Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Super T ❯ War Triangle, part 2 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song: The Touch, by Stan Bush*




Reuisu: It's them! Transform! ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhouette of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and earrings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Chris: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

A glittery silhouette of Chris appeared. Asteroids shot around him, and several blasted into his chest, forming into the shirt and bow. Asteroids then shot into his arms, exploding on contact, and forming into the sleeves. Finally, the last asteroids shot into his legs, exploding on impact, and forming into the pants and boots. The last asteroid shot into his face, forming into a halo. He stood in a pose with an asteroid shooting at him from behind.






The portal sparked and electrified with white energy as Rini slowly walked out of it.

Rini: I'm heeeeeeere!

The portal promptly snapped shut behind her as she realized that there was no one there on the roof of Darien's apartment.

Rini: Hey, where is everyone? I sent Reuisu that e-mail!

Voice: GIGA CANNON!!!

Rini rose her head up. She turned to the direction of the sound of a blast being fired out of a small cannon. She slowly walked over and looked off the edge. From a bird's eye view, she saw Sailor Uranus come out of a small opening in the wall, and fire a world shaking at Sailor Centauri. However, as it comes close, Centauri slices down with his giga blade, dissapating it in the air.

Asteroid: ROCKET BLAST!!!

Sailor Asteroid shimmered for a moment, and moving in Matrix style, ran towards the outer soldiers.

Saturn: SILENCE WALL!!!

The black shield shot up and Asteroid smashed into it and collapsing backwards.

Moonshine: MOONSHINE MIRAGE!!!

Moonshine shimmered for a moment, then became invisible. Sailor Cephiros launched a valiant charge at the outers, distracting them briefly. It was all the invisible Moonshine needed for her to punch and kick Sailor Saturn, knocking her away.

Rini: Dear God, what's happening?!?

Voice: We're not sure.

Rini snapped her head around to see Luna and Artemis standing behind her.

Luna: They started acting like that two days ago.

Artemis: They've done something like this before, but it was a Sailor free-for-all then. Now it's a team fight. Inners vs. outers vs. Titans.

Voice: Is this party closed or can anyone join?

The three turned their heads to see Astra walking up to them.

Luna: Go away, Astra!

Astra: Look, whatever's happened to the Titans isn't affecting me! I want to help bring things back to normal.

Luna: Oh please, you just want to look big in front of Artemis.

Astra: As surprising as this may sound, you stupid excuse for a lawn ornament, I have my sights on someone other than your little puff of white fur!

Artemis: Hey!

Rini: All of you, stop it! Fighting is not going to solve anything right now. We need to find out what happened to get them like this! If we don't, one of them might get hurt or even killed!

Astra: We have one option: We go to Reuisu's void, seal it up, and try to find out what happened!

Rini: But we need them to open it, don't we?

Luna: Reuisu left the void open while they're down there fighting.

And with that, the four of them ran over to the ladder, and ran up it into Reuisu's void. Rini quickly pulled up the ladder and the entrance closed. Luna and Astra ran over to the console and began to type things into it. An energy ring formed around the area where the ladder usually slid down.

Astra: We've sealed it up. With luck, Reuisu won't be able to open it for some time.

Rini: But now that we're here, what are we going to do?

Artemis: We need to find out what exactly changed them like this.

Rini: Okay, where were they two nights ago?

Astra: Unless I'm mistaken, Reuisu detected a Beryl plague and called the others to investigate.

Luna and Artemis jumped up to the computer, and they began to press buttons and open search peramaters. It finally detected a Beryl substance at the warehouse.

Luna: According to this, an abandoned warehouse has a Beryl plague within it.

Artemis: But here's somethign strange: According to this, there are no anomolous gasses or physical presences within the warehouse.

Astra: But how's that possible? Every time we've really encountered Beryl, she's been in a gaseous state, and then reverted to a physical form!

Rini: But wait a second, you're all forgetting something.

Luna: What?

Rini: There's another state of matter: Liquids!

Astra went over to the scanners and checked liquids.

Astra: She's right! I'm detecting an anomolous slime-like substance near the center of the warehouse! The Sailors must've stepped in it, and now they've been infected with another hate plague!

Artemis: And now, because of it, they're in some kind of a war triangle with each other.

Rini: So what are we going to do to bring them back?

Luna: Well, we're not exactly sure.

Artemis: What about that chemical we used the last time they did something like this?

Astra: Won't work. This hate plague was introduced directly from Beryl. The other one was spread from one of them to the other, simply by slight touch.

Rini: What about destroying Beryl?

Luna: Of course!

Artemis: You're right again, Rini! We destroy Beryl in this form, and the plague should disappear!

Astra: Yeah! All we have to do is-

And with that, their happiness ended as they looked at a monitor showing a battle between the inner and outer soldiers happening nearby.

Luna: All we have to do is become human beings with Sailor abilities to attack them ourselves, because our heroes are fighting each other.

Rini: You know, maybe I should just stop coming here. Everytime I do, something goes wrong.




To Be Continued...