card is revealed to be the Level Up spell card and she says, with a dark cold plain tone, “By returning my Armed Dragon to the grave, I can bring out my next Armed Dragon, which is level seven to be exact!” A card comes out of Megumi's deck, she puts it on her duel disk, and Armed Dragon LV5 turns into Armed Dragon LV7 (2800/1000-3300/1000) in attack mode while being infused with the Orichalcos' power.
 
Rei says, with a plain tone, “That's not enough to beat my Nitro Warrior.”
 
Megumi says, putting one card on her duel disk, “That's why I release him to play my ultimate Armed Dragon: Level TEN!” Armed Dragon LV7 explodes and gets replaced by Armed Dragon LV10 (3000/2000-3500/2000) in attack mode while being infused with the Orichalcos' power. Megumi says, discarding a card from her hand, “And now, I discard the last card in my hand to send your monsters packing!” Armed Dragon LV10 sends a shockwave that destroys Nitro Warrior and Volcanic Slicer. Megumi yells out, with a dark cold strong tone, “End this duel!” Armed Dragon LV10 sends a powerful gravity ball right at Rei.
 
Rei says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “I reveal my trap: Firewall!” Rei's final face-down card is revealed to be the Firewall trap card and she says, removing Volcanic Slicer (1800/1200) monster card from her graveyard, “By taking out a Pyro monster from my graveyard, I can negate your attack!” Rei puts the card into her sub-space pocket and a wall of flames protects Rei from Armed Dragon's attack.
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold snort, “Don't think that this will last you forever!”
 
Rei thinks in her mind, “That was close! But this is getting tough! It feels like my body is getting pound really hard! I can't let this go on!” Rei says, drawing a card, “It's my turn! And I give up five hundred points to keep my Firewall in play!” Rei's life-points drop by 500 points and Rei says, putting one card into her spell/trap slots, “I play my Blaze Accelerator!” Just then a blast appears in Rei's spell and trap slots and Rei says, discarding her Volcanic Shell (100/0) monster card, “And I discard my Volcanic Shell to send your dragon packing!” Just then Blaze Accelerator fires Volcanic Shell right into Armed Dragon LV10 causing him to be destroyed and Rei says, as a card comes out of her deck, “Then I play five hundred life-points in order to put another one into my hand!” Rei's life-points drop by 500 life-points as she puts the card from her deck into her hand. Rei says, putting one card into her spell/trap slots, “And I'll end my turn with a face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Megumi: 2000
Rei: 1900
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold plain tone drawing a card, “My move!” Megumi says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Now, I play my Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw from our decks until we have six cards in our hands!” Megumi and Rei draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands. Megumi says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I play my Ruby Dragon!” Just then Ruby Dragon (1600/1200-2100/1200) comes to the field in attack mode while the Orichalcos' power becomes infused with it. Megumi says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Stamping Destruction! This card destroys one spell or trap card on the field since I have a dragon on the field and the owner of the card loses five hundred life-points! And I choose your blaster!” Just then Rei cries out as her Accelerator explodes and her life-points drop by 500. Megumi says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “And then I play my Dragon Fire spell card! With a dragon on the field, I can use one of two effects on you and I choose for you to lose another eight hundred life-points!” Just then Ruby Dragon fires a sphere of flames at Rei and she cries out in pain as it hits her causing her to lose another eight hundred life-points. Megumi says, with a dark cold sly tone, “I don't need to attack you! Your Firewall can only stay on as long as you have life-points, so, when they run out… Game over!” Megumi says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn with these!”
 
Current Score:
Megumi: 2000
Rei: 700
 
By this time, Rei is in terrible shape and she gives a groan of pain as she thinks in her mind, with a plain tone, “She has got a point. My body has been torn apart. I've got to get end this now or I'm dead meat! And I mean that in a literal sense! Rei draws one card from her deck and she yells out, with a plain tone, “I choose not to pay the life-points to keep my Firewall!” Just then the hologram of the Firewall continuous trap card shatters apart and Rei says, putting one card into her spell/trap slots, “Now, I play my Soul of Fire spell card! You get one card from your deck!” Megumi then draws one card from her deck and Rei says, taking out her deck, “Now, I take one Fire monster from my deck and taking it out of play causes you to lose half of its attack point in life-points!” Megumi gasps in shock as Rei takes out a card, returns her deck, displays her Infernal Flame Emperor (2700/1600), and she says, putting the card in her sub-space pocket, “Where there is smoke, there is fire!” Just then Infernal Flame Emperor appears, slams its fist into Megumi, and she yelps as she loses 1350 life-points.
 
Megumi says, with a dark cold plain tone, “That won't save you!”
 
Rei says, putting one card on her duel disk, “My Flame Ruler might disagree!” Just then Flame Ruler (1500/1600) comes to the field in attack mode. Rei says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play Return from a Different Dimension!” Rei then says, putting two cards from her sub-space pocket into her graveyard slot, “This card allows me to return up to three monsters removed from play back to my grave.” Rei says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Monster Reincarnation! I discard one card from my hand in order to return one monster card from my grave to my hand!” Rei discards one card from her hand and a card comes out of her graveyard. Rei says, putting another card into her spell/trap slots, “Finally, I play my Double Summon spell card! This card allows me to play another monster this turn and since I'm playing a Fire monster, my Flame Ruler counts as two sacrifices instead of one. So, I release my Flame Ruler in order to play my Infernal Flame Emperor!” Flame Ruler vanishes as Rei puts a card on her duel disk and Infernal Flame Emperor (2700/1600) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Megumi calls out, with a dark cold strong tone, “Well, bring it on!”
 
Rei says, with a serious tone, “I don't want to hurt you, but you give me no choice! Flame Emperor, attack her Ruby Dragon and end this duel!” Infernal Flame Emperor then launches a blast of flames at Ruby Dragon.
 
Megumi says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “I play my Shrink spell card!” Megumi's face-down card is revealed to be the Shrink Quick-Play spell card and Megumi says, with a dark cold sly tone, “This card allows me to reduce the power of one monster and I choose your Infernal Flame Emperor!”
 
Rei says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Wrong! I play my Magic Jammer trap card!” Rei's face-down card is revealed to be the Magic Jammer counter trap card. Rei says, discarding a card, “By discarding a card from my hand, your spell card is negated!”
 
Megumi says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Sorry, dork, but this is game over with my Trap Jammer!” Megumi's face-down card is revealed to be the Trap Jammer counter-trap card and Megumi says, with a dark cold sly tone, “And this trap negates your trap since it is played in the Battle Phase!”
 
Rei says, shocked, “Oh no!” Rei's trap is negated and Infernal Flame Emperor's stats are reduced from 2700/1600 to 1350/1600 and Ruby Dragon counter attacks with incredible power causing Infernal Flame Emperor to be destroyed with the attack in which the attack blasts into Rei causing her to cry out in extreme pain and agony as she loses 750 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Megumi: 650
Rei: 0
 
As her life flashes before her eyes, Rei thinks in her mind, “Is this it? Is this the end? After all, I done… my life ends like this… No! No! I can't die! Not now! They need me! The girls… Jaden… Darien… Serena and Aster… I won't…” However, Rei's form, very badly torn, and her energy just torn away closes her eyes and collapses to the ground.
 
Megumi says, as the Orichalcos moves in to take Rei's soul, “Game over.” However, just before the Orichalcos can get Rei, just then strange sinister violet energy comes over her body, and the earth shakes as the violet energy stops the Orichalcos in which the seal is totally broken apart. Megumi yells out, shocked, “What's going on?” Just then a burst of energy blasts Megumi away and she cries out in extreme shock as she is blasted away causing her to hit the ground, far away from Rei, with a loud `thud'. In total fear, Megumi immediately takes to her heels and runs off.
 
(With our heroes and heroines; A short time afterwards)
 
Returning to the rest of heroes and heroines, all of them are crying out in shock as the earth around them shakes in which Tyranno catches Rika into her arms in which she would be embarrassed if the situation wasn't serious.
 
Rika asks, perplexed, “What's going on?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “Something horrible.”
 
Melissa says, with a nod, “I agree.”
 
Davis asks, perplexed, “Translation, please?” Just then the shaking stops and a black fog comes over the area.
 
Serena asks, curiously, “What's going on?”
 
Amara says, with a plain tone, “I don't know.”
 
Yusuke says, glancing in one direction, “Rei? Hey, that's Rei and she doesn't look so good!” Everyone looks in the direction that Yusuke is and they look to see Rei's torn up form with her head down low.
 
Hotaru says, shocked, “Rei-chan!”
 
Serena and Tenchi say in unison, shocked, “Rei!”
 
Ryoko says, with a serious tone, “Don't go over to her!”
 
Sora asks, curiously, “Why not?”
 
Ayeka says, with a serious tone, “Yes! She's injured!”
 
TK says, with a serious tone, “I think that Ryoko is right. Something doesn't feel right.”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “Something isn't right! Rei's aura! Something nasty about it!”
 
Yusuke says, with a strong tone, “Davis' right!”
 
Kurama says, with a serious tone, “I agree!”
 
Darien asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”
 
Rei then says, with a low serious tone, “Ask Inuyasha and his sisters.”
 
Inuyasha asks, seriously, “What do you mean?”
 
Rei says, with a low serious tone with a darker tone, “I was dragged to an unknown placed and forced to duel someone in an Orichalcos' duel with someone that looks like you and Melody. She called herself Megumi.”
 
Zera thinks in her mind, stunned, “What?! Impossible!” Zera says, strongly, “You can't be serious! What kind of trick is this?!”
 
Rei yells out, strongly with a darker tone, “Does this look like I'm joking?!” Rei raises her head and everyone gasps to see the lifeless look in her eyes. Rei says, with a darker and colder serious tone, “So, you know something about her! Tell me now so I can make her pay for what she did to me! She took my life with that duel!”
 
Serena asks Rei, stunned, “Your life?”
 
Rei says, with a dark cold plain tone, “This is why Serena-chan.” Rei then displays her right arm and the dark violet hummingbird mark glows on it.
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Yusei says, shocked, “It is the hummingbird mark!”
 
