Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Possession ❯ Part II ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Possession

By Hitomi Brighteyes

Part 2 of 2, Lemon

Summary: Possession, it’s nine tenths of the law and when doubt arises Kyo has no qualms in taking what is his. Kyo/Yuya [Lime/Lemon]

*Warning: Spoilers for the Anime and Lemon Content Ahead*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“You’ve lost what little intelligence you had if you actually think I’m going to stay under the same roof as that Bastard.” The statement rang out harshly over the general lighthearted chatter of the group bringing them up short.

One by one, the eyes all turned to Demon Eyes Kyo.

After beating down the embarrassingly, incompetent foes whom sprang from the woodwork like cockroaches, Kyo had finally gotten what he wanted, his body. The hitokiri didn’t hesitate to put his newfound freedom to good use either.

His feet planted solidly in the dirt.

The rest of the ragtag band, noticeably dirty and weary from their traveling fell silent under his declaration. No one needed to ask just who he was referring to.

Mibu Kyoshiro, both an addition and long withstanding member of their group stood but a few feet away from the man who was his other half. Their separation, back into two bodies was one of the many changes wrought by Nobunaga’s defeat.

And the roof the hitokiri had referred to?

It had been Sakuya’s idea actually. With the loss of the fortress of her clan, the soft spoken seer had mentioned the numerous safe houses the Mibu had hidden away in the nearby wood. The idea of a close place to stay had been infinitely more appealing then trying to go to the nearest village. So taking the woman up on her offer had been the general consensus.

As it were, they now found themselves standing in front of a house. A rather cute house, in fact. Modest, but larger enough to house them all. Flowers had carefully been planted to make small gardens. Sitting just so, surrounded by the concealing trees of the forest, the house appeared to be something beyond the grasp of the outside world, calm, peaceful, and unblemished.

To Kyo, it seemed the epitome of Hell.

“If you didn't want to be under the same roof, then why did you walk all this way with us in the first place?” While Yuya’s statement was low enough to pass under the range of audibility, her dark expression spoke for itself. Kyo and Kyoshiro had only been separated for a few hours. If they started fighting with each other already, God help her, she would shoot them both.

“Now Kyo,” Ever in good humor, Yukimura leaned over Sasuke, whom scowled, to give the hitokiri an indolent smile; as he did so, the samurai remarked somewhat slyly. “You wouldn’t want to miss out on the celebrations would you?”

Kyo gave the Sanada a deadpan look.

Even on a normal day, the kind of ‘celebrations’ the group were apt to have were low on the hitokiri’s list of tolerable activities. On a day such as this one, it was unthinkable. He’d finally regained his body. For Kyo, this day marked repossession of all that was his. The prospect of frivolities only increased his desire to leave.

“Yeah,” Benitora, however, perked up at Yukimura’s suggestion. Unlike Kyo, the Tokugawa scion was all for partying the night away in celebration, courtesy of Nobunaga’s demise. “After all that work we deserve a little fun. Don’t you agree with me Yuya-han?”

The masterful halberd barer wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at his, as of yet unobtained, goddess.

Feeling the weight of idiocy, Yuya rubbed the bridge of her nose in annoyance. The long stretch of uninterrupted walking had put a damper on her tolerance and she was in the middle of deciding whether or not to expend the energy it would take to smack Benitora one upside the head when, like every maid of old, her knight spoke up to defend her from the unwanted advances...

“I could care less about your little victory celebrations.”

Screw that, it was just Kyo.

“You can’t be so anti-social.” Yukimura chided the hitokiri. “Besides we walked quite a ways to get here, we may as well enjoy it now, ne?”

Kyo fixed the Sanada with a hard gaze, and the samurai was reminded just why the hitokiri’s social skills were practically non-existent.

“Ano...” Sakuya looked between the two men. It didn't take a seer to see that the conversation had quickly run downhill. A look of distress crossed over the woman's face as she instinctively worked to keep the peace. “If it truly bothers you-“

The glare transfered seemlessly from Yukimura to the hapless seer.

Only too late realizing the redundancy of her statement the soft-spoken woman flinched at Kyo’s expression. Slightly spooked, and unable to quite meet the crimson eyes that stared at her with such unflattering intensity, she continued hurriedly. “This is only one of several nearby safe houses. If you’d prefer you may go to a separate one for you own comfort.”

“How far?” Kyo questioned.

“They’re scattered, the nearest is perhaps three miles-”

The hitokiri interrupted gruffly.“Tell me how to get there.”

