Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Serena and Trunks3 ❯ True Love Conquers All ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

True Love Conquers All
 
I do not own DBZ or SM
 
Serena refused to leave her room. She stayed there for a few days and everyone was worried. "This is ridiculous," 18 said and rose to go to Serena's room. "Wait she's really upset we don't want to upset her more," Krillin tried to appease his wife. "Krillin I still have my mission don't forget that," 18 snapped and went up to Serena's room. Everyone hesitantly followed. Serena was sitting on the floor by her window sill. Serena had her arms crossed resting on the windowsill and her head on her arms. She was in a simple pink sundress and her hair was down. "Serena?" Rei asked quietly she was scared to see the bubbly blonde so depressed. Serena looked up at everyone with big sad blue eyes. "Serena I brought your work from school so you won't fall behind," Ami said. Serena didn't respond she just nodded her consent. "Hey Serena, do you wanna go to the Arcade?" Lita asked. Again she didn't respond but shook her head no. "Omigaud Serena your hair is so long," Molly said kneeling beside her. "It won't stop growing," Serena sighed running her fingers through her even longer than usual hair. "It used to be really long when…ah…a long time ago," Mina said remembering Molly didn't know about Sailor Moon or Princess Serenity. "I know, why don't we go get it cut? It'll get you out of the house," Mina offered. Serena picked up her hair and looked at the ends unpleasantly. "Okay," she finally said softly. "Let's brush it first," Mina said cautiously. Serena looked at herself in her vanity mirror and laughed. Her hair was in so many knots and sticking up in random places. Hearing her laughed calmed everyone down and they left Serena's room. Mina brushed the knots out of Serena's hair and they left.
 
Serena and Mina went to the beauty salon, and Mina had her hair washed and dried. Serena had her hair cut and washed. While the beautician was conditioning Serena's hair she stopped. She had stopped for a few minutes, but was still holding down Serena's head over the sink. "Um are you finished?" Serena asked feeling uncomfortable. She started to get a bad feeling. "We've got you now Sailor Moon!" the beautician yelled turning into a monster and attacking Mina. "What?" Serena jumped up aggravated. "We know it's you," the monster said holding Mina, "We have a piece of your hair and matched it!" My hair must have gotten on her when she brushed it. Serena thought to herself. "Moon Prism Power!" Serena yelled crouching behind the sink. She transformed into Sailor Moon and stepped from behind the sink. "Let her go you Negatrash!" Sailor Moon yelled. "What Sailor Moon?" the monster yelled confused. That's right now let that innocent girl go!" Sailor Moon yelled. The monster threw Mina to the floor and charged at Sailor Moon. Mina crawled behind a wall and yelled, "Venus Power!" She transformed into Sailor Venus, and saw Sailor Moon being chased by the monster. Some things never change, Sailor Venus thought to herself smiling. She raised her hand above her head as power flowed around her and took on the shape of hearts strung together. "Venus Love Chain Encircle!" Venus yelled sending the chain at the monster. The chain wrapped around the monster stopping it. Sailor Moon raised her hand into the air and the Crescent Moon Wand appeared with the Silver Crystal in it. Sailor Moon caught it and waved it around herself making a circle. "Moon Healing Activation!" she yelled and healed the beautician. Serena and Mina went home laughing. "Did you see her face when I appeared?" Serena giggled. "Yeah, she was so confused. I don't think I've ever seen an enemy from the Negaverse so confused," Mina laughed. "What are you two talking about?" Gohan asked. Serena looked at Mina and burst out laughing so Mina had to tell the story. The others couldn't believe what a good mood Serena was in, and they hoped it would last. Serena regained her composer after a while. "Where's Luna?" she asked seriously. "She went to Mina's to see Artemis," Rei informed them. Serena turned on her heals and walked out of the house. Everyone looked at one another and followed her.
 
