Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks3 ❯ Superhero Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Superhero Girl
 
I do not own DBZ or SM
The sun beamed through the window of Serenity Son's room. Her family had moved into this house in Juuban at her request. All of them: her mother, father, her two brothers, and herself. Serena, as she preferred to be called, loved this house. It was in Tokyo, and nearer to her boyfriend Trunks' house in West City than her old house in the country. Serena was happily dreaming of them together when she heard her alarm sound. She looked at the clock to see that she had fifteen minuets before school started. Serena screamed and jumped out of bed, "OH NO I'M SO LATE!" She quickly got dressed and ran down the stairs with her long blonde hair flying everywhere. "Why didn't you wake me up!?" Serena demanded from her mother while fixing her meatball hairstyle. "I tried Serena darling three times and each time you said you were getting up," her mother Chichi responded. "And you believed me?" Serena asked grabbing her lunch and running out the door. Serena began to run to school. She was about halfway there when she saw some boys in a parking lot with a cat. She stopped and ran up to the boys. "Hey you little creeps beat it!" Serena yelled and the boys ran. "Poor kitty," Serena said holding a small black cat, "Let's take this bandage off." Serena took the band-aide off and was shocked at what she saw. "Is that a crescent moon?" she asked. The cat leaped out of her arms and onto a car and stared at her. "Oh no now I'm going to be really late. I don't have time for this!" Serena exclaimed as she ran away from the cat and toward her school. The cat just watched with curiosity at the girl running away who was screaming she was going to be late.
 
"Is everyone here?" Miss Haruna asked the class. "Um Serena's not here yet," Molly, Serena's best friend, said pointing to the empty chair behind her. "That girl is always late," Melvin commented. "Be quite Melvin," Molly snapped turning to face him next to her. Trunks sighed at the bickering two. Melvin was right Serena was always late he thought looking at the empty chair next to him. Next everyone heard stomping from a distance. "I know that sound," Melvin said laughingly pushing up his glasses. "Stuff it Melvin!" Molly snapped again. They could hear the footsteps getting louder. "Oh no, someone move that bucket from the back!" Miss Haruna cried. Trunks and Molly jumped up to move it, but they were too late though. "Sorry I'm late everyone," Serena said smiling opening the back door, rushing into the classroom, stepping into the bucket, sliding across the floor, and smashing into a bookcase causing it to fall on to of her. Miss Haruna sighed. "Oh no Serena!" Molly cried and looked helplessly at her best friend as Trunks moved the bookcase off of Serena. "Thanks dear," Serena said swaying slightly trying to stand up with Trunks' help. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Uh-huh," she said smiling at him causing him to smile. They all took their seats. "Hey Molly I saw on TV that there's a new Sailor V game out," Serena whispered later. "Serena, you need more time on your studies and less time watching TV!" Miss Haruna yelled at her as she was passing through the rows of desks, "There's no excuse for failing this exam!" "What I failed?" Serena whined.
 
