Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Possession ❯ Bonus ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Possession
By Hitomi Brighteyes
Part 3 of 2, Lemon Bonus
Summary: Possession, it’s nine tenths of the law and when doubt arises Kyo has no qualms in taking what is his. Kyo/Yuya [Lime/Lemon]
Disclaimer: Samurai Deeper Kyo is the property of Akimine Kamijyo, Kodansha, and other such people

*Warning: Supremely awesome readers are subject receiving a purely PWP Lemon goodness for their aforementioned awesomeness. Turn back now if you wish to save your virgin eyes... yeah, like that’s going to happen.*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yuya had already well known that Kyo was nothing but a selfish bastard. But after a good three hours, and the same number of quickies, all the while being dragged around in the woods in search of the safe house Sakuya had told them about, the bounty huntress had come to the conclusion that he was an impatient bastard to boot.

“Damn it, Kyo! I really liked this obi.” She shook the sliced piece of cloth at the culprit in reprimand. Receiving not the slightest hint of apologetic remorse for her troubles, as she complained. “I can’t believe you.”

“It was in the way.” Kyo remarked with a lazy puff on his pipe. His eyes followed the movement of her hands with unabashed interest as she hurriedly attempted to dress.

Bristling, she finally made an impromptu tie out of the longest part of what remained of her obi. Granted there wasn’t nearly enough to fix it properly at her back; and, despite her best efforts, her kimono front remained gapped scandalously. For her current state of mind, however, she was willing to take what she could. Some form of covering was better than none.

Kyo, on the other hand, didn’t bother to hide his amusement at the bounty huntress’ sorry state of dress. He leered none too subtly and Yuya shot him a dirty look. Retaliation against the implied insult took the form of her remaining swatch of obi being thrown smack into the idling hitokiri’s face as she stalked past him.

Her nose tipped up into the air. “And keep your sword to yourself!”

“I was under the impression you rather enjoyed my sword.” The man purred in her ear, suddenly much closer than he’d been just moments ago. His presence heralded by the musky scent of nicotine and the slight sweat they’d worked up amidst their bouts of ‘fun’. Another step and his armor brushed against her back in a cool, metallic rustle.

The abrupt change in proximity made her jump, and Kyo gave a low chuckle. Fingers traced down the side of her exposed neck lingering slightly over the latest marks of conquest he’d left on her body.

A shiver worked down Yuya’s spine.

Correction, Kyo was a selfish, impatient, horny bastard.

Trying to cool flaming cheeks, Yuya quickly stepped away from the hitokiri’s wandering hands. She’d just gotten dressed, again, and she’d rather like to keep it that way for more than a handful of minutes.

Doing her best to ignore him, she turned her attention to their surroundings. Her eyes skimming over the nearby foliage in an attempt to regain her bearings. If her voice was a bit more breathy than usual, it was no one’s business but her own. “Ah..Now, which way was-”

“Left.” Unperturbed in the slightest at her attempted brush off the hitokiri remained hovering dangerously close to the flustered woman, intimidating regardless of intent. She could almost feel the smug smirk he shot down at her.

“Are you sure? We’ve been wandering out here for hours.” Yuya countered, aiming a scowl over her shoulder as she made it quite obvious as to who she felt was at fault for that little detail.

Not bothering to grace her question with a verbal response, Kyo gave her a scathing look and proceeded to move in the direction he’d chosen. His pace quick enough that Yuya was forced to scramble to keep up.

Privately, Yuya would’ve liked to think that the surly silence meant he was as lost as she was.

Really, as things were, the bounty hunteress wondered if it wouldn’t be better for the two of them just to turn back; provided they could find the original safe house, that is. With how long they’d been out here already, daylight was threatening to soon be a commodity and it wouldn’t be much longer until they’d be forced to camp out, house or no.

Thoughts of returning back to where they’d left the rest of their hodgepodge group, however, were negated as Kyo's hand snaked out to catch her wrist. Thus ensnared, Yuya was hauled into motion with what was becoming a despairingly familiar tug on her unprotected appendage.

The bounty huntress squeaked, swore, and put up a token protest but knew better than to think he’d listen to any of it beyond what he deemed as complimentary.

