Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sugar Princess ❯ Allies and Kidnapping ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Allies and Kidnapping

"Reeni! Reeni, wake up, please! Reeni," Sailor Mini Mars said.

Everyone was already in tears because Reeni almost killed herself trying to save everyone else by using a power she barely knew how to use.

Meanwhile, in Reeni's head, "Ow, I got such a headache," complained Reeni.

Someone chuckled amusingly to themselves and replied with a simple, "Why don't you wish it away?"

Reeni already knew who it was the minute they laughed. She knew by now that whenever she was in a beautiful scene and doesn't know how she got there, her true love had brought her there to visit or talk or something. "Unfortunately, Helios, I can't do that because some of us aren't as special as other people and live in dreams almost twenty-four hours a day everyday," Reeni smiled as she turned around to see nothing.

She turned back around to stare into the close up amber eyes with a reply of, "Actually, I only travel at night and stay in Elysion the rest of the time carrying on my duties."

Reeni jumped back, "Are you trying to kill me? I hate it when people get up in my face like that."

Helios sat down on the ground with a serious look on his face, "I'd say you almost did a fine job of that yourself just a few minutes ago."

Reeni blushed, he was right, she used so much energy just staying in one form that she forced herself into at one time and even attacked with a strong power.

"So, have you figured out the riddle yet," Helios complied to break the deadly silence.

Reeni shook her head; "I can't get it. It's too complicated. Can't you just tell me?"

Helios laughed softly and shook his head, "I can't and, unfortunately, I must give you another riddle so you know where to find your riddle's answer."

Reeni nearly collapsed. "You're joking, right. Please tell me you are." Helios shook his head and started to recite the lines, "Look in the dimness of the many shades of green and brown. Go to the center of which the fireball of light emits your crown. There you shall wait until the evening is exact. Where your answer will be revealed for your amazement extract."

Reeni was dumbfounded, "You've got to be kidding me. Right? I mean, I can remember all that easy but this means I have to hack my brain when I've got a migraine hard enough as it is. Not to mention I have to figure it out before the evening comes. She started to fade again as she started to awaken from her precious dream.

"Just think as much as you can and I hope to see you soon." Reeni nodded and faded completely.

"Wait, you guys. She's waking up."

Reeni could defiantly hear someone say that but that part wasn't bugging her; she was bugged about her entire body feeling completely helpless and weak. She couldn't open her eyes but she could tell she was propped on somebody's lap and she was completely surrounded by people, probably her friends.

She tried to shift herself but someone's voice, a comforting male, says, "No, Reeni. Try to stay completely still, ok?"

Reeni tried to nod but her head felt so heavy that she quickly gave up and groaned instead. She felt herself getting less congested and guessed that Amy or somebody was ordering everybody else to give some room or something.

Then, she felt someone lift her up a little roughly and carry her off a little more. A second later she heard people screaming her name and she finally got the strength to open her eyes.

She gasped and shut her eyes as fast as she could. `No way! I'm…I'm seeing things. That has be it,' she thought herself, `No, no I'm not seeing things. That IS Snow Princess Kaguya. And I'll bet anything she's kidnapping me for my sugar energy like everybody else. I've got to get away from her. Who knows what she'll do to get it.' Reeni tried to think but that riddle that Helios had just told her a few minutes ago kept interrupting her thoughts.

She shook her head and tried to focus; she was still a little weak from what she did but right now she was more interested in getting away. She felt like she was being put down, probably so Kaguya could have a little break. She took this opportunity to pick up some dirt and rocks and stuff before she was carried of again. When she was picked up she waited until she was off the rough terrain so she could have a soft landing if she was dropped.

Finally, she had her chance and threw it directly into her eyes as possible and sure enough she was dropped. She bundled up all her strength and ran for it, running into a dead end. She turned to head back in a different direction but snow dancers were already up in her face.

She panicked and didn't know what to do. If she transformed she would be bombarded with Snow Dancers up to the sky trying to stop her from attacking when she finished the transformation.

She backed up as much as she could until she was at the cliff's edge. She had no other choice but to go down and see what happens from there. She knew the Snow Dancers could fly down after her but she couldn't help it.

"Fine," she called out finally, "if you want my sugar energy powers you'll have to work for them," and stepped backward off the edge.

"Mini Uranus Wind Catcher!" A strong wind came and wrapped itself up as tight as possible, without squeezing the life out of Reeni, and brought her to a higher cliff.