"LUNA!" Serena screamed when she entered Mina's house. "Good thing my parents aren't home yet," Mina whispered looking at Serena in astonishment. Luna and Artemis came downstairs to see what Serena was screaming about this time. "We have to find the Negaverse's base now," Serena said slamming her hands on a table. "That's what we've been working on," Luna told her. "And we think we've got a location," Artemis finished. "Let's go!" Serena jumped and threw her hand into the air. The cats led the way to the Arcade. "Are you sure about this?" Lita asked. "Yes and you'd all better transform," Luna said. The girls obeyed and transformed. "We're coming with you," 18 said. "We are?" Krillin asked. "Yes!" she barked making him cringe. "The more the merrier," Sailor Moon said happily. Luna and Artemis used their powers and a dark portal opened. "Age before beauty," Sailor Moon said pushing Vegeta in front of her. He grunted and rolled his eyes before going through. Sailor Mars then pushed Sailor Moon through and the rest followed. They were all in a dark cavern. "Now what do we do?" Goten asked timidly. "We look for the Negaverse," Sailor Venus said and started leading the group. After a while of walking they heard an evil laughter. Malachite appeared. "Welcome so you've finally decided to surrender the Silver Crystal? I'll gladly take it off your hands," he snickered. "Dream on!" Sailor Jupiter yelled, "Jupiter Thunder Crash!" Malachite dodged her attack easily. "Hey Sailor Moon let's make a deal! Hand over the crystal and I won't kill your friends!" Malachite sneered. "No deal! You're never getting my crystal!" she screamed. "Didn't your mother tell you never say never," he yelled angrily, "Nothing but empty threats we wasted Queen Serenity and we'll do the same to you!" "How do you know about Queen Serenity?" Sailor Moon asked shocked. "I was there on that glorious day when the Negaverse trashed the Moon Kingdom," he laughed menacingly and released his evil energy at them. Sailor Moon lost her grip on the Crescent Moon Wand and Malachite reached for it, but the wand turned around and slapped his wrist. The next thing anybody knew they were whirling through some sort of dimension. They all landed on a strange place that looked like the ruins of a castle. "What is this place?" Sailor Moon whispered, "It feels somehow familiar," "That's because it's your home my darling princess," said a sweet voice. "Who said that?" Sailor Moon jerked her head around looking for the owner of the voice. A bright light surrounded the figure of a small person. "Who are you? Are you for real?" Sailor Moon gushed at the figure. "Oh Serena still curious as a kitten, but I'm not surprised you don't remember me. I set it that way, but I'm your mother Queen Serenity," the figure said. Sailor Moon kneeled beside the figure. "I think it's time now for you all to know of your pasts. I will take you to the final days of our kingdom," the queen said a bright light surrounded them.
 
