Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ ~~~~~~~NEW LIFE~~~~~~~~ ❯ new scouts ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

New scouts!!!
 
I do not own sailor moon but if I did I would be rich filthy stinking rich muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha (evil scientist laugh)
 
#1 week later in New York#
 
Serena and lily were singing in a club in central New York and finished early. So they decided to get some thing to eat at a near by café and left out of the back entrance of the club. They were talking about what they wanted to eat. “I want some ice cream” Serena whined “you always want ice cream” this made Serena laugh nervously while scratching the back of her neck “well your not any better you always eat the last of the chocolate ice cream” Serena said “no I don't” “do” “don't” “uh-hu” “nu-uh” “uh-hu” then a dark figure stepped out of the shadows “well such pretty ladies like you shouldn't argue like this” and saying that caught the girls off guard “w-w-what d-do y-you w-want” Serena said with the fear completely clear on her face. “We just want a little fun with you two pretty ladies” said another figure stepping out of the shadows “yeah so we can do this the easy or the hard way personally I like the hard Way” said yet another figure out of the shadows. “oh shit” said lily “well I take it this is going to go the hard way well you guys know what to do” said the 1st figure “well bring it on bitch” said Serena (A.N well that's what New York dose to you).
And with that said the two men ran and attacked the two awaiting girls only to be thrown back by a series of punches and kicks. <I am so happy we took that self defense course> lily and Serena both thought in unison. And then carried on beating the crap out of the stupid thugs. “Shit we can't take then let's go” then they ran as fast as there legs could carry them. “Well now where we were oh yes YES YOU DO!!!” and then Serena ran out of the ally way knowing what to expect “no I don't” then Serena's tummy started to rumble as well as lily's “im hungry” lily and Serena said making about 10 people on the side walk fall over with sweat drops on there head (anime style) and made lily and Serena laugh nervously……
#Back in Tokyo#
Every one (Ami, Mina, Lita, Raye, Rini, Darien, Luna, Artemis) was talking about the last letter that Serena's family received which Rini had been able to snatch before anyone saw it.
“Well it seem Serena is doing better off with out us” said Amy
“That is not the point right now I can feel a strong evil brewing and we need to find Serena to defeat it, we are no way near powerful enough to defeat it” Raye said
“Yes but we don't know where she is it doesn't say anything on the letter” Lita said
“Well she said in the 1st letter she would come back when she is needed she probably sensed the evil building as well and will return when it comes” said Darien with a glint of hope in his voice.
“Maybe” said Mina followed by everybody siying
“I miss Serena” said Rini
“I know Rini we all do” said Darien
#2 months later in New York#
“SOMEONE HELP ME” was the pleas of another yoma victim which started to appear a few weeks ago
“OI PUT THAT GIRL DOWN”
“And who are you to tell me what to do”
“I AM SAILOR MOON CHAPION OF LOVE AND JUSTICE I SHALL PUNISH EVIL AND THAT MEANS YOU”
“AND I AM SAILOR SHOOTING STAR I STAND FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE WORLD AND PUSHISH ALL EVIL AND YOU SHALL DIE FOR YOUR MISS DEEDS YOMA”
“Oh im shaking in my boots oh please some one help me from the sailor brats in mini skirts ha you make me laugh hahahahahahaha”
“You will pay for you insolence yoma SHOOTING STAR SPIKE SHOCK” (A.N soz not very good at making up attacks).
The attack hit the yoma making drop the victim and the girl ran “ok sailor moon do your stuff girl” said sailor shooting “right MOON JUSTICE DESTRUCTION”. Then the yoma turned to dust and sailor shooting star and sailor moon went into a near by alleyway and with a bight flash stood Serena and lily “well that was easy” lily said swiping some dust off her shoulder “yeah but now im hungry” “you're always hungry” “am not” “are to” “am not” well lets just say that happened for about 1 hour.
That night Serena wrote another letter to her family...
Dear family
Im am so happy because lily and I have got a record deal. And I get to write the song my life is going great but I still miss you a lot I will be coming home in a few years I hope I pray you can forgive me for leaving you like I did but it was something I had to do I hope you can under stand.
Lots of love your baby girl and meatball head
~~~~serena~~~~