The same voice came and said in a speech type of voice, "No one's going to hurt another Sailor Scout as long as I'm around," stepping out of the shadows came a girl a little older than Reeni. She was wearing a Sailor Scout uniform of a glittery, dark blue color. She had mid-waist long blonde hair with a streak of silver in the front. "For I am Sailor Mini Uranus, the wind running warrior of the future planet Uranus." Behind her came the original Sailor Uranus. Reeni couldn't believe it.

"Your evil ways will never be forgiven, Snow Princess Kaguya," a girl nearly the same age as Mini Uranus came wearing a glittery, dark green uniform. "I am Sailor Mini Neptune. The deep sea diver warrior of the future planet, Neptune." She had dark blue hair that went to mid-arm length with a dark green streak coming down the front like Mini Uranus. Behind her came the original Sailor Neptune.

Also, from the shadows, came another girl the same age of Reeni. She had on a scout outfit with a glittery kind of grey, dark brown hair that went to her shoulders, and a streak of noticeable grey with glitter coming down the front. "I'm Sailor Mini Saturn. The destruction warrior from the future planet of Saturn and no one is going to have anything that rightfully belongs to another by stealing it as long as I'm around." Sailor Saturn came from the shadows, also, standing next to the other two originals.

Lastly, came a girl with a high ponytail holding up long, dark purple hair and a streak of gold, wearing a scout outfit of glittery, dark purple. "I'm Sailor Mini Pluto, the life silencing warrior from the future planet Pluto. My friends and fellow scouts are correct. No one hurts anybody as long as we're here to protect him or her. Especially a fellow scout such as Sailor Mini Moon." Behind her, from the shadows, came the original Sailor Pluto carrying a young girl with pink hair who was obviously sleeping.

She noticed all the Mini Scouts had staffs of their own but couldn't get a good look at the detail. Also, Reeni couldn't get a good look at whom Pluto was holding but when she looked back at the snow dancers to see their reaction when she also noticed that she had somehow transformed into Sailor Mini Moon. She looked at herself in awe and didn't know what to do.

Then a bubble like shield came around her and saw that Mini Saturn was the one that put it up and also the shield was around all of themselves as well.

"Mini Pluto Deadly Destruction." Her staff glowed a dark purple and from the top of it where an ornament stood a bright beam of dark purple energy shot and went over everything, including the new Mini Scouts, the original scouts behind them, and Reeni, wiping everybody out.

Mini Moon now understood the shield, it was protecting them from Mini Pluto's attack.

When the smoke cleared all the snow dancers were gone, but in the distance she saw a white ball shoot from the trees. She guessed it was Kaguya teleporting away.

The shield disappeared and Reeni turned to the Mini Scouts to talk to them but something distracted her that was coming from the trees. It was her friends; the Mini Scouts, original scouts, Tuxedo Mask, and Pararoo.

They ran to her but she backed away, climbing to the other scouts. "Thank you for rescuing me, all of you," Reeni beamed.

She now had a better look at the staffs the four Mini Outer Scouts were holding.

Pluto's was a dark purple one with glitter swirling around in it. The ornament was like Sailor Pluto's except the orb in the middle wasn't red it was a bright blue.

Mini Uranus' was dark blue with glitter swirling around in it. The ornament was a tornado like swirl surrounding a small, levitated, dark, blue charm that was her symbol and was constantly going in a circle.

Mini Saturn's was like the original Saturn's with a glittery grey with swirling glitter inside. Also, the treasure on top was the same except, instead of it just being a blank hook-like charm; it was a clear, see through treasure.

Mini Neptune's was dark purple with swirling glitter inside of it. The treasure on top was instead all around the handle. On top was a glittery crown like treasure that looked like her symbol and it emitted blue waves that spun around the staff itself, not touching the staff but just circling it.

"It was no problem," replied Mini Pluto finally.

"We saw you when you went unconscious, are you feeling better," asked Mini Saturn.

Mini Moon nodded and turned to her old friends, noticing that the sleeping person Pluto was holding was now standing next to her holding her hand, wide awake.

Mini Moon went wide eyed, "Chibi-Chibi! I don't believe it."

Chibi-Chibi was now six years old and her hair was in the same style it was when Reeni had last saw her except the two, short curls that extended from the heart-shaped balls on her head were a little longer, but still as curly as ever.

Chibi-Chibi smiled and let go of Pluto's hand and ran over to Mini Moon, giving her a big hug. "It's nice to see you again, Reeni. I missed you so much as well as everyone else."

