Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks2 ❯ End Of The Nightmare ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

End Of The Nightmare
I do not own DBZ or SM.
Goku, Vegeta, and Serena looked at the kid Buu warily. "Serena, are Mr. Satan and Dende still alive?" Goku asked his daughter. "Yes I believe so," she responded. "Find them and keep them near you," Goku commanded her and he and Vegeta flew off to fight. Serena pouted for a moment but reluctantly did as she was told. She left the ones she was with and went to find Dende and Mr. Satan. It was easy for her to get Dende to go with her but Mr. Satan proved to be more of a headache. "Fine," Serena finally snapped, "You can just stay where you are all by your self." She and Dende started to walk off and Mr. Satan ran to catch up. She brought them back to where the others were but they were still unconscious. They continued to watch the fight and the kid Buu formed a giant pink energy blast. "Is this supposed to happen?" Serena asked tentatively. The other two shook their heads. "He's going to destroy the planet!" Goku yelled. He and Vegeta made a bee line for them and Goku transported them to the planet of the kias. "How strange," Serena said looking around, "I feel as if I've been here before." "It's…ah…her…princess" the old kia stammered. The supreme kia, or Kibito kia, hushed him up very quickly. "She doesn't know," Kibito kia hissed in old kia's ear. "Now I get it," Mr. Satan said quickly, "This is all a dream. Right?" Everyone looked at him and scowled. "This is my dream and I'm gonna fly!" he announced and jumped off a cliff. The old kia laughed, "You can't pay for entertainment like this." Kibito Kia pointed out in a little crystal ball that the kid Buu had regenerated. They formed a plan to get the dragonballs from Namek to restore the earth and people, but the old kia interrupted and said they couldn't use them. "But old kia sir you remember your reward for helping Gohan, your kiss, well she died so we have to, to wish her back," Goku said. The old kia pondered this. "I've known her since I was a little kid and I promise you'll really like her," Goku coaxed on. "Kakarott," Vegeta growled, "Are you by chance talking about Bulma?" "Well she's prettier than Chichi," Goku explained. He and Vegeta began to argue and Serena got up from the unconscious Trunks' side where she had been sitting. She dragged both men down to her level and looked at them angrily. "You two need to get a grip and destroy this guy and wish back the Earth because I've been in the same outfit for two days!" Serena screamed astonishing everyone. Kibito Kia regained control of the conversation by pointing out that Buu had found his way to the other world. He gave Vegeta and Goku his earrings to fuse again but they denied. "This isn't about your egos!" the old kia yelled. Vegeta crushed his and Serena laughed. "I love you guys," she said smiling. They smiled back at her.
They then proceeded to raise their power levels to tempt Buu to them and he came. "You guys need to leave," Goku said to them. "Oh I get it you think our sacred planet will be destroyed. Oh well kick his butt!" the old kia exclaimed. "Please isn't there anything I can do to help I've been useless so far and I'm a saiyan too no matter how much I don't like to admit it," Serena pleaded. "Serena it's too dangerous," Goku said. "He's right now come here child," the old kia said nervously. "Oh I get it you think I can't help because I'm a girl right?" Serena put her hands on her hips and scowled at them. "No, that's not it," Goku pleaded with his irritable daughter while Vegeta laughed. "Let her stay Kakarott," Vegeta said, "But Serena you will have to fight." Serena smirked and powered up to a super saiyan. Her hair turned silver and curled and her eyes turned green. Goku looked at her uncertain but said nothing. The others left them with Buu. "Now how are we going to do this?" Goku asked, "The old fashioned way?" Vegeta nodded and they began playing paper, scissors, rock. "Good grief," Serena sighed and slapped her hand to her forehead. Goku won and Vegeta was very annoyed.