"Cheer up Serena it's not the end of the world," Molly said when they went outside. "You don't understand if my mom find out I failed she'll ground me for a week," Serena whined. "Hey Serena maybe Trunks and I should tutor you," Melvin said. "You're such a dweeb Melvin," Molly said, "She doesn't need a tutor she needs a trip to the mall. Oh I know tell your mom you're studying at my house." "Molly's right Serena," Trunks said sitting on the ground next to her. "You think so?" Serena asked. "Absolutely, and when I was with my mom and Bulla at the mall this week-end I saw some awesome boots on sale," Trunks said smiling and nudging her. "We can get ice-cream!" Serena said immediately cheering up, "Can we look for some earrings?" "We can go to my mom's jewellery store," Molly said. "Let's go!" Serena said jumping up and running to the store. The two girls and Trunks walked in to see Molly's mom's store very crowded. "Molly what's going on?" Trunks asked. "I don't know," Molly admitted. They saw Molly's mom talking through a megaphone about a sale on the jewellery in the store. "What'd she put in her coffee?" Serena asked. "Momma," Molly said getting her mother's attention, "Serena and I came over to see some rhinestone jewellery." "Rhinestones?" Molly's mom said, "Don't be silly now help yourselves to some diamonds instead. Here Serena would you like to try on this ring? It's a flawless twenty cart diamond for you ten dollars." "Twenty carts ten dollars!" all three teens yelled. A fat lady pushed them out of the way and everyone in the store began fighting for the ring. The three crawled out of the mess and the store. "This is totally wacky Molly," Trunks said helping both girls to their feet, "What's going on?" "I don't know but I'm worried," Molly said. Serena sighed and looked at the direction of her house. "Serena, where are you going?" Molly asked. "I think I'll take a nap before showing my mom my grade," Serena said. "Okay see you guys tomorrow," Molly said and went back into the store. "So how much is your mom gonna freak?" Trunks asked as they walked. "Enough that I won't see you except at school for at least a week," Serena said, "Why'd Gohan have to be so smart it makes me look bad." "That's because he studies," Trunks said. "I wish I was smart without having to study like you," Serena said. "Hey don't worry it's just because of my mom and grandpa being so smart. Hey maybe you can blame your grade on your dad being so dense," Trunks said to her. "Nope tired that already and my mom said it's because he never got an education like I'm getting the chance to have. And then I told her I don't have to be smart since I'm gonna marry you and she flipped even more," Serena said sighing. Trunks blushed, "You told her you were going to marry me?" "Is that a problem?" Serena asked blushing herself. "Nope," Trunks said and smiled at her. She smiled back at him the gorgeous smile he loved. When they got to her house Trunks kissed her good-bye and flew home.
 
As soon as Serena walked into the house Chichi attacked her, "So how did you do on yesterday's test in Algebra. Melvin's parents called. He got a 95 and they're very disappointed." "Melvin," Serena growled, "Um…well…you see. Here." Serena handed the test to her mother with her head down. "You failed!" Chichi screamed, "Go back to the library and study!" She threw Serena out of the house. "Wait it's to late in the afternoon to study. Mother!" Serena cried outside the house. She eventually collected herself and went to the library. She didn't study however. She went to the comic book section and read for an hour before going home again. She went into the house and strait to her room. "This day has been so long. I'm so tired," Serena said lying down on her bed. Serena then heard her window close but she didn't remember opening it so she looked and there was the cat from before in her room looking at her. "You scared me what are you doing here?" she jumped asking the cat. "Why Serena I came to see you of course," the cat responded. "A talking cat! Maybe I hit that bookcase this morning harder than I thought," Serena said crouching down by her bedside. "My name is Luna and I have been searching for you for a very long time. You are the chosen one and I have been sent here to guide you on your ultimate destiny. I wasn't sure you were the one the first time we met. But now I know you are the sailor scout of the moon," Luna told her. "I'm not listening!" Serena said putting her head in her arms on her bed. "Yes you are, you are Sailor Moon and your friend Molly is in big trouble," Luna said putting her paws on Serena's head and pushing, "You don't believe me well alright them I'll prove it to you." Luna backed up a little bit and jumped into the air. A gold broach with a crescent moon imprint and four surrounding gems was on Serena's bed. Serena lifted her head and picked it up. "Oh wow it's so pretty!" she said putting it on. "You can use this to transform into Sailor Moon," Luna told her hopping to Serena's vanity to get her attention. "Hey Luna how come one of the gems is sparkly while the other three are dull?" Serena asked. "Each gem stands for one of the other sailor scouts," Luna told her, "Sapphire for Mercury, ruby for Mars, emerald for Jupiter, and topaz for Venus. The topaz is shiny because sailor Venus has already awoken but she is on a different mission than you, but you still have a special power unlocked since she is an awakened sailor scout. You will get a new power with each revival of the sailor scouts. Now repeat after me. Say Moon Prism Power!" "Okay," Serena said and throwing her hand up into the air, "Moon Prism Power!" The next thing Serena knew she was standing in her room in a bizarre outfit. It was a white leotard with a sailor collar, a red bow on her chest, a blue mini-skirt with a red bow on the back, red knee high boots with crescent moons on them, white gloves that went up to her elbows, a red collar was on her neck with a crescent moon on it, crescent moon earrings, a tiara on her forehead, and her meatball hairstyle had red disks on it that really made it look like meatballs. "What happened!?" Serena freaked out looking at herself. Suddenly Serena could hear a scream in her head. "Somebody help me!" the voice said. "Hey that's Molly," Serena said recognizing the voice. "That's right Serena she's in big trouble; she needs you," Luna said. "But what can I do?" Serena asked. "You are Sailor Moon believe in yourself," Luna told her. "Okay," Serena said and the two left the house through Serena's window. Serena was used to jumping out of the second story window from many times before and the two went to the jewellery store.
 
