Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sugar Princess ❯ The New Reeni and New Allies ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The New Reeni and Some New Allies

It started out as any regular day in Serena's house, Lita was busy in the kitchen, Mina and Rae were playing chess, Amy was busy reading War and Peace for the third time, Darien was with Serena in the bedroom talking, and Reeni, who wasn't trying to disturb them for once, was in her room, looking extremely upset about something.

Darien and Serena walked in and were about to tell her cookies were up when they noticed this.

"What's the matter, Reeni," asked Darien, "You look upset about something."

Reeni looked up and shook her head, then walked out of the room with a fake smile on. Darien and Serena walked out and noticed she had a cookie right up to her mouth but she never took a bite. After about five minutes of watching her, Serena took the cookie from her and set it back down on the plate.

"Now I know something is wrong," explained Serena, "and I'm not leaving you alone until you tell me what it is."

Reeni looked up surprised and shook her head once more, "Nothing's wrong, Serena, why would you think that?"

Serena looked at her surprised, "Why wouldn't I? You've been sitting in the same spot all day, not saying anything and you just look really down about something, "

Reeni looked from Serena to Darien to everyone else, they were all nodding in agreement.

Reeni looked uneasy for a minute, she didn't want to tell them the truth and make them worry, she was Sailor Mini Moon, she couldn't be worried about that sort of thing, she then looked up and lied, "I just have a lot on my mind, with that report do next week and I'm still thinking of what to write about, that's all," with that she got up and walked out the door.

"Hey where are you going," Mina asked.

Reeni turned and replied, "The Park, I think all I need is a little fresh air, to concentrate a little. " She then turned and walked out the door, leaving everyone else very confused.

"I think she lied," explained Rae, "she didn't sound real sure of where she was going or about the report thing."

"Yeah didn't she say she finished the report last week and she wrote about her favorite sport," asked Darien.

Serena then looked at him then at the door and frowned, "I think you're right, you guys, she's just been too quiet lately."

Reeni, who was walking through the town, looked up, "I can't believe I just did that," Reeni thought inside her head, "I can't believe I just lied to everybody in that room. I'm sure that they would've understood if I told them that I missed all my friends from the future…"

Reeni bumped into something and fell to the ground, she looked up and ran into, "PARAROO!" She jumped up and hugged him until she almost knocked the breath out of him, then she finally let go.

"Hey Reeni, are you okay, I had the day off today and I thought I should come and spend the day with you."

Reeni smiled and nodded, "Yeah I'm okay," then thought for a minute and then looked down.

"Are you sure your okay, Reeni, you're dreams, they've been kind of, you know, sad lately, I'm really worried."

Reeni looked up and asked Pararoo if she could tell him something really important. They went to the park and sat down on a bench far away from the other people so they wouldn't overhear. After an hour or so she finally finished explaining to Pararoo about everything, her being from the future, the lying, and her friends.

Pararoo seemed kind of surprised but then calmed down and asked why she didn't just tell them, "…Because I didn't want to make them worry," explained Reeni, "how do you tell them something like that." Then Reeni started to cry into her hands and it took a while before Pararoo could calm her again. Pararoo then suggested that they go back to the house and tell everybody everything.

Reeni looked up and thought a while then nodded, "Would you help me?"

Pararoo nodded and smiled, "Of course, you helped me and I still need to repay you for that."

With that they got up and walked back to the house. When they got back to the house it was completely empty.

"That's weird. They were here when I left."

When Pararoo went into the kitchen he saw something on the refrigerator and he went to go look at it, it was a note to Reeni from Serena. "Reeni! In the kitchen, there's a note for you, it's from Serena."

Reeni ran into the kitchen and grabbed the note from the magnet holding it up almost ripping it in two and started to read it, her face getting more worried with every word.

"What's it say?"

Reeni then remembered that Pararoo was there and she looked up, "There's been an attack at Main Street. Oh man, I bet they need me. It's sounds really dangerous."

"If it sounds dangerous, then why do you need to go?" "Because, it's my duty as a Sailor Scout, Pararoo. I have to go." With that she transformed and was running out the door, Pararoo following closely.

She skidded to a halt and saw the others, trying desperately to stop an evil villain, terrorizing the city. Reeni started to get worried, "I should've been here."

"Don't worry about that now, Reeni. You're here now and it's better late then never, right?"

Reeni looked at him for a minute, smiled, then nodded, "You're right, Pararoo. Now stand back and watch me work." Pararoo then went for cover. "Mini Moon Tiara Magic!" It cut through the cords binding the other Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask and flew back into her hand.

"Who are you," screamed the evil villain, Striped Macrons.

"I stand for love and justice! I bring peace to people and wipe out the evil and that means you. My name is Sailor Mini Moon, and I believe those are my friends you have there. Release them or experience true Sailor Power."