Vegeta picked up Serena and flew them a ways off. Serena frowned and played with her hair while Vegeta watched the battle. Serena was brought out of her hair trance when Vegeta placed his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him and saw him looking at the fight. She looked too as saw her father drop to his normal state and fall to the ground. "Serena, stay here," Vegeta said and flew off leaving her alone. Serena watched the battle and saw Buu power up an energy blast that she was sure would probably kill Vegeta. Serena hemmed and hawed and shot her own energy blast at Buu throwing him back a few hundred feet. Her father got up and helped Vegeta while Vegeta looked amazed that she had helped fight. Goku powered back up and started fighting Buu again. Serena climbed down from the cliff she was on and started walking toward Vegeta. She saw a glazed look on his face as if he were lost in his own memories. She reached him and took his hand in her own. He looked down to her. She couldn't understand what he was thinking but smiled and he smiled back.
Vegeta floated over to Goku and they talked. Serena could only make out a few words which meant nothing to her. Then she saw Vegeta start fighting again and her father stood and watched, but she could slowly feel her father's energy increasing. Vegeta was attacking Buu with all he had but Buu re-materialized behind him without Vegeta's knowing. "Behind you!" Serena screamed but she was too late. As Vegeta turned Buu hit him and he smashed into the ground. Serena gasped and ran to him. She stood in front of him blocking him from Buu. She raised her finger had shouted, "Pink Sugar Heart Attack!" She pointed her finger at Buu and a steady stream of pink outlines of hearts shot from her finger into Buu face. He screamed and backed away from them. Buu then hunched over and spit out the rotund version of Majin Buu. Serena felt her father's energy plummet and she saw her father drop to his normal state. "That's not good right?" Serena asked. "No," Vegeta responded. Goku landed beside them panting. Serena kept her steady flow of the pink hearts at Buu and he didn't go near them. "How strange," Goku panted watching Buu retreat farther from them. "We've got to outsmart him somehow," Vegeta said then yelled, "Kibito Kia, Old Kia, Dende we need you to wish the earth and people back." "You have a plan?" Goku asked. "Yes," Vegeta said but didn't elaborate. Dende did as Vegeta asked and the earth and people were restored. "Come on Vegeta tell us what your plan is," Goku pleaded. "The Spirit Bomb," Vegeta said coolly. "What the heck is that?" Serena asked irritably.
Trunks, Goten, Piccolo, and Gohan regained consciousness on the new Namek. "Where are we?" Gohan asked. "Where's Serena?" Trunks asked anxiously looking around. "She's fine and you're on the new planet Namek," Kibito Kia told them. He brought them back to the earth.
"Are you ready Kakarott?" Vegeta asked. "Yes but do you think the people of earth are really all that powerful?" Goku asked. "Yes. Kibito Kia! I need to speak with all the inhabitants of earth at once telepathically," Vegeta said. "Um I don't know how," he replied. "Great," Serena rolled her eyes. "I can help," a voice said and snorted in laughter. "Hey it's King Kia!" Goku said happily. "Vegeta whenever you're ready go ahead and speak," King Kia told him. "People of the earth listen. Majin Buu destroyed your planet and it was restored. Now you need to raise your hands and offer a portion of your energy to us to destroy Majin Buu forever," Vegeta said. Serena rolled her eyes and said, "You have such a way with words." Goku flew into the air and collected the energy.
Trunks, Goten, Gohan, and Piccolo raised their hands and gave energy to Goku's spirit bomb. Then they heard Vegeta's voice again, "We need more energy. Everyone on earth must. Please. I'm begging you." "We need to help let's split up and try to convince people," Piccolo said.
Serena had to break her attack and stop it was too much for her anymore. "Why aren't they listening?" Vegeta asked himself, "What can we do?" Serena closed her hands together prayer like and closed her eyes. "People of the Earth can you hear me?" Serena asked, "Our beautiful planet Earth is in grave danger. We need your help. A terrible evil is threatening us and can't stop it without your help. Please help us. You must raise your hands and offer your energy. The fate of our beautiful world no the entire universe rests on you."
The sky on the earth darkened and a bright circle appeared. "What is that?" Goten asked. "The moon?!" Piccolo yelled astounded. "No Serena!" Trunks said happily. The moon solidified and Serena's face appeared on it. They heard the people recognize her and they obeyed this time. "Feel that? It worked! Serena did it!" Gohan said.
"The Spirit Bomb is growing Serena you did it1" Vegeta said and hugged her. Serena didn't respond her head felt so cloudy and she fainted.