Mina says, stunned, “Rei… Please tell us that this is some kind of joke…”
 
Rei says, with a dark cold plain tone, “No, Mina-chan… I am no longer of this world… and this darkness brought me back… I don't wish to hurt any of you… but I will get back at those that stole my life…” Just then Rei cries out as a column of dark violet energy engulfs her and when the column fades away, Rei is now in the same clothes as Carly's `Dark Signer' uniform with her same marking on her face, the same `Dark Signer' duel disk attached to her left wrist, and her eyes' irises are pitch black.
 
Leo yells out, stunned, “She is a `Dark Signer'!”
 
Dark Singer Rei says, with a dark cold serious tone, “And now, you will tell me what you know about this Megumi!”
 
Zera says, with a plain tone, “She is dead, miko. From people like you.”
 
Dark Signer Rei yells out, with a dark cold serious tone, “You are lying! She looked like a female form of Inuyasha and very similar to Melody!”
 
Zera thinks in her mind, stunned, “She isn't lying! Could it be?!”
 
Melody says, with a serious tone, “Didn't you hear Zera, miko! Megumi is dead!”
 
Dark Signer Rei says, with a dark cold serious tone, “Going to play dumb?! Fine! I'll make you tell me!”
 
Kagome says, with a serious tone, “Rei, they aren't lying! Don't let the darkness take you over!”
 
Dark Signer Rei says, with a dark cold serious tone, “Their precious sibling took my life!” Dark Signer Rei prepares to fire some kind dark energy blasts from her right palm.
 
However, Serena gets in the way of the attack and she yells out, pleadingly, “Rei-chan, please stop!” Immediately, Dark Signer Rei stops her attack and Serena tells Dark Signer Rei, “Please, Rei-chan, don't do this. We can help you.”
 
Dark Signer Rei says, with a plain tone, “There is nothing that you can do for me.” Dark Signer Rei glares at Inuyasha, Melody, and Zera and she says, with a dark cold serious tone, “This isn't over.” Just then black fog engulfs Dark Signer Rei and she vanishes into the shadows.
 
Lita yells out, stunned, “Rei!”
 
Kari says, stunned, “This is horrible…”
 
Hinata asks, stunned, “What do we do?”
 
Sakura replies, shocked, “I don't know, Hinata-chan.” Our heroes and heroines look on in disbelief while some distance away, we find Jadeite, in one area, and Aster Phoenix, watching in another with Jadeite teleporting away.
 
(Back at the Orichalcos' headquarters; a short time afterwards)
 
Returning to the Orichalcos' headquarters, we find Megumi explaining what happened to Dartz and bowing in front of him when she is done.
 
Dartz tells Megumi, “Easy, my child. It is not your fault. However, events happened beyond what I thought. Rei Hino has become a `Dark Signer', the counterpart to the `Signers', and now, she even more dangerous than ever.”
 
Megumi says, with a nod, “I understand sir.”
 
Dartz tells Megumi, with a plain tone, “We shall wait for another chance and it shall come soon. You must be ready.”
 
Megumi says, with a nod, “I understand, Master Dartz.” Megumi then heads off into distance and Dartz looks towards the shrine wall.
 
Dartz thinks in his mind, “I must hurry soon. It seems the demons of Nazca are ready to rise and with these `visitors' from the future, things are changing more than expected.”
 
(Returning with our heroes and heroines; Sometime afterwards)
 
Back with our heroes and heroines, we find them assembled at the harbor of Academy Island and looking out into the distance.
 
Inuyasha says, with a plain tone, “Well, this stinks.”
 
Tenchi says, horrified, “I can't believe that happened to Rei…”
 
Hiei says, with a plain tone, “Well, it happened to her. She is a `Dark Signer' now and she is our enemy.”
 
Kira says, with a sigh, “Hiei!”
 
Kuwabara states, with an annoyed tone, “Can't you be a little more sensitive?!”
 
Hiei says, with a plain tone, “Well, they need to realize the truth the miko has become one of the `Dark Signers'. She is with the enemy.”
 
Hikari says, with a sigh, “What are we going to do with you, Hiei? You really need to learn about human emotions and `sensitivity'.”
 
Yusuke tells Hikari, “Sis, Hiei and `sensitive' are two words that really DON'T go together.”
 
Kagome asks Inuyasha, “Why didn't you tell us that you had another sister, Inuyasha?”
 
Melody tells Kagome, nastily, “That's because you didn't need to know, miko!”
 
Sango says, with a sigh, “Melody, this isn't the time.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a plain tone, “We thought that she was dead.”
 
Hinata asks, curiously, “You thought that she was dead?”
 
Zera says, with a plain tone, “Megumi was the third sibling born of my father and Lady Izayoi, but we have thought that she died a long ago.”
 
Amara says, with a serious tone, “Well, it looks like she survived and she plastered Rei into the ground.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “We need to save her.”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “That will prove difficult based on your term of being saved.”
 
Ami asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”
 
Yeshua says, with a plain tone, “The `Dark Signers' are not part of this world. The only way that you can become a `Dark Signer' usually is if you died.”
 
Mina states, stunned, “Wait! Are you saying that Rei's opponent…?”
 
Yeshua says, with a nod, “Yes. She was killed in that duel and only kept alive now by the dark powers from the demons of Nazca lines.”
 
Davis yells out, stunned, “Hold up! You mean that Katsyo is also…?”
 
Koenma says, with a nod, “Yes. He is dead. And Rei Hino is also not among the living anymore.”
 
Lita says, shocked, “You've got to be kidding me!”
 
Kurama says, with a plain tone, “They are not.”
 
Amara says, with a serious tone, “Well, at least we know her murderer.”
 
Melody yells out, angrily, “You say that about Megumi again and I will…!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, strongly, “Cut it out, Melody! This isn't helping us!”
 
TK says, with a serious tone, “I agree.”
 
Keiko asks Akiza, “Is this true?”
 
Akiza says, with a nod, “Yes. We learned this from Rex Goodwin. The `Dark Signers' are dead and only kept alive by the dark powers infused within them.”
 
Molly says, with a sigh, “So, Rei is dead.”
 
Jun says, with a nod, “That's right. However, we still need to defeat her if we wish to free her.”
 
Serena says, worriedly, “But that will destroy her!”
 
Molly says, with a serious tone, “Rei is gone, Serena. There is nothing that we can do to bring her back.”
 
Tenchi says, seriously, “How can you say that? Sailor Scouts have come back from death before!”
 
Jun says, with a plain tone, “When it isn't their time, but I think that since this isn't Rei's time, she will come back after we defeat her.”
 
Serena says, rising to her feet, “Let me face her then.”
 
Our heroes and heroines look at her and Darien asks Serena, “Are you sure?”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “I owe it to Rei. She has done so much for me and she is my best friend. Plus, I think that I am the only one that I can since I am a `Chosen Duelist' and a `Signer'.”
 
Yeshua says, with a nod, “Indeed. Since Rei Hino is also a `Chosen Duelist', only a `Chosen Duelist' that also a `Signer' can fight her since she has become a `Dark Signer' as well.”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “That settles that. When we have to fight Rei, I will do it on my own.”
 
Washu says, with a plain tone, “Well, we have to find Rei first to help her and something tells me that she won't be easy to find.”
 
Ryoko states, with a plain tone, “What gave you that clue Washu?”
 
Tenchi says, with a sigh, “Ryoko, you aren't helping much.”
 
Just then Keiko yelps out in pain and Yusuke asks Keiko, “What's wrong, Kei?” Then everyone looks to see Keiko's `Mark of the Dragon' glowing.
 
Tai yells out, stunned, “Whoa! Keiko's `Dragon Birthmark' is glow!”
 
Keiko says, winching in pain, “It feels like it is digging into my arm.”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “That's the same that I felt before! It must be a `Dark Signer'!”
 
Just then Yolei says, pointing towards the Ra Yellow dorms, “Hey! Look over there!” Our heroes and heroines look to see a black fog heading for the Ra Yellow dorms.
 
Zane says, with a dark plain tone, “That must be the `Dark Signer'.”
 
TK says, with a serious tone, “He or she must be calling Keiko out.”
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get this jerk!”
 
Kari tells Davis, with a worried tone, “Dai-kun, you barely survived that battle with Katsyo.”
 
Yusuke says, with a serious tone, “Yeah! I don't think that this `Dark Signer' is here to play!”

Keiko says, with a plain tone, “I'll be all right, Yusuke.”
 
Hikari says, worriedly, “Keiko…”
 
Keiko says, with a serious tone, “Kari, I'm not the same girl that I was before. I'm much stronger now and I can handle myself.” Keiko says, with a serious tone, “Now, let's see what this `Dark Signer' wants.” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines march up to meet what is believed to be another `Dark Signer'.
 
Melissa asks Erin, in a whisper, “Do you get a bad feeling, Erin?”
 
Erin says, with a nod, “Indeed.”
 
Takara says, with a worried tone, “I do not like this.”
 
Rika says, with a nod, “You know it, Kara. This is getting worse before it is getting better.”
 
(At the Ra Yellow dorms; Sometime later)
 
Arriving at the Ra Yellow dorms, we find the `Dark Signer' of this era with the black and green cloaked with a `Dark Signer' duel disk with a dueling deck inside attached to her left wrist waiting in front of the Ra Yellow dorms. Soon after, our heroes and heroines arrive in front of him.
 
Keiko says, with a serious glare, “You must be the one that called me.”
 
The `Dark Signer' replies, with a dark cold plain tone, “Indeed, Keiko Yukimura.”
 
Keiko asks, shocked, “You know my name?”
 
The `Dark Signer' replies, with a dark cold plain tone, “As well as being the infamous `Black Rose Witch' as well. A name that I know all too well.” The `Dark Signer' takes off her hood and reveals that she has long flowing black hair, deep violet eyes with black irises, and Native American markings like Misty's markings on her face. The `Dark Signer' says, with a dark cold plain tone, “The name is Aqua and that's all you need to know, Keiko Yukimura.”
 
Keiko says, with a plain tone, “I take it that you want to duel me.”
 
Aqua tells Keiko, with a dark cold plain tone, “Yes. In order to get my justice.”
 
Keiko asks Aqua, “Justice? What do you mean? I don't know at all! What did I do to you?”
 
Aqua says, with a dark cold plain tone, “I don't expect you to answer truthfully, but this is for my brother.”
 
Akiza thinks in her mind, shocked, “Wait! Does she think that Keiko killed her brother like Misty thinks that I am responsible for the death of her brother?”
 