Head tilted downward in an obvious sign of discomfort at Kyo’s less than sunny nature, Sakuya quickly explained the route he would need to take to find his way to the second safe house.

With everyone’s attention drawn towards the red-haired hitokiri, no one noticed the thoughtful frown that touched the lips of Kyo's counterpart. Blue eyes clouded with confusion, then widened in recognition. Whatever Kyoshiro might have said, however, was quickly silenced by a harsh, warning glare from crimson eyes.

Seemingly satisfied, Kyo turned. When he spoke, it was to command. "We're leaving now."

"Eh?" Yuya blinked upon the realization that Kyo had turned to look at her. "What are you talking about?"

The hitokiri didn’t answer. Walking purposefully towards Yuya, he responded to her naivete with his usual gentlemanly grace.

He grabbed her.

His stride didn’t even slow. Without so much as a backwards glance, he wrapped long fingers around her wrist. Then, proceeded to pull the dazed bounty huntress in the direction Sakuya had indicated.

“Oi you can’t just-” Benitora’s sentence was rendered pointless as, quite obviously, the hitokiri could and would just leave, one stuttering Yuya securely in tow.

Before the two disappeared, the distinct sound of feminine cursing made it’s way to the ears of those left behind.

There was an awkward pause.

“Party?”

With the blazing pace Kyo’d set and the rough hold around her wrist, Yuya was not in her happy place. His legs were noticeably longer than hers and she all but ran to keep up with him. So tight was the grip on her appendage that she half expected that he was simply going to drag her if she couldn’t keep up.

Frustration setting in, the bounty huntress tried to jerk her wrist from Kyo’s grasp. Her arm remained firmly where it was, his fingers like immobile steel bands around her wrist. After several more attempts, with no reaction from the man responsible, understandably she became more than a little pissed.

“Kyo!” She growled through grit teeth. “Let go of me!”

He didn’t answer.

“It’s starting to hurt, damn it!”

Her words must have reached whatever peabrain the hitokiri had in that thick skull of his because his pace finally slowed to something she could keep up with. His grip relaxed enough for her to slide out of his grasp

She rubbed her strained wrist, still feeling the pressure from his grasp in the delicate joint. She shot him a glare.

“You’re awfully presumptuous. You just assume I’m coming with you? Maybe I wanted to stay with everyone else.” She huffed, turning her back to Kyo as she ranted. “In fact, I think I’d rather stay with them instead of walking around in circles out here trying to find a house that we’ve never been to.”

Flipping her hair haughtily over her shoulder, she turned far enough around to give him a glare before starting back the way they came. She’d taken three steps before his voice stopped her.

“Who said I came out here for the house?”

There was something about his tone that sent an unexpected shiver down her spine. Something almost wicked and decidedly masculine. As the bounty huntress whirled around, intending to ask Kyo just what the hell he was talking about, her eyes met his.

She had her answer.

Crimson eyes held a dark appraisal in them as Kyo slowed stalked the temperamental bounty huntress. For all the bulky appearance of his armor, his movements remained graceful. His lips curled into a smirk.

“Kyo?” A touch of confusion entered her voice, even as Yuya took an instinctive step backwards. “What-”

She didn’t get a chance to finish her sentence. The hitokiri left only scant inches between them as one of hand darted out to catch her chin in his grasp. This close, she could see his expression twist with amusement.

"I came out here out of sole consideration for you." He drawled, a smug look crossed his face. "Or did you forget? Now that I have my body you are mine."

He fixed her with a gaze so incredibly lustful that Yuya had to remember to breathe.

She hadn't forgotten. Not that he'd ever given her the opportunity to forget. The incident at the river had hardly been singular. More than once she'd found herself pushed into a shadowed corner and bent under the onslaught of the hitokiri's fiery mouth as he enforced upon her just who held possession of her being.

It should have been obvious what he'd intended by coming out here. But, for as much as Yuya bickered with the arrogant hitokiri, there was something within her that was undeniably satisfied during the mutual taunting.

Not that she’d ever admit it.

“You- You jerk!” Giving something akin to a growl Yuya twisted in an attempt to remove herself from Kyo’s grasp. “Let me go, damn it!”

“Make me.”

Anger overriding her sense of logic, Yuya took the challenge literally. Hand balling up, she swung her fist at an impressive speed in a collision course towards Kyo’s skull, fulling intending to pound the tar out of the chauvinistic hitokiri.

The attack was blocked effortlessly as Kyo deflected the punch, and the retaliatory slap, and finally the kick to the shin that came in his direction. Further assault was subdued as Kyo loomed over the petite bounty huntress, forcing her backwards. She hadn’t taken more than a few steps when she stumbled, her back striking against the smooth bark of a large tree.

