Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Laptop Love ❯ Operation 'Oh Shit' ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 3

HI EVERYONE! Thanks for the reviews. Remember all are welcome and yes even flames. Also sorry for the first and second chapters this was my first fic and I hadn't known that fan-fictions bunch it all up like that. However I want to say thank you to all of you that barred through it and read it anyway. Well that's it on to chapter 3 enjoy! Oh and I'm sorry about the last chapter being so short, what can I say I can be a little evil sometimes. Which makes you wonder about how I'll end this little fic doesn't it?

Serena was still screaming frantically half an hour later when she realized that Darien had access to her diary. Wait a minute Serena, you saved you diary on a floppy disk. So he can't get your too it unless he has the floppy disk. THANK GOD! Now where did I put that disk? Thought Serena.

"Now let's see I had it Saturday after I made my last entry. I was going to take it out when I Ray called so. SO I LEFT IT IN THERE! "SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT T TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Serena screamed out loud.

Making a very cranky Luna, from lack of sleep, wake up to a babbling and near frantic Serena.

"Serena would you stop babbling and tell me what's wrong!" Luna screamed. Serena quickly told Luna about how Darien had her laptop and access to her Diary.

"Honestly Serena all this fuss over a little book, so what he's fixing your computer, just because he's doing that doesn't mean that he's gonna see anything. Besides it's not like you actually wrote anything in there anyway it's just a bunch of mindless dribble about boys and gossip anyway," Luna said contently, yawning and stretching.

"LUNA! How dare you say that my diary is non-important. That 'little book', is filled with my most inner thoughts, and feelings!" Serena exclaimed.

Luna didn't seem to be paying her much attention, and instead she curled up into a ball and began to doze. Normally this wouldn't have mattered to Serena but she needed someone to sneak in and grab her floppy disk while she distracted Darien. No one else could do it cause she needed someone small. I mean how else was she to get her diary back, Just come straight out and tell him? Like that was gonna happen! Whoever said that honesty was the best policy was either on crack or never confronted with something he needed to lie about. However if she were to go to his apartment and make him talk with her at the door then Luna could sneak in past his feet and go and get it. Besides, she needed someone small to do it, and ya really didn't get much smaller than Luna. Well ya did but all she had was a cat, so she'll settle.

"Luna get up this minute I need your help!" Serena said. It wasn't really the fact that she had her thoughts and feelings in her diary, but her feelings towards Darien in there. She couldn't let him find out this way. Hell she couldn't let him find out period!

"NO, Serena there is such a little possibility that he'll actually stumble across that diary that it's not even funny," Luna said as she remained perfectly still. Serena thought fast about a way she could get Luna to come. GOT IT!

"You're right Luna so what if that diary is on the computer. It doesn't have anything important after all. Just the usual, gossip, boys, and each and every last detail about being Sailor Moon," Serena said nonchalantly sitting on her bed waiting for her guardian's reacting. Mentally she counted it down in her head:

10…9…8…7…6…5…

" That's right Serena, nothing in there but stuff about boys, gossip, and being Sailor Moon," Luna replied sleepily.

3…2…1! Hehehehe

"BEING SAILOR MOON!" Luna exclaimed almost jumping out of her skin.

"Well, yeah see I started that diary so I could relieve extra stress, from scout business and such. (Okay it was a lie but she was desperate) Oh don't worry Luna it doesn't even say that much. All it does say is that I fight crime as Sailor Moon, tell about the moon princess were trying to find, and each and every last detail that we know about the Nega-force."

Luna's eyes almost bulged out of her head, and we mean this literally people.

"Oh, and of course it tells about all of the other scouts identities and about you and Artemis," she finished.

"What!"

"Yeah, why is that a problem?" Serena had asked.

"Serena why would you put all that in a diary? Especially when you have Sammy running around always trying to find your diary?" Luna had begun to calm down now, but she was so far from okay. Her eyes still hadn't returned to their normal size. Think cat + volley ball.

"I told you Luna it's all on a floppy disk, you can't access the file unless you have the disk and I always make sure to carefully hide that disk. Besides Sammy doesn't know it's even on the computer yet, he still sneaks in here to try and find a book. Now will you help please! Please! Please! Please! Please! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!" Serena begged. a lot.

"ME! How can I help you're the one the who gave him you diary, and you're the one who's going to go there and get it I refuse to do your servant work for you! I'm not your slave," Luna said getting into another sleeping position. Although she knew that she wasn't going to sleep when someone had full access to the Scouts secrets and so did Serena.