Keiko asks Aqua, perplexed, “I don't get it! Who is your brother?”
 
Aqua says, with a dark cold plain tone, “I don't expect you to answer truthfully. But you can tell him you're sorry… when you arrive where you put him!”
 
Mina says, nervously, “Hold it! These duels are to the death and if this girl wins and takes Keiko to where her brother is…”
 
Akiza says, plainly, “She is accusing Keiko of killing her brother.”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp out in shock and Kira yells out, seriously, “No way! Keiko didn't do that to anyone!”
 
Yusuke says, seriously, “Keiko wouldn't know your brother! Unless…”
 
Aqua says, with a dark cold plain tone, “Yes. He was drawn into the world of Underground Duels.”
 
Davis asks, shocked, “Your brother was an Underground Duelist?!”
 
Aqua says, with a dark cold plain tone, “Yes. The same duels where she earn the reputation as the greatest of the Underground Duelists.” Aqua says, with a dark cold serious tone, “She had the power to do something and she didn't do a thing!”
 
Keiko says, pleading, “I didn't know how to control my powers at the time and I really didn't know the true nature of my powers!”
 
Aqua says, with a dark cold plain tone, “You had the power and you know it, Yukimura! And I intend to make sure that you finally pay for what you did!” Aqua says, with a dark cold plain tone, “I went searching for who had taken my brother from me, but it nearly cost me everything. However, a strange force entered my body and told me to `destroy the Black Rose Warrior of the Crimson Dragon'. And it has led me right to you, Yukimura.” Aqua then holds up her duel disk and Keiko takes her 5ds Duel Disk from her sub-space pocket and attaches to her left wrist.
 
Keiko says, with a serious tone, “It seems like I have no choice.”
 
Yusuke asks, seriously, “Kei, what are you doing?”
 
Keiko says, with a serious tone, “Yusuke, I need to do this. This is between her and me.” Keiko steps forward to face Aqua and when Yusuke tries to stop her, Hikari and Kira stop him.
 
Yeshua tells Yusuke, plainly, “This is her fight.”
 
Erin says, with a nod, “Yeshua is right. We have no right to interfere.”
 
Hikari tells Yusuke, “And you know how Keiko gets bro.” Yusuke sighs, knowing that his sister is right, while Keiko puts her dueling deck into her duel disk.
 
Nyoko asks, curiously, “Will she be okay?”
 
Melissa says, with a sigh, “I wish I could tell you, Nyoko.” The two of them activate their duel disks, their life-point counters display 4000 life-points each, their duel disks shuffle their decks, and they draw five cards from their decks.
 
“Duel!” Keiko and Aqua yell out in unison as their duel begins while Keiko's, Yusuke's, TK's, Davis', Serena's, and Aqua's marks glow in their respective lights.
 
Starting Scores:
Keiko: 4000
Aqua: 4000
 
Aqua says, drawing a card from her deck, “I shall go first!” Aqua's Field Spell slot opens and she says, putting a card inside, “I play my Field Spell: Savage Colosseum!” When Aqua's Field Spell slot closes, the field transforms into the inside of a huge Roman Colosseum. Aqua says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Field Barrier spell card! As long as this card remains on the field, my Field Spell card can't be destroyed and a new one can't be played.”
 
Akiza thinks in her mind, “I know this move!”
 
Aqua says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I play my Black Mamba in attack mode!” Just then Black Mamba (1300/1000), a huge black cobra, comes to the field in attack mode. Aqua then puts one card into the spell/trap slots and she says, “And I'll end my move with one card face-down.”
 
Keiko says, drawing a card, “It's my turn!” Keiko puts one card in the spell/trap slots and she says, “I activate my Instant Fusion spell card! I lose one thousand life-points and I can play one level five Fusion monster from my Extra deck!” Keiko's life-points drop by 1000 points and Keiko says, putting a Fusion monster card from her Extra deck on her duel disk, “And I choose my Flame Swordsman!” Just then Flame Swordsman (1800/1600) comes to the field in attack mode. Keiko says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And then I call out my Nitro Synchron in attack mode!” Immediately, Nitro Synchron (300/100) appears on the field in attack mode. Keiko yells out, strongly, “And now, I tune Nitro Synchron with Flame Swordsman in order to Synchro Summon my Nitro Warrior!” Just then Nitro Synchron turns into two stars that turn into two rings that surround Flame Swordsman making him become transparent while Keiko takes out a Synchro Monster card from her Extra deck. When a column of light appears behind Keiko, Keiko puts the card on her duel disk and Nitro Warrior (2800/1800) appears on the field in attack mode. After drawing one card from her deck, Keiko says, with a serious tone, “Nitro Warrior, attack her snake with Dynamite Crunch!” Nitro Warrior attacks Black Mamba and crushes it causing a strong impact with Aqua yelping in pain as she loses 1500 life-points.
 
Aqua says, with a dark cold sinister smile, “Impressive, Black Rose. You are quite impressive.” Aqua says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “But not impressive enough! I play my face-down card: It is a trap card known as Viper's Grudge!” Just then a continuous trap card with a picture of a snake behind a warrior appears on the field and Aqua says, with a dark cold serious tone while a card comes out of her deck, “As long as this card remains on the field, when a Reptile monster is destroyed, I get to play another level four or below one from my deck! And I choose to play this Reptile: Serpentine Princess!” Just then Serpentine Princess (1400/2000) appears on the field in defense mode while Keiko's life-points increase by 300 more points.
 
Keiko says, putting two cards in the spell/trap slots, “Due to your Field Spell, I gain three hundred more life-points. I'll end my turn with two cards face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Keiko: 4300
Aqua: 2500
 
Aqua says, with a dark cold sly smile while drawing a card, “It is my move, Black Rose.” Aqua gives a dark cold sinister smile and she says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I play the spell card known as Monster Reborn! This card allows me to revive Black Mamba!” Just then Black Mamba (1300/1000) returns to the field in attack mode and Aqua says, with a dark cold strong tone, “And now, I release Black Mamba and Serpentine Princess in order to Advance Summon my Earthbound Immortal: Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua in attack mode!” Just then the two monsters vanish into rainbow spheres and goes into the sky with a strange object appearing in the sky with sinister energy as it seems to be drawing in some kind of energy.
 
Davis says, with a serious tone, “This is like my duel with Kiryu!” Just then the strange object transforms into Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua (2800/1800), a giant black lizard with green Native American markings, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Akiza thinks in her mind, horrified, “This is the same creature that I stared down at the Arcadia Movement!”
 
Aqua yells out, with a dark cold strong tone, “Ccarayhua, attack Black Rose directly!” The huge lizard then launches a huge tongue that slams into the area of Keiko and she cries out in extreme pain as the attack slams into her causing her to lose 2800 life-points.
 
Yusuke, Hikari, and Kira yell out in unison, horrified, “Keiko!” When the smoke and dust clears, Keiko is badly cut up and bruised as well as bleeding, but she is just fine.
 
Aqua's life-points increase by 300 more points, thanks to her Field Spell card, Aqua says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn with a face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Keiko: 1500
Aqua: 2800
 
Keiko says, drawing one card, “It's my turn!” Keiko pushes a button on her duel disk and calls out, “I reveal my face-down card: It is my Level Returner trap card!” Just then Keiko's face-down card is revealed to be Level Returner trap card and Keiko says, with a serious tone, “With this card, I can reduce the level of one monster on my field by two levels and I choose my Nitro Warrior!” Just then Nitro Warrior turns from a level 7 monster into a level 5 monster. Keiko says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Then I play the Tuner monster known as Nettles in attack mode!” Immediately, Nettles (1200/400) appears on the field in attack mode. Keiko says, with a serious tone, “I tune my level five Nitro Warrior with my level two Nettles!” Nettles then turns into two stars that turn into two stars that surround Nitro Warrior making him become transparent and when Keiko takes out a Synchro Monster card from her deck, she chants out, “Chilling flames engulf the entire world! Pitch-dark flower, set into bloom!” When a column of light appears behind Keiko, she puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Since you brought your ace, I will bring out mine! Meet Black Rose Dragon!” Out of the column of light, Black Rose Dragon (2400/1800) appears on the field in attack mode. Keiko says, with a serious tone, “Then I activate its effect and destroy all cards on the field! Black Rose Dragon, it is time for Black Rose Gale!” Black Rose Dragon roars out as it unleashes powerful winds filled with black rose petals.
 
Aqua says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Sorry, Black Rose, but my trap card known as Earthbound Drain will stop your assault!” Aqua's face-down card is reveal a continuous trap card with Kiryu's Earthbound Immortal absorbing energy from a monster. Aqua says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Thanks to this card, since I have my Immortal on the field, any attempt to use effects that destroy any of my cards is negated!” Just then Ccarayhua's body glows as the winds die down and Aqua says, with a serious tone, “However, for the duration of this turn that this card's effect is used, all effects currently on my field including my Immortal's and Field Spell's effects are negated.”
 
Keiko says, with a plain tone, “I'll end my turn for now.”
 
Aqua says, with a dark cold sly tone as she draws a card, “It's my move now, Black Rose!” Aqua yells out, strongly, “Ccarayhua, it is time to end this duel right now with a direct attack!” The huge beast then moves in to attack Keiko directly.
 
Keiko says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “I reveal my face-down card: It is the trap card known as Isolated Protector!” Keiko's face-down is revealed to be a trap card known as Isolated Protector and Keiko says, with a serious tone, “This card becomes equipped to my Black Rose Dragon and as long as it remains on her, I won't take any Battle Damage from any attacks other than attacks on my dragon!” Just then Black Rose Dragon creates a shield that negates Ccarayhua's attack on her.
 
Aqua says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn for now.”
 
Keiko says, drawing a card, “It's my turn and I draw, Aqua!” Keiko says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I put one card face-down on the field!” Keiko says, putting a card on her duel disk, “Then I play my Night Wing Sorceress in attack mode!” Immediately, Night Wing Sorceress (1300/1200) appears on the field in attack mode. Keiko says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “This card allows me to play one Assault Mode Activate trap card when it is set and the card that I set down was my Assault Mode trap card!” Keiko's face-down card is revealed to be the Assault Mode Activate trap card and Keiko says, strongly, “I release Black Rose Dragon to upgrade her into her Assault Mode!” Black Rose Dragon gives off a powerful glow as a card comes out of Keiko's deck and she puts it on her duel disk causing Black Rose Dragon to turn into Black Rose Dragon/Assault Mode (2900/2300), Black Rose Dragon with shimmer dark red armor on its chest and wings with a dark violet rose jewel in the center of its chest armor, comes to the field in attack mode. Keiko says, with a serious tone, “And now, I play her ability! Black Rose Dragon, it is time for Black Rose Tempest!” Black Rose Dragon/Assault Mode unleashes a powerful burst of wind and rose petals.
 