Just at she’d registered that she’d miscalculated her path of travel, Kyo bodily trapped her against the tree. The chest plate of his armor pressing her firmly against the sturdy trunk as he planted a hand on either side of her, ensuring that escape was nothing but a fleeting dream.

His face mere inches away from hers, he smirked. “It looks like I won’t be letting go of you anytime soon.”

Positively fuming, Yuya opened her mouth to tell the bastard off when Kyo shifted.

Calloused fingers brushed against her cheek, before tugging sharply at her fair-colored ponytail. As she instinctively tipped her face upwards, he moved in.

He kissed her.

It was the first time he’d done so while in his own body and he seemed damn determined to make every previous encounter seem like nothing but a conservative peck in comparison to what he did to her now.

Rough, greedy then slowing down to a lingering, honeyed glide of his lips against hers. A sharp twist and he’d broken her hair tie, allowing her hair to flow loose in a wave of gold. His fingers buried in the silky mass, coming to rest at the nape of her neck. His opposite hand remained splayed against the tree, his arm bending as he leaned progressively further upon the bounty huntress’ yielding softness.

By the time they’d broke for air, her breathing was already coming noticeably quicker and he hadn’t even broken the surface.

He took her still parted lips as an open invitation.

Using a more subtle method of shifting the bounty huntress into a satisfactory angle, Kyo dipped in again. The kiss quickly gained in heat until he’d tilting Yuya in such a way that she had no choice but to become prey to his desires. Her mouth slipped open far enough for his tongue to dart in to tangle with hers.

Feeling her begin to respond to his attentions, Kyo’s hand left its post on the tree to mold to the curve her neck, stroking the smooth surface of her skin in a unhurried downward direction. His fingers ghosted over the dip where neck met shoulder. Then teasingly, moved to settle over the generous curve of Yuya’s chest.

She could feel the heat of his body despite the thick layers of her kimono.

Just as he increased the intensity with which he kissed her, Kyo flexed his hand over her breast.

Muffled though if was the hitokiri’s ears could pick up Yuya’s small gasp. Despite the sensitivity lost because of his armor, he could feel the shiver that flowed from her body to his. The satisfaction her reactions gave him were purely male, and the knowledge that his body was now completely his own was something heady.

He’d intended to throw the bounty huntress off balance until they’d reached the safe house, leave her hot and ready for the moment he would pin her under him on the nearest futon and have his wicked way with her until they were both exhausted.

But now, having her warm and pliant under him, he abandoned his earlier plans.

Kyo never had been one for patience and now he was done waiting.

As awash as she was in the dual sensations of his mouth and the hand slowly kneading her breast through the fabric, she would’ve had to have been an idiot to miss the sudden rush of cool air upon the adjacent shoulder as he gave the garment a sharp pull.

"What do you think you're doing!?" At the abrupt chill, Yuya’s eyes flew open wide as she jerked away from the press of Kyo’s kisses. Defensively, she grabbed at the collar of her kimono. Hauling the material back into place, she practically seethed with a belated sense of modesty.

Her cheeks flushed a bright red. Kissing was one thing but he- he couldn’t...

Sure, it looked like they were alone, but at the speed Kyo had been dragging her she had no notion of how far they were away from the others; and they were out in the open, damn it. Apparently she needed to inform the hitokiri of this fact."We're in the middle of a forest."

"So? If anyone sees I'll kill them." Kyo's voice was uncaring, harsh; she didn't doubt that he meant it. His hand clamped down on her wrist, stilling her movement, and with a swift jerk, he’d tugged the garment to the side exposing her shoulder to his gaze. He leaned in, lips moved against her in a kiss. His words were a low rumble against her skin as he repeated the sentiments spoken that night near the river. “I’m the only one who will get to see you.”

In a rough gesture, the cheerfully colored fabric was shoved aside entirely until it was only the obi at Yuya’s waist that kept the garment on at all. She shivered visibly at the rush of cool air now exposed to her skin.

“But it-.”

“You talk too much.” Kyo brushed over one of Yuya’s exposed breasts in a smooth drawn out caress, his thumb firmly moving over the peaked nipple as put a stop to further chatter. Crimson eyes shot the bounty huntress a cocky look, and keeping his eyes fixed on hers he repeated the motion, gaging her reaction.

The flush on Yuya’s cheeks had nothing to do with embarrassment.

