Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ sailar mun's day! ❯ MYKAN! MANKIND ILL NEEDS SUCH A MONSTER AS YOU! ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

FOR the last tiem, I DO NOT OWN SAILAR MUN! SO QUITE PESTERING ME NAOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 
 
Sarena was walkin from hir house when she saw someone.
 
“Hello, Serena.” A beautiful man appeared.
 
“GASP! IT'S DAKARI-KING MYKAN! OH MI GOD!” Sarena squealed.
 
“Yes, it is I, the most beautiful and wise king of the Dakari empire. And I ask you to marry me, Sarena.” Mykan smiled.
 
“NO! YOU BREAKIN YOUR RULES! YOU CANNOT MARRY OTHER PEOPLE! IT WAS FORBIDDEN!” Sarena shrieked.
 
“So what! You have no idea how I've suffered at those who dare mock my ways! They have no right to judge who says who makes the rules of others! IT IS RIGHT OF ME TO DECIDE! NOT THEY!”
 
Suddenly, Nehellina fell from the sky, in the nood. “Wat the fuck is going on?”
 
“NELLER! MYKAN IS GONE MAD!” Sarena screamed.
 
“WAT? U SERIOUS?” Nehellina wailed as her cock erected in anger.
 
“FOR REALZ, bitch!” Sarena pointed at the raving Mykan. “HE MAD!”
 
“I am not mad! It is you who are mad! Where do you get the right to mock my works!” Mykan raged as he as he could! He raged into the burning night!
 
Beast Boy and Terra appeared beside him. “FATHER! WHAT HAS WRONG?!” They scremed.
 
“Those evil whores are what's wrong.” Mykan sobbed. “I've been mocked by them.”
 
“YOU DARE?!” Beast Boy raged. Nehellina had enough and tackled Beast Boy. “I'mma gonna make you into a MAN, boy!” Nehellina ravaged his asshole with her massive dick.
 
“STOOOOP!” Terra scremed so loud, the earth sobbed in pain!
 
“YOU STOP!” Sarena summoned the Swords of Wildfire, Trademark by Sunrise! “FLARE UP NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Sarena cut Terra in half as she passed out.
 
“NOOOO!” Mykan wailed. “MY BABIES!”
 
Mykan stood up and glard at the whores. “HOW DARE YOU DO THIS! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THIS ATROCIOUS ACT OF VIOLENCE!”
 
“SHUT UP, HANNIBAL!” Sarena grebbed her BFS and stabbed Mykan in the foot. Mykan let out a Skyward Scream as High Pressure Blood flew from his toe.
 
Just then, the planit Earth let out a roar. “JUSTICE FIGHT~! THE BRAVE LEGEND!” Mykan shrieked in pain as the HotBlooded song burned through his veins!
 
“NO MORE!” Mykan's mind began to suffer his High Octane Nightmare Fuel for THE WROSE!
 
Nehellina pulled out of the dead Beast Boy and sighed. “God, even Edward wasn't this tight. At least Bella wasn't so bad!”
 
“Enough, Mykan.” Sarena glard at him. “You will not plague us no longar! GO BACK WHENCE THOU CAMEST! TROUBLE THE SOUL OF MOTHER GAEA NO MORE!”
 
“How…? How is that I've been so defeated!” Mykan sobbed.
 
“Thou hast been doomed ever since you lost the ability to love and feel compission.”
 
“Ah… Sarcasm. `For what profit is a man if he gains the world and loses his own soul?' Matthew 16:26.” Mykan vomited out blood.
 
Sarena and Nehellina glard at him.
 
“Tell me… What were Kari's last words?” Mykan sniffled.
 
“She said, `Do not hate the Takaris. If you cannot live with them, then at least do them no harm. For theirs is already a hard burden.'” Sarena whispered to him.
 
“Kari also said: “I'll love you forrest of time.” Nehellina put her two boobs in.
 
“Kari… FORGIVE ME! FAREWELL, MY CHILDREN!” Mykan screamed as a black hole sucked him inside and closed itself.
 
“THE WORLD IS SAVED!” Roared the people of the world.
 
“Poor Mykaniie.” Nehellina sighd.
 
“Yes, he was vile, but even he did not deserve a cruel fate towards his darkened heart.” Sarena mourned.
 
With that, the Mun princess and the dark empress held their hands and went to Hyrule Castle, where Zelda was wating for them.
 
TO BEE CUNTINED!