Aqua asks, with a dark cold taunting tone, “Did you really forget about my trap card, Black Rose?” Just then Ccarayhua's body glows and the winds die down.
 
Keiko says, with a smile, “Actually, I didn't forget about that ability, Aqua! I was actually counting on it! Using that trap card negates the effects of your cards that you have currently on the field including your creature! Black Rose Dragon, attack her Immortal right now!” Black Rose Dragon/Assault Mode unleashes a powerful flame filled with rose petals from its mouth right at Ccarayhua.
 
Aqua says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Did you really think that you could win that easy? I play my face-down card: Earthbound Shocker!” Aqua's face-down card to be a trap card with a picture of her Immortal creating a shockwave and Aqua says, with a dark serious tone, “During a turn when my Immortal's abilities are negated and it is attacked, this card allows me to release my Immortal and both of us take damage equal to the attack points of my creature and the monster that you attacked me with!”
 
Keiko says, shocked, “That means that we both tie in this duel!”
 
Aqua says, with a dark cold sinister smile, “I'm willing to wait for my justice for now, Black Rose!” Ccarayhua gets hit by Black Rose Dragon/Assault Mode's attack, but it unleashes a powerful explosion causing Keiko and Aqua to cry out in pain as both of them lose 5700 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Keiko: 0 (tie)
Aqua: 0 (tie)
 
The explosion cause a bright light that forces everyone to cover their eyes while Yusuke calls out, shocked, “Keiko!” The bright light vanishes as it came and everyone looks to see Keiko thrown to the ground and somewhat smoking. The others run over to her and Yusuke puts her into his arms. Yusuke asks Keiko, concerned, “Keiko, are you okay?”
 
Keiko moans and replies, weakly, “If you are asking what hurts, Yusuke, I shall take the words of Davis and reply `Everything, but my earlobes'.” Keiko shakes her head and opens her eyes slowly.
 
TK asks, curiously, “Where did that Aqua `Dark Signer' get to?”
 
Tenchi says, plainly, “She is gone for now.”
 
Koichi says, with a plain tone, “When you tie in these type of duels, it looks like no one loses their life or anything.”
 
Kira asks Keiko, curiously, “What was that all about?”
 
Keiko replies, perplexed, “I don't know, Kira! I don't remember hurting her brother! I didn't even know her brother during my time in the Underground Duels!”
 
Yusei says, with a serious tone, “It seems like our `predecessors' and we are the same.”
 
Jack says, with a serious tone, “That's quite obvious, Yusei.” Jack thinks in his mind, seriously, “If the lives of our `predecessors' is the same as us, could it be possible that someone anyone of us know could be the `Dark Signer' of the Hummingbird of our time?”
 
(Inside of the `Dark Signers' headquarters; A short time soon after)
 
Within the `Dark Signers' headquarters, we find a girl with long black hair, deep blue eyes with black irises, and having the same clothes and markings as Rei Hino in her new `Dark Signer form' and she sitting on a bed with a solemn look in her eyes. She was a person known as Carly Carmine and someone who became close to Jack Atlas, but now, she is the `Dark Signer' of the Hummingbird from her time.
 
Carly says, solemnly, “Why? Why did I become a `Dark Signer'? Jack…” Just then her `dark mark' starts to glow and she asks, perplexed, “Why is this mark glowing?” Just then she hears her door open and she looks to see Rei Hino walk up to her. Carly asks Rei, curiously, “Who are you?”
 
Rei replies, solemnly, “The name is Rei Hino and I'm just like you.” Rei then displays her `hummingbird mark' to Carly and she gasps in shock to see.
 
Carly asks, curiously, “Is anyone you care about a `Signer'?”
 
Rei says, with a nod, “My best friend is the `Signer' of Ancient Fairy Dragon.”
 
Carly says, solemnly, “I see, Rei. There is someone close to me that's a `Signer'. He has Red Dragon Archfiend from where… I mean when I come from.”
 
Rei asks Carly, with a nod, “I understand, Carly. Do you think that we can talk?” Soon after, the two `Dark Signers', each from a different time, start to talk with each other.
 
(Elsewhere on Duel Academy; Short time afterwards)
 
In another part of Duel Academy, deep in the woods, we find a dark portal opening up and a mysterious figure steps out of the portal. The figure looks female and when we get a closer look, we find that she looks exactly Sailor Galaxia when she totally controlled by Chaos.
 
Sailor Galaxia look-a-like says, with a dark cold sinister tone, “I have finally arrived and Sailor Moon will pay for interference. I sense that one of the `star seeds' have fallen into an ancient darkness and many more star seeds.” The Sailor Galaxia look-a-like looks in the direction of Duel Academy and she says, with a dark cold sinister sly tone, “Interesting. It seems like many ancient powers, positive and negative, are in this area. A great war is being fought here and Sailor Moon is at the center of it or at least one of the people at the center of it. This shall be interesting indeed.” The Sailor Galaxia look-a-like then spreads her demonic wings and takes off into the distance.
 
(Within the `White Dorm'; on the meanwhile)
 
Inside of Sartorius' room in the `White Dorm', we find the Light of Destruction-possession diviner look at a view screen displaying Rei Hino's `transformation' into a `Dark Signer'.
 
Sartorius says, with a sinister sly tone, “Interesting. It looks like one of the `Chosen Duelists' has become a `Dark Signer'. And this information about a long lost sister, Megumi, might have interesting applications. If she can beat a `Chosen Duelist', then she might be a `Chosen Hanyou'!” Sartorius says, looking at his Tarot card deck, “And this only confirms my suspicions about Melody and her status as a `Chosen Hanyou'. If Inuyasha and Megumi are `Chosen Hanyous', then she must be one too. I must get to see the Light and bring Kagome Higurashi back into the Light!” Sartorius says, with a plain tone, “However, it won't be easy. No one in my dorm can do that now. However, bringing new people into my dorm might prove quite necessary and since Kagome Higurashi and Melody don't exactly get along, I know exactly how to make them see the Light.” Sartorius then looks down on files on the Paradox brothers.
 
(Later that day; returning to our heroes and heroines)
 
In front of the Slifer Red dorm, we find our heroes and heroines, present and future, assembled together as they figure out what's going on with a little aid from Yeshua.
 
Yusei asks Yeshua, “So, our predecessors, the `original Signers' of this era, knew something significant if the controllers of the Old Enerdy system had the same names of the Earthbound Immortals of the Giant, the Hummingbird, the Lizard, and the Monkey, along with the Old Enerdy system being named after the Spider Immortal?”
 
Yeshua says, with a nod, “They did. In the future, Davis, Serena, Yusuke, and Keiko, in their future monarch roles, came to your father, Professor Fudo, to inform them about what they believed about this and they gave them their dragon cards, Stardust Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend, Ancient Fairy Dragon, and Black Rose Dragon, to act as the seals for the Enerdy controllers. With what was happening with the system, Professor Fudo became more convinced of their words of warning. However, when Rex Goodwin's brother, Rudger, took over, he took the cards, but Professor Fudo recovered three of the cards: Namely Stardust Dragon, Black Rose Dragon, and Red Dragon Archfiend. He had Ancient Fairy Dragon, but lost it when he tried to get away.”
 
Luna says, with a plain tone, “And that's how Ancient Fairy Dragon got sealed again. She was free before, but the `Dark Signers' got their hands on her card to reseal her again.”
 
Yeshua says, with a nod, “That's correct, Luna. Afterwards, the three cards, left in Goodwin's hands, were returned to Davis, Keiko, and Yusuke after the Zero Reverse Incident. He knew that their days as `Signers' were over and that a new generation had to take over, but it was the duty of the `old Signers' to pass on their dragons to the next generation.”
 
Jack says, with a serious tone, “And they found us one by one. Davis went to Yusei, Yusuke found me and gave me the card after he saw that I inherited his `Mark of the Dragon', and Keiko found Akiza when she found out about her `Mark of the Dragon' as well as the exact same `Psychic Dueling' abilities.”
 
Yusei asks, seriously, “What will happen now since the `Dark Signers' of our time have come here into the past?”
 
Yeshua says, with a serious tone, “I am not certain about that Yusei Fudo, but what I do know is the various time paradox could result in many outcomes and many of them are not good.”
 
Nyoko says, nervously, “I don't like the sound of that.”
 
Erin says, with a plain tone, “You shouldn't Nyoko. We need to get the future `Signers' and their enemies back to their time as soon as possible or damage to the timeline could become permanent if it already isn't.”
 
Rini asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”
 
Melissa says, with a plain tone, “I believe that Erin is talking about the theory of multiple timelines that it could be possible that the future you come from has already changed, but you are still here because there is now a divergence in the timeline.”
 
Trista says, with a nod, “I do agree with Melissa on this point. Because they came through means not of the Gates of Times, there could be a divergence in the timeline where the future that Rini and the future `Signers' come from has separated from us in which there is a new timeline.”
 
Leo asks, perplexed, “What does that all mean?”
 
Izzy says, with a serious tone, “That means that all of you now come from a `different' or `alternate' future.”
 
Luna asks, curiously, “So, what do we do now?”
 
Sasuke says, with a serious tone, “The best we can do is continue on as usual and defeat our enemies.” Sasuke looks at Serena and she says, seriously, “And that means all of our enemies, Serena.”
 
Mina says, annoyed, “So, we treat Rei as if she is an enemy now? Are you nuts?! She is one of us!”
 
Sasuke says, seriously, “She was one of us Mina! Now, she is a `Dark Signer'!”
 
Lita says, seriously, “That doesn't mean we can't save her!”
 
Hiei says, plainly, “Don't you pay attention, Sailor Soldier? `Dark Signers' are beings of the Netherworld and that means that they are dead.”
 
