Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Super T ❯ War Triangle, part 3 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song: The Touch, by Stan Bush*





Michelle: Lucy, you need a boy friend.

Lucy: I know, but we've been busy...

Miya: Look, all of us are dating someone or another, except for you!

Lucy: I just haven't met the right person, that's all.

Reuisu: In the stressful time that we live in now, you need to be with somebody.

Lucy: But who? I mean, it's not like I have time to put in a personal ad or someth-

Lucy stopped when she and the other Titans looked ahead of them. They were on an empty street corner, and there, standing in front of them, were the outer soldiers.

Amara: No one's around.

Reuisu: Which means no one will see us.

Hotaru: Good.

Reuisu: ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhouette of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and earrings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Chris: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

A glittery silhouette of Chris appeared. Asteroids shot around him, and several blasted into his chest, forming into the shirt and bow. Asteroids then shot into his arms, exploding on contact, and forming into the sleeves. Finally, the last asteroids shot into his legs, exploding on impact, and forming into the pants and boots. The last asteroid shot into his face, forming into a halo. He stood in a pose with an asteroid shooting at him from behind.

Amara: URANUS PLANET POWER!!!

Michelle: NEPTUNE PLANET POWER!!!

Trista: PLUTO PLANET POWER!!!

Hotaru: SATURN PLANET POWER!!!

Love: CRESCENT HEART CRUSH!!!

Five pink hearts appeared out of nowhere, all coming at the outer soldiers. They all jumped away except for Neptune, who was too slow in her evasion. The five hearts crushed into her, forcing her to yelp in pain, but resisted screaming beyond that.

Uranus: WORLD SHAKING!!!

Sailor Uranus fired out a yellow energy ball at Sailor Love in an attempt to release her love, but Sailor Asteroid launched a Rock Crumble, shooting up a pillar of ground in front of Sailor Love. The energy ball hit the mountain of ground, vaporizing it instead of Sailor Love.

Sailor Saturn ran at Sailor Love and bashed the flat side of her glaive against her head, knocking her out. Neptune was freed, and immediately launched a Deep Submerge at the Titans. It hit Sailor Moonshine, blasting her away.

Centauri: GIGA MISSILE!!!

Centauri rose his right arm, and a missile opened out of a compartment in his wrist. It shot out at Sailor Pluto, who dodged out of the way. It was obvious to the outer soldiers that they were losing this one, as Sailor Asteroid used another Rock Crumble to literally have the ground rush up at them.

Mars: MARS FLAME SNIPER!!!

The red fire arrow blasted into Sailor Centauri, knocking him away from the group.

Jupiter: JUPITER OAK EVOLUTION!!!

The multiple green energy blasts hit into Sailors Cephiros and Uranus, knocking them down as well. The inner soldiers were running at them quickly, ready to attack and defeat them. Taking the hint, both groups ran off in seperate directions. Overhead, on the roof of a nearby building, Rini and the cats watched with disdain.

Rini: I should help them.

Astra: Rini, you know just as much as we do that they'll most likely kill you.

Rini nods and the four retreat back into Reuisu's void, sealing it up again.

Luna: What are we going to do? This is getting out of hand.

Artemis: We should try to assault Beryl, or get one of the groups to attack her.

Luna: Too risky. We don't know how powerful this Beryl is. It could prove disastrous for which group attacks her.

Astra: Why not try to lure all the groups to her, then?

Rini: Wouldn't work either. Beryl would just sit back and watch while everyone attacked each other.

Artemis: We have to at least try! The groups are starting to meet each other more often, and it's getting harder and harder for them to get away without wounds to either side. Right now, we need to stop this before it gets any worse!

Astra: Arty, our Agents of Love and Justice are fighting battles that have to do with hatred and malignance. It is worse! We have to take action! Listen, Luna, Artemis, and Rini can convince the Inners to go to the warehouse, and I have the confidence of the Titans. Our only problem is going to be convincing the outers.

Rini: I could appeal to Hotaru for help. Although it feels wrong using her like this.

Luna: Desperate times call for desperate measures. Okay, what's the plan?





Astra: The plan is simple. The inner soldiers are starting to gather equipment.

Reuisu: What kind of equipment?




Rini: Tracking equipment. Energy transference thingies. Luna still trusts me, so she gave me the information.

Amara: Do you think it could be a trick?




Luna: Of course it's a trick. It's to fool each other into believing the others have equipment that'll take out each other.

Serena: So what are we going to do about it?




Astra: An all-out strike. If the inner soldiers use that tech, it'll mean the end of the Titans.

Michelle: We can't let this happen.




Rini: And we won't. But let's try to think this out rationally before we do something hasty.

Trista: What do you mean?




Luna: I'm saying we think with our heads and not our fists. The Titans and the outers are going to be duking it out, right? So, we wait for one to come out triumphant, and clean up whatever's left.

Ami: Yes. Good work, Luna.




Luna/Astra/Rini: I try.




Centauri: You know, this place looks familiar.

Cephiros: You're getting that nostalgia feeling, too?

Astra: You were here a few days ago.

Asteroid: We were?

Astra: Yeah, investing a possible Beryl plague.

Moonshine: Did we find it?

Astra: Don't you remember?

Love: No.

Voice: MERCURY AQUA RHAPSODY!!!

Everyone immediately looked around themselves, with some of them raising whatever weapons they have in defense.

Centauri: You all heard that, too, right?

Love: Yeah.

Asteroid: Do you think the outers found out about this place?

Moonshine: We should leave if they have.

Centauri: No! If they are here, the two groups'll be fighting each other, and we'll deal with them. This way!

Everyone followed Centauri as he ran down the dimly lit hallway. Inside, Astra smiled. However, that smile faded when the group finally ran into the crossing sections, seeing both the outer and inner soldiers firing their attacks, but not at each other, but at Beryl!

Centauri: It's her!

Jupiter: WELL DUR-HEY! JUPITER OAK EVOLUTION!!!

The green energy balls shot out at Beryl, but her hands moved quick as lightning, slapping away each blast with ease. Cephiros prepared to fire an attack at Sailor Venus, but Centauri put his arm in front of her.

Centauri: They're of no concern to us, Lucy. Beryl is now our problem! Sailor Moon, Sailor Uranus! I believe a tri-angulating attack should be beneficial!

Moon: Tri-What?

Centauri: Attack! GIGA-

Uranus: WORLD-

Moon: SILVER MOON CRYSTAL-

Centauri: -DESTROYER!!!

Uranus: -SHAKING!!!

Moon: -POWER KISS!!!

Panels, compartments, cubby-holes, etc. opened out of Centauri's armor everywhere. His two missile ports on his wrists opened up, and the two cannons on his back came out. Immediately, all the weapons launched out of it simoultaneously, releasing a large barrage of missiles, projectile weapons, energy blasts, bullets, etc. at Beryl. Uranus put her hand up, and then gathered energy within it. She then smashed the relatively large energy ball in her hand onto the ground, which launched it at Beryl. And after a long, and rather too-detaily attack sequence, Moon finally launched a straight beam of energy at Beryl, exploding and creating feathers as it travelled. And, at the same time, these three attacks collided into Beryl, annihilating her.

Suddenly, everyone but Luna, Astra, Rini, and Artemis grabbed their head in pain, and then got back up.

Centauri: Geez... What a nightmare.

Mars: I'll say.

Astra: You mean you knew what was happening?

Neptune: Yes. It felt strange, like being confined to a cage only the size of your body.

Rini: Every day I come here I ask myself why I came in the first place...




To Be Continued...