They could all see a gorgeous kingdom set on the moon and the Queen's voice filled their heads. "Once a long time ago I ruled the Silver Millennium from the Moon Kingdom. I was raising my daughter Princess Serenity to follow in my footsteps, but you spent most of you time staring at the Earth for you had fallen in love with a prince from there," the queen's voice told them. The vision of the moon faded to Princess Serenity staring off at the Earth. "Serena," a voice came from below the balcony she was standing on. Princess Serenity looked down and smiled. There were all the Z warriors standing behind Prince Trunks, who had called to her, and his parents the king and queen of the earth. "You made it," the princess said happily. "I'm afraid I have bad news princess," Prince Trunks said. "You can't make the engagement ball?" she asked. "If only it were that," the prince said sadly. "Serenity," the queen of the earth addressed her, "evil forces are trying to take over the universe and are already affecting our earth. We will see you later this evening." They walked away from Princess Serenity and the vision faded once again. It came back to Princess Serenity walking down a flight of white marble stairs to a ball room. A hand touched hers. "May I have this dance?" someone asked her. She looked and saw her fiancé, Prince Trunks. She beamed at him and he smiled back taking her into his arms. They began twirling around the dance floor while Queen Serenity and the Sailor Scouts were talking very quietly and urgently to the king and queen of the earth and their Z warriors. "I'm afraid all of this is going to change Serena," Prince Trunks said to the princess, "This Queen Beryl is more ruthless than anyone thought. The entire universe is in danger." "Even the moon?" Princess Serenity asked. "Epically the moon," the prince informed her, "Beryl plans to conquer the entire universe and to do that she must first conquer the moon. You must prepare for the worst Serena. Your mother has asked us to stay and defend your kingdom and we've agreed. I hope you know how much you mean to me. You're in my heart Serena" "And you will always be in mine," Princess Serenity cried. The prince drew her closer to him and kissed her. Then suddenly Artemis and Luna rushed into the ballroom. "Attack! We're under attack!" the cats shouted. "Serena, please get somewhere safe," Prince Trunks told her. She slowly nodded and left the ballroom through a side door. She was rushing along a corridor when a tall woman with red hair appeared in front of her. Princess Serenity clasped her hand over her mouth. "Awe look little miss moon princess all dressed up with no where to go except oblivion," the woman snarled and charged at the princess. Princess Serenity put her hands over her head and a beam of energy appeared from the side. The princess and woman looked and Prince Trunks was standing from where the energy had come from. The princess ran behind him and clutched him. "I can see why she'd cling to you but why stay with a pitiful little weakling like her. Join me and you can rule with absolute power," the woman said. "No way Beryl why would I ever want to be with a disgusting snake like you?" Trunks mocked her. A powerful dark energy washed over the prince and princess. Prince Trunks was swept away by a strong just of wind. Princess Serenity started running after him. "Serena, run away!" Prink Trunks yelled to her. "No Trunks I want to be with you!" Princess Serenity yelled back. She jumped off the balcony and a strong just of wind lifted her into the air. The prince and princess stretched their hands until they finally clasped each other. A blinding flash of dark energy broke their grasp and they fell. Queen Serenity rushed out of the palace and saw the prince and princess floating but not moving. She saw her Sailor Scouts lying on the ground, and the king and queen of the earth and their Z warriors lying on the ground as well. "Oh no this is to awful," Luna shook her head and cried at the queen's feet. Queen Serenity fell to her knees. "No Serena," the queen whispered," I won't let it end this way darling. I won't let them take away your future." The queen put a small shining sliver crystal onto a pink wand with a gold crescent on it. "Queen Serenity if you use the Imperial Silver Crystal you'll lose all your strength," Luna said through her tears. "I have no choice Luna," the queen said, "I must sacrifice my kingdom if we're to regain our peace." Queen Serenity lifted the wand over her head and shouted strongly and clearly, "Cosmic Moon Power!" The Silver Crystal shone brightly and a warm pink light flooded the moon. After the light faded the queen was lying on a broken pillar. "Your majesty you did it," Luna said meekly. "I trapped them yes in the silver crystal. I couldn't destroy them or I would have destroyed Serena and the others. And now I must send them all to a new future on earth," the queen said and started crying. "But your majesty if you saved them, then why are you so sad?" Luna asked. "Because it means none of them will remember anything and I'll never see my dear Serenity ever again, but it's the only way if any of you are to live on. Serena will be born into the king's most trusted advisor's family so that she may be near to her prince," the queen said through her tears, "Serena and her court will need your help if the Negaverse ever breaks free. I have enough power left to send everything you'll need to earth." Queen Serenity raised her hand and opened it. The Imperial Silver Crystal rose and all those on the moon rose with it and went to the earth. "Be happy," Queen Serenity said, "On behalf of the moon you will be free again. Perhaps we'll meet again." Her head fell to the side and she let go of the Crescent Moon Wand. Luna and Artemis became enclosed in time capsules and travelled with the wand to the earth. The moon kingdom faded and the planet of the Kia's became visible. "It's happened. The Moon Kingdom has been destroyed and the evil locked away by Queen Serenity," Kibito told the Supreme Kia, Shin. "Has she also used the power of the crystal to resurrect those that had fallen?" Shin asked. "Yes," Kibito replied. "Good, but I must intervene now. The evil will not forever be sealed and they must be stronger. The prince and princess must be stronger to defeat the great evil that chases them. Their fathers will be reborn on the most powerful planet. The Saiyan planet Vegeta," Shin said. Kibito shuddered. "Do not worry Kibito," Shin said, "Their hearts are pure. They will not be the ruthless beings the other saiyans are, and they will find their ways back to Earth someday." "We must protect the princess," Kibito said. "Yes, now go and bring her hear until it is time for her to be reborn. Until then it is our duty to keep her safe," Shin said. Kibito bowed and disappeared.
 