The Striped Macrons laughed harder then he'd ever laughed before, "I thought I was having fun pushing these wimps around, but I see that you're more stubborn then these losers are. So you're part of the Sailor Scouts Team, are you? Don't make me laugh, you're nothing but a mere child."

Mini Moon stepped back, "How dare you insult me like that." She jumped from building to building until she reached the street.

"Mini Moon, run, get out of here," yelled Sailor Mars.

"He sucks up your energy and uses it against you, run," yelled Sailor Venus.

"Mini Moon, get out of here, you can't do this without help, run find the outer scouts, they'll protect you," ordered Sailor Moon.

"No, I let you down once I refuse to lose this time," called out Mini Moon.

"It's too dangerous, you'll die, you're power isn't strong enough to take him on alone," warned Tuxedo Mask.

Mini Moon then stepped back, "But…I… I can help, if you just…gave me the chance. I know… I know I…I can beat him…if…you just…gave me the chance! Please, I want to help, I need to help."

"No, get out before you become a target, we'll be fine," warned Sailor Jupiter.

Then, suddenly, a soft voice sounded, a familiar one to Reeni, a soft and gentle, almost like it was singing, "Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone, and those hurting them shall fall to…" the voice changed from singing to yelling, calling out to the evil villain, "…the one the only, Sailor Mini Mercury," then a small glittering blue figure jumped from the opposite building Mini Moon was on, "and for once, Mini Moon isn't alone, not anymore you psycho!"

Mini Moon couldn't believe what she was seeing, it couldn't be who she thought it was but there was no time to worry about that because her friends and family were in life threatening danger.

"That's right, there's more and we'll keep fighting to the death. Mini Moon is an example to us all, and what she says is true…" then, like Mini Mercury, only green, a glittering green figure came off the building next to Mini Mercury.

"Mini Jupiter, I presume," asked Mini Moon.

She nodded, "That's right, Mini Jupiter, that's me," she explained smiling and then turning back to the evil terrorist.

"…We refuse to lose, and that's not just anytime we like, it means every time we do something, for example, fighting you," finished a glittering orange figure jumping from the other building next to Mini Mercury. "I'm Sailor Mini Venus, and Mini Moon is right, let our friends go…"

"Or face the consequences of all of us," said Sailor Mini Mars walking out of the shadows of the building right behind all of the others. "Mini Mars Flame Sniper Twist," called out Sailor Mini Mars.

"Mini Jupiter Thunder Attack," charged Sailor Mini Jupiter.

"Mini Venus, Love and Beauty Sharp Cut," launched Sailor Mini Venus.

Mini Moon didn't know what to do, she was kind of scared about who these people really were, could they truly be her friends, it was impossible though, she left them, in the future.

"Mini Mercury Illusion Freeze," called out Sailor Mini Mercury.

Then Mini Moon got her nerve back, her friends or not, they were on her side, then she launched her attack, "Pink Sugar Heart Attack!"

Then the villain got knocked out and the Mini Sailor Scouts ran to help the others, they pulled them out of range of any other attacks. Mini Moon looked from her friends to the Mini Scouts, they needed her more right now so she left her family and friends' sides and joined the others.

"Mini Moon? Reeni? What are you doing? How do you know these people? Have you known about these people all along," asked Sailor Moon.

Mini Moon ignored the question for even she didn't know the answer; she had just met these people the same time everyone else there did. "No time for questions or answers, Sailor Moon, there's a job to finish and they need my help. Let's just say I know I can trust them, you can all trust them."

They all launched a team attack and blew the evil Striped Macrons to bits and farther, when the smoke cleared there were nothing but the remnants of the buildings they had scathed accidentally.

"Oopsies! Hehehe, I think we need to work on our aim a little more, don't you think, Mini Moon," asked Mini Mercury.

"Um, yes, I do. But one question."

"Shoot, you can ask us anything," replied Mini Mars.

"How do you know who I am," asked Reeni, who had just transformed back from Sailor Mini Moon.

"HELLO! Have you really been gone that long, Reeni? You don't even remember your own pals," Mini Venus asked with serious shock in her voice.

"What do you mean? You can't be… who I…think…you are, Can you? It's impossible. I left you, so long ago," Reeni started to cry but fought hard to keep the tears in.

The others looked from one to the other and then all eyes on Reeni, the others transformed too.

Lita piped up, "Reeni, what are you talking about? Do you truly know these kids?"

"Of course she knows us," Mini Jupiter jumped up, "and I have a very interesting feeling we all know you, right guys?"

They all nodded and transformed too. Reeni wiped her eyes, looked up and blinked; she rubbed her eyes harder to make sure she wasn't seeing things then cried out,

"I don't believe this, it can't be true. Cassia, Laura, Marie, Star! Can it really be you?"

"Of course it's us you bonehead."

"We missed you so much we decided to come and see and stay with you, boy you don't look like you've changed a bit," joked Sailor Mini Jupiter.

