Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Italian Amore ❯ Vol. Four/Chap. Thirty-One: Desert Rose ( Chapter 31 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The new professor arrived at the university shortly after seven. Her black high heels clacked across the pavement. She turned many heads; she was sure of that. The professor smirked to herself. She had to head over to the dean's office and report for duty. After all, she had to make a good first impression.

Desert Rose

It didn't take long for the gossip to spread. The campus was getting a new history professor. She was quite the looker too. Already, some of the students got a good look at her.

“You see the new professor today?” Lena asked. “She's really fit! Mmm! She's got a nice ass!” Madison blushed.

“Really?” Donna asked. “Slut.” Lena raised an eyebrow at her.

“Am I though?” she asked. She leaned in close to the other girl's face.

“You know you want some of that ass,” she said. The tomboy rolled her eyes.

“Idiot,” she muttered. Angela blushed to herself the whole time. The other girls turned to Yuri. She blinked at them confused.

“What?” she asked. Lena waltzed over to her.

“What do you think of the new professor?” she asked. Yuri looked at her friends nervously. Lena leaned in close with big eyes. The Japanese girl dropped her shoulders.

“I don't know,” she said. “I haven't seen her yet.” Lena gave her a strange look.

“Seriously?” she asked.

“I'm sorry,” Yuri said. Lena hung her head and sighed.

“You are hopeless,” she said. A sweat drop ran down the side of Yuri's head. Donna chuckled to herself.

---------

By nine, the professor's class began. The students were already in their seats. Yuri sat in the middle of the front row. Now, she was curious. Who was this hot professor that Lena kept going on about? Maybe she would be nice.

Meanwhile, the professor timed her entrance in at the hall. A little smirk spread across her face.

Four… Three… Two…

“One,” she whispered to herself.

The students looked up when they heard the door opened. A woman with tan-skinned with long flowing red hair. All eyes rested on her curves. She looked so good in black dress suit and tanned stockings. Her plump dark red lips pleaded for a kiss. Of course, she knew the students were looking at her. She was looking at them too.

Or rather looking at all of the girls in her class.

She stole a quick glance at her students as she walked by. Mmm. She many beautiful girls to choose from. But wait. The professor froze at the front of the classroom. What is this?

Yuri was staring at her stunned. She looked rather cute with that confused look on her face. The long black braids gave her an innocent look. This girl looked like she hadn't seen a foxy Italian woman before in her life. The professor tilted her head. She couldn't make out what was on the girl's mind. But yet, she couldn't take her eyes off of her. Why was that? The professor just loved a good mystery. It must be her lucky day to run into one before the first class began.

She rested her hands on the desk.

“Ciao, everyone,” she said. “My name is Contessa Orlando. I am going to be your modern history professor for the rest of the semester.” Contessa turned and wrote her name on the board. All eyes stayed focused on her. She suppressed a giggle. Already, she had to a plan to unravel her mystery. The professor spun around.

“Let's all get to know each other, shall we?” she asked. “Staring with…” Contessa started to run finger through the air towards her new students.

“You,” she said. Yuri pointed to her nose.

“Me?” she asked.

“Why yes,” Contessa said. “Tell us who you are. What is your name?” Yuri's face turned bright red as she looked around. All eyes were on her. She sank down into her seat.

“Shoji Yuri,” she said quietly. The professor licked her lips as she heard that.

“Nice to meet you, Yuri,” she said. Contessa turned back to the rest of the class. Already, she had Yuri marked in her mind. Now, she was going to have to go further down this mystery and pull it apart. Contessa just had to bid her time before making her move.

Hot for Student