Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Trouble in a Time, Far Far Away ❯ The Evil Returns ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Starblade: ok…this is my first attempt at fanfiction, ever. So please, don't be too harsh with comments. Don't wanna break my lil' writer's spirit ^.^

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon, or Ronin Warriors. I'm not making any money off of this, so please do not sue. K? ^.^


Chapter 1
The Evil Returns

It was a hot and humid day in Tokyo, Japan, two years after the defeat of Talpa. The streets were crowded with cars and buses. People outside, walking, going on with their lives as if nothing had ever happened. But in a park, outside of the city, five teenage boys were sitting around a tree, eating a picnic lunch.
"Rowen! Slow down! You're gonna make yourself sick! All that sugar can't be good for a person," said Sage, a bit worried for his sugar-addicted friend. Rowen had grabbed a packet of pixie stix and was now proceeding to down them, one after another. The other three boys just smiled in amusement as Sage made a lunge for the bag.
"But these things are just so good! I'm not giving them up!" exclaimed Rowen, as he dodged Sage's attack on the bag.
Sage lunged again and grabbed the bag of pixies away from Rowen "That's enough for now."
Rowen pouted, then looked up at the sky, his eyes widening, slightly. "Guys…"
While they had been trying to take away the sugar, clouds, as dark as night, had come rolling across the sky. All five boys watched, as the all-too-familiar clouds came into view. The boys started to stand as they sensed the danger draw nearer, as the clouds closed in.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" laughed an evil voice, that sent shivers down their spines. "Five pathetic Ronin Warriors having a picnic. Finally, you've met you're match!"
Just then, a bolt of lightning struck the ground and lit up the sky. At that moment, Tokyo was gone.