"Luna, I will go with you and all you half to do is slip in through the door while I talk with him. Go find my laptop and then retrieve the disk. NO biggie! Please, please, ple-,"

"Finish that Please and I'll scratch your eyes out. For god sakes STOP BEGGING! You sound like a dog! Now I'll go but if anything goes wrong I'm leaving. It would look strange if he found you diary, but stranger if he found a talking cat in his living room holding a floppy A disk."

"You mean you'll go?" asked Serena with hope in her eyes.

"Yes," Luna said bowing her head with a defeated sigh.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Serena exclaimed, "All right c'mon lets go!"

"NOW! It's only," Luna paused to take a look at the alarm clock on the nightstand. " 8:13 and it's Saturday!" Luna exclaimed.

"Your point, move it Luna, now! We half to get that disk!" Serena said.

Okay so maybe there really wasn't all that much about being a Sailor scout in there. Who cared what Luna didn't know wouldn't hurt her! She just had to get her diary back and now! If Darien went into one of her files by accident or something then he would see what was in there. The only problem now was that she had absolutely No idea where he lived. ANDREW! ARCADE! BEST FRIEND! Those were the last coherent thoughts that Serena had as she sprinted out the door. ~*~*~*~*~

Darien having finished his morning rituals headed toward the laptop. He turned it on and looked at everything major. All the programs were in tact and the virus was totally inactive. Good now all he had to do was give it back to Serena.

"Oh well I'll have too give it too her Monday," said Darien as he lay back in his chair.

"Hmmm, I wonder if she has any games on this thing, besides I got nothing better to do," said Darien has he curiously looked for any kind of entertainment on the small computer.

Suddenly: DING-DONG! DING-DONG! DING DONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! The doorbell to Darien's apartment was being rung furiously. Darien went to the door a little annoyed that whoever it was had been hitting the doorbell repeatedly. When he finally did open the door it was too reveal Serena, which just about shocked Darien.

"Serena what are you doing here?" he asked still a little stunned at her sudden appearance.

Serena had absolutely nothing to say to him. Her plan had been sent straight to hell in a hand basket ever since she started it! She didn't even know what to say. Her plan had been to go to the arcade and get Darien's address from Andrew. Then she was going to go to his apartment and distract him, while Luna slipped in and grabbed her disk, and then slip back out again.

Things hadn't gone right from the beginning. She practically had to throw a fit before Andrew would give her Darien's address. Then she got lost on the way over there and didn't even find it until maybe 2 hours after she had started looking. Then when she had finally found it, there was a manager in the lobby who stopped her and said that she wasn't allowed to bring animals in the building and almost kicked her out. Finally getting bored Luna just ran away only then did the man let her pass.

"Stupid, baka!" she mumbled as she left the lobby and got into the elevator. Which brings her to her current predicament, in front of Darien with absolutely no reason for being there. Or better yet no excuse. Luckily for her Darien supplied her with one.

"Did you come for your laptop?" he asked. Relief washed over Serena's face, she was almost stunned into silence that she had an excuse for being there. God could things have gotten better! She could have broken out into a full- fledged grin.

"HELLO! MEATBALL HEAD ARE YOU IN THERE?" Darien screamed waving a hand in front of her face. Serena pushed his hand out of her face and went back to her normal self.



"Of course I'm in there, and don't call me that!" she hissed so much for that good mood. "And yes I did come for my laptop," she said.

"Well I fixed it but I still want to keep it hear to make sure the virus doesn't come back or anything," Darien said. 'NO! He can't keep the computer if he has it even one more day then he can get to my diary. Think Serena THINK! Suddenly it was like an instant light bulb went off in her head. 'I just need the disk!'

"Okay that's fine Darien I just need to get a disk that I left in the hard drive, it has a. er. school assignment on it," Serena said thinking quickly.

"Oh sure come on in," said Darien widening the door for the petite blonde.

"Thanks I'll be real-" WHOA! Darien is this actually your apartment!" exclaimed Serena as soon as she stepped inside. The lobby had looked nice and all but she had assumed that that was for décor. She never expected his actual apartment to be this. this. BIG! "Yeah its okay," said Darien basking in Serena's shocked expression.

The apartment was huge. As soon as you walked in you were in front of a leather couch with matching love seat, and antique coffee table. All set in a spacious living room with soft white walls, a dark plush green carpet, and exquisite paintings on the walls.