Her voice sounded that of her adorable child-like voice that sounded like only a two-year-old would talk with; it was so cute.

Mini Moon was taken aback, "You…you can talk now?" She looked at the new Mini Scouts as well as the originals behind them, they were laughing at the question. Then, she looked back at the scouts she had walked away from before, they, too, were taken aback almost as much as herself, except, of course, for her fellow Mini Scouts who didn't even know who was hugging Mini Moon.

"I missed you too, Chibi-Chibi," Mini Moon had finally said, hugging her back.

"I have a surprise for you, do you want to see it."

"Sure, why not?" Chibi-Chibi stepped away from Mini Moon and held her hands above her like she was holding something above her head and called out, "Chibi Prism Star Power!"

Suddenly, a bright light formed in her hands and it spun itself around her forming her gloves, skirt, top and boots. After Chibi-Chibi spun slowly around in two somewhat large circles without moving from her spot the light was once again above her head and started to form into a staff and it dropped into Chibi-Chibi's hands while she was she was in the middle of her third pin around. Finally, for an ending, she stopped doing her circles and lifted her free hand to her forehead taking her middle finger, pointing finger and thumb and putting them in front of her face. Her occupied hand was holding the small staff sideways in front of her. Her staff was pink and the ornament was a pink heart with another small heart after that and kept going until the center and smallest heart had a small golden star within it.

Mini Moon looked at her for a minute a finally stated, "Chibi-Chibi, I already knew you could transform and I heard from Serena that Trista had told her you received a staff a while ago."

Chibi-Chibi smiled and replied," One, my transformation nor my staff is the surprise. Two, you can just call me Chibi. And, three, this is your real surprise."

The star in the middle of her staff glowed and started to spin. Soon, the hearts, starting from the one closest to the star to the biggest outside one, began to light up with a glowing pink. Mini Moon's outfit glowed pink too. A couple seconds after, all the pink parts of her outfit flashed and everything stopped so quickly.

When she opened her eyes she looked at Chibi with a weird look. She lowered her hands from her face and put them back down to her side.

After a couple of seconds her eyes shot open and brought her arms back up to look at her gloves. The two rings on the end of her gloves were swirling with glitter. As she was looking down she noticed her skirt and boots were also swirling with glitter. She ran into the woods where she heard a little water running and looked at her reflection to see what else was different. Her little heart on her choker, collar type thing on her top, and the bow in the back of her skirt were also shimmering and swirling with glitter.

She began to feel tears of happiness in her eyes and brushed them away once she heard everybody coming to her. "Thank you so much, Chibi. I can't believe it. I look just like I'm supposed to now. Not that there was anything wrong with the other outfit, but now I look just like the rest of you."

Everybody knew she was referring to the Mini Scouts. Everybody changed back and Reeni asked, "So, are you four the future daughters of Trista and them."

They nodded. She noticed that the single streaks of color that were in their hair were now gone. Obviously they came with the transformations.

Trista stepped forward and nodded, "They are, Reeni. I asked them to come and help you with your little situation that's been going on. They were all more than thrilled to come and help since I told them so much about you. When I told my fellow scouts they were coming and for what reason they came to help you out too, Reeni. The daughters are here to stay, too."

Her daughter stepped forward in front of Trista, "My daughter's name is Casiel."

Amara stepped forward with her daughter, "This is Twist."

Michelle now came up with her daughter, "This is Stella"

"Meimi is my daughter," came Hotaru's sweet and gentle voice at last.

All of the four daughters bowed in unison and replied, "It's nice to meet you finally, Reeni."

Reeni was overjoyed. Her dream was coming truer than what she wanted, which was better.

Darien finally got the shock out of him and stated seriously, "Reeni, we should get you back home where it's safe and where you can rest longer."

Reeni turned to him and nodded before noticing she was still a little weak and collapsed.

Darien went over to her to ask if she was ok and Reeni could only nod at this point. All the energy she had received from being asleep had already left her.

Pararoo flew her in the sky so nothing could reach her while the others ran directly under him to make sure nothing bad could happen.

Reeni was left in her room when they got to the house so she could sleep but instead she sat next to her window and cried softly. "In a couple of hours a surprise will be coming for me, just for me, and I can't even get to it."

Her mind snapped and she was completely surprised. "Wait a minute," she called out to herself. She went over to the bookshelf and opened a book of plants Amy had gotten for her for her last birthday. She flipped through it until she found a picture of a clearing in some woods that grew near her neighborhood. It was a clearing surrounded by trees of the perfect green and brown shades.

