Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Italian Amore ❯ Vol. Two/Chap. Fourteen: Film ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Film
Leslie turned on his camera. The Cork, Ireland boy was on a mission. In his film class, he had to make a documentary about life on Rome University. He had just bought a new camera as well. The boy could wait to try it out. “Oh!!!” he thought to himself. “This is going to be so great!!!” He turned on the camera and faced it on himself. So here began to film exploitation.
“Hello there!” Leslie called out. “My name is Leslie O'Nell and this my documentary of Rome University for my film class. Wish me luck!” Then, he headed out the door.
“Here at Rome University,” the boy began. “Only the brilliant minds go here. They come here to learn and to build their futures. I came all the way from Cork, Ireland on a student exchange program. I made a 4.0 to come here! The tests were murder! But I still managed and many other students can too.” Leslie exited into the hall. “This is the hall of the Dante building,” he went on. “This dormitory is for boys. The school is co-ed, but the dorms are single gender. Everyone has to be in their dorms at nine o'clock. They don't want any funny business going on during the night. Though, I do think some goes on between the same genders from time to time. But, don't tell anymore I said that!”
Leslie walked right out the door and onto the campus. “Here is our lovely campus!” he said out loud. “Beautiful and green, isn't it? This university had been founded in 1982. It is one of the largest research-based institutions in Italy. The University is an international center for research and education and it is well known for scientific studies. In recent years the activity of technology transfer and cooperation with other public and private organizations in different fields has obtained an increasingly important role. Pretty impressive, huh?” Leslie filmed all over the place. The campus' beauty shined all over the place. But then, something caught his eye. Two freshmen girls walked by to get to class. Leslie smiled at them.
“Here are some beautiful girls walking to class,” he said. “Let's go and talk to them, shall we?” Leslie walked over to the girls with his camera. They looked up and saw him right away. Leslie had a grin up to his ears. He focused the camera on their chests and skirts.
“Hello ladies!” he greeted them. “How are ya?” The girls looked at him confused.
“Uh… what are you doing, kid?” one of them asked him. *Sweat drop on Leslie's head*
“I'm not a kid!” he called out. “I'm a freshman just like you!” The girls giggled at him.
“Really?” the other one asked. “You look like a little boy!” The girls laughed at him and walked away. Leslie stared on disappointed. “Do I really look that young?” he thought. The boy forced himself to go on.
The next stop was the main building. “Here is the main building of everything,” Leslie introduced. “This is what greets new students here. The kind loving staff brings in the newbies here to Rome University.” The Irish boy zipped his camera all around the place slowly. He turned to the receptionist.
“Hi Ms. Colombo!” the boy greeted to her. “How are you today?” The woman glared at him coldly.
“Will you take that out of here and go?” she snapped at him. *Sweat drop on Leslie's head*
“Okay then…” he said uneasily. “Moving on…” The freshman walked down the hall. “Rome University is always booming with activity here!” he announced. “There is always club activities, meetings, and special events going on in this magical place.” He came to the student activity building and longue. He turned the camera on himself at the door.
“And here is where the magic begins!” Leslie said cheerfully. He opened the doors right up. Inside, most of the students were hard at work. Most of the clubs sat at the tables working and planning their next course of action. Leslie took his time and filmed them all. He came to Yuri and them. A huge grin came across his face. “Jack pot!” he thought. You see, Leslie's a HUGE fan of Yuri and all of her friends. He had been since the dance show earlier in the year. From then on, Leslie swore to himself that he would make them the subject of his private documentary. He chance called now. The freshman hurried over to them with the camera. The girls looked up and saw him right away. Leslie grinned at him brightly.
“Hello lasses!” he called out. “How is everyone today?” The girls stared at him confused for a long moment. Usagi looked over at her friends.
“Guys,” she said. “Why is this Irish kid filming us?” *Leslie falls over*
“I'm not a kid!!!” he yelled out. “I'm only filming you for a class assignment! So how you liking the school campus so far?” The girls talked among each other for a moment. Leslie waited in silence. Lena finally turned to him.
“Good,” she said. “Everything is all hunky dorky!”
“Great!” the Irish boy called out. “What are you all doing now?”
“Planning for the next big event,” Angela replied.
“And that is?” Leslie asked.
“We're planning a campus Halloween party,” Madison answered.
“Ooo!!!” the freshman said. “That should be very interesting!” Leslie kept this interview up for a few minutes longer. The questions jumped between being random and being on topic. The girls looked at each other some. This interview became annoying from the beginning. Now they decided that it was time to stop now. Donna stood up and walked over to the camera boy.
“Okay, that's enough out of you!” she called out. “Time to go Leslie!” The tomboy turned him around and shoved him right out the door. Leslie walked away grinning. Right away, he realized that he had developed a crush on all of the girls. Plus an obsessive crush on Yuri and Angela. From then on, Leslie decided to film them more often. With or without school assignment.
Lights, Camera, Action!!!