Serena woke up at Kami's lookout. "Serena!" Trunks cried and hugged her. Serena snapped out of her foggy mind state. "Majin Buu! We have to stop him!" Serena yelled shaking him. "Calm down Serena," Vegeta told her. "Yeah we did it. We defeated him and you helped," Goku knelt beside her. "I helped too," Trunks pouted. "My hero," Serena rolled her eyes and kissed him on the cheek. Trunks went red in the face and exploded in happy shouts of "My First Kiss!" and started running around the lookout. Serena giggled and stood up. "I still don't understand why Buu retreated when you attacked him Serena can you explain that?" Vegeta said eyeing her. "Like I know," Serena replied. "Serena was able to convert her love into a concrete substance and Majin Buu's evil made him very vulnerable to it," Kibito Kia told them. "May I ask a question," Serena asked raising her hand as if she were in school. "What is it my little hero," Chichi cried hugging Serena tightly. "Can we go home so I can change? I've been in these cloths for like two whole days," Serena responded looking at herself disgusted. Everyone looked at her as if she were crazy, except Trunks who was still celebrating their fist kiss. "Um yeah sure let's go," Goku said.
The next day Serena was changing into a white party dress with a blue ribbion around the middle. "Mom, do you think this one brings out my eyes?" Serena asked her mother. "Yes sweetheart you look lovely. Now do you think this shade of lipstick is good? How about my hair? Do you like it or should I put it back like I usually wear it? Am I dressed casually enough?" Chichi asked fussing in the mirror. "Of course, you look beautiful," Serena sweetly replied, "And could you put my hair in that French twist?" "Of course come here," Chichi said and fixed her daughter's hair. "Are you two done yet?" Gohan asked peaking into his parent's bedroom. "Almost, my don't you look hansom," Chichi said glancing at her eldest. "Don't you think we're a little over dressed?" Gohan asked. "No!" Serena snapped, "And beside I thought you would want to look good for your future wife." "I remember the first time your father and I went to a party together," Chichi mused, "Did I ever tell you?" She looked around but both children had vanished. "Guess so," she sighed. Serena and Gohan sat in the kitchen and Gohan was fixing Goten's bowtie. "Where's your father?" Chichi asked walking into the room. "I think he already left he was here a minute ago," Gohan told her. "I know," Goten said quietly. "Alright where is he this time!" Chichi yelled. He's watching those eggs," Goten told her. "What?!" Chichi yelled, "That's a horrible excuse. Fine then we're leaving without him!" She stomped out of the house dragging Goten who was in a ridiculous outfit. Serena looked at Gohanwhoshrugged and they followed. "Gohan, not that I really want to but what happened?" Serena asked as they drove to Trunks' house to celebrate their victory over Majin Buu. Gohan told her how their father had used the Spirit Bomb and destroyed the evil kid Buu and a good Buu was living with Mr. Satan and Videl. Serena teased him a little about Videl being his wife until Chichi yelled at her to stop because her temper was still high from her husband.
Trunks was waiting impatiently for Serena to arrive. He was anxious to reveal their plan for the tournament prize money. He heard the doorbell ring and ran to it but it was only Krillin, 18, and Marion. "Oh hi," Trunks said sadly and let them in. "Expecting someone else?" Krillin teased him. "Sort of," Trunks said quietly and blushed. Then a car cane crashing into the room after them through the open door. Trunks stopped it and Yamcha got out. "Sorry, it's new and I'm still not used to it yet." A blonde streak knocked him down and flung itself onto Trunks. "Miss me?" Serena asked. "Yeah of course," Trunks said smiling and blushed even more, "You smell nice." Serena giggled and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey where's Goku?" Krillin asked. "Goku? Who's he? Never heard of him," Chichi yelled. Serena giggled. "What'd your dad do this time?" Trunks asked Serena. "He's having a baby!" Chichi screamed and stormed away. Serena laughed even harder and Gohan explained about the eggs.