Zera says, with a plain tone, “They are kept alive only be the `dark powers' within them. In a way, they are like that claypot wench.”
 
Melody says, with an annoyed tone, “Don't remind me about her, Zera.”
 
Serena tells Davis, Yusuke, TK, and Keiko, “I need to ask you a favor: When the time comes to fight, Rei, I will duel her myself.”
 
Everyone looks at Serena and Hotaru asks Serena, “Serena-hime, are you giving up on Rei-chan?”
 
Serena says, with a serious tone, “I'm not giving up on her, but Rei-chan would want me to be the one to duel her. Deep down, I know that Rei-chan will be falling deeper into the darkness by the time we find her again.”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “So, how do we find her?”
 
Zane says, with a dark plain tone, “Most likely, they will find us before we find them.”
 
Tyranno says, seriously, “That's reassuring, soldier.” Just then Serena senses something near the area where the Sacred Beasts are contained and she narrows her eyes in that direction.
 
Darien notices this and he asks Serena, “Is something wrong, Sere'?”
 
Serena replies, with a king smile, “No, Darien. There is nothing wrong. I'm going to need to take a walk and clear my head.” Soon after, Serena heads off, a bit too quickly, into the distance.
 
Erin thinks in her mind, plainly, “She lies quite poorly.” After Serena is some distance away, Erin asks Takara, Rika, Nyoko, and Melissa, “May I ask all of you to join me for a walk?”
 
Rika asks, curiously, “Why?” When Erin makes a motion towards Serena, the Treasured Era soldiers give understanding glares at some kind of unsaid agreement.
 
Takara says, with a nod, “That's no problem, Erin.”
 
Melissa says, with a serious tone, “Indeed, Erin.” Soon after, the five Treasured Era Sailor Soldiers then walk off into the distance.
 
Kuwabara asks, curiously, “What's wrong with them?”
 
Yusuke says, with a sigh, “It beats me, Kuwabara. I'm getting used to the whole `reincarnated alien prince and princess' stick.” However, Kurama, Hiei, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Darien, and plenty of the other heroes and heroines aren't so sure.
 
(In the area of the Sacred Beast cards; Sometime afterwards)
 
Within the area where the Sacred Beast cards are buried, we find the Chaos Sailor Galaxia look-a-like in front of the area where the Sacred Beast cards are buried.
 
The look-a-like says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Interesting. The sinister powers that I feel are coming from here.” She then uses her `dark energies' to make the columns rise and the seal on the Sacred Beasts to become unlocked.
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Didn't you know that it is rude not to take what's yours?” The Chaos Sailor Galaxia look-a-like looks towards the source of the voice to see Valkyrie Sailor Moon in front of her. Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, with a serious tone, “I don't know who you are, but I know that you aren't Sailor Galaxia.”
 
The Chaos Sailor Galaxia look-a-like replies, with a sinister sly smile, “But I am, Sailor Galaxia, Sailor Moon, in a way. Remember what when you tried to get rid of me by putting spreading me across the universe and sealing me in everyone?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, shocked, “No way! You can't be… Chaos?!”
 
Chaos replies, with a dark cold sly tone, “Just call me Sailor Chaos now, Sailor Moon!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, with a serious tone, “You aren't getting any star seeds, Chaos! As well as the Sacred Beast cards!”
 
Chaos says, with a dark cold sly tone, “You might have new powers and new armor, but that won't stop me… or the friend that I `made' to help me!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon asks, curiously, “Friend?” Just then she hears something and she yelps as she leaps out of the way of a fireball. Valkyrie Sailor Moon looks towards the source of the attack to see a female Phage with a Duel Disk like the Dark World Duel Disk from Season Three of Yu-Gi-Oh GX as part of her left wrist.
 
Chaos says, with a dark cold sly grin, “I learned about your world and its interesting history. So, from a duelist that I found, I created my friend: Sailor Duelist!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, drolly, “Well, that's original, Chaos.”
 
Chaos says, with a dark cold sly tone, “I see that you are not impressed, Sailor Moon. However, you must know that the cards that she can play actually come to life.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon replies, drolly, “Why aren't I surprised by this Chaos?”
 
The Phage, Sailor Duelist, draws a card from her deck and yells out, “I play my Lightning Blade!” Just then Lightning Blade appear and Sailor Duelist takes it into her hand in which she charges right at Valkyrie Sailor Moon. But then the Treasured Era Sailor Scouts appear and Valkyrie Sailor Emerald Bright Star creates a mystical shield to block the attack.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star asks, curiously, “Who is the weirdo scout?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, with a serious tone, “It is called a Phage, a fake Sailor Scout created when the star seed of a regular person who doesn't have Senshi based powers is taken out and left outside of their body too long.”
 
Sailor Heaven Star says, with a serious tone, “So, how do we restore this person?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, with a serious tone, “Just keep her busy. I need to stop Chaos from getting the Sacred Beast cards.” Valkyrie Sailor Moon gets out of the way while the Treasured Era Sailor Scouts battle with Sailor Duelist.
 
(Returning with the others; a short time afterwards)
 
We find the rest of our heroes and heroines heading over to the Ra Yellow dorm and many of them are sensing the energy from the area that contains the Sacred Beast cards.
 
Amara says, with a serious tone, “There is something wrong here, everyone.”
 
Kira says, seriously, “There is a lot of nasty energy coming from where the Sacred Beast cards.”
 
Kurama says, with a plain tone, “I thought so, everyone. Serena must have sensed it before we did and went over to face whatever evil force that's trying to take the Sacred Beast cards.”
 
Yusuke says, slapping his head, “That girl is getting to be a real pain!”
 
TK tells Davis, with a serious tone, “Serena is tending to be more `gun-ho' than you.”
 
Davis says, with a nervous tone in his voice, “TK, I don't know if I should thank you or be insulted.” Kari Kamiya can't help to giggle at this, but then a massive portal of darkness then appears in front of our heroes and heroines.
 
Joey asks, perplexed, “What is that?”
 
Tea replies, seriously, “Something not good, Joey.” Just then Yami Marik and Yami Bakura AKA Zorc come out of the portal.
 
Atem yells out, stunned, “Marik?! Zorc?!”
 
Zorc says, with an evil sly grin, “I see that you weren't expecting us, eh, Atem? It is nice to see you, again!”
 
Yugi states, seriously, “Atem crushed you with our help, Zorc! How come you are back?!”
 
Zorc says, with a dark cold sly tone, “Do you really think that I could be destroyed forever, little Yugi? The imbalance in the universe helped, but I have revived to take my revenge and cover the world in shadows!”
 
Joey says, with a serious tone, “Get in line, you overgrown freak!”
 
Yami Marik says, with an evil sly smile, “Guess what Joey? We know all about the `Dark Signers' and within the shadows, we found quite a surprise!”
 
Yusei asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”
 
Zorc says, with a serious tone, “That's really simple fool! For the `Signers' of their era, we know who the `Dark Signer' of the Condor will be!”
 
Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and TK asks, seriously, “Who is it?”
 
Yami Marik asks, with a dark cold nasty tone, “Why should we tell you fool?”
 
Atem says, with a serious tone, “Personally, I believe that we should believe them even if they told us. Lies and betrayal are part of who they truly are.”
 
Zorc says, with a sinister smile, “How sweet, Atem.”
 
Yami Marik says, with a sinister grin, “There is one thing that we can tell. You know this `Dark Signer' is someone that you know all too well, but even she doesn't know what lurks within her.”
 
Kakashi says, seriously, “So, it is a female that we know all too well.”
 
Zorc says, with a sinister grin, “And here is another surprise for you, fools: She is a `Chosen Duelist'!” Our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and horror, but they don't know that some distance away, we find members of the SOL watching them.
 
(Back with our Moon Princess and Treasured Era Sailor Scouts; shortly thereafter)
 
On the meanwhile, we find the Treasured Era Sailor Scouts managing to contain the Phage known as Sailor Duelist with combined efforts by Valkyrie Sailor Emerald Bright Star and Valkyrie Sailor Garnet Dark Star using a combination mystical spell/ninja jutsu to trap her in a powerful illusion while Valkyrie Sailor Moon takes on Chaos.
 
Chaos says, with a dark cold serious tone, “Do you really think that you can stop me this time Sailor Moon?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon says, with a serious tone, “I'm stronger than I was before, Chaos.” The two of them immediately clash and the two of them lock eyes at each other, but when Chaos looks deep into Valkyrie Sailor Moon's eyes, she `sees' something and her eyes widen which causes Valkyrie Sailor Moon to gain a perplexed look.
 
Chaos says, with a sinister sly grin, “This is interesting indeed, Sailor Moon. I never knew you had something like THAT within you.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon asks, curiously, “What do you mean Chaos?”
 
Chaos asks, with a sinister smile, “Do you really think that you conquered your own darkness?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon asks, perplexed, “What kind of goofy question is that Chaos?”
 
Chaos says, with a sinister smile, “You will see, Sailor Moon.” Chaos then leaps away from Valkyrie Sailor Moon and she says, with a dark cold sly tone, “But when you find out, you might find out that the greatest threat of all isn't me, but it is within you.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon yells out, strongly, “What do you mean?!” Soon after, Chaos then vanishes through some kind of teleportation and Valkyrie Sailor Moon was left with a confused expression on her face. Valkyrie Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “What did Chaos mean by that? I thought that with the `Supreme Queen' gone that I had conquered my darkness! Or is she trying to psyche me out with some kind of trick?”
 
(Returning to the others; a brief time later)
 
Back with the others, we find them confronting Yami Marik and Yami Bakura AKA Zorc assembled in front of the rest of the heroes and heroines while Kagome's PDA goes off, but only she focuses on it while the others are focused on the enemy in front of her.
 
When Kagome looks at her PDA, she thinks, surprised, “What is this?! `If you wish to know about the truth about Inuyasha's sister, Megumi, come alone to this location.' If Megumi is under the control of Dartz, then this must be him setting a trap for me, but I can't pass up this change! It will help make things right with Inuyasha.” Kagome then starts to sneak away from the others, but plenty of others noticed her including Melody.
 
Melody thinks in her mind, seriously, “What is the witch up to this time? Personally, I would care if that wench gets thrown off a cliff, but with her these day, I had better make sure that she doesn't cause any more damage that she already has!” Melody then heads off into the distance with plenty of the others noticing.
 
