Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks3 ❯ There's Nothing Sailor Moon Can't Do ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

There's Nothing Sailor Moon Can't Do
 
I do not own DBZ or SM
 
Weeks passed and Serena was forced to keep going to fighting practice but not as often any more. She, Ami, and Rei were on the trail of Jadeite. She was now sitting in her room with Luna staring up at the stars. Suddenly an evil laugh filled the air and Serena could see Jadeite's face in the sky. Luna hissed while Serena whimpered. "I have come to challenge you to a duel Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Mars. Meet me at the main runway of the airport. One o'clock, tomorrow night, or I'll burn this city to ashes," Jadeite said and disappeared. Serena and Luna ran to Rei's temple. Little did they know her father and older brother had followed them. They wanted to know how the sailor scouts were going to handle this threat. Serena and Luna met Rei and Ami at the temple. "You have to stop him sailor scouts," Luna said. "Yea we have to answer to Jadeite's challenge," Rei agreed. "No, it's a trap," Ami countered. "What do you think Serena?" Luna asked the leader of the scouts. "What me? Cute little Serena fight Jadeite, no way," Serena said. Everyone, even those spying, sighed.
 
The next day at school everyone was talking about it. "Well I think everyone should stay far away from the airport," Serena said. "Wow I thought you would want to be right up there seeing how much you like Sailor Moon," Trunks said. "Well um it's going to be dangerous," Serena said quickly slightly blushing. "I agree with Serena," Miss Haruna said, "It would be in everyone's best interest to stay away from the airport tonight." "Serena do you have a fever?" Molly asked putting the back of her hand on Serena's forehead. "No," Serena said, "Just don't go to the airport." At home Serena was trying to come up with a good excuse to leave the house tonight especially since her younger brother Goten hand already been forbidden. She looked at her Algebra homework and thought of an idea. She took the book some paper with scratches on it, a calculator, and put a pencil in her mouth before running downstairs. "MOM!" she cried. "What's the matter?" Chichi asked. "Algebra is just too hard!" Serena cried, "Can I go to Ami's to get her to help me?" "Of coarse Serena," Chichi said soothingly. Goku and Gohan gave each other looks. Gohan got up and went into the other room and called everyone saying that he and his dad would follow Serena while everyone else went to the airport. They were pretty sure Ami was Sailor Mercury and Rei was Sailor Mars but they weren't sure with those goggles the girls wore. Serena ran out of the house and Goku yelled at Gohan that they had to leave now.
 
Serena was running as fast as she could to Ami's apartment and dumped the things on Ami's floor before both girls went to meet Rei at the airport.
 
Goku and Gohan were having a hard time keeping up and keeping their energy down so Serena wouldn't know they were following her.
 
When the girls got to the airport they found the security guards passed out. "Jadeite's doing," Rei told them.
 
Goku and Gohan found everyone else outside. "So what do we do?" Krillin asked, "Do we let them fight or do we interfere?" "We wait and see if they need help," Goku told them, "Don't interfere unless absolutely necessary." They followed the girls into the airport.
 
The girls found a train to take them to Jadeite. Better transform now," Luna told the girls. "Right," they all said and transformed. The girls got off the train as Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Mars. They were suddenly attacked by police men at the airport. They were chased outside onto the air landing strip while Sailor Mercury was busy at her hand held computer. "This is ridiculous," she said at last, "They're not even real. They're made out of mud." "I'll take care of this," Sailor Mars said, "Mars Fire Ignite!" The mud police men crumbled into dust in the flames. "Sailor Mars you rock!" Sailor Moon said happily. "I know," Sailor Mars retorted. "Now I've got you," Jadeite said from above them, "This is the end for you." "You mean someone as young and pretty as me has to die?" Sailor Moon said," That's a crime against the world." "Who are talking about?" Sailor Mars snapped. "Me of course," Sailor Moon said, "I'm easily the prettiest of the three." "Get a grip you two," Sailor Mercury said stepping between them. "Oh yea, right, the fight, yeah," Sailor Moon said unenthusiastically. Jadeite then used his power to take control of the airplanes on the field. The planes began chasing the girls. "Maybe I'll use my fire power," Sailor Mars suggested. "Don't!" Luna said, "Unless you want to spend the rest of you life paying off the airline for a new plane!" "We need a plan," Sailor Mercury said as they kept running. "We're running out of runway!" Sailor Moon screamed.
 
"We have to help them," Goku said, "Get a hold of the planes and stop them." "Right," they all agreed and sprung into action.
 
"The planes they stopped," Sailor Moon said. "Look," Sailor Mercury said. They saw the Z warriors holding the airplanes back. "Thanks," Sailor Moon said with a huge grin. Jadeite then used his power to levitate the Z warriors up and threw them into the nearby river. "Oh no!" Sailor Moon cried. Jadeite laughed and the planes began to follow the girls again. "Sailor Moon you distract the planes," Sailor Mars said. "Wait why me?" Sailor Moon whined. Sailor Moon began running and the planes followed her. "Mercury Bubbles Blast!" Sailor Mercury yelled sending a fog over the landing strip. Sailor Mars then sent an evil banishing charm onto Jadeite. The charm caused his power to become disarranged and the planes all headed for him. They chased him right into the Sailor Scouts. "Jadeite, you underestimated us. Together we are stronger than all of your evil," Sailor Moon said. "How?" Jadeite asked them. "I shall punish you on behalf of the moon!" Sailor Moon yelled reaching for her tiara. "Moon Tiara Magic!" she yelled throwing it. Jadeite ducked from the tiara but was forced to flee when a plane was practically on top of him. The planes stopped and the girls cheered. They heard a splashing and saw the Z warriors bobbing in the river. Sailor Moon rushed to the bank and helped them up. "What happened to Jadeite?" Gohan asked coughing. "We defeated him of course," Sailor Moon said matter-of-factly and smiled. They looked at her amazed that she did it. "So he's defeated? Gone? From you girls?" Vegeta asked. "Yes, why is that so hard for you to believe?!" Sailor Moon snapped and pushed him back in into the river. She turned on her heels and walked away with the Sailor Scouts very happy with themselves.
 
