Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Italian Amore ❯ Vol. Two/Chap. Thirteen: Field Trip Day ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The girls were heading out today. Rome University had its first field trip of the year. The students headed out to the Vatican City. Yuri sat near the window looking out. She had never seen the rest of Italy before. She had only heard about the Vatican on TV. Home of the Catholic church. Yuri didn't know much about Catholicism, but it would be nice to see the pope and the whole church.
Suddenly, the girl felt someone heavy leaning on her shoulders. She looked up nervously right away. Lena leaned in close to her face grinning like a Cheshire cat.
“Hey Yuri!” she called out loud. “You excited?”
“Y-Yes!” the Japanese girl said nervously.
“Great!” the American yelled out loud. She hugged her little crush tightly to her chest. Yuri flared around for help. She tried to escape, but Lena wouldn't let go. Finally, Makoto came and pulled her apart.
“Stop it,” she replied. Lena pouted at her innocently.
“Kill joy!” the American called. Makoto glared at her for a second. She turned back to Yuri.
“You okay?” she asked softly.
“Yeah,” the girl replied.
“The Vatican is where the pope is, right?” Usagi asked across the seat from Makoto and Yuri.
“Why yes,” Makoto replied.
“You think he'll be there?” the blonde asked. Makoto shrugged at her.
“I don't know,” she replied.
“I highly doubt it,” Ami answered behind Usagi. “The pope is busy with the Catholic church.” Usagi didn't say anything. She just kind of pouted some.
“In any case,” Angela spoke up across from them. “This should be a good field trip.”
“Yeah!” Lena called out. “We needed to get out of that building before we all lost it!”
“More like you needed to get out for new blood!” Donna called out. The other girls laughed. Lena smirked at her boldly.
“Okay, okay!” she called. “You caught me! But I wouldn't have if you would be so keep to contribute, Donna!” The Italian girl looked at her in disgust.
“Ewww!” No!” she called. “I don't know what I would get from you!” As of the girls laughed again. Lena shrugged at her with a smile.
“All you would get is the virus of my love!” she addressed to her intangible crush.
“I don't even want that!” Donna half-yelled. Lena shrugged again.
“Suit yourself gorgeous!” she replied. Donna rolled her eyes in disgust. Field trips with Lena turned into the pits. She flirted with anything that had a cock or a skirt. Today would be no exception. “I have to be on my watch today!” Donna thought. She sighed aloud. Why did she have to stuck on watch duty on field trips?
 
Field Trip
 
The bus stopped just outside of the Vatican. The students all got off the bus neatly. The teachers did a head count of everyone to see if they had the same number of students when they started. Mrs. Rossi, the history teacher, smiled at them all once she came up with the original number of fifty-four.
“Great!” she called. “Now remember, leave all of your valuables on the bus or keep them close to you. Stay together in groups of three. And meet back here about supper time. Oh, and be sure to take as many notes as you can for your report in three weeks. Am I clear?”
“Yes!” all the students replied.
“Good,” Mrs. Rossi called out. “Now go have fun!” The students all cheered aloud. They all parted to the Vatican. Donna, Lena, and Yuri all ended up in a group together. Lena grinned over at the Italian tomboy.
“Oh my, Donna!” she called out in proud tone. “So nice of us to join our little threesome!” Her unavailable crush snorted at her on that comment.
“Ha, you wish!” she snapped. “I'm only here to so my job”
“And what would that be?” the American challenged. Donna grabbed Yuri by the shoulder in a flash.
“I am here to protect Miss Yuri here from you!” she called out. Silence passed for a brief moment. Lena smirked and laughed at her. Donna raised an eyebrow at her.
“And what the hell is so damn funny, Lena?” she asked sharply. The American turned to her grinning.
“I should have known!” she called out.
“Known what?” Donna asked her. Lena grinned at her again.
“You wanted little Yuri all to yourself!” she replied. Donna's eyes grew wide in shock.
“What the hell are you talking about?!?” she yelled out loud. Lena shrugged at her innocently.
“I should have known,” the American went on. “Angela wants that Japanese beauty to herself. And now I have two rivals. Okay then, I accept your challenge! But I will win Yuri in my bed in the end!” *Sweat drops on Donna and Yuri's heads*
“What is she talking about?” Yuri whispered to the Italian girl.
“Beats me!” Donna whispered back. The Japanese girl lightly raised her hand some.
“Uh… Excuse me, Lena…” she said in a soft voice. “Can we go on now?” The American whipped around to her coveted prize.
“Why yes my dear!” she announced aloud. “We shall do that!” Then, she began to head deeper into the city. The girls watched on confused.
“Come on you mugs!” the American yelled out. “Quit stand around and come on!” The other girls followed behind.
“Do you even know where you're going?” Donna challenged her.
“Hell no!” Lena boldly announced. “I'm just going with my instinct!” *Sweat drops on Donna and Yuri's head* “Where will this all end?” Yuri thought in stress. They wondered through the Vatican.
Meanwhile, Usagi ended up with Rei and Mamoru. Pretty awkward situation for her. The poor soul couldn't focus of the Vatican's wondrous surroundings. Her mind went elsewhere at the moment. She still hadn't told them the truth at all. The lovers didn't know that they had been sharing the same girl for years. The poor dumpling head couldn't make up her mind. She loved both Rei and Mamoru so dearly. She couldn't possibly let one go. However, to lose one is a minor lose. To lose both would be stupid. But they both deserved better. They only seemed to want her and her alone. Oh how it would destroy them if they learned they had been played for two years.
“Usagi-chan!” a voice called to her. The blonde looked up behind. Rei stood next to her smiling. She lightly placed her head on her shoulder. Seeing the face of that fire angel made the princess' heart even more. She hated to crush it by telling the truth. Today seemed like a great opportunity to let it all out. But now, today might not be such a great idea. She would hate to ruin this nice day over a dark secret she had hidden in her heart. Rei looked at her girlfriend in new slight worry.
“Is something wrong?” she asked. “What's on your mind?” Usagi shook her head.
“Nothing,” she replied. “Nothing at all.” Rei raised an eyebrow at her.
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah!” Usagi called out loud. “In fact, let's go! We can't keep Mamoru waiting like this!” Then, she dragged her girlfriend all the way to the church. Looks like the dark secret will have to remind hidden in Usagi's heart and torment her until the time came. But she would have to tell the truth soon before things really got out hand. Time for that ticked away loudly in her ears.
The field trip to the Vatican turned out to be a success. Everyone was well behaved for a change. Lena herself seemed subdued by coming here. (Okay, so she did hit on Donna and Yuri a few times. But other than that, strangely-mild mannered. Donna couldn't help but to think the American had something up her sleeve for later. Best to look out and be ready for it.) The lunch, tour, and shopping trips with off without a hitch. The crowd met back at the spot that they were told. Mrs. Rossi did a head count to change for fifty-four people. When the number met the original one, the history professor smiled in victory.
“Okay everyone!” she called. “Did you have a good time?”
“Yes!!!” the students answered back to her. Mrs. Rossi clapped her hands together.
“Great!” she boomed. “I expect your reports to be due in on time in three weeks.” Everyone groaned aloud on that one. The professor giggled at her students.
“Come on,” she insisted. “You had the whole day. So this report should be a snap! Am I right?” Soft groans among the whole crowd. The professor clapped her hands together again.
“Great!” she called once more. “Let's go!” Everyone boarded the bus in silence. Their break was over. Time to go back to school again. That meant Yuri would have to battle with Lena over her body. That meant Usagi would have to go back to her conflict over Mamoru and Rei. Could their trip have lasted a little bit longer?
Break Time is Over