Everyone was transported back into the cavern. Sailor Moon fell to her knees and cried holding the Crescent Moon Wand close to her. "We…we have to be strong," she gasped trembling. Everyone was deep in his or her own thoughts about what they had just seen. They all knew now what part they had played in the past and they must now fulfil those roles now. Piccolo was the first to recover after the shock. His sensitive ears picked up a crash from far away. "What was that?" said turning in the direction the crash had come from. "Luna and Artemis didn't go with us. They already knew everything so they weren't transported!" Sailor Moon cried stumbling to get up. They all ran in the direction Piccolo had heard the sound. Sailor Moon had been right Malachite had been attacking Luna and Artemis. "Leave them alone!" Sailor Moon yelled. "Fine," Malachite said and threw sword shaped dark energy at her cutting her. She fell back and 18 caught her. "Scouts we have to fight as one," Sailor Venus said. Each scout took out her transformation pen and raised it into the air. "Venus Power!" "Mercury Power!" "Mars Power!" "Jupiter Power!" "Scout Power!" they all yelled. A white light began to surround them. Malachite was unimpressed at their power and threw more sword shaped dark energy at them and cutting them and causing them to fall to their knees. Sailor Moon woke up and stood in the center. "My friends," she said quietly and then shouted, "I am Sailor Moon champion of Love and Justice! Princess of the moon kingdom and your worst nightmare! In the name of the moon I shall right all wrongs and triumph over all that is evil, and that means you!" She raised her wand and drew energy into it. She waved around herself making a circle and shouted," Cosmic Moon Power!" Sailor Moon and the wand began to glow. Malachite threw another sword shaped of dark energy at her, but she hit it with the wand and sent it right back at him. It pierced his heart and he disappeared in moon dust. "Serena," Luna said wearily," We think we found a Negaverse base at the North Pole and it looks like Beryl could attack at any moment." Sailor Moon kneeled beside her feline friend and picked her up. "Beryl is about to meet her match," Sailor Moon said standing up, "What do you think scouts?" "Right!" the girls said.
 
They all went back to the Son's house. They put Luna and Artemis in Serena's bed. The scouts decided to go to the North Pole alone. Although there was definite arguing Serena was steadfast in her decision. Finally she just left the argument and went to the park. The other scouts followed and the Z warriors stayed put scowling. The girls re-transformed and joined hands. They gathered their energy and began to glow. "Sailor teleport," they said and disappeared from the park, but leaving a crater where they had stood from the energy they had released. They arrived at the freezing North Pole. Sailor Moon shivered, "Next time can they pick somewhere warmer? Like Tahiti?" The scouts started walking towards what looked like a volcano, but a quick scan from Sailor Mercury's computer told them it was the base. Suddenly a thick fog rolled over them and in the distance they could see a battered form of Trunks. "Trunks!" Sailor Moon screamed and tried to run to him. The other scouts jumped on top of her. "Can't you see it's a trap?!" Sailor Mars yelled at her. The eyes of the fake Trunks glowed red and vines shot out of him. He transformed into an enemy who laughed as Sailor Jupiter jumped with Sailor Moon to get her out of the way. The enemy was then joined by four other enemy figures. They sent vines at Sailor Jupiter and caught her. "Jupiter Thunder Crash!" Sailor Jupiter yelled. She managed to destroy one of the enemies but was electrocuted herself in the process. "No!" Sailor Moon screamed. The other scouts hurried her away as fast as they could. After running for a while Sailor Moon fell to her knees and cried. Sailor Venus noticed the snow was beginning to glow red where Sailor Moon was sitting and pushed her out of the way just when vines came out of the ground. The vines wrapped around Sailor Venus as they lifted her into the air. "I'll use my tiara to set you free!" Sailor Mon shouted reaching for it. "No save your energy!" Sailor Venus shouted back and was dragged under ground by the vines. "Venus Love Chain Encircle!" the scouts heard as they ran from the site. They knew Sailor Venus was to close to her own attack to survive it. A fog rolled over where the remaining scouts were and a figure could be seen again. "I'll check it out a catch up with you later," Sailor Mercury said, "You just keep going to that volcano." Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars saw in the distance lava rushing at where Sailor Mercury had been and then cool and collapse. "Stop," Sailor Moon demanded as Sailor Mars was dragging her along. "We can't go on. We're not strong enough. This was a mistake." Suddenly the original enemy appeared before them, but with only one other with her. "Sailor Moon I think you're supposed to go on alone," Sailor Mars said. "What you're abandoning me?" Sailor Moon choked on the words. "Nope, gotta teach these slime balls not to mess with fire." Sailor Mars approached the enemies and they dove into the ground sending up ice that encased Sailor Mars. "Mars Fire Ignite!" Sailor Moon heard followed by and explosion. She felt all alone and slowly walked on to the volcano. "I'll set you all free again I promise," she said to herself when she reached it. Suddenly a ball of red energy entrapped her and she disappeared from the North Pole.
 
