Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks2 ❯ This IS Getting Ridiculous ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This Is Getting Ridiculous
I do now own DBZ
Gotenks un-fused and Goten and Trunks were just as beat up as their fused form was. Chichi and Bulma proceeded to clean their cuts and Chichi proceeded to spank Goten for running off as Gotenks. "Ow! It burns," Trunks cried. "Stop moving I'm almost done," Bulma said blowing on the rubbing alcohol she was using to clean his cuts causing Trunks to scream. "How could you, Goten?" Chichi cried, "Don't you know you and Serena are all I have left?" "Did you hear her?" Serena hissed to Trunks. "Yes, I'm sorry Serena…and Mom," he added hastily. "All battles are won before they are fought and do you know how?" Piccolo asked the boys. "By planning?" Trunks guessed. "That's right," Piccolo said. "Wait I don't see how that could help," Serena said, "You can't plan for every little thing that's might happen." "No but it helps to have a plan," Piccolo said. "But that doesn't mean you're going to win. I plan things all the time and sometimes I get away with it and sometimes I don't," Serena told him. "Will you stop! You're not helping!" he yelled. "What have you planned and gotten away with?" Chichi asked Serena. "Nothing," Serena said and his behind Trunks. "Serena, I want you to do the same thing to Trunks and Goten that you did to Gohan at the tournament," Piccolo said. "Antagonize them?" she asked. "No." Piccolo said impatiently," Heal them." "Oh," she said. She took one of their hands in each of her own and concentrated. She let all the good pure energy inside her transfer to them and healed their wounds. Trunks and Goten then turned into super saiyans and fused again at Piccolo's orders. "His power is incredible but I'm worried about his control," Piccolo said. "There's to many people here I don't want to blow everything up," Gotenks said and flew off. "Not again!" Serena yelled. This time Piccolo went after him. He returned without them but Gotenks only had a little time before he split so he figured they would come back soon.
They returned and were very ashamed of themselves. Bulma, Chichi and Serena quickly forgave them but Piccolo was far from that. He sensed something bad down below them. "You two back to work now!" he commanded. "Can we have a break first please?" Trunks asked. "No!" Piccolo yelled. Serena, Chichi, and Bulma marched over to Piccolo. "Ahem?" Serena cleared her throat. "Goten and Trunks are boys not men!" Chichi yelled. "But they need to train," Piccolo defended himself. "No!" Bulma yelled, "They need to rest!" "That's right!" Serena jumped in, "You let them rest or you'll have to deal with me!" Piccolo looked at the angry little blond girl at his feet and changed his mind. "Goten, Trunks," he said, "We will resume your training after you take a nap." "Good," Serena chirped happily. "Yeah!" the boys cheered. The three children went into the kitchen with their mothers. They started eating when the entire foundation started shaking. Serena, Chichi, and Bulma screamed and hid under the table while the boys continued to eat un-phased. It stopped as soon as it had started and they cleaned the kitchen. "Oh and boys take a bath before you take a nap. You both stink," Serena rounded on them as they were leaving. "What?!" they whined. "She right!" both Chichi and Bulma snapped. They boys trudged to the bathroom while Serena jumped into the bed and fell asleep.
They woke up and Serena changed into a grey skirt and pink top before waking up the boys. She felt something wrong. Krillin chose that moment to rush into the room and wake up the boys. "Come on you two we have to go to the hyperbolic time chamber now!" he said very fast. "Is that Majin Buu?" Trunks asked when they reached the area they had trained in earlier. "He must of went on a big diet," Goten commented on his thinner appearence. "Make no mistake that is Majin Buu and he is substantially stronger," Piccolo told them. They turned to go into the chamber when Serena said, "What's Mom think she's doing?" They rushed to the window. Chichi walked up to Majin Buu and slapped him. He turned her into an egg and smashed the egg. Serena gasped and covered her hands with her mouth. Tears flooded her eyes. "Mom!" Goten yelled. "Serena," Trunks whispered. She threw her arms around him and started crying. He didn't know what to do so he just let her cry. "Goten, Trunks, you must enter the chamber now. Only if you two manage to beat Majin Buu we can wish everyone back to life," Piccolo said opening the door. Trunks gave Serena a tight hug and she let go. Trunks and Goten went into the chamber. "I'll wait here," Serena said and sat at the door. Her face looked strained and very pale. Piccolo and Krillin didn't want to upset her more so they let her stay and left.