They walked into the indoor garden and saw most people there. Serena and Trunks walked away to have a picnic by themselves amongst the roses. "When can we tell them," Trunks asked excitedly. "Later I want my Dad here," Serena told him, "Let's go sit by your Dad so we don't attract too much attention." They went to sit by Vegeta and he and Trunks ate like crazy. "Chew!" Serena yelled at them shielding her face. "Sorry," they both said still shovelling food into their mouths. Bulma then turned out the lights and music started playing. "Let's boogie!" she shouted and Serena dragged Trunks to the dance floor. Everyone was soon dancing. "Please," Serena cooed looking deep into his eyes. "No way," Trunks said backing away. "Pretty please?" Serena cooed again and this time she convinced Trunks to waltz with her despite the up beat tempo. Chichi then started dancing a crazy dance herself. "What does she think she's doing?" Serena gasped alarmed at her mother's ridiculous moves. "I call it Ti-Chichi," Bulma told her laughing. "Hey Goten your Mom's dancing is almost as cool as your outfit," Trunks whispered sending Serena into a fit of laughter. "Gohan is it cool?" Goten asked his older brother. "Well, it's different that's for sure, and Mom seems to think it's cool," Gohan replied.
After the dancing ended Serena gave an exasperated sigh. "What's the matter with you?" Vegeta asked. "He's late! Is he always late?" Serena yelled. "Yes he's always late," Chichi said angrily. "At this rate he'll be too late and we'll have to tell them without him!" Serena yelled at Trunks. "Why are you yelling at me?" Trunks asked cringing. "Tell us what?" Chichi asked eyeing her daughter suspiciously, but Serena was to busy venting to respond. "Well it is getting late we gotta head home," Krillin said. They walked toward the door and Goku ran through it knocking Krillin to the ground. Serena squealed in excitement. "Goku?" everyone asked surprised. "Hey Dad what's up?" Gohan asked. "Well not me. Hi everyone," he laughed getting up and whispered to Gohan, "Where's your mother." "I'm right here!" Chichi yelled, "When you were dead you had an excuse but now it's just shameful neglect!" "I'm sorry but those eggs," Goku started saying. "Stop!" Serena yelled, "We don't have time for your story or bickering." Trunks laughed at Serena scolding her parents. "Lucky for you Serena's here!" Chichi yelled, "Have you eaten?" Goku shook his head no. "Oh so now we have to get everything back out again! What a bothersome husband. Come on Bulma," Chichi sighed.
"Alright now what did you want to tell everyone?" Yamcha asked Serena after they had settled around a table so Goku could eat. Serena and Trunks grinned evilly at each other making everyone else nervous. "Well we've decided what we want to do with the junior division money," Serena said triumphantly. "Uh oh," Gohan said. "And Mommy, Daddy, Gohan, Goten," Serena batted her eyes at her family members, "We're moving to Tokyo." Goku spit the food he was eating out. "What!?" Chichi yelled. "This way it's closer for me to go to school," Serena said innocently. "And closer to Trunks!" Chichi yelled. Serena and Trunks grinned again. "That's just an added bonus," Serena said sweetly. "It's all settled. We spoke with the judges and it's all arranged. It's a cute two story house in the suburbs and I get my own bathroom! Oh and Gohan and Goten can have their own rooms although I don't know how much longer Gohan will be living with us." She looked at Gohan and grinned causing him to blush. "What's she talking about?" Videl asked. "She keeps saying I'm gonna marry you," Gohan said through gritted teeth. He and Videl blushed deep shaded of red while everyone laughed. "Serena I can't believe you two did this," Chichi sighed. "You better believe it," Trunks said. "Trunks!" Bulma yelled. "Sorry Mom," Trunks said looking down. "Now tell us what eggs were so important to make you so late," Serena said sitting on her father's lap. Goku told them about the eggs he watched hatch. After he finished Serena jumped off his lap and ran to a corner. "What's she doing?" Goten asked. "Like I know," Trunks replied sarcastically. "Come on Vegeta," Serena said pulling something out of the dark. She dragged him over to the table where her father was against his will. Serena smiled at everyone there. "What are your thinking, Serena?" Goku asked her. "Perfect," she said and walked over to Trunks. He put an arm around her waist and she put a hand on his chest, her head on her should, and closed her eyes, "Everything's perfect."