And, as for the man dragging her so uncerimoniously through the woods, once Kyo had discovered that Yuya learned to keep pace with only the slightest bits of encouragement on his part, he had no trouble with taking every advantage of the situation. He’d gained a certain boldness that Yuya could only guess was due in part from the restoration of his body, and the fact the he’d put a great deal of effort in separating them from the curious gazes of their compatriots. (Even bloodthirsty, demonic killers have something of a reputation to maintain, she supposed.)

Not that Kyo had been hesitant to touch her before. Hell no. Only now there seemed to be nothing holding him back from keeping prolonged contact. Or, from running his thumb in suggestive circles around the inside of her wrist.

Or, apparently, from looking down her gapping kimono front.

“Kyo!” Catching the direction of the man’s gaze only after he’d had the audacity to leer at her, Yuya halted in her tracks fast enough to bring them both to a stop.

“Damn it, woman,” Kyo scowled, a hand rubbing his ear in mild annoyance at the pitch her shout had reached. “What’s your problem now?”

“You.” Yuya shot back. She was already using the opportunity to regather of the folds of her kimono, actively holding it shut as she attempted to regain some semblance of propriety. Struggling a second time with the garment, she clamped the fabric together as if mere force of will would keep it in place, growling faint insults at the unmoved hitokiri. “Stop looking down my kimono."

“I’ve already seen you,” he said flatly, expression curled with a look so smug it bordered on indecent. His eyes traveled up and down her body in a blatant attempt to rile the feisty bounty huntress up further. “All of you.”

“That’s no excuse for- You- Just-” She stuttered. Her cheeks turning a rather unnatural looking shade of red as Yuya fought the urge to stomp her foot in her frustration. “But it’s not-”

“Proper?” Kyo interjected, one eyebrow kicked up and a full fledged sneer curled on his lips. “Gentlemanly?”

The scorn in his voice was almost tangible, and Yuya had only taken the breath for what was shaping up to be a scathing retort when Kyo acted upon the unspoken threat in his words. Rounding on the bounty huntress, in one fluid motion he wrapped an arm around her waist hauling her against him. His fingers splayed against her side, moving with a businesslike swiftness over the fabric. A particularly harsh jerk on her obi, punctuated by the sharp sound of rendering fabric, and the entire matter of how Yuya would get the kimono to stay in place became a moot point.

Green eyes stared, flabbergasted, at the scraps of fabric for one long minute before turning on the man. If looks could kill...

You!” Yuya’s free hand was on her flintlock without a second thought.

But, before she had the opportunity to bring the weapon into play, Kyo had already countered her move. Grabbing her wrist in a tight hold, he shoved her gun away, pushing her arm back so that her sight was targeted somewhere other than his person.

“I’ll admit my talents are far and wide,” Kyo’s arrogance had a taunting undercurrent of lustful intent. “But I hardly,” he emphasized the word by the rapid decrease of the already slim space between the two of them and a smirk, “claim to be proper.”

His hand moved with eerie assurance over her weapon and in a matter of seconds there was the click of the barrels unlocking and the three soft thuds of the loaded bullets falling harmlessly to the ground.

The sound of her dispersed weaponry was followed by the now familiar metallic rustle of Kyo’s armor being loosened. The hitokiri’s free hand methodically ran through the various buckles, purposefully shedding the pieces of platemail. His eyes locked with hers and the struggling bounty huntress was treated to a brief flash of fang as his expression turned triumphant.

All the more inflamed by the sight of the Kyo’s cocky grin Yuya’s temper spiked. Retaliation took the form of a fast flying kick towards the hitokiri’s shin.

Kyo was faster.

Using her actions to his own advantage, he smoothly pulled his appendage out of the line of fire just before her attack struck. Then, in the same motion he hooked his foot around her ankle and swept her feet out from under her.

Her fall was rough, cushioned only by the arms that refused to release her as Kyo bore her swiftly to the ground. But, before she could voice protest against the new hurts that sprung up along her body his mouth fell against hers in a similarly forceful manner. The new method of attack muffled her would be gasp of pain, swallowing it, until the sensuous motions of his lips had buried her protests under fresh waves of desire.

His hands traveled over the skin bared by her loose kimono, caressing and teasing as he shoved the garment aside entirely. Kyo spoke in a low, smug rumble. ”I’m a cruel, cold-hearted, bastard, remember?”

He sounded far too proud of that statement for Yuya’s current temperament. Despite the fact that she lay under with the man responsible for her current vexation, she managed to shoot Kyo a dark glare. “You forgot to add ‘selfish, egotistical, jackass’ to your list.”