The next day Serena and Molly stayed after school to cheer on Molly's childhood friend in a tennis tournament. "Katie, Katie!" they chanted. Katie was doing an amazing job scoring and beating her opponents. A red sports car came speeding up to where the girls were. A man with long auburn hair stepped out. "I think I'm in love," Molly said seeing the man. "Don't be silly," Serena told her, "He's the owner of those companies that just moved here." He jumped over the fence surrounding the tennis ring startling everyone. He then began to give Katie instructions on how to hit the tennis ball. He introduced himself as Maxfield Stanton. Katie dropped her racket and Maxfield bent over to pick it up. Serena had a really bad feeling of something she just couldn't place when he bent over her racket and picked it up. Katie served again and the ball literally made a hole in the ground from where it hit. Katie looked around for Maxfield but couldn't find him and none one else remembered seeing him leave.
 
Later at the temple Luna told the three girls Ami, Rei, and Serena that she found out the enemy was an evil force called the Negaverse. Serena tried to convince the girls that they should take tennis lessons to prepare to fight the Negaverse. The others told Serena to do what she wanted while they came up with a plan to defeat the Negaverse. Serena was so angry with them that she left the meeting and went home. When she got home she found Molly sitting in her room. "Sorry Serena," Molly said, "Your Dad let me in." "It's okay what's wrong?" Serena asked. "I'm worried about Katie," Molly told her, "She's become so mean. It's like she's not the same person." Molly started crying then. "Don't cry Molly," Serena told her, "I'll help you figure out what's wrong with Katie." "You will?" Molly asked. "Of course," Serena said and they left Serena's house to go to the tennis field. "What's wrong Serena?" Molly asked when Serena stopped short. I've got a bad feeling. Serena thought to herself. It might be the Negaverse. If I could defeat them all by myself that would show snotty Rei and Luna. Serena shook her head at Molly and they ran onto the field to stop Katie from the match she was playing against two guys. Katie demanded that they leave and when they refused she raised her tennis racket and a gust of dark energy blew them away. A monster came from the racket and started draining Katie's energy. "It's the Negaverse I knew it!" Serena proclaimed proudly to herself. She made sure an unconscious Molly was safe and ran behind a bush. She threw up her hand and said, "Moon Prism Power!" She became Sailor Moon and confronted her enemy. "Hey Negaverse creep!" she said, "I am Sailor Moon the champion of love and justice. In the name of the moon I shall right all wrongs and triumph over all that is evil and that means you!" "Is that a challenge?" the enemy asked. She hit a dark energy ball at Sailor Moon enclosing her in a tennis ball. The enemy then proceeded to lift her into the air causing Sailor Moon to freak out. "NO! I HATE HEIGHTS!" Sailor Moon shrieked. "This is bad," Goku said watching from the side. Gohan nodded. They had followed Serena and Molly to the tennis field. They decided to interfere and help Sailor Moon. Goku sent and energy blast right at the monster causing it to lose its concentration and causing Sailor Moon to turn back to normal and fall from the sky causing her to scream more. Gohan flew up into the air and caught his little sister placing her gently on the ground. "Thanks," she murmured. "It's not over yet," he said and sure enough the enemy then began throwing fire balls at them. Sailor Moon ran from them but tripped and landed flat on her face. She looked up and saw a fire ball heading straight for her. She screamed her head off and felt herself being lifted by strong arms just before the fire ball hit her. She looked up to her rescuer and saw Trunks. Sailor Moon blushed fiercely. Great now I'm a damsel in distress. She thought. "Finish this!" Goku shouted to her over his shoulder. She nodded and reached for her tiara. "Moon Tiara Magic!" she yelled throwing it. It hit the enemy causing it to vaporize into moon dust which disappeared. Sailor Moon turned around to find Trunks but he, her father, and brother were all gone.
 
"What made you come?" Gohan asked Trunks as they were flying back. "I don't know," he responded, "I felt I had to come. There's something about that girl that makes me want to save her." Goku and Gohan looked at each other but didn't say anything else as they flew.
 
The next day Molly and Serena watched Katie play tennis again. "It's weird Serena," Molly said, "Katie doesn't remember anything at all from yesterday." "Yeah weird," Serena said looking down at her feet. Molly went to play a game with Katie and Serena became absorbed in her own thoughts. She wanted so badly to tell Trunks about her being Sailor Moon. She really didn't care what Luna thought. Maybe it wouldn't complicate things. Maybe he would help them. "Serena!" she heard Trunks call her, "Come on we've got to go to my house or my Dad will be furious!" Serena frowned but obeyed. She looked up to see a tennis ball served by Molly come straight for her face and hit her in the face. Serena screamed and fell down. Molly and Trunks rushed over to her. "I'm okay, "I just need a little nap," Serena said and passed out. "Oh man my Dad is not gonna like this," Trunks sighed at his unconscious girl friend's form lying in his arms.