Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ Trouble in a Time, Far Far Away ❯ A Message From Pluto ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Chapter 2
A Message From Pluto


"AHHHHH! I'm gonna be late!" screamed Serena, as she glanced at her alarm clock reading 7:50.

"Is that suppose to be any different from every other day?" questioned Luna, sarcastically.

"Ya know, just for that I'm not fixing you any breakfast. Why don't you go catch your own breakfast for a change?" retorted Serena as she rushed out the door.

On her way to school, Serena started to think about their past battles with Dark Moon family. She was so preoccupied that she didn't see the danger closing in. Just then, her mind snapped back to reality, but not quick enough to avoid the approaching danger. A moment later she slammed into the telephone pole and went down hard.

"Hey, Meatball Head, is there anything you don't run into?" commented a familiar voice, turning Serena's cheeks a bright red.

"Yes! Many things! I was just thinking, " retorted Serena.

"You? Thinking? Gotta be a first," Darien said, jokingly.

"Oh, knock it off!" she said, running off again.

Meanwhile, at the school, students were getting ready for another day of torture - I mean - education. As the last minute came, Miss Haruna prepared her lecture for Serena, who hadn't been to school on time since the 3rd grade. As the late bell rang, she heard at least half the students gasp. She glanced at the door to find a single hand, on the floor, reaching through the doorway.

"I made it!" cried a voice from around the corner. In typed Serena, smiling like only a madwoman could.

"Serena…. made it to school…on time?!" said the very shocked Miss Haruna, before she fainted.

"Miss Haruna has fainted! Someone call 911! Someone call the paramedics! Someone call an ambulance!" screamed Melvin.

"And to think, that's my boyfriend," commented Molly, with a sigh as she lowered her head in embarrassment.

A Few Hours Later

"I still don't believe Miss Haruna fainted, and we got out of class, all because you made it to school on time!" exclaimed Molly as she walked down the sidewalk beside Serena.

"I know! What a waste of time…I could have slept in," giggled Serena.

Just then, Amy came running around the corner of the next building, and spotted Serena. "Serena! Hurry! There's an emergency at Rei's Temple!" Ami yelled as she raced up to Serena.

"Sorry Mol. Gotta go," said Serena, as she ran off.

A few minutes later, at Rei's Temple, the five scouts, and Reni were discussing the problem at hand.

"If Pluto says that the past is in trouble, then we have to help!" exclaimed Lita, who was getting pretty pissed because no one was taking any action, yet.

"But what if something attacks our time while we're gone?" questioned Rei. "And won't our parents know we're gone?"

"Pluto said that we would be returned to exactly where and when we left," said Serena. "So I say we go!"

"Yeah!" cheered everyone, except Rei.

"All right, let's go," Rei said, knowing she'd lost this fight.

"Mercury Star Power!"

"Mars Star Power!"

"Jupiter Star Power!"

"Venus Star Power!"

"Moon Crystal Power!"

Then Serena turned to Reni. "Okay, Reni. Let's go," she said, smiling at her pink-haired daughter from the future.

"Okay, Mommy," said Reni, returning her mother's smile. Turning her attention to the task ahead, she concentrated on their destination. "Crystal Key! Take us to the past!"

Reni held the key to the sky and a bright pink light shone from the gem in the middle. The light grew bigger until it surrounded group. Then it raced through the sky, at an amazing speed and disappeared.
Gate of Time

"Sailor Pluto! Where are you?!" yelled Serena, through the foggy mists.

"Sailor Pluto!" the others called. "Sailor Pluto!"

Suddenly, through the mists, the scouts could see a form. Then the mists cleared and Sailor Pluto appeared in front of them.

"Sailor Pluto!" yelled Reni as she raced over to her.

"Small Lady. How good it is to see you again. Have you come to help save the past?"

"Yep! We're here to kick some Nega-sludge into the next dimension!" said Reni, grateful to the other for letting her help.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Small Lady, but I'm afraid this evil is not from the Negaverse."

"What? Where is it from then?" questioned Serena, as she, and the rest of the scouts caught up to Reni and Trista.

"Unfortunately, I don't know where it came from. Although, the protectors of that time should know. When you reach your destination, you must find those protectors, the Ronin Warriors," explained Trista. "Follow me. I will show you the way to the proper door.

She led the scouts to a door that had a silverish-gold frame, almost appearing to be made out of light. The frame had symbols carved into it, each with it's own different colored light. In the center of the door was another symbol. It was shaped like a pentagon, split into five equal sections. The top section was red and had the symbol for 'virtue' on it in silver. The upper left section was green and had the symbol for 'wisdom'. The upper right section was light blue and had the symbol for 'trust'. The lower right section was orange and had the symbol for 'justice'. And finally, the lower left section was dark blue and had the symbol for 'life'.

"Here is the entrance to their time." Trista raised her time key to the sky and shouted, "Gateway of Time! Please open to allow these individuals, through!"

The garnet orb shown a dark maroon light, the silverish-gold door opened, and a bright light shown on the dimly lit area.

"Please find the Ronins, and save the past!" Trista called after them, as they stepped through the door.

The bright light dimmed, the door closed, and they were on their way.