She repeated Helios' second riddle in her mind and smiled. "Why didn't it come to me faster? The others won't let me go there by myself, especially like this. Besides, it's only a mile away exactly. I can come back here with no problem afterwards. She quickly got dressed into some jeans, a pink shirt with a red heart and gold halo over it, and some tennis shoes.

She opened the window and crawled over to a tree to climb down it. She jumped midway down the tree and landed on the soft dirt below and started to run for it.

She looked at her watch and thought, "One hour to go, I hope this is the answer I was supposed to get from this riddle.'

She started to move after a small break. Once she was there it was only a couple of minutes away until it was exact evening. She sat down to rest and the other riddle came to her. `I wonder what that answer was. Oh well, I'll find out in a couple of minutes.'

A couple minutes past and it was exact evening. A white light emitted out of nowhere and startled Reeni. Her clothes were transformed into her princess form and a portal formed from the light. Out stepped a person with gold horn, white clothes with a tad of blue upon them, and white wings from his back.

The portal closed behind him. Suddenly, Reeni didn't feel weak anymore as she gazed at the wondrous miracle that had just happened.

"I don't believe this. Helios, can it be," she whispered to herself. He looked up with those gentle amber eyes and smiled.

Reeni didn't know what to do so she ran over to him and rammed him, making him fall to the forest floor, hugging him.

He hugged back. "Do you understand the riddle I gave you now, my maiden, Reeni," he asked with his gentle voice, holding Reeni close to him. He never had the chance of holding Reeni like this when Reeni was dreaming because she would wake up from surprise; he only got to hold her softly.

Reeni, who was crying softly into her love's chest, nodded and blushed a little, "I'm sorry. I don't know what's come over me. I guess I'm just so happy you're finally here, with me."

Helios put a finger up to her lips and kissed her gently on the forehead, "Don't worry about it." He picked her up and then changed himself into a normal looking person wearing loose pants and a white T-shirt, no shoes.

Reeni, when this happened, changed into her normal being too.

After a little while, Reeni fells asleep as she was being carried home and snuggled even closer to Helios' chest.

As they came close to the main road, Helios could hear faint cries in the distant, but couldn't tell what they were saying so he just kept walking. He was walking a little slower because he was getting a little tired and would've stopped to rest but knew that he had to get Reeni home in case some villains came and took her away.

When he came to the hill right before Reeni's house came in sight the yells were easier to tell what they were saying.

"Reeni! Come out, Reeni," cried a young girl.

"Reeni, where are you," yelled an older woman.

Reeni nestled up even closer to the warm chest of Helios, obviously trying to get the yelling out of her ears' hearing.

He held her even tighter, trying to help as much as possible. As he saw Reeni's house come into view, so did other people running along the street's edge, apparently searching for something or someone.

He looked at the young sleeping soundly in his arms and than back at the people. Suddenly, he recognized one of them, the closest male with dark hair.

"Darien," he whispered to himself, "he must be looking for her."

He walked on, now aiming for the young girl's future father when four girls of Reeni's age formed a line in front of Helios, one girl in front them who looked like the youngest, than, lastly, four older girl in back of the other four. Neither one of them was happy.

"What are you doing with Reeni, you creep," one of them asked in a rude tone.

Darien turned and couldn't believe what he saw. He ran over to the crowd and pushed straight through the middle of the nine young girls.

By now the others who weren't at the scene now were.

"Reeni," Darien said softly as he took Reeni carefully into his arms. She didn't like the new movement and tried to get back to her warm, gentle friend's chest. Helios went to her side and moved his hand over her cheek. She calmed down and went back to sleep.

The young girls nor the outer scouts knew this new comer so they didn't appreciate him coming into the house with Darien and the others who seemed to know him, they thought he was a villain who suddenly went soft.

Once Reeni was set on the couch, Helios sat next to her head. She immediately snuggled her head once more on the comfortable and warm lap.

Serena and Darien, with help from the others, explained everything to he others. They quickly changed their attitudes about him and apologized for suspecting him to be a crook.

Lita retrieved a blanket from the closet and gave it to Helios since he was obviously stuck on the couch for the night.

In the morning Reeni was found in the kitchen staring at a bowl of uneaten cereal that was practically mush now. Helios walked in a sat down next to her.

"Did you sleep well," asked Reeni not showing her face to him.

"Yes, how about you?" Reeni nodded and looked out the window.