Serena heard a scream and the foundation started shaking. "What's going on?" Serena asked herself. She went to look over the ledge and saw Piccolo leading Majin Buu away. "Oh Trunks, Goten I need you," Serena pleaded at the door willing it to open. A few minutes later Piccolo showed up at the door with Majin Buu. Serena felt sick as she saw them and stepped back. Piccolo opened the door and he and Majin Buu walked in. "I want to come too," Serena said quickly as Piccolo started closing the door. Piccolo looked at her and saw the emotion in her eyes. He looked at her for a moment and motioned for her to enter. She rushed in and Piccolo closed the door. A little ways from the main building they saw Goten and Trunks standing. "You ready for this Goten?" Trunks asked. "Yep, but I don't think Buu is,' Goten replied. "This is the end for you," Trunks said. "Majin Buu," Goten finished, "Don't you think it's a little stupid I just say Majin Buu?" "You had more lines is it my fault you can't remember them?" Trunks replied, "Ready?" Majin Buu soared over to Trunks and Goten and hit Trunks knocking him down. Serena gasped but didn't move from Piccolo's side. "What was that? Don't you know what a sucker punch is? That's only something inexperienced fighters do," Trunks said getting up and walking back to Goten, "You stand there and I'll tell you when it's time to start." Trunks and Goten fused perfectly into Gotenks. "Why didn't they start as super saiyans?" Piccolo growled under his breath. "Boys," Serena sighed. "His power has increased dramatically maybe he cam win this," Piccolo said on a happier tone. "Maybe?" Serena asked looking at him a little worried. Gotenks punched Majin Buu but made no progress. "This could be a problem," Piccolo stuttered. "Could you be a little less pessimistic?" Serena snapped. Majin Buu just took the punches. Gotenks stopped and looked at him confused. "You said you'd tell me when I could start fighting," Majin Buu replied. "Oh right, um, whatever," Gotenks said and continued to fight. None of his attacks did much to Majin Buu. "His attacks are getting lamer," Serena commented bored. "We're domed," Piccolo said. Gotenks then approached Serena and Piccolo. "Piccolo be serious do you think I can beat this guy?" Gotenks asked. "Of coarse if you actually be serious!" Serena snapped. Gotenks cringed. "She's right," Piccolo told him. Gotenks pulled them behind the building. "I'm throwing all the moves in the book including the one's I made up and nothings working," Gotenks whined. "No wonder those attacks sounded lame. You made them up," Serena huffed and rolled her eyes. "That is what real worriers do you know," Gotenks shot back. "Gotenks why didn't you attack at you full force," Piccolo asked getting impatient. "Because, I want to people to remember this as something other than just another brawl." "Gotenks, the fate of the world rests on your ability to beat him!" Piccolo yelled. "All you people do is talk!" Majin Buu yelled!" "Fine let the second round begin!" Gotenks yelled and began attacking Majin Buu again. "If he manages to do this he is in so much trouble," Serena growled.
Gotenks' moves didn't faze Majin Buu and he hit Gotenks into the ground. "That better be part of his plan," Piccolo said warily. Gotenks finally powered up to super saiyan much to Serena and Piccolo's relief. Gotenks moves still didn't have any affect on Majin Buu and Gotenks was thrown into Piccolo and they both ended up landing in a bath tub. Serena couldn't help herself and cracked up laughing. "You got my cape soggy!" Piccolo yelled at Gotenks sending Serena into another fit of giggles. "Sorry," Gotenks said before dashing off to fight Majin Buu again. Majin Buu and Gotenks butted heads. "This is ridiculous," Serena sighed then yelled, "Try something that works!" Gotenks spit out little ghosts. "What…is …that," Serena gasped hiding behind Piccolo. "I…don't…know," Piccolo stammered. The ghost pummelled Majin Buu and Gotenks spit more ghosts to help it. These ghosts didn't seem ready to take orders and while Gotenks yelled at them Majin Buu reconstructed himself. When Gotenks finally paid attention again Majin Buu had a magazine and a float. "Of all the nerve!" Gotenks yelled. Gotenks collaborated with his ghosts and sent them at Majin Buu. Two ended up blowing them selves up by accident but, the others carried out their plan. Majin Buu blew up into pieces. Serena screamed for joy and threw her arms around him. "You're wonderful!" she squealed hugging him. Piccolo and Gotenks destroyed the bits of Majin Buu but a pink smoke reformed into Majin Buu. Majin Buu attacked Gotenks. Piccolo suddenly sent an energy blast at the building destroying it and the door. "Now we're all stuck in here forever," Piccolo said. Majin Buu and Serena screamed. "Who told you to do that? For you information I still had my best technique!" Gotenks yelled adding to the pandemonium. "You little…you put the world at risk to be more fantastic!" Piccolo yelled causing a great din in the room. As Piccolo and Gotenks yelled at each other and Serena and Buu screamed suddenly a small hole appeared in the air. "A tear in the dimension," Piccolo said. Majin Buu went through it and the hole closed.