They all transformed back too. "I think I better introduce you to my friends," explained Reeni.

"Lita, this is your future daughter, Marie. Mina, this is yours, Laura. Amy, your daughter is Cassia. Rae, last and far from least, your daughter, Star."

"I don't believe this," explained Mina.

"Neither do I, you guys, you were completely great together, even you Reeni, and you didn't even know who they were at first."

Reeni started to blush, "Oh yeah, and this is my mom, Serena, and my dad, Darien, don't they look a lot different from what you remember them to be like in the future?" They all nodded.

"Come to think of it Reeni, you've never talked to us about the future, you've never said anything about it," explained Darien.

"Yeah, you just showed up here and you told us where you came from and all that but you've never told us what it's like," replied Serena.

The kids all looked real uneasy for a minute and then looked down.

Then Star looked up first, "It's one of the rules of traveling to the past…"

"…We can't tell you a thing or we'll go back immediately and the entire future will be destroyed…" continued Marie.

"…You don't know how dangerous it can be for all of you…" Laura warned.

"…We take an oath right before we come here and it states we can't tell you a single thing…" Cassia started.

"…And it also states that we can't even tell you what your hair style is or if you die your hair, or even if you don't exist in the future we know of. That's why and why I will be continually not tell you anything because I don't want to leave all of you, not now not ever," finished Reeni, "I'd miss the you now even if I saw you everyday in the future."

"Okay, so let me get this straight," replied Amy, "You can tell us only a little bit of our future but only certain things, not everything. Stuff like what are job is, stuff like that, but you can tell us other things like how you got here, stuff like that, am I right?"

They all nodded. Then, Reeni turned and said, "It's so great to see you guys again, I've missed you so much."

"We thought we'd never see you again, Reeni," replied Star, "we missed you so much when you left."

"After a while we just had to see you again," finished Marie.

"Oh I almost forgot, guess what, Serena," remembered Reeni.

"What," asked Serena and everyone else at the same time.

"Guess whose back for the day. It's Pararoo!"

Everyone stepped back, "Really? That's great, Reeni. See? We told you he'd be back, and you were worried you'd never see him again."

Reeni blushed and smiled, "C'mon, I'll introduce you to him, he's really cool."

They all ran out of the house and headed for the park.

"Well, she certainly is a lot more like herself now, maybe that was what was bugging her so much, she missed her friends," commented Lita.

Serena looked at her and nodded.

When they got to the park Pararoo was being held captive by none other than,

"STRIPED MACRONS," called out Reeni, "Release him! NOW!" She had just transformed into Sailor Mini Moon with her friends doing the same right behind her.

They knew her all too well and if her friends were in trouble she'd do anything to save them, even if it meant dying.

Mini Moon had just walked right up to the villain, a little confused, but then yelled, "I thought I took care of you last time and I was mistaken to believe you were dead, this time I won't fall for it! I know your little tricks now!"

"HAHAHAHA! You think you can ever stop me? Don't make me laugh," ordered Striped Macrons.

"Nothing is impossible," called Sailor Mini Venus.

"Every enemy has weakness, everything as a weakness, the problem is finding it," warned Sailor Mini Mars.

"And when we do find it you're nothing but dead meat," threatened Sailor Mini Mercury.

"We made you flee once, we can do it again until you decide to give up your evil doings," commented Sailor Mini Moon.

"You try to come one step closer to me and your little fairy friend gets it," laughed Striped Macrons.

They all stopped in their tracks, no one ever would say that and not do it, especially if they were evil.

Mini Moon didn't know what to do, her friend was going to die and it would be all her fault. Mini Moon then fell to her knees and put her face into her hands. Then her eyes shot open, she remembered what he had said to her on Main Street about her being the most stubborn of them all and that he would laugh every time she mentioned it. She got that malicious smile on her face saying she had a brilliant idea and somehow her friends knew she did too because they started to play along too.

"C'mon, Mini Moon, there's nothing we can do here, let's go home and let the evil creature do his business," played Mini Mercury.

Reeni looked at her as if she was crazy but soon caught on to what they were doing. "You leave when our friend is in life threatening danger, but I won't leave until this fight is over, you, you, amateur wantabe's," played Mini Moon.

By now the Striped Macrons was getting over wild, he was rolling all over the place with poor Pararoo unconscious in his hands.

"What's so funny you unwanted beast," called out Mini Mars.

"Can't you tell? Your friend is going against you, she doesn't want your help because she wants to do it all on her own and doesn't want you to have any of the credit," spat Striped Macrons.

The others stepped back and smiled, "It's working Mini Moon, he's actually believing everything we say," whispered Mini Jupiter.

As they watched the gigantic dork roll in laughter they formed a plan and agreed that Mini Moon would have to distract this thing until they could get around him and fire him from the back so he wouldn't know what hit him so he wouldn't know what hit him.