"Is there a reason why you won't look at me? Did I do something wrong, my maiden?"

Reeni shook her head, "I heard about what happened last night. They weren't completely rude to you, were they?"

Helios was taken aback. He went in front of the window that Reeni was apparently looking out and bent down to look at her face. She tried to turn away but Helios took her face into his hand and carefully forced her back towards him. "Reeni, I care about you. I don't care what people say to me. If they think I'm a crook gone soft than let them think that. As long as you're safe, I could care less about what people think I am. Besides, they apologized as soon as they found out who I really was."

Reeni smiled and her comforting friend wiped away her independent tears. She slid off the chair and into the comforting arms of her beloved lover and best friend. As fast as the embrace was made it was broken from a large crash located in the back of the house.

"Say, Reeni, everybody including the cats are gone. Right?" Reeni nodded and took her friend's hand to lead him to the back window.

She carefully looked out the window, sharing half of it with her loyal and gentle companion.

Reeni's eyes lit up with fear, "What the? First there's a spotted one, than there's a striped one, and now there's a zigzagged one with freckles on its face and stomach. Each one is getting harder. And now I'm all alone."

"You're not alone, I'm here remember and he doesn't even know you're here."

Reeni stiffened and shook with fear. Helios looked back out the window and did the same. The window was busted open and Helios was grabbed and pulled back outside.

"No," Reeni cried, "bring him back! It's me… you want! Helios!" Reeni could barely talk she was crying so hard.

Helios was getting nearly crushed to death by the laughing monster. Reeni had no choice, "Glitter Crisis Power!" Reeni transformed into the highest form she was powerful enough to do with the limited energy she had at the moment; she just hoped it was enough.

"Hold it right there, creep! Put my friend down right now! I'm the one you want, not him! For I am Sailor Mini Moon, the pretty glitter suited soldier who defends love and justice and protects the peace from all evil and that means you, mister I have the worst dressing habit in the world! In the name of the future moon, I shall punish you."

"Ah, my little trick worked I got you and a little shield. As long as I have him, you won't be going anywhere."

"Not if I can help it!" Reeni was fighting hard to keep her tears back, but she did her best. "Mini Glitter Moon Stream!"

A glittering pink stream of energy burst from Mini Moon's tiara charm and hit the monster straight between the eyes, forcing him to release the weakened boy.

Mini Moon panicked, she didn't have any attacked that could catch anything. Suddenly a swish of wind flew past her and headed towards the falling freed prisoner, catching him just in time.

Mini Moon, relieved, turned to see the Mini Outer Scouts and regular Outer Scouts with all the Inners, mini and original. She turned back to see Helios placed gently to the ground and that the villain was now relieving itself and getting back into the game.

Mini Moon ran next to his side and refused to move. When she turned back around for help, her friends and allies were gone. Mini Moon couldn't believe it, her friends had abandoned her.

She looked back at the monster and asked, "So what crazy name did your parents give you?"

"Freckled Forger, why?"

"I just like to know who my enemies are before I destroy them."

He laughed but suddenly was surprised by attacks from all angles; beams of hearts from the left, thunder crashes from the right, waterfall blasts from behind, and everything else imaginable from every other direction.

Mini Moon didn't have a chance of surviving until she noticed the attacks weren't touching her. She looked at it better and saw a shield, the same one that blocked her from Mini Pluto's attack last time, was protecting her.

Mini Moon believed that this bad doer should not have a nice death and came up with the only way to do it. She stood straight up and looked up at her opponent to notice that the attacks only gave him minor cuts and bruises.

She focused completely on her goal and started to glow the bright pink once more. She popped the shield easily and transformed like usual, except this time she looked like a cross dresser of her princess form and her sugar energy warrior form.

"I don't believe it. She looks so beautiful like that." replied Sailor Mini Mercury with complete and noticeable awe in her voice.

The crown of the princess and instead of the crescent moon on her forehead it was placed in the center of the crown with a flower on her forehead instead.

Everyone agreed when they joined her side.

The new and beautiful girl landed with ease next to the keeper of dreams. Her hair was now completely down and was as wavy as ever down past her knees. She had a single white flower placed in her right ear.

She held hands with the non-transformed Helios, the one who you could see the horn with.

They looked at the villain and the girl called out, "Rainbow Dreamy Sugar Effect!"

A beam of color erupted from the girl's flower placed on her forehead and destroyed the villain into dozens upon dozens of rose petals. She changed back into the normal princess of the moon and then changed back into Reeni after Helios had changed into the disguised Helios once more.