Piccolo, Serena and Gotenks tried screaming again to make another rip. "We've been at this for hours," Piccolo said, "It's hopeless." "Then I guess I have no choice," Gotenks said, "I only wish there was a crowd to see this." "This is no time for your games!" Serena yelled hitting him on the head. "Party pooper," Gotenks muttered. He transformed into a super saiyan 3. "Now leave everything to me," Gotenks said, "Man I look wild with all this hair, but at least I don't have pointy ears." Gotenks screamed and a rip appeared. Serena, Piccolo and Gotenks went through it. "Where is everyone?" Piccolo asked. Majin Buu appeared, "They were tasty," he said. "You ate them all? Including my mom?" Gotenks yelled and powered up more. Gotenks and Majin Buu fought leaving destruction everyone. "More of this and the lookout will collapse," Piccolo said. Gotenks managed to destroy Majin Buu again but once again he reconstructed himself. Majin Buu and Gotenks destroyed the lookout by smashing it in half much to Piccolo's annoyance. Majin Buu then completely destroyed the lookout and Serena had to cling to Piccolo. Gotenks and Majin Buu continued to fight but Gotenks suddenly dropped into his normal form. "This is bad," he said and they defused. No!" Trunks yelled, "I'm too young to die! I haven't even kissed Serena yet!" "Gross!" Goten said. Piccolo then flew down where the boys and Majin Buu were. Serena let go of him and ran between Goten and Trunks. "This is it boys," Piccolo said, "We fight and die trying." "We don't want to die we're just little kinds. You're old so you might not care but we do!" Trunks snapped. "I have an idea," Serena said. "What?" Goten asked. "We apologize," Serena stated firmly. "Yeah and we can give him tons of candy and stuff as a peace offering," Trunks added. Majin Buu sat down and began to snore. "He's sleeping," Serena whispered. "Let's go see," Trunks said. He, Goten, and Serena went up. "I'll see if he's asleep," Serena said, "Trunks give me a boost and I'll grab his antenna thingy." "Okay," Trunks chirped and ran to help her. "No!" Piccolo yelled and then clamped his hands over his mouth. "You two make me crazy," Piccolo scowled, "Now come here so we can prepare for the next fusion." "Someone's coming," Goten said. "I sense it too. It could be a new enemy," Piccolo said. "No it's Gohan," Serena squealed and sure enough Gohan flew up to them. Serena ran up to him and hugged him. Gohan looked at his little sister and smiled. "Serena, go to Trunks and Goten," he told her. She nodded and retreated. Gohan walked up to Majin Buu. "Gohan can't fight him we need to help!" Goten cried. Serena looked like she might cry as well. But Gohan surprised them all by attacking Majin Buu with an incredible power. Gohan hit Buu and he hurled strait at Piccolo, Trunks, Serena, and Goten. Piccolo grabbed Goten and Trunks grabbed Serena. Gohan continued and was beating up Majin Buu pretty badly. "I'll kill you all!" Majin Buu yelled. "I wish he hadn't said that," Trunks stuttered. Serena closed her eyes and hugged him. Gohan stopped Majin Buu and beat him more. "Wow!" all three children cheered Gohan on. Majin Buu created an explosion at the area they were at and Gohan picked up the three children and Piccolo to get them out of the way. "Thanks Gohan!" the three children said happily. "Is he dead?" Goten asked. "No,' Gohan said. "But he blew himself up!" Trunks countered. "It doesn't matter," Serena said, "Now we have Gohan. Everything will be okay!" "Yeah!" the boys backed her up.