“Selfish? I think I’ve been rather giving.” Kyo would have sounded more offended if it weren’t for the wicked grin that occupied his face. He nipped her earlobe lowering his voice to in intimate whisper. “Particularly to the point where you’re screaming my name when I’ve made you-”

“Kyo!” The mortified scolding came almost instinctively to Yuya’s tongue, it wasn’t until a heartbeat later that she realized just how it sounded.

Of course, he had realized how her cry had sounded as well. Chuckling darkly Kyo traced the side of her neck with his lips.

“Now that we’ve reestablished that fact,” he purred, moving down her body until his face was level with her breasts. “I plan on making you scream my name again.”

The actions of his mouth conveyed his desire in a purposeful pattern of attack. Kisses were feathered over her skin, leaving her dotted with tiny points of heat. Interspersed with the nips that marked her body as his.

The vague realization that she was supposed to be mad at him for something was brushed away in favor of burying her hands in his long hair as Kyo suckled first one then the other stiffened peak of her breasts. Moaning softly, Yuya had completely overlooked the path his hands had taken. Until Kyo’s touch crept down in between her thighs regaining her attention as he rubbed his palm in a slow rhythm against her sex.

Writhing under the new attentions, Yuya arced instinctively pressing herself against the hard planes of Kyo’s body. A formless murmur of want on her lips as she helped the hitokiri shrug aside the last of his clothing.

His teeth scraped softly against the over-sensitized skin of her chest before, rising higher, he bit down on the crook of her neck hard enough to leave a small bruise under her skin. The small flare of pain however was almost instantly forgotten as he roughly thrust his searching finger into her. First one, then a second, third, leaving her breathless as she convulsively grasped at Kyo’s shoulders.

And, oh Gods, she felt it. Her body trembled fiercely, so very close.

He pulled away. “Say it.”

“Eh?” Yuya’s tense exhale was part moan part wordless question. Her desire darkened eyes unsteadily retrained focus on the man hovering over her. No explanations came however, instead her confusion was rewarded with another series of possessive marks as his mouth traveled along the length of his collar bone.

The movement of his fingers slowly taking on the characteristics of into a sadistic pattern played upon her body. Taunting, teasing, and then, as she flushed with the beginning of that hot flash of fulfillment he’d pull away. Tracing abstract designs on the inside of her thigh as he waited for her needy shivers to subside, waiting.

Unable to take anymore Yuya groaned in frustration. Her lips forming a shaky plea.

“Kyo, please!”

The sudden rumble of Kyo’s victorious growl proved louder than any words, he’d finally gotten the reaction he’d been so determined to coax out of her. And he wasted no time in surging forward to mold their bodies together. His hands everywhere, dexterous fingers seemingly eager to map out every curve in her body. The attentions moving lower until, crimson eyes taking on a wicked glint, he thrust into her.

The pace he set was fast, hard. Plunging in and out of her body with an increasing solidity behind his strokes, that ensured she felt everything. His every move built up an electric friction that sparked along her nerve endings to build upon the heat that had already settled low in her womb.

Already wound near breaking, Yuya’s sharply rising cries pitched out in a scream. The tension in her body shattered convulsively around his penetrating length and despite himself Kyo grit his teeth as she tightened sweetly. The added slickness of her climax enticed him deeper with each movement. Until between the heat and the friction, he buried himself fully within her, releasing his painfully swollen body in the hidden depths.

“Ah,” the breathy gasp filled Yuya’s lungs with a staccato burst of fresh, cool air. Her eyes slowly reopened, coming to focus on a distant zenith above her in the fading glow of the sunset sky. Sighing softly at the inevitability of a night camped out in the dirt, Yuya reached for what was left of her kimono, wincing slightly at the renewed ache slowly making its way along her limbs.

Sure, she wasn’t entirely blameless for her part, But damn it, did the man have something against beds? She gave an irritated snort. “Impatient bastard.”

The accusation was met by a decidedly wicked chuckle at her ear and hands that ensured her kimono remained far out of her reach.

Needless to say, the two would never make it to the safe house that night.

Owari
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was tempted to add ‘exceptionally well endowed’ to Kyo’s self-appreciative list but, ho hum... I suppose that qualifies more as an Omake excerpt. In any case, a big resounding THANK YOU to each and every one of you who so much as glanced at this little fic. I am still utterly shocked at all the wonderful reviews. So here's to all of you.