"Is this true, Mini Moon? Do you really want us to leave? It's so like you to be greedy, mucus breath. C'mon guys let's leave this traitor to die," ordered Mini Mars.

Mini Moon watched as the others walked off behind the trees and then turned to the Striped Macrons and clenched her fists together. She used her Mini Moon Tiara Strip to get the villain's attention and it worked.

"Ok you creep, hand over Pararoo or face the consequences."

"I don't feel like it," laughed on the Striped Macrons.

"That wasn't an option it was an order," called Mini Moon.

He opened his giant mucus filled mouth and started to suck making a sucking wind and made it hard for Mini Moon to stay right where she was. It was too late she was being sucked in until...

"Mini Mercury Bubble Hold," Mini Moon had been saved at the nick of as time she floated to the ground and landed.

"Mini Mars Flame Surprise," a giant surrounding flame went around the Striped Macrons.

"He? What is this?"

"Mini Venus Love and Beauty Kiss," a long pointy heart shaped spear shot straight at the Striped Macrons and took him out.

"Mini Jupiter Thunder Wave," an electrical cage thing appeared around the Striped Macrons holding him in once spot.

"Are you ok," asked Mini Mercury.

Mini Moon nodded, "What took so long?"

"We…uh…got stuck when he started to suck up everything and it took a while to recover," replied Mini Mars.

They all transformed back into their normal selves except Mini Moon who had ran over to Pararoo who was starting to wake up.

"Pararoo, are you ok?"

Pararoo nodded. "I'm alright, Reeni, thank you for saving me," Pararoo exclaimed weakly.

"Hey we're friends and friends are always there for each other," thumbed up Mini Moon winking, "Now, let's get you to my house so we can see how bad you're hurt."

She transformed back to Reeni and called to her friends for help. Together they helped Pararoo walk home.

When they got home they laid him down on the couch while Reeni went to go get everyone.

When they all came Darien was already leaning over him and looked over him thouroly, "He'll be alright," turning to a worried Reeni, "just some minor cuts and bruises here and there but the only thing that can help that is good old fashion rest."

Reeni smiled and walked over to Pararoo's side and picked up his hand and started to cry slightly.

"Hey it'll be alright, Reeni, you heard Darien," comforted Serena. Reeni looked up and wiped her eyes, "I know, Serena, I guess I'm just happy that he's alright because I was really worried about him."

Everyone left Reeni to have some peace and quiet.

"Hey, Reeni, I'm ok besides I can barely feel it. Please don't cry I can't stand it when someone cries over me like this, especially you of all people, Reeni."

But by then Reeni had fallen asleep on top of Pararoo's chest while crying and he could tell it was a little while ago because her tears were still a little fresh. He too had started to fall asleep and soon he was asleep too.

Serena walked in with Rae to see how they were doing when they saw they were asleep Serena asked Rae to go get a blanket. Serena walked over to Reeni, who was still kneeling next to Pararoo, and carefully lifted Reeni up so she was laying on top of him when Rae came back in with a big, warm blanket which she covered them both with it.

When morning came, Reeni woke up and was staring into two blue eyes.

She leaned up and noticed she had been moved on top of Pararoo. She then looked at Pararoo and smiled.

"Oh good you're up," walked in Darien, "would you two like some breakfast?"

Reeni looked up and smiled, "Yeah, I'm starving."

Pararoo sat up too and nodded sliding Reeni to sit up on the couch instead of him. Reeni ran up to her room and immediately found out her friends must have slept on the floor because of all the blankets and pillows, she got dressed, and ran back stairs and found everyone at the table.

"Hey, Reeni," replied Star. Reeni waved at them and sat down between Lita and Marie.

Reeni nodded and smiled. Then a clunk sound could be heard outside the kitchen, Reeni jumped up and opened the door finding Pararoo kneeling beside it, "Are you okay," laughed Cassia.

"Hey it's not funny, Cassia, Pararoo, are you alright. You must still be weak from yesterday. Why? Why can't I be strong enough to help anyone on my own," Reeni said starting to cry a little as she dropped to the floor, covering her face in her arms.

Everyone stared at her. Star, Marie, Cassia, and Laura just stared, unable to blink. Lita, Mina, Amy, Rae, and Serena couldn't believe what they were seeing because they've never seen Reeni blame herself for being weak especially like this nor did they think it would be that simple for her to cry over it.

Darien started to walk over to Reeni and Pararoo felt bad enough thinking he started this whole mess. When Darien got to Reeni he put her arms around her and replied, "Hey, Reeni, it's okay, I'm sure he's still a little tired, but you can't blame yourself for this, I'm sure you tried your best, right?"

Reeni shoved him away and ran out the front door, leaving it wide open.

Pararoo watched her until she was out of sighting, "I'm sorry. This is all my fault."

