Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Italian Amore ❯ Vol. Four/Chap. Thirty-Two: Love Lessons ( Chapter 32 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

-Francesca-

I will not let that slut have her. I gritted my teeth as I took a breath. She already has her eyes on my Yuri. The chalk was pressed against the board. My cheeks felt hot as Contessa's face appeared in my head. I've seen whores like her! They come in here and think that they own everything. Contessa already has the boys and girls drooling over her. I mean, I can see why.

But still!

“Are you okay?” one of the students asked. I froze as his voice floated into my ears. Oh yeah, I'm in the middle of a class. I have to act professional. I straightened myself up and turned around with a huge smile on my face.

“Any questions?” I asked. One student raised their hand.

“Yes, Donna?” I asked.

“Why is your face so red?” she asked as she lowered her hand.

“What?” I asked. My face still felt hot. Well, shit.

Love Lessons

I teach modern literature. I just love books. Romance novels in particular. I like to reward myself with a new book at the end of the day. You should try it. Books are such a good investment. They are our future.

There is another part of my future that is missing. I didn't know this until I first laid eyes on Yuri. Could such an angel exist? When I first saw her, I had to smack myself on the cheek. The students probably thought I was strange. I just laughed off my sudden action.

“Sorry about that,” I said. “I thought there was a bug on my cheek.” I continued on with the class like nothing happened. Yuri seemed interested in how the class was going to go. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Since then, I had to have her.

Now, I haven't made my mood yet. I am a professional after all. She is my student after all. I worked hard for my career to do something risky like start an affair with my student. (It wouldn't be too bad. We're both consenting adults after all.) I did try to know Yuri a little bit. She's Japanese and this is her first time away from home.

“How long are you staying in Italy?” I asked her one day in the hall.

“My first year,” she said. I kind of frowned.

“Only a year?” I asked.

“I haven't decided if I should stay or not,” I said.

“I think you should stay!” I was quick to say. Yuri had a confused look on her face. I blinked as I realized what I said.

“It would be good for you to experience another culture,” I said. “One semester isn't enough for some people.”

“Okay…” Yuri said, nodding. That was probably a bit too strong, but I did have a point about the experience. I didn't want her to go.

I admired Yuri for afar. I still tried to get to know her, albeit not in a creepy way. Still, I wondered if my crush was that obvious.

“You really do like Yuri, don't you?” Lena asked after class. I glanced up from gradebook.

“I'm sorry, did you want something?” I asked. She slid up on my desk and looked down at me.

“I mean, I get it,” Lena said. “She's pretty cute. I want to get with her too.” I looked up to see her grinning at me. I could tell that she was serious. That was the day I learned that I had a rival. Lena wasn't the only one either. God damn, it was so annoying. I didn't need one more.

Sadly, I got one.

Now, the situation has changed. I can't be content to sit back and watch with love from afar. I have to be the one to take action before someone takes my Yuri from me. I will not lose. I definitely will not lose to that slut! My motion to take action came with that first meeting with that harlot after my first class.

It started with a knock on my door.

Forbidden Crush