Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks 5 ❯ Break-up ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Break-up
 
I do not own DBZ or SM.
 
"Does anyone know anything about Serena's whereabouts today?" Ms. Haruna asked her class the next day after lunch, "Her parents said she ran out of the house at seven forty-five, but it's a little past one now." Everyone shook their head no. "I'm worried," Molly said turning around to Serena's boyfriend and other friends, "What if Serena got kidnapped?" Trunks, Ami, and Lita highly doubted that. "Ms. Haruna, I'll go look for her if you'd like," Trunks offered. "Maybe that would be for the best," the teacher pondered and then let Trunks leave. Serena maybe an airhead at times and skip her fighting lessons with him, but he knew she would never ditch school because her mom would freak. Something was defiantly wrong.
 
Serena ran down the streets in her neighbourhood looking everywhere. "This is ridiculous I've been looking for at least four hours!" she panted exhausted. "Serena!" she heard someone shout her name. She looked up and saw Trunks flying toward her. "Trunks! This is awful!" she yelled as he landed beside her. "What?" he asked, "Where have you been and why didn't you come to school?" "Rini's gone!" she screamed, "I went to go wake her up because my mom signed her up for school and she was gone!" "We have to find her," Trunks said. "What do you think I've been trying to do for these past hours?!" Serena screamed and started running again. "I checked the elementary school, the arcade, the lake, the café, and now the neighbourhoods," Serena panted as they ran looking around the streets. "Let's check the park," Trunks said and they changed direction.
 
They ran through the park and finally at the play equipment they saw Rini sitting on a swing. Serena and Trunks ran to the little girl. Serena dropped to her knees and hugged Rini. "Oh Rini, I've been looking all over for you," she gasped. Rini pushed her away. "Leave me alone," Rini told them. Trunks knelt beside her. "Come on Rini," he said and took her hand. A vision ran through his mind. It was a crystal palace. Rini looked at Trunks and consented finally to go with them. Trunks put Rini on his back and they walked to Serena's house. "I hope you know I'm really steamed at you Rini," Serena said. "Alright already. I won't ever do it again okay," Rini said and stuck her tongue out at Serena. "Serena calm down," Trunks said jogging to keep up with Serena's agitated quickened pace.
 
"Rini how could you ran off like that having Serena all worried and missing school. I'll call them right away so they know Serena and Trunks are safe," Chichi said and went back inside. "I'm sorry," Rini said looking at her feet. "It's okay, just don't do it again," Goku told her. "Hey Serena, Videl called and wants you to go with her to check the set up for the reception hall," Gohan said. Serena jumped and screamed in excitement. "Can I come too?" Rini asked. "Hey who are you?" Goten asked. "Is she a friend of yours Serena?" Goku asked. "What?" Serena asked looking at them, "Don't you know her?" "No," they all said. "Uh-oh," Rini said and made the floating cat head ball turn into a parasol. Rini began twirling it and hypnotizing them. Luna saw what was happening from Serena's window and ran downstairs. Luna scratched them all on the face and broke the trance. "Bad kitty," Rini said to Luna. Serena grabbed Rini and turned her over her knee. "Okay the gigs up kid tell us now who you are and why you're here," Serena demanded. Rini looked like she might cry. "Let's go inside and talk," Trunks said putting a hand on Serena's shoulder. Serena looked at him. Put her down. He thought. But what if she tries that again? Serena thought. She won't. Trunks thought. "Fine," Serena said and put Rini on the ground. She grabbed Rini's hand and dragged her into the living room. Gohan, Goten, and Goku followed confused.
 
"Serena, who's your friend?" Chichi asked hanging up the phone. "I don't know," Serena said angrily and made Rini sit on the sofa, "This brat appeared yesterday and made you think she was our cousin. I don't know how she got here or why she's here." "I need the Silver Crystal to save my mom," Rini said. "Who's your mom?" Serena asked. Rini didn't answer. "Okay, well then why does your mom need the Silver Crystal?" Serena asked. Rini didn't say anything but shifted uncomfortably. "Rini answer me. I'm trying to help!" Serena said. "Serena's right Rini," Trunks said, "The more you tell us the more we can help you." "I don't want your help! I want the Silver Crystal!" Rini yelled and ran up the stairs to the attic. Serena stormed out of the house. "Where are you going?" her mother called after her. "Rei's!" she screamed and kept going. "I better go home now and tell my parents what's happened, but we need to protect Rini. Yesterday a new enemy attacked her," Trunks told them and took off.
 