Darien just stared too, "This is bad." Then, instead of Reeni, everyone stared at him.

Serena then piped up, "How can this be bad, she'll come back, won't she, Darien?"

Darien nodded, "She'll definitely come back, that's not the problem. The problem is: if she's unhappy, her sugar energy isn't being protected like when she's happy, remember when Badiyanu found it when she was scared like this, it's not easy to do but when it's triggered it's the easiest thing in the world to get a hold of. I know lots of villains out in this world will be dying to get a hold of it, too. It contains remarkable power, remember, Serena, especially when she transforms to Mini Moon and it go stronger each time she transforms into something more powerful like Super and Eternal."

They all gasped, and then looked right back out of the door that was still ajar.

"We've got to find her before anyone else then right," stated Serena. Darien nodded.

"It won't be easy to get to her though because I've analyzed everything and her energy sort of becomes a barrier if you catch her off guard and throws you on your back. But if she sees us trying to walk up to her she'll run off for sure, this won't be easy," replied Amy.

When they looked from Amy to the door again they noticed Pararoo running out of it.

"Where are you going," called Lita.

"To find Reeni, if anything happens to her my life is going to be miserable for the rest of my days, and that happens to be a very long time indeed! Reeni's my friend, the first and very best one I have and I know she cares about me more than anything in the world and the same goes for me! I have to save her even if that means risking my life to save hers!" He called back, slowing his run but still moving quickly enough not to lag to far behind.

They could only stare at him too, "This can be troubling, do you think he can do it," asked Rae.

"If he can't, I don't know who can," replied Darien and Serena at they same time."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I can think of another who can." Mina smirked.

Everyone looked at her like she'd gone crazy.

"Who?" Serena wondered aloud.

"There's no time for this, you guys. Come on, maybe I'll have time to tell you later once everything settles down again."

"Well we better transform if we want to have any chances in finding her first and if we run into anything going after her as well it'll be easier to stop them," Serena suggested.

They nodded. They all transformed and split up: Sailormoon went with Tuxedo Mask; Sailor Mercury went with Mini Mercury; Sailor Jupiter went with Mini Jupiter; Sailor Mars went with Mini Mars; and Sailor Venus went with Mini Venus. They all headed in different directions and said they'd meet back there in three hours.

As for Pararoo, he was looking around the park for any signs that would lead him to where Reeni was. Then he heard the one thing that he knew for certain was Reeni, a little girl crying into either her hands or her knees. When he walked around the corner, he saw Reeni, crying into her knees leaning on a tree trunk.

"Reeni?"

"Pararoo, are you sure you're feeling well enough to be walking around, especially to be looking for me?" She said looking away. She didn't mean to sound rude, but she was just upset too much to care about being all polite.

"Trust me. There is nothing I would rather do than help look for you if I knew you could be in some sort of danger and hear this, you are incredibly in danger right at this minute."

"What do you mean, Pararoo? What kind of danger?"

"No time to talk now, we have to get you back into your house and lock all the doors and windows as fast as we can."

Reeni stood up, she couldn't understand how she can be in any danger if she was just crying next to a tree trunk half hidden by bushes and low trees.

Pararoo grabbed her hand and smiled, then started to run at full throttle back towards the house pulling Reeni as fast as he could at his conditions.

Half way back at the house they ran into a very familiar face, "Badiyanu, what are you up to this time," asked Reeni grabbing her hand back from Pararoo and stepping in front of him, "If it's Pararoo you want, you'll have to kill me to get him first."

"No, dear child, it is you I want, I have no need for this fairy anymore. Actually all I want is simple. Surrender you and your adorable sugar energy powers to me."

Reeni was now 100% confused. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, "What are you talking about, Badiyanu? What kind of power are you talking about? I have no power like that inside me and there is nothing so called that in this universe."

Badiyanu could only laugh until she calmed herself and, "Poor girl, you still have no idea what kind of strength lies within you, do you? Let me help you to understand, will you? With your ancient sugar energy powers we could…I mean you could rule the universe."

"We? Why do you say we? I'll never help you or any evil villain. Especially with powers that not even exist unless you make it up inside of a fairy tail. In other words I've never even read about anything so ridiculous."

Badiyanu started to laugh again and Reeni started to get a little annoyed now…until…

"Bubble Freeze!"

Reeni turned on her heal and saw, "Sailor Mercury, Mini Mercury! What's going on?"

"No time to explain, Reeni. We have to get you back home where's it's safe now, though," explained Mercury.

"NO, not until I get some answers"

…then a cracking noise started to be heard and they all turned and realized that Badiyanu was starting to break free of her frozen cage. They all gasped and…without thinking…grabbed Reeni's arms and hands and started to drag her back to the house.

When they got there they threw Reeni on the couch and told her to stay there until they came back, then they locked all the windows and doors and closed all the other curtains and boarded up the fireplace hoping that there was no evil villain that could destroy a house.