Knowing that she’d all but given into him, Kyo’s expression was triumphant; and, as the saying goes, to the victor go the spoils.

Taking full advantage of her state of undress, Kyo planted a hard kiss to her lips before working his way down. His tongue traced an abstract path across her quickly heating flesh. He echoed the path over her body with his hands. His every motion was firm but fleeting, deliberate but teasing; a purposeful plan of attack.

He would have his confident, smart-ass of a bounty huntress several times over before he was done.

Just as Kyo’s mouth covered the stiff tip of her nipple he wedged a knee in between her loosely parted thighs.

As she reflexively tried to close her legs he dropped a hand to the hem line of her kimono, fingers moving over the top of her thigh lightly before moving up, under the layer of kimono separating him from an uninhibited view of her lithe body.

Yuya inhaled sharply. Contrasting with the abrupt chill of the air, and the cool metal of the hitokiri’s armor as Kyo brushed against her skin was the hot sensation that seemed to radiate upward from somewhere low in Yuya’s stomach. Her eyes fell tightly shut as feeling as he alternately kissed and nipped first one breast then the other.

She felt his hand on her thigh just moments before he reached up to cup her sex with his hand. The base of his palm deliberately ground upwards into her.

Oh.

Were she not trapped between tree and hitokiri, her legs would have failed her. Everything seemed to slow down in that one moment and Yuya was acutely aware of the warm spark that jolted up her spine as Kyo rocked his hand against her again.

It didn’t take him long to remove the one strap of cloth that served as her waistband, tearing the delicate fabric as her tossed it aside, uncaring.

He ran a calloused finger slowly up and down the seam of her sex, slowly stroking her at an unhurried pace.

“Already wet.” Kyo’s voice was a low, smug growl against the side of her cheek. His breath hot against her ear. “I haven’t even started yet.”

Yuya gave a start at his words. Her eyes snapping open at the thinly veiled taunt. Indignation fueled her tongue, as Yuya tried to twist away from Kyo’s touch. “Kyo, you-”

Something lit in the back of his eyes, burning darkly as the hitokiri gave a twisted smirk. His searching fingers brushed harder against her entrance, cutting off what she had been about to say. His voice was a thick with lust. “Again.”

Confusion flickered in Yuya’s expression, even as bit her lip, blocking the moan that threatened to escape her while her body instinctively arched into the touch.

Kyo leaned in to bite her bottom lip gently worrying it in teeth. When he let go, it was to meet her eye with a wicked gleam.

“My name, say it again.” The hitokiri ordered roughly. He rubbed harshly against her clit just before plunging two fingers into her to the knuckle. “Now, scream it.”

“Kyo!” Unable to resist the command, Yuya choked out his name. A thin gasp of pain locked in her throat at the penetration, and the bounty huntress had the distinct sensation of something tearing. No longer able to find purchase on the tree truck her hands instinctively moved to Kyo’s shoulders.

While the need to hear her say his name had been a part the hitokiri’s own selfish nature, the moment he felt her barrier break so too did his control snap. Not bothering to slow, he slammed his fingers into her again. His hand twisting as he did so to insure his thumb brushed across that one place that sent a hot flash through her body.

The dark gleam in his crimson eyes was utterly possessive as he watched Yuya writhe under him. Each thrust of his fingers into her core was the repetition of a silent mantra. His. His, she was damn, well, fucking his.

Yuya quickly lost herself under his ministrations. The sharp gasps and throaty moans traversed past her lips like a force all their own, quietly at first but quickly gaining in volume muffled solely by the trees surrounding them. The hitokiri seemed to reveal in her impassioned cries, as if he took it as a challenge to make her every breath be imbued with his name.

With each stroke, twist, husky whisper the fiery sensation spiraled inward until Yuya found herself grasping at some unknown height. The bark of the tree behind her pressed hard against her shoulder blades as she arched into him. Her body tensed, poised for that one moment when everything shattered. Stars burst behind closed eyelids and left her quivering spasmodically in their wake.

Feeling her release, Kyo drank in Yuya’s flushed expression. Crimson eyes burned with anticipation as he twisted his fingers one last time before withdrawing. Greedily he ran his tongue over the mixture savoring both the metallic tang of her first time and the complementary sweetness that was her.

As Yuya’s eyes slit back open, he only bothered with one word. “More?”

Still unable to find her voice, her answer came as a rapid nod.

Reaching up he shifted her hands until her fingers hit the clasp of his armor. His mouth brushed teasingly over hers. “Take it off.”