As he was walking Trunks had another vision. Serena was standing in a white dress and the ground around her crumbled. A voice then said, "Stay away from Serena or she will die." Trunks looked around. He was still on the street but sweating profoundly. "What was that?" he panted. He took to the air and found Serena. She had stopped in front of the Arcade and was debating to go in or not. "Serena!" he called her and landed. "Trunks!" she squealed and ran to him. She hugged him. He pushed her away. "Serena, I…I…I don't think we should see each other anymore," Trunks said looking at the ground. "You're kidding," Serena whispered. "No Serena, we're through," he said and took to the sky again and went home.
 
Serena stood still for a few minutes to let what just happened register. Trunks had broken up with her and without even an explanation. Serena turned and ran to Rei's temple calling all the girls on her communicator to meet there.
 
"What happened Serena?" Lita asked. "Who knows I sure don't," Serena cried. "But your past," Mina said. "I guess he doesn't care anymore," Serena cried. "Serena just follow your heart and I know I will all work out," Rei said smiling at her. Serena flung her arms at her friend and hugged her and the other girls followed suit. Serena also told the girls about Rini and what had happened. "We've defiantly got to keep an eye on her as well," Ami said.
 
As Serena was walking home she spotted a pay phone. She went in and dialled Trunks' house. Lucky for her his little sister Bulla picked up. "Hi Bulla, it's Serena," she said into the phone. "Okay I'll get Trunks," the little girl said. "No," Serena quickly said, "I…I wanted to talk to you." "About what?" the little girl inquired. "I wanted to know if Trunks has seemed a little strange to you these past few days," Serena asked. "Well he's been concerned for you and Rini, but today when he got home he was really upset. Do you know why," Bulla asked. "No and I don't know if I will because today Trunks…Trunks…broke up with me," Serena started crying and fell to the floor of the phone booth. "What?!" Bulla yelled. "Don't tell him I called," Serena begged. "Okay," Bulla said unsure. Serena hung up and cried on the floor.
 
After a while Serena stopped and saw a flyer for a new beauty store. She followed the flyer and went into the store. "Oh honey look at you all sad and depressed," a lady behind a counter said to Serena as she walked through the store, "Boy trouble I presume well here try these moisturizers and he'll love you again." "Trunks isn't like that," Serena said. "Look sweetheart the thicker the make-up the more men are attracted to you," the lady said. "No way you're just trying to sell your make-up and I'm not buying any!" Serena yelled. The lady grabbed her arm. "Let me go right now you pancake face!" Serena yelled. The lady turned into a monster with a red gem on her forehead that had the upside down black crescent moon inside. Serena used her other hand to punch the monster in the face and sent it flying into the shelves behind it. Serena grabbed her brooch and yelled, "Moon Crystal Power!"
 
She transformed into Sailor Moon. "In the name of the Moon I'll punish you!" Sailor Moon yelled. "Ha! I'll destroy anyone who interferes with our plans to take over Crystal Tokyo," the monster said. "Crystal Tokyo? What's that?" Sailor Moon asked. The monster opened its mouth but spit powder at Sailor Moon rather than answer her. Sailor Moon ran behind a shelf and the powder melted it. Sailor Moon screamed and ran. She slipped on a can and crashed into the wall. Sailor Moon got up and put her hands to her chest. "Shine Aqua Illusion!" she yelled and threw water at the monster. "Oh no I have to put my face back on!" the monster yelled and began applying lipstick. Sailor Moon called her sceptre and waved it. "Moon Sceptre Elimination!" she yelled pointing it at the enemy sending the energy beam at it destroying it. The enemy crumbled into dust and the jewel turned black. Sailor Moon picked it up so she could let Ami analyze it later. She heard a rustle and turned. She saw Trunks and Goten leaving in the air. She smiled knowing they had been watching her. That's it. She thought. I'll become stronger and smart and then I'll win you back Trunks. We're destined to be together forever I just know it.