Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks2 ❯ New Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

New Beginning
I do not own DBZ or SM
Chichi wished her eldest and middle child off to school. Today they were both starting real schools. Gohan was going to high school, and Serena had begged her to let her go to the same grammar school as Trunks. Even thought he was eight and she was seven they had immensely strong feelings for each other that everyone was amazed at. At the age of five Trunks had proclaimed his love for Serena and promised to always protect her, and Serena had proclaimed that she loved him and would do anything for him. Since then the two had been almost inseparable. Through some persuasion from Bulma and Serena's relentless crying Chichi had agreed to let Serena go to a normal school and not be home schooled, but Gohan had to bring her there and back every day which meant he had to go to normal school as well.
"Mommy, I want to go too," a six year old Goten whined. "Next year," Chichi said.
Gohan dropped Serena off at Cross Roads Grammar School, and went on to Orange Star High School. Serena and Trunks were in the same class. Trunks had convinced his mother to let him start a year later than he should have because he felt he wasn't ready. She knew though that he wanted to be with Serena a gave up finally. Serena went to sit with her best friend Molly, and Trunks sat behind them with Melvin. Their teacher Miss Haruna came in and began teaching. After school Trunks and Serena went to Capsule Corp. to wait for Gohan to pick her up and go home. Bulma made them cookies and they watched TV.
"Hey Gohan how was your first day?" Serena asked when he entered the room they were in. Trunks and Serena were watching TV and sitting very, very close together. To close to make Gohan comfortable, after all this was his baby sister. "Alright I guess. Ready to go?" he responded. His day had been nothing but alright. The other kids had kept staring at him since they lived so far from home and he couldn't control his strength. "Sure," Serena said and got up. Trunks gave her books to Gohan and the two left on the Nimbus Cloud. "Bye Trunks. See you tomorrow," Serena called and blew him a kiss as they left. "Bye," he replied and smiled at her.
The next day after school Gohan and Serena stayed for dinner, Gohan wanted to talk with Bulma. He wanted her to make a disguise for him so he could fight crime without other people knowing it was him. Bulma made him a retractable outfit that was operated by a watch. It was black with a green tunic, a red cape, and a helmet. Trunks and Serena cracked up laughing. "Gohan, you look so stupid!" Serena giggled. "Thanks Bulma. I really appreciate it," Gohan said giving Serena an evil glance making her stop laughing. "No problem Gohan," Bulma said, "I got the idea from. *pause* You know." She tilted her head toward Serena. "Yeah I understand," Gohan said. Trunks and Serena gave each other confused looks. "We don't," Trunks said. "One day you will," Gohan said thinking of Sailor Moon, "Come on Serena it's time to go." "Do we have to?" Serena whined. "Yes," Gohan said and they went home.
"Wow Gohan, that's a cool uniform!" Goten exclaimed. "Thanks Goten. I knew you'd be on my side," Gohan said. "It doesn't matter who is on your side. You still look stupid," Serena said. "Serena! That's enough no matter how ridiculous Gohan looks it isn't polite to say things like that," Chichi said. Gohan rolled his eyes. "Sorry," Serena giggled, "Good-night." She kissed her Mom and two brothers and went up to her room in the attic.
A few weeks later Serena and Gohan stopped going to school so Gohan could train for the World Martial Arts competition. Apparently some girl had black mailed him into it and Chichi would only let him train because Goku was going to be there. "Oh Serena, Goten you'll finally be able to meet your father!" Chichi cried. Serena and Goten were both excited they had heard great things from their family and their friends about their father.
That weekend Trunks came over and was playing with Serena and Goten. Gohan was going to teach Goten and some girl to fly. Serena and Trunks went off into the woods. They walked around until they found the apple tree by the stream that Gohan took them to sometimes saying their father used to take him there when he was young. They sat there and talked about different things like school and how Serena thought Melvin and Molly would make the cutest couple until it was time for dinner. During lunch they learned the girl's name was Vide, and that she had blackmailed Gohan into giving her the flying lessons. "So Serena," Videl said, "Do you know how to fly?" "No, I'm afraid of heights," she replied. "Yet you let them fly you around?" Videl questioned her. "So I don't I get left behind, and I don't get left behind," Serena retorted. "Oh," Videl said.
Gohan remembered that day they tried to make her fly. They brought her over to Capsule Corp. early in the morning she was barely awake. Vegeta was teaching Trunks since he was four and thought she should learn even though she was three. Vegeta told them exactly what to do and Trunks was flying in no time, but Serena had refused. Vegeta told her to fly of she'd be sorry. She still refused and Vegeta had grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the air. He said she was going to fly or fall. Serena looked down and started freaking out. She freaked out so much she turned super saiyan and broke Vegeta's grip and fell where Trunks caught her. Chichi could have died when Serena's hair turned silver. She'd never seen Serena go super saiyan before. Vegeta was furious and started training Trunks even harder to make him become a super saiyan too, but he couldn't. Serena knew how to fight, but she didn't unless she really had to. She really didn't like it, which made Vegeta all the more angry.