When you turned to the right there was a long hallway that led to a profession chef kitchen. Complete with a grand Dutch stove; (AN: Is there such a stove I am not sure?) and what looked like every kitchen appliance imaginable. When you turned to the northeast it lead into what looked like a bedroom. There were other rooms but none that Serena could see.

"Here Serena this was the only disk in the laptop," Darien said handing her a small floppy disk. "Is this it?"

"Yeah it is thanks," Serena said taking the disk. Her eyes were kind of blank as she still looked around the apartment in awe. Was it really all Darien's?

"Ya know it's not polite to stare Meat-,"

"Finish that sentence and your dead," spat Serena. "Besides now I know where you live I can make it happen yea know!" Serena said matter -of -factly.

"Oh I'm shaking in my boots, please don't kill me! Please Serena don't hurt me," said Darien mocking Serena.

"Jerk!" "Brat!" "Snob!"

"Squirt!" "Idiot!" "Klutz!"

"All right well I better go Darien, my mom's gonna be wondering where I am I left two hours ago," Serena said walking towards the door.

"Okay see ya later Meatb-hggg. Darien never finished that sentence because a nice large leather throw pillow from his couch came hurling at him and caught him off guard. Then he heard the faint sound of the door closing and knew that he was alone again. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Later that night as soon as Serena arrived home she ran up the stairs and started jumping on her bed.

"I GOT IT!" she all but screamed to whoever was listening. Luna came up and sat by Serena's bed. Waiting patiently for her charge to calm down.

"I take it operation 'OH SHIT!' went well," Luna said slyly from her spot on the night table. Serena's face changed almost immediately. Upon finding out that she couldn't find Darien's apartment and that her plan was going so bad, that all she could say was oh shit! Luna had found it quite amusing. So when Luna named it operation 'OH SHIT!'

"Yea, yeah I got it back, no thanks too you!" Why'd you just run off like that I could have smuggled you in or something!" Serena protested.

"Serena all I said was that I would help if I could. When that manager saw me he could have had a heart attack. He wouldn't of let me you in there without a strip search and you know it!" said Luna throwing the fact that there probably wasn't anyway to sneak her in, back in her face.

"Well. maybe your right but I'm serious, I didn't need you running off like that I was all alone with Darien,"

"Excuse me it was you who said that your like in Love with Darien, so shouldn't I get a metal for getting you two in the same room together without anyone else around?"

"I never said I was in love with him," Serena said

"Oh and your not?"

"I. I. I don't know,"

"Well let me clarify you totally are!" (AN: I know this doesn't exactly sound like a Luna kind of thing to say but I never got her character. I mean did the cat have a 40 ft pole up her ass or what. So in my fic she's loser.)



Serena and Luna argued the rest of the night. When they finally finished it was time for Serena to go to bed. This time she had something to think about all night. Did she like Darien, or was it love? Serena didn't know but she thought about it a lot.

~*~*~~*~*~*~*~



Darien sat in his apartment running a few system checks on the laptop. Finally Darien came upon a very interesting file.

"D?" Huh, what's file D?" Darien said thinking out loud. I wonder if I can hack into that? He thought. Darien stop! You can't hack into her personal files. Then on the other side of his brain: why not. Because it's wrong!

Darien loved a good challenge. He always prided himself on being a good hacker and what better way to prove it than to hack into a locked file. So he continued to debate with himself.

Why is it wrong, you don't half to read it. You can just hack into it and see if you can or not.

"Well as long as I don't read it," thought Darien has he began to hack his little heart away.

It took Darien 20 minutes to finally hack into the mysterious 'File D' all the while suspense building in him. He knew perfectly well that he could hack this, but he needed to know what was in there. What did his meatball head have stashed away on the disk. WAIT! When did she become his meatball head.

Finally the moment he was waiting for. A small ding noise went off has a little icon saying file opened appeared on the screen. He pressed okay knowing that he should but he had to see what it was. Opening the small file he was confused. What was this? It was writing definitely. Then he saw it and it all made sense. Like pieces of a puzzle. Why Serena had shown up today it wasn't for the laptop but for that disk. What 'File D' stood for. Because what Darien saw on the screen was the heading Dear Diary.

"This is Serena's Digital Diary!" said a very shocked Darien.

Well everyone I hope you liked this chapter there's more to come and soon so if you like the story then just check up on it. I 'm gonna add a chapter or two almost every day. Okay now please go write a review and tell me honestly what'd ya think>? Hate it? Like it? Love it? Let me know or e-mail me at WickedStrangeOne@aol.com