"Now we must wait for the others, they should be hear in a couple of minutes," replied Mercury, who started to become Amy again.

"Hold on! What in the world is going on and I want the answers NOW," shouted Reeni at the top of her lungs standing on the couch now holding her head as if she had an annoying migraine that she's had for months now.

Everyone stared at her and tried to calm her down, "First you have to become extremely calm and happy before anything else comes to find you, the last thing we need is an evil villain fighting for your energy powers inside your house," commanded Amy. Reeni just looked at her like she had grown an extra before getting angry and annoyed again and scowled with her arms crossed.

"What does that have to do with anything?" She asked just as loudly as before.

Suddenly there was a ringing at the doorbell and Amy went to go see whom it was. She came back in with Serena, Darien, Mina, Lita, Rae, Star, Marie, Cassia, and Laura following her. Then Luna, Artimus, and Diana followed each other down the stairs so they could help explain Reeni's special gifts.

After a few hours and lots of arguments and debates later they finally started to make Reeni understand that her sugar power energy does exist and that it was very powerful and hard to control.

Reeni was now kinda scared of her own self and she then sat in her room for the rest of the day and skipped lunch and dinner and even her favorite dessert.

Pararoo later went up to her room and found her the same way he left her a few hours ago. She was sitting scrunched up in as tight as a ball she could get herself into and hiding in the shadows of the farthest wall corner with her face hiding in her knees. He walked over to her and put his arm around her, trying to comfort her.

Reeni shoved him off and started to cry, "You better not come near me, Pararoo, I could kill you at any second."

Pararoo jumped, "Reeni! Don't say stuff like that. You wouldn't do that, even if you couldn't help it, unless, I'm just annoying you all the time and I'm just a big bother to you. Is that it, Reeni? Do you hate me enough to kill me with your power?"

Reeni looked up at him with a surprised look on her face, "I wasn't expecting to hear that. Of course not, Pararoo. I'd never do it, you're right. I guess I'm being a big scared crybaby."

"That's not true, Reeni, and you know it. You're not a crybaby, you're not big, and everyone gets scared once in a while. It's not something to be ashamed of. Take me for example: when Badiyanu kidnapped you I was so scared that it was all my fault and that I'd lost my best and only friend to somebody I used to serve. I thought I'd never see you again, but Serena and the others, they helped me to conquer that fear and prove me wrong, in fact, I even helped out to get you back and here you are, you're back and now we have another problem to handle. So we'll just tackle it one step at a time like we usually do. Right?"

Reeni nodded and even showed a little smile.

"That's better. Now, let's see if we can get the old, always smiling and having a good time Reeni," suggested Pararoo, rubbing Reeni's eyes to get the tears out of the way.

Reeni nodded and smiled a little bit more, "You're right, Pararoo. I guess I was just scared that I was going to hurt somebody who I cared about most, like you or Serena, and everybody else."

Reeni and Pararoo walked downstairs together and got her something to eat. She ate quietly and then went to go sit on the couch with Pararoo and the others.

After fifteen minutes or so, Reeni started to fall asleep on Pararoo's lap. Rae went to go get her a blanket since it was starting to get cold and then a weird conversation came up about Badiyanu.

About when she asked if Reeni would join forces and conquer the world together, could that possibly mean that Reeni had that sort of power that could stop anybody that she wanted to or maybe she didn't have a choice about who she defeated when the power came up.

After an hour of that discussion everyone started to get tired so they went to bed. Pararoo fell asleep on the couch with Reeni again and so they left them there to have their peaceful dreams.

In the morning Reeni was getting shaken awaked by Laura who had a really worried expression on her face.

"Where is everyone?"

"They left a while ago. They said to wake you up in about an hour if you weren't awake already. More evil peoples came and the others shook them away from the house. And guess what! They're all after you and your powers, Reeni," replied Star.

"Huh! They are? Oh gosh, this is bad, why didn't you go with them?" "They said we couldn't go anywhere until you were awake. They also said we had to transform inside before we left the house," piped Marie.

Reeni looked at them, "Why'd you have to wait for me, am I supposed to protect you or something?"

"No, Reeni," came Pararoo, "You guys work a lot better when you're together and if you did get left behind then others would come and I'd have no way of protecting you on my own."

Reeni laughed, "Yeah, I guess you're right, Alright then what are we waiting for? Moon Cosmic Dream Action!!" Reeni had just transformed into Super Sailor Mini Moon. "Didn't you say something else when you transformed last time," asked everybody at once. "No, why do you ask?"

They just shrugged, "Never mind then, it's not really that important; more from curiosity, but I guess weren't really paying attention then."

"Mini Jupiter Prism Power!" Thunder bolts and other electricity forms shrouded over Marie.

"Mini Venus Prism Power!" Hearts encircled themselves completely around Laura.