Inuyasha prepares to leave, but Zera stops him and she says, in a whisper with a serious tone, “Let them go off to do their own thing, Inuyasha.”
 
Inuyasha whispers back with a serious tone, “Let them go, Zera? Melody is going with Kagome and we know how they are together. But then again, you might want Melody to go with Kagome knowing how you feel about her.”
 
Zera whispers in reply and she says, plainly, “That's exactly why I'm letting Melody follow that miko and you to stay here. For now, you are going to have to abide by that choice.”
 
Inuyasha asks Zera, with a serious tone, “And what if I don't?”
 
Zera tells Inuyasha, with a plain tone, “Inuyasha, it is best for all of us that you do. I care about you and that's why I do what I do. For the best, if you wish don't wish to start conflict in our `group', just abide on what I say.” Inuyasha just growls as the confrontation between the rest of our heroes and heroines and the two enemies from Yugi's and Atem's past continue on.
 
(Elsewhere on Academy Island; shortly afterwards)
 
In another area of Duel Academy, we find Valkyrie Sailor Genesis teleporting into a location and looking around for any signs of anyone around here, but when she doesn't see anyone, she gets a suspicious look on her face.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, lowly, “Maybe this wasn't a good idea to come here without telling the others.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice yells out, with a nasty tone, “The miko finally gets an idea!” Valkyrie Sailor Genesis looks to see Valkyrie Sailor Big Bang walking towards her.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis yells out, shocked, “Melody?! What are you doing here?!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Big Bang says, with a major snort, “Don't flatter yourself wench! I'm not here for my good health! I'm here to make sure that you are not going to cause anymore trouble!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a plain tone, “Melody, I know that I caused more problems than I should have, but I'm trying to make up for them.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Big Bang says, with a plain tone, “Whatever, witch. What are you doing around here anyway? Look to be a lot of nothing here.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a serious tone, “I got a communication saying that there is information on Megumi. They told me to meet them here.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Big Bang says, with an annoyed tone and slapping herself on the head, “Idiot! Don't you know what a `trap' is?! This is some kind of scheme!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a serious tone, “I figured that much Melody, but I figured that if Dartz is looking for me, I would try to find out if Megumi is alive and with him.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Big Bang yells out, exasperated, “I can't believe if you made yourself dumb or you are born that way, wench!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, really annoyed, “Melody, look, I'm trying to do the right thing! So, if you don't want any part of it, just run back to Zera! I'll save your sister on my own!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Big Bang says, with a serious tone, “Get real, you idiot! My family takes care of themselves and Zera, Inuyasha, and I are the only ones that are going to save Megumi!” Just then both of them sense something nearby and they look to see Sartorius right in front of them.
 
Sartorius tells them, with an evil sly smile, “Ladies, I welcome you.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a stunned tone, “What are you doing here, jerk?!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Big Bang yells out, with a serious tone, “Don't you get it, idiot?! He is the one that sent you the message and he is the one running the trap.”
 
Sartorius replies, with an evil smile, “I must say that Miss Melody does have a point. And I'm glad that she has come since I want both of you.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a confused tone, “Both of us?! I'm the `Chosen Duelist'!”
 
Sartorius says, with a nod, “That's true, Miss Higurashi. However, Inuyasha and his whole family are `Chosen Hanyous' and it includes Miss Melody.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis gasps in shock and Valkyrie Sailor Big Bang says, with a sly grin, “It looks like that you aren't so special after all wench.”
 
Sartorius says, snapping his fingers, “And that's when I need for both of you to see the Light.” Just then some kind of force-field surrounds the area that they are in and Sartorius says, with an evil smile, “Now, you can't leave until you win a tag duel.”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis asks, curiously, “A tag duel? With who?” Just then two blurs come out of seemly nowhere and jump around in which they stop to display the Paradox brothers, but the two of them are wearing white versions of their uniforms with Academy Duel Disks that have their dueling deck inside attached to their left wrists
 
Para says, with a cold sly tone, “Why you will be fighting us, of course! Prepare to lose…!”
 
Dox yells out, with a cold sly tone, “… to us, you fools!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, with a serious tone, “You are the Paradox brothers! Mercenary duelists that dueled against Jaden and Syrus as well as Yugi and Joey!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Big Bang asks, curiously, “How did they do?”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis says, nervously, “Well, Melody, they lost both times, but they…”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Big Bang turns back into Melody, she takes an Academy Duel Disk, and she yells out, attaching it to her left wrist, “Then it will be a walk in the park to take care of them! Just don't get in my way, you idiot!”
 
Valkyrie Sailor Genesis turns back into Kagome, she puts on her own Academy Duel Disk, and she says, seriously, “Melody, this is a tag duel! We need to work together here!”
 
Para tells Dox, with a cold sly grin, “Dox, it seems like they think that they will win.”
 
Dox tells Para, with a cold sly tone, “They will lose and see the Light, my loyal twin.”
 
Melody says, annoyed tone in her voice, “That rhyming is really getting on my nerves! Let's get this over with already, you coated freaks!” Melody and Kagome put their dueling decks inside, they activate their duel disks, their life-point counters display 8000 life-points for each team, and all four of them draw five cards of their decks.
 
“Let's duel!” Kagome, Melody, and the Paradox brothers yell out in unison as their duel begins.
 
Starting Scores:
Kagome and Melody: 8000
Paradox Brothers: 8000
 
Melody says, drawing a card, “I'll take the first turn!” Melody says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play my Spear Dragon in attack mode!” Just then Spear Dragon (1900/0) comes onto the field in attack mode. Melody says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn with two cards face-down!”
 
Para says, drawing a card, “The next move is mine fool!” Para then says, putting one card in the spell/trap slots, “I play my Foolish Burial! As the name says, this spell card allows me to bury one monster from my deck into the graveyard!” A card comes out of Para's deck and he sends it to the graveyard slot of his duel disk. Para says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “But now, I play my Monster Reborn and revive the same monster! Sanga of the Thunder!” Just then Sanga of the Thunder (2600/2200) appears on the field in attack mode. Para then says, putting one card onto his duel disk, “However, I'm not done yet! I'll add this card as well! The fierce and powerful Unshaven Angler!” Soon after, Unshaven Angler (1500/1600) appears on the field in attack mode. Para says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I'll place these face-down, but soon, my monster will bury you six feet under…”
 
Dox yells out, with a cold sly tone, “… in his powerful thunder, fools!”
 
Kagome says, annoyed, “They are starting to get on my nerves with that rhyming.” Kagome says, drawing a card, “Maybe this shut you guys up!” Kagome says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I'll play my Ancient Rules spell card! This card allows me to bring out one level five or above Normal Monster from my hand!” Kagome says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And I choose my Blue-Eyes White Dragon!” Just then Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode. Kagome says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I'll place these face-down and call it a turn here.”
 
Dox says, drawing one card from his deck, “And I shall take my move right now!” Dox says, putting one card onto his duel disk, “I shall release my brother Unshaven Angler and by the way, my brother's monster's ability allows me to play a high level Water monster since Angler's ability counts as two tributes instead of just one. So, I can play my Suijin in attack mode!” Immediately, Unshaven Angler vanishes and replaced by Suijin (2500/2400) in attack mode. Dox then displays a spell card with Gate Guardian surrounded by Sanga, Suijin, and Kazejin and he says, with a cold sly tone while playing the card, “Then I activate my Elemental Triad spell card! Since we have Sanga and Suijin on the field, I can play my Kazejin from my deck!” A card comes out of Dox's deck and when he puts the card on his duel disk, Kazejin (2400/2200) appears on the field in attack mode. Dox says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn with a face-down! This duel has started…!!!”
 
Para then calls out, “…but it is already done!”
 
Para and Dox cry out in unison, with a cold sly tone, “We have already won!”
 
Melody says, with an annoyed tone while drawing a card, “I've had enough of dumb and dumber!” Melody says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate my Advance Force continuous spell card!” Just then a hologram of continuous spell card with a picture of a pair of dragon monsters surrounded by a blue field and Melody says, with a serious tone, “When I Advanced Summon one level seven or above monster, all I need to do is release a level five or higher monster to make the number of tributes that I need to just that one.” Melody says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I activate my Precious Cards from Beyond continuous spell card! As long as this card remains on the field, when I Advanced Summon a monster that usually needs two tributes, I get two more cards from my deck!” Melody says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Then I activate my Boosted Star trap card!” Melody's face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of Tuner monsters creating stars around them and Melody says, with a sly grin, “Thanks to this card, one monster on my field gets extra level for this turn!” Spear Dragon's level goes up from 4 to 5 for this turn.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, amazed, “That means that Melody can used her Advance Force spell card to bring out a powerful monster!”
 
Melody says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I release my Spear Dragon in order to Advance Summon my Tri-Horned Dragon!” Just then Spear Dragon vanishes from the field and Tri-Horned Dragon (2850/2350) appears on the field in attack mode. Melody then says, drawing two cards, “Since my Tri-Horned Dragon is a monster that usually needs two monsters released to play it, my spell card gives me two more cards from my deck!”
 
Kagome tells Melody, “Melody, you need to be careful! Those three monsters have special abilities!”
 
Melody says, with an annoyed tone, “I don't need you to tell me that witch! I can handle myself!” Melody says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn with a card face-down!”
 
Para says, with a cold sly tone, “I see that there is problems between the two of you and that will key to your doom.” Para then draws a card and he says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And now, I release Sanga, Suijin, and Kazejin in order to play our ultimate creature!”
 
Para and Dox yell out in unison, “Meet Gate Guardian in attack mode!” The three monsters vanishes and Gate Guardian (3750/3400) appears on the field in attack mode.

Kagome says, worriedly, “That's not good, Melody! It is one of the strongest cards in Duel Monsters!”
 
Melody says, with a snort, “That triple headed freak has got nothing on me, miko! Watch and learn!”
 
Para laughs coldly and he yells out, with a cold excited tone, “You are really fools!”
 
Dox says, with a cold tone, “And now, you are going to lose this duel!”
 
Para yells out, strongly, “Gate Guardian, take out her Tri-Horned Dragon with Tidal Surge Attack!” Gate Guardian launches its powerful assault right Tri-Horned Dragon.
 