The red ball let her go and she was sitting on a cold dark floor. Across the room she recognized Queen Beryl. "Welcome Sailor Moon," the evil queen said, "And you remember Prince Trunks." A shadow disappeared and Sailor Moon saw Trunks kissing the hand of Queen Beryl. "Prince Trunks I want that Imperial Silver Crystal," Queen Beryl said. "It shall be done my queen," he said, "Good bye Sailor Moon." He attacked her and she ran. "Moon Healing Activation!" Sailor Moon shouted holding out the Crescent Moon Wand. "It's no use your crystal can't undo my evil magic on him. He is mine!" Queen Beryl sneered. Trunks struck her and she fell down dropping the Crescent Moon Wand. "She's wrong about you Trunks. You're not evil," Sailor Moon whispered and threw her tiara at him just as he was going to strike her. She kept the tiara so that it would only stop him. He fell and she let her tiara drop. Sailor Moon was panting and sat up. Trunks clutched his side and stood up again. "I told you, you can't change him. His mind belongs to the Negaverse now," Queen Beryl snickered. "She may have your mind, but your heart belongs to me," Sailor Moon said, "You remember don't you?" "You are the enemy," Trunks said. "No I'm not. Look," Sailor Moon held out her star locket and opened it, "Don't destroy it. This is our locker. The locket you gave to me. Remember when you promised to always protect me seven years ago? Please remember all those happy times we've had together. It's me Trunks, Princess Serenity; I've come to set you free again just like I promised." "I remember," Trunks said slowly. "Oh all you have to do is touch it," she smiled holding out the locket. Trunks touched the star locket, and pure energy flowed through him driving the evil out. "Thank you Serena," he said as he fell to his knees, "I'm free again." "I know," Sailor Moon said holding him in her arms. "Oh how sweet I'm getting cavities," Beryl yelled and threw what looked like a giant black ice cycle. "Crescent Beam Smash!" Sailor Moon yelled. It smashed the black ice cycle and pierced Queen Beryl in her heart. "You haven't seen the last of me Sailor Moon," Beryl panted sinking into the floor. Sailor Moon picked up her wand. "Moon Healing Activation," she whispered and a warm glow came from the crystal and healed Trunks' wounds. "Let's get out of here," Trunks said. He took her into his arms and she teleported them back to the North Pole. They held each other close and saw Beryl become a giant plant like creature. Beryl gave a deep satisfied laugh. "You better enjoy that laugh Beryl cause it's the last one you'll ever have," Sailor Moon said. Beryl sent a bolt of dark energy at them. A giant ice structure engulfed them just as the attack hit. The top of the ice structure split creating a platform and Princess Serenity and Prince Trunks stood in the center of it.
 
