Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Waiting for yesterday ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Sailor Moon and Escaflowne belongs to respective companies.

Waiting for Yesterday (teaser)

by: Myst_Lady

mbmflips@yahoo.com or myst_lady@hotmail.com

-The pillar of light is destiny's bridge-…

Prologue:

The war between the Moon Kingdom and the Negaverse raged on. The white majestic palace that once stood proudly engulfed in flames. The malicious queen named Beryl and her evil minions attacked the palace with vengeance.

"The Moon shall be no more!" Queen Beryl shouted, lifting her staff high above the air. Dark energy burst forth within the crystal ball. Her deadly magic sent the castle walls crumbling to the ground. The moon kingdom became a barren wasteland.

In the outskirts of the moon palace, three newly arrived sailor soldiers fought their way against a handful of distracted soldiers in a race to save the moon kingdom.

"Neptune Deep Sumberge!"

"Uranus World Shaking!"

"Pluto Deadly Scream!"

The three powerful attacks fused into a gigantic beam of energy. A huge explosion erupted. The soldiers gave sharp cries as their bodies landed on the ground.

"We must move on," Sailor Uranus said. There was an urgency to her voice.

"Right," Her comrades, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Pluto replied, nodding their heads in agreement. They moved on to another part of the region where the other sailor soldiers were fighting in the battefield.

The horrifying truth came. They arrived too late. The castle walls burned to the ground. The evil negaverse surrounded the whole kingdom. Princess Serenity and her inner court were defeated.

"No, this can't be!!!!" Sailor Uranus screamed in grief.

"Queen Serenity!!" Sailor Neptune said sadly. She lowered her head and tiny droplets of tears fell from her face.

Far ahead, Sailor Pluto saw Queen Serenity stood up from the ground. She held the moon wand in the air. "Cosmic Moon Power!!" She said in a firm voice.

Sailor Pluto eyes' widened. "No, Queen Serenity!!!!" She called out to her. Her vision blurred when a white light flashed before her eyes.

To be continued...

This is going to be a Trista/Sailor Pluto fic. I've became such a good fan of the outers since Cloverway dubbed the Sailor Moon S season. I know dubbed version aren't the greatest. I don't like to watch subtitles. This is supposed to be a birthday present for myself... (March 11 is my birthday) and I'm just going through a painful rough time right now.

Enzeru No Yami, if you are reading this. Thanks for sharing your wonderful sailor moon/escaflowne fic "Lightning meets Dragon" and Chibizoo, thanks for your support.

It will be a long while before I get the chance to update this. I have other stories to finish. Chow guys!!