Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks3 ❯ New Scouts, New Powers, New Friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

New Scouts, New Powers, New Friends
 
I do not own DBZ or SM
 
Serena wasn't very happy on her way to school in the morning. Enemies were attacking every day keeping her up at night, and her father and Vegeta insisted that she train with Goten and Trunks in case she was attacked. She wanted to tell them that she was Sailor Moon and could take care of herself, and she almost did but remembered that Luna said not to because it would complicate things. Like her life could get any more complicated. Right now she wanted to find the other Sailor Scouts so she wouldn't have to do all the work herself. She barley had time for Trunks anymore, which depressed her. When she saw him they were fighting and he was serious about the fighting unlike her, so she usually ended up on the floor with him on top of her. Like she didn't plan it to end that way. And everyone says that because she got poor grades that she was stupid. As if. She was a genius when it came to playing any of the boys to get her way. Today though she was playing hooky from practice with them. They would be angry, which made her feel better, but she had more important things. Luna said she thought she knew who Sailor Mercury was and that was way more exciting than fighting practice. She wasn't even getting any better.
 
After school she was talking to Molly. "Hey Serena did you hear there's a new girl transferring to our school and she's a total brainyack." "I heard she's from Brighton Academy," Trunks said walking up to them. "The brain farm?!" both girls exclaimed. "Yeah and her name's Ami," Melvin said sneaking up from behind Molly causing her to scream at him. "Look that must be her," Serena jestered. They looked to see a girl standing with short dark blue hair by the windows by herself. Serena turned and started walking home. "Serena, where are you going?" Trunks asked her catching up with her. "Oh I…a…I…just want to change before I go over to your house okay," Serena said and ran off. "Okay," Trunks said knowing her wouldn't see her at his house later. She was such a bad liar, and his dad would be angry.
 
Serena slowed down her run to a pleasant walk. She knew her mom wouldn't be too upset she skipped fighting. Her mom didn't really like her to do it, but her mom was afraid for her with the new enemy. Come to think of it everyone was. They probably wanted her to help them fight it. She would, they just wouldn't know it. She thought and smiled to herself. The best part was that Goten and Trunks were completely jealous of Sailor Moon. That made it even funnier. Suddenly Serena stopped she saw the new girl Ami walking down a side street, so Serena being nosey Serena followed her at a distance. All of a sudden Luna jumped on Ami's head and Ami freaked out a little. Serena freaked out a lot. "Wow you sure gave me a fright kitty," Ami said to Luna who just meowed a response. "I wonder what Luna's up to," Serena said to herself, "I wonder if she's Sailor Mercury. Or maybe Luna's getting me a tutor. Oh, NO!" "LUNA!" Serena screamed at the cat and went running toward them. Luna jumped to Serena shoulder. "Sorry she bothered you. You're Ami right?" Serena inquired. "Yes and you're Serena. Melvin told me," Ami responded. Serena walked Ami around the town. Serena brought Ami to the game arcade she liked to go to for fun. Serena and Ami played games and even though Ami said she never played before she was really very good at it. "Sure you haven't played before" Serena asked her. "Nope," Ami responded. Suddenly Ami jumped up, "No I'm going to be late!" "For what?" Serena asked her. "My computer course," Ami told her. "What?! More school?" Serena said stunned. "Yep see you tomorrow," Ami said running to her course. "Bye," Serena said and waved. She started walking home again. "Wait, Serena!" Andrew the worker at the arcade said running out of the arcade. "Here you left this," he said handing her a computer disk. "Oh it's not mine it must be my friend Ami's. I'll get it back to her," Serena said taking the disk. She turned toward the direction Ami had run and quickened her pace.
 
