Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Italian Amore ❯ Vol. Two/Chap. Sixteen: Clubbing ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The next night, Lena and Madison came by Yuri's dorm. They had plans tonight. One of the hottest clubs in Rome was getting a big party. These two naughty girls just had to be there. They took most of the evening to get ready. They looked worth the checking out as well. Lena sported tight black jeans and a white halter top. Her sleek black slip-ons added to her look. Her short red-orange hair looked messy in a sexy way. Even the make-up looked slutty, in a good way. Madison looked pretty cute herself. She had on a long black buttoned down skirt to her dainty little pale ankles. With that came a bubble gum pink top with spaghetti straps. A sheer white blouse covered the top. She had her long black hair tied back into a ponytail with a bright pink scrunchie. Her black kitten heels touched off her look. She didn't wear any make-up tonight. Didn't need to. Her look screamed tasty all over. The girls made it Yuri's door. Lena and Madison turned to each other smiling.
“Now remember,” Lena told her girlfriend. “We don't back down until we win her over. Okay?” Madison nodded.
“Yes ma'am!” she said with a salute. Lena smiled at her.
“You're so cute!” she chirped. Madison smiled cheerfully again. Lena turned to the door. She knocked on the door to make musical beat to it.
“Coming!” Yuri said from inside. Lena and Madison waited outside. They grinned at each other. Show time! The door slowly opened up. The girls grinned at Yuri as she looked at them worried.
“Uh… hi guys…” she said. Lena and Madison grinned at her still. The freshman looked at them confused.
“Is… there a problem?” she asked. Lena stepped forward.
“There's a party downtown, tonight!” she shouted. Yuri stared at her blankly for a moment.
“So?” she asked.
“So, you're coming with us!!!” the alpha female shouted. The new girl blinked at her wildly.
“Wait, WHAT?!?” she shouted.
“Don't ask questions!” the American commanded. “Just get dressed and come on!” Without another word, Lena pushed past her victim into the dorm. Madison followed behind smiling.
“Hey, wait a minute!” poor Yuri cried. “Can't we talk about this?!?”
“Not up for discussion!” Lena demanded.
“No discussion!” Madison chimed in. The sexy mischievous duo took over getting Yuri dressed for clubbing tonight. The poor mouse protested the whole time and begged to be left alone. Her pleas fell on deaf eyes. Lena and Madison overpowered her and did as they liked. In the end, they backed up from their work. The two girls looked at each other.
“What do you think, Madison?” she asked. Madison looked at Yuri for a long moment. They dressed up the poor soul in black jeans and a tight light pink-purple top like Madison's. Madison put Yuri's hair into two pigtails with deep purple ribbons. These girls spared her the make-up this time. The black sandals finished up everything. Yuri watched on nervously. The femme girl studied her for a long time. The silence seemed so dramatic. Madison finally smiled.
“Beautiful!” she answered. “She looks absolutely beautiful!” Yuri breathed, but she still looked nervous. The poor mouse felt out of place here. She had just expected to stay in for the rest of the night and do some homework. Did these girls care? No! They had plans to party with her—whether she wanted to or not! Lena clapped her hands together.
“Great!” she boomed. “Let's go!” Then, she and Madison dragged their reluctant friend out the door. Yuri didn't even bother to protest this time. What would be the point? They wouldn't listen anyway!
 
Clubbing
 
The girls took the taxi out into the city. Yuri sat nervous looking around the whole time. “Should we be even doing this?” she thought the entire time. She really wanted to go back to her dorm. Every chance of that disappeared by the seconds. Yuri turned to Lena.
“Uh…” she said. “I have homework, you know?” Lena nodded without looking at her.
“Yeah,” the American said. “So do we!” The Japanese girl looked confused.
“Then, what are we doing going to a party?” she asked. Lena giggled as she turned around to her confused.
“Because, silly!” she said. “We all need to get out and relax sometimes!”