"So Gohan," Serena said very coolly making Gohan tense he didn't like that tone in her voice, "Are you going to marry Videl?" "What?!" Gohan screamed spitting out his food, "No!" "Awe. Why? I'd like a sister to go shopping with," Serena said. She loved to make Gohan uncomfortable and girls always made him uncomfortable. "But I guess she wouldn't anyways. You wear that stupid outfit like everyday," she wrinkled her perfect little nose at his white shirt and orange pants. "Let's go back to flying," Gohan said and dragged Videl away from his giggling mother and sister.
Trunks and Serena went back to West City were Trunks lived so Serena could go shopping. Since it was past dinner time when they got back to Capsule Corp. Serena was allowed to spend the night in one of the guest rooms. The next day Serena and Trunks went into the gravity room with Vegeta. Serena sat on a small bench she had Vegeta bring in while he trained and Trunks tried to walk in the increased gravity. Vegeta suggested that they do something else since 150 times earth's normal gravity was a bit much for children. Trunks refused, "Goten is going to enter the tournament and I am too." "Well then what are you going to do?" Vegeta asked him. Serena giggled getting a smile from both Trunks and Vegeta. She has such a way with boys. "Guess I'll go super," Trunks said and became a super saiyan. "What?!" Vegeta exclaimed, "How long have you been able to do this?" "A while," Trunks responded, "Serena helped me." Serena giggled again getting another smile from both of them. "Trunks attack me. If you can hit me I'll take both you and Serena to the park for one hour," Vegeta said. "Okay," Trunks said and started punching at Vegeta. Trunks hit Vegeta after a few tries, but Vegeta punched Trunks back. Serena ran up to Trunks and kneeled beside him putting her arm around him. "You didn't say that you'd hit back," Trunks whined. "I didn't say that I wouldn't," Vegeta replied, "Now dry your tears. We're going to the park." Serena and Trunks both lit up and practically dragged Vegeta out of the gravity room. Then they went to get Bulma and dragged both adults to the park. Trunks and Serena ran around on the playground and fed the ducks. One of the ducks bit Serena and Trunks kicked it to the other side of the park. "Trunks!" Bulma yelled. "But Mom," Trunks said, "It bit Serena." After that Trunks and Serena dragged Bulma and Vegeta to the swings each child sat on a swing and Bulma pushed Trunks while Vegeta pushed Serena. After a while Vegeta stopped and said, "Alright you've had your hour of fun. Now it's time to continue training." "Awe," both Serena and Trunks said, and Trunks was dragged back to Capsule Corp. while Bulma drove Serena home.
A few days later was the day of the tournament. Serena and Chichi were running around the house trying to decide what to wear. Chichi wanted to look good for Goku, and Serena wanted to look good for Trunks. After about ten outfit changes each they had made their selections. Chichi had decided to stick with her yellow kimono with a purple scarf with her hair in its usual bun. Serena had picked a blue skort that matched her eyes and matched it with a mint green three-quarter length sleeved sweater; Serena also straighten her hair middle-back length hair and pulled it up into a half-ponytail. Bulma picked up Chichi, Gohan, Serena, and Goten in one of her airplanes and everyone went to the tournament. On the way the boys agreed not to become super saiyans while fighting. When they got there they immediately started looking for Goku. "This is dumb," Serena said to Trunks as they walked around, "We don't even know who we're looking for. Sorry." She had bumped into someone. She looked up and saw this person looked almost like her little brother Goten. "Serena?" the man dressed in way to much orange asked her. She nodded her head. "Hi I'm Goku. Do you know where you mom and Gohan are?" he asked her. "Daddy?" she asked. He nodded at her this time. She hugged him. "I think they're looking for you over there," she said. Goku took one of Serena's hands and one of Trunks' hands and began to walk where Serena had pointed. When they walked a little ways they heard, "Dad!" and saw Gohan run up to them. Suddenly everyone else swarmed around Goku as well. Goku said hello to everyone and was introduced to Goten. Everyone then went over to the registration desk. Trunks started to throw a fit when they wouldn't let him fight in the adult division. Then Serena threw a fit because they wouldn't let her go into the back with Trunks and Goten. "I'm sorry but you can only go if your registered to fight," the man at the desk said. "Fine. Then sign me up," Serena said. "What?!" Everyone said. "Serena aren't you against fighting," Gohan asked. "Desperate times call for desperate measures. Good thing I'm wearing a short and not a skirt!" Serena said and walked into the back with her arm through Trunks'.