Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ sailar mun's day! ❯ Gonterman Returns to Sailor moon. ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I dun own sailar mun. K?!?!
 
Sarena was sittin on the bridge, sanging a sung. “OH THERE WAS ONCE A SANDMUN-”
 
BOOOOM!
 
A giant fox man stood up and glared at Sarena. “I AM GONTERRMAN!”
 
Sarena screamed as she backpedaled away. “GONTERMAN? THE GREAT EVIL OF SAILAR MUN!”
 
“Indeed. And now, I shall rid the earth of thee!” Gonterrman opened his maw and began eating up all the ghey in the world.
 
“STOP, GONTERRMAN!” Haruca screamed as she summoned her sword-thang.
 
“We wont lat you ruin world!” Micheru shreked.
 
“FOOLISH PEONS! THOU SHALT NOT INTERVENE!” Gonterrman summoned the American Kitsune to crush Haruca and Micheru, kiltting them.
 
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Sarena wailed as she let out big tears.
 
“I am Gonterman, the slayer of ghey, the king of all power rangers and sailors everywhere!!!!!111” He roared in angur.
 
“ENOGUH!” Roared the big voice in the sky.
 
“IT CANNOT BE! ZEUS?!” Gonterrman yelped.
 
“INDEED.” Zeus growled at Gonterrman.
 
Meanwhile, Daimon was busy fucking the hell out of Emerald's asshole. “Oh, yes! FUCK ME NAO! NAO!” She clemped her butt onto his thangy.
 
“WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DOING, BITCH?” Daimon roared with growls.
 
“I'm keeping you here until end of chapter.” Emerald giggled.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAARGHG!” Daimon sobbed in agony.
 
 
Meanwhile, Gonterrman was fighting with Zeus. “ZEUS, GIVE UP THIS MEANINGLESS BATTLE. I AM WON!”
 
“No,” Zeus hissed. “YOU ARE LOST!” With that, Zeus grabbed Gonterrman and bit off his head, spraying grey blod all over the land.
 
Sarena screamed insanely as she smashed her head against the bench. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
 
“Farewell, thy blonde maiden.” Zeus disappeared in a flish of lite.
 
Sarena curled up in a ball and rolled away from the blod covered place.
 
 
Daimon was lying on floor, crying as well. Emerald was smoking a Geoffery. “I told you, silly boy.” She laughed evilly as she let out a noxious fart that killed flowers and peeled the paint of the walls.
 
“SARENAAAAA!”
 
To bee continued!