Melody says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Moron, did you forget a few face-down cards and I activate my Sakuretsu Armor!” Melody's face-down is revealed to be the Sakuretsu Armor trap card and Melody says, with a sly tone, “This trap card destroys a monster attacking my monsters!”
 
Dox says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “My Trap Jammer trap card will make you think differently!” Dox's face-down card is revealed to be the Trap Jammer counter-trap card and Melody yelps as her trap card is destroyed while Gate Guardian's attack goes through, destroys Tri-Horned Dragon, and Melody and Kagome lose 850 life-points.
 
Melody says, with a snort, “You just got lucky, jerk!”
 
Para says, with a cold smile, “It is more than luck!”
 
Dox says, with a cold grin, “And you will see that soon enough!” Para then puts one more card into the spell/trap slots and signals that he ends his turn.
 
Current Score:
Kagome and Melody: 7150
Paradox Brothers: 8000
 
Kagome says, drawing a card, “It's my turn, Paradox brothers!” Kagome says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play my Pot of Greed! With this card, I get to draw two more cards from my deck!” Kagome says, drawing two more cards and putting one of them on her duel disk, “Then I play my Hyper Synchron in attack mode!” Just then Hyper Synchron (1600/800) appears on the field in attack mode and Kagome says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Since I played a monster, I can add my Clone Dragon as well!” Just then Clone Dragon (?/?) comes to the field in attack mode and Kagome says, with a sly tone, “Now, my Clone Dragon becomes an exact copy of my Hyper Synchron, Paradox!” Just then Clone Dragon turns into an exact copy of Hyper Synchron with stats of 1600/800. Kagome yells out, with a serious tone, “Then I tune my Hyper Synchron with my Clone Dragon in order to Synchro Summon my Light End Dragon!” Hyper Synchron's chest opens out, four stars come out that turn into four rings that surround Clone Dragon making it becomes transparent, and when a column of light appears on the field, Kagome puts a Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and out of the light, Light End Dragon (2600/2100) appears on the field in attack mode. Kagome says, with a smile, “And thanks to my Hyper Synchron's ability, Light End Dragon gets an eight hundred attack points boost!” An image of Hyper Synchron goes into Light End Dragon and Light End Dragon's stats rise from 2600/2100 to 3400/2100!
 
Para says, with a cold smirk, “You really like that overgrown lizard can beat our guardian? You must have gone out of your mind, little girl!”
 
Kagome says, with a grin, “Not when my Light End Dragon can reduce your monster's strength by fifteen hundred attack and defense points when losing only five hundred attack and defense points of its own, jerk!”
 
Paradox brothers yell out in unison, “No way, you can't!” Light End Dragon glows causing its own stats to reduce from 3400/2100 to 2900/1600 while Gate Guardian's stats reduce from 3750/3450 to 2250/1950!
 
Kagome yells out, strongly, “Light End Dragon, obliterate their Gate Guardian!” Light End Dragon unleashes a powerful burst of light energy that destroys Gate Guardian and Paradox Brothers yelp as they lose 650 life-points.
 
Para says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Thank you, little girl! I can play my Light Energy trap card!” Para's face-down card is revealed to be trap card with a picture of Gate Guardian being turned into light energy.
 
Dox says, with a cold smile, “When Gate Guardian is destroyed, we can play this from our deck!”
 
A card comes out of Para's deck, he puts it on his duel disk, and Paradox Brothers yell out in unison, as Para puts the card on his duel disk, “Light Guardian!” Just then a column of white light appears and out of that sickly white light, Light Guardian (3800/3500), a huge monster with the upper body of Dark Guardian, through the colors were white instead of dark grey and brown, but huge just two large white armored legs with two icy-blue samurai swords in his hands, appears on the field in attack mode.
 
Dox says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Now, I play my Counterattack Beacon trap card!” Dox's face-down card is revealed to be the Counterattack Beacon trap card and Dox says, with a cold smile, “Now, our Light Guardian gains five hundred attack points and the monster that destroyed our Gate Guardian must attack our Light Guardian now!” Light Guardian's stats rise from 3800/3500 to 4300/3500 and Light End Dragon is forced to attack that monster.

Kagome says, with a serious tone, “My Light End Dragon, since brought onto the field by my Hyper Synchron, can't be destroyed in battle!”
 
Para says, with a cold laugh, “Don't you think that we know that little girl?! We were hoping for that!” Just then Light Guardian slices at Light End Dragon and Kagome and Melody gasps as they lose 1400 life-points.
 
Dox says, with a cold smirk, “Because right now, we are going to have the last laugh! Since our Light Guardian hasn't destroyed a monster in battle this turn and it has attacked, you lose a monster and half of its original attack power!”
 
Kagome calls out, flabbergasted, “You have got to be kidding me here!” Light Guardian slices Light End Dragon in half and Kagome and Melody gasp they lose 1300 more life-points.
 
Melody yells out, annoyed, “Way to go, miko! Not only did you fall right into their trap, you lost us tons of life-points!”
 
Kagome calls out, a bit annoyed, “You aren't exactly helping here Melody!”
 
Melody says, with a snarl, “If you want something done, then do it yourself I say, miko!”
 
Kagome says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “We'll see about that since I play my Phoenix Dragon trap card, Melody!” Just then Kagome's face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a phoenix energy coming from a lifeless dragon form and Kagome says, with a serious tone, “Since you destroyed a dragon monster through a special ability, I can to play one Dragon monster from my deck equal or less in level to the dragon that you destroyed!” A card comes out of Kagome's deck, she puts it on her duel disk, and she yells out, strongly, “And I choose a second Blue-Eyes White Dragon!” Immediately, a second Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode on Kagome's field. Kagome says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I'll end my turn with a face-down card!” On the meanwhile, Light Guardian's stats return from 4300/3500 to 3800/3500 since the effect of Counterattack Beacon is done.
 
Current Score:
Kagome and Melody: 4450
Paradox Brothers: 7350
 
Dox asks, drawing a card, “Is that all?!”
 
Para says, with a cold smile, “You are setting yourself for a fall!”
 
Dox says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play my Card of Sanctity and it forces all of us to draw until we are holding six cards in our hands!” All four duelists then draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands and Dox says, displaying a spell card with Light Guardian shining over Gate Guardian, “And then I play Guardian of Light spell card! Since Light Guardian is on our field, I can revive Gate Guardian without worrying about summoning conditions!”
 
Melody says, with a snort, “That's just great!” Just then Gate Guardian (3750/3450) appears on Dox's field in attack mode.
 
Dox yells out, with a cold serious tone, “And now, Gate Guardian, attack her life-points directly!” Gate Guardian then unleashes its attack right at Melody.
 
Melody says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Not with my Soul Resurrection trap card!” Melody's face-down card is revealed to be the Soul Resurrection continuous trap card and Melody says, with a serious tone, “This card allows me to revive one Normal Monster from my grave in defense mode and I choose my Tri-Horned Dragon!” Just then Tri-Horned Dragon (2850/2350) reappears on the field in defense mode.
 
Dox says, with a sly grin, “I'll just take out your dragon then!” Gate Guardian then continues its attack towards Tri-Horned Dragon.
 
Kagome says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “I activate my Dragon Champion trap card!” Kagome's face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of dragons fighting against some kind of unknown foe and Kagome says, with a serious tone, “Since you are attacking a dragon monster and there are other dragons on the field, I can switch the attack from one dragon to another dragon!” Just then Gate Guardian's attack switches from Tri-Horned Dragon to Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Kagome says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Then I play my Strike Dragon trap card!” Kagome's other face-down is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of an aura transferring an unknown monster into a dragon monster and Kagome says, with a serious tone, “Your monster loses one hundred attack points for each level your monster has and it is transferred to the dragon monster that you are attacking, Dox! Since your monster is a level eleven, Gate Guardian loses eleven hundred attack points and my Blue-Eyes White Dragon gains those points!” Gate Guardian's stats reduce from 3750/3450 down 2650/3450 while Blue-Eyes White Dragon's stats rise from 3000/2500 to 4100/2500 in which Blue-Eyes White Dragon attacks Gate Guardian and destroys with a powerful blast causing Paradox Brother to lose 1450 life-points.
 
Melody yells out, annoyed, “I didn't need your help, miko!”
 
Kagome tells Melody, seriously, “Melody, if we are going to survive this, then we need to work together! They are working as a team and we need to work as a team to defeat them!”
 
Dox says, with a cold snort, “You just got lucky, brat!” Dox says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play my Defense Wall in defense mode!” Just then Defense Wall (0/2100) appears on the field in defense mode and Dox says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “Then I end my turn with two cards face-down!”
 
Current Score:
Kagome and Melody: 4450
Paradox Brothers: 5900
 
Melody says, drawing a card from her deck, “It's my turn, losers!” Melody says, putting one card onto her duel disk, “And with the ability of my continuous spell card, Advanced Force, I can play one level seven or above monster by sending one level five or higher on my field out of here! So, I release my Tri-Horned Dragon in order to play Felgrand Dragon in attack mode!” Tri-Horned Dragon vanishes from the field and Felgrand Dragon (2800/2800) appears on the field in attack mode. Melody says, drawing two more cards, “Since my Felgrand Dragon requires two monsters normally to be sent packing to Normal Summon him, my other spell card gives me two more cards!”
 
Para says, with a cold smirk, “What was the point of that? Trading one weakling for another…”
 
Dox says, with a cold smile, “You are going to lose just like that, brat!”
 
Melody says, with a snarl while putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I'm starting to get real annoyed with you and your brother along with your rhyming! I'm going to shut you up with my Advanced Draw spell card and by releasing one level eight monster from my field, I get two more cards from my deck!” Felgrand Dragon then vanishes from the field and Melody draws two cards as Kagome wonders what Melody is doing.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, perplexed, “What's Melody doing? She got rid of her only defense!”
 
Melody says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Next, I activate my face-down: Dark Spell Regeneration!”
 
Paradox Brothers yell out in unison, “Oh no!” Melody's face-down card is revealed to be the Dark Spell Regeneration Quick-Play spell card.
 