“But… I don't want to!” Yuri protested. “I want to go back to my dorm and do my homework!” Lena grinned at her as she grabbed her Japanese friend by the cheeks. Yuri looked on confused.
“W-What are you doing?!?” she cried. The poor soul didn't get an answer. Lena leaned in really close to her face. Yuri began to panic. “Oh no! She's going to try and kiss me!” she thought. Instead, the alpha female gently pressed her forehead up against hers and licked her lips.
“Not up for discussion!” she said in a low voice. “Okay?” Yuri slowly nodded. Her captor smiled at her wickedly.
“Good girl!” she said. Then, she let go of Yuri's cheeks and lightly patted her on the head. “This is going to be a great night, isn't it?”
“Yeah!” Madison cheered. Yuri looked down at the taxi floor reluctantly.
“I guess it will…” she mumbled. Lena grinned.
“Great!!!” she yelled. “Let's party!!!” Madison cheered and Yuri sighed. This was going to be a long night! The taxi pulled up at Club Pelo's. The girls looked out the window.
“Well ladies,” she said. “Here we are!” The bright neon lights did look pretty tonight. Madison looked on excited. Yuri watched impressed. Even she was beginning to like this place. Lena opened the taxi door.
“Okay, everyone out!” she said like a drill sergeant. Madison and Yuri looked up at her. Madison looked more than happy to do so, but Yuri looked worried again.
“Why?” she asked.
“Just come on!” Lena and Madison yelled together outside of the taxi. Yuri sighed.
“Fine, fine,” she said. “I'm coming!” She climbed out of the taxi and the three ladies walked into the club. Inside, the party pumped loudly. Bright lights flashed everywhere. The latest Italian dance music thumped loudly through the air. The drinks were free at the bar tonight. Yuri looked around feeling small. Now would be a good time to turn around and leave. Yuri was considering that when she felt someone tapping her on the shoulder. She turned and saw Lena smiling at her. Yuri looked on blankly for a moment.
“Yes?” she asked. The American grinned at her like a wild cat.
“Hey, what are you standing around for?” she asked. “Get on out there and dance!”
“I don't want!” the Japanese freshman wailed.
“Come on!” Lena encouraged. “Get on out there and dance! Dance I say!” She pushed the hostage out into the middle of the dance floor.
“Hey!” Yuri cried. “Wait! No! I don't want to dance!!!” Too late for that now! Lena had pushed Yuri in the center of the crowd and backed away. Yuri looked around her. All eyes on her now. Too late to escape now. She had to do something or look like a fool in front of everyone. The girl began to dance a little bit. Everyone watched at her seemingly excited. Yuri started to relax and danced a little more. Pretty soon, she got lost in the music. Everyone started cheering her on.
“Go girl! Go girl! Go girl!!!” the people all yelled. Yuri danced on happily. She was beginning to like this place after all. From the bar, Lena and Madison watched their hostage enjoying herself.
“It's working!” Madison chirped excited.
“Yes, it is!” her crush replied. This was their plan all along. The girls wanted to take Yuri and change her from a sweet, innocent girl into wild woman. Nights at clubs like this was only the start. There was just so much to do. Pretty soon, they would seduce her to the other team. But for now, the sex pair would stick to clubbing. Madison turned to Lena smiling.
“Hey Lena,” she said as she began rubbing her leg against the other girl's. Her crush looked at her with a naughty smile.
“Yes?” she asked. Madison looked at her like a sweet little angel.
“Now that we got Yuri out in the club enjoying herself,” she offered. “Can you give me my prize?” Her crush grinned at her wickedly.
“Right now?” she asked.
“Yeah!” her femme sometimes-girlfriend yelped. The butch one grinned at the idea.
“But of course,” she said. “How could I turn down the request of a fan? Let's go to the bathroom!” Her sometimes-girl became overjoyed.
“Yeah!” she cried. Lena giggled her by the hand and dragged her away to girls' bathroom. Yuri didn't notice at all. She was too busy enjoying herself for the night.
Celebrate Good Times, Come On