Goten flew super fast to Trunks' house and knocked down the door. "Trunks'!" he yelled. "What?" Trunks asked annoyed. "We've got big trouble," Goten told him, "There's a new enemy and it's really strong and it's at Serena's friend Molly's jewellery store! My dad and Gohan are already going there." "Oh no this is bad let's go," Trunks said and the two boys flew off. Bulma walked into the room just as they flew off. "What happened to my door?!" she screamed looking at it in disbelief and then up as she saw the two boys flying off. They are in so much trouble when I get a hold of them. Bulma thought.
 
When Sailor Moon and Luna got to the jewellery store Sailor Moon freaked out. "Oh no I can't go in there my dad and brother are in there they're bound to recognize me," Sailor Moon whined. "Put these on," Luna said leaping into the air and causing white winged glasses to appear. "Oh these look just like Sailor V's!" Sailor Moon squealed. "Yes, they will keep anybody from recognizing who you really are," Luna said. Serena put the glasses on and walked into the store where her dad and brother were fighting a creepy looking lady and losing. "Let them go," Sailor Moon said. "What was that?" the creepy lady said turning her head around. "I said let them go," Sailor Moon said more forcefully. "Who are you?" the lady asked. Sailor Moon stepped into the moonlight and Gohan and Goku gasped they recognized who it was. "I stand for love, and I also stand for justice. I am Sailor Moon the champion of love and justice. I shall right wrongs and triumph over evil, and in the name of the moon I'll punish you," Sailor Moon said. "Never heard of you," the creepy lady enemy said releasing Gohan and Goku to focus on Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon raised one finger in the air and said, "Crescent Beam Smash!" She pointed her finger at the enemy and a ray of light shot out of it right into the enemy's face. "What was that?" Sailor Moon asked. "That is your granted power from the awakening of Venus," Luna told her. "Ugh," the enemy said clutching her face," Arise my children and dispose of this brat." The people on the floor of the store rose and began attacking Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon fell to the floor crying, but just then two people rushed into the store distracting the people in the store. "Trunks and Goten," Gohan said. They looked around they saw Gohan and Goku on the ground with a fainted Molly, a creepy looking lady, brainwashed people, and a girl in a miniskirt on the ground. "What's going on?" Goten asked. "Now's your chance Sailor Moon," Luna whispered to her from behind, "Get a hold of yourself, throw your tiara, and say Moon Tiara Magic." "Right," Sailor Moon said standing up. She grabbed the tiara off her forehead and threw it at the enemy yelling, "Moon Tiara Magic!" The tiara hit the enemy and she vaporized into moon dust that disappeared. "Who are you?" Trunks asked Sailor Moon. "I'm Sailor Moon of course," she responded and ran through the door and out of the store. She didn't stop running until she got back home and jumped through her window into her room. Serena detransformed and her mom walked in. "Serena, where have you been?" Chichi questioned her. "I'm sorry I was at…a…a…Molly's, yeah I was at Molly's. Sorry," Serena told her. "Okay, oh that must be your father and brothers," Chichi said and left when she heard the front door slam. "Serena I'm very proud of you," Luna said to her. "Thanks," Serena said and fell asleep on her bed.
 