"Mini Mercury Prism Power!" Water surrounded Cassia.

"Mini Mars Prism Power!" Flames rose up and all around Star.

Now they were all transformed and raring to go.

"Pararoo, you be careful and lock all the doors and windows once we leave, all right," asked Mini Moon.

Pararoo nodded, "Be careful Reeni, I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

They all ran out the door and waved good bye to their friend. Pararoo did exactly as he was told and stayed in the living room where there were no window to look into

The mini scouts looked all over the town for the others, but were unsuccessful, instead they found…

"Kaguya! Why are you here," yelled out Mini Moon.

"I'm here for you, the pink haired girl with the great sugar energy," said Kaguya pointing at Mini Moon.

"Well you can just forget, Kaguya. I'll never go with you or anyone else who wants me for my power like you do. I'll only use my powers for good if I can and that certainly doesn't define you as good! Now leave before I get mad." Reeni was seriously getting super mad now and she had her fists clenched together and everything.

It certainly doesn't take a long time for her to get her energy like this. Then Reeni started to glow.

"Reeni, what's happening to you? You're glowing a super powerful pink color, it's kinda freaky," called out Mini Mercury.

Reeni acted as though she hadn't heard that. Then, all together, she started to slowly rise into the air. The she was already five feet into the air and hovering over the area in which she was previously just standing on. Nobody did anything, not even Kaguya. Nobody knew what was going on, nor did they want to be any part of it.

They all slowly backed up, away from Reeni, careful not to turn their backs on her, afraid of what would happen if they did. Then, Reeni's eyes starting to glow an even worse and more evil pinkish color than the glowing energy field that was glowing on her.

It kinda looked like a pink fire was making Reeni looking like she was being burned at the stake only without the stake and she wasn't screaming in pain. Then she closed her eyes, and she changed her form to look like she was standing like you're supposed to when you dancing hip-hop style.

Then the pink surrounding her starting to fog up the inside of the pink flame instead of the outline flame around Reeni and it became to dark inside the energy flame to see what was happening.

"Reeni! Reeni! Answer us, Reeni," demanded Mini Mars.

"Reeni, are you alright? What's happening to you," asked Mini Venus.

Just then the flame started to turn white and it became too bright for anybody to look at it any longer. When the light cleared everyone immediately looked up to see if Reeni was all right, even Kaguya, except see just wanted to see what happened instead to see if Reeni was all right.

Instead of Sailor Mini Moon they saw what looked like Reeni all right, but she transformed into something else.

"Sailor Mini Moon? What happened to her scout outfit," asked Sailor Mini.

Everyone shook her head. She was still in the same position they last saw her in like nothing out of the unusual had just happened except she changed super fast.

After the flame disappeared she started to float back down to the ground as slowly as she went up. She stayed exactly as she had been in the air for about five minutes but it felt like five hours because of what was happening.

Then, finally, she opened her eyes and was still staring at Kaguya. She lifted her hand slowly like the hand had fallen asleep after all this time and her arm was as straight as possible with her hand still "asleep" and was flopping in the breeze like.

Still staring at Kaguya as she opened her mouth and shouted, "Sugar Blast!" Her hand shot up now like she was pushing on an invisible wall. When her hand was fully standing she looked like she was leaning against a wall or something a huge white with yellow out-siding burst from her hand and didn't even enough time for Kaguya to open her mouth even half way to start screaming.

She was blown to the skies and farther if she hadn't been blown up but something definitely happened to her because when the smoke cleared she wasn't there anymore.

Reeni now had her arm down and walked in the middle of the other scouts. She looked up and said, "There is still much evil around here. But that's easy to take care of," turning to everyone who was staring at her, "if you're feeling good enough and not tired out I'd very much appreciate it if you could fire your best special attack straight into the air, please."

Everyone was now 100% confused and still kinda worried because this certainly wasn't the Reeni they knew or maybe one they didn't want to know. Somehow they had the feeling that she wasn't going to hurt them since she wasn't kinda acting somewhat polite towards them and not firing that sugar blast thing like she did Kaguya so she obviously knew who the good and bad guys were.

Obviously Sailor Mini Venus was the first to trust her because she walked to the side of Reeni like she was forming a circle around her and looked up too. She then led both of her hands into the air and made her "besides" finger and shouted," Mini Venus Love Chains Encircle!" Two heart chains shot from her hands and went into the air and circled into a large sphere making the perimeter of something Reeni obviously wanted.

Sailor Mini Mercury was the next one and did the same circle the Mini Venus did and called out, "Mini Mercury Bubble Falls!" A large wave with bubbles surfing on the top formed behind Mini Mercury and shot towards the inside of the sphere created by the chain of hearts.

Sailor Mini Jupiter was next and stood in the next spot of the circle and shouted, "Mini Jupiter Lightning Clasp Attack!" Bolts of electricity suddenly formed around the chains and shot in and combined with the water.