Serena walked into Ami's class. "Serena?" Ami asked standing up. Ami's instructor suddenly grabbed Ami from behind and turned into a monster. "Serena, it's time for Sailor Moon!" Luna said. "Right. Moon Prism Power!" Serena said throwing her hand into the air. She transformed into Sailor Moon. "Let her go. We know what you're up to and you're not going to get away with it," Sailor Moon said. "I am Sailor Moon and in the name of the Moon I shall punish you!" Sailor Moon exclaimed. Ami screamed and a strange mark appeared on her forehead that Luna noticed. "Crescent Beam Smash!" Sailor Moon shouted and pointed her finger at the enemy's face releasing a beam of energy. It crashed into the enemy's face causing her to release Ami and causing Ami to fall to the ground. The enemy then began throwing blade sharp repot cards at Sailor Moon who ran away scared. "Great," Luna said, "Now she's trapped in a corner." Luna then took the opportunity to jump into the air and cause a transformational pen to appear she brought it to Ami and told her, "Take this and say Mercury Power." "You can talk?" Ami asked but obeyed and shouted, "Mercury Power!" Bright light surrounded Ami and the next thing she knew she was in a similar outfit to Sailor Moon's but all blue. Sailor Mercury saw her new friend in trouble. She cupped her hands together and shouted, "Mercury Bubble Blast!" As she extended her arms a bubble mist filled the classroom allowing Sailor Moon to escape from the enemy. Sailor Moon then noticed that the sapphire on her brooch was shiny like the topaz. "Hey Luna does this mean I have a new power?" Sailor Moon asked. "That's right," Luna said," Just let it come out." "Shine Aqua Illusion!" Sailor Moon shouted raising her arms to her chest, then over her head, and then spread out. A gush of water came from her but it missed the enemy and hit the incoming Z warriors. "Opps," Sailor Moon said. "Great there's another one," Goten said sarcastically spitting water out of his mouth. The other Z warriors that showed up were surprised. They knew about Sailor Moon but had never heard about other Sailor Scouts. Even Gohan didn't know and the Serena from the future had told him almost everything. He wondered what had happened to them in the future to cause his future Serena to not even mention them once. "Sailor Moon, destroy this monster!" Sailor Mercury said. "Right," Sailor Moon said taking her tiara and throwing it, "Moon Tiara Magic!" Her tiara hit the enemy and vaporized it into a pile of moon dust that disappeared. Both sailor scouts ran from the building to a safe spot.
 
"Ami, you're Sailor Mercury that's so cool," Serena squealed hugging her friend, "And now I don't have to work so hard!" "Oh Serena," Luna sighed while Ami just giggled at her new friend.
 
The next day Trunks was walking with Serena and Luna after she convinced him to ditch fighting with her. While they were walking Serena saw Ami. "Ami!" Serena squealed and ran to her friend," Do you wanna go to the arcade?" "Sorry Serena," Ami said," But I have too much homework." "Don't you have some of that?" Trunks asked Serena who glared at him. "Hey!" Molly cried running toward the girls and Trunks," You guys won't believe what's happening. A bus was up at the Sacred Temple on Cherry Hill with passengers and poof it just disappeared. You guys wanna check it out?" "You bet," both girls responded and dragged Trunks to the temple. When they got there they started looking at some charms and an old guy came up to them telling them that they were going to miss their bus. "Grandpa why won't you ever wear your glasses?" a girl with long black hair asked the old man. "Because I don't need them Rei," he retorted. "These aren't even the same people from before," Rei told him but the old man ignored her and laughed. "Wow she's impressive," Serena whispered to the other girls, "She's so efficient." The other girls nodded their agreement. Suddenly Rei started acting crazy. "I sense an evil force around here!" she cried. She pulled a charm from her temple robes and stuck it on Serena's forehead, who fell unconscious. Trunks caught her just before she hit the ground. "Sorry I guess I made a mistake," Rei apologized, "Please take her in here." Rei showed Trunks and the other girls a room to place Serena until she regained consciousness. While they were waiting by Serena's side a guy opened the door. "Miss Rei, here are the bandages you wanted," he said placing a tray inside the door before closing it and leaving it. Serena suddenly jumped up throwing Luna, who had been sitting on top of her, off. "I know that voice," Serena said. "You do?" Trunks asked Serena with a bit of jealously in his voice. "Who's that hunk?" Molly asked Rei. "That's Jed, our new caretaker," Rei told them. Then very suddenly a lady crashed into the room demanding to know where her daughter was because she heard the bus disappeared. The girls and Trunks excused themselves while Rei took care of the angry lady. As they were walking out Serena caught a glance from Luna and knew she wanted to talk. Serena got away from the group by saying she left a barrette probably from when she fell and went back to the temple with Luna behind her. Serena crouched behind a statue and Luna began to talk. "I'm getting strange vibes from this place," Luna told her, "I think it would be a good idea for Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury to check this place out." "Alright relax already," Serena said rolling her eyes. After Trunks walked her home Serena dashed into her room and called Ami and told her to meet her at the bus stop on Cherry Hill. "Now look for anything suspicious," Luna told them when they arrived at the location. "Look at all those girls there," Serena pointed out. "They all look so out of it and they've all got good luck charms from the temple," Ami said. "That bus number is the same as the one that disappeared," Luna said noticing the oncoming bus' number, "Let's get on." "No way!" Serena cried and hugged the bus stop sign. The bus closed its doors after the other girls got on and drove off. "Serena why are you such a wimp?" Luna asked. "I'm not a wimp," Serena cried. They then saw the bus lift off the ground and disappear into a black vortex. Serena turned and ran to the temple. "Now what's that girl up to," Luna sighed.
 
