Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing You Again ❯ A Surprise ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Fuu placed the plate of sashimi on the table before the young man. He looked up and smiled at her. Fuu felt her cheeks flush, for the man before her was incredibly handsome. He was tall and slender but well built with almond eyes and jet black hair. His teeth were white and even and he had dimples on both sides of his face.
"Thank you Fuu." he replied
"Your welcome my lord." Fuu said bowing slightly. The young feudal lord looked at her for a moment then opened his mouth as if about to say something but just at that moment the owner of the tea house called Fuu's name from the kitchen. Fuu bowed quickly at the young lord before running into the kitchen.
"Yes sir?"
"Fuu would you so me a favor and go to the market? We need some more fish."
"Yes sir." Fuu replied politely. As Fuu made her way towards the main door she felt someone grab her her arm. She looked up and saw that it was the feudal lord.
"My lord would you please let go of my arm? I have errands to run."
"Then may I go with you?"
"If my lord wishes."
Fuu and the young lord made their way down to the market. The lord looked at Fuu. Her long brown hair was pinned up with dragonfly clips and she wore a bright yellow kimono with a pink sash around her waist. She looked lovely, the young man thought to himself.
"My lord?" Fuu said breaking the fuedal lord concentration.
"Yes Fuu?"
"We're here." Fuu said holding back a young man looked startled for a second before breaking into a grin.
"Well yes it seems that we are." Fuu went up to the young woman tending the stand and asked for a couple large fishes. The woman grabbed the money Fuu offered her with a smile. On their way back to the tea house numerous people stopped and bowed to their lord before being ordered back to work by the man himself. As they neared the tea house they noticed a large crowd. Fuu looked up at the feudal lord and asked him what was happening. The feudal lord shrugged he didn't know what was going either. Fuu and the young lord made their way through the large crowd. A tall strong looking man stood next to three men that were all in chains. One was stout but muscular and his head was shaved bald, another was short and scrawny, the last one was tall and well built his hair was long and all over the place. He wore shorts and a red shirt and a green earing. Fuu stared the man he was ruggedly handsome and looked all to familiar. The young lord looked down at Fuu startled face and asked if something was wrong. Fuu shook her head but couldn't keep the tears from flowing. Mugen?