"Don't tell Chichi anything," Goku said as he, Gohan, Goten, and Trunks walked into the Son's house. "Chichi where is Serena?" Goku asked immediately. "She's in her room," Chichi told them surprised, "Why?" Goku didn't answer but went straight to Serena's room. He opened the door and saw her sleeping in her bed with a black cat curled at her feet. He closed the door and went back downstairs. "Chichi, Gohan, Trunks, come on we have to go to Capsule Corp," Goku said sternly, "And Goten you have to stay here with Serena. "Why? What's going on?" Chichi asked looking at all of them. Goku shook his head and said, "No I want to tell everyone at once." So they left and went to Capsule Corp, after much arguing from Goten. Once there they made phone calls to everyone to come to Capsule Corp so Goku could tell them something. Bulma made Trunks go to bed and the other Z warriors arrived. Goku sat them all down and told them want had happened that night. "Gohan, Goten, and I sensed a great evil like nothing we had sensed before so we went to investigate. We ended up at Serena's friend Molly's jewellery store. Inside was a monstrous woman who was draining their energy. We tried to fight but could not beat her, so we sent Goten to get Trunks. Before they got back someone arrived. Sailor Moon." Everyone gasped. "That's right," Goku said shaking his head affirming everyone's thoughts, "She's awakened as Sailor Moon, and she defeated the monster with minor problems. It was very obvious that she didn't know how to fight properly, but she still defeated it easily while Gohan and I were loosing badly. She didn't tell us who she really was but we know because of before. The odd thing was that even though we knew it was her we didn't recognize her, and the worst part was that Goten and Trunks saw her. I don't believe that they should know who she really is yet." "I agree," Bulma said. "We need to train her now," Vegeta said. "I agree with Vegeta," Chichi said surprising everyone, "I don't want Serena getting hurt." "We have to help her without her knowing that we know who she really is," Goku said and everybody agreed and left. By the time Chichi, Goku, and Gohan started to go home the sun was rising.
 
"Serena, wake up," Luna demanded pulling on the girl's pajamas," You're going to be late." "Five more minuets," Serena grumbled in her sleep. "No now!" Luna demanded. "Fine!" Serena snapped and got up throwing the cat off her. Serena slowly got dressed and went downstairs. "Hey maybe for once I'll get to eat breakfast," Serena said. Luna sighed she had a lot of work to do to train Serena to be a Sailor Scout. As Serena went down stairs everyone was surprised to see her. "Serena what are you doing up so early?" her mother asked. "I don't know," Serena said angrily at the cat at her feet. Goku and Gohan recognized the black cat with the crescent moon on its forehead from the night before. Sailor Moon had been talking to it. "Do you want some breakfast Serena?" Chichi asked. "No thanks I don't want to get into a habit of eating early it might make me wake up earlier," Serena said, got her things for school and left.
 
Serena got to school, went to her desk and immediately went to sleep on it. A few minuets later Trunks walked in. "Serena?" he said to the sleeping girl in the desk. "Hugh?" Serena asked sleepily getting up. "What are you doing here? Early?" Trunks asked. "I got a new cat and it woke me up early," Serena said and smiled at him. He smiled back and sat next to her. Molly then came into the classroom and spotted her best friend. "OH MY GOODNESS, Serena you'll never guess what happened last night," Molly said. "What happened?" Serena asked even though she knew what had happened. "This evil monster lady attacked my mom's store and this beautiful heroine saved me," Molly said. "That's awesome," Serena said smiling. "What are you happy for?" Trunks asked. Serena cocked her head and said sarcastically, "Now you've someone to give you a run for your money." Trunks rolled his eyes at her and class began.