While Yuya’s fingers fumbled with the catch, he covered her mouth in a searing kiss, hard, fast, insistent. She moaned into his mouth as the velvety feeling of his tongue stirred an erratic pulse through her veins; and it was only dumb luck that she still remained cognitive enough to undo the metal clasp.

The armor hit the ground with a muted thud, quickly joined by the rest of Kyo’s garments.

Not bothering to conceal his eagerness, the hitokiri’s hands traveled down her body to pull off her obi. The knot came apart at his touch and the length of fabric fell in a loose coil to the ground. Yuya’s kimono followed as Kyo continued to relieve the bounty huntress of her remaining coverings until she was completely bare under his gaze. The clothing formed a joint pile at their feet.

Yuya’s hands landed splayed across his bared chest. Traveling over the taut expanse of muscle as she avidly explored his body. Her fingertips traced upwards, over the numerous scars crisscrossing his battle hardened physic.

At her soft feel of her hands on his body, Kyo shuddered despite himself in anticipation. Placing a hand on her thigh, he pulled her leg up to wrap around his hip. His strength held her firmly propped against the tree as he positioned himself between her legs.

Taking his lead, Yuya quickly wrapped both legs around his waist. Her fingers moved upwards to grasp at the long, coarse strains of Kyo’s hair. Tugging slightly as she curved into him, returning his kisses and touches with a passionate fervor.

Just when she had begun to shiver under him, Kyo entered her in one fluid stroke. Noting her choked gasp of pleasure in smug passing, he swiftly buried himself to the hilt. Her arms clenched automatically around his neck, and Kyo leaned forward. One of his hands hit the tree hard, palm against the bark as Yuya’s body tightened around his shaft.

There where no sweet words or soothing caresses, neither were in Kyo’s nature. He did nothing to hide the almost primal need that drove him. When he moved, it was to pound her against the tree with an almost reckless force.

Yuya clung to him, able to do little else but feel as Kyo’s hard length stroked her in all the right places. Her voice rose in a wordless crescendo of encouragement.

Already high, it didn’t take long for her to reach her climax once again.

While Kyo continued relentlessly until the moment he stiffened over her, emptying himself deep inside her.

Feeling infinitely more satisfied then he would ever admit aloud and throughly enjoying the look of euphoric afterglow that lingered in Yuya’s flushed cheeks and hazy emerald eyes, Kyo was slow to untangle himself from the bounty huntress. She was clearly tired, her feet faltering slightly when he allowed her to set back down to the earth. That he was the cause of her fatigue made it all the sweeter and the smirk that curved on Kyo’s lips was one of male pride.

Damn, he was ready to go again.

Half-dazed, though she was, Yuya would have been an idiot to not recognize the lingering lust in those crimson eyes.

The legendary hitokiri would, however, continue to prove himself unpredictable. “Dress yourself. We still have to make it to that safe house before nightfall.”

Yuya blinked, uncomprehending, and was rewarded by having her rumpled clothing thrust at her. A glace back towards the hitokiri told her that he was already following his own advice.

So much for pillow talk.

Giving an irritated mutter as she began to feel the overworked burn in muscles that she hadn't been aware existed, Yuya tenderly slipped back into her kimono. (Some things, she supposed were not meant to be done against a tree.) She was finishing up, stuffing her flintlock, which had been dropped over the course of events, back into her obi, when the hitokiri's hand once again lached onto her wrist.

"Kyo!" Yuya yelped as she found herself jerked into motion for the second time that day. Using several of the more insulting words in her wide vocabulary when she got as much reaction out of the hitokiri as she had the first time, the bounty huntress growled. "I thought we went over this before - stop pulling my arm so damn hard!"

He interrupted the steam of cuss words aimed at his person by giving her appendage a sharp tug. "I wouldn't have to pull if you weren't so slow. Move faster."

Oh, Yuya glared. She should just take her gun back out and shoot him right in the-

"You didn't think I was done with you yet, did you?" Kyo snorted, throwing her a look over his shoulder. His hand slid from her abused wrist in a slow caress to wrap around her fist. The wicked gleam in the hitokiri's eyes belied his casual tone. "I have four years of lost time to make up for."

The catch in Yuya's steps had nothing to do with the unevenness of the ground.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And so it ends. I hope it meets with expectations. Honestly, I was quite flattered with the attention received by my little two parter. A big thank you to everyone who reviewed:

narukami03, me, Arienishi, Peachy, Kyolover, Nette, Firedemon86 (Multiple times even!), Okaasan-7, and crispy_crisp

You guys sure know how to give a girl encouragement. Let's keep the SDK fanfiction love coming!