Gohan put them back on the ground and told them the story of how he came to his amazing power with the help of the old kia. "Now all we need is the dragon radar and the dragonballs," Gohan concluded. "It doesn't matter because Dende is dead so the balls are inert," Piccolo told him. "Does that mean they don't work?" Trunks asked. "Yes," Piccolo told the children. "Wait, do you feel that? It's faint but it's still there," Gohan said, "Let's go find him." So they set off. Piccolo and Gohan were in front while Goten and Trunks and Serena were behind them. "What's that smell?" Serena asked from Trunks' back. "It's Piccolo's B.O.," Trunks told her. "Ew," she said making a face. "It's not fair we shouldn't have to fly in the back just because we're children," Goten whined. "Will you three be quite!" Piccolo roared. "Look what's that?" Serena said pointing to the ground. The group saw Mr. Hercule Satan. "We're not gonna help him are we?" Trunks asked, "He's a cheater and he lies a lot." "Yes, we are," Piccolo growled. Piccolo swooped down and grabbed him while Goten grabbed the puppy with him. Finally they saw Dende and Piccolo got so excited he accidentally dropped Mr. Satan. Dende told them how Mr. Popo had saved him when Buu escaped the hyperbolic time chamber. Suddenly they felt Majin Buu approaching them. He stopped a little ways off and started taunting Goten and Trunks. They fused and all of a sudden pink glob covered Gotenks and Piccolo. The pink goo completely covered them and reattached itself to Majin Buu. Serena screamed as they were absorbed. Serena walked over to Dende and Mr. Hercule while Gohan fought Majin Buu. After a while Serena saw someone else joined the fight. "Tien?" Gohan asked. "You've changed a lot Gohan. Good for you," Tien responded. Majin Buu suddenly powered up a large attack and was going to send it right at them, but someone else appeared right in front of Majin Buu and cut him in half. "Daddy!" Serena screamed. Majin Buu's lower half suddenly jumped up and kicked Tien down. "Tien!" Serena yelled and ran to him. "Are you going to be okay? Please be okay," Serena pleaded holding his hand with tears shining in her eyes. "Serena?" Tien questioned the little blonde at his side and fell unconscious. Serena saw Goku throw and earring at Gohan and told him to put it on but Gohan missed and it fell into the rocks. "Good grief," Serena rolled her eyes and went to help Gohan look. Majin Buu abruptly stopped attacking Goku. Gotenks fusion had worn off and he was weaker. Serena found the earring and gave it to Gohan. Goku told to forget the earring. "How obscene!" Serena yelled and stomped off. Majin Buu then sent the same pink goop at Gohan and absorbed him as well. "Not good definitely not good," Serena whined, but something else caught her eye and her father's attention. Vegeta had appeared.
Serena clapped her hands together in glee. Goku convinced Vegeta to put on the earring and they fused. The fused pair introduced themself as Vegito. Serena watched in amazement as they beat up Majin Buu. However after a while Majin Buu turned them into a piece of candy and grabbed it laughing. "We're doomed," Serena said to herself and put her face in her hands; but all of a sudden Majin Buu began hitting himself in the face. "What is wrong with you people?" Serena said disgusted. Majin Buu lost control of the candy and it was floating in mid-air. "You better be careful Majin Buu I'm a jaw-breaker the hardest candy there is" the candy said. "I can't believe I'm related to you people," Serena groaned. The candy attacked Majin Buu and he eventually turned Vegito back to normal. They fought but Majin Buu sent his pink goo at Vegito and absorbed him. Majin Buu skipped around happily.
Serena stood where she was stunned for a moment taking in what had just happened. She didn't know what to do now. But after a while his body started changing and retrogressed to its very first stage when Gotenks fought him. Majin Buu started screaming and steam came from his head. Suddenly her father and Vegeta appeared from the smoke surrounding Majin Buu's head. Also Piccolo, Gohan, Goten and Trunks popped out of the steam. "Look Vegeta!" Goku said happily, "People popcorn!" Serena squealed with glee and clapped her hands together. Vegeta and Goku put them down a little ways off and Serena ran to them. Serena placed Trunks' head on her lap and when they looked back at Majin Buu he had turned into what appeared to be a child.