Darkness began to cover the earth. "I hope Serena's alright," Chichi said softly looking out of a window. "Artemis this is bad," Luna said, "Queen Beryl was too much for them. We'll never see our scouts again." "Maybe Serena will have a klutz attack and trip Queen Beryl," Artemis said as the two cats jumped to the roof. Luna looked up at the full moon in the sky above. "Serena you've just got to believe in yourself. Everyone is counting on you!" Luna yelled at the moon. "I hear you Luna and I'm not afraid any more," Serena's voice rang strong and clear through the night air so they all could here her.
 
"I will defeat you Beryl. In the name of the Moon!" Princess Serenity said. "You? Pitiful little Princess Serena?" Queen Beryl sneered and sent bolts of dark energy at the prince and princess. Prince Trunks put his arms around the princess and Princess Serenity raised the Crescent Moon Wand over her head and shouted, "Cosmic Moon Power! Fight This Evil!" The crystal sprang to life on the wand and glowed warmly against the cold evil coming from Beryl.
 
Everyone in the house rushed onto the roof to see the light. They could feel a powerful warm light coming from far away and a pink dot glowed far away in the distance. "Don't give up Serena! You can do this!" Gohan yelled.
 
Princess Serenity willed for the crystal to glow brighter, and it did but not much. "I can't do it alone," Princess Serenity said aloud. "I'll help you with this assignment, Serena, if you want," Ami's voice said cheerfully. "You're so stubborn Serena, let us help you," Rei's voice snapped. "Yeah let us help put her away. Still to many guys I gotta meet," Lita's voice chirped. "Let us help you we haven't know each other long enough for it to end yet," Mina's voice said compassionately. "Yes. Please. I need all of you. Help me," Princess Serenity pleaded to her friends. Sailors Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus appeared by their princess' side and grabbed onto her hold of the Crescent Moon Wand.
 
Up above in the sky everyone could see the darkness clearing and four stars shone brightly. "It's the planets," Bulma said shocked, "Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter."
 
"Mercury Power!" Sailor Mercury yelled. "Mars Power!" Sailor Mars yelled. "Jupiter Power!" Sailor Jupiter yelled. "Venus Power!" Sailor Venus yelled. "Cosmic Moon Power Unite!" Princess Serenity yelled. The planets and moon shone brightly overhead and gave their power to the Imperial Silver Crystal a giant warm pink ball of energy was released from the crystal and washed over Beryl. "Beryl is gone banished back to the Negaverse. The universe is safe again thanks to you my friends," Princess Serenity said, "Finally we have a chance for peace. Real peace." The Sailor Scouts fell and so did Princess Serenity. Prince Trunks caught her and became his regular self again. Princess Serenity became Sailor Moon once again and then all the girls became their regular selves again. The ice structure vanished and they were all on the snowy ground. Trunks called for Goku with his mind to come to them.
 
Goku heard Trunks asking him to go to the North Pole to help him. He didn't explain anything to anyone. He just put two fingers to his forehead and instantly teleported to where Trunks was holding Serena and surrounded by the other girls. Goku teleported them all back to his house. They put Serena on her bead and teleported the other girls home as well. All the Z warriors were worried about Serena and the other girls until a few days later Serena woke up screaming she was going to be late for school. She ran downstairs and fell. When she walked into the kitchen she surprised everyone even more. "When did we get a cat?" she asked and ran out of the house. Everyone sat gaping at her. Artemis then came running over. "Mina…doesn't…remember…me," he panted. None of the girls did. They didn't know either cat or remember being friends or Sailor Scouts. Bulma phoned the school and asked to speak with her son and told Trunks about Serena's memory. She would still remember him but nothing about the past months. Trunks was disappointed but cheered up as he saw Serena sprinting up the stairs, run where there was a 'caution wet' sign, fall down, slide all the way down the hall, and into the wall. He and Molly helped her up and get to the nurse's office and he thought it wouldn't be so bad.
 
Dear Angle of Courage…the end of the DBZ series will be after the Sailor Moon series to fit with the ages.