Melody says, with a smirk, “I think that you know what this little card can do, dopes! It can allow me to use any spell card in the grave and I choose your Monster Reborn to bring back my Felgrand Dragon!” Felgrand Dragon (2800/2800) returns to the field in attack mode and Melody says, with a smirk, “Since he was revived from the graveyard after being sent there from the field, he gets a boost of three hundred attack points for every level of a monster in the grave that I choose and I choose my Tri-Horned Dragon which means twenty-four hundred more attack points!” Felgrand Dragon's stats rise from 2800/2800 to 5200/2800!
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, with a smile, “That's what Melody was planning all along! She wanted to sent her monster from the field to the grave and back again in order to boost its power!”
 
Dox says, with a cold snarl, “Doesn't matter since you can only attack my monster and it is in defense mode!”
 
Melody says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “My Aura Veil equip spell card says otherwise, freaks!” Just then a hologram of an equip spell card with Spellcaster monster surrounded by a golden aura appears on the field and Melody says, with a serious tone, “With my monster equipped with this card, your monster's abilities are made useless when it attacks!”
 
Paradox Brothers yell out in unison, “Oh no!”
 
Melody shouts out, “Felgrand Dragon, the way is clean and now, crush their Light Guardian!” Felgrand Dragon unleashes a powerful beam of energy at Light Guardian that smashes into him, but while Paradox Brothers lose 1400 life-points, Light Guardian stays on the field.
 
Para says, with a cold smile, “Too bad, but our Light Guardian is unable to be destroyed in battle!”
 
Melody says, putting three cards into the spell/trap slots, “I'll end with three cards face-down on the field!”
 
Current Score:
Kagome and Melody: 4450
Paradox Brothers: 4500
 
Para yells out, drawing a card, “It is time to turn this duel around!”
 
Dox calls out, with a cold smile, “And sending you sinking into the ground, fools!”
 
Para says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I'll play my Pump Up and Double Pounder spell cards!” Just then the Pump Up and another spell card with a picture of a monster hammering at another group of monsters appears on the field and Para says, with a cold smile, “Thanks to this card, if my monster destroys a monster in battle, I get to smash you again and my Pump Up spell shall double the strength of our Guardian for this turn!” Light Guardian's stats then rise from 3800/3500 to 7600/3500 and Para yells out, strongly, “Light Guardian, crush her dragon and her life-points as well as bring them into the Light!” Light Guardian then charges right at Blue-Eyes White Dragon in which Kagome gasps in shock.
 
Melody says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “I play my Covering Fire trap card!” Melody's face-down card is revealed to be the Covering Fire trap card and Melody says, with a serious tone, “Now, I can transfer my Felgrand's strength to the miko's dragon and boost its strength equal to my dragon's power!” Kagome gasps in shock as Blue-Eyes White Dragon's stats rise from 3000/2500 to 8200/2500!
 
Dox says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I don't think so, little girl! I activate my Seven Tools of the Bandit!” Dox's face-down card is revealed to be the Seven Tools of the Bandit counter-trap card and Dox says, with a cold smirk, “All I need to lose is one grand in life-points and your trap is finished!” Paradox Brother's life-points then drop by 1000 points.
 
Melody asks, with a smirk, “Get ready, moron! Did you think you were the only one with a Trap Jammer?” Melody pushes a button on her duel disk and her face-down card is revealed to be the Trap Jammer counter-trap card.
 
Dox yells out, stunned, “My trap is a cook goose!” Dox's counter-trap card is negated and Blue-Eyes White Dragon counterattack in which neither monster is destroyed, but Paradox Brother loses 600 life-points.
 
Para says, with a cold snarl, “You might have avoided that one, but my Light Guardian will take down your dragon!” Light Guardian prepares to destroy Felgrand Dragon.
 
Melody says, with a wide grin and pushing a button on her duel disk, “I play my Crystal Mirrors trap card!” Melody's final face-down card is revealed to be a trap card revealing a set of ice mirror causing a monster's attack to bounce off and hit another monster. Melody says, with a smile, “This card protects my Felgrand and let's your stupid monster's ability work on another monster, like your Defense Wall!” Just then Light Guardian's creates an `X'-slash energy force with its sword in which crystal appear around Felgrand that bounce it to Defense Wall, which destroys it.
 
Para says, nervously and a bit coldly annoyed, “I… I end my turn.”
 
Current Score:
Kagome and Melody: 4450
Paradox Brothers: 3500
 
Kagome tells Melody, amazed, “You helped me, Melody.”
 
Melody says, with an annoyed tone, “Get over it, miko. I didn't do it for you, moron. I helped you to win the duel. You are a real pain in my buttocks right now, but right now, these jerks really piss me off more than you through that could change. Now, end this duel with this move or I'll end you!”
 
Kagome says, drawing a card and with a smile, “Whatever you say, Melody!” Kagome says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate my Double Fusion spell card! I can perform two Fusion Summons without the need of two Polymerization spell cards, but our life-points drop by five hundred in return!” Kagome's and Melody's life-points decrease by 500 points in which Kagome discards one more Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) monster card from her hand to the graveyard. Kagome says, with a serious tone, “I combine the final Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my hand with the two already on the field to form Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!” Just then the third Blue-Eyes White Dragon appears on the field, goes into a fusion vortex with the other two on the field, and when Kagome puts a Fusion Monster card from her Extra deck on her duel disk, Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500/3800) appears on the field in attack mode. Kagome then discards Black Luster Soldier (3000/2500) Ritual monster card from her deck and she says, with a serious tone, “Then I add my Black Luster Soldier in order to form my Dragon Master Knight in attack mode!” Black Luster Soldier appears on the field, goes into a fusion vortex with Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, and when Kagome puts another fusion monster card on her duel disk, Dragon Master Knight (5000/5000) appears on the field in attack mode. Kagome says, with a smile, “And thanks to his ability, Melody's dragon gives my monster five hundred more attack points!” Dragon Master Knight's stats rise from 5000/5000 to 5500/5000!
 
Dox thinks in his mind, with a cold sly grin, “The instant that you attack, your attack will fail since my face-down is Spirit Barrier! With it, our life-points shall be safe since our greatest monster can't be beaten!”
 
Kagome says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “And I play my last card: Cold Wave! This card negates all spell and trap cards for the duration of my turn!” Just then a wave of cold energy freezes all spell and trap cards on the field.
 
Dox yells out, stunned, “My trap card!”

Kagome calls out, strongly, “It is time to end this duel! Dragon Master Knight, attack Dox directly and end this duel with Dragon Saber Blast!” Dragon Master Knight unleashes his most powerful attack on Dox and it slams into him and Para with terrific force causing them to cry out as they lose 5500 life-points, ending the duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Kagome and Melody: 3950
Paradox Brothers: 0
 
With the end of the duel, the Paradox Brothers collapse into unconsciousness and Kagome and Melody stand triumphant over their foes.
 
Sartorius says, with a sigh, “I must say that's indeed impressive, but you saw the Light once before, Miss Higurashi, and I dare say that you will see it, again.”
 
Kagome says, with a serious tone, “I rather die than become your puppet, again, alien freak!”
 
Sartorius says, with a evil smirk, “All of you shall see the Light sooner or later!” Just then a sickly white blinds Kagome and Melody and when they look, again, the Light of Destruction possessed leader of the Society of Light is gone!
 
Melody says, with a snort, “Pathetic coward.” Melody says, going over to Paradox Brothers, “Come on, miko! I'm not doing this work alone! If it was up to me, I would leave them here, but Inuyasha and plenty of you would get on back with the `brainwashing' stuff and I don't want to hear it!”
 
Kagome tells Melody, with a plain tone, “Thanks for helping out, Melody.”
 
Melody says, with a snort, “Don't get used to it, moron! I only did it to win the duel and to me, you are still a worthless backstabber! Since I had no other choice, I did what I did, so, get over it!” Kagome sighs as she prepares to help Melody bring the Paradox Brothers back to the others.
 
(On the meanwhile; elsewhere on the island)
 
In the skies above, we find Valkyrie Sailor Moon looking around for any sign of Rei, but she doesn't find a thing. However, there is also something else. The words that Chaos told her still haunt her.
 
Valkyrie Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “What did Chaos mean by those words?” Just then images of condors fill Valkyrie Sailor Moon's mind and she yelps out in pain and agony from her heart and chest in which she breathes heavily. Valkyrie Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, confused, “What was that all about?!”
 
Next time in Chapter 30: Shifting to Turbo: Our heroes and heroines have a lot to deal with on their minds and as the GX tournament continues to wind down, we find that Pegasus and Kaiba makes another visit to Duel Academy. They reveal the prototypes of the first Duel Runners which are quite common in Rini's and the future `Signers' era in which they learn about Turbo Dueling. Our heroes and heroines, especially our present-day `Signers', decide to learn more about Turbo Dueling from Rini and the `Signers' from the Crystal Tokyo timeline. When the `Dark Signers' hear about this, they are plenty much thrilled about this and decide to take our heroes and heroines on. Luring Davis and Yusei into the Digital World, they find themselves in a tag Shadow Turbo Duel which will be difficult for Davis since he is just learning. On the meanwhile, the rest of the Sailor Scouts are in a bad way as Chaos comes in with Negaverse right behind them and Chaos gains enough strength to give Valkyrie Sailor Moon plenty of trouble. Our Treasured Era Sailor Scouts along with Yugi and his friends finally take on Zorc and Yami Marik in two powerful duels that will show how to play in Shadow Duels Ancient Egypt style! On the meanwhile, Keiko tries to figure out her connection to Aqua's lost sibling and her days as an Underground Duelist. However, soon enough, she will find a shocking connection that will send shivers down your spine! Finally, Inuyasha and his family learn that their lost family member is indeed alive and she was responsible for the death of Rei Hino as well as her `transformation' into a `Dark Signer'! And now, she plans to take the rest of the world with Rei unless Inuyasha and his family along with their friends and/or allies can find a way to stop her! What will happen next?! Can Davis survive his first Shadow Turbo Duel' with Yusei's help?! What is the `connection' between Aqua's lost sibling and Keiko?! The answers to these questions and many more surprises on the next `Twilight Wars'!
 
I'm really sorry that this chapter took A REALLY LONG time to get out, but my life has been really complicated and hectic as of late! My parents had to move out of our home for nearly two decades back to New York City where I was born and lived for only five years before I left for my home in PA for nearly two decades and now, we are moving back in which this situation has been totally stressful for all of us as of late. I need to look for a job for money and such, but once things settle down, everything will be back to normal. Anyway, please read and review my stories and I hope that they are still to you liking! Later and best wishes, everyone!