Now there was the sphere made from the chains and inside the sphere there were the two attacks combined. It looked like a ball of a wave with bubbles circling the outside of it and on the inside of the ball there was a strange lightning storm going on.

Sailor Mini Mars was the most unreasonable one and thought the other three were completely crazy to waste their energy on something that could probably for the worst.

"Are you nuts? You don't even know what she's planning to do. How do you know you're not helping her form some kind of bomb!"

The others couldn't speak because they were to busy with their attacks to talk.

Reeni looked at her and replied, "If you don't trust me then how can we win without your attack of fire? It's the only way of making the only thing that will stun the evil presence around long enough to find Sailormoon and the others."

"Well your going to have to try without me because I won't help evil beings. I'm disgusted of you three. You don't even know what happened to Reeni. For all you know she could be making a bomb of your attacks so she can destroy this earth, this universe. Please you guys, let your attacks go, this doesn't feel right. You'll just have to trust me on this feeling I got that Reeni isn't how she's supposed to be."

"You pest, don't talk to them. They are my loyal friends who'll help me through any problem, thick or thin."

At the sound of "pest" the others let the attacks go, they couldn't believe Reeni would ever call her friends a pest or any other name at that.

They ran next to Mini Mars and Mini Mercury replied, "The real Reeni would never call her or anybody who's her friend a pest. Mini Mars is right, you aren't the real Reeni. What have you done with her?"

Reeni opened her mouth and a spirit person floated out, "I am the Ghostly Gang's leader, Leader Spook. My gang is known all throughout Spirit World. My gang and me our here to collect the sugar energy of the bratty young girl. I'll admit, she did put up a pretty nasty fight when I tried to inhabit her body while she was transforming."

Now Leader Spook had fully come out of Reeni she fell over and laid on the ground for a while and her other costume disappeared and she was now Mini Moon once more. "If you truly are what you say then why did you do that to Kaguya? You'd think two evil criminals would help to get to what they wanted, wouldn't you," asked Mini Jupiter.

He laughed, "Kaguya? Ha, I'll never work with her. Her and I have never gotten along very well and besides I needed to make sure that peasant was fully in my command before I could make you four trust me into thinking I was the real Reeni, by destroying, or at last getting rid of an evil being. But I guess my little plan failed, didn't Mini Mars?"

She just glared at him. Mini Moon started to awake but only her friends realized it so they kept their mouths shut so he wouldn't do anything to her, hoping they would want a little pay back for what she was commanded to do to her friends or was trying to make her do to her friends, luckily Mini Mars was so stubborn sometimes too.

When Mini Moon did find the strength to stand up she seemed to all ready know what was going on, she took her tiara off and threw it straight at Leader Spook. He clunked down to the ground as Mini Moon and the others laughed as hard as they could and more.

"That's what you get for trying to make me hurt my friends and family! Why don't you stay on the ground where you belong, you creep you!"

He got back up and the others all shot attacks at him and made him fall down again and again over and over again. All they could do was laugh.

"And this is what you get for making us trying to help you and your gang on your evil ways and schemes," replied everyone else in unison still laughing between each word.

Leader Spook was now officially worn out and he couldn't even call for help from his gang since he told them to wait for the signal to come into the Earth from the Spirit World.

"Now let me try this transformation thing over again so I can send you and all the real evil beings back to where you came from," laughed Mini Moon now once again glowing the pink flame color. The only thing that was different was the white glowing part, instead it flashed from white to pink, but you still couldn't see what was happening.

She came back down the same way she did last time. She opened her eyes the same way she had done to Kaguya and shouted, "Sugar Blossom Punch," as she said this she did the punch straight at Leader Spook.

Then she walked to where she was before when all the other's attacks were being set off and lifted both hands into the sky. She closed her eyes and said, "Sugar Princess Elimination!"

The moment she finished a small pink ball appeared in the center of her hands and it slowly started to grow bigger and bigger until, "Release," the ball shot into the sky like a beam of light or a shooting star until the ball exploded into what looked like a giant flat plate and they could hear from all directions like something was being tortured or something. Then she dropped to her knees when everything cleared and her costume disappeared and she was back to Sailor Mini Moon.

After Sailor Moon and the others came running yelling out what happened she saw that Reeni had fainted and transformed back into her original self

"Reeni, what happened? Wake up, pleas, Reeni"

After a while of that Darien came and picked Reeni up saying, "I think we should just let her rest, Serena. She can tell us what happened later if she wants to."

"We know what happened," piped up Marie. Everyone turned to the Mini Scouts who were transforming back their normal selves. .

I hope you liked my fanfic. Story will be continued in…

A Friend from once upon a time and a few Foes

What did you think? Good? Bad? What? Have any comments about the next chapter or whatever; email me at magic_reeni@yahoo.com

I also like reviews too so you know what to do.