"Rei," Serena panted when she got to the temple, "I'm so glad you're here." "What's wrong Serena?" Rei asked. "Those rumors about the temple bus disappearing are true," Serena said. "Why does everyone call it the 'temple bus' it's not our bus!" Rei snapped. "Hey I'm not saying it's your fault," Serena said quickly, "I just thought you might know something because all the girls that got on the bus had those good luck charms." "Those things were Jed's stupid idea," Rei said coldly. "Oh sorry I guess I was wrong bye," Serena said turning to leave and something clicked in her mind. As she was leaving Serena pretended to trip on the stairs and dropped the transformational pen of Mars, Luna had given her Mars and Jupiter to keep safe, so that hopefully Rei would find it.
 
"This is such a stupid waste of time I'd rather be at fighting practice," Serena grumbled when Luna dragged her back to the bus stop the next day. Actually she hadn't been in like five days and no one was angry with her which was weird. They were pretty worried about the buses which made Serena think they would make her train more but they pretty much were leaving her alone. "Well we're going to keep wasting time here until we get on that bus," Luna told Serena "And here it comes and this time we're not going to miss it." "No I don't wanna go," Serena cried throwing herself on the ground, "Wait let me have a disguise or something." Serena jumped up knocking Luna to the ground and held up the pen Luna had given her. "Serena you goof ball," Luna grumbled. "Disguise Power!" Serena said, "Chang me into a flight attendant or something." Serena's clothes become those of a flight attendant. "Too bad it's not an airplane," Luna said sarcastically. "Uh, it's good enough," Serena said annoyed and got on the bus. "They're unconscious," Luna said seeing the girls on the bus. "Driver I order you to stop this bus," Serena said. The bus driver just laughed and the bus tilted up ward causing Serena to fall and slide down the bus floor. "Ahh, I said stop!" Serena screamed. The bus did stop but they were already through the vortex and the driver threw Serena and Luna off the bus. "Where are we?!" Serena screamed. "Serena, lower the decibels," Luna said. "I like the decibels where they are!" Serena screamed back. The driver then jumped out of the bus and turned into a monster. Then suddenly Rei fell from another vortex in the sky and the monster caught her. "Oh no," Serena cried. "You've got to become Sailor Moon now," Luna pleaded with the crying Serena. "Okay," Serena sniffled, "Moon Prism Power!" Serena transformed into Sailor Moon. "Look Sailor Moon, Rei's got the sign of Mars," Luna said. "I know," Sailor Moon said, "Rei do you have the red stick you found at the temple with you?" "What? Yeah. Why?" Rei asked. "Crescent Beam Smash!" Sailor Moon yelled pointing her finger at the monster. The beam hit the monster right in the face releasing Rei. "What are you trying to do? Kill me?!" Rei yelled angrily at Sailor Moon. "Take the red stick and say Mars Power," Sailor Moon said. "Why?" Rei asked. "Just do it!" Luna called out. "Mars Power!" Rei yelled holding the Mars transformational pen above her head. She transformed into Sailor Mars with a uniform like Sailor Moon's except all red with purple bows and red high heels. "Unbelievable," Rei said looking at herself. "Yey a new power," Sailor Moon squealed seeing the ruby on her broach sparkle. "Mars Fire Ignite!" Sailor Mars yelled holding her hands together with her pointer fingers up, and a ball of fire erupted from them burning the monster. "My turn!" Sailor Moon said happily. She concentrated searching for her new power. She took her finger and started to draw a big circle in the air around herself. "Celestial Fire Surround!" Sailor Moon shouted finishing the circle and throwing her hands out. Fire rings shout from her hands also burning the enemy. "Sailor Moon, finish this," Luna said. "Moon Tiara Magic!" Sailor Moon shouted throwing her tiara at the monster vaporizing it into moon dust that disappeared. "Oh no," Luna said, "The portal we used to get here is closing we have to get out. "Do you know how?" Sailor Moon asked. "No," Luna said. Sailor Moon screamed. "Look," Sailor Mars said, "There's something coming from the other side." "It's Sailor Mercury," Luna said happily, "She's keeping the portal open for us. Run toward the portal's light." The girls obeyed and the buses with the unconscious girls also began to float toward the light. They got through and were greeted by Sailor Mercury and the Z warriors who had shown up. "Mercury! Sailor Mercury! Look!" Sailor Moon cried happily, "It's Sailor Mars!" "Another one!" Goten cried amazed, "How many of you are there?" "Mars Fire Ignite!" Sailor Mars yelled and pointed her fire ball at him toasting him. "Uh oh," Sailor Moon said, "OH let me help!" "Sailor Moon what are you doing?" Luna asked concerned. "Shine Aqua Illusion!" Sailor Moon cried throwing water on her little brother. "Thanks," he grumbled now soaking wet. "Welcome! Bye!" Sailor Moon chirped and left the Z warriors staring at her in wonder as she left with her fellow scouts.