"That was amazing, Reeni. You looked so beautiful," Mini Neptune explained as she slid down the hill next to Reeni.

Reeni blushed and looked at Helios, "The weird part is that I remember everything that happened. None of it erased like the first and second time. Also, I don't feel weak at all."

"That's probably because you had the power of the Golden Crystal helping you," Mercury answered.

Reeni nodded without looking at her. She already knew it was because of the Golden Crystal and she was determined to stay strong as long her loyal friends were in danger.

They went back inside and decided not to talk about it until Reeni was ready.

The next day everyone was in the park enjoying the day.

Reeni was with Hotaru catching up on times. Helios and Pararoo were resting in the shade and had fallen asleep. Amara, Michelle, and Trista were, as usual, by themselves in their own little group, Serena was suffocating Darien's arm while walking around the park, Lita, Mina, and Rae were playing with a Frisbee, and Amy was reading. Everybody else was watching Meimi dance elegantly to some music that sounded a lot like what gypsies would dance to; she was beautiful at it..

People started crowding around Meimi, watching her dance.

Reeni joined them with Hotaru, complementing on how wonderful her future daughter was.

Once Reeni was getting a drink from the drinking fountain and was just about to leave when, "Ahhhhhh! Somebody help me, please. Can anybody help me?" Reeni screamed as she was levitated into the air and was flicked around like an old doll.

The owner of the vine holding her was Kisenian, laughing as she swayed the helpless girl in the air.

"Reeni, oh no," Hotaru cried as she and the others ran up to see what was happening.

"We can't transform in front of all these people watching, Serena. What are we going to do," asked Lita quietly to the frightened Serena.

"I don't know, Lita. We can't do anything but watch like innocent bystanders until we can think of something to do. I wish there was another way out."

Diana, Luna, and Artimus came running up to join the helpless scouts, followed closely by the four different colored balls.

"The sugar energy powers of this annoying brat will be mine," laughed Kisenian right before her and Reeni disappeared.

Out of nowhere a boy dropped to the ground, looking as if he had leapt after Kisenian to stop her. His face was buried in the dirt but he quickly lifted it to look in the sky.

"Fiore, is that you," asked Darien quietly.

The boy looked to Darien and smiled, "Yes, Darien, it's me. I heard somewhere that a young moon princess was in danger; that she had powers that were out of this world and I came as fast as I could to stop anybody who tried to harm them when I found it was your daughter from the future. I'm sorry I failed."

"You tried," replied Darien sadly, pulling his friend up and wiping the dirt off.

"Kisenian got more powerful, Darien. She doesn't need a pawn like before. She's very powerful and I don't know anything that can stop her. The only thing she needs now to probably be unbeatable is Reeni's sugar energy," explained Fiore. He was in his human form as to not attract attention.

Walking over was Pararoo and Helios.

"What happened? Why is everyone talking about the weirdest kidnapping of the century? Where's Reeni, did she go home," asked Helios curiously.

"Who's this," asked Pararoo looking at Fiore.

Serena introduced Helios, Pararoo, and the rest of the gang who didn't know Fiore and skipped the part of Reeni.

"That's great and all but you haven't answered my questions, Serena," asked Helios once more.

"Helios," applied Amy putting her hand on his shoulder, her voice as soft as she could get it, "Reeni's been kidnapped by the Kisenian blossom. We couldn't help her. We couldn't transform in front of all these people. We didn't have a chance."

Helios stole his shoulder away and joined Pararoo's side. Both of them were obviously very upset and were so mad at themselves for not being there when Reeni needed them the most, but were sleeping.

Helios finally snapped, "REENI! NO!" He transformed back into his original self and spread his wings out. He didn't care if the whole world saw him now; he had to get his love back. He jumped into the sky and flew off, Pararoo following him.

"Wait, you guys! Come back! You'll draw attention to yourselves. You won't be able to find her," Rae tried calling them back even when she knew it was hopeless.

They were going to go and try as hard as they could to save Reeni's life; even if that meant losing theirs.

Everybody wished them the best of luck in their thoughts and minds, also, to be as careful as possible. Everybody began to cry silently to themselves. Reeni was gone and might lose her life and two others might lose theirs to save the one they love most.

Nobody could think of anything but the three that were now gone and their safety.

Good? Bad? What? Tell me what you thought. Got any ideas for the next chapter email me at magic_reeni@yahoo.com

